Mini 961: Insane Asylum II: GAME OVER :O!

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:24 am

Post by SocioPath »

/unconfirms everyone that has confirmed
/confirms twelve times
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 am

Post by SocioPath »

Look at me, I vote the mod and doesn't afraid of anything.
Vote: Tarhalindur

Wait a sec...something doesn't feel quite right...
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by SocioPath »

ITT: Tar is retaining water.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by SocioPath »

GLORK IS TOTALLY DAYCOPPING.
HE HAS INSIDE INFORMATION.
I THINK WE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM.
Vote: Glork

I think unvote is a pretty cool guy, eh lets you vote someone else and doesn't afraid of anything
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

Iec is doing what Iec does.
Misusing meta.
Obviously he is scum.
Vote: Iec

Now not counting!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:00 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:
wrote wrote wrote:UK is doing what Tar does.
Misusing meta.
Obviously he is scum.
Vote: SC
:bigredx:

Please revise and resubmit.
OH CRAP YOU ARE RIGHT.

Iec is doing what Iec does.
Misusing meta.
Obviously he is scum.

Totally not counting
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:Where are you getting this from?
From OS Mafia.
From FABLES Mafia.

DON'T QUESTION ME.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:03 am

Post by SocioPath »

Wait a sec.
This is good.
Imma put this on hold for later.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by SocioPath »

We need some consistency when it comes to requiring unvotes and counting new votes without an unvote.

Vote: UK

Good wagon.

Did I miss a lack of unvote? Either way this vote fails
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Sounds like sUKm is getting figidy.
<b>Unvote</b>
<b>Vote:UK</b>

Who is the insane one NOW?

Nice spelling
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:Oh, right. I voted for myself because I didn't feel like
arbitrarily
voting for somebody else.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Glork wrote:Also, your last statement is factually false. Theoretically, Iece and I could be mod-confirmed masons. Or I could be a Daycop. Or I could have role-based knowledge about him from some other means. Even if I weren't using hyperbole, the entire basis of your vote is inherently wrong.
Yes because in this game, given the title and theme and mod, that things like THAT would be SUPER LEGITMATE AND LISTENABLE TO.

First thing that comes to mind is OS Mafia, and I will treat information the same way, Mr. Death Miller.
Unvote

This wagon is a good wagon.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Whats this?
A competing wagon...
Gah.
Decisions, decisions.
Unvote
Vote: StrangerCoug
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:
SocioPath wrote:[Yes because in this game, given the title and theme and mod, that things like THAT would be SUPER LEGITMATE AND LISTENABLE TO.
This is weak, even for you. I fully well know the nature of the game, but that does not discount the possibility of mod-confirmedness, which is exactly the point I was making. Furthermore, I've already stated that I was using hyperbole. It seems awfully silly to try to pile on the nonexistent GlorkWagon because of a statement (there are roles which can confirm innocence D1) which I made very clear was purely hypothetical.
And yet SC took that and ate it up, to the point of using it as a reason to unvote you.
And even went so far as to point out how LEGITIMATE DEFENSE it was.
Anything you've done, is far outweighed by SC's dropping off you because of your silly statements.
BUDDIES? PERHAPS.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:Also, my use of "arbitrary" was completely correct. More correct than "random," in fact.
Dictionary wrote: ar·bi·trar·y
   /ˈɑrbɪˌtrɛri/ Show Spelled [ahr-bi-trer-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -trar·ies.
–adjective
subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision.
decided by a judge or arbiter rather than by a law or statute.
having unlimited power; uncontrolled or unrestricted by law; despotic; tyrannical: an arbitrary government.
capricious; unreasonable; unsupported:
an arbitrary demand for payment.
Mathematics . undetermined; not assigned a specific value: an arbitrary constant.
Please learn to English language before firing off on stupid shit.
That cute that you have the dictionary opened in front of you and still aren't literate enough to read it with comprehension.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Wed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Am I the only one that sees the SC+Glork love here?
It is just so amazing.
Essentially its a massive "rolefish" debate back and forth...
...but thats fine with them...
...because no fishing is needed, cause they already know the other's role...
...and overplay their hand.
This silly distancing is silly.
I'm happy with a SC/Glork double lynch.
Vote: StrangeGlorkerCoug
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by SocioPath »

INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE?
SCUM!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

So much to say...where to start...

StrangerCoug wrote:First off, how the hell am I fishing? I thought he had to be scum due to definite knowledge of town at this point. He has proven it completely false, and I pursued no further.
Firstly, this is false.
Your original reason for voting Glork was this:
StrangerCoug wrote:Glork's bugging me. Right now I feel he's taking his spat with SocioPath the wrong way, and SocioPath comes off town to me, if frustrated.

Then you later got into a debate about something completely different.

Secondly,
StrangerCoug wrote:First off, how the hell am I fishing?
You are missing the point entirely.
Your "discussion" with Glork was merely a charade, hence the quotes around "rolefish".
StrangerCoug wrote:Second, this distancing accusation of yours is out of date for reasons that should obviate themselves through my posts.
Uh huh.
StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE?
SCUM!
If this even
DESERVES
to be called a tell, I would call it somewhat of a towntell. Reaction-fishing is good.
Missing the point entirely.

Moving on.
Glork wrote:Except I recognize when to move beyond that to seriousness, making me not mediocre at what I do. :)
This is cute, because it is trying to nullify actions.
In fact, in the way that you move on, is what truly makes you mediocre at it.
For one to be truly skilled at it, they wouldn't look at it and go 'HAHA! OH WELL NO INFORMATION GAINED HERE!'
You give yourself way too much credit.
Kairyuu wrote:Glork vs SocioPath put me strongly on Glork's side. Socio seems to be trying to get a rise out of Glork so he can jump on it, rather than finding him legitimately scummy.
This is wrong.
In fact, if you pay attention, you'll notice the exact opposite happening.
Timeline dictates that I'm responding to him, not him to me.
Glork is being intentionally dismissive and condescending in my direction, in order to claim a higher ground to not respond legitimately.
Of course Glork eats it up:
Glork wrote:Anyway, I think you hit the nail on the head Re: Socio. He may be trying to troll me into doing something stupid, and if that's the case he's mostly failing miserably.
Doing something stupid?
Like outing yourself as scum?
Or Coug as your partner?
Glork wrote:For what it's worth, I would argue that self-voting during RVS is a complete null-tell, provided the vote is (re)moved as soon as the game gets serious. The only protown motivation is for discussion, and the only scum motivation is to pretend you're promoting discussion (which you end up doing anyway).
For what it's worth, NOTHING IS A NULL-TELL.
As long as a person is posting in game, everything has a reason always.
Iecerint wrote:I guess maybe if you think you read people best early on when you're making off-topic, jokey discussion, which I could kinda see.
This part confuses in me in that it is agreeing with Glork, but saying the exact opposite thing that Glork is saying.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Fri May 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:I think you know I'm an enormous threat to scums in any game I play,
This is silly.
I think that you know if I know you are an enormous threat TO scums, that you would also conclude that you would equally be, if not more so, an enormous threat AS scums.

