Newbie 594: (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:14 am

Post by Atticus »

\confirm
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Atticus »

I think he makes a good point, actually. The moderator may not ahve completely randomised the roles. It makes sense to have at least 1 IC scum to make it not too easy for town, and me being the last to confirm does make the most suspicious.

But I'm probably pulling stuff out of the air.

Vote: silence
, for not living up to his name.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Atticus »

I keep forgetting to spellcheck.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Atticus »

OK, well, I guess I should have checked that before being stupid.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Atticus »

Nocmen wrote:With my hints toward asking questions, I was waiting for someone to actually go and ask me my own question. My response is this: I can't just sum up in a few words whether you think I am town or scum. Your job is to decide if you see my actions as town or scum, and vote me or someone else from that information. It is not just my answer to this question that will allow you to make this decision, but my actions as a whole.
Nocmen, I don't believe that that answers the question. You didn't say anything incriminating about yourself. You just told us how to play the game. Truly, you've only given us a really bad strategy of how to find scum. And who wants to give the townspeople a bad strategy? Scum.

No, it's not really a bad strategy. You've only given us the core of the game.

So. When will you answer this question that has been posed by yourself and by Rickeon? Or will you answer it at all? I, personally, could care less about your actions concerning this matter. It doesn't say anything about you.
That gorilla person with the silly avatar wrote:That was a bit more defensive than necessary. Second paragraph's pretty convincing; I can think of an explanation but obviously that's Atticus' job to give.
Please, I'm Atticus. So when something belongs to me, it'd be Atticus's. I am not a number of Atticu. But more importantly, what do you want me to explain? Battousai explains everything in that post. I haven't contributed much. I don't usually, but no, I haven't. As for the whole IC-noob-scum-thing: yes, I should know, and I do know that most mods fully randomise roles. But I don't know anything about bird1111. I expressed instead what I thought Battousai's opinions (not mine) might be, because Nocmen looked like he might start bitching about it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Atticus »

At Battousai: Shikamaru is overrated.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:49 am

Post by Atticus »

Nocmen wrote: I did not ask the question as a means of using that as the tell-all way to find the scum. I asked the question as just a way to judge how people's tones and posting style are when asked a question that is somewhat difficult to answer.

As for incriminating myself...what kind of scum would go out there and say that they are scum and give evidence towards that.

I purposely allowed the question to be asked to me so that everyone else could compare my answer with the others. I also notice that you haven't answered the question, while you are pushing heavily saying my answer isn't good enough in your post.

I also love later on that you suggest I may start bitching about stuff, when you really have no idea who I am or if I just want to help people out here. Confusion over stuff like pure randomization of rules and trying to express my opinions of how it almost always should be clear is something that should be done in a newbie game. All I have seen from your posts that is helpful is complain about spell check and the proper place to put the apostrophe when referring to you in the possessive form.
I didn't expect you to use a simple question for tripping up newbies as a way to find scum, Nocmen. I expected you to use whatever information you could get to find scum.

And I didn't expect you to say that you were scum. Maybe I misused the word incriminating. What I mean is that you didn't say anything about yourself when you answered Rickeon's question. It's like you copied something out of the wiki.

And unfortunately, you
failed
to answer the question, because you have not told anyone why we should think you are town. It's not that your answer isn't good enough. It's that you didn't answer.

Anyone can start bitching about anything, Nocmen. Your tone towards Battousai when you question him wanting to know the ICs seemed like a lead in to a possible bitchin'. Whether I know things about you or not doesn't mean I can't make assumptions about you.

Yeah, speaking of Spellcheck. I did indeed fix your spelling errors.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Atticus »

Battousai wrote:
Atticus wrote:At Battousai: Shikamaru is overrated.
Lies!!!! I have a question about your playstyle, would you compare it to Rosso Carne, if you've seen him play?
I don't know Rosso well, but I wouldn't compare myself to him.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Atticus »

You know what, Nocmen, I'm just gonna drop it, since you don't seem to understand what I'm saying at all.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Atticus »

Well, then he would be voting himself.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Atticus »

Thanks fo' the reiteration, split.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Atticus »

Oh, I never did answer that question, did I? I guess that makes me somewhat of a hypocrite, but not really.

