Newbie 1066 (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 am

Post by mozamis »

Hullo :) just hope its not "first player to pipe up gets lynched" lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 am

Post by mozamis »

Hmm bvoigt seems pretty keen to jump on the first available bandwagon. Not gonna vote yet, but suspiciously scummy behaviour.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian, i am holding a vote back cos i have no real idea whether he is scum ornot. Bit too early to tell and all that. Don't just want to vote out of mindless spite/retaliation. Why did you vote for me? *sad face* ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:10 am

Post by mozamis »

ah i see its the semi experienced people that have voted quickly. Is that the usual then? I thought it would be best to hold of flinging votes around for a while.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian, I'm guessing Raudhr felt (like me) that it was suspicious that after Raudhr voted for me as a joke, Bvoigt quickly voted for me too.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah ok hadnt thought of that, thanks max.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

no exoerience on this site. played a couple of times with my mates years ago. so TOTAL NOOOOOOB really :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 am

Post by mozamis »

ok, so on the limited amount of evidence so far, my feeling is that Thian and bvoigt are scum. they seem to be the only players working in tandem/together. Of course, that might be completely wrong :) But they seem to be very eager to lynch someone as quickly as possible, whereas everyone else so far seems a bit more cautious, becuase they don't want to lynch a townie. bvoight and thian don't seem to be so worried about that...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:24 am

Post by mozamis »

partly cos u both voted for me. and this isnt me answering for raudhr, but he did vote for you in the post that immediately followed him saying he found u suspicious. just to get the facts right.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 am

Post by mozamis »

the way it ends vote seemed jokey to me (he voted vordak as last person to confirm :) )
rg voted for u as u were the first person to jump on a bandwagon.
your vote is the only one that seems a bit scummy so far, the votes seem completely fair enough.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:28 am

Post by mozamis »

"the other votes" that should have said, sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 am

Post by mozamis »

although, in fairness to bvoigt, he is right, that RG made three other posts (about deadlines for the game etc). only after i piped up saying thatbvoigt was suspicious did he say he thought bvoigt was suspicious too.
sigh *confused noob face*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 am

Post by mozamis »

hang on, whats rvs? did i miss that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:07 am

Post by mozamis »

i guess we have different approaches. i thought being cautious at this stage might prevent us from lynching a townie by mistake. after all, i haven't got much to go on. so i just said what i was thinking, which was that voight jumping on the first bandwagon seemed scummy. but that didnt seem enough to vote for him. i didnt want to look like i was voting out of retaliation, as i explained above.
so i'm gonna remain cautious until we have a clear idea of who the scum is.
surely announcing suspicions is better than just flinging votes around?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 am

Post by mozamis »

bvoigt wrote:Hi, everyone! Our games usually begin with RVS (Random Voting Stage) or RQS (Random Questioning Stage).

VOTE: mozamis for posting first.
ah sorry. thanks BV :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 am

Post by mozamis »

i think all of vordarks points can be answered thus : bvoigt is more experienced than me, this is my first game. so he is probably behaving in a more "normal"/"acceptable"/town way than i am.
bvoigt knows the form better than i do -what looks town/scum etc. apolgies if i am coming off scum, but i'm just posting" stream of consciousness stuff" really, ie just typing what i think.
and of course i'm worried about how i look to others! i dont want get lynched, you see...;)
maybe voight is town -thats why i havent voted yet.
as to my passivity, i am reading a few of the older games on this forums, and it does seem that common practice is to vote more rather than FoS. still, clearly i will be voting at some point, just not yet.
i'm gonna check who hasnt posted yet -what do u guys think about lurking being scummy?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 am

Post by mozamis »

ah everyone has posted DOH!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 am

Post by mozamis »

WRONG AGAIN! nobody special hasnt posted.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:
mozamis wrote:ok, so on the limited amount of evidence so far, my feeling is that Thian and bvoigt are scum. they seem to be the only players working in tandem/together. Of course, that might be completely wrong :) But they seem to be very eager to lynch someone as quickly as possible, whereas everyone else so far seems a bit more cautious, becuase they don't want to lynch a townie. bvoight and thian don't seem to be so worried about that...

Mozamis:
observations, okay we get it, you're a noob. Scum hide in "Noob" cards all the time, why are you bringing up your noob factor this much. Also reason for your want to pair myself up with bvoigt because we are working in tandem? You are purposely trying to misdirect suspicion off of you onto 2 others right now as a divide and confuse tactic. I don't like it.
wow this was an aggressive post. dont like that much. Am sensing am i going to have to toughen up to survive here :)
I said i was new once. thats not "bringing the noob factor this much". you and voigt both voted for me, so i saw that as working in tandem.
Yes, i certainly am trying to misdirect suspicion from me, as i am town. Although "dividee and confuse" tactic is exagerating what am i doing. I simply said that i thought you and voigt were suspicious.
Or is that too confusing for you? ;)

Am not keen on how you are EXAGERATING and OBFUSCATING and RIDICULING my arguments. I may not know a lot about mafia. But i know these are ancient rhetorical devices to make your opponent look weak/silly/a liar.
Bit scummy of you?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 am

Post by mozamis »

Nobody Special wrote:Good morning. Sorry for the absence; just got internet back after a surprise snowstorm took it out for 36 hours (and the power out for 12). Forthwith, my standard IC opening post:

Hi, everyone!

