Mini 904 - Narnia: LWW Mafia (Game Over)

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:11 am

Post by wolframnhart »

well /confirm first even though i replaced

second

vote J.R.

[insert]whitty remark about voting [/insert]
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:39 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ummm Heil.. undercover Monk is no longer with us, I am his replacement because he never picked up his prod, just FYI.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Starbuck wrote:
Unvote: kikuchiyo

I'm not comfortable with her having 4 votes already.

Vote: J.R.

I'm not comfortable with you seeing that and putting her at L-3.
L-3 isn't all that bad, had his vote put her at L-1 so quick I could see your point, and even then had someone hammered right after we could have a list of suspects to go from, so right now it seems like you are trying to be
to
townie by unvoting someone at L-3.
FoS Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:38 am

Post by wolframnhart »

There was never any danger of a quick lynch Starbuck. Had Kiku gotten two more votes right after J.R. voted and gotten to L-1 I could see the danger in a quick lynch, but you overreacted to an L-3 situation. In RVS stage wagons form I would guess almost all the time, maybe even to L-1, so yes I FoSed you because it is note worthy, not vote worthy.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I realize that my vote on J.R. was from the RVS, but right now I think it is a good vote. He states in his first vote was because wagons are good to start a game. Next post, he unvotes and jumps onto the Starbuck wagon, parroting everyone else and statign he voted for the person with the most votes on them. While I did not agree with Starbuck's reaction to the Kiku wagon, I still don't see it as vote worthy.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Welcome Grandi, I kinda expected J.R. to request a replacement, haven't seen a completed game by him yet, but oh well.

Pretty easy read for you, let us know what you think (if anything).

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

It can normally seem scummy if someone is leading the town true, but no one is saying you have to follow them. If you believe the person the leader is trying to push is not scummy then you can easily find your own suspect.

As it is I am STILL fine with my vote on J.R.(now Grandi) until i see more from him.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:26 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I am not sure it's a pattern of scum or pattern of thoughts being the same dybeck, after all a couple people argues that L-3 wasn't a close lynch.

However it could be something to keep an eye on.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Starbuck wrote:Sibelius is the guy who hasn't posted at all and who was prodded in the same post that I was by Kdub.

Or do you not check the player list, Kiku?
I think at all is a bit of a stretch. He has posted 7 times now (not counting the double post). The attention is on you because you are calling it on yourself.

I am not big on the posting everywhere but here part of the case though, only because I think that is a null tell. I have had plenty of times where I post in a couple threads, maybe a game or two that is picking up speed or has my interest more then any other, and then when i have more time i comment on my other games, but that is just me.

The part I am big on is Starbucks' wording though. Why Sib out of all the players? What made you pick him out compared to say Grandi or Helio? Or any other player that hasn't posted much? And to say Sibelius hasn't posted at all 9when clearly he has) it pretty exact wording, and a lie all around. Had you said "Why haven't you gone after this guy who hasn't posted much content" i could see your point, but I don't see it right now.

unvote, vote Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Call me opportunistic if you want, but I believe I m voting the right person now. You didn't say you meant since his prod when you first accused him of not posting, if you meant something else you need to post it the first time, not after the fact. I am not psychic so I cannot always know exactly what you mean or what you are thinking. I already said I am not big with the "lurking" part of the case against you, I said I am big on your wording.

Also why are you so worried about my vote if you bring up Kiku and dybeck in your argument?

The reason Kiku and dybeck are jumping all over you as you say, is Sibelius is a lurker/player that needs to be prodded, you they are more calling an active lurker I believe.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote

I need to think about this one....

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

bv310 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Rumblebuffin
Are you really trying to claim the most obscure Giant in Narnia as your role? (Yes, I looked it up)
Bv310 why do you believe Rumblebuffin is "the most obscure Giant in Narnia"?

According to wiki "
Rumblebuffin was a member of the Buffin giant family: one of the most respected of all the giant families in the Kingdom of Narnia as mentioned by Mr. Tumnus. He was turned to stone by the White Witch, but was eventually restored to life by Aslan (with Rumblebuffin stating that he must've fallen asleep) during the ransacking of the Witch's fortress. After being asked his name by Aslan and being asked to let everyone out, he used his club to open the door for Aslan and the freed creatures to get out. He participated in the First Battle of Beruna where he uses his club on some of the soldiers in the White Witch's Army (and also stepped on some of them).
"

That's not an obscure Giant, that is a respected member of a giant family well known in Narnia. Odd for you to jab Starbuck like that with no vote being placed anywhere.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Bv310 I have a question for you.

