Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 708 - Cheat Mafia (GAME OVER)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by iLord »

Mini 708: Cheat Mafia!

Moderator: iLord

Back-Up Moderator: Lawrencelot

You are one of twelve students taking the hardest test of your life. To make matters worse, there are classmates among you that want to get you expelled! You have to get these traitors expelled first! And to accomplish this, you will need to excel in the test, to win the teacher’s favor. But how will you accomplish this – you barely know the answer to any of the questions!

Well, I guess you’ll have to cheat…

This is Cheat Mafia: The First Test. All twelve players will be given a test. As they mark questions correctly, they may recieve new powers. To get correct answers, you will have to cheat off of other players, while at the same time guarding your answers from the other players. Mutual trading of answers is also allowed, and out of thread communication is allowed at all time.

STILL IN SCHOOL:

Master Ruck (Dattebayo)
*sirdanilot
**GhostWriter

* = Prodded

EXPELLED or DEAD:

NPC, The Hillbilly Kid, Innocent has been expelled Day 1.

Der Hammer, Orchestra Geek, Innocent has been lynched Day 1.

Xtoxm, the Football Player, Innocent has been stabbed through the back Night 1.

Animorpherv1, the Class Clown, Innocent has been killed by a glass shard Day 2.

Armlx (VisMaior), the Too-Nice Kid, Innocent has been poisoned Night 2.

UnofficialRulerofEveryone (Natirasha), the Fat Kid, Druggie has been shot with a pistol Day 3.

Malthusis, the Quiet Kid, Psychopath has been killed Night 3.

DrippingGoofball (Pacman281292), the Drama Freak, Druggie, has been lynched Day 4.

Jahudo (Electra), the Nerd, Innocent has been killed Night 4.

Axelrod (Mana_Ku), the Chatterbox, Druggie has been lynched Day 6.

--------------------------------------------

Activity Constant = 0.341
Last edited by iLord on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 70 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by iLord »

Standard Rules

[01] This is a game, so while you can have fun, be considerate of me and the other players.

[02] This is a commitment, so keep track of this game. You must post at least once every 48 hours, or be prodded. Then you will have another 48 hours to respond. If you are prodded three times, then you are replaced. However, real life is still more important than this. If something comes up that will make this not possible, PM me. Don’t be afraid to ask for a replacement if playing in this game would not be possible due to unforeseen developments.

[03] Votes are formatted
Vote: iLord
. A majority of votes will be needed to lynch. You can vote No Lynch, and you must
Unvote
before you vote. Once a player has received a majority of votes, he is lynched – unvoting will do nothing.

[04] There are no standard deadlines, but I will setup deadlines if activity declines. At a deadline, if no majority is reached, then the Day ends with a No Lynch. Nights will have a standard deadline of three days, but may be extended if needed.

[05] No quoting any PM’s except for your role name. You may not use
MOD TEXT

[06] You may only post one contentless “Bah” post after you are dead.

[07] If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or thoughts about the set-up PM me.
I may or may not be able to answer your question but asking can’t hurt.

[08] I make mistakes, so if you think that there is a mistake, PM me.

[09] In an event that no win condition can be achieved, the players win in the following order Neutral > Mafia > Town.

[10] When the activity constant falls below 0.5, a 2-week deadline may be imposed. Exceptions to this rule include periods of mass V/LA.

[11] If a rule in the Special Rules, a role in the game, or a statement made directly by me to you overrides one of the Normal Rules, follow the amended rule.

[12] I can change the rules whenever I feel that it is necessary.

Special Rules for Cheat Mafia

[01] The Test for today is posted below. The Test is very hard, but fortunately your roles come with some knowledge.

[02] For each correct answer on the Test, you will get one point. For each incorrect answer, you will lose one point. The more points you have, the more abilities all roles gain. The essay is very difficult, and I don’t expect anyone to earn points on it, especially since I’m quite the harsh grader.

[03] Whenever you want, you may PM me to tell me which answers you will mark which choice. Your answer sheet and your points will be updated at the end of each day.

[04] However, you cannot succeed by just relying on your knowledge. You will have to resort to cheating. Each night, you can attempt to cheat off a player. If you succeed, you will see their answer sheet and what answers they have marked.

[05] However, each player has some Alerts to protect him from cheaters. Whenever you want, you can choose who you want to have your Alert on. If that player attempts to cheat off of you, he will fail and you will be notified of the attempt. Once you have successfully caught a player with an alert, that alert will be used up. You may change your alerts whenever you want.

[06] An alternative to sneakily cheating off another player, you may communicate with them and trade answers. Since the teacher is not very attentive, you can communicate outside of thread with other players whenever you want.

[07]
Town Win Con wrote:You win when all of the bad kids are expelled.

[08] After the lynch threshold has been reached, you will have an additional 24 hours to update your answer sheets before the day ends. I will confirm that the player has been lynched, but will not reveal his alignment until after the 24 hours, after which your answer sheets will be immediately updated. Late answers will not be accepted, so get in your answers as soon as you can!

[09] If you are communicating out of thread, you may forward me a link or a copy of a PM sent within the missing activity period to avoid prods.
Last edited by iLord on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by iLord »

Role PM's are going to going out - confirm via PM. Once eleven out of twelve players have confirmed, the game will begin.

Sending out second part of Role PM's.
Last edited by iLord on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by iLord »

And, the Test itself:

(+1 Point for each correct answer and -1 Point for each incorrect answer. Essay is worth 15 points in total, with partial credit given [Not really]).

