Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Pine »

VOTE: chesskid

Completely serious policy vote for reasons stated in sign up thread. I pulled Town, and don't want him dragging us down.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Pine »

Irrelevant, nintendo. Town calls itself Town, scum calls itself Town, third party (usually) calls itself Town. Even if he were on my scumteam, chesskid's blatant bullying and ad hominem playstyle is not something I want anything to do with.

DH, what's your deal? I have very clearly-stated and contemplated reasons, which predate role PMs. So clearly it has nothing to do with my status as Town/scum/third party. Care to explain yourself?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Pine »

That's called a policy lynch, DH. I don't have any idea at this point what chesskid's alignment is, but the fact that he suggested two policy lynches prior to role PMs, both against people he's never played with before, and followed through with that completely ad hominem, personal attack tells me that he isn't playing to Town wincon. He probably isn't playing to scum wincon, either. He's playing to the "let's screw with these people and derive as much personal enjoyment at their expense as possible" wincon.

I find the fact that you're defending that behavior to be appalling and unlike the player and mod that I've worked with before.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Pine »

Knowing C-Worl as I do, that's probably more of a Town post. He's a fluffy idiot when he plays Town, and more reserved and focused when scum.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Pine »

@Regfan: My vote was not random. More on that later, waiting on a response from the mod.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Pine »

Can we just trust me on the fact that the pecker comment was just C-Worl being his usual inane and stupid self? Believe it or not, it's a (very) mild Town tell on him, and there are more productive areas of discussion.

Regfan's points on DH, for example. I'm too close to the issue, so I'd rather hear others' opinions before I go with my gut reaction to it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Pine »

@DH: It was in reference to this post from the signup thread, (where my problem with chesskid started):

Pine wrote:Dude, you lied in the pregame. Add your reputation on this site in, and you're clearly a liability to whatever team you're on. So if I'm Town, it's in my best interests to get rid of you before you can be a dick and screw us over, and if I'm scum with you...well, I've already committed to it, so I'd have to follow through, now wouldn't I?

You're confusing "policy" with "I personally dislike you". Your threats are the latter, mine are the former.

Maybe that will clear it up for you. Seriously, I'm not so obvious as that when playing scum. I tend to be more careless as Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Pine »

You don't speak for me, bro. Go ahead and suggest an interpretation, but don't put words in my mouth. I didn't actually know what you meant the first time you said something about "a lie detector in the game" in our hydra thread, and I still don't. I gave my reasons for what I said, and the absent-minded thought process behind them.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Pine »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Pine wrote:@DH: It was in reference to this post from the signup thread, (where my problem with chesskid started):

Pine wrote:Dude, you lied in the pregame. Add your reputation on this site in, and you're clearly a liability to whatever team you're on. So if I'm Town, it's in my best interests to get rid of you before you can be a dick and screw us over, and if I'm scum with you...well, I've already committed to it, so I'd have to follow through, now wouldn't I?

You're confusing "policy" with "I personally dislike you". Your threats are the latter, mine are the former.

Maybe that will clear it up for you. Seriously, I'm not so obvious as that when playing scum. I tend to be more careless as Town.

You pretty much stated that you'd do this 100% though, since there's no sense in claiming scum if you are scum. That's what I find weird about it.

If I'd been scum, I probably would have stated a reason along the lines of "I said I would. See the sign-up thread for reasons." I tend not to over-explain as scum as much as I do as Town.

@Regfan: I did a quick reread, and DH is feeling more like overzealous Town to me. Still interested in others' thoughts though, as I'm not very good at reading people who are up in my grill.

PE: The miller claim was actually not considered at all in my vote. It's thoroughly null.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Pine »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Well to answer Reg who asked my thoughts on chess and Pine,

chesskid3: Not much content, one-line posts, yeah.

Pine: ISO #1 he admits his vote has nothing to do with alignment or reads, bad. ISO #4, what are you waiting for a response on? Throughout his ISO, he defends C-Worl a number of times, basing it on his personal meta. Well, what about those of us who have no meta on C-W? Do our opinions and reads on him not matter because we should just trust you?

