Mini 470 - Some Guys Are Trying To Kill You (done)

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:58 am

Wait - there's a godfather?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:30 am

I see soup's reasoning on this...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:14 am

Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:28 am

FoS; Gator
for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:55 am

I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:43 am

Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:58 am

Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:03 pm

@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 pm

I do't think I've directly defended soup once yet this game, have I?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 am

I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 am

Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:46 am

FoS Jen for hypocracy that just wont stop
Point this out? And why do you seem to be moving along the same lines as Gator so far this game?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 am

I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:30 am

That claim is wierd...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:19 am

I am here, just so I don't get prodded.

Gator's VI calim was stupid, but I still want to lynch him though NOT BECAUSE OF THAT. His reactions with other players and other player's reactions to him mean that Gator would provide us with by far the most info if we lynch.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:22 am

... and Gator makes a bandwagon vote again...

I admit my play so far has been bad. I have had a seriously unexpected amount of work and am trying to do too much. I have finished some stuff as of tonight so I will be playing more normally soon. I seriously expected my load to end sooner but now it has, I can finally get down to this game.

Gator is my primary suspect at the moment, he also seems to be slightly attatched to Niv.

P-b-p-a on Gator and niv coming soon...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 pm

Do you want me to claim? I will if that is actually what you want.

Very interesting game (so far, any way).

Jenter's PBPA; Gator and Niv... (mostly gator)
I may be gone the next 5-7 days so please don't replace me.
Soup asks him whether he has a powerole he doen't want to lose, then...
hey, he may be holding his spot in the game for a legit reason. when he comes back, i would like to question him on his absence, but trying to start a wagon on someone who is away is pointless. he could get to -2 but then we wait for the claim. i think you are fishing way too much on this. again, imo going away is not a scumtell ever. unless you are lurkjing, and even then its iffy, couse i know people think it is a scumtell, but town do it quite ovted as well. Unvote Niv, FoS soupfly. i really think that pressuring an absent player is very bad. question him when he comes back
Soup put 1 vote on Gator, and didn't even encourage others to follow suit. Baad logic here, 1 vote is not the start of a bandwagon, it was probabaly just a bit of pressure.

Niv and Gator skirmish over soup voting gator when he's not here.

Gator;
soupfly wrote:
vote: gatorguy91

we just lost our cop on the first night. why you so anxious to hold onto your place in the game despite being gone for 5-7 days?

Woah, call off your dogs, dude. I came to this site to play mafia, isn't that

what I'm supposed to be doing?

FoS: Soupfly for having a dumb reason for a legitimate vote.
Well do you expect him to have a full casefile from the random vote stage? It was as good a tell as any you may get on page 1...

Niv keeps his vote on soup, Oman votes and unvotes.

Gator;
My Defense is that Soupfly had no evidence to Go on and just decided to say i was
scum. I saw that as dumb, and stated as so, and that's scummy? Then Again, What's not scummy theese days?
He had a minor scumtell, how do you expect him to have more on page 1? Just say anything you feel the need to say, and move on. Just 'that's dumb' won't stand up here...

A little bit of anaylasis:

Soupfly is obviously eager to point his finger at someone, however he seems to be playing not too well. I'll keep my FoS on him.

Jenter Didn't like my reasoning, his points seem to be short. I'm not very suspicious of him.

Oman Pressure voted me, which wasn't very scummy and is a nice routine for finding scum. After he unvoted Soupfly, which seemed to be a popular thing to do at the point.

Niv has been protecting me, which is part of certain scum strategy (Befriend a townie) But I'm not all that suspicious of him.

This is notable and possibly the best reason for NOT looking at a Gator-Niv pair. It's textbook though, and could well be distancing...

Thaiboxershorts quickly jumped on the bandwagon and quickly jumped off after Oman. Fos: Thai for bandwagoning.

Erecthomania has not made any contributations to the game townwise, yet has posted.

Erg0... I'm sorta confused about him.

