Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:40 am

Post by Elfen »

/confirm
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:41 am

Post by Elfen »

Espeonage wrote:kks.

1. Do you prefer playing as Mafia/Town/3rd Party?
2. How often do you usually post?
3. What is your timezone?
4. What is your stance on gut reads?
5. Can I expect WoTs from you?

1.Dunno, only played as Townie :/
2. Every day
3.CST
4.Usually teh best option to follow if you don't know where to turn
5. Hh?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Elfen »

*Goes to random.org* *gets the number 12*

Randomvote:Espeonage
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, I do find it suspicious, but my randomness was legit. I went to the official random sire so meh :DD
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Elfen »

Well. I really don't like the RVS stage much, so Imma lay low till things start to pick up and all, past RVS
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Elfen »

Well I am going to contribute but not much to simple RVS o-o Its a tick to me for some reason, and it usually led people to say

"OMFG ELFEN IS SCUM FOR AGAINST RVS LETS LYNCH HIM"

... that is a normal first day for me ._. and it sucks, no matter what. But most of the time I try to gatehr things from what people say and their reactions.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Elfen »

Well, one, when I played mafia games, the day was a week, so we really didn't have time for a RVS, but we still did. And it was always bad, cause it was sinless band wagoning. But this site is diff with the Day time.. And every time, I never voted, Cause I really did not like to be in a category with pointless bandwagoners. Thats why I am against it. I know what it is for, I know the concept of it, I know its good, but it can still be bad. But since here it is more than 1 week, I need to change my view a little since I have more time to speculate things. :/ sorry if that was confusing
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Elfen »

Well, like I said, it wasw mostly the band wagoning I hated it about it >_> thats when I hate it >_> cause it goes out of hand and there is really no suspicion, but here is different. But I have been forcing my self to change my ways D: even though a part of me hates it
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Elfen »

Well one, I did use Random.org ._.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Elfen »

Necessary Evil wrote:Here's a question for everybody: how often in your experience do scum discuss random voting or the RVS? I don't have an answer, which is part of the reason why I'm asking.

Every game I have played. I have not voted, they brought it up and so on >_>
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Fri May 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:There you go contradicting yourself again. I'm anti-RVS but I random voted anyway. I'm anti-bw but I went on one anyway.

Well, My views on it may still be anti on it. But i am trying to change some things about it :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Elfen »

CooLskins wrote:

Elfen wrote:Well, like I said, it wasw mostly the band wagoning I hated it about it >_> thats when I hate it >_> cause it goes out of hand and there is really no suspicion, but here is different. But I have been forcing my self to change my ways D: even though a part of me hates it

Assuming 3 scums (as is normal for mini's these days) they can get the 3/7 it takes to lynch, that means you need 4 townies to "get out of control" in order to lynch. But, you also have to get a bandwagon on guy to l-1 without people noticing, which is a very very difficult. I just don't see (and have never seen) how an rvs wagon could go to a lynch or get out of control.

Elfen wrote:Well one, I did use Random.org ._.

Why do you have to justify your vote? And why are RVS bandwagons bad. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the reason for RVS? I know this most likely belongs in theory discussion but I want to know why you are anti-rvs. Tip: "I'm anti-rvs" is not a valid reason :cop: .

Well, like i said, I am trying to to change my ways, which I know are bad ways, but some things don't die easly >_> and the reason I justified my answer was cause of this
Elfen, if you're anti-bw from RVS, then why'd you vote the same as my RVS? Stop contradicting yourself

But the reason I really don't like RVS casue it leads to a huge fight, and blah blah, it also is usually*when I play) a senseless bw. But Since this place is different, I am trying to convey my thoughts some :/ and when i played it was like a 4/20 ratio of scum to town. Its just a pingto me when there is only a week to discuss and some things don't go past it and people vote for you cause of something stupid >_>. but meh

Unvote
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Elfen »

The customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Elfen »

huh wah? O.o I'm confused now
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #14) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Elfen »

Umm On this site. I did one replacement but that was on teh last day so meh.
Thats it. I am also in a newb game thats currently going, but i was replaced after teh RVS ended
and this one.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Kalofer wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
Saying that you don't believe in rvs bandwagons then participating in one is not nothing much in particular.

he participated first and said he didn't believe in them later.
Elfen, how many games have you played on this site?

