Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:
FOS:DeanWinchester, Estes

both have posted without actually posting :/ i consider that slightly scummy.
We are TWO pages into this game, what are people suppose to say this early? What is your rush? :?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:48 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:And we have only been playing for maybe 24 hours. Not to mention some poeple havn't posted at all.
QFT
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:43 am

Post by ryan »

We seem to be lacking some participants
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:07 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:@estes: The remark is in response to your " I always play scummy so don't lynch me" comment. If you don't want to get lynched don't play scummy. Yes
your comment about hesitating to vote does look scummy
, but you coumpound it by going "don't vote me for a scummy action, because I'm always scummy."
Hesitating to vote isn't always scummy, I've seen enough townies not quite sure to or not to vot somebody. It's not a sign of somebody being scummy if they are hesitant, I'd rather have a townie who's cautious than a townie that just drops a vote on anyone
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:07 am

Post by ryan »

vot=vote
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by ryan »

Vote Count Please Mod
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:05 am

Post by ryan »

Consider this a Q&A post

1) Off the Mark: Who would you consider your top 3 scum?

2) Estes: Thoughts on J-Man and Gatorguy?

3) ChaosOmega: Your thoughts on Earwig?

I'll post some personal thoughts here in a few.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:29 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:^^^ By the way, it's way too early to know that with any certainty. That's more of a "who's acted a bit scummy in the early game" list rather than a "probably scum" list.
We don't know much yet.
Disagree. We do know how agressive and how active certain players are in this game, we also have seen a few scum tells and a few pro town tells. We do have some information
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 am

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:actually ryan i would like you to answer your own questions, i want to see what you have to say to them.
Why are you so quick to not answer? I ask questions for a specific reason J-Man, are you unable to answer for a specific reason?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:You didn't ask J-man a question.
No I was saying, why would you be so quick not to answer? What part of my questions were so impossible to answer?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:31 am

Post by ryan »

No I understand that's what you are saying, but what I was saying was that J-Man seemed that nobody should answer my questions, so I asked why he would be so quick as not to answer. I thought they were basic questions that would be helpful in finding out some inaccuracies as well as getting discussion going, and wondered why he was so quick to think they shouldn't be answered.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:50 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Also
FOS: SorintheSeeker
for showing emotion after the night scene, a common scum tell. He's new though, so it could just be that. But townies dying are an expected part of a game with a night start, so the emotion seems fake.
I found this to be interesting. Why cant we be disappointed when we lose fellow townies? What is scummy about that? Emotion? Definitely not something that screams “scum” to me.
Earwig wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:
unvote, vote: Earwig

for placing a 3rd vote on J-man and trying to pass it off as random
I hadn't noticed that - sorry.

Unvote: J-Man
I’m not a fan of somebody apologizing for voting. It was just vote #3, if it was a random vote, don’t be sorry, just explain it and move on, although Sorin you jumped on rather quick with a vote on him without him explaining, opportunistic maybe?
DeanWinchester wrote:The earwig thing does seem really odd. does seem like a newb scum slip.
Vote: Earwig
Although I do notice you call it a newb slip it’s also not impossible for it to be a townie newb slip, you also jumped on rather quick with a vote.
ChaosOmega wrote:I still think Earwig is more suspicious than you, but he has enough votes on him without him having a chance to respond, and voting for you is better than keeping my random vote.
HUH? Why is voting somebody better than keeping a random? State a case on somebody and than follow through with a vote. Do you believe both to be scum? If so is it really a random vote?
DeanWinchester wrote:Putting somebody lynch -2 on page three is fine. If they are two poeple willing to hammer than they are the ones we need to be looking at. I think its interesting he has been quite ever since.
First off I’m not willing to lose a townie on page 3 when we could get a scum instead.

Scum List

Off the Mark
DeanWinchester
Earwig

Not Sure

J-Man
ChaosOmega
SorintheSeeker
GatorGuy

Townies

Estes
Me
ZeekLTK

Unvote/Vote: DeanWinchester
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:14 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:Also
FOS: SorintheSeeker
for showing emotion after the night scene, a common scum tell. He's new though, so it could just be that. But townies dying are an expected part of a game with a night start, so the emotion seems fake.
I found this to be interesting. Why cant we be disappointed when we lose fellow townies? What is scummy about that? Emotion? Definitely not something that screams “scum” to me.
It is a common scumtell. I think it's even mentioned in the wiki. Basically, scum like to fake emotions to make themselves appear more on the side of town. A real townie expects to lose a townie or two every night, so there's no reason to fake "oh what a bummer!!" or whatever. Scum see it as an opportunity to earn townie points, thus - scumtell.

Sorin's response to my accusation convinced me he's just a noob though, so I'm no longer suspicious of him for that.

Ryan, you seem a little scummy to me though, since you have me and Dean both in your scumlist, even though I have said Dean is one of my top suspects. You think I am just distancing? Or maybe you just think one of us is scum and you're not sure which? Anyway, it seems odd that you wouldn't even address the fact that I suspect Dean.

My vote's currently on Zeek, but I would support a Dean bandwagon too. I'm still waiting to hear more from both of them.
1: As a townie I don't expect to lose anyone at night, especially if we were smart during the day and went after the scummiest player

2: I think you answered your own question as opposed to the Dean question. I didn't address your Dean suspicion because the above was just some things I witnessed

3: In my opinion Dean has done enough with posting than disappearing without explanations that I feel good as him being one of our scummiest so far
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:45 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote: 1: As a townie I don't expect to lose anyone at night, especially if we were smart during the day and went after the scummiest player
I don't understand. How does the town going after the scummiest player during the day stop a night kill?
I'm of the notion that you don't just go after "anyone" Day 1, I want to go after the scummiest player and lynch him, than hope our doc and cop do their jobs at night. It doesn't STOP a nightkill per say, but it gives us a better chance to lynch another scum the next day. I didn't like the comment basically saying that a townie is going to die Night 1 no matter what, that isn't always true. It's a crapshoot but I do believe the more discussion on Day 1 gives the Doc and Cop a better shot of who to protect/investigate.

As far as Zeek is concerned, I believe he's made valid arguments so far, called out scummy behavior and played pro town. Granted, we are only 5 pages in so that can change, but so far I haven't seen anything scummy, so I put him in the town slot so far.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:My group of three:

Ryan
estes
zeek

Zeek because ryan put him in the town category for no real reason. I understand if ryan is a competent player he would do this also, but i'm not getting a smart vibe from him.
What reason is there to put Zeek in the scum category? And what reason have I given you to put me in the scum three? I mean you want to talk about no reasoning, your post screams that.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:21 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark: Just curious but are you saying that Dean's reasoning (which wasn's a very good argument) is making you suspicious of me? I explained why I placed Zeek in the town category in one my posts but I find it interesting that you are agreeing with somebody you fingered to be scummy
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:25 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote: What reason is there to put Zeek in the scum category? And what reason have I given you to put me in the scum three? I mean you want to talk about no reasoning, your post screams that.
False dichotomy. You had an "unsure" section too, but you somehow put Zeek in "town".
Please look back at my post. I said I believed that Zeek had made pro town arguments, called out scummy behavior and played pro town so far. I didn't put him in the unsure category because I had info on him that I felt was pro town. My unsure category included people who hadn't really posted alot of content
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:02 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:However that's very shady to unvote just because it was the third vote and apologize...

unvote Estes

vote earwig
A valid point made here, something you agreed with.
ZeekLTK wrote:People, including you, were pretty quick to jump on the "j-man" bandwagon but I guess those people aren't suspicious since they didn't vote for one of your mafia buddies?
A good catch and observation. I thought post 67 were some good thoughts on you being defensive and also a little “scummy” as well. I believe he’s answered questions when asked with content and not just one word responses and I feel he’s being active in our hunt for scum.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:12 am

Post by ryan »

Oh come on now OTM, just because his argument was against you doesn't mean it's ridiculous.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:That's not why I thought it was ridiculous. His usage of the accusation
"voting for one of your mafia buddies" in the early game made it ridiculous
. I explained this already.
Well that's called "distancing" and there is no reason that can't happen early in a game
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:31 am

Post by ryan »

OtM: I guess I like a confident/agressive attitude in this game as it makes scum uneasy, and when scum is uneasy, they make mistakes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:OK, fair enough. IGMEOY.
And I on you as well.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:52 am

Post by ryan »

Earwig wrote:I really have to wonder why ryan is so eager to put, and keep, Zeek on the town list.
ryan wrote: …..
Scum List

Off the Mark
DeanWinchester
Earwig

Not Sure

J-Man
ChaosOmega
SorintheSeeker
GatorGuy

Townies

Estes
Me
ZeekLTK…..
ryan wrote:
DeanWinchester wrote:My group of three:

Ryan
estes
zeek

Zeek because ryan put him in the town category for no real reason. I understand if ryan is a competent player he would do this also, but i'm not getting a smart vibe from him.
What reason is there to put Zeek in the scum category? And what reason have I given you to put me in the scum three? I mean you want to talk about no reasoning, your post screams that.
He tries to explain his reasoning here:
ryan wrote:……..