I like to start off with RQS; the Random Question Stage!

Forthwith:

1) Are you having fun yet? LOVING IT

2) Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE OH SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET CHOCOLATE

3) How many Mafia games have you played (here or elsewhere)? A FEW IRL years ago. None here.

4) Lynch all Liars? Dunno yet. Sounds good, on the basis that the mafia seem to have the most incentive to lie.

5) Math or Sports? Rubbish at both, love cricket.

6) Lynch all Lurkers? Bit harsh i think. What if someone disconnects/internet probs?

7) What do
you
think of the RVS?
Not all that keen as it seems almost entirely arbitrary, but i guess you have to start somewhere...

I'll post my answers soon, or after everyone, depending on consensus.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:
Mozamis: Part of scum hunting is putting votes down on people. Would you say, stating suspicions about people and not voting is suspicious in itself? Not placing a vote means you are holding back information to analyze for later on. Vote analysis.
No, I wouldn't. I would say arbitrarily convicting someone on the basis of no evidence is suspicious. People can always look back later on and say" ah, yes, thats where Mozamis Fos bvoigt etc", just as they could if i voted for him. So i am not holding back information.
Next :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am

Post by mozamis »

hmm, glancing over my posts i have mentioned that i am a NOOOOOOOOOOOOB aa few times lol
Oh well, what of it? So are most people here. My point was that, to a semi experienced player, bvoigts posts are going to look more strucutred, more purposeful, and in short, more town than mine.
the fact that he looks more town than me, doesnt of course, mean that he is town and i am scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Mozamis:
Why are you agitated? Your posts are coming across this way. Now that you agree that you have made the mention of your "noobness" more than just once. i will re-state, the fact that you are playing the "noob" card doesn't excuse you from being mafia or being questioned. Often times, newer players will throw the Noob card out there to get a free pass. I found it odd that you are throwing that around like you are hiding in it to get sympathy points.
Guess i was agitated because I'm innocent, and i always find it annoying to be wrongly accused. Like everyone else ;)But again, I suppose have to get used to that in mafia :) I don't mind the questions. I just found your "ok, we get it" post slightly aggressive. Not trying to get sympathy (how could that work when there are so many noobs in this game?), merely pointing out that when peole are not used to an agreed format of something, they are likely to behave in unpredictable ways. Eg "OMG! he's playing the noob card!-classic scum tell! when in fact, he is just posting like a noob.
I do see your point though, how scum might like to hide behind that. But i have nothing to hide. And nothing to declare, except my genius ;)

On the RG thing, surely best not to try and get him replaced? He is posting, which is more than can be said for a lot of people.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 am

Post by mozamis »

Also, just stating suspicions only gives us half of what you are thinking. You can throw fingers all around, but until we see who you avoid voting for or will vote for we can't determine anything later down the road
Thian, i have already explained a few times that my suspicions on you and voight are what i'm thinking, not half of wha ti am thinking. If i was sure/quite sure/even a bit sure/ i would have voted for either you or bvoigt by now. But i'm not really sure.
And again your exaggerating by saying "throwing fingers round"...just two fingers, in fact ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:lol fingers is multiple. otherwise it would have said. throwing "A" finger around. It is far from exaggerating.

at any rate. Why would you not want him replaced if he is only thinking about himself? He isn't thinking about the group.
Yes, partly said that cos i liked the joke :cool: And partly cos i am not suspicious of lots of people, only 2.
Just seem a bt harsh to want to get him replaced so early. and he has posted a bit, which is better than nothing.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

have to say, i think all this talk about night phases/the rvs etc is a bit of a distraction from scum hunting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by mozamis »

he said he was absent until mon. its now tuesday. So i'll whack my vote on trendall and see if it gets him to speak :)
VOTE TRENDALL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 am

Post by mozamis »

ok nobody special, what are your answers to your own questions?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:49 am

Post by mozamis »

shall we all just whack votes on the lurkers, ie trendall, maxous and vordark? feel free to put your votes back on me when they show up :)
But would be nice to speed things up beyond the pace of an asthmatic snail :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

yes, for anyone who rereads this thread, page four -after post 87- is in the wrong order. the forum went down last night.
detailed posts from trendall HUZZAH!
So to try and get Maxous to post
UNVOTE VOTE MAXOUS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:Mozamis:
I don't see myself voting for a lurker just yet. Some have stated they will not be around. So my vote isn't moving from you just yet. you are not out of the woods that easily. You stated you want to move the game along. I am assuming you want the night phase to hurry up? Why is that?