Wow. This is almost pure badposting. Just about everything you said is out of context or exaggerated. I'll let chess defend himself from this weaksauce attack. (PE: He already did. Adroitly, I might add.)

ISO #1 he admits his vote has nothing to do with alignment or reads, bad.
- I stated my reasons. Alignment and reads (which are really the same thing) are not the only thing to base one's vote on. You could make the exact same argument of everyone who placed a random vote at the beginning, and with better effect.

ISO #4, what are you waiting for a response on?
- None of your damn business, it's communication between me and the mod.

Throughout his ISO, he defends C-Worl a number of times, basing it on his personal meta.
- I defended him on exactly one, solitary point. And not particularly vigorously.

Well, what about those of us who have no meta on C-W? Do our opinions and reads on him not matter because we should just trust you?
- Meta is a tool. If you don't have it, do research on the people you're playing with or play in more games. I've played with C-Worl more than anyone else on the site, and more than anyone else here. I'm in a hydra with him. So yeah. Unless you want to go all in and declare that we're both scum and I'm just covering for him over such a minuscule point, I'd say a little trust on this goes a long way.

Nintendo, you've coasted thus far based on the fact that you
scream
"newbie". It's wearing thin, and gross misrepresentation like this pushes my suspicion that you're actively taking advantage of this appearance.

UNVOTE: chesskid
VOTE: Nintendo

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Pine »

evilpacman18 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Dude, you're 4 votes to a lynch. Why would you feel like you need to claim?

God I hate this logic. Waiting until it's extremely unlikely that claiming will get you unvoted enough to save yourself is anti-wincon no matter what you're playing. I like mid-wagon claims. Gives the town enough time to react to it properly.

I've never heard this point articulated before, and I find that I like it. L-1 claims are nearly futile most of the time.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Pine »

Gaoth, C-Worl is my friend. I was defending him against the PL threats before role PMs even went out, threats that were NOT based on past actions. Pay attention.

Also, I stopped pushing the chesskid PL on like page 2, and followed through with the vote on chesskid when he voted for
me
, not C-Worl.

The very specific speculation on the setup suggests to me that Gaoth is on one of the scumteams, and seeing that he only had one partner, assumed a 12-2-2 setup.

Nintendo's claim is somewhat believable, though I think of Blink 182 as being a late-90s band. Wikipedia disagrees with me, though, listing their mainstream period as 1999-2005, and that song specifically as 2001. Meh.

UNVOTE: Nintendo
VOTE: Gaoth Provide content, dude. Not parroting of stuff we left behind pages ago.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Pine »

Ehhh...C-Worl and I have fought like cats in a bag in the past, Para. When he was convincing me to /in for this game, we agreed to try to avoid direct confrontation (that's the source of the "distancing," though how you can accuse someone of distancing and buddying in the same post is beyond me.) He hasn't done anything overtly scummy, except that he has seemed to court my defense. The "I'm Town" bit is explicitly
meant
to be a Town tell, and because it is
meant
to be such, it's useless. I'd actually say it was scummy, but C-Worl is prone to do that sort of thing...try to send a "Hey, I'm Town this game, are you?" message.

@Gaoth: If there's a reasonable case to be made on me, make it. You haven't yet, you've merely summarized and paraphrased the criticisms of others, most of which have been completely dropped.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:BTW, his unvote makes him town.

No it doesn't. Scum would be smart to get off a dying wagon too.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Pine »

Three people (you, me, and chesskid) had unvoted. The wagon was dying.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Pine »

Oh. You're talking about chesskid. I thought we were talking about Talapus. Reread in that context, it makes sense.

I blame the microscopic text on my phone.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Pine »

The reason I unvoted Nintendo is that Blink 182 is
very
likely to make it into this game, especially as I think of them in the same category as my band. Fakeclaiming them blindly, especially at this point of the game, would be very risky. So unless there's a counter-claim, I'm inclined to find it believable.

