Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Streeflo »

Vote: YogurtBandit for lurking. XD
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Streeflo »

Unvote: YogurtBandit
for coming back and posting good content.
Vote: Erotomachia
for no reason.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Guardian wrote: YogurtBandit raises a very good question, Streeflo, how is YB's random vote at all good content and worthy of switching a random vote?
Cmon guys, it's day 1. Do we really need to go over what happens on Day 1 again?

It was a joke. I previously voted YB for "lurking" and then unvoted him once he responded. You know? Good content. Haha, hilarious. I know. :]
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:29 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Guardian wrote: Nanook, I get what you mean, I didn't explicitly state my logic but it was pretty obvious. I got a lot of suspicion in another game for making a joke vote day one though, and I felt that it was completely unwarranted. After waking up, I can see the humor there... It's not like I'm sure Streeflo is scum, but I think there is
legitimate reason to be suspicious of that unvote
and it is still as good a vote as any at the time being.
And what would these legitimate reasons be?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Streeflo »

Guardian wrote:Streeflo, the legitimate reasons are twofold. In your second post you made no indication that you were joking. Then, you accepted a random vote as "good content". I don't believe that a town member would, in seriousness, accept a random vote as good content at all. You then claimed later that that post was a joke... which it may well have been, but if it was not made with a joking intent and you saying it was a joke was merely a coverup later, accepting YB's rather insubstantial post as a reason to unvote him shows that you don't really care where your vote is. That being said... you may well have been joking. Just because this came up on the first page of the game doesn't mean that I am going to discard it completely, however - all posts a player makes are important.
You're way overthinking a random vote. How could I have suspicions in any possibly way on Day 1?
YogurtBandit wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
vote Nekka-Lucifer
I just realized, that I had voted nekka-lucifer as well. This could have been a Bandwagoning act, because I think if the vote was random, he would have stated it. Of course, It could have just been Random, but
I dont like to take chances
, and having a random vote bugs me.

Unvote , Vote: ChaosOmega
I don't understand, what exactly are you worried about? He's at Lynch-5.

@Adel: Hope to hear from you soon.
Unvote;
until further notice.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Streeflo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
Unvote: Guardian

What's with the attack there Adel? First off just let me state that I don't care if you're a newbie or not .. It's not an excuse for ever being scummy as you put it. My vote was more out of confusion then it was tactful, and why do claim being scummy?

I voted for Guardian, b/c I thought Meme saw the same thing I did, and possibly was counter-claiming Guardian for it. Hence why I said .. You take your route, and I'll take mine bit.
At the time I whole heartedly believed Guardian's role claim and thought he was trying to finger Streeflo as scum
, obviously I was wrong and before it started becoming even more confusion placed on myself I figured I'd state the facts.

As to Guardian, Posting hidden clues in posts like that will grasp my attention .. not always, but some of the time yes. It's hard for me to keep my mouth shut on something like that, b/c I get the feeling that I'm not the only one who'd seen it which in this particular game is a bad thing. It's not a route that I personally would take for this reasoning. As you can see I totally blew your cover so to speak, yet at the same time if you are really the cop, then the doc knows whose best to protect tonight.

I went back on my theory regarding Meme's possible counter claim due to her just now unvoting.

Any of this making sense?

As for the rusty comment .. do you even know what it refers to Adel, or as to why Meme stated it. Please don't insult my playing skills, b/c I'll tell you now that, although usually fun, mafia is a game that practically anybody could get good at if the time is applied. I unfortunately play so as I have something else to do in my humbug life that is somewhat amusing.

I'm only defensive about your comments Adel b/c I'm not entirely sure why they were made or exactly what they prove. I made a mistake by exposing the cop, but honestly it's not something that I would do as scum, but instead keep to myself until the night hit. Maybe you should blame Guardian for outing himself, I just happened to catch on to it is all.
Nice try for an excuse, scum. This game is day start.
Vote: NanookTheWolf
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Streeflo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Oh and by the way Streeflo, since you've got me "fingered" and all. Don't you think I would know that there wasn't a night if I had a night choice to make?

Before returning to this site, the mass majority of games I played in that weren't newbie all started in the night, and for whatever reason I assumed that the same applied here, but obviously had forgotten that it didn't.