As far as Zeek is concerned, I believe he's made valid arguments so far, called out scummy behavior and played pro town. Granted, we are only 5 pages in so that can change, but so far I haven't seen anything scummy, so I put him in the town slot so far.

Not quite enough for me to vote yet, but

FoS: ryan

@ZeekLTK: IGMEOY means I've Got My Eye On You.
I believe I've stated already that Zeek is on my town list for now. I never KEEP somebody on a certain part of my list as players change behaviors and I do as well with my thoughts on them, I have to wonder why you, the three people I've fingered as scum have deflected to Zeek being scummier, very interesting. Having you all three think Zeek was scummier (and one even placing a vote) I find very opportunistic, definetly makes me believe that one of you three is scum
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:22 am

Post by ryan »

Earwig wrote:I didn't say I thought Zeek was scummier, I said I had to wonder why you (ryan) were so eager to keep someone (anyone for that matter) on a town list. You (ryan) even seemed a little steamed when someone else had Zeek on their scum list.
I don't think I ever said he was 100% town, I said he was playing townie currently and as for being upset about somebody saying he was scummy? I'd be interested to see where I said that (a quote possible?) We're 6 pages into this game, my list is subject to change at any notice depending on tendencies and playstyle. I guess the only reason I'd be miffed is that people seem to think that I believe Zeek (or others) are town (or scum) and that's the way my opinion will always be, that just isn't true.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:25 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:I have to wonder why you, the three people I've fingered as scum have deflected to Zeek being scummier, very interesting. Having you all three think Zeek was scummier (and one even placing a vote) I find very opportunistic, definetly makes me believe that one of you three is scum
That's crazy talk. Maybe it's because, oh I don't know, Zeek is acting scummy?!?!?
It's not crazy talk, it's an observation, just like yours is that he's scum, an observation.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 am

Post by ryan »

Earwig wrote:
ryan wrote:
Earwig wrote:…………

What reason is there to put Zeek in the scum category?
(bold here added by earwig)And what reason have I given you to put me in the scum three? I mean you want to talk about no reasoning, your post screams that.
….

I believe I've stated already that Zeek is on my town list for now. I never KEEP somebody on a certain part of my list as players change behaviors and I do as well with my thoughts on them, I have to wonder why you, the three people I've fingered as scum have deflected to Zeek being scummier, very interesting. Having you all three think Zeek was scummier (and one even placing a vote) I find very opportunistic, definetly makes me believe that one of you three is scum
Upset might be a little strong. Concerned might be a better term to use here.
I was wondering why you cared that someone had put Zeek on their scum list
I was interested in why he was on their scum list is the best way I can put it. As I said, I believed he has played pro town and so when I saw somebody else disagree, I was interested why.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:27 am

Post by ryan »

SorintheSeeker hasn't posted since the 18th, might need a prod.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:56 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
J-man wrote:
Vote:Gatorguy91
Could you explain?
I think we'd all like to hear some content from you. Suspicions? Opinions? Thoughts? You asked for Dean to respond to one of your questions (which I believe he did) and we haven't really heard anything from you since.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:The reason I have been quite: harry potter. finished it.

Ok, what is the argument against me?

And estes the reason I have been attacking you is that your "that is just how i play, don't lynch me." Which nobody else has commented on.
He just posted this on Monday
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Dean posted on Weds too. We've gotten almost nothing from Gatorguy still. Who are your suspects besides Dean? Who do you think is pro-town?

I can't stand this playstyle of not posting anything. If we don't share information, the town cannot win. Holding back is scummy.
It does make it difficult to read anyone as town or scum. [/b]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:05 am

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:actually guys you have it wrong all together, im done listening
im ready to kill Gatorguy91

Confirm Vote: GatorGuy91

Um..........wouldn't that be a "Lynch of Gatorguy91"

FoS: J-Man
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:OK J-man, please explain your case against Gatorguy.

unvote:
vote: ryan

Your last post made me more sure. You are more concerned with pointing out a silly little word choice mistake of J-man's instead of asking for him to explain? Very anti-town and a stupid thing to be suspicious of.

Zeek could just be playing overaggressive (and a little poorly), but ryan, you've been outright scummy. Time for you to face some pressure.
Slip ups in this game are NOT "silly little word choices" Being called outright scummy by you is rather funny though, looking back through your posts and seeing how you've been attacking me for things since I said you were scummy doesn't surprise me either.
J-man wrote:if i was going to NIGHTKILL Gatorguy91 i sure as heck wouldn't tell you dont be silly ofcourse i meant lynch.

truth be told in meatworld mafia we always call it the lynch a kill because technically speaking thats what your doing they are being hung by rope til dead. period so yea

and Ryan i know your thinking ooo deja vue, but it really isn't and shouldn't be considered a scum tell my silly little friend.

although all considering its a funny thing to point out when there is SOO much wrong with that post from your POV, im sure.
If you “of course” meant lynch, why didn’t you just say lynch? We’re not playing in meatworld mafia, and anytime I’ve seen somebody say they wanted somebody “killed” I consider that to be a mafia talking about what they plan on doing in the night session, why is that such a hard notion to accept?

Why you are claiming so early I don’t understand but I am in a game where we lynched a doc when he claimed early AND he ended being who he said he was (it’s an ongoing game so I can’t quote) so I’m a little leary about not believing you and you have been consistent on your “Give us content now Gatorguy91” attack.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:OK J-man, please explain your case against Gatorguy.

unvote:

Your last post made me more sure. You are more concerned with pointing out a silly little word choice mistake of J-man's instead of asking for him to explain? Very anti-town and a stupid thing to be suspicious of.

Zeek could just be playing overaggressive (and a little poorly),
but ryan, you've been outright scummy. Time for you to face some pressure
What do you want answered? I'm ready to face whatever you got, because your case isn't solid.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by ryan »

J-Man-You were the one that brought up KoH's, not me, I think you not using lynch and kill correctly is a scum tell and I'll wait for others to weigh in on it. And secondly, why would you say you could care less if Gatorguy91 is scum? You just posted that you investigated him and he WAS scum, which is it? Is he scum or not?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:lol ryan i said i got a guilty result and i wasn't positive of my sanity lol Gatorguy your in no place to put me on the same lvl as you you dont even post until your life is at stake.

cmon guys you either believe that im cop or im not which is it?
I'm not sure what to believe with you right now J-man, you're playing pretty confident right now which leads me to believe you could be the cop, but a piece of me knows what you play like when you are scum, and you're showing some of those tendencies too. I'll let some others weigh in, right now I'm 50/50 on believing you, especially after Gatorguy's vanilla claim.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:To respond for my behavior, I have just been trying to be overaggressive to put pressure on OTM and see if he cracks. Apparently no one agrees with me though so I'll back off for now.

Since we have a cop claim, if you want to test your sanity you can investigate me. I am the safest to investigate because I won't lie about my role: if you get an innocent then you are insane. And then if you aren't the real cop, the real cop won't waste an investigation AND end up revealing himself thinking he got a mafia when he didn't. If you get guilty on me then obviously Gatorguy is mafia and we should lynch him (if we don't today).

