ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Seacore

Blatant breadcrumbing is weak play.

Wagon is a go

HAI PEOPLE U KNOW WHO U ARE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PODIUM
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Fate »

YEAH UH HUH NICE TRY SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:Sarcasm doesn't work with text... so when i see someone make a comment like you did, and then put on a second vote and say 'the wagon is go'... dont be surprised if they didn't immediately understand you were joking.

NEWAY
NEWAY CAN WE MOVE ON AND NOT VOTE ME FOR SOMETHING I BELIEVE IS LITTLE AND SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ME AWAY ON PAGE 1?

Nope.

Nope nope nope.

I dont CARE if you understood me or not, "where iz breadcrumsb can i see?" YOU ARE DEAD SIR.

<----

THIS IS ME BEATING A DEAD HORSE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK AND TOWN GHOST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:LOL at the flavor... i love it.

Although i really wish meatwad was around :( he's mah fav.
I'll be leaving my vote here for the remainder of the day. I may be back to make a case if he continues this onslaught of scummy posting.

I have other games I replaced into that take precedent.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore STOP BEING A PARANOID....

Wait did you just ask him to scumhunt?

Why would you need to ASK him to scumhunt?

TOWN already know what they are supposed to do.

AKA PODIUM IS NOT FUCKIN TOWN.

AND NEITHER ARE YOU SCUMBOI.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE HELL?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:wait... let me pull a fate
Fate wrote: I have other games I replaced into that take precedent.
OMG guys, he just told us he's going to be lurking... and... SCUM LURK.

HOLY GOD!! Wagons! Big WAGONS! NAO!

derpaderpa derp.

edit: ninjad
If you keep screaming obvscukm with each new goddamn post I CANT lurk, so thanks a lot jackass.

HERAPDERPA IM GONNA MOCK FATE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET A READ ON HIS ALIGNMENT BECAUSE IM SCUM AND IM GETTING OUTED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE WAGONS APPEAR BY GLANCING IN A DIRECTION.

U
CAUGHT
ROPE
ENJOI?
BYE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU DONT THATS THE FUCKIN POINT.

THANKS FOR REINFORCING IT FOR ME.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Fate »

BEHAVE MORE SCUMMILY
FTFY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Ghostwriter you are officially recruited as my henchmen, I'll be the mastermind.

Now let's take over this town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Except that wasn't that. I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.
If i had all these nefarious plans, then why didn't i do it to nacho? Hrmmmm?

You think i knew what he meant all along. OK...well.. thats like your opinion, man. Guess we will leave it at that.

But hold on... i just realized something... what i
basically
said was 'is this a serious post'... i just said asked it in a different way. You are acting like i made some big case about Fate and voted him or said he was scummy or something... all i basically did was ask if it was a serious post. When i found out it wasn't, i dropped it. You're telling me that is a scumtell?

Sheesh... i just solved everything you have against me right there.

Next dilemma.
Solved the case against you? NICE PRIORITIES. I still haven't seen an ounce of scumhunting aka you're still scumABOVEscum.

ALSO, it wasn't just "i asked it in a different way herp" IT WAS "what breadcrumb?" AKA "SHOW ME DA GODDAMN BREADCRUMB."

Not a WORD about " how is breadcrumbing scummy Fate?" or "If he did then /vote good enough for me" OR "breadcrumbing is null" or "is that a serious vote?" THE WAY YOU PHRASED IT WAS NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST "r u srs?"

My god people, the fact that MoI dismissed my attacks as "rambling wild accusations that need to be reigned in" instead of seeing the value in it, AND him attacking GhostWriter's case instead of mine = +SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #72 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Fate »

@Fate: Careful of VI traps.
What the fuckin hell does this even mean?

Because you're voting Podium too.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok so here's the deal.

I was reading on my phone and ABOUT TO PULL an unvote vote target of my target Fate classic.

BUT

I WENT AND RE READ THE SHIT THAT PODIUM WAS TALKIN ABOUT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Fate »

It starts here.
This is Seacore's response
Implosion acknowledges how he read it.
Seacore's final response

NOW. I see NOTHING wrong with that exchange. Implosion thought something was scummy, Seacore thought he was misreading and corrected his post, Implosion furthered why he still thought it was scummy, Seacore obliged that it was good enough to go on RVS style.

SO THAT MEANS

PODIUM'S ATTEMPT AT CONTENT IS BLOWING SHIT OUT OF PROPORTION. LETS SEE WHAT ELSE THERE IS.
@ Fate - He's pretty tunneled on me, as well as a little weird. His initial argument against me... (that i was actually scum, and was wanting to know what the bread crumb was for my benefit)... is just as dumb as me not realizing his initial comment was sarcastic. i mean, do you really think that as scum, i would genuinely be asking that? That would be pretty naive, and i would expect most people to assume that... just like most people might assume that fate was joking.

the difference is that when i realized fate was joking, i dropped it... but fate keeps trudging along with his theory, even though i explained what i was doing. i dont find him that scummy right now, though. and yes, what i said was similar to asking 'are you serious'.

now i will sit here and wait for him to yell and curse at me.
ALL THIS AND YOU HAVE A NULL READ? NOT A SCUMMY READ FOR ME PUSHING SO HARD? NOT A TOWN READ FOR BEING SO HARD HEADED? NULL?

<-THIS IS ME YELLING AND CURSING AT YOU.
@ Vibebox - i didnt see anything wrong with his vote.
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN?

Your rebuttal to seacore was:
It basically amounts to saying "hey guys, people always find me scummy so even if I'm scummy you shouldn't accuse me for it."

It doesn't amount to that at all. Not even close.
SO. That wasn't his LAST rebuttal, but THATS where YOU LEAVE off? Not even finishing reading the interaction between them?
On a related note, i want to ask seacore why you left off the argument where you did. what he said (that i just quoted) was a complete misrepresentation of what you said. Now... he might have taken something the wrong way, and not realized what you actually meant... but why didn't you correct him? Why would you back down from that argument when it is so easy (and evident) to show that he is mistaken/wrong?
But he DID correct him.
Makes me wonder if that was a light distancing attempt, and seacore maybe tried to let it go as a light encounter, instead of getting into a bigger discussion over it.

And when i think about it that way, implosions inaccurate paraphrase looks like something a scum would say to another scum early in the game, as a light bus.
"Makes me wonder if it was this, and if I think it was this they I can easily see it as this."

SUPER FUCKIN TECH.
??

I didn't say you had to vote him. My problem was that you didn't even try to clear up the miscommunication... when it was so easy to do.... ESPECIALLY when that miscommunication was the source of his vote.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now.
HE DID CLEAR IT UP.

AND THEN SEACORE SAYS:
I gave my explanation, it's up to him whether he's satisfied or not. It was his first vote, so I'm not very worried about it.
AND WHAT DO YOU SAY?
Quick-fire low thought scumhunting questions.

+

I answered one of the questions you just asked me, so you aren't reading things very close.

=

+scumpoints

----------------------

fate and vibe are both null to me right now.
LOOK WHOS MORE INTERESTED IN CALLING VV SCUM THAN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SEACORES ALIGNMENT. LOK WHOS CALLING SLIGHT TOWN READS (me and Vibe should be slight town for all you with your heads outta your ass) NULL?

