Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vote: Zang
for having a DOOM avvy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

To answer the above, yes we do go through an RVS stage. Helps to get a wagon going, which leads to information.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

*sigh*, have you ever tryed to play a baseball game with no umps? Or a Football game with no refs? It isn't possible, thus I'm not for a parma lynch.

Why do I have time to post about that? I don't really know....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

It's not a good idea because lynching the mod means: no more vote counts, no dead thread, no more lynches (he has to close the thread, post death scenes, etc.), and no more night phases. You see without a mod we don't have much of a game do we? Thus we shouldn't lynch the mod.

*sigh* exe, I have never advocated for a impossible lynch. Read this that I posted just about an hour ago...
CooLDoG wrote:*sigh*, have you ever tryed to play a baseball game with no umps? Or a Football game with no refs? It isn't possible, thus I'm not for a parma lynch.

Why do I have time to post about that? I don't really know....
(btw, it's CooLDoG, not Cooldawg)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry, the line above the quote needs the word "a" to be changed to an. Thus line should read:
*sigh* exe, I have never advocated for an impossible lynch. Read this that I posted just about an hour ago...

@NS, sure thing...
@exe, ohh shit, sorry my bad... btw use what ever name you want....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Bandwagons are good. Bandwagons get info. That is why voting for the mod is a bad idea. Your vote doesn't count and it is counterproductive. (On top of all the other things said)

unvote, vote: The longing

I like the wagon.

@ns, Do you really think a mafia would come in here and speed lynch before Tuesday? I really don't think that they would do that so early in the game. I'm getting a very slight buddy tell, that "he knows why" (as I said very slight), and the unvote... For some reason my gut has a slight scum read on him.

In other news, I find exe and chesskid3 to be slightly town (the way they respond and off of an early gut read).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I would vote for NS right now, but I want to hear from him first. However, I wake up early (sometimes :) ), and I can read the game on most mornings. So if he don't post Tuesday morning he's going to get my vote.
I don’t like the way he unvoted right after the wagon started to build up… It seems forced, and unnatural. However, there might be some reason that he hasn’t expressed for his unvote…

But for now
fos (going to vote him if he doesn’t answer properly/doesn’t post), NS
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also to note, if we do take NS to a lynch, and he does flip scum (this is very hypothetical, I just had a random thought while re-reading the thread...) I wouldn't mind lynch the longing.
Some
all of his posts give off a smelly odor of scummyness. Some of the longing's posts seem like an attempt to de-rail the Ns wagon/questioning/suspicion. It seems that he doesn't want NS to get votes. And NS doesn't want TLing to get votes ether. I call a buddy tell both ways.

@TLing, Why do you think chessskid is scum? He seems to be generating a lot more content then you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Nobody Special wrote:
Exe wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Nobody Special

What exactly are you afraid of? Why are you so nervous about lynching TL and why do you have to distance yourself from any accountability by claiming you're still in the RVS? The latter is a big red flag to me.
Oh. Yes, I can (I suppose) understand how you could think these "points" are worth addressing. To humour you, if nothing else:

1) I'm afraid of nothing. Stop projecting your mediocrity and fearfulness on me, plzkthx.

B.i) I wasn't nervous about lynching TLing (specifically); I was rather surprised the wagon gathered that much speed that quickly (as previously stated). Given my anticipated V/LA of today (the one that never materialized), I was loathe to leave my vote up while away.

B.ii) RVS lasts far longer than anyone ever acknowledges. I feel I am doing a Public Service by pointing this out as often as possible.
My thoughts about NS’s posting
1) To say that you are afraid of nothing is mis-reping what you said earlier:
NS wrote:I'm going to be gone until Tuesday morning, and didn't want blood on my hands.

Also, we're still solidly in RVS. (I am, at least.)

@Mod: V/LA until Tuesday morning.
However, it can be said that your fear of a quick lynch is valid. However, the probability of a quicklynch happening in less then 48 hours is very unlikely.

b.i) You make a valid point here, the wagon does build up very fast. However, I highly doubt that a quick lynch would have been made in under 4-pages/48-hours. Your point is still valid though, in the fact that leaving a vote out when you go v/la is not a wise thing to do.

b. ii) RVS ends at different times for deferent people. for you it ends later, for me it ends when the first "real" vote is cast. "real" being defined as something with informed reasoning (basically when you vote someone because you think they are scummy, not because they have a pink bunny in there avatar). However, the point made by exe, is not if RVS ended or not but the fact that you appeared to have made a quick excuse up to get out of trouble. However, I feel this is minor and thus I'm not compelled to vote for you.

@moo, mindless banter should not be stopped completely, however it would most definitely be more productive to vote for a player playing the game rather then my imaginary friend Jimmy the clown. Also to note I didn't vote for TLing (sorry if I just made a new abbreviation for your name :lol: ) on that alone. Also my gut read and other points I made contribute to my vote on him. As well as the fact that I get a slightly scummy read on his responses (gut again, but its early in the game and you really can't go on much else).

I haven't yet read in depth into chesskid. But a quick glance shows many short posts, echoed questions, and a half-hearted desire to scumhunt. I can't see him being worse than a neutral read as of now.

Also NS my capitalization scheme is CoNSoNaNTS CaPiTaLiZeD. Hotdog/cd/coold/etc. is fine though.

