Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4681 (isolation #400) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4679, Grackaroni wrote: I re-evaluated.

Not my fault nobody else chose to vote him Day 1.

But when people did start to vote Gob D2 you switched to oats, right?

Also, if you're town then it's on you to push your scumread. It clearly had support from people like Darth, who was the reason you switched your read on Gob in the first place.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4683 (isolation #401) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Grack, what doesn't make sense is why you suddenly think I'm scum
now
? To the point that you're seemingly willing to bet the game that it's specifically a Luca/Vivax scumteam.

Try elaborating on this, rather than scraping the barrel over D1 content that has little relevance. If it was so compelling, you would have cased me as being scum on D2, but you didn't.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4685 (isolation #402) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Like, if you genuinely believed I was 100% scum based on this current situation, there would be no need to go through my iso from the start of D1 nit-picking anything you can get your hands on that might make me look bad.

What is the reason that you're so sure me and Vivax are scum right now?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4687 (isolation #403) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

For example, I can point specifically to your interactions around Gob as being particularly incriminating. This is new information that has come to light following Gob's flip.

What have you got that's suddenly changed your mind on me?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (isolation #404) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So why is it necessarily a Luca/Vivax team from that?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4691 (isolation #405) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I've said the same thing about you at least twice this game as well. Both you and Vivax are players I've found difficult to read this game in general.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4708 (isolation #406) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:03 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4706, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm surprised to find myself a lot more sympathetic towards Grack than Luca in this exchange.

What's the reason for the exasperation, Luca? How pissed are you that I didn't yeet Grack last night?

Why would I be pissed about that? I was the one who told you not to rush. In fact, I could have hammered Grack myself if I had wanted.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4710 (isolation #407) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4707, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4680, Luca Blight wrote: I've had conflicting thoughts on Vivax throughout the game, what of it? Dann had similar thoughts to my own on the matter.

I think both you and Vivax are scummy, for what it's worth, and it's still a real possibility that you could be partners from where I'm standing, but I'm not ruling out you/Naerys.

Then hammer Vivax. It's that simple.

If you think the only alternative is Grack / Naerys, then Vivax's flip would tell you that.

But then I'm in a position where I'm more likely to be mislimmed tomorrow, especially when you're dead. I would rather get it right today, and Grack is my biggest scumread at the moment. I still might be open to doing Vivax, but I haven't got around to iso'ing him yet.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4711 (isolation #408) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4709, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I don't know, why don't you just tell me, why are you pissed? Like what is driving your attitude over the last couple pages?

I'm not pissed? I'm just defending myself against baseless arguments, and against the player I think is most likely to be scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (isolation #409) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

This post reflects my attitude:

In post 4659, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4657, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4655, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4652, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4224, Naerys wrote:
In post 1670, gob wrote: im the mafia and my teammates are Luca and Vivax
:lol: i wish gob actually spewed his team like this...
I think this is legitimately the scum team,
and Hu-Tao's already on track for success with voting off me/Vivax/Luca
. Mafia will have to kill off Ninja tonight or else she will be forced to re-adjust her reads if she's left in the game. DP will work things out at the end after the flips if he's left in.

Bit disappointed I defended scum throughout the game and at the most inopportune timing. So painful reading through.

I just want to highlight how fake this is, when Grack seemingly didn't scumread me until just now (that I've said he's my biggest scumread) and his Darth scumread has vanished into thin air, to the point that he's willing to bet the game on me and Vivax being the scumteam, based on Gob's random shitposting.
I'm everyone's biggest scum read, and you made the same post last night, so I really couldn't care less about your re-iteration of it today.

I don't see a scum team without you on it.

You hadn't posted anything of note in between the two posts, so that's irrelevant and the point stands.

Of course, if you are indeed scum then strategically you have no choice but to now fight back against me. I'm just pointing out the transparent nature of it.

I'm not pissed in the slightest, I'm just playing the game against someone who is trying to wriggle his way out of being limmed by flinging whatever mud he can find in my general direction. I have no qualms beyond that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (isolation #410) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4712, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'll tell you this: I no longer think Grack is scum.

My two big reasons for this:

1) He was asking, if not
begging
, me to hammer him. Why in the world does scum do that? "Fuck my team that I've been building a relationship with over the past 3 real-time weeks, I just give up and fold under pressure"? He puts up no fight at all as scum? For real?

2) Every single player in this game was a consensus "yes" on yeeting him. I didn't see anyone put up any fight, any resistance whatsoever, to yeeting him. That should tell you, at the very least, that scum is getting what they want out of doing this. That could very well be a bus, trying to build town cred. But you have to admit that the more likely explanation is that we all made a mistake.

