Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Vi »

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Vi »

Vote: lewarcher82
(L-8)

lewarcher 44 wrote:Now I am forced to wonder which one is the explanation of your behaviour. (1) Reckless town - who just won the "VI of the game" trophy despite quil's efforts or (2) fishy scum.
lewarcher 50 wrote:I will agree on the town VI hypothesis for now. Another detail in her posts shows that she tends to be clueless about the fishy potential of her proposal.

Moreover, I have never seen scum fish so blatantly.
It sounds like you already had your mind made up.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Vi »

In post 72, lewarcher82 wrote:
In post 51, Vi wrote:
(L-8)

lewarcher 44 wrote:Now I am forced to wonder which one is the explanation of your behaviour. (1) Reckless town - who just won the "VI of the game" trophy despite quil's efforts or (2) fishy scum.
lewarcher 50 wrote:I will agree on the town VI hypothesis for now. Another detail in her posts shows that she tends to be clueless about the fishy potential of her proposal.

Moreover, I have never seen scum fish so blatantly.
It sounds like you already had your mind made up.
I sure did. Feel free to meta me and see what I think of fishing as a scumtell. It is anti-town, but only moronic scum does it. But this does not prevent me from discussing the point with the player in the first place.
You'll excuse me if I don't buy that. You said you've never seen scum fish so blatantly, but you just said that only moronic scum does it - so have you or haven't you seen it done?

Besides that, if fishing isn't a scumtell and you've ambiguously never seen scum moronic enough to do it before, why unnecessarily cast doubt on her? If you were looking for a discussion, it was awfully short and didn't include you much at all.

Quilford 73 wrote:lewarcher, can you link me to games where you've gotten memorably angry with other players? Do you often get angry with other players in game?
I call rolefishing for lewarcher's pet.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Vi »

It helps if you click the link.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Vi »

In post 113, lewarcher82 wrote:Attention, please. Roxi is likely a double voter, which means that you guys potentially put me at L-1 in 6 hours for no reason. Before you decide to quickhammer me, let me know. It's ridiculous to be put in the situation that requires such a warning 24 hours from game start, but well, I have no other choice.

xRx 93 wrote:Vi is screaming town to me, now.
Well that's a first

Well, yeah; I'm ALWAYS Town

How so?

Without doing more than glancing over the thread, Sotty7 seems Town atm. Even if she is That Damn Good.

I'm honestly apathetic about the Roxi vote. Sure, there's a potential for quickhammers, but it's kind of obviously out there and a quickhammer on lewarcher probably wouldn't be -that- bad anyway.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 119, Llamarble wrote:Lewarcher wagon looks quite good, actually.
Though that'd mean a lot of scum-on-scum piling. CES / DDDP / UT or something.
I'll deepdive later this evening I think. Keeping Lew out of hammer range for the time being sounds like a good plan.
This post did not contain a lewarcher vote, so there actually isn't
enough
bussing on the wagon.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Vi »

In post 140, lewarcher82 wrote:Vi: are you seriouly suggesting to having me hammered?
Yes.

lewarcher 140 wrote:This is extremely scummy, especially coming from someone with your experience: cutting d1 short is never pro-town.
Again, world's tiniest violin.

Or, wait. I think I'm not reading into this enough.
Am I your first and so far ONLY call for who you think might be scum...? :shifty:

lewarcher 140 wrote:However, please answer my direct question before discussing my comment. You want me hammered right now?
That would seem impossible, since you're at L-2. However, given that your entire content has been either scummy (and don't tell me it's not, because a majority of players - the people on your wagon plus Sotty7 and Llamarble - have said your lynch would be a good idea) or whining about having a wagon, I really don't need to see anything else. If anyone else needed to see anything else, they would, y'know, be unvoting. This is a role madness game as advertised by zoraster, so going to Night can be more productive than in a normal game, especially since right now there are no clues as to who the better power roles are that I'm aware of.

So yes, I want you to die at the Town's earliest convenience.

lewarcher 142 wrote:@Vi, second question: assuming that you are in fact suggesting a quickhammer on me, are you also suggesting that I shouldn't be given the chance to claim?
What do you mean, "shouldn't be given the chance to claim"? You've had that chance for a while now; you've just spent most of it whining.

lewarcher 142 wrote:@Vi, third question: do you have no concerns about a wagon that hit L-2 in less than 6 hours, within the first 24 hours after gamestart?
No, not really. We can pick off the opportunistic/bussing scum later; I think the Town has a good handle on who to pursue.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Vi »

lewarcher 147 wrote:Cutting short day 1 is an anti-town strategy, as it limits the chance of collecting information by the uninformed majority.
...until the next Day, anyway.

lewarcher 147 wrote:But the case that will likely get me lynched is based on me pointing out something anti-town
and then deciding
it was not a genuine scumtell.
I'm pretty sure you said the opposite earlier.

So, you're expecting to be saved by a Role Cop claim, saying that your wagon is obviously scum-driven (the driving scum in question being me and ????, ????, and ????), and going 1v1 with me because I am allegedly not following accepted site meta (where's SpyreX when I need him).

In the not-particularly-funny words of Jon Stewart: Srsly?

Cogito Ergo Sum 148 wrote:How you think this confirms your role, is beyond me.
Theoretically a Role Cop can investigate anyone and get a result, and then the investigated player can confirm or deny it. The downsides to this are:
*If the Role Cop is scum, they can investigate a scumpartner and get a predetermined fakeclaim
*If the Role Cop finds out that someone is a Vig or something, claiming their result is actually a bad thing
So the plan is not terrible.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Vi »

In post 160, lewarcher82 wrote:I have re-read my ISO and I really don't understand the case on me.
Well, Vi: appear self-confident and everyone will think you know what you are doing, huh? This is the most unfounded and quickest wagon I have ever seen
I'm glad we're playing this game over the Internet. I think I went through two or three different "astonishment" facial expressions over the course of these two lines and I think all of them were embarrassing.

It's okay if you don't claim to understand the case on you and/or disagree with it. I wasn't really counting on your vote on this wagon anyway. In the meantime, you'll forgive me if I don't respond to your borderline
ad hom
s.

Oh and btw, I'm pretty sure
everyone
in this game is a power role. That's kind of the whole point of this being a UPick. You are not a special snowflake being maligned for no evident reason by a manifestly malevolent Mafioso.

lewarcher82 160 wrote:I am Mao-Tse-Tung, and I am a
town assassin cat
. Each night I can decide to visit a player. If that player has a cat, I will kill him. If that player has a dog, I will die. The flavour is connected with the real biography of my former cat Mao, who was killed by a dog.

In order to avoid a short day 1 and a stupid mislynch, I will accept to do as follows:

You unvote me, and tonight I will visit someone who will claim to have a dog (no full claim required, any dog will do). By doing that, I will be dead and flipped on the morning of day 2. You will quit wasting your time tunneling me, I will be dead anyway and today we can go on playing and discussing other cases. Despite Vi's tunneling, we might end up lynching someone who is actually scum. Also: I will get more time to analize the wagon on me and leave a legacy of reads.

I know it's weird, but it's the only strategy occurring to me.
:?
On the one hand, you'll excuse me if I don't really care for the potential of your "legacy of reads" until you do something other than lightly taunt me. Likewise, I'm really not sure what you were trying to get out of fakeclaiming Role Cop, except a chance to confuse Town - your fakeclaim would have been exposed D2 no matter what. Further, your claimed role isn't even worth using
except
with outstanding claims, making it look like a massclaim punisher role.
On the other hand, letting you die for free is tempting.

I'll think about it.

---

Also, if there was a chance to throw in multiple pets, I completely missed the memo, so etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 am

Post by Vi »

Llamarble, be honest. How heavily are you sandbagging yourself this game? Literally all of your posts thus far qualify you for immediate liquidation, and I know you're a much better player than that.