Nintendo played this way in the other game I was in with him. Scummy, needlessly aggressive, and mostly useless.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Pine »

Umm, not really. It's going into outguess the other players territory. Blink 182, or any band with instant name recognition, is a very risky fakeclaim with no flips and no other claims.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Pine »

Nice Rick Roll. Well played.

Nintendo continues to fail, but not in a scummy way.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:Instead of RVS or RQS Scumhunter breaks the ice into the game via trolling regardless of allignment. It's a fact, just give him a few days and he'll start posting content.

Catching up with the thread now, explosion of posts overnight.

^I can support this statement as plausible, he did it in the only other game I've played with him, too.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:His role claim shouldn't be enough to make you think he's "Obvious town" Scumhunter, especially since we had a conversation not too long ago discussing how
mafia get safe claims in some games.
Looking at this setup, I would say that it's entirely reasonable for them to recieve them in this game, thus a claim without a counter-claim isn't clearance material. With that said I'm leaning slight-town on Nintendo.

Oooh. Good point. I've gotten safe fakeclaims in a couple of games, but I didn't think of that. Outstanding point. Hrm...in considering this possibility, Nintendo's desire to early claim seems
way
too eager.

Hmm.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #187 (isolation #21) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Pine »

tarsonisocelot wrote:
Request Votecount

Sorry everyone, only just found this thread.

Current townreads: Regfan, chesskid, gorilla, diddin
Scum: C-Worl, Pine (though their interactions seem too obviously weird to be scum together)
Troll: Scumhunter
Null:everyone else

TO isn't reading the thread. I mean seriously? No read or opinion at all on Nintendo or Gaoth? I can deal with getting lumped into the scum category, but this list as the only reaction to the thread so far is pretty scummy to me. I've seen TO as Town ([redacted]) and this bears no resemblance.
evilpacman18 wrote:I just always like to be the contra but everyone has town reads on gorilla. I'm not seeing it. Sure he's not being scummy but he's at like the top of every written town list. Why?

I don't have a town read on gorilla.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Pine »

diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

Goodposting. That was alarming to me too.

C-Worl. Stop being an asshat. You're making me wish we hadn't agreed to give the fighting a rest. I swear to Jeebas, you're my kryptonite.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Pine »

Holy crap you guys worked quickly at the end of the day. I didn't even have time to see that lynch coming.

With the night phase and a couple of days on V/LA before that, I think I need to re-read, with Talapus and Hiraki in mind as VTs.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #326 (isolation #24) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Pine »

Hmm. Maybe a Doc got lucky, then?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #328 (isolation #25) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Pine »

^Irony recognized

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #334 (isolation #26) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Pine »

Then he was probably vig'd. That fits all the criteria.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Pine »

DemonHybrid wrote:Preview edit: Well, even if he was vigged, do you disagree that tarson's vote was absolute garbage?

Eh. Yeah, I'll go along with you for now at least. I'd like to hear TO's explanation for that.

VOTE: Tarsonisocelot

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #349 (isolation #28) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Pine »

He's trollin'

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #351 (isolation #29) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm really, really disliking how fast and easy this wagon is coming together. No more votes until he has a chance to respond, please. We can proceed from there.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #352 (isolation #30) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Pine »

Hmm. Only four votes. Thought there were more. Disregard the above for now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #357 (isolation #31) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Pine »

No. Just...no, Regfan. We're not there yet.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #359 (isolation #32) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Pine »

I'll bandclaim, but not song claim. Remember, it's the song that's connected to the role, not the band name. I'm seeing this whole thing as a very clumsy rolefishing attempt from you.

I am Three Doors Down.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Pine »

/claim
Guilty of being a VT. Main performance song is "Be Like That".

^Town tell. In similar games with named powers, the powers (including scumchat and alignment kill power) often have their own names, or songs in this case.

