Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Wizards at the Sorcerers' Den - Endgame

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

It's time for the wizards to strike back. Under siege on their own hideout, the sorcerers must find a way to survive the unexpected and lethal attack from the wizards. Will be the wizards able to destroy once for all the growing threat of the sorcerers? Or will the sorcerers show their superior powers?

Mod:
Snow_Bunny
Back-up mod:
Empking

Endgame

Still in the Material World

2-
gandalf5166

3-
A Gaggle of Geese
chesskid3

7-
Bunnylover

10-
Vaya
Dry-fit

12-
WrathChild

16-
BabySpice

23-
Feysal

In a plane far beyond (dead)

Andrius, a
vampire (sorcerers)
, was killed during pregame.
24- Pine, a
wight (sorcerers)
mysteriously dies on Day 1.
5- Riceballtail, a
wight (sorcerers)
is lynched on Day 1.

9- Amrun, a
spellthief (sorcerers)
is killed by a vengeful spirit on Day 1.
22- implosion, a
flameskull (sorcerers)
is found torn in pieces on Day 1.
4- Albert B. Rampage, a
wight (sorcerers)
was destroyed on Day 1.
13- Soben, a
wight (sorcerers)
was found lifeless on Night 1.
1- CryMeARiver, a
blood sorcerer(sorcerers)
was found torn in two on Night 1.
14- Beefster, an
uttercold sorcerer (sorcerers)
mysteriously dies on Day 2.
11- SnakePlissken, a
wight (sorcerers)
6- Katy a
mystic theurge (sorcerers)
is found torn in two on Night 2.

18- Zdenek,
an illusionist (wizards)
, was lynched on Day 3.
5- Riceballtail, a
wight (sorcerers)
was turn into ashes on Day 3.
15- PeregrineV,
an artificer (wizards)
, was found torn in pieces on Day 3.
19- Spyrex
Mana_Ku
, a
blue dragon (sorcerers)
was stabbed and slashed to death on Night 3.
21- SGRaaize,
a sun cleric (aligned with the wizards)
, was lynched on Day 4.
17- Surye
LynchMePls
, a
lich (sorcerers)
was utterly destroyed on Night 4.
20- inHimshallibe, a
spellsword (aligned with the wizards)
, was killed on Night 4.
25- Bowser, a
devourer (sorcerers)
was turn into ashes on Night 4.

Removed from all existence (removed from the game)

6- Katy a
is removed from the game on Night 2.
8- GreyICE
IceyCupcake
a bard, (adventurer party)
is modkilled and loses the game on Night 4.
Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

General Rules

1- I am the mod, and my word is final. If you have a problem with it or you think I have something wrong, you are free to discuss it with me via PM. I am but a judge, not a god.
2- Have fun. Really, this is a game and you should enjoy it.
3- Play to win.
4- I don't like personal attacks, so try to keep your tone and insults low.
I hate this more than you can imagine.
5- Do not discuss this game outside the thread, unless your role says otherwise.
6-
Red
is my pretty colour. Do not use it.
7- If you can't dedicate the proper time for the game, please do not sign up for it.
8- Do not edit or delete your posts. That includes qt posts.
9- I can include a new rule at any moment I want.
10- I require unvoting before placing your vote to a new player. Keep this in mind, k?

Ingame Rules

-Voting:
You may vote for another player using vote:player. You may unvote using unvote. Unvoting is necessary to move your vote from one player to another. You can also choose to vote for a no-lynch, using vote:no lynch.
-Lynching:
When a player has the majority of votes that player will be lynched. Further changes in votes will not affect this result. A lynched player will be killed regardless of its current HP (see below.) For a no-lynch, only half of the possible votes are needed. When a lynch is reached, you may still post until I post the scene and lock the thread.
-HP:
All players have Hit Points (HP.) They denote the overall health of the players. When a player's HP reaches 0, it dies. Lynching a player also kills him. HP is not publicity revealed, but players can see the health status of other players (Healthy, bruised, bleeding, almost dying.)
-Alignment:
All players have an alignment. It serves solely as a way to interact with different abilities. It by no means reflects the faction of the player.
-Damage and Kills:
If a player is killed as the result of different damaging abilities targeting him, all players that dealt damage that night to the dead player are treated as the murderers of that player. However, if a player is killed as the result of an instant death attack, then the player casting the killing spell is treated as the murderer, regardless other damaging spells (kill has priority in the resolution order; see below.)
-Items:
Players can have items. When a player dies, its items are left unattended on the floor. An unattended item can be grabbed by any player, by posting in thread "grab: item name" (the first player to post grabs it). A player can only pick on item on the floor per real day of the game (think of it as an ability that recharges after 24 hours). Items can be passive, meaning their abilities will always be active; or be active, meaning the player must choose to activate its ability in order to function, consuming its action slot for the phase. A player can choose to leave an item unattended without using its ability slot, or even during the day, by PM'ing me its choice.
-Deadlines:
Days will have a strict deadline of three weeks, subject to change only during certain circumstances (replacements, high activity, low activity, among others). After only 12 or less players remain, the deadline will be changed to two weeks. At deadline, if no player have a majority, no lynch will occur. Nights will have a deadline of 72 hours.
-Quoting:
You may not quote any communication out of this topic. This includes role pms, questions to me, QT links, among others. Failure to do so will result in a modkill.
-Modkills:
If you break any rule, you will be, at my discretion, modkilled. Modkilled means that you will lose the game regardless of the result of your faction. A modkill may or not end the day, at my discretion, trying to punish the faction of the modkill.
-Spells and abilities:
Most players have a set of abilities or spells. Abilities (spells and non-spells) can be used both during day and night. However, only one ability can be used per phase. Abilities during the day will resolve at the end of the day, during the twilight period. Abilities during the night resolve at the end of the night. In both cycles the abilities will resolve depending on the ability resolution order. Abilities that target all players usually don't affect the user of such ability.
-Spell slots:
All casters have a number of spell slots. Spell slots determine the times a player can use their abilities. Each spell has a level, and when it’s used one spell slot of that level is consumed.
-Field effects:
-During each cycle of day/night, a special effect will be all over the game. This special effect affects all players and all actions, unless otherwise noted. These effects may range from increase damage from spells, negate certain type of actions, create post restrictions, modify the current HP of players, etc, etc, etc. You won't be told which effect is in place.
-Activity:
I expect a post from each player each 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. Failure to respond to the prod will result in replacement or modkill (at my discretion, taking into account the length of the game). If you're going to be away for more than 48 hours, post in this topic the VLA warning. I do not check the VLA topic.
-Death:
Once you are dead you are dead. I allow a single bah post, containing no information, but please at least try to make it funny. However, don't lose sight of the thread. Something good may happen to you!
-Scum claim:
It is completely forbidden to claim scum/scum partners, whether you are scum or not.
-Roles and factions:
This is a rather vanilla-less setup. All factions have a winnable condition. If a win condition is achieved, and it doesn't directly interfere with the win condition of another faction, the game will keep on. For example, if the win condition of a player is to get certain player lynched, should that player achieve that condition (and no other win condition is achieved at the same time), the game can keep on. There is at least one town faction and one scum faction. Town faction is called Sorcerers, while scum faction is called Wizards. Other factions may exist, and they may have wizards, sorcerers, or other classes.
-Endgame:
It is considered endgame when the town or scum faction have achieved their win condition.
-Ability resolution:
The order of resolution of abilities is (take note that not necessarily all abilities described here exist in the game): hide, mass-redirect, roleblock*, mass-roleblock, redirect*, protect, kill, damage, healing, investigate, recruit, affect other*, revive, miscellaneous abilities. Roleblock, affect other and redirect may switch place depending on who's the one being affected (the redirect takes place unless the roleblocker blocks the redirector; the same with affect other) Conflicting abilities of the same type will happen simultaneously.
-Restrictions and Warnings:
If by some chance you get a restriction of some sort, and you fail to follow it, I will give you a warning. One warning is ok. Two warning is tempting your luck. Three warnings results in the lost of your night action for the following night.
-Block, protect and targeting:
When a player has an effect that says "can't be targeted", all abilities on the target will fail and the players targeting him will know their abilities failed, and the ability will be used. When a player has an effect that says "is protected from..." or "is immune to", all abilities on the target (of the specified type, if any) will fail, but the players targeting him won't know their ability failed and the ability is expended. When a player has an ability blocked or when an ability is prevented, it will know that its ability failed and the ability won't be used.
-Roles vs Rules:
If there is a conflict between a role and a rule, the roles triumphs.
-A friendly advice:
Actually, two advices from your friendly mod. First, though you can paraphrase your role pm and make a claim, it is not advised to do so. Really, listen to me this time. Second, don't try to outguess me. You will fail so hard it won't be funny.
Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sending roles. Confirm via PM. Game will start when 22 have confirmed.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Role PMs sent. If by chance you are on the list and you didn't get your role, PM me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Some of you are making me cry. Please, please, I'm begging you, read the rules. Does it hurt you to read them and try to understand them well? *cries*

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The cave was as dark as ever, only sightly illuminated by the dancing lights of two black candles. The dread Lich walked from one side to the other, trying to device a new evil plan to destroy the annoying wizards of the order, the only obstacle in his plans. He was playing with many ideas on that hollow skull of his when a single one suddenly appeared and bested all others.
"Yes!" he exclaimed in joy, if he could even feel that way. "Yes, that's it. If I activate the-" A blaring explosion interrupted all thoughts. The cave trembled and the lights faded. "What's the meaning of-" Another explosion. And another. "No, no, no, no, this can't be!" With a swift movement of his bony hands he teleported away from his chamber and appeared in the middle of the ceremonial room. The place was filled with sorcerers and undeads of all kinds.
"Your evilness!" one of his minions moved forward to greet him. "We're under attack!"
"Some stupid adventurer party looking for our treasure, surely!" another one said.
"No, it's something far more dangerous," the lich answered as he stared at the closed door separating the enormous chamber from the rest of the dungeon. He could feel them. They were just behind the door, trying to find a way to break the numerous sigils that kept it sealed shut. The lich knew that although he could keep one or two at bay, a larger group would wreak havoc on him and his minions. After all, they were smarter than his horde of undeads. No, he couldn't risk an open confrontation with them.
He looked around, trying to once more weight the power of his underlings, when he found an answer. Lying the the bottom of the room, just on top an old ceremonial table, laid a powerful and ancient artifact. He still wasn't sure what the artifact did when activated, but he had a rough idea. His minions had discovered it on the deepest parts of the cave and he hadn't had the time to analyze it to its fullest. Yet, he knew it could save him from this threat. It was confusion that the key factor in his first victory against the wizards in their own home; and it would be confusion the one leading this victory as well, he thought.
He moved towards the artifact fast, and was about to activate it when the doors were suddenly blasted away. Several shadows entered the room quickly and without second thoughts or remose began to dispatch the undead or sorcerers that weren't strong or smart enough to fight them.
The lich then activated the artifact. The old jar-like object released a sudden light that engulfed the room. It didn't take long before the flash disappeared, leaving behind featureless bodies.
"What has happened?" one of the featureless bodies said.
"It seem his evilness has activated that strange object."
"We won't be able to recognize each other this way."
"It's just like on the assault on the order."
"Let's find those invaders and kill them now that their partners can't help them!"
"Leave it to me!" one of them said. "Me, Andrius the Vamp-" the poor featureless body hadn't even finished his speech when a gosthly hand appeared out of the jar and grabbed him and devoured in a matter of seconds.
"It seems we can't speak our names."
"Then, let's speak no more nonsense and start hunting those bastards!"
"Yeah" and so, the hunting game began.