I mean I can see why we felt this way. He hasn't been super active, and by his own admission, he realized that this game is a bit more involved than he anticipated. You are grilling him, Luca, on how behind he is, but he did outright tell everyone that this game is pretty demanding for him and he's struggled to keep up. It is easy to scum-read literally anyone who isn't keeping up with the game as town, and it's even easier to do it as scum.

I was grilling him on scumreading me for something when he completely misunderstood the context of what was happening, that's a bit different.

You could ask what scum begs to be hammered, but what town does? Scum at least benefit from reverse-psychology, which is what has led you to now townread him. I've seen it many times in this game from both alignments. It's not alignment-indicative, in my opinion, because as scum he would feel in a more hopeless spot than if he's town.

The fact his partner is most likely bussing him makes it even more likely he would be resigned to his fate as scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4719 (isolation #411) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4714, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4710, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4680, Luca Blight wrote: I've had conflicting thoughts on Vivax throughout the game, what of it? Dann had similar thoughts to my own on the matter.

I think both you and Vivax are scummy, for what it's worth, and it's still a real possibility that you could be partners from where I'm standing, but I'm not ruling out you/Naerys.

If you think the only alternative is Grack / Naerys, then Vivax's flip would tell you that.

But then I'm in a position where I'm more likely to be mislimmed tomorrow, especially when you're dead. I would rather get it right today, and Grack is my biggest scumread at the moment. I still might be open to doing Vivax, but I haven't got around to iso'ing him yet.

1) Why are you convinced you'd be yeeted, if you think you're correct about Vivax? You have been pretty clear all day about Vivax being scum, so if you voted him out and yeeted him, would that not make you in particular a lot less likely to be yeeted?

2) Who cares, really, about a misyeet after 2 scum are dead, when we can still use a misyeet and be fine?

I'm no longer convinced about Vivax. Darth townreads him and he was right on oats while I was wrong. In truth, I find Vivax perplexing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (isolation #412) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4718, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4716, Luca Blight wrote: You could ask what scum begs to be hammered, but what town does?

The exhausted townie does. He hasn't the slightest clue who is on his team, who is actually on his side and who isn't, and thus has no camaraderie with anyone.

Or the resigned scum does, especially one being bussed.

Grack is apparently convinced i am scum, so why not even raise that point before begging to be hammered if he's town? I understand why you townread Grack for it as it was my initial reaction as well, hence I told you not to rush in hammering him and why i didn't myself, but this is a cheap tactic frequently used by scum, and it could even be genuine emotion because as scum he doesn't want to put in a lot of effort only to be yeeted anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #413) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4717, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4712, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'll tell you this: I no longer think Grack is scum.

My two big reasons for this:

1) He was asking, if not
begging
, me to hammer him. Why in the world does scum do that? "Fuck my team that I've been building a relationship with over the past 3 real-time weeks, I just give up and fold under pressure"? He puts up no fight at all as scum? For real?

2) Every single player in this game was a consensus "yes" on yeeting him. I didn't see anyone put up any fight, any resistance whatsoever, to yeeting him. That should tell you, at the very least, that scum is getting what they want out of doing this. That could very well be a bus, trying to build town cred. But you have to admit that the more likely explanation is that we all made a mistake.

I mean I can see why we felt this way. He hasn't been super active, and by his own admission, he realized that this game is a bit more involved than he anticipated. You are grilling him, Luca, on how behind he is, but he did outright tell everyone that this game is pretty demanding for him and he's struggled to keep up. It is easy to scum-read literally anyone who isn't keeping up with the game as town, and it's even easier to do it as scum.

Actually, now that I think about this, maybe it isn't
more
likely that every townie screwed up that read than it is that we were all correct but that scum really wanted that bus to collide. Either way, for sure it bothers me that yeeting him was clearly what scum wanted. I don't, at this moment, understand exactly why they wanted that, but the fact that 100% of us wanted him dead means that that includes scum, and we'd be giving scum what they want by killing Grack. Thus I just have no interest in doing it.

Actions speak louder than words. Until I voted Grack, Vivax was the main wagon. Could the same not apply to Vivax, that everyone is ok with eliminating him? Apart from Darth, who I very much doubt is scum at this point.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #414) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4715, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4713, Luca Blight wrote: I'm not pissed in the slightest, I'm just playing the game against someone who is trying to wriggle his way out of being limmed by flinging whatever mud he can find in my general direction. I have no qualms beyond that.

I figured that's what you were doing. Just needed to hear it from you.

That said, frankly I don't think your case is that good. It's a lot of "why did you change your mind on X?" It's not like town cannot change their mind on things.

I don't think that's what I said. My point was that Grack townread Gob based on his early posting style, but was then grilled on this by Darth, and grack then yielded to not only withdraw his townread on Gob but to vote him, while linking Gob to being potentially partnered with Dann. He then sits on that vote for most of the day, which was a vanity wagon, but never votes Gob when he's actually in danger of being limmed despite his continued scumread on him.

