Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

/confirm
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fur wrote:i know as town, i am unhelpful, but as scum i am way way worse
notice how i tried to end the RVS in this one
feels like i succeeded
isn't that pro-town?
Is anyone else getting bad vibes from this? I mean, i can understand wanting to end the RVS early but what I don't like is that he seems to be doing it just for town points. I also don't like the bit about "Hey guys, I don't do this in my iso when I'm scum so I must be town!"

Vote: Furcolow
as my weak Post-RVS vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ghost wrote:I like what Fur did, up until Fur stated why he did it, or implied why he did it. However I also don't see what Doom was talking about with mentioning isos. At the moment, I think Fur has enough votes on him for the legit pressure he needs right now.
Fur said earlier "i'd like for you to look at unvoting, or read my in iso and see the way i play as scum... very unhelpfully." In that post and in #34 he talks about how he was doing the town a favor and trying to be pro-town (see: helpful)
Fur wrote:do you all want me to claim? L-3
Relax. We're not in any hurry to get claims yet, the game just started. Also my vote and probably others as well on you are fairly weak seeing as how its still early in the game. If it gets later in the game and you get more votes on you then by all means go ahead. Right nw though its still too early
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Ahh... My bad. I think "iso" is supposed to be "meta".

Derp. You're right XD Oh well, just as long as it makes sense.
Fur wrote:if youre admitting your vote on me is weak, why is it there?
It's still the beginning of the day and we just recently got out of the RVS so reads are going to be weak.
fur wrote:if i am your top suspect, you are either scum or your radar is going haywire.
This is hella scummy. If I'm scummy for suspecting you then this is OMGUS (only without a vote) to the extreme. I think I'm happy with my vote to the point where I'd say its not all from weak reads anymore. I do not like how fur is saying he's town, blatently doing stuff just for town points, and calling others scummy for voting them.

@HOMJ- What suddenly made you think that Fur isn't scum?

In other unrealated and unimportant news my mouse is acting like crap so it was a pain putting this post together.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Tags got messed up. Everything is supposed to be in a different quote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Fur- What made you decide to nameclaim? As for the nameclaim itself I'm just going to ignore it. Brandon does have an evil counterpart and as the mod said, flavor is going to be a poor indication of role alignment.

Fur also seems to be abandoning scumhunting in favor of defending himself, saying that he isn't scum, and obsessing about his claim.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I feel that some people arent pulling much weight at this point.

@Sora- Who do you think are the scummiest players so far? All you've really taled about were about how you didn't like HOMJ and LC's votes.
@SV- Feel like doing anything? All you've done outside of the RVS/pre-game was to unvote and your latest point.
@Foil- Same thing to you, you haven't done much AT ALL, not even in the RVS
@Zang- Again, same thing, you've pretty much just dissapeared after the RVS

Slight FoS: These gusys ^
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:I am not sold on furc as mafia
HOMJ wrote:Furc has done some scummy moves this game so I will probably vote him again if I don't pick up on something else

So you unvote Fur because you think he's just being noob-town and now it's not noob-town anymore and more scummy so you want to vote him again? lolwut?

Still want to hear from Sora/SV/Foil/Zang.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:I unvoted him before he claimed, he claimed while nor being close to a lynch, right now out of everyone that is the most scummy behavior I have detected so yes I would go back to him because that has cemented enough to be scum, however you purposely trying to twist everything I say and do into a negative way is being noted for future reference
You don't seem as much of an issue with Fur's claim here:
HOMJ wrote:of course he isn't helping himself by claiming early and asking about mafia fake claims and such, but I really don't think he would be that obvious if he were mafia
First you say that mafia wouldn't be obvious about this and have doubts about him and now its the most scummy thing you've seen and he's now voteworthy for it. WUT? I can't imagine this being something you've just changed your mind about so quickly either.

FoS: HOMJ
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Mod: Can we get a prod on Foil and Zang?

@HOMJ- For the purposes of this question let's assume you're right and you did change your mind about it. When exactly did you change your mind?
Fur wrote:I am town.
You keep saying this and yet it doesn't work. Do you think repitition will convince everyone that you're right? Instead of saying that you're town why don't you prove it to us?
HOMJ wrote:I now need to look if emp and bunny responded to his accusation that their votes on furc looked like scum votes. I think if someone is accusing them of scum they should at the very least comment on it.
Hmmm...You're probably right. I think that its very weak and there are some flaws in there:

1. It was my first post of the game (other than my confirm post) so it seems obvious to me that it was just awkward timing.
2. If it was a scum BW vote did I really expect to see a lynch carried out right after the RVS?
3. As I mentioned it was a weak vote since it was still early and at the time I didn't want to see fur lynched.
HOMJ wrote:At first it looked like he was serious about scum hunting but ruins all credibility when he FOS's inactives.
Can you explain to me how FoSing inactives is scummy? I should have asked for a prod (Note to self: Always look at timestamps when talking about inactives). However, I do still slightly FoS them (I'm against LAL just for policy reasons however, I do think its scummy).
HOMJ wrote:he does FOS me and I adimit I probably deserve to be FOS'd because I changed my mind, if changing my mind is scummy than yeah FOS me, but I personally don't think changing my mind is scummy.
Except that I'm not sold on that you changed your mind. To me it looks more like you trying to back out of your Nocman vote (because you weren't really getting anywhere with it other than attacked by LC and Noc) while trying to join in on the Fur wagon.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@HOMJ- I asked you two questions in my last post. Feel like answering?
HOMJ wrote:I completely understand people finding my actions slightly scummy but I can assure you I am not scum.
Is everyone going to do this when they have enough pressure on them? XD It didn't work for Fur and its not going to work for you
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:1. I can't remember when exactly I changed my mind
All I really want is the general area. Even just telling me if it happened before, during, or after you had your vote on Noc would be helpful although I would prefer it to be more precise.
HOMJ wrote:2. FOS'ing inactives serves no purpose, because they are inactive and can't tell they are being FOS'd
Except for when they come back, reread, and see they were FoSed...
HOMJ wrote:oh and this 2nd part, you realize that people who are pro-town will do this also, are you always going to assume anyone who says that is scum?
What I was getting at was that it doesn't work so there's no point in trying. It only really becomes a problem if you're like Fur and somehow manage to make it a major part of your defence that for some reason he needs to remind us of in every other post XD
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Blargh, more than a page of reading to do. I'm just going to skim through for now so if I miss something then please point it out.

1. I still would like to hear from Ghost, SV, and Sora about the stuff that's been going on in the game. Mostly though about
-The events that happened in the game (Such as Furcs early claim)
-Who they think is scummy and why
-What they think about furc and HOMJ
2. Noc and LC's cases on HOMJ are pretty good and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Fur. I want to hear from Fur before I make up my mind though.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Noc wrote:Are you having doubts because HOMJ looks to be a better candidate for a D1 lynch, or that the case we have on HOMJ undermines the credibility of his attack on furc?
I'm having doubts because you and LC made some very convincing arguements that for the most part, I agree with. I still think Fur is scum and the case you built on HOMJ didn't change that much.

