mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by mnowax »

not voting everyone cause you all look scummy.
Sure one more time for fun.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:52 am

Post by mnowax »

armlx wrote:Vikingfan: Edit By Way of Double Post.

BTW, we aren't saying lynching recruits is bad, its just that lynching recruit after recruit gets you nowhere fast.

Yos:

Unvote

Sorry, actually mixed up the overreacting thread with the OMGUS thread.

Blaze:

You pick up on things like TSS saying you need to die, yet suggest bad lynch plans. Thats the contradiction that gets me the most.
Who said Lynching possible recruits is GOOD???? It is one of the possibly worst things we could be doing! Not only we are intentionally killing a member of the town, but we allow the Cults to pick up another member!!! are you guys thinking straight? We should be looking for the SK and the recruiters.

You know the funniest thing? If you are a Vanilla townie, Lurking is the best in this game. either you win with the town, or one of the cult will recruit you and you could win with the cult. I think only the SK would really try to kill a townie power role.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by mnowax »

Is there a reason why you killed dripping goofball?

Vote: Bladerunner
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by mnowax »

Lets just say Blaze slipped and said something that confrimed something. I can not say why, but, or how i know, but he is not beneficial to the town.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by mnowax »

no there is not. If the came upon this information he let go by accident, then i have also opened myself wide open.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 am

Post by mnowax »

sorry about the down time from me. Like i sad before i know that blaze killed DGB. i cannot say why i know, but i can with relative certainty. He said something before that confirmed my suspicions and information and deductions that i have now.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:29 am

Post by mnowax »

i cannot by any means let go of my role information, but i can tell you that it wasn't because i am a cop and have a guilty on him. The only way i would get a guilty on you ( like almost everyone has said) is if you were in a cult. Even if i got a guilty on you, i couldn't be sure that you killed anyone. So there must be a reason why i know. And i Guarantee that if he comes up as town ( which i believe is a remote chance) i will absolutely explain everything the next day, and everyone can decide what to do with me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by mnowax »

this is my final statement of information. 70% of why i think blaze killed DGB was something that he said that confirmed info that i have. 25 % of the reason why is due to my own night actions. 5% is pure gut.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:36 am

Post by mnowax »

ionce again i can not say what tipped me off today. If you believe that DGB is a SK that needs to stay alive, then i will tell every one who i am, and why are the reasons why i konw what i know and surmised.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:13 am

Post by mnowax »

who knew that a SK would be more beneficial to the town then a vig.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by mnowax »

well here we go. Tell us your recruiter, and we will let you live. If not , you will be lynched. Understand?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:19 am

Post by mnowax »

sounds like a plan. Now who do we
lynch?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:19 am

Post by mnowax »

the silent speaker wrote:Our lynch is Occult.
I'm also just curious at the sudden drop off in interest to lynch him. I personally am finding it a bit ridiculous. He pulls a gambit and we seem to be letting it work. Before he claims, he is the perfect lynch to a good portion of the players:

Guardian wrote:
Blazerunner [6] (the silent speaker, Greggo, armlx, mnowax, malthusis, vikingfan)

and now after he says, "well you got me, I'm in the cult." everyone suddenly drops their vote?
I don't see one single unvote after he claimed. All the unvoting was before. The only shift is that now that Blaze is an acknowledged recruit, Occult has voted him -- when recruits are exactly what we don't want to spend our time lynching. (Yes, Blaze *could* be a Cult Leader, but Occult gives no reason for him to be more likely to be one than anyone else. In fact, Occult himself says that recruit is by far the more likely: "I personally think there is a
slight possibility
that he could be more then a recruit.")