WAGON STAYS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Fate »

FATE POSTED wrote: My god people, the fact that MoI dismissed my attacks as "rambling wild accusations that need to be reigned in" instead of seeing the value in it, AND him attacking GhostWriter's case instead of mine = +SCUM.
MagnaofIllusion DODGED wrote:
Vibebox wrote:Allowing an unclaimed player to reach L-1 seems awful. It allows for quicklynching and self-hammering.
And both the options you mention here have consequences. If you don’t like the site meta calling it awful isn’t going to do much good.
Vibebox wrote:I'm sorry that a little intrawebs lingo is enough to confuse you.
It has nothing to do with confusing me. Nice try Tex. It has everything to do with consistency in your opinion and posting. You call someone out for crap posting and then post what is basically crap yourself. That borders on Cognitive Dissonance.
Vibebox wrote:He completely failed to understand Fate's point. Are you really saying you couldn't tell that's what I was referencing?
It’s clear he failed to get the reference. If your statement doesn’t indicate he is scum for doing so why did you post it? If it does indicate he is scum why didn't you just call him scummy as opposed to being cute?
Vibebox wrote:Vas & Zinive = not
I looked at your ISO. Your only mention of Zini is to call him one of the ‘funny’ guys and you only interacted with VV at ISO 4. So unless you are going purely on ‘gut’ here some support would be great.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@MOD - Can we get something in the way of prods on The Butterfly and Xenophon?
Like with pointy, sharp, burning sticks?
I've been searching for a replacement for xenophon since the beginning of the game (since I'm pretty sure he disappeared from the site). Also I've prodded The Butterfly. Let's hope he doesn't bail too :P

Thanks!!
DODGE FLUFFPOST

But of course we can't get MoI lynched D1, so I digress.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:So, I was going to make some huge long post about how sheeping Fate is the best scum strategy, so we should instant lynch GhostWriter for trying. But then I realized sheeping fate was the best town strategy too, so I'm just shutting up and letting the current take me where it will.

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
Vote: podium

No, I don't want you to claim. Hell, I don't want you to even defend yourself, really. I just want you to believe that you won't get lynched. And so don't get lynched. Although, I don't know whether this is L-2 or L-1 because the votecount confused my feeble heart. But that's okay.

PS: This is not a post restriction.
PPS: I'll probably be playing like this for the whole game. But I will be lynching scum the whole game, so it's eyyy ok.
{goodpostin}

If Nacho gets killed N1 I'm probably scum.

Jus sayin'

He knows me too well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Fate »

GhostWriter wrote:Nacho, what made you pick those 5?
Wait this all you have to say after podium made that huge post?

Ah fuckin hell.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Fate »

PODIUM IS A GODDAMNED FRENCHMAN.

'NUFF SAID.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Fate »

EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME IS ON CRACK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote: Podium's wagon is excellent. I wish it would hurry to a lynch already.
Remind me again what your case is against me. Because so far all you have done is admitted that you are sheeping fate.

I think your *being cute* card is just about used up.
Remind me again what your case is on anyone, because I trashed your implosion one and that's about the closest you've actually come to scumhunting.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Fate »

And since I never responded back: YES I THINK YOU WOULD GENUINELY BE ASKING THAT.

Like "ooh breadcrumb? Where!" And the reason you didn't pull the charade on nacho and did instead on me was because saying "how is he setting up a claim for himself?" to Nacho looks a HELLUVA LOT WORSE THAN an innocent "ooo wut breadcrumbz?"

I can't imagine any situation in which town would want a breadcrumb pointed out to them, on the first goddamn page.

Seriously.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #129 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Fate »

Well if you admit there's no reason for town to ask that, you're as good as dead.

"asking if you were serious y way of question" good LORD talk about retro-active justification. "Scummy rolefishing? no>.. I was just asking a question "is it serious or not" in a really convoluted way! YEAH THATS IT."

And now you're trying to paint my joke as scummy if t were serious? "made up scummy move?" as in, you thought I would fabricate some breadcrumb and call him scum for it and VOTE based on it?

Well here's a few things good chap:
1. breadcrumbing isn't inherently scummy in the FIRST PLACE, so your "scummy move" theory is bullshit
2. I specifically CALLED IT "Weak play" not scummy, so you thinking "oh wow fate is gonna concoct something ot call seacore scummy"
3. If you think
I
would push a lynch as scum based off a supposed breadcrumb than YOU are the f'ing idiot. See how that works?

But you're scum.
Caught, flailin, scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #130 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:I'm approaching voting for podium too. This original points aren't really pinging my scumdar, but his reaction is. It feels like a bit like "but you shouldn't have caught me for that!"

I'll think on it over the weekend.
Also, I'll be limited access this weekend, but I'll have my phone, which tends to mean reading, not writing.
Scum are never happy with what I catch them at.

I can link examples... MANY examples. I think wolframhart's is the most apt example though
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/nv44CXKvRCva
I hate it when Fate is this argumentive.
He's right of course but for crap reasons
. And no matter how i point out he is wrong he is gonna be a jerk about the whole thing
Ignore him.

You haven't dropped any REAL tells, so he is just fishing for your reaction.
Dont engage with him head to head unless you think you can win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #132 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Well if you admit there's no reason for town to ask that, you're as good as dead.

"asking if you were serious y way of question" good LORD talk about retro-active justification. "Scummy rolefishing? no>.. I was just asking a question "is it serious or not" in a really convoluted way! YEAH THATS IT."

And now you're trying to paint my joke as scummy if t were serious? "made up scummy move?" as in, you thought I would fabricate some breadcrumb and call him scum for it and VOTE based on it?

Well here's a few things good chap:
1. breadcrumbing isn't inherently scummy in the FIRST PLACE, so your "scummy move" theory is bullshit
2. I specifically CALLED IT "Weak play" not scummy, so you thinking "oh wow fate is gonna concoct something ot call seacore scummy"
3. If you think
I
would push a lynch as scum based off a supposed breadcrumb than YOU are the f'ing idiot. See how that works?

But you're scum.
Caught, flailin, scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #136 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Fate »

then you are a f'ing idiot.
here are exampled FOR YA Seacore:
"You really think Id do THIS as scum?"
"yeah"
"u stupid"

FTR I get hyped up any game I'm in for any reason. That's why I play mafia FFS, THE THRILL OF THE HUNT. Even if you are somehow town I'll nail scum down the line eventually. (D2 is spades easier than D1)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #137 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore Vibebox has posted a SHIT TON since you last voted him, and IIRC he elaborated on his vote (your original reason for voting him), so since he explained his vote, how can you still be unhappy with his playstyle and call in anti-town

FORCED HOP IS FORCED.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

FLANK ATTACK

For the win.

Podium doesn't hang until zenophon and friends catch up.

THAT MEANS YOU ZAVNIE.

Clarification: my case on you isn't that you thought i was serious, its that you had a gut scumreaction to my post and asked what breadcrumbs. NOW you have degenerated into this bullshit reasoning: "because i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... "

^^ This implies that you DID think I was serious, as in scumserious. AKA you thought it was scum move. Which is just you retroactively justifying why you asked me in such a weird way.

So your stories are:
1. I thought you were being scum Fate making up shit, so I wanted to know what kind of BS you would come up with as a breadcrumb.
2. I was asking you if you were serious in a roundabout way by asking what the supposed breadcrumb was.

SO WHICH, FUCKIN, IS IT?

Also I'm pretty sure GW's case is that you SHOULD have known I was joking. TWO SCUMMY SIDES OF THE SAME COIN MAKES FOR A MAFIOSO PRESIDENT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #143 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:Who the hell are you to tell me if I don't like somebody's play style?

I have read all of his posts, and I still find him to be far less forthcoming and open than I like my town to be. He has a level of "well I don't care if you can't follow what I'm saying" that I really dislike. However, due to his posts, it's moved from "is this somebody just hopping on a wagon and avoiding direct questions" to "he's a bit of a jerk".

