Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

/confirming (Thats 7. 2 more needed.)
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

I can't decide if moose is really scummy or if he's just so scummy, even trying to be less scummy makes him scummy.

I don't think Hiraki did anything wrong, and boberz is overreacting.

I think moose is at 4, which is too many on page 2, IMO, so VOTE: boberz.

Hi Dekes!

Side note:My life has taken an unexpected turn and internet access is limited. I can hopefully check in daily and I will do my best to keep up.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still alive, and as I mentioned, internet access has become limited. I should have more time tomorrow and I will give a detailed read/post then. From skimming, I think moose is terribad townie.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

Did a re-read.

Something strikes me as off about Substrike. Can't put my finger on it, though. His posts just make me go "hmm..."

I still think moose is likely telling the truth. If you're a terribad player, your goal should be to change. Of course, most people don't announce that, but it's good sentiment anyway. However, he needs to calm his potty mouth and if he really does want to change his play, he needs to get to it.

Boberz totally overreacted to Hiraki's initial post. "It sounds to me that you are admitting to being scum and damning at least one of the other two as scum too" from #29 is a massive stretch and one of the scummiest comments I've seen so far. However, the entire boberz/Hiraki argument is meh. I don't really see either as very scummy and the volleying wall posts are irritating.

I semi-agree with Hiraki's comment on pressure. He said pressure doesn't help a lot. I agree in that it doesn't help a lot for certain people. Some people get stressed out and react badly to pressure votes regardless of alignment. I think moose is one of those people. However, how are wagons NOT pressure? That argument totally confuses me.

@beefster: How were Hiraki's comments joking? They seemed serious to me. And the attacks on boberz are ridiculous.

Lord Chronos seems to be posting just enough to seem active.

@Lat re:37- It wasn't necessarily scummy, but it was the worst thing up to that point.

My scum picks are Lord Chronos and Beefster.

UNVOTE: boberz, VOTE: Lord Chronos
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

@boberz, I will never learn to love wall posts.

@beefster, No, it doesn't.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:Will you learn to not represent people's opinions?
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

@boberz, I don't think I was misrepping you at all. It didn't look like clarification to me. Seemed more like a veiled accusation. But if you say it was just clarification, I'll take your word for it.
Dekes wrote:Mari, if you think both Beefster and LC are scum, why did you choose to vote the empty wagon over the Beefster wagon? Seems like a wasted vote.
Why should I vote the person I feel is the lesser scum just because he has the wagon? I felt Lord was scummier, so I voted him. At this stage, I don't see that it matters. If the Beef wagon grows, then I'll decide if switching makes sense. It also seems like it might be one or the other, not both. Unless bussing is going on.

I really don't like the "I'll vote beefster" comment. Also, calling for a vig is very common, regardless of whether there is actually one in the game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:
Mariyata
Mariyta has been wrong lots.
How so?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bah. Welcome Broken.
UNVOTE: brokenscraps, VOTE: Beefster, to give Broken time to get into the game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

brokenscraps wrote:I found Mariyta's vote on boberz fairly odd. Same post she seems to want to put a vote on moose but doesn't because that would put him at l-2 (it would actually put him at l-3, but that is neither here nor there); I don't think a quick lynch was a reasonable threat here, and if you really thought he was the scummiest why wouldn't you want to vote him?
When someone is L-2, quick lynch is always possible, and I don't like putting someone that close to lynch that early in the game. We would lose a lot of information to end the game that quickly.
Later in the game you would write:
Mariyta wrote:Why should I vote the person I feel is the lesser scum just because he has the wagon?
Why should you vote for someone you consider the lesser scum just because they don't have a wagon? Trying to get votes on somebody else would only distract from moose. The overreacting charge seems a very weak reason for voting for boberz here.
That comment had nothing to do with moose and boberz. It was about Lord Chronos and Beefster. But in regards to moose and boberz, I felt they were about equally scummy, whereas I found Lord Chronos to be clearly scummier than Beefster at the time.
So I found this vote odd straight away, and it really set alarm bells off when beefster, with his first actual game post, voted for boberz with almost the exact same reason (switching from overreacting to Hiraki to overdefensive to Hiraki). Of course it seems odd that scum would play together like this, but there doesn't seem to be any intention from beefsters of creating a connection between him and Mariyta shown in the post, just a mutual attempt to start a boberz bandwagon for fairly weak (and similar) reasons.
Beefster's reasons seemed to be [poorly] parroting mine, IMO. Yes, my initial reason for voting boberz was weak. It was page 2.