I won't vote for Gatorguy yet since you seem to think you are an insane cop, so no point in killing a townie and giving the mafia an easy bandwagon kill to finish off day 1.
But if J-Man thinks he's an insane cop why is he so sure that Gatorguy91 is scum?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:05 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:Wow, I miss one night and a lot of crap goes down.

So, to recap, J-man is cop, and Zeek is a Miller(what's a miller?).
We're not sure if he's insane or not, that is the real question
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:08 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
Earwig wrote:Also, I don't appreciate ANYONE trying to bully ANYONE, J-Man
eh? what does this mean?

Agreed, if J-man is a random cop, then he is of no use whatsoever. It's very hard to find out if he's random though and it could cost us several mislynches. I'm going to watch the episode to see if I can figure it out. By the way, can someone explain to me how the epi #'s work? I couldn't even find my role's epi #. Does 813 mean season 8, epi 13?

I am leaning towards no lynch today. Or lynch ryan. Either one. When the population of the town is an even number, we can afford to no-lynch once.

Zeek could really be a miller, and ryan could still be scum. Ryan could have faked getting a town vibe from Zeek despite his scummy behaviour in order to look good to the town when Zeek came up innocent. Bottom line - Zeek was acting scummy and Ryan put him in his "town" list.
That makes me very suspicious of Ryan, regardless of Zeek's alignment.

Zeek could be scum too, but I find it unlikely he would try to help us confirm the cop's sanity if he was scum. It would be an unusual ploy, but it's not beyond imagination.
^^This entire post smells of scum

That is completely a backward way to look at somebody. There are too many people that are using the "Ryan is scummy no matter what" argument and it's completely an anti town way to look at things. You are saying if Zeek is innocent than it doesn't matter I'm still scum is crap. What about looking back at people who said that Zeek was for sure scum and targeting them for a change? Your case on Zeek's scummy behavior has a ton of holes in it and isn't solid, I still think you've got a problem with him because he voted you, state a case with some evidence or move on, you are distracting the town with your jibberish

J-Man is NOT a useless character to us in finding scum, his vote still counts doesn't it? I'm not sure why you'd call him useless when he's just as important in lynching people as the next guy and if we find he's insane than we'll know early in the game. WHY you are suggesting a no lynch on day 1 is just insane to me. We aren't under any pressure to lynch anyone at this point (deadline wise I mean) so why panic? You are completely throwing wild ideas into the town's head to confuse us, an anti town move if you ask me.

Unvote/Vote: Off the Mark

Pretty quick to vote Gatorguy91 weren't ya? You are pretty willing to let a townie die on Day 1 with your "no lynch" approach AND calling J-Man useless is just plain not smart, especially after you JUST said in 189 we could use him to test J-Man. Zeek had nobody but you on him during this game with NO CASE and saying that it must make me scum is also wrong. Planting evidence on how I "must be scum" (when I know I'm town) is enough for me to put a pressure vote in your direction for your scummy behavior
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:19 am

Post by ryan »

The same thing could be said about SorintheSeeker and ChaosOmega
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:30 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark: You go through that entire post of why a "no lynch" would be good ONLY to say at the end that you are against it and we should just lynch Gatorguy91? I said it once, I'll say it again, I believe you are distracting the town for a reason and thanks for proving me correct again.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:32 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Ack! Estes there is a lot going on here and you are voting for a lurker?

HUGE FOS: Estes
I don't want a lurker lynched but I can't say I have a problem voting for somebody who currently doesn't have any votes on him, maybe a pressure vote gets him posting again?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:lol another stupid comment couretsy of Zeek
Why exactly are you sticking up for Off The Mark? I think it's a valid question, we don't know how many mafia there might be.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Sorin and Zeek are mafia, I am almost sure. Either mafia or dumb as posts.
I'll happily vote myself out of this game if I'm wrong, I don't enjoy playing with morons
Very pro town. :roll:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by ryan »

OtM: Kill and Lynch are two different terms for two different roles. Scum=nightkill Townies=lynch, I think you are looking at this and not giving it a worth read. Look at other games, I've seen this get looked at carefully in other games too, why are you dismissing it so easily? I agree that we do have a claimed cop, BUT the Kill/Lynch statement shouldn't be dismissed just because an insane (as you stated when you watched the episode) cop claimed.

I understand being frustrated in games but calling people dumb as posts or liar's doesn't make you look very pro town, it makes you look like a bully.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:58 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:I'm waiting for a pro-town player to ask for me to reveal it, because it seems only the mafia type want me to.
I'd like you to reveal Zeek.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:22 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:dang what's going on here... we need to keep Gator and Zeek alive until we determine J-man's sanity. But I am guessing he is insane, based on the episode.
We definitely do not want to lynch Gatorguy
Why did you say this in 206 than?
Off the Mark wrote: Yeah, I changed my mind, I don't like the no-lynch. I don't want to lose the game with only one chance to lynch.
So... I'm thinking we should just lynch Gatorguy
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:58 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Also, Ryan, my "lynch Gatorguy" comment was before I watched the episode and became almost certain that J-man is paranoid or insane. Now I think Gatorguy is nearly confirmed town, based on that psychic Cartman episode.
Thank you for clarifying that. I must have missed your reasoning for Estes being scum (in your opinion) could you clarify that please?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:10 am

Post by ryan »

Unvote/Vote: SorintheSeeker

Looking back through I don't know if I like how he re-appeared after being quiet for quite a few pages, placed a vote and than bailed. Call it a pressure vote or whatever you like but I'd like to hear more from him (such as what he thinks of current players) before I lift my vote.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:21 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:ryan would you mind changing your sig? I am not crazy about feeling insulted at the end of every one of your posts. It doesn't make you look like the nicest guy either. :D

One of the reasons I think you are misguided town is because I have read one of your scum games and you were very careful not to stick out of the crowd too much in that one. In this one, you have been quite aggressive.
Is that a better sig? Just for you OtM, a one day only sig to make everyone feel better about themselves. :D

I won't disagree, I have been extremely agressive in this game and will continue to do so. Putting the scum on alert is ALOT OF FUN
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:04 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:It also could be seen as a miller, with Cartman hating ginger kids, and he's a ginger, but he's also Cartman. But you could be right as well.

But we want to keep ZeekLTK alive until tomorrow to check the sanity of J-man. Unless...you want him lynched to keep J-man's sanity a mystery?

unvote, vote Gatorguy91

So this is the 2nd time that ChaosOmega has tried to throw accusations at Gatorguy after j-man's reveal.

The first time, okay, maybe it was an innocent mistake and he overlooked the sanity part (that's unlikely though, he just saw "cop" and it said someone other than him or his mafia buddies was "guilty" so he jumped on it). But come on, we're not lynching Gatorguy because we can PROVE whether he is mafia or not tomorrow. Why would you want to lynch him before we have proof? Only the mafia would want to do that.

unvote Off The Mark; vote ChaosOmega
That was the same reason I dropped a vote on Sorin, looked too opportunistic when he came out and voted (after being silent for awhile now) and hasn't said anything since.

ChaosOmega: Who are your top three scum suspects and why?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:20 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91: Any thoughts on ChaosOmega, DeanWinchester and Earwig you have? (strictly a discussion starter conspiracy people)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:49 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
ryan wrote:Gatorguy91: Any thoughts on ChaosOmega, DeanWinchester and Earwig you have? (strictly a discussion starter conspiracy people)
I think Dean has been a bit bandwagon-happy, Not really sure about Chaos and i think Earwig is a newbie.
Newbie to the game or newbie scum/town?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:09 am

Post by ryan »

^^^WOW :shock:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:38 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy: Your vote is on Zeek currently, who are your other two scum choices and why?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Zeek - what was the point of that? Do you think reading that mess is easier than just reading the thread? (and yes, I actually read it)

Some of your interpretations of what happened in a given post miss the main point, but I'm not going to go break down every single time this happened.