Blatant falsehood and an action long shown to be not in alignment with the best interests of the town. Ergo, Occult is trying to drop his now useless asset like a hot potato.
Vote: Occult

I like the reasoning. I also believe that while I was still on the wagon even after he claimed, i believe that there is no way Blaze would have thought that claiming a recruit when he is a leader is a very good idea. He knows that he is either going to get lynched or vigged anyway, so it does him no good to claim being a recruit unless he was one.

unvote, Vote Occult
Besides,
his name sounds like he's a cult leader!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:16 am

Post by mnowax »

Due to his claim. I do not believe that he killed Dgb anymore. But i am 100% certain that we have a SK.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 am

Post by mnowax »

Blazerunner wrote:Well, I have nothing else to talk about the accusations made over me. But feel free to keep them going for as long as you want, and I will keep responding to them for as long as I have arguments. I hope no one says "scum, youre deviating from your accusation" for what Im going to ask right now.

I was wondering about 2 things:

First, there was only one body tonight, and we have the SK and the vigilante. There are 3 and only 3 things that may have happened:

1)The vigilante didnt try to kill, and SK killed DrippingGoofbal
2)Both of them took a shot, but one of them was blocked, and the other killed Dripping
3)Both of them took a shot, but one of them hit a "tough" target (SK or a recruiter), and the other killed Dripping

I really dont know: Should the vig have tried to kill? I would like to hear everybody's opinion here. It is a guesswork, but can eventually get us anywhere.

The other thing: can TSS explain what is the "perfectly good reason for focusing on the armlx bandwagon rather than the mnowax one"? This is no accusation whatsoever, I already said he didnt NEED one, and depending what the reason is, he shouldnt even tell them. I can think of 3, but Id like to hear from him, since he mentioned it. But I wont take it as a scumtell if he doesnt explain, I can imagine town reasons for that too

Note the italicized. He makes sure that he lets us know that both a vig and a SK exists. This is not an open game, were not sure of the existence of the roles. How did he find out this information? No i am not a tracker. No i am not a watcher or alarmist. I am a Vig. I didn't kill last night because i wanted to make sure i had a kill for night one of this game. Therefore, There IS a SK in this game as well as me, and although there will be an attempt to kill me, i will finish off Blaze in the night. If i happen to get recruited, i will spout the name of my leader immediately, So if you don't want me around, you must kill me. I only say this because were getting close to lynch( i believe) and i want all my information out on the table before i die.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by mnowax »

you forget something. I am a vig, and if blaze was pulling a gambit as a leader, then he get s lynched tomorrow, because he wont die tonight if i vig him. Simple? thats the major reason why i claimed. I am not stupid, ya know. I do know what i am doing, however flawed the logic might be. I am only here to help the town, and once i use my vig powers, it'll be untill night three to use them. I almost certainly wont survive until then, so make my target good. I am favor of a blaze vigging, but if there is anyone else as an option, let me know.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:44 am

Post by mnowax »

the silent speaker wrote:Another thing to consider is that sometimes lurkers need to be lynchedsimply to weed out deadwood that is preventing the active fraction of the town from having a lynch quorum without resorting to lurkers (who aren't voting anyone) or scum (who aren't voting their own). But generally I agree with Yosarian.
I am a vig, and if blaze was pulling a gambit as a leader, then he get s lynched tomorrow, because he wont die tonight if i vig him.
We have only your word for it that you're a vig. If you're not, you won't vig him, and he won't die regardless of whether or not he should be lynched.
I am not stupid, ya know. I do know what i am doing
I tend to disagree.
Two things. firstly it doesnt matter if you believe i am a vig. i wont last the morning without becominga recruit or dead, in which it will confirm me if i am killed. secondly, if he is still alive tomorrow, you have your lynch target.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 am

Post by mnowax »

Skruffs wrote:Posts 19, 20, and 21 are all horrible.
Fos : yosarian, armlx, curiouskarmadog

Drippinggoofball was SHOT, which is the MO of both the vig (if there is one) and the sk (if there is one). Neither of these roles are assured, but all three of these players in their first (or thereabout) posts seem to indicate the opinion, at least ,that there may not be a vig and there is an SK.

Fos fos fos. The only reason anyone could know that there is an SK and not a vig is if a cult recruited the vig last night.

