Newbie 1076: Day Three

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, hello! I'm MrBump, your resident Irish buddy! :3
I'm replacing Spikkle because I'm just that cool. A great reason.

Anywho, I kept up with the thread mostly then re-read everything properly like my Irish ancestors told me to. It didn't occur to me to start taking quotes until a bit into the thread because my Irish ancestors did not tell me to do that and I am incapable of thinking for myself.

Cutting the Irish joke, let's get down to business! *claps hands excitedly*
chkflip wrote:Ooh, as your sig says, I've "done goofed." You're absolutely right, it is in fact completely random, I'm just playing with the notion; unfortunately for me, I've got n00bs looking to me for the gospel, so I'll keep to what is fact and only dabble otherwise if I fully explain both sides of the coin.
ITT, chkflip backs down with a completely ridiculous reason, unless I'm somehow reading this wrong. Why did no one bring this up?

Common Man wrote:VOTE: Commonman

Hey give me a break, i just started. Truth is all i said is a whole lot of nothing. I didnt use any stupid tree diagram and bla bla bla. No great plan. Vote me if you like, i would to after all i just said. Like DBE said. "scummy is as scummy does".
Why did we drop this.
This is not a n00btell.
This is the biggest scumtell I think I've ever seen.

Come ON, how can you do that? It's like he ACCIDENTALLY voted for himself. The last Newbie game I played in (1055 for reference) had a guy called Gapoc who self-voted, giving up on Page 4 or so. Everyone took votes off him because of this and, surprise surprise, he was scum. Now, Common Man is so clearly doing the same thing here. Which brings me to my next quote;

Kagetora wrote:CM get your vote off yourself, you just put yourself at L1.
If he gets lynched for this, you'll just further promote my idea of no lynching D1.
Ohai Kage! Another game sooner than expected!
Read the bolded part. You don't want to do that, because you're always scared of hitting town, right?
How do you know Common Man is town, eh?

NOW BED TIEM IN IRISHLAND LAND! I'll post more tomorrow, this stuff might be horribly out of date by now as I didn't get time to check new posts at all today or yesterday, so I only know up to somewhere in Page 4/5.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 am

Post by MrBump »

Kagetora wrote:Fair enough. But where I'm coming from is (and frankly I agree I didn't make it very clear) is that he's probably town, and I don't think we have enough evidence to sentence him to death.
Kaaaaage... Let me explain this quickly.

There are 9 players in this game. 7/9 are town, 2/9 are scum. Hence, we have a 2/9 chance of hitting scum, assuming EVERYONE IS PERFECT (you can still get lynched yourself). Say we lynch town. The Mafia kill someone, and we have 7 players. 5/7 are town, 2/7 are scum. We have a 2/7 chance of hitting scum, assuming once again EVERYONE IS PERFECT. Say we lynch town again, Maf kill someone, 5 players. 2/5 are scum, 3/5 are town. Assuming finally EVERYONE IS PERFECT we hit scum 2/5 times. Say we lynch town; we lose.

Your No Lynch idea. We No Lynch today. Mafia kill someone overnight, it cuts down to 8 players; 6/8 town, 2/8 scum. Now, tomorrow you're saying we should lynch? Fine by me. We lynch tomorrow, assuming EVERYONE IS PERFECT, we have a 2/8 chance of hitting scum (or 1/4). Maf kill someone the next night, we have 6 players left. Oh what's this? If we mislynch now WE LOSE! 6 Players! And guess what else, Kage? We have a 1/3 chance of hitting scum here.

Your way we get one free lynch and one lynch under "worse odds" as you'd say. The other way we get two free lynches and one final lynch under the "best" odds one could say. Although I don't like LYLO as it only takes one scum to manipulate one town and it's Game Over.

ANYWAY. We get three lynches the normal way, two your way. We get better odds our way too. Even tomorrow we'll have better odds than we would NLing. And another thing you forget...

PEOPLE AREN'T PERFECT. It's not like I stand up, throw darts at a wall, rush back to my computer and vote. No, I look at who's scummy. Y'know, scummy people are
generally
scum.

Explanation over, I really dislike how everyone just backed down from Common Man. He hid information from town, AtE'd badly in his next post after that and self-voted, claiming it was due to personal reasons. Anyone can play that card and frankly I don't believe you.

VOTE: Common Man

Also, GreyICE vs Olinea; wtf. Grey, your reaction test is awful, you can stop it any time now :P
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:24 am

Post by MrBump »

Common Man needs moar votes. And this threads needs moar posts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 am

Post by MrBump »

GreyICE wrote:Not a reaction test. We'll find partner. I smell a whiff.

Bump is town sk far. Need to reread speckle or whoever to get a good feel, but yah.
Common man is town
DBE is either town or way too emotionally attached to this mislynch.

Still not good at reading non-RayFrost ICs day 1
Town SK? wut?

CM is scum, fyi. I'm magic like that.

Grey, the reaction test on Olinea is getting dull. You have no case.

And GREAT catch on ck, Olinea :P

THE LACK OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS DISTURBING
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 am

Post by MrBump »

That makes sense! Oh the joys of the internet!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 am

Post by MrBump »

He could have simply ignored your post like he did for every single one of your other posts?

OKAY GUYS COMMON IS TOWN
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:36 am

Post by MrBump »

If I'm honest Darkie, I actually completely missed your posts. That's still nowhere near enough to excuse them.

Grey, this is getting boring.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 am

Post by MrBump »

Can we do something now?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by MrBump »

... ... ...

...You're voting Olinea and don't know why.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 am

Post by MrBump »

Otolia, you can't DO that! You're back, you can't just have someone out of the game to post more to help you... >_>

Also, more of Sakako's post.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am

Post by MrBump »

What about Darla you were so suspicious of last page?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 am

Post by MrBump »

I fail to see the deflection in there...?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:17 am

Post by MrBump »

What chkflip said. Otlia, clearly just copying your predecessor's points with no thoughts of your own isn't cool.

Say we were in a setup with a Cop, and there was no Cop CC, confirming him as Town. Does that mean we blindly sheep the Cop? No, we think for ourselves.

HOWEVER, Otolia wins town points simply for the whole thing. Why would he come out saying, "Oh we got the same role PM so I'm going to sheep this guy". To be honest, that's a fairly silly thing to say; not scummy. Scum would never do that. Why give people reasons to be suspicious of them?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 am

Post by MrBump »

By the Gods it's Glass! *waves enthusiastically*

Otolia, you don't understand the case... but think seeing how they're town they probably have a good idea?

Did it never occur to you that YOU'RE town, so your ideas are also good...?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:K, Sorry for the wall. First off, before anyone gets it wrong:
I AM MALE
. There is a handy "gender" listing below my avatar in case you forget.
Now for an intro-wall (erm... ya, sry about this)

Bump, if you did not replace in I would have been on you and DFL so hard for being a scumteam because he called you mr.marill. Do you happen to be acquinted with him?
Awk, you always think I'm scum *rolls eyes*

No seriously, my name everywhere else on the internet is "MrMarill" because, well, I like Marills. I tried signing up here with it and I simply didn't get an E-Mail, so impatiently I signed up under MrBump. Ofc, MrBump then got an E-Mail and not MrMarill. I've known Darkie since the dawn of time and Olinea for quite a while, and was why I replaced into the game. Good thing too as this this game is very replacement-heavy...

Glass is not Common Man. Glass is as town as a very town thing.

UNVOTE: Glass
I'm at a loss for who to vote for, I'll go through my lynst (see what I did there? Like a lynch list... Oh never mind).

chkflip first. He promises a post on everyone multiple times and merely tunnels Darla and backs down on certain things very easily. But I love his catch on Kage. It's really good. I DON'T like how he goes from Darla to Kage in a single post, but Kage's post between them WAS fairly scummy.

Otolia's whole "I'm following someone else's logic" is very anti-town. It's not scummy, but anti-town. As with the rest of his play. Sort it out.

Poor Kage. Basically what chk said. You said that you didn't want to have another mislynch on Common, and apparently you expressed intent to hammer him? Plus you haven't had a single read all day. I can understand if you're adamant to No Lynch, but it's not as if on Day 1 every single person plays perfectly so we can't find scum at all in the slightest.

Aaaand finally Sakako. I could quote Glass's wall or just say, "Glass's wall is good stuff". Glass's wall is good stuff.
It's so good in fact I WOULD vote for Sakako but he's at L-2. Putting it simply, none of the people here are worthy of a lynch yet. A vote maybe, but they're all scummy, I don't know where to begin.

The reason I'm super suspicious of Sakako though, is from this quote in Glass's wall-
Sakako wrote:Otolia, as someone who drew attention to themselves far too much in his early games, I can say that it's most usually a bad thing. Even when I was town, I still got lynched either day 1 or day 2, because I was trying to be too tricky.

The moral of the story is, don't do it. It's usually not pro-town to look like you've got a secret.

Anyone else agree?
Glass wrote:
The first couple lines looks like Sakako saying: "Don't bring attention to yourself, idiot!" which seems like scum mentoring to me.
And what you said and the following "moral" do not line up. What the moral actually seems to be is "Don't draw attention to yourself".
That's a really good catch. Like, better than actually catching Froggy on SA1 on Twinkle Park in 30 seconds.

And I'd like to end this simply as it started.

Darkie is town.
Olinea is town.
Glass is TOWN.
The jury's out on Darla.

And everybody else must be scum because the game's unbalanced. wut
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm at a loss for words.

VOTE: Otolia

Really. You admitted to editing the post, flat out refused to listen to ANY logic on that part and now, despite the fact No Lynch has ZERO FUCKING VOTES you're voting Sakako PURELY because you dislike No Lynch?

WE HAVE FOUR DAYS, NOT FOUR SECONDS

DIE SCUM DIE
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 am

Post by MrBump »

Damn I suck for that.

Kage always No Lynches even though he accepts that it's a bad move so he doesn't count :P

Like I said, we have four days, not four seconds. It was his vote which clinched my vote for Otolia.

Brilliant catch on Darkie, Glass/Olinea/seemingly everyone except myself xD

I assume everyone is voting for their FoS, amirite?

@chkflip, who do you want to lynch today? Seeing how we ARE running out of time, we'll need to get a move on.

@Otolia, what do you find scummy about Sakako?

Am I the only one who thinks Sakako should claim? There's not a lot else he can say to defend himself. I don't really want to lynch Sakako today, seeing how Otolia, chkflip and Kage are all scummier.

@Kage, why do you still No Lynch despite ALL the evidence put forward? Who do you think is scummy? In the last game I played with you, Open 288, you correctly guessed all three scum... while you were dead. That's not a lot of help. So, if you're town, tell us your reads.
Glass wrote:IIRC newbie 1042 had parknourie self-voting as cop (and said that he would hammer himself if it came to it before that).
Because one newbie is the meta for everyone, eh, Glass? :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm not willing to. At least four others are.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:39 am

Post by MrBump »

Can I just say, I REALLY liked that defence.

Darkie, who are you willing to lynch apart from Sakako/Otolia?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by MrBump »

Darkie wrote:That leaves Mr. Bump. I haven't directed anything really at all at you. You're voting Otolia, and I can see why, but would you support a Sakako lynch?
I didn't really want to lynch Sakako today, but after that AtE defence I would be okay with it. I'm not going to hammer simply because I would much rather lynch Otolia today, or even Kage. If we got to the deadline and were forced to lynch Sakako, I would hammer.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by MrBump »

Why'd everyone ignore my questions, btw?

Otolia, really. Really.

Confirm Vote: Otolia
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 am

Post by MrBump »

You TRUST Grey. I know, from your point of view, he's town and you're town.

That does not mean he is 100% correct. If that was the case, seeing how I'm town, I would always be right on my reads. It doesn't
work
like that.