It clearly points to Darth being more likely town and Grack scum, in my opinion, and Grack's reaction to my suspicion all but confirms that he's scum in my mind.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #415) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4724, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4719, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4714, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4710, Luca Blight wrote:

1) Why are you convinced you'd be yeeted, if you think you're correct about Vivax? You have been pretty clear all day about Vivax being scum, so if you voted him out and yeeted him, would that not make you in particular a lot less likely to be yeeted?

2) Who cares, really, about a misyeet after 2 scum are dead, when we can still use a misyeet and be fine?

I'm no longer convinced about Vivax. Darth townreads him and he was right on oats while I was wrong. In truth, I find Vivax perplexing.

If not Vivax, then who? Grack and who? Naerys, I guess?

If we flip Vivax and he's town, voila, you are set. It's Grack and Naerys, gg everyone, let the celebration begin.

The general consensus seems to be that it's me/Grack/Vivax being limmed next in whatever order, so a grack/Naerys team might well be able to win the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #416) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4726, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Well, how could they, when you just caught them?

For example:

Vivax is eliminated (let's imagine he flips town)
Ninja is killed
Luca is eliminated, flips town

Scum occupy half the town. Scum win.

Or:

Vivax is eliminated (let's imagine he flips town)
Ninja is killed
Grack is eliminated, flips scum
Darth is killed, flips town

Then it's me, Naerys, Hu Tao. Both of the other two have expressed a willingness to lim me over each other, so it probably wouldn't end well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (isolation #417) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm going to bed now, but I will consider Vivax again.

I do think Grack's posts on the last few pages, going through my Iso with a fine tooth comb to find any little bit of dirt he can, to be very scummy.

If his belief in his scumread was genuine then he wouldn't need to go combing through my iso - he would already know why he thinks I'm scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (isolation #418) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And his statement
'I can't see a scum team without Luca in it'
makes no sense based on the reasoning that I've supposedly been playing it safe.

1) That has nothing to do with associations

2) If it was scummy to the extent that I must be scum in this situation then he would have brought it up before now.

3) He was apparently even willing to be hammered before bringing it up. It doesn't seem like a genuine scumread, does it?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (isolation #419) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And just one final point before I go to bed:

Grack is clearly a very reasonable player, unlike Vivax, who is a wildcard and makes little sense in much of what he says. Grack has made some good, well-considered posts this game, including the point he made against me mid-way through D1. The sudden contrast in what we're seeing is what makes his recent play even more scummy - it's desperation mixed with apathy. He's just quoting whatever from my iso that could be spun in a negative way and there's no analysis or substance behind his points.

This is, in my opinion, scum who has 90% given up and is just throwing a few lazy arguments out there just in case something sticks. I've been scum in this position myself, and know the feeling well. As town you're always more motivated to actually solve the puzzle.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4829 (isolation #420) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Let's get mass-claim out of the way, given we're in melo.

I'm VT. Naerys, you can go next.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #421) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

From my perspective, I feel I have to bet the game on Darth being town or there is no chance of winning anyway in this gamestate.

I'm suspicious of Hu Tao for the
'scum is definitely in Grack/Vivax/Luca'
, even more so now she is doubling-down following grack's flip, so will probably end up voting her today unless she can justify that statement.

I don't know why everyone seems to assume Naerys is town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4870 (isolation #422) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4867, Vivax wrote: Mafia played well enough that I'd give them a win tbh but that's probably against the rules.
Tough setup too and they sniped every single role.

Maybe we should vote for a draw and make peace with the mafia.

If the scumteam is Hu Tao/Naerys/Gob then they've literally done nothing but sit back while town tears itself apart.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4876 (isolation #423) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4871, Vivax wrote:
In post 4869, Luca Blight wrote: From my perspective, I feel I have to bet the game on Darth being town or there is no chance of winning anyway in this gamestate.

, even more so now she is doubling-down following grack's flip, so will probably end up voting her today unless she can justify that statement.

Why do you have to bet the game on Darth being town ?

Naerys dumbtold and Hu faked a cop claim (and both voted gob D2 in a believable manner)

You voted DP with gob in VC # 2 while DP was voting for gob.

Where was mafia on the counterwagon to gob in your opinion ? When Oats was yeeted.

I've seen mafia supposedly 'dumbtell' on this site, I don't read anything into that at all. I'm suspicious of how Naerys did nothing early game but then suddenly jumps into action when the game is near the end.

I don't read much into wagons, as I said earlier, especially when the wagon is Gob who scum wouldn't try that hard to save.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #424) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4873, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4869, Luca Blight wrote: From my perspective, I feel I have to bet the game on Darth being town or there is no chance of winning anyway in this gamestate.

I explained yesterday. I think this is Naerys town game. And dp and gob are likely not aligned. Why do you think Naerys is scum?