Besides, I can say the exact same thing:
I think you know I'm an enormous threat to scums in any game I play.
Glork wrote:so your behavior towards me is largely premeditated.
This is off.
I've been mostly reactionary towards you.
My first votes on you were clearly not serious, as your first disdains towards me shouldn't have been as well.
UK very clearly in my posts that UNVOTING IS REQUIRED.
So I had an entire slew of posts that were intentionally invalid.
For those paying attention, my first vote without the unvote prior, UK quickly made sure that it was clear it was invalid.
After such, during the slew of non-unvotes, UK made some errors, and then later corrected it, and then commented on each of my invalid votes.
I would think you of all people would realize this, so my responses to your posts of my Iec vote and the Glork vote should have been clear.
Glork wrote:I'm pretty sure you know I'm not scum,
You are certainly second on my list, don't pretend that you are not.
Pity that SC has tied himself to you so strongly.
Maybe that is his own gambit.
I wouldn't put it past him to villianify you when he goes down to help take out another strong player by tarnishing their name.

StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Second, this distancing accusation of yours is out of date for reasons that should obviate themselves through my posts.
Uh huh.
Have you, in all honesty, missed the memo that I'm the serious type? I hate being blown off like this.
Oh okay.
StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE?
SCUM!
If this even
DESERVES
to be called a tell, I would call it somewhat of a towntell. Reaction-fishing is good.
Missing the point entirely.
X

Denying that something is a scumtell and explaining why it's not is not "missing the point entirely."
Have you, in all honesty, missed the memo that am the intentionally obtuse type?
StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Glork is being intentionally dismissive and condescending in my direction, in order to claim a higher ground to not respond legitimately.
Of course Glork eats it up:
Glork wrote:Anyway, I think you hit the nail on the head Re: Socio. He may be trying to troll me into doing something stupid, and if that's the case he's mostly failing miserably.
Doing something stupid?
Like outing yourself as scum?
Or Coug as your partner?
Trust me. I've seen idiotic scum. Glork may be playing the fool, but he is not idiotic scum.
That is quite the non sequitur.
He is the one that mentioned 'doing something stupid' and saying I was 'failing' meaning that there would be methods that wouldn't, as he said, 'fail' at doing such.
Meaning its possible.
Don't have to be "idiotic scum" to screw up as scum.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:18 am

Post by SocioPath »

Leech wrote:How is a slew of intentionally invalid posts even remotely helpful?
Reactions from those just skimming the game and not paying attention as opposed to those actually taking part.
And perhaps other unstated reasons.
Leech wrote:That series of statements is expressing simultaneous town/scum reads of both players. This just isn't making any sense.
No. I have scum reads on both players, but a stronger read on SC, and if SC is scum tying himself to a town Glork, then he has done a good job of such because I also read Glork as scum.
Glork wrote:
SocioPath wrote:Besides, I can say the exact same thing:
I think you know I'm an enormous threat to scums in any game I play.
Actually, the only games I know of that you've been in were Open Source, which I stopped following as soon as I died; and a certain ongoing. I'm really not impressed by you at all. You evidently think that you're an enormous fucking deal, but from my limited experiences with you, you're a pretty small fish in a very, very large pond. So don't sit here and try to tell
me
what
I
think of you when you have zero credentials and I have read approximately two days' worth of your mafia play.
This is a nice attempt to bait me like how you were accusing me of doing to you.
I'll post my LEET CREDS later in this though, since you are oh-so-curious to get a full read on me and not just talk out of your ass.

Glork wrote: But I certainly didn't recognize that you were intentionally failing to move your vote,
How odd.
It is almost like I was being intentionally obtuse for a reason, instead of just being noise.
Reaction farming is fun.
Still doesn't mean I wasn't reactionary towards you yourself.
Glork wrote:and I don't even bother to understand some of the seemingly-throwaway comments you make, like the whole "arbitrary" thing. As soon as I realized you were trying to make that a distraction, I dropped the subject entirely.
Dropped it...and...
Glork wrote:Actually, Socio, I'd like you to explain in a serious, straightforward way why you jumped on "arbitrary" and why you chose to attempt to insult me even after I had pointed out that my use of arbitrary was appropriate.

I want to hear a definitive, constructive, protown reason behind those comments. That's definitely one of the things that, regardless of my misgivings about your playstyle, serves as being distinctly scummy right now.
...brought it up again.
But sure, I'll explanionatate that fer yous.
Glork wrote:Oh, right. I voted for myself because I didn't feel like arbitrarily voting for somebody else.
By your use of words, placing the word "arbitrarily" before the part where you reference others, you seem to imply that the vote for yourself is not as arbitrary.

There is that, and that it is of my perspective that no vote is truly arbitrary.
People may give an arbitrary REASON for a vote, but the vote itself is certainly not arbitrary, especially those coming from scum.
Every action a player makes in a game can be read.
Including simple votes in the RVS (or AVS).
Glork wrote:
SocioPath wrote:That is quite the non sequitur.
He is the one that mentioned 'doing something stupid' and saying I was 'failing' meaning that there would be methods that wouldn't, as he said, 'fail' at doing such.
Meaning its possible.
Don't have to be "idiotic scum" to screw up as scum.
What you are evidently failing to understand is that "doing something stupid" is largely independent of my alignment. In fact, I probably "do stupid things" as town MORE than I do as scum. Mith metas that a sloppy/careless Glork is a protown Glork. Sometime later, I'll try to see if I can dig up the game in which he said that -- I forget which one it was, and it was probably 2-3 years ago... but I think it continues to apply. All of my remotely memorable scum games have been characterized by me being meticulous and conniving, while there are probably dozens upon dozens of examples of me screwing up in games, because -- and this is a concept that just might make a little too much sense -- I am still extremely human. Sometimes I let myself get carried away. Sometimes (California Trilogy III) I'm just flat-out wrong on every level possible. Sometimes I make a big deal out of the wrong things and make it easy for the scums to lead the town in the wrong direction. So yeah, when I said "do something stupid," I was talking about the fact that I am bound to make mistakes at every level.
That is a nice chunk of name dropping and AtAs.
I guess it would be a good time for my name dropping:

Lets start with Open Source because you just said you didn't even read that one.
In this game, that you so skillfully played by getting killed N1 because you are just oh-so-good at the game, where as I am just a lowly fish, these are some of the events in that game:
I made a massive case on one of the scum. Then NK'd him.
I made a massive case on the second of the scum. Then had him lynched.
Then NK'd the last scum, thereby winning as SK.
Just to be clear, the last day started with the following still alive in game:
2 Mafia, 1 Town, 1 SK.
But I guess that wasn't skill, it was just luck, all the way thru.