Super, let's keep this moving.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #364 (isolation #34) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Pine »

Umm, that up arrow was intended to point at EPM, not my claim. His ignorance of how scum often works in this is townpoints.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #374 (isolation #35) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Pine »

DemonHybrid wrote:tarsonis not knowing who the hell her band is with a song that isn't that well known as well as being able to explain herself in regards to Hiraki = very very very town. I was wrong.

I disagree with this statement. Obscure band actually makes it more likely to be a fakeclaim, and pretending not to know who they are is easy.

The Hiraki explanation was mediocre at best.

Also, TO is male.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #416 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Pine »

DemonHybrid wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Why diddin and Pine? I agree with the other 3 (and Scumhunter, no matter how dense he is)

SH, diddin isn't the only one who thinks you are dumb town. I do. chesskid does. gorilla does (not that that matters...he's likely scum). Because it doesn't make SENSE that you'd claim as scum and think that you're cool.

I agree too, SH and anyone who claimed anything other than main performance following my blunder in #359 is just facepalm-worthy. So it 359, honestly.

This is why I was initially against massclaiming at all.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Pine »

So...why didn't you vote for him just now, then?

FYI, diddin's comment wasn't a scumslip. It was just diddin being an ass, as per usual.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Pine »

^@C-Worl

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #428 (isolation #39) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Pine »

This thread just started to fill up with fail, and in a hurry. C-Worl, stop playing into their dickishness. It distracts from the actual game.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #429 (isolation #40) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Pine »

And they don't know you well enough to realize that you're trolling them.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #431 (isolation #41) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Pine »

Don't troll me either, asshat. I'm well aware that you know the meaning.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Pine »

UNVOTE: TO
VOTE: C-Worl

You're trying too hard to keep up this facade of trolling. I'm starting to think you're just covering with WIFOM.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #435 (isolation #43) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Pine »

That's what I just said, though I'll be honest in that I'm not 100% sure. I've seen you pull this kind of douchery as Town, too.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #437 (isolation #44) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Pine »

I've seen you do 1, 2, 5, 6, and I think 4. And I thank Jeebas that I've never seen you do #7.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #439 (isolation #45) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Pine »

Oh hey, those. I just couldn't come up with examples.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #447 (isolation #46) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Pine »

Gaoth wrote:
Pine
- D1, so sure Pine is town
. I now realize this is just because he keeps getting sucked into C-Worl's game. D2 and review of D1 brings him to a Null read, maybe Null-Townlean if I'm being generous.

D1 reads:
Town: Nintendo (Blink-182), Hiraki, Demonhybrid (Fall Out Boy?), Talapus, EPM, Parabollocks (My Chemical Romance), Chesskid (Eminem)
Null: Gorilla, Nicodemus, Diddin, C-worl, TO, Scumhunter
Scum: Pine
, Regfan

D2 reads:
Town: Chesskid, Parabollocks, Nico, Regfan, DH, EPM
Null-Town:
Nintendo,
Pine
, TO
Null-Scum: Gorilla, C-Worl
Scum: Diddin, Scumhunter

Unvote: Pine

Contradictions and fabricated reads ahoy!

Sure, I'm only noticing the contradiction in regards to myself right at the moment, but it's 3:23 AM. This screams to me that he doesn't have real scumreads, so he filled in a few names that were unlikely to be noticed and made a mistake. Combined with my D1 scumread on him, this may be our first scum lynch right here.

Investigating C-Worl can wait, I'm still vacillating between him being trollish Town and gambiting scum.

UNVOTE: C-Worl
VOTE: Gaoth

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #452 (isolation #47) » Fri May 20, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Pine »

What crack are you on, Cam?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #464 (isolation #48) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Pine »

Votes on Gaoth, please. Scumhunter or diddin votes are reasonable, but not optimal.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Pine »

Please don't talk about ongoing games, Nintendo.

The above post looks very superficial, gives a lot more information instead of analysis, and most of its points are very basic/obvious or nonsense. Basing strong reads off of two or three posts out of a couple of dozen sounds like they're being deliberately taken out of context and based solely off of ISOs.