Your reason for voting Sakako was illogical to me but I respect other players might do it. To me, you're scummy. Do you, you aren't. You can't just throw your arms up and quit when you get suspected.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 am

Post by MrBump »

We're seemingly not killing you, sadly, so you're safe for now >_>

I just think you're scum. I'm not killing you. Silleh Otolia.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

Post by MrBump »

Misrepping me like a pro, Glass. Let's begin.
Glass wrote:I was a happy glass waking up, but then I come to this.... I am no longer a happy glass.
Well that's no good, I wonder why?
Glass wrote:I do not like this bump, I do not like this at all....
Awk now.
Glass wrote:First off bump, it is pretty clear that you are voting otolia because you dislike his playstyle instead of thinking that he is scummy.
Clearly you have not read my posts at all.

Otolia has contributed nothing to town, continues to sit on a read given to him by someone FROM HIS POINT OF VIEW is town, can't explain his vote fully, then votes Sakako
just because he dislikes No Lynch.
Really. He has expressed no read on Sakako really and just wants to lynch him to end the day. That is not ProTown.
Glass wrote:Bump comes into the game jumping onto the easiest target he can find (CM) and then sits around doing nothing but complaining about lack of activity and some one-liners in between.
bump wrote:THE LACK OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS DISTURBING
bump wrote:Grey, this is getting boring.
bump wrote:Can we do something now?
>Easiest target
>Is commonly viewed as town
*insert funny pic here*

Common Man was viewed as Newb Town. Everyone just unvoted him in seconds after a very faulty defence, saying he was just a newb. I'm sorry, NO. He looked incredibly scummy to me.
But you're not. You're his replacement and I generally don't think of them as the same, if that makes sense. Your opening wall screamed "TOWN" at me and then it was obvious that Common WAS just a Newb.
Glass wrote:Oh btw bump:
bump wrote:Did it never occur to you that YOU'RE town, so your ideas are also good...?
This was directed at Otolia in ISO 13
How do you know that otolia is town? If you know that otolia is town, why are you voting for him?
Misrepping me.
So hard.
From everyone's point of view, they are town. Everyone tries to look town, right? There's no point in saying, every time, "If you're town from your point of view ______", because that just wastes time. Innocent until proven guilty and all that jazz.
Glass wrote:Anyways, I come in and bump pretty much jumps ship on the CM wagon saying that I am town. Changing reads is not scummy, but if you really thought that CM was scum you would have at least tried to poke at me. In that same post ISO 14 bump says:
bump wrote:Otolia's whole "I'm following someone else's logic" is very anti-town. It's not scummy, but anti-town.
and
bump wrote:It's so good in fact I WOULD vote for Sakako but he's at L-2.
bump wrote:The reason I'm super suspicious of Sakako though
Ok, neat. So from that I think it is safe to assume that you think that sakako is scum and that otolia is town. Not voting is kind of meh, but you are just going to use DFL's argument if I attack you on that, so it is pointless.
You're missing the point again. No, anti-town means that he needs to get his game sorted out. I didn't say he was town. People's reads change. You look incredibly town, yet Common Man did not. It's not that difficult.
Glass wrote:Next post bump turns around thinking that otolia is the scummiest thing that has walked the earth. He attacks otolia for not listening to reason even though he said in ISO 14 and ISO 12 that it is not scummy (ISO 12 bump says he gets town points for it, ISO 14 he says its not scummy).
I'm failing to see what's wrong with that.
Otolia's reasoning for his vote(s) is awful. That's my opinion. His vote on Olinea was downright awful, but it was more anti-town as I couldn't see him quoting something like that as scum.
Then his vote on Sakako changed things simply because that looked incredibly opportunistic. Oh look, this guy has a high chance of dying, I've expressed no read on him whatsoever before this, LYNCH HIS ASS! NO.
Glass wrote:
bump wrote:you're voting Sakako PURELY because you dislike No Lynch?
Wowowow. I thought you wanted a sakako lynch? What happened man?
I don't even see where you're getting this from...? I never said I wanted a Sakako lynch, I said I wouldn't be opposed to it. You also seemed to miss the part where I said chkflip, Otolia and Kage are my top scumreads. That implies Sakako is not one of my top scumreads. I didn't want a Sakako lynch because I'd much rather lynch one of those three, preferably Otolia or Kage.
Glass wrote:ISO 19:
Bump wrote: I didn't really want to lynch Sakako today, but after that AtE defence I would be okay with it. I'm not going to hammer simply because I would much rather lynch Otolia today, or even Kage.
Oh, and in ISO 21:
Bump wrote:I know, from your point of view, he's town and you're town.
Directed at otolia, why are you so insistent that otolia is town?
FROM HIS POINT OF VIEW
DO YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE WITH THE POST!?!?
Glass wrote:I have yet to hear a good argument of why Otolia is scum. Bump, you have yet to explain why ice would be telling otolia who is town if he were scum, you have yet to explain why otolia would admit to editing the post if doing so would incriminate him. Your jumpiness in reads is truly frightening though.
ICE is a good player. He'd probably do that to make Otolia look ProTown afterwards. I mean, he put in enough effort on a pointless case, he was probably taking notes as he went.
Otolia admits to editing the post. What'd he edit? The part where ICE instructed him on what to post, and how this made him look town.
Glass wrote:tl;dr
If sakako flips scum I am lighting bump's arse on fire.
Good for you.

Also, Otolia has yet to answer why Grey's PM said "COMMON MAN" at the top of it.

Aaanyway. I'm tempted to hammer Sakako now purely because we're not lynching Otolia, Kage or chkflip. No one else wants to. There's no point keeping my vote on someone if it's not doing anything.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:29 am

Post by MrBump »

Did Otolia just claim scum? I'm not seeing things, am I?

Glass, when'd I say Sakako was my top suspect? I don't remember saying that o.O
The thing is, though, Common's play reeks of Newbiness and Otolia has said he's played multiple times IRL (at some point he said that). I'm not saying for certain he did any of those things, but based on the rest of his play those ideas seem plausible as to what he would have done as scum, seeing how I'm pretty sure he is scum.

And Otolia. I'm not being arrogant or looking down to you. I've asked you questions, questions and more questions about everything in my case and you've ignored them and just answered with AtE. After a while, it gets frustrating. Don't try and act the victim and put the blame on me, and the rest of town, because we have done NOTHING. I have continuously, over and OVER tried to help your reads and try to understand where you're coming from and over and over again you've just said, "Oh I trust him. I'M GOING TO REPLACE OUT BAAWWW". Yeah, I'm being annoying now because I'M fucking annoyed. Sort your game out.

Aaaaanywho, I suggest we lynch Otolia now for obvious reasons. If we let someone replace in for him, the replacement has a clean slate, and they won't understand Otolia's reasoning and therefore the whole case on Otolia kinda falls to pieces with a replacement. It's based on OTOLIA'S play, not on, say, GreyICE's.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:30 am

Post by MrBump »

Also, why do you assume a lynch on Otolia would be a mislynch, chk?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:50 am

Post by MrBump »

No, I said from everyone's point of view, they are town. In this case with chkflip, from his point of view, Otolia is a mislynch, therefore town.

Well, obviously my read on Sakako has changed. Who do YOU want to lynch today, Glass?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 am

Post by MrBump »

Nachomamma8 wrote:FIRST POST IS MINE
Nacho lies, it's mine.

Good stuffz Glass :P

What exact time is the deadline at? For a while I was excited we might be lynching Otolia at last but apparently not, and I seriously doubt we're all going to decide that Sakako's a bad lynch in the next day so I might as well just end it now and get DAT STORY TIEM now if that makes sense.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:05 am

Post by MrBump »

VOTE: Sakako

DAT
STORY
TIEM

Let's go, people.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by MrBump »

DAT STORY TIEM

WAITIN' ON IT

How was the not the hammer? Also, the story at the top of this page is scary o.o

Why is Kage defending himself at L-1 on someone else.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by MrBump »

It confuses me how I manage to eat when bandages cover my mouth. How'd I break rules what?

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by MrBump »

DAT STORY TIEM was awesome, good job Nacho :o

On to business;

Sakako was town, beautiful.
chkflip was an incredibly random kill.

I'm still thinking Otolia and/or Kage. Thoughts, everyone, on the kill/lynch?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 am

Post by MrBump »

What's rule one? o.O

I'd say Otolia, but I'd be happy to lynch Kage today also under his play from yesterday.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am

Post by MrBump »

@Kage, you keep saying if we have only eight players we can lynch with more information. What more information would we get out of having ONLY the Night Kill?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 am

Post by MrBump »

It's an important matter, we have to sort it >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 am

Post by MrBump »

Exactly. Making himself look bad doesn't really matter too much if he's town. You don't worry "Oh I'll look scummy if I do something towny so I won't bother" as town, you do that as scum.

I agree with you, though, on hearing more. Needs moar posts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by MrBump »

So we've got AtE up in here, amirite?
AtE is bad. It is scummy.

Olinea's VCA, cute as it is, is fairly pointless without a scumflip. Drawing tiny links between us over one post once in the game is simply not going to work. Especially as you have no clue that even one of us is scum at all.
Olinea wrote:~I'd be willing to bet a chunk of money on there being at least 1 scum in [DarkFlashlight, Glass, MrBump]
You see, that's the part of your VCA which kinda sends my scumdar off in alarms. Your entire case for us three is built around us being scumteams. Yet it's a possibility that only ONE of us is scum? What are you, crazy?

Kage, what I
don't
understand is that you refused to say (IIRC) a read basiclaly all of yesterday and adamantly stuck by No Lynching, purely defending yourself. Now today you have suspicions on Otolia. What are your thoughts on the kill, the lynch, all of the activity Day One?

@Everyone, why do you think chkflip was killed?

This thread needs moar posts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:53 am

Post by MrBump »

Well, it needs moar people who haven't posted.

When did we cover that? o.O
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 am

Post by MrBump »

Hmm, I suppose you're right. This thread still needs moar posts from people who AREN'T me/Glass.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by MrBump »

[quote=Glass]-bump to complain about lack of posting[/quote]
See, you're putting words in my mouth again. I never do that.

Oh, needs moar posts.

On the other hand, I don't like Olinea's instant backing down which he explains off as "he's learning". Hmm.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am

Post by MrBump »

EBWOP:
Glass wrote:
Glass wrote:-bump to complain about lack of posting

Oh, needs moar posts.

On the other hand, I don't like Olinea's instant backing down which he explains off as "he's learning". Hmm.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am

Post by MrBump »

GOD I SUCK
GLASS wrote:-bump to complain about lack of posting

Oh, needs moar posts.

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by MrBump »

I hate my life.

Hey, you always put my name in lower case anyway :P

It's something to note for later, IMO.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:25 am

Post by MrBump »

Like I said, I believe Grey sent it to make Otolia appear more town. I'm more suspicious of his other parts, though, mainly his erratic voting style than anything else. His other actions are what I would take into account that, if Otolia was scum, he would do _____. If you think someone's scum from actions, and you think of their other actions, you'd have to think of what they'd do as scum. In this case, Otolia's "PM" suggests town but his other actions do not. I believe he's scum, and I think Kage is too. Kage's claim of suspicion on Otolia; Post 340; simply says that he only had a gut feeling D1 and is suspicious of Otolia now. Does that mean he had no reads at all D1? It seems to suggest that. What does Sakako's flip have to do with it? Anyway, I didn't look into that post
as much
but to be honest, coupled with Kage's appalling play D1, it smells strongly scummy.