Zakk_status and Langley haven't even posted, yet I'm not suspicious.
Niv tries to hit soup again, this time simply for playstyle. Niv, accept please that even if you don't like a style of play, it is probably often used as town as well as scum, so you can't lynch on playstyle. a LOT of vbery good players use WIFOM a lot...

Gatorguy Once more...
soupfly wrote:
in the spirit of Sherlock Holmes sleuthing Erotomachia-style...

i'm similarly curious how gatorguy is posting in other threads today (friday), but has made only feeble attempts to respond to accusations against him in this game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=225
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3&start=50

also, if he posts here on sunday that he'll be gone for the next 5-7 days then why does he sign up for another mafia game on the same day?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1625

care to answer these gatorguy?
@niv, after looking through the site yesterday, i understand your suspicion of me vis-a-vis my argumentation style (WIFOM/metagaming). in my defense this is my second game so i'm still learning.
1. I didn't know i would have access here, and i didn't expect that game to start for 5 days anyway.
2. Here's a post. I wanted to post after lots of activity so I wouldn't have nothing to say, really.

I'm upgrading my FoS to a vote.

Vote Soupfly
No reason, just an agressive contentless response to soup and a lack of content after being pressured. This could be poor town, but it could be scum trying to slip under the net... also notable that Niv is still attacking Soup at this point...

I put Gator under a small amount of pressure and he goes off voting and looks upon the Lurkers.

Niv accepts soups argument, (poosibly) realises the soup wagon is deteriorating, and attacks me for hypocracy, thus defending Gator.

He accepts the apology I had written prior to his attack on me and unvotes.

I say why I was trying to stop soup geetting lynched early on.

*Genneral complaints about lurkers from Niv et moi*

Gator;
IGMEOY Jenter. I forgot about this, but you were being extremely hypocritical.
Ok now take a look at this, part of Niv's post on the previous page;
Yet i dont think you have posted much content either all game. Vote Jen for hipocryacy
Argument jumping anyone? Gator attatches himself to Niv's argument here.

Oman bandwagon begins on the grounds of his 'lynch lurkjers' comment.

Niv keeps hammering at the hypocrasy thing.
soupfly wrote:
the one thing i'm not liking is that suspicion seems to be falling on those who are most active in posting.

Good Point!!

Vote Zakk_status

Tell Me WHY You're not scum. [/b]
Argument jumping once more, interesting that he chose Zakk here - one of the two players he had a good idea wouldn't respond.

I accuse Niv of being similar to Gator, in retrospect it was probably more the other way round.

Thai joins the game, looks at Gator as the worst in his eyes.
Village Idiot i might be.
This is maniacal. Claiming you're the village idiot seems like the perfect way to cover up for scummy posting, possibly worse even than a n00b claim.

Unvote Zakk_Status a pointless vote really.
He come under pressure, he unvotes. Again.

Thoughts: Soupfly. Earlier I thought you were scum, but your material seems to be good. UnFoS Soupfly. Agree with Thai here.

Why He might be scum: "We lost our cop" speech, drawing suspiscion from an empty post.

Why He might not be scum: Large contributions to the game, very active, seems to be trying to help the town.

Anaylasis: Probably Not Scum.

Thaiboxershorts

Thoughts: He's putting out some pretty good points there, some of them confusing though.
Fails to provide any of the points or why they are confusing.

Why he might be scum:
Thaiboxershorts wrote: As for Jenter, well... I dunno. The anti-Jenter arguments kind of hold water. Criticizing lack of substance while acknowledging his own lack of substance, the possible "feigning ignorance" thing that Eroto pointed out. But I'm just not getting a scum vibe from Jenter. I can't really give an objective reason why, though I'll go back through his posts and see if I can find something.

Looking at this it summed up to me possibly as "Jenter's Acting Really scummy but I'm pretty sure he's not scum." I don't understand. It's obvious some vibes have to occur from his scummy behavior.

His bandwagoning has also worried me a bit. He jumped on the soup bandwagon and also got off quickly.

There was no wagon. He was the first Random voter on soup.