Does this post confuse anyone else? Along with his "I like bandwagons". I think we've nailed all 3 scum on D1 o.o

So who are the scum you speak of. Also, who ever said I like bandwagons
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Elfen »

Well to answer your question. No, I am against it. I hate the idea of lynching some one(if the RVS is still on) and it always end up town and the person always seems town but other people some how think they are suspicious, I always think they are town. But some reason they think the person is scum :/ That is why, on most of the games, I don't vote on the first day, it is way easer to find scum on the second day, looking back on what people have said and all. That is my style, waiting for information to pass by then go at it, not try to strive for it when I know I won't able to get it. I dont give a flying shit if other people vote for other people, that is fine by me, it gives me a chance to see why and what was the consequences in the action they had. I just don't want people to say that I am scum cause I don't vote and all. But for some reason they do.

Does that answer some of it?? If not Tell my what else I need to explain further
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:RVS sparks discussion. We're out of RVS.

I know that. I know all about it ...
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Elfen »

Umm can you tell me why you voted for Kalofer and where does it say he likes bandwagons? I have read th thread, not once did he say it >_>
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #19) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Kalofer wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:
Kalofer, if you think my logic is scummy, what sets me apart from the rest that are using it? Just ISO Elfen.

Nothing sets you apart, it's just that NEvil had already voted for you and I like bandwagons.

Obviously you didn't read well enough Elf.
Esp, reasoning?

Oh, and eewewwwww I almost swallowed my brothers snuff spit shit Dx.

Also Esp, why did you vote? what was your reasoning?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Elfen »

Okay where to start with this, lets break this down.

Well to answer your question. No, I am against it.

Great, no problems what so ever. But after this it falls through with this:

I hate the idea of lynching some one(if the RVS is still on) and it always end up town and the person always seems town but other people some how think they are suspicious, I always think they are town.

1) No sane town lynches off of rvs. You will NEVER ever see it happen ever. The only reason a player who was wagoned in rvs will get lynched is if he responds badly under pressure.
2) Generalization. I can point to a game where the town wagoned me to l-1 in the confirmation stages and I was scum. Your chance of hitting on a truly random vote are 3/13 right now (again, assuming 3 man team, blah blah).
3) I don't know where you come from (no offence, you may have different mafia customs...) but people never really believe in early game reads. They will tell you otherwise to shake up the wagonee in order to get reaction.

1) To be honest, I feel lost and confused on day one >_> I really don’t know what goes on it it. And by the time its out of RVS half of the day is over(a week was the time so after 5 days after that’s when I reline and it is kind of to late to do anything.
2)okay?
3)But wouldn’t it be best to try to get more than one person than on one person? Unless some one else comes along and trys to defend that person(which is me right now I suspect)

[quote[
That is why, on most of the games, I don't vote on the first day

This is anti-town and provided vig powers I would shoot you now. You should have
no
reluctance to vote for a player who is scummy on d-1 at all. [/quote]
The point is I usually see no one as scum, but I most likely will since the day is longer.

it is way easer to find scum on the second day, looking back on what people have said and all. That is my style, waiting for information to pass by then go at it, not try to strive for it when I know I won't able to get it.

No argueing scum are found more on d-2 then on d-1 just by more information being available. But have you ever thought about where that information comes from? How do we have more information on d-1 then d-2? Well because people talk and bandwagon people that's why. And withholding your vote is in essence withholding information to a certain extent.

*sweat drops* >_> I know I know.. I really do need to change my ways.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:Esp, you mean the questions from RQS, before the RVS, which we are now out of? What's so scummy about my answers?
I make mod appear :o
Also:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elf
You're either a very anti-town townie or scum, and I'm down with lynching either. If a bw picks up on one of my FoSes, I'll gladly
change my vote.

Also, some friendly advice. Since you're new and not used to the way things work here, you should play at least one Newbie Game. Not just one day, but a significant part (if not the whole game). I know I'm a newbie too, but I'm not coming from a completely different culture like you are. GL in the future, and I hope to play you again.

Thanks, but since im 5/7 do i claim now.

also, wait nvm. This isnt a themed game so the mod won't give false claims to the mafia.

And thanks :)
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:I honestly don't know. I'd wait until L-1, but there might be a quickhammer before you claim. Defer to more experienced player.

Did you just claim Maf...? Also, you know Maf can make their own fakeclaim...?

And no problem :D

Oh, well I thought the mod gave them and no I am not claiming mafia. I was going to say i was iffy about claiming since mods give fake claims >_>
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #23) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Elfen »

oops, i ment iffy about claiming
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #24) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Elfen »

@ the kool, what forum did you come from??
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #25) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Elfen »

Espeonage wrote:Btw. This may seen weird if you haven't played much but I've decided that I'm not even going to bother with scum hunting. Today is town hunting day.