I see nothing to suggest Naerys isn't scum. Why are you so sure she is town? And please don't say 'dumbtell'.

From my perspective at least you or her has to be scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4878 (isolation #425) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4874, Hu Tao wrote: And who do you think are the 2 scum then?

Two of you/Vivax/Naerys. Right now I would guess you and Naerys.

Of course, it could be Darth, but if so then gg because there's no turning that around at this stage.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #426) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So from my perspective I have to vote either Hu Tao or Naerys today, as even if we flipped someone like Vivax and he was scum, Hu Tao and Naerys would vote me off tomorrow anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4884 (isolation #427) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4880, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4877, Luca Blight wrote:

I explained yesterday. I think this is Naerys town game. And dp and gob are likely not aligned. Why do you think Naerys is scum?

I see nothing to suggest Naerys isn't scum. Why are you so sure she is town? And please don't say 'dumbtell'.

I've played with Naerys quite a bit. And when she makes sense she is town.

Also the way you're phrasing this, you're saying me or Naerys which means you think vivax is scum. Yet you said you'd vote me

What has Nerys said specifically that makes you think she is town?

I'm suspicious that you're not even considering you might be wrong when we're in melo. I TR Darth but would be considering him, if not for the gamestate being as it is.

Have to do some work now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4907 (isolation #428) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The fact everyone is happy to eliminate me should raise some alarm bells.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (isolation #429) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4904, Hu Tao wrote: Hmm. Would vivax really change his mind this much as scum, idk. I think I prefer Luca now

So that means you think I'm scum with Naerys, then?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4909 (isolation #430) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4906, Vivax wrote: I'd just give DP the win here if he's mafia.

Luca/Naerys looks good as a guess to me atm.
It's only rational their pairings would include each other + one townie which they have to push but not too obviously.

If I'm scum with Naerys then why would I not eliminate you yesterday?

Darth hard-defended you yesterday while hard-scumreading Grack, Ninja wanted you dead, and Ninja was always going to be the NK.

Think about that for a moment.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (isolation #431) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I am looking at that - I was just explaining why me/Naerys wouldn't make sense strategically, as if I was scum with Naerys then I would have just eliminated you yesterday. After Grack's flip I was always going to be the one under fire today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4913 (isolation #432) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4911, Vivax wrote: The more I think about this game the less I believe I know.

But do I want to believe that the Oats wagon only had gob as scum in it ?

Town were hard-pushing that wagon (namely me and Grack, also Dann from what I remember) so scum didn't have to be present on the wagon.

Generally scum will avoid being on the mislim wagons where possible. Gob was on borrowed time as it was so it doesn't surprise me that he would be on the wagon.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4914 (isolation #433) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3940, gob wrote: Alright everyone, unvote me temporarily. I have an announcement to make.

I am the Tracker. I tracked Naerys last night and she didn’t visit anyone.

This is why i was originally suspicious of Hu Tao’s scumclaim.

This is either scum saying they visited their partner, who will not counter their claim, or Gob actually did role-check Naerys n1. I admit the latter seems more likely, which increases the chance of Hu Tao being scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4915 (isolation #434) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It's quite possible that Hu Tao, knowing Naerys is vanilla, would then proceed to pocket her based on their past games together.

I'm going to look into the possibility of Hu Tao/Vivax.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4916 (isolation #435) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Just a mental note to also look into Darth/Naerys, as that was something that occurred to me earlier in the game.

About to continue work now so will be on again later.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4920 (isolation #436) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4918, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4914, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3940, gob wrote: Alright everyone, unvote me temporarily. I have an announcement to make.

I am the Tracker. I tracked Naerys last night and she didn’t visit anyone.

This is why i was originally suspicious of Hu Tao’s scumclaim.

This is either scum saying they visited their partner, who will not counter their claim, or Gob actually did role-check Naerys n1. I admit the latter seems more likely, which increases the chance of Hu Tao being scum.
Then you think Dann just died for no reason? Also I'm the one who put him at e-1 earlier. And vivax unvoted.

I think Dann died because of his
'Ninja is my strongest townread'
comment. Scum probably assumed he had a inno result.

Dann is also a decent player as well, which could be another reason.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (isolation #437) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4924, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4884, Luca Blight wrote:

Also the way you're phrasing this, you're saying me or Naerys which means you think vivax is scum. Yet you said you'd vote me

I'm suspicious that you're not even considering you might be wrong when we're in melo. I TR Darth but would be considering him, if not for the gamestate being as it is.

What do you mean by game state?

The situation of the game. From my point of view, I pretty much have to eliminate Hu Tao or Naerys today, as otherwise they would mislim me tomorrow even if we eliminate scum today. If you're not dead tomorrow then you become a bigger point of consideration, no doubt.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4930 (isolation #438) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4928, DarthPunk wrote: I have reasons to town read naerys and vivax.