@Exe, to my knowledge my vote is not on Tasky, but to make sure:
unvote: The Longing
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@exe, you read parama's chart wrong. Tasky is voteing for me because "He's scummy!". I am counted as voteing for TLing
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

TheLonging wrote:Again please don't call me TLing. It pisses me off for some reason, idk.

e_e
Sorry, I shall go and sin no more! :D

@the Uprisning, Some of the points made by Enigma are valid, I would like you to answer to his points as well as one or two questions I have to ask...
1) You said "Why are we putting someone at l-2", my question is, How would it be more beneficial to not put some one at l-2 then to put some one at l-2? No bullshit about, "scum could quick lynch", I don't buy it.
2) What significance does "mooooooo!" have? I could think of a 1000 things that you could say that would be better then "mooooo!"
3)Why did you care about Enigma posting? He seems kinda irrelevant concerning your random vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

My comments are in
this
god-awful yeller color
Not anymore.

Uprising wrote:@ Enigma, that first image was adorable.

I really don't know how I missed your post :$
[It was in a spoiler tag... easy to miss]

The RVS doesn't make me nervous, I just have no idea what the S stands for. I'm not participating because I really see no reason for me to.
[stage, as in random vote stage]
@ CooLDoG
1. I really had no idea why we were putting people at L-2. I don't understand how it is beneficial. I was just confused...
[okay, where to start??? THATS THE REASON FOR THE RVS!!! HELLO? PICK UP DA PHONE! {sorry random outbirst} The reason we have RVS is to get information, we get information by wagoning a player {not a person that isn't in the game
stab, stab
:twisted: }. From that we find out who is scummy, then we lynch who we think is the scummiest player. He flips town/scum/cult/nutr/SK/or something else. Then night happens. Then it’s day again. You see the RVS is sorta like a spark plug for the game. It gets the game moving.]

2. Is this question really directed at me?
(oh shit, wrong guy, But Ill ask him latter...)

3. I like seeing people posting and I know there was someone else who wasn't posting and I can't remember their name because of it.
How is this relevant to not casting an RVS vote? No really...

UNVOTE:
@Enigma, why the moooo! ? Sorry I addressed the wrong person. I was looking at a post that had some Uprising quotes in it and saw MOOOOOO! and I didn't read the tag...

@
TLing
TL :twisted: : You are on the chesskid wagon, any comment on his
excuse
reason
, Legitimate reason for not posting much content?

GOD-AWFUL YELLOW POWER!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That was a joke
Last edited by Parama on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

format fail, that @CooLDoG, should be on a new line.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@
P
ar
ama
W
H
Y
!!
!!
!!!
?
!
??

@TL okay, all take you up on that challenge.

Post #1= #12 on your ISO. This does not in itself generate content...
However, one could argue that my post based on your post generates content, thus your post generated content....
Post#1b= #4 on your ISO. This doesn't generate content, you don't pose a question or answer one, or post any suspicions.
Post#2= #5, on your ISO. No reasons for vote other "HES DA SCUM" which is never a valid reason.
Post# 3= #9 (
my lucky
fav number) , on your ISO. This is just baseless bickering in response to baseless bickering... No real content here.
*Drum-role plz*
Post#4= #10 on your ISO. How does asking me to not call you TLing contribute to the game?

That is 4 or 5 posts which you generated NO content. Prove me wrong....

@Uprising, In most games the town mis-lynches day-1. In all games (except for deadline lynches) the majority of the town (12 players, 3-scum setup) will be for a lynch of a particular player. Thus it is not a logical fear, because at least 4 other townspeople were on the lynch wagon on d-1. Plus playing to survive alone is anti-town. It is in fact scummy.
fos uprising
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I personaly think that the last three pink letters in Parama's name should have been all different colors. Comment anyone?

@TL, funny cow-patterned-horn-thingy-in-lightning-storm-which-I-think-is-very-cool-(MooSpiker), NS,Wingless (mostly at the last three), give me reason (good ones) for voteing Chesskid. TL you have failed to comment on my question about shesskid.

For some reason I don't find chesskid scummy. I'm going to do a re-read of him because I have some time on my hands... Judgment forthcomeing. I know I mostlikly seem to be chesskid sypathetic, but I feel like I need to be sure befor I commit to a chesskid vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Specifically, how NS... (i'm Soory, I just don't buy it at the moment... still reading.) (sorry if my spelling sucked in that post, I'm in the middle of reading....)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Reading=done, This is going to be my last post in a bit....

Okay, Chesskid hasn't posted much content. He's ridden along with Exe on a wagon. Voted for the bigest wagon, and nothing else. I get the wagon now... And I do feel he is more scummy then TL.
uvote
However, he doesn't seem to point fingers in badlight, but he does seem to cruse with town-looking players.
vote chesskid
L-2.

Can't post any more due to a lightning storm that could fry my computer.

Fixed tags, counting the vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes, I knew someone would vote me because I do make a 180. However, the reason I made the 180 is as follows (Sorry that I couldn't add too many reasons for my vote due to lightning storm. I may not be able to give my full reasons now. But most likly I will be able to get to it tonight.):

Lack of content. You have generated less content then ether me or TL.
Lack of reasons for vote until pressed to do so.
Wagon hopping with what seems to be little thought.
You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
I'm not necessarily for a lynch of Chesskid, I'm for the wagon on chesskid. I want information not a mis-lynch. I still think the TL/NS group is the better lynch, but when that wagon got derailed I felt it best to vote for you. The biggest wagon, as you would say. I did go back and read the whole game before I did this. I wouldn't have voted you if I hadn't found some of your actions scummy, or if I hadn’t read your posts. However, I still find it strange that your wagon picked up so much speed.

