Mini 990: YuGiOh! The Abridged Mafia - (OVER)

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

/confirrrrrrrm
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

Luckily for me I've watched through the series a long time ago and just watch whatever Little Kuriboh updates with. You guys should also check out his "Naruto the Abridged Series" on his channel "Ninjabridge" which is just an abridged series of an abridged series which was ORIGINALLY was an April fools joke but so many people liked it he continued it ;D
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

Vote: Beloved Princess

Princesses aren't supposed to be in this tournament. How do we know you're not really a Steve working for Marik!? Or Marik himself! I bet he thinks of himself as a princess.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

@Mod: What happens if we screw the rules?

also my avatar is now relevant.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by Brandi »

Dammit I knew I forgot something.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Brandi »

unvote

Uh, way too many pointless votes on the princess.

also all my subscribed topics got removed ;__;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

Meh. Not much to say at this point. I disagree with a Princess wagon, that's about it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

FakeGod wrote:Are you saying that there is something wrong with a RVS wagon?
Depends.
I'm usually against them.
Are you saying there is nothing wrong with an RVS wagon?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

FakeGod wrote:@Brandi: There's absolutely nothing wrong with RVS wagons. Nothing. :)
Can't say I agree with that line of thinking.

Also Jarti, I can't speak for Pom but your last post seems like a blatant misrep against her.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Brandi »

I don't recall playing with BV before so I can't really say. He does seem to be posting now though since his prod. I'm sure pretty soon other players will be needing prods as well <_<;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Brandi »

Hey um, can I not be replaced? Im here ._. Im sorry.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Brandi »

In case I'm not being replaced...

@InPie: What is your opinion of FG so far this game?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Brandi »

My thoughts pretty much emulate yours. I wouldn't be up for a FG lynch at this point- though I wish he would express some unique thoughts of his own.

Anyway, a
votecount
would be nice right about now :S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Brandi »

Imma be away for a few days possibly. >> Spending the holiday at a friends house~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #291 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Brandi »

I wouldn't be too certain there is only one other scum. There may be one other mafia, but any other threat to the town is still scum. In the last 12 player game I was in there were 2 mafia and a traitor. And we don't know for sure that Dram mentioning one "other buddy" is a clear indication that he only had one. He could have said that just to throw us off.

Also I agree with this:
InPie wrote:Being that Almaster was one of the leaders of the dram lynch, I'm not seeing him as scum.
If there are only 2 scum, it wouldn't be too smart to heavily buss your buddy day 1. Though if we lynch scum again and the game continues- Alma might be a candidate for a third scum.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Brandi »

@Pie: She's talking to her tail :P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #336 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Brandi »

Checking in briefly. Been super busy the past few days, sorry :c
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #345 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Jarti, Ill make a good post when I can. I'm generally like this in games I play. If things from a lot of people are quiet I don't say much. Eventually I find a way to contribute. I have actually just been too busy to get my thoughts together like I want to. I will say that looking back on day 1, there is even more connection between BV and DRAM than what Alamaster mentioned. But because a BV wagon was revving up right before DRAM was lynched instead (and Dram "supported" the BV lynch by voting him as soon as the wagon started), I feel that scum for some reason are trying to throw suspicion on BV. POM is the one to start the wagon on him- and said it was for lurking- yet there were SO many people lurking at that point (and even still! me included :S ) I have to wonder why she chose him. I think there is a bit more information to be gained from D1 with this.

I'm neutral towards Charter- don't really think he's scum, don't feel too certain he's town. He gave me mixed feelings D1. (Said some things I agreed with, and some others that didn't make sense) I think if he died- depending on his flip it might give us some information on POM because of their arguments. Now my thoughts are all over the place in a mess- ugh. I'll try and make more sense later.

In any case don't worry- this inactivity and silence will not be consistent with me. I plan to put more effort into this game. I was excited with it at first, I mean it is a great theme. It's dullness thus far is off putting but I believe this can be remedied. In any case I apologize for not being as helpful as I should be. ;x
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

oh and @BV on the dice thing- do you know if your dice is a regular 6 sided DIE or were you not told?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #360 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

@charter, my recent posts are a bit of insight. Or at least I would think so. I think you're reaching with the mention of the vote-count thing- also. I made no comments towards the Dramonic case, and I see no way that asking for a vote-count is an attempt to pull of suspicion- and I don't see why scum would want to do such to look for a reason to bus either. There's not much logic in there. :B Also, FG is most likely not scum. In Furry Mafia he was just like this and was town.