When someone says one thing pretty scummy, that doesn't mean they're scum. Boberz' play for the most part has been decent. I think my case on Lord Chronos was good enough to warrant a vote. And continually trying to link beefster with me is just poor play. First, w/o flips, linking two people is practically useless. Second, the "links" you are making are weak, at best. There is no connection between us, aside from the fact that I listed him as second on a scum list where your predecessor came first. This attempt to link pre-flip seems to be a plague on MS lately.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
Beefster wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:Gotta catch up later, on skim two things. Why does Beefster assume scum will automatically nk moose? A similar situation has happened before personally and it was devastating for the town.
Isn't that kind of the idea? The mafia will do the action worst for the town, because it's best for them. It's just how they roll.
WIFOM_to_the_max right there >_>
Just got home from work so I just skimmed things for now and just wanted to say that right now
/agree

And the whole "It's Christmas. Of course he's lurking" is lame. Christmas isn't for another week.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote: Maryita pops in now and again talks about some very old stuff then goes away again. Not happy at all.
And the misrep (as yet unanswered) of course.
First, I did answer the misrep. I didn't think it was a misrep. It came across as a veiled accusation. And I've already explained that my internet access is limited. You can't hold real life against me. Not to mention there has been very little happening in this game lately. I am
not
Hiraki's [replacement's] partner and I am a GIRL. You also have tunnel-vision.

Moose is vig-bait, not scum.
AntB wrote:@Werewolf
In addition to what I've said before, why have you only passed comment on beefster and not anyone else? What's your view on the moose wagon? I want a wider range of opinions from you...
/seconded
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

Only a few minutes today, but Beefster is clearly scum; moose is going to be as unhelpful as possible and will shoot bob just because he can regardless of what the town wishes and prove that he is in fact a better VI than shotty; and it actually may not be a big loss. Bob seems pretty dead-set on not lynching beefster, despite his "It's moose or you" statement. Buddies? Possibly. I guess we'll find out.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

Beefster wrote:boberz: I don't like your attitude. Christmas is not the deadline. It seems to me like you're trying to push a mislynch.
This.

As far as not providing content, I think I've done just as much as many people, and more than some. Maybe not as much as you, but only moose has managed that.

Why switch the bandwagon from someone who had 5 votes to someone who had 1? How does that make any sense at all? We still have til the 28th to decide. Yes, some people will be V/LA some of those days, but most will be back by the 28th.

@Lat, re:237- Go read 90s Band if you want to know why I worry about quick lynches. And that's just a recent example. I've been in too many games where people don't pay attention and someone accidentally (or intentionally) gets QLed.

I don't see the case on werewolf. Is it based off Hiraki's play? If so, I don't see that case, either.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:Compromise lynches are the best ones on day1.
You, however, refuse to compromise. And why would you say that the beefster lynch isn't going to happen when he is one of the main candidates? You're very sure of yourself and your ability to boss the town around.

I don't have time for a re-read of all the crap that's been spewed just to pick out a few useful nuggets, and I don't think that case you posted is scummier than beefster, so I won't be switching my vote.

Rat's posts hurt me in so many ways. Rat, there's this thing called the "Shift" key. If you like, I can show you how to use it.

*deliberately ignores moose*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Mariyta »

Moose, stop being such a jerk all the time. Seriously. You need to change the attitude. And don't post when you're drunk.

Moose killing werewolf instead of boberz shows that moose is [potentially] interested in helping the town. Werewolf was a main suspect yesterday, after all. I still hate the attitude and horrible play. SK is definitely a possibility, but not a certainty. FYI, moose is at L-2. Let's be careful here. We still have 20 days before deadline. No point in quick-lynching.

Boberz's vote... um, what?

I need to re-read. I really don't like AntB's last "policy lynch on day 2 is good. Oh yeah, he might be the SK, too" post.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:My vote was clearly not serious mariyta
I was hoping that was the chase, but I've seen stranger things.
Dont mod wifom with the SK v vig stuff.

Also if Moose was oneshot, he cant shoot anymore. I dont recommend a quicklynch.
/agree
Mariyta, pick somebody other than moose to wagon and Ill go with you. Who?
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking AntB, but I do still need to re-read, which will happen tomorrow during the soccer game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
Someone got a bit tipsy on New Year's Eve, eh?

@AntB: Saying a policy lynch is needed is the same thing as saying it is good [for the town]. There is no misrep in my statement and I have not misrepped anything in this game. I look forward to your case.

For those who keep saying "scum vig," please cease and desist immediately. A vigilante, by definition, cannot be scum.

@Lat: My main suspicion having not re-read comes from post #489 (I think that was the #). Policy lynches, IMO, should come day 1, if at all. They are usually not a good idea in general and lynching someone based on policy on day 2, especially after 3 town deaths, is bad play at best. Plus the "he might be SK" thing bothers me (though AntB wasn't the first to say it, he did hop on that wagon pretty darn easily). In summary, weak reasons to hop on an easy wagon.

Re: Method of Killing- while we shouldn't discount it completely, I don't think we should put a ton of stock into it, either. "Dismembering" could be either town or scum. Heck, look at Dexter. He dismembers people all the time, and he's mostly good.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ant_to_the_Max: Seems to use his inexperience as a qualifier to his statements quite a bit. Otherwise, seems to be putting in good effort and comes across mostly town.