Again, me being an idiot.
Sorry for calling you an idiot (if I did).
I don't have you fingered, but this convenient reason to put a vote on me plus the fact you exposed a cop claim on the third page seems reason enough to keep my vote. Until further notice.
Adel wrote: I wasn't blaming you for outing Guardian, I was considering the possibility that you are scum with Guardian and outing him is part of a brilliant ploy to remove both of you from consideration as scum. If this is the case then he gets to role-claim without us wondering why he role-claimed, and after he investigates he gets to clear a scum partner.

You did nothing to address this accusation. Hey, it may only be a wild conjecture, but the way in which you used "If I were Mafia" as a counter-factual strikes me as being scummy.

Could someone more experienced analyse my hypothesis? I can't wrap my head around what the odds of if being true are.
I wouldn't go so far as to call myself experienced (or anything close for that matter), but I don't like to wrap my mind around risky gambits.
Anyway, Nanook's "If I were Mafia" counter-factual is WIFOM.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Streeflo »

NanookTheWolf wrote:I never used the exact words "If I were mafia" just so you know. The lines you refer to are more of a reiteration of what Guardian said, but coming from me.
Oh, sorry again. I didn't bother to check your exact words, just took Adel's quotations as the truth.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:25 am

Post by Streeflo »

I can't understand a single thing Nekka is trying to say in post 96.

Anyway Adel, it's now post 104. I'd like to hear what scumtells you found on Guardian that she talked about earlier.

I'm decidedly neutral on Guardian's cop "claim". I'll decide tomorrow when he gives his "investigation" results.

I don't like how the prior few posts have been trying to guess the game setup. It's always risky to play the game of outguess the mod, and it's taking us off track.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Oh, so your focus on the scumtell was Guardian making too big of a situation out of something small. Must have missed that part.

The fact that ChaosOmega hasn't posted since Sat 7:30 supports the fact that he hasn't had time to be online or lost interest, not the fact that he's lurking scum sneaking under our scumdars. Adel, you seem just a little overeager to vote ChaosOmega for that, but I'm assuming it was just a pressure vote?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Nanosauromo wrote:I've been confused as to where this whole "cop roleclaim" thing came from, so I read back through the thread and found this, the post where it all began?
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:
C
oultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post.
O
ften, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did.
P
eople might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar ;).
Originally, I thought to myself that Guardian was completely foolish for doing such a thing on the first page of this game .. I don't know why people think it's a great Idea to claim something so early on, especially the supposed 'cop'.
Excuse me, but, WTF? It seems like Nanook is reading into things a bit
too
much. I still think Nanook and Gaurdian are both mafia. Nanook's "ousting" of Gaurdian as an important pro-town role (to help ensure his survival) ties into their voting together. Nanook's looking scummer by the minute. (Or hour, whatever.)
Actually this isn't all that uncommon. I've done it before, and so have others. It could easily be just scum preparing ahead of time of course.

Anyway, I now agree that Nanook could possibly be town. As others ahve stated, seeing a cop breadcrumb like that as scum, he would probably keep it a secret and save it for the NK. Exposing the cop just draws potential doc protection.

However, exposing the cop as town was still a really bad move.
I'll
Unvote;
for now, but IGMEOY. I still find it funny how he assumed the game started in Night, although in the rules clearly say Day Start.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Adel wrote:
Streeflo wrote:Adel, you seem just a little overeager to vote ChaosOmega for that, but I'm assuming it was just a pressure vote?
It was a hasty pressure vote- I didn't check his activity until I saw the post from the Mod mentioning that he was going to check it. I thought it was a no-brainer and I knew that Erotomachia had just taken a vote off of him. I wasn't expecting our mod to be that assertive in sending a prod, and felt a pressure vote would be a good thing not knowing he probably hadn't been to the site since about his last post three days ago. When he comes back he will still have two votes on a at least one player (me!) trying to bully him into posting more. I stand by my vote.
Alright, I just wanted to make sure.

Also Guardian, I think with 3 mafia it would be safe to assume there's a Godfather.
The theorem I go by in minis is: There's always a Godfather.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I knew what breadcrumbing was when I started playing my second game. This is my 5th game. I joined March 31st. I don't find it crazy that Guardian would know what breadcrumbing is also.