You hace only voted once, during RVS against Manho. You have said a couple times that you find PZ and Starbuck scummy, yet have not tried to vote either or push a case against either. Why?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

you are "waiting" for a case to be made and you are calling Starbuck a lazy townie? :lol:
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Also as far as the characters go, that is trying to out guess the mod and who he feels he wants in the game.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:00 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I believe Starbucks' claim. Again I am not going to try and out guess the mod on which characters he put in the game, but her role makes sense to me. Bv310 is definitely someone of interest to me though due to his past few posts ,and I would rather the day not end until he at least tries to make a case against either PZ or Starbuck if those are still his top two suspects, and in his own words not a rehash.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@dybeck

I am going to be honest I am not sure, but the reason I believe the role isn't because of the vanilla claim (did she claim vanilla or was it just the name?) but it was because of the name and the characters part in the story.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 am

Post by wolframnhart »

kikuchiyo wrote:
kikuchiyo wrote:Wolf: So basically, anyone getting lynched can search the wiki for a name and you will believe them?
In case you missed this.
wolframnhart wrote:
@dybeck

I am going to be honest I am not sure,
but the reason I believe the role isn't because of the vanilla claim (did she claim vanilla or was it just the name?) but it was because of the name and the characters part in the story.
In case you missed that.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@dybeck

If she claimed Aslan VT I would have thought that phoney, other then that I am not sure it would really depend.

@Kiku
I will not be going back on this wagon because I believe it to be a mislynch. The reason I believe the claim due to her name and the role the character played in the book/movie is due to my role if you want me to get down to it.

Also
vote Bv310

He has not come up with a case on his own, just going off of dybeck. He wouldn't vote for Starbuck before, especially when it would have been a hamme,r but he has no problem voting her back to L-1.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 am

Post by wolframnhart »

dybeck wrote:BTW Bv310 is not the scum you're looking for.
Why do you believe that dybeck?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@RBT

Do you not see anything scummy about not voting someone that you have called scummy when it would have been a hammer, but then voting them when you can be L-1 and just say you trust another player? Bv310 still hasn't even done this for me:
wolframnhart wrote:I believe Starbucks' claim. Again I am not going to try and out guess the mod on which characters he put in the game, but her role makes sense to me.
Bv310 is definitely someone of interest to me though due to his past few posts ,and I would rather the day not end until he at least tries to make a case against either PZ or Starbuck if those are still his top two suspects, and in his own words not a rehash.
True he has voted Starbuck so that must be his "top suspect" but he still hasn't given a real case against her in his own words, he is just ridding off dybeck.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 am

Post by wolframnhart »

bv310 why have you been avoiding answering my request of you?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 am

Post by wolframnhart »

wolframnhart wrote:@RBT

Do you not see anything scummy about not voting someone that you have called scummy when it would have been a hammer, but then voting them when you can be L-1 and just say you trust another player? Bv310 still hasn't even done this for me:
wolframnhart wrote:I believe Starbucks' claim. Again I am not going to try and out guess the mod on which characters he put in the game, but her role makes sense to me.
Bv310 is definitely someone of interest to me though due to his past few posts ,and I would rather the day not end until he at least tries to make a case against either PZ or Starbuck if those are still his top two suspects, and in his own words not a rehash.
True he has voted Starbuck so that must be his "top suspect" but he still hasn't given a real case against her in his own words, he is just ridding off dybeck.
The bolded part. You say you trust dybeck, and still have yet to post a case against your top two suspects. You have voted Starbuck true, but i want a case against her in your own words.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote

Thank you bv310, I am for now down grading you from scummy to neutral. I wanted to see a case by you without just trusting dybeck.

I completely agree about the manho part, why say the case is crap and then say we need to lynch the person he was
just
defending two minutes ago without voting her?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@ manho
ok so again, why did you say we need to quickly lynch Starbuck and yet you are not voting her? You are still voting dybeck.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Papa Zito wrote:This game is weird.
Kdub wrote:Not Voting (2) - Narninian, wolframnhart
vote plz
i'd like to wait to see a case by starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

We have time for a bit of a wait, but in the mean time i would like manho to answer my question to him.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 am

Post by wolframnhart »

manho wrote:@wolf, i don't see the reason behind starbuck's wagon strong enought, and think that was a scum-pushed wagon, so my initial suspicious go to dybeck. but then find that the starbuck lynch is very informative, and starbuck is still neutral in my scum list, so decide to lynch her. i didn't say we need starbuck lynch quickly, and i'm still waiting for a case from her before her lynch.
Ok let me see if I have this right, because this post just stinks of scum to me.

