Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

Something tells me flavour isn't just flavour in this game.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have played with both. I know DLA and Iece have also played with ABR in games I modded. Off the top of my head that's all I can remember
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

You know, this redefines framing attempt glork
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

I said flavour wasnt just flavour because the kills were pretty defined. It's not just "somebody's dead", it's "somebody's dead and he was struck by lightning and the other was hit by a white tornado *hint hint*"

I am Ramuh, yes. But I didnt kill anyone.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

Post by dramonic »

FC Groningen wrote:I would also like to point out this post:

"I have played with both. I know DLA and Iece have also played with ABR in games I modded. Off the top of my head that's all I can remember "

Seems to me that Dramonic is trying to frame DLA and Iece.
Alternatively, it's just a fact?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 am

Post by dramonic »

fine, whatevs <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Kdub wrote:
dramonic wrote:I said flavour wasnt just flavour because the kills were pretty defined. It's not just "somebody's dead", it's "somebody's dead and he was struck by lightning and the other was hit by a white tornado *hint hint*"

I am Ramuh, yes. But I didnt kill anyone.
When you made your post in the Inn, were you intending to breadcrumb? If so, why were you agreeing with ani, who was pointing out a problem with the nameclaim suggestion?
I didnt agree with Ani per se. I confirmed the fact people with stars cant change username, I dont actually mind my claim being in the open. It wasnt intended to be a breadcrumb as much as an obv-claim. Shiva+Ifrit+Ramuh(quetzacoatl for ff8 or Ixion for ff10) is a classic trio.
Also, I'm going to refer to the flavour again (even though you don't like it) and say electrocuted is in theory logical with Ramuh, however the black tornado really isn't.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:12 am

Post by dramonic »

@Zodiark: It's a bit premature to assume. Adram is very different depending on the game (see FFTA vs FFXII). Also, any character from, say, FF6-7-8-12 can cast tornado and thundaga.

Unvote
Vote: Iecerint

You dont just shoot ink in people's eyes. That's plain rude.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Quite so
They're are quite a few other options. You could, say, be something else and have an ultros fakeclaim. Or be a completely different role with a completely different goal.
Also, whoever said this was sposed to be normal?

Iece, if you are water-attribute please claim it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie wrote:Wow, just Wow.

Dram calling Ultros a fakeclaim
and
element fishing.

FoS: Dramonic
For one thing, I'm pointing out the fact that there are more options than the one Iece proposed.
For the other, I'm trying to avoid an accidental quicklynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:Uh, dram, I think JP is claiming that Prana is the one whose thought process isn't linear. Not me.
I know. Why're you bringing him into the conversation?
Ultros would be a really mean fakeclaim. If this isn't a "normal" setup in certain ways, the flavor-based analysis you're intimdating is questionable.
Get off your high horse, all I said is that there were more options than those stated. AND you dodged my question.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, quite so was an answer to "spooky, right?"

=_=

My vote is lightning aligned. If I am voting for a water aligned player, their lynch thresold decrease by 1.
Let's try again. Are you water aligned?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, note Glork succeeded to vote you all the while not having his vote count.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

nvm
could've sworn his vote hadnt appeared in the other counts.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, in ff10 fire was weak to ice which was weak to fire
Same for water and thunder
That's not my case however
Also, Odin wasn't thundered before ff13
And lightning is not thunder aligned <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 am

Post by dramonic »

So?
Everyone end up with thunder and etc anyways.
AND by the time she can cast giant lightning tornadoes of doom the other would have the spells too :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 am

Post by dramonic »

dont spoil anything for me XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:Flavor-based defense -- Blind is glitched in the original versions of FFVI and doesn't do anything. Therefore, Ultros would be a somewhat odd choice of character to showcase the Blind ability. [/flavor-based defense]
lol.
No Iece, just no.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:19 am

Post by dramonic »

He contradicted himself real hard.
He's voting against Iece based on Glork's flavour claim, but said earlier that Glork was his biggest scum read.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Because that glitch only exist in certain versions of the game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 am