Although it’s possible vivax is duping me so I want to interact a bit more with him.

We're on Day 5, there are reasons to townread everyone in the game.

What makes you so convinced that Naerys is town? And don't say '
dumbtell'
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (isolation #439) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And this is where town loses in melo - where everyone becomes too sure of their reads and unwilling to consider they might be wrong, leading to an elimination that everyone is happy with, which more of than not is going to be town (that's me in this situation).

Who is really willing to consider that i might be town?
If the answer is no-one, then I might as well self-vote now and save us all some time.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (isolation #440) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4921, DarthPunk wrote: I’m around now for a couple of hours.

I’ve been following the thread but I want to re read a bit and catch up properly.

ATM I Think HT+Luca is the most likely.

As I said to Vivax earlier, if I'm scum with Hu Tao why wouldn't I have voted to eliminate Vivax yesterday, when you strongly scumread Grack and townread Vivax, while Ninja only wanted Vivax dead, and Ninja was always going to be dead and you alive coming into D5?

In which case I've set myself up to fail, as you and Vivax are always going to vote me today following Grack's flip, and Ninja, who was my only supporter, is dead.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (isolation #441) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4933, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4931, Luca Blight wrote: And this is where town loses in melo - where everyone becomes too sure of their reads and unwilling to consider they might be wrong, leading to an elimination that everyone is happy with, which more of than not is going to be town (that's me in this situation).

If the answer is no-one, then I might as well self-vote now and save us all some time.
I said I was willing to consider but you'd need to sell me why vivax/naerys makes sense

I don't see any reason it doesn't make sense?

I'm certainly not putting all my eggs in the vivax/naerys basket. It wouldn't surprise me right now if Darth/Naerys was the scum team.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (isolation #442) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Both Vivax and Darth have gone along with the Naerys dumbtell argument, but perhaps more so Darth and he was the one to originally point it out I believe.

I think scum would have pushed back more against this if Naerys was town, but I'm the only one who has done, and I know I'm town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4936 (isolation #443) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4923, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4878, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4874, Hu Tao wrote: And who do you think are the 2 scum then?

Two of you/Vivax/Naerys. Right now I would guess you and Naerys.

Of course, it could be Darth, but if so then gg because there's no turning that around at this stage.
This is literally everyone in the game.

Who are your top 2? No hedging.

Ok, right now my money would be on you and Naerys being the scum team.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #444) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This is the only time Darth looks into Naerys, during this Iso dive:

Spoiler:
In post 3016, DarthPunk wrote: Nerys filter dive:

Very minimal investment in the game. states they are not reading the thread.

I can see some thought processes happening though

For example
In post 2812, Naerys wrote:
In post 2811, SuperfluousNinja wrote: What are your reasons for voting Luca?
Bad reaction to Hu Tao´s experiment. Got overly defensive imo
In the post above they have considered and responded to Luca's reaction to the HT fake claim.

also in this response to gob below.
In post 2905, Naerys wrote: i think dann did plenty of solving and gob is sus
In post 2907, Naerys wrote: VOTE: gob
i actually wish to head this way
anybody up for this
But as I was reading I think Nearys just spewed herself as town
In post 2843, Naerys wrote:
In post 2841, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You say you're thinking about the night kills, yes? So you're thinking about this after we would have gotten our chance to see Roden's alignment, not to mention that Roden had claimed being jailkeeper during day 1 also. But if you were really interested in putting some thought into the nightkills and wondering how and why they happened like they did, why wouldn't one of the very first things you do, if not THE first thing, be to check the role of the person who died?
You are confusing me. I knew that Roden flipped jk i just didnt know he claimed it.
In post 2854, Naerys wrote:
In post 2846, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2843, Naerys wrote:
In post 2841, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You say you're thinking about the night kills, yes? So you're thinking about this after we would have gotten our chance to see Roden's alignment, not to mention that Roden had claimed being jailkeeper during day 1 also. But if you were really interested in putting some thought into the nightkills and wondering how and why they happened like they did, why wouldn't one of the very first things you do, if not THE first thing, be to check the role of the person who died?
You are confusing me. I knew that Roden flipped jk i just didnt know he claimed it.

I see, I was maybe misunderstanding things. So when you're looking into how scum "got lucky", you're wondering how they got lucky killing the JAILKEEPER specifically. I thought you might have meant that they got lucky getting a kill, period.
i meant that they were either lucky or very observant killing cop AND jk
In post 2855, Naerys wrote: wait i got mixed up games
In post 2856, Naerys wrote: rofl
I find it very difficult to believe that someone posting in the way that they have contrived to engage in this as a "fake town spew"

I think Nareys is out of my lim pool.