--

lewarcher 209 wrote:Please explain the case on me.
Paraphrase:
glowball: Let's talk about pets in a way that could not possibly be related to our roles
xRx: lol rolefishing
You: WELL GLOWBALL that was incredibly scummy, now LET ME SEE: Are you "VI of the decade", or are you "scum"?
glowball: VI of the decade
xRx: actually i believe that
You: Yeah probably VI of the decade; I didn't actually believe you could be scum in the first place

(fast-forward)

You: This wagon is SCUM-DRIVEN and BASED ON NOTHING
Me: lol
You: YOU, Vi, ARE THE SCUM DRIVING THIS WAGON
Me: *looks at all the other votes on this wagon that I did not solicit* *shrugs*
You: MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL BE LYNCHED FOR THIS TRAVESTY DAY 2
Me: *gets a little bored*
You: BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF MY SCUMREADS
Me: *doesn't bother looking for the rest of your scumreads because I know you haven't given any*
You: AND YOU HAVE TO BE SCUM BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY SUCK THIS BAD AT MAFIA THEORY
Me: *remembers that one game where I called for a massclaim on D1 of Vanilla Townies in a setup where V. Townies are never ever ever supposed to claim D1, and how that broke the game open, and remembers quite vividly that you were in that game too; and then remembers how I'm even a member of an unorthodoxy club called Bad at Mafia*
You: YOU CHEEKY SCUM, YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN ACT CONFIDENT AND PEOPLE WILL JUST FOLLOW YOU EVEN IN THE FACE OF "PROPER PRO-TOWN STRATEGY", WELL GUESS WHAT I HAVE YOUR NUMBER
Me: ...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 am

Post by Vi »

In post 219, Quilford wrote:
In post 218, Vi wrote:Me: *remembers that one game where I called for a massclaim on D1 of Vanilla Townies in a setup where V. Townies are never ever ever supposed to claim D1, and how that broke the game open, and remembers quite vividly that you were in that game too; and then remembers how I'm even a member of an unorthodoxy club called Bad at Mafia*
Hi. Link. Thanks.
Wiki page. Use it. You're welcome.

Here...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Vi »

Unvote: lewarcher82

This is not a retraction or a reversal, but I'm just too anti-fun to let the game go to Night before I've had a chance to look things over again.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Posting to say:

*Please stop what you are doing for a moment and congratulate Kublai Khan. He will enjoy the privilege of never getting lynched in this game.
*This SK speculation, started by xRECKONERx and
simultaneously
called scummy and endorsed by Llamarble (who is progressively becoming more and more unfashionably late with fulfilling his promise to say something that couldn't be paraphrased as "I'm scum, lynch me now"), is a dead end. He's scum, or he's not. In an ideal world this is the last time anyone will post the acronym "SK" Today.
*There are two BIG things going against lewarcher right now. He has given up entirely. I was hoping he would put something into this new leash on life, but the time has passed and he has been unable to fabricate a single read beyond OMGUS, let alone any kind of decent plea.

Yay being cut by a bunch of people while putting this post together. I'm waking up at something like 4:15 AM tomorrow morning. If Sotty7 hasn't hammered by then, I will.

Also I'm not seeing Ghostlin as scum. :dealwithit:
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #318 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 315, Amrun wrote:jesus christ, someone fucking unvote
In post 314, Vi wrote:*There are two BIG things going against lewarcher right now. He has given up entirely. I was hoping he would put something into this new leash on life, but the time has passed and he has been unable to fabricate a single read beyond OMGUS, let alone any kind of decent plea.
I respectfully decline.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #324 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 320, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Also:

Govern: lewarcher

Booyah.
If this is real and I'm not physically around to be the first to say it after the fact, just kind of pretend I'm the first to call you a moron and we'll work with it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #392 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 337, Amrun wrote:Partially, yes. For today. But I'm probing Kahn's alignment right now, shhhhh
Amrun, did you miss the part where I said KK is not ever getting lynched in this game?
Did you think that I just kind of "said that" without actually meaning it or something?

Amrun 361 wrote:aw crap I'm losing my scumvibes for llamarble
This really isn't your morning, is it?
Amun 387 wrote:The case on Llamarble is quite flimsy
Evidently so.

zoraster 369 wrote:No game purpose. Just a photo of Apollo. He wants sausage.
That looks profoundly unhealthy.

So CES totally has one post to clarify whether he actually governed lewarcher, since zoraster didn't visibly register anything. I'll pay my end forward.
(L-1)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #402 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Vi »

Sotty7 and DDD have great words to say.

I think UT is probably Town too.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #440 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 438, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Of course my govern works outside of twilight. Zorzor's just being a syntax nazi; he'll tell you all about in the next VC.
Clearly you have another ability that prevents zoraster from providing vote counts that substantiate this, particularly at convenient times :shifty:

On a somewhat related note, if "Governate" is the actual name of the ability, then your vote is improperly formatted as well. It should have been:
LAMAHBOHL

I MUST BREAK YOU

Beyond that, hammer the obvious scum, failing that lynch the other obvious scum, pastiche of previous posts goes here, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #448 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 447, Llamarble wrote:Can we not hammer yet?
I'm starting to feel traction. Full reads list will be forthcoming.
Oh, the suspense.
I'm glad you're starting to feel traction, because you've been quite the pain in the neck. (rudeness mostly for sake of bad joke, sentiment nonetheless accurate)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #509 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Vi »

Hm...

I'll drink this Kool-Aid and see what happens.

Vote: VP Baltar
(L-6)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #518 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 517, Quilford wrote:Hello!

I'm a Census Taker and I used my power last night to reveal the setup's faction distribution. Should I reveal it, or is there some hidden downside that I'm missing?

Also I'm not really sure who to vote at the moment, I'll get back to everyone on that in a little while.
If there's ever a hidden downside to revealing Census Taker results, I don't know what it is.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #520 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Vi »

Five scum in a 16-player game, nya... That distribution may change things a bit.

Also, thanks for claiming Town.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #521 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 520, Vi wrote:That distribution may change things a bit.
Or not. :/

My current vote is fairly decent anyway.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #530 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Vi »

In post 528, VP Baltar wrote:
Vi wrote:Hm...

I'll drink this Kool-Aid and see what happens.

Vote: VP Baltar (L-6)
*waits for DDD and Sotty to make their pass as well*
Let's talk about making passes. What exactally do you mean by this?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #532 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Vi »

And are you having trouble getting a read on any of us?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #534 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Vi »

In post 533, VP Baltar wrote:Plenty o' scum to go after.
...such as...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #536 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Vi »

I didn't know one person was "plenty".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #539 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Vi »

Don't bother toying with "I had assumed you were reading my posts"; I saw Quilford (Town) and Llamarble (obv) and that was all of it.

Quilford being scum is probably out of the question. I'm legitimately surprised you aren't willing to
Accept It
Kublai Khan is probably also out of the question.

jason is etc. I know it has been a while since I've played with him but I'd expect less effort overall from him as scum.

I think that you've been slowplaying this game heavily, which is saying something given what just about everyone else is doing. The people you're vaguely calling out for being on the sidelines seem somewhat like easy targets (except KK who is IDKwhat). I agree with Llamarble insofar as your earliest suspicion of Quilford was based on really, really silly reasons. The rest I'm too ready to take a nap to care about.

I still think Llamarble is playing at two thirds of his stated IQ, but he has a point in that his lynch was heavily telegraphed for Today and (against what I expected) what he's spewing now doesn't seem like what I would expect from scum.

VP Baltar 538 wrote:Also with the info of there being an SK, that means one of my town reads is scum. Great.
This is coming from the same person saying Quilford is Town...?
And are you saying you have a Town read on everyone in the game you didn't mention...? That doesn't make sense either.