Post by dramonic »

he's probably going to try to amaze us with a senseless flavour apocalypse strike.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, your primary defense is WIFOM, your secondary is that...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Antifinity wrote:Also, if you read the flavor from the first night, it is clearly phrased as a black tornado 'fighting' a white cyclone.
Not... Really... It just say they are headed for the same place.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

I havent put up a I am a nice ramuh defense. I said black tornado does not compute and just cuz I'm a lightning summon doesnt make me the only electricity in the game.
Your situation is much more damning :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 am

Post by dramonic »

FC Groningen wrote:The "Reduced to nothing"? Any leads on that?
Well, the flavour kill I'm not sure. The white tornado though does NOT sound like Exdeath in any way, shape or form to me. Let's agree it's not white wind.

White tornado -> Barbariccia anyone?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Iece agrees too much with everything we propose, its unnerving me.
Zodiark is, once again, not bringing anything of actual worth to the table.
Is there any intelligent reason to not lynch a jester? WCS he wins and the game goes on. boo-hoo-hoo
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:56 am

Post by dramonic »

I'd vote Zodiark, but for reason explained earlier I can't put people at L-1 without running the risk of killing them.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah, it's the element super-vote thingy.
It's only on water that my vote is different, AFAIK. Then again I have a weakness section in my PM too, so maybe someone who isn't water is weak to electricity, like the machines in most FF.
So I'm not gonna take the risk until I hear a claim, but I'd vote him otherwise.
Also, it's not a DV, it's a decrease in the person's vote thresold while I'm on them. Same effect all in all.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 am

Post by dramonic »

He's at L-2, if he's water and I vote him he'll be at L-0 after my vote and effect resolve.
Unless that was a softclaim.
AND it doesnt solve his potential weaknesses unaffiliated with me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Ah.
But what makes you think he's resistant to his own element?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 am

Post by dramonic »

ah, fair enough.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:09 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:AND it doesnt solve his potential weaknesses unaffiliated with me.
You overlooked it, I didnt :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 am

Post by dramonic »

no where, it's a huge hell of speculation between me and CHrono
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 am

Post by dramonic »

The only people that should claim element are those that are under risk of getting lynched on short notice.
Claiming otherwise just paint a huge map if scum has a power affiliated with them.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Iecerint wrote:Yeah, I agree. I don't think I was ever at such risk, though.
That's discussable.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, I'm happier as SK XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

You can't be V/LA in specific games.
Vacation, limited access.
Also, if you go "cant read" in here, it'll just get more impossible to get up to date.
You sir, need to get lynched.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Not saying it is an unreasonable claim, but didn't we conclude that FFXIII wasn't one of the settings, based on the list at the start?
Then by this logic, Biggs can't be in this game, as 'The Planet' wasn't in this list. I was actually considering claiming that my role was from 13 to prove this idea false.
Oh dont be a moron, Biggs originated is in FF6-7-8, while Rygdea is only in FF13.
Also, AFAIK Rygdea's an officer, not a captain.

I'm going to hammer shortly, unless someone opposes it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:07 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, ff1 through 8 dont have names per se and we've multiple claims to support existence of these realms anyways (ifrit, ramuh, ultros, rosa)

Unless you think that's the whole group of scum we have to assume that nameless are included

Meanwhile, FF13 world has a specific name that does NOT appear in the OP.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

If you claim to be Vanilla Vanille I'll find you dubious at best :P
I'll give him a bit of time to answer IHSIB's question, but after that it's bubye.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I woudlt qualify him above officer before like, chapter 12, but whatever floats your boat.

Also, I honestly dont feel like waiting another 3 days.

unvote
vote: Zodiark

I feel no qualm with having done this.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, think of it this way, when Zodiark flips obvscum you wont be a DM anymore.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 am

Post by dramonic »

World of... And planet... Aren't names really.
But you're hammered already, just post your suspicions.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:23 am

Post by dramonic »

You failed the classical villain epiphany
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:52 am

Post by dramonic »

I have no regrets. Even in death you persist at being anti-town.