THE TEST #1 ON URYCLES’S JOURNEY:

1. Who is the father of Urycles?
A. King Algeoso
B. King Jeminus
C. Nyrdrin
D. King Nehubehuchehatumu

2. Who is the mother of Urycles?
A. Jemone
B. Frensophone
C. Penelope
D. Frellfose

3. Who killed Frensophone?
A. Anehta
B. Urycles
C. Frellfose
D. Seuz

4. How many heads did the Manihydra have?
A. One
B. Five
C. Ten
D. Two hundred

5. Who slew the Manihydra?
A. Urycles
B. Anehta
C. Frensophone
D. Silehah

6. What was the answer to the Riddle of the Lost Prophet?
A. The wind
B. The sky
C. The ocean
D. The sword

7. Where did Urycles travel to free Nyrdin?
A. Macrophagi
B. Isle of Lost Swords
C. Aganem Island
D. Eurotee

8. Who did Desulus kill?
A. Frensophone
B. Euripet
C. Agenphos
D. Serra

9. Where did Urycles and Nyrdin go to find the Sword of Lost Light?
A. Macrophagi
B. The Isle of Lost Swords
C. The End of the World
D. The Dimside

10. What other item did Urycles need to slay Desulus?
A. Shield of New Hope
B. Gauntlets of Invincibility
C. Wings of a Dream
D. Helm of the Forgotten

11. At what island did Urycles find the other item?
A. Green Island
B. Cyan Island
C. Blue Island
D. Magenta Island

12. What entity guarded the island and killed Nyrdin?
A. The Somnophagos
B. The Forgotten Souls of Thetes
C. The Hunger
D. Seuz

13. Who did Urycles discover actually imprisoned Nyrdin?
A. Desulus
B. Frensophone
C. Suez
D. Serra

14. What was the name of the ship that Urcyles sailed in to confront Desulus?
A. Despair
B. Memory
C. Harmony
D. Discord

15. What god helped Urycles defeat Desulus?
A. Suez
B. Anehta
C. Serra
D. Ollopa

16. Explain how Urycles changed as a person as he went on his journey. Elaborate on how his victory over Desulus changed how he viewed the gods, and explain on the significance of Frensophone in Urycles’s life. Be sure to mention how Nyrdin was the driving force behind the adventures of Urycles.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 am

Post by iLord »

Exam Day (Day 1)

It's the day you've all been dreading - Exam Day! Supposedly, a 16-question test shouldn't be that dificult, right? Well, it wouldn't if you actually knew more of the test material, and the test wasn't the most important test of your life. Oh, and the kids that want you expelled aren't helping...

As the students get off the busses, they file into the rooms they had been assigned. The normal hustle and bustle of the hallways was gone, and an oppressive silence filled the air and cut off conversation. By the time the bell rang, every kid was in their classroom, sitting silently.

You look around to see the other twelve students in your classroom. Each of them look as nervous and frightened as you. Suddenly, you hear the clip-clop of shoes down the hallway. The sound passed the other doorways, and stopped briefly before your door. The tension of the classroom raised another notch as the person outside studied the door. Then, the knob turned and the door began to open...

And relief fled across the room. It was Mr. Shoals! There was hope for this class yet! Mr. Shoals spoke to the class:

"Hello class - I will be your teacher for today while you take this test. I'm sure most of you already know me and my strict standards and excellence. Now, I'm going to pass out the test and you may begin!"

Now, an explanation here may be neccessary - Mr. Shoals was reknowned for his obvliousness and forgetfullness. With him as your proctor, you will easily be able to cheat. Maybe with the combined knowledge of the class, you will all be able to pass the test! But will that be enough to avoid the dangerous arm of your malevolent classmates?

After the tests were passed out, Mr. Shoals announced:

"The test is out. You have the whole day. You may begin."

And sure enough, five minutes after, he fell asleep.

With 11 out of the 12 players confirmed, it's time to start!

Day 1 has begun! With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

NOTE: VisMaior has 48 hours to confirm, or else he will be replaced.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by iLord »

The Day Begins (Day 1)

Soon after the day begins, the students are busy chatting among themselves, catching up with their friends that they haven't seen all summer. The test can come later - they have all day! Suddenly, an announcment is blasted out of the intercom:

"Mr. Shoals, it Billy in your classroom?"

At the sound, Mr. Shoal woke up with a start. He clumbsily scanned the roll, and shouted a reply:

"Yes, he's here."

"Will you please send him to the front office? We've located several highly dangerous items in his locker."

The air was sucked out of the classroom as the students collectively gasped - Billy, the Hillbilly Kid was going to be expelled on The Test Day! He can't finish his test then? And as the gravity of his predictament dawned upon him, he began to panic:

"No, no, don't take me! I ain't got nothin' in ma locker! It was framed I tells yah!"

But despite his pleas, his efforts were futile. Two resource officers opened the door and walked in. Billy say the officers and tried to run, but his progress was halted by the walls that surrounded the room. As the officers dragged him away, his screams slowly softened until they could be heard no more.

The class felt as much pity for Billy as you could expect students to feel - his life was ruined!

Shortly after, Mr. Shoals fell asleep and class continued on.

NPC, The Hillbilly Kid, ???
has been expelled Day 1.[/b]

--------------------------------------------------

Vote Count the First

Natirasha (1): Der Hammer
Electra (1): Animorpherv1
GhostWriter (1): malthusis
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 am

Post by iLord »

An Announcment (Day 1)

The class did not get to socialize for much longer before an announcment rang out of the intercom once more:

"Mr. Shoals, we have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that further tests in Billy’s locker have shown that he was in fact innocent – the explosives that we found were proven to not be his. Unfortunately, the threat that he would not be able to complete his test was too much for poor Billy, and even our best counselors can’t whack the sanity back into him. That is all.”

Mr. Shoals didn’t even bother waking up this time.

NPC, The Hillbilly Kid, Innocent
has been expelled Day 1.[/b]

--------------------------------------------------

Vote Count the Second

Natirasha (2): Der Hammer, sirdanilot
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by iLord »

Awakening! (Day 1)

One of the students has fallen asleep as well! We can't have that!

And so a shoe flys across the room and bounces off the student's head.

Mana_Ku has been prodded.

--------------------------------------------

Vote Count the Third:

Animorpherv1 (1): Electra
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by iLord »

Class Protocol (Day 1)

Among the class, discussions spring up about what could be done. Answers are whispered back.

-------------------------------------------------

Vote Count the Third:

Animorpherv1 (1): Electra
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by iLord »

Fly on the Nose (Day 1)

A fly buzzes through the window and lands on Mr. Shoal's nose. From that vantage point, the insect observes the classroom. Discussion has begun to heat up, and the class is accusing each other of having malicious intentions! How exciting!

The fly flies off of Mr. Shoal's nose, and glided zipped around underneath the desks. Soon, he sees his target - an open lunchbox! The fly goes in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote Count the Fourth:

Electra (0):
Animorpherv1 (2): Electra, sirdanilot
Malthusis (1): Mana_Ku
Sirdanilot (1): animorpherv1

I will be in V/LA from the 21st - 22nd.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:34 am

Post by iLord »

A Dangerous Journey (Day 1)

After that fly had finished his meal, he attempted to exit the classroom. But the students had stood up and were jumping up and down in their accusations. The fly weaved and ducked in the air, and managed to avoid the giant bodies and swinging limbs of the students.