However, I don't believe they're a team (heeeeere we go). Kage's "suspicions" of Otolia don't seem to make much sense and he wouldn't needlessly push on his partner with evidence he just grabbed out of thin air. If they agreed it overnight, to bus, he would have grabbed some stuff from D1, not make up some stuff about Sakako's town flip. I think maybe Sakako's town flip, coupled with Otolia's vote made him re-think suspicions? Even still, it seems a bit odd. I can see both Otolia and Kage being scum but based on interactions I'm not sure on a team. But then again, I always sucked on reading teams, so I could be completely off there.

And I have no idea why I typed so much.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by MrBump »

...Wow. I never thought of the Kage-Cop possibility at all. >.>

I'm liking Glass's latest post. If anything, it further adds to my suspicions of Kage. I assumed he was sticking to his meta of "NO LYNCH D1 GOGOGO", but if you think he's Cop then it really makes sense. Then he comes back with no report.

Does that count as a softclaim, that post Glass paraphrased? It really makes sense and it appears like he just decided to not use the softclaim or simply forgot about it. I'm confused as to why it took Glass to here to post this, but anyway.

This concretes my suspicions of Kage and warrants a vote. He's done basically nothing to help to- Okay, he's done nothing to help town but stick by his decisions and refuse to post a single read from D1. He's not helping town because he's not town.

VOTE: Kagetora

Oh, as to why he logged in at night, I assume it was to check to see if the thread is open. Of course, I assume the mod would tell him via the scum QT, but he might have checked anyway. I can't think of any other explanation.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by MrBump »

Scum often send kills in through the QT to save time.

And that's an excellent point, idk why he'd log in and not post anything in an open game o_O

I suppose I am kinda defending him, because that part of the accusation made little sense.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

Erm, I noticed that Otolia's two epic fail posts were a full three minutes apart.
Otolia wrote:I am SCUM.
Otolia wrote:FUUUU, I wanted to claim Vanilla Townie.
How does it take someone three minutes to notice a mistake as terribad as that?

Just something to note...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by MrBump »

Kagetora wrote:
MrBump wrote:Kage, what I
don't
understand is that you refused to say (IIRC) a read basiclaly all of yesterday and adamantly stuck by No Lynching, purely defending yourself. Now today you have suspicions on Otolia. What are your thoughts on the kill, the lynch, all of the activity Day One?
I did give a read, but it was specifically requested. I did have suspicion on Otolia for his "claim" before he responded to my question by saying it was a requested suicide. About 2/3 of the way through yesterday I became convinced that NLing (in THIS setup) is a bad idea and at that point was sticking to my meta. I was inclined to vote Sakako (as I felt most strongly that they were scum) but again, my meta.
Is it so important to stick to your meta that you are fully uncapable of voting? No, it is not. That's scummy.
Kage wrote:My thoughts:
The lynch: I was very surprised Sakako didn't flip scum. I'm pretty sure at least one mafia member is on that wagon. Olinea, Glass, MrBump, DBE were on that wagon (and Chk but he's dead). Of these, the only one who I really FoSd yesterday was DBE (who continues to be away so I can't really build up a case).
Why do you FoS Darla?
Kage wrote:The kill: While I'm not surprised that Chk died since he was town(being the IC), I'm surprised he flipped town. Due to Glass' posts above this one and his 323 make me pretty sure he's town. If he was mafia and thought I was cop (for which I think he built up a good case) wouldn't I be dead? The cop is a lot more valuable to the town than I think IC can be.
An excellent point, but I'm pretty sure everyone thinks Glass is town by now. Anywho, I don't get your first part. chk was town, yet you're surprised he flipped town? Did you mean to say "He was town from the Maf's prespective, and from Town's prespective it's surprising he flipped town". It sounds like you're trying to be both Maf and Town in that sentence. Plus, if he was the NightKill, it's hardly surprising he flipped town. Do you mean to say you weren't surprised he died, but thought he was Maf? What?
Kage wrote:
Olinea wrote:@Kagetora: Scumpicks?
Right now my number 1 pick is DBE as my other two picks died yesterday. Now as to their buddy I think it's either you or Bump. I think Bump because watching Glass and Bump continually talking without getting anywhere makes me think scum, but I'm pretty sure Glass is town for calling me out as cop and me not dying. I think you partly for the basically useless VCA you did and your quick turn around afterward, and also because you know I appeared scummy when I was town and keep specifically asking for my input. There was something more but idr atm and I don't have much time left so I'll dig it up later.
Okay, so you did. Yet you weren't surprised chk died. I don't get it.

You give basically no reasoning for Olinea being Darla's buddy, and reasoning for me basically says "Glass/Bump could be a team but Glass is town so Bump is Mafia", which makes no sense. Swapping over again, your reasoning for Olinea was all minor stuff from D2 and you "couldn't remember" the rest of it. How can you NOT remember your case on someone??? You're clutching at straws.

[quote="Kage]http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2938825 << no time left sorry. This post adds to my FoS on DBE.
VOTE: DarlaBlueEyes[/quote]
ADDS to your FoS? Okay, I see. I agree with Darkie's point, but what other evidence do you have on her that Darkie's point "added" too? o.O
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 am

Post by MrBump »

I didn't vote for Darla, that was meant to be in a quote :P
Kage wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2938825 << no time left sorry. This post adds to my FoS on DBE.
VOTE: DarlaBlueEyes
I didn't even notice it after posting ¬_¬
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by MrBump »

I assume Darkie means that Darla doesn't want to quit because she's scum.

Kage's meta thing. Why would he keep to his meta solely to help himself? How does that help town AT ALL? We were stuck in stalemate for forever when he THOUGHT Sakako was scum. At that point you go "Yeah, I think I should maybe vote Sakako". But that would appear scummy. Kage's unholy self-preservation is suspicious.

Needs moar full message from Otolia.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by MrBump »

Glass's wall is A+ trolololo

Onto Kage:
You can't forget why someone is scummy.

Sure, you can forget INDIVIDUAL POSTS, but if you thought someone was scummy, say, overnight, you can't just forget them. Especially when you had
no reads
D1.

Also, Darla's response stuck out to me as ProTown and made CHK look scummier. IMO, anyway.
Kage wrote:Since he was town, I'm not surprised he died. I am surprised he was town in the first place.
I kinda get that, I suppose. Still seems silly. It seems like you knew he was town like scum would and then added on the last part at the end just to seem town.

At the start of the day you thought Otolia was scum, then you "became convinced" it was a requested suicide? How did THAT happen???

Onto Otolia:
Otolia wrote:Anyhow i think you made a big mistake in killing Sakako, his lynch came out of nowhere
Y'know, you voting him probably didn't help at all.
Otolia wrote:when I gave you a perfect reason to lynch me.
Er, I'm not sure if this counts as a slip or not...
"OH KILLING SAKAKO WAS BAD HE WAS TOWN"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE LYNCHED ME!"
I dun geddit.
Otolia wrote:It's maybe a newbie game but still some people were far too rash and switched their votes too easily/lynch Sakako too easily.
Hypocrisy is cool, right.
Otolia wrote:Otherwise I will need more reading to give a full post but DBE and DFL are for me the scums right now. Not voting though.
How the-
How can-
WHAT?
Well, IMO, Darkie's one of the towniest players in the entire game. But more importantly, Darla/Darkie as buddies? How the hell does that make any sense? o.o

Back to Kage:
Why are you already set to be lynched?
Kage wrote:If I'm wrong, well fuck, I probably just lynched myself.
Kage wrote:and my lack of being able to find them is probably gonna get me lynched today.
AtE here amirite

Have fun Nacho! xD
@Otolia, Olinea and Darla: Who are your top reads? Only because them three aren't voting and... yeah.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:"I am surprised that chk flipped town, but the mafia killing him is not that big a surprise considering that he is a town IC."
Still doesn't sit right with me. I understand what he TRIED to say, but I don't like it.

Why post-game, Olinea? inb4wwxii

Also, Kage is at L-3. This is where someone votes him, amirite.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by MrBump »

I do this every Day 2 ever. I completely forget the hammer changes. >_>

@Everyone: Does anyone have any intent to hammer?
@Olinea/Glass: If you were given the hammer on Kage, would you hammer? My answer is yes. The tells just all add up and Kage is scummy enough that I'm confident he'll flip scum.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 am

Post by MrBump »

We're back to seven players, good stuff =D
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by MrBump »

This is the part where someone hammers him >_<

Also, if it means anything, Kage said he would be V/LA 'till Friday and it's now Sunday. 0MG!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:(ya need to work on your scum game though)
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am

Post by MrBump »

Has Otolia had any other games on the site?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 am

Post by MrBump »

Sorry for the triple post, but he's in one other on-going game which GreyICE is not a part of.

Confirm Vote: Otolia
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 am

Post by MrBump »

>Kagetora's being replaced

Fan
Fucking
Tastic

Scum's trying to get out.

And I didn't realise that. It's almost certain he knows him from off-site. I'm still unsure about Otolia, but I was a bit rash there.

What'd Olinea do?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:38 am

Post by MrBump »

On the subject of the PM, it actually does a lot more for him, but it did take a LONG time for Otolia to finally post it. It does give him townpoints, except that "Scum game" comment, but to be honest he wouldn't put that there if it was fabricated unless it was a brilliant lie to throw us off, so I'm willing to accept Otolia as town for now. The "scum game" practically confirms Grey wrote it, however that doesn't necessarily mean he's town. The bit at the end, "Post from it as you will", implies that the reads were put there to make him appear ProTown. I mean, what does Otolia GAIN from pasting this PM into the thread? It's giving me mixed reads.

Anyway, I'd like a lynch on Kage before a replacement gets in. He really does seem like he's just trying to get away with this replacement.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:he is the one who made the decision to lynch him over me (even though I did a perfect false scumslip). I don't say Sakako was a bad lynch, but I was a MUCH BETTER ONE
Is it just me who finds it odd Oto keeps bringing this up? It's not scummy, it's not towny... I dun get why anyone would do it o.O

I had a slightly larger post typed out last night, then I got distracted on a different tab then I fell asleep! When I woke up this morning I came to this tab to see my post, laughed as I remembered it, posted it and it asked me to log in, killing the post. What's the chances of that? I NEVER have to log in! xD

Anysmurf, I won't comment on anything until I'm actually awake :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by MrBump »

Fantastic, Kagetora has a replacement. You're instantly 19238934% cooler because of the FE avatar but I'm afraid we'll have to lynch you anyway. Sorry.

@Mod:
Apparently both silavor and Kagetora are voting, sorry to do this to you xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by MrBump »

I decided to re-read last page, and Otolia's 424 is scummy.
Otolia wrote:Can you read the whole PM in 2 min ? No, this is why he didn't gave any reason.
I don't get what Otolia is referring to here. Olinea voted him a full two hours after he posted the PM, and that's seemingly all Otolia has on Oli.
Otolia wrote:One from the group Glass/Bump or one from the group DBE/DFL/Olinea had to be scum.
First of all, 424 talks about NONE of those links. The only time he mentions Glass is an obvious buddying attempt:
Otolia wrote:Glass, look at the surprisingly fast
Then we've got the more obvious thing. Kagetora is COMPLETELY missing from his scum reads, yet he never mentions Darkie or Darla in his post. Scumbuddies?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 am

Post by MrBump »

Urgh, change that green, I have to highlight it to read it D=

I meant that you haven't mentioned ANYONE in that post besides Olinea yet Glass has a chance of being scum? And what's your reasoning behind "Glass and Bump can't both be scum"? I dun gerrit, chief. Your scumlist doesn't MENTION anyone, so am I meant to work out your suspicions through psychic or something?