As to your poll, I'm somewhere between b and c, so I'll just go with B. It'll take more to convince me this was all just a clever plan.

Like I said before, I think Nanook is careless town (sorry if this is insulting XD), and am not getting any vibe from Guardian.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I noticed that YogurtBandit claimed cop, skimming through the posts. I'll go back and read through the backlog later.

I didn't understand the case on YogurtBandit in the first place before the cop claim, but I find it interesting that now we have two "possible" cops on the first day outed already.

Can someone restate the case on YogurtBandit
before
his cop claim please?

Also Adel, I don't like your idea very much either. It's not such a good idea to let the scum know exactly who the town nightactions are targeted at. If an idea hasn't been used in games before, there's usually a reason why.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Guardian wrote:
Confirm Vote:
YB for following me when he had no reason to AND for suggesting that we have both two docs + two cops AND for ignoring MeMe's question AND for making spammy posts that try to appear townlike.
One of your reasons for voting for him was suggesting because he suggested the two doc and two cop setup, which I admit was ludicrous. However, why later come up with this:
Guardian wrote:And now the fun starts... I thought there was a possibility that YB was going to claim cop back when he suggested that there are both two docs and two cops.
If you thought he was gonna claim cop, why would you vote for him?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:37 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Guardian wrote: To be honest, his was not the most convincing or direct claim I have ever seen, and like I said (and maybe this is a bad read on my part, as I have not had it tested yet) I always feel that someone is scummy if they say that they are completely willing to get lynched or killed for the good of the cause - especially if that person is a power role. I think town players should always say that they are a bad lynch, as it is, again in my opinion, almost always better for the town to give up on lynching a scummy townie in favor of trying to find scum.
I get somewhat suspicious of someone says they are willing to lynch for the good of the town too, but I don't think it's necessarily a scumtell. Scumplayers say they are a bad lynch too.
I think YogurtBandit's reactions are more genuine, but you seem to be more experienced and your breadcrumbing supports that.

Which brings me into MeMe's latest post, which I like a lot.
MeMe wrote:If I had to choose between the two....Hey! I
don't
have to choose between the two!

vote: Nekka-Lucifer
Of course, up comes the inevitable question of why?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Well, I got the first part, but I thought the second part was for real. > >.

Whoops. (first part made me laugh too)
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Adel wrote:Do something scummy or I will be forced to think you are scum. :x
Adel, this statement is fundamentally flawed. What is YagamiLight supposed to do in this situation? I find this scummy as hell.

Adel, your theory on the most "talkative" players was also nulled by MeMe's explanation in post 237. You're trying to help the town with new ideas, but most of them seem to either favor scum or have no benefit whatsoever. Could be scum trying hard to act town, but the effort seems genuine. I think this is what MeMe meant by town noise.

And whoever brought it up, I'm not buying the case against YagamiLight.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Ah hell, not Battle Mage. > >
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Streeflo »

DogMom wrote: :roll: You
definitely
are reaching.
Guardian seems to have a habit of that. It happened 3 times in this thread alone. > >
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Erotomachia wrote:I noticed that theopor_COD thanked Kelly Chen for "checking the setup."
That made me think that it's perhaps not such a simple setup. So I think two cops are certainly a possibility.
That's why for now I trust both Guardian and YogurtBandit.

YogurtBandit has certainly behaved strangely, but I think he may have just made some mistakes out of confusion and uncertainty.
Outguessing mod. BAADD!!
Erotomachia wrote:
Adel wrote:I checked the Wiki, on the "Cop" role. There's nothing in there that indicates that COP can also be SCUM.
I think you're taking the quote far too literally and trying to put words into his mouth.
Some of your points are valid DogMom, for example claiming while at L-3 and the multiple contradictions. However, it looks to me like what Erotomachia said, confusion and uncertainty. I don't like this contradiction though, it looks like he was trying to get a point across and was misunderstood. Something you can understand because of Guardian's suspicion on you, right?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Streeflo »

I like fast games. That's why I signed up for this one.