And if you're no villain, you failed the classical deathbed pep-talk to the next generation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:Do the right thing and change my mind.
See? Even Starbuck wants an epiphany!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck, get in here and dont fail your vote again :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nothing happened to me anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

JPSalazar wrote:Um, there's numbers now instead of votes...?
what are you talking about?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh I see.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

You have no freakin idea how much I feel like going vote-unvote-vote-unvote-vote-unvote :P

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 2
(Iecerint, Glork)
Iecerint: 1
(PranaDevil)

Not Voting:

Antifinity
bill1148
bv310
Chronopie
Devotress
DragonsofSummer
dramonic
FC Groningen
inHimshallibe
JPSalazar
KDub
MehPlusRawr
Starbuck
wolframnhart
WorseExcuse

Lynch:

10 votes.

Deadline:

May 16th - 3:00 PM EST
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

And out the window goes common sense.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Of course, it's that stat that modify inn costs!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

wait no, that the Tales serie.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Yeah, but we need someone to sacrifice for that :S
Vote: Antifinity

And I'm honestly not too hot about dying. Perhaps we can have one of the suspect players "hammer" the count.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

on a completely unrelated note, the title needs an update.

Still having trouble with viewing page 1. I'll be at a better computer tomorrow morning.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm aware.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Now you guys seem to forgot the countdown here.

Prana's vote make it 0, starbuck -1.
Let's see the new development.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 am

Post by dramonic »

WEll, it can still be death on the 0, which would be Prana.
Still, a flip could light a few things. I'm starting to develop a theory here...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:Hey everybody else, in your honest opinion, did or did not Prana use WIFOM and is he still using it?
If you refer to his post-night post, it's for fluff than WIFOM.
I need to read-up on something.

Vote Count:
Death Star

Antifinity: 2
(Iecerint, dramonic)
Iecerint: 1
(Chronopie)
PranaDevil: 1
(FC Groningen)
FC Groningen: 1
(PranaDevil)
wolframnhart: 1
(Glork)

Not Voting:

Antifinity
bill1148
bv310
Devotress
DragonsofSummer
inHimshallibe
JPSalazar
KDub
MehPlusRawr
wolframnhart
WorseExcuse

Lynch:

9 votes.

Deadline:

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 am

Post by dramonic »

I find it amusing that suddenly, Tidus is a joke and he gets ink in his eyes. What GREAT timing, you know?

If I weren't voting Iece for no adequately explored reason I'd vote you. But I'll wait for the countdoom to resolve.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 am

Post by dramonic »

you in this case is you Glork.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm saying the great coincidence is that the moment he'd become quite suspicious, he gets an emergency derail to make someone else more suspicious instead.
Yeah, that doesnt sound very clear ><
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:Blindness would've happened to Wolf overnight, champ, like it did to me. It didn't happen "the moment he became suspicious."

Wolf just happened to claim Tidus and Blinded in the same post.
I know. What I'm saying is now that he's garnered suspicion, he claims to have been blind, which would divert the suspiciousness to Iece.

Wolf, vote NOW.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Glork wrote:Blindness would've happened to Wolf overnight, champ, like it did to me. It didn't happen "the moment he became suspicious."

Wolf just happened to claim Tidus and Blinded in the same post.
I know. What I'm saying is now that he's garnered suspicion, he claims to have been blind, which would divert the suspiciousness to Iece.

Wolf, vote NOW.
Then why would you be voting for me, if not Iece?

I don't know if it's just because I'm tired today, but I'm confused as balls.
I never said I was planning to vote you <<
I'll either be voting Iece, Wolf or Anti.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 am

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:
dramonic wrote:I find it amusing that suddenly, Tidus is a joke and he gets ink in his eyes. What GREAT timing, you know?

If I weren't voting Iece for no adequately explored reason I'd vote you
. But I'll wait for the countdoom to resolve.
Dram needs to lie better.
First you = glork. second you = wolf. I think I'll stop using pronouns since that seems to confuse prana and glork.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

NO!

I find it amusing that suddenly, Tidus is a joke and he gets ink in his eyes. What great timing, wouldn't glork agree?

If I weren't voting Iece for no adequately explored reason I'd vote Wolf, byut I'll wait for the countdown to resolve.