You believe that the Starbuck wagon is scum driven.
You believe that the Starbuck wagon could give you info, so you are willing to lynch a neutral player.
You are waiting on a case from her
before her lynch
?

Sounds like you already have the lynch done in your mind and are waiting to seem more town by giving her a chance to put a case up before you lynch her.

vote manho
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Papa Zito wrote:So much for Starbuck, eh wolf. :D

manho, what's neutral about Rumblebuffin?
huh?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Ah i see what you are saying.

True, I was (and still am) waiting on a case from her, but manho's posts have made me feel all kinds of wrong from him so my vote is needed there.

Don't think a lynch will be happening anytime soon, we need to hear from a few players and Helio's replacement as well.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I agree with Zito on the town vs town, and bv310 is still semi-scummy to me but I still find more scum vibe coming from manho at this time.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 am

Post by wolframnhart »

manho wrote:i think starbuck is town, but she is today's lynch.
Oh yea, my vote stays.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

manho wrote:so everyone is starting new cases when deadline is just 3 days away? lynching the claimed vanilla townie is almost a standard procedure

there is no way we can do the following things: settling into another wagon, getting a claim from the lynchee, unvoting after the lynchee claim a powerrole, getting to another wagon and repeating the same procedure, and finally lynching someone, in 3 days.

so please get back to starbuck's lynch.
if the new case seems better then the old one, who cares if it is three days away? Stop trying to convince people to vote you because of time restraints.

We can do the following things:
Settle onto another wagon - we are doing so with you right now.

Getting a claim from the lynchee - Not sure I understand this one but Starbuck did claim if thats what you mean.

Unvoting after a lynchee claims power role - Depends on role and if people find it believable

Getting onto another wagon and going through same procedure - looks like that might be happening here.

Finally lynching someone - How is this not going to happen?

Your reasons are horrible, you have no real case, and your posts are just scummy as hell.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Just because you claim Susan Pevensie doesn't mean you have a power role, however I will
unvote
to make sure there is no quick hammer without discussion and possible counter claim.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I just don't like the fact that after claiming Susan, he tells us "it means power role" it is just suspicious to me, however any counter claims or discussion about it is welcomed.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

i don't want you to claim your role, just saying i don't like the way you posted "it means a power role" kinda snotty but that is up to a persons opinion.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I can see your logic kiku, i would just hate for star to be hammered, flip town, and then the wagon would be made of people that A)voted her to begin with for finding her scummy and B)People that voted to make sure the real Susan doesn't counter claim and out herself

unfortunately I cannot think of a way to not out the real susan if manho is lying so it would be in towns best interest to lynch starbuck and hopefully catch a scum or if not at least save a power role.

unvote, vote Starbuck

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@Madcrawdad

Oh i have not forgotten bv310, so no worries there.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 am

Post by wolframnhart »

And you are still alive today? Wow.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I don't see the vig coming out even if we ask him/her to, and there is no guarantee there even is a vig, dybeck was a very powerful player, mafia could have just wanted to take him out, bv310 was just a bonus for lack of a better term.

If there is a vig, there is no guarantee he/she is even town aligned, so they would not come forward anyways.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

No need to be snippy.

Fine, I say they don't come out, not now at least.
Also by your definition then it could very well be a SK and not a vig, what would make you think it was a vig and not an SK?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I have to agree with RBT on the night kill, it is more then likely that dybeck was targeted, and bv310 was not because he took his own life as a lover. Now IF there is a SK, or a vig, they could have targeted dybeck along with the mafia, but that is a rare thing to see.

And I am not sure if because Starbuck didn't like Kiku that damns Kiku, if there was a real case against her that is one thing, but just saying you are voting someone because of a dead townies words means nothing.
FoS RBT

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Omg i forgot i was alive in this game :oops:

Kiku you said you were going to ISO narnian later due to your vote on him, which was on Saturday. You have posted since then, even again saying "more later" I would love to see your ISO to justify your vote.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I never accused you of lurking, and if it came off that way oh well.