On the whole however, i want to hear a good post from Fur about who he thinks is scum and why (Meaning: Is it still LC and what new evidence does he have to support it. Or if its not LC anymore then who does he think is town) and a good defense about everything brought up about him rather then just "I is town! Don't lynch meh!".

Fur is still my #1 scumpick however, HOMJ has potential and is still #2.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

...I think I'm happy with my vote. The only new defence from Fur was "HOMJ's WIFOM was worse than mine... Lynch him instead pl0x". Which is argueable at best.
Fur wrote:and im not fucking omgus
my reasoning is self-preservation
i am getting on the biggest wagon because i know i am town
i dont give a fuck about you
quit making false accusations
Holy crap! does anyone else see this? the reasoning behind Furs vote is so he'll stay alive?!?!?! He even clearly says that he's BWing just to get a lynch other than him.
Fur wrote:furthermore, you saying you're "pro-town" doesn't mean I know you're pro-town, therefore i don't know to not vote you; i don't know it's anti-town to vote you

your logic is flawed
Didn't you do the EXACT SAME THING in almost every post at one point?
Fur wrote:my vote on you is good because i know it helps preserve town
Think about this line and you quickly realize that the "preserved town" he's referring to is himself XD
Fur wrote:i would really like the town to wagon someone else other than us, but that's not what is happening.
I assume "us" is you and HOMJ... If you don't want a wagon on HOMJ then why the fuck are you jumping on it?
Fur wrote:I'm alive, so ... yeah. Pretty sure I'm town. I am 100% sure, you all should be pretty sure.
Why should we all be pretty sure? Just because you say so? Prove that you're town and then we'll beleive you.

COME ON PEOPLE... WHY ARE WE NOT ALL ON FUR BY NOW?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@SV- Cut the crap and contribute something. All you've done this game was

1. Confirm
2. RV
3. Unvote from your RV
4. Fluffy
5. V/LA
6. Vote with no explaination or anything

(Fun Fact: According to Microsoft Word this post alone is more words than everything SV has said so far)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fur wrote:should have known i would get pushed as soon as i try to be helpful
the last game i was in esurioseptus hosted, I won for the town, and you all aren't letting me fucking repeat my success
this is bullshit
Fur wrote:I know there are town on my wagon, and I urge you to get off of it. I would like to win.
I feel so guilty now I just might unvote you...Wait...No I don't.

Instead of defending yourself by saying "I'm town" and using guilt tactics, why don't you actually try to, you know, defend yourself? You've been doing this ever since the beginning and... ITS STILL NOT WORKING!

I mean, I can say that I'm town all I want. Anyone can say that they're town, town or scum. There's no rule against lying, that's the whole point of the game. If everyone in the game states that they're town, then we must all be town! There's no scum! We win!

But that's not how the game works. If you really want people to get off of you then show us that you're town instead of just saying it over and over and over...
Fur wrote:if the vote was on anyone other than me, i would definitely vote you for that, and i am town
Why? What makes you differant from any other player?
Fur wrote:i back off homj and he's still a prick
Uhh? I don't see any prickish behaviour from HOMJ unless you count him thinking you're scum, and that's just plain OMGUS. Care to explain?
TM wrote:I welcome SV to join the game. Furthermore, I propose him as vig target and/or tomorrows lynch.
This.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

SV wrote:For my "reasoning" I shall wordlessly point to furc's iso.

That is all.
Do you have a post restriction that prevents you from doing anything helpful at all? Your vote seems more oppurtunistic than anything else.
Major FoS: SV

After Fur I say we go after SV next.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I totally just remembered that Fur failed to answer my questions:

@Fur- You said that you wouldn't vote SV because if it were anyone other than you, you would be. Why?
@Fur pt 2- You called HOMJ A prick when all he did was go after you. Explain.
Fur wrote:why AFTER a mislynch
OK, now its just getting annoying.
SV wrote:You're new here, aren't you?
*Looks at my "Joined:" which just so happens to be right below my avvie* Care to join me?

Now seriously, contribute to the game. You're not doing shit right now. Even the other inactives (Ghost and Sora) who have been gone for god knows how long have contributed more than you.

I don't like having to repeat myself so I'll say it one more time: Cut the shit.

Also, you're not getting anywhere by calling anyone "new" because they FoS you. kthxbai.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

It's L-1! Full claim time! (Furc, that means you, not just saying that you're town. I also want to hear answers to my questions).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Tony wrote:I shall wordlessly = cannot be interpreted as anything but a not-so-subtle implication of having restriction.
A post restriction that prevents you from doing anything useful... That's something I've never seen before XD

Hell, despite the fact that its probably not true, every time SV posts it makes me feel more and more like that's the case. SV Quick, One "Ding!" if Tonys right, two "Ding!"s for no XD

In all seriousness, SV really needs to get his act together whether I can dictate it or not.
HOMJ wrote:didn't you know, Doom thinks he is running shit.
Nope, I'm just annoyed that SV doesn't seem to even really care enough about the game to make even one decent post.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

It's a stretch but what the heck? I want to hear something more reliable from SV before I jump to conclusions. So seriously this time, one beep for "Yes, I do have a post restriction" and a "I don't have a post restriction you fuckers" for no.

Anyway, until we hear from SV me thinks that we should stop speculating about it since its just sidetracking town.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well that seemed to work out well (Unless SV is just fucking with us). However, I would like to see a nameclaim from SV to check if everything checks out (NOT a full role claim).

@SV- Please nameclaim and if you cannot because of your restriction this is what I think: On the Fringe wiki page (which should have been provided in the role PM) at the bottom where there is a lost of characters (Where it says Central Characters/Central Characters (alt) etc.) Type one beep for every numbered character until you reach yours (Olivia would be one beep, Peter would be two, Bolivia seven etc.) and if it isn't on the bottom listing put 25 beeps (John Scott + 1)

Still want to hear from Furc about this, a solid defense (NOT, "I'm town and you're all idiots for lynching me" and guilt tactics), and a roleclaim seeing as he's at L-1.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Actually I just thought of something... What if SVs not the only one with a post restriction?

@Everyone- Pl0x "Beep!" if you have a post restriction
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Allright, we really need to hear from Furc at this point.

I'm also done trying to decode SV's cryptic-speak. That can wait until day 2. I can't help but think there's something beneth his recent recipe thing but that can wait. Right now we need to focus on Furc.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

While we're waiting on furc:

SV- Put a "Beep!" in your next post if you are allowed to communicate with us with beeps. Otherwise, make a post with
NO
mention of beeps whatsoever.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I'm fine with a hammer. Furcs claim probably wouldn't have helped him much anyway.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@SV- It wouldn't hurt. I just assumed you couldn't since you didn't respond to my other request (well you did, but no added beeps doesn't help much).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I'd say its pretty close to 50/50 but leaning on the third party side (So maybe more like 60/40 :P) Either way, I wouldn't speculate too much about it.

Will reread tomorrow and place a vote then.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Gusy, ya'll realize that setup speculation is only really scummy if it distracts the town from scumhunting or people begin to take it like its fact rite?

Also, I want to hear from smar (Soras replacement) about the game.