Which it has, btw.
Unvote
Vote: Wolf
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:
dramonic wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:
dramonic wrote:I find it amusing that suddenly, Tidus is a joke and he gets ink in his eyes. What GREAT timing, you know?

If I weren't voting Iece for no adequately explored reason I'd vote you
. But I'll wait for the countdoom to resolve.
Dram needs to lie better.
First you = glork. second you = wolf. I think I'll stop using pronouns since that seems to confuse prana and glork.
Erm... I highly,
highly
doubt Glork was curious about the first sentence when he asked who the "you" was.

So when you answered his post asking who the "you" was meant for... why did you reply with this:
dramonic wrote:you in this case is you Glork.
Because, quite obviously, I thought he was referring to the first one.
There really was no logic or justification in my post that could have somehow linked to lynching Glork, I'm surprised your not willing to accept it was just plain confusion :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Huh, just noticed Glork isn't blind anymore and Wolf actually is.

Unvote
Vote: Antifinity

Back to the olde wagon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Honestly the only thing that is keeping me from voting Prana is by complete and utter inability to read him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #70) » Sun May 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

I really don't see any reason to speculate that much. brown cloak and music arent exactly definite values.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #71) » Thu May 06, 2010 1:12 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm fine with an Iece lynch, but I still prefer we hang Anti.

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 6
(Iecerint, FC Groningen, dramonic, Chronopie, JPSalazar, PranaDevil)
Iecerint: 4
(KDub, WorseExcuse, Glork, inHimshallibe)
PranaDevil: 2
(MehPlusRawr, Devotress)
Chronopie: 2
(bv310, Antifinity)
wolframnhart: 1
(bill1148)
WorseExcuse: 0
(wolframnhart)

Not Voting:

DragonsofSummer

Lynch:

9 votes.

Deadline:

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #72) » Thu May 06, 2010 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

didnt we establish proof of his DM flip not being important if the goop stops?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #73) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Iece

May I be blessed with a dayvig to shoot anti in the gnads tomorrow.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #74) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:22 am

Post by dramonic »

How... well-timed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #75) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:44 am

Post by dramonic »

considering we're not waiting for a claim, someone could just hammer and stuff.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #76) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

Post by dramonic »

The concept of waiting when someone is at L-1 is tied into the "waiting for a claim" spirit. Both time theyd already claimed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #77) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 am

Post by dramonic »

marilis died... for no reason?

I'm editing, and in a rush. BRB.

edit #2: Ok, done!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #78) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 am

Post by dramonic »

lich, kraken and tiamat I presume.
doom countdown, careful!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #79) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:58 am

Post by dramonic »

considering the last one to hear notes was antifitiny, not star, i guess its different.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #80) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote: Interesting note on the change of flavor from N1 to N3. Either the scums thought their Nothingness-Man got blocked, or that person picked up suspicion by the end of D2 and into N3.
The nothingness changijng flavour to drown to kill their own buddy?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #81) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

you were originally saying nothingness and drowned belonged to the scumgroup. I was telling you shooting their body wasnt exactly good.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #82) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:
dramonic wrote:you were originally saying nothingness and drowned belonged to the scumgroup. I was telling you shooting their body wasnt exactly good.
I still fail to see how Nothingness/Drowned being in the same group means they killed their own member.
Are you implying two mafia groups? I thought your theory was SK?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #83) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Kdub wrote:As I indicated during night, I'm suspicious of how the Anti wagon stalled and got diverted onto Iec, and bv and dram were the main votes who led to that.
Hey, look who's the first vote on the Iece wagon?
It's you!
Look who's sixth... it's me!

Remind me how I'M the one leading the wagon onto Iec when I voted Anti for like, 9/10th of yesterday?

FoS: kdub

You're so full of crap :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #84) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:45 am

Post by dramonic »

@Glork: Reread it, I think I just got what you meant.

However, mafia+SK+vig makes 0 sense considering the one inconsistent flavourkill hit the mafia.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #85) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Kdub wrote:I'm suspicious of how the Anti wagon stalled and got diverted onto Iec, and bv and dram were the main votes who led to that.
This says its my and bv's fault the Anti wagon got diverted. I'm saying when i switched vote it was already a dead wagon.