You should think I am town if you look at my past games. I am usually rather indecisive, lurky, and generally unhelpful. Most of the time regardless of my role (One game, however, I was a dayvig and became extremely paranoid of crappy player Battle Mage, and shot a few other people too). So that shouldn't really help you in deciding if I am town, but please don't call me scum just based on the reasons stated above. That's who I is.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Atticus »

Nocmen wrote:It's too late to bother with the question anymore, it was just a nice way of trying to get an opinion on the posting style of new players.
Yeah, I really just answered it out of principle.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Atticus »

Oh, and
Unvote
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Atticus »

Hey guys, I was a bit busy recently, but here I am. I'm happy to say that Rickeon is looking like scum to me. Well, not happy, it'd be great if like, no one was scum. His lurkiness is not what gets me. He seems to be under the impression that smart-assiness will get him out of his situation. True, he can't defend much from zu_faul's vote, but he can comment, which is all we ask, truly. But he doesn't seem to want to do that. He seems to want that he be allowed to kill at night and to not be bothered in day.

FoS: Rickeon
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Atticus »

silence wrote:Atticus: why are you still having your vote on me?
I am not still having my vote on you.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Atticus »

Before I get prodded... I'll say that I'm here. It's school time, though, so I'll probably make a vote later.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote: Rickeon
, bandwagon!

It is actually THIS post that made me choose him.
Rickeon wrote:Well, he made an obviously ironic statement, then suddenly changed his story to it being a test. It seems like the original post was a bit too obviously ironic to be accidental, but I don't know. I find it hard to believe someone would seriously post something like that an not immediately notice the contradiction.
I see it as a bit bogus to say that he suddenly changed his post to a test. Granted, BlackWolf's lurky style is not something that makes me comfortable, but it seems that there is little he could do suddenly in this manner. However, more than that, you say in your next post that you didn't proofread your post, and your sentences do kind of wander. What's to say BW didn't do the same. Perhaps he was just to apathetic to go back and say that.

Anyway, this post just seems a bit to accusatory and desperate.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Atticus »

Wouldn't him using your thoughts just be a tad incriminating, though?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Atticus »

You see him as a bit scummy.

Can't you forfeit a bit scummy for possibly incriminating? The worst case scenario would have been that Bat still posted his own thoughts. Pah.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Atticus »

Will read later. Am here.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Thu May 01, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Atticus »

I think we need to stop pointing out the obvious.

*D'oh!*
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Fri May 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by Atticus »

Yeah, I actually thought that. Cop should be doing everything he can to be finding a good person to investigate. As town, the WiKi suggests that we all just be good, quiet, puppies. I consider this bad advice, but hey, who knows who takes it?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #23) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Atticus »

Unvote

Don't think it is right to place an L-1 on his replacement. Sorry, I just don't think my reasons for voting him are good enough to keep it on there with him being this long gone.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Mon May 05, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Atticus »

Sounds
like a good enough explanation.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #25) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Atticus »

Okay, I totally need to read the last three pages, because I don't understand half of what's being said on this page. Will be back when I'm not so tired.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #26) » Sun May 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by Atticus »

Gah, moving sucks, I have to reeeeeeeaaad.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #27) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Atticus »

Yar yar, I skim. I skim... thoroughly.

Not much to say because skimming doesn't lead to a whole lot of tells or anything, but of particular note to me is Weilawei (which sounds like some filler lyric.)

Anyway, the first thing he does is FoS Battousai, an easy move to make in order to quickly agree with everyone on the obvious. Of course he's defensive and switching up his vote. We've said that, even.
In his next post, he then goes to say that newbie scum need help. Which is... strange, clearly, for any townsperson to suggest.
Then he votes gorillaman for voting someone.
Then reiterates his FoS and vote with some percentage shit that I don't understand and that he seems to expect everyone to understand. But it looks like he FoSd Battousai because he was only 20% active.
Oh, he Fosd him because he was voting alot.

Uh, yeah, so all his posts are either some crap about Battousai and how great ScumBait is, or about how badass it is that he FoSed Battousai.

Then he goes on to defend his statement that everyone should be helping scum because they don't know what to do because they're newbies.