Andrius, a
vampire aligned with the sorcerers
, was killed pregame.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DAY 1

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0)
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(0)
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0)
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
24- Pine
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: CryMeARiver, gandalf5166, chesskid3, Albert B. Rampage, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Amrun, Dry-fit, SnakePlissken, WrathChild, Soben, Beefster, PeregrineV, BabySpice, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, implosion, Feysal, Pine

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline is on June 9th at midnight (GMT -5)

You all see how a shapeless spirit comes out from the jar. The spirit wanders around you, and you can feel a vengeful energy coming out of it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(2) - Bunnylover, SGRaaize,
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(1) - Pine
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Soben
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(3) - Zdenek, ABR, Beefster
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) -
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - implosion
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(1) - CryMeARiver
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(0) -
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(7) - ManaKu, chesskid3, gandalf5166, Dryfit, LynchMePls, inHimshallibe, WrathChild
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(1) - Katy
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
24- Pine
[Healthy]
(1) - IceyCupcake

Not voting (5): Amrun, SnakePlissken, PeregrineV, BabySpice, Feysal,

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(2) - Bunnylover, SGRaaize,
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Soben
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) -
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(4) - implosion, Pine, inHimshallibe, SnakePlissken
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(1) - CryMeARiver
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(0) -
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(6) - ManaKu, chesskid3, gandalf5166, Dryfit, LynchMePls, WrathChild
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(2) - Katy, Amrun
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
24- Pine
[Healthy]
(1) - IceyCupcake

Not voting (3): PeregrineV, BabySpice, Feysal,

@inHimshallibe: DO NOT EVER AGAIN USE RED IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS. The same goes to the rest of you. Geez, one of the simplest rules and you can't even follow it right!?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #9) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(1) - Pine
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Soben
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(2) - Beefster, chesskid3
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) -
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(2) - implosion, SnakePlissken
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(1) - CryMeARiver
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(0) -
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(3) - Dryfit, LynchMePls, WrathChild,
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(1) - Katy,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
24- Pine
[Healthy]
(7) - Zdenek, SGRaaize, IceyCupcake, Amrun, gandalf5166, BabySpice, ABR

Not voting (3): PeregrineV, Feysal, ManaKu

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #10) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(1) - Pine
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Soben
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) -
13- Soben
[Healthy]
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(1) - CryMeARiver
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(0) -
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(3) - Dryfit, LynchMePls, WrathChild,
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(1) - Katy,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
24- Pine
[Healthy]
(6) - Zdenek, SGRaaize, Amrun, gandalf5166, BabySpice, ABR

Not voting (3): PeregrineV, Feysal, ManaKu, IceyCupcake

@Beefster: those are ok.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(1) - Pine
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Soben
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) -
13- Soben
[Healthy]
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - Amrun
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(4) - Dryfit, LynchMePls, WrathChild, ABR
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(1) - Katy,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
24- Pine
[Healthy]
(6) - Zdenek, SGRaaize, gandalf5166, BabySpice, ManaKu, CryMeARiver

Not voting (3): PeregrineV, Riceballtail, IceyCupcake

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The discussion was heated. Suspicions flew back and forth, yet a conclusion was missing. Then, someone made the first mistake the others wouldn't forget...

"I'm a wight!" he exclaimed out loud. "I'm a wig-" his voice was suddenly silenced as a dim glow began to emerge out of his mouth and eyes. The glow started to grow stronger, blinding everyone for a mere second. When the light disappeared, they all stared at a lifeless shell. The features were back on the white body, and even though his eyes were completely burnt, they could recognize the face of Pine the wight.

Pine, a
wight (sorcerers)
mysteriously dies on Day 1.

Votecount -

1- CryMeARiver [Healthy] (0)
2- gandalf5166 [Healthy] (1) - inHimshallibe
3- chesskid3 [Healthy] (1) - Bunnylover
4- Albert B. Rampage [Healthy] (0) -
5- Riceballtail [Healthy] (1) - Soben
6- Katy [Healthy] (0)
7- Bunnylover [Healthy] (0) -
8- IceyCupcake [Healthy] (0)
9- Amrun [Healthy] (1) - chesskid3
10- Dry-fit [Healthy] (0)
11- SnakePlissken [Healthy] (1) - Zdenek
12- WrathChild [Healthy] (0) -
13- Soben [Healthy] (2) - implosion, SnakePlissken
14- Beefster [Healthy] (2) - Amrun, WrathChild
15- PeregrineV [Healthy] (0)
16- BabySpice [Healthy] (0)
17- LynchMePls [Healthy] (1) - gandalf5166
18- Zdenek [Healthy] (0)
19- Mana_Ku [Healthy] (1) - Beefster
20- inHimshallibe [Healthy] (1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize [Healthy] (3) - Dryfit, LynchMePls, ABR
22- implosion [Healthy] (1) - Katy,
23- Feysal [Healthy] (0)

Not voting (7): PeregrineV, Riceballtail, IceyCupcake, SGRaaize, BabySpice, ManaKu, CryMeARiver

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #13) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SGRaaize wrote:Well, that was extreme. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Theoretically, didn't we just find a way to auto-win this game?
Instead of us actually vote-lynching people, we say "Vote: XXX", if there's a majority, that person is forced to claim his role and be killed.

Unlimited lynches D1. Trollface.jpg

SGRaaize wrote:Although I guess that would be cheap, and SnowBunny would probably mod-kill me if I tried to do that.
I was just joking :shifty:

Oh, that is just the beginning if you ever do that. Really, people, the ones who have played with me before should know how I get trigger-happy when a player breaks one of my rules. Now try to imagine what I would do if someone even tried to break my game.

Btw, I just want to clarify something: a mod-kill is an action from my part to punish a player, usually ones who breaks the rules. A modkilled player will lose the game, regardless of its faction or wincon. However, that's an out-of-the-game kill. There may be certain in-game mechanics that may affect players, ranging from mod-controllable effects to bizarre-immediate-resolving player abilities.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #14) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount
-

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe,
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Soben
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(5) - Amrun, LynchMePls, ManaKu, BabySpice, gandalf5166
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - Beefster
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(2) - Dryfit, ABR,
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(2) - SGRaaize, Katy
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
Mod- Snow_Bunny
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover

Not voting (4): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, CryMeARiver

chesskid3 wrote:Pedit:
FUck off, asshole

Don't get me started. I bet none of you would want to see a PMS'ing mod enforcing the rules.

WrathChild wrote:
@Snow Bunny: Are you able to confirm or deny that Pine was Modkilled?

/facepalm. I won't confirm anything, but even a three years old baby would be able to get a reliable conclusion from what I've posted.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #15) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Dryfit
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(5) - Amrun, LynchMePls, ManaKu, BabySpice, gandalf5166
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0) -
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(2) - SGRaaize, Katy
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
Mod- Snow_Bunny
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover

Not voting (5): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, CryMeARiver, Soben

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #16) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

No, I haven't. Should I?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #17) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Amrun
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Dryfit
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(4) - Zdenek, ABR, Beefster, inHimshallibe
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(4) - LynchMePls, ManaKu, BabySpice, gandalf5166
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0) -
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(2) - SGRaaize, Katy
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
Mod- Snow_Bunny
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover

Not voting (5): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, CryMeARiver, Soben

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #18) » Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Amrun
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(1) - Dryfit
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(3) - Zdenek, Beefster, inHimshallibe
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - implosion,
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(4) - LynchMePls, ManaKu, BabySpice, gandalf5166
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0) -
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(1) - Riceballtail
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(3) - SGRaaize, Katy, Soben
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -
Mod- Snow_Bunny
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover

Not voting (5): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, CryMeARiver, , ABR

CryMeARiver wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
No, I haven't. Should I?

What was this in response to?

@Mod: Would like an answer to this.

OMG, aren't you obnoxious? Geez, read the previous post to that one and you'll find it was just a joke post from my behalf. I can get bored, you know?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #19) » Fri May 27, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(0)
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Amrun
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(2) - Dryfit, gandalf5166
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(3) - Zdenek, inHimshallibe, Riceballtail
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - implosion,
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - ManaKu
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(1) - Beefster
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0) -
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(2) - BabySpice, ABR
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -
Mod- Snow_Bunny
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover

Not voting (5): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, CryMeARiver, LynchMePls,

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #20) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(5) - Dryfit, gandalf5166, Amrun, CryMeARiver, BabySpice
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(3) - Zdenek, inHimshallibe, Riceballtail
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - implosion,
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - ManaKu
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(1) - Beefster
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0) -
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) - , ABR
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -

Not voting (4): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, LynchMePls,

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #21) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(2) - implosion, Beefster
3- chesskid3
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(3) - Dryfit, gandalf5166, Amrun
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(2) - inHimshallibe, Riceballtail
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0) -
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(1) - chesskid3,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - ManaKu
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek,
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(2) - ABR, BabySpice
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(4) - SGRaaize, Katy, Soben, CryMeARiver
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -

Not voting (4): PeregrineV, WrathChild, IceyCupcake, LynchMePls,

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #22) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(5) - implosion, Beefster, AGOG, inHimshallibe, Riceballtail
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(6) - Dryfit, gandalf5166, Amrun, ABR, PeregrineV, SGRaaize
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0) -
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) - ,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - ManaKu
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek,
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) - BabySpice
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(4) - Katy, Soben, CryMeARiver, LynchMePls,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -

Not voting (2): WrathChild, IceyCupcake,

Note: I swear, one of you hydras post again with any of your heads' account and blood will be spilled. /rant. But, honestly, please be more careful before posting.

Note2: A Gaggle of Geese or whatever their name is replace chesskid immediately.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(3) - implosion, Riceballtail, Katy
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(9) - Dryfit, gandalf5166, Amrun, ABR, PeregrineV, SGRaaize, WrathChild, inHimshallibe, AGOG
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0) -
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) - ,
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - ManaKu
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek,
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) - BabySpice
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(2) - CryMeARiver, LynchMePls,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -

Not voting (3): IceyCupcake, Soben, Beefster

Note: I swear, one of you hydras post again with any of your heads' account and blood will be spilled. /rant. But, honestly, please be more careful before posting.