Also, he's not off the hook, but those last posts of yours are terribad.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #86) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:42 am

Post by dramonic »

wolframnhart wrote:And I hope that doom doesn't kill Dev if we get a lynch in before 10 votes. After all best way to beat doom in the game if you couldn't cure it was to beat all the enemies before the timer ran down.
I'm skeptical getting to night really classifies as "beating all enemies".
Just saying.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #87) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Devotress wrote: Counters at 9, with 8 to lynch.
7 actually, since Chrono lost his vote for the day.

Vote Count:

Antifinity: 1
(JPSalazar)

Not Voting:

Antifinity
bill1148
Chronopie (Voteless)
Devotress
dramonic
DTMaster
AdumbroDeus
FC Groningen

Glork
KDub
MehPlusRawr
PranaDevil
thatguy00
wolframnhart

Lynch:

7 votes.

Deadline:

June 1st - 3:00 PM EST
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #88) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:52 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not so sure bout that :S

FOS: Anti
FOS: JP

Both other lynches I could get behind
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #89) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

But Anti is scum too :(
And kdub!

So many options!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #90) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:Also, Dram, don't think I haven't noticed that your four scum suspects are the four people who have gotten the most atteniton. If there is an SK in the game, it is almost certainly you -- Ramuh claim be damned.
Works for me Glork!
When you lynch me I'll make sure you get my magicite :P
unfos: all
Fos: Prana
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #91) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oesophagus, btw
I think so anyways...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #92) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Unnoficial FoS count

Antifinity 4 (bill1148, KDub, JP, Prana)
PranaDevil 4 (MehPlusRawr, Dram, Adum, Devotress)
Kdub 1 (glork)
Dram 1 (Adum)
thatguy 2 (Wolf, Kdub)
JP 3 (Devotress, Wolf, anti)

Not FoSing: 2 (DTMaster, thatguy00)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #93) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:44 am

Post by dramonic »

*facepalm*
Yes DTM, you did provoke reaction all right. You alsop locked us into a pretty crappy situation. We currently have more or less no choice as to who we want to lynch, we're forced to either vote Prana or that other guy (name is escaping me right now)

Between the two options, my would-be vote rests on Prana, but DTM has scored some nifty points on the scum-ladder.

@Ambro: Oh look, I'm answering you!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #94) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Current Situation

doom count is at 8

Votes are
Anti 1 : JP
Prana 1 : DTM

FoS are (votes count here too)
Antifinity 4 (bill1148, KDub, JP, Prana)
PranaDevil 5 (MehPlusRawr, Dram, Adum, Devotress, DTM)
Kdub 1 (glork)
Dram 1 (Adum)
thatguy 2 (Wolf, Kdub)
JP 3 (Devotress, Wolf, anti)
DTM 1 (Glork)

Not FoSing: 1 (thatguy00)

more or less
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #95) » Thu May 20, 2010 7:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Not quite Chrono, we can have a third option and end the day at doom counter 1.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #96) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 am

Post by dramonic »

because AFAWCS it's one doom a day. And well, whoever does that is gonna die a fiery death <<
Not exactly pro-wincon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #97) » Thu May 20, 2010 8:53 am

Post by dramonic »

DTM...
Did you just Zantetzuken Prana?
Or was that a lame joke?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #98) » Thu May 20, 2010 9:00 am

Post by dramonic »

"Odin used zantestzuken!
SURPRISE!
Prana is actually Seifer!
Odin has been killed...
DTMaster has gained "Summon: Gilgamesh" (25% dayvig)"

Hmm...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #99) » Thu May 20, 2010 10:54 am

Post by dramonic »

was there any more details than that?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #100) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

DTM... Seriously...

@All: Please stop using orange, I'm on tiger here and can't see hell X_X
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #101) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

the mod's orange is fine, it's your "death mafia" that is killing me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #102) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

If you're a grammar nazi when it comes to votes and actions you are just asking for your system to be abused :S

Also, you an alt?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #103) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:Ah. Yeah, he's probably a Bulletproof SK. I was thinking the same thing.