@Ghost- Is there anything else you want to say? Being gone for a while and then just coming in for a brief talk about speculation isn't cutting it.

@HOMJ- Is this the only reason you have for voting Zang? This is pretty weak XD

HOMJ is my top suspect right now for reasons detailed yesterday. I don't want to put a vote down on him though until I hear more from bv, smar, and Ghost.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:Doom, why did you feel the need to have SV name claim? I don't see any sort of motivation behind it and why would you honestly think he would oblige?
I wanted to see if his post restriction matched up flavor wise (And yes, I know that flavor isn't a good indicator of roles, especially in a bastard mod game but I wanted to see if his story checked out or not to the best of the towns power)

Still want to see something from bv, smar, and ghost before I settle on a vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

After rereading again I'm beginning to dislike Ghosts play so far.

Post #0- Confirm post.
Post #1- This is a fair enough post considering it was still early in the game
Post #2- Fluff. Just correcting a mistake I made.
Post #3- Eh, I suppose it could be worse. This is still early in the game.

At this point Ghost goes AWOL for a while until he gets prodded

Post #4- "I'ma check up soon (False btw)

He then goesAWOL again until today

Post #5- "Lol! This is what I have to say about speculation! Please excuse me as I have nothing else of importance to say!"

You'll notice that during this sever lack of posting he never once places a vote on anyone or makes any attempt to scumhunt at all. I will
Vote: Ghost
. This vote is partially a real vote and partially a pressure vote.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Quite a bit of reading I have to do XD I'm just going to skim through some parts for now.

@HOMJ- So i'm going to assume you don't beleive SV's post restriction?
emp wrote:I've been scumhunting being the first person to vote Hop today
Erm... What?
Emp wrote:Nowe I really am not going to talk about it any more.
See: "I don't have a good defense"

I'm beginning to lean towards empscum right now as a #2 scumpick if Ghost can't manage to do anything helpful.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Are you really such an awful player that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?
So somehow thinking two people are pretty equally scummy makes me bad now? lolwut?
Emp wrote:Do you have anything specific that I haven't answered?
Nothing I can think of that HOMJ hasn't already pointed out.
Emp wrote:Hop: Again stop purposely misintepreting me. I never said people should follow me.
I don't see where HOMJ said you want people to follow you... Unless you think that bolded part before wasn't sarcasm XD
emp wrote:1. Stop misintepreting my comments. I clearly didn't think "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo " was serious but I also presumed it didn't come out of nowhere. Its clearly implying something.
I find it pretty fucking obvious what he was trying to say. I have no idea why you don't.

Unvote, Vote: Emp
other than all the things said about him he seems to be flailing a lot when pressure builds on him, constantly trying to find ways to blame HOMJ for "twisting his words" even though tats a pretty effing long stretch in some cases, and if you check the thread out, he starts begining to post a whole lot more when people begin suspecting him.

I also want to give Ghost's replacement a chance to say something.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Doombunny - Answer my questions with actual answers now (not "nothing that Hop hasn't mentioned".)
Well there is the question I did ask you that you didn't answer (How does thinking two people are almost equally scummy make me a bad player?)

Also:

-How didn't you find what the bolded part in post 327 was supposed to mean
-Why did you suddenly begin to post more when pressure builded on you?
Emp wrote:I don't know why I keep on getting into these with you. I'm not going comment on this anymore.
Well that's not scummy at all [/sarcasm]
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

emp wrote:1. I never said it did.
You said "
DB: Are you really such an awful player
that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?" Stop changing your story kthxbai.
emp wrote:2. I did. You and Hop are clearly lying when you say otherwise. People don't randomly sarcastically say people shouldn't follow me. Its prompted by something.
"I clearly didn't think "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo " was serious but I also presumed it didn't come out of nowhere.
Its clearly implying something.
" The bolded part with the rest of the post mases it seem as if you don't know what the something is.
Emp wrote:Doombunny: What do you tyhink of Hop trying to mislead the town about my reasoning for voting Hop?
I've noticed it and while its the only thing I can agree with you on, its not enough to make me want to change votes. It also loses some of its meaning when you call out HOMJ for twisting your words, misleading town, etc. on every other point.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:"back and forth" = Conversation. Do you still think I'm changing my story.
Oh :P That was a mistake on my part. You still do change your story as referenced in this:
Emp wrote:What is it then.
If you knew what HOMJ was asking there should be no reason to ask XD

Anyway, if you look back at the quote he says "
OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen
, town please follow emp because
he is scum hunting yo
"

He's not calling you out for asking town to follow you as you assumed. He was calling you out for not scumhunting.
Emp wrote:Why should it lose its meaning when you independantly acknowledge it to be true?
Because instead of it appearing to be a legit thing youre calling him out for; it looks more to me like you're just trying at every chance you get to call him out for twisting your words etc. regardless of how much of a stretch it is.
Smar wrote:-SV's post restriction is also difficult. SV, can you communicate in any way with us (ie morse code, going through a list, etc)? Do you have a quicktopic with another player where you can post freely? What exactly is the nature of your post restriction?
It appears that he can't really say anything beneficial or anything regarding to his post restriction (or else he would have mentioned it straight away assuming he's not dumb town or at the very least aggreed with us when we began to mention it). He's also unable or unwilling to talk with us in code (We tried communicating with him using beeps but the only thing we got from that was a confirmation of his restriction).

I agree. bv needs to post leik nao.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Smarg: GW, DB and SV are the people I'm leaning at. WSe'll be able to make a much better idea once we lynch Hop and have confirmation thast he's scum.
And yet you didn't make a case on any of them...

I looked back at you in iso and the only thing you said about me that could be considered scumhunting is that you said I didn't answer a question well enough for you. If that's the best you can think of then you're not trying hard enough.

At least its better than what you have on Ghost and SV (See: nothing)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:By gosh its almost like I'm voting a different player rather than one of those three!
So? That doesn't mean you can't make a case on them...
Emp wrote:DB: What are your thoughts about Hop claiming that I was claiming that Hop was leaving his options open "by voting for furclow"?
You mean the part that he was "misrepresenting" you on? Come on... If you're going to ask me what I think about everything that HOMJ was "misrepresenting" you on I'd be making plenty of walls of text.

In all seriousness I do agree that HOMJ was wrong however, it appears to be a honest mistake than anything else.

Also, while I do beleive SV's post restriction for the time being (gut read), he really needs to communicate more regardless.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

[quote="HOMJ""]so basically you are OMGUSing me, way to go[/quote]

Just because he's voting you after you voted him isn't OMGUS.
HOMJ wrote:NOTHING I have done in this game is ant-town and you know it.
I lulzed.
bv wrote:Otherwise, I'm going to take a look through again later on, once we've lynched HoMJ.
Erm... No. i reccomend you take a look though ASAP, not when HOMJ gets lynched. Your posting habits so far aren't cutting it.