*stamps :FAKE: on post 538*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #540 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Vi »

In post 539, Vi wrote:
VP Baltar 538 wrote:Also with the info of there being an SK, that means one of my town reads is scum. Great.
This is coming from the same person saying Quilford is
Town
...?
Bolded should be "scum".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #547 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Vi »

In post 541, VP Baltar wrote:He's been phoning it in all game, which is why I think he's scummy not just his initial bit.
And you likewise.

Try chewing on:
*how scum would know there was an SK in this game (5 scum, 16-player game, no second kill at Night)
*why scum would choose bloody
Census Taker
as a fakeclaim, and then make it without provocation
*why scum would get a Census Taker if it's not a fakeclaim
*why, if there is another killing element in the game, they would make a highly credible and generally Town claim
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #564 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Vi »

In post 279, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 274, Amrun wrote:
In post 268, Kublai Khan wrote:*Next Day*Lewarcher82: "Gosh, I'm still alive. I don't know what happened, Mafia must have either roleblocked me or maybe glowball was lying about her dog-claim."

a) Then we lynch him, most likely.

b) If he tried to kill dog-glowball, he would die...
I'm still not understanding why you want to give him a night of mafia-talking.
In post 1, zoraster wrote:7. Nights will have short deadlines depending on the time of week, what's convenient for the mod, etc. But don't expect to have a lot of time to decide. Scum have daytalk, so they should already be discussing.
Town-slip. Thank you and good... well, morning.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #565 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:36 am

Post by Vi »

In post 559, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Starting from the top of the day, of the two names Sotty mentioned I think UT is the scummier of them because his play has been more “normal”. Normal/boring is scummier in my book than bad/weird.
I've seen UT's scumplay. What he has done ITT doesn't look like it.

~~

Jason trying to make connections without flips is horrible play; even worse it seems like those are the reasons he’s voting for llamamarble.

~~
But is he scum?

~~

Oh and Vi’s defense of Quilford’s claim as only a town one is wrong on a couple of levels; for example “*why scum would choose bloody Census Taker as a fakeclaim, and then make it without provocation” because the information seems a lot more useful than it really is, gets the player town credit but is a role that scum wouldn’t bother killing so as scum it gets town cred for really minimal town benefit but we won’t go, “Why is Quilford still alive” on D5.

~~
Yes, but
*Census Taker is, at least right now, not a common fakeclaim -at all-
*He's freely volunteering that there's an SK in the game, which at this time does not seem like something that can be substantiated, so it IS useful information
*With an SK in the game, he has to die by one of the factions if he's not going to get lynched
and quite frankly I don't think he has been as scummy as people have been saying.

In addition to the above, you don't get to tear down my Town reads and vaguely spread suspicion on Popular Lynch Target jason without offering some Town reads yourself.

I would swap my vote over to you, but I doubt your wagon would get traction at this time. Please give me a moment and I'll write an IOU.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #567 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Vi »

In post 566, Quilford wrote:Actually, Vi, the result mentions 'third-party', not SK specifically.
Mew?
You're right.

I don't think a Census Taker ability would be included in the game unless there was a good reason for the Town to be aware of something unorthodox being in the game...

I guess we'll just deal with it when something out-of-the-ordinary happens.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #597 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Vi »

In post 572, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 565, Vi wrote:
In post 559, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Starting from the top of the day, of the two names Sotty mentioned I think UT is the scummier of them because his play has been more “normal”. Normal/boring is scummier in my book than bad/weird.
I've seen UT's scumplay. What he has done ITT doesn't look like it.
I didn't realize I was your waiter just here to take your orders. Will there be anything else, ma'am? (Show me why that's the case, don't just tell me that it is)
Reference
Summary: UT basically hung out and said "I'm really not sure what to do or why I'm here, so give me a while and I might figure it out sometime".

Also, what VP Baltar said.

Also, if this place sells peach shakes, I'll have a medium.

Jason trying to make connections without flips is horrible play; even worse it seems like those are the reasons he’s voting for llamamarble.
But is he scum?
Bad votes himself onto the biggest, easiest wagon, seems likely.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: JasonT1981
:neutral:

:neutral: :neutral:

Quilford stuff.
Look I agree it would be unorthodox play and if you're asking me if Quilford would be clever enough to set it up as a fake claim then I'd say no but that doesn't mean there's not someone on his team who didn't see the possibility and handed it off to him. In fact, four of the players in this game just played in a game where there was a modifided census taker (and I designed and ran the game) so despite VPB saying he hadn't seen a census taker before he just saw the results of one last game even as it got lost in your post restriction.
Nyew. I completely forgot about it, and was flashing back to Mind Screw V instead, where the Census Taker basically kept tabs on the size of the Cult. (The Census Taker was Town in that game.)

Amrun, could you shift your attention toward DDD for me? He owes me some Town reads besides.

---

VP Baltar 586 wrote:Unlike Vi or Sotty, I feel like you and I are able to lock in on each other's townieness without a doubt.
:(
Now I feel bad for that one time in that one game. F&E.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #613 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Vi »

In post 604, Llamarble wrote:I'll go look at Vi again and see if I can dredge up what I was thinking about, but I remember agreeing with some of the things Vi said early
but finding the overall amount of smashing things up and looking for scum to be lower than I expected.
Yes, and...?
I'm particularly interested in what you expected.

Amrun 598 wrote:p-edit 2: Can't you shift your attention to DDD yourself? I've said all I feel like saying about DDD at the moment. He's playing a bit milquetoast.
I've done quite a bit of that recently; thanks but no thanks.

Also VPB, Sotty7 is more than likely Town here.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #621 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Vi »

I'm glad* to see I'm back on your Town list...?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #625 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Vi »

In post 624, VP Baltar wrote:I have a big interview today guys.
Good luck!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #626 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Vi »

In post 624, VP Baltar wrote:That being said,
unvote, vote: Llama

I'm gonna try this a different way, help me lynch this scumbag DDD...then I'll know you're town.
That being said... what... the...? :neutral:
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #652 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Vi »

In post 636, Amrun wrote:It's pretty weak, but DDD clearly hasn't really sunk his teeth into this game yet. I'm not sure that's a tell either way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #653 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Vi »

Llamarble 640 wrote:KK I just reread and am adding to the 'these guys might be scum' pile.
Read my posts, then try again.

--

Tripod, try this direction.

DDD sez your play in this game has been completely unremarkable. Your response:

--

DDD, I see someone else in the last 25 posts who seems to have posted and nobody noticed or cared (nor should they; the posts are less than worthless). Your thoughts on that player?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #674 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 667, VP Baltar wrote:I actually got hired before the interview was done. :D
Now when I
RAGE
at you, it's a :HAPPY:
RAGE

VP Baltar 667 wrote:Vi and CES are basically vote camping on me and I'm not sure why. If you two actually think I'm scum, then please push my lynch. If not, do something useful with those votes that is actually likely to hit scum. (IE, move to Llamar)
I'm partly unsure of what to do and partly too distracted by RL to care. As for your suggestion, Llamarble has found that razor's edge where I agree with most of what he says yet he still comes across as incredibly slimy, and I'll stick to agreeing with him.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Vi »

I like disappointing CES.

Unvote: VP Baltar
Vote: Ghostlin
(L-4)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #684 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Vi »

My vote doesn't appear to have counted :(
Also, these vote counts weren't made for quoting.