Sorry if I was un-clear before.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Voteing for the biggest wagon with no other reasons is scummy in my mind (sorry I couldn't be more clear). I think pressure is good in the early stages, but Chesskid (and tasky) haven't really given good reasons for there vote. Chesskid just jumped on the biggest wagon without giving a reason other then that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

No I'm not on his wagon simply because its the biggest. It being the biggest is a byproduct of me wanting to add pressure. However, the major difference is that I gave other reasons justifying my vote he, on the other hand, did no such thing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

woops, the word "its" is in possesive form, it should read it's (for it is).

and I forgot to add this:
@Tasky, reason for your vote on me?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@TL so 3/12 posts don't have content? That’s 25% of your posts.
@Chesskid, I think that there are at least 2 scum on your wagon unless you flip scum. But if what you say is true, then you would be lynched (5+2=7=lynch). If you flip scum it would be more like 6 townies and 1 scum busser... Also the "I play bad" has to be the worst defense since a bolt-action rifle on zombies.
@UP, You do know that if you vote for chesskid he gets lynched right?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Wingless wrote:I have read only 1 page, but CoolDog is very very suscpicous to me. He changed his mind in 6 minutes.

He wanted me to answer why I voted chesskid, and 6 minutes later he votes that player? What? 6 minutes isn't enough to read chesskids' ISO! You are very suscpicious to me.

Unvote
Vote: CoolDog
Ohh yes it is! Keep in mind all of his posts are one liners. The game was at page six at the time. 6 mins is plenty of time... And you still didn't answer my question.

@Exe, easy, NS. Read the game thread and you will see his action merit a scum-tag. His logic is crap, and he responds horribly under pressure. As well as refusing to answer questions in a reasonable manner (as you point out).

@Zang, forget about asking him anything, he never gave a reason, and I don't think he will...

@Tasky, Same question as zang, why are you voting me? At least Wingless gave some reasons.

(Sorry if this post seems a bit rougher then most of my other posts, I'm not really supposed to be on the internet so I had to make it brief and to the point...)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tasky, I could go on a long discussion about how the chain saw def isn't real, or about how it only works in specific cases. However, I won't because I think its a given that not posting reasons is anti-town. A person asking you why you voted for me is perfectly legitimate until you tell us why I am scum. I have yet to completely shun the idea that you are an insane day cop... But, I really do want to know why you are voting me. So let me get this straight your voting me just for fun, but I'm still scum? Is that correct?

I have now realized that I’m the second biggest wagon... and I feel I must answer to the people voting me:
1st person on my wagon is Tasky, who doesn't seem to know why he's voting me, otherwise he would spit it out already.
2nd person voting me is chesskid, which I feel is omgus.
3rd person voting me is wingless, which brought some legitimate reasons to the table. I answered to them in my previous post...

@tl, the 25% number came from back when I did the count, if I look back again I'm sure that you made at least one or two posts without content, however, your recent play has led me to think you more townish then before...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, say wuh? So let me get this straight... I vote for you, then you voted for me. Thus I can't call your vote omgus. Conclusion: If I vote for Chesskid, Then I can't call his vote on me omgus. Isn't that the very definition of omgus??? I play super defensive, and it really pisses me off that people like tasky vote me for no reason and you omgus me... Post your reasons and I will drop the omgus charge.

@enigma, look up my meta, I'm always a rabid defender. But my wiki is totally messed up atm…
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no, currectly I have 3 votes on me...
I did answer to all of wingless' points.
Chesskid brings some valid points, but I answered to his in my post about wingless. I don't have much time...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Then why vote me over chesskid?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I agree with the above, even if it makes me sound scummy. I have no fear in claiming ether, if you guys push me hard enough....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Enigma wrote:Claiming is just lulz.

Quote Role PM please. Thanks.

The rate at which CoolDogs wagon formed is unimpressive. Even though I find him scummy, I could see opportunistic scum jumping to the wagon to make it seem like bussing, or a quick mislynch. Particularly NS's flip from Chesskid onto Cooldog.

Uprising wrote:I have no idea who scum is. CooLDoG and Chesskid3 seem most likely to me.
UNVOTE: VOTE: CooLDoG
This post is the biggest lulz ever. Especially with her earlier post about not wanting to vote incase she incorrectly voted. I'm keeping my vote her until all you other numheads realize this and decide to follow my awesomeness. Uprising's fellow scumbuddies have been noted for disguising all her scumslips as insignificant or trivial!

Tasky is still incredibly unimpressive with his play. Has anyone actually even cared to look at his ISO? If CoolDog flips scum (or town even), I'm most certainly going after Tasky. After I deal with the scum that is Uprising first that is.

claim: A CPR Doctor, with the kill flavor of Heart Attack.