But whatever, if you think I'm bussing Podium, lets look at it after the flip.
I didn't TELL you anything, I was wondering where the hell your apparent "dislike" of it went, since you made NO COMMENTS on his posting since then.

Also I don't like the last line at all. "lets look at it after the flip" as in "I can't be podium's scumbuddy if podium flips town" Maybe I'm reading too much into it (since the last time I saw scum pull something like that they were a newbie and obvscum)

I'm not making connections before any flips, its funny thats what you thought I was doing. I was saying your jump onto the Podium wagon was forced and scummy REGARDLESS of podium's alignment.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote:
then you are a f'ing idiot.
here are exampled FOR YA Seacore:
"You really think Id do THIS as scum?"
"yeah"
"u stupid"
i would be surprised if anyone would disagree that it would be highly unlikely for a scum to ask that question, with the intent of "oh wow, he said a pr just dropped a breadcrumb... let me ask him what it was so i can find out what role that guy is". it would be
extremely
naive... therefore you are a f'ing idiot to think that's really what was going on.

furthermore, why dont you let seacore handle his own discussions.
Here's the thing: I'm not pushing for your lynch for what you've done on page 1. ITS EVERYTHING SINCE THEN. It always is, that's how mafia works.

You going back and saying "why would scum ever do THIS, therefore the rest of my sins should be forgiven!" is scummy and selective defending.

Respond to my latest points about your contradiction and story-changing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #148 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Tell me how your case isn't that i knew he was joking, but wanted to try and paint him in a negative light. Because that's what this says.
podium123456 wrote:i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
podium123456 wrote:i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
YEAH IM ANSWERING FOR GHOST WRITER.

DEAL WITH IT.

ANOTHER BLATANT LIE RIGHT HERE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #151 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Fate »

So you tailor your responses to the cases against you and NOT to what your play and motivations were at the time?

So your motivation is to diffuse the cases against you instead of adequately defending your play and showing your thought process?

So you claimed scum?

So you didn't respond to my latest and greatest abotu how you've flopped from "i was askin if u were serious" and "i thought u waz about to make a scum move, so i wanted to see your bullshit crumb"

DIE
I CAN NOT BE SILENCED WITHOUT BULLETS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #152 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Well, Vibebox, now that you are actually explaining what you meant with your #65, it's not at all IIoA now isn't it? Your #65 alone is fillyed shitty unexplained statements on stuff happening in thread that I couldn't even understand what you meant by them. It may be partially my fault that I didn't understand it and saw it as shitposting, but it is also partially your fault that you didn't even bother to explain what you meant with some of those statements because you choose to be the that one guy with lame one liners that he thinks universally understandable.
VV if you're not voting Podium or doing anything but dickin around on some side angle with someone that's posting more reads and thoughts than half the playerlist then...

GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK VV.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #153 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Fate »

An ISO of VV makes me put him as my #2.

I still have a wary eye on Seacore though, who I feel may be difficult to catch as scum (haven't seen his scumgame yet).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #159 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Fate wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Well, Vibebox, now that you are actually explaining what you meant with your #65, it's not at all IIoA now isn't it? Your #65 alone is fillyed shitty unexplained statements on stuff happening in thread that I couldn't even understand what you meant by them. It may be partially my fault that I didn't understand it and saw it as shitposting, but it is also partially your fault that you didn't even bother to explain what you meant with some of those statements because you choose to be the that one guy with lame one liners that he thinks universally understandable.
VV if you're not voting Podium or doing anything but dickin around on some side angle with someone that's posting more reads and thoughts than half the playerlist then...

GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK VV.
I'll slog through your 'case' when I'm in a mood to read your posts(Date TBA) and get right back atcha.
Its not about my case, its about having READS on OTHER people in the game besides this little sandbox fight with Vibe you're having.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #162 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Seacore
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #163 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:ok that's like 2 hours ive wasted on this site just now. im taking a break, ill address the rest later tonight.

and i hope fate pisses all in his pink ruffly panties because i haven't answered him yet.
You still have to respond, if only because of this sass.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #165 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Little bit of both. Little dash of secret ingredients as well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #167 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

I want those responses on my desk soon or the vote's moving back.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #169 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Two minutes?

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

Posting =/= lynching. We can post all we damn want, if you're the only two here I'll do all I can to determine you're alignment. I don't want anyone dead before others come, but we can talk all we want.

I suppose you can live for the 2mins and not making a "carefully prepared response"

Unvote:
Vote: Podium

Never been scum? Literally never?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #171 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Something tells me you'd be like Thor.

I mean, I'm debating... in my head... Not being scum for a whole year then being scum...

There would be a lot of interesting psychology there, and I think its safe to say you are town this game or a grand mastermind.

PAGES SCHMAGES. THEY SHOULDVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE SIGNING UP FOR.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #173 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Fate »

CULT?

GET YOUR GAMES STRAIGHT. YOU SCUMBAG!

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=15064
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 52&start=0
My very first time as scum, it's slightly marred since the setup was probably unbalanced against town (though perhaps over favoring the independent win condition). In any case, Day 1 ended with me and fellow scum semi-oldguy bussing our third scumbuddy who had basically managed to step in it right out of the gate. I suffered some early suspicion for ending the RVS too early and being town-leaderish (which also had other players calling me town for it, so take that with what grains of sodium you choose). The next few days had town hunting down the independent win condition, which worked out nicely for scum, and also had two vigs that ended up killing town both times. In the end town had mostly drawn battle lines between two separate possible pairings and there was only one scum amongst either pairing so that worked out pretty well. Mostly I ended up feeling guilty for being scum because I think I discovered I'm a town player at heart, probably more evidence is needed for that conclusion though. Still, a mostly fun game, some interesting discussion, meeting a couple new players I definitely want to play with again, and a win after a couple of losses makes this one an overall positive experience.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #175 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Uh... yeah, because i did.* When have i said that i DIDN'T think you were serious?
WHEN.
YOU.
FUCKING.
SAID.

"I WAS JUST ASKING IF YOU WERE SERIOUS OR NOT."

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONVINCE YOU YOU ARE INDEED SCUM?

Votecount (as of post 179)
GhostWriter: 1 (VasudeVa) L-6
podium: 4 (Fate, GhostWriter, Nacho, Seacore) L-3
Seacore: 2 (implosion, podium) L-5
VibeBox: 2 (Magna, Zinive) L-5
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #181 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Fate »

MoI is town, so at least
I
won't die N1. MoI I'm under the impression that if you are a vanilla you should just claim D1 to make the scum weigh whether they should kill you or not.

Trust me on this one, I'll back you up if the VIs start hounding you for "anti-town" play, and point out that if you're alive longer THAT in and of itself is pro-town.

VV's GHOST AND NACHO SCUM TOGETHER SHEEPIN FATE! Is hilarious.

Him using the words "Fate-virgin" should be added to the wiki. In fact, if VV wants to write a page on "Fate-tells" and how to deal with me I would be more flattered than upset (because no one can ever TRULY out the way my playstyle catches scum, it is ever changing.)

VV your post assumes I am town though, yet you have not stated that in thread yet and your last stance was "FATES BEIN FATE HES NULL"

I take it your scumread of VV is gone entirely now Podium, since he has defended you?

HEHEHEHEH.

I have other secret reads and cases that I won't be revealing until other people check in.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #182 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

And VV did you even READ the first reactions podium made to me? He didn't even start defending himself until it was clear I wasn't back down a good 5 pages in. Up until then it was all "HERPZ" and "DERPZ" and calling YOU scum for shoddy reasoning.