The fly gave a quick burst of speed, exiting the room, and leaving the students to argue in silence.

Vote Count the Fifth:

Electra (0):
GhostWriter (2): malthusis, xtoxm

Dattebayo, pacman281292, Electra, and Mana_Ku have been prodded.
Last edited by iLord on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:19 am

Post by iLord »

Another Announcement (Day 1)

The intercom rang out once more:

"Pay attention! The following has been added to the test taking rules":

[08] After the lynch threshold has been reached, you will have an additional 24 hours to update your answer sheets before the day ends. I will confirm that the player has been lynched, but I will not reveal his alignment until after the 24 hours are up, after which your answer sheets will be immediately updated. Late answers will not be accepted, so get in your answers as soon as you can!

[09] If you are communicating out of thread, you may forward me a link or a copy of a PM sent within the missing activity period to avoid prods.

"That is all!"

Vote Count the Sixth:

Electra (0):
Sirdanilot (2): animorpherv1, Dattebayo
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by iLord »

The Shout (Day 1)

A shout could be heard in the hallway - the class straightens up. Mr. Shoals stirs. A single pencil is dropped. A second pencil joins it. And then another. And another. And soon a cascade of dropping pencils followed.

Vote Count the Seventh:

Natirasha (0):
Electra (0):
Animorpherv1 (3): Electra, sirdanilot, Natirasha,

malthusis and VisMaior have been prodded. Mana_Ku and pacman281292 are going to be replaced - they have not picked up their prods and if they want to stay in this game, they will have contact me before I find replacements for them.
Last edited by iLord on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by iLord »

A Change of Cast (Day 1)

All was quiet. And then the door was burst open - Mr. Shoal woke up with a start and the students fell quiet. A group of men in white lab coats raced in. One was carrying a clear dangerous-looking tranquilzer gun. With a quick, smooth motion, he aimed and fired. A student in the back slumped down. The man rushed in, grabbed the student, and pulled her outside. The others started spraying the room with a chemical that smelled distinctly of horseradish. The intercom turned on:

"Excuse this interruption again, but a certain student needs to be pulled out due to suspicions that she may carry a very dangerous disease. But we've talked with the parents, and it's all okay - she's is going to have a representative take this very important test! He should be coming along very soon now."

And not a second later, another kid walked in and took the seat of the student who had been forceably pulled out only moments before. He looked at the test, and his face paled. Then he looked at the snoring Mr. Shoals and smiled.

Axelrod is replacing Mana_Ku

-------------------------------------------------------------

Vote Count the Eighth:

Natirasha (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (1): Axelrod
Last edited by iLord on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:53 am

Post by iLord »

The Pencil Heard 'Round the Room (Day 1)

An aim, a thrust, a look, a shout! The class turned around to see a pencil bounce to the ground and a student gripping his leg. Five of the students rushed to the students aid - six more laughed at the student's misfortune with the culprit, the newly arrived, in the middle of the throng.

Another aim, another thrust, six looks, and six shouts! The attacker's laugh was cut off. And the war had begun!

Vote Count the Ninth:

Natirasha (1): VisMaior
Electra (0):

Due to Thanksgiving, I will not be prodding until Monday.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:51 am

Post by iLord »

Rush Attack! (Day 1)

A pencil flew by his ear. A ruler banged on the binder he was using as a shield. A shout echoed in his mind as a student beside him fell. Despite this, he pushed on. His target, a tall tough kid with dirty brown hair, was looking away. Holding his binder steady, he rushed, and rammed him propelled by the momentum of his charge. The assaulted kid coughed in suprise, and in a flash, the attacker was on him, ruler swinging.

Xtoxm has been prodded.

Vote Count the Tenth:

Electra (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Der Hammer (1): animorpherv1
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 am

Post by iLord »

Counterstrike! (Day 1)

The defender raised his hands to counter the blows, but the assailant was bestial, lashing out again and again with his ruler. Suddenly, the large kid bellowed, wrapped his arms around his attacker and raised him above his head, much to the ruler-warrior's surprise. And W\with a heave, he launched him into a desk, knocking it to the ground, and awakening Mr. Shoals.

Vote Count the 11th:

Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Der Hammer (1): animorpherv1
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by iLord »

Switching It Up (Day 1)

Mr. Shoals glared at the attacker. He merely scoffed in the face of the furious teacher. Mr. Shoals exploded:

“Look at what you’ve done to the room! That’s it, I’m calling the front office!”

The kid blanched at the threat. He dropped to his knees and began begging the teacher to let him finish the test. Fortunately for him, Mr. Shoals took pity on the hapless kid and let him go back to his seat while he walked outside to use the phone. Unfortunately for him, the school resource officers walked in ten minutes later with Mr. Shoals. They quickly grabbed the hapless student and pulled him outside, to the student’s utter astonishment. Mr. Shoals shouted over the student’s protests:

“Don’t worry – you’ll still finish the test. We got someone to cover for you.”

And sure enough, the window crashed open, spraying glass everywhere, and a girl jumped inside the classroom cackling. The intercom announced the arrival of the new student:

“A new student has been called in to cover another because of reported excessive and extreme behavioral problems. We suspect that psychological problems may be present, and so we have called in another student to replace him. Hopefully, this one will be saner. That is all.”

With his work done, Mr. Shoals retired to his rest.

DrippingGoofball replaces Pacman281292.

Vote Count the 11th:

Electra (0):
Animorpherv1 (2): sirdanilot, Natirasha,
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Der Hammer (1): animorpherv1, Electra
Last edited by iLord on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by iLord »

Momentary Ceasefire (Day 1)

Even after Mr. Shoals fell asleep, the groups stayed quiet. No pencils were launched, and no books were rammed against each other. Each and every student was quiet. That is, except for the new arrival. She cackled insanely and shouted to the class:

"Hah ha ha! The cake! I see it! It's fake - a fraud, a quack! We are coming! They are coming! The moon is coming! A dot of blue in a sea of green! A dot of green in a sea of blue! HAH HA HA!"