Role pm quote:
Parama wrote:
CooLDoG
, you are a
CPR Doctor

Each night, you may target a player. If that player is targeted by a killing action, you will protect that player and prevent the kill. If the player is not targeted by a killing action, your action will kill that player instead. Your kill flavor is: Suffered a heart attack

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
You guys should really look at who to lynch on d-1... because I'm a flippin town. I pet all 3 scum are on my wagon...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I am willing to kill if it will prove that I'm town, however, I don't think it is very smart for me to kill/save on n-1. We/I simply don't have enough info to make an informed kill.

@Exe, if I was scum I wouldn't have supplied you with a kill flavor. It puts me at a huge risk knowing that you guys can force me to kill.

The only reason I was on the chesskid wagon was because he hadn't posted content at the time, and it was a nice wagon that yielded good pressure. Now that both reasons are void...
unvote, vote NS
His buddy+all the other reasons that I have given.

@Slaxx, I agree with the Exe town read, Moospiker is active lurking, but I find more clear tells on ns.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

TheLonging wrote:There will be 0 kills or 2 kills, if Cooldog is telling the truth/lying
What happens if I don't kill? then there will be only 1 dead. Also note the title of the game: Hospital
Madness
Mafia. Don't rule out the possibility of an extra killing role.

@eni
What the hell? Don't make him claim when he's not at l-1. We should have forced a claim when he was near a lynch but no one wanted too.

@slaxx=correct:
Slaxx wrote:In a DOCTOR THEMED GAME he could be zillions of types of doc. Now cut it out. And if he really is town, and he is more than just doc, all that his claiming will help do is help scum choose their night kill.
This post is a very good assumption, however we all know about assumptions....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@moospike, your thoguhts?

@mod, prod moo...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I will agree to what wingless asks, however, the scum could influence my kill by all hopping on one player. I DO NOT agree that a town vig should kill for the sake of killing alone. That is a good way to get to lylo in 2-3 less days... One point must be addressed in wingless' plot:
The name of the game: Hospital Madness Mafia. This leads me to think that there is a stronger then average chance for a scum doc, only scum can know that... and your plan would be supper convenient if the scum did have a doc...
light fos: wingless
. I suggest you guys re-read my role pm, it doesn't matter who I kill, they will still have a heart attack.

I don't think moo is scum per say, he's just a lurking (which is anti-town), I think NS is a much better vote for d-1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@tl, reasons for fos?
I'm not in favor of an enigma lynch or kill this day.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I am not for killing a selected person. End of story, I will kill tonight, but I can't tell you who that will be. I have a hunch that there is a mafia doctor. The fos is light because you are try to help the town, just in a way that will lead to me not killing, and then a mislynch in d-2. Think of it this way:

I do like you say and kill the second highest player.
Scum know this because we are talking about it now.
They will protect/jail/roleblock me or my kill.
I won't kill, and thus they use their team kill on someone else.
I don't get to kill, and I get mislynch, scum kill that night, and suddenly the town is in pretty deep shit.

Thus I will play on the fact that I have a kill flavor. I'm not sure enigma is the lynch for today, I prefer a NS lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Look wing, if they have a role block you will have to take my word for my role. If I tell you guys that I'm gonna kill XXX player then the scum can block that with a doc. My random way they have a 1/11 chance of hitting my target, with your way they have a 1/1 chance of hitting the player I kill (not: this all assumes that they have a doc, which I feel is more likely then a role block...). I'm not going to tell you whom I kill; you will have to go on the flavor text. I will submit a kill, and if someone doesn't die from a heart attack the scum have a role-block or jailer.

Also, @exe, you call my vote crappy, yet you vote for the same guy, isn't that slightly contradictory?
@moo, Up is noob, not scum yet (at least from my reads)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

[rant]@wing, lets say I kill every night and I mis-kill all of those times, that would lead the town into a pretty bad mess wouldn't it. Killing every night is not an option, however confirming myself as town is very good for the town. It lowers the number of targets from 12 to 11, or after this night 11 to 10 (note: if I don't kill). I will only kill a scummy player, I won't take your attitude to just kill the first person on the player list because it’s good. In fact it isn't good and if anyone suggests that type of play again I will be obliged to vote him or her d-2 (NS should be lynch today).
@Exe, I agree about the ending of wingless' plan, or any plan it is now over I won't talk about it anymore due to the fact that it gives scum info. Also sorry for not catching the vote thing...[/rant]
@Up, other then moo's lack of content/lurking what is your reason for voting him (your vote atm looks very omgusy, moo is correct on that one). Also we understand you are new at this, try not to keep useing it as a semi defense if you mis-lynch...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mod did NS post v/la, because if he didn't he needs a prod.

Yes, he's V/LA until today.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@wing, I refuse to comment due to the things that I said before. Even telling the scum that I might kill is bad... (don't worry parinoied wingless dude, I'm gonna kill tonight)...

@moo, I like that you are posting content. (twon point you have gained.)

My vote stays on NS until he comes back and posts about himself.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Tasky wrote:
Exe wrote:Tasky, why vote TL? I don't find TL scummy at all.
for fun.
That is not a valid reason...

@en, valid content I find to be pro-town... (That’s just my tell feel free to disagree) One thing that has bothered me is the fact that he switched from being an active lurker to an avid poster... I need to keep tabs on him anyway...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@exe, why do you always happen to be online when I am?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Nobody Special wrote:Okay,

unvote

And then, because he's largely pain in my ass,

Vote: Exe
So let me understand your logic. Your voting for a guy who is a pain and the ass (null tell at best), and you get on Slaxx's case for voting you without reason.