It would be really cool if Amrun moved her vote to someone who isn't as probable to flip Town.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #700 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Vi »

In post 698, xvart wrote:If I had to place a bet right now I would say glowball and Jason are scum buddies using Llamarble as a smoke screen to bus each other.
With all due respect to glowball and jason... seriously?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #702 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 701, VP Baltar wrote:lol, ice in those veins
HEY, I can't help it if--wait, were you talking about me?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #704 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Vi »

I can't remember - is this the part where I continue being obtuse and encourage people to grow the Ghostlin wagon, or is this the part where I point out his selective posting elsewhere onsite? I was kind of wondering about it, but didn't vote until I actually saw it happen (check timestamps for etc.). It happened again about an hour ago too.

Ghostlin wagon is a lock. CES can once again :dealwithit: .
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #706 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 705, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Haha, joke's on you. I totally don't mind a Ghostlinwagon.
In post 675, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:'Marble, I'm currently displeased with the votescape, so one of two things is going to happen:
1) you switch back to VP
2) I switch over to your wagon.

It's your choice.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #717 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 713, Ghostlin wrote:Do you have an acutal case here, or does the fact that I spdorically do things such as write out a novel I've got due by the end of November just not factor into this point.
Well, not the latter, so...

I'm saying you only basically only post here when your name comes up. You complain about one-liners, but it's not like people are mindlessly spamming for boredom's sake until deadline - they're looking for t3h s(um too.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #718 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 717, Vi wrote:
In post 713, Ghostlin wrote:Do you have an acutal case here, or does the fact that I spdorically do things such as write out a novel I've got due by the end of November just not factor into this point.
Well, not the latter, so...
Reading comprehension failure on my part. It actually is the latter, with a hint of the former.

That's unless your novel is being composed with posts in other games; if that's the case I take everything back immediately.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #727 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 720, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 685, Quilford wrote:Hi, haven't posted in a while so I'll catch up tomorrow.

In post 694, glowball wrote:Mmkay so posting for activity, but I really don't understand this Ghostlin thing so I obviously need to focus and read more.

In post 702, Vi wrote:
HEY, I can't help it if--wait, were you talking about me?

In post 703, VP Baltar wrote:none other ;)
^Because all of this has things entirely to do with scumhunting.
Yep. And that's all that has been posted. We're such horrible Townies.

Cut by you predicting this. I must be getting predictable...

Ghostlin 724 wrote:Unless I get the mysterious quintuple voter role, I don't see much to comment on except for the fact that there's nothing much to comment on.
It's called "wagoning", or "arguing for the person you think is scum to be lynched".

If you don't like the way the thread is going,
do something about it
. Preferably something other than leaving it to die.

--

@xvart: Reading through jason I see what you're seeing. I'm not yet convinced on glowball being scum though. How does assuming glowball-Town change your read? In addition, have you played with jason before?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #756 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Vi »

In post 744, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:1) UT - Apparently Vi's meta experience and VPB (and Amrun?) conflicts with each other because the game Vi referenced UT was scum while VPB seems to insinuate that such behavior is his town meta.
Are you sure you read what I was saying at all?

Ghostlin 747 wrote:It's because I spent a sizeable amount of time going Llam/Jason are scum yesterday, and I don't see anything, and I mean anything in Llam's play that really screams to me he's improved any.
..."improved"?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #762 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Vi »

My first readthrough - mostly to check votes - wasn't particularly helpful...

Amrun should never be lynched.
Sotty7 probably should never be lynched.
Untrod Tripod is probably Town.
Kublai Khan is more or less Town.
I can understand why people :dislike: Quilford but Census Taker, etc.

As for everyone else...
On a reread, Llamarble seems like the patron pet deity of Making Shih Tzu Up As We Go Along. Regardless of whether you think he's Town, that's pretty undeniably what he's doing. I'm actually disappointed his early wagon fell apart (yes, I know I helped that); the only reason I think he's Town is because his views align with mine - and I'm not really sure how much of his views are original to start with. Also, is it just me or has he mostly disappeared now that the pressure's off?

Ghostlin pushed lew D1 and didn't brook disagreement. Even I reconsidered at one point. I want to look back over his delayed suspicion on those three people he called out D1 and whether that holds.

VP Baltar loses points for making unconvincing pushes on Quilford and DDD. I remember something about Day 1 and I've already forgotten it.

CES is basically playing to troll. No wagon is a bad one except lew's, and good luck getting anything else out of him. I wasn't really sure before, but now I wouldn't be all that surprised if he turned out to be scum - the proportion of obviously Town things he has done hasn't been that high.

glowball is not as solidly Town as I remember. There was one point I remember where I wondered if she was acting.

This may disappoint, but xvart is a blind spot and I abstain on jason.

Five scum promised out of seven people seems too good to be true... Still, I don't think my Town reads are -that- bad.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #770 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Vi »

Unvote: Ghostlin

Quilford, are you sure you can stay in this game?

I would like for my Town reads to try to work with me.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #772 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Vi »

This is why.

Readthrough the second. This is a Town listing in the sense that it gets scummier as you go down.

Immortal Tier

Amrun
Sotty7

That One Tier

Untrod Tripod
Kublai Khan
Quilford
Cogito Ergo Sum

That Other Tier

VP Baltar
jasonT1984
xvart

Scum Tier

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Ghostlin
glowball
Llamarble

I hate myself so much for steering away the Llamarble wagon.
It turns out that glowball hasn't done anything Townish or helpful at all in this game. My mistake for previously calling her Town.
One thing everyone in Scum Tier except Llamarble has in common is that they all pushed for lewarcher's immediate and violent death without regard to the alternatives. Llamarble just waffled like usual.
Most of the reason CES is where he is is because of the massive amount of (what appeared to be) genuine flack he took at the end of D1.
xvart is where he is because I don't really see him doing much that stands out with the people in Scum Tier.
DDD is peddling suspicion on people who shouldn't be lynched IMO and sticking around on jason.
Quilford and the mass third party speculation D1 bothers me in spite of how much I really don't want him to bother me after that Census Taker claim.

I actually would not be averse to trading a Ghostlin wagon for a Llamarble or glowball wagon. With that said,
Mod: Please prod Llamarble
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #779 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Vi »

In post 776, Amrun wrote:Vi, I still don't understand why you unvoted, since Ghostlin is in your scum tier.
I wanted time to reread.

CES wrote:Vi, with me!
Wait, you're not following someone else's vote? :?

Vote: Llamarble
(L-6)

--

Oh, one other thing.

Vi 772 wrote:Immortal Tier
Amrun
Sotty7

That One Tier
Untrod Tripod
Kublai Khan
Quilford
Cogito Ergo Sum

That Other Tier
VP Baltar
jasonT1984
xvart

Scum Tier
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Ghostlin
glowball
Llamarble

Paraphrase of Unquoteable Vote CountGhostlin -
Quilford, Kublai Khan,
Llamarble,
Vi, Amrun,
VP Baltar,
Cogito Ergo Sum

JasonT1981 -
glowball, Debonair Danny DiPietro,
xvart,
Ghostlin
jason should probably move up in my 772 list.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #780 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Vi »

Forgot to answer Sotty.

I wouldn't be against an xvart wagon.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #784 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Vi »

In post 782, VP Baltar wrote:lol, so if Vi repeats what I've been saying all damn day, it suddenly makes Llama seem scummier. Good to hear my opinion is so valued 'round these parts.
:( :neutral:

What was so slimy about my posting?
:?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #789 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Vi »

In post 788, Llamarble wrote:I reread VP / Xvart / Ghostlin. All I can say about them is HOLY BALLS ALL THREE NEED TO DIE.
Just curious, but
1) Exactly whose balls are you swearing by, and who was in charge of their beatification?
2) Why those three?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #794 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 792, Kublai Khan wrote:Wait.. what? I get sick for a couple of days and come back to see my Ghostlin wagon decimated in favor of a Llamarble wagon?

And it looks like Llamarble is conceding without any kind of claim? Well... shit. That's a scum-tell in itself.