LOL i find this post a bit ridiculous "you obviously want the night phase to hurry up (COS MOZAMIS IS SCUM PEOPLE!)
i think its fairly obvious that i just wanted the game to speed up a bit.
And after lots of juicy posts last night ,it has :)
Either Thian is town and genuinely thinks i am scum, or he's scum.
Without trying to take it personally, i am finding his posts a bit scummy. all this exageration of my comments, and "sinisterisation" (not a real word lol?) of my comments seems a bit scummy.
I'm keeping my vote on maxous until he posts, but thian looks dodgy to me. Unless she's just very clumsy town *bangs head against brick wall* :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

and vordark: you fool, this is bat country! ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

to keps tabs on this mini bandwagon on the way it ends, order of votes:
1)bvoigt.
2)vordark
3)trendall.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

ps anyone else feel that Nobody special is just blending in a bit?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol I've read to many Poirots -suspect everyone so at the end you can say "See? Told ya so!" :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 am

Post by mozamis »

hmm, second time maxous has been browsing this forum without posting. is that suspicious or laziness?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 am

Post by mozamis »

i see ya there maxous! post! :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 am

Post by mozamis »

he posts! :)
UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 am

Post by mozamis »

so, in another game, at the end, one of the scum(who lost) said "yes, i should have mentioned my scum partner at some point. not mentioning him was a mistake. so heres a list of all the players and who they havent mentioned. Not saying this proves ANYTHING, just a reference list at this point.

MOZAMIS: has NOT mentioned NO-ONE :roll: nice grammar.
VORDARK:" " RG,THIAN,MAX,NS.
RG: " "VORDARK,TWIE,THIAN,TRENDALL,NS.
TWIE: " "NO ONE
THIAN: " " VORDARK,TWIE,TRENDALL,MAXOUS,NS.
BVOIGT: " "VORDARK,TRENDALL
MAXOUS:" "NO ONE.
NS: " "VORDARK,TWIE,MOZAMIS,THIAN,TRENDALL,MAXOUS.

so by this logc, if i was scum,NS would be my partner because he hasnt mentioned me yet.
Totally realise the problems with this (eg TWIE and MOZAMIS have mentioned everyone, but obviously could just be blending in etc).
Still, i was bored :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 am

Post by mozamis »

on TWIE,check out post 115,p5. He does gives his views quite clearly there, so i see this bandwagon on him as lacking in any real reason.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 am

Post by mozamis »

so you're suspicious of Thian?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 am

Post by mozamis »

Nobody Special wrote:
Vordark wrote:@Nobody Special:

How much weight is reasonable (or simply typical) to give to experience or inexperience in determining whether or not behavior is suspicious and worthy of scrutiny? Thus far, I have been giving it near zero weight, but I am beginning to think this may be an error.
Normally, I don't factor "newbness" int omy suspicions; at least not
too
much.

I look at mozamis as a cute, adorable puppy so full of energy, bouncing around the room, trying to get
everyone
to pay attention to him (her? I default to male, and haven't checked its gender field yet).

I'm sure (I hope; it's bordering on annoying) that mozamis will expend all that energy at some point, and will grow into being a good and respectable Mafia player.

In other words, to boil it down to a word, at the moment I see mozamis as Neutral.

lol BIT patronising? I am just trying to be active. "good, respectable mafia player" how pompous of you. Everyone has different styles, nobody special. At the moment your style seems to be to post without much content...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 am

Post by mozamis »

vordark, why dont you like "how hard i seem to be trying". Talk about "you are damned if you do, damned if you don't". I am posting a lot cos i enjoy it, and i want town to win.
Sorry if thats suspicious.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 am

Post by mozamis »

ok, I admit this vote is partly cos he's last post irritated me (OMGUS i believe?), but he has been very vague. seems keener to be the IC than to hunt scum. so:

VOTE NOBODY SPECIAL

if he gets a bit more involved in the hunt, i'll reconsider :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 am

Post by mozamis »

Vordark wrote:
mozamis wrote:vordark, why dont you like "how hard i seem to be trying". Talk about "you are damned if you do, damned if you don't". I am posting a lot cos i enjoy it, and i want town to win.
Sorry if thats suspicious.
You are either trying desperately to fit in because you are new, or because you are trying to divert suspicion. Until I'm sure which, I'm reading very carefully. Regardless, I think RaudhrGarm is more harmful than you at this time and would like to see your thoughts on him.

And in the words of the prophet Leroy Jethro Gibbs, "Don't apologize. It's a sign of weakness."
It was a sarcastic apology. And i don't agree anyway. Its polite to apologise. I could google some old prophet to back up my beliefs, but i really cant be arsed.
You should try thinking for yourself, all the cool kids with skateboards are doing it ;)
And your last paragraph is a false dichotomy. There is another option: I simply post becuase i enjoy it, want to get the game moving and catch scum. Not because i am new or am trying to avert suspicion.
"The truth is stranger than fiction" (Prophet Jethro Patronising Bellend, 1694)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 am

Post by mozamis »

On RG, if hes mafia i'll eat my left toenail.
Gotta be very clever scum to play the way he's been playing. I know this gets a bit circular, but if i was scum, i'm not sure i'd want to look quite as "can't be bothered to help town" as he has.
Be amazed if he is scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 am