I'll just answer this question:
Zeek wrote:OTM tells the serial killer to try to target mafia at night (what brought this up??)
When Gatorguy suspected Zeek of being the SK, it reminded me that we DO most likely have an SK, since there were 2 kills on the first night. Well, actually one of them was an "arrest", so maybe we have a "bad cop" who is functionally an SK. Anyway... I decided I might as well try to convince the SK to target mafia, for both their own good and the town's.
OtM: Is it possible though we have a SK who wins if he's a sole survivor?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by ryan »

Vote Count Please
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by ryan »

I'd rather see Dean or Earwig get replaced, at least you discuss things
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:17 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:I'm hear just been busy.

Using zeek to test j-mans insanity kind of rests on trusting zeeks claim. But it still is the best option we have right now. I think its unlikely zeek is the sk. Judging from the arested flavor my first though was the dog the bounty hunter cartman.

As far as who is guilty i don't have any good reads on anyone
Listen, I'm not trying to be an ass when I say this but we are 12 pages into this game with lots of information and you can't even put together a top 3 who you THINK is scummy? I find that hard to believe.

FoS: DeanWinchester
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:12 am

Post by ryan »

Estes: You've been quiet for a few pages, anything new that's jumped out at you?

Earwig and Sorin: Top 3 scum?

And yes these are discussion starters
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:No. I've said my thoughts. I'm just reading along with the current discussion.
What do you think about lurkers?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:20 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin's re-entry and attempt to capitalize on a bandwagon was enough to put a vote on him in my opinion, call it a pressure vote for more content.

Earwig just hasn't done anything honestly and a replacement is probably in order. My main opinion on all lurkers is to pressure, prod and than replace but NEVER lynch a lurker.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by ryan »

Sorin: When I put pressure votes on somebody I try and be very careful a bandwagon doesn't start on them as I do NOT believe in lynching lurkers. If I see a bandwagon starting I'll pull my vote and

a) watch the person I had the initial vote on to see if he/she posts

b) watch the person who continued the bandwagon

You provided content, I appreciate that, now make sure you stay active (one post every 2 weeks is NOT active by the way) I do agree that the rest of us need to make a decision on what we are going to do and who the best play is today for the town.

My last FoS was on Dean for his lack of posting and his OMGUS statement of not having information to go by in this game

Unvote/Vote:DeanWinchester
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:18 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
Sorin wrote:Now usually I get night killed in the first few days because I'm so straight-forward and succinct in my gameplay but
I am pleased to see I have a few votes here so maybe that won't happen. (though I'm worried about what ryan said about it not being a real vote and instead a pressure one
and not lynching lurkers. hopefully that doesn't give anyone any ideas!)

As for my top suspects, my #1 is still Off the Mark. My other guesses would be Gatorguy and J-man. The people who don't come off scummy to me are ChaosOmega and
Estes
, but that's just barely.
OK, it's scummy to look too paranoid, but you are trying way too hard to
not
look paranoid, if that makes sense. "Yawn, la dee dah, those votes don't bother me," is basically the message you are trying to send here and you would have no motivation for posting this type of response unless you are scum. You even went to the extent of saying you were "worried" that Ryan's vote on you is not a "real" vote? Come on - thou dost protest too much.

Care to explain why Estes is one of the few you are not suspicious of?
LOL, when I read the "not a real vote" quote. Did I place a fake vote on you instead? I thought I explained once that my vote at the time was used for pressure (currently why I have one on Dean) but Sorin you are making me think I should place a vote on you (yes a real one) I glanced at your post last night but reading it a little more closely this morning, you are playing quite paranoid right now, why is that?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:45 am

Post by ryan »

Vote Count Please
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin is definetly looking more and more like a good first day lynch.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:28 am

Post by ryan »

Let me pose this (because it was asked earlier) Why don't we have Estes investigated tonight? It was mentioned to investigate (by Zeek I believe) ChaosOmega, and I guess my question is with Estes claiming cop, why don't we investigate him and see if he really is?

Estes: Did you breadcrumb that you are a cop? Looking back through I don't really see anything showing me info you are a cop.

Earwig: Anything you'd like to add to this discussion?

Sorin: Why should we keep you alive? Do you have a case on anyone else that's a better lynch than you?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:54 am

Post by ryan »

OtM: The thing that is difficult right now is we have two people who have claimed cop, and we're not quite sure if they both are sane or not. It's very possible Estes is also insane and that's why he got the innocent verdict on Sorin BUT it's also possible he's a regular cop. What's going to have to happen is we're going to have to lynch somebody (Sorin seems the best case right now) and see what happens during night, I think lynching Estes or J-Man is out. Gatorguy91 seems to be out (via J-Man's investigation) Earwig and Dean are basically MIA and I'm not a fan of lynching lurkers. OtM, I'm still a little skeptical of you but you are showing town like qualities. Chaos I don't really have a read on currently, more consistent content from you would be appreciated. I'm willing to believe J-Man and Estes' claim right now and am interested in their investigations to further us in Day 2.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:
ryan wrote:Estes: Did you breadcrumb that you are a cop? Looking back through I don't really see anything showing me info you are a cop.
I was trying not to give myself away at all.

OtM: yeah man, I realize how it looks. I look scummy as crap. But, again if I was mafia why would I have jumped out then? I was just trying to save a guy my investigation said was innocent. Hopefully I'm not insane, or worse, random.
Sometimes (notice sometimes) players will breadcrumb in a game that they are cop (leave subtle hints that can be used later to prove you are who you say you are) I do like the point that if you WERE scum you would have been fine with a Sorin lynch and not tried to save him. I am starting to believe your claim but I'm not 100% sold (not calling you a liar it's just a weird time for you to jump in and try and save) Playing devil's advocate you could have done it to save a mafia partner as well. I'm keeping my vote right now and will wait to see what some of the other townies think.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:55 am

Post by ryan »

Zeek: Let me ask you this, would Estes be a better lynch than Sorin?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:33 am

Post by ryan »

Estes: Who should be lynched today IF Sorin is really town?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:Dean.
I could be pursuaded to do a Dean vote BUT what case do you have on him?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy: Who is our best lynch today?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 am

Post by ryan »

J-Man: Any thoughts? Who in your opinion is our best lynch today?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin: We have 14 pages of content and only 4 people made a post that you agreed with? That seems VERY extreme.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:41 am

Post by ryan »

Vote Count Please
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:13 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:ryan... only two people have changed their vote since the last one. j-man unvoted and Sorin voted Dean...

So it looks like this:

SorintheSeeker - 4 (OfftheMark, ryan, ChaosOmega, ZeekLTK)
DeanWinchester - 3 (Estes, Gatorguy91, SorintheSeeker)
Earwig- 1 (DeanWinchester)

Not Voting: j-man, earwig
I thought there was there changes for some reason. Dean's bandwagon seems to be gathering some steam all of a sudden and I do find it interesting that he's voting for Earwig when it's been proven that Earwig might have to be replaced (he's been nearly inactive for this game)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:48 am

Post by ryan »

Guys, let's hold on a second. We've had the same 4 posters for a few pages now. I'd like to see what J-Man and Earwig have to say (two people not currently voting) and DeanWinchester (not much in the content department) What do you three think about a Sorin lynch here on Day 1? He’s at -2 right now so not in immediate danger (which gives us discussion time, a very good thing) If you three don’t believe in a Sorin lynch, who’s our best candidate and why?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:ryan maybe you missed this from the last page, but you never answered it...
ZeekLTK wrote:Given the recent "cop" claim... I kind of want to hear why ryan had Estes listed as "town" earlier in the game.

And I am still trying to figure out why he had me listed as well because I think that was before I claimed my role...