Secondarily, I think 2 cults AND an sk seems like a bit much; if they were successful, then we just started the game with 33% scum and if we lynch wrong today, we wind up going to day 2 with 7/14(or 1 or 12) which is 50% scum which means an almost guaranteed scum win. I don't think a sane mod would use a setup which even, theoretically, COULD put the town in lylo day 1.

On to page two...
Firstly, I Agree with the first part and that is part of the reason why i figured Blaze was the SK

Secondly, There is DEFINITELY a SK because i didn't kill last night, and there was a shooting. Whether or not there are two cults is the unknown.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 am

Post by mnowax »

THERE IS A SK! yes i am *THE VIG* i am the only vig. I have no reason to lie about this. I made an assumption regarding someone else's post. What else is new around here? Granted i was Totally wrong, but my roles is out, and we have found a Former Rb'er and a now a cult recruitist.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:19 am

Post by mnowax »

The only thing that needs to happen is i stay alive into the night. after that, it doesnn't matter i will be able to kill tonight, and take the consequences of claiming today.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:49 am

Post by mnowax »

sorry im around, i think that yos is wifoming, but i dont necessarily believe it is a scumtell, mostly because i agree with it. its simple.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by mnowax »

i want Tar dead. that is all. SlySly's action are so scummy that they should have warranted an instant lynch. i am amazed that his replacement is still alive.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by mnowax »

Unvote, Vote Spring Lullaby

Hammah time!

oh and good night blaze....[/b]
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:46 am

Post by mnowax »

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Yosarian is either SK or Cult leader. I tried to vig Yos last night. i didn't go after Blaze.

Plus , i am still alive which is wierd, but ill take it!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:53 am

Post by mnowax »

i tried to kill him and only Cult leaders or the SK have one-kill immunity.

there are no docs in this game, so that must be right.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by mnowax »

i have no idea whats going on, but i targetted yos. When Blaze said we wasn't recruited, i had a feeling that he might be telling the truth, and i looked back at some of the people who said the least yesterday, and i picked yos out of that set. It is possible we have two vigs, shooting every other night is a weird thing to have for a vig, but it allows both vigs to target a CL or SK and kill them in one night. it get s around their one kill immunity, and yet allows to effectively have one vig kill a night, assuming myself and the alternate vig took shots every other night. We have no redirection roles, so unless i was RB'ed by blaze, which could very well have been the case, we have at least one other vig and/ or sk.

Vote Yosarian2
You're right i didn't vote.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by mnowax »

i have said before, the name of my cult leader might just happen to leak out of my post if i am to be recruited. i am not recruit. and i am not pulling a blaze.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by mnowax »

yos, i have already said why in post 448 i have put a vote on you due to my conclusions.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:02 am

Post by mnowax »

no i don't but it s not hurting anything to stay on there for now.

Like i said before. i just picked randomly off the people who didn't post much yesterday.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:48 am

Post by mnowax »

[Off Topic]
That is quite possibly the funniest quote ever! i am so going to sig that!
[/OT]

i am quite serious. i just randomly picked yos hence the phrase random choice. Like i said in he very beginning, the best way to win here as a CL is to lurk. My opinion yos among other people was relative lurkers. i just figured id pick him.

Lynch me if you want. it will prove i am a vig. my power is all gone. i have to wait two days before i can kill again, and by then i will almost certainly be culted, and useless. I have made terrible assumptions in this game, and if the only way to prove who i am is in death, then so be it. i also don't want to be a recruit, either do id rather die noble.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by mnowax »

Vote MNOWAX
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:19 am

Post by mnowax »

uhhh i took my vote off of yos.

no i wont ask for a replacement. i have made my point.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 am

Post by mnowax »

you wanna bet? :)
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:29 am

Post by mnowax »

Unvote
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:50 am

Post by mnowax »

why?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:33 am

Post by mnowax »

lemme check there are many ones out there.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 am

Post by mnowax »

why do you think that i am scum beep?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #37) » Sun May 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by mnowax »

i see what you are saying armlx, how ever i dont get how Kat is confirming it. can you give me a post number? you dont have to point it out, just a number will do.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #38) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:31 am

Post by mnowax »

curiouskarmadog wrote:received my prod. Not too much to say at this point, I feel like Mno is probably a recruit at this point, this will be proven if he doesnt vig someone tonight. Today we shouldnt bother hanging recruits and we should attempt to find recruiters....the only people who would be worried about recruits is an opposing faction (another cult)...which makes me wonder why Beep Beep's vote is on Mno.

now at this point, i dont have a clue who the CRs are. I have hunches, but they are not more than that at this point.