@HOMJ- I don't care if its part of your meta or not. Unless you can think of better reasons to vote someone then "They're lurking! OMG they must be scum!" then your reasoning isn't good enough. I agree that lurking is scummy but when its the only thing that you have on a person than you're not trying hard enough.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@bv- I know you saw my post so I'll ask you again to post reads on other people other than HOMJ

@HOMJ- Can your explain your OMGUS arguement about bv? It just looks like scrambling to me.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:to me it originally seemed like OMGUS because his case holds no merit, however I just checked and he votes me right as he replaces in the game which is ultra scummy.
Just because he has a bad case doesn't mean that its OMGUS. It just looks to me like scum trying to put more blame on a person than is needed.

I agree with you on the rest of it though. bv isn't pulling his weigt and just seems like he's trying to get a free ride. At the best he's lazytown.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

While we're on the subject
I will be V/LA for Thanksgiving
. I'll still be here tomorrow and Friday however.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Alright, even though tomorrows Thanksgiving we still should've had more discussion these past few days

@SV- I know you have a post restriction but at least try to help us out here.
@bv- Pl0x post reads on people other than HOMJ
@emp- Post cases on Ghost and SV

Also, anyone notice that as soon as pressure began to shift off of emp and onto bv he began to revert back to not posting as much?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:I'm not going to post cases on SV and GW because I want people to vote Hop rather than SV and GW.
This is TERRIBLE reasoning. This just shows a lack of ANY help to the town ad potential tunneling and as Smar and HOMJ said, its witholding info from town. This post just made me happy with my vote all over again. As town you should have no reason to keep this info from town. Now seriously now, lets post a case on Ghost/Primate and SV.
Emp wrote:1. I am scumhunting and I am reading players.
I think you meant to say "player" seeing as how the only person you can really talk about is HOMJ.
Emp wrote:2. I'm withholding info from the scum.
...and from town...
Emp wrote:Town can look at the data just like I've done.
If town is psychic (And I assume we aren't) your case is valid. Otherwise, you're going to have to tell us what you think of players instead of keeping it a secret.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:I've got four scum reads on players. That's why I'm not tunelling.
Tunneling isn't when you only have one read on a player. It's when you're 100% convinced that someone is scum that you're almost unwilling to look at anything or anyone else. (In this case you are so convinsed on HOMJ being scum hard enough that you're ignoring your other scum reads on other people)
Emp wrote:Look at this in a wider issue. DB and Hop are clearly buddies. Who are my buddies?
"I don't have any clear buddies so I must be town!" Come on now... Maybe its only because you've only really been talking about HOMJ this game XD

also, this thread needs moar SV, post restriction or not.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:I am willing to look at other players but Hop is both clearly scum and the largest wagon on one of the definite scum (You, SV and Hop). I have absolutely no reason to deal with you or SV (since I'm already convince of your being scum and Hop has the biggest wagon) and I couldn't try and get a better read on GW because he's just been replaced and his replacement isn't really in the game yet.
There are a lot of problems wrong with this. For one, you shouldn't be ignoring me or SV just because we're not the largest wagon. Also, you say your going to look at other players but you don't say anything about them. Also, is HOMJ your largest scumread?

Also, I can understand the replacement screwing up your Ghost case but there's still no excuse to not post one on SV.
Emp wrote:"I'm clearly strawmanning an argument so I must be town" Come on now...Also I'm pretty sure that I've talked about you and bv as much as Hop recently.
You clearly said "DB and Hop are clearly buddies. Who are my buddies?" implying that we must be scummier than you because we're "buddies" and you're not buddying. Also, I don't really think one real post about me and then a couple "OMG DB is buddying" and a bunch of "bv is town. Period." posts cut it.
emp wrote:
nobody is buddying you but you tried to buddy to BV by immediately calling him pro-town, trying to get him on your side ASAP
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here. If I am not mistaken, HOMJ is calling you out for trying to get bv on your side. You may not have done it immidiately but you definately did. We both know what he meant.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

bv wrote:^It'd sure help me make sense of this last bit. Trying to read your argument back and forth is headache-inducing.
This is not good enough. if I recall, we still haven't gotten anything from you other than things about HOMJ.
Emp wrote:I'm not discussing what he meant (nobody can prove either way; though the fact that my bv read was forced out of me rather than being volunteered IS conclusive evidence for it being true). I'm discussing the fact that he's clearly trying to make things out as worse that they are.
I for one fail to see this in the aforementioned quote. Yes, HOMJ did say immidiately when you didn't talk about bv immidiately but everyone still knew what he meant. Hell, I didn't even pay any mind to it because it was so pointless until you pointed it out. The only one making things worse than they are is you.

Also, calling you out for bullshit reasoning is not a defence, its you being scummy.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

emp wrote:Give me one town reason for why he would say "immediately". If you're going gto defend him you may as well do it without just going for rhetoric everytime.
I am not a mind reader and cannot read HOMJs mind kthx :D It just looks like a mistake to me although maybe HOMJ can clear it up (And your right that he shouldn't be ignoring this anyway). Again, calling you out for bullshit reasoning is not a defence.
Emp wrote:"I ignored the scummy lie of my partner" - What does that prove?
That part just seemed so blatantly unimportant that I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. This proves to me that you're trying to nitpick and blow things out of proportion.
Emp wrote:TM: Note the way that DB and Hop are launching a coordinated strike against myself (by continuing to ignore my several posts about how "being buddies" is nothing like "buddying".) in order to make me mad.
So... FoSing you and calling you out for things is now a coordinated strike? If that's the case then everyone on fur yesterday must have been scum! Oh noes! We have a seven person scumteam! At least we know who they are XD

Also, if I have made you mad in any way I apologize. All this time I've just been scumhunting and wasn't trying to make you mad in any way. Just calm down next time and remember its just a game XD

Finally, I have a feeling you know the evidence that you're asking HOMJ to claim. I know that you know that you said me and HOMJ are buddying and that you're posting more now that you did when pressure wasn't on you.

Preveiw edit: Yeah, it is 16 (Well ok, it's 17)/71 as of HOMJ's post. Read yourself in iso and stop contradicting yourself on things that can be easily checked by anyone in the game. That's just silly.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

BTW, the first part where I ask HOMJ was before the preview edit and I didn't remember to take it out. I did see HOMJs post and his explaination.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:1. Do you know the difference between "buddying" and "being buddies"?
Yes I do but come on, all you're doing now is arguing about semantics with hop. If that's the best you can do then try harder.
Emp wrote:2. Does Hop's quote show me saying the former?
See above. We both know what he meant. stop qrguing about semantics.
emp wrote:3. I said that you were launching a coordinated attack by mixing up "buddying" and "being buddies" in what way is that the same thing as saying "FoSing you and calling you out for things is now a coordinated strike"?
I missed that part XD My bad.
Emp wrote:4. In day 2 I've got a very strong scum read on two players. Provide evidence for why that is not the reason for the increased level of posts.
1. You say it yourself in iso post 35 ("Defending myself is something extra to say and (I find) that once I say quite a bit then I'll continue to post (Its actually a problem because unless I force myself to stop I'll monopolise the thread)") saying that you're beginning to post more because you "have something extra to say" in this case defending yourself
2. As I already stated a while back, you began posting less when pressure shifted off of you and onto bv, and now more again when pressure is back on you.
Emp wrote:2. He's now done a complete u-turn on Hop. Defending him at every opportunity.
I'm going to tell you the same thing I've been telling you: Defending and calling you out for bullshit reasoning are not the same.
Emp wrote:3. Hop's and DB's coordinated strikes to annoy me.
I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you.