Seriously, I don't know what he's doing, but it looks scummy because what he
SEEMS
to be doing is nothing. And that's worse than lurking. In my opinion.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #28) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Atticus »

Oh, I seem to have forgotten to
Vote: weilawei
. And no, Mr. Blonde, I've yet to do a more thorough look into things. Might have time for that tonight. Also waiting on weilawei.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #29) » Thu May 22, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Atticus »

weilawei wrote:
Atticus wrote:Oh, I seem to have forgotten to
Vote: weilawei
. And no, Mr. Blonde, I've yet to do a more thorough look into things. Might have time for that tonight. Also waiting on weilawei.
I seem to have forgotten why you voted me.
That may end up being a problem. So I'll explain it again.

You're being voted because I think you're scummy. And you not having any votes yet makes it so there's not much of a chance of you being lynched too soon. So, I thought we'd all be happy.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #30) » Sat May 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Atticus »

Mod: I am not voting BlackWolf I am voting Weilawei.

Fixed
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #31) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Atticus »

Thanks moddy.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #32) » Fri May 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Atticus »

A.) We shouldn't be directing the cop.
B.) We should, indeed, be looking for connections to BW, but I'm not sure how good they'll be, considering his strange playstyle.

--

Anyway, I will probably be looking for connections to BlackWolf on a lazy basis, assuming eveyrone else will probably already be doing that, but I'm mostly still thinking about weilawei being scum.

IGMEOY: weilawei
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Atticus »

silence wrote:
Atticus wrote:We shouldn't be directing the cop.
Why not?
Because unless our cop is an idiot, he should know what to do, and because there's still some mafia in the game, we shouldn't give them opportunities which will commonly include the cop.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Atticus »

gorillaman wrote:
vote: Battousai

Mainly for the last minute unvote of BW, for a peculiar reason.
Atticus wrote:Because unless our cop is an idiot, he should know what to do, and because there's still some mafia in the game, we shouldn't give them opportunities which will commonly include the cop.
Maybe our cop is an idiot. I don't see any harm in making sure the cop understands what they should be doing, short of telling them whom to investigate. In one of our two possible setups, if played correctly, we've all but already won the game; that deserves discussion.
Look at the astute people surrounding you. I see no true idiots who wouldn't know what to do as a cop.
See, that's where I disagree. If there's a cop there's a doc; cop should claim today to get night protection.
Mod wrote:1 Mafia Roleblocker
1 Mafia Goon
7 Townies
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Atticus »

Agghh, scratch that, I can't read.

Anyway, here's why the cop shouldn't claim: If there is no cop, scum will claim cop.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Atticus »

I think that's actually a direct quote, Bat.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Atticus »

How is that not reason enough?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Atticus »

I might reread a little, but I doubt it. Otherwise, I think I'm going to read yesterday.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Atticus »

silence wrote:How can you have any more reason than others?
I said, "How is that not reason enough?"

Because, quite surely he would know if he was the cop or doc.
That is certainly not more than those people.

But, I would also assume that there is no cop or doc, considering that we haven't had anyone come forward with innocents or guilty investigations. Now, it's possible that they investigated people who died that night, but that seems less likely.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by Atticus »

So he should have said, "We now have reason to believe..."?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Atticus »

Hey! Let's save bird1111 the trouble of find a replacement, and just lynch weilawei!

vote: weilawei.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:41 am

Post by Atticus »

silence wrote:Uh. Let's not lynch for such reasons.
Uh. Then Let's find some good reasons to lynch.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by Atticus »

zu_Faul wrote:I reread the posts of the players alive and of BlackWolf. BlackWolf to look for connections between the other palyers and him. I'd rank the players in order of scumminess:
1. Atticus
2. Game and Watch / Weilawei
3. Nocmen
4. Silence

Some reason: I don't see BW ever mention anyone of Atticus or Weilawei.

I'd really like to hear more of Silence, though.
That's actually interesting, because I see the same occurrence.

But why do you rank me over weilawei?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Atticus »

Good enough, I suppose.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Atticus »

GNWF wrote:so surely you noted this when you cast that vote? Was it really worth doing without waiting a bit?
Sorry, I don't recall voting on day 2.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Atticus »

Surely, zu.