Darth says he's not impressed with anything, but then says Naerys spewed herself town based on the dumbtell. It seems very out of character for someone like Darth to completely throw out of the window the idea of a player being scum based on such a thing. My theory is that he needed to protect Naerys while in the process of bussing Gob. After the death of Gob he could use the towncred in the bank to protect Naerys until the end of the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (isolation #445) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also remember the time Darth said I spewed Dunn as town, but then went ahead and voted Dunn soon after anyway?

Yet Darth never for one moment considers Naerys.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #446) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

On the topic of dumbtells, I once lost a game by writing off a player as town by his reaction to a reaction test here: viewtopic.php?p=11189022#p11188902

In post 79 Billy said
'No idea what they'd be talking about. Maybe how they should interact or not interact?',
and it turned out that daytalk was disabled, which I and others read as being a dumbtell that Billy was town. I learnt the hard way in this game not to put much stock into such 'tells'.

There was another game where a scum member didn't know what was going on, like Naerys in this thread. I'll see if I can find it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4942 (isolation #447) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

But the fact that Naerys apparently had no idea what was going on D1 and most of D2, but then suddenly gets really active and engaged when it comes to the business end of the game, should be a red flag for anyone.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (isolation #448) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

One thing about Hu Tao is that her read on me hasn't really developed all game. She had me as null, then scum-lean based on the reaction test, and back to null after I stopped scumreading her, and now I'm back to being scum again based on PoE. I just don't any substance behind this read.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (isolation #449) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And we recently finished a game together where we were both town, so I would have expected a bit more as she townread me for nearly all of that game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4946 (isolation #450) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ironically vivax has become my strongest townread, and Darth is the most likely to be scum.

I feel as though Hu Tao and Naerys is a case of one pocketing the other, a bit like the Darth/oats dynamic earlier in the game.

Darth/Naerys is still my pick, I'll have a look through at the Darth/Hu Tao interactions.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (isolation #451) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I generally have a hard time seeing Darth/Hu Tao being a team based on interactions.

Spoiler:
In post 4886, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4884, Luca Blight wrote:

This feels like last game with Gypyx. Where it's more of a meta read

You scumread Naerys earlier in the game for not doing much, but now townread her. It would be really helpful if you could give some examples of posts that convinced you she is town. With gypyx I could understand your confidence even if I disagreed at the time, but I don't understand your confidence in Naerys.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (isolation #452) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4949, Naerys wrote: Sorry that i actually tried to solve the game lol

Why do you think that Hu Tao is town and I'm scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4953 (isolation #453) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4952, Naerys wrote:
In post 4950, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4949, Naerys wrote: Sorry that i actually tried to solve the game lol

Why do you think that Hu Tao is town and I'm scum?
I am on phone right now so i will just say that i didnt like your position on some wagons, Hu was pushing gob for some time so i dont think they are aligned

Scum pushing their partners is quite common. I'm certain that If I were scum this game I would have pushed Gob more rather than tunnelling on oats - because it gives you something to point to when it comes to melo. The fact is that oats was always my stronger scumread, which is why I kept on him. Hu Tao stayed on Gob while keeping her options open with regards to oats as vivax pointed out.

Especially in the climate of this game, with oats being one of the tl crew, it would definitely be a safer bet as scum to bus your partner (Gob, who was always on borrowed time anyway) than bank on eliminating oats who could be bailed out by the likes of OoO at any moment. The fact that so many vocal townies were pushing oats meant scum never had to do any of the heavy lifting there.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (isolation #454) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4955, DarthPunk wrote: Luca is basically confirmed mafia at this point when he started the day with saying I’m lock town or whatever and then as soon as he saw that I was going to push him posting walls and flipping his read.

He has had a lot of time to develop his read on me, which was town, and then he responds again to being called scum with calling the person pushing him as scum.

I realise this is going to shit up the thread again but I can’t let him just waffle his way out. Again.

Anyway talk more tomorrow.

That's not what happened - I never said you were lock town, I said that if you were scum then you've probably already won, which is still most likely true.

Having considered everything, I came to the conclusion that you and Naerys are the most likely team. I don't know why you think this would be good strategically to do this if I were scum and you town in this position - I certainly wouldn't try to alienate myself from the consensus townread player. I'm saying what I'm saying because it's how I genuinely feel, even if it's most likely a lost cause by this point.

If I''m scum then who is my partner?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (isolation #455) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4956, DarthPunk wrote: Luca basically has to discredit all wagon arguments because he looks so bad on all of them.

I rarely put much stock in wagons.

If I did, and I was scum, then I wouldn't make myself look bad on them, would I? Scum know who is flipping town and who isn't.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #456) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

F*ck it, let's go.

VOTE: Darth Punk

I realise this is an uphill battle against someone who everyone reads as town, but in that case then the game is lost anyway.