That's an example if annoying. Scumhunting is not annoying.
Emp wrote:6. DB defending him on that point.
HOLY SHIT DEJA VU. This is almost the EXACT same thing as your #2. I like how you're trying to make your case bigger than it really is. Also, your #3 and #8 could have easily been merged together as well.

Same for HOMJ, a lot of his points on Emp could have been merged together as well.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #51) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Also, we need moar of almost everyone. I feel as if me, HOMJ, and Emp are the only ones really talking on here.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Give me one good reason then for mixing them up, then.
Accident. It doesn't even fucking matter though. You're trying to get into an argument about semantics. Again, you and I both knew what it meant so there is no need to argue about the semantics.
bv wrote:Seriously? What the hell are you on? I've logged on as anonymous when I was avoiding a game.
Play the game kthx. You still haven't posted ANYTHING on anyone other than HOMJ.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: 3 and 8 are not the same thing at all. 2 could be split into two points anyway, so you might be right with regards to being similar to 6.
Three and eight are more or less similar. In both you are calling us out for coordinating with each other, the only differance being why we are.
Emp wrote:With regards to three I'm pretty sure you just said "I missed that part XD My bad." with regards to you saying the exact same thing beforehand.
Beforehand I was referring to that yes, there is a differance between the reasons that you're calling us out and I missed over one of the reasons. With regards to three and eight see above.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Just realized I didn't ask this:

@Emp- regarding your point #3, an you provide quotes as to where I have annoyed you?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Mod: Prod on Primate?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Who are the four players I think are scum?
Me, HOMJ, SV, and Ghost. Why did you feel the need to ask me this?

[quote"Emp"]i'm not going to discuss this any more. Reading through DB's posts I'm pretty sure I was wrong about GW and TM.[/quote]

What about my posts made you change your mind?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Smar wrote:5. Doombunny, you've posted a lot of what looks like defense against Empking's mention of suspicion. Why does it feel to me like you're overreacting?
I dunno. I'm not a mind reader. You tell me.
Emp wrote:To make certain that I was clear and that both TM and Hop are lying (rather than being mistaken) when they say that I haven't given them.
It always make me laugh when yuou call other people out for lying by changing their words. We all know who you think is scum. We don't know why.
Emp wrote:Smarge: 1. DB had Hop as his to suspect but came up with a BS reason not to vote. (post 29)
2. He's now done a complete u-turn on Hop. Defending him at every opportunity.
3. Hop's and DB's coordinated strikes to annoy me.
4. DB always generally agreeing with Hop but when asked about specifics always disagreeing with him.
5. Hop's ignoring a point I made against him in order to leave it to DB to defend him about it.
6. DB defending him on that point.
7. Hop changing his mind on that point quickly as soon as DB was on in order to tell him to pull a u-turn.
8. Until recently, DB and Hop coordinated to keep their votes off the same player today.
When smar wanted a case on someone other than HOMJ, I'm pretty sure that didn't mean copy/paste your HOMJ case. You're not even making an effort anymore.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

emp wrote:TM and Hop have said several times that I didn't say who my four scum reads were on.
I'm getting tired of having to say this. We all know what they meant. stop trying to get into arguements about semantics.

Oh yeah... Feel like answering my question I asked in post 574?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Holy walls of text! I'm just going to skim through now seeing as I don't have much time. If I miss anything please point it out.

@Zang+HOMJ- Could you two, I dunno... Organize your walls a bit better in the future, parts of them can get confusing.
Emp wrote:You went from Hop to GW. It seems unlikely that you'd move from bussing Hop to bussing another member of your scum team.
That explains why you changed your mind about Ghost (Although you're tunneling a lot), but why TM? (Yes, I realize this question is late but I just realized it XD)

@Zang- If I'm not mistaken, your top FoS is HOMJ, can you consolidate your reasoning into a short yet consice list for my sake?

Also, I've noticed you've said a lot about HOMJ and a bit about emp but what about the other players (And please, this time just make a short post about them. No walls again XD)
HOMJ wrote:2. insulting a player is scummy
3. insult is anti-town becauseit is scummy play, there is no need to insult people
Can you expand on this? I agree with Zang that insulting isn't scummy (even though it is unsportsmanlike and poor play) unless it is used to do something scummy.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Zang and bv are obv-town. So its a question between TM and Smarge for the fourth scum (If we ignore GW). I think Smarge's post are genuine scumhunting.
This doesn't answer my question...

Earlier you said something about my posts you were having doubts about TM, can you explain why?

Also, ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTION THAT YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING. Post 574 btw.
HOMJ wrote:@ DB - Insulting a player is scummy because I can't see what the town motivation would be. Maybe I am a bit off my rocker with being offended at the VI comment because I have accused others of VI, but I really don't like it and I probably won't call anyone a VI again. You want to call a player a bad player, than do it, but VI to me is just another example of name calling and unneccessary. It also puts that person on edge and makes them more defensive when they don't need to be.
But what is the scum motivation for it? Just because something isn't town doesn't mean that its scummy. For example, if I said "I like pie and cake" for no reason then I'd have no town motivation for saying it so following your logic I must be scum!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Post 46, its along with Hop's posts where the annoyance is seen ""OMG DB is buddying"".
So annoying=buddying? What?
Primate wrote:On my read through, the two who most stood out to me as being suspicious were TonyMontana and Doombunny. Emp I didn't think I had a particularly good insight into, which is something I obviously need to rectify quickly. Hop seems one of the more townie guys and I don't really see why people are suspecting him, but again I may be missing something. Zang I don't really have a read on.
Reasonless statements. Kewl.
HOMJ wrote:@everyone

Is it pro town or anti town to respond to multiple accusations with. "bull" and explain why
If they explain why its bull then its a defence just like any other. If they just say "Your case is bull. The end. Nothing more to say" Then it is scummy since you're not even trying to defend yourself, you're just trying to throw out an argument without having to do anything.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Primate wrote:Way to miss the point utterly of why I was doing it. Maybe you would have preferred me to lurk for a bit more and not post my opinions on the game, weak as I admit they are, sound good? You just look like you're trying to get ahead of bad opinions of yourself before they are put together.
The thing is, your opinions on the game are just
barely
better than lurking if you don't back them up. at the very least you should at least say why you think TM and I are scum. I'm not looking for a huge wall or anything, just more than generic statements.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ- Claim time :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

TM wrote:HAI THERE!

I suggest people move off Hop's wagon, he is most likely town.
Emp- THIS is a good example of defending other people XD

I like how you didn't even post a reason for why he's town.
Smar wrote:1. This is not what Hop claimed, or really anything like it.
The wiki is wrong. A commuter is someone who can choose to be NK-immune, the exact specifics depend on the game (usually every other night but it can be something like one-shot)

As for HOMJs claim itself I'm neutral towards it. On the one hand it does make sense flavor wise, isn't too odd of a role/too unbeleivable but on the other hand, commuter is very easy for scum to fake. (I did it once, I don't see why HOMJ can't)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Smar- Next time you try to call someone out for faking a role, be sure you know what the role is first XD Commuters always choose whether or not to commute.