SO TRANSPARENTLY TOWN MY ASS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #184 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Fate »

But the way you PHRASED IT.

And the way you EXPLAINED said phrasing is here:
Fate wrote:
\/quote]

So your phrasing was off "what breadcrumb?" If your question was "why so serious?" "iz u 4realz?" "is that vote srs business?" WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS TALK.

And what's your explanation for that phrasing?
That you were trying to push a case on me if i had responded showing you what the breadcrumb was.

THATS WHERE THE INCONSISTENCY IS:
1. You are either confused, "ARE YOU FOR REAL FATE?"
OR
2. You are seeing a scum move, and asking "WHERE DAT BREADCRUMB AT?"
2a. How you even saw that as a scum move is BEYOND ME and further justifies my thinking that you retro-actively came up with your "thinking process" to explain away my case based on trying to create a "town thinking process" for the situation (aka "I thought you were doing something scummy fate! so I asked you to try to trap you!") instead of your actual scum thinking process, which was a gut rolefish that you thought would be harmless to ask in the RVS.

I CANT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER THAN THAT. LUCKILY WE HAVE MOI HERE TO MAKE SENSE OF YOUR FAILED SCUMHUNTING ATTEMPTS.

Also:

MoI showed your VV scum read disappeared. I question your apparent 180 flip onto a VV town read and buddying up to him calling his post sexy. IF you were town could he not be scum off the wagon trying to subtly defend you?
BUT NO. HES AUTO-TOWN CAUSE HE CALLED YOU TRANSPARENTLY TOWN, AMIRITE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #185 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Damn quote tags.

Also,
Is your read on me still null? Make a case analyzing my play, BESIDES calling it weird. TAKE A DAMN STANCE.

Your "null read" is just BEGGING for some VI town (luckily we don't seem to have any this game, though I can see Xeno or Zavie coming in as a wild card) trying to start a wagon on me for being "abrasive" or whatever and then you sliding onto a Fate wagon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #192 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yeah, we gonna kill that Zinive dude when he comes back.
If he comes back.
Hell, ima drop the podium case entirely and SLAUGHTER HIS ASS if he comes back.
Yup.
NACHO, GET BACK IN THE DAMN MASON QT AND STOP OUTING OUR PLANS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN.

FFS. LET ME DO THE TALKING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Fate »

WELL IF YOU MAKE POSTS LIKE THAT ITS GOING TO BE HARDER TO COVER IT UP AS A JOKE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

JUST SAY GOODNIGHT AND YOURE GONNA BE BUSY AND POWERLURK UNTIL ZAVIE COMES BACK, AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER.

K?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #196 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
On to review the Case on Podium

The whole ‘That’s pure scum-reaction’ on regarding the non-existant breadcrumb is junk. Sorry, not convincing in the least.
Im not clear what you mean here... can you clarify.
He means my case on him is shit and not convincing. But HIS is all powerful and correct -_-
I believe you will find that the name-calling originated on the other side.

And yes, when being attacked by 4 people (and 1 maniac) all at once, concerning conflicting theories, you may find a defensive posture appear from the defendant.
The "he started it" defense? It doesn't matter if the theories are conflicting, your STORY changes and ADAPTS so as to properly defend each theory. INSTEAD of having one coherent line of town thinking we can all follow along with.
But wasn't pointless... it was the
REASON
why he took fate (and nacho's) posts seriously. Besides that, his paraphrase was in a different universe as to what seacore was implying. a universe that makes the comment look overly scummy.

Do you think his paraphrase was accurate and non-scummy?
What the hell? Implosion didn't say ANYTHING about me or nacho's posts.

What more is there to follow up with? He asked a few no-thought questions.

If i had asked some little no-brainers like that, would you be as worried about me and scumhunting? Because i can easily pull 4 or 5 of those out of thin air.
You know what TOWN would have included in this post? HOW YOUR READ ON VV HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN.

But no. You're all fuckin defense.
+scumpoints doesn't mean top scum choice. it means +scumpoints.

tbh i haven't even read fate's posts regarding seacore.
I'm glad you only read the thread to defend yourself. I mean, me being a NULL read (STILL WANT THIS ANSWERED) and all you might actually have wanted to READ my posts ESPECIALLY when they were about someone OTHER than you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #200 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Fate »

@Podium's recent posting:

STILL no Fate read.

STILL no explanation of the contradiction that I clearly outlined
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #206 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Fate »

@Seacore:
He said it didn't exist here"
I thought you were serious. I asked that question to find out if you really were. when i saw that you werent, that was it. Me questioning you doesn't mean that i really thought you weren't serious... it means that i didnt know for sure... hence the question.

i see where you are trying to go, but i dont think you can get there with what actually happened. i dont see conflicting/inconsistent/whatever stories here.
I immediately posted this (condensed version):
Fate wrote:But the way you PHRASED IT.

And the way you EXPLAINED said phrasing is here:
Fate wrote:
So your phrasing was off "what breadcrumb?" If your question was "why so serious?" "iz u 4realz?" "is that vote srs business?" WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS TALK.

And what's your explanation for that phrasing?
That you were trying to push a case on me if i had responded showing you what the breadcrumb was.

THATS WHERE THE INCONSISTENCY IS:
1. You are either confused, "ARE YOU FOR REAL FATE?"
OR
2. You are seeing a scum move, and asking "WHERE DAT BREADCRUMB AT?"
2a. How you even saw that as a scum move is BEYOND ME and further justifies my thinking that you retro-actively came up with your "thinking process" to explain away my case based on trying to create a "town thinking process" for the situation (aka "I thought you were doing something scummy fate! so I asked you to try to trap you!") instead of your actual scum thinking process, which was a gut rolefish that you thought would be harmless to ask in the RVS.

I CANT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER THAN THAT. LUCKILY WE HAVE MOI HERE TO MAKE SENSE OF YOUR FAILED SCUMHUNTING ATTEMPTS.

Also:

MoI showed your VV scum read disappeared. I question your apparent 180 flip onto a VV town read and buddying up to him calling his post sexy. IF you were town could he not be scum off the wagon trying to subtly defend you?
BUT NO. HES AUTO-TOWN CAUSE HE CALLED YOU TRANSPARENTLY TOWN, AMIRITE?
So no he has not responded.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #210 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Fate »

OK he has.

I've also explained why the "scummy move u makin" looks like a retroactively added "this is what I was thinking" rather than what you were actually thinking.

Its not so much my point about them being exclusive as it is your thought process not lining up:

"Am I seeing a scum move? Lemme ask" Its still convoluted as hell because WHAT SCUM MOVE DID YOU THINK YOU WERE SEEING? That I was going to push a case on him for breadcrumbing?

When in the hell did you EVER hear that as a scumtell? When have you EVER heard of anyone pushing a case on ANYONE for breadcrumbing?

THE SCUM MOVE YOU ARE MENTIONING IS FABRICATED. YOU WERE NOT LOOKING FOR IT. YOU WERE BUSY BEING SCUM.

PEDITS:
IM GLAD YOU HAVE TIME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SPEED WE"RE ACCUSING YOU AT AND NOT TIME TO RESPOND PROPERLY TO THINGS.

Like VV, how is he suddenly amazingly town?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #220 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote: Its not so much my point about them being exclusive as it is your thought process not lining up:
You see this boys and girls? This is an example of someone shifting the argument.

At this point you are either trolling me, or you are someone who shifts arguments.