Nothing about Darth's reaction makes me think he could be town. As town he would see that I'm trying to solve the game, even if I suspect him, rather than say it makes me confirmed scum, because what is my motivation here as scum? As scum I don't go head to head with the consencus town read, nor against half of the tl crew like I did on D1 while (rightly) defending my townreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4961 (isolation #457) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You said I'm confirmed scum - what more is there to say?

Either you die or I die, that's all there is to it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (isolation #458) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Or is this another example of not believing what you say, like the time you said I spewed Dunn as town and then voted to eliminate him?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #459) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4962, DarthPunk wrote: It’s just really scummy to do it when you know I said I was busy. I guess you aren’t even trying to appear reasonable anymore so whatever.

I’ll be around tomorrow.

You're the one who said I was confirmed scum - I never said that about you. So it's you who is being reasonable. I've given reasoning for everything I've said regarding my suspicion of you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4965 (isolation #460) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

who isn't being reasonable*
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (isolation #461) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

I'll unvote to let Darth say his piece.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4967 (isolation #462) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I want to hear who you think my partner is and why you are not considering Naerys as scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (isolation #463) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #464) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4974 (isolation #465) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4973, Naerys wrote:
In post 4971, Luca Blight wrote: If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.
And what do you think about Hu Tao?

I think either you or Hu Tao are scum with Darth. Based on interactions I would say that you seem more likely at the moment unless Hu Tao and Darth have done some thorough distancing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (isolation #466) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4975, Naerys wrote:
In post 4974, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4971, Luca Blight wrote: If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.

I think either you or Hu Tao are scum with Darth. Based on interactions I would say that you seem more likely at the moment unless Hu Tao and Darth have done some thorough distancing.
Thats the problem i have, looking at the reads i dont see Hu being aligned with anyone.

How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (isolation #467) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4979, Naerys wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Yea scum is unlikely to bus at this stage

If me and vivax are scum together, I buddy Darth (who I had been townreading anyway) and push Hu Tao, who Darth says he scumreads. That would be the only path to victory. Going 1v1 with Darth means I most likely die as everyone has already expressed a willingness to vote me, and everyone townreads Darth. Darth is then the NK and that leaves you, Hu Tao and vivax as the last three - both you and Hu Tao think vivax is scum, so it's an instant loss.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #468) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4981, Naerys wrote:
In post 4980, Naerys wrote: Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together
Which makes it more probable to be Darth + Hu lol
bcz i dont see any pocketing attempts from either Vivax or Luca

That is a possibility. I'm glad you're at least considering it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (isolation #469) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4984, Naerys wrote:
In post 4982, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.

If me and vivax are scum together, I buddy Darth (who I had been townreading anyway) and push Hu Tao, who Darth says he scumreads. That would be the only path to victory. Going 1v1 with Darth means I most likely die as everyone has already expressed a willingness to vote me, and everyone townreads Darth. Darth is then the NK and that leaves you, Hu Tao and vivax as the last three - both you and Hu Tao think vivax is scum, so it's an instant loss.
How do you feel about Vivax. Do you think he could be scum with Darth or Hu?

I've felt better about vivax recently, but I will look into the possibility of him being scum with Darth as well.

I'm having a hard time seeing Darth as town at the moment, but I'll try and consider all possibilities. Both me and Darth have a tendency to tunnel, which results in a playstyle clash at times.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (isolation #470) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4988, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4934, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4933, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4931, Luca Blight wrote: And this is where town loses in melo - where everyone becomes too sure of their reads and unwilling to consider they might be wrong, leading to an elimination that everyone is happy with, which more of than not is going to be town (that's me in this situation).

I said I was willing to consider but you'd need to sell me why vivax/naerys makes sense

I don't see any reason it doesn't make sense?

I'm certainly not putting all my eggs in the vivax/naerys basket. It wouldn't surprise me right now if Darth/Naerys was the scum team.
You literally just said you're ruling out dp

No? I began the day with the mindset that if Darth is scum he's probably already won, and thinking he was more likely town as well. I've since changed my mind for reasons explained.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4992 (isolation #471) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:20 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4989, Naerys wrote: Well, Vivax has been trying to solve, or atleast it looks like that.
Looking back at Hu Tao, her solving feels kinda forced tbh.

Do you get the impression Hu Tao has been pocketing you?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4997 (isolation #472) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm starting to feel as though Naerys is more likely town, given she's actually reassessing her reads based on game developments.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (isolation #473) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 4996, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4944, Luca Blight wrote: One thing about Hu Tao is that her read on me hasn't really developed all game. She had me as null, then scum-lean based on the reaction test, and back to null after I stopped scumreading her, and now I'm back to being scum again based on PoE. I just don't any substance behind this read.
This isn't true

That's how it's felt to me. I don't know if you can explain your read progression at all?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5004 (isolation #474) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5000, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4945, Luca Blight wrote: And we recently finished a game together where we were both town, so I would have expected a bit more as she townread me for nearly all of that game.
You mean the game where I had the townread that was right and you kept pushing on town. It's basically how I'm feeling this game. And left an important detail out. I Town read you that game because of your push day 1 and your confidence. Yet this game I saw nothing of that and there was not that same confidence. Why would this even be the same?