If HOMJ flips town I'm going to have to take another look at Emp and smar and if HOMJ flips scum I'm going to need to take another look at TM.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@HOMJ- Seriously now... How the hell does using a different wiki make someone scum? This has got to be the most insane thing I've heard since someone tried to tell me that lists are scummy... Or did you think smar used an incorrect wiki just to throw everyone off even though a lot of the players in this game know what a commuter is?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Unneeded claim was unneeded. Way to claim vig TM :roll:

For those of you who haven't noticed it yet: Emp is posting less now that pressure is on HOMJ than he was when pressure was on him.

Still dislike HOMJ's "OMG smar used a differant wiki! SCUMZ! KILL HER!" accusations because that's a pretty fucking big stretch.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:Doom, it wasn't just that

It was the fact she said she NEVER agreed with me and instead I agreed with her

Etc.
I understand the wiki thing is not the only thing you have on smar. My point was that the wiki thing is full of holes and crap logic.

Also, I assume that like most commuter type roles, HOMJ is just immune to NKs when he commutes.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@HOMJ- You are NOT clear. Do NOT act like it. For all we know TM could have been roleblocked, he could be your scumpartner trying to save you etc.

Unless TM is cleared and we find out he was not roleblocked you are clear. But TM isn't clear and a roleblock is always an option. You. Are. Not. Clear.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@bv- Play the game.

Right now one of two things is happening.

1. You are ignoring mine and others requests to post reads on people other than HOMJ which is just plain scummy
OR
2. You for whatever reason are unable to do it. I'm pretty sure this isn't the case.

@bv- This is gonna be bold so you remember this time: Please post reads on people other than HOMJ
I would also like to know why you have refused to do so by now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@TM- Answer my question pretty please.

@Mod- Prod on Primate?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:I'm sorry if I'm too aggressive for you guys but when I'm backed into a corner, i defend myself and I call things like I see it.
It doesn't look like agressiveness to me. Aggressiveness is fine as long at it doesn't get too extreme. It's more like you're pleading for people to unvote because you're "clear"
HOMJ wrote:And can please one person un-vote me, DB is making me nervous cause he seems to be against me again
No need to worry. I have no reason to vote you over Emp right now. Besides, I'd like to see reasoning from other people as well.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Smar wrote:why would I?, but to please you I just did. Google "commuter" and I get nothing. Google "Mafia commuter" and mafia scum is mentioned as the 2nd result, number 1 is some mafia II website that doesn't mention commuter role. I Google "mafiascum commuter" and I get the first result as being the wiki for this site. so not sure what she googled but the 3 most obvious choices I could think of to google, didn't lead me to that other wiki
Or you could google "commuter mafia wiki" which is what smar said she googled :roll:

FYI- The mafia page she linked is one of the first few results (that aren't unrelated) you get.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

smar wrote:DB, just being picky, but Hop said that, not me.
That was a mistake on my part XD
HOMJ wrote:I am being accused of looking scummy and I don't give a fuck cause I know I am town.
You were practically begging people to take their votes off of you. I don't think that's "not giving a fuck"
HOMJ wrote:I actually would be more willing to lynch Smar...
Then why aren't you voting her?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:I can't tell you why DB isn't voting for people but I have voted all my suspicions.
I don't know what you mean here. I do beleive that I am voting for people.
HOMJ wrote:I actualyy already voted her once, I can do it again but what's the point?
You answered this yourself: "votes put pressure on people to get them to talk"

Besides, "smar probably isn't going to get lynched today so there's no reason to vote her" is a poor reason.
Emp wrote:Bull.
1. Kool arguement there.
2. What's bull about it? The fact that HOMJ isn't a mind reader (At least I don't think he is) or the fact that me and HOMJ aren't voting the same person (read the vote count)?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB:
1. Which of the following two facts are true: You are scum with Hop OR you don't know what "early day 2" means?
2. Which of the following two facts are true: You are scum with Hop OR you don't know what "how to prove" means?
Neither. This doesn't matter though seeing as how you said bull to "Emp won't til I answer why DB and I have not voted the same, like I can read DB's mind (cause I have proven I'm not afraid to vote my suspicions) And DB and I ARE voting the same player now so this point is invalid" none of which is bull (It's a fact that HOMJ isn't a mind reader and its a fact that currently, me and HOMJ are voting you therefore, therefore, it is not bull)
Emp wrote:You're not going to flip town.
Emp wrote:You and DB are scumbuddies, therefore you must be scum.
Tunnel harder.

@Primate- I could have sworn I requested something from you a while ago.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

emp wrote: OK, since you're convinced that is isn't "Bull" find me a quote where I said I "won't til I answer why DB and I have not voted the same".
See HOMJ's quote. Also, "er no" is not a valid arguement. Thanks for playing.
TM wrote:I searched and searched, and found none.
I asked if the report you got from the mod said if your action failed due to HOMJ or not.
TM wrote:Why the hell would you assume I was a vig? Or were you intentionally trying to set me up for a NK?
I'm actually way less valuable than a commuter, which was why i considered trying to protect Hop from a NK as well as a lynch. ¬¬
If you'll read HOMJ's claim (and also what commuters do in general) you'd know that he only protects from NKs. See: Vig

In before "Oh shit! I totally did not realize this! I must have been roleblocked after all!"
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Oh wait... I didn't ask TM that XD I totally meant to though and still want it answered. My bad.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Something about bv's claim is pushing me the wrong way. He just seems to be trying to make an easy lynch by picking the one person everyone thinks is scum and now claims cop/other investigative role with a guilty... On lylo.

@bv- What happened to the things you were going to post on people other than HOMJ?

Also, its pretty obvious Zang is dead so lets go
/Find him

Ugh... I really want to vote Emp right now but I want to hear more from bv (And primate too while we're at it. We can't forget that sudden hammer from out of nowhere) especially since if I vote and bv is scum, his other scumbuddies could quickhammer and win.
smar wrote:but CDB hasn't obeyed any post restriction SV had, and I want to hear why before the day ends.
*Looks back in thread*

Nope, nothing of value, just some "I'ma check up on the game" stuff.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

bv wrote:Would you like me to fullclaim, mister third scum? I will be happy to. I'd prefer not to, given that I've still got a few more aces in the hole for the requisite NK attempt, but I will if it'll make you feel any better.
Did I say I wanted a fullclaim? Noi. I DO want the post you were planning on giving.
smar wrote:DB: Exactly. He hasn't posted anything worthwhile, and the posts he has made are comprehensible and not, say, recipes for banana pudding. So since he hasn't been modkilled, SV was faking the post restriction - and what was the pro-town motivation for that?
I always just thought SV was just fucking around instead of trying (reasons why explained below)
bv wrote:What I was saying is that I find DB's post right there extremely suspect. Why do you say there's only one other scum?
So I'm scum for either...