Please don't lurk, lurking is bad.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't think Nanos is acting scummy. Maybe not as helpful as he could be, but not scummy.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by Streeflo »

This is quite a load of posts and one of the most active games I see in Little Italy. I don't really blame BM for falling behind, and despite his apparent lies about lurking, and I am wary of the 3 votes in quick succession on him. I hope no one else bandwagons him, because those seem like pressure votes to get BM to talk. Lurkers shouldn't be lynched. They should be pressured into posting.
Nanosauromo wrote:I agree with Dogmom and Meme on the BM issue. I will change my vote to him if he fails to respond to them within a reasonable time.
Sure. Convenient excuse to drop a vote on him later.

FoS: Nanosauromo
for that. I like the huge essay Adel gave in the prior page. It'll be good to judge reactions from when we find our first scum.

I like MeMe's posts, and she's protown in my mind. Or maybe that's because she's just good.

Adel and Guardian are similar to me. Both are very very neutral. Looks protown from a distance, but I could easily imagine them being scum. I'll get back to those two later.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't think MeMe is scummy for pushing BM's lynch. It's reasonable, but I don't agree with it. Like someone mentioned, I'd prefer lynching someone with more information and relationships connected to them. Right now, BM hasn't done anything, and if he's town, it makes finding scum harder if everyone bandwagoned him.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't think we should ignore BM, but just we can't focus on him right now because of his apparent busy schedule. That said, I also have finals this week and graduation ceremony to attend tomorrow for friends, so I probably wont post much tomorrow.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:57 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Welcome Jalyn.
I'll do a reread tomorrow and place a vote on who I think the currently the scummiest before deadline.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Streeflo »

Jalyn wrote:As to our two cop issue..
I'm all over the "this can wait until tomorrow and results reports to deal with" tactic.
I agree.

I reread the thing between DogMom and Guardian, and I don't really find that DogMom is as scummy as Guardian makes out. For the record, Guardian is really the only one trying to get a futile case against her. Although she just replaced in, I like Jalyn's posts so far.

I find MeMe pro-town.

To be honest guys, the only person that jumped out at me was Adel and Nanosaur. The fact that they're out for each other's blood doesn't really help me make up my mind.

Adel generates a lot of noise, but it seems to be paved with good intentions. At least if she dies we'll get lots of connections from her, but I don't think she's scummy enough to get my vote right now.
I think waiting for the two cops to go into night is a good idea.

Vote: Nanosauromo
Warning: L-2.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:13 am

Post by Streeflo »

I almost voted BM right off the bat when I saw post 543, but he eventually came back and did his analysis. I fully agree with erotomachia's posts. Guardian's vote on BM right now is virtually useless, and the last thing we need is a sudden bandwagon on someone 7 hours before deadline.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I think strangled signifies SK more than a vig. Since when do vigs strangle their targets? Oo

I'll go with YB first.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Streeflo »

Sorry about the SK thought. Didn't read the first post too well.

I don't think there's a sane cop
and
an insane cop in one game. That's overpowered to have two cops that can give results. I think the most likely scenario is that one of you is lying scum. The second most likely would be one of you guys being paranoid or naive.

Both cop results are believable to me right now. MeMe seemed protown yesterday, and Adel could easily be guilty with her wall of words.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Streeflo »

theopor_COD wrote: This setup is mostly closed, however you receive one piece of information. As the limited flavour suggests,
there are two factions in this game, the town and the mafia.
Below is a sample of the vanilla townie PM:
MeMe has pointed this out already. There is no SK. Emphasis mine.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I was just looking back to see who had the most to gain from Erotomachia's kill. He put suspicions on Nanos and BM before he died and mentioned BM would be a good target to lynch. But they are both dead and town so... I don't know.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Adel wrote: 4. Scum choose to kill a player they thought was obviously innocent.
5. Scum thought Ecto was obviously innocent because he acted in what they considered a very townie way.
I guess this borders on WIFOM, but I personally think scum might have been shooting for power roles. It's what I would do if I were scum, and seems better than eliminating an "obviously" innocent person because no one is ever guaranteed innocent.

I'm not very supportive of an Adel lynch. It may be the play for the day, but she still strikes me as pro-town, albeit the guilty result. I'm more inclined to believe that Guardian is paranoid OR YB is lying scum OR Guardian is lying scum in that order.