I'm not totally happy with this turn of events. I think there are better lynches for today.
Less posturing please.

xvart is doing :awesome: at not pretending to participate beyond his own sideshow.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #797 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 795, Kublai Khan wrote:I'm not posturing. Since Roxi is assumed to be the hammering vote, I'm prodding him for a roleclaim. This is a role madness game, so there's no reason for him to be giving up like a VT.
I'm more talking about:
KK 794 wrote:I'm not totally happy with this turn of events. I think there are better lynches for today.
Don't say "there are better lynches" without advertising them.

glowball 796 wrote:Mmkay so should Llam turn out to be town, Vi deserves death.
...For calling you scum? ...For suggesting that I could go from one wagon you weren't on to other wagons you also aren't on? ...For not being on your scumteam?

I only get three guesses.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #800 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 799, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 797, Vi wrote:Don't say "there are better lynches" without advertising them.
Ghostlin, Debonair Danny DiPietro, xvart. In that order. Llamarble is probably fourth or fifth at this point. So I can be swayed either way.
All good lynches. Therein lies the problem.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #802 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Qwil, what's going on?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #804 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Since Day 2 started, you've just been -there-. What's going on?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #807 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 806, xvart wrote:
In post 794, Vi wrote:xvart is doing :awesome: at not pretending to participate beyond his own sideshow.
If I'm going to do a sideshow I might as well do it correctly, right? Anyways, I don't know exactly what you are looking for me to participate in because I have a associative town read on Llamarble based on reasons I've outlined on jason being scum.
So you say you're going the other way from me in terms of my Town read on jason.
Nice of you to say that, or try to dissuade the Llamarble wagon, or etc.

I agree with your glowball scum read (although frankly I can't remember why you think glowball is scum outside of lack of participation).
Define "participation". She's tried rolefishing (before and after claiming "VI of the game"), pushing lewarcher when it was safe to do so on the grounds of it being a bad claim, and spending pretty much all of D2 fussing about being called scum (and calling jason scum for calling her scum).

And I think it is a long shot for you to put Sotty in the whatever top tier as her interjections and fence sitting is becoming even more suspicious as the game goes on.
I'm not seeing either, although I'll look again later. She was way active D1 and pushing people around in a pretty believable way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #808 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Vi »

Actually, I'll meet you in the middle for a glowball wagon.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #812 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 810, xvart wrote:
In post 808, Vi wrote:Actually, I'll meet you in the middle for a glowball wagon.
With what you have added above to my suspicions I would go for a glowball lynch if jason won't see rope today.
Suffice it to say I won't be voting for jason Today, and a jason lynch would basically have to overrule me. So, glowball wagon?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Vi »

In post 813, glowball wrote:Actually I takke back my previous statement, if we aren't going to lynch scum (Jason) then lynching me is fine.
:?:
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #824 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Vi »

After rereading my last discussion with KayKay, Kublai Khan has been inducted into my Immortal Tier. (Not to be confused with the My Immortal Tier.)

Waiting patiently on xvart.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #829 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 825, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 813, glowball wrote:Actually I takke back my previous statement, if we aren't going to lynch scum (Jason) then lynching me is fine.
I would really, really, really like to establish a site meta where we policy lynch anyone who says "lynch me". That so anti-win con that it borders on a blacklistable offense.

(And yeah, I know there are some situations where getting lynched is the right course of action, but this really doesn't seem to be the case.)
She's scum. Don't whine about it; take it as a gift.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #835 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 am

Post by Vi »

In post 830, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:You're on the 'marblewagon now, Vi. Stay faithful.
Don't worry about it. I was just wondering if xvart actually wanted to see glowball lynched at all, after asking me to make a solid case on her (even though she was already likely to be scum...?) and even going so far as to accuse her of having the double vote with a somewhat uncharacteristic tone of post. (Answer: No - especially considering of the three people he called scum on page 3, she's the only one he hasn't spent a substantial amount of time voting)

xvart moves into Scum Tier.

Immortal Tier

Amrun
Sotty7
Kublai Khan

Obnoxious Lurkers Tier

Quilford - Untrod Tripod - Cogito Ergo Sum

Scum-Driven Counterwagon Tier?

jasonT1984

Oversized Scum Tier - Five scum, six people

VP Baltar
Ghostlin
Debonair Danny DiPietro (who has been oddly absent)
glowball
xvart
Llamarble

Seems easy to me.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #839 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Vi »

The third vote on one wagon is shameless bandwagoning...?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #852 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Vi »

In post 851, Amrun wrote:I believe Llamarble's claim. I think if he were fakeclaiming, he would have done it with more cognizance about how strange the claim was, in regards to his previously published reads.
How much cognizance do you think Llamarble has had about anything up until this point? :igmeou:

xvart 848 wrote:Of course, the jason wagon being made up of currently inactive people isn't helping me get him lynched as my vocal-ness isn't doing much so tonight
Your vocal-ness?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #853 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Vi »

I don't mind and/or would join a Ghostlin wagon but would prefer a wagon on the people voting jason.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #856 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Vi »

His wagon is full of scum and pushed with b.s.. But you would know that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #878 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Vi »

I still want to see Llamarble lynched, but I recognize (if you'll forgive my use of technical scumhunting language) it's mostly because the fact that he's bullshitting his way through this game is pissing me off. But after looking at his claim, it is unlikely to come from scum PROVIDED xRx was the Mafia kill.

Quilford, if you'll excuse the rolefishing, is your pet a sheep? Your claim is the only thing saving you at this point.

On the bright side, CES has moved right next door to Immortal Tier.

I'll be honest, I'm not feeling the Ghostlin wagon this morning.

Vote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
(L-7)
Helped ram through lewarcher lynch Yesterday, is on jason wagon primarily because he was fourth on the Llamarble wagon Today, pretty much hasn't said or done anything else.
Can substitute VPB or xvart as necessary.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #912 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Vi »

saulres - Remember how all that speculation in Magician Mafia went? That's pretty much where you're going now.
Also, I thought you were retiring :?

DDD's play is still superweak, lynch plz.
In related news, given that saulres is a new and eager player he might have found that catch in Quilford's claim as scum, but the odds don't favor it. UT-slash-saulres stays next door to Immortal Tier. Next bad accusation please.

I am loathe to depart from DDD but if I can get Sotty+me+saulres on xvart I might reconsider. saulres?

Llamarble is trying to tell us that his crap smells like beautiful Townie roses (and has been telling us this from the beginning from the game).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #915 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 913, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Listen to the tiny Triceratops of Reason inside your head. It knows what it's talking about.
Tr...i...
Wait, wait, waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaaaaaaaaait.
I'm
supposed to be the only one who speaks in bizarre metaphors. @.@

@saulres: Speculating on WHAT the third party is, or whether Quilford is an SK, is a little fruitless at this juncture. To be entirely fair, I'm not completely sold on the idea of Quilford being Town, and you very well may be correct, and I'd hate to see him coast to endgame on his claim alone
without first getting replaced by Setael
. But for Today, I'm willing to buy into the claim just because of how wildly unorthodox it is.

As to voting for xvart? Or even DDD? They're both on my gut scummy side from when I was following the game instead of playing it, but you know me, I'm hesitant to vote unless I see something very solid I can sink my teeth into, or an ongoing pattern. I'm still rereading in depth (only at post 222 now) and haven't quite encountered anything that fits either of those bills, and there's still time before the day ends.
That's because there
isn't anything solid to them
. DDD jumped onto the lewarcher wagon and egged it on pretty hard before and after the claim, then jumped on jason Today for voting Llamarble in the middle of the pack for a mildly scummy vote and hasn't really done much since. xvart has pretty much stayed in his comfortable tunnel and voted for Townies.

In this game, it's all about the Town reads. There are enough of them at this point that process of elimination on everyone else should take care of the game, or at least put a massive dent in the scumteam. That's the way it should be, but etc.