In other words, Nintendo is now leaning-Scum or at least bad Town.

Votes on Gaoth please.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #481 (isolation #50) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pine »

I've checked Gaoth's ISO, and I was mistaken about the slip I thought I had caught in him. This doesn't really change much, but in reading his ISO (with the intent to prove him wrong)...eh, the case just isn't half as strong as I'd thought it was. My suspicions from D1 remain, and the wallpost of reads a couple of pages ago is still weak.

diddin is second-highest on my list of scum. Everyone reading this, stop RIGHT NOW and read diddin's ISO. Read all of it.

I dare anyone to find a single god-damned productive thing diddin has done in this game. I've seen diddin play Town in TWBB, and this IS NOT IT.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #482 (isolation #51) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pine »

EBWOP: UNVOTE: Gaoth VOTE: diddin

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #484 (isolation #52) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Pine »

Meta supports the case, it doesn't replace it.

Oh yes, and Talapus was such a great lynch. And if this:
diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Talapus

Backing down so quickly and not revoting? Bad.

...is your idea of a productive post? You didn't get Talapus lynched, you pointed a single finger and OTHERS ran with the ball. The above quote is the ONLY thing you said against Talapus until the lynch was finalized.

You WERE my number two, after Gaoth. A very simple, small typo.

Scum would absolutely do that, to make a later PR-fakeclaim believable.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #486 (isolation #53) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Pine »

I didn't care, EPM. You would have made a case against me if you thought one existed, and I simply didn't make the connection.

So it's the former. You've been a marginal player all game, and haven't contributed much that I found insightful.

Your chainsaw defense is noted.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #488 (isolation #54) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Pine »

Conciseness is pro-Town. Lack of productivity is not.

That was the last post I made before the end of the day, but I notice you have no issue with misrepresenting the fact that I was on V/LA as avoiding a Town mislynch.

You made a single good point against Talapus, something I had noticed too. That does not validate the fact that you've been an active lurker and manipulative poster all game. In TWBB, you were active, bombastic, and verbose Town, and over-explained your reads.

In this, you've made only two or three posts that had anything more than a vote or a simple statement without explanation.

You
Are
Scum

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #491 (isolation #55) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Pine »

Explain your diddin Town-read.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #493 (isolation #56) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:
Pine wrote:Explain your diddin Town-read.

1) Scum are less likely to forget about the game which he did here.
This is a somewhat valid point, but hardly clears him.

2) This post reads as a town-tell, scum are less likely to call a townie that has just been lynched 'obvscum'.
BULLSHIT. This post reeks of feigning confidence just before being proven wrong. I've employed this tactic with some success as scum.

3) Annoyance that one of his town-reads is acting retarded here and here reads as geninue.
All it reads as is remaining true to his story. This is where you fall prey to confirmation bias.

4) At this point in the game there were so many 'easy wagons' to jump on yet he votes Para here someone that no one has really stated suspicion on, I see no real scum motivation from doing so.
Of course there is scum motivation. Jumping onto an easy wagon is actually VERY scummy, and early-game wagons get analyzed all to hell in the mid- to late-game. Avoiding them is actually a smart scum move.

5) As he showed himself here he plays very differently as scum.
I have yet to read through these, and therefore cannot directly comment, but he also played very differently as Town in TWBB.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #494 (isolation #57) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Pine »

^My comments are the bolded ones obv obv. You have confirmation bias stemming from the first few pages. diddin hasn't done any scumhunting AT ALL, and the only post that even he can produce in his favor led to a mislynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #501 (isolation #58) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm comfortable enough that I'd like to hear your case on me now, EPM. I have every confidence that it will be easy to explain the flaws in your reasoning.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #626 (isolation #59) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Pine »

Scumhunter wrote:diddin, could be mafia reviver trying to wifom tbh.

I was thinking the same thing, actually. Why would diddin revive me, someone whose scumhunting skills he has a poor opinion of? Why not Talapus during N1, providing us with an immediate use of his power just in case it was lost, unused, in the first NK? Why not Hiraki, who he does appear to have respect for?