AntB: I hate ISO #11. He basically piggy-backs on what others have already said and the "air of scum but nothing to cause concern" does not sit well with me. The first line of ISO #13 terribad. He also gets really defensive and starts attacking Beefster when Beef shows suspicion of him. I've already explained my view on his "policy lynch" on day 2 and the moose tunneling is awful.
@AntB: In many of your posts, you seem to think Moose is just bad town. Why do you want to lynch him despite that? Also, you listed the scum team as Beefster, werewolf, and 'possibly Moose.' Where do you stand now?

Boberz: The attitude today seems a bit... meeker? than yesterday. Aside from that, he seems alright.

Dekes: This man is a genius.
Dekes to Moose wrote:Dude, you really oughta smoke some pot before visiting this site to calm the hell down.
@Dekes: When you get back, does your opinion on Substrike stand?

Lateralus: Seems pretty pro-town.

moose: Yeah... I didn't read his ISO.

Mr.Wright/Pappums Rat: Wright seemed fine. Don't like the rat. His call for a modkill on moose was way out of line, not to mention the SK speculation.

Substrike: He owns the patent on MTV (Moose Tunnel Vision). Before doing an ISO, I thought Substrike was scummy. But I didn't find anything conclusive in the ISO, so maybe it's just his tunneling.

The progression of the Moose wagon was/is awful. Not only the people jumping on, but also the reasons people gave jumping off. It's funny that several people (most of whom I currently suspect) keep jumping back on, only to jump off again.

Would someone please be so kind as to point out the post where moose claimed? I can't seem to find it, just allusions to vigness and whatnot. I have more to say on the matter once I see that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

I totally disagree with calling for a modkill when it's unwarranted, Rat.

I would like moose to fully claim, if others agree, of course. He is the most contentious player in this game and has half-claimed, leaving us to guess the rest. A full claim would help put things into perspective and leave him little wiggle room later on (if he makes it that far).

AntB, as I've already stated, calling for a policy lynch means you think they're good (or helpful, if you don't like using the word good). And I say that calling for a policy lynch on day 2 is not good/helpful and actually borders on scummy. As far as Beefster is concerned, you were not just defending yourself. You were overdefensive.
AntB wrote:This guy is now reeking of scum, and your aroma isn't much more pleasent.
Are you referring to Boberz and me in this quote? If so, I find that highly entertaining, considering we're the two who find you suspicious. That seems to be a trend with you, doesn't it?

Anyhoo, moose needs to claim, and AntB or Rat need to die. I like an AntB lynch slightly better.
VOTE: AntB
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:@Boberz & Mariyta
I want all your evidence on pappums rat, both of you, and all evidence on me. Boberz more because he voted on Mariyta's call.

@Mariyta
Care to show me how I've over-defended? I answered your questions and presented a counter-case.
You also failed to address my buddying accusation.
First, the overreaction I stated was in regards to your attack on Beefster, not your response to me. This entire post, however, is pretty on edge and you seem to be getting awfully upset over such few votes, especially votes by people you deem as scum. Re: the buddy accusation, it doesn't deserve addressing. "Buddying" is horribly overused. Just because two people agree on something, it doesn't automatically mean they are buddies. If you are referring to his "pick someone and I'll go with it," he already stated he thinks I'm likely town, and it's not uncommon for people to hitch their ponies to someone they deem town.

Moose, insurance likely wouldn't do you any good anyway. It's probably just a virus and you'll get over it in due time. Drink OJ and ginger ale, and get plenty of sleep.

Waiting on the folks who have yet to post in the new year.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Mariyta »

Substrike22 wrote: Post 504, where Mariyta simply refuses to give an opinion on moose via a "yeah, didn't iso" remark. There was an opinion on everyone else there, why not moose as well?
I've given my opinion on moose several times, and as I didn't re-read, that didn't change and I had nothing new to add.

AntB is clearly reaching for reasons to vote boberz. Why don't you just admit you voted him because voting me would be too blatant an OMGUS?

@moose: What are your other trades? NO ONE BUT MOOSE ANSWER THIS, PLEASE.

I'm pretty comfortable with narrowing the scum down to AntB, Rat, Lat, and Max (no, you don't get your name shortened to Ant). Lat, while he has made some decent posts, seems to be coasting, and I can't remember a single important thing Max has said aside from noting his inexperience. It may be possible moose is an SK, but I don't think going after him at this point is worth our while.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:the buddying becomes more and more blatent in your defence of boberz and attempting to use the above to discard my vote.
Buddying is only useful after someone flips scum, so if you continue to use that as part of your case, you are going to be horribly disappointed.

Has anyone noticed the blatant buddying between Rat and AntB, after all the accusations of buddying between me and Bob? It's pretty entertaining.