I can go back to *starspeak* again if not using it makes you really uncomfortable. :P
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #920 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 916, saulres wrote:
In post 915, Vi wrote:@saulres: Speculating on WHAT the third party is, or whether Quilford is an SK, is a little fruitless at this juncture.
But -- that's not my speculation. I didn't do that, and I'm not going to do that at this time. I was identifying what I believe to be a scumslip on a false role claim.
I thought I said something about that. *looks at actual post and tries again*

*a few revisions later*

The only objections I have to lynching Quilford at this juncture are
*I thought he was more likely Town D1
*There are people I believe are more likely to be scum
but I understand and appreciate your sentiment.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #921 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Vi »

Also I agree with Llamarble for once.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #923 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Vi »

Quilford's pet knows the Cha Cha Groove. "Two stomps this time!"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #938 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Vi »

In post 928, VP Baltar wrote:again I don't see how I miraculously make it onto your scumlist unless it's for simple absence, which I hope you can excuse given circumstances.
With all respect for circumstances, post 928 was weak and not all that helpful. You're on the scumlist for not being Town.

glowball 930 wrote:Llam would be the LAST straw in regards to Vi, there is more to it.
I'm morbidly curious. This isn't one of those "Vi led the Town to a mislynch, must be scum" kind of deals, is it?
glowball 930 wrote:The kind of information that I don't divulge before flips and before the night phase.
"The kind of information I have to spend the Night phase making up"
Just about every lynch gives "information", so etc.

My original offers for DDD/VPB/xvart for Today are still there. They don't get much more obvious than this without outrightly playing poorly.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #954 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Vi »

In post 940, Quilford wrote:Hoo hoo hoo.

Vi, put your vote somewhere else, please.
No.

DDD 946 wrote:You know it's kind of hard to do anything with the Jason wagon when you insist on undermining it at every opportunity despite conceding that it's not a good vote that he made and that he's at least somewhat scummy just that you hate the other people on the wagon more.
I'm pretty sure I called him more likely to be Town D1. Next weak excuse please.

Ghostlin 950 wrote:Also, generic question for Vi/Llam: How do you feel about the fact that Quil didn't release the flavor of a pet who's a Census Taker?
Last night I was bothered by the claim, and this morning I went back to not really caring about Quilford for the time being. I was only half-joking about the Setael comment though.
Is this really the best kind of scumhunting you can do?

Sotty 953 wrote:Why aren't you more awesome in this game though? I wanted to team up and everything.
Nobody's teaming up with
me
and I asked pretty explicitly, so etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #958 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Vi »

In post 956, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 954, Vi wrote:
DDD 946 wrote:You know it's kind of hard to do anything with the Jason wagon when you insist on undermining it at every opportunity despite conceding that it's not a good vote that he made and that he's at least somewhat scummy just that you hate the other people on the wagon more.
I'm pretty sure I called him more likely to be Town D1. Next weak excuse please.
Didn't realize this was still D1. Lynch lewarcher82!
Oh, so you're not claiming any other reasons to vote jason except his one vote Today. Just making sure.

Sotty 955 wrote:Well I am willing to team with you Vi. I just think we can do better than Triple D
I really don't, but etc.
What do you think of the rest of the reads I put out some time ago? Off, on, way out there, etc.?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #960 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Vi »

Ghostlin, perhaps. I don't understand why you're averse to DDD though. He pushed lewarcher when the going was good and has basically held way back when the going on jason was/is bad. I mean really, have you read much of what he has posted recently?

The current list looks like:

Unlynchable Tier

Amrun
Sotty7
Kublai Khan

Just About Unlynchable Tier

saulres (rep. Untrod Tripod)
Cogito Ergo Sum

Limbo Tier

Quilford - jasonT1984

Quite Possibly In The Near Future But Not Today Tier

Llamarble

Everyone Else, AKA Fish In A Barrel Tier

glowball - Ghostlin
VP Baltar
Debonair Danny DiPietro - xvart

If you're not going to move, and I trust you're not scum like the last time I had to compromise, so be it.
Unvote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Vote: xvart
(L-6)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #962 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Vi »

In post 961, Sotty7 wrote:I also just noticed what you did with Jason's SN when I went back and looked at your reads again.
I noticed it earlier too. I normally remember the arbitrary numbers too :(

But you're not answering the question, Sottsville.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #964 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Vi »

In post 963, Sotty7 wrote:Oh it wasn't on purpose? I thought the whole 1984 thing was a reference to him being lynch bait approved by Big Brother.
Um... wait, I thought it WAS 1984... <.<;;;;;etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #970 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Vi »

saulres 967 wrote:Jason - (...) didn't give reads for DDD, xvart,
KK,
or VPB.
Without seriously endorsing this as a slip, you have no idea how hilarious, awesome, and upsetting this could be. :lol:

*gestures toward you*
*points to xvart wagon*

saulres 969 wrote:Xvarts case is a load of rubbish, with his claims of me covering for Quilford simply becauise I stated my opinion on how I thought the role worked. And then went to look it up to see about it being wrong/right. His post 619 at me was redicilious.
*gestures to you as well*
*points to xvart wagon again*
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #974 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 971, saulres wrote:The xvart wagon doesn't look particularly viable at the moment. And you're not even on it...
Post 960.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #990 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Vi »

In post 984, saulres wrote:
In post 983, xvart wrote:If Sotty joins this tasty wagon, the target of which she has repeatedly cast suspicion about but failed to vote
His vote's currently on glowball, isn't it?
Nope.

Quilford 985 wrote:I
now
have role-related reasons to think Llamarble is scum.
What do you mean by "now"? Llamarble hadn't said anything since the last time you had posted.

Llamarble 986 wrote:Now's actually a good time for me to read some. Yay!
On the other hand, I desperately want to lynch this.

Llamarble 988 wrote:And once VP & Xvart flip scum, Vi / Sotty will realize I'm town! Then they can stop listing me as scum next to a bunch of people I'm obviously not buddies with and we can all go do battle with scumbags together.
Iunno, 463 looked like a Llamarble-wagon dodge...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Vi »

Three days to deadline.

saulres, stop clowning around and vote xvart.

Everything else hasn't changed and probably will not change for the rest of the Day.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Vi »

Also, Llamarble, stop pretending you're incompetent for a moment and vote xvart too.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Vi »

jason (mistakenly labeled saulres in 970) can vote xvart too.

Put your votes where your mouth is.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Vi »

In post 999, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 983, xvart wrote:Well given the situation I don't think it is too far of a stretch given the information we were operating under at the time (the census results). You certainly didn't have much to say about it yesterday when people were saying "given a third party I always assume SK unless evidence suggests otherwise". What's the difference?
lack of a second kill is just as much evidence to the contrary as it is evidence in support. In fact, I would say statistically speaking is speaks stronger to the former. That's why I'm saying making those leaps in logic is more than a touch suspicious considering how you and Llama are trying to pass it off as an open and shut case, imo.
Oh hey, you want to lynch xvart too.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1009, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1007, Vi wrote:
In post 999, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 983, xvart wrote:Well given the situation I don't think it is too far of a stretch given the information we were operating under at the time (the census results). You certainly didn't have much to say about it yesterday when people were saying "given a third party I always assume SK unless evidence suggests otherwise". What's the difference?
lack of a second kill is just as much evidence to the contrary as it is evidence in support. In fact, I would say statistically speaking is speaks stronger to the former. That's why I'm saying making those leaps in logic is more than a touch suspicious considering how you and Llama are trying to pass it off as an open and shut case, imo.
Oh hey, you want to lynch xvart too.
I couldn't hear you over all of the ghostlin votes, my apologies.
Six xvart votes, four or five Ghostlin votes, you do the math.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1013, VP Baltar wrote:it's going to be ghostlin or xvart it appears. you should vote for one of those. Let's make this a nice dueling wagon scenario at deadline to really make the scum scramble.
So this totally isn't a fake and scummy post.