1. Not liking your claim (If this is the case its 100% OMGUS bullshit)
2. Joking about finding Zang
3. Wanting you to post substance
or 4. Wanting to hear from everyone (especially you) before I put Emp at L-2

What?

Anyways, my claim= Astrid Farnsworth- VT. However, I was neighborized N1 by SV/CD hence why I'm willing to beleive the post restriction.

As for what we talked about in the quicktopic; none of my neighbors talked all that much. Basically SV neighborized me because he wasn't sure if I was town or not and wanted more info and his post restriction does not apply to the QT. Currently, I am trying to find a way with CD to work around the post restriction so he can communicate with us easier.

I would like Emp to claim next.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

GOD DAMN IT SV

Also, I would like everyone with a night action to verify that they did not visit TM last night.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I'm beginning to have serious doubts about Emp mainly because bv is looking so god damn scummy right now. He refuses to explain anything (SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GOD DAMNED POST HE PROMISED US AT THE BEGINNING OF D2? And when I ask him to explain how my post is scummy he just ignores me like I'm a leper). Even though when Emp was scumhunting and had some pretty big things wrong with it (i.e. tunneling) he at least seemed to be making an effort. Meanwhile, bv is blatently and even probably purposefully avoiding any scumhunting and seems to be hoping that his cop claim will bring him an easy win.

I'm going to have to put some serious rereading of bv and Emp in iso when I have the time.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@smar-What happened to "If you're claiming what I think you are, I'll go along with you" I assume that what you thought he was claiming was cop and now that you know that its one-shot with some other abilities this changes this...because?

I do confirm that SV's post in the QT didn't state that he didn't had a post restriction, just that he didn't have one in the QT (Which is an EXTREMELY douchebag move if he was town)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

smar wrote:Is CDB's alignment confirmed to you (like masons are told by mod that their partner is town), or is it just his word on it? I'm really struggling for a pro-town motivation for that pr.
Neighborizer, not masonizer, meaning that my alignment is unconfirmed to him and his alignment is unconfirmed to me.

Now I'm almost 100% sure bv is ignoring my requests on purpose so I won't keep pressing him to do it since its more or less obvious he's not going to pay attention. That's not going to stop me from this though:

Vote: bv
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

bv wrote:I was previously ignoring them for the simple reason that I did not have other strong reads beyond what I posted. By ignoring you, I had hoped you would move on and let me be my lurky self in peace My claim, however, is fully truthful.
I can already tell that if I begin arguing with you about this it's just going to go back and forth but you still could post cases on some people i.e. Emp (You didn't say much about him other than that you got a cop result on him) smar (is there anything else other than what you alrwady called her out on?) and me (I asked you to post why the post a while back expressing my discomfort at your claim was scummy)
bv wrote:Let me put it this way, do you believe the kill part of my claim? If not, why? If so, do you believe the investigation? If not, why? This will give us our scum/town division quite perfectly, I assure all of you.
I'm uncertain about the kill part of the claim as it could be easy for scum to create. Although that does bring up a good point:

@Everyone who hasn't claimed yet: Please say with your vote if you have targeted TM last night (For everyone with night actions) and if you shot either noc or LC N1 (For everyone with a killing role)
bv wrote:Also, DB, if you just put me in hammer range without being scum, congratulations on losing the game for us.
Relax, you're still at L-3 since Emp isn't voting you for whatever reason. If it really makes you happy I'll
Unvote
seeing as how my vote was mainly pressure than anything else.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zang wrote:Did he actually admit that he had a post restriction and that it didn't apply in the quicktopic or are you assuming that because of what he posted?
He said something along the lines of "I don't have a post restriction in this QT". Along with the beeps and recipies he posted D1 I thought he had a post restriction while in reality he was just being a douchebag.
Zang wrote:Vote: Primate
Bad idea. There is a GUARENTEED chance that one of either bv or Emp are scum (Assuming bv isn't just insane, Emp a miller etc. which is pretty unlikely) meaning we should lynch one of those two today.
emp wrote:Who's voting bv? 5
Not you and I want to know why.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Primate- So you're still not scumhunting and you're not explaining your sudden vote on HOMJ, kool.

@bv- Same for you. I asked you to do something a few posts back and you're still ignoring it. This is getting old.

Also anyone notice:
Teh mod wrote:3.) All anti-town roles have been equipped with safeclaims.
So why the hell would bv claim something that wasn't a safeclaim?

A possible option: smar and Emp are scumbuddies. Smar purposefully CC'd bv's nameclaim to protect her scumpartner and get bv lynched thus winning the game.

Ugh... I'm so confused right now... I'm going to think about this/wait for primate and bv to post and set my vote later.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

smar wrote:DB, what if bv deliberately claimed something he thought would be cc'd because when he did so, we were probably in lylo, and he was setting whoever had Peter Bishop (me) up for a mislynch?
This seems extemely unlikely. If he already set up someone (Emp) for a mislynch that would win the game for him, I see no reason why he would need to set up another one.

Anyway, I've decided to
Vote: Emp
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Why we should lynch Emp over Smar:

1. If only one of them was scum I would think it more likely to be Emp (bv being insane<two people with the same name due to flavor reasons)
2. If I'm wrong and Emp/Smar are town, I would much rather have a doc who has the possibility to protect us and keep town alive than someone who can't. Also, if Primate is telling the truth then we could always have him use his ability if we lynch incorrectly.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

And bv, my iso #85, we can stop ignoring it now kthx.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #91) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@TM- If you were the person who decided the lynch for today of either Emp or bv, which one would you choose?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #92) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Me wrote:And bv, my iso #85, we can stop ignoring it now kthx.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #93) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zang wrote:Even in a bastard game, a mod wouldn't confirm someone as town that isn't town.
Lies... I've seen anti death millers before (Scum that appear as town when they die). If they can "confirm" dead scum then they can do the same to alive ones. It's called a bastard game for a reason. Nevertheless, I beleive your claim.

@Mod- Prod on Primate?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zang wrote:This is different because I'm not dead. Having scum appear as town after the death can change the game, but an alive on would almost completely ruin the towns chances of winning.
My point wasn't about how unfair it would be, it was about how it is possible that we have a mod-confirmed scum and that while you are basically 99% clear, you're not 100% because there's always that chance of the mod including a role such as that in a bastard game (ephasis on bastard). I am willing to say that you're confirmed unless there's other evidence otherwise due to how it would be unfail to the town assuming every member of the town is telling the truth about their roles. This conversation is basically pointless and distracting from the town so I'm willing to drop this.

Also, I like how bv has been posting in other games but not this one...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Lol, was just trying to show something here and wasn't trying to distract the town (Hence why I said I'd consider him as 100% cleared). Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have said anything in the first place but ah well.

Also, Emp and bv aren't doing shit in the way of scumhunting right now... This needs to change ASAP...