Note2: A Gaggle of Geese or whatever their name is replace chesskid immediately.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

CryMeARiver wrote:
@MOD

Feysal 2011-05-25 18:55:58 7 days 2 hours 6

I've already prodded Feysal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, in fact. If he doesn't answer by tomorrow, I'll have him replaced. Now, please, chill.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't have much time now, but a lynch has been reached. If you want to send your actions, you can do it now. Also, I'll give 24 hs of twilight once I have posted the lynch, in case you want to wait until the flip for submitting your action.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

1- CryMeARiver
[Healthy]
(1) - Bunnylover
2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(3) - implosion, Riceballtail, Katy
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0) -
4- Albert B. Rampage
[Healthy]
(0) -
5- Riceballtail
[Healthy]
(12) - Dryfit, gandalf5166, Amrun, ABR, PeregrineV, SGRaaize, WrathChild, inHimshallibe, AGOG, Beefster, SnakePlissken, Soben

6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
9- Amrun
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0) -
11- SnakePlissken
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0) -
13- Soben
[Healthy]
(0) -
14- Beefster
[Healthy]
(1) - ManaKu
15- PeregrineV
[Healthy]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek,
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) - BabySpice
19- Mana_Ku
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Healthy]
(1) - Feysal
21- SGRaaize
[Healthy]
(0) -
22- implosion
[Healthy]
(2) - CryMeARiver, LynchMePls,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0) -

Not voting (1): IceyCupcake

Riceballtail has been lynched
. She was aligned with the
sorcerers.

Twilight 1 is on! You have exactly 24 hours to submit your day actions. Full flip and action resolution and mod scene will be posted after that.

There seems to be a confusion regarding abilities. First, let's clarify that a PHASE consist of either a Day or a Night. A CYCLE consists of both a Day and a Night. So, you can send an action during the day and another one during the night. Day actions can be sent during the whole course of the day, or during the small period of twilight. You can change your ability once you submitted, however, if you change it like changing underwear, I'm going to get bored of it and penalise you some way or another.

I hope everything's clear now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the First Day

The day was certainly long, confusing and chaotic, but it had finally ended. The artefact activated once a consensus was reached. A ghostly light came out from the body named Riceballtail, leaving it lifeless, but with features. Everyone could recognize a the white ugly body of a wight.

Riceballtail, a
wight (sorcerers)
is lynched on Day 1.

The little white ball of ghostly light moved fast and flew directly towards the artefact, which devoured it on an instant. As soon as it vanished from existence, the spirit with vengeful energies that had been flying around all day approaches Amrun and with a swift move kills him. The features return to Amrun's body as his life goes away, showing the familiar face of the local spellthief, another sorcerer.

Amrun, a
spellthief (sorcerers)
is killed by a vengeful spirit on Day 1.

However, that was not al to discover. Another body, or more exactly, the remains of a skull lied on the floor. Someone recognize it as implosion, the always glee flameskull.

implosion, a
flameskull (sorcerers)
is found torn in pieces on Day 1.

And finally, an undead body was found almost completely destroyed, with enough remains just to identify it. It was Albert B. Rampage, a wight.

Albert B. Rampage, a
wight (sorcerers)
was destroyed on Day 1.

The artefact then makes the lights go dim, and everyone knew that it was time to rest... or so they wanted to believe.

Night 1 starts now! Send your actions before deadline, or risk losing your action!
Deadline is on June 8th at 15:00 hours (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

EDIT: Oops, kind of missed an action. There it is the updated end of the day.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry guys, but my Internet is being emo, so I can't just get the results of the night. Sorry for the delay, I'll try to have it on as soon as possible.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the First Night

The chaotic night reaches an end. Many sounds were heard during the night, but nothing was seen. As the artifact returned the lights to the chamber, the participants of this macabre game awoke. Some looked after themselves, tending mysterious wounds that had appeared over the night. Others began to look for corpses, and found just a pair lying around.

Soben, a
wight (sorcerers)
was found lifeless on Night 1.
CryMeARiver, a
blood sorcerer(sorcerers)
was found torn in two on Night 1.

You take the corpses to the improvised cementery where the others lie, and you find amazed that from the small pile the undead body of Riceballtail raises as her features disappear. She returns to life, featureless and ready to give it all once more!

Riceballtails returns to the game on Day 2.

DAY 2

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
14- Beefster
[Dying]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: gandalf5166, AGOG, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, SnakePlissken, WrathChild, Beefster, PeregrineV, BabySpice, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is on June 30h at midnight (GMT -5)

A blaring voice comes out from the artifact, exclaiming: "think your words twice, as there will be no turning back once you have spoken your mind."

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - AGOG
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
14- Beefster
[Dying]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (17): gandalf5166, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, SnakePlissken, WrathChild, Beefster, PeregrineV, BabySpice, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

Deadline is on June 30h at midnight (GMT -5)

Damn it, I had forgotten:
You find a dagger lying on the floor.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - AGOG
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
14- Beefster
[Dying]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (17): gandalf5166, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, SnakePlissken, WrathChild, Beefster, PeregrineV, BabySpice, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

Deadline is on June 30th at midnight (GMT -5)

Come on guys, I'm happy you're making my job easier, but lay some votes! Lemme see da action! You know, it really can't be
that
bad, can it?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(1) - SnakePlissken
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - AGOG
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
14- Beefster
[Dying]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- LynchMePls
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (16): gandalf5166, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, , WrathChild, Beefster, PeregrineV, BabySpice, LynchMePls, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

LynchMePls wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Come on guys, I'm happy you're making my job easier, but lay some votes! Lemme see da action! You know, it really can't be
that
bad, can it?

This annoys me to no end. You mess with the basic functioning of the game by disallowing unvotes and then complain when we don't want to vote? That is absurd.

Replace me out please. I have no patience for this game. Have fun everyone.

IceyCupcake wrote:
{scrubbed}

Ok. Oh, and btw, it annoys me to no end to see players whining for things that don't work exactly as they suppose to and that can't bear something different in their soup. You all knew this game was going to be different. But oh well, I won't say anything else about it. If anyone else want to replace out, be my guest. I worked hard for this setup, and I don't want to see it ruined by a couple of players who want to have their way. I rather leave it unplayed than ruined.

Oh, and I prodded a lot of people. Mana_Ku, AGOG, gandalf and Dry-fit all have been prodded.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Surye replaces LynchMePlis. Welcome to the game, Surye!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

As you're discussing a lot about this, I'll step in an clarify some things:
I still haven't found a replacement for Mana_Ku. But I'm searching! >_<

But, in all seriousness, there has been a small update in the rules. I forgot to add something
(stupid copy-paste)
and it wouldn't be fair for you to draw conclusions based on my mistakes.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

IceyCupcake wrote:
-Ability resolution: The order of resolution of abilities is (take note that not necessarily all abilities described here exist in the game): hide,
mass-redirect
, roleblock*, mass-roleblock, redirect*, protect, kill, damage, healing, investigate, recruit, affect other*, revive, miscellaneous abilities. Roleblock, affect other and redirect may switch place depending on who's the one being affected (the redirect takes place unless the roleblocker blocks the redirector; the same with affect other) Conflicting abilities of the same type will happen simultaneously.

Oh look, Bunny is confirmed mass redirector, Chess is confirmed roleblocker. Awesome. I love mod confirmation.

Snake will die today or tonight, we're not lynching him. Same with the Beef. I'll do an FOS count tonight, and then we can hear from replacements. I still like

Awesome. I love players' assumptions.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

You know, guys, it's like a week 'til deadline and I'm still not seeing votes. And believe me, the deadline, that's one real for sure.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

"It must all have been a trick from yesterday!" one of the featureless bodies exclaimed. "I'm sure it's safe to claim our names now. I'm an uttercold sorcerer," he said out loud. Nothing happened. "See? Nothing ha-" suddenly, just as it had happened the previous day, a dim glow emerged from his mouth and eyes, draining the life out of him. As the glow disappeared after a blinding flash, so did the life from the body, which had recovered all of its features. Someone recognized him, and it was indeed who he claimed to be.

14- Beefster, an
uttercold sorcerer (sorcerers)

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
11- SnakePlissken
[Bruised]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: gandalf5166, AGOG, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, SnakePlissken, WrathChild, PeregrineV, BabySpice, Surye, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Feysal wrote: We cannot claim, because we would die. We cannot reveal our abilities out of fear of having them stolen, which also prevents us from sharing what we've done with them. We cannot know ourselves what our actions have accomplished because of the mass redirection. We cannot use votes to wagon and pressure our suspects, since we can't unvote if we're wrong.

This game should've had a bastard mod warning in big, red letters.

Half of that statement is wrong; and the other half is not as you'd think so (well, there may be something true, but still). No wonder why you think there's any need for a bastard mod warning sign. :roll:

Just saying, you're worrying too much about things that shouldn't be taking your so much space in your mind. Well, just my honest opinion.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Another one step ahead and claim: "I'm a wight." And just if had happened the previous two times, the life from the featureless body mysteriously vanish after a strong flash. He was indeed a wight.

14- SnakePlissken, a
wight (sorcerers)

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: gandalf5166, AGOG, Riceballtail, Katy, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, WrathChild, PeregrineV, BabySpice, Surye, Zdenek, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is on June 30th at midnight (GMT -5)[/quote]

What do you need to understand that claiming is bad? And, what were you expecting? To end the day after that? It is not a modkill (though I should modkill Snake, as that was obviously against his wincon), so no quick end of the day for town.

Oh, and remember all of you that you can submit a day action. Just saying.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Feysal wrote:Now that I notice it, in the last two vote counts there are no votes any more. Is this a mistake, or did something happen?

Votecount was reset.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I am really not liking this lack of activity. I know lack of replacements doesn't help, but you could at least try to do something. Geez, it's not like you'd have to wait till deadline to decide anything.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

One day people. One day.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Dry-fit
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(8) - PeregrineV, gandalf5166, Katy, WrathChild, Feysal, AGOG, Riceballtail, BabySpice
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Mana_Ku
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (5): Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Dry-fit, Surye, Mana_Ku,

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Surye is at L-1.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount - End of Day 2

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
6- Katy
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Dying]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(8) - PeregrineV, gandalf5166, Katy, WrathChild, Feysal, AGOG, Riceballtail, BabySpice
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- Spyrex
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (5): Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Vaya, Surye, Spyrex,

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline was reached and there was no majority. No-lynch has been reached.

Twilight starts now. You have 24 hours to send me your action before night starts.

Deadline is on July 1st at midnight (GMT -5)

Note: Spyrex replaces Mana_Ku, and Vaya replaces Dry-fit. Welcome both of you to the game!
Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the Second Day

They waited as the light slowly disappear. They waited for anything to happen at all. But the light went completely out and nothing happened. Not even a tiny little scream of pain. Just nothing. Thus, tired and bored of the long day, they all decided to rest.

Night 2 starts now! Send your actions before deadline, or risk losing your action!
Deadline is on July 4th at 22:00 hours (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Taking into account that today's the 4th of July, I'll extend the deadline for one extra day. Happy holiday for all Americans!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry players, but I'm a bit busy and I can't update the thread until sometime tomorrow. Hope you understand.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the Second Night

The night passed quickly, almost too quickly for many to rest. They woke up as soon as the artifact provided the daylight, fearing they may be dead already. After checking on their own wounds, they all searched the place, and found a single lifeless body, and to their surprise, they found a shady featureless body rising from the remains of the now passed Katy.