Regardless of these genuine suspicions, I am compelled to consider diddin confirmed Town for now. Using a lynch to investigate an almost-positively-Town role would be folly. If we have cops or other investigative roles, it would not be a total loss to check up on him.

Also, damn you people for AGAIN dragging your feet for days, then posting four pages and a lynch out of nowhere. At least you got it right this time, you bastards. Ironically, I actually predicted my own death to Slaxx via PM, and didn't bother to catch up. So I'll have to catch up before I post my reads.

Two comments: How is Magua cleared? Magua, my read of C-Worl is indeed likely to be much more accurate than yours. I still want to hear your thoughts.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #627 (isolation #60) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Pine »

Slaxx, your new avatar does not please me. Please replace.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #629 (isolation #61) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm sorry, MAFIA ROLECOP tells you something and you believed it?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #631 (isolation #62) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Pine »

Let me put it in terms you can understand. Assume I'm a Mafia Rolecop, and I'm about to get lynched. Slaxx is my scumbuddy. (Not so hard to imagine, right Slaxx? lolol)

I self-hammer, and say "Oh. So my buddies don't lose this information, don't bother with the Slaxx slot, he's a VT."

Extricate head from ass, Regfan.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #657 (isolation #63) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Pine »

Vote: EPM

I don't buy it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #660 (isolation #64) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Pine »

^I like this post (PE:658). Still waiting for you to post your read of C-Worl.

Whether or not multiple powers can be used in a night is, frankly, irrelevant. The people saying that's not possible are flat-out wrong. I'm approaching just my three month anniversary on this site and I've already been in multiple games where that was standard. It proves nothing and disproves nothing, unless Slaxx says it isn't possible. EPM-scum wouldn't claim it unless it were true, and neither would EPM-Town.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #664 (isolation #65) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Pine »

I'll be unsurprised and unchanged, EPM. It means nothing. The fact that you seem to think that would clear you is more evidence against you. You're more concerned with survival than with scumhunting.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #670 (isolation #66) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Pine »

@Slaxx: Can you clarify how I died? Was it actually poison, or was that simply flavor? Flavor's not supposed to mean anything, and "poison" does.

PE: The above by Scumhunter is a HUGE reach, as it requires alignment-changing mechanics to be in play, which are generally very unpopular.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #676 (isolation #67) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Pine »

Magua wrote:You don't think that Nintendoaddict's pushing on tarsonisocelot clears him?

No.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #683 (isolation #68) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Pine »

UNVOTE: EPM I'm going to bed without having finished my catch-up in the midst of this flurry of posting. I will be very disappointed if, for a THIRD time, a lynch occurs while I'm away and not prepared for the day to end. My vote will be returning to EPM as soon as I'm up and ready to continue.

Yes, kill flavor amused me, Slaxx. Thank you for clarifying re: poison.

PE: It was his first known game as scum ON THIS SITE. I believe he has experience elsewhere.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #690 (isolation #69) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Pine »

Please refrain from hammering for now. EPM is the lynch, but he isn't going anywhere. There's no need for a <24 hour speedlynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #698 (isolation #70) » Wed May 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Pine »

EPM
DID
kill me. One of the most obvTown players in the game. Vig doesn't kill probTown, especially if the have a rolecop ability available to them. They kill probScum, investigate probTown that they doubt, and then act upon the results.

Again, please hold off on the hammer. There's far more than 50% support for this righteous lynch, but let's do this deliberately and not with undue haste. Hunt scumbuddies and run down these connections so we can better interpret EPM's flip.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #753 (isolation #71) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Pine »

VOTE: C-Worl

Discuss.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #756 (isolation #72) » Sat May 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Pine »

lolno. I've kept quiet about my scumread on C-Worl for a while now, because we agreed pre-game to take it easy, as we often get false scumreads on one another. But after those last three posts and his bus on Regfan, he deserves some attention. Plus, C-Worl is exactly the type to kill me when I'm not a threat.