To answer your other post, I'm waiting on Llamarble and jason to stop being mentally arthritic and join the xvart wagon. This will be the second time this page I've said as much, but who's counting?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1017, VP Baltar wrote:Apart from xvart pushing some baloney about me being the SK, which could just be poor reasoning from a townie, he's been active and scumhunting.

VP Baltar wrote:And you can snipe at me all you want
I've been doing that already, but thanks for the invitation. I'm not really up to taking the advice of my #3 scum read to get off of my #2 scum read after nobody wanted to lynch my #1 scum read.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1019, VP Baltar wrote:Let me ask you this for the record, you think xvart has done less than ghostlin this game?
Ghostlin has pushed easy major wagons and xvart has pushed easy minor wagons. Neither are impressive.

And talking of questioning my motives, I suppose you've forgotten this, which you jumped right on.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1030, Quilford wrote:You're stupid
No he's not. He's scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1032, Quilford wrote:I'm not too sure about that myself.
Why?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Vi »

It's like each time DDD posts I want to be unrelentingly push his lynch. No matter who gets lynched Today, he needs to be lynched Tomorrow.

saulres 1035 wrote:And I wonder if Roxi will vote before the hammer this time so we can look for scum amongst the hammerers as the game goes on instead of having that option taken away from us by a chicken townie.
There's one major problem with this statement.

I'm getting tired of this game.
Unvote: xvart

(L-2)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Vi »

Sotty7 wrote:Eh. I still think there are better lynches, yes.
It's okay; we can lynch DDD Tomorrow. It would be a shame to let Appenine Mafia repeat itself.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1073, glowball wrote:The Ghostlin wagon is stupid, just like the Llam wagon was and there seems to be some sort of voting block with Sotty, CES, and Amrun when I ISO'd the mod's vote counts. It's rubbing me the wrong way.
More or less. Ghostlin is on the wrong side of the "fish in barrel" tier, and I don't have high expectations of the lynch hitting scum.* But it's better than nothing, and probably better than jason. I'm surprised you didn't mention VP Baltar though, since he has also been a vocal part of the bloc stymieing non-Ghostlin wagons.

*While this is my belief, these are ~magic words~ that rewrite Role PMs for the express purpose of making me look foolish.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1079, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1078, Vi wrote:I'm surprised you didn't mention VP Baltar though, since he has also been a vocal part of the bloc stymieing non-Ghostlin wagons.
Pardon? What wagons have I stymied other than the most recent xvart one, which I'd argue is simply the will of the people speaking more than me slowing anything up?
Which people?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1081, Quilford wrote:Vi... you're making me feel uneasy.
And your avatar is making me feel uneasy, so we're even.

Quite bluntly. I'm on this wagon largely for the PoE value. I would much rather lynch DDD. I'd love to start a wagon on him now, but we've seen how something similar - like 24 hours ago maybe - went. I'm somewhat slightly cross about having scum in front of me and not being able to do a thing about it.

VP Baltar 1082 wrote:the people voting for scum-ghostlin...you know, those of you that aren't his buddies.
This is the best of the worst nonanswers. And exactly who are these people who have just
impressed
your vote onto Ghostlin?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, I really don't see a reason for my opinion on Sotty to have changed.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1082, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1080, Vi wrote:
In post 1079, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1078, Vi wrote:I'm surprised you didn't mention VP Baltar though, since he has also been a vocal part of the bloc stymieing non-Ghostlin wagons.
Pardon? What wagons have I stymied other than the most recent xvart one, which I'd argue is simply the will of the people speaking more than me slowing anything up?
Which people?
the people voting for scum-ghostlin...you know, those of you that aren't his buddies.
And who are these people?

(Not sure why I'm bothering to answer your bait questions to begin with.)

xvart 1090 wrote:Town would be using the second vote all the time to pressure two wagons continuously.
I take it you have never been a Town Doublevoter before.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1092, saulres wrote:Related: Vi, remember when you were saying the same thing about GNR and I looked into it and you were elated? Why isn't this the same thing?
I'm coming around.

Please understand that the reason I abstained on jason some while ago is that I can't read him in general (or more impolitely I want to policy lynch him in general) and when I saw him putting out what for him I would call reasonable content I marked him down as more likely Town and moved on. It's true that jason seems to post here less in general than elsewhere, and that he spent all of Thursday (my time) not posting here, for what that's worth. As for the difference, I had an existing scum read on GNR and suspected he was newbscum as evidenced by the posting difference. I don't particularly have a :!: scum read on jason and know he's not a newb, so etc.

The bottom line is that I don't really endorse either of these products or services and realize that at best we're getting rid of a distraction with this lynch. To be entirely frank,
Sotty 1095 wrote:If this is your passive aggressive way of getting me to vote Ghostlin, it's not working. You would have had more luck if you had come right out and just asked me, at least Xvart had the balls to do that.
...this rings with me. I feel like I have been manipulated onto the Ghostlin wagon by CES and VPB in particular.

Unvote: Ghostlin

--

In post 1030, Quilford wrote:You're stupid and as far as I can see the only reason you're suspicious of me is because of my claim and because of the Day 1 Sotty interaction.
Your claim alone is worth lynching.
Well then you're
really
stupid and I will smack you post game if you are town.
xvart is an experienced player who is not known for stupidity, so I doubt that's the motivation behind his statements.

--

Amrun ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Ghostlin ( 6 ) Amrun, Cogito Ergo Sum, VP Baltar, Kublai Khan, Quilford, jasonT1981 (L - 2 )
glowball ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
JasonT1981 ( 5 ) glowball, Debonair Danny DiPietro, xvart, saulres, Sotty7 (L - 3 )
Kublai Khan ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Llamarble ( 1 ) Ghostlin, (L - 7 )
Quilford ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Sotty7 ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
saulres ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Vi ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
VP Baltar ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
xvart ( 1 ) Llamarble, (L - 7 )
No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 2 ) Roxi, Vi
Total Votes ( 15 )
Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1102, VP Baltar wrote:also, where the fuck is DDD? Holiday is over bro. If you're trying to save your buddy Ghostlin by not being here, don't think I haven't noticed.
*stifles laugh*

VP Baltar wrote:This entire thing will get cracked wide open when Ghostlin flips scum, so come on over.
I'm going to go IM VP Baltar that Albert B. Rampage has hacked his account. :?

---

saulres - I believe you're now finding why I want to policy lynch jason in general, because I expect weak play at best from him as Town. The fact that he looks like he's trying at all is the best Town tell I can get on him.

saulres wrote:pedit: DDD is a fine lynch, but given the timeframe we have left I don't see it as viable.
(L-7)
Put up and/or shut up. All of you.

---

xvart 1106 wrote:No, I haven't. Is there something I'm missing from not having this experience?
The fact that it sucks. People give you about as much suspicion as a Miller claim, combined with the bonus of people being afraid to be on the wagons you're on because it's "closer to lynch" "without as many people who want that person to be lynched".

Sort of irrelevant at the moment though.

xvart 1106 wrote:Vi - from your experience designing games with zoraster and modding conversations you've had with him do you think it is likely for him to include a scenario that occurs as Quilford has outlined?
Most of the games I've designed with zorotter have been mechanic madness, not role madness. I agree that standardization is a big priority for him. With that said, I'm curious to know (because I didn't look at the time) what it was zoraster changed in the rules after Quilford made his claim.