What, didn't someone say that teh best way to hunt is the one who tries the hardest to be town and fit in?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #26) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Elfen »

Dude, I dont even know what WIFOM means or how it works >_> no one has ever used or explained it on the games I have played
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #27) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Elfen »

Wait the top part before the preedit, was that directed to me to vote?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #28) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Elfen »

.. I read it, but i clearly do nto understand it >_> is there any game that you know of that you have played in that has a good example of this?? cause I am not getting a lot of it.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #29) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Elfen »

IGMEOY: Cloud ocean, reason, you voted for me without reason.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #30) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Elfen »

@CooLskins, well i understand everything and am ok with it all except this thing right here

Okay, and why is this relevant if you are town? I find this to be a major slip. (stupid head again. I'm going to wait until he comes up and posts why he thinks kool is scummy...)

and the justification after the post, of course you meant to say it

Ok, I've played 2 themed Mafia games and the mod gave them fake claims and that game was the first time I heard of claiming. I also got modkilled cause i claimed wrong @_@ So yeah, I am iffy about claiming due to i got modkilled for it

Still even if he did give out fake claims why wouldn't you still claim your real role? I'm just asking why would your claim change at all?

Well the above thing i made should do answer it. I have very little trust in Role/name claiming due to the fact it really cannot be trusted most of the time, unless a doctor/cop is trying to claim(I mean mafia tryingto claim cop/doctor) then the real ones know that and try to get that person out. So thatsthe only way i see claiming is ok, since everyone will claim town >_> But I don't get the claiming stuff still, to me, everyone will claim town so whatsthe point?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #31) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Elfen »

cloudocean wrote:
RV: SleepyKrew

cloudocean wrote:
unvote

Necessary Evil how are pointing out contradictions making something out of nothing?

cloudocean wrote:
vote: Elfen

FoS: Necessary and Kalofer

cloudocean wrote:Clarification: I [was / am still] using the same reasoning.

All of his post, really not saying anything really, any one else think of this?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #32) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Elfen »

OMFG WTF?!?!?! I was gone for 2 hours and all this, ugh. I will read on it later

@SK here are all teh games i have played on the other forum
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthrea ... astlevania
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthrea ... post262501 This one, but I had to get out of it, They really go alot off of meta style >_>
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthrea ... ia-Round-2 Ok this, please don't read... this is how i got my meta as scummy and pulling an Elfen.. Ok i was hyper and wired on sugar it was summer can you blame me?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthrea ... all-Island This is where i got modkilled, it was themed, and i copied and pasted directly from my PM and i didn't paraphrase it.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #33) » Sun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Elfen »

@SK
Umm you said you had some sort of meta for me before?? can you tell me what it was, and what you think it is now??

@ Cloud
Thats not the point as some people have stated, sure i understand your vote, but at least but some reasoning into it. At least tell us why(in
YOUR
words) that I am scum. Also, do you suspect any1 else?? you really havent said much, that was what I was pointing out, your lack of reasoning and posting.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #34) » Sun May 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:Elf, based on the one game from on-site, I'd call scum. But I'm going to read the other site before jumping to conclusions.

-Sweat drops-
I know Dx i can't help it
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #35) » Sun May 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:I read that as:
"I'm sorry, I'm obvscum, I'll get better."
Please tell me I'm wrong o.o

I ment I know I can't help it. But I have tried to make it better. But i cant O^O and when i do try they say its suspicious of me to change my ways >_>
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #36) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, after walmart I shall vote
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #37) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, since I reallt can't tell who is town and not, i am going to vote from mah gut @_@

Vote:Cloudocean

To me, he has been trying to get me voted off when those things he pointed out has been somewhat verified. But, if I don't get lynched/NK. Or something happens that may direct something to me, then we can go back and look at others post, so basically, once day 2 starts it will be easier to pick out the scum.

Meh, not the best one, but I have to study for bio, spanish(OMFG kill me now) and world geo(I am going to try to name 194 countries and prove my teacher wrong or at least 180 of them and get 10 dollars)
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #38) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Elfen »

Huh?? O.o im confused now
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #39) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Elfen »

Espeonage wrote:This is either going to be a long game or a short one.

Calling scumteam now as SleepyKrew, Elfin and Kool.