Post by mozamis »

oh, and if i ever buy heavy metal, please lynch me ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 am

Post by mozamis »

Mozamis:
I'm male, not female. You have called me he, then she. Also, which is it Mozamis? I think you are scum because I am town? or I'm scum? You're reactions are getting overly defensive. Why is that?
in your latest posts, Why did you feel the need to state "not because I'm new or trying to avert attention" ?
(THIAN)

sorry for getting your gender wrong. guess i keep thinking of Tania or something.
Anyway. I'm not sure, but i suspect you are town who thinks I'm scum. Naturally,I'm not keen on your attacks, but they don't seem particularly scummy anymore.probably becuase you seem quite determined and consitent. Repeating my earlier point,maybe i'm too defensive cos i dont like being attacked. Bit immature of me i guess, but natural i think.
I think i said that about "being new..avert attention" cos we were still talking about me playing the noob card? I'll check the posts and get back to you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 am

Post by mozamis »

You are either trying desperately to fit in because you are new, or because you are trying to divert suspicion
(VORDARK)
Ah, i was replying to vordarks point about me trying to either blend in : cos i am new, or trying to divert suspicion.
I said that was a false set of choices. (i enjoy posting etc-see above)
Thinking about it now, i should have just rejected his assumption: I'm not trying to blend in.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

You gave us the reason "why" you stated "Being new....avert attention". However, why do you feel the need state it? Even prior to me questioning you about the subject, you kept stating it, unprovoked, why did you feel it is necessary?
No, i was provoked by Vordark as i explained in my previous post. I am as keen as everyone else to drop the "noob thing" but you keep bringing it up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

Actually, I'd say that Mozamis has done the least 'blending in' out of anyone here. He's posted like a million posts or something and is really putting himself in the foreground right now. Problem is, I think Mozamis is the kind of person who would do that regardless of whether he was town or mafia, so I'm still neutral.
(TRENDALL)

LOL you sum me up perfectly. One of my fav songs is called: "Bigmouth Strikes Again" ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

Thian, please look again at my replies to you ,post 38 (p2) and posts 54 and 57 (p3). In all of them I respond to your questions, and quite clearly i thought.
This leads me to conclude :
1) You are an uncomprehending townie.
2) You are scum.

2)seems more likely, and yet what makes me unsure is that surely the mafia would use better tactics than you are. Your tactic (if u r scum) seems to be repeat the same accusation and ignore the answers. That doesn't seem a great scum ploy to me. Or is it one that is used?
anyone else got any thoughts on Thian?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah. got it. if you r scum, i guess the tactic u r using is" get everyone to go off on a wild goose chase", ie whack suspicion on me. Is that called diversion?
but if you r town, thian, i hope you now understand my postion and we can move on.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

the very top of your post where you quote me as making unprovoked noob claims. I deal witht these in posts 38, 54 and 57.
No i was not responding to the Trendall part of your post.
I am reading another game where the scum try and convince the other townies that one of the townies is the village idiot (VI).
Is this your tactic now? ;)
"Give Mozamis enough rope, keep him talking about it-it will thow others off our (scum) scent, and he's posted so much that he'll make himself look silly?"
If other people agree, I'm thinking i shouldn't answer thians questions for a while. If people want me too, of course I'm happy to oblige.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am

Post by mozamis »

*cheers TheWayItEnds* :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 am

Post by mozamis »

So this is from Thians first ever game on this site (end of the game, he was town):
@ kingdavid. you couldn't have said it any better. I did make a fool of myself through the game.
It was hard for me to come across pro town
and I am not surprised I became that target. Next time I will try to not be so flakey with posts and take a little time thinking.
I am more used to playing mafia in person
as conversations happen at that moment. Sleeping on something and then coming back to it and then flipping through countless of pages.
It was hard for me to keep up
but yeah, if I hadn't known any better, I would have pinned me as being scum LOL
(Thian, Newbie 963,p30,post 732, my bolding)

Still, at least you didnt play the boob card in your first game, eh? ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:12 am

Post by mozamis »

lol i like my freudian slip
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am

Post by mozamis »

no ones put forward a decent argument yet as to why my behaviour is scummy.
The argument seems to consist of:
1) Mozamis didnt vote when he was supicious of someone.
2) he then claimed newness as his defence.
3)therefore he is scum.

As syllogisms go, its pretty weak.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:Mozamis, you posted an end game thought? lol what are you doing? Really.
Ah, now you're making an ad hominem attack. Always a sign of desperation. "My argument is going nowhere, so lets get personal!"
Come on Thian, stick to the argument or otherwise you look scummy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:33 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:Thewayitends:

several hours? lol. anywho you still are asserting to the fact that mozamis is bait, this means you know they are town, and you are defending them why? To look more protown? Mozamis, don't start cheering on someone if you don't know their alignment. They may come to your aide, but what purpose is it showing.
I liked his defence of me. I'll cheer if I want to :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:36 am

Post by mozamis »

lets crank up the pressure on Thian :)
UNVOTE VOTE THIAN
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:07 am

Post by mozamis »

dont be rude Vordark. I'm just trying to enjoy the game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:08 am