Scum-mometer shoots up, I'm perfectly happy if we lynch NS today.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@all, for meta reasons (via ongoing game) Tasky does do this no reason vote thing. It really makes me angry, and he really needs to post content.
@chesskid, your thoughts on NS?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm very sorry that I didn't post at all yesterday, I came down with a bad cold, I'm now catching up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@exe, I share the same idea about l-1 that you do... If the scum do quick hammer it throws the spot light on them and it herts them. I know that I wouldn't quick hammer if I was scum.... Enough hypitheticals lets get to my post.

@ns what is your defense, Just iso exe and me and ctrl-f NS and you will find your case. Not defending oneself is scummy (in my mind).

@Moo, while zang is lurking worse then you the argument that TL brings is still valid. You haven't posted content, you are active lurking, zang isn't posting much (as in number of posts, there is a difference). Zang's posts have content, yours don't.

@tasky, I hate your play, would you mind giving us some reasons...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The likelihood of there being 2 town trackers is very low. However, in a hevealy themed game (like this one) the scum will most likely have a cop type role, that’s just speculation.
unvote, vote: moo

Your active lurking is very bad, as well as the fact that you accuse others of lurking when you yourself lurk more. I have gone through your whole ISO and have found little content. You have deliberately gone with the flow and have almost never gone a different way the majority.
unvote, vote: moospiker
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also to note, he could have just substituted the line at the top to be town.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tasky, that is completely wrong... Scum will then always pick a PR and then, under your idea, will never get lynched. Also a question that I want to ask you... What do you think the chances are of their being 2 town trackers?

@moo/replacement, defend your lack of content.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I think it will be interesting to see what the replacement does... He basically has one post to avoid a hammer (test of skill if you ask me).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

No you are not being wagoned for inactivity, you are being wagoned for lack of content, different meaning...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

unvote
, go through the thread, I don't want a quick hammer coming in here before your done. However, let it be know that I still (figuratively) have my vote on you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no, I am open-minded, no worries.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no, you guys are just mad because he's beating up on you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@charnel, the whole chesswagon was a huge mistake for me, I was just scared because of my power role... I just go tcought up in the wagon, looking back I should have just stayed with my NS vote. You are correct that I thought at the time that it was my best bet (I'm a vig remeber?).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

that above post sound like a mega-apology, but it was a horrific wagon. My main reason for the vote was to put pressure on him to gain information, but now I'm just rambling.....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yes, my role pm says that I can select anyone to "protect" which is really a kill due to the fact that the mafia have to target the person to prevent a kill. I am now satisfied with you being more townish then moo, thus I won't vote you for now.

@NS, you said something to the effect (or agreed with something) that said this new dude couldn't read, I ask you this, what content have you put forth? This "dude" has put forth more content then ether you or chesskid.

@Chesskid same question.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chess, you didn't answer my questions...

I am now satified that Charnel is town, and I think we should lynch NS today.
vote:ns

more later. I'm in a rush sorry for bad spelling.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

No, I might not kill ns tonight. If you have noticed I haven't given out my suspects yet because of a mafia doc/jailer type role. I can say that Ns wouldn't be a bad kill but I have one or two other players that I'm considering. Sorry that I can't tell you.
@exe, score one for iso reads *adds that to case*.
@Up, what’s your case on Charnel?
@taskey, since you like 2 word posts do you agree with Charnel's case on Up, and is that the reason you are voting for?
@Chesskid, answer Exe/TL's questions. I don't think you are the best lynch this day though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Seeing as we still have some time on our hands I would like to say that I could vote for UP. I find some of his last posts scummy, most noticeable is the one about not having a case on him.

@Tasky, so you are voting for a guy mostly for fun? Ok, fine with me (not)
fos: Tasky

@UP, we don't really have any protocol, you have made it clear that you aren't used to this form of the game. With that said I, and most of the others, will forgive you if you have a question. With that said I think you are starting to use that as a defence, I don't like that...
stronger fos: UP
I was at L-1 and I talked people out of lynching me, so the whole, I don't know how to get out of this hole, defense doesn't work for me or the other people. However, ns is a much better lynch (you are now lurking, you slime).
@Chess, Pro tip: don't get drunk on Monday, and when you get over the hangover post about the stuff we talked about.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid were you drunk for over 48 hours? Because you stil need to account for all the time you haven't posted content... However, you don't seem scummy atm.
Not much more to talk about, I'm gonna do some isos if I have time...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Chess, are you going to the rally? (you will not understand this if you don't watch the daily show) If you are I’m mad that you got to go and I didn’t....

@Up, I'm willing to vote you because people have said many times why you are scummy. Your noob defense was old from the first page.

@NS, I am voting you and will stay that way till the end of the day, unless a No-lynch is apparent. I urge a vote for this scumbag...