Vote: Elfin

Espeonage wrote:@ Elfin:
Unvote

@ SK: Just because you have little experience doesn't mean you can have a stab at trying to answer. It just looks like you were doing the same as Elfin and trying to not get any responsibility on you.

For the sake of my sanity. Who isn't just out of newbies?

Espeonage wrote:@ SK: Elfin is confirmed town. You can stop drilling him.

Next townie to clear.

Vote: Kool

Espeonage wrote:ok back.
@ SK: I haven't. Haven't had an even leveled town before.
@ CoolHydra: I know you aren't. We have played before. Well one half.

@ Everyone, we need a wagon. Kalofer looks like who you guys want. He can be the next condemned or cleared. Not my favorite choice but whatevs.

Unvote, Vote: Kalofer

Hmm, wishy washy voting here??

P.S. What should i do?
1. Should I stay on here and ignore the test tomorrow??
2.Study for biology(test Friday) study for Spanish(tomorrow) oor study all the countries for tomorrow
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #40) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Elfen »

Panzerjager wrote:
Elfen wrote:P.S. What should i do?
1. Should I stay on here and ignore the test tomorrow??
2.Study for biology(test Friday) study for Spanish(tomorrow) oor study all the countries for tomorrow

If this is seriously a question, i think you shouldn't have hobbies.

Hey, I am a procrastinator. But next year(woot sophomore) I am going to excel and go all nerd :) Well Im making all A's soo being more of a nerd and not procrastinate.

@ Esp, one I am in spanish 1 xD and the teacher sucks at teaching. A lot of people have to cheat to past the test( I have to) @_@ and yeah, the countries are easy. But The teacher will give ten dollars to any one who could name 180/194 countries, and I am hoping to try that.

BUT back on topic. While waiting on other people to post.

But I am interested to what Supreme Overload has to say about his suspicions and hopefully Kal will answer teh questions, if he does and it just doesn't fit right, Imma change my vote to him :P

@ Pan, why do you think SK is scum?? Could you put your reasoning to why he may or may not be?? just curious, also why where you late to the game?? O.o
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #41) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Elfen »

charter wrote:What I find suspicious about The Kool:
28, the way he asks others about the two votes on Espeonage. It's like he doesn't want to make something of it unless others first give him support.
44, the logic here makes no sense at all.
50, wagons on Elfin, but only well after he first said he wanted to. Why not just vote Elfin in 34?
115, says "You're not even going to try to find scum?" to Elfin, which is hilarious because Kool hasn't tried to find scum.
156, contradiction. Says bandwagoning is scummy (which I disagree with, but isn't the point) but he said he was considering bandwagoning earlier in the game. Bonus because he wagoned Elfin himself and didn't give his own reasoning, which he also says town should do.

Then there's the blanket suspicion of how I feel The Kool is just posting to post, not to find scum. I am pretty sure if anyone goes back and rereads his posts, you will agree.

What I find suspicious about Sleepy:
The way he went WAY overboard pursuing Elfin. Really looks like scum trying to capitalize on noobtown acting scummy.
64, the scumbomb that Sleepy has dropped. When accused and voted for something, instead of defending his reasoning, he immediately points fingers at other people. Very common for scum to try and shift blame on to others rather than defend their actions. Does this again in 76.
135 and 137 is just reaching because Espeonage is calling people town and Sleepy doesn't like his reasoning. Sleepy thinks that others should find them suspicious. I do this EXACT same thing all the time as scum.

What I find suspicious about Cloudocean:
Barely posting at all. Hardly participating and not scumhunting.
83 looks like just shameless copying of Sleepy's 76, like he's just latching on to someone else's suspicions (it doesn't help that I suspect Sleepy is scum as well).

Line 50) Well, what can I say, How was any of my post remotely confusing, and SK didn't even say it was confusing.
Line115) I have to agree with charter, you havent did much hunting yur self.
Line 156) True, that is a contradiction... but I can't say the same since people spotted some of mine I think.

Line64) I am not getting what you mean by this.
Line 135 and 137) I agree, he has changing his mind about me alot, one he says I may be town then scum the next, Kinda confused me.

As for CO, those are my reasons to :/ but you have me an urge to vote some one else with this evidence

Panzerjager wrote:
Elfen wrote: also why where you late to the game?? O.o

Panzerjager wrote:10 pages already?
Wasn't aware the game had started

Elfen wrote:
@ Pan, why do you think SK is scum?? Could you put your reasoning to why he may or may not be?? just curious

I feel he blew little things out of proportion, as well as deliberately going after you because he thought you would be an easy lynch. He got about as far as he could before people started to resist you wagon and then direnctly attacked one of your main defenders. If he truly believed you were scum, he should have kept at stringing you up, and once you flipped scum, then go after Kalofer on the premise he is your scum buddy.. SK is trying to attack him for defended you on that premise without you being scum.