I'm perfectly happy with a Rat or AntB lynch today, so if you're ready for that Rat lynch, Dekes, count me in.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Why does it matter when it came?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

Max is really irritating and likely scum, but Rat or AntB are better choices for today.

UNVOTE: AntB, VOTE: Rat Rat wagon, forward ho!!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

pappums rat wrote:that is one hollow 'case' you have there, it smells more like omgus
i have basically called out all three members of the scumteam (boberz, mariyta, and lateralus22)
and it's purely coincidence that they all happen to think I'm scum, too.
I fixed it for you.

Rat is so totally scum and anyone not voting him should be flogged.

And I shall say it again:
Scumvig is an oxymoron! Vigilantes, by definition, cannot be scum.
I don't understand the thought process behind it at all. Are you saying the scum have a designated killer? Or they get two kills a night? It sounds like you're talking about the second option, which would just be wrong (not wrong as in it couldn't happen, but wrong as in it would be horribly unbalanced and unfair to the town). Either way, this is yet another reason for you to die.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Mariyta »

It's been posted, repeatedly. It doesn't really matter if you agree with it or not (clearly, you wouldn't).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

pappums rat wrote:also folks i am now at l-2. just so no one can get away with an 'accidental' quicklynch if these 3 are not the scum.
You really think all three scum would pile on a wagon at the very beginning? Have you played mafia before? With me or boberz? I'm stupid, but not
that
stupid. And from what I know of boberz, he's not that dumb, either. I've never played with Lat, but he seems smarter than that. One of us (potentially two, but unlikely) may be scum (doubtful), but not all three. So, Rat darling, which of us are you going to call out as your buddy, hmm? ;)

Who's going to place him at L-1 so he'll claim? Or will he be nice and claim early?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

pappums rat wrote: when i asked mariyta for the case on me:
Mariyta wrote:It's been posted, repeatedly. It doesn't really matter if you agree with it or not (clearly, you wouldn't).
I've posted my case against you already. I'm not going to do it again. Go read.
i have made my reasons for suspecting these three abundantly clear
Please point me to the post where you state the case on me. I don't recall ever seeing one, just accusations of buddying, which are laughable at best.

Not sure I believe the doc claim, but unless someone is going to CC, I'm not willing to risk a potential doc on D2.
UNVOTE: Rat, VOTE: Substrike

Yes, I know, you expected me to re-vote AntB. But I've thought about Dekes' comment on Substrike's inactivity, and Rat's explanation for why he's failed to comment on Substrike is totally not satisfactory. I'm thinking scum buddies, and I'd rather take out the non-doc.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:Pappums case on Boberz and Maiyta is agreeable (lack of transparency, refusal to answer questions, D1 bus D2 buddy, etc)

However, The case against Pappums is good. Inconsistency, failure to acknowledge the case on him, unable to track the votes of his attackers (I
always
keep track of votes against me...

I'm not even 50% into the doc claim... If Boberz was Obvtown you should have protected him as soon as Moose claimed where his shot was going.
What information could you have pulled from an "Obvtown"s flip?
Sure opinions can change... if they did, why? when?
I also find it odd that the two people you claim are "Obvtown" are now your main suspects..? You seem to be doing the opposite of Boberz/Mayirta... but being a lot more subtle about it...
Pappums Rat wrote:[...] anyone can lie during a claim [...]
Actually,
UNVOTE: Substrike
This post seems contradictory to the interaction that's taken place between Ant and Rat today. Almost like he's trying to turn the tables now that Rat is/was on the hot seat. Actually a point in Rat's favor.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:What about between you and Boberz D1 and D2? That's about as contradictory in behaviours you can get as you can get!
I don't see how my behavior toward boberz has changed at all. And I clearly can't speak for his behavior change, as I'm not him.
Also considering there's almost an hour and half between my post and yours, surely you would've just cut the crap and gone straight back to voting me?
I re-read your post, and decided it was more vote worthy than what Substrike has done.

I'm actually tempted to believe Rat's reasoning for not protecting boberz. It fits well with the rest of his thought processes. Scum don't usually come up with a scenario behind who they didn't protect and why, so I'm willing to believe he's probably a doc. That, however, is not necessarily indicative of alignment, but it means he's not the lynch for today. So let's get with the AntB lynchin'.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Sorry I disappeared yesterday. Lost internet and they didn't get it hooked up for four days. Stupid people. Anyway, my access is no longer limited, so that will no longer be an issue. Great job on the Substrike wagon. 683 and 691 are fun.
VOTE: AntB unless moose comes in and saves your hide.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I wasn't as convinced about him as I was/am about you. Nice try, though.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Moose, who did you get an innocent on? If you already posted and I missed it, I apologize.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Cool. And I think moose is pretty much confirmed after this and his kill on werewolf, plus Substrike's attack on him.