Vote Count the 12th:

Electra (0):
Animorpherv1 (2): sirdanilot, Natirasha,
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Der Hammer (3): animorpherv1, Electra, Axelrod
Last edited by iLord on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by iLord »

Sudden Suspicion! (Day 1)

Suddenly, the girl stopped cackling. She pointed silently at a kid in black hair. And then resumed her laughter.

But the rest of the class took notice. One kid shouted out:

“Hey, that kid looks pretty shady!”

A chorus of agreement resonated throughout the classroom. The class put aside their differences and weapons, and encircled the student. The student seemed to shrink in comparison to the circle of interrogators.

Vote Count the 13th:

Der Hammer (6): animorpherv1, Axelrod, Ghostwriter, Malthusis, Dattebayo, Electra
Animorpherv1 (2): sirdanilot, Natirasha
GhostWriter (1): xtoxm
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):
VisMaior (0):
Xtoxm (0):

Not Voting (1): Der Hammer

With twelve alive, it's seven to lynch.
Last edited by iLord on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by iLord »

A Grave Decision (Day 1)

The circle closed in and the kid started to back down. Eventually, the class decided that this kid was undoubtedly plotting their downfall. For the good of the town, they decided to get rid of him. Der Hammer didn't seem to care - he knew that his end was near.

The students built a noose with some rope they found in the classroom and tied it to a row along the ceiling. With students guarding him from both sides, they marched him solemnly to the noose. Der Hammer stared at the noose. It's gaping hole seemed to pull him towards it - everything seemed skewed towards the noose. In the last twisted minutes of his life, his world was distorted and different. He looked around and took one last glance at the class before submitting himself to the lynch. And soon after his body fell limp.

The class sat in silence for a moment. Then, a kid spoke up:

"Well, do we know if he was against us?"

No one had an answer. But Axelrod had an idea. He walked up to Mr. Shoals and poked him. Mr. Shoals leapt awake drowzily. Then, he saw the limp body of Der Hammer:

"OH MY GOD! What happened here?"

The class murmured a nonintelligible response. Mr. Shoals ignored them and ran towards the dead body:

"OH MY GOD! I'm going to get sued! I've got to blame it on someone. The kids? No, they have parents. Himself? Yes, suicide is the answer. Yes, no one will be the smarter."

Natirasha had a question for the panicking teacher:

"Mr. Shoals, can you get the office to check his locker? We have reason to believe that he's trying to get us all expelled."

Suprisingly, Mr. Shoals complied:

"Yes, he was a shady kid - no wonder he killed himself - that's what happens to all the bad kids. Nope, there's no hope down that path. I'll get the office right now."

He left the room towards to go to the front office. The class behind stayed quiet and waited.

Der Hammer, ?????????, ??????? has been lynched.

It is now Twilight. You all will have 24 hours to make changes to your answer sheets before night. Remember that on the test, one right answer is worth 1 point, and one wrong answer is worth -1 points.

Vote Count the 14th:

Der Hammer (7): animorpherv1, Axelrod, Ghostwriter, Malthusis, Natirasha, Dattebayo, Electra

Animorpherv1 (2): sirdanilot
GhostWriter (1): xtoxm
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):
VisMaior (0):
Xtoxm (0):

Not Voting (1): Der Hammer

With twelve alive, it's seven to lynch.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:46 am

Post by iLord »

The Final Verdict (Day 1)

The class waited. And waited. And waited. But the intercom was silent. What was going on? Animorpherv1 impatiently decided to open the door... and was smashed to the ground by Mr. Shoals rushing in. He was obviously panicking:

"What am I going to do? They didn't find anythng in his locker - only a violin, bows, and sheets of music? I can't say that he's a bad kid! I can't say anything. What am I going to do?"

In the midst of his frantic monologue, he rushed out of the room, as suddenly as he had come. But the class understood something more - Der Hammer was innocent! Interrupting their thoughts, the intercom spoke:

"Please excuse this interruption. Due to problems in the testing, testing will be extended by a few hours. That will be all."

The room returned to slience, and the class reflected upon their deed. It could have happened to anyone of them!

Der Hammer, Orchestra Geek, Innocent has been lynched.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end around December 9th at 5:00 EST. That's about 54 hours from now. Get your actions in now!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by iLord »

About 20 more hours. Get your actions in now! That includes cheat targets!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by iLord »

Latecomer (Night 1)

The strain of the test was too great for some. And one student acted upon his inability to endure such stress. Without a word or sound, he left the room, leaving the class wondering if they will lose yet another of their number.

But they were fortunate, and in half an hour, the intercom made another announcement:

"Please excuse this interruption, but another student has asked to be replaced. Fortunately, we have found a replacement. He should arrive shortly. Also, all teachers should now examine the student’s tests to see gauge how much more time they will need for testing. That will be all.”

Mr. Shoals was not sleeping as well as before - he was obviously anxious about the status of his job. Awake and shaking like a kid before his first basketball game, he stood up and followed the intercom's directions.

In the midst of Mr. Shoals examination, Armlx walked in through the door, bringing in a curiously cold draft – another sign of what was yet to come.

Armlx is now replacing VisMaior.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:29 am

Post by iLord »

Extension! (Night 1)

Mr. Shoals was agonizingly slow looking over the tests. The examination dragged on and on.

I'm am extending Night for 24 hours this time so that more people can get their actions in! Go Go Go!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by iLord »

A Bloody Awakening and a New Teacher (Day 2)

At last, Mr. Shoals was done with the examination of the tests. Howeve, his mind was clearly not set on the tests. He kept on glancing around nervously. Finally, he decided to return to his usual post and position. He started to fall asleep at his desk when the classroom door slammed open, letting two angry looking police officers in.

The instant he saw the police, Mr. Shoals panicked in the fullest sense of the word. He started screaming wildly and he ran out of the room. Everyone rushed to the door to see what would happen to their teacher. The students saw him turn the corner, and then they saw the police follow suit.

And together they winced when they heard gunshots. Upon their return to their seats, they were shocked to see a studnet slumped over the ground with a ruler through his back!

Xtoxm!

Who did it? No doubt the bad kids!

Xtoxm, the Football Player, Innocent has been stabbed through the back Night 1.

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Votecount the 15th:

Animorpherv1 (0):
GhostWriter (0):
Natirasha (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):
VisMaior (0):

Not Voting (10): Everyone else
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by iLord »

A New Teacher (Day 2)

Suddenly, the class heard footsteps down the hallway. Teacher footsteps. The students barely had time to scramble over each other to reach their seats. By the time the door started opening, every student was seated working diligently on their test.