If necessary, I'll do some post by post analysis.

Hmm, i understand now.. gosh >_> it feels like 3 people are scum, but we cant be to sure.

What are you thoughts on Kal if you don't mind posting??
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #42) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Elfen »

... SK and Kalofer are the same somewhat, teh defend me to no end but ended up suspecting me as scum when tehy said I was leaning noobtown
Dx Make up your mind people
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #43) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Elfen »

Panzerjager wrote:I don't see where SK defended you, and I don't feel kalofer's vote for you is a real vote.

Mah bad, I got confused with them two, since them two have been the most suspicions to every one else. Eh ._.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #44) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Elfen »

Pan, how do you think LC is sheeping off of SK, he is like not even leaning scum he is neutral some what. He hasn't posted much to conclude a theory about him.

@LC, why did you vote Kal?? I'm looking at your post and it doesn't give much info unless this was your reason?
LordChronos wrote:Kalofer, sheeping is not pro-town. Declaring that you are gonna lay low is not a town thing to do. Not voting on the first day isn't a town thing to do. Voting someone with a vote while professing anti-bandwagon views is not a town thing to do. You see openness and honesty, I see ducking and hiding and contradictions.

I also have to agree with LC about Kal sucking up and or sheeping on that one.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #45) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Elfen »

umm The kool voted for Kal and my vote was on cloud ocean.

Fixed!

-Midnight
Last edited by Midnight's Sorrow on Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #46) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Elfen »

Also, since Kalofer will have 6 votes against him,
UNVOTE
since we won't reach a majority unless some one else votes and blah....
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #47) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Elfen »

@CO, I've been told many times...(blames it on speech impediment.. jk jk)

Well, shouldn't we wait for him to claim?? I mean since I can give the final vote. I guess I'll wait :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #48) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Elfen »

..Damn >_> Idk who to vote for anymore Dx Kool and Kal are my top 2 people... and you did bring up points...but.. I don't know :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #49) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Elfen »

...you just hammered kal didn't you...
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #50) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Elfen »

actually, i never did claim, i may of softclaimed abit but not claimed o.o
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #51) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:@Kalofer
Accepting and admitting is defensive, you say? Defensiveness is scummy, you say? Well, I'm not out to change your opinions, just to get scum (like you) killed! If we don't do it today, then I'll do it tonight!

Huh wait you mean tonight as in today night or in game night
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #52) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Elfen »

*brain overloads on to many facts on whats what* @_@ Gah!
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #53) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Elfen »

How did you get a vig from SK??
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #54) » Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, Imma post my suspicions shortly, so keep an eye ;)
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #55) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Elfen »

charter wrote:
unvote, vote Sleepy

As much as I love the sudden rush of Kool votes (which I love very much), I think Sleepy is scummier. I was going to try and wait until tomorrow to go after him, but this recent post of his cracks the door open for Kool to be town. It really looks like Sleepy is hoping Kool will get lynched, and that someone stupid will do it, and set up two easy mislynches for him.

Plus, there's the terrible way he's reacting to this wagon. First, he has some inexplicable newbtown read on Kool, and no mention of why. Then there's how he tries to get votes back on Kalofer, but then one post later he basically throws in the towel and says 'go ahead and lynch Kool'. I don't like the sudden flipflop, it doesn't make sense if Sleepy is town and believes Kool to be town. It makes sense if Sleepy is scum and knows what Kool is.

Well, since I am going from like page 12, I may contradict or do things that may change in and out so bleh >_>. But starting with this quote … Um I slightly agree on this. But what else have you thought was scummy on him?

Kalofer wrote:1) At the time everyone was either voting for elfen or trying to explain why elfen was scum, and a few weren't even in the game yet. Espeonage I saw as town, because he actually decided to go do something (townhunt with which I see nothing wrong) while everyone was too busy talking about elfen who I think is town. I didn't think it could lead to anything, it certainly couldn't have lead to a lynch that early and at best we would have gotten more info from reactions and taking our minds off of elfen.
2) Yes but he said it soon after and that only served to further illustrate my point. It may not be "no mercy" but it is intolerance and it got town bogged down in irrelevance, what was the point of having 5 votes on a person without it being decided whether he was going to be lynched or not? Waste of votes is what I'm trying to say I guess.
3) I don't think scum would give in to pressure after 2 votes during RVS and start telling us why they hate RVS.
4) There is no such thing as sure. I am null on chronos but he appears town.
5) This sentiment applies to everyone, who said it doesn't?