X

I told you i attempted to vig last night and i wont be able to tonight. i am under the understanding that i only get attempts to vig and i i can not attempt two nights in a row
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #39) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:32 am

Post by mnowax »

EBWDP:

X
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #40) » Thu May 08, 2008 5:04 am

Post by mnowax »

ahh gee thanx slysly, never knew you cared. I wish i was that smart to claim vig when i was a CL
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #41) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by mnowax »

armlx wrote:I just realized I'm a fucking idiot. My whole Hjallti read was completely invalid.

I had Hjallti on vig based on his whole double vig post and penguin's FOS of mno for claiming that blaze had killed the person she presumably did. However, I forgot about the entire events of last night. Right now this theory is only valid if TSS is SK, Blaze actually blocked him (or someone else random) last night, mno killed blaze and was culted, and mno is now lying out his ass about targetting yos b/c he thought it would be a valid avenue to pursue aka really improbable scenario.

After considering this, I've come to realize there's probably a decent chance of SK Hjallti, if only based on the penguin thing, but I'm not even that sure.

i was under the understanding that you thought he was a mason! thats what i read him as.
SlySly wrote:
mnowax wrote: there are no docs in this game
Can you please explain what you meant by this statement?
mnowax wrote: i tried to kill him and only Cult leaders or the SK have one-kill immunity.
If I recall Blaze's last statement during twilight, he said he was going to block you. If you are a vig, which I don't believe, why do you think your attack would have even reached Yos when Blaze was blocking you? Blaze is confirmed as being the RB and not culted so we know his roleblocking skill was still available to him.
Blazerunner wrote: Don't kill me tonight I am still the blocker...but I will have to block you
Firstly, yes there are ZERO doctors in this game. Check the setup. The only thing they can stop is a recruitment, not a killing.

I didn't believe that he actually was going to block me. I never was going to shoot him in the first place. I went after yos on the off chance that he didn't block me. not much more to say about that.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #42) » Fri May 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by mnowax »

im not a recruit.

however it it means that i must die to prove my truth, then go for it . like i said before i used up my vigging powers for at least 2 nights, and by then i will almost certainly be a recruit, dead or we will have won the game. id rather die a noble death and show you the truth, then stay alive a hope that i dont get recruited.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #43) » Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 am

Post by mnowax »

hasnt been the first time that ive voted for myself. dont make me do it again!

i am not a cult recruiter.

i am a vig. i have not been culted.

i just realized something. there is a good chance that the cults are recruiting each other members on different nights, correct? if thats the case we may have a lot less recruits then we think.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #44) » Sat May 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by mnowax »

why skruffs? like youre going to tell me, but i should ask anyway.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #45) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:28 am

Post by mnowax »

in light of everything i woudlnt mind a volkan lynch.

vote volkan
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #46) » Thu May 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by mnowax »

why does everyone think i am cult??? i am NOT CULT im not a leader, im not a recruit. how can i prove this to you guys??
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #47) » Sun May 18, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by mnowax »

you lynch me you lynch a vig. i am warning all of you guys.

that is all. i trust you guys not to kill me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #48) » Tue May 20, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by mnowax »

uhhh i believe i brought up the fact that there must be two vigs here?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #49) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:32 am

Post by mnowax »

this is sick there are cultists voting for me , i am almost sure of it. this is so sick. i am not cult! yo no culto! you are just lynching a vig! there is no way i can explain anything to you guys, i have been totally honest with everything i have said, every decision i have made, every target i have made. i have been useless to the town so far, but in my death you can see who is scum and who isn't . Mark these words of a dying man. i have no more to say, i have no more to live for. I will hardly be useful as it stands. Good luck Town, You're going to need it!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #50) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:24 am