At any rate, Prana must be lynched today. There is NO other alternative.
That could also potentially in some way explain the failure of Odin, assuming DTM isn't just bullshitting us (which is also a possibility)
Also his claim being somewhat... well obscure?

@DTM: You know, considering BV flipped Marilith and Chrono claimed to be water, I don't see why you're in denial of the possibility of elements.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #104) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:No, Prana. It's one thing to say "I dare them to attack me."

It's an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING to say,
after a night in which there was one less kill
, "I bet there was one less kill because the scums tried to kill me." That goes from "false breadcrumb" to flat out LYING TO THE TOWN ABOUT YOUR ROLE.

You are NOT going to get out of this alive. You are dead.
Attaboy.
We've reached a concensus (and anyone who goes against lynching an outed liar can go play in the electric fence or something)
Vote: Prana

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #105) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

Post by dramonic »

AdumbroDeus wrote:couldn't that teach you to be patient? We don't all vote until FoS lynch is completed, just because Glork said prana deserves death doesn't mean we should actually act on it till we've got a consensus.

[...]

Not saying that Prana isn't acting ridiculously scummy and shouldn't be lynched ASAP, but just wanted to point it out.
SO you wanna lynch him ASAP, but you're not even going to FoS him? For one thing, he is obvscum. For the other, we have to vote at some point and my vote won't be moving.

No need for patience when the air around Prana reeks of BS. I swear to god I will hound down anyone who actually believes his crap.

@DTM: Didn't say we all had one <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #106) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

PranaDevil wrote:But of course Dram being completely stupid has guarenteed it's me or Anti or we take Devotress with us.
Here's a secret for you: If you weren't so ridiculously obvscum, I might not have voted. But don't tell anyone!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #107) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:Oh, Chronopie is voteless. When did that happen o-o.
like... 8 pages ago?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #108) » Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Have you read the last few pages Bill?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #109) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

14 alive, 1 voteless, so 13 votes
majority of vote is 7
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #110) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:02 am

Post by dramonic »

town... jester?
I must have missed the memo, is it "make up a ridiculous role" day?
What pro-town role would have for a wincon to diminish the amount of town players?

Anyways, on to the day's topic: Nothing happened to me. Kise PMed me saying I overslept, but I'm pretty sure that just means "hey, thread is open."

I'm skeptical doom is a SK tool. I mean, we've found a way to avoid it taking effect ever, you'd think Kise wouldn't put such an impossible role to win with in the game, unless it also has a NK. But at this point dooming instead of NKing is silly.

Also, smacking DTM for that fake daykill.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #111) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 am

Post by dramonic »

town... jester?
What pro-town role would have for a wincon to diminish the amount of town players?

Anyways, on to the day's topic: Nothing happened to me. Kise PMed me saying I overslept, but I'm pretty sure that just means "hey, thread is open."

I'm skeptical doom is a SK tool. I mean, we've found a way to avoid it taking effect ever, you'd think Kise wouldn't put such an impossible role to win with in the game, unless it also has a NK. But at this point dooming instead of NKing is silly.

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #112) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:19 am

Post by dramonic »

town... jester?

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #113) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:29 am

Post by dramonic »

town... jester?

Vote Count:

No wagons today.

Not Voting:

AdumbroDeus
Antifinity
bill1148
Chronopie
Devotress
dramonic
Glork
JPSalazar
KDub
MehPlusRawr
thatguy00
wolframnhart

Lynch:

7 votes.

Deadline:

June 15th - 9:00 PM EST
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #114) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:27 am

Post by dramonic »

town... jester?

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #115) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I hate my computer.
Sorry all :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #116) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:39 am

Post by dramonic »

I hate my computer.
Sorry all :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #117) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Adum, you are starting to bore me. Your "case", if it can even be called that, holds no weight when it was by town consensus agreed that Prana's claim was crap.

Are you familiar with the principle of LAL?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #118) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:32 am

Post by dramonic »

JPSalazar wrote:The lurker alert works for me. They aren't helping much in the game.