1) I’m confused.. What are your thoughts on me any way?
2)True true..
3)… Mah bad
5) I have to agree with supreme overload on this one.. You have been following esp for a while now.

Quinnster wrote:I can't defend myself here. It was a dumb thing to say. I looked at my options but clearly didn't think things through. I understand being lynched today if it's in the town's best interests. I simply couldn't make a Pro-Kool game when asked to, and resorted to the only shred of proof I have. In my defense, I have seen it done on the site before. I still believe Kalofer and Esp to be scum, but understand completely what my actions may have caused.

Why do you think they are scum?

Panzerjager wrote:
Vote:Quinnster
That's a cardinal sin in my book. Between blatant rolefishing and being over defensive of another player(buddying), I really think you're today's lynch and if you flip scum, we'd be certain kool is town(because why would scum rolefish a scum buddy).

I highly recommend this because it gives us a ton more information then a Kool or Kalofer does at this point.

@Supreme, I've been playing this game for a long time and I feel fairly confident in my ability to accurately read players as new as Elfen and Kool, mostly because they are being rather obvious. If Quinnster pops scum, I would have to eat my words on Kool, but I'm absolutely positive Elfen is town and I'm not sure there's much that could change my opinion(to the point if Quinn rolefished Elfen I would be calling for his lynch even more fervantly). I do agree with you that I shouldn't speak in absolutes during a game of mafia.

Agreed, why would another person try to get a persons role(if they have a PR) unless they weren’t scum?? And Kool wasn’t even near a lynch…

Also, as for now(page 14) I think Kal may be leaning town-ish. Will post scum/ton thing later on.

Panzerjager wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:@Kalofer
Accepting and admitting is defensive, you say? Defensiveness is scummy, you say? Well, I'm not out to change your opinions, just to get scum (like you) killed! If we don't do it today, then I'll do it tonight!

Whoa, This is either a vig breadcrumb or a mafia slip up. Maybe an SK?

@Kal, what deal?

dude, my brain is on scum overload?

I know, SK has been confirming and knowing who is who so far, has he not?(well nearly for sure)

Supreme Overlord wrote:Charter, it might be more effective to respond to Sleepy's post, then demand he responds to yours. Not ideal, but it would give you the 'moral high ground', as it were.

Espeonage, you should probably just drop any role speculation, and the direction of PRs in #357. What good do you think it does to tell a doc to protect SK and for SK to kill Kool, even if he is a vig?

Elfen and cloudocean, just off the top of your head, who (2-3 people) strikes you as scummiest?

So far, SK, and quin

somewhat leaning scum but not there yet, kool kal

Kalofer wrote:Oh btw if anyone's interested these are my reads:

1) Charter - town, maybe he's going slightly overboard with trying to lynch SK but he is logical and consistent and his motivations seem town.

2) Elfen - town, seems consistent with his newbiness at the very least. And although he's not doing very much I see no reason not to believe his "OMG it's making my head explode!" excuse. And at least he hasn't been silently creeping onto wagons like kool.

3) CoolSkins - town, has been asking really good questions, really good cases and brought up really good points.

4) LordChronos - town, consistent and seems town motivated, could be scum lying low and posting at opportune moments to try and look like town, but I wouldn't bet on it.

5) Cloudocean - null/town, doesn't say much (townie efficiency or scum laying low), but is consistent and seems to have town motivations.

6) The Kool - scum, plays the newb card, fair enough. But actions before that and need to justify vote for me as "not just simple bandwagoning" without providing adequate reasons looks scummy.

7) Supreme Overlord - null/scum, asks unimportant questions to make himself look like he's town and trying to scumhunt. Seems like you're asking me questions to try and understand my logic but I'm starting to think you're purposely misunderstanding it. Enough people think I'm scum already, those who aren't voting for me aren't because they think other people are scummier, you are spending the majority of your time trying to make me look even scummier instead of actually scumhunting.

8) SleepyKrew - null, could be an overly aggressive townie, could be overly aggressive scum trying to look like an overly aggressive townie, could be vig.