I have no desire to keep partying with someone who does either. The topic has been discussed ad nauseum, anyway.
Shifting argument is bad how? Its either VALID (you are scum) or INVALID (you can refute it) OBVIOUSLY its the former since you don't want to discuss it anymore.

One last chance, and I was seriously thinking about giving you a chance after [REDACTED]
Respond to this.
2. Still want that Fate read
3. Still want why your VV read changed.

I'm going to leave the thread for a good hour. You'll have no one up in here spamming posts against you, so everything will be fair. Respond to those points, no matter how unfair or rehashed you think they are.

See ya later.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #224 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Fate »

You had your chance.

I would've been satisfied.

No Fate read. No explanation of how you thought what I was doing was a scum move. No other reads (you being worried about "town" with reference to GW and nacho makes it seem like you think they are both town).

I tried to reasonable. I gave you plenty of time.

You gave up. I found the right argument finally and its the one you can't refute. You also don't explain how shifting an argument is bad and instead just define it and say "well you should know why its bad." Is it a dirty trick to make my originial point look valid?

Yes.

Does it make my new point any less valid?

No.

Does it mean you should not respond to it, when it is pretty clear that I was the type of person that was giving you a last chance and would've conceded if you had just been able to explain your thought process to me?

No.
finally i explained it in a way that you apparently understood...
You yourself say that I am someone that can "understand" where you are coming from given enough time. But later in the post you describe me as someone "not worth responding to" anymore. This contradiction is because you CANNOT respond any further, you've reached the end of your backtracking.

So now: you will die today. You will flip scum. I will have a pretty good idea of who you partner is going into tomorrow.

That's all there is to it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #226 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Thanks for playing. You put up a pretty good fight if its any consolation.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #228 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

This should be good.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #274 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Fate »

Podium never voted GhostWriter, he's still on Seacore
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #276 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Fate »

I hadn't read that far yet.

Either way, you aren't the first vote on GhostWriter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #279 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

I was just pointing out a mod error.

What the hell are you reacting about?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #280 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Especially since you didn't vote him until a post after the VC I was reading, so yeah "oops my bad I didn't read into the future to see votes retroactively added to a VC"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #281 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Podium you do realize my case had come to the end of its line, and you basically have said "no thanks I wont' answer that my answer won't be good enough for you anyway?"

Explain your thought process, 100%, when you made post #18.

I want to hear all of it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #283 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Podium you realize if I let you live today and you are scum you will coast until endgame.

This means I have to be 100% sure you are town.

So now, give me those reasons again. Because when you gave them last time they smelled like BS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #285 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm trying to work with you here, but you refuse.

Who is the one being reasonable here?

You say you have explained it as:

"I thought you were making a scummy move, so I wanted to see what kind of BS you would come up with when I asked you "What Breadcrumb"

I can't see town thinking this. I just can't. So you have to show me.

I can see scum SAYING that they were thinking this in order to pain a townier picture of themselves retrospectively.

Now.
One more time:
Explain.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #286 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah, see, you take far too long to answer questions for my taste.

Like all your posts are being carefully typed out, rechecked, and doublechecked for scumness.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #290 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Fate »

That's what I was hoping Untrod, makes it easier to read.

Also if you could have the VCs ordered so that the votes are in the order they appeared? (aka GhostWriter: VV, podium)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #292 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote:Podium you do realize my case had come to the end of its line, and you basically have said "no thanks I wont' answer that my answer won't be good enough for you anyway?"
Dont give me that shit... you're only saying it's at the end because i said i was done answering you.

Before i said that, you showed no signs of slowing... you were yelling and pissing and playing dirty tricks, just like you have been doing this whole game. I finally had enough.

And you can save all your little amateur 'oh well, i was about to clear you... but if you wont answer my last question, i guess i have no choice but to vote for you' tricks. if you cant get a read off of everything i have said by now, you are bad at this.

you've been doing all you can do to try and find a crack in my story, or to catch me in a contradiction, or whatever, and you have turned up NOTHING. meanwhile, i'm laying out hard EVIDENCE of lies/misreps left and right.

i dont give a flying f if you vote for me, i'm trying to catch scum now.

have i made myself clear?
No you haven't. Like I said, you've put up a good fight. Many lesser men would have given up and been lynched by now, but you've made me concede much of my case (and other's cases on you are a much weaker than mine), and all that is left is this:
podium123456 wrote: Neither can i... which means it's much more likely that i was asking if you were serious by way of that question...
because i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
This is the only part left of my case. How and why you actually had this thought process on post #18 in reaction to my first post.
I am basiaclly saying to you, if you are town, this is all you have to do to finally assuage my read of you and you are refusing. To me this means you can't explain it, and are coming up with BS reasons to excuse yourself from responding to my case. If you are town you have no reason not to defend yourself. You have even said earlier that my case is more legitimate than GhostWriter's, so surely you respect it enough that it needs to be refuted.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #293 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote:Yeah, see, you take far too long to answer questions for my taste.

Like all your posts are being carefully typed out, rechecked, and doublechecked for scumness.
yeah i really took a lot of time the other day, when i was answering accusations from 3 or 4 different people within minutes of them posting... as well as making cases.

:roll:

this isn't the only game i am dealing with right now, spaz.
This is the only game you are posting in right now. I am not talking about the other day, I'm talking about right now.

Right now you responded to Untrod in less than a minute.

RIght now it took you 14mins to respond to me asking you to refute the last part of my caes on you.

SO:
1. You may have spent that time trying to think of ways in which you could refute it
2. You may have spent that time trying to think of a post that would read as "frustrated town, tired of Fate's shit" so as to give youreslf a reason not to refute it.

Either way, it is not conducive to a town mindset.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #294 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:VOTE: Seacore

Blatant breadcrumbing is weak play.

Wagon is a go

HAI PEOPLE U KNOW WHO U ARE
You must use this quote in your explanation, and tell me how my words/phrasing made you think I was getting ready to make a "scummy move" on Seacore.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #296 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok, you die today, and I will rest easy no matter your flip.

But you will flip scum, so here we are.

I don't want you to claim either, since you cannot claim anything other than Vanilla.

Proceed with the podium lynch, everything else can be discussed tomorrow (no I'm not ignoring your question VV, I'm just not going to answer it right now).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #297 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm not desperate. If you read my posts I'm not really desperate to grasp at any straws I can to make you look scummy, GhostWriter is the one doing that.

I'm trying to figure things out, and I have found a certain undeniable scumtell, and you have no way to explain it.

Like I said, you put up a good fight, and in the end the case on you really just boiled down to one mistake. So you shouldn't be ashamed of your scum play so far.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #299 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Fate »

I've conceded that you may very well be town, but there's just one more thing holding me back.

It is funny your reactions tonight.

I'm being a thousand times more reasonable than I was earlier in the thread (Where I WAS just yelling at you and demanding your lynch) and you've devolved into calling me a joke.

AKA Timeline:
1. Fate CAPSLAWKESTYLE cases podium
2. Podium- I can't get a read on Fate. He seems to be intense and has a somewhat legitimate case on me, but it would require me to be really dumb/naice scum
3. Fate Ok Podium, you've almost convinced me you're town. But here's one thing that still continues to bother me REASONABLESTYLE
4. Podium YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE. BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS. FUCK YOU. IM NOT RESPONDING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #300 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore

l
l
l
l
l
V
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #303 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Fate »

If you think you are doing #2 right now you are wrong.

You are being incredibly anti-town. If you are town, dragging this out between us is wasting time. You are encouraging me to keep my vote on you by refusing to discuss my case on you.