GNFW
silence
zuFaul
Nocmen
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by Atticus »

I'm gonna go with a postulate found in the textbook Atticusology, Level 3: Postulate 5.3: I'm (almost) always right. let's lynch GNFW.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Atticus »

Ummm... Yeah, I'm here.
How about this: Alright, so we've got, what, two lynches left.
I think we need to make a quick lynch for this day to progress with our current level of activity. I realise that those aren't ideal, but even that will give us a good new set of knowledge, and on tomorrow, the remaining should be three, and I know no one likes LyLo, but we'll be able to find the last scum easy.

And that's assuming the person we lynch today is
not
scum.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Atticus »

Bah, so we should make bird go get another replacement? We can solve this problem, in a much simpler way. I've already suggested this.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Atticus »

a) that he's scum.

b) We'll have all the knowledge we had before, Then we'll know that he was town, that I was pushing for a simply lynchlynchlynch on him, and that you were against the lynchlynch.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Atticus »

simply = simple
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Atticus »

You're saying that all three people who have played the role of the original split9012 have no connections whatsoever? Come now, don't be so trusting. Does not explaining now count as failing to explain? I thought that to fail, you had to try to pass. But I won't anyway, because I don't see how it matters.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by Atticus »

His people?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by Atticus »

So now someone has to be scum to be connected? Not that he isn't, but it was my impression that scum more commonly connected themselves to town than to their scumbuddies, simply to make things harder for us. I know, they are so mean.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Atticus »

Nocmen, there's always a chance of messing thing up, no? Let's just kill him, and then he'll be scum and we'll win, you're fears will be proven wrong.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Atticus »

Then you are wrong.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Atticus »

Well then, if no one's talking, I'll start us off.
If I were to pick someone to lynch just based on my gut today, I would say silence. He was adamantly against lynching GNWF, which to me said that he knew he was town. He continually tried to stop it, claiming that there was no information to be gained.

I mean, I realise that he's town, and that I was wrong. let's kill scum this time, though. I'm gonna go start looking for connections to BW.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Atticus »

Well, the only thing I see as a connection from blackwolf to silence (haven't checked the other way) is that near the end of day1, BW is asked to vote the person he finds scummiest. He almost randomly selects silence, someone he barely mentions in earlier posts.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Atticus »

Silence, why
didn't
you hammer yesterday?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Atticus »

The fact that you called out two innocents and have labeled the remaining two as scum before we were the remaining two seems pretty convincing. And pretty convenient.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Atticus »

sha-dizzle, is a post every 48 hours no longer enough? we can crank it up to around every 36 if you like.

But zu has been pretty townie all day, as I see it. So I'll see what I can get for you, silence, later. And silence has been looking pretty scummy, so zu, I'll go look for something later.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Atticus »

Fair enough.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Atticus »

I have a bit of trouble making sense of my suspicions at 1 in the morning, but loooking at zu's posts, I see his out of the blue list of scumminess. He did this based on how often BW talked to someone, ad since BW never mentioned weilawei or me, we were at the top. But if you look at
zu's
posts directed at BW, it's almost like he's trying to teach him what's good to focus on and what's not, how long he should wait for reactions, etc.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Atticus »

Don't you use those emoticons at me, I was just saying what I noticed. Seeing as no one's really doing anything, I pointed out the first thing I noticed.

I know you're experienced and you wouldn't make these mistakes for the most part, but normally players don't suck as bad as BlackWolf.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Atticus »

You find that more scummy than BlackWolf leaving me out of everyone of his posts? That's strange.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Atticus »

Okay ya lazy assholes, I'll do something for ya.

Vote: silence
. Because I think it's time to end this day, and I think you're scum.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Atticus »

Okay, well clearly scum would have jumped this already.

Or zu is a lazy asshole.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Atticus »

You guys suck.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Atticus »

Well, now that makes sense.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Atticus »

So we just wait until the 17th?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Atticus »

bird, please don't do that to us. You give us a deadline, you know we're watching it, just hang around until we have a third of our players back.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Atticus »

Please do so, I just want out of this game. If you vote silence, though, you win. Seeing as if you were scum, you would have killed silence, no? So either I'm scum or he's scum. So vote silence, he's scum.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Atticus »

I don't feel beaten, unfortunately. I feel like Blackwolf is a bad partner. Nice lynch, zu. Nice sheeping, silence.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Atticus »

Baahh, I'm sorry zu. I didn't know you were so angry with me.
I was scum.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”