@bv: Ah, so Dice was plural but you don't know how many dice or how many sides. The only things I can think of in the YGO series involving dice is DUNGEON DICE MONSTERS- and those cards that Joey uses, one is "graceful dice" I think, and the other I forget but it had negative effects. But in dungeon dice monsters the dice had symbols on them and not numbers. In any case I would think a high number might mean a good thing, and a low number might mean a bad thing. MaxMouse has seemed pretty pro-town. Based on other rolls you get in the future your dice might be more helpful than it seems. But I think it would be confusing if you can get a number higher than 6. If so- then I have no idea.

@Jarti: Why are you asking each individual player who the "play" for today is? This is a bit odd- why not just ask everyone at once?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #361 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

@FG, weren't you just speculating BV of being killed tonight? Why are you suggesting ALM for protection over BV?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #377 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Brandi »

Based purely on meta, I would say I still don't believe FG is scum. He was incredibly scummy and portraying all sorts of obvscumtells in Furry, that it's hard to think he's much different here than there. I can provide links for anyone interested. LYLO was where he was most notably scummy. I wont support this lynch though, unless someone can show me a game they played with FG where he was scum and acted this way as well.

Anyhoo,
vote: Pom

Her vote on FG is the most opportunistic by far.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #379 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

Not really. Not voting is certainly better than jumping on every wagon that forms. It seems like you just want to get anyone lynched, and that's pretty scummy, sorry.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well there haven't been too many wagons. You were on the bv, charter, and now FG wagon. You were on Dramonic as well at the very very end but seemed hesitant against it. I suppose you were more of the ones pushing for Charter than just hopping on, however, so I'll give you that. The way you hopped on the FG wagon just seems out of place considering how much you seemed to want to lynch charter before.

I already stated previously that I'm pretty neutral towards charter. I don't really see him as scum, but if he is scum I would be more convinced that you are town.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #438 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi, who absolutely refuses to post
This is a blatant lie. You keep saying this and yet, I have been posting. Nice argument from repetition~ ^-^ If you are referring to the past, then that would be "POST HOC" go ahead and pick your fallacy, regardless- you are wrong.

About the sibling thing:

Isn't it normal for when someone pops up as a sibling, the other sibling dies? And yet FG stated that they don't die together. This may be the reason as to why he doesn't show up as a sibling. I'm not too quick to judge things based on mod reveals anymore considering in Furry mafia, my main reason for lynching another townie was because he claimed "German Shepard" (which is really supposed to be spelled German Shepherd- the mod actually misspelled it.)

@FG: go to here>> http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/page-episodes and watch all the episodes okay. If not only for this game, but because it is incredibly hilarious. Kthx
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Brandi »

@Jarti: How would pie making a connection between you and FG help him to push FG's lynch? Maybe it's your wording or I fail at reading, but I'm just not understanding your post.

I wouldn't be opposed to a Pie lynch though, since he's been pretty scummy lately.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #453 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ah, makes sense. In fact an overwhelming amount. Coupled with the fact that I find his being on the FG wagon odd to begin with. I would think he'd be at least hesitant about it considering he was in furry mafia with me and he knows how FG is acting exactly the same here as there.
unvote
vote: InflateablePie
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #457 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

I honestly think he was worse in FURRY. Way worse. Especially on the last day. I was so convinced he was scum by how he was talking, and so convinced you were town. :P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #472 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Brandi »

Hi Fishy I remember you! Welcome :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #481 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fishythefish wrote:@Brandi: I remember playing with you, but can't put my finger on the game. Can you remember? There's some stuff I'd like to take a look at.

was it the pokemon game? I honestly don't remember =S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #510 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Brandi »

Charter I honestly don't think you are even reading any of my posts.
Your confirmation bias is terrible.

Also, you've been attacking FG for a while yet you consider him to be an "EASY TARGET" - are you now saying you find him to be town now? Please elaborate on this.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

For the record- BV310 has posted just as little as I have (he actually has less posts than I do). Consensus is that he is not scum, but just because he is "cleared" by his claim- doesn't mean he shouldn't be participating either. His last post said he'd be V/LA until Monday yet that Monday has passed and its almost the next Monday. Posting little content and active lurking isn't really a sucmtell and someone who has been around as long as Charter should know that.