Post by mnowax »

random!
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #51) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:00 am

Post by mnowax »

like i said before i never had any intention of killing blaze after his confession. i said before it was random from the people who didn't contribute as much and were lurking a bit.

this doesnt make sense i know, but it is also me youre dealing with.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #52) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:55 am

Post by mnowax »

my main concern was that skruffs believes that i have this elaborate plan that i am a cult leader, and am nothing else but playing the town. i feel that i am terribly unlucky that my only vig shot ( possibly of the entire game ) was blocked, butit doesn't mean that i am not who i say i am. i think that skruffs is projecting IMO because he is a CL and is trying to get me lynched with no logic. everyone knows that his reasoning is BS, and yet everyone want to see me in the gallows.

unvote,vote Skruffs
He is higher on the list even more than volkan..
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #53) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:56 am

Post by mnowax »

uhhh didnt wehe already claim mason?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #54) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:15 am

Post by mnowax »

firstly i am surprised to wake up and find that i still wasn't recruited, which means good news, but i need to clarify this...

Mod:
If i attempt to shoot tonight, then get culted, will my kill go through?

also we need to figure out what the hell happened at the deadline, at least two people came off as REALLY scummy, my thoughts later on that.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #55) » Wed May 28, 2008 2:04 am

Post by mnowax »

Vote Skruffs
The piling on the wagon just reeks to me. i think that Skruffs was scummy yesterday, but jumping on the wagon yesterday seals it.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #56) » Fri May 30, 2008 12:35 am

Post by mnowax »

going to letchworth for the weekend be back mon/tues
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by mnowax »

i honestly have no idea.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by mnowax »

im killing skruffs, unless there is a problem with anyone other than skruffs saying there is a problem with it.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by mnowax »

i know isn't it so kewl that no cult would recruit me? it makes me live longer as a town member and not a cultie.

i konw you were pushing for me to be town. its EXACTLY the reason why i think youre scum. youre right in that i am town, however most people think i am scummy. why are you so different? cause youre scum that is making it look like youre distancing from me. , so when you go down, they will be able to lynch a powerful town role like me cause you were distancing.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:31 am

Post by mnowax »

Unvote, Vote Aioqwe

the stalling is SO scummy. bye.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by mnowax »

not only am i still alive, but i am not culted either! and i my vig went through! also it proved one of my theories that there was more than one vig, and although we didnt hit a CL we took care of a couple of cultists.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 am

Post by mnowax »

you know what this means?

there is no at all in my mind as should be in any others, that skruffs is scum. lynch him.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:56 am

Post by mnowax »

vote:Skruffs
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:01 am

Post by mnowax »

no i shot him last night, like i said before, my vig went through him, so hes scum
nuff said.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:27 am

Post by mnowax »

there shouldn't be any discussion about this. Skruffs is a cult lea...

oh i got you guys

i am the only townie left.

Skruffs, Tss, and Beep beep are cult A

Armlx, slysly and yos are cult b.

:/ well im not going to get in to any faction wars here. ill be back to run you down skruffs. Untill then i can lynch anyone and get ahead.

Unvote, Vote Armlx

dont cult me. just burn me to a crisp.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by mnowax »

sweetness once again i was not culted! we killed a CL, and we can get the other one right now!

Vote Skruffs

cerulean cult: you had better help me on this one, else you guys are next. If you dont lynch him, i will kill him in the night anyway.

SK, you might as well vote for him too, not much else you can do.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by mnowax »

I AM POSITIVE that Skrufs is one of two things

He is a Cult Leader: in which he is a dead man by tomorrow morning regardless of what happens here.

He is a Serial Killer: in which he either hit the real cult leader, or decided not to shoot last night ( which would be stupid, especially when he is very close to dying as it is )

heres my idea. Skruffs, if you are a SK, you tell us who you attempted a NK on, and we lynch that person. If he comes up as CL we can deal in endgame for a joint win, ok? If he comes up SK, you're toast.