Post by mozamis »

The pressure is fine. Votes are votes. You need to realize, that TheWayItEnds, is just as guilty as the next person in this game. Just be careful when someone is coming to your defense, you shouldn't just readily accept it because they could just be mafia trying to buddy up to you, then night kill you and no one will know any better because you didn't suspect them.
Oh, i wasnt acceptng it, but i did enjoy it. Of course, i relaise he could be scum :roll: But he destroyed your arguments completely.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

Post by mozamis »

So you won't bother questioning why TheWayItEnds is defending you? Or Why he called you bait? Do you know how he knows you are lynch bait. He is essentially confirming you are town. How would anyone know that except for mafia. Wake up mozamis. Please.
Of course everyone is suspect. Do try and be sensible. I just liked the way he ripped your nonsenscial "argument" to shreds. Of course, he could be scum and you could be town. But i liked his style :cool:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 am

Post by mozamis »

Vordark wrote:
mozamis wrote:dont be rude Vordark. I'm just trying to enjoy the game.
Grow a thicker skin, mellow out and stop the useless posts. I've begun leaning town on you since I am finding it really hard to believe that a newb mafia wouldn't have shut up by now. However, right now you are glowing, red hot distraction that is drawing too much attention away from scum hunting. You obviously have a lot of time in front of the computer which could be very useful for us, but you are burning too much of it on being defensive, voting for people that upset you and trying to be the center of attention. I'm not the only one who thinks this, so maybe, just maybe, it's not us it's you. So please, just chill out and help us hunt.
You need to calm down, grow up and stop being rude. Your persistent attacks on me are a volossal waste of the towns time. I'll you off cos 1) you're a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB and 2) you're probably a kid.
So look through all my replies to thians ridiculous arguments from the beginning.. You'll see that i answered them early on. Since then, he has merely being repeating them, As have you. Either you are scum, or just not very bright. Please try and sharpen up, and stop being rude. They only serve to devalue your already flimsy arguments.
And unless told otherwise by the Mod, I'll post as much as I like :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:25 am

Post by mozamis »

"hums You're Not The Boss of Me"...;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:17 am

Post by mozamis »

*sighs" whats anti town is that you can't get into your head that i've already answered the accusations. REREAD MY EARLIER POSTS.
Whats frustrating is that you are wasting the towns time. Look, I dont mind a bandwagon on me later -we might get somei nfo from other people. But we need to start getting more posts from the lurkers like Maxous and Nobody Special. Once everyonehas posted a lot, feel free to come back to me. I'll willing be the first lynch if we all genuinely think its gonna help track scum. But only after other people have contributed more.
But at the moment, town is going nowhere, and you're not helping with your obsessional hunting of me.
I appreciate that you dont like my style. Well, never mind that and focus on hunting scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:04 am

Post by mozamis »

its alright, we'll forgive u for being a noob ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 am

Post by mozamis »

why is me offering to put myself on a bandwagon later a deflection? If we're still going nowhere in afew days (weeks?) it might be a way to gather some info on people (whos the person to hammer, or the order of the wagon. and yes, i know there's problems with that, but its just an idea).
I guess you mean i am deflecting a bandwagon off me now. Well, its true i dont think thats a great idea, cos its a waste of the towns time.
Unless thats the only way of getting Max, NS et. al. to post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

In hindsight, my vote on Thian was a bit OMGUS.
Sorry about that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:You are unvoting now because my vote isn't on you.
no,had forgotten that when i typed it. Lol i just know you won't believe that. Hey ho.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 am

Post by mozamis »

defintely need more non IC posts from NS.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

NS, why are you bringing up that old point about rg wanted to get repaced again? he answered that:
"Also, on replacing me, I will be active and try to help the Village, it is just that it's better than lynching the doc, right? You don't want to end the first day phase to find that you've killed off one of the most important assets to the Village. Also, I signed up so that I can improve my clue-solving skills (there are clues, right?)." (RG)
Yeah, he may not be that interested in this game, but he seems more confused and inexpereienced than scummy to me.
Also, people don't seem to like it when people defend each other (Mozamis, why are you defending RG?Max why r u etc. But if you don't think the guy is scum, why shouldnt you defend him?
NS, please tell us your main suspect please.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:26 am

Post by mozamis »

you think NS is mafia?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:38 am

Post by mozamis »

so he's got time to post in his other game, but not this one.
VOTE NOBODY SPECIAL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

Post by mozamis »

to me your bvoigt suspicions seem a bit OMGUS. He has been quite active. But mostly in saying who he thinks is town. Which doesnt seem at all scummy to me. He is not flinging suspicions around like some people *looks sheepish*.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:33 am

Post by mozamis »

*yawns*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 am

Post by mozamis »

well, at least someone is really thinking about who scum is. Just wish you'd get on the right track tho :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:36 am

Post by mozamis »