@TL, so you would be willing to lynch someone on day 1 because his role claim might be slightly more scummy then another guys, even though his play is town. Did I say that correct?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, I really wish I could go, I think I might stream it live, did you know that Obama is going on the show this week (I think)? Any way back to the game... Also you need to re-read the thread, I have posted a lot about NS before the role PM, so there is a case on NS, you seem to be defending NS, because saying he's vig bait leaves it up to me to decide if he’s kill worthy, and it lets him do a night action if he's scum. This ultimately leads to you and him (if you two are in fact both on the same team) being better off if he isn't lynched. If we lynch NS and he flips scum I'm considering killing you (not for sure though, I can't say for sure the whole mafia doc/jailer thingy).
@TL, defend yourself from Chess's case. I agree with most of his points, we have 4 or so days left, and you look like a good lynch target, but for now I like my vote on NS, not TLing.

Char is town, getting your votes off him if you guys don't want a no-lynch.

@wing, post content.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I can say that NS is high on my vog list, but you must understand that I can't tell you... I understand your reasons though...

@NS, get in here and post content, TL, get in here and post content.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I am willing to vote TL, his last posts were very bad and he was the person I was going to vig tonight.
unvote, vote:TL
. I don't think I have to give a long list of reasons.

@Chesskid, maybe thats why he's claiming VT, to note he didn't quote a PM, more scum points (how little it matters this late anyway).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Look chess your a vig fishing, now stop it at once, hammer TL peeps, he is worth the hammer, Charnel your last posts are scummy (adds to possible vig list [to note this is more of a joke...]).
I can't post much but I must say that TLing's claim is very weak, quote a role pm (because you can there is no reason that you shouldn't).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, maybe you are just tossing coins into the hat, but I'm not saying anything till the hammer.
@NS, I would be sooo on your case for that last post if it wasn't for TL being at L-1 (is it not?) and so late, you get my day-2 vote...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@ENI, I had my eye on him from the start of the game; I saw some of his early posts were very scummy, but the wagon dropped fast so I was never able to get back to it. I don't really agree with all of his case I want TL to answer to it... Plus for the town a lynch is better then a no lynch at this point. If you find a way to lynch NS or someone else then by all means do it, but its a little to late to de-rail the wagon on your
partner
friend.

@Chesskid, don't take the bet.
@TL, I don't think that’s a good def...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@NS, the point is not void, because you were willing to show up after the dead line... Answer the damn questions.
@Lrd, I get your point but every body here insists on me killing tonight. I have a few leads but I'll have to see who I kill. A no-kill is still an option if I don't find anyone who is likely scum. However, this will most likly not happen because I have two or three good targets... (don't worry all you kill happy people)

@chesskid, I hate that you got to go and I didn't was it good?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chess, why isn't NS scum? Just a point of interest.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Dude, thread exploded!

@person who suggested that thinks I am saving UP... I don't find him scummy as of yet, more stupid and I think there is a better lynch.
@NS, why is TL scummy? You thought he was scummy enough to hammer….
@TL, why is Charnel so scummy as to say that he is one of your top scummy players? And elaborate a bit on Chesskid’s scummy ness, I get a null from him…
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Enigma wrote:2 days till deadline and people are still fucking indecisive.

Either choose to commit to an Uprising lynch or say you are going to stay on the TL wagon and want to see him hanged.

Even though NS has answered my Q about his role, I'm still not satisfied about the mechanics of the role and still view it as a fake claim.
He speaks the truth! I'm going to stay on a TL lynch till the end of this 30 page day... I still have a vig to think about so if we don't have a lynch (which I pray we will have a lynch) I will for sure kill. I say that again if we have a no-lynch I will kill... No worries, but I think TL is a lynch worthy target and a good d-1 lynch. I will be voting NS first thing day 2. I might not be able to post for then rest of the day. I just wanted to throw out that part about me viging in case of no-lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@tasky, I did kill him, NS was playing scummy and he was top on my scum list. People apparently needed proff (wingless for example) that I was a vig. On the plus side we don't have to lynch him because he was near the top on everybodies lists. And if charnel can figure out his role its pro town.

I'm gonna iso some peeps latter.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, chain saw only works if he's scum, and then it is only on a case by case basis, Tasky is a VI thus it doesn't apply to him. RTFW.

Iso comeing when I have time, I'm flirting with a chesskid possible scum read atm...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

okay... Chesskid ware to start... you have posted 175 times in this game and 107 of those posts have been one liners (don't worry I counted). That means that over 61% of your posts are one liners, however, you had atleast 4-5 mega content posts sprinkeled in there. I get a null read on you, forget what I said. However, I would like you to post more content. And are you happy with that % of one liners?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

quick (very quick) iso of UP reveals that she has never given a reason for any of her votes...

!) why haven't you given a reason for any of your votes?
@) why are you so indecisive?
#) what are your town+scum reads?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Chesskid, stop defending zang, stop defended NS (he's already dead). Post a case on enigma or gtfo. Enigma has created more content then you could dream of posting. Tasky isn't scum he's been trying to scumhunt in his VI way... Null at best. Also chesskid you should have know I would have killed NS after I was an avid pusher of his wagon all day-1.
fos: chesskid

Zang hasn't posted much (the least actually) but, oddly enough, has never gotten a prod... hmmmm... active lurking much? And after a quick re-read that last vote on chesskid wagon doesn't look very good (possible bus?).
unvote, vote zang

@Tasky, I like the posting a bit better now, but I still think your VI, just because you catch scum doesn't mean you are or are not a VI.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

nice specualtion Exe, however like the last line of your post says, I prefer to go after solid tells at this point... Good idea though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I have to do some re-reads, but I could buy an uprising case. Her iso isn't pretty...