I don't disagree about Regfan, indeed I support the effort to lynch him. I'd just like to scrutinize C-Worl a bit while you rally the votes for today's lynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #827 (isolation #73) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Pine »

I am moved, but not wholly convinced, by the arguments against C-Worl as scum. That was, in fact, the motive behind my very tight-lipped accusations of him: to get people talking and shake out how people felt.

Demonhybrid's incredibly bad cop play (which is very out of character for the typically savvy DH) and the very arbitrary manner with which he picked Gaoth...my gut says it might be a fakeclaim. Still, without a counter-claim, I'm not going to participate in his lynch.

I say we lynch Regfan, whose activity thus far suggests he's scum. If he flips GF, excellent. If he flips non-GF scum, DH is caught. If he flips Town, DH is semi-confirmed.

PE: And will people stop considering Diddin and I confirmed? It's just bad Town play.
I
know that I'm still Town, but that's about it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #839 (isolation #74) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:
Pine wrote:I say we lynch Regfan, whose activity thus far suggests he's scum. If he flips GF, excellent. If he flips non-GF scum, DH is caught. If he flips Town, DH is semi-confirmed.

So. Lets just get this right you want to: 1) Lynch your previous town-read 2) Lynch the cop clear 3) Lynch the player who led on 2 scum because....he's active?

Remind me not to join a game with you after this one Pine.

When the HELL have I expressed a Town read on you, Regfan? I just did a full scan of my ISO, and I can't find it. I've only ever expressed null or scum reads on you, and until DH showed up and "cleared" you, you were at the top of many people's list. That reactionary reply makes me think I've hit a nerve.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #841 (isolation #75) » Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Pine »

Survival

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #854 (isolation #76) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Pine »

^ AtE

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #860 (isolation #77) » Sat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Odd. I've always found you to be the opposite of dumb, DH. I'd dread playing scum against you.

I just think you're flailing scum, and I know from experience that that's tough.

If you are actually the Cop, read Mastin's guide to good Cop strategy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #890 (isolation #78) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Pine »

Regfan wrote:
Skyquiem wrote:
Scumhunter wrote:lol lets not mass claim imo. Regfan. too many people and too much uncertainty in who is ACTUALLY clear to make it effective imo.

The positives behind it are massive. We can literally provide an automatic way to win the game if we do so. There shouldn't uncertaintly over who's town or not. Magua, Pine and Didin are town, end of. We can PoE this, we have three mslynches and a lylo lynch. 4 lynches to lynch scum out of a pool of 7.

Yeah... That's my post and frustrating as well.

STOP CALLING DIDDIN AND ESPECIALLY MAGUA CONFIRMED TOWN. THEY AREN'T.

For that matter, neither am I, though it would require extremely uncommon mechanics. That said, Reviver is pretty damn uncommon.

I have a very strong feeling that Regfan is the GF. He's pushing bad reads, keeps calling unconfirmed people conf Town (and thereby buddying to them) and generally acting as if he's got a free pass.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #892 (isolation #79) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Pine »

Oh yeah! You're also pushing this failure of a massclaim idea.

Just because you were in early on the bus of your buddies doesn't make you Town.

Buddying up to people doesn't make them all Town. Of the people you're buddying up to, at least some of them are guaranteed Town, just by estimating the scum remaining.

I don't have time to dissect your reads.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #894 (isolation #80) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Pine »

You, DH, diddin, and the last scum based on those three flips.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #896 (isolation #81) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Pine »

Absolutely not. That isn't how the game is played, except by scum. I'm not positive who the fourth scum is, but one of them is in that group of three. Those three flips will give me the evidence needed to find the fourth.

Over-confidence and absolute certainty are scum traits.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #898 (isolation #82) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Pine »

Not a fan of the ad hominem attacks, either. Striking a nerve?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #912 (isolation #83) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Pine »

Scumhunter, you've more or less been counter-claimed. What is your protective role?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #941 (isolation #84) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Pine »

^932 is not a Town post. 932 is a scum-that-thinks-they're-safe post.