Well lets jump to my most recent completed game of Morning People Mafia.
Where I replaced in, and made a scum list that was of, and only of, all the non-town factions in the game(Mafia+SK).
Even tying together the 2 scum buddies.
But oh, those 2 were obvious scum you might say, that doesn't take skill you might say, well thats why I focused on the SK, who was under little suspicion.
I also called a 2 man scum team as opposed to the 3 that people were looking for.
I was then NK'd because I was assumed to be a power role because of my accuracy of the scum team, and the SK won the game because my voice was then unheard.

Then let us move to FABLES Mafia.
I was the mafia GF.
I was under little-to-no suspicion.
Then it was found out that the game was played before with essentially the exact same roles, one of which was a neighbor of the mafia GF, thereby outing me.
Well even as being outed, I wasn't lynched that day, and managed to not tie anyone to me, while guiding everything at night orchestrating plans and actions including figuring out which roles were which, which allowed for a very specific role-related global role block.
Then with me gone, being lynched the next day, the other 2 scum managed to win without taking another loss.
Despite every role being public.
But I guess you could say I was useless and that it was my buddies that carried me.

Then lets go to another game that UK modded, as she loves to reference this one, as she was a mod there too, and saw it from a knowing-all-roles-already perspective:TTGL Mafia
In this game I was a double voter with a post restriction in which I had to vote a different person in every post.
Towards the middle of the day, I was rapidy switching my vote between the 2 most powerful scum roles after calling them out on buddying and distancing.
I was then daykilled. By scum. Because they both were scum.
But I guess I was playing pretty poorly to get the scum to waste their daykill on me.

Here is a game where I lost as an SK because I suck so badly:Dexter Mafia
Because I got lynched in LYLO because of a mod error where the cop confirmed a player that they were not supposed to get results on.
So that game was lost obviously because I am terrible, and because of a situation beyond my control, and I am a sad person because I can't take the responcibility for the loss as a result of my own poor playing.

Oh, all these are minigames, those don't show any real skill, and are invalid because it doesn't show a wide range of things that aren't flukes.
Well then, here is some Large Theme:Black Fang
I outed scum and doesn't afraid of anything.
My suicidal double daykilling role helped confirm town, out scum, after I killed scum with my ability, town won shortly after.
But I guess with 2 shots it was statistically likely to hit scum anyways, so thats nothing special, and the last scum alive saying I was the best town player and a threat means nothing as well because other peoples' opinions don't matter.

And if you want a game where I DID play poorly:Read Your Role Mafia
I WAS pretty bad, and died as scum in LYLO.
But that didn't stop me from calling out the entire other scum team and how to kill them on the short D2, and knowing such since D1.

Now this isn't even close to all of my games, or even all the ones I played well in, but I figured I've bored you enough with a bunch of poor-playing crap that you'll never read anyways.
It's the thought that counts though I guess.

Now you can read through all those before you continue your holier-than-though tirade of yours, Mr. Oh-So-Pro-With-Title-And-All.
Your dismissiveness is childish, you don't need to get butthurt when you feel your authority is threatened.
Glork wrote:In fact, I'll even admit that you've gotten under my skin just a little bit in this game, and I'm trying really hard to not let that skew my scumdar unfairly against you, but you're doing a damned good job of convincing me that you're scum in spite of that.
O RLY?
This part says I wasn't:
Glork wrote:if that's the case he's mostly failing miserably.
The "mostly" qualifier is negated by the "failing miserably" implying that my "trolling" was failing.
But now you say it is not.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:41 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:I still don't see how that helps you in any way determine my alignment, though.
There is a method to my madness.

Not understanding something doesn't automatically make that something wrong.

Unless you are trying to turn this into a debate of differing playstyles, which I don't see how that would help determine anyones alignment.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

Wow Glork, can you really not see how full of yourself you are being when regarding and responding to me?

Try to keep your ego in check, and it will help make you a better player.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:Socio, I understand "method behind one's madness." That's been my own modus operandi in certain games for years. And you're right in that I don't understand it. But that's why I'm asking you to explain the method, because
I want to judge for myself whether this alleged method has protown intentions
... and when I do, you just try to spin it into something else implying glorkscum, which does NOT give me protown vibes. I'm not sure I can make that any clearer. I am very earnestly trying to understand why you do what you do because if you can convince me that it is protown, I'd be more than happy to look for scums elsewhere. But you make ZERO effort to do so.
Please just read at least some of the linked games then.
Yes it is an appeal to past authority, much like you, but it helps prove that my intentionally obtuse methods tend to work with amazing accuracy.

I hardly call finding a good chuck of games, and linking to them, and giving a brief overview of them "ZERO effort".

Explaining how I work is like explaining how gut feelings work, its not gut though, its understanding people on a deeper level.

That OS Mafia has some that I've described.

In fact, in most of my games I explain good chunks of how I work.
With enough reading, everything should be clear(ISH).
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Sat May 08, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:SocioPath is not living to see tomorrow if I have a say.
Quiet, scum.
Don't think you are not still #1.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Sat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:Other than the baseless Glork attack that you seem to have picked up from me, I haven't done too many scummy things. You, on the other hand, are giving Glork a holier-than-thou attitude that is helping nobody.
This is awesome.
And should be framed.
StrangerCoug wrote:You also just committed the same crime against me that I regret committing against Glork: calling being super-confident about scum scummy.
I've done no such thing.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:You also just committed the same crime against me that I regret committing against Glork: calling being super-confident about scum scummy.
I've done no such thing.
Yes you have. You quoted me saying that I won't let you live until tomorrow if I can help it and you responded by calling me scum. (You also told me to be quiet, which is not a point in your favor.)
What is this I don't even...

There are no words to decribe whatever world that you may currently be in.

You act like I'm not already voting you and that you being scum is something new and amazing to me now that you've said you won't let me live until tomorrow.
OH WOE IS ME.
SCUM SCUMMY SCUM IS SCUMMY SCUM SCUM AND THEREFORE IS SCUM. OR NOT SCUM. WHO KNOWS WITH YOU.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:If I see a tie between 2 players I feel are scum I don't use the word pity.
There is nothing wrong with pitying scum.
Interesting is that you get hung up over a simple word use. A PITY, REALLY.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #26) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Tarhalindur wrote:I badly need to meta SocioPath again
Just read post 154.

Tarhalindur wrote:(Then again, I need to remember LotA.)
Yes where I was both tracked and watched the same night.
Tracked being shown targeting a million different peoples.
MY POOR PLAY WAS CERTAINLY THE MAIN FACTOR IN THAT ONE.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #27) » Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:SP: For extra credit, name exactly two people who aren't Coug/Glork who are most likely to be scum.
No thanks.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #28) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:04 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:...and here I had such high hopes for you.
BLATANT MISREP.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #29) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:19 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork: For extra credit, name exactly two people who aren't SB/SP who are most likely to be scum.

For extra extra credit, name exactly three people most likely to be town.

For extra extra extra credit, if you decline, please state the reasons that you choose to withhold such information.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #30) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:SP: For extra credit, name exactly two people who aren't Coug/Glork who are most likely to be scum.
Fine.

bv310: Lurker hunting is a bit of a cop out, but if scum is any of them, its the guy that hops on the largest wagon then disappears.