We haven't heard from CO, Jalyn, or Nanook in a while.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Adel wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:Adel looks extremely protown to me, but I believe Guardian is a sane cop, so I think I believe Guardian's results. I'm not sure I want to vote him yet though.
What makes you think Guardian is sane?

Streeflo, do your think you meant that one of the following is true:

1. Guardian is Paranoid & YB is sane
2. YB is lying scum and Guardian is ????
3. Guardian is Lying scum and YB is sane

Did I understand that much correctly? What goes in the place of the ???? ?

Guardian. I'm generating a new graphic. I'll respond to you post after I'm finished with it.
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of:
1. Guardian is Paranoid & YB is sane
2. YB is lying scum and Guardian is a cop (sanity unknown)
3. Guardian is Lying scum and YB is a cop (sanity unknown)

Most probably insane or sane, seeing how a paranoid and naive cop would be worthless with only one cop in the game. Insane might add a nice twist to it though.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Having one insane cop would be a really twisted flair. The one cop would probably be sane though. I put sanity unknown but I'd assume sane.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Adel wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:I think Guardian is sane because I think there is only one cop, and highly doubt that with one cop he would be otherwise.
I think there are two cops because I know that I am town, and I think Guardian isn't scum. That would make Guardian paranoid or insane, and I don't think we would just have one cop who is non-sane.
Wait, what makes you so sure YB is a cop?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Those were my list of suspicions on the two cop matter.

ON THE OTHER HAND (complete unrelated to all this), I think Adel is protown. Is that clear?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Streeflo »

She's still quite a ways from a lynch.
I don't see how it's WIFOM either.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Not vig.

I don't see the confusion in seeing that BM was the vig target. Of course BM was the vig target. He was under pressure day 1, and it makes sense that Adel (who was suspicious of BM) would target him.

I still remember Adel trying to get town to direct the vig kill. It makes a little more sense now.

In other words, I believe Adel.
Adel wrote:CO: nice theory. I appreciate that you think you are saving the vig from a lynch. Also, It took a lot of work to clip all of those posts. I think I know who the vig really is, but it is impolite to go fishing for power roles. Can you turn those analytic skills on exposing who you think is scum?
Very nice.
Vote: ChaosOmega
for rolefishing.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Nanook, I think MeMe already cleared this up. Looking back, you can track down at least 2-3 posts where Theo's first post has been quoted. There is no SK, just town and mafia.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Actually I haven't seen that first post before. I assumed that BM was the one strangled, but now I'm confused too. There still isn't a SK for sure though, so those of you that keep bringing it up, stop. It's really distracting > >.

I'm pretty sure Adel is the one who killed BM, regardless scum or vig.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:56 am

Post by Streeflo »

FoS: Guardian
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Streeflo »

I've had some bad experiences with being a paranoid cop in a mini normal so I'm hesitant, but that FoS could easily turn into a vote.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Streeflo »

There's a godfather. There's
always
a godfather.

I see Adel and YogurtBandit as being confirmed. MeMe is most likely town, but the fact remains that she COULD be a godfather. Whatever, I don't find this point relevant at all. Then we'll look for goons.

Adel, as for my quick FoS, I saw the logic behind MeMe's post and it made sense. Not much to explain here. What did you want me to do, repeat exactly what MeMe already posted for reason?

Guardian, I don't see how I danced around Adel is protown and two cops issue a lot. I've been pretty consistent with Adel being protown, especially after Day 1. I only mentioned the 2 cop issue when I was asked questions on it, as a response.

I'd rather see CO or Guardian lynched today though.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I still like Guardian's posts though, they give the sense of actually being helpful, or at least, more helpful than ChaosOmega or YB or some others.

His post 745 is convincing me to leave my vote on ChaosOmega, at least until tomorrow.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Hey, just got back from Warp Tour @ Pomona, and I'm tired as hell.

One thing caught my eye though, and that was the quip about Adel.

Look at it this way. If Adel was really the vig, she wouldn't lie about her target.
If she was lying scum, then the counterclaim vig would know for sure she was lying if they targeted BM and she didn't.