I'm not sure what else I need to contribute at this point. I have my vote on Pie, I'm happy with that. I actually feel even more confident with my vote on him considering he finds me town based on meta yet finds FG scum based on meta. FG and I were in the same game as town together and no one has a scum meta on FG. I feel if he honestly found me town based on meta he'd have a better explanation than what he gave also.

In Furry- and pretty much every other game I've been in as town... there were a lot of times where I just wouldn't vote anyone at all. I am the type of player who doesn't like to just vote and unvote constantly. I've always been a hesitant player and the only times I'm ever aggressive I'm usually wrong- 99% of the time. My consistency to be wrong in my reads as town usually leads to me being even more of what I am now in my games.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP: FG as scum despite*** meta^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #520 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

@MM: Yes I know, I wouldn't have said "despite meta" if it weren't for the fact that Pie is including meta on his read on me as well :S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #521 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Brandi »

@IP: I have never completed a game as scum ><; Well, except for marathon days, but, I dont have links to those or even remember them but Im sure there are some out there.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #523 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

I could see how such a thing might bring that thought, but honestly I don't think there is a way to properly say "I haven't completed any mafia games as scum" without it sounding bad. :B If I had a game to link you to, I would. Sorry.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #526 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Brandi wrote:I could see how such a thing might bring that thought, but honestly I don't think there is a way to properly say "I haven't completed any mafia games as scum" without it sounding bad. :B If I had a game to link you to, I would. Sorry.

"I've never been scum."

No, I have been scum before, I just got replaced early on :S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #529 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

I don't have a link, I don't remember the game. ._. I think Fishy was in it, and so was Starbuck and um, some guy named Monkeysomething.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #530 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

It was like, 6 months ago. Augh.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #532 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

ok ok geez here you go!!!

http://www.pc-cheats.de/link_klein.gif
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #533 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

er. I just failed that joke.

THIS:

Seriously though Im gonna have to go through my history for a bit :B BRB
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #535 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

ok here's one:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=12398

There might be another one but I'm not sure, I'll look though! My memory is pretty bad ._.;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ok I went through everything, that's it. Odd though, because I thought I had more pages of history than that ><; I really need to play more mafia games.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #548 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

you guys are dum. But I guess I'm terrible town. Pom is obv scum right now.

Anyway I'm a doctor. >_<;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #550 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yeah- T I'm Téa, I choose someone to a friendship speech to for the whole night. Last night I chose AlamasterGM. I'm also not used to being a doctor either, but that's no excuse to suck so much. I'm sorry for failing you guys.

ATTENTION DUELISTS

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE VOTECOUNT!

AlmasterGM (0) -
Brandi (3) - AlmasterGM Pomegranate Charter
bv310 (0) -
charter (0) -
FakeGod (2) - InflatablePie bv310
Fishythefish (0) -
InflatablePie (2) - Jarti Brandi
Jarti (0) -
MaxMouse (1) - Fishythefish
Pomegranate (0) -

10 alive, 6 to lynch
Last edited by Riceballtail on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #551 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

EBWOP: -to give a*^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #552 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

Anyway Pom continues to be opportunistic, this time on my wagon, you even noticed how odd it was Charter,
unvote, vote: Pom

Notice she agreed with GM my post made me "look like scum" but waited until AFTER AGM voted to hop on.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #554 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Brandi »

because he was on the dram wagon, who was scum, and seemed like the most pro-town person to me at the time that would possibly get killed.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #559 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Brandi »

AlmasterGM wrote:I'm a little confused by the super quick claim. Brandi was at what, L-3?

um, aren't you a double-voter? :S But I thought I was at L-1 for some reason. Im just dumb.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'd like to know how AGM forgot he was a double voter <__<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #581 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

FakeGod wrote:
charter wrote: I like Fishy's entrance, drawing attention to Maxmouse I see as very protown,
since there's the easy targets of myself and FakeGod
, and I know I'm town, and I think he is as well, but he doesn't go after us. Fishy's points about MaxMouse are pretty good,
especially the one about MaxMouse bussing Dramonic.
Bold is mine.

I actually thought this was interesting as well. I thought fishy was going to vote either me or Charter, but he goes after Max.

But this is a development I welcome, since I don't trust Max. (my train of thought can be found around post 280~290 I think)

and I'm going to
unvote: Charter
The way that he continually asks people to restate their case against him and so on, even after people on his wagon went after chasing another target (me in this case), seems to me as that he is a townie who is eager to clear his name, not a scum who wouldn't attract attention to himself.