@Silavor:
Kage tried to No Lynch all day yesterday (which suggested Cop), never changed it because he wanted to stick to his "Town Meta" (which should come naturally), gave one iffy scumread on Otolia then completely forgot it existed, explaining it off as "I think it was a false claim" and generally just doing nothing to help town at all. Plus as soon as it looked like he was about to get lynched he decided to replace out.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 am

Post by MrBump »

V/LA on your birthday? For shame! D=

I still think someone should hammer Kage/silva.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by MrBump »

Silavor, do you still believe Darla is scum? Or is it just a desperate counterwagon?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by MrBump »

The deadline's not going to be forever. I'd really like a hammer soon as we're not going anywhere.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 am

Post by MrBump »

And so we give Darla the hammer. Gee, I wonder if she'll hammer herself. That's what I was getting at >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:49 am

Post by MrBump »

Also, good that you're not willing to hammer your buddy there.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Shift? I assume that was your scumbuddy in the other game?

Also, *looks at Newbie 1045*

That last sentence was WIFOM-y as hell.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 am

Post by MrBump »

I can't just forget your sentence existed, if that was the case we'd never catch scum >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

Post by MrBump »

So... You gonna reply to the other part?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

Post by MrBump »

Well, you defended against "Hammering your buddy" with a completely different game, so you can defend yourself again if you want :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by MrBump »

I know Otolia, you don't want your buddy hammered, but we can't help that!

Has Darla picked up her prod yet? We're all stuck here waiting either for her or for someone to swap wagons. It's ridiculous because she's not going to hammer herself and neither is her replacement, so I don't get why we're waiting.

As far as I can work out, Otolia is saying, if Darla is scum, she's going to selfhammer because it creates confusion instead of hammering the other wagon. What.
Glass wrote:Yes, that is from my perspective, but once I get wtfpwnt tonight you guys can hopefully come to the same conclusion if kage flips town somehow.
Might I suggest you type up your case on Olinea now and then in dusk post it?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 am

Post by MrBump »

OMG IT'S HOPPSTER <3
Amazing Hoppster wrote:And WTF is Bump smoking here. He speculates on Kage-Cop, says "YAH KAGECOP MAKES SENSE" then votes him.
No, if you read the rest of the game, I call Kage scummy since D1. :P

Otolia's latest posts are complete shit. Lemme just go through #483.
Otolia wrote:
Hoppster wrote:I'll be going through his ISO now.
Please don't do that, you scare me, please, I beg you, for the love of GOD, DON'T DO THAT ...... :cry:
Sarcasm.
Otolia wrote:^^ You are pitiful.
Flaming.
Otolia wrote:I don't care if I am lynch today,
AtE.
I consider myself to be already dead in this game because I screw up so bad in D1.
AtE.
Go ahead and lynch me, I have already accepted the fact that I probably cost the town the victory,
AtE.
but I'll fight until the hammer. I might even self-hammer to avoid ugly WIFOMs.
Contradiction.
Just so you know, my ISO will be bad, like very bad ... I hope you will make a good post of post : full of irony, despise, mockery and screams of hate.

AtE.
I am not sure if I'll read you though. I find it also funny that the two players I don't want to play with against since I arrive in MS are DBE and you ... Maybe it's the slot that makes you both complete assholes ?
Complete flaming I don't want to see on a Mafia game, and we find the real reason he's voting for Darla/Hoppster. What has Hoppster done but find you scummy?
And I made a sole mistake in my post -> Nacho didn't find you in the newbie. (It escaped my preview)
I assume Hoppster PM'd Nacho at some point saying "I'll replace in if you need a replacement" or something.
Otolia wrote:But what I can say here, it that your main target was Silavor BUT you didn't hammer him. Why are you afraid of something ? Or are you just FoS him so that you can bus him afterwards. If you and him were to be the two scums, that would be quite a good play. He did start a new wagon while DBE was V/LA so ...
Are you actually for real? You're trying to twist this horrendously. You're saying Hoppster wouldn't hammer his "scum buddy" so he can bus easier tomorrow (instead of, y'know, bussing NOW). This is the stupidest reasoning ever.

In fact, your entire case on Darla is "she was V/LA", which was destroyed by Hoppster, and he has already put himself forward as incredibly ProTown (the fact he didn't just hammer Silavor also shows that), and you STILL vote him?

If Otolia isn't lynched tomorrow/today, I will be disappointed in all of you. As it stands, I'm keeping my vote on Silavor, mainly as I'd like to wait until Hoppster completes his ISO.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 am

Post by MrBump »

>Win the game for town

k

Also, by Latin culture, I assume you mean Romanised or at least European? *looks at self*
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 am

Post by MrBump »

Here we see Glass coaching his bud-

Nah, Glass is town.

Silavor jumps on the wagon like a pro. I hate hate HATE Otolia's latest posts, still. Either Silv/Kage or Otolia dies today.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 am

Post by MrBump »

Hoppster wrote:I'm in the UK AND 'TIS HOLIDAYS WOOP WOOP
I'm in the UK.

I don't have holidays.

So jelly.

Are we just going to have constant discussions between Hoppster and someone or something?

@Otolia, are you voting Hoppster for Darla's reason or because he's "an asshole"?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 am

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:@Mr. Bump: Now that I have talk to my beautiful GF (love and ponies everywhere ! YAY!) I am cool ! YAY me.
...What does this even mean? What does this have to do with the game?

And why does Otolia keep telling us lynching him is a good idea?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by MrBump »

Well, Kage/silva is L-2, right?

VOTE: Silva
Gogogogogo
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by MrBump »

>Silavor flips town
>Darkie gets killed

Okay, I don't get it.

Waitin' on Otolia.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:14 am

Post by MrBump »

Yes, but you could have been lying to avoid a night kill and all that, or lying because you're scum <3

I'm an Vanilla Townie.

Where do you get the certainty that one of us is scum? That is scummy as all hell. You blindly followed the Silavor lynch, saying you would lynch whoever we voted, now you're saying one of us scum for it?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:26 am

Post by MrBump »

>oto is town

Otolia, that is true, you could've hammered. You also tunnelled the hell out of Darla/Hoppster for... being V/LA, then refused to change your vote even AFTER Darla was replaced, so I'm not really thinking your votes are exactly brilliant, shall we say. Not that I can say much as I've now been on two mislynching wagons.

Everyone, top two scum picks. Mine are, obviously, Otolia, and less obviously, Hoppster. Olinea always looks town to me and it's the same this game. However, I still could see him as scum. Glass is as towny as it gets :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass, where's your Olinea case at? It's fairly important as it's, y'know, LYLO.
Hoppster wrote:Bump, what was wrong with the Otolia wagon?
Myself wrote:If Otolia isn't lynched tomorrow/today, I will be disappointed in all of you. As it stands, I'm keeping my vote on Silavor, mainly as I'd like to wait until Hoppster completes his ISO.
Myself wrote:Either Silv/Kage or Otolia dies today.
Yeah. Hence I'd quite like to lynch Otolia today, but I don't want to vote in LYLO quite yet.

I'll post a bit more soon, sorry, bit busy atm...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by MrBump »

Otolia.

Threatening to quit.

Every five seconds.

And reminding us you sucked as town this game.

DOES NOT HELP AT ALL IN THE SLIGHTEST EVER

Sucking as town = Being scum.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by MrBump »

I meant that saying "I admit I sucked as town" basically means "I'm scum" :P

Also, I am going to England (oh yes!) tomorrow until Tuesday, so while I can post, don't expect walls ready to strike every fabric of your body into little tiny pieces.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 am

Post by MrBump »

...As it turns out, I can't post, my laptop is staying here, according to my parents! xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am

Post by MrBump »

No. The point is, someone who plays scummy is generally scum. :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:I already covered the reason why I hammered silavor. To get knowledge. Honestly silavor was not that pro-town to justify me saving his ass when he wasn't posting enough nor showed willingness to make up for the flaking of his replacee. I proposed the lynch to see if Mr. Bump would jump to silavor immediately. He did, and that showed a great opportunism. In fact, I am pretty he is scum now, which was scummy.

And the slip was :
Mr. Bump wrote:No. The point is, someone who plays scummy is generally scum. :P
Glass wrote:I don't know if I should consider what bump said to be backpedaling or not since his post was so insane. idk wtf oto is talking about though.
Are you guuys
reeeaaally
missing it THAT HARD?

If someone is scummy.
They are usually scum.
That is how you catch scum in Mafia.
If you say "I SUCKED AS TOWN THIS GAME", does that clear you as town? No, you sucked as town because you're scummy, and
being scummy generally means you're scum.

What, do we just lynch the most ProTown players there are or something? NO. God dammit people, this is LYLO, we don't need to blindly misrep.

Anywho, Otolia's reason for hammering Silavor is quite funny. He explains off basically every one of his scummy actions (if my memory serves me correctly) as some sort of gambit, and he wanted to see if I'd hammer. I only said like, 384897385 times I'd be willing to kill either him or Silavor.

I'm really going to have to run/fly to dat Engrand now,
so I'll be back on Tuesday!
I'll try to get a post or two in.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 am

Post by MrBump »

Just popping in for a quick post. I'm trying to say, when someone is scummy, they are generally scum. It's not rocket science >_>
I think Otolia's Maf, and his constant "I sucked as town this game" excuses are rather horrible.

I may try to post a bigger thing later, have to go now :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:#1 : Vote
Common Man
Glass
#15&20 : Vote Otolia & Confirmvote Otolia.
#28 : Hammer
Sakako

#44 : Vote
Kagetora

#55&57 : Vote Otolia & Confirmvote Otolia.
#58 : Vote
Kagetora
#75 : Vote Otolia.
#79 : Vote
Silavor
after propose to hammer him.

#14 contain this pearl :
MrBump wrote:[...] Glass is not Common Man. Glass is as town as a very town thing.

[...]

Darkie
is town.
Olinea is town.
Glass is TOWN.

And everybody else must be scum because the game's unbalanced. wut
Did he just say he is scum with Hoppster ?

Everyone except me and
CM
Glass (early wagon with unvoted as soon as the replacement come in) are either dead AND confirmed town. What a great scumhunter ... He did vote for me numerous time but never pushed hard enough for me to get lynched so questions for everyone : Why am I still alive if I am scum and same if I am town ? Would you have voted for me during the vote (and you decide to go for someone else) ? If yes why ?

I can't even do one for Hoppster because the only thing he did was to vote for me last day.
Otolia, you're trying too hard. "Did he just say he is scum with Hoppster"- HELL NO, you're trying too hard for a pathetic case and I'm getting really sick and tired of you tunnelling on me. Every single scummy thing you've done can be thrown out the window because, what, you're a perfect player? Calling me a bad scumhunter is so hypocritical I don't even know where to start.
You have not scumhunted ONCE. Okay, maybe once on Olinea in Day Two, but anyway :P. You blindly stuck by Grey's scumread on Olinea, have voted Sakako purely to avoid a No Lynch, said your top scumread was Olinea Day Two, so you went back and said a few of his posts. THEN, you blindly hammered whoever me and Glass said, then had the nerve to say that I voted him without thinking, and I'm a bad scumhunter?

Otolia, what the HELL do you think this is? I have tried to scumhunt, I have tried to lynch correctly, to WIN THIS DAMNED GAME. Do you think I'm like "OH, ANOTHER MISLYNCH, WHO CARES LET'S SCUMHUNT BADLY TOMORROW"? NO.

Anyway, seeing how I'm back from lovely England (which was a very pleasant holiday, by the way), I have time to write a bigger post. Guess who it'll be about!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also, I like the way Otolia doesn't "green" himself on his ISO of my votes, when FHPOV I must have voted only town :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am

Post by MrBump »

Gonna take every one of Otolia's posts that I find scummy in any way, even a tiny way. Little things add up...

Post #6
Otolia wrote:Creepy avatar is a good way to get lynched. And what if I vote to lynch you Sakako ?
Threatening to lynch one vote into the game. What town DOES that?