I'm going to re-read tomorrow (hopefully). After AntB, I'm not sure where to go.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Don't forget the change in attitude day 2.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:And Mariyta, you are soooooo wrong....#672 and #679 is where the juicy stuff is at ;)
Dekes, darling, I'm a woman. I'm never wrong. ;) But those are very beautiful.

Ant's attack on Lat is completely baseless and ridiculous. I hate it when people expect others to be on the game at all times. Not everyone is near a computer 24/7 (I am now, but that's beside the point. :P ) And the comment about posting late at night? Seriously, Ant, get off it. Find some real reasons or leave the guy alone. Why don't you just lynch me? I go to bed at 9pm most nights. Apparently that's a lynchable offense.

Scum has been backed into a corner and is starting to grow desperate. I shall re-read today to find his final buddy (assuming there are 3 as usual).

Fixed tag. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

That's L-1. Please no quick hammers, folks.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

I agree. A Lat/AntB scum team is pretty much out at this point.
Dekes wrote: I'm more interested in the fact that AntB completely dropped boberz after having him as a main suspect yesterday. Part of Ant's case on Lat is a lack of activity but he ignored the fact that boberz hadn't posted at all at that point. Ant even considers attacking ATTM (while not wanting to call him scum o_O) over boberz today. Doesn't make any sense until you take Sub's lynch into account.
I think an Ant/boberz team is still a possibility because of this. Yesterday, bussing was ok because no scum had been hit. Today, bussing your buddy would be tantamount to suicide, especially with a target as big as Ant has on his back already. My money is on an Ant/boberz team, or an Ant/Dekes team (sorry Dekes, but you mentioned that Ant_Max was on Substrike early yesterday, so I don't really see them being buddies).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:@Mariyta
So, let me get this straight:
You say, bussing today would be detrimental play as a scum team and yet you see the possibility of an AntB/me scum team?
You say, ATTM and Substrike can't be buddies because ATTM was early on Substrike, but you see the possibility of a Substrike/me scum team, although I was having Sub by the balls since D1 and pushed hard for his (the scum watcher no less, likely the bost role they have) lynch D2 when everyone else was ready to ignore his scummy play and where I could've easily pushed an AntB or a boberz lynch instead?

For shame, girl! And I thought I knew you :(
I knew you'd ask me that. :) I think you're ballsy enough to take a risk like that. You held your own quite well in the last game we were in together and had me completely fooled. I think an Ant/Boberz team is more likely, but I can't rule you out completely. I've also been rethinking my stance on Max. I still need to do a re-read, but not sure if it will happen today, as I still need to write 2000 words for my novel.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

So, since AntB claims no power to claim, we can safely assume he's a goon, right? Shall the lynch commence? I'd happily use the night to re-read and determine the next lynch candidate.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Your "notes" mean nothing. When I play as scum, I try to think like I'm town when I'm actually in the game. I even do the notes thing.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ya know, I'm going to UNVOTE: AntB for now. I get this unsettling feeling that remaining scum might be sitting there laughing at me. I'm going to re-read later today.

Also, I think it's mass claim time. We've already outted moose, and AntB has claimed VT (yes, I knew you were claiming VT and not goon). At this point, I don't see any reason to keep the rest of the roles hidden.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Mariyta »

Alright. I don't have time to re-read right now, so let's get this over with.

And Dekes, do not call me honey. Darling, dear, sweetie, and schmoopsy poo are all still acceptable, though.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Interesting little interaction there between boberz and AntB...

UNVOTE: AntB
I do want to re-read before we end this day. I fear I'm missing something crucial. Has anyone played with AntB before?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Mariyta »

No. The comment about how we still have a week and a half til deadline caused an unvote. I realized it's stupid to waste that time and rush into a lynch without re-reading.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Mariyta »

There is never a reason for town to self-hammer. If you truly are town, you are worth more alive than dead (I say you generically, not pointed at AntB).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:Can we get moose and AttM prodded as well? Its a 3-man game so far activity wise...
Literally. You, boberz, and Dekes. But you forgot the female.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Gotcha. Any particular reason why schmoopsy poo over honey?
And did you find anything interesting so far during your re-read? It's getting a bit stale here with Lateralus, moose and ATTM only popping in once in a while.
Schmoopsy poo is one of the names used in Monsters Inc.

I haven't done a re-read yet, but I did analyze some VCs. Substrike's vote wasn't particularly useful as he tunneled moose hardcore. Ant_Max was on AntB for a good part of the first day before switching to the main wagon of the day. AntB followed Substrike to the moose wagon and stuck there most of D1, aside from a brief unvote before putting his vote right back, then jumping on the Beefster wagon at the tail end of the day.

D2, Substrike tunnels again and AntB goes after boberz. Max waits six days to vote, then jumps on Substrike, where he remained for the rest of the day. (I'm tempted to rule out Max as scum for this, but I'm not doing so just yet.) AntB avoided the wagon entirely and boberz jumped on right at the end, just like he did with Beefster.