Katy a
is found torn in two on Night 2.
Katy a
is removed from the game on Night 2.

CLS (tentatively, missing confirm) joins the game on Day 3!

DAY 3

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0)
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- CLS
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: gandalf5166, AGOG, Riceballtail, Bunnylover, IceyCupcake, Vaya, WrathChild, PeregrineV, BabySpice, Surye, Zdenek, SpyreX, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal, CLS

Deadline is on July 27th at midnight (GMT -5)

A blaring voice comes out from the artifact, exclaiming: "Judgment shall come before Death."

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(2) - inHimshallibe, Zdenek
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0)
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(2) - Feysal, IceyCupcake
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(1) - WrathChild
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(2) - AGOG, SpyreX
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- CLS
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (9): gandalf5166, Riceballtail, Bunnylover, Vaya, PeregrineV, Surye, SGRaaize, CLS, BabySpice

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Bowser enters the game instead of CSL. Welcome Bowser!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(2) - Riceballtail, Zdenek
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(2) - PeregrineV, Feysal
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(2) - IceyCupcake, gandalf5166
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(3) - AGOG, SpyreX, Vaya
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- CLS
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (6): Bunnylover, Surye, CLS, BabySpice, WrathChild, inHimshallibe

@Snow Bunny: The no lynch was reached yesterday as a result of no majority reached by deadline correct?

Yes. You failed to reach a majority by deadline, thus, no lynch.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

By the way, you all find a scroll lying on the floor.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- IceyCupcake
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(3) - Riceballtail, Zdenek, BabySpice
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(1) - SGRaaize
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(3) - PeregrineV, Feysal, WrathChild
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(5) - AGOG, SpyreX, Vaya, inHimshallibe, Bowser
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (2): Bunnylover, Surye

GreyICE wrote:
Mod: Replace out as IceyCupcake, Katsuki hasn't posted in ages and it's too annoying for me to be basically playing under an alt

So, you're basically saying IceyCupCake is out and GrayICE is in? When was the last time Katsuki reported?

Well, to prevent delaying the game any further, I'm going to count your activity as IceyCupCake until you confirm me Katsuki hasn't posted in a long time (send me a link via PM or something. )

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(3) - Riceballtail, Zdenek, BabySpice
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(1) - SGRaaize
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(4) - AGOG, SpyreX, inHimshallibe, Bowser
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (2): Bunnylover, Surye, Vaya

@GreyICE: You're own your own. Good luck!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(2) - Zdenek, BabySpice
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(1) - SGRaaize
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0) -
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(6) - SpyreX, inHimshallibe, Bowser, GreyICE, gandalf5166, Riceballtail
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (4): Bunnylover, Surye, Vaya, AGOG

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(6) - Zdenek, BabySpice, AGOG, Riceballtail, SGRaaize, Bunnylover
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(1) - SpyreX
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(2) - PeregrineV, Feysal,
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) - WrathChild
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(4) - inHimshallibe, Bowser, GreyICE, gandalf5166,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (2): Surye, Vaya,

Note: IceyCupCake, you were replaced. That means NO MORE POSTS!!! Stop it. You're out of the game.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(9) - Zdenek, BabySpice, AGOG, Riceballtail, SGRaaize, Bunnylover, Bowser, SpyreX, Feysal

12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(1) - PeregrineV
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(1) - WrathChild
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(3) - inHimshallibe, GreyICE, gandalf5166,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (2): Surye, Vaya,

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Vaya has been lynched. Modscene coming.
Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Another consensus was reached. Everyone raised their fingers and pointed out the featureless body that answered to the name of Vaya. However, instead of losing his life, Vaya's body recovered all of its features, and everyone could see its true identity. The artifact spoke with a clear voice: "Vaya the Paladin, you have been judged and have been found guilty of not been aligned with the sorcerers. Let your peers judge you a second time now that your identity has become clear."

Vaya gets targeted by a public and 100% accurate rolecop and faction cop. She was found to be a
Paladin, aligned with an Adventurer Party

Votecount has been reset. Deadline has been reset.

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0) -
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(0) -
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0) -
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (16): Surye, Vaya, Zdenek, BabySpice, AGOG, Riceballtail, SGRaaize, Bunnylover, Bowser, SpyreX, Feysal, inHimshallibe, , GreyICE, gandalf5166, WrathChild, PeregrineV

Deadline is on August 14th at midnight (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(2) - AGOG, inHimshallibe
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(3) - WrathChild, Bowser, BabySpice
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(1) - GreyICE
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (8): Surye, Vaya, Riceballtail, Bunnylover, SpyreX, Feysal, gandalf5166, PeregrineV

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(1) - AGOG
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - SGRaaize
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(5) - WrathChild, Bowser, BabySpice, Feysal, SpyreX
19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(2) - GreyICE, gandalf5166
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (5): Surye, Vaya, Riceballtail, Bunnylover, PeregrineV

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0) -
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
5- Riceballtail
[Bruised]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0) -
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0) -
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(1) - inHimshallibe
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
15- PeregrineV
[Bleeding]
(0) -
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(1) - Zdenek
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
18- Zdenek
[Healthy]
(9) - WrathChild, Bowser, BabySpice, Feysal, SpyreX, AGOG, GreyICE, Riceballtail, SGRaaize

19- SpyreX
[Bleeding]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Bruised]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(1) - gandalf5166
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (4): Surye, Vaya, Bunnylover, PeregrineV

Zdenek has been lynched.
He was aligned with the
wizards

Twilight 3 is on! You have exactly 24 hours to submit your day actions. Full flip and action resolution and mod scene will be posted after that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the Third Day

The second consensus of the day is reached, and this time the artifact passes judgement on the poor soul. The body falls to the ground lifeless, its features returning slowly. But no one could identify that man that lied cold and still on the floor. It was not hard to deduct that it must have been a filthy wizard.

18- Zdenek,
an illusionist (aligned with the wizards)
, was lynched on Day 3.

But he was not the only one to find eternal rest during the day. During the end of the day, one more body was found. It belonged to another unknown man, possibly another wizard. Additionally, a small pile of ashes were found at the same time that everyone was looking for the lucky wight that had returned from the death. They examined the ashes and it was clear that they were the rest of some poor undead. It seems her luck had finally worn out.

5- Riceballtail, a
wight (sorcerers)
was turn into ashes on Day 3.
15- PeregrineV,
an artificer (aligned with the wizards)
, was found torn in pieces on Day 3.

At last, two of the trespassers had died, but how many more were missing? For now, the decided it was best to recover their strength. The night would be certainly long, and thus, they prepared to rest as the lights of the chamber went out.

Night 3 starts now! Send your actions before deadline, or risk losing your action!
Deadline is on August 3rd at midnight (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I won't be able to update the game until tomorrow, so bear with me and be patient, k?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the Third Night

Another night passes far too quickly for those who wanted only to rest and forget about the mayhem. With the first flashes of light coming from the artifact, the participants of this wicked game soon and without problems find a huge body lying lifeless in the middle of the room. It was a blue dragon, a fellow sorcerer that long ago had joined the band. Now, it's mighty body lied still and cold, with several cuts and slash all over it. They needed all of their strength to move it aside so the day could go on. And so, a new day started.

19- Spyrex
Mana_Ku
, a
blue dragon (sorcerers)
was stabbed and slashed to death on Night 3.

DAY 4

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0)
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(0)
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting: gandalf5166, AGOG, Bunnylover, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, BabySpice, Surye, inHimshallibe, SGRaaize, Feysal, Bowser

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is on August 18th at midnight (GMT -5)

A blaring voice comes out from the artifact, exclaiming with a dreadful joy: "Let there be blood!"

You find the following items lying on the floor: a scroll, a wand, two rods, a ring, a bracelet, an amulet and a circlet.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Healthy]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(2) - BabySpice, Bowser
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(1) - inHimshallibe
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (9): gandalf5166, AGOG, Bunnylover, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

Note: I'm replacing Surye.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(4) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166, BabySpice, Bowser
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (8): AGOG, Bunnylover, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:As an aside, I'm pretty sure this game is fucked. I was hit by 12 points of damage last night, not sure
why
it's not showing up in the votecount though.

Can't I make an innocent mistake?

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
grab circlet

if I can.

No, you can't. It has already been taken.

@Feysal: Please, keep your tone down. I hate personal attacks.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(3) - Bunnylover, Bowser, BabySpice
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(2) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166,
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (7): AGOG, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(2) - Bunnylover, Bowser,
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(3) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166, BabySpice
23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (7): AGOG, GreyICE, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize, Feysal,

@GreyICE: I'm getting quite tired of your tone with the other players. Stop it now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Votecount

2- gandalf5166
[Healthy]
(0)
3- A Gaggle of Geese
[Dying]
(0)
7- Bunnylover
[Healthy]
(0)
8- GreyICE
[Healthy]
(0)
10- Vaya
[Healthy]
(0)
12- WrathChild
[Healthy]
(0)
16- BabySpice
[Healthy]
(0)
17- Surye
[Healthy]
(0) -
20- inHimshallibe
[Dying]
(0)
21- SGRaaize
[Bruised]
(7) - inHimshallibe, gandalf5166, BabySpice, Bowser, GreyICE, Bunnylover, Feysal

23- Feysal
[Healthy]
(0)
25- Bowser
[Healthy]
(0)

Not voting (5): AGOG, Vaya, WrathChild, Surye, SGRaaize

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. SGRaaize has been lynched. He was aligned with the
wizards

Twilight 4 is on! You have exactly 24 hours to submit your day actions. Full flip and action resolution and mod scene will be posted after that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry for the delay. You know, weekend and stuff. Twilight will end today at 22:00 (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End of the Fourth Day

Another day ends, the grand finally drawing closer as another body recovers its features at the cost of its life. This time it was someone unknown, and by the markings on his clothes, a member of the wizard party. How many are left? Only time will tell.

21- SGRaaize,
a sun cleric (aligned with the wizards)
, was lynched on Day 4.

Luckily, no more bodies were found. It seems things were already looking brighter (or is it darker? You never know when it's about undead) for the sorcerers. Before they could celebrate their small triumph, the lights went off and yet another night started.

Night 4 starts now! Send your actions before deadline, or risk losing your action!
Deadline is on August 18th at 22:00 (GMT -5)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

GreyICE has been modkilled and loses the game.

8- GreyICE
a bard, (adventurer party)
is modkilled and loses the game on Night 4.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The End

Explosions and the sound of metal clashing and blood running were heard all over the night. The ground trembled wildly, hiding all other noises for a moment. Then, screams of pain filled the chamber, erasing all other noises, and echoing once and again until the night ended. The first rays of light coming from the artifact revealed death all around. Three bodies lied lifeless with the features back on them.