Post #58
Otolia wrote:
chkflip wrote:
Common
:
- Which part of the world do you hail from?

- How many games of mafia have you played before?
I'm french and thus no native english speaker. I then suggest you that you keep speaking a understandable english and not some slang from wherever you might be born, because I won't learn that to please you.

Many IRL, one on this website.
chkflip wrote:
Otolia
:
- So you don't recommend un-voting, nor do you recommend a No Lynch. What
do
you recommend?
Freespeech country ? Anyone ? Mind your own business !
This is an English-speaking forum, you can't shout at people for speaking... English. I'm sorry, but it's true. It means "Where do you come from", unless you were warning people in advance not to speak slang, because ye'no ah was plannin' on goin' all Oirish on ye's hi.

Secondly, "Mind your own business" when asked about how to lynch. What.

Post #64
Otolia wrote:I had fun, not enough to justify continuing foolishly in this direction though. Thanks for your replies everyone. I was merely attempting to bring some conversation in this boring D1. Don't hate it on the french ;) he'd already given up. Moving on because none of us looked good there.

As for your question, chkflip, I frankly don't know what do answer. I personaly hate RVS, and I don't find RQS any better. And because I'm not a genius I didn't find any other option, I have to bear it like anyone else. But that doesn't mean I have to participate actively by casting votes upon everyone. That's the way I play in Day 1 nothing more to add.

PS : No I wasn't confused.
As soon as he's called out, he shrugs it off basically as a test and "Oh this is how I always play". I find that scum will make mistakes then say something like "Oh yeah that was a test you fell for!" or something along those lines. I do it myself as scum :P

Post #66
Otolia wrote:
DarkFlashlight wrote:That sounds like a lame excuse. Playing dumb wouldn't get anyone in the hotseat other than you, which is exactly what happened.
But nobody voted against me ... I don't see any hotseat here. And you can consider it as a lame excuse it doesn't matter to me. You can even vote against me if it's what it takes to get this day started.
DarkFlashlight wrote:
Otolia wrote:Moving on because none of us looked good there.
I'm dying to know why anyone other than you looked bad there.
Well you all were hook to my trolling so it doesn't make you looks good (anyhting to do with mafia though=
Again brings up the fact he caught everyone out with his amazing test, and fails to see that votes =/= pressure. Meh, this is a Newbie game, so I'm willing to let the votes =/= pressure bit slide, and basically calls everyone in the game scummy for not catching his test despite the fact it was not a frickin' test, and there was absolutely no way anyone could have thought "AHA, he must be trolling to see what our reactions are!

Post #73
Otolia wrote:
Sakako wrote:Otolia, as someone who drew attention to themselves far too much in his early games, I can say that it's most usually a bad thing. Even when I was town, I still got lynched either day 1 or day 2, because I was trying to be too tricky.

The moral of the story is, don't do it. It's usually not pro-town to look like you've got a secret.

Anyone else agree?
I don't agree. There is no such law and you can always escape a lynch if you try hard. Whether it's pro-town or not is another question but transparent play isn't always pro-town. Nevertheless it's maybe time for the people that claim they know how to play to start scumhunting or to vote No Lynch.

I'll be replaced between the 15/03 and 24/03. I'll will take my seat back (if I'm still alive) at that point. The mod will be informed of the player who will replace me and will decide what to do with this information.
So, he says you can escape a lynch if you try hard enough. Bear in mind this is the person who claimed scum and told us to lynch him about 82738732678435 times. THEN he says that everyone should either start scumhunting or No Lynching (remember he said he was violently against No Lynching later), and doesn't bother scumhunting himself. It's iffy how he asks people to scumhunt, then says "If I'm still alive". HERPA DERP

...And as we know, he asks specifically for GreyICE to replace him.

GreyICE replaces Otolia

Some of you may not want to use Grey as part of Otolia's scumminess, but I think it's valid as Otolia ASKED for Grey, and then used his points. Otolia clearly can't respond for Grey, HOWEVER, as he used his points he may have to.

I find it funny that Otolia specifically asks for his replacement, who was a great replacement for him when he was scum. Grey basically saved Otolia's game, from what I understand, so he got the same person, who he's never seen as town, to do it for him... why? Let's take a wiiiild stab in the dark. :P

Post #104
GreyICE wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Otolia for a week!
Unvote

Kage, I saw that nonsense talk about a no lynch in the dead thread. Imma gonna kneecap ya.
Don't help the scum win.
You know I'm pretty good at catching them, and trust me, NL doesn't help. That being said, the serious discussion of it might. :D

Might look like this:
Spikkle wrote:I'm also of the thinking that a Nolynch, while it makes some sense on Day One since we're more likely to hit a townie, is only helping the Mafia to win in the long run.

We learn less about the complex web of players and their allegiances from two deaths (one of which will hopefully be scum) than we do from one Mafia kill (which if it does get past the Doctor, WILL be town.) It's not just the people who have died that we directly learn about, it's also anyone who agreed/argued with them during the day.

Since so many other Random Day One Votes(tm) are flying around willy-nilly, I'll put my own onto

for now, largely for the reasons above. If this wasn't Day One I'd probably be more hesistant to do so, but, hey, we need this ball to get a-rollin'.
Hmm, reading, but I have my first major suspect. Hellos, how is it going?
I almost forgot I was Spikkle this game, but whatever. It's okay to "Help the scum win", yet voting someone for that exact reason is scummy? What.

Post #106
GreyICE wrote:
Olinea wrote:Well, I see my predecessor did a bang-up job of... confirming.

A warm welcome to all. I've played with DarkFlashlight, and know him from offsite, modded a game of Kagetora's (which ended about 10 minutes ago, too), and played some marathon with DarlaBlueEyes. Looking forward to a good game with you all!

First impressions:
~Common Man's self-vote looks like
bad
AtE. There was absolutely no reason to do that, and frankly it comes across as an attempt to buy "non-mafia" credit, because like hell that'll buy you town cred.
~Kagetora is playing to a town meta, IMO. Never seen him as scum, but if he were scum I think he'd be
much
more inclined to appeal to the general view of "no lynching is bad" in order to avoid confrontation. He sticks to his guns, which is good.
~More later. I've got a lab report due tomorrow, but I can try to get a quick re-read in there since it's only 4 pages long.
Scum.

Vote: Olinea
Completely baseless, silly accusation which makes little sense, and says a lot about his reading. He read through the entire thread, posted a little on Spikkle and Kage and then posted ONE WORD on Olinea, meaning he was scum. What the fu-

Post #111
GreyICE wrote:1) Offers to join the prevailing wagon, pushes suspicion at it, and doesn't say it's a bad lynch - but doesn't vote. In other words, exactly the sort of post that will get him lynched without really taking a stand on the wagon. "Buy you non-Mafia credit?" What does that even mean?

2) Defends someone for something that would be suspicious for him not to note. Makes no real other comment on it.

3) Next post - instead of doing catchup on the rest, nitpicks a point of terminology with DBE.

Oh and the first line... the best scumtell ever. See, it's really really funny. Town replacing into a game almost never looks at their predecessor much. I mean why bother? They're town, you might check their reads. But that's it.

Scum always, always, always check their predecessor to see what sort of situation they were left in. And a lot of the time they can't help but to comment on it.

He checked his predecessor specifically to see what he left him in the thread :D
Funny, I didn't really comment on my predecessor because he didn't seem to do a pile. Olinea was clearly making a joke, like my introduction "Irish Leprechaun" thing. Jokes can be a scumtell; that is NOT. Did you check on Otolia at all before replacing in? Everyone checks their predecessor somewhat to see what position they're in. Silavor, for example, had to check his because, y'know, he was being lynched, and OH LOOK HE WAS TOWN.

Post #116
GreyICE wrote:Uh huh. How very general.

You carefully note all the pro-town reasons to look at what your predecessors have done. Your predecessor did nothing. Town ignore it, because he's confirmed town (it's like an innocent child who posts once every three days - annoying, but meh, town). Scum can't help it, it's like a giant purple beacon. "Oh my god, did anyone see that? Well I'll say it first so that no one will 'catch' me later!"

You were wondering if anyone thought your predecessor was scummy because all he did was confirm then replace out. I mean that must be null, right? :lol:

It
was.
Confirming Page One is a scumtell, guys.

Just don't post, ever.

That's basically what this post says, Olinea was hardly defending himself against that :lol:

I need to go about now, but I'll try to finish this later at the latest, emphasis on the "try" :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 am

Post by MrBump »

Forgot to do this:

Didn't even SEE your reply then xD

What does going to England have to do with reading? Are you trying to say Irish people can't read or something? o.O

I KNOW you didn't write your name in green. HEY, I FUCKING SAID THAT!

Otolia, I am getting really, really sick and tired of your constant attacks on my play and my person. You went all "OH I MIGHT REPLACE MYSELF OH WOE IS ME OH LYNCH ME OH I SUCK" yet it's fine for you to call me a bad scumhunter and constantly say, in layman's terms, I suck? We're not meant to be having petty argument, we're meant to be talking about scum because it's LYLO, and you're just saying "IT'S HOPPSTER/BUMP IT'S HOPPSTER/BUMP IT'S HOPPSTER/BUMP" and doing NOTHING about it. You say scum don't want to vote first, despite the fact you've called me and Hoppster scum all day, so that's a bit hypocritical, isn't it?

I won't admit I'm scummy because I haven't done anything scummy because I'm perfect.

...Being serious, your case on me, as far as I can tell, is "You're scummy", and that Olinea/Glass are town FYPOV. I'm not really trying to make an excuse for myself here, but I am actually exhausted (>getting home at 2am and waking up at 8am) so I could be missing out posts you made on me/them, but I severely doubt it.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by MrBump »

Attacking me more personally, coooool.

UNVOTE: Otolia

I'm 99% certain Otolia's scum, but it's better to be pretty sure of a team first. I would have rested up by now, but alas I told my brother not to have band practice today so he called everyone for band practice for the last six hours ¬_¬

Sorry for the delay in posting and all that >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by MrBump »

Thanks for explaining your situation in the other games, Otolia, HOWEVER, you can't just disregard everything ICE said all game just because of that. You used his points, therefore I can talk about him.
Otolia wrote:I was genuinly trolling. Whether you want to see it or not is up to you, but that isn't a scumtell even if you do it when yourself is scum.
...Yes it is? If I do it
as scum
, then it's a scumtell. :P
Otolia wrote:I request for you to lynch me ONCE in D1 and numerous times since. I always thought it will come down to a day where I would have to pick a scumteam but I didn't trust myself to do the right choice. So yes I said one can escape a lynch but I never had to do this because the scum never wanted me dead because I'm a liability to this town.
They don't want you dead because scum don't like killing themselves. :P
Otolia wrote:Concerning your unvote, it's really too bad Olinea and Hoppster didn't post in the mean time, we would have had more infos on your alignment. Your 99% certainty are not serious to me because you had so many opportunities to push a lynch in my direction (you even said I begged for it - that was true) but you didn't. Either you are town doing a OMGUS-reply to my attacks or you are a scum.
Otolia, I have been trying to lynch you since Day One. I do not care at all for your accusations of me (indeed, everyone is), because they don't boil down to anything I can even understand. I've had lots of opportunities, like Day One, where I took it and, erm, Day Two, where I took it as well (for most of the day). I didn't just keep you in my sights screaming away until you died the entire game, and I'm very disappointed I didn't lynch you Day One or Day Two. If we don't lynch you today, I will also be disappointed. And if you flip town I will cry myself to sleep for many nights to come.

I am not OMGUS'ing you.

Sir, please come back to reality, we're missing you.

Anyway, I'll complete the ISO today, minus the post links because they make it needlessly tedious >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:You could well be buddying me hoping that I vote him swiftly and then wait for the last scum to quickhammer.