Kairyuu: Anyone whose skin I particularly get under is more often than not, scum.
And of course he has to go the 'can't put my finger on it' route, making even that comment wishy-washy in of itself.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:40 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:sociopath, do you have a position on Snow_Bunny?
No opinion thus-far in this game.

In the many games that I've been in with her though, she was only useful in about 1.5 of them.
(The .5 is for an EVENTUALLY useful.)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:58 am

Post by SocioPath »

I'm excited for fresh straight jackets.

Vote: Extension
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:Coug's unvote on me was reasonable, and SP immediately jumped into "YOU GUYS ARE DISTANCING SCUMBUDDIES" mode.
SC's unvote and the reasons for such were SO FAKE, and completely disregarded the role that most often has inside knowledge of town...that being scum.
SC had a weak attack on Glork, either to distance or to try to get something to stick.
He couldn't keep it up, and therefore dropped the attacks, and slinked into a corner to let the more vocals take over.
"OOPS I GUESS YOU COULD HAVE INSIDE KNOWLEDGE OF TOWN, MY BAD. CASE DISMISSED"

This quote from early on from Glork also sticks out:
Glork wrote:I think you know I'm an enormous threat to scums in any game I play, so your behavior towards me is largely premeditated.
This could very easily apply to anyone that ever attack Glork. (cuz he so pro n stuf)
But most likely that of SCSK/SCSCUM.
He saw he couldn't take flak from Glork without buckling.
Glork wrote:Socio's play was (and is) far more alarming than Coug's.
Alarming perhaps because it is a style that you don't seem to be used to.
Glork wrote:Socio's play is demonstrably scummier, and less beneficial to the rest of the town if he does happen to be protown.
Ew.
:badposting:
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #34) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:but your stubbornness is only outdone by my own.
Truer words have yet to be spoken this game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:First off, how the hell am I fishing? I thought he had to be scum due to definite knowledge of town at this point. He has proven it completely false, and I pursued no further.
Firstly, this is false.
Your original reason for voting Glork was this:
StrangerCoug wrote:Glork's bugging me. Right now I feel he's taking his spat with SocioPath the wrong way, and SocioPath comes off town to me, if frustrated.

Then you later got into a debate about something completely different.
Translation: "Your vote is only valid for the reasons you say it's for. If you develop them or shift lines of attack, your vote is no longer warranted." That's not a fair way of playing Mafia. Glork's "taking his spat with [you] the wrong way" is vaguely worded as quoted and admittedly a gut feeling. Yes, I make no explicit mention of Iecerint until later. (Iecerint is the guy you and Glork were arguing over, is that correct?) Does that mean that my vote no longer has a basis? Hell no, it doesn't.
I think this bears quoting again.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:(Off-topic: All the text on this site just got really small O.o)
Ctrl+Mouse Wheel
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Mon May 17, 2010 5:59 am

Post by SocioPath »

The ebb and flow of this game is interesting.
farside22 wrote:SP - first 9 post looks like fluff nonsense.
Then you aren't looking hard enough.
I mean, I know that some of the stuff I say can be fairly cryptic, but those Iec posts are very much not fluff nonsense or even appear as such.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #38) » Tue May 18, 2010 5:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
Is it something I did? I seriously want to know...
Yeah, you included people on my PRE-GAME LIST! >:O

B-but no one got 5 votes. And you included yourself!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #39) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by SocioPath »

This player list is getting pretty great.

NOW FOR ALL OF THEIR FULL IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #40) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:I'd say, judge SC based on his play, and not his claim.
WE HAVE.
HENCE WHY HE HAS ENOUGH VOTES FOR A CLAIM.
(I.E. HE IS SCUM.)

THE ABSURDITY OF GLORK'S PUSH BOTH CONFUSES AND ASTOUNDS ME.

YES SB WAS UNDER SUSPICION.
ELLI REPLACES.
SC GETS ALL VOTE MOBBED.
GLORK GOES "OH NO THATS BAD OVER THERE, DONT LOOK OVER THERE, LOOK OVER HERE!"

GARBLEGARBLEGARBLE
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #41) » Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
Sociopath is in the prod zone
SUP
Glork wrote:Coug's "convince me that you're not just claimfishing or I will vig you" post is really what convinced me. In my experience (no, I can't cite specific examples of players/games, this was ages ago), when a player claims Vig and then starts flinging threats, he is protown. I think that Coug's threat to me was very genuine, so he really believes that he can Vig. Whether he can get through the sanity mechanics of this game and actually kill me is another matter entirely, but when he threatened me, he definitely believed himself capable of killing me.
Those threats actually did the opposite for me.

In my experience, someone claiming vig, and is eager to prove themselves through threats, they are just an over-zealous SK.

Ironically, the game where I outed the SK doing such, the mod was SC.
StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare: Déjà Bastard
The SK was a daykiller, and was way too eager.
I pushed him to kill me. (as a VT, no loss)
...because I was ignoring questions that scum was asking me.
Town ignored it because proof of power = proof of ability for them I guess.
In the end, he was finally done in by a modkill.
(GOOD GAME TO REFERENCE FURTHER META.)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #42) » Sun May 23, 2010 6:40 am

Post by SocioPath »

All of these connections and links and buddying tied in with a "big-ass mason group" makes me a CONFUSED.

CAN THIS LIST BECOME PUBLIC OR SOMETHING.
IT MAKES MY BRAIN HURT.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #43) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:22 am

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:Um, that sounds like a really bad idea, sociopath. Unneeded claims=bad.
Awesome.
I was hoping for an Elli supporter to say something like this.
Yosarian2 wrote:I'll move my vote on Eli, because I think he's more likely scum then SC is.
...As you do think he is scum.

GUESS WHAT? IT HAS BEEN STATED ELLI IS IN THE GROUP.
IF ELLI IS SCUM;
THAN SCUM KNOWS ANYWAYS.

IF ELLI IS NOT SCUM;
BIG-ASS MASON GROUP LIKELY HAS SCUM REGARDLESS.

SO SCUM KNOWING...BUT THE REST OF THE TOWN NOT KNOWING: GOOD?
IN WHAT WORLD.

THANKS FOR THAT HEADS UP THOUGH.

Unvote
Vote: Yosarian2

I know this wagon is going nowhere today, but I still feel it is relevant.
God I hope Yos isn't in the group, that would confirm scum 100%.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #44) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:The logic behind it is horrible; how does me being opposed to extra, unnecessary claims, like I always am and like everyone always should be without a damn good reason, make me scum? He's obviously decided to just stir up some random shit right before deadline, probably so as to avoid ending the day with his vote on either the Eli or the SC wagon.
Without a good reason?
I guess you ignore things about me that don't fit with how I am scum.
Yosarian2 wrote:He's right, though, that the scum probably already know who is in the neighbor group. So, fine, yes. I am a neighbor, which probably was already obvious to everyone anyway.
Note: Claims self to deflect from the vote attack.
Ignores rest of super group.