The new teacher was old and wrinkly. He smelled like he had been working in a shoe factory for the past few years. The students were afraid of looking him in the eye, sneaking surreptitious glances towards him when he wasn’t looking.

The teacher was scrutinizing the students in the class room. Finally, he spoke:

“Well, I’ve heard there’s been some trouble in this room.”

The class remained quiet.

“Well, I’m Mr. Beker, and I don’t want there to be no trouble, you hear? I give you respect and so I demand respect. No talking when I’m talking, keep your hands to yourself, and most definitely no cheating. That’s about it for me. Anybody else got any other questions?”

*Cricket, cricket*

“Okay, good. Now get to work!”

And with this, he sat down in the teacher’s desk. The students were quite worried – this sub was no slouch! How were they going to cheat?

Due to Mr. Beker’s arrival, out of thread communication must cease.
GhostWriter has been prodded again.

Votecount the 16th:

Animorpherv1 (2): sirdanilot, DrippingGoofball
Armlx (1): Dattebayo
Natirasha (1): Armlx
GhostWriter (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):

Not Voting (6): Anirmorpherv1, Natirasha, GhostWriter, Electra, Malthusis, Axelrod
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:52 am

Post by iLord »

Slipping Notes (Day 2)

The class was helpless under the stern gaze of Mr. Beker.

Well, almost helpless - slipping notes helped them communicate quite nicely. And so they began to converge upon their second suspect. Animorpherv1 was getting quite frantic - and his writing became increasingly messy.

Out of thread communication may now continue :D!

Votecount the 17th:

Animorpherv1 (4): sirdanilot, DrippingGoofball, Malthusis, Natirasha,
Natirasha (1): Armlx
GhostWriter (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Sirdanilot (1): Animorpherv1
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):

Not Voting (6): GhostWriter, Electra, Axelrod

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:50 am

Post by iLord »

A Quick Leave (Day 2)

Mr. Beker was staring intently at the students. Whenever his eyes glanced away, hands passed around the all-important notes. Animorpherv1's chance of survival did not look good - and fortune did not appear to be on his side.

A thin and beautiful voice cried out from the hallway:

"Oh Mr. Beker, will you please come here."

Mr. Beker responded with unnatural haste:

"Ah yes, dear. Coming!"

The students watched as the old man ran out of the door to greet his mysterious acquaintance.

Animorpherv1 felt dread wash through his body.

I will be V/LA from 12/20-12/25. I have notified Lawrencelot, but there might have to be a long twilight.

Votecount the 18th:

Animorpherv1 (5): sirdanilot, DrippingGoofball, Malthusis, Natirasha, Electra
Natirasha (0):
GhostWriter (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):

Not Voting (3): GhostWriter, Axelrod, Armlx

Last edited by iLord on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:20 am

Post by iLord »

Curiosity (Day 2)

The mysterious talker's elegant voice continued to resonate in the room:

"Yeah, I understand. I know. Come on, I need a few thousand dollars."

Who could she be?

Regardless, the students took advantage of the opportunity to interrogate their suspect.

Animorpherv1 shuddered as another draft of cold air blew through the room.

Votecount the 19th:

Animorpherv1 (5): sirdanilot, DrippingGoofball, Malthusis, Natirasha, Armlx
Natirasha (0):
GhostWriter (0):
Electra (0):
Malthusis (0):
Axelrod (0):
DrippingGoofball (0):
Dattebayo (0):

Not Voting (3): GhostWriter, Electra, Axelrod

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by iLord »

I'm back. I'm updating stuff now. Much thanks to Lawrencelot.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by iLord »

Blizzard! (Day 2)

The students hesitantly handed in their tests - they wondered how well they were doing. The old man snatched the tests out of their hands.

The snow outside had quickly worsened and the storm chilled the classroom. A particularily strong gust of wind blew the door open, and a pack of papers. Sirdanilot barely dodged the projectile. The papers hit the wall behind him, and fell to the ground. Mr. Beker glanced briefly at the stack before turning his attention back to collecting papers.

Sirdanilot furitively pulled the papers to his desk using his foot. He looked at the papers. His expression went from one of curiosity to unexpected surprise! He checked the papers again and then signalled to the class - there was no doubt about it - Animorpherv1 was innocent!

Animorpherv1, Class Clown, Innocent, was killed by a glass shard Day 2.

It is now Night 2 - PM's are being sent. Night will last around 48 hours - get your actions in as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by iLord »

Last Chance for night actions and Cheat targets! I'm starting in roughly 14 hours.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 am

Post by iLord »

Trapped! (Day 3)

The weather was indeed getting frightful. The snow continued to pile outside, and soon, the students could not see clearly out the white windows. Worry settled over the classroom - how were they going to get home? Without anything to do and little hope of returning home, the class fell asleep one by one at their desks.

When they woke up, they discovered that they had slept the night away! The morning greeted them with new surprises - another dead body of a fellow student. Although Armlx showed no signs of external harm, his face was blue and contorted, pointing to poison as the likely kill method.

And to their surprise, they found that their previous teacher was no longer there! Instead, they faced a new female teacher smiling at the class:

"Hello class. Your previous teacher was rushed to the hospital last night. But don't worry - I talked to him just a few moments ago, and I learned all I need to know about this class."

At this time, the teacher winked at a student or two and frowned at a few as well.

"So don't worry - just carry on with your test. Aren't you lucky that you have so much more time? In fact, since you guys must be dying to talk to each other, you guys can work together! So have fun, but remember that this test just might be the most important test of your life!"

Armlx, The Too-Nice Kid, Innocent, has been poisoned.

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 am

Post by iLord »

Just a quick note: I'm very busy for the next week and I'm looking for replacements for Dattebayo and Electra.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by iLord »

Replacement Again (Day 3)

Jahudo is replacing Electra.

Master Ruck is replacing Dattebayo.

Mass Prods going out tommorrow.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:36 am

Post by iLord »

Tommorrow ended up being today. I'll give people one more day for them to realize that the site's back up, just to be fair.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by iLord »

Spitball! (Day 3)

Ghostwriter felt it neccessary to spit several large spitballs at the new nameless teacher. When her back was turned, he raised his straw and shot his projectiles with careful aim.