I think Adel is a vig. I think Adel is the vig that killed BM last night. Would that be clear?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:10 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Sorry for not being on today. I probably can't be on tomorrow either because of some volunteer stuff at the beach.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Streeflo »

Back! Finally got around checking this thread.

So the deadline passed and Guardian is lynched. I'm surprised at the fast bandwagon on him, and Adel's sudden vote change seeing how he questioned my sudden FoS when MeMe explained her reasoning. But not altogether unhappy, as Guardian would have been my second choice under ChaosOmega.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Streeflo »

You know, YB's comments last night during twilight were absolutely horrible. They made no sense at all, and if he wasn't confirmed innocent I would think he was scum right away.

But wait, he's not confirmed innocent. We don't even know if there's a cop in this game or not.

I'm a tracker. Each night I follow someone and see who they targeted as their nightchoice.

First night I targeted Adel because of all the pressure on her, and saw her target BM. That's why at the beginning of Day 2, I was so sure Adel was protown. Because BM was under pressure yesterday and it made sense for a vig to target him.
Streeflo wrote:Actually I haven't seen that first post before. I assumed that BM was the one strangled, but now I'm confused too. There still isn't a SK for sure though, so those of you that keep bringing it up, stop. It's really distracting > >.

I'm pretty sure Adel is the one who killed BM, regardless scum or vig.
My emphasis.

Night 2 I targeted Nanook and he didn't do anything. I was undecided between Jalyn and Nanook, but Nanook had claimed townie and if he had an action he would be lying scum so I chose him.

As for breadcrumbing, I used the word track in my posts exactly twice. Once during Day 1 and once during Day 2.

Day 1:
Streeflo wrote:It's always risky to play the game of outguess the mod, and it's taking us off
track.
Day 2:
Streeflo wrote:Nanook, I think MeMe already cleared this up. Looking back, you can
track
down at least 2-3 posts where Theo's first post has been quoted. There is no SK, just town and mafia.
Before anyone makes fun of me, yes I know my mistake. Night 1 I should have targeted one of the two claimed cops to see who was right and who was lying. It was a critical mistake on my part. I wasn't thinking.

Well YB has to be sane since MeMe died and was town, but all I can say is that he and Guardian must have planned this double cop gambit to make themselves confirmed. Having a doc, vig, AND a cop seems way overpowered for town. There absolutely has to be a vig and the doc is dead, but there hasn't been evidence to suggest there even is a cop in this game. Having a tracker as an underpowered cop is more likely. We know the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker because both the vig and APPARENTLY the cop managed to get choices across.
Vote: YogurtBandit

FoS: ChaosOmega
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by Streeflo »

As for the Mafia kill last night, I have no idea why they didn't choose YB or Adel.
YB as mafia makes sense, as he would want to kill MeMe to confirm himself.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't see the importance of Guardian's message at all. He was scum. Why would he want to screw over his own partners? He could have been lying or anything. He was SCUM.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Post by Streeflo »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Streeflo wrote:As for the Mafia kill last night, I have no idea why they didn't choose YB or Adel.
YB as mafia makes sense, as he would want to kill MeMe to confirm himself.
Or Maybe that's what you wanted.

Vote:Streeflo
Well, as WIFOM as it is, personally if I was mafia I'd love for Adel to be dead. She seemed to be planning on killing me or Nanook and having a vig lying around is dangerous. But each to his own I guess.
Jalyn wrote:\
Streeflo: If you are a tracker why did you seem to believe that we also had TWO cops? Wouldn't that make the town incredibly over powered? You admit that you should have tracked one of the two cops night one. Why did you choose Adel?\
Well, I didn't know there was a vig during Day 1 and I certainly did not expect a doctor to show up today.