GOING TO NIGHT IS BAD WITHOUT THIS KNOWLEDGE PUBLIC.

THAT INTERESTING ENOUGH TO YOU YOS?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #45) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:And, if that's the case, then why didn't you actually give the good, logical reason for claiming that you apparently already had figured out (the "scum probably already know" reason) back in step one?
NOT MY STYLE.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #46) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:And, if that's the case, then why didn't you actually give the good, logical reason for claiming that you apparently already had figured out (the "scum probably already know" reason) back in step one?
NOT MY STYLE.
So, your style is to set traps that only pro-town people would fall for, and use them as an excuse to make an irrelevant vote right before the deadline rather then something important about one of the two wagons?
Niiiiice.

Please explain to me what these two wagons are, because I certainly haven't said anything important about whatever they may be.

OH YOU MEAN SK, I MEAN SC.
WHO I HAVE BEEN ATTACKING ALL GAME.
GUESS WHAT. I STILL THINK HE IS SCUM.
SKs POST-CLAIM ARE EASY TO EXPLOIT FOR THE TOWN THOUGH.
I WOULD STILL RATHER LYNCH HIM THOUGH.

As for the other wagon, I don't waste much time on those that I don't think are scum.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #47) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
Wellp, you got about 17 hours. Good luck ^-^
And this is me not worried about missing a deadline vote.

BUT OH NO I AM NOT ON ONE OF THE TWO LARGEST WAGONS RIGHT NOW.
AW CRAP.

KEEP DIGGING.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #48) » Mon May 24, 2010 7:05 am

Post by SocioPath »

Yosarian2 wrote:[Well, if you think SC is scum, and you don't think Eli is scum, then why wouldn't you be voting for SC right now? Why wouldn't you be taking this time to try to convince me to vote SC instead of Eli, when I've already pointed out that I won't be here again before deadline tommorow and so I have to vote tonight, and that I'm currently planning on dropping the hammer on Eli unless someone convinces me otherwise?
This quote is dumb.
HERE LET ME EXPLAIN WHY:
Yosarian2 wrote:[Well, if you think SC is scum, and you don't think Eli is scum, then why wouldn't you be voting for SC right now?
I had made it clear that I would be around for the deadline. A lot can happen in 17 hours.
Yosarian2 wrote:Why wouldn't you be taking this time to try to convince me to vote SC instead of Eli
Um, if nothing I've said thus far has sunk in yet, why would I continue to BANG MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL?
DO YOU NEED SPOON-FED OR WHAT?

ALSO WITH SC'S CLAIM HE IS SUPPORTING 2 KILLS IN ONE NIGHT.
ONE BEING TOWN CONTROLLED, LEST HE DIE SOONER THAN LATER.
Yosarian2 wrote:so I have to vote tonight, and that I'm currently planning on dropping the hammer on Eli unless someone convinces me otherwise?
NICE FALSE DILEMMA.
THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO HAMMER.
I STATED I WOULD BE AROUND.
MY VOTE WAS NOT ON ELLI.
THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU, MR. SELF-RIGHTEOUS.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY.
IS THIS ACCEPTABLE PLAY:
"OH HE IS AT L-1, I AM GOING TO BE V/LA FOR THE NEXT WEEK WHICH IS WHEN THE DEADLINE IS. I BETTER HAMMER HIM NOW BECAUSE I COMPLETELY DISREGARD THE REST OF THE TOWN."
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #49) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

Glork wrote:BTW, "a lot can happen in 17 hours" is such a copout, especially considering at least two people expressed V/LA, and Yos had said on Saturday that he would hammer Sunday unless there were objections. you do not have a leg to stand on here, Socio. You are pretty much bent over and boned.
I already had stated that I would be around for deadline.
So this is some good glazed-eyed posting.

I honesty do not care what you have to say at this point.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #50) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

Post by SocioPath »

Except you can humor me here:
Glork wrote:I don't buy it. There is no rationale for being off of a deadline wagon of somebody you have repeatedly said is scum.
QUICK!
TELL ME WHICH OF THESE WERE PRE-CLAIM AND POST-CLAIM.

HURR DURR HURR.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #51) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

Post by SocioPath »

SK's outed on D1 = good for town.
I had no intention of pushing SC after he claimed.
Glork wrote:You can't sit here and say that "I would be around" implies "enough people would be available (and focusing) on this game enough to allow a counterwagon to happen." Those are two completely different things.
Elli was at L-1, I would have hammered if needed, is what I was implying, and said.
All it takes is 1 person not on the L-1 wagon to be around at deadline.

Majority lynch > non-majority lynch > no lynch
(obviously)
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #52) » Tue May 25, 2010 4:46 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:I just checked both these games to see if I could get a read on SP. The answer is no. He is completely different this game then either of these games.
Well the problem is that where my meta DOES change is whether it is a large or a mini, and both of those examples are large games, where as this is a mini.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #53) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:09 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote: Also reading SP in isolation he attacks anyone that finds him scum or questions him. He attacked Glork when Glork questioned him. He attacked SC when SC questioned him and now Yos.
Also this is flat out wrong.

Me going after SC+Glork was when they were going after each other.
SC was going after Glork originally because Glork was going after me.
SC only attacked me after I attacked him.

SO, NICE MISREP.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #54) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:38 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:So why would you vote and assume that scum already knew who was in the neighbor group?
farside22 wrote:but all mods are different.
I've been in UK games before.

I MIGHT EVEN GO OUT ON A LIMB AND ASSUME THERE IS A GREEN ROOM FOR PEOPLE TO TALK IN AFTER THEY'VE DIED AS WELL. *GASP*

HEY ELLI, IF YOU ARE IN THE GREEN ROOM AND CURRENTLY TALKING TO YOURSELF/UK, SAY NOTHING.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #55) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

Although Rule 8 clearly says such.

AW CRAP, IT ALSO SAYS I CANT TALK TO DEAD PLAYERS.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #56) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:48 am

Post by SocioPath »

EVERYONE I FOCUSED ON IS NOW DEAD.

With the exception of the claimed killer.
So, this:
Iecerint wrote:SC needs to post.
Thats all that needs to be said for now.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #57) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by SocioPath »

This talk of timestamps is dumb.

SC basically screwed up his role by claiming too much, that much is clear.

What I was concerned with was his NK choice, which was what I originally thought he would choose. :P

I believe everything he has said at this point though, the role he is claiming today is much more of a likely UK-modding role than what was said yesterday.

Basically though, SKSC is no threat, and VIGSC is more like BPSC.