The chesnut-haired teacher squealed when she felt the wads of saliva and paper hit her. She turned around and frowned at the class, but could not discern the source of the missile.

Vote Count the First

Natriasha (2): Sirdanilot, Malthusis
Sirdanilot (1): Jahudo,
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:33 am

Post by iLord »

Working on Replacing Natirasha (What is this, the 6th replacement?)
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 am

Post by iLord »

UnofficalRulerofEveryone is replacing Natirasha.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 am

Post by iLord »

Deadline: Sunday, Feburary 1st, around 4:00 EST.

I understand that with all of the replacements that this game will experience some lag, but more activity is needed. The deadline is 15 days away. If activity steps up, I may remove the deadline.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:00 am

Post by iLord »

Escape Discovered! (Day 3)

The students began to grow desperate with the situation. They cared less and less about the test, and more about escape from the frozen gridlock and survival of their mysterious killers. And though the teacher's view of the importance of the test did not change, the students' top priority was to find a way to get out of their unfortunate situation.

Their new teacher had allowed remarkable freedom of movement. The students quickly determined that mining through the layers of snow was not practical, and that through the door was their only route out. But how could they get out?

And adding to the problem was the growing aura of distrust. Armlx's body lay still on the ground as a constant reminder to that threat that was within their group.

Vote Count the Second:

Jahudo (1): Master Ruck

Deadline: Sunday, Feburary 1st, around 4:00 EST. Any ideas on who I should prod?
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by iLord »

An Ally Found (Day 3)

Axelrod, ever the outspoken one, decided to brave a question to the teacher:

"Hey, miss, could we leave this room?"

The teacher's response was remarkably percieving and harsh:

"You mean to escape from this school and leave the test?"

"No, no, no, we just-"

The teacher's response was again surprising:

"Yeah, I want to get out of this too - I've been stuck in this school for over 30 hours. But it's going to be hard to get out. They couldn't even get out your other teacher - the snow is too thick outside. And the officers quarantining the school aren't helping. They've heard about the deaths in here, and they want to keep the killers stuck in the school."

The students were shocked at the outburst. Apparently oblivious of this, the teacher continued:

"Yeah, you know what? I'm going to get us out of here. I'm sure you're just as sick of this as I am. But don't forget, you guys still have to do good on this test, I'm rewarding those that do when I check. I won't be helping you there, but I'm ready to escape. So who's with me?"

The students all chimed in with their agreement. Axelrod expressed his appreciation:

"Wow, you're a really cool teacher Mrs. ...?

The teacher opened the door and glanced back at Axelrod:

"You can call me Jennifer."

Vote Count the Second:

Deadline: Sunday, Feburary 1st, around 4:00 EST. I prodded Jahudo, sirdanilot, GhostWriter, and Axelrod, but this will not count as an official prod because it's a period of mass inactivity.
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 am

Post by iLord »

Sneaking Around! (Day 3)

Jennifer opened the door and the kids filed out. They looked around, and saw that the coast was clear. They rushed out into the next classroom. Fortunately, this one was empty. They students sat down and waited as Jennifer went to scout out the next room.

Vote Count the Second:

Deadline: Sunday, Feburary 1st, around 4:00 EST. Bumping past MeMe.
Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by iLord »

A Growing Faction (Day 3)

Within minutes, Jennifer returned. She motioned that it was safe to continue. The class left the room, and entered the next one. To their surprise and intial fear, it was filled with students and a teacher! But Jennifer quickly clarified the situation:

"It's okay, they're with us. Let me introduce my allied collegue, Mrs. Sarah Lonel. She's going to help us recruit more students and teachers, as well as finding a way to get past the snow."

The students were getting excited - something big was working its way up - something big was going to happen.

Vote Count the Third:

UnofficalRulerofEveryone (4): Sirdanilot, Malthusis, Jahudo,
Jahudo (2): Master Ruck, Ghostwriter

Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by iLord »

Browbeating (Day 3)

Mrs. Lonel and Jennifer left the room to talk to the teachers around them. The curious students heard Mrs. Lonel and Mr. Cross (the neigboring teacher) talking through the wall:

"Hello Steve."

"Hello Sarah. Shouldn't you be in your classroom?"

"No, and neither should you. We shouldn't have to be stuck in this school for any longer. You know as well as I do that they're stopping us from leaving the school because Avery said that he was going to call out the administration on their abuse of teachers. We need to rise up - this isn't fair for us and it isn't fair to the students."

"But... That's going against the school! We can't win - they'll make sure that we'll never be able to get a job every again! This is foolishness - I'll have no part in it!"

"Not so fast - get back here. I'm afraid you have less choice in this matter than you believe. We've got several more classes on our side, and Jennifer is working her way through the west wing. You could do a lot worse if you decide not to go with us. Jennifer has quite the reputation of being ruthless and pasionate, and I'd hate to be at the recieving end of the explosion. And if it comes down to force, I'd gladly add my strength to hers, as well as Mr. Godo. Do I make myself clear."

"This is ridiculous - are you threatening me?"

"Apparently I wasn't explicit enough - if you don't follow us, we'll make sure that you end up the same place you sent Brock."

"That wasn't me! I didn't say anything!"

"Shut up. Honestly, you sicken me Steve. But we need all of the teachers' support. Are you with us or not."

A long pause came after her ultimatim. After a few moments of thought, Steve mumbled out an answer:

"This is folly, but I'll align myself to your cause. Just let it be known that I do this now willingly, but under your forceful hand."

Mr. Lonel was apparently satisfied with this response. The students heard the shutting of the door, and they rushed back to their seats.

Vote Count the Third:

UnofficalRulerofEveryone (4): Sirdanilot, Malthusis, Jahudo, DrippingGoofball

Last edited by iLord on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:03 am

Post by iLord »

Mrs. Lonel's Punishment (Day 3)

The class had come to an agreement on their next suspect. With no method to execute him, they explained their situation to Mrs. Lonel and asked for assistance. Mrs. Lonel gave a very interesting tidbit of information:

"I can guarentee you that whoever is carrying out the killings isn't doing it on whim - the warning notes that got before test day show that this whole situation is orchestrated. I'm suspecting the Administration might have put some students up to this. I support your attempt to get rid of these traitors yourselves. Whoever they are, they shouldn't be very smart - the Administration would not risk having their offer declined, and then posted all over the Internet. So, I will continue to use the test as a tool to locate these murderers - I'm sure you know that your earlier teachers curried favors to those that scored well, and I will continue that tradition."