Why He might not be scum: He's been pretty active and has not done anything close to lurking

Anaylasis: I still have an FoS on him.

Questions for Thaiboxershorts:
Why did you unvote soupfly so fast?

I have to go, but I'll finish this later.
Part B;
Sorry Thai, You did not Jump on the bandwagon quickly, you jumped OFF it quickly. My Mistake.

Continuing on:

*Credit goes to Oman for the Format*

Oman

Thoughts: He's been defending me. I liked his style with the for and against lists.

Why He might be scum: It looks likei I'm the VI. Town idea: Always lynch the VI, but he seems to try to keep the VI around. Hmmm....
So you're advocating lynching yourself? Why would a townie do that?

Why He might not be scum: He always seems to have materials with good, protown thoughts.

Question(s):
Do You really think it's scummy that i stole your format?

Just kidding.

Jenter

Thoughts: Short posts every once in a while.

Why He might be scum: Lurking, Lurking, Lurking. He's had very many posts none of them having much content and then pointing his finger at me for doing the exact same thing.

Why he might not scum: At least He's posting a lot.

Questions:
Jenter, who do you find most scummy now?

Also:

Niv I think is Town
Ok, he's jumped on Niv's arguments before and now Niv is the one player he chooses not to bother analysing. It's not bad on it's own, but it all adds up...

Langley and Zakk need replacements

I have no read on Erotomachia or Erg0
Then;
I sware I'm the VI.
Tries to mask his blunders with the 'I'm crap' tell'.

Oman agrees we should Lynch the VI.

Gator asks for a VC.

Other people talk about Lynching VIs, the 'they tend to turn up town', and so on, but discussion contiunes...

Jimmy joins in. Says he has a 'feeling' about Streef.

Gator says 'I'm the Vi not scum' with 0% evidence.

He says he doesn't want to claim, which is interesting.

And so to page 8...

Ooh look, it's Gator's knight in shining armour...

Niv;
ok, so we decide that gator is stupid.

Wat i see here is that after Gator says VI, Oman votes for him. i have been suspicious of oman before, so i will now Unvote, Vote oman. that ss bad imo
Blatant defence of Gator. We have some mislynches to us, and GATOR LOOKS SCUMMY. Pretty much everyone agrees. Just baecuse he claims stupidity doesn't mean he's stupid OR innocent.

Everyone swings around when I keep trying to get a Gator lynch, on the lynching for info is bad wagon.

Jimmy keeps as silent watch on Streef. I have had a though that he may be a lyncher for Streef, but otherwise I am unsure why this is.

TBS keeps on Gator.

Haut repalces in.

Niv does a rather neat pbpa of me. Gator jumps on instantly.

I admit that I haven't played too well so far.

That's that, please go through this gator. Niv, if you are town look out as Gator has attatched himself to you in several places here. I basically don't like Gator's play, the way he hops so readily onto other people's arguments and unvotes at the slightest bit of pressure. Niv has defended him once ore twice and he seems to hop onto Niv's arguments quite readily. That be that.

If anyone wants me to claim, say so and I will.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:19 am

I don't want to claim ,just people have been pressuring me for content and I wondered if that was what they meant.

Most of thaos things where you worte 'point?' Oman were not points, they were just commens to keep the pbpa flowing and keep what I was writing in context.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:22 am

VC please mod.

Oman, was that a vanilla townie roleclaim?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 pm

I believe Niv looks worse than Oman, but it is firmly on Gator that my vote stays.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 pm

Most probably, but I'm not entirely sure.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 am

So far, Oman is the only player who as far as I can tell has bothered to look through my pbpa of Gator. Nobody (including him) really seems to have adressed any of the points aginst him so far, apart from to some extent Oman. WHY, in your eyes, does gator look town?

I especially want to hear from Jimmy, who seems to have an unwavering belief in Niv , Gator and Oman, and of course from Gator himself. Also I would like to hear from Erg0, Eroto, Haut and Streef, who are really the swing votes in this.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 am

@Jimmy; There's a LOT more to the anti-Gator case than that. He's argument jumped a lot, bandwagoned a lot, and tags allong behind Oman and Niv a lot. Read the pbpa properly.