@Zang, that still doesn't justify your lack of posting...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@up, we don't have to find your buddy for you to be scum... Also that whole doc point is kinds stupid. Scum have a wifom situation and may not take the kill (as shown by the flip... Or was that some one else...) instead of risking a doc save on me....

I like zang today but I'm considering an uprising wagon/lynch.... I've played in a zang scum game (it was SBMI, if that counts as a game), and he seems to be play pretty close to that, however, I haven't seen a zang town game so the meta could all be null...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^good plan, I can't post much but... I would like to see what zang has to say... thats all for now...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@enigma, why is your vote on zang?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no zang you didn't scum hunt in that game, we can argue meta all day long... but you did not scum hunt in that game.
@chesskid, weren't you on ns wagon? And who are you to tell me who to kill, If we misslynch I won't kill btw... Unless some one comes out and claims mason or something along those lines. I can't post much now...

@enigma, I think it is on visible...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@exe, how certain? Is that a doc soft claim? Because if it is then come out with it...
Just a randome note... Chesskid was at l-1 but he never claimed...

Sorry that these posts are very brief and have little to no explination behind them, but I can't be on for long periods of time... (at least for today)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

*sigh* I just read through 2 pages of cat-fights and stupid posting, I'm considering killing enigma on a scum flip... He seems to be on the zang wagon but posts more about chesskid and co.

@Chess, I realize the position that we are in if I kill on a miss lynch...
I'm gonna re-read those last two pages because all of the stupid stuff that enigma AND chesskid (but mostly enigma) have polluted my reads...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Uhhh who do you think is town, I've read your posts and you seem to think everybody is scum... except me...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

thats for enigma btw.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm also for a zang lynch, his lurkyness is makes me not happy....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:07 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I agree with charnel. I Claim CPR doc, as of last day or so.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I did not send in a kill last night. I could have been role blocked but it wouldn't have mattered.
Lets sort out all of the kills:

TL, lynched by us...
NS, killed by be...
Wingless, was killed by chesskid. (Because he said he killed exe, and that was his kill flavor) N1
Zang, lynched by us...
Tasky, killed by scum (why did they kill tasky? he was sorta a VI and no-one took him seriously)
exe, killed by chesskid, again. N2

@chesskid did you protect wingless on night 1? Whoops, you didn't. At least you said you didn't. Therefore you must not have killed exe.
vote:chesskid
, You ether are not a doc and lying to us, or you are the SK and are lying to us. Proof:
chesskid wrote:I protected Enigma on n1 (before I figured out he was scum). Insane doc is 50/50 so obviously that one was a protect and not a kill.
Until you tell the truth about your role, my vote stays on you. And even if you are telling the truth, you are taking credit for kills you couldn’t have made.
Last edited by Parama on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

tag fail, plz help!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@char, going to read up soon, I'm cinda busy atm. My next post will have judgement...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, explain how wingless didn't die?
As promissed I've started to read UP,
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

okay... Other then a lack of content I find chesskid a better target. Ups posts don't seem to give off a huge scum read as some people implied. I have another post comeing....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@chesskid, your theory, as you call it, is flawed at the core. No doc has ever said that they have protected wingless. I looked up all of enigmas posts and none indicate that s/he (sorry if your trans) protected wing. You said you didn't protect wing. You take credit for a scum kill that you haven't made and yet you fail to answer to the wingless kill. Did you or did you not protect in any shape, form, or fashion wingless? If you did not protect wingless and Enigma didn't protect wingless then we know that one of you is lying.
confirm vote: chesskid
I have a strong sk/scum vibe from chesskid atm. Looking at his posts he hasn't really posted much content at all and active lurked throughout most of the game. Sorry peeps but my votes on this guy.

@enigma, did you protect wingless? You never said that you did, is there any change in that?

Also, do I kill tonight? I'm gonna figure that out if I have time.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yes it does boy, I could run the percentage of one-liners that you make to posts... I just don't have the friggin time.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

if we mis-lynch I can't kill. If we correctly lynch then I
can
kill.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

unvote
. The ravings of a mad man don't necessarily make him a crook. Charnel’s theory explains a lot, except for the wingless death. If his theory is correct then the docs (Chesskid this is mostly at you) better watch out.

MY list:

Scummy:
Uprising (as I said before I don't completely get the case, but the overuse of excuses to avoid posting bugs me)

Null:
Enigma (townish though)

Town:
Charnel

Crazy:
Chesskid3

(note: I didn't put that lrdywuteverhisnameis on the list because that spot is so lurky who can make a tell on that?)

Currently I'm gonna re-read UP again, after charnels case. I'm gonna see if what he says is true. If it is then my vote will go on UPrising.
unvote
. The ravings of a mad man don't necessarily make him a crook. Charnels theory explains a lot, except for the wingless death. If his theory is correct then the docs (Chesskid this is mostly at you) better watch out.

MY list:

Scummy:
Uprising (as I said before I don't completely get the case, but the overuse of excuses to avoid posting bugs me)

Null:
Enigma (townish though)

Town:
Charnel

Crazy:
Chesskid3

(note: I didn't put that lrdywuteverhisnameis on the list because That spot is so lurky who can make a tell on that?)