17- Surye
LynchMePls
, a
lich (sorcerers)
was utterly destroyed on Night 4.
20- inHimshallibe, a
spellsword (aligned with the wizards)
, was killed on Night 4.
25- Bowser, a
devourer (sorcerers)
was turn into ashes on Night 4.

As they identified the bodies, they realized that the features were slowly returning to them. The artifact then spoke "GAME OVER" as it broke down and confirmed them that the this macabre game had finally reached an end.

Among the survivors there were a few who the sorcerers couldn't identify, probably those who called themselves a party of adventurers. However, before the sorcerers could react, one of the adventurers exclaimed out loud to their companions:

"My merciful god has finally granted me the means of getting out of here; come on!" and as he conjured a divine spell, three of the non-sorcerers, and the lifeless bodies of two more humans disappeared before the sorcerers could even react. Not that they cared, though. It was enough for them to be alive at that moment.

Another survivor, who his construct body denied all possibility of being a sorcerer, said: "my job here is done. Death comes to all, even if it may take time." The construct simply walked out, all other survivors clearly avoiding him.

Finally, a single devil stood there, watching the survivor with eyes that revealed his bloodlust. However, he sighed, grumbled a "meh, enough killing for now" and disappeared behind a cloud of stinky sulfur.

The rest of the survivors looked around, and realized that even though it had cost them greatly, they had won.

The
sorcerer faction
, composed by Pine, Riceballtail, Amrun, implosion, Albert B. Rampage, Soben, CryMeARiver, Beefster, SnakePlissken, Katy, Riceballtail, Spyrex, Surye, A Gaggle of Geese, Bunnylover and Bowser, win the game!
The
adventure party
, composed by Vaya, WrathChild and gandalf5166, meets its win condition and wins the game!
The
lich hunter faction
, composed by Baby Spice, meets its win condition and wins the game!
The
serial killer faction
, composed by Feysal, meets its win condition and wins the game!
The
wizard faction
, composed by SGRaaize, PeregrineV, Zdenek and inHimShallibe, loses the game!
GreyICE, modkilled, loses the game!

Congratulations on the winners!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Now, the role pms. This may take a while.

Feysal's role:
GlabrezuWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Glabrezu
, a demon who enjoys tempting the souls of the mortals and, of course, bringing some mayhem to the world. A stupid sorcerer from the Sorcerers’ Den summoned you to put you under his control. However, it seems he wasn’t smart enough to know that it’ll take more than a vial of holy water to keep you at bay. After you killed him, you found yourself lost in the middle of battle between mortals. The perfect opportunity to grab some souls!
Faction:
Serial Killer
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Summon Demon (one shot):
You may summon to the game another demon. The player joins the game as a Vrock at the end of the current phase. The Vrock is your ally and both of you share the same win condition. You, however, may not talk to him. You may only use this ability if you have been at L-2, or if you have 5 or less HP. You can’t also use this ability if there are 8 or less players remaining.
-Pincers (unlimited):
You deal 6 weapon damage. This is a damaging ability.
Spell-like abilities:

-Wish (one shot):
You share a qt with target non-demon player for the phase. In the topic, you must comment to target player that you can grant a single wish, whatever it is (target player won’t know your identity). The target can wish for almost anything (upon approval by me), and he will get it. Typical wishes may be dealing damage to a player, killing a player, recovering HP, getting an item, or another similar effect. If the wish is used to harm another player, you gain 5 points. If the wish is used to get an item, you gain 3 points. If the wish is used for neither things, you ignore the wish and deal instead 4 weapon damage to the target. Once the phase ends, the qt is closed, regardless of if a wish was made or not. Player’s choice for a wish is his to make, and you may encourage to take a certain path, but you can’t force him. This is a miscellaneous ability.
Passive abilities:

-Damage reduction:
You reduce all damage you receive by one.
-Immunity to electricity:
You ignore lighting damage.
Win condition:
Your team get one point for each player you kill. For each hammer vote you lay, your team also get one point. Your team wins if by end-game it has 10 or more points.

One of the best (or should I say luckiest?) roles played. Enough HP to withstand a few attacks, damage reduction to make it even easier. Only real threat was a insta-kill ability, but those were relatively scarce. It's a shame the summoning ability never saw light. In case you want to see, here's the role of the partner:
Vrock
Welcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a Vrock, a demon who lives to create havock. You were summoned by another demon, player1, to aid him in his little game of destroying everyone. You may not be able to speak with him, but you know how this roll: pick someone, kill, rinse and repeat. Easy, isn’t it?
Faction: Serial Killer
Alignment: Evil
HP: 10
Abilities:
-Claws (unlimited): You deal 4 weapon damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Stunning screech (unlimited): Target player can’t take actions for the current phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
Passive abilities:
-Damage reduction: You reduce all damage you receive by one.
-Immunity to electricity: You ignore lighting damage.
-Spores: You deal 1 point of damage to all players that target you.
Win condition: Your team get one point for each player you kill. For each hammer vote you lay, your team also get one point. Your team wins if by end-game it has 10 or more points.

Baby Spice's role
MarutWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Marut
, a construct with the life mission to hunt down those who defy death. You entered the Sorcerers’ Den searching for your target, a powerful lich who has messed enough with the powers of the death. It is your mission to stop him whatever it takes. However, you lost track of your target in the middle of the confusion, and now you must use all of your abilities and wits to find him and stop him. You are aware that you don’t necessarily need to kill him. You just need to ensure he doesn’t toy with death for the rest of his days. As a construct, you were build with that mission as your priority above all other things. And thus, you may not lose your time or resources with creatures that are not your target, unless, of course, either you or your mission are endangered by their actions.
You know from your target that it is quite a hard nut to chew. As a powerful sorcerer and a superior undead, you know that it has some defenses under its sleeve. Lucky for you, you are prepared to deal with such nuisances.
Faction:
Lich Hunter
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities:

-Fist of thunder (unlimited):
You deal 3 points of weapon damage plus 1 point of sonic damage. This ability ignores damage reduction. This is a damaging ability.
-Fist of lighting (unlimited):
You deal 3 points of weapon damage plus 1 point of lighting damage. This ability ignores damage reduction. This is a damaging ability.
Spells-like abilities:

-Greater Dispel Magic (One-shot):
You end all effects affecting target player. If the effects are permanents (such as passive abilities), they return at the end of the next phase. This is a dispelling ability.
-Wall of force (one-shot):
Target player can’t perform actions for that phase, nor it can be targeted by other actions. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Earthquake (one-shot):
You deal 2 points of damage to all other players. You may use this ability even if you don’t know who the lich is. This is a damaging ability.
-Geas/quest (one-shot):
You impose a permanent restriction of some sort (be it action restriction, like “no attacks”; or a post restriction, like “must post with images”) on target player. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is an affecting ability.
-Chain Lighting (three shot):
You deal 3 lighting damage to target player and all other players that target it. This is a damaging ability.
-Mass inflict light wounds (three shot):
You deal 1 point of unholy damage to up to 5 players. This is a damaging ability.
-Locate creature (unlimited):
Tells you if the target is the lich. This is an investigating ability.
Passive abilities:

-Regenerate:
You recover one HP at the beginning of each phase.
-Damage reduction:
-Construct:
You are immune to mind affecting spells and killing abilities.
-Fervent hunter:
You may only attack your target, the lich. You can also attack players that are currently voting for you. If you haven’t discovered who the lich is, you may only attack players that are currently voting for you. You may perform non-damaging actions on any player, though.
Win condition:
You win if your target, the lich, dies, or if you successfully impose a geas/quest on it that prevents it from taking further actions. Once you win you leave the game.

She investigated, like, all players but the Surye. So unlucky. A relatively easy win condition, only threats were dying (and that was certainly hard) and reaching end-game without the lich dying (which, funny enough, almost happened.) A powerful role, limited by having to find a single player among 25.

PeregrineV's role:
ArtificerWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are an
Artificer
, a tinker with peerless ability, capable of crafting powerful items even in the middle of a battle. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. Your allies are: Zdenek, an illusionist and leader of the team; SGRaaize, a sun cleric; and inHimshallibe, a spellsword; and of course, all the arsenal you have at your disposal.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your allies during nights here. As long as the illusionist lives, you can talk during day as well.
Abilities

-Create Item (Three times):
You dedicate the whole phase creating a magical item. At the end of the phase you get the item. You may ask for the type of item you create (arms, scrolls, potions, wondrous items, rings*, wands, rods**, or the like), but its effect will be completely random, but it will follow some guidelines depending on the following: when using this ability, you may choose to expend more than one use of this ability to increase the power of the item to be crafted. Thus, if you decide to expend two uses of this abilities, you’ll get a better item than if you decide to expend only one use; likewise if you decide to expend all three uses in a single shot. If for some reason should you fail, all the uses expended will be lost. *rings may only be crafted while expending all three uses of this ability; **rods may only be crafted while expending at least two uses of this ability.
Items

-Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (One-shot):
You recover 3 HP.
-Scroll of Stoneskin (One-shot):
You ignore the next 5 points of damage you would receive from any source.
-Scroll of Restoration (One-shot):
You recover one use of one of your abilities, at your choice. If it's a spell, it can only be of Lv2 or lower.
-Scroll of Fireshield (One-shot):
All players that target you that phase receive 2 fire damage.
-Scroll with Explosive Runes (One-shot):
Deals 4 fire damage to the owner when activated.
-Wand of Dispel Magic (Three-shot):
You dispel one magic effect on target player.
-Wand of Magic Missile (Five-shot):
You deal 2 force damage to target player.
-Rod of Cancellation (unlimited):
Target item loses all of its magical properties. You may target a player, and one of its items will lose its magical properties.
-Rod of Detection (passive):
You are warned at the end of each phase if you were targeted during that phase.
-Ring of Regeneration (passive):
You recover 1 HP at the beginning of each phase.
-Amulet of Proof against Detection and Location (passive):
You are immune to spells that investigate.
-Bracelets of Hide from Undead (passive):
Unintelligent undead won't attack you.
-Circlet of Mind Blank (passive):
You are immune to mind-affecting spells.
Win condition:
You win when all sorcerers are dead and at least one wizard is alive.

The jac-of-all-trades of the scum team.