This means that my vote is tied up. This is not a good thing for town. It also won't help you get a read on me (though in our back and forths you have never really seemed like you were trying to get a read on me. Its only when VV a THIRD PARTY asks your read on me that you can give it in case form.)

Because right now, things like "I thought you were a decent player, but you really are just a petty damn fool" and "I don't care if you vote me, I'm huntin scum" scream of you knowing my alignment is town already.

Also when you first were calling me a joke, it was in a more friendly "herpa derpa" kind of way. Now it has devolved into hate-based anti-town play. You are refusing to do the pro-town thing and explain yourself
just out of spite.
This is for lynching.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #304 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Fate »

The fact that Seacore didn't even post just now, implosions recent catchup posts, Zedenek, etc. etc.

These are ALL directions that I want to explore and have yet to comment on because you refuse to answer my question.

And I swear to ALL THINGS holy if you respond only after VV asks you (and that clown better fuckin ask you) I'll vig you N1. I really will.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #306 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Fate »

I dont understand why you wont answer my final fucking question.

You being scum or stubbornly, irrationally, spitefully anti-town Town

Are the only answers I could come up with.

So you die.

(you still are talking to me like I'm town though, so you might want to come up with some BS reasons about when I turned into a town read)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #338 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm pretty sure VV was trying to mediate things, I've been skimming along avoiding this thread but I believe you still have yet to backdown.

So here we are podium, vote stays.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #340 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Fate »

nacho you're supposed to stay on with me until he concedes AND then we can make the switch.

You doing it early just undermines my Day Power.

Why would you undermine my Power??
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #342 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah that's true, you DIDN'T go in a new direction without me so that's all fine and good.

Unvote:
Vote: Implosion

Even if he is, you know why this has gotta happen, right nacho? <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #356 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:@ Fate - Why did you remove your vote from seacore so quickly after you made it? He seemed to be near the top of your recent scummy list, and you said you used some of my reasons as well as your own stated reasons PLUS some more that were 'secret' as a reason that you voted him at that time. i have since expanded the case on seacore a little more thoroughly (in 337)... what are your thoughts on what i added to his case, and why is implosion scummier than him?

I would also like you to comment on my MOI and GW cases. do you feel the points i made are valid?
I am competent enough to see the pro-town benefit that would arise from me answering your questions about my play and other players, but I refuse to answer them.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #358 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Spite sounds like a reason to me.

There are probably more reasons though if you would think about it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #359 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Also unless you have a really good reason for me to be scum there's no need to ask me questions. Not until LyLo if I'm still alive by then (Hint: I won't be). That's just standard Fate-play.

Take notes from nacho, he's doing it right.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #376 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

The sooner the podiumwagon dissipates the sooner we move on with the game.

MoI sitting with his vote on VibeBox while making a case on podium is particularly unproductive.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #379 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Fate »

I hate being on a wagon with you VV.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #384 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Fate »

PODIUM WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER HES OFF YOUR WAGON.

CONTINUE YOUR FOCUS ON SEACORE AND IMPLOSION
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #390 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Fate »

But to further address your concerns – why is Podium’s vote on Ghostwriter or Zdenek’s vote on Seacore less worthy of your disdain? Both were single votes as of your post?
Who the hell is Zdenek?

Also, if I have to point out that single votes sitting on ACTIVE players versus a single vote on ZOMGAFK VibeBox, then you're not doing your job right.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #392 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Which is the one that posts nice little contributions every once and awhile and is probably town?

Zinive or Zdenek?

I have a sneakin suspicion that we'll need two replacements... which is -_-
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #394 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Which is why you need to move your vote from podium ASAP and actually try.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #396 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Fate »

*hovers his hand over the switch wagon button*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #399 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Permission to speak.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #401 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Yes, but he's not the kind of scum we lynch D1.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #405 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Fate wrote:Yes, but he's not the kind of scum we lynch D1.
...Are we seriously tuned in at the same frequency for this game? Really? You and Me?
I too am afraid.

Very afraid.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #406 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:But Fate.
Promise me you will lynch him if I get lynched.
Promise me.
I promise you.

Though if you get lynched it would be because I am already sleeping with the fishes, but I promise you nonetheless.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #412 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

implosion has a grand total of one scum read, and two townreads. His townVibe read also went to null like a magic vanishing act.

That's pretty tech.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #433 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Fate »

[Obligatory bandwagon comment:] VIBE HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE A ??? READ ON IMPLOSION, AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE HIM OVER SEACORE?[/comment]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #434 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

edwop: I still want you to keep your vote on implosion, as he is obvscum, but I need you to explain your madness so that Seacore can resume his place on the GREAT WAGON OF JUSTICE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #437 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:I'm more than happy to return to implosion, if we want to lynch Vibe's scum buddy first.
This post is missing an UNVOTE VOTE IMPLOSION.

K thank you and come again soon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #442 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Fate »

I'd like everyone off the Golden Wagon to read implosion's last two posts and then tell me why they aren't voting him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #460 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Implosion, your claim is being demanded.

If you are town, claiming now gives us ample time to discuss it.

There are no excuses.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #462 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Don't fucking start with me Podium. If Implosion claims we'll have all the CONTENT we need and can go a different direction if we want.

Running players up this high for legitimate reasons then letting it stall out due to XXXX is just goddamn bad play.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #464 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Do you want a week of lynching Seacore and discussing your claim OR another week in no-man's land where we can't get the final push we need, until your claim comes 2 hours from deadline and there's no choice but to lynch you?

CLAIM NOW FOR THE GOOD OF TOWN, OR DIE AS ANTI-TOWN.

I'm not asking again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #489 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Fate »

So uhh..... when I said claim I didn't mean full claim.

I meant claim enough to get us off you <_<

Unvote:
Vote: VibeBox

AT LEAST I WAS RIGHT ABOUT GHOST BEING TOWN.

>_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #492 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Fate »

VibeBox wrote:I view Day 1 as primarily an information gathering exercise. My primary goal is to get as much of a read on as many people as possible. Implosion hadn't really pinged my scumdar during reread, but his recent posts have indeed been bad. Coupled with the fact that my strongest Town read thinks it's a good avenue of inquiry I am inclined to lend him my support, and hopefully in the process move implosion out of the ??? category one way or the other. (It also gives me a chance to see how Fate acts with more blind votes behind him) An implosion votes seems a sufficient info gathering action, prompting me to go for it since I didn't have any more promising alternatives in mind. (As I said, I am caught up, but have only begun analysis)
I feel no need for my vote to be restricted to players I already think are scummy.
"Herp Derp Look at me this is my view on Mafia Theory and not the game itself and me explaining my BS retroactively"

OH AND ITS FRIDAYYYYYYYYY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #494 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Fate »

GhostWriter wrote:Well of course you were, Fate. Was there ever any doubt? Any REAL doubt?
Well there was some, but then I saw your flip in SuperHero and I realized that you weren't scum.

Masons are always naturally scummy to me though. Their play is always tinged with a (well I have ___ to back me up, so I don't need to do things I normally would do as town).

And if implosion HADNT claimed flavor cop it would make scum WIFOM about whether to kill the masons or go for a more dangerous PR. C'est la vie though...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #503 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Fanboys =/= Competent player who recognize skill sets in others and use them to their advantage to forward their win con.

BUT WHY AM I EXPLAINING THESE THINGS TO YOU?

I abandoned my crusade BEFORE I started asking you to answer my final question, if I was still crusading at that point in time there would have been MUCH more waves and MUCH more splash. I resigned that you would be town, stopped pushing your lynch, and just wanted ONE FUCKING ANSWER for my own reads' sake.