Currently I'm gonna re-read UP again, after charnels case. I'm gonna see if what he says is true. If it is then my vote will go on UPrising.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@uprising, post content, stop reiterating what other people have said.
@lrdy, post
@charnel, it took me three times to get that post, but now that I do get it... it changes the game a little bit. The post implies that she knows her alignment as not being town. I'm gonna do another brief re-read. And judge my vote on that.
@chesskid/enigma/me, if the sk works as chanel says it does then we need to work out our kills/protects. I can kill through a doc because my protect (saving from death) only works if the other player targets a kill, not a doc protect. I kill under all other circumstances. For safety all of us will have to pick different targets other wise we will have kill over-lapping and we will only end up killing 1 person.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no, i ACTUALLY PMED THE MOD ABOUT THAT. hE SAID THAT THE do not CANCEL.

BTW, MY READ ON up IS COMEING.

iN OTHER NEWS, i SAW THAT LRDY WAS LOGGED IN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORUM HOME PAGE.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@charnel, I'm not asking to plan targets I'm just pointing out that if two docs (including myself) save the same person then, even if the sk targets a doc (under the char theory), the person will be saved.

@up, answer to charne's case on you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@up, so you agree with charnel's case? Did I read that correct? To say for your second game you lasted quite a long time... But between you agreing with charnel's case on you and that post I have no choice to vote for you. You seem to be the best target today.
vote: uprising
L-2.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

UP, mind filling us in on the vote there?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@up, that is not an answer, answer the question.
@enigma, so at what point will you re-consider your vote/lynch?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Who hasn't caught up yet?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So the reason behind your vote is that he's scummy, okay. That might be valid, but I'm asking why he's scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@up, post your case on charnel...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@char, I'm always open for suggestions... I have a pretty good idea though.
@up so you really have no reason for you vote, lynch plz...
@lrd, what do you mean by your last few posts?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@chess, why ain't you a voting?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Should I kill tonight, chesskid says I should, I want the town to agree to such an important thing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

ahhh, smart move. I checked the condition of the players left. Your advice seems to be correct.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

lrd, is near the top f my shoot list, I don't gt why these guys don't vote for up and then kill lrd like char said. I do find some of char's play slightly scummy, but UP and lrd are so much more scummy that its hard not to vote then. Chesskid should vote, and lrd should also vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Let me make this clear, if UP flips town, I have a very good target. Can you guess who it is???

100 people survey, top 1 on the booooorde

Survey says:
Lrd! (100)
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

wow, you guys gave the final l-1 vote to a player that could be an sk, you my friends are sorta insane.... well lets start scum hunting...

Chesskid, Okay so we get 1 vote on you and then we have a cat fight. You scream at the top of your lungs and bring a few valid points to the table... Why the need to yell and scream. We have a long deadline, and this vote count can stay the same until I am completely satisfied with who we lynch. I feel no need to rush, but for some reason I feel that you want to rush this, I don't know if its just me but I get that vibe. And the SK doesn't know who scum is, so that last point is not valid. Also the power mad doc got killed, think logically, how could you have killed? He planted shit on people and killed them (to the best of my understanding).

Char, you make slightly more sense, but I'm gonna have to re-read. I'm gonna be gone for a bit this morning (boring preacher anyone? It's not my decision...), but I will do a good bit of reading into this in the after noon. And char, what was your result? Who did you cop? I'll assume that you cop ether chesskid or enigma... What result did you get?

more reads comeing... I want to win, not draw.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmm, your both really willing to make a bet on this/me.

Chesskid, why is char scum (give me your best points, no crap like the other points of you brought this day). Also if you don't want to play this game, you can flake out if you want...

Char, same as above.

And char, why the fuck did you use track?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@char, I want your points on chesskid, and he does (once he guts down the over reactiveness) bring some very very valid points up. respond to chess's case.

I'm the king maker, rember that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@char, so let me get this straight, you have him down as a doc. You copped him and he's a doc correct? So the only thing you are going on is that this is a "bastard" mod game, correct? Thats not a good reason at all.

@chess, thanks for telling me the correct terminology. But, Char does seem to bring a valid point as well. Exe didn't hammer you. A known scum not throwing the hammer on an l-1 town. Rember exe was thought of as town at the time even, a hammer by him wouldn't really come off as very scummy (d-1 lynch to boot). Also the NS is town argument sucks. Just drop it, we all know he played scummy as hell, don't use that to your defence when you would have most likly voted for him if I didn't shoot him.

Sorry for spelling, I'm typeing fast, and don't have time to spell check atm.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vote/hammer: Charnel
, that's it its over... good bye. this was a fun game... I don't think I could vote for chesskid, of coarse if he flips scum its a draw.

Sorry if this was abrupt, but who cares right, 50/50, plus gut, you gotta take the shot.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Char, your attitude in l-1 gave it away. You didn't fight at all. You also didn't answer to the points made, your slot was scummy, and chess played like town at lyol (as it did turn out to be... bastard)I also had a gut read, you played well though, I just couldn't lynch chesskid, he even went to the rally to restore sanity...

In the end, it was mostly gut+my awsomeness. This was one of the more fun games actually. I'm gonna go sign up for another mini right now...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

btw, I liked the doc-heavy setup, and the lyncher/sk guy...
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”