Zdenek's role
IllusionistWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are an
Illusionist
, an epic wizard leader of the elite team sent to the Den to end the Sorcerers’ threat once for all. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. For this task you have under your command three more elite soldiers: SGRaaize, a cleric; PeregrineV, an artificer; and inHimshallibe, a spellsword; and of course, all the might of the raw powers of the world.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your allies during nights here. As long as you live, you can talk during day as well.
Abilities:

Spells (four Lv 1; three Lv 2; two Lv 3, one Lv 4):

-Magic Missile (Lv 1):
You deal 2 force damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Blur (Lv 1):
The next weapon attack target receives will fail. This is a protecting ability.
-Minor image (Lv 1):
Change the target of one ability target player uses to another player. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is a redirecting ability.
-Mirror Image (Lv 1):
All actions targeting you that night will fail. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Baleful Transposition (Lv 1):
Target two players. All actions targeting those players are switched. This is a redirecting ability.
-Greater invisibility (Lv 2):
You become invisible until the end of the next phase (you appear as if you had leave the game. You can take actions as normal, but if you post this effect ends.) This is an affecting ability.
-Mirage Arcana (Lv 2):
All targets of all actions of that phase are randomized. This is a redirecting ability.
-Shadow Evocation (Lv 2):
You create an illusory fireball that deals 3 fire damage to the target and all other players that target the target. This is a damaging ability.
-Phantasmal killer (Lv 2):
You deal 5 damage to target player. This attack can’t be tracked back to you, nor it can’t be watched. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is a damaging ability.
-Screen (Lv 3):
You and your allies are protected from all forms of investigation for the phase. This is an affecting ability.
-Permanent Image (Lv 3):
You mislead the target into missing the next phase. He is removed from the game and returns and the beginning of the next phase. This is a removing ability.
-Epic Misdirection (Lv 4):
All actions for the night are redirected to target player. This is a redirecting ability.
Win condition:

A role with many uses, and a bit broken, I must say. Sadly, Zdenek didn't play the role well (not to mention his play was incredible scummy)

SGRaaize's role
Sun ClericWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Sun Cleric
, a battle cleric specialized in destroying undeads. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. Your allies are: Zdenek, an illusionist and leader of the team; PeregrineV, an artificer; and inHimshallibe, a spellsword; and of course, all the might of your deity’s powers.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your allies during nights here. As long as the illusionist lives, you can talk during day as well.
Abilities

-Greater turn undead (two times):
You kill target undead. You are aware that some undead may not be affected by this ability. This is a killing ability.
Spells (four Lv 1; two Lv 2; one Lv 1)

-Cure moderate wounds (Lv 1):
You heal 3 points of damage to target player. This is a healing ability.
-Searing light (Lv 1):
You deal 2 untyped damage to target player. If the target is undead, you instead deal 4 damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Sanctuary (Lv 1):
You are untargetable for the phase, but you can’t take other actions. This is a hiding ability.
-Flame strike (Lv 2):
You deal 2 fire damage and 2 untyped damage. The untyped damage can’t be blocked nor prevented by any source. This is a damaging ability.
-Mass cure light wounds (Lv 2):
You heal 1 point of damage to up to 4 players. This is a healing ability.
-Spell Immunity (Lv 2):
Target player is immune to all spells during that phase. This is a protecting ability.
-Heal (Lv 3):
You heal 7 points of damage to target player. This is a healing ability.
-Sunburst (Lv 3):
You deal 6 untyped damage to target player. If the target is undead, you instead deal 12 damage. This is a damaging ability.
Items

-Warhammer [weapon]:
You deal 2 weapon damage.
Win condition:

The team's support. It's ability to kill undead was certainly useful, and SGRaaize used it wisely. Oh, and that gambit he tried to pull off, nice one.

inHim's role
SpellswordWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Spellsword
, a wizard trained in the ways of the sword. You were sent here by the dean of the Magic Order Academy after the previous events that almost ended with the lives of all wizards of the Order. Your mission is simple: Eliminate all sorcerers and their minions. Your allies are: Zdenek, an illusionist and leader of the team; PeregrineV, an artificer; and SGRaaize, a sun cleric; and of course, your masterful skill with both sword and magic.
Faction:
Wizards
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
Abilities:

-Channel Spell (unlimited):
You may channel one of your spells through your weapon. You may choose to do this before you perform an action with your weapon. If your weapon attack hits its target, the spell is released and the target will be affected as well. If the attack fails, the spell is lost.
Spells (Four Lv 1; three Lv 2):

-Rainbow Beam (Lv 1):
You deal 3 points of a random type of damage, taken from fire, lighting, cold, acid or sonic. This is a damaging ability.
-Combust (Lv 1):
You deal 2 fire damage to target player and that player catches fire. At the end of the next phase, it takes an additional point of fire damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Dispel Magic (Lv 1):
You dispel on magic effect on target player. If channeled through a weapon, you ignore one magic protection the target may have. This is a dispelling ability.
-Acid Storm (Lv 2):
You deal 2 acid damage to all players, including yourself. This is a damaging ability.
-Desintegrate (Lv 2):
You deal 5 damage to target player. If the player is killed by this spell, it can't be revived. This is a damaging ability.
-Burning Blood (Lv 2):
You deal 2 point of acid damage and 2 point of fire damage to the target. At the end of each phase, target player receives an additional point of acid and an additional point of fire damage. This is a damaging ability.
Items:

-Dancing dagger x 2 [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 1 weapon damage. Instead of attacking with the weapon, you may choose to loose it to attack on its own. The dagger will attack whatever target you want for two phases, and then will fall to the ground, losing all of its magical properties and becoming a normal dagger.
-Vicious greatsword [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 5 points of weapon damage against the target and you receive one point of damage.
-Holy longsword [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 2 points of weapon damage. If your target is evil, you deal one extra point of damage and ignore any damage reduction the target may have.
Win condition:

The scum strongarm. Capable of taking down even the toughest players in one shot, this was certainly the replacement for the common group team scum has.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

WrathChild's role
ClericWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Cleric
, a holy man blessed with divine powers by your deity. You’re part of an adventurer party that was raiding the Sorcerers’ Den before the mayhem started. When everything started, your party wizard died, and now you’re trapped in the middle of the conflict. Now, you must use your abilities at your best if you want to survive. You could bring the wizard back from death, but sadly you ran out of diamonds, the material component of the Resurrection spell. However, if you could get out of that place, it would be easy for you to bring the wizard -and all of your party members that may die- back from the afterlife.
Faction:
Adventurer Party
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
You can talk with your friends during nights here.
Abilities:

-Turn undead (two times):
You remove target undead from the game. You are aware that some undead may not be affected by this ability. This is a removing ability.
Spells (four Lv 1; two Lv 2; one Lv 1)

-Deathwatch (Lv 1):
Target up to four players. You learn how much HP remaining those players have. This is a investigative ability.
-Cure moderate wounds (Lv 1):
-Mass cure light wounds (Lv 2):
You heal 1 point of damage to up to 4 players. This is a healing ability.
-Spell Immunity (Lv 2):
Target player is immune to all spells during that phase. This is a protecting ability.
-Dispel Magic (Lv 2):
You end one effect affecting target player. This is a dispelling ability.
-Cure critical wounds (Lv 2):
You heal 5 points of damage to target player. This is a healing ability.
-Mass cure moderate wounds (Lv 3):
You heal 3 point of damage to up to 4 players. This is a healing ability.
-Antimagic Field (Lv 3):
You and your allies are immune to spells for the phase. This is a protecting ability.
-Holy word (Lv 3):
You kill target evil player. This is a killing ability.
Items:

Mace [weapon]:
Deal 1 weapon damage.
Ring of deathward (passive):
You are immune to killing abilities.
Win condition:
If you survive ‘til endgame, your team gets 2 points. On the other hand, if you die, your team loses 2 points. You win if your team has 7 or more points at endgame.

Again, team support. Staying alive wasn't extremely hard with that many healing abilities and with the ring.

Vaya's role
PaladinWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Paladin
, a holy warrior with a simple mission: destroy all evil on the world. You’re part of an adventurer party that was raiding the Sorcerers’ Den before the mayhem started. When everything started, your party wizard died, and now you’re trapped in the middle of the conflict. Now, you must use your abilities at your best if you want to survive. Blessed with holy powers, you are quite skilled when it comes to pass judgement to the wicked, even from the afterlife. However, those abilities must only be used to harm the evil ones, not the innocent souls caught in the midst of their plots.
Faction:
Adventurer Party
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
Abilities:

-Detect Evil (unlimited):
Tells you if target player is evil or not. This is an investigating ability.
-Smite Evil (two times):
You deal 6 damage to target evil player. This is a damaging ability.
-Lay on hands (three times):
Spells (two Lv 1; one Lv 2)

-Shield Other (Lv 1):
You take half damage target player would take the next time he’s attacked. Target player takes only half damage from that attack. This is a protecting ability.
-Holy Sword (Lv 2)
: Target weapon deals additional 2 holy damage. This is an affecting ability.
Passive abilities:

-Divine grace:
You are immune to non-damaging spells.
-Holy remains:
You can’t be turned into an undead once you die.
-Unbreakable oath:
If you are in the graveyard, you can attack a player with your Holy Avenger. Instead of dealing weapon damage, you deal holy damage. If the target is nonevil, this attack always fail. On the other hand, if the target is evil, this damage can’t be prevented. If you didn’t have the Holy Avenger at the moment of your death, then this ability is disabled. While you're on the graveyard, you can be lynched. If you are lynched you are removed from the game (although you may still win with your faction.)
Items:

-Holy Avenger [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 2 points of weapon damage. If your target is evil, you deal one extra point of damage and ignore any damage reduction the target may have. An evil player grabbing this item permanently loses 1 HP and one spell slot from its maximum level (if any).
Win condition:
For each evil player you kill or are in the lynching wagon your team gets 1 point. For each good player you kill or are in the lynching wagon your team loses 1 point. You win if your team has 7 or more points at endgame.

The party's tank. It's point was to draw attention from the cleric or its other partners. And, there was a plus if it died.

GreyICE's role
BardWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Bard
, a prankster who uses both wit and music to overcome all dangers. You’re part of an adventurer party that was raiding the Sorcerers’ Den before the mayhem started. When everything started, your party wizard died, and now you’re trapped in the middle of the conflict. Now, you must use your abilities at your best if you want to survive. You can use your art to help or hinder others, or you may use your wit to avoid harm. You may be a prankster, and a bit of an insane, but you are loyal to your group. And thus, you know it is your duty to draw all attention so your partners have an easier time surviving.
Faction:
Adventurer Party
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Group abilities:
Abilities:

-Bardic Knowledge (unlimited):
You learn everything about something (role, item, etc), as long as you know its name. This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Inspire Greatness (two time):
Up to three players get +1 bonus to damage to the next attack they make. This is an affecting ability.
-Inspire Heroics (one time):
Up to two players are immune to weapon attacks for the night. This is a protecting ability.
-Fascinate (one time):
All actions are blocked for the phase. This is a mind-affecting ability. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Mass Suggestion (one time):
Up to four players will gain a restriction of some sort (be it action restriction, like “no attacks”; or a post restriction, like “must post with images”.) This restriction remains until the end of the next phase. This is a mind-affecting ability. This is an affecting ability.
-Hide (unlimited):
You become untargetable for the current phase. If used during the day, you lose your ability to vote. This is a hiding ability.
-Disguise (unlimited):
Target a player. All actions targeting that player will be redirected to you. This is a redirecting ability.
-Pick pockets (unlimited):
You can only use this ability if you hid in the previous phase. You steal one object target player has, if any.
Spells (two Lv. 1; one Lv 2)

-Haste (Lv 1):
Target player acts first, regardless of ability resolution order. This is an affecting ability.
-Slow (Lv 1):
Target player acts last, regardless of ability resolution order. This is an affecting ability.
-Deep Slumber (Lv 1):
Target player can’t perform actions for the phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Shout (Lv 2):
Deals 3 sonic damage to all other players. This is a damaging ability.
Items:

Shortsword [weapon]:
Deal 1 weapon damage.
Wand of fireball [weapon](three shot):
Deals 2 fire damage.
Win condition:
For each 7 votes you get from players other than your allies, you get 1 point. You win if your team has 7 or more points at endgame.