I chose Adel because (no offense) she was the one generating the most noise for the town. Really didn't know who to pick, so decided might as well her. Neglecting ongoing games, I haven't had an information role yet and don't really know how to play it well. When it showed up she went to BM, I knew she was a vig. Scum wouldn't try and off a sure mislynch lyk BM. It would completely ridiculous.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Oh btw, Happy Fourth of July everyone! Although I think I'm about an hour late. Bah! :D
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Streeflo »

YogurtBandit wrote:Hmm, How about we just lynch Nanook? If He's scum, Adel Doesnt use the vig so its 2 to 1, and if Idie, Streef is scum, If Streef dies, im scum,
if Adel dies, We're in trouble.
But still, it is 4-2, So if we lynch Nanook scum, Its 4-1, and even if we lose a townie at night, as long Adel doesnt Vig, It is 3-1, and if we mislynch tomorrow, (Say, me) Adel Vigs the Other(Streef) UNLESS Adel is dead, Then We automatically lynch Streeflo.
You aren't helping. At all.

(Emphasis mine)
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Streeflo »

YogurtBandit wrote:No, but you all belive Streef's fake claim, so lets go with Nanook.
So you're just going to ignore me and attack someone else?

I'm sure YB is scum. He was screaming at us for lynching Guardian yesterday, being unreasonable during twilight (to the point where MeMe said
MeMe wrote: What the
hell
, YB?
He declared Adel to be a rogue vigilante when the mod's first post clearly states there's only two factions. He declared that Adel wasn't really a vig when it was clear she was after no one counterclaimed.

Then today he messed up his investigation results and placed me innocent at first, until Jalyn corrected the mistake. He's inconsistent and without the cop claim, I'm sure he would have been lynched immediately.

Remember the first day when YB was outed as cop? He was outed by Guardian. Guardian was scum. Wouldn't it make so much more sense to save YB as a NK target and tell his scumbuddies he was the cop instead of revealing YB publicly? This is what I think happened. When Nanook outed Guardian, he waited for counterclaims. YB seeded his own claim during this time. When no counterclaims came up, they knew there wasn't another cop, so YB revealed himself. If one of them got lynched, it would leave the other virtually confirmed.

As for the second scum, I'll have to look into it.
Nanook and Jalyn I don't find suspicion on, and CO started becoming helpful recently.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Streeflo »

Guardian wrote:And now the fun starts...
I thought there was a possibility that YB was going to claim cop back when he suggested that there are both two docs and two cops.

YogurtBandit wrote:There is always the possiblity of there being
2 Cops
/ 2 Docs. <snip> The chances that we have at least 1 Cop and 1 Doc are good.
I didn't want to point YB out, as Nanook pointed me out, though...
<snip>
YogurtBandit wrote:
Well, I was planning on claiming later
, but I guess I kind of did.
<snip>
Nope, I would say Guardian outed you.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Adel wrote:Streeflo: Why do you think YB was protesting
after
I dropped the hammer on Guardian? It was too late for me to switch my vote.

Guardian+YB+Nanook is the scum group you believe in, right? Will you vote for Nanook if I ask you to?
Cause he probably wasn't there before you did. The bandwagon on Guardian came up rather quickly after no one countered your vig claim.

I never said anything about Nanook being in the scumgroup.
Streeflo wrote: As for the second scum, I'll have to look into it.
Nanook and Jalyn I don't find suspicion on, and CO started becoming helpful recently.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Streeflo »

Die lying scum!
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Streeflo »

Bah! Go scum!
(btw you spelled my name wrong. In all your votecounts and in the first page too. Just noticed :cry: )
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Yay for Jalyn in the endgame! It was rather anticlimatic, but whatever XD.
I really didn't think there would be a doctor, so when YL died, it was like a blessing. Yay!

I breadcrumbed tracker early on so that I could possibly fake a result on Yogurt and say that I didn't see him make a nightchoice, but then I realized that was a bad idea. Plus, Guardian got lynched. =(

I wanted to kill Adel the 2nd night, but Jalyn convinced me to MeMe in the end. That turned out to be the better choice, because I think MeMe would have seen through the tracker claim. Truthfully, I really didn't think anyone would believe me, especially when Adel posted right after "Oh great, another scum fakeclaim. Just when things were getting dull"
I thought Adel would be a townie. But when Guardian declared a guilty result on him, that was the exact moment when the scum almost got screwed over. Still remember MeMe saying "I almost feel sorry for scum right now." Haha XD.

Anyway, thanks for great modding Theo. I loved my mafia team. First time playing as scum, and you guys were great. =D
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't think your vig of BM was such a bad move. He probably would have been mislynched the next day anyway... =\

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”