No one is going to target SK to prove his role when they would just make the kill themselves.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #58) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

dramonic wrote:Add to that the fact that he's got a vote on him
SUP
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #59) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:56 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:Um, yeah, how is "he has a vote on him" a good reason to vote someone?
Also note the person that asked the question originally.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #60) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by SocioPath »

DrippingGoofball wrote:One of Socio and Icerink are scum.
One of Tarhalindur, farside22, magnus_orion, StrangerCoug is scum.
This logic makes no sense.
One?
If three scum, that would mean one of Slicey would be scum.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #61) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:Iec is doing what Iec does.
Misusing meta.
Obviously he is scum.
Opinion hasn't changed much since then.
Except now he is doing it with SC.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #62) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Well to be fair, I did jump on the SC wagon haphazardly.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #63) » Sat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
Considering refraining from prods until site stability increased. Except in egregious cases where I have people asking for prods. Do you think this would work?
You could still keep the prod clock up.

Well, yeah, in cases where I prod. What I'm thinking is that prod rules won't be directly enforced by me, but if someone requests a prod on someone, and it's been 72 hours since their last post, I'll prod them. Should account for site bullshit, but might slow down the game. I hope no one would abuse this?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #64) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 am

Post by SocioPath »

Everything Iec has said today is that which comes from scum.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #65) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:Hardly. The kind of inconsistencies I've made are towntells if anything, and the nature of my defense is not that which I would employ as scum.
Do not worry.
It has nothing to do with your "defense".
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #66) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:What does it "have to do" with?
This:
Iecerint wrote:*INTROSPECTION*

I would never ever present myself that way as scum. Ever.

*/INTROSPECTION*
This:
Iecerint wrote:Tar, which of those SPs is an SC?
And This:
Iecerint wrote:So, I'd vote SP, but I don't want to put him at L-1.

The context of the first shows lack of attention to detail, as does the second in a different regard; and the third is a terrible, terrible reason to ever not vote someone in a game, let alone one with twilights such as these.

Then there is the whole meta crap I won't even get into.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:10 am

Post by SocioPath »

GAH.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:DGB: You still owe me a link to this meta you have on SP.
Check FableTown mini.
I WAS SCUM.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, Mixology (which was abandoned) where he was scum and made exactly ZERO sensible statements the whole game.
I WAS TOWN.
ALSO: ZERO SENSIBLE STATEMENTS?
Iecerint wrote:1. I don't know what you're even talking about in the first case
State the context of your statement in the first case.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 am

Post by SocioPath »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Here SicioPath is making sense and being logical. That's how I'm so sure he's town.
Logic != town. Ever.
DGB has shown that she doesn't understand me as a player, or my playstyle.
Especially given the examples above.

In fact her SPTOWN rhetoric looks like a guise to hide behind trying to actually understand the context of what I am saying, or to "get a read on me".
If she repeatedly calls me town than she doens't have to explain why as much as when calling someone scum.

HOW IS THAT FOR LOGIC.

I'm torn between DGB/Iec at this point.
Unvote
Vote: DGB

Although given their interactions, it looks like a win/win.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am

Post by SocioPath »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Weren't you a scumpair with Fate? Did I get that wrong?
No.
He was just being silly.
I claimed my role PM.

I had heavy suspicions on three people: Wolf, camn, tajo.
Wolf and camn were a scumpair.
tajo still has yet to post a role PM.

None of this is relevant.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 am

Post by SocioPath »

farside22 wrote:SP's vote on DGB makes no sense.
Makes no sense from a lazy point of view.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:DGB: Which person do you find scum in the neighbor group then?
I'll tell you who is town: Tar and myself. Elli flipped town. So by PoE, I suspect the rest. I don't recall if they've been outed yet.
This is graaaaaand.
Ellibereth wrote:Group is ME, DGB, TAR, YOS and HAYLE.
Oh there is the group.
OH BUT YOS AND ELLI ARE DEAD.
So that is:
DGB, TAR, HAYLE.

So by "PoE" since Tar and DGB are obviously town to DGB, the "rest" would be HAYLE.

But just few posts ago:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Haylen is worrying me to no end. She did the same thing in a now-abandoned mini-theme, but she's doing it even more here. But.
I'm going to stick my neck out and call her town.
Yeah, I can see your neck sticking out alright.

...So both Haylen AND DGB say "yeah, one is probably scum"...and both have "town reads" of people still alive in the group...

AND YET HAYLEN DOESN'T ATTACK TAR.
AND DGB DOESN'T ATTACK...ANYONE.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
However, you have no luck finding page 2.
Me thinks this might be related to Haylen's role, because we only have the first page of sanities.

Vote: Extension
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:31 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:@sociopath: then you believe the claim?
Nothing for me to believe or disbelieve, as they are just words to me, I have no idea what it would do (other than speculation) so nothing to disbelieve.
I just think it is likely that there is page 2+ from sanity reports floating around.
And that is a role name that would likely have them.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:@sociopath: then you believe the claim?
Nothing for me to believe or disbelieve, as they are just words to me, I have no idea what it would do (other than speculation) so nothing to disbelieve.
I just think it is likely that there is page 2+ from sanity reports floating around.
And that is a role name that would likely have them.
Then you believe the role name?
What is the point of this question?
magnus_orion wrote:...

"the cabal"?
The neighborhood.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:Speaking of questions, what leads you to cabal = neighbors?
Try to keep up.
UncertainKitten wrote:
"Lock down is now in progress. All staff and inmates are to remain where they are. Please wait warmly while your files and licenses are audited."
Haylen wrote:Kairyuu had to choose a night were all actions
and night talk would be blocked. This includes the mafias and apparently, the Cabal's aswell.
And Haylen is in the neighborhood.
Night talk blocked...gee who has that...oh right, mafia. And the neighbor group.
Not too hard of a conclusion to jump to.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by SocioPath »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh yes and Haylen is town, that means StrangerCoug is scum.
Noooo...that would mean Tar is scum.
But he's not.
Because its you.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by SocioPath »

People who have daytalk in games also talk at night.
The sleeping gas thing you quoted is the proof part that the neighb- CABAL can't talk in the thread at night:
No one in the CABAL talked in the thread during twilight.
This is further shown with the amount of crap DGB got for posting when she shouldn't have...she is also in the CABAL.
And the fact Yos shut up, and you KNOW he still had plenty to say to/about me.

magnus_orion wrote:Furthermore, I was under the impression the "lockdown" applied to this day phase.
The fact that N2 will have no actions is the part that matters in everything Haylen said.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 am

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:
Unvote

It looks like Haylen's been at L-1 for ages, but I'm leaning DGB atm.
Leaning?
What needs to be said to push you over, a written confession?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 am

Post by SocioPath »

SCSCUM would be SKSCUM.
A toothless, non-threatening SK.

Seriously, who claims a (non-day) kill as someone part of a scum group?
I'm not voting for SC anytime soon.

SK's have no connections.
A mafia death is way more information with ties being drawn.

I'll worry about SK after the real threats are dead.
Unless someone is stupid and starts feeding him kills.

Do the math.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Could match up timestamps and place that between 2 post numbers.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I didn't say STATE the timestamps.
Just STATE the 2 posts.

The posts could theoretically be days apart for all we know. :P
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 am

Post by SocioPath »

UncertainKitten wrote:
V/LA for...

NEVER! SCREW YOU AND YOUR SPROTS >=[!