A role whose main point was to draw attention off the rest of the party, drawing votes to win and hiding to avoid harm. It could also give a hand to the other partners in case pressure fell on them. The win condition would work this way: each day, votes from different players would count only once. His tactic was good, but it's a shame in the end GreyICE became too obnoxious.

gandalf's role
RangerWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Ranger
, a master tracker and a seasoned warrior. You are part of an adventurer party that was raiding the Sorcerers’ Den before the mayhem started. When everything started, your party wizard died, and now you’re trapped in the middle of the conflict. Now, you must use your abilities at your best if you want to survive., your speciality is hunting undead. When you were a child your parents died at the hands of some zombies, planting in you the seed of hate towards all undead. Luckily for you, this place is filled with them.
Faction:
Adventurer Party
Alignment:
Good
HP:
Group abilities:
Abilities:

-Track (unlimited):
You track the last action target player performed. This is an investigating ability.
-Hide (unlimited):
You become untargetable for the current phase. If used during the day, you lose your ability to vote. This is a hiding ability.
-Double Strike (unlimited):
You make two weapon attacks, either at the same target or at two different targets. This is a damaging ability.
Passive abilities:

-Evasion:
You only take half damage from damaging spells.
-Favoured enemy:
You deal two extra points of damage when attacking undead.
Items:

-Scimitar [weapon](unlimited) x 2:
Deal 2 weapon damage.
-Seeking longbow [weapon](unlimited):
You deal 1 point of weapon damage. This attack can’t be blocked (though the damage can be prevented.)
Win condition:
For each undead you kill, your team gets 1 point. You win if your team has 7 or more points at endgame.

Most undead had low HP, so high damage was not really necessary. It had the track ability to help him pass as town if needed, and hide in case of danger.

CryMeARiver's role
Blood SorcererWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Blood Sorcerer
, a spellcaster who can infuse its own life energy on spells to make them stronger. You are sure that with this unique ability you will be able to dispatch a few of the invaders before they can even lay a finger on you. And, well, after all, if you die you can become an undead, so no worries there!
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities:

Spells (four Lv 1, two Lv 2)

-Ice Knife (Lv 1):
You deal 1 point of cold damage to target player. If the attack fails (for any reason other than you being blocked), then you deal 1 point of cold damage to all players that had targeted the target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Death Armor (Lv 1):
Players attacking you with weapons for that phase receive 1 point of damage. This is an affecting ability.
-Chain of Eyes (Lv 1):
You track all actions of target player for that phase. This is an investigating ability.
-Bands of Steel (Lv 1):
Target player can’t perform actions for the phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Lesser Globe of Invulnerability (Lv 2):
You are immune to Lv 1 spells for that phase. This is a protecting ability.
-Wall of Stone (Lv 2):
You can’t perform other actions that phase, but you can’t be targeted either. This is a hiding ability.
-Indomitability (Lv 2):
Target player can’t be reduced below 1 HP until the end of the phase. This is an affecting ability.
-Probe Thoughts (Lv 2):
You learn target player’s alignment. This is a investigating ability.
Passive:

-Blood Bond:
Each time you cast a spell, if it’s damaging, you may pay X HP to deal X additional damage with that spell. If it’s investigative, you may pay 3 HP to ignore protections the target may have against investigations. If it’s affecting, you may pay 2 HP to increase the duration for an additional phase. In any case, you may pay 5 HP to ignore protections the target may have from spells. Note that if you can’t actually lose the HP, then the extra effect won’t take place.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated, and at least one sorcerer is still alive.

Weak spells that could be powered with HP. A lot of strategy involved, sadly it was removed from game early.

Albert B. Rampage's, Riceballtail's, SnakePlissken's, Pine's, Soben's role
WightWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Wight
, a sentient undead albeit not the strongest. You were hanging out in the Den, eating rotting corpses, and doin’ undead stuff when chaos started. Though you can’t actually feel fear, you are still worried that your nice existence may come to an end, and thus you must use all of your abilities to get out of this one alive. Well, “alive”.
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Slam (unlimited):
You deal 1 weapon damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
Passive:

-Spawn:
Players killed by your slam attack turn into skeletons at the beginning of the next night phase.
-Undead:
You are an undead. Unholy damage from sources other than you recovers you; curative spells deal damage instead of healing HP.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated, and at least one sorcerer is still alive.

Vanilla townies with sugar on top.

Katy's role
Mystic TheurgeWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Mystic Theurge
, an odd hybrid between a sorcerer and a cleric. As the only one with access to divine magic, you were actually quite important in the Den, the right hand of the Lich itself. However, now that everything is on chaos, you must prove your worth by killing all invaders before they kill all of you. For that, you have tons of spells, and the ever useful Resurrection spell.
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities:

Spells (eight Lv 1, six Lv 2, one Lv 3)

-Inflict moderate wounds (Lv 1):
You deal 2 points of unholy damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Summon Monster II (Lv 1):
You either track or watch target player. This is an investigating ability.
-Acid Arrow (Lv 1):
Deals 1 acid damage to a target player. At the end of the following phase, the target player receives 1 extra acid damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Detect Thoughts (Lv 1):
You obtain one message from one quicktopic target player has, if any. This is an investigating ability.
-Mass inflict light wounds (Lv 2):
You deal 1 point of unholy damage to up to 4 players. This is a damaging ability.
-Spell Immunity (Lv 2):
-Dispel Magic (Lv 2):
You end one effect affecting target player. This is a dispelling ability.
-Inflict critical wounds (Lv 2):
You deal 4 points of unholy damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Resurrection (Lv 3):
You return target dead player to the game. That player returns to the game at the beginning of the next phase with half its maximum HP. This is a reviving ability.
Win condition:

Resurrecting was powerful. The investigating abilities were also useful, as they were rather scarce. A good addition to town.

Bunnylover's role
Wild SorcererWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Wild Sorcerer
, bearer of strong yet unpredictable powers. You are actually kind of happy the chaos started, but you are still worried for your own life. You haven’t mastered the arts of wild magic just to die here, right? So, use all of your chaotic abilities if you want to survive (although, well, you can only hope chaos is with you this time...)
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities:

Spells (four Lv 1, three Lv 2, one Lv 3)

-Wild Magic (Lv 1):
????????
-Wild Magic (Lv 2):
????????
-Wild Magic (Lv 3):
????????
Passive:

-Wild Magic:
Your spells have random effects. The effects depend on the level of the spell slot used. You know what your spells do the moment you cast them, but once you cast them and know their effect you can’t cancel them.
Win condition:

The spells would be chosen from other player's list, matching the same level of the spell used. This role saved town from a certain defeat, you know?

Amrun's role
SpellthiefWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
spellthief
, a sort-of-warrior trained in dealing with spellcasters. What are you doing then working with sorcerers? Well, they pay good, and they give you the chance to learn some neat tricks. However, you didn’t predicted that you’d be caught in the middle of a war between wizards and sorcerers. Seems like you’ll have to give your best if you want to get out alive of this one, and it seems pairing up with the sorcerers is the best option, so what the hell!
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities

-Spellstrike (unlimited):
You make a normal weapon attack and can either deal 2 additional points of damage with that weapon, or cast one of your spells (the target of the spell must be the player you just struck). You may only use this against targets that have not voted for you in that phase and that have not targeted you in that phase (the ability will fail if used against such players). This is a damaging ability.
-Steal Spell (Four times):
You make a normal weapon attack and can steal one of the spells of your target. Target player loses one random spell of Lv 1 (if any). Additionally, you may choose to expend another use of this ability to steal one spell of Lv 2 (if any). The target loses one slot or one use of the stolen spell. You may only use this against targets that have not voted for you in that phase and that have not targeted you in that phase (the ability will fail if used against such players). This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Steal Spell Effect (Three times):
You make a normal weapon attack and can steal one of the magic passive effects of your target (if any). Target player loses one random helping passive effect coming from a magic source, and you gain that effect for the phase. At the end of the phase, the target recovers the effect (unless it has expired), and you lose it. You may only use this against targets that have not voted for you in that phase and that have not targeted you in that phase (the ability will fail if used against such players). This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Spell Poison - Mindfire (unlimited):
You attack the target with your weapon. If your attack hits, you poison the target with Mindfire (every time the target tries to cast a spell, it receives 2 points of damage that can’t be prevented.) In order to use this ability, you must sacrifice one Lv 2 spell slot. This is a affecting ability.
Spells (Three Lv 1; two Lv 2):

-Shocking Grasp (Lv 1):
You deal 1 point of lighting damage. This is a damaging ability.
-Touch of Idiocy (Lv 1):
Target player can’t cast spells until the end of the next phase. This is a affecting ability.
-Confusion (Lv 2):
The target of the next action target player takes is randomized. This is a redirecting ability.
-Hold Monster (Lv 2):
Target player can’t take actions in the next phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
Items:

Dagger [weapon]:
Deal 1 weapon damage.
Win condition:

Awww, I had so many plans for this role. Shame it was removed soooo early.

Beefster's role
Uttercold SorcererWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are an
Uttercold Sorcerer
, master of the uttercold, a dreadful energy that draws power both from the negative and cold planes. With your powers you are capable of turning even the toughest human in solid ice with the blink of an eye, and thus this little invasion means nothing to you. However, it seems the boss is worried, and you must show your loyalty to him by giving your best in this struggle.
Your uttercold spells have an interesting feature: they won’t hurt undead, meaning that some of your allies may be completely protected from your attacks should you fail to aim.
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

Spells (six Lv 1, three Lv 2, one Lv 3)

-Ice Knife (Lv 1):
You deal 1 point of cold damage to target player. If the attack fails (for any reason other than you being blocked), then you deal 1 point of cold damage to all players that had targeted the target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Capricious Zephyr (Lv 1):
You can’t be targeted by non-spell actions during that phase. This is a hiding ability.
-Hailstone (Lv 1):
You deal 2 cold damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Orb of Cold (Lv 2):
Deals 4 cold damage to target player. This action is treated as a weapon attack instead of a spell for other effects that interact with it. This is a damaging ability.
-Wall of Ice (Lv 2):
Target player is protected against abilities that night, and can't perform any action. However, if the target player uses a fire spell, this effect will vanish and the player will receive 2 points of cold damage. If the player is target of a fire spell or a weapon attack, this effect will vanish and the attacking player will receive 2 points of cold damage. This is a protecting ability.
-Ice Storm (Lv 2):
Deals 2 cold damage to all players that perform actions on other players. This is a damaging ability.
-Ice Claw (Lv 3):
You create an ice claw that grapples the target. Target player can’t take actions for the phase and takes 4 cold damage. This is a roleblocking ability.
Passive:

-Lord of the Uttercold:
With any spell you have that deal cold damage, you may choose to deal only half of that damage as cold damage, and the other half as unholy damage (values are rounded down). You know undead recover HP when hit by unholy damage, and thus, your spells don’t affect most of undead.
Win condition:

An ordinary vigilante-like role. I must say that I liked the way Beefster played.