Ah, you would be correct, I did miss that. My analysis was only after 5 pages so the people who actually posted and had some sort of content showed town to me, I believe you and Estes had good content up to that point and that is why I put you on the town list. If you notice I had 4 players on the “not sure list” as they hadn’t done a lot of anything up to that point. This was of course before our “mass claims” that have happened since.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote: Estes could have seen that Sorin was about to be lynched and just threw that out there so that after we did lynch Sorin and it came up "town" everyone would believe he was the cop. And then he'd go after j-man at night hoping to doctor protected him instead of j-man.
Let me ask you this (IYO) do you think some of the scum are lurking and might have jumped on this change to lynch Sorin when he was as close as he was? I'm just trying to get a thought process on who our scum are and also playing devils advocate by using the "What if Sorin is town" possibility and also who are Sorin's partners if he's scum. I like to keep as much info on the table as I can, and not to confuse people but to play things through my mind on different scenarios. I am interested in J-Man's thought that Dean should be the one, do you have a case against him?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:42 am

Post by ryan »

Actually OtM, it almost seemed like Sorin was trying to stay away from a possible SK at night but the "acting like a mafia" comment is just plain strange, not really pro town thinking there.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by ryan »

Calling them lurkers is actually a compliment, I'd much rather call them "non contributors"
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:37 am

Post by ryan »

ryan's unofficial vote count

SorintheSeeker - 4 (OfftheMark, ryan, ChaosOmega, ZeekLTK)
DeanWinchester - 3 (Estes, Gatorguy91, SorintheSeeker)
Earwig- 1 (DeanWinchester)

6 to lynch

Not Voting: J-man, Earwig
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:57 am

Post by ryan »

^^^You just did that to make my Vote Count look bad didn't you? :wink:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:28 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK: Agreed, the problem is (as I stated earlier) we have 4 people doing the brunt of the posting right now and need some insight/content/posting/something from DeanWinchester, Earwig and J-Man on what they think of the Sorin lynch. Estes has already said that Sorin is innocent (by his investigation) Sorin isn't going to self vote so that leaves the above mentioned players that need to weigh in.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:36 am

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:it is now twilight
Which means we can still discuss till night hits (Stewie locks the thread) So any ideas for Day 2 we should talk about right now?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:43 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:Well that was a bit suspicious. j-man hasn't posted in days and then comes in within minutes of the 5th vote to lynch Sorin....
He has been inactive BUT the hammer was dropped 2 hours after the 5th vote (just to be accurate)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:49 am

Post by ryan »

This was brought up earlier but while we have time to talk

DG "disappeared" after Night 1
Vendagoat was "arrested" after Night 1

Is it possible these two could return?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:55 am

Post by ryan »

^^^J-Man, any ideas on that question?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 am

Post by ryan »

I don't watch the show enough (in honesty) so I'll have to rely on those who do.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 am

Post by ryan »

Well I guess all that is left is Stewie to lock up this bad boy and head to night.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by ryan »

Well now we need to find out about J-Man's investigation.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by ryan »

Hold on a second. I don't like this post one bit, you are basically saying that because you blocked me the kill didn't go through? Who's to say I had a night action? Seems pretty convenient you'd come out with this info BEFORE J-Man's investigation results.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:12 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:Hold on a second. I don't like this post one bit, you are basically saying that because you blocked me the kill didn't go through? Who's to say I had a night action? Seems pretty convenient you'd come out with this info BEFORE J-Man's investigation results.
Of course you don't like it. Got any strategy reason why you don't like it, or is it simply because it is evidence against you?

And what do you think I'm trying to pull by revealing this before J-man's result? I explained why I didn't wait. How is that "convenient"? Are you trying to imply that J-man and I are scum partners or something?

You're caught, Ryan. That response sucked.
That's exactly what I'm implying. To me it seems like you are trying to deflect attention away from you (and your partner) and shift it on to me. If you were a cop and you investigated me and found me to be guilty (which you wouldn't because I'm not) I'd be caught, correct, but you are saying you roleblocked me and saved somebody, and that just isn't true, I didn't attempt to kill anyone last night, that's not part of my role. I'll wait for J-Man, but if necessary I have no problems claiming to show my innocence and I can't say I'm a big fan of a wild accusation with no evidence.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:39 am

Post by ryan »

OtM: The number of "claims" in this game have me very suspicious of quite a few people.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 am

Post by ryan »

I've already admitted to not being a South Park daily watcher so I'd have to rely on Wikipedia as far as what happens in certain episodes. You seem to be the one being very defensive about your claim. You through out that you blocked my kill last night when unless you were scum, you wouldn't know what happened in the game last night either. I'm caught? Looks like you might be the one doing some backtracking here. I never said I didn't want you investigated, but I also don't know if we have sane cops or what we have. Estes seems to think Dean is innocent, via his investigation. How do we know you weren't blocked last night and you are trying to deflect why your kill didn't happen? I'm not going to out my role for one person with suspicion, but nice try.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:07 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:I'll put an
FoS on Ryan
for now, but i remember mathcam doing something like that being a mafia roleblocker..
mathcam?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:

Mafia Roleblockers are quite rare. I am not one.
It should be clear from the Day 1 discussion that I am town
WIFOM

That is by far the biggest attempt to get emotion on your side. And scum could have breadcrumbed in this game to look innocent, we enough suspects right now to safely say this setup is beyond any other games we've played. Talk about somebody dismissing a possibility. You ripped me for dismissing your claim yet you totally dismiss a mafia roleblocker in this game.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by ryan »

Three people have commented on Day 2, where is the rest of the game? Dean? J-Man? Sorin? Zeek? Anyone care to discuss what happened or didn't happen during the night phase?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by ryan »

J-Man is going to clear up a little of this discussion, but OtM needs to own some of his reactions today
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by ryan »

Zeek: Everyone that voted is guilty of lynching Sorin BUT I always look at votes and if they were placed opportunistic. That is what we might want to look at.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by ryan »

Ya know what OtM, you’ve blasted me a few times in Day 2 for not believing your claim and saying that my respones are proving me scum? Shall we revisit what you said after Estes claimed cop and that Sorin was innocent

Off the Mark wrote:^^^ don't believe it at all. Waaayyy too convenient. You just happened to pick Sorin to investigate? And if you are telling the truth we have an insane cop and a real cop? I don't think so. We'll lynch you when Sorin comes up scum.
Or how about this “WTF” statement
Off the Mark wrote:Where's your breadcrumb of Sorin? Without a breadcrumb, there's no way we can believe the claim.
Not bread crumbing doesn’t mean you aren’t who you say you are. Than very conveniently just 16 posts later we get this
Off the Mark wrote:Estes, if you are telling the truth, then I apologize in advance. But you gotta see how this looks like way too big of a coincidence to trust in. Sorin says he trusts you, you both look pretty scummy, then you come out and say you have an innocent investigation on him when he is about to be lynched. I just can't buy that.

Hey, if we lynch him and he comes up town, at least we can confirm your sanity. I think the best move is still to lynch Sorin.
Ah yes, the scum apologizing IF Estes is telling the truth (no reason to think he isn’t yet you seem ultra sure that J-Man is telling the truth, interesting)
Off the Mark wrote:I did a reread of this whole stinkin' game last night and I think Estes and Sorin both as scum makes the most sense. Overall, though, I gotta say...

Boy, lot of crazy kids in this game. I'm guessing most of you are in high school/college? I am an old man. :wink:
Well we know you are wrong on one here yet a pretty bold statement to lock Estes/Sorin together as scum buddies. (even with Estes’ claim) Sorin’s post in 348 wasn’t very complementary of you either OtM (something you dismissed say he doesn’t pay attention to everyone’s posts) Just remember, you haven’t been all that agreeable with past claims either
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by ryan »

Well if we have a role blocker (allegedly) isn't it possible we also have a mafia roleblocker?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:^^^ all those posts just show that I was wrong. Is that honestly why you think I am scummy, because I was wrong? And all my ideas made sense at the time and I think most of the town understood where I was coming from and even agreed with most of my points. At least, there wasn't a lot of arguing about those points at the time, so it seemed people understood/agreed.

You gotta admit Estes's claim and investigation seemed like a huge coincidence. That's the whole reason I didn't trust him! Heck, he could still be scum who decided to claim in order to become a "confirmed" cop. We don't know for a fact that that's not what's going on here. (at this point, I am trusting him though)
Than don't rip my ass for not believing your claim when you yourself have admitted to not believing others.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:
ZeekLTK wrote:Dean's thing about music... Estes can you elaborate? Maybe if we can figure out that role it'll help tremendously.
It said I saw music written down, and nothing suspicious. That was all; I just assumed it meant he was a singer/composer/writer or something.