Anyway, this is totally gonna end well :V
THAT IS NOT VERY SPROTTING OF YOU.

In other news:
magnus_orion wrote:
Day 1, while bv310 was still in the game.
how early? Like what significant, if anything, was going on in-thread at the time.
TAR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION.
I KNOW OF TWO OTHER PLAYERS THAT COULD START STATING SOME POST NUMBERS HERE.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I THINK WE NEED A MASSPROD AS PEOPLE HAVENT POSTED FOR DAYS NOW.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Haylen wrote:Kairyuu had to choose a night were all actions and night talk would be blocked. This includes the mafias and apparently, the Cabal's aswell.
This seems to be very much wrong.

Haylen and DGB pretty much said the exact same things regarding who is scum among them.

Its all so silly.
Vote: Haylen
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

dramonic wrote:But DGB was scum, so no one cares about that <_<
You certainly don't seem to care about that.
The fact that Haylen and DBG were acting almost identically about the CABAL means nothing to you?
I.E. "ONE OF THE CABAL IS SCUM BUT TAR AND (DGB/HAYLEN) IS TOWN. BUT I THINK I'LL IGNORE THAT ENTIRELY AND FOCUS ELSEWHERE. LIKE ON BOTCHED CLAIM SKs"
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 am

Post by SocioPath »

MAN, THIS BACK AND FORTH IS TAKING FOREVER.

How about someone throw some questions MY WAY.
ALTHOUGH I AM SLIGHTLY MORE CLEAR AS TO WHO IS SCUM AND WHY, SO IT WOULD BE REDUNDANT.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 am

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:Do you think dramonic is even trying to play?
No.
Indifference doesn't = scum though.
It is the situations that surround indifference.
And his situation certainly seems like scum.
I'll wait to delve after he finishes his back and forth though.
StrangerCoug wrote:How likely do you think that I am a serial killer?
I'd say 80%.
Outed SKs aren't immediate threats though, as they try hard to look vig with taking down targets that seem scum.
A toothless SK such as yourself though, even less of a threat.
StrangerCoug wrote:Suppose I knew I had a point, but decided to hang on to my shot. Of the three alternates described in my last post, which makes the most sense to you and why?
The most sense?
That you are a lazy ass and took Haylen's word for a global roleblock. (Even though it looks like a global town roleblock.)

Or you are saving a kill to drop the numbers in an endgame scenario.
With potentially 3 kills in one night that have been witnessed or claimed, being an SK in the endgame without a kill ready is just asking for a loss.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

SC asks a buncha stuff, and then disappears.
OH JOY.
I feel so used.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:17 am

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:
SC: Is your 'millerness' a one time thing to investigation or does it permanently affect investigation ability of that person?
can you answer this please, SC?
It's unclear in the role PM, but I think it's one time.

Additionally, I'm still at zero, so I cannot kill tonight.
Meaning SC the SK is not a threat by any means.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:39 am

Post by SocioPath »

dramonic wrote:She's NK immune
If we mislynch, she also "becomes" lynch-immune, because then we are in LyLo.

How do you rid yourself of someone that cannot die Socio?
WELL GEE. LET US FIND OUT.

7 alive.
Worst case scenario:

2 more mafia:

Today, lynch town.
1 NK. (Going with town doesn't NK either.)

5 alive. LYLO
lynch, mafia.
1 NK. (Also no doc protects.)

3 alive: 1 mafia, 1 BPSK, 1 town.
lynch SK, mafia wins.
lynch town, SK wins.
lynch mafia...DRAW.

IF SK = NO KILLS. Then a 1 v. 1 endgame would end in a draw.
THIS IS WORST CASE.

I've seen many games end where a BP and a scum (or other similar scenarios, check MD) would be the last 2 in the game and it would draw.

But if either:
A. There is 1 mafia left.
OR
B. We lynch mafia TODAY.
THAN
SK CANNOT WIN REGARDLESS.

IF 2 MAFIA
THAN
LYLO TOMORROW IS GUARANTEED IF WE LYNCH SC REGARDLESS, BECAUSE CHANCE OF HIM BEING MAFIA IS CLOSE TO 0%.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by SocioPath »

dramonic wrote:You know, if you look at your theory, I don't see the place where "town wins" is written.
You know, if you look at your lynch-SC plan, I don't see the place where "town wins" is written.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 am

Post by SocioPath »

Well, my claim will likely throw a wrench into your plans, Tar, as I doubt your setup speculation breaking has determined my role. :P

I am a Psychologist.

What I do is change sanities, in a cycling order:
Paranoid becomes Insane, Insane becomes Sane, Sane becomes Naive, Naive becomes Paranoid.

Also, as a passive effect, I am immune to sanity changes.

N1 I chose to not target anyone.

N2 was the RB night, so I didn't bother to send in any action.
Which in turn randomized my action.
Which I randomly targeted myself.
I assumed I was RB'd anyways, but I was told I wouldn't know whether or not if I was RB'd, as the nature of the role doesn't get results.

My role is fairly useless though, until after claims and santies are figured out...unless I just wanted to fuck with people.
But potentially making a useless role into a usable one keeps it from being too worthless.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:51 am

Post by SocioPath »

The flavor of my ability names certainly implies that I am not under the staff part of the asylum. :P
I don't "cure" people as much as mind-rape them.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 am

Post by SocioPath »

Tar, you sound bitter because you couldn't break the game like you wanted to. :lol:
Its starting to warp your perception of reality.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:SP's claim is the most unusual given what we know of the setup.
I'd like him to elaborate on the "flavor" he referred to.
Well given Rule 17, I'll paraphrase what I can.
For instance, my role is even a paraphrase.
There is an ellipsis somewhere in there from what I previously said.
My ability involves me being a therapist of my role names type, but there are a few key dashes in there for differing meanings.

And oh boy, day ending on a holiday weekend?
OH BOY.
Vote: Deadline Extension
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:Are there any problems with this? I sort of just ran it off the top of my head, so I'm not positive it totally checks out.
I've spotted a problem.

Problem:
SP has claimed sanity changer.
Plan involves Tar NKing SP.
If SP is scum than obviously he wouldn't no target.
He would switch Tar's sanity, and therefor still be alive and likely eat a lynch.

Solution:
Haylen and Tar have both claimed doc.
Both are in the Cabal.
Their choices for who "protects" Haylen and SP should be made in the QT.
Which minimizes potential scum hampering, from either stated or unstated sanity changing abilities.

Plan should now be more solid.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 am

Post by SocioPath »

Haylen wrote:I've been in 2 hour long meetings for the past few days
IN MEETINGS FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS?
THOSE ARE REALLY LONG 2 HOUR MEETINGS.
:o
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:If SC was an SK, there would be absolutely no reason why he would change his claim, as doing so draws suspicion on him.
It would also draw out this line of reasoning, which I could see an SK causing such.
magnus_orion wrote:11 - 4 = 7, and with 3 mafia and an sk, that guarantees a town loss D2. Since town loss D2 is something generally avoided when balancing games, I don't think SC is an SK.
With an SK though, I wouldn't automatically assume 3 mafia.