9) Quinnster - null/scum, his defense could be a result of scum quickly giving in to pressure after realising what he did was wrong, or town honestly saying he's sorry after realising what he did was wrong. Still, his random conviction that kool was town along with the rolefishing are scummy enough moves by themselves.

10) Espeonage - null, too secretive.

11) Panzerjager - null, isn't really being scummy but seems too naive to be definite town to me.

1) Yeah, I think he is leaning town, good reasonings.. But kind of bold to hastily vote SK, like you said.

2) Umm, you tell me?

3) Pfft, obtown, been scum hunting, asking questions, basically leading the town.

4) Umm, out of all of us (except that one dude) he has been rather lurking or hiding low if you say so to me. Not much out of his post (in the ISO 14 posts.) soo yeah. Any other thoughts on LC??

5) Same of what Kal put.

6) I really don’t know with this dude… acting just like me o-o

7) I really don’t know on him.

8) Yeah, I don’t like aggressive and his post have been to forward and to me, he has been doing odd things. Wanting to lynch a person right then and there and so forth.

9)The role fishing thing was just absurd..

10) I am confused with his post @_@

11) Neutral, plain and simple.

Also @ocean cloud. Why you think me scum?? >8O
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #56) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Elfen »

Oops, sorry, I was going by number on the the quote @_@

12)Kal- Well, what can I say here, from a 1-10 (1 being town 10 being scum) I say he is like a 7.5, basically following a person I don't even understand @_@

and oops, why did I put that for 5?

5) I meant to say... he is a 6, He hasn't posted much, nor tried many things, but I am still curious to why he thinks I am suspicious.

Sorry, for the late post.. a Tornado watch where I live >_> and my grandparents where like.. "Get off the computer in case the computer shuts down and won't mess it up" >_> so yeah, That's why i have been on and off. and excessive reading >_> (♥ being a nerd)

@SK, I shall do that tomorrow.. I gotta study for bio test thats tomorrow, and I am makign like a 76-85 and If I do not make a 94-100 on this test, I'm fucked, I get grounded if I get a B
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #57) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Elfen »

Meh, what the hell, I got nothing to loose here

Vote: Kalofer

Also, i need to read charters post later.. What do you guys think of him?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #58) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Elfen »

@ Kal. From texas?? Why

@Pan, simple, you have not gave me anything to count you to scum lean.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #59) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Elfen »

Also, I am heading to school now soo I will read up during P.E (6:30 now, P.E is like 8:45)
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #60) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, Kal really wasn't suspicios of me, and my vote really shouldn't ,matter much right now. SK, you have playing agressive, sure peacemakers are usually scum, but also agressive players, you have been pelting other people with questions, but i may be wrong so imma read uo on that. But its hard to explain what i am thinking right now. but kal wasn't that suspicious. Only that he was kind of following esp >_> but i really don't know. I am still learning to read carefully, and Kal has been giving me townish/scumish vibes so pratically null tell with a slight off balance to the scum side, but To me SK is a little more suspicious.

unvote
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #61) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Elfen »

I really don't know @_@
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #62) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Elfen »

@ CS, would you mind posting you suspicions to from the past 48 hours and tell why? If you don't mind :p
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #63) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Elfen »

Huh? Im confused, Dx I'm having family issues *cough* Dad wanting me to be straight*Cough* but I am still confused soo all I know is people find quin/ear suspicious and are voting for him.
(I agree) but what about me?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #64) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, Every since that self hammer thigny and what esp said, Pan has went leaning to the scum side. So what shall it be

1) A Pan lynch
2) Quin/Ear lynch
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #65) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Elfen »

xD I know, Well, if there is yet again another tornado watch, I may not be able to be on(And for some reason, mycomputer keeps me logged in most of the time) Soo Imma go with a quin/ear one later :/ but imam read to see what he has said.... Damn you texas weather Dx
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #66) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Elfen »

Oh wow.. ear is L-1?? Shouldn't he claim or w/e?? cause I would happily to oblige to hammer :)
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #67) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Elfen »

Oh my god guys, I am sooo sorry for being inactive... Blame my fangirl side. I have been reading for quite a while (since 11:30 when I got back from school)

@Charter. Well, I have noticed also that CO has been playing this way for a while. He makes big deals over little things and try to get people onto it-ish maybe.

Also, @NS Are you done reading the thread, cause I was waiting for you to put in your reads before I did anything rash.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #68) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Elfen »

Well, shall I cast my vote and hammer away?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #69) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Elfen »

earworm wrote:
Elfen wrote:Well, shall I cast my vote and hammer away?