ATTENTION DUELISTS

AlmasterGM (0) -
Brandi (1) - Charter
bv310 (0) -
charter (1) - AlmasterGM

FakeGod (3) - InflatablePie Pomegranate bv310
Fishythefish (0) -
InflatablePie (2) - Jarti Brandi
Jarti (0) -
MaxMouse (1) - Fishythefish
Pomegranate (0) -

10 alive, 6 to lynch

recent votecount here, but, AGM 's vote only counts as one. Was AGM only a double voter D1? If this isn't a mod mistake, then that's pretty suspicious.

MOD: Is this votecount here right?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #584 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

ok well good. nevermind.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #629 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

My role PM also only lists my first name. But I wasn't aware Tea even had a last name to begin with.
Kaiba is a big name in the series, and it would make sense that his role PM has both the first and last names in it.

I doubt Pie is a traitor, if he were, that would be HILARIOUS to me, and also pretty terrible.
I believe Pie- but I think that its very likely that Seto Kaiba is scum.

It would be easy not to get a Seto claim especially if this is the case, because that would just cause the town to lynch Pie.

Anyway since my theory that Pie is scum is out the window...

that leaves either Plum/Charter or Plum/MaxMouse. Hrm.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #630 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

In fact I think many characters dont have last names. Tristian? Bakura? The name thing being a defining factor seems senseless.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

Why not.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #640 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

^This

It makes sense, since, in the show and in YGO abridged only certain characters are referred to by only their first names, and some are often referred to by both.

Also I forgot Jarti was in this game. It's been 6 days- It'd be nice to have some input from him.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #641 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also I wouldn't put too much credit towards the mod's wording of things. In my role PM the accent mark on Tea's name is in the wrong spot and there is an I at the end... "Teá"
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #643 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

Wait seriously. wow. Okay. But BV still says he has a first and last name. But I definitely don't think BV is scum. Still, I wonder if IP made that up as a fakeclaim himself or the mod would actually give scum a fakeclaim that is the same as another townies role?

That's enough for me.

unvote, vote: Pie
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #644 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

also you guys should probably lynch Pom/Plum tomorrow.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #655 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Brandi »

I feel bad for believing Pie's claim so easily DX I'm too easy to persuade. I definitely need to be less of a pushover in mafia. Grrgrrgrr.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #663 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

Haha. I slightly expected scum to keep me alive...god dammit.

I protected charter last night because I figured if scum wanted to keep me alive, they'd kill charter to incriminate me (since HE has been accusing me of SCUMZ all game) Half of me wanted to protect Alamaster instead but I figured it didn't matter anyway because I'd be dead. Now part of me thinks that Charter is scum. Augh. (I will hate myself if I protected scum.... )

I'm not sure how I feel about FG now. :S I need to think.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #673 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Brandi »

Well, I honestly didn't see myself being alive today so I didn't think it mattered WHO I protected. It was a lot of WIFOM put into my choice but I figured if scum wouldn't kill a DOC, they wouldn't care for a guy with dice or a doublevoter so much as to get someone who would make me look bad. :b If I hadn't claimed yesterday I would have protected Alamaster as I did the first night.

Bv's recent post certainly helps my decision.
Vote: FakeGod

However, if FG -is- scum, he's an SK, and there is still one more mafia out there, obviously, because there were 2 kills. Which is VERY likely to be Charter.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #677 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Brandi »

No, BV got snake eyes on you. If it weren't for that I would have voted charter.

If I end up being lynched today you best believe you're dead tomorrow FG. It doesn't matter who you kill, you're obv scum at this point.

And yes, SK is scum. Anything anti-town is scum. Not all scum are Mafia.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #678 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Brandi »

And like PIE said, you could have started as TOWN, then TURNED SK after your sister died.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #679 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Brandi »

not PIE, BV**** sorry.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #681 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Brandi »

also Fishy your points are null.

I'd more likely beleive FG too, but how do you explain BV getting SNAKE EYES on FG?

1.) WIFOM (scum left me alive to get my lynched today- looks like it's working!)
2.) We seem to have a good amount of power roles this game ourselves.
3) Obviously, because I thought I'd be dead. I admit that was a bad decision on my part, but bad decisions does not make someone scum.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #682 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Brandi »

FakeGod wrote:
Vote: Brandi

bv, you're claiming some sort of a role cop.