Do you really think you're so towny people would buddy you?

Hoppster, Otolia not voting you does not clear him as a scumteam with Olinea. He doesn't vote at all then randomly votes out of nowhere? That makes him appear scummy no matter what, and he doesn't need that :P

Hoppster vote sucks. We're a loooong way from the deadline, and there is no point in just throwing a vote out into the open for no other reason than you can't see yourself moving from him, yet you've posted little actually about him from what I remember.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by MrBump »

Allow me to rephrase. The VOTE is good. The TIMING is bad. I think the most likely scumteam is Otolia/Hoppster, but it could well be Olinea/Otolia or even Olinea/Hoppster. There is of course the chance that Glass is trolling us all, but I seriously doubt that. Although, the fact he seems to be wanting to end the day a bit quicker is a bit iffy, and there are a few things today which have stuck out to me, but I can't see GlassScum reeeaaally.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by MrBump »

Nacho wrote:Deadline is May 3rd, just so you all know.

Disregard what I said about Glass, the 3rd of May? Really? I thought it was like, the 17th of May or something >_>

I want to say something else clever to avoid having a small post but I can't think of anything. God dammit, Nappa >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 am

Post by MrBump »

Surely it's important if you believe he's town? Town opinions matter a lot.

Are you going to explain your case on Olinea a bit more? I don't think you posted it... at all o.O
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:55 am

Post by MrBump »

I didn't even SEE the town/scum motivation part o.o

Town motivation: You think Olinea is scum due to recent actions, and the deadline is coming so you vote him.
Scum motivation: You want to pressure your voter to make him look like the scum for starting the vote.

I don't actually agree with Glass's scum motivation part.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:55 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh, V/LA overnight. >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:05 am

Post by MrBump »

Hoppster wrote:Town Motivation - Any idea what would make me think that Olinea is scum?

The fact he voted you so easily, or his play from the rest of the game stuck out to you.
Hoppster wrote:Scum Motivation - I didn't provide any explicit reasoning for my vote. How is that making Olinea look like scum?

I assume you will at some point, and your vote now is actually obviously to make discussion no matter what your alignment is. It wasn't making Olinea look that way per se, however, voting him had to mean something more than a simple OMGUS so as scum you might have done it for that.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:Hey Bump, who's your scumbuddy? Town is going to win anyways so you might as well just say who it is.

*sigh*, okay.

Nacho is.

Olinea, lol. I
have
said I think the scumteam is Otolia/Hoppster, and it's obvious Otolia isn't being lynched, sssssooooo... :P

Although it is possible you're scum, but I think Hoppster more. I don't want to vote until I see what Otolia has to say about it, as one bad vote now ends the game. It's pretty clear there's at least one scum in Olinea/Hoppster, as there's been plenty of opportunities for the rest of us to quickhammer, but as we know the other scumteams weren't really possible anyway so that's not much of a revolution.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #104) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:21 am

Post by MrBump »

We still have two days, not two seconds. Why all the votes flying round?

That said, I'll hammer tomorrow if nothing else pops up. Otolia's vote is vaguely amusing, saying he was certain of Hoppster scum earlier and now he just wants to stick with his gut, in LYLO. What is this I don't even-

P-EDIT: I forgot to hit "Submit". How do I do these things?
I'm tempted to hammer Hoppster, but there's a nagging at the back of my mind that he's innocent. I'll try to type more later, my brain's suddenly gone to mush ¬_¬
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #105) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 am

Post by MrBump »

Nacho wrote:Deadline is actually May 10. Congratulations on the extension, all!

Didn't see that. Heh.

Should we all list possible scumteams or what?
There's no real need for an unvote as neither Glass or I plan to hammer, but it'd still be cool if we unvoted instead of just sticking to one person. Anywho, my possible scumteams are:

Otolia/Hoppster
Otolia/Olinea
Olinea/Hoppster
Glass/Hoppster

If Glass was Olinea/Otolia's buddy, he would've hammered etc. etc.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #106) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:17 am

Post by MrBump »

Ehhhh. I do really want to still, but there's no point in me tunnelling on him when there's already three votes on the field.

Who would you be more likely to hammer right now if you had to, Glass?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #107) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by MrBump »

No, we can't.

It's LYLO, Otolia.

We have five people. Say we No Lynch, the Mafia kill someone, we have four, two Town vs two Maf. That means autowin for Maf, and it's not happening. Day Four doesn't even happen. If we mislynch today, we don't even go to Night Three, the game just ends.

As far as I can tell Otolia's defence on himself is "You can't use old evidence, and vote-patterns are the only things that matter". Plus, he says Hoppster has "nothing else" despite the fact he had two other points about him.

This just got a lot more interesting. Basically every scumteam possible has to be bussing like crazy (except the Olinea/Otolia one) and I can't see them bussing that hard, although doing it in 5P LYLO sets scum up to win 3P LYLO nicely. As you all know, I'm more suspicious of Otolia and have been all game, but now's not the time for individual scum, now's the time for finding the team.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #108) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:44 am

Post by MrBump »

If there is no way for town to win, scum automatically win. If it's two vs two, Maf will both vote a town, they'll vote the Maf, NL and then Maf kill someone.

Also, I'm not here to learn your language as you'd say. What does "réchauffé" mean? Bussing D1 is quite common, and you asked for a specific replacement and referred to Grey's points. Are you saying Grey's presence in this game meant NOTHING? Can we gain nothing from people's replacements?

I won't vote you because I want to try and find out for sure, or as close to sure as I can get that someone is scum, and the team. There's no point in going into D4 without pretty sure knowledge of who's the scum.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #109) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 am

Post by MrBump »

I'm seeing it, yes, and I believe that Otolia is scum but I don't want to needlessly vote when we have another eight days to discuss. Tbh, a Hoppster/Otolia scumteam is incredibly unlikely what with Otolia's insults towards him, but eh, I can't shake the feeling Hoppster is trying to direct us onto Otolia and Olinea's his buddy. It's unlikely but possible.

Also, Olinea not commenting on the claim is a nice catch, I like it.

>Otolia saying Hoppster did nothing the whole game
>Hoppster has done stuff

I'm not seeing how this makes sense?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #110) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 am

Post by MrBump »

It's worth noting that Otolia seems a hell of a lot more panicked since Hoppster made ties between him and Olinea.
Hoppster picks up a nice scumslip, but it's kinda iffy. I personally prefer the one where he calls both me and Glass town.
Otolia wrote:Either Glass or Mr. Bump do your job and hammer him. Otherwise you will bear the sole responsibility for the town's loss.

I thought I was scum? Mafia tend to call people town or accidentally slip someone is town because, well, they know everyone is town. This is a good slip here. I'll wait until Olinea gets back with more until I decide my vote, though.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #111) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by MrBump »

Otolia, old evidence matters a hell of a lot. It's not like from D1 into D2 we just completely forget everything that happened D1.

Glass's thing on the PMs, is great, especially the "Well, dun think I can, but here's the logic..." thing. Also his defence on bussing is really good.

Olinea wrote:Oh, and if you’d like to talk about keeping your scumbuddy within arm’s length,

Hoppster wrote:
Mega FoS: Otolia, silavor
FoS: Glass, MrBump, DarkFlashlight

Uh-yup.

Not seeing what you're getting at here, Olinea. Who's his supposed scumbuddy? How is he distancing? The only person he hasn't said there is YOU, so... Unless you mean that he listed loads of FoS's for the reasons he said earlier, "classic scum tactics"?

An FYI to everyone, I've come down with some bug-thing which is making me feel really sick, so I won't be as active as usual. Plus, I only just noticed how many games Olinea and I have played since, what, November? xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #112) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by MrBump »

What is it with you and personal insults? It's a god damned game, stop insulting everyone for not thinking exactly as you do.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #113) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by MrBump »

So, because FYPOV, Hoppster got a PM telling him he was Mafia, no one should care about him.

What.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #114) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 am

Post by MrBump »

It's plausible, and Hoppster's sudden turn onto Otolia supports it. But then again, FHPOV both of them are ConfScum so that's understandable. Basically any team at this point is possible, in terms of likelihood, I think Otolia/Olinea is the most likely. Hoppster/Olinea is the second most likely IMO as Otolia/Hoppster doesn't make much sense. Glass/Olinea or Glass/Otolia would have hammered already, so the only possible Glass team is Glass/Hoppster, which is possible as well, but not very likely as Glass is so town it hurts.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #115) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:25 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:But besides that, why are all the quotes in the first PM small spaces and all the ones in the second PM large spaces?

Glass wrote:This also does not really correlate with the rest of post, why is ICE saying that it could just be a newbie tell and then go on to solely attack him?

Glass wrote:What is ice responding to here?

^Those questions.

Otolia, first off, tomorrow most likely Glass will be dead (for reasons I'll say later). Secondly, why would we rush today, just to kill someone you think is scum so we can be prepared for tomorrow when
we don't know he's scum?

Thirdly, have you read a single post I've made in this entire game? That is not the whole bloody case on you! Urgh, I can't be bothered with this argument any more.

I don't see myself moving at all from this vote all day, and I severely doubt Glass will suddenly hammer now I've voted. I'd like more out of this day, but as soon as we get a flip it's pretty easy to deduce a scumteam, and I'm pretty sure of the team as it is.

If Glass doesn't hammer, he's ConfTown so will die tonight. That's the reasoning :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #116) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:12 am

Post by MrBump »

*heart starts beating again*

Good stuff.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #117) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Right, so scum are going to want to go into 3P LYLO with a ConfTown player, instead of going in with three players that scum can try to manipulate. Are you out of your mind?

Also, Olinea completely slipped my mind when I voted. If he's scum, it's Game Over, and I'm not taking that risk.

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #118) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am

Post by MrBump »

Otolia wrote:
Glass wrote:Oto, I am clear. If I were scum I would have hammered the townie. In what scenario could I possibly be scum?

The case I were scum too.

Then he would have hammered Hoppster.

Hoppster wrote:
Otolia wrote:I know there is a scum between you
[MrBump]
and Glass
Otolia wrote:You know the fact that Hoppster voted and not Bump totally back up my idea of the Hopp-Bump scumteam.
Otolia wrote:So if Olinea don't hammer me, the scumteam is Hoppster-Mr. Bump.
Otolia wrote:->Hammer Hoppster
->NK ?
->Lynch Olinea
->Town wins

LOLWAT?! :mrgreen:

This quote here is great, if I do say so myself.

Olinea, what's your "case", as such, for TownOtolia?

Also I'm really beginning to feel that Otolia's suspicions on Hoppster/Darla are just personal suspicions rather than actual game-stuff. Also on me, to an extent.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #119) » Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 am

Post by MrBump »

Glass wrote:semi-related:
Bump, you were also watching newbie 1077 while it was going on (I was too, I just didn't comment at the end of it) and you posted this:
bump wrote:
That being said, I would have hammered Akira in Memento's position. Anyway, that was the most intense game I've ever seen!

Why did you think that akira was scum? (If you don't remember then just say so)
(trust me this is related)

I will post more later when I go look through more meta.

Mr Orange was so God damned Town, and his gambit was just too unrealistic for town to pull off. To be fair, I only read the start of D1 and from D3, as my friend Memento was in that game.

Otolia, even if you don't have the PM any more (why you would delete such an important message is beyond me), it was posted
TWO PAGES AGO
, so how could you possibly NOT know it?

Hoppster, out of interest, will you tell us what you would've quoted (minus the quote) or is that off-limits too?

P-Edit: Censoring hardly means anything. It's obvious you're saying something insulting through the "censor", so it's not like it's all fine and dandy then. And also, PMing is against the rules and all that jazz.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #120) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 am

Post by MrBump »

ProTip: Otolia is scum.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #121) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by MrBump »

I would vote, but like I said I'm not 100% sure you're Town, and you're the only person that could then hammer after I voted.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #122) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:28 am

Post by MrBump »

And so there was a hammer.