Can anyone who watches South Park figure out a show where Eric has something to do with music?
It didn't give you an episode?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:Also why was ChaosOmega "Stan"? Does that mean the mafia are NOT Cartmen? That the other two are Kyle and Kenny?
Shit Zeek, that's an interesting point, I didn't even think for a second why Chaos wasn't a Cartman character. So it's possible Kyle, Kenny and Stan are the guilty ones?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by ryan »

We don't know Sorin's role do we? Just that he was town, what if he was the doc?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:That makes sense - mafia are non-Cartman characters. Not sure how it helps us though, so I don't know why ryan is saying "good point!"
Because my non paying attention friend, if that's the case it should be easier to find the liars when it comes to claims IF it's true that the scum is non-Cartman.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:When people get "sent to jail" who could be "killing" them? I'm not familiar with all the possible mafia scum roles.
I think Stewie said earlier that people who are "sent to jail" cannot return and are basically dead.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 am

Post by ryan »

Isn't the SK trying to be the sole survivor anyway? So he/she would be against the town and the mafia.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:31 am

Post by ryan »

Your right about one thing OtM, somebody has lied about their roleclaim and I believe that somebody to be you. Convenient suspicion thrown at me because you blocked me last night (from doing what, twiddling my fingers hoping to not be night killed?) We have alot of roles that we THINK we know what they are but we have no proof. As much as you are trying to drive who's claimed what, I believe you know more than you are letting on, probably because you already know the roles of the players in this game. Looking back I had suspicion on you in the beginning of the game and it's starting to shine through again.

Vote: Off the Mark
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:20 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Still no comments about my role. You really think I would make up "Revenge Business Cartman" who smears crap on houses?
Maybe the mod sent you a "safe claim" Saying that I'm 100% incorrect in suspecting you is just plain narrow minded.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:35 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:Still no comments about my role. You really think I would make up "Revenge Business Cartman" who smears crap on houses?
Maybe the mod sent you a "safe claim" Saying that I'm 100% incorrect in suspecting you is just plain narrow minded.
Ahhhh, I just realized something. I think the mod DID send out safe claims, and you got one, and that is why this occurred to you.
Safe claims are sent out in numerous games where there are many different roles, ask anyone. This is a null scum tell and having played games before, I would have figured you'd realize this.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:47 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Very sorry for the quadruple post, but another thing my all-roles analysis points out is that we are unlikely to have a doc. In the case that we don't have a doc, Ryan MUST be scum because the only possible blocker is me.
I can't see how we have two cops and no docs, that doesn't seem to make sense. With Dean and J-Man not picking up prods, it makes me wonder if their roles weren't used last night, another possiblity for why there was only one kill. Speculation is all we have till we get replacements in for those two unfortunately.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:03 am

Post by ryan »

Zeek: We haven't even heard from Sorin, how can you be so sure? What if J-Man lied? Dean? You already said that somebody lied about their role, why is it inconceivable that one of those two did? Your logic confuses me.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:09 am

Post by ryan »

OtM: You are being completely irrational. I do not have a "safe claim" I have a town role that with only two votes on me would be dumb to claim, would it not?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:30 am

Post by ryan »

Zeek: I guess the way I looked at it was that Dean didn't talk, so saying he lied is a stretch but not giving info would be the better way to say it. Also, didn't Estes claim cop? Why would he lie and say he was a mason if he was a sane cop? Also how do we know Chaos didn't send in a kill for the mafia?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Sorin you need to play a few games in the newb section. Your post makes it clear you don't understand several things about this game.

You should have claimed, first of all. Most claims are unprovable at first. That's OK.

Secondly, I made a list of all the claims a little ways back. I think Zeek made a list too.

Also, I think Ryan, Dean, and Sorin(2) all need to claim. As I said before, we've pretty much mass-claimed already and this will only help us identify scum at this point.
Oh there's been claims but honestly do you believe everyone has told the truth? You seem real intent on finding everyone elses allignment, looking who to nightkill next?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by ryan »

PLEASE tell me you are joking? Go ask anyone who's played this game for any amount of time and ask them what they think of people who try and get everyone to claim their roles. It smells very strongly of scum trying to figure out the power roles to get their nightkill down. There is no desperation on my part because my role is not scum, I'm pointing out scum tendencies that you are showing. You've been asking people to claim this entire game and not to find scum, you wanted the power roles out in the clear so you could kill them and than when your kill didn't go through you completely turned on one of the people who's been hunting scum this game, me.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by ryan »

And than let's look at your

"but we can certainly afford to lynch unclaimed players like Earwig/Sorin2 and ryan."

Are you serious? Let's go after people because "we can take a chance?" You have some people believing your crazy theories but that comment cements you are scum. in my book.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Unless we have a doc, you are scum. You cannot talk your way out of that one.
I'll tell ya two things OtM

1) THAT is illogical (since you like throwing that word around)

2) I'm not a doc but I do have a pro town flavor.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by ryan »

SorintheSeeker wrote:Everything I said before I was lynched was 100% true and none of my feelings have changed. The exact same people I thought were scum I think are now [maybe I'll add a few more +'s and -'s to my list later =)].

I was a vigilante, though I believe I could only activate it once total, not every night as Stewie claimed. Then again I had to ask what the role actually did (all I got at first was something about making people into chili) so maybe I was wrong. Anyway I had to do at night so I couldn't publicly confirm myself either way so I didn't see any point in claiming. Especially since it didn't really help one side of the other unless we had a confirmed scum (that somehow survived that day's lynch).

Could someone make up a list of claimed roles? Once the first two people started claiming and I knew I had a role, I figured either everyone or a large number of people had roles.

More later.
Mafia - ChaosOmega (too bad his role wasn't Butters/Professor Chaos)
Mafia - ?
Mafia - ?
SK - ?
Vig - Sorin (dead)
Mason - Vendagoat (dead)
Mason - DeliciousGoldfish (dead)
Miller - Zeek
Insane Cop - Jman
Sane Cop - Estes
Roleblocker - OTM
Vanilla - Gatorguy

This was what OTM had a page earlier. I believe it's correct/current.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:09 am

Post by ryan »

vampyrusddg wrote:greetings all :)

Just finished a quick re-read and looking at the claims I've got to say I'm favouring a Ryan lynch at the moment. Mostly because he's had a lot more interaction than earwig and therefore would give us more to go on tomorrow, while we Earwig can be investigated, although theres no way I'd rush into a lynch this early in the day, and I want to do another re-read of the early game with some of the blanks filled in this time to spot anything.

I'm pretty sure Estes is clean, unless he's scum with an ability to find out information but that strikes me as an overpowerful role, you'd easily be able to investigate the people you thought were power roles and then NK them...

His information on my role is accurate enough, although I am not a 3rd Mason as i would seem to suggest, and I have no protection/vig/investigative powers
I've had more interaction than Earwig/Sorin and that makes me worth a lynch? What do you have that Estes is clean? What about J-Man? My theory on OtM?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:42 am

Post by ryan »

Constant barrage? He's attacked me with the same "you're scum and you're caught" accusatons in almost all his posts, how is that good content?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:
Gatorguy91 wrote:Also, Zeek, If I'm so Obviously the serial killer, why aren't you voting for me?
Because it's better to kill mafia than the SK. The SK can kill mafia at night (like Chaos)
so why would we want to lynch him when there are still mafia around?
Because we don't want him to mess up and nightkill a townie. The SK's job is to be the sole survivor, so either we go after the mafia or the SK, either way we want them eliminated.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by ryan »

OtM: Don't be an idiot. The SK's role is to become the sole survivor so he doesn't care who gets lynched as long as it isn't him. He's out to eliminate everyone, come on now. I want the mafia and the SK to be eliminated, what part of that aren't you understanding?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
Mod
can we do something about the rude namecalling in this thread? It's getting tiresome.
:shock: WOW, is our skin not very thick OtM?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by ryan »

When you defeat? Careful, not sure if the room your in can support your head which seems to be growing. You haven't defeated any point I've made and I've already addressed your mass claim idea. R E A D the thread. I don't think you've had a good point since you said you roleblocked me (which you didn't because I didn't do anything) Bring up something decent scum and I'll think about saying you have a point.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:59 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:When you defeat? Careful, not sure if the room your in can support your head which seems to be growing. You haven't defeated any point I've made and I've already addressed your mass claim idea. R E A D the thread. I don't think you've had a good point since you said you roleblocked me (which you didn't because I didn't do anything) Bring up something decent scum and I'll think about saying you have a point.
I'm done talking to you.
LOL!!!!!! :lol:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:27 am

Post by ryan »

VOTE COUNT?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:31 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:I just realized something while thinking about this game. Town can afford a mislynch, so go ahead and lynch me. Then you will know I am telling the truth and I am a roleblocker. It appears we don't have a doc, so when I am dead you will 100% know Ryan is scum. I think it very likely Sorin2 is the other scum and Gatorguy.