D3, AntB starts out voting me, avoiding his main target from yesterday, while boberz hops on him.

The problem with all this is that I'm assuming AntB is scum. I need to analyze the rest of it, but I need to go to bed right now. Hopefully I'll get time tomorrow.

P-edit: One quick note- Lat was on Substrike a lot D1, so I'm tempted to rule him out as scum, too. I'm leaning toward boberz at this moment.

@Lat, moose, Max, boberz: Please take the time in the next few days to analyze everyone and give your thoughts (unless you're scum, of course. Then please continue to lurk so we know you're scum.)
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Mariyta »

What do you think, Dekes? Bob or AntB? We lynch wrong today, it's LyLo tomorrow.

I don't have to work tonight, so re-read will come today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

I forgive you. The RL monster is pure evil and he gets us all. Are you scum?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Aww, nuts. I don't get to call you Scumhero this game. Oh well. Please don't punch your mirror. 7 years bad luck and all that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Haven't done a full re-read. I know, I suck, I'm sorry. Hopefully tomorrow.

Substrike comments: Throws out suspicion of boberz w/o following through with it. He also claimed to watch boberz. This could either be to throw suspicion onto boberz, or an attempt to clear him.
I don't understand why there are 4 people on [Hiraki's] wagon with no one looking at Mari, AntB, or Dekes, all of whom are scummier
This is interesting. I can see him throwing one of his buddies in the list.

People I'm ruling out as scum for today: moose, Antihero (based on Lat's hardcore riding of Substrike). I'll throw Max into this list, too.
People I think are likely scum: boberz, AntB. I'm actually becoming more suspicious of boberz the more I read. Two hammer votes, one on scum. He has been on AntB all day today, but that may just be because he sees it as his only shot at staying alive. WIFOM can be as helpful as it is hurtful. Dekes could also be scum. I like how Substrike's vote moved to him for about 14 hours before moving back to moose.

Dekes, in #562, you call AntB town. What changed your mind?

Antihero, what do you think of Dekes?

I think boberz might actually be the lynch for today. Thoughts?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:I'm not sure what's so stupid about max's last comment.

Here, let me articulate what I don't like about you: you actively detracted from a scumwagon and promoted a really poorly founded vote.
And don't forget the two (That's 2) hammer votes.
boberz wrote:Setting up suggested lnches for potential lylo is a shocking idea.
I hope this is sarcasm. With the way things are now, we need to lynch correctly today, so analyzing all the options (which you apparently refuse to do) is essential. I realize you've been sick or whatever, but you've also been combative and unhelpful all game. Also, Antihero is not the first one to post a case against you. Hes just the first one to say "Here's the case against you."

@Dekes: Part of it is probably that, yes. But part of it is also that I see potential connections, and you're a good player. I can't rule you out, but you're not top of my suspect list. As for Lat, he was essentially AWOL for quite awhile, so I'm not weighing D2 as heavily.

After boberz comments today, and his apparent refusal to participate in lynching anyone but AntB, I think I prefer him for today's lynch. AntB will clearly go along with it. Antihero, Dekes, what say you?

Re: /offtopic I'm in it! <3 Alex Krycek. So hot.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Mariyta »

Lying bugger? God, I love Brits. Anyway, when did I say we were in LyLo? I didn't. I said we need to lynch right today. So we're NOT in LyLo tomorrow. I like how you call us all crap, yet refuse to do anything to further the town's cause. You refuse to analyze anyone but AntB, and now you're taking your toys and going home, rather than doing anything useful, like explaining why it's not AH or Dekes, or explaining why it's "probs" Max.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Mariyta »

How is not giving your opinions on people "pro-town"? Especially when we're having such a hard time figuring out who to lynch? If you want to keep your opinions to yourself, fine, but don't expect us to just assume you are town when you're doing nothing to promote that.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes, when did you vote Lat/Antihero?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Alright. I'm content with an AntB lynch today, and Max or boberz tomorrow. Shall I place the hammer or wait for moose's replacement?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

Here's a nice bit of WIFOM for ya. If Max is scum and Ant is town, he could have hammered and put us in LyLo tomorrow, but he didn't. It could be that he just didn't think of it, but it's something to think about. I also think we should wait for moose's replacement. Boberz insistence on ending this day before the replacement comes makes me very uneasy.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fuck it. I'm tired of the attitude and the constant accusations that I'm "misrepping" when I point out flaws in his play. He's scum and I'm happier lynching him than AntB.

VOTE: boberz
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Welcome, Xtoxm. We look forward to your fresh insight.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

If they voted, AntB would likely be lynched and most of us want your input before going to night.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Dekes wrote:To save all of us time maybe look at recent events first. I think, the opinions and the suspects of the rest of the people are pretty much dead set at the moment.
Well, hold on, wait a second.