Did you even SEE how long it took for your wagon to dissolve? There are still plenty who are none too happy with your play and I could capitalize on that if I wanted to. LIKE I SAID don't start with me. Just keep your vote and your pride wherever the fuck you want it, and I'll be over here playing to win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #504 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:Actually, we're only half way through our 3 week Day 1, so I change that, I don't accept a claim under Zdenek's "will hammer at deadline" post.

That's 11 days away. So until somebody is at L-1, and another person is holding the hammer, no claiming.
Seacore wrote: means doing this early was precisely the way to go.

Unvote. Vote Vibebox
Wait a second...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #506 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

I know, I was just seeing how fast you would answer.

You pass the test again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #512 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Fate »

I SAID DONT START WITH ME. YOUR CRAPSHIT CASE ON SEACORE DOES NOT AMUSE ME.
Seacore wrote:Actually, we're only half way through our 3 week Day 1, so I change that, I don't accept a claim under Zdenek's "will hammer at deadline" post.

Day 1 started 16 Nov, + 3 weeks, Day 1 will end 7 Dec

That's 11 days away. So until somebody is at L-1, and another person is holding the hammer, no claiming.
NUMBER 45FUCKIN3
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
– Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrated Thursday. And yes I am totally claiming the role of Turketron right now [/off sarcasm]

ATTENTION Implosion
– Not having a recent VC I’m not sure if you are at L-2 or L-1 and don’t really care to go back and reconstruct a VC. See below for further thoughts on why you are scum. If you are at L-1 I am prepared to hammer you. Claim if that situation is correct. I see no reason to draw out the process when you look pretty scummy.
NUMBER 45FUCKIN9
GhostWriter wrote:Implosion, just do it. Might as well get this out of the way now. At least I'll still be awake for what's to come from it.

NUMBER 466

HURRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #536 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

Now we can finally start D1, operation lynch scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #552 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

I ISO'd Nacho and my eyes were blinded by all the red from all the blood in there.

The blood of town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #553 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

(I didn't really ISO nacho)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (isolation #112) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:Fate made a very good catch... but no one seems to be interested in talking about it (even fate).

Seacore wrote:I got access at my inlaws, I'm happy with how the claim went.
L-2 with MoI willing to hammer and Zdenek willing to deadline hammer, means doing this early was precisely the way to go.

This is actually a pretty big/scummy contradiction. He forgot that he made the fake 'im not comfortable with zdeneks promise to hammer... we should wait' ez towny points claim. If that was really his true feelings, then why did he say EXACTLY the opposite after the early claim happened?
WHAT THE FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU.

NOW YOURE JUST DOING THIS ON PURPOSE.

YOU CAN'T CALL ME A SHIT PLAYER AND THEN USE MY "CATCHES" TO FURTHER YOUR STUPID FUCKING CASE.

1. IT WASN'T A "CATCH" IT WAS A GODDAMN TEST.
2. IT WAS OBVIOUS HOW HIS THOUGHT PROCESS CHANGED FROM THE POSTS INBETWEEN THOSE TWO POSTS, AND HE HIMSELF ANSWERED THAT THOSE WERE WHAT CHANGED HIS MIND.
3. YOU WILL BE LYNCHED TODAY BEFORE SEACORE. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SEACORE EXPLAINED HIS "CONTRADICTION" IN
TWO FUCKIN MINUTES
AND YOU HAVE YET TO EXPLAIN YOURS FROM 15 PAGES AGO. GUESS WHO WE'RE KEEPING AROUND LONGER? YEAH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #556 (isolation #113) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Kcddaspot are you an alt? How many mafia games have you played before?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #561 (isolation #114) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Why the fuck are you reading ISO and not the god damn game?

You are considering hammering WHO?

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KCDASPOT

YOU EITHER HAVE NO CONCEPT OF THE GAME OF MAFIA OR YOU ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SCUM.

MEET YOUR NEW FRIEND DEATH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #562 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Kcdaspot wrote:onee more thing: I'll read podium more carefully tomorrow since everyone scum-dar goes off around him

That's it, g'nite
NO GET BACK HERE YOU DISJOINTED EINSTEIN CLOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #564 (isolation #116) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Wow assclown donkey that has no comments on the vomit Kcda just spewed is still here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #566 (isolation #117) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Its not a contradiction because MoI and GhostW further advocated the claim, meaning his condition of "someone voting and someone holding the hammer" HAD BEEN SATISFIED.

Did he explain it when he said he approved? No, but why does that matter? When he DID explain it, almost instantly, it showed that that was the thought process he had in the post where he approved the early claim anyway.

NOW, are you going to comment on our recent replacement or continue to tunnel Seacore for no good reason?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #568 (isolation #118) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Fate »

"looking back there is no contradiction"

"Seacore is still the scummiest"

"I see
nothing
about the new guy to comment on."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #570 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMMENT ON?

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING OPINION, ON THIS NEW PLAYER, WHO HAS TYPED MANY WORDS (NOT ALL APPARENTLY WITH HIS HANDS)

LITERALLY, NOTHING?

AND YOU CALL ME A SHIT PLAYER?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #572 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

<Insert lack of RC post here>
<Insert lack of coherent thoughts about the game here>
"I'm thinking about ending the day NAO after lookin through ISOsssssss!!!111i11iILIKESOUPANDCHOCLATE"

Really. That sparks no interest at all that would allow you to gain a read of him as a player, an alignment, an anything.

Really.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #584 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Fate »

MoI I am perfectly fine with a Vibe lynch, I just don't want any shenanigans by this CLEARLY unstable player (albeit likely town... which troulbes me greatly)

AKA Nacho if you're reading this stay on Vibe. I'll be back soon.

This thread ALSO has a disturbing lack of RedCoyote
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #586 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Fate »

Replace out.

I'm 100% serious, not fucking joking.

If this game is WAY to over your head then you are either:
-Out of your league, go back to newbie games and try to learn the game without flavor and special roles
-Scum who is trying to coast by on the "i'm really confused" card and will NEVER produce content because they have "nothing" to say.

This isn't the thread to learn to play mafia. This is the big leagues. If you DON'T know how to properly read a mafia game, catch up on it, and produce content then get out.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to win. If you're town, please replace out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #588 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #590 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Fate »

VibeBox: 6 (Fate, GhostWriter, Magna, Nacho, podium, Seacore) L-1
Walp.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: VibeBox

ROOM FOR ME BABY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #649 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Fate »

@All:

But
consider me LA
not the normal sort of LA where I can't get on often, but the emotionally drained LA where... well you know. Let's just say I wasn't on a plane to paradise, it was to hell, but I went anyway because I had to.

Now give me some time to get back to my old self.

@Whoever: Yeah Vibe might be town but he could just as easily be scum and is the strongest read of scum I have atm. Plus if he's town he's sure not a big asset to us, let's see what he claims.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #671 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Do as you wish, not as podium wishes.

I'm not in sheep worthy mode right now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #683 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Magna

Its settled then, the shepards cane is in the other hand now.

I never liked the way he reacted to me asking him to claim vanilla.

Vibes flaking is null, and lynching him without a claim is wasteful and anti town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #685 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Shut the hell up podium. I just happen to be doing something a lot more important than mafia this week, its not about sulking or anything
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #748 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore I betterr see conteent now that you're online
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #750 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU WANTHIS WAGON ON YOUR ASS? YOU'VE REINCITED FATES RAGE.

I'M BACK AND FURIOUS.

YOU POST YOUR REAL THOUGHTS ON MOI OR DIE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #754 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Fate »

No no no no NOOOO.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seacore

YOU DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS AND ITS NOT ABOUT JUST U DEFYING. ME.