By God Glass I hope you're right...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #123) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 am

Post by MrBump »

Can we see the pictures anyway?

I keep coming past this thread hoping to see the "Locked" sign xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #124) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:15 am

Post by MrBump »

Hoppster's scum?

...I should've hammered long ago.

Olinea/Hoppster is most likely now. I feel like an idiot over Otolia now, and it is worth noting Olinea posted his ridiculously short ISO (no offence, I made a short one on Otolia too :P) after Hoppster claimed scum, as if it was a poor attempt to gain TownPoints. More likely, it was an answer to my request to see amazing pictures.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #125) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:53 am

Post by MrBump »

Hoppster and Otolia is the least likely scumteam since ever. There's bussing, then there's Hoppster actually getting angry at Otolia for his posts. I can't see scum doing that at all, so I'm pretty sure Otolia's town, even after this entire game. Like Glass said, 95% sure.

Also, the way you knew he was ConfScum yet said just there "I didn't need a case to prove it to myself" is also iffy. You needed a case to prove it to Glass and I, right? Why would you NOT post a case? Oh yeah, because you're scumbuddies and wanted me to vote Otolia, which is also why you then asked me why I unvoted Otolia despite the fact I said it in, uh, black and light-ish blue why I had.

I may be doing a complete flip, for a good reason. Otolia has said it's Bump/Hoppster all day, and I've pressured and annoyed him all day too, so I expect tomorrow could be around ten seconds long, and I am not losing this game.

P-EDIT: Forgot to hit Submit before I went to school. ¬_¬
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #126) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:22 am

Post by MrBump »

Really sorry guys, I was actually away in Belfast all night seeing Eric Clapton (who was great, by the way). Funnily, I brought my laptop and as we were leaving the house quickly checked this to see if the thread was unlocked yet, so I had seen Olinea's laughable wall for long enough to form an opinion. NOW, onto business...

Olinea wrote:~Then we have a bit of a back-and-forth where MrBump tries for an Otolia counterwagon instead of the Kage lynch… not sure what to make of it. After I make my post explaining my Town read on Otolia due to the PM and Otolia finding his comfort levels, seemingly trying to emulate GreyICE, I found this…

First, loluthinkimscum but then suddenly you don't know what to make of it? Well, Otolia was far more obvious than Kage for one, plus there was no point in just voting Kage when I could put pressure on others. I do this all the time, and you should know that by now.

Hoppster wrote:@ Olinea: Grey's smart. I don't see how it's not feasible he sent Olinea a fake PM to explain his town 'reads'.

Olinea wrote:~But the crowned jewel any case against Bump is his LyLo vote vs. Otolia. Let’s look at this a bit more closely. Pay special attention to the bold in the last paragraph.

MrBump wrote:Otolia, first off, tomorrow most likely Glass will be dead (for reasons I'll say later). Secondly, why would we rush today, just to kill someone you think is scum so we can be prepared for tomorrow when
we don't know he's scum
?

Thirdly, have you read a single post I've made in this entire game? That is not the whole bloody case on you! Urgh, I can't be bothered with this argument any more.

I don't see myself moving at all from this vote all day, and I severely doubt Glass will suddenly hammer now I've voted. I'd like more out of this day,
but as soon as we get a flip it's pretty easy to deduce a scumteam, and I'm pretty sure of the team as it is.

And then, when he unvotes,

MrBump wrote:Also, Olinea completely slipped my mind when I voted. If he's scum, it's Game Over, and I'm not taking that risk.

THIS IS THE CLINCHER. THIS IS WHY IT’S MRBUMP.

This is why it's reeeeaaally not.
"Pretty sure" = "Pretty sure".
"Pretty sure" =/= "100% confident".
And again, you should know I'm nearly always wrong in my townreads. But I'm not going to meta my way out of this, because you think by exaggerating the little points and repeating yourself makes you appear more town.

At the time, I thought it was an Otolia/Hoppster scumteam. I'd like to refer the honourable gentleman to where I said "Pretty sure". Why would I hammer Hoppster if I was only "pretty sure" he was scum in freakin' LYLO? What are you, crazy? In fact, this is really condemning for you, which I will explain later in the post.

Olinea wrote:Let’s do a bit of analysis. There are 5 players in the game:

Hoppster
MrBump
Olinea
Otolia
Glass

MrBump votes Otolia, so he thinks Otolia’s scum? Well, that narrows his scumteams to:

Otolia-Glass
Otolia-Hoppster
Otolia-Olinea

Bump already seems to think Glass will be nightkilled N3, obviously indicating he thinks Glass is Town.

Otolia-Hoppster
Otolia-Olinea

Hoppster is at L-1 at the time of voting, so if Bump believed in an Otolia-Hoppster team there would be no incentive NOT to hammer Hoppster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*chokes*
Yeah, no. LYLO is the most important part of the entire game. You either win, or you lose. Voting the wrong person makes you lose. I dislike losing. Immensely. I'm NOT going to just shove down a vote without thinking about it, or even if I'm only "pretty sure". Gee Olinea, you like to exaggerate.

Olinea wrote:
Otolia-Olinea

So it’s Otolia-Olinea?

MrBump wrote:Also, Olinea completely slipped my mind when I voted. If he's scum, it's Game Over, and I'm not taking that risk.

LOL

LITERALLY NO SCUMTEAMS TO JUSTIFY AN OTOLIA VOTE

While I appreciate you even put the effort in to get a picture to appear more town, it's not working, Olinea. Otolia/Olinea was possible, but I was more thinking Otolia/Hoppster. I was highly confident it was Otolia/SOMEONE, though. And d'you know what else? That wasn't even why I voted. I didn't say it at the time because I thought it would appear scummy that I would do it, but seeing how you're using it to attack me, I kinda have to.

Look at the time stamps on my post vote and Glass's "clear bitches".
Vote: "Tue May 03, 2011 2:25 pm"
Nine whole minutes. The vote was merely to clear Glass. I was 99% sure he was town, and a clear at this stage helps everything and stops people throwing suspicion onto him. If you remember, Glass then said "waiting for oli". I then posted my unvote, but with one key error; I forgot to unvote. Look at the post:
MrBump wrote:*heart starts beating again*

Good stuff.

It was meant to go
"UNVOTE: Otolia
Good stuff."
But I somehow forgot. If you look, I then unvote and give my original reasoning in my next post:

Why would I say he slipped my mind AFTER Glass already mentioned him in his post?

Olinea wrote:This earlier comment of his only further incriminates him…

MrBump wrote:This just got a lot more interesting. Basically every scumteam possible has to be bussing like crazy (except the Olinea/Otolia one) and I can't see them bussing that hard, although doing it in 5P LYLO sets scum up to win 3P LYLO nicely. As you all know, I'm more suspicious of Otolia and have been all game,
but now's not the time for individual scum, now's the time for finding the team.

He tried to start the counterwagon on Otolia, saying he’s got the scumteam all pinned down when there isn’t any sort of feasible pairing he can make with Otolia. Then he unvotes, realizing that Glass is inclined to hammer Hoppster anyways and that would incriminate him like
hell
as soon as Hoppster flips. Then he wish-washes on the hammer until Glass throws it,
then
tries to throw dirt at me for posting my unfinished Hoppster case after his own prompting. He tried to drive a mislynch in LyLo on Otolia, and then when Hoppster’s down and out, he scrambles to pick up the pieces. Too little, too late.

First sentence is so misrepp-y.
"Tried to start the counterwagon on Otolia"- That was Hoppster.
"saying he's got the scumteam all pinned down"- Never happened.
"when there isn't any sort of feasible pairing he can make with Otolia"- Otolia/Hoppster for one, and Otolia/YOU was also possible.

Olinea wrote:This leaves Hoppster + Bump or Hoppster + Otolia. I still think Otolia is Town. I've got some time, time to go a-divin' through Darla and Hoppster's ISOs.

You repeated a phrase like this for most of Day Three. "I THINK IT MUST BE HOPPSTER PLUS SOMEONE, BUT GLASS AND OTOLIA IS TOWN BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE OTHER SCUM IS". Hmm, wonder why? You were hoping someone would vote Otolia, which Hoppster started, which explains THIS post:

Olinea wrote:
MrBump wrote:ProTip: Otolia is scum.

Where's your vote, then?

Even though I'd EXPLAINED said vote and why I unvoted. Annoyed you couldn't trollhammer, bro?

VOTE: Olinea

The entirety of Day Three you kept saying Otolia was town, Hoppster was scum, you "weren't sure" on me and Glass was town. You also acted just CERTAIN Glass and Otolia was town. There was no doubt that they were Town. Scum make that mistake a lot, and seeing how you're never,
EVER
scum, I could see you making it.

Now, the point I'm making with this entire thing, is that you basically acted like you KNEW it was me and Hoppster the whole of Day Three, just softly. You kinda "wish-washed" on me then came out all guns blazing. You had complete certainity in GlassTown and HoppScum, and kinda labelled Otolia as Town and kinda labelled me as Scum. Then on Day Three, without even blinking you brings up a wall of evidence on me all from Day Three which you completely ignored at the time. You obviously set the game up for LYLO. You bussed Hoppster, voiced minor suspicions on me and Otolia to act as if you didn't have a battle plan, but you slipped up every so often. Hence THIS post:

Olinea wrote:My meta senses are tingling and I think MrBump is Town, by the way. He’s bamboozled me in the past but after being in 4 games with him already (this is #5/#6) and following along with 3 of his others which I wasn’t involved in, I’m starting to differentiate TownBump from ScumBump. Meta argument isn’t worth a damn on its own but something’s unsettling me about Glass today. When I reread Hoppster I’ll look deeper into the ties between them. I still maintain a Town read on Otolia.

Going into Day Four you had to act as if you thought both me and Otolia were Town, so then you could suddenly "realise" it's me, despite the fact FYPOV I was practically ConfScum all day. If you just acted as if you had the scumteam all day then it wouldn't have the same impact at all, would it? Then you'd have to post your wall on me during Day Three, and you couldn't DO that because you had to take out Hoppster that day. Then again, you could have been only "pretty sure" Otolia was town. Another thing worth noting is that you ignores ALL evidence on EVERYONE except Hoppster. You think he's scum, you've got your vote on him, right, okay. Then SURELY you would be desperately trying to see who's scum between me and Otolia? Instead, you don't even mention anything about Otolia when I post on him, or when anyone posted on me, yet it turns out "It's always been Bump" because you already PLANNED to do this.

Otolia, please, see through his lies. Olinea is scum, and I should've seen it before. You can't and won't win this game, Olinea.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #127) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 am

Post by MrBump »

What do you mean by that? :P
And damn right you're important by golly xD
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #128) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:25 am

Post by MrBump »

On the subject of Olinea completely overreacting to my "HE'S SCUM BECAUSE HE POSTED THE ISO LOLOLOL";

I wrote:More likely, it was an answer to my request to see amazing pictures.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #129) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:36 am

Post by MrBump »

Olinea wrote:Oh? Well, by all means, please point out what part of that section indicates a scumread on you. ‘Cause I’m not sure where you’re getting that idea from.

Gee, you think I'm town?

Olinea wrote:Why would you hammer Hoppster? Because
everybody
knew that there was at least one scum in Hoppster-Olinea. Hell, all three of Glass/Bump/Otolia expressed suspicion of this idea:

Glass wrote:Bump: thoughts on an oli-hopp team?