Did anyone else think it was weird when max came in and said "hai gaiz, hammertime!" and didn't have a problem with the lynchee...ever?

Am I crazy? Mari, what do you think?
I'm still torn about Max. He hasn't been super overtly scummy like some, but he hasn't been crazy townish, either. I think a lot of it has to do with him being fairly new and that he has yet to be scolded properly on how people on MS expect others to play. There are a great many things that the "experienced and knowledgeable" players will claim you should/would never do as town that newbies in fact do all the time. Then there's the possibility that he truly did agree with all the lynchees.
Everyone
has been scummy at one point or another and the only reason I'm not arguing for my safety right now is because moose (who nearly got lynched D1) managed to prove his innocence and confirm mine. Max is potentially scum, yes, but AntB and boberz are by far the better candidates for today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

AntB wrote:@Mariyta
So your using AttMs newbness and the lack of him being scolded to clear him of scuminess?
As I've already said, I'm clearing him
for today
. I love how both you and boberz like to take things and twist them, then accuse others of "misreps."
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

Whatever.

Xtoxm, can we kill boberz yet, please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Mariyta »

Fine. I give up. UNVOTE: boberz, VOTE: AntB

If you truly think the Ants are partners, I suggest blocking Max. Of course, WIFOM will ensue anyway as we discuss whether the mafia decided not to kill because they wanted to implicate Max, but even if that's the case, his mislynch would give us an extra day and more information.

P-edit: As many of you will read this wrong and assume I'm saying I don't think Max is scum, THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I'm saying IF he flips town tomorrow, not when.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

Antihero wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Fine. I give up. UNVOTE: boberz, VOTE: AntB

If you truly think the Ants are partners, I suggest blocking Max. Of course, WIFOM will ensue anyway as we discuss whether the mafia decided not to kill because they wanted to implicate Max, but even if that's the case, his mislynch would give us an extra day and more information.

P-edit: As many of you will read this wrong and assume I'm saying I don't think Max is scum, THAT IS NOT THE CASE. I'm saying IF he flips town tomorrow, not when.
Could you please summarize why you want boberz lynched, please? I feel like you're throwing in the towel here, and that's bad.
I already have. And yeah, I'm throwing in the towel. I'm tired of beating my head against a wall. I'm fine w/ an AntB lynch and I'm ready for this day to be done.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Mariyta »

Honestly, I'm ready to give up. Nothing makes any sense. If AntB is scum, his partner is either boberz or Max. But boberz has been on him all day today and Max was on Substrike first yesterday. Dekes was on Substrike really early, too. But Max has never once voted AntB, aside from his initial RVS vote. So yeah, I give up. *Sheep mode activated*
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: boberz
I don't think we need to discuss anything today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, right. Forgot that part. But my vote stays until we get that info.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Xtoxm wrote::mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know what to think.

Mariyta:
Please unvote
, there's no need to rush this and let the mafia get a quick lynch. The cleared townies are the
last
people who should be voting today.

I'd like to hear from everyone other than Mariyta on the following:
  • What do you think I did (or didn't) do with my roleblock last night?
  • Do you think the mafia submitted a no-kill last night?
Thank you.
WTF?? Why the hell are you playing games? Just give us the damn block already.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UNVOTE: He's scum. Unless Xtoxm and Antihero are pulling one over on us.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Xtoxm wrote:
  • What do you think I did (or didn't) do with my roleblock last night?
  • Do you think the mafia submitted a no-kill last night?
NO ONE ANSWER THESE
I think he's full of shit and is playing with us now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Christ. I think I might owe boberz an apology (even though I still don't like him).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Mariyta »

You bet your booty I just accused you of being scum. You "supposedly" blocked someone last night, and there was no kill. You have no reason whatsoever to not claim who you blocked, and any town member would be jumping at the chance to say "I blocked so-and-so!" And I am so sick of people calling me irrational when I don't agree with their HORRIBLY SCUMMY PLAY.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Oh for fuck's sake. Whatever. Let scum win. More power to ya.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

First, why the hell are you playing these f---ing games, then? Second, why Antihero, when you basically declared him off-limits yesterday?

P-edit: Boberz, I'm a girl, as has been repeatedly stated over and over. And your plan is now null and void.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Why would we no lynch if we know Antihero is scum? And I'm still not sure I believe X's claim, especially after how adamant he was yesterday that Lat/Anti were town.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Why on earth should I apologize? You've been an ass quite a bit this game, and never once apologized (until today, when you apologized for calling me a man, and yes, you did do so, in your plan). Especially when you called me a, what was it? Oh yes, "lying bugger."

If we no lynch, and one of us dies today (say, me), then tomorrow there is Antihero, boberz, Dekes, X, and Max, two of which are scum (so 3-2 for town). If we lynch Antihero and he is scum, 1 dies tonight, it's 3-1 for town tomorrow. We lynch Antihero and X turns out to be a lying SOB, 1 dies tonight, scum wins.