To clarfy: Bvoigts vote on me was not "completely random" as vordark keeps saying -he voted on me after Rg had. I accept there could be some confusion here as RG didnt vote properly (as Crazy pointed out.) So it seemed at the time that bvoigt was jumping on the bandwagon.
As an aside, bvoigt is now well down the list of my suspects.
But wanted to clear up any confusion that vordark may have created. His vote on me at that stage didnt seem random, thats why i thought it was scummy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 am

Post by mozamis »

oh, btw. I have mentioned this yet, but I'm new and I'm town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #80) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 am

Post by mozamis »

Yes i see that now bvoigt. I was just too sensitive about the whole RVs and made false assumptions/links based on...not a lot really.
On the Vordark thing, I still cant work out whether he is scum, in which case Bravo!-cos you build a convincing case :) Or whether is he is town with a bit of a grudge.
What worries me a tiny bit about vordark is this:

LETS ASSUME WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT VORDARK IS TOWN.
In which case, why the seemingly CERTAIN conviction I am scum. He makes no admission of doubts or possible other reasons for my behaviour.
That seems odd to me,because although some people here look a bit scummy, I am constantly aware of the need for reasonable doubt.
E. g i find NS a bit scummy. But maybe he is genuinely busy/bored of this game/has a cold/whatever.
Vordark seems to think "Moz is scum, and EVERYTHING he does is scummy".
Hopefully this isnt WIFOM. And hopefully people will know what I am getting at :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 am

Post by mozamis »

Yes. It just seems a bit of a one dimensional tactic for scum. "Lets focus on one person and just keep hitting them hard". Is that a usual scum tactic? Since the bandwagon on me hasnt really got anywhere, I thought scum would change tack by now. But vordark keeps banging away :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:33 am

Post by mozamis »

:lol: you may have put your finger on it :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by mozamis »

Not sure of the order, but my top 3 suspects are Nobody Special, Vordark and...
You. ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 am

Post by mozamis »

Maxous wrote:A vote because he "holds a grudge"? So you're not voting for him because you think he is a mafia member? This coupled with no comments on suspicions of anybody leads me to think you don't need to find the mafia members.
'Lying low until suspicion blows over' also suggests your main concern is simply not being lynched rather than finding who should be lynched. Which suggests mafia to me.
VOTE: RaudhrGarm
My suspicions of you arent that strong TBH. But it was that post i found a bit odd. YOur suspicions on RG seem unjustifed. To me, its clear that he was just annoyed at being voted at, and decided not to post for a bit. I just cant believe that a mafia would say "lying low to suspicion blows over", as Rg did.
I see your vote on RG as a "pressure the noob" tactcic.
And the next bit here you mention Thian, me and TWIE.
But no mention of the other main contributor to that debate: Vordark. Strange.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 am

Post by mozamis »

Vordark seems overly zealous to lynch me. If he were genuinely town, I would have thought he would be more balanced in his scum hunting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Nobody Special for lurking, being vague and generally "blending in".
He is my main suspect i guess.
Lol on paper they all look quite weak!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:That reasoning is weak, same as your vote on me, and then backing it up that it was out of spite more than believing in the vote that you are casting. As soon as I remove my vote from you, you remove your vote from me. Why is that mozamis?
if you remember, i already said that I had forgotten that you had removed your vote from me, when i unvoted you. Remember? I said something like "lol i know you wont believe thats true" etc
so why are you bringing that up again when i already answered that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by mozamis »

mozamis wrote:
Thian wrote:You are unvoting now because my vote isn't on you.
no,had forgotten that when i typed it. Lol i just know you won't believe that. Hey ho.
thats the post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 am

Post by mozamis »

you're sole reason for voting for TWIE is that he defended me. Thats not great reasoning either.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

Vordarks post was quite good. Shame it was wrong really.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:36 am

Post by mozamis »

whats been wrong with my replies?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Thian wrote:
THIS is why you are suspicious, you are voting out of spite. Your arguements are hidden between "I'm a noob" and "don't be mean", you are appealing to emotion and people just assuming you aren't scum.
Indeed, I admitted that vote was Omgus. Thats why I unvoted you.

Now, you are stating the only reason why I am voting TheWayItEnds is because he defended you? You haven't even bothered to question as to why he came to your side. Or look into his defense of you. You are just going along because someone who defended you came to your aide.
He's answered this several times. He defended me because he didnt think i was scum.
Shall we move onto scumhunting?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 am

Post by mozamis »

maxous or me, bvoigt?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

Yeah maybe i should get on the offensive. The more i defend myself, apparently the scummier i look. Absurd logic but hey ho.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Although i have tried to get a bandwagon going on NS. Quite why people find me more suspicious than him i find odd.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 am

Post by mozamis »

The way i see it, we need to lynch me pretty quick, or move on.
"Put up or shut up" in other words.
If we lynch me, at least that narrows down the suspects a bit and we can get somewhere.
Or we can get another bandwagon going.
I've answered everyones accusations in my posts. While I have posted too much, they are quite short.
So go and read them.
I'm not answering questions for a while, unless I am lynch minus one and am asked to roleclaim.
SO LYNCH ME OR BUGGER OFF.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