Well, I accidentally shot the town cop already, and I don't think RBT's going to put 2 cops in a mini theme.

If we don't win with Brandi's lynch, I'm gunning you down.

Translation: Once Brandi turns up TOWN DOCTOR, I'm using it as an excuse to kill the towns last power role!

Jesus Christ way to make yourself even more obvious.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #683 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Brandi »

So once I'm dead tonight, and pop up as Doc, Fg will kill BV, and scum will kill someone else. Then what will be left with?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #685 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Brandi »

It'll look like this:

Still have their duel discs: (3/12)
charter (Most likely scum and will still be alive)
FakeGod (will still be alive unless scum kills him)
Fishythefish (???)
MaxMouse (???)

-1 of the above^

We will most likely be down to 1 SK, 1 Scum, and 1 townie on D4.

or 1 scum, 2 townies. (if they kill FG)

I'm not sure but if an SK is killed by a mafia kill does their kill go through? But I doubt Scum would kill FG at night.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #689 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Brandi »

Fishythefish wrote:1) Leaving a doctor alive out of WIFOM and going for the most protown player runs a
massive
risk that your kill is stopped, the doctor is semi-confirmed and the town get an extra lynch. I'm really not seeing that as a likely scum strategy.
2) Who is the "we" in "we seem to have a good amount of power roles this game ourselves"? This seems like a scumslip, because "we" being the town makes no sense in response to my point.
3) You're being rather inconsistent on why you protected charter. Either you had a reason (that you thought scum would target charter to frame you), or it was because you thought you'd be dead and it didn't matter.

AFAIC, we have no idea what bv's role does. I think basing decisions on it seems unwise.

1) Well I'm sorry, but this is what scum did.
2) We as in we townies? I'm saying that the TOWN has a lot of power as well, so your point that the scum are overpowered doesn't count for much. Yes it does make sense.
3) It was both, how is that inconsistency. I thought I'd most likely be dead, but if scum WERE going to keep me alive, they'd kill Charter. That's what I'd do if I were scum wanting to frame a doctor.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #691 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Brandi »

FakeGod wrote:@Brandi: Doctors who don't save obvious town PRs, like a town Doublevoter, aren't doctors.

And Brandi, I'm also not going to survive if you flip scum. There's no way mafia's going to let a vig into the 3-way LYLO.

Because it would be auto-win for town when they no lynch and me and maf shoot each other.
Also I guess I'm a shitty doctor then.
UM. WHAT? YOU THINK THERE ARE 4 SCUM IN THIS GAME? IF I WERE TO FLIP SCUM- WHY WOULD YOU THINK THERE IS ANOTHER? COME ON SRSLY. You don't make any sense and its making me feel even more sure that you ARE an SK.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #692 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Brandi »

DISREGARD, I DIDN"T PREVIEW.

BUT MY FIRST LINE STILL STANDS.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #693 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Brandi »

Fishythefish wrote:FG: if Brandi should flip doc, I don't think you should be shooting bv. MaxMouse and charter are better candidates for scum. bv hasn't claimed rolecop, he's claimed an unknown role or set of roles.

He's going to shoot BV anyway because he's scum. You saying that to him won't matter.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #697 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Brandi »

I don't think I've ever been a doctor before in a non-marathon game, and I'll admit, I haven't made the best decisions, I think protecting GM the first night was the only good thing I've done. I was HOPING I'd be dead today because I knew town was better off without me- because instead of you guys all thinking I'm scum, you'd actually be SCUM HUNTING.

But if you guys want to lynch me, fine. But FG, if you really are town, then DONT kill BV.

But even still, mafia will likely want BV dead because he is towns last power role.

So if FG claims he isn't going to shoot BV, scum will do it. Then FG is still going to kill someone else.

BEST CASE SCENARIO, whether FG is scum or NOT, Scum goes to kill BV, and FG goes and manages to shoot SCUM, and perhaps BV is still alive and scum is dead, then we either WIN THE GAME (with FG being town) or have another day (WITH FG being an SK)

PREVIEW EDIT:
2) would work if I'd been saying the scum are overpowered. However, what I said was:
"2. doc/cop/mason-turned-vig is a very overpowered town."
that's pretty clear. How did you think I was saying the scum are overpowered?
I thought you were saying scum would be overpowered if FG is an SK.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #698 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Brandi »

Oh right, scum might still want to shoot FG, whether he is town or not.