P-edit: Very interesting response by Antihero...

And I'm so sick of everyone always acting like everything is my fucking fault. What the hell did you expect? Everyone to just play along and not question your motives at all? You come into a fairly scummy spot, then choose to HIDE your RB from town when it's information that everyone is waiting for. Jesus. I give up. I'll come on and sheep when I need to sheep, but aside from that, I'm done.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm still going to sheep wherever the most votes go, but explain to me why a no lynch will help. They just kill me and you all are at LyLo with no extra information.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

Apparently I'm the problem, so replacing me would be the better plan, especially since I'm confirmed anyway.

I don't believe that Max is scum. I think it's very possible that Dekes and Boberz are together.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

Looking at the VC, I really really don't believe Max is scum. He was on Substrike first yesterday and essentially led the town to his lynch. Meaning the scum lies in Dekes, Boberz, and AH (I refuse to believe X is scum). Boberz gave us two (count them, 2) hammers, then rode AntB two days in a row, only switching to the Substrike wagon to hammer. Dekes is ballsy enough to both bus his buddy and to no-kill. Lat was on Substrike D1, then jumps on Pappum halfway through D2 before jumping back off and disappearing.

Substrike agrees w/ boberz in his ISO3, then accuses him of chainsawing in ISO4, then forgives him of the chainsaw in ISO5, but he avoids Lateralus like the plague, even though the guy has votes on him.

In summary, my picks are boberz and AH.

On a side note, I'm replacing out of the game that was making me crazy. My sanity should resume shortly.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:Mariyta thinks hammering is scummy! lol.
See? This is why I'm not going to bother participating anymore.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Mari, don't take this game too personally. The same thing happened in LOTR, remember? Just relax, chuckle at boberz' posts because he apparently enjoys playing the dick in mafia.

Back to game related things: What do you think happened last night, Mari? You switched from boberz and me and a nokill to boberz and AH within one post.

@Boberz
What exactly do you think the no lynch will accomplish but giving scum more influence on the lynch tomorrow? Do you doubt xtoxm's claim? I don't see anyone dying that would weaken/strengthen the argument about whether last night was a no kill or a successful roleblock on AH.
There are too many dicks in mafia.

I looked over the votes and did some ISOs. Boberz and AH make the most sense. Not to mention that AH seems to have resigned himself to his fate, despite the fact that if we lynch him and he's town, it's game over. From my experience with him, he's not that apathetic. And boberz just laughs at me rather than actually responding to my case.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Do you honestly think AH will be dead tomorrow if we no lynch?

So it essentially comes down to whether you believe xtoxm or not. And today we have the bonus of having more control over the lynch than tomorrow if we no lynch.
Who do you think it is? X hates me, so you're the only one I trust right now.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Mariyta »

No, I wanted to know your Pick 2 for scum. I'm happy with an AH lynch, but it won't go through until we get a replacement for X. Why does boberz get to act like a dick the entire game, but I get pissed for a few pages and someone leaves? Life sucks.

And AH posted the link in #911. It's Lie To Me Mafia. I haven't read it, because I think if he was town, he'd be trying to prove his innocence a bit harder. He's not the type to just give up and let scum win.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes thinks we should kill AH, Empking thinks we should kill AH. I think we should kill AH. The remaining town should think we should kill AH.

VOTE: Antihero

P-edit: That's L-1.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:
Mariyta wrote:Dekes thinks we should kill AH, Empking thinks we should kill AH. I think we should kill AH. The remaining town should think we should kill AH.

VOTE: Antihero

P-edit: That's L-1.
That was a crap L1 considering we needed xtoxm to tell us who he is role blocking! Xtoxm get here swift and tell us please.
Go to hell.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Sounds good to me.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Vote boberz

I'm not looking at the thread again until I have to. I'm done with boberz' insults and shitty attitude. See you in 2 days.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm ok with it. Boberz was an asshole who deserved to be lynched. Dekes played a good game.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Mari:
- I really like you, I do. But you're taking this game way too personally way too often. Yes, boberz was being a dick for the better part of the game but because he deserved the loss doesn't mean that all of the town deserved it. And going into MyLo so biased when you said the days before that you could see me as scum and ballsy enough to bus my buddies out of the game just isn't the right way.
I was convinced he was scum. He was so combative and just didn't seem to give a shit what anyone thought. Not to mention, he hammered twice (yes, it IS scummy, especially when you just jump on the wagons w/o showing much interest in them beforehand), and he rode AntB hard once it became apparent that AntB was the likely lynch. I didn't vote him just because I didn't like him, though you seem to think so. And don't worry, I'll no longer give you a pass just because you seem town. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Won't happen a third time. ;)
A special word of praise for Nobody Special. Absolutely flawless modding. Not a single complaint from me here.
^^This.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”