We got a deal?

UNvote
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by mnowax »

EBWODP: IF he comes up as anything other than CL, you die.

also if you are not SK, you are Liar and you die.

that is all. :)
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by mnowax »

the good news is that we have at least myself and one other person( ie you ) that are not recruited. that means at most 4 are cultists with one being the CL we kill. assuming we lynch the CL. The only thing we can hope for was that there was a steadfast townie in the game, and we can get the other cerulean up, townies can still win this.

I offer that we jointly win with SK, is that ok with you? and is that ok with anyone who is still a member with the town?

we have two kills tonight. We also need to know if there is a steadfast left in the crowd. there is almost no point into not admitting it right now, as we are so close to the end, and we are cerain the we have other CL.

Vote: TSS
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by mnowax »

we could actually get him lynched if we force a deadline. the other three would have to vote for someone else at the same time, and we could try. i just hope that the cerulean cultist will go for it.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 am

Post by mnowax »

not SK
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 am

Post by mnowax »

please for the love of god, please hammer any townie left.

if not, i am absolutely goign to get culted tonight if we don't, and do matter what, i will lose.

Skruffs, heres what i want you to do. if he doesn't die, shoot me. In the Head. at least i wont be a part of the cult. Also it will make it at least even. SK plus (townie? other cultist?) versus two cultists can force a no lynch and win.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am

Post by mnowax »

Beep! Beep! wrote:Yos or Skruffs should die.

Going on vacation until July 8, please don't replace me, thanks.
we will be waiting untill july 8 for him....so we need to keep talking till then?

or should we replace anyway?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am

Post by mnowax »

ait i just see something. the townies have this game in the bag Even if beep is scum along with TSS and Sly, we have him lynched if it deadlines.
Norinel wrote:
Some other notes:

1. If discussion lags, I may set a deadline for the day. If the town doesn't have a majority by then, the person with the most votes is lynched if they have at least half of the required votes. If there are multiple people with the same number of votes at a deadline, the one who reached that number first is lynched. If no one has half the majority, no one is lynched.

there is already half of the majority reached on his wagon, and hes gotten to three votes first, so there is nothing he can do to stop the lynch. we need to make a deadline, and make night plans. Skruffs, you down for a joint Town, SK victory? we can kill of two cultists at night, after we lynch the other leader, then it is just a matter of lynching the last cultist (if there is another) tomorrow. so what will it be?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by mnowax »

wonderful he now knows hes going to get lynched and lose the game for his cult.

Skruffs, you havent answered my question. Joint Town SK victory?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:43 am

Post by mnowax »

he couldn't have. i did.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:32 am

Post by mnowax »

why don't you just give him a claim when he comes back either way I'm still a vig

on a side note I put a knife through my hand so I can't type as well and I am using Dragon software to dictate for me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by mnowax »

skruffs who are you goin to kill tonight please before beep hammers please
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by mnowax »

beep please dont hammer til he says swho he is going to kill
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Post by mnowax »

i am NOT shooting you. it is very possible that i am the only town player left here. and i NEED you to achieve a town win. if i am the only townie left here, which could be possible, i am willing to do a joint win. you shouldn't be like this, i am offering a joint win, and if i do shoot you, the town loses,because i will almost certainly be hanging tomorrow. if we kill two people that are cultists, we can force a no lynch, and effectively win tomorrow. dont you see? you will win with my plan! Anyone who is still town, should know this, and agree with it. i am a very trusting that you wont kill me, and it will be two nights before i can kill again so you will be safe.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 am

Post by mnowax »

uhh no i killed beep! you said you were going after Sly! ugh...
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 am

Post by mnowax »

I AM STILL TOWN!!!