@Oman; How can you be sure he's not just tagging along and trying to attatch himself to you while not being noticed?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:19 am

Yes, but WHY? All you're asying is 'it's rubbish' not WHY it is. Go through it, post an editied copy, then I'll believe you've understood the arguments properly.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:15 am

The point I try to make, Jimmy, is that it's not necessariy the individual things that are scummy, it's the repeating of them and the volume of them.

I don't really like the way Jimmys so utterly convinced in Gator's and Niv's innocence.

Where are you, swing voters, and what do you have to say?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 am

Thank god you think I'm right on something.. ;)

I left Oman out becuse I don't think he's scum either at the moment.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:24 am

We can't. It's just out of those who are present.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:05 am

It was just a thought, no need to gwet so overheated about it.I was merely speculating on a reason for his one-man anti streef crusade.

And some people do want claims when they say content. You may not believe this, but some players think mafia is just bandwagons and roleclaims...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:11 am

A) a lyncher is arguably a bad role for town to have around. While not actually scum, they're not powerole and are generally malignant.
B) true.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 am

I want 1 more person, preferably more, to ask me to before I claim, since most people including myself seem opposed to the idea.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 am

Heck I didn't realise I was at -1!

Please, I hope you realise how foolish it is to have a speedlynch at this stage.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Um, so, avoiding gator.
Why advoid him?
next in my scum books is jenter brocanti. she
HE!!
has been posting litle content all game, she is called out on and mentions it herself, then she says it will change. from that point she has posted little content.

i hate lurking it doen't fly. i would like to ask for a mod pro on Jenter Brolincani. her last post was on the 19th

also, i belive the posts where she
(he)
was around warrents a vote Jenter Brolincani

PBPA of jen:

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.

for completeness

Jenter Brolincani wrote:

little help, little logic

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.

first apoplogy. has little time to post a real responce, but has time to check the thread. a real responce can be short ans take less than 5 min btw

I don't like short responses. i can't get my thoughts over right, the last time I tried to play in short posts I got lynched d1 and I was the cop...

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
FoS; Gator for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.

no content again, on the day supposed content was to come as well. whats up?

Lack of time. Sorry, but work DID hit me very hard at this point, I think it was a reasonable FoS and I gae reasons.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.

defines metagaming. thank you....

My pleasure.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.

umm.... still saying that you play like something as scum is an excuse for you to change playstyle around to avoid target. i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.

Meh... fair enough, point taken here, but it's not the strongest of tells.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator

well, lurkes mentioning that they are lurking and then calling out a lurker. total hypocracy. and says that she will start posting content. and never does

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?

in heindseight, your appology dosent help unless you change

I apologised and it's all I can do. I was unexpectedly hit with more after writing tha.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
I do't think I've directly defended soup once yet this game, have I?
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
QFT

Well blatent lie.

That is saying 'I agree' which in england we call 'agreeing' not 'Stop atacking him' which in england we call 'defending'.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.

so you admit you were defending soup, change much. also, overe defending soup. it is all you had posted in way of ering to content all game
I wasn't defnding soup for soup's sake though, which s the point I've been trying to make. I was trying to defend soup somewht because I didn't want seeral players to go unnoticed for the whole day and go straight to night in a few plages with no play.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.

states that he cant read people beacuse of the lack of posting. just beacuse some arn't posting, you still can get a read on those that are. its not that hard even if we arn;t interacting with everyone

Meh, tha's just my playstyle. It's impossible to find scum from my point of view, because for all I know the scum are all lurking and the townies are just all mudslinging.

Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:

You apologised twice for not posting much content. then you continue pressuring people who arn't posting too much, then, you add little content to the disscussion in your posts. add to that that you arn't posting much and i see hypocracy

also, in mafia and real life. appologies don't wourk unless you stop commiting the same crime

QFT

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).

advocates lynching someone to gague reactions, which, in a mini is never good, losing anyone with out good proof.