And with the "no kills unless killed" clause, I would think that would be fit in well with an SK in this game.
With as many potential kills flying around, being an SK would be suicide.
NK immune SKs aren't uncommon.
In this game an NK immune SK with a kill every night, with as potential kills as there are, would be rather unbalanced.
To make both work...you would use the role as claimed in thread.
I find it a lot more viable for a third party in this game to be unNKable than either town or mafia.

Looking at IA1, there wasn't any 3rd parties there...
but a UK game without a 3rd party by today's standards doesn't sit right either.

That is my thought process on the whole SC situation.

Actually, out of all the completed games I've run on this site, only Poof! Mafia had a third party. Umineko had two groups of two mafia, TTGL Mafia had a single three person mafia, Poof! had three and a special SK, and IA I had a three person mafia. OFFSITE, however, I have run another game with a third party, and then one with a three person mafia. Just figured I'd put that out there :P.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:@SP: how many games have you been an SK?
Non-marathon games would be 2, as referenced earlier in this game:
SocioPath wrote:Lets start with Open Source because you just said you didn't even read that one.
In this game, that you so skillfully played by getting killed N1 because you are just oh-so-good at the game, where as I am just a lowly fish, these are some of the events in that game:
I made a massive case on one of the scum. Then NK'd him.
I made a massive case on the second of the scum. Then had him lynched.
Then NK'd the last scum, thereby winning as SK.
Just to be clear, the last day started with the following still alive in game:
2 Mafia, 1 Town, 1 SK.
But I guess that wasn't skill, it was just luck, all the way thru.
SocioPath wrote:Here is a game where I lost as an SK because I suck so badly:Dexter Mafia
Because I got lynched in LYLO because of a mod error where the cop confirmed a player that they were not supposed to get results on.
So that game was lost obviously because I am terrible, and because of a situation beyond my control, and I am a sad person because I can't take the responcibility for the loss as a result of my own poor playing.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 am

Post by SocioPath »

Haylen being an SK is baffling.

How could DGB AND Haylen use the same crap logic when it came to the Cabal, and NOT be on the same side.
Either ONE of them could have EASILY pushed for the other, and yet, neither did.

OH WELL.
WORKS FOR ME.

This whole 2 scum groups thing is dumb though.

SC is much more likely town, but I still CANNOT wrap my head around a KILLING ROLE that is NK IMMUNE.

For scum, Dram seems to be the best bet.
All of the 1 of Dram/Haylen is mafia still applies.
As Haylen was not mafia.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:SP, who did you target?
Myself, as I am immune.
Why do you ask?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

I see you two are channeling Mastin.
So many words, with little to nothing said.
"you said this"
'you said that'
"NO U"
'NO U'
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

So, MO, by your thought process, 17, 18, and 29 all point to a single solution.

18 is the point that clouds the rest though. (Not from your apparent perspective, obviously.)

From the logic used in 29, it sounds like you are only going to vote for 1 player.
Logic used shows that if there are 2 scum, and this is LYLO, that Dram is one of them.

If there is 1 scum, then its not LYLO, and Dram is one of the 3 possible (in your eyes).
And if Dram is lynched, and isn't scum, then, tomorrow is a 3 person LYLO.

Correct?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 am

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:magnus_orion and Corvuus, can you summarize your case on each other in one paragraph?
I've SEEN their paragraphs...you might want to cut it from more than that. ;o
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:00 am

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:magnus_orion and Corvuus, can you summarize your case on each other in one paragraph?
I've SEEN their paragraphs...you might want to cut it from more than that. ;o
You don't have a 1,920×1,080 monitor, do you? Granted, they may be long reads, but looking at this page only, the longest paragraph by one of them takes up four lines on my screen.

Is asking that it be from three to five sentences reasonable for you?
MIND THE FACE.

Also 1920x1080 would mean FEWER lines, not more. ;o
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Post by SocioPath »

magnus_orion wrote:I'd like to hear SP's thoughts on who could be scum besides dram, or if he believes dram is the lone remaining scum.
I generally go with the assuming that everyone is scum, as opposed to no one.

As far as Corvuus and you, today has been useless because its impossible to get a read on any of the walls you two are relaying back and forth.
Especially when it seems most is IIoA to some degree.

Luckily there is past info to fall back on.
Most damning thing of farside/Corv is FS's reaction to my DGB attacks, and her participation in the DGB wagon.
FS first questions the intent of my vote on DGB. (Which was because of DGB's complete avoidance of me, just calling me town and moving on.)
Then after the whole CABAL thing where both DGB/HAYLEN were like "LOL THERE IS SCUM BUT WE ARE ALL TOWN"
Only then did FS drop a "vote" on DGB.
She didn't unvote prior though.
And her vote never went on.
And so DGB was deadline lynched.
All while attacking DGB.

QUITE STRANGE BEHAVIOR INDEED.

Then for MO, THE MANGO.
The things that struck me off him happened in the middle of the DGB event.
Asking me questions that I deem pointless, and then rehashing such again and again has worked in my favor in the past for scum getting annoyed at lack of answers to questions so that they can appear pro-town.
And in the same vein, the whole Cabal ignorance.
Given the context which it was originally said, and what Cabals are in general, it should have been blindingly obvious that the "Cabal" equaled the "neighborhood".
That whole thing seemed off as trying to remain clueless and painted it as me somehow having prior knowledge to such.
"WHAT? CABAL? NEVER HEARD THAT WORD BEFORE IN MY LIFE. HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS? EH SCUM?"

Both of those reads are hazy at best because I highly doubt both are scum together, because that would mean Dram isn't.

The walls though would be a point in that favor, confuscating a days worth of potential reads by relaying BS back and forth at each other until deadline.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 am

Post by SocioPath »

Corvuus wrote:SP: aside from viewing everyone as scum, is there a lynch you favor for today?
NICE MISREP.
For typing so much, reading comprehension seems lacking, as you missed the entire point of my assessments.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 am

Post by SocioPath »

StrangerCoug wrote:By my count, dramonic and I think it's 4:1, Corvuus thinks it's 3:2, magnus_orion is undecided and it's not clear to me which one SocioPath thinks.
I'm heavily leaning towards 4:1 as the last time I've had this much trouble trying to find links between remaining players alive, it was an SK-only game.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Looks to be the same ole same ole.
I think we've extracted as much info as we are going to get out of today.
Other than Dram's "why does scum have to be power roles when I am the only living claimed VT"
I'm ready to seal the deal.
Vote: dramonic
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 am

Post by SocioPath »

SC having a kill, and then no lynching in a 3 person LYLO wouldn't improve the odds anymore than just lynching.

The 2 non-SCs will vote each other, giving SC the final say to kill regardless (lynch).
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am

Post by SocioPath »

Iecerint wrote:I STILL have yet to play a game with SP where he is non-scum.
<3

Also I am 3 for 3 in winning games that Glork is in. :o

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”