Lynch me if you feel you need to, and then go kill the scum, it doesn't matter to me.
How will lynching you show us that I'm scum? All lynching you will do is show us your role. That makes NO sense whatsoever. IT's also not going to show us Gatorguy's role, come on now OtM.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:19 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin2 has posted once and you want to lynch the guy? Whatever happened to replacing inactives instead of lynching them? You might be pro town OtM but you consistently are pulling anti town moves and thoughts in your postings.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:55 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:ryan, you better hope Earwig/Sorin isn't mafia. You practically just defended him.

Also, I won't be here most of the day. Good luck in whatever happens(if anything does) town.
I don't understand why we were so gun ho earlier to let people speak and than the argument is brought up that somebody hasn't talked much so they should be lynched, that makes no sense to me whatesoever.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:44 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:
ryan wrote:
Estes wrote:ryan, you better hope Earwig/Sorin isn't mafia. You practically just defended him.

Also, I won't be here most of the day. Good luck in whatever happens(if anything does) town.
I don't understand why we were so gun ho earlier to let people speak and than the argument is brought up that somebody hasn't talked much so they should be lynched, that makes no sense to me whatesoever.
We're not targeting earwig because he's not talking, we're (or at least I am) targeting him because he acted like scum on day 1 with him j-man vote.
Oh I don't disagree the Day 1 for that role wasn't good but I guess I feel as though giving Sorin2 a chance to speak is the option, apparently others want him gone right away (for whatever reason)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:33 am

Post by ryan »

Have we asked for a mass role claim yet? To my knowledge we haven't. Lynching somebody just to lynch them because they haven't been helpful is a mistake. If Sorin2 isn't going to help than replace, not lynch.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:17 am

Post by ryan »

Ah who cares really? With 2 scum left there is little chance that we lose this game.

I am Misbehaving Cartman. I protect players at night. (something to do with Cartman being bad in the beginning of the episode and than turning good at the end? I don't know as I said earlier I don't watch it all the time) Carry on game.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:23 am

Post by ryan »

Oh my episode is 1007 (didn't put that above)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:32 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:So you are claiming doc, basically? That's interesting because since there was no scum kill and I BLOCKED you, there would need to be yet ANOTHER blocker to prevent the scum kill. Bad claim.

So if you're a doc, who'd you protect and why?
Oh I'm sorry, were you speaking to me? I believe this is what you said earlier
Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:When you defeat? Careful, not sure if the room your in can support your head which seems to be growing. You haven't defeated any point I've made and I've already addressed your mass claim idea. R E A D the thread. I don't think you've had a good point since you said you roleblocked me (which you didn't because I didn't do anything) Bring up something decent scum and I'll think about saying you have a point.
I'm done talking to you.
For the others who are speaking to me, I saved Estes on Night 1. (I wanted to make sure his investigation happened but apparently since I was roleblocked it didn't matter)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:43 am

Post by ryan »

WHY is this a doc-less game? Because you say it is? Estes didn't die, so why is it impossible that I protected him? WE don't know know if any kill attempt was blocked unless you tried to kill somebody and it didn't work! Willing to be lynched? How nice and special of you, how about we investigate you or I and go that route? Why are you so willing to lose more players to prove your point?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:53 am

Post by ryan »

YOU aren't reading what I'm writing! I said IF Estes was killed than I would have been lying. He was my doc save for the night session, plain and simple. Lynching you isn't going to prove anything but whatever your role is will be exposed. Estes lived, what part of that aren't you seeing?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:06 am

Post by ryan »

Because there wasn't a kill the scum was blocked? HOW do we know everyone is telling the truth about their roles? WE don't! That has been my argument for pages upon pages. You are right, I'm not gonna discuss this with you anymore because you are set on one thing and one thing only. This isn't a big game and it's not impossible to believe that the scum

a) Didn't get a kill in

b) Were roleblocked by somebody else

c) Didn't kill anyone in hopes of finding out more info (which by all these stupid claims you've been asking for, they have.)

Do what you have to do, I've claimed my role and so that is that.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by ryan »

Haven't we already said Gatorguy91 lied about being just "vanilla?"
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:49 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:Is there anyone else from Utopia on this site? Get them to replace.
Oddjob is on here (booboodafool)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:39 am

Post by ryan »

OH for christ sake OtM, should I go back and see if you ever said you weren't a power role but ended up being one? (allegedly) I claimed when the rest of the town claimed. I mean freakin seriously man. I'm more and more interested in lynching you just so I don't have to open this thread and read your........oh whoops, I got slapped on the wrist for saying "naughty things" better stop typing now.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:56 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:I was just rereading the day2 posts and I couldn't resist sharing this.
ryan wrote: 2) I'm not a doc but I do have a pro town flavor.
Uh, what? He just claimed doc! Can we lynch this scum now please? Oh, I suppose we should hear from Jman first, but I think we've got this game figured out.
Ryan has not stated that he was indeed a doctor, just has a protect.

But seriously ryan, wtf.
I'm tired of arguing with him my man, he's twisting words and theories I've used. I said I can protect and than I see a post saying I lied. I'm just waiting on J-Man's replacement (whenever that is coming down)
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:17 am

Post by ryan »

Lynch away game. I am claiming.
I am evil Cartman (episode 215)
. This game has just turned into a joke with lack of participation by some of the players and taking forever to get prods/replacements in. I've actually lost interest in a game that started off quite fun. Here's a free lynch for ya, enjoy.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:49 am

Post by ryan »

No the game hasn't been fun because I'm tired of sitting here waiting for freaking replacements, the game has been dominated by you and your rants and alleged logic. Looking back I dug my grave in Day 1 and instead of jumping on that you outed yourself in Day 2 with your role? How stupid was that? I haven't enjoyed this game and instead of prodding and replacing we've sat back and had 4 people debate the entire game, how freaking boring is that? How about I out my scum partners and really screw the game? Back off OtM, I've given my role, lynch away and shut your pie hole
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:50 am

Post by ryan »

BTW: I had two votes on me, I was no closer to getting lynched than you were. Nice argument though :roll:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:53 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Also, since he's "Evil Cartman" he may be like a godfather who will appear pro-town in the lynch scene.
Nope I'm evil, I'm scum, lynch me, lynch me.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:54 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:You're still complaining about my "freaking logic"? Unbelievable.
You had no case against me OtM, you haven't presented one thing that would sway a town and without me claiming my role, you wouldn't have gotten me lynched. Sorry buddy, you didn't out me, you just through out suspicion that nobody jumped on. Way to lead. :lol:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:01 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Wow. I have nothing to say to that. You are a sad little man.
How did you help sway the town to lynch me OtM? It's a simple question.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:06 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:It was inevitable. People are just waiting for Jman.
Ah yes, inevitable, indeed. :roll:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:12 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Giving up is your ego's way of avoiding losing. I can't imagine the self-esteem issues one must have to be unable to lose a silly game of mafia.
ROTFLOL. Good one OtM, quite possibly one of your best comebacks. I caused myself to lose, what the hell is the difference? I'm losing the game either way, I went out on my terms, I'm happy with my decision, you need to move on.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:15 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
ryan wrote:ROTFLOL. Good one OtM, quite possibly one of your best comebacks. I caused myself to lose, what the hell is the difference? I'm losing the game either way,
I went out on my terms
, I'm happy with my decision, you need to move on.
Exactly. Your ego couldn't handle it any other way.
MOVE ON
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:55 am

Post by ryan »

The ground is tainted, lynch the evil one and live!!!! :lol:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by ryan »

Still waiting for a lynch
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:06 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Are you kidding me, Estes? You still want to lynch Sorin even though Ryan has given himself up? I've done all I can for this town. If you guys insist on shooting yourselves in the foot, go right ahead.