NO, I advocated lynching one scummy person because his death would tell us more than any of the other scummy people.

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
That claim is wierd...

tell me how this helps as well?

in conclusion, jenter has miniscule content, has been asking for content from other players, and what content she posts is wifom at best. so i would like to:

Confirm Vote Jen

also, it is anoying to do a pbpa here. you dont have a multi quote button

I formulate ideas and hyptheses slowly, it's my playstyle. I've also been badly bogged down in work until now. Most of the argumnts against me are just 'he's been lurking and not posting much' you could say the same for many other players until now. Also, when the hell have I used wifom niv? That's pure bull. I know this response is pretty crappy and overly nasty and sarcastic in places, but I've just got up and I'm tired, so I'm really not sure if I care.

Good Day,

Jenter

P.S. I AM MALE FOR CRISSAKE!!
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Scumlist;

Gator
Niv
Jimmy/Haut Boy
Oman
Streeflo/Soupfly
TBS

I haven't included players I have no read on, these are eroto and erg0.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:29 am

I wish I could know if we have a cop, because if we do he could check Gator overnight and get a good read on both Gator and Jimmy, without the chance of a mislynch. But of course since it's bad for the cop to claim we must struggle blindly on... :( I'm still erring towards a Gator lynch on the grounds that it would greatly increase our info levels d2 whatever the result, and Gator has played scummily. I'm just not sure...

Jimmy, in your role PM did it say Gator was definitely town? Same to Gator.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:35 am

I have made a decision that I will now claim; my justification will be made clear below.

After a reread, I think that for now at least I will believe that Jimmy and Gatorguy are masons. As Gator and Jimmy both are against me, I will be the obvious kill tonight to make them both look scummy. Also, if I get killed today this will make them look bad for pushing for it. I don't want my role to go unused if it could help town either.

I am a vigilante. I did not use my role night 0 because it was so likely I would hit town and I had no idea who the scum were.

To allow my role to be used to benefit town the most, I suggest that I use a vote system to decide who I NK - a second lynch if you like.

Please
red
your votes rather than bolding them and say NK;Thigummywut rather than vote;Thingummywut.

I will do VCs for this.

The above plan should make sure I don't radomlly go hit someone with my machete without everyone agreeing.

Even so, I am NOT the play for today. We almost certainly have no more poweroles, so I beg that you do not lynch me. Gentlemen of the town, I am at your mercy.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:40 am

My only crumb was at the start of the Gator pbpa btw;
V
ery
i
nteresting
g
ame (so far, any way).
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:36 am

Of course, now I will only get one chance at vigging since I will definitely be NK'd, but better that than my ability just going wasted for the whole game.

Gator 1 (Oman)
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:38 am

Yes.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:44 pm

I'm a nightvig.

Oman's looking distincly suspicious, I don't have time but it would be nice if someone would oblige witha pbpa of him. I'm busy today but should be fine come tomorrow, I willl most likely have 2-3 days away sometime this week, dates to be confirmed.

Machete count;

No votes...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 pm

I have a machete btw.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:32 am

Unvote, vote Niv

As the worst person in my view at the moment. I think Niv could well have been trying to latch on to Gator (now we know Gator is most likely town it puts my pbpa in a whole new light).
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:16 pm

I'm not one-shot.

Still leaning to a Niv vote.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 pm

I thought I was still voting Gator...

Unvote, vote Niv

Niv is the play for today.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:58 pm

The night vig of course wholly depends on the result of the lynch... I watch with bated breath.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 am

Oman, you have no idea of the setup and nor do I except that I know it has a vig, that being me. It's pointless speculating on what poweroles there might be, and even worse trying to bend the setup to fit a doc in.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:00 pm

Dangnabit!!!

Sorry Niv... :(

And of course... GO TOWN!!!

I bequeath my machete to you all to use when lynching people, as a better execution weapon than that noose. ;)
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:45 am

Ach! Woe is us...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:06 am

Ve fought bravely...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”