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH DISCIPLES I ASKED YOUR SCUMMY ASS TO PROVIDE REASONING FOR A VIEW ON MOI OTHER THAN JUJST HOLLDING THE HAMMER.

AND YOU SAY ITS FOR DERP MOI CASE IS BAD BUT U COULD BE WRONG.

AND YOU SAY FUCK U FAYETE LIKE PODIUM, AKA TRYING TO PLAY THE PODIUM CARD SINCE YOU'VE SEEN IT WORK FOR HIM, AKA SCUMMY MIMICRY, AKA YOU DIE.

WE CAN DO THIS TEAM.

PLUS HE ALREADY CLAIMED VANILLA WITH HIM ASKING FOR A WAGON THIS CLOSETO DEADLINE, SO WE DON'T HAVE TLO WWAIT FOR A CLAIM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #755 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Ah fuck me... that was the hammer
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #760 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Fate »

OH A NO REVEAL GAME.

THANKS UNTROD.

WEEK LONG NIGHTS AND NO ALIGNMENT FLIPS.

FFS.

Vote: chkflip

YOU GET TO CLAIM IN YOUR FIRST POST OF THE GAME! OH JOY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #783 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Fate »

SEACORE CLAIMIN FOR NOR EASON WTFD.

MORE THIS GAM WWEHNE SIOBER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #785 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Fate »

The fuck we're massclaiming?

I go last.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #786 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Fate »

chkflip clarify with the mod what the fuck your role is.

Mason role-cop AND flavor thief?

Ah hell
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #788 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Fate »

ZDENEK CLAIM BEFORE THEN GOD DAMN IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #790 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

???

Vote: Zdenek
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #792 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

YOU JUST SAID THE MOD TOLD YOU HE HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE ROLE HE CREATED BEFORE.

GO LIE IN A DITCH AND DIE SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #797 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:Based on conversations I've had with the mod to clarify my role abilities, I believe Zdenek.

Fate, I claimed for a reason. Do I use my one shot and raise podium? Please weigh in.
Resurrect a clown like podium who could have for all intents and purposes been a vig shot?

HELL TO THE NO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #799 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Fate »

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ROLE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #801 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU DIE WITH TOWN.

BECAUSE IM LYNCHIN YOU.

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CLARIFY YOUR ROLE.. YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A NIGHT ACTION BUT DIDNT TRY TO USE IT?

ITS BS. PURE BS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #803 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Fate »

"what does my role do?"

"Ive never heard of that role before"

"oh ok..."

"what does role impersantor do?"

"Ive never heard of that role before"

"
what hte fuck thats hte role you gave me? WHAT THEFUCK DOES IT DO?

"oh ok TEHEE."

WHCH IS MORE LIKELY?

EITHER WAY I WANT YOU DEAD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #805 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Fate »

*golfclap*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #811 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Fate »

All right nacho I was going to slowroll and fake it for a bit longer but I can't.

I have to fullclaim:

I am Fate, and this game has no flips, and there's weird flavor related shit going on at night that makes no fucking sense. I was told I heard disco music and I smoke peyote last night, people don't even know what their fucking roles are, there are no flips, VV is scum but he won't fucking post enough, I don't have enough energy to parse out who else is scum, CoyotePeyote is #2 based on gut. Zdenek's claim is believable with the new info that he was V/LA. I can see him just being a terrible player instead of scummydidntclarify

Abilities: Catch scum
-To activate this ability you must taste the blood of another and see their alignment and then your eyes open up to the rest of the game

Lynch scum
-You have your loyal followers: Nachomamma and GhostWriter to help you use this ability. You know that they are both obvtown.

Passive:
Unlynchable
-You can not be lynched at any time. You are a super-saint that kills the first person to vote you, and you do not die. You laugh at scum who are foolish enough to vote you

Night kill magnet
-You draw the kill N1, somehow you were protected and podium was vigged instead
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #813 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Fate »

STOP CALLING ME FUCKING NANCY.

IF YOU WANT TO INCITE MY RAGE AGAIN IT WILL BE USED TO GET YOU LYNCHED OUT OF SPITE AND NOT FOR THE GOOD OF TOWN.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #815 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Fate »

A LOT OF PEOPLE SUSPECT YOU YA KNOW....

INCLUDING PODIUM'

BUT FUCK THAT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK MORE TOWN NOW DOESNT IT?

I COULD STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #818 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't really want to do anything nacho, the set-up has drained me of all scumhunting ability.

Well let me try to summon up some strength....

Unvote:
Vote: RedCoyote

Claim in your next post. Same to you VV
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #820 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Claims are credible because night actions are going to be the only way we will be able to catch scum this game. Making them stick to the same role from D2 on means that the tempo is being SLAMMED into full speed and NOT giving scum time to come up with a solid fakeclaim
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #821 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh VV did claim.

I missed it because he called me Nancy.

FUCK YOU TOO VV, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF PRESENT WAS THAT ANYWAY?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #849 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore is town.

He's been town, irritating and grating, but town all the same.

Proceed with the Zdenek lynch.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #857 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

kcda is a scum alt faking the VI card like a pro?

meh
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #861 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah you do.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #872 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Fate »

*looks at kcda's avatar*

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKUING ALT SCUM WITH A SHITTY FAKECLAIM.

UNVOTE
VOTE: KDCA

KILL THIS MOTHER FUCKER RGHT NOW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #888 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Is Kcda with his shitty fakeclaim dead yet?

Is VVflake claimed yet?

Is this game over yet?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #890 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Fate »

I keep forgetting he claimed because he dropped off the face of the Earth.

Is everyone but me claimed yet?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #892 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Fate »

yeah RC definitely needs to claim that lurkingbag.

Nacho though?

IF he feels like it. It isn't necessary at this point.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #899 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Fate »

Hammer this obvscum alt.

Ill claim with nacho tomorrow, pinkie swear
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #911 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore you fuckin cultbag.

Vote: Podium

Still no reveals?

K.

Nacho my love dead?

K.

ZzZzZzZz
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #913 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Don't know don't care I'm listening to the alignment confirmed mason.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #916 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Wait what?

Unvote;
Vote: RC

Whatever gets this game going faster.

He hasn't claimed or posted in this thread for some time.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #917 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Fate »

RC is posting in completed games he wasn't even IN instead of here.

I mean come on.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #922 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Claim your night action then...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #924 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Last night?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #926 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Fate »

And last night you stole shit from Vas?

Vas is still in this game/

>_>O_O<_<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #928 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Fate »

I think..
That

I JAILKEPT YOU LAST NIGHT YOU SCUMBAG

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

CONFIRM VOTE: REDCOYOTE

And the mod SAID that you would be informed if you were roleblocked, SO. TOO LATE TOO BAD SO SAD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #930 (isolation #168) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Fate »

If a vig shot a mason then fuck this game and its stupid night actions anyway.

HEY SEACORE I JUST CLAIMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND RED IS LYINGGGGGGGGGGG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #931 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Fate »

(but to be 100% honest it makes more sense that UntrodMod just forgot to send RC his roleblocked message than RC is lying about his action)

BUT WHATEVER

*DANCE DANCE DANCE*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #946 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL BOTCHED FAKECLAIM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #957 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol see you in two weeks

FTFY
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #958 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Why is mah name bolded mod >_>

No real reason. You did a "confirm" vote, so...I thought I'd show it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #966 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #967 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #969 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1032 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

yaay....

So the masons were scum.

W/e
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1034 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

I've added the antithesis to this game to my list make sure it doesn't even exist in my memories.

Last post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”