Of course, I do think Sorin is the other scum, but why not go for the sure thing (Ryan) and get another investigation to confirm it?
I swear I've never seen a town this pitiful
:cry: And you say I take this game too seriously, lol.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:11 am

Post by ryan »

Why aren't you lynching me? Or at least you can get my partner..........OtM, you can come clean now man, it's basically over for us winning this game. The distancing we did was good but, the town was just better. I told you the "no kill" idea wouldn't work. Just out yourself and let this town win for crying out loud.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:13 am

Post by ryan »

We did do a good job my man, oh well, we tried I guess.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:36 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:I want to block another player I suspect of being anti-town. That's all I can say at this point. I will explain tomorrow and you will understand.
Ah yes the "secret plans" VERY pro town

Confirm Vote: Off the Mark

I'll try the vote for my scum partner trick and see if you all fall for it...........uh oh, did I type that or think that? Whoops
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:I bet OTM's talking about me, lol. why does everyone think I'm the sk, I'm just nice cartman from Red Sleigh down (617)
I believe you Gatorguy91, you aren't apart of the mafia clan.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 am

Post by ryan »

Good ideas, thanks OtM, you are a great scum partner.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:09 am

Post by ryan »

J-Man needs prodded or replaced
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:26 am

Post by ryan »

Such an Iowa thing? WTF are you talking about? It's used all over this site, take a second and look. Thanks for the Iowa slams too, they are REAL original.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:37 am

Post by ryan »

SorintheSeeker may also need a prod
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by ryan »

*twiddling thumbs waiting for the noose to fit around my neck*
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:32 am

Post by ryan »

OtM is right, let's lynch him.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:17 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:This game is strange.
Nah, let's vote OtM and than win. :D
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:YOU!
are the man?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by ryan »

Unvote/Vote: remussaidow

He's hiding something...........I think he's the SK, let's lynch him
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:
unvote; vote: Ryan

OtM is being powertrippy and won't kill Sorin, so we'll need to go after his boy instead.
Why are you protecting OtM?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by ryan »

I'm board with OtM or remussaidow being lynched right now, and I could be into Sorin too. Actually come to think of it, I'd lynch Gatorguy91 if anyone was interested.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by ryan »

So give me your top three that you'd lynch right now, I'm interested in getting rid of some dead weight.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:I already asked you to vote Sorin and you never did. This is my last post of the day. I hate playing with you when all you wanna do is stir crap, ryan. You were much more enjoyable to play with in your early days of mafia.
Than state a valid case why Sorin is a better lynch than a non confirmed cop OR a wagon pusher?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:
ryan wrote:
Estes wrote:
unvote; vote: Ryan

OtM is being powertrippy and won't kill Sorin, so we'll need to go after his boy instead.
Why are you protecting OtM?
If you could make an argument of me protecting anyone it would be Sorin, due to the fact I left his bandwagon. Explain how voting for you is "protecting" OtM? Siding with, yes. "Protecting", no.
Probably because as I stated before, I believe OtM is one of those that should be lynched today. Sorin has been pretty non existent and me voting for a non contriubtor goes against everything I've always said (you don't lynch non contributors you replace them) but since Sorin replaced in I haven't seen enough to lynch, so I'm sticking with either OtM, Gatorguy or remussaidow. I believe one of those three is the SK and the other two are probably mafia, Sorin just hasn't shown me enough scummy behavior to be swayed to vote that way at the moment.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #177) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 has been unusually quiet in this game.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #178) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:16 pm

Post by ryan »

vampyrusddg
SorintheSeeker II
Estes
Gatorguy91
remussaidow
Off the Mark
ryan
ZeekLTK

Ok here's who's left. A few haven't done/said very much in the past 4-5 pages

Sorin, remussaidow and Gatorguy91 have pretty much been a) lurking b) not helping I guess with that being said I don't want to lynch a potential lurker/non contriubtor so................

Unvote:

I believe that either Gatorguy91 or OtM are the SK/Mafia.

I'm a townie/scum/jester/psycho

Estes is a possible cop/mason

Zeek is a possible mason/mafia

I'm going back with my original plan. I think OtM is our SK, I'd rather see him go than have TWO factions killing people at night and thus causing us to lose the game.

Vote: Off the Mark
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:02 am

Post by ryan »

vampyrusddg wrote:I'm here, but I'm not going to be part of a lynch till everyone is here, or we've t least got our second cop result
Are you doubting my analysis?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:35 am

Post by ryan »

SorintheSeeker wrote:I don't see why there needs to be much discussion. Ryan admitted to being mafia. The point of the game is to eliminate mafia.

Vote: Ryan
You've been inactive for, what 12 pages? Why don't you give us a little more than, vote Ryan.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #181) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by ryan »

Great, another replacement. :roll:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #182) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:Now if only he would tell us who was investigated.
That would send this game alot to closer to a conclusion
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:09 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Paging Roach, Dr. Roach, please report to Cartman mafia.

We don't care if you've read the game, just give us Jman's result so then we can all vote for me.
Fixed that for ya OtM
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:26 am

Post by ryan »

Roach wrote:Well, I have to wait for the result, IDIOTS!
And with that, WELCOME TO THE GAME!!!! :D :D
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:47 am

Post by ryan »

This game should be nominated.........for what I have no idea but it's an award winner
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #186) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:09 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:I don't understand you guys. Why aren't we lynching Sorin II
I'm more sold that OtM is either a SK or mafia
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #187) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:08 am

Post by ryan »

Ah yes, "shut Ryan up" I think I could get a few more hands raised that YOU OtM should be the one that is lynched, you've steered the town in all sorts of directions, you need to be hung little man. Come on Roach, I like your playstyle, let's get OtM outta here and you can investigate whoever you choose at night
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #188) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:13 am

Post by ryan »

Do we really have to listen to OtM cry about me one more day though?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #189) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:20 am

Post by ryan »

^^^I love this guy. Alright game, let's get rid of the scum, Vote OtM.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #190) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:Also who are you going to roleblock OTM if we kill ryan? Gatorguy?

I think maybe it's safer to keep ryan alive and roleblock him so the mafia don't kill anyone again.
Yup, so let's lynch OtM and than move onto the SK (Gatorguy) We should have this game wrapped up for the town in two days max.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #191) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:51 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Roach didn't seem to know he had investigation results at first. Is it possible J-man false-claimed? And then Roach wants to keep ryan alive and votes for me? These all seem like scum actions, or else Roach is just very bad at this game.

Listen, people. Ryan is NOT a jester. Look at his behavior on Day 1 and through the beginning of Day 2. He only became jester-like when Gatorguy suggested that he COULD be a jester.
IF only you knew OtMscum. J-Man false claims? NO way, a game with people who false claim? SURELY you jest?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #192) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:17 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
Hey Stewie
, any chance we can modkill ryan? Just checking. He clearly has not been playing the game for several pages now and is just being disruptive.
Scum getting desperate now? :?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #193) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:22 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:Nice look on that, Zeek. Because In that episode, Cartman was doing that exclusively for money.

So Possible SKS:
Off The Mark
Ryan
Roach
Gatorguy91

And Possible Mafia:

Ryan
OTM
Sorin II
Fixed your post for ya. :D
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #194) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:12 am

Post by ryan »

ZeekLTK wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:Zeek please vote for Ryan so we can move on.
Fine...

unvote; vote ryan

Can night please not take an entire week this time? People, send your stuff in quickly, that sucked waiting so long.
:evil:
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #195) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:24 am

Post by ryan »

GO SCUM!!!!!!!!!