I'm not gonna answer any more quiestions cos i've answered them already.
Lol a bit sulky of me. But i am fucked off with all this nonsensical gibberrish masquerading as logic thats being directed at me.
I'd rather get lynched. That will help the town. And it will prove me right. Which i always like.
SO ITS PUT UP OR SHUT UP TIME.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:08 am

Post by mozamis »

Wow what amazing insights from our IC lol
Feeble.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:20 am

Post by mozamis »

yes you've voted for me. But your wind bag rhteotric has pursuaded..how many other people?
LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:38 am

Post by mozamis »

why do you have to talk for your scum partner anyway Vordark? Is NS really that short on confidence?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by mozamis »

THEN VOTE FOR ME.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 am

Post by mozamis »

LOL at "deflection". Yes, I'd rather talk about/lynch NS or Vordark than waste time defnding myself, as i did for the first 9 pages or so.
If you take a look Max, anytime I try and get a BW going on someone else, Vordark pops up saying the same old bollocks.
Draw your own conclusions. And vote for me, or get off my back.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 am

Post by mozamis »

:P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

He probably isn't tbh. I know I'm gonna be condemned for changing my mind, but thats how it is. I keep having moments of OMGUS. But when i think about it, I doubt an inexperienced mafia would really attack this hard. Feel that a noob mafia would go more for the blending in approach. In fairness, thats why I have kept my vote on NS.
But I still refuse to answer any more of his questions tho, unless they actually seem original and insightful.
Ns and Trendall anyone? I'm obssesed by lurkers i know, but could be the way to go.
And yeah i know i have probably Fos everyone by now. How awful of me :) Thoughts on NS and Trendall bvoigt?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 am

Post by mozamis »

well, lets get a BW going on SOMEONE. Obviuosly i would say NS. But a few people seem to find RG dodgy, so we could get one going on him.I just think to get Vordarks desired "eruption of involvement" we really need to get the heat on someone. At least L-2, if not L-1.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by mozamis »

Maxous wrote:^
Did'nt you say you thought RG is town?

I suppose RaudharGarm is laying low again until myself and NS forget about him. Confused townie surely, what part of that vote on Trendall looks like confusion?
Yes I do think Rg is probably town, and NS is prob. scum.
So I'd rather have a BW on NS.
But if everyone else wants to go with RG, I'd go with that. (sheeping?). On the basis better to have a BW on someone than no one.
But lets crank up the BW on NS folks!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 am

Post by mozamis »

scummy vibe from trendall was cos he didnt post for ages, and then just said "hmm not sure moz is guilty"
from other games i've read, scum sometimes say that to look balanced.
i wouldnt want to lynch him on that tho. bit weak.
NS, NS, NS!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 am

Post by mozamis »

Sorry NS :(
Ok, so I realise i have ZILCH scum hunting credibility right now having pushed hard for NS lynch.
But ASSUMING that at least one of those on NS Bw is scum, that leaves bvoigt, vordark and rg.
Vordark is town i think. Just dont think scum would have tunnelled for me quite so much as vordark did.
so rg or bvoigt?

the way rg hammered looked dodgy.
VOTE RAUDHRGARM
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 am

Post by mozamis »

why havent you voted for him then?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

lol yeah especially when hes your scum partner
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

lets get rg lynched and the we'll deal with you scum
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:39 am

Post by mozamis »

hmm either some damn good bussing going on from bviogt or i am wrong YET again.
Ok, lets bin my suspicions of bvoigt and concentrate on stringing up RG :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 am

Post by mozamis »

no i dont think i want to. Completely fair question. I shouldnt have mentioned it really-better for town if we concentrate on one scum at a time rather than the scum team. If we lynch rg and bvoigt still looks suspicious, I'll explain it.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 am

Post by mozamis »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Won't be active again until next Sunday. Family stuff has come up.
no worries scum you'll be dead by the time you get back :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 am

Post by mozamis »

lol vordark. yes, its complete bullshit. lets lynch this flailing scumbag now people!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 am

Post by mozamis »

ok then i guess we should all wait and not post properly for a week until RG gets back. Otherwise, there's still one scum amongst us who will try and get us to lynch someone else.
Suppose we have to post something otherwise we get replaced, but i strongly recommend we do as little as possible until RG gets back.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 am

Post by mozamis »

or should rg just be replaced?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am

Post by mozamis »

lets just keep focused on rg people. too much talk is good for scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

TheWayItEnds wrote:
mozamis wrote:lets just keep focused on rg people. too much talk is good for scum.
Um...... what?

Thats literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard
You don't understand. There is one scum amongst us whilst Rg is away. What scum wants us to do is to keep talking ,tie ourselves in knots ang get us to lynch someone before Rg gets back. If we maintain discipline and dont cast too many other suspicions etc, we won't lynch someone.