Unvote; Vote: Scumhunter

I want a claim out of you. We have a claimed doc, no reason for Town to hide right now. Also, you're waffling on your earlier softclaim of a protective role.

C-Worl, that's what I meant. I wasn't actively threatening you at the time, so you'd take out me, one of the biggest long-term threats against you, while you could.

PE: Stop posting, it's hard to read and reply like this on my phone >_<

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #997 (isolation #85) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Pine »

Result, DH?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1004 (isolation #86) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Pine »

Regfan, you need to take a fucking chill pill. The personal attacks have moved beyond a mere irritant, especially as the basis for them is purely your butt-soreness that I might DARE suspect you. Your pettiness has now prevented me from getting into a game, producing a tangible negative effect on my enjoyment of this site.

Actual commentary on this game later, houseguest. Please do not quicklynch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1101 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Vote: Regfan

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1106 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Pine »

The Town response from Regfan at this point would be to just give up on me and move on, rather than continue to make a big deal out of a single outspoken opponent's suspicion.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1113 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Pine »

UNVOTE: Regfan
VOTE: Tarsonisocelot

At this point, I'm willing to follow the herd. I haven't spotted any of the three scum lynches in this game. Some games I'm right on target, some I'm off. I'm
way
off this game. It's very unlikely that we have more than one scum remaining, so why not blow through a few potential mislynches in a hurry?

The Regfan thing...I've got a strong pure-gut read there, but there's so much saying he's innocent, I'm mostly trolling at this point. Sorry for being something of a dick this game, Regfan.

C-Worl is next.

PE: He was joking, CK. Note the "In all seriousness" in his next post, indicating jest.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1114 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Pine »

^L-1

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1164 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Pine »

Jesus H was I
off
for this game.

I'd like to pre-/in for Any Band Mafia. Maybe I won't fail so hard in that.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1167 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Pine »

Also, lol @ 17-minute final day.

So, we pick band and THEN you choose powers based on songs?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1170 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Pine »

Interesting...may we suggest possible songs for you to peruse?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1172 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Pine »

But...I have this artist's entire body of work on my phone...I was looking forward to sifting through it for suggestions.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1174 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Pine »

Meh. Not really.

I'm thinking like "Okay, this song would be a good one to use for Roleblocking, this one would be good for a Cop, this for Doc" etc.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1180 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Pine »

So if I want a shot at being something other than VT/Goon I should choose someone you've heard of?

There goes my obscure Canadian folks singer that's been dead for 28 years.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1190 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Pine »

chesskid3 wrote:FUCK GOING FOR A PR
GO FOR YOUR FAVORITE BAND

False dichotomy is false.
Vote: Chesskid

You're not so bad as I thought, CK.

@SH: Dude, I didn't have a problem with you until that outburst. Take your mods' decisions like a man and move on, don't bitch about them and name-call.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1211 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Pine »

I have a beef with your avatar.

Not a fan. :D

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1214 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Pine »

I just recently started reading A Song of Ice and Fire. It is now eating up a lot of my free time, as I am absolutely in love with it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1218 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Pine »

Tyrion is awesome, but I've been reading the Jon Snow chapters first. Resonates more with me than anyone else.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1224 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Pine »

FTR, I'm not all the way through the books so minimal spoilers plzkthx.

PE: The isolated storylines (Mostly Jon and Danys so far) make more sense when read in sequence. Only the most major of outside events are even mentioned, like Robert's death and Ned's imprisonment in GoT. And I got those from reading the wiki before I decided to even buy the book.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1225 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Pine »

Next time you read A Game of Thrones, read the Danys chapters first, then the Jon chapters, then the rest. They're three nearly self-contained storylines.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1227 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Pine »

Still working through a Clash of Kings.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1237 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Pine »

Still no idea why he chose me over you, Hiraki. I'm a lot better at pretending to be Town than I am at actually finding scum.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”