--

VP Baltar 1107 wrote:imo, they grossly misjudged how popular your wagon would be and thought they could ram it through. I think Ghostlin is a highly informative lynch given the push on you at that time.
I think Ghostlin would be a highly informative lynch given the push on Ghostlin. To answer your next question, I'd rather lynch DDD because he's scum.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1114, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Now given how much I've been ignored today; what purpose does me sitting here and telling everyone the same thing I've said all day really serve?
"Just let me lurk, please."

In post 1108, Vi wrote:
saulres wrote:pedit: DDD is a fine lynch, but given the timeframe we have left I don't see it as viable.
(L-7)
Put up and/or shut up. All of you.
Hi, you already tried this once and it didn't work because everyone else who isn't you lapdog can see that the only reason I haven't been able to do anything today is that you insist on kneecapping my attempts. It's a beautiful circle you've constructed; I must be scum because I'm not doing anything productive but I can't do anything
since you insist on driving the town in the opposite direction every time because I must be scum
. It's fucking tiresome.
Nope, circle doesn't go that way. I'm disagreeing with your weak case, weaker participation, and even weaker post rate. Thanks for trying.

saulres 1113 wrote:That the game had a day start, and not a night start. If you look at post 1, rule 5, you'll see he crossed out night and replaced it with day.

I had thought it was a sure tell that Quil was lying if the game had a night start, because I can't imagine a census keeper not using that ability in order to share it right off the bat. So I tried confirming some timing with zoraster, and he was grateful that I caught the copy-paste error and surprised that no one else had.
Very good point and logic. Quilford hasn't done a good job of precisely claiming, at any rate.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1119, VP Baltar wrote:Vi is doing everything in her power to stop this from happening. That should be a huge red light that Ghostlin is the correct lynch for the day.
Oh, so you're finally making that leap to sort of vaguely call me scum, since someone reading me as Town would come to the opposite conclusion. In spite of me trying to get a wagon going on someone you've
also
called scum. Because I would totally be the one to make Ghostlin-scumpartner's wagon legitimate, and then turn around and meta away at DDD-other-scumpartner when he's quite safely under the radar.

I'm impressed with the hard sell you're putting out. KK "knows" Ghostlin is scum and is "abandoning" you, toeing the line of calling me scum by saying I'm diverting the wagon, making me out to be a puppeteer "conning" saulres, talking about your "years of experience" (which incidentally I have too), and saying all the reasons people find you scummy are "your personality". I'm not even being sarcastic; I'm genuinely impressed.

So you know what? I'll play your game, and I'll beat you at it.

VP Baltar 667 wrote:The case on Ghostlin is that he's useless basically, right? I think that's a pretty loose label that can be applied to a lot of people here. We really need to get out of this bitch fest of non-involvement. It's kind of a stupid circling the day drain. It may hit scum eventually, but it's kind of a crapshoot and I think we can do better.
VP Baltar 707 wrote:Vi catching people posting elsewhere on site. I know this game.

unvote, vote: Ghostlin
Once again, I made the Ghostlin wagon legitimate. But let's keep going.
VP Baltar 726 wrote:@ghostlin - my apologies for a three post exchange with Vi because we've played umpteen games together. I will be more serious business...oh wait, I've been hunting scum all game.
Biggest and only beef with Ghostlin.
VP Baltar 782 wrote:lol, so if Vi repeats what I've been saying all damn day, it suddenly makes Llama seem scummier. Good to hear my opinion is so valued 'round these parts.

unvote, vote: Llama
Easy jump to what obviously seems like a better wagon. Time passes, Llamahatellamahatellamaclaim...
VP Baltar 978 wrote:vote: Ghostlin

This wagon only really dissipated because llamar was scumming it up. I'm willing to give llama a stay of execution based on his claim, so back at it.
Yes; you were so convinced before.
VP Baltar 1006 wrote:seems to me like Ghostlin is a much more viable wagon than xvart
VP Baltar 1009 wrote:I couldn't hear you over all of the ghostlin votes, my apologies.
VP Baltar 1013 wrote:it's going to be ghostlin or xvart it appears. you should vote for one of those. Let's make this a nice dueling wagon scenario at deadline to really make the scum scramble.
VP Baltar 1014 wrote:my math is busted I guess...appears to me like it's 4-2 in favor of ghostlin atm.
VP Baltar 1017 wrote:all I'm saying is, votes cast are worth more than votes promised. The ghostlin wagon was at what, L-1 or something, earlier? I'm not gonna sit here and say he has 7 votes when he only has four.

And you can snipe at me all you want, the ghostlin wagon is clearly superior and going to lead to a scum lynch. Apart from xvart pushing some baloney about me being the SK, which could just be poor reasoning from a townie, he's been active and scumhunting. Ghostlin...not so much. Nothing fake about that, it's just the facts.

More Ghostlin votes now.
...and the spin basically escalates from here.

So we've established that you have no evident reason to be on the Ghostlin wagon, but have pushed it with so much conviction that you're willing to call out scumpartners derailing the wagon. Now, why could that be? The last time I checked - please tell me if this has changed - you weren't stupid, you weren't delusional, and you weren't ABR.

So I'll call your bluff.

Unvote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
(L-2)

If he flips Town, some people might say that you will have a lot of explaining to do. I am not one of those people, because I won't bother to listen to it.
If he flips scum, imagine that! You picked that up and ran with it based on... basically nothing to speak of according to you. In the words of YOUR scumpartner, that's bullshit. I'll take the scum lynch you offered and go for the people who almost plainly stated foreknowledge of the flip.

You don't get to opt out of it. You've already said I can have my way with you if he flips Town, and I fully plan to do so. And if he flips scum, I think I've made it quite clear why you're next.

Have a nice day.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1136, VP Baltar wrote:I made myself an immovable object on this wagon because of the way you and Sotty have been hamstringing it. Now you want to play the victim here and say I haven't been committed to it or it's some bussing conspiracy. Pardon me while I die with laughter. Don't forget, I conned you into voting it before. No sense in pretending like you're voting of your own volition now so you can seem like this is your doing. It's not.
Oh, I'm not saying you're not committed to it. I am saying that you're taking this opportunity to use a wagon you allegedly don't care for to tarnish two of the most obviously Town people in the game.

That, very shortly put, is what you're doing. But you know this already.

CES 1140 wrote:===========[}
{]===========
Go for it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1144, Sotty7 wrote:VP playing the victim pretty much makes this game a must read. I love it.
I have just found out that I don't have any good image spam for :DRAMA:. Someone please help remedy this.
Last edited by zoraster on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: zoraster, please disable smileys in that post. <___<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1147, saulres wrote:Or did he have it the last time he was at L-1 and didn't?
Nope. Ghostlin was at L-1 for all of one post.

===========[}
{]===========
Go for it.
In retrospect this was a dumb thing to say. But at this point a claim would only be for informative purposes.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1151, xvart wrote:
In post 1108, Vi wrote:
xvart 1106 wrote:Vi - from your experience designing games with zoraster and modding conversations you've had with him do you think it is likely for him to include a scenario that occurs as Quilford has outlined?
Most of the games I've designed with zorotter have been mechanic madness, not role madness. I agree that standardization is a big priority for him. With that said, I'm curious to know (because I didn't look at the time) what it was zoraster changed in the rules after Quilford made his claim.
But the point in question is more a mechanics question in my opinion (roles resolving outside their stated resolution order. The fact that there is a stated resolution order is the kicker.
And again, this line of thought has a valid point, since no error in moderation has been announced. Even if it was filed under Miscellaneous, it wouldn't make a difference.

On the other hand, seeing SK kills explicitly listed in the resolution order reminds me of how much I would rather lynch VP Baltar Tomorrow.

To answer your next question, no, I don't have a concrete excuse to lynch Quilford based on his claim.
Or as certain players would say, "because GUT! >=D".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1163, zoraster wrote:oh man. I can't believe it managed to erase this.
Don't worry; it wasn't forgotten.~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”