And immediately after, she pulled out a pistol and shot UROE in the head.

Vote Count the Fourth:

UnofficalRulerofEveryone (5): Sirdanilot, Malthusis, Jahudo, DrippingGoofball, Axelrod

UnofficialRulerofEveryone, ??????, ?????? has been shot Day 3!

It is now Twilight. You all will have 24 hours to make changes to your answer sheets before night. Remember that on the test, one right answer is worth 1 point, and one wrong answer is worth -1 points. Also, for clarity, could everyone resubmit their alerts? Thanks in advance!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 am

Post by iLord »

Okay, I've finally updated all of the flavor.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

Post by iLord »

Triumph! (Twilight 3)

Flavor to come.

UnofficialRulerofEveryone, the Fat Kid, Druggie, has been shot Day 3!

It is now Night 3. Get in your actions as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by iLord »

Threat Gone! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Malthusis, the Quiet Kid, Psychopath has been killed Night 3.

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #50) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:36 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Vote Count the First (Day 4)

DrippingGoofball (2): Master Ruck, GhostWriter

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Vote Count the Second (Day 4)

DrippingGoofball (3): Master Ruck, GhostWriter, Axelrod

Sirdanilot has mentioned that he was in V/LA up until today, so I'll give him two more days to post before I prod him.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

I cannot answer sirdanilot's question.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by iLord »

Normal Abilities and Cheating may not be done in the same night.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Vote Count the Third (Day 4)

Axelrod (1): DrippingGoofball

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 4)

Flavor to come.

Vote Count the Fourth (Day 4)

DrippingGoofball (4): Master Ruck, GhostWriter, Axelrod, Sirdanilot
Axelrod (1): DrippingGoofball

DrippingGoofball, ????????, ???????, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Twilight 4. You should have 24 hours to update your cheat sheets, but just turn them in as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Twilight 4)

Flavor to come.

DrippingGoofball, Drama Freak, Druggie, has been lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 4. Get your night actions in as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:03 am

Post by iLord »

Nearing the End! (Day 5)

Flavor to come

Jahudo, the Nerd, Innocent, has been killed Night 4.

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by iLord »

I would do a vote count, but there hasn't been any votes!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Day 5)

Flavor to come, maybe.

Vote Count the First (Day 5)

No Lynch (3): Master Ruck, Sirdanilot, Ghostwriter

No lynch has been made.

It is now Twilight 5. You should have 24 hours to update your cheat sheets, but just turn them in as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:59 am

Post by iLord »

To Come! (Twilight 5)

Flavor to come, maybe.

No lynch has been made.

It is now Night 5. Get in your actions as soon as possible.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by iLord »

The World is Quiet Here (Day 6)

Flavor to come, maybe.

No one died.

It is not Day 6. With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:47 am

Post by iLord »

I'll be gone for the next two days. If you guy reach a consensus, enjoy the extra long twilight
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:23 am

Post by iLord »

I'm back. No votes yet.

Only 1 normal ability (including cheating) may be done each night.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:14 am

Post by iLord »

I'm making the assumption that killing and powers cannot be used concurrently. If they indeed cannot, then any case made on disbelieving what I did last night can be flipped to any of you. Mod, can you tell us if powers and night-killing can both be used?
Only one NORMAL ability may be used each night. Take it as you will.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by iLord »

Almost 24 hours without posting! I'll say that if this game ever goes 36 hours without a post, I'll put a deadline.

Starting.... Now
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:45 am

Post by iLord »

The End (Day 6)

Vote Count the First

Axelrod (1): Master Ruck

Not Voting: Axelrod, Ghostwriter, Sirdanilot

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by iLord »

The End Drags On (Day 6)

Actually, I'll be out of town for the next few days. So again, if you guys come to a lynch, enjoy the long twilight.

Vote Count the Third

Ghostwriter (1): Sirdanilot
Axelrod (2): MasterRuck, Ghostwriter

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by iLord »

THE END (Day 6)

Final Vote Count

Axelrod (3): MasterRuck, Ghostwriter, Sirdanilot

Axelrod, the Chatterbox, Druggie, has been lynched Day 6.

Town Wins! Role PM’s and Night Actions revealed later.
Last edited by iLord on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by iLord »

Okay, the following is copied straight from my notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Role Name (Starting Role)
With 6 points
With 9 points
With 12 points
With 15 points
[Number of Alerts]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debater (Vanilla)
1-Shot Doc
1-Shot Track
1-Shot Redirect
Mason (If only one with fifteen points, nothing happens. If another apprentice gets fifteen points, the two apprentices are confirmed to each other and they can talk at night. When third player gets fifteen answers, he is added to group)

[6 Alerts]

Football Player (Vanilla)
1-Shot RB
1-Shot Blink (Target player is removed from the game for a day and night)
1-Shot Vig
Mason

[6 Alerts]

Cheerleader (Vanilla)
1-Shot Jail
1-Shot Alignment Cop
1-Shot Watch
Mason

[6 Alerts]

Nerd (Vanilla)
List Cop (One random answer on target player’s list)
Role Cop (Target player’s current role)
Alignment Cop (Target player’s alignment)
Full Cop (All of target player’s answers, all of his roles, and his alignment)

[7 Alerts]

Too-Nice Kid (Vanilla)
Bodyguard
Jailer
Doctor
Elite Bodyguard

[7 Alerts]

Class Clown (Vanilla)
Suicide Vig
RB
Vig
Day-Vig

[7 Alerts]

Orchestra Kid (Vanilla)
Drunk Tracker (Track a random player each night)
Trapper (Roleblocks everyone that attempts to cheat off of him)
Tracker
Huntsman (Tracks and watches target player)

[8 Alerts]

Band Kid (Vanilla)
Drunk Watcher (Watch a random player each night)
Spectator (Untargetable for night. Sees all players that would target self)
Watcher (Cannot watch self)
Huntsman (Tracks and watches target player)

[8 Alerts]

3 Druggies, sc Fat Kid, Drama Freak, and Chatterbox (Mafia Goon)
Roleblocker
Communication Block – (Targeted player is told that he cannot respond to anyone talking to him that day/night period and can't cheat))
Redirector (Redirected player is informed of redirection)
Godfather (Cop Immune, Nightkill Immune)