^Scummy post. Appeal to authority before hammering.

(inb4 AtE.)

Umm, No, I wanted everyone else's thoughts if I should or if I should wait. I was going to wait for NP's and the other person's post, but I still wanted some views if i should. Soo yeah.. :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #70) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Elfen »

Well once NS post the remaining of the thread I will vote. Does any one disagree with that?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #71) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Elfen »

Hmm possible Serial Killer in this game?? Cloud ocean has been laying low and trying to avoid attention has he not?? Posible third party???

Also why vote kal
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #72) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Elfen »

LordChronos wrote:
Kalofer wrote:Knowing that you're town sickens me sleepy, it's making me lose hope :(

Erm, what?

Apparently, Kal thinks sleepy is town, but sleepy thinks kal is scum O.o
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #73) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Elfen »

But if what Cs said, and kal did softclaim... then when SK trired to vote for charter, the scm took notice to this and lynched charter(maybe him, don't know for sure if he was the one who got NK by the mafia) Then wouldn't that make SK town?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #74) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Elfen »

Hmm, so im confused, is there a vig, or some otehr killing role like a sk?? Cause cloud ocean totes everything to be one of t hose >_> I mean look at his posts...
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #75) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Elfen »

Also, 3rd or 4rth vote are usually scum are they not??

Igmeoy: TheKool o-o (not solid evidence of coarse)
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #76) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Elfen »

Woah woah woah. Hold up. Last day, people thought Pan was some what town. Whats with the sudden change?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #77) » Mon May 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Elfen »

Soo sense there was a watcher there may be a tracker, then wouldn't that mean that person is town. wait... did some one say something about a tracker? Huh.. better re-read.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #78) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Elfen »

OMFG Hip!!!! Please tell us why SK does not have a killing role D: please, its killing us Dx and im getting confused. And thank you for bringing up the lurkers . I still think loud Ocean may be 3rd party...

Also at Sleepy, ITs hard for me to help when people have already stated the obvious. You'd accuse me of sheeping... so yeah :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #79) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Elfen »

Could hip be the Jack of all trades. Since he said he could get info but not a complete info role, so a one shot info thing?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Elfen »

Imma go with the lurker or possible SK or third party on this go around >_> and he was like my first person i suspected >_>

Vote: Cloudocean
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Elfen »

Unless there isa time for a kool hammer then I shall switch :/ but till no, my vote its on CO
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Elfen »

Wasn't Esp also town hunting ??
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Elfen »

how many votes are on him now?? Also this note to the mod, i sent it to another game so don't suspect things when i replace out. :/ sorry guys.

To Mod: Due to i snuck out of the house at 3 in the morning for an insomnia run to get my self tired(didnt work, stayed up all night) I may be sevearly grounded due to the cops came and told my grandam since it was past curfew. So i may be grounded one week+ SO you may want to call a replacement
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Elfen »

To Mod: Well, I just told my dad, he laughed, so im not grounded yayz!. o i can continue playing.

Umm Esp i live in Texas. Curfew is 11 on mon-thur 12 on fri-sun
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Elfen »

[off topic] Well, the popo gave me a warning and if i do it again i have to pay a fine plus community service.[/off topic]

Well My gut says CO is something.. idk why :/

Also, since I have not slept at all last night, and i am going to my friends house today, so I will post something on wednessday
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Elfen »

So if hip is lieing... then there could be a Hip/SK team up? since if he ends up lieing, and trys to cover for SK with all this... then who knows :/
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Elfen »

woah woah woah, what we're doing a mass role claim?? Was this decided on?? Does everyone agree with doing this cause I havent read anything about a mas claim yet??

But if we are, of well :/

Claim: VT, no power roles
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Elfen »

huh well im all for a SK lynch or a hiplop... Im still seeing a hip/SK scum team :/ but who would the other scum be...
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Elfen »

oh yeah Kool maybe out of those three, i am ok with lynching
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Elfen »

GAH! EDBWOTP

But another thought came across my mind.. The most town looking person and town leading one.. CoolDog.. I mean why wouldn't they want to NK him sooner? I mean that would lead us to a dazed state of mind and lynch otehr towns, Right? Just a thought though.. Any one else find it weird-ish?
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Elfen »

Huh, nice way to put it. To be a sheeper, i have to agree with this 50-50 chance of one of them being scum :/

Vote:Hiplop
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Elfen »

The only thing i fee accomplished is getting the serial Killer o.o And you did good as modding :3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”