MrBump wrote:I think Otolia/Olinea is the most likely.
Hoppster/Olinea is the second most likely IMO

Otolia wrote:Why would I unvote ? It is now evident that that Hoppster is scum. Otherwise he would be a dead townie by now.
So either Olinea is a bussing scum
OR one of Glass/Mr. Bump is scum.

So you’re advocating strict conservatism and 100% confidence in LyLo (you should practice what you preach, by the way; if you weren’t going to vote Hoppster without being 100% sure then you’d have never unvoted Otolia)? (and before you call misrep, what other line is there between “pretty sure” and “100% sure”? I’d love to hear it) How is it, then, that you can feasibly consider a Hoppster-Oli scumteam but still vote outside of us? You know what the chances of finding scum in Hoppster-Oli was? 100%. Yet you claim Hoppster-Oli was feasible and voted Otolia. How in the world does that make sense?

I never said you had to be 100% sure; I said you had to be highly confident in your read. I voted Otolia to clear Glass, and the first time I voted him because I thought he was scum. Hey, look, you voted Hoppster for exactly the same reason, not waiting for a team. So basically, you're calling me out for what you already did. Right.

Olinea wrote:Again, we come back to the “pretty sure” argument. Your two unvotes on Otolia certainly indicate “pretty sure” over “100% sure”.

Again, yeah, no. My reads change throughout the day, that's how the game WORKS.

Olinea wrote:Hm?

That’s not what it sounds like in your vote post.

MrBump wrote:I don't see myself moving at all from this vote all day, and I severely doubt Glass will suddenly hammer now I've voted. I'd like more out of this day, but as soon as we get a flip it's pretty easy to deduce a scumteam, and I'm pretty sure of the team as it is.

If your vote was for the sole objective of clearing a Glass-Hoppster team, why is the last sentence aimed to get a flip of Otolia?

Oh, sure, we get this…

MrBump wrote:If Glass doesn't hammer, he's ConfTown so will die tonight. That's the reasoning

…so your reasoning behind the Otolia vote is to determine Glass’s alignment? Then why are you mentioning flips?

'Cuz y'know I totally didn't think Otolia was scum at all and the vote was PURELY to get Glass cleared and Otolia was ConfTown. Besides, if I just voted saying "VOTE: OTOLIA", well that wouldn't help at all, would it?

Olinea wrote:

remind
(rɪˈmaɪnd)
— vb (usually foll by of; may take a clause as object or an infinitive )

to cause (a person) to remember (something or to do something); make (someone) aware (of something he may have forgotten): remind me to phone home ; flowers remind me of holidays

No.
If you look back, Glass posted "clear bitches, waiting for Oli". Then I posted "Good stuff", then Otolia posted twice, THEN I unvoted. If I was reminded, then why the hell would I have unvoted after Otolia posted?

Olinea wrote:~Alright. “Tried to add to the counterwagon on Otolia, saying he’s got the scumteam all pinned down when there isn’t any sort of feasible pairing he can make with Otolia”

Just no.
Olinea wrote:~
MrBump wrote:I'm pretty sure of the team as it is.

Pretty sure =/= Certain
Pretty sure =/= Scumteam pinned down
Pretty sure =/= I GOT THIS, LET'S RUSH THE DAY
Olinea wrote:~If you believed Otolia/Hoppster, you’d have hammered Hoppster. And I realize that Oto-Oli was possible, but if I supposedly “slipped your mind”, this wasn’t being considered at the time of your statement (see #2).

You didn't slip my mind at all, THAT'S THE POINT xD

Olinea wrote:Hm? I don’t ever recall saying I “had no idea who the other scum” was. In fact, at the beginning of D3,

MrBump wrote:I'm thinking Hoppster + MrBump. Bump is only by process of elimination since I can't see myself voting for Otolia and Glass is, yeah, pretty damn Town.

Hell if I was going to try and find a team at that point in time. I needed the Hoppster lynch. Hoppster was confirmed scum to me, and it wasn’t going to do a damn bit of good trying to find out Hopp-Bump vs. Hopp-Oto without making sure Hoppster was lynched.

You needed a Hoppster lynch for bussing. How was he confirmed scum? You THOUGHT he was scum. In LYLO. You don't slap down a vote like that unless you're sure it's going to work. How can you be sure? If you're Mafia.

Olinea wrote:
MrBump wrote:Even though I'd EXPLAINED said vote and why I unvoted. Annoyed you couldn't trollhammer, bro?

Alright, when you argue stuff like…

MrBump wrote:At the time, I thought it was an Otolia/Hoppster scumteam. I'd like to refer the honourable gentleman to where I said "Pretty sure". Why would I hammer Hoppster if I was only "pretty sure" he was scum in freakin' LYLO? What are you, crazy?

MrBump wrote:Immensely. I'm NOT going to just shove down a vote without thinking about it, or even if I'm only "pretty sure"

MrBump wrote:I was highly confident it was Otolia/SOMEONE, though.

MrBump wrote:The vote was merely to clear Glass.

(Glass-Otolia disproven)

>Implying that being clear FMPOV is clear from everyone's point of view

Olinea wrote:…and then say…

MrBump wrote:ProTip: Otolia is scum.

…which demonstrates increased certainty in your Otolia read (hell, 100% certainty, considering you keep claiming you were “pretty sure” – that doesn’t look “pretty sure” to me) without a vote on Otolia, what the hell were you waiting for? Annoyed you couldn’t trollhammer, bro?

I was very confident Otolia was scum, yes. I wasn't very confident in his buddy. You? Hoppster? Voting was too risky in case I was wrong on my Hoppster read. I've only said it like fifty times, now.

Olinea wrote:Oh, man. So we’re using a convoluted meta argument AND misrepping me? Let’s go look at some of what I said during D3.

Olinea wrote:Excuse me?

When did I ever claim to have the game figured out?

Olinea wrote:My reads aren't settled, you know.

Olinea wrote:Glass.

Deadline is May 3rd.

Today's lynch is me or Hoppster. I've got scum on the end of my reel and I'm not giving it up for a 1/3 shot. So instead of trying to spread suspicion onto both Hoppster and myself by claiming LyLo bussing has a high success rate, and
also
MrBump, how 'bout you start taking a stance on this?

This quote here's important, I missed it when I re-read this morning. It basically reads "I'M NOT BUSSING GO AWAY GLASS I'LL PUT PRESSURE ON YOU AND BUMP SO YOU IGNORE IT YEEEAAAH"

Olinea wrote:
Olinea wrote:something’s unsettling me about Glass today.

Olinea wrote:
Glass wrote:Oli, who do you think is scum? Hopp-bump or Hopp-oli?

Urk. Flip-flopping on this one. If you gave me a daykill and told me to immediately shoot one of the two, I'd ask to borrow a coin. I've been trying to get in a DBE/Hoppster reread but it's Dead Week here and I've been trying to limit my time on MS in preparation for exams. Bump meta vs. Otolia's PM? It's a big clincher, to be honest. I'd rather focus on getting Hoppster out of the way... I would think that, given your confTown status, today's your last day to help us, and I've got one right here but I need to get up a case to convince you (or Bump, if Otolia's bussing). I need to make time tomorrow for this.

???

My entire point again. You acted like Hoppster was confirmed scum, and you weren't sure of the other scum but you kept practically slipping that it was me, in preparation for today. Speaking of which, how were you so certain he was confirmed scum? I must have missed that part. Everything fits together so perfectly that you planned this because it's TRUE. Lynch Hoppster, if possible form another wagon on Otolia, kill Glass, lynch ____ (I'll explain in a sec). You kept saying both Otolia and I were town, then out of nowhere it's "always been Bump". Why are you so certain? Because
Otolia voted Hoppster
. Whichever of us went along with your bus would get buddied, and the other lynched. HENCE, we were both "town" the entirety of Day Three until now, when you have to lynch one of us. God, I should've seen this before >_>

Olinea wrote:
MrBump wrote:You obviously set the game up for LYLO. You bussed Hoppster, voiced minor suspicions on me and Otolia to act as if you didn't have a battle plan, but you slipped up every so often. Hence THIS post:

Nope,
you
set up the game for LyLo. 5P LyLo. You refused to bus Hoppster, voiced minor suspicions on him and me and then back out of it by saying you were only “pretty confident” which I dunno
how
that excuses the fact that you voted Otolia twice and then said “Protip: Otolia is scum” sans vote, flip right back onto me after Hoppster’s hammered, and try to paint a scummy picture of me out of it. Here’s food for thought, Bump. How can you claim I…

MrBump wrote:had complete certainity in GlassTown and HoppScum, and kinda labelled Otolia as Town and kinda labelled me as Scum.

…and yet…

MrBump wrote:Going into Day Four you had to act as if you thought both me and Otolia were Town

…and still yet…

MrBump wrote:bussed Hoppster, voiced minor suspicions on me and Otolia

Also, I find it
extraordinarily
laughable how you can accuse me of this…

MrBump wrote:so then you could suddenly "realise" it's me

…and in the very next paragraph…

MrBump wrote:Olinea is scum, and I should've seen it before.

I thought I would have a better conclusion than this, but whatever.

END

I'm not seeing where you're going with that whole "END" section. All I said was true, and all you can do is say "I can't believe you did _____, it's funny how you did ______" etc. I had to swap over to you because YOU'RE SCUM. OTOLIA IS TOWN. The second we hit that Hoppster flip Otolia was Town. It became apparent later in the day that only one of Hoppster/Otolia was scum, HENCE I DIDN'T HAMMER HOPPSTER. Otolia was practically confirmed town, Glass was ConfTown, and that left you. You snuck under the radar all game, and just laughed and diverted attention any time anyone was suspicious of you.

Er, I want a more thrilling ending, but I don't really need one. Olinea is scum. FIN :P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #130) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:51 am

Post by MrBump »

That's really not very helpful, Otolia. What're you waiting on, then?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #131) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by MrBump »

My play this game wasn't exactly fantastic, no.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #132) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:28 am

Post by MrBump »

God dammit, Otolia! Olinea was so obvious!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #133) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Yeah, that QT is amazing. Nacho confirmed for best mod ever.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #134) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 am

Post by MrBump »

Sorry for triple post, but I meant Nacho was the best mod ever in terms of game, not the QT and yeah xD

Awesome game, disappointed we lost though.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #135) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:27 am

Post by MrBump »

Yeah Hoppster, it WAS my fault. My bussing was non-existant and my case on Olinea was also lacking in actual CONTENT. Although his case on me basically raped me.
I will say D1 and D2 I was like "I got this" and then I kinda fucked up the game royally. The Darkie kill was bad, btw. Sorry Darkie D=
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #136) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 am

Post by MrBump »

Also fake QT was amazing, for a sec I was like "Wait did I get my alignment wrong?"
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #137) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 am

Post by MrBump »

MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #138) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by MrBump »

Eh, I always hate my play after I lose a game. It was basically my fault in hindsight, I really should have gone after the links between Hoppster and Olinea :P

Breadcrumb:

MrBump wrote:
c
hkflip first. He promises a post on everyone multiple times and merely tunnels Darla and backs down on certain things very easily. But I love his catch on Kage. It's really good. I DON'T like how he goes from Darla to Kage in a single post, but Kage's post between them WAS fairly scummy.

O
tolia's whole "I'm following someone else's logic" is very anti-town. It's not scummy, but anti-town. As with the rest of his play. Sort it out.

P
oor Kage. Basically what chk said. You said that you didn't want to have another mislynch on Common, and apparently you expressed intent to hammer him...

I thought the "Poor Kage" might be pushing it, but no one commented.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #139) » Thu May 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by MrBump »

It actually has been for me, too, but I love the idea of breadcrumbing so I do it basically every game even if I don't need to. Yeah, should probably stop that >_>
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #140) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 am

Post by MrBump »

^

Also, that makes sense Olinea. I shall keep that in mind for future gaems!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”