Surye's role
LichWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Lich
, an undead sorcerer and master of the Sorcerers’ Den. The sudden attack of the wizards caught you and your minions unaware, and you were led to push the panic button to avoid a certain defeat. You triggered an ancient relic that created a great confusion effect on everyone on the Den. It is now your chance to use your abilities to drive the threat away from there, and live to see another night. Well, technically, you are already dead, but you get the point.
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Claw (unlimited):
You deal 1 point of unholy damage. This is a damaging ability.
Spells (Six Lv 1; four Lv 2; two Lv 3; one Lv 4)

-Magic Missile (Lv 1):
You deal 2 force damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Ray of Exhaustion (Lv 1):
Target player can't perform actions that night. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Vampiric Touch (Lv 1):
You deal 1 point of damage, you recover 1 HP. This is a damaging ability.
-Animate Dead (Lv 2):
You turn a target dead player into a skeleton. You can command the skeleton to attack a player of your choice the same night you create it, or any other night without using your ability slot. A skeleton has 1 HP, and deals 1 weapon damage per attack. As long as the skeleton lives, that player slot can't be affected (for example, the player can't be revived or be targeted by abilities that target dead players). This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Enervation (Lv 2):
Target player loses one spell lot of its maximum level. This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Symbol of Pain (Lv 2):
Target a player. All players that target that player in the next phase will receive 1 point of damage. This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Create Undead (Lv 2):
You turn a target dead player into a mohrg. You can command the mohrg to attack a player of your choice the same night you create it, or any other night without using your ability slot. A mohrg has 3 HP, and deals 2 weapon damage per attack. As long as the mohrg lives, that player slot can't be affected (for example, the player can't be revived or be targeted by abilities that target dead players). This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Energy Drain (Lv 3):
Target player loses two spell slots of its maximum level. You recover 3 HP. This is a miscellanoues ability.
-Finger of Death (Lv 3):
You kill target player. This is a killing ability.
-Create Greater Undead (Lv 3):
You create an intelligent undead from the corpse of a dead player. A player joins the game as an intelligent undead at the end of the current phase. The undead created is in your faction. You may cast this spell only once per game, and only during the night. When casting it, you must target a dead player, and that player will be removed from the game. This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Animus Blizzard (Lv 4):
You summon a blizzard that deals 3 cold damage to all players that perform actions during the night. Up to two players killed by this spell are turned into skeletons. This is a damaging ability.
-Ruin (Lv 4):
You deal 12 points of damage to target player. If the player is killed by this spell, it can't be revived. This is a damaging ability.
Passive:

-Immunity to cold:
You ignore cold damage.
-Immunity to mind affecting spells and killing abilities.

-Damage reduction:
-Superior undead:
You are an undead. Unholy damage from sources other than you recovers you; curative spells deal damage instead of healing HP. Unlike many other undead, you can’t be turned.
Win condition:

The most powerful role for town, wasted. I must say that while LMP was doing a good job (although he was too trigger happy, which actually ended up hurting town. You know, there were better things that killing someone), Surye totally screwed up.

Spyrex's role
Blue dragonWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Blue Dragon
, a powerful creature of myth and legends with a love for the arcane arts. You were training your abilities with a long life partner, chesskid3, when a massive confusion befell on all of you. Next thing you know is that somehow a group of wizards have infiltrated the den to kill all sorcerers. Now, you must use all of your mighty abilities to put such threat to an end.
Well, at least you are not completely confused as everyone else, as thanks to the bond you share with chesskid3, you can still recognize him -and even talk to him!
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Breath weapon (three times):
You deal 3 lighting damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Bite (unlimited):
You deal 2 weapon damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
Spells (Two Lv 1; one Lv 2)

-Magic circle against good (Lv 1):
You are protected from all actions coming from good players for this phase. This is a protecting ability.
-Desecrate (Lv 1):
Target undead deals 1 extra point of damage with its attacks. This is an affecting ability.
-Gaseous form (Lv 2):
You become immune to all actions for the current phase. This is a hiding ability.
-Unholy Blight (Lv 2):
You deal 2 points of unholy damage to target good player, and that player fails its next action. This is a damaging ability.
-Arcane Eyes (Lv 2):
You watch target player. This is an investigating ability.
Passive:

-Damage reduction:
-Bond of blood:
You know the Dragon Disciple is aligned with the sorcerers, and he knows you’re aligned with them as well.
-Telepathic bond:
You can talk with the Dragon Disciple at all times in here.
Win condition:

A town role designed to take hits. Oh, yes, and mason. ;)

A Gaggle of Geese's role
Dragon DiscipleWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Dragon Disciple
, a sorcerer with a keen interest in the ancient draconic arts. You were training your abilities with a long life partner, Mana_Ku, when a massive confusion befell on all of you. Next thing you know is that somehow a group of wizards have infiltrated the den to kill all sorcerers. Now, you must use all of your mighty abilities to put such threat to an end.
Well, at least you are not completely confused as everyone else, as thanks to the bond you share with Mana_Ku, you can still recognize him -and even talk to him!
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Breath weapon (one time):
You deal 2 lighting damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Bite (unlimited):
Spells (four Lv 1, three Lv 2)

-Alarm (Lv 1):
Choose between yourself and your mason partner. You are warned the next time someone targets you or your mason partner. This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Whispering Wind (Lv 1):
You can send a small message (up to 25 words) to another player. That player won't know who send it. This is a miscellaneous ability.
-Hideous Laughter (Lv 1):
Target player can’t take actions for the current phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Chain lighting (Lv 2):
You deal 2 lighting damage to target player and all other players that targeted him. This is a damaging ability.
-Symbol of Fear (Lv 2):
You become untargetable for the night. This is a hiding ability.
Passive:

-Bond of blood:
You know the Blue Dragon is aligned with the sorcerers, and he knows you’re aligned with them as well.
-Telepathic bond:
You can talk with the Blue Dragon at all times in here.
Win condition:

The other mason. Not as powerful, but with some interesting abilities.

implosion's role
FlameskullWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You are a
Flameskull
, a sentient flaming skull (duh). You were just being you, floating around, burning some bats for the hell of it, and you know, being an ass when the chaos started. Though you can’t actually feel fear, you are still worried that your nice existence may come to an end, and thus you must use all of your abilities to get out of this one alive. Well, “alive”.
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Neutral
HP:
Abilities:

-Fiery Bite (unlimited):
You deal 1 weapon damage plus 1 fire damage to target player. This is a damaging ability.
-Stealth (unlimited):
You track target player. This is an investigating ability.
Spell-like Abilities:

-Fireball (one-shot):
You deal 2 fire damage to target player and all other player that targets it in that phase. This is a damaging ability.
Passive:

-Immunity to fire:
You ignore fire damage.
-Undead:
You are an undead. Unholy damage from sources other than you recovers you; curative spells deal damage instead of healing HP.
Win condition:

A somewhat vanilla townie on steroids.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Actions and phase results later, I need to get a rest now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, you see, all factions other than town (and wizards, duh) had already reached their win condition. Extending the game would only be sadistic towards you, as you really had no means of losing now. So, I let everyone go away with a happy ending, letting them win along with town.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SGRaaize wrote:I wanna apologize to my Team for fucking up a lot of their winning chance. I was trying to go for the "Too bold to be Mafia", but I ended up overdoing it and brining too much attention to me.

I am not sure I like this setup, its a Theme game, so I can't obviously blame anyone, but woah, did this game confuse the shit out of me. I also felt that SnowBunny was a little too agressive, like when she indirectly called WrathChild a retard. I dunno, felt kinda bad for the whole game. Plus, when she told us in the Mafia Quicktopic she wanted us to win and that Town was being dumb as fuck.

I can't blame the mod for the lack of activity, though, boy, did this game get everything wrong happen to it in a bad stroke of luck.

TL;DR: Sorry, guys, gg, thanks for modding.

I was being too aggressive because many of you enraged me by not reading the rules that I asked to read like a bazillion of times. The language and attitude of some of you also didn't help. Really, if someone doesn't like the game, then just replace out! The game is no place to complain about the machanics. That time would be now.

And when did I call WrathChild a retard? And yes, at first I was rooting for scum, blame me for that. Town was being rather dull and that is disappointing. Odd, it seems roles got switched by the last days.

GreyICE got modkilled (and he can count it as a win if he wants, it's not like the win record counts for anything other than personal pride) due to his annoying and offensive posts.

@Katsuki: you were forcereplaced based on lack of activity.

@Riceballtail: it was an effect from the first day. The lynched would have a single one-shot kill.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Here's the game log. It may not be clear, so ask if you want anything specific to be cleared:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... n_US#gid=9

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Oh right, my bad. Still, you won.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

CSL wrote:
CSL wrote:Where was my role, mod? lol

Right, I forgot. Here it is:

DevourerWelcome to Wizards at the Sorcerers’ Den! You're a
Devourer
, an undead that eats the souls of the dead to empower itself! You were suddenly brought to existence by some mysterious power during the middle of what it seemed to be a bizarre game. You only know that sorcerers are your allies, and everything else is food.
Faction:
Sorcerers
Alignment:
Evil
HP:
Abilities:

-Claw (unlimited):
-Trap Essence (one-time):
You trap a soul in your body. Target player is removed from the game. If you are killed or otherwise removed from the game, that player returns to the game. As long you have trapped a soul, you can use any of your spell-like abilities. Once you have used three spell-like abilities, the player you removed from the game is removed permanently (it won't return even if you die) and you can't use more spell-like abilities. This is a killing ability.
Spell-like Abilities:

-Ray of Enfeeblement:
Target players deals 2 less points of damage with its next weapon attack. This is an affecting ability.
-Ghoul Touch:
Target player can’t perform actions, nor it can be targeted by other actions that phase. This is a roleblocking ability.
-Confusion:
Target player’s action is randomized for the phase. This is a mind-affecting spell. This is a redirecting ability.
Passive:

-Energy Drain:
Players struck by your claw lose one spell slot from its maximum level.
-Spawn:
Players killed by your claw attack turn into skeletons at the beginning of the next night phase.
-Undead:
Win condition:

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm glad you liked it. Unfortunately, I'm taking a break from mafia games for now. I'm already thinking in the next D&D-esque setup, but I don't think it will be seeing light anytime soon. I'll give all of you (or at least most of you) a head-ups when it's ready.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”