@bv & Emp- Can you please provide cases on each other that isn't just "I have a guilty on him" "Nuh uh, you're lying". If you really want to convinse people to join you you're going to have to show them why.
@Emp- Who are your top scumreads other than bv and why?
@bv- Other than what you've said about smar so far, is there any other reasons you think she's scum?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Primate and you are my other top suspects.
Scumhunting=/=Saying who you're top scumreads are, I would like reasoning on these (You haven't posted next to anything on Primate so far and your case on me is more or less null since its obvious that me and HOMJ aren't scumpartners XD)

Also, answer my other question plox?

@Primate- Rereading you in iso, you said that you had role related reasons for voting HOMJ, care to share with the rest of us since I don't see how a lightning rod disproves there being a commuter.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Primate has still been lurking and not posting in a scummy fashion and his claim doesn't really alter that
I assume the 'not' was a mistake?
Emp wrote:and your posts haven't stopped being queer just because my working hypothesis turned out to be wrong.
Explain? Your reasons on me origionally were:
Emp wrote:1. DB had Hop as his to suspect but came up with a BS reason not to vote. (post 29)
Null because of HOMJ's flip

2. He's now done a complete u-turn on Hop. Defending him at every opportunity.
Also null

3. Hop's and DB's coordinated strikes to annoy me.
This could be valid if not for the fact that it's still as weak as it was when you said it

4. DB always generally agreeing with Hop but when asked about specifics always disagreeing with him.
Null

5. Hop's ignoring a point I made against him in order to leave it to DB to defend him about it.
This has to do with HOMJ and does not apply

6. DB defending him on that point.
Null

7. Hop changing his mind on that point quickly as soon as DB was on in order to tell him to pull a u-turn.
Does not apply to me

8. Until recently, DB and Hop coordinated to keep their votes off the same player today.
Null
Since most of my "queer posting" had to do with me being scumbuddies with HOMJ, your case is full of holes.

Also, answer my other question pl0x.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:That isn't my case on you.
Then post one. "Your posts are queer" isn't much of a case. Anyway:

BS reason not to vote- What do you think I was trying to do here? Avoid mislynches because mafia and town should be all friends and happy and flowers?
u-turn-Again, what do you think I was trying to do here?
coordinated annoyance-This one may have some merit but as stated before, is really weak
Agreeing with hop-alright, I can see this as trying to buddy up with players
Defending-Yup, mafia defending people is a good move :roll:
Coodinated votes-Because mafia and town can coordinate really well...

Still want your case on bv...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Do you really consider a player trying to get brownie points by cuddling up to a pro-town player who was the obvious lynch really unlikely?
Alright, you may have a point here. I still want to see:

a. Your current case on me (since you said the one you provided isn't the current one)
b. Your case on bv
c. A reason why you haven't provided a case on bv so far
Emp wrote:That makes utterly no sense.
Then prove him wrong, make a case on him.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:An idea: How about we No Lynch then Smarge kills bv, so we get rid of bv scum but we don't risk losing by lynching me or Smarge.
This won't work. For one, we can't be completely sure that smar is insane and if she isn't, we're screwed if we do this. This plan also only works if smar is telling the truth because if smar is lying and is scum then they just kill someone else and leave bv alive and what do you know, we just lost someone without learning anything. Other things can go wrong as well such as a scum roleblocker.

I would like bv to claim his other powers at this time.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

TM wrote:Doombunny. Why did you initiate a search for zang?
Please see post 846. I figured why the hell shouldn't I, it couldn't hurt after all.

@bv- Please claim your other abilities.

Also, now that I think about it here's what I'm thinking is the case if smar is telling the truth: smar doesn't actually protect anyone but doesn't kill them either and bv is a scum JOAT and one of his powers is an extra kill that he used N1. This would explain why LC died (As bv killed him but smar failed to protect) and Zang didn't die (If smar had been insane, Zang would be dead now as Zang stated his power only works if he went missing)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

smar wrote:DB asked you to claim the rest of your role, are you planning on doing that any time soon?
He's been ignoring requests people made him throughout the game so I'm not sure why you're getting your hopes up this time XD

In all seriousness, bv needs to cut the crap and claim. We may be able to come up with something depending on what poweres you have.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well that makes things a lot more harder on us :P

I would like to hear from everyone currently not voting anyone about who they think are scum; smar, bv, and Emp in particular.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zang wrote:HOMJ did try the same thing on day 2.
That's where I got the idea from :P Just because HOMJ couldn't find people doesn't mean I can't.
Zang wrote:And I'm confirmed town, I'm probably scums first choice to kill.
But if Emp is lynched and flips scum then bv will be more or less clear (unless scum is retarded and is bussing like hell when they have a chance to win). And personally, I'd rather kill someone that has a lot of powers that someone who can't go missing. I agree that he should have made a full claim seeing as how we're massclaiming but at least it wasn't comepletely logicless.

Still want to hear from the non-voters (And CD's been posting in other games since he came back from his V/LA...We should really have heard something from him by now)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:If BV is town and gets lynched then scum wins (if everyone has been honest.) If we no lynched then scum would've made one killl putting us into pretty much the same situation we're in now. DB's right that the truthful scenario could be messed up by a scum roleblocker though.
Think about it this way:

If we mislynch bv there will be 7 people going into night with a town person dying due to scumkills so we have 3 town 3 scum and we lose.

If we no lynch today we have 3 scum, 5 town with bv dying due to smar and a townie dying due to scum NK, assuming bv is legit, its still 3 town, 3 scum and we lose.

The only reason we would no lynch at this point would be to get more info from TM but that would only work if bv was telling the truth and we didn't have a scum roleblocker.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Doh...You're right. It would still be screwed up with a scum roleblocker and we don't even know that smar kill who she targets (I find it more likely that if she's telling the truth, she either doesn't protect at all or has a specific condition she has to fulfil that she doesn't know about. if she killed whoever she targeted, Zang would be dead right now).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Will be V/LA today and tomorrow for obvious reasons
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Same. I think we've kind of hit a dead end here until Primate/CD/TM decide to post...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Why are people voting smar over Emp? *sigh*

Unvote, Vote: smar
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

But looking at it from my PoV, if town does lynch Emp or smar and is wrong I'd rather hope that smar can save us by docing correctly (Or if we get lucky and Primate is telling the truth) than having no hope at all.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

If we lynch Emp and he's not scum then you're scum. Nice try.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well CD is posting in other threads but not this one... I can't imagine that he forgot about this game since there was just a mass prod...
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Blargh. It was inevitable that bv was the lynch this last day but like I said D3, Emp really should have been the lynch.

I feel like inactivity and refusal to do anything was one of the big reasons that the town lost as at times it felt like a struggle to get people to actually do anything and as a result Emp and primate basically just got a free ride when they did the same thing.

I'm interested in seeing if anyone had any secret abilities hinted at N2.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

smar wrote: I don't think Emp was the right lynch day 3 from the town POV. You knew that one of BV and I was scum - it's a 50-50 shot that you guess right. However, you have a 50-50 shot that BV is town and telling the truth about the guilty on Emp, and then you have to worry about sanity issues, so the odds that Emp is scum given what town knew at that point were actually less than the odds that I was.
If we lynched Emp first we would have pretty much known that you were scum and lynched you the day after whilst bv would be almost clear vs. what really happened. So while we didn't know it at the time, Emp should have been the lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”