FoS: MehPlusRawr
What's this sound? Oh, it's the sweet tone of hypocrisy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #119) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Would fit with the white tornado from the beginning. Barbariccia anyone?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #120) » Mon May 31, 2010 3:24 am

Post by dramonic »

I should leave for the weekend more often, Glork gets streaks of grandness during that time :P
HoS: MPR

one more methink?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm on to lynch MPR!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:33 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm there!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 am

Post by dramonic »

that would be ridiculous.
2!
one more...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Go to bed mpr =_=;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

still there
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

yup
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

I agree
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

yes
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #129) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

@_@
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #130) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

easy
we all vote at the same time and hope for the best!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #131) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

awit
what are your times?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

failed mpr ;p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

crap.
Vote: MehPlusRawr

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

jp, end this sad day =_=;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

kraken?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

most probably.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

good thing I was on the wagon then <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

hehe, no doom tonight I guess ;P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh wait...
Crap =_=
nevermind, Chrono claimed water like, 30 pages ago.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

yes, he did
He'd have failed if not for Chrono being water ;_;
Unvote, vote: Dramonic

Vote Count:

MehPlusRawr: 7
(thatguy00, Chronopie, Devotress, bill1148, Antifinity, dramonic, JPSalazar)
Devotress: 1
(MehPlusRawr)

Not Voting:

AdumbroDeus
Glork
KDub
wolframnhart

Lynch:

7 votes.

Deadline:

June 15th - 9:00 PM EST
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

pretty sure it's too late for that <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

through flavour.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

bill1148 wrote:
thatguy00 wrote:@ thatguy Who did you protect Night 2?

I believe it was Devotress. That is, if I was in on Night Two, I think that was when I replaced? Not sure. Either way, I believe Devotress was protected before that, as I was told.
Makes a bit of sense. Devo was blocked Night 3, I believe. The probably tried killing her Night 2 (the missing kill), and since it failed, they targeted her with Roleblocking the next night.
Kdub claimed to be blocked yesterday. That can certainly explain why there was no electrocution.
What I don't explain is what happened on night 1. From the perspective of two mafia factions, the missing kill makes almost 0 sense. Scarmiglione is obviously the roleblocker, and not associated in some mix'n'match with the ff1 archfiends. Now, thatguy fakeclaiming doc could've made sense to explain the lack of kill yesterday after Kdub claimed RBed to "save" him, but then where is the night 1 kill? RB is stupid, it would mean targetting what is most prob a teammate, mafia doc protecting glork of all people is random, and Prana kept screaming he wouldn't die, you'd expect mafia to aim somewhere else after the blatant BP crumbs.

I think the most likely case is lich didn't doom in order to attempt to frame whoever got roleblocked. Therefore thatguy = town for now.

@bill: strong against lightning, weak to water. Wish I'd be electrocuted a few times XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

this topic is going fast right now <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

JPSalazar wrote: It's either you, Anti, or Glork that targeted me. At first, I wanted to just ignore the failed Doom and see if the Doomer would slip up, but thank you for completely blowing my attempt to wait for that to happen.
erm, whut?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

a magicite?

@JP: I mean why Anti, Glork or Bill specifically?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:I think the most likely case is lich didn't doom in order to attempt to frame whoever got roleblocked. Therefore thatguy = town for now.
Actually, I take that back, after consideration it would make sense for the other scum team to block Kdub again, thus nokill again.
Which would mean lich tried to do the kill.
Which brings us (again) to Thatguy.
And doesn't resolve night 1.

Does scum being stupid and targetting the claimed BP sound like a possibility? :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie wrote:Actually, JP has a point. Bv310 was a lurker, and proved to be Marilith when drowned (win), MPR was Kraken-lurker, and Kdub was Tiamat-Lurker once drowned (win). Bill was lurker, until today. Lich?

Would that be too easy?
and the kill/doom?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, LaL can be lynch all liars
but in this context it's lynch all lurkers.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Because water is also weak against lightning.
think ff10
The one on the offensive side has the advantage.

The lynch thresold decreases by one when I vote water people. Nothing is written about what happens if I vote lightning people. I spose that explains why Kraken was lynched at 6, even though Chrono is water too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Chronopie wrote:You're misunderstanding. Lightning > Water. Water negates Water.