So maybe FG shoots scum and scum shoots FG, or scum shoots FG, and FG shoots someone else.

Really though FG, if you are town, you shouldn't care so much if you live or not. Town vig wins with the town, of course. Having 2 kills tomorrow night would make us lose the game. In fact unless you are absolutely certain about someone being scum, I don't think you should shoot anyone.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #702 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Brandi »

What we all really need to do is look for connections between Pie/Dram + someone else.

One of these people are Mafia:

charter
Fishythefish
MaxMouse

This person MIGHT be an SK:
FakeGod

Based on BV's rolls, FG got SNAKE EYES, and MaxMouse got a 4, I think?

It doesn't tell us TOO much but it's something.

But if it is an alignment indication, then:

~~~

One of these people are Mafia:

charter
Fishythefish

This person IS an SK:
FakeGod

Pretty sure Charter is WAY more likely scum than Fishy.

PREVIEW EDIT:

umm If I'm absolutely certain about someone being scum, I'll definitely shoot them. Cuz they're scum.
Read what I said again:

In fact
unless
you are absolutely certain about someone being scum, I don't think you should shoot anyone.

keyword: UNLESS.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #704 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

Holy crap Fishy that is a brilliant.

Ok, I'll protect FG at night, that way mafia CANT kill him. Then they can only kill me or BV. (If we don't lynch scum today)

I think Charter is the best candidate for mafia.

unvote, VOTE: Charter

If Charter isn't mafia, it is fishy, or Maxmouse. (despite the rolls, I'd go with Max over Fishy- so FG, if you have to kill again tomorrow night, pick between these two, use your best judgment, I'd choose Max, but it's up to you.)

There are 6 alive today,

Tomorrow there will be 3 if scum is not lynched today.
If scum is not killed at NIGHT and is not lynched today, then it will be a 3 way.

1) scum (one of: BV, Fishy, MM)
1) town (one of: Me, BV, Fishy, MM)
1) *possible SK* (FG- since he will be protected)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #705 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also would like some opinions from MaxMouse~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #706 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Brandi »

Oh FG thought of it first. Ok then, I guess credit should go to him. This makes me less positive of FG being an SK.
Hrm.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #708 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

Charter, you are scummy because of your tunneling of me. If you are not scum, then it is either Fishy or MaxMouse, simple as that.

Also, if I was lynched, town would lose, so obviously I'd be flailing. TOWN can flail too you know.

I never said I was certain of you being scum either. Your "99% certainty" makes you seem even more scummy, as no one can be that certain of anything. I wouldn't call myself obvtown but this whole situation is a blatant set up, if you are town as you say you are, then you are falling right into scums hands by feeling so strongly that I am scum.

I think its possible for ANY of you to be scum, even BV, though he seems to be the least likely candidate out of all of you.

If you really are Yugi, and claim to have some sort of amazing role, it makes me feel town is powerful enough for FG to be a possible SK.

I can't really see what kind of scum role would be fit for Yugi... but outguessing the mod is always bad.

At this point you are right though, massclaim is probably a good idea. Since it's important that we lynch correctly today.

I know it's not necessary, but to reiterate, I am Téa (first name ONLY), I give a speech about friendship to one person throughout the night. I guess Yugi didn't wanna care about my friendship speech to him last night ;( </3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #710 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Brandi »

God you never read my posts do you? :B It's also "process of elimination"

Tunneling is scummy, if you were tunneling ANOTHER player I'd still think the same. I didn't think you were scum before, just misguided, and I'm still not sure of it. Lol. Just, out of Fishy and Maxmouse you seem the most likely to be scum.

So, if you were 100% I was town, who would you think is most likely scum?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #712 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well I am town, and I am sorry my play is so bad to make you think I'm scum. :b But ok. I really just can't fathom Yugi being scum.
unvote

I rule out Maxmouse only because of my strong feelings that BV is town. Because of him rolling a 4 on him, that doesn't seem to mean anything good or bad.
Fishy because of how pro-town he is, he comes up with good logical arguments and seems to have a strong town motivation.
BV I beleive is town because I don't see Duke Devlin being scum either, more likely than Yugi though, I guess.

However, it IS quite possible that BV is scum and made up the "snake eyes" thing just to try and get us to lynch FG who claimed vig before BV posted. It's a bit out there... but eh.

I'm pretty bad at figuring out who scum is, the only person I was remotely right about was PIE, and that was based on meta. And I even started to beleive he was town right before he was lynched. I was completely wrong about Plum but now looking back- it makes sense because she was the cop.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #725 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Brandi »