You're in the mindset of "talking=infomation=good for town". Normally i guess thats true.
But not in this case -unless we think we can genuinely lynch RG's. scum partner. But thats risky.
I would rather we lynched rg and got ourselves a definite scum lynch.
Understand now?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 am

Post by mozamis »

shit i didnt realise i was L-1.
want me to claim?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 am

Post by mozamis »

vanilla townie. *I'm dead face*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 am

Post by mozamis »

thats the most convincing town post i've seen vordark make all game.
which leaves me with maxous and rg as most likely scum
possibly bvoigt.
sure as i can be that Thian an TWIE are town.
still, as i have suspected everyone all game i know no one's gonna believe me now, especially as i am wriggling in the rope ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 am

Post by mozamis »

I'd like some detailed analysis from Vordark on what he thinks Maxous' scummiest posts have been.
I'd like some detailed analysis from Maxous on what he thinks Vordark's scummiest posts have been.
Thanks darlings :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:13 am

Post by mozamis »

bvoigt wrote:
bvoigt wrote:@mozamis: Why do you think Thian is town?
Please answer this.
Problem is, I'm not really sure about Rg anymore *head desk*
It was mainly based on 1)his general lurking and "avoiding suspicion"/going on V/La etc
2)NS comment that we should take a look at him. Sure, u was being a sheep there but since he was town and our IC i thought he might know what he's talking about (hence my suspicions of you as well).
3)his quick hammer without a good explantion.
Problem is,as ever with RG all the above problems could be explained by "He's telling the truth/he's not that good at mafia yet/we dont understand his playstyle."

So
UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 am

Post by mozamis »

and..i answered the wrong question LOL *bigger head desk*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 am

Post by mozamis »

as to Thian -quick answer: he's never lurked, and yet has never tunnelled either, always seems quite balanced, seems to genuinely want to catch scum, and always poses good questions.
I'll give you a more indepth answer later if you want :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 am

Post by mozamis »

bvoigt wrote:Are you guys forgetting that RaudhrGarm was caught in a lie?
yes, what was that? was it the "no clues in this game "thing?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #128) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am

Post by mozamis »

yes, thats a bugger for RG. Might be an innocent expalnation for it. But if i say what it is, no doubt I'll be accused of "defending my scum partner".
Thoughts on the vordark maxous tag posting BV?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #129) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:32 am

Post by mozamis »

Vordark wrote:
mozamis wrote:I'd like some detailed analysis from Vordark on what he thinks Maxous' scummiest posts have been.
I'd like some detailed analysis from Maxous on what he thinks Vordark's scummiest posts have been.
Thanks darlings :)
I'd like some detailed anything from you, apart from this obvious attempt to throw yet more baseless suspicion around.
Ok, so i have given you my thoughts. Now if you could both tell us your thoughts on each other? (Vordark and Max)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 am

Post by mozamis »

and LOL Vordark. considering you have been a attacking a townie ALL game, you can't really talk about baseless suspicions.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #131) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 am

Post by mozamis »

bvoigt wrote:
mozamis wrote:yes, thats a bugger for RG. Might be an innocent expalnation for it. But if i say what it is, no doubt I'll be accused of "defending my scum partner".
Thoughts on the vordark maxous tag posting BV?
If it might be a reasonable explanation, there's no harm in throwing it out there. As for the last sentence, nothing stands out to me.
You don't find the vordark maxous team up strange?
You may be right. maybe only one of them is scum. I hope to god the are not two dekuded townies.
Well, the innocent explanation for RG is that he might be...ya know...difficult to put nicely...not that quick on the uptake.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #132) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:36 am

Post by mozamis »

OH LOOK AT MOZ PUTTING WORDS INTO HIS SCUM PARTNERS MOUTH! STRING HIM UP!
(thought I'd save dearest Vordark the bother ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #133) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

so, vordark wont answer my questions. after i have spent all game answering his questions. He's either scum, or being very unhelpful to town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 am

Post by mozamis »

who ever is scum -good job! :) (why is there no applause emoticon?)
I'm totally broken with this game.
Lynch me. Bolllocks to all of you.
may as well have an OMGUS vote before i go: Vordark, you are either an ABSOLUTE COCK, or good at playing scum :)
UNVOTE VOTE VORDARK

Good luck town :)
See you at the end of the game!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 am

Post by mozamis »

gonna read through but great game!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 am

Post by mozamis »

have to say, scum played great. Guess i played pretty bad. Was definitely an excitable pup day one! And me suspecting EVERYONE prob didnt help lol.
@bvoigt yeah i know i shouldn't have given up, but i was just broken by the tunneling at that point.Plus, no one seemed to notice how vordark spent the whole game not answering questions, but asking them and keeping the pressure on other people.
Glad you were scum Vordark -its restored my faith in hunman nature :) You played a blinder.
But right to the end i was convinced it was Vordark and Maxous, so have to say: Thian, bloody well played! Apart from early day one, you were never seriuosly on my radar.
And i said it was just like an Agatha Christie -that bloody massive Red herring/RG kinda threw all of us off track!
But yeah, scum played great :)
Really enjoyed this game, thanks peeps and thanks Crazy :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 am

Post by mozamis »

at least TWIE is my friend and keeps the mean people away now :)
I feel honoured :wink:
I played scum in my second game and got lynched for basically lurking -have to admire Vordarks confidence in his first game for really going for it. Damn him! :wink:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”