Yos, if you are telling the truth, we can still win this thing. 2/1/1/1 is still winnable, especially with SK help. As you can see, i PM'ed Nor, re: the ruling on ties. It is still possible! i am very surprised that skruffs is not jumping on that.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 am

Post by mnowax »

he said he was going after sly, and i wasnt going to kill him figuring he was the only possible person that could help the town left.

assuming he killed someone else,

there would be a four person deadlock today, in which we could force a no lynch. next night he kills someone else. 3 left in day means we can lynch the last person, and agree to either shoot each other for the tie, or not shoot each other for the tie.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:05 am

Post by mnowax »

Yosarian2 wrote:Mnowax: I have a lot of trouble believing you here. Why would you kill Beep, who had just hammered the Fucia cult leader, instead of SlySly (who was obveously cult) or Skruffs (who was clearly the biggest single threat to the town after both cult leaders were dead)?
sorry for the trips posting..

beep could have easily been cerulean cult hammering fusicha cult leader, which i assumed from the get go.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:19 am

Post by mnowax »

we can easily take him out today if you think he is still a threat. you think any cult member will not lynch him?
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 am

Post by mnowax »

it didnt matter in my mind as long as they are cult, they were a threat to me.

I AM NOT CULT

I know it looks shitty, but you gotta believe me here, i was under the assumption that it was me and SK versus two cults. i didn't believe that there any other townies out there, which is why i just spent yesterday pretty much talking to Skruffs and getting TSS lynched.

I feel bad about beep, probably the only one keeping me from getting recruited the past couple of nights. But you have to realize my assumptions. my assumption was as of yesterday, i felt like i was the only townie left in this game. I understand it is a hard to believe thing, but yes i am still a pro-town vig, and at least if i die, i can prove it. However it will not help our cause if you need to lynch me to prove it. assume you are the only townie left. how fast would you die today?

you and me are still here, remember that. we will trash Skruffs if you believe that we can win this without him
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:57 am

Post by mnowax »

absolutely.

Vote Skruffs
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:41 am

Post by mnowax »

The last thing you said was you were either shooting Sly, or no one. Just beacuse you said his bname at one point doesn't mean you were going to shoot him. I siad before if i was the only townie alive, i needed you to help,and in end we could have a joint victory. I didn't get the unrecruitable vibe off of Yos. so i figured you were the only one left that could help me win. I didn't believe that I had another townie alive, so you wernt goign to get popped. its now time for you to go.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 am

Post by mnowax »

probably because i am a vig, and not cult.

my god im liable to shoot myself when i get another vig shot....
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:38 am

Post by mnowax »

lol
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 am

Post by mnowax »

like i said a long time ago, id rather be dead than win as cult. this is over as soon as i get my vig shot. For once in this game, i want to prove to you guys that i am a vig. this is the most frustrating game of Mafia i have ever played, bar none.

i am no lynching until i get my shot, then killing stark, in which if yos is lying, then i will pop him the next time i can. assuming Yos is telling the truth, this game is over after tomorrow night, with a town victory.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:35 am

Post by mnowax »

that is not going to be good if we let skruffs survive. he will kill me.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 am

Post by mnowax »

i have the feeling i just got played.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by mnowax »

im voting no lynch tomorrow, i just hope i dont get endgamed tonight
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by mnowax »

vote No lynch

no betrayals i hope.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by mnowax »

good.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:39 am

Post by mnowax »

wow.. I told you guys!!! lol

Anyway this was probably the hardest game i have ever p[layed of mafia. Everything i tried to do, surmise, or anything seemed to backfire right in my face. I was right about a few things, including there being two vigs. when it went down to six players, i figrured that i was the only town member alive, which was why i was pleading for him to jump on my side. as for the blazerunner thing.. holy shit.. i have no idea why he did what he did, but i had believed him and he was going to get popped. my question is who popped him when i targeted yos?

I also have to admit, if you hadn't claimed steadfast, i would have shot you first yos. and had still guaranteed a town win.

sorry skruffs you should have taken the joint town deal.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by mnowax »

i figured you were cerulean knowing that you if you bussed your CL, you couldstill win the game with two other members.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 am

Post by mnowax »

yeah i agree. who kept culting who?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”