Specific question(s): Why did you vote narnian? You said it was a good place to start, but why?

No, 476 is not my best shot at participation, and I could care less if i am on your suspicion list. No one has asked me about my role pm reason for jumping off a vanilla wagon, and if people want an explanation I am more then happy to give one.

Most scum are given fakeclaims, if we massclaimed popcorn style and scum didnt have fake claims they might very well be found out easily.

And I would not support a massclaim on day 2, horrible idea for town there.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

No apologies needed, no offense was taken.

More participation in general is what this game needs.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:48 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Sorry everyone, few things going on around here and I placed this and another game or two on back burn.

Narnian, intersting that you vote me when I have posted more then others, like you for example.

Last time i posted was feb. 1st. You posted last on feb 2nd, only to ask what ISO meant. Before that you posted Jan30th. And now you come and post as evilsnail is being questioned, trying to deflect attention off your scum partner?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

right now I think that if evilsnail flips scum i have a nagging gut suspicion that HackerHuck and Narnian are his partners, only because they really haven't said much about one another, but attack others (HH the exception I don't see him doing much).

I am willing to test this theory out.
vote evilsnail
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

unvote, vote Narnian

I was trying to see who would put Evil at L-1 thinking that one of Evil's partners wouldn't hammer as much as just get on teh wagon at L-1. When Narnian voted after me I thought I had a partner, now I am just thinking I have a scum and Evil himself has dropped to a neutral zone for me. I believe Narnian's latest post to be what has changed my mind:
Narnian wrote:I have to admit my play has been a bit lazy today. I ended up with a lurker vote and then an OMGUS vote because there was a wagon there. Day 2 should have more evidence out there than that.

Alot of RL stuff going on, but Ill certainly look more closely to see if I can find better conculusions.
He excuses himself for being lazy, then admits his vote against me was purely lurker, and then his Evil vote was just OMGUS
because there was a wagon there
. He put a person at L-1, and Evil could have very well claimed a PR because Narnian placed what he called an OMGUS vote on him, what townie would place a OMGUS vote on someone bringing them to L-1, and especially just because there is a wagon there? None that I know of.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@kiku

Narnians reason for voting, and the fact that when his vote was questioned how he quickly unvoted and blames lazyness. The combination of the two makes me think Evil might really be townie, but i am not 100% on that so neutral is where I am placing him.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:19 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Really not a fan of mass claiming names, but whatever since the ball is starting to be rolled on it I guess I will claim when my time comes.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I don't think PZ has posted on the site in a while, can we continue this without him for now?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I Oreius, and even though i lead aslan's army I am a vt. This is the main reason I believed Starbucks claim, I figured if I lead the army it makes sense to have an army member (who was not one of the main characters).

I don't care who goes next, i think all that is left is PZ and Gawyn, so whoever shows up first please claim.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok sorry all I am back, my internet went dumb on me and posting from a friends house right now.

First, it is really weird to see that people want to lynch me even before hearing gawyn or gawyn's replacement.

Second after reading the last page, I can't believe Kiku was the only person to catch RBT saying this:
RBT wrote:<snip>2) PZ is indeed Lucy

3) I know that because I'm a rolecop.<snip>
As kiku already said, rolecops get roles, not names. The fact that RBT tries to confirm PZ also means two things in my head, A) Buddying attempt or B)PZ possible partner with RBT, though that would mean RBT hoping she doesn't get lynched or else PZ would be in trouble afterwards.

unvote, vote RBT

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alright folks very sorry for the non-posting, my internet was null and void but its back and good.

I realize I will probably be the deadline lynch, and I doubt I can change any minds. I have never seen a rolecop that gets names, only roles, so I still believe RBT to be scum at this point, and either PZ being her partner or else RBT setting PZ up by "confirming" him if she got lynched. I also believe that HH could possibly be the third member but only becuase he "expected" the Mr. Tumlus claim, regardless of who you expect to be in the game the wording just was off to me.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 am

Post by wolframnhart »

the only reason i can see lucy being scum is because there will be a scum with a pevensie safe claim i am sure. Oh people can argue that edmund would make the better choice and perhaps they are right, but since i do not believe that RBT is telling the truth about her role i can easily see her trying to clear herself and PZ.

Besides, if i went soley on names I would not take the professor as a rolecop, i would think more peter for that one, a character that didn't even go into the wardrobe getting a role like that is just odd to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”