[6 Alerts]

Psychopath, sc Quiet Kid (2-Shot Serial Killer)
1-Shot Vig and Cop Immunity
1-Shot Vig and Nightkill Immunity
1-Shot Vig and Protection Piercing
2-Shot Vig and Doubleshot (Can use two 1-Shot Vigs in one Night)
[9 Alerts]
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by iLord »

Answers on the Test:

SIRDANILOT - Debater: 1, 2, 3, 11
XTOXM - Football Player: 4, 5
DATTEBAYO - Cheerleader: 7, 8
ELECTRA - Nerd: 9, 10, 11, 12
ARMLX - Too-Nice Kid: 6, 13, 14, 15
ANIMORPHERV1 - Class Clown: 1, 6
DER HAMMER - Orchestra Geek: 2, 7, 12
GHOSTWRITER - Band Geek: 3, 8, 13
DRIPPINGGOOFBALL - Fat Kid: 4
AXELROD - Drama Freak: 9
UNOFFICALRULEROFEVERYONE - - Teacher’s Pet: 14
MALTHUSIS - Psychopath: 5, 10, 15

Correct answers:

Answers:
1. B
2. B
3. D
4. C
5. C
6. D
7. B
8. B
9. D
10. C
11. A
12. D
13. C
14. B
15. C

(Which everyone had right at the end.)
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by iLord »

Night 1:

Sirdanilot attempted to cheat off of Malthusis, but failed.
Dattebayo attempted to cheat off of Malthusis, but failed.
Electra attempted to cheat off of Xtoxm, and was successful.
Armlx attempted to cheat off of Natirasha, and was successful.
Animorpherv1 attempted to cheat off of Natirasha, and was successful.
Axelrod attempted to cheat off of Malthusis, but failed.
Axelrod killed Xtoxm.
Natirasha attempted to cheat off of Armlx, and was successful.
Malthusis attempted to cheat off of DrippingGoofball, and was successful.

Night 2:

Sirdanilot got 1-Shot Doctor.
Sirdanilot attempted to cheat off of Natirasha, but failed.
Electra got List Cop.
Electra attempted to cheat off of Ghostwriter, but failed.
Armlx got Bodyguard.
Ghosrwtier attempted to cheat off of DrippingGoofball, and was successful.
DrippingGoofball got Roleblocker.
DrippingGoofball attempted to cheat off of Dattebayo, and was successful.
Axelrod got Roleblocker.
Axelrod Roleblocked Malthusis.
Natirasha got Roleblocker.
Natirasha killed Armlx.
Malthusis attempted to kill Dattebayo, but failed.
Malthusis attempted to cheat off of Sirdanilot, but failed.

Night 3:

MasterRuck (Dattebayo) got 1-Shot Jailer.
MasterRuck (Dattebayo) got 1-Shot Cop.
MasterRuck Investigated DrippingGoofball, and got SCUM.
Ghostwriter got Drunk Watcher.
Ghostwriter attempted to watch Malthusis, and actually watched Malthusis, and saw Malthusis targeted by DrippingGoofball.
DrippingGoofball got Communication Block.
DrippingGoofball killed Malthusis.
DrippingGoofball attempted to cheat off of Ghostwriter, but failed.
Axelrod got Communication Block.
Axelrod roleblocked Sirdanilot.
Malthusis attempted to cheat off of Sirdanilot, but failed.

Night 4:

At this point, my notes fail me (since my computer died and I only have the copy that I sent to Lawrencalot a while back.

I’m attempting to reconstruct this from this point with my Inbox.

Axelrod got Redirect.
Axelrod got Godfather.
Axelrod redirects Master Ruck to Sirdanilot.
Axelrod kills Jahudo.
Sirdanilot got 1-Shot Tracker.
Sirdanilot got 1-Shot Redirect.
Sirdanilot redirects Ghostwriter to Axelrod
MasterRuck got 1-Shot Watcher.
MasterRuck Jails Ghoswriter
Jahudo got Role Cop.
Jahudo got Alignment Cop.
Jahudo got Full Cop.
Jahudo Full Cops Axelrod.
Ghostwriter got Spectator.
Ghostwriter got Watcher.
Ghostwriter got Huntsman.
Ghostwriter attempted to watch Sirdanilot, but actually watched someone else, and was then redirected to Axelrod and sees him targeted by Sirdanilot and Jahudo.

Night 5:

Sirdanilot Tracks Axelrod, and sees him target MasterRuck and Ghostwriter.
Sirdanilot got Mason with MasterRuck.
Ghostwriter Hunts MasterRuck, and see him targeted by Axelrod, and targeting Ghostwriter.
Axelrod Redirects MasterRuck to Ghostwriter.
MasterRuck attempts to Watch Sirdanilot, but is redirected to Ghostwrtier, and he sees Ghostwriter targeted by Axelrod.
MasterRuck got Mason with Axelrod.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by iLord »

More notes to come later, but some quick thoughts.

I thought the town was going to get steamrolled after Der Hammer and Animorpherv1 screwed up, but following MR's Cop investigation and the pressure on Natirasha, the town regained the advantage.

If Axelrod hadn't killed Jahudo, he might've stood a chance since Jahudo had an Innocent investigation on him.

The Night 4 and Night 5 actions were a mess. For the order of resolution, I choose for Redirection to go before Roleblocking because that's how I conventionally evaluate the order (well, the way I did it in my only other modded game).

Axelrod was technically screwed on Day 5 because the only way the night actions made sense were if Axelrod was the redirector. Additionally, this was even more obvious on Day 6, when he was caught targetting two people.

However, he almost talked his way out of it, which was admirable. Especially at the beginning of Day 6, I thought that Axelrod might've been able to pull it off.

This game was pseudo-broken in the situation of a mass answer claim. With the town's massive amount of Tracker/Watcher roles, I believe it would've overwhelmed the Godfathers, which I had thought would be enough to counteract the town power.

Sorry about being lazy about the flavor towards the end - real life just got a lot more busy and I didn't have the time.

Hats off to Master Ruck for coming back after Dattebayo only had 2 answers, and sorry to Malthusis, who was really into this game, thought he had to get replaced, already got a replacement whom he began talking with, and then got nightkilled.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”