Fishythefish wrote:I'm Mako, VT. There's a bit of flavour about my slightly odd infatuation with the sea.

Wow I love this game. That fits you perfectly Fishy. :P

ATTENTION DUELISTS

Brandi (1) - Charter
bv310 (0) -
charter (0) -
FakeGod (1) - bv310
Fishythefish (0) -
MaxMouse (0) -

6 alive, 4 to lynch
Last edited by Riceballtail on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #738 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

I don't know what to think really. I think it's kind of odd that Ishizu Ishtar (Marik's sister and holder of the millennium eye) would be just a vanilla townie. I mean yeah, Serenity is a VT but shes also apparently a sibling as well. If this game has only one complete Vanilla Townie that just seems.... odd. I feel like MM is not telling us something.

@MM:
What is your flavor? Even a plain VT should have flavor.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #739 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

oh right, FISHY is also a VT, so that would make 3 "VTs" this game with one VT being a sibling. Even still, FISHY HAD FLAVOR. So I want to hear MM's flavor.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #740 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

Let's see here..

Brandi - Tea
(Doc)
bv310 - Duke Devlin
(Dice roller?)
charter - Yugi
(Commuter?)
FakeGod - Joey
(VT/Sibling turned Vig?)
Fishythefish - Mako Tsunami (VT?)
MaxMouse - Ishizu (VT?)

DEAD:
InflatablePie - Seto Kaiba
(Mafia GF)
dramonic - Marik
(Mafia Goon)
Chronopie - Serenity (VT{+/Sibling?})
AlmasterGM - Tristan
(Double Voter)
Plum- Yami
(Cop)
Jarti - Mokuba
(Lyncher)

Bolded for main Characters. Duke counts as a main character because he's in most of the later abridged episodes. It's obvious this game is not based off of the first season. Otherwise there might be Pegasus or bandit keith, or rex and weevel, or even Mai Valentine. The only charcaters who are NOT consistently shown within recent episodes are Mako, Ishizu, and Serenity. (already confirmed and dead)

There is a very main character that is missing from here as well... Bakura. So I really think that someone is lying. Something just doesn't fit.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #748 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Brandi »

I'm at a friends house right now so a bit busy- So I'll comment on recent events when I get home.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #757 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Brandi »

I would still really like for MaxMouse to tell us the flavor of his role pm before making any sort of decisions.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #763 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Brandi »

Well I was suspicious of Maxmouse, and since he didn't give any flavor I wasn't just going to drop a vote without being sure of him. So yes, I do(did), at least. His flavor satisfies me, though.

BV is the only one that seems the most suspect at this point, and now I get the feeling that his only reasons for defending me before were to deter me of being suspicious of him. There have been too many games where I trusted scum too easily. >_< It makes sense for scum to incriminate someone and then defend them, I guess... and it would make even more sense that BV would want FG lynched today instead of me since as a vig he would pose a problem for scum.

unvote
vote: Bv
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #783 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Brandi »

Fishythefish wrote:Oh, and Brandi: please confirm you will be protecting FG tonight.

I will be, most definitely.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #786 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Brandi »

oh... great. FG, I hope you make the right decision at night.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #789 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Brandi »

no FG, he said he's not responsible for the kill last night. That means he DIDN'T kill AlamasterGM. Someone else did. =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #799 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Brandi »

Eh, I dunno, If BV is telling the truth, that would mean 2 mafia, a traitor, and an SK. I doesn't make any sense to me but I guess it's possible. BV if you are just pulling our legs then shame on you >C

But whatever happens FG, just go with what you think is best.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #819 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Brandi »

Hooray! I'm glad you chose Maxmouse FG, good job! :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #821 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Brandi »

I really think town was pretty lucky winning this though, I'm glad people put their heads together and didn't lynch me the previous night. That woulda been baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #834 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yes FG but this is based off of the ABRIDGED SERIES< this has nothing to do with the actual yugioh plotline! :P Even if it's mentioned in the abridged it's not really relevant to any jokes.

Oh and watch this if you haven't already FG! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg (It'll make you appreciate your role more)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”