So my MPR vote didn't count, while Drams MPR vote was x2.
Incorrect.
Either your vote counted and I'm right, or Kise made a modding mistake.

In case 1, MPR should've died earlier too and Devo should still be alive.

So kise failed somewhere either way :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

to five since I was on the wagon.
yeah, now it makes sense and kise didnt actually fail XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:36 am

Post by dramonic »

So now we're waiting for antifinity.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:My suspicion of Dramonic has once again risen dramatically. Dram, please vote for JP so we can get a votecount. I want to see if I can confirm at least the Lightning Element aspect of your role.
He isn't water and my ability isn't a double-vote, what would it prove?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

but barbariccia would be wind.
Isn't that the reason you wanted me to vote JP?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:
dramonic wrote:but barbariccia would be wind.
Isn't that the reason you wanted me to vote JP?
I was thinking that your vote wouldn't count if he were earth and you were lightning. What the fuck does Barbariccia have to do with anything?
You said the possibility of 2 scum team resurfaced for you and that your suspicion of me went back up. My assumption was that you think I'm fakeclaiming and am Barbariccia, since that's the closest to my element in the other archfiends (with Tiamat dead and all).
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 am

Post by dramonic »

oh, and MS is maaaaaaaaaaaaad :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:In fact, I didn't even post that I was more suspicious of you until several posts AFTER I said there may be two scumgroups.
Erm... There's one post in between the two <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 am

Post by dramonic »

ISO-wise
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am

Post by dramonic »

water is strong to lightning is strong to water.
probably the same for fire and earth
Pay attention!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

Post by dramonic »

yes, exactly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #162) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

JPSalazar wrote:Without a roleclaim from him soon, it's possible that we may not be safe (obviously).
I suppose the concept of "waiting for a post/replacement" is lost on you? :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 am

Post by dramonic »

You lost me...

But I get the general idea.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

bill1148 wrote:Upon doing some heavy re-reading, dramonic is actually a decent candidate for Barbariccia.
why am I not surprised <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Chrono, stop playing subtle. It's pretty obvious at this point Bill is prolly lich that tried to kill JP who's prolly Scarmiglione, hence why he's all up his ass <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #166) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

There's a limit to how much BS you can get us to go along with you know :S

I'm intent on voting Chrono, but not before thatguy and Glork has had the time to agree/disagree with whatever plan.

Reminder, my vote will lower the thresold on Chrono.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #167) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Arguably the only ones trying to mindgame us here is Chrono and Bill.
But I have to agree with Chrono on the fact elemental =/= scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #168) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 am

Post by dramonic »

No, I agree with Adum, you're just going back on your stuff.

You said you wanted to kill Lich/Scar

then you said in another post that JP = Lich/Scar

Oh and btw, what if both scar and lich die with the doctors?¸
make more collumns :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #169) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 am

Post by dramonic »

1612 sums it up pretty well.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #170) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Glork wrote:Also, it's pretty obvious that the scumgroup is {Chrono, JP, Dumbro, Dram} given the triplegangbang on Bill, even though I've pointed out a billion times over that if Bill is Lich, he
SHOULD NOT BE LYNCHED TODAY
Erm, Glork?
I said I was intent on voting Chrono, just waiting for you and Anti to get your stuff together.
The fact I'm pointing out that Bill is obv-lynch doesn't mean I wanna lich him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #171) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by dramonic »

erm...
obv-lich, lynch him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #172) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am

Post by dramonic »

AdumbroDeus wrote:
dramonic wrote:erm...
obv-lich, lynch him.
Heh? Didn't you say the opposite last post?
I mismatched lynch and lich in the last post.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm so lost...
Vote: Chronopie

Am I less lost now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

MPR's defense
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #175) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 am

Post by dramonic »

@_@

just both empty your mouths and vote CHorno and we'll be on our way.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #176) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

bah (dum-tish)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #177) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

It's always hard to kill someone day 0 in a theme game since you just KNOW the person will hate you forever :P

We settled for ABR because there was no way in hell Glork was not getting protected (and we WERE right).
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”