I've pushed people like oats, Grack and Darth with confidence. I would have expected at least some development in your read based on that but you've always kept me as null/scum lean no matter what I've done this game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (isolation #475) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5008, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4957, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4955, DarthPunk wrote: Luca is basically confirmed mafia at this point when he started the day with saying I’m lock town or whatever and then as soon as he saw that I was going to push him posting walls and flipping his read.

He has had a lot of time to develop his read on me, which was town, and then he responds again to being called scum with calling the person pushing him as scum.

I realise this is going to shit up the thread again but I can’t let him just waffle his way out. Again.

Anyway talk more tomorrow.

That's not what happened - I never said you were lock town, I said that if you were scum then you've probably already won, which is still most likely true.

Having considered everything, I came to the conclusion that you and Naerys are the most likely team. I don't know why you think this would be good strategically to do this if I were scum and you town in this position - I certainly wouldn't try to alienate myself from the consensus townread player. I'm saying what I'm saying because it's how I genuinely feel, even if it's most likely a lost cause by this point.

If I''m scum then who is my partner?
Well this is a lie, you said earlier he was lock town

I never said Darth was lock town. Don't call me a liar when you're literally misquoting what I said.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (isolation #476) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5013, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4969, Luca Blight wrote: Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
This is why I'm having a hard time seeing you as town. I JUST said I am willing to reconsider everything but you're still pushing the same narrative that rules out having vivax as an Elim based on something that shouldn't be in play anymore. So why are you so worried about me and naerys tomorrow?

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm worried about you and Naerys as I'm trying to solve the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5020 (isolation #477) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5016, Hu Tao wrote:

Earlier were you not just saying I was the scum or am I thinking of vivax. I'll look after I catch up

I don't know, I've always said you could be scum but until recently I thought you were more likely town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5022 (isolation #478) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5018, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4975, Naerys wrote:

Thats the problem i have, looking at the reads i dont see Hu being aligned with anyone.

How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Again. You're making this argument. And it's very sus. You're making it seem like after I said I would reconsider it is nothing. So what was the point of that post? A lie?

I really don't understand your point here, so maybe it's you who is misunderstanding my post?

Stop calling me a liar.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (isolation #479) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5021, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4983, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4980, Naerys wrote: Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together

Is this literally not the pocketing you were just saying? Because you literally did not give me the same type of interaction when I said I would reconsider :lol:

Saying you will reconsider and actually reconsidering is quite different.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5027 (isolation #480) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5024, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4987, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4984, Naerys wrote:
In post 4982, Luca Blight wrote:

How do you feel about Vivax. Do you think he could be scum with Darth or Hu?

I've felt better about vivax recently, but I will look into the possibility of him being scum with Darth as well.

I'm having a hard time seeing Darth as town at the moment, but I'll try and consider all possibilities. Both me and Darth have a tendency to tunnel, which results in a playstyle clash at times.
Show me what your similarities are from last game. Take a look from my perspective, last game you pushed hard on someone day 1 to get them eliminated. That was the main reason I tr you that game. I can quote from that game if needed. This game I don't see that same aggressiveness day 1. Am I supposed to ignore that?

I'm not talking about D1 - I have no qualms about you not townreading me D1. I think you should have reconsidered or developed your read based on my D2 play onwards, but it feels as though there was next to no development?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (isolation #481) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think I'm going to rule out Hu Tao/Naerys as a scum team. They could have ridden the Darth tunnel to victory quite easily.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (isolation #482) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5032, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4997, Luca Blight wrote: I'm starting to feel as though Naerys is more likely town, given she's actually reassessing her reads based on game developments.
:lol: what about when I said it? Is it because she was talking and I fell asleep?

Well, are you reassessing? Do you still think me/vivax are scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5038 (isolation #483) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I already said - I have tunnelled hard in this game too, albeit not on D1 and not based on meta. I never expected a locktown read, but I expected
some
development at least.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5043 (isolation #484) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Not even necessarily a townread - you haven't posted any thoughts on me at all except for a bad reaction to the reaction test, which wasn't even right as my reaction was to being wagoned. It feels like just keeping someone as a possible mislim option down the line by avoiding taking a hard stance.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5047 (isolation #485) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5042, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5015, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5013, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4969, Luca Blight wrote: Yeah, if I'm scum with vivax I really go head to head with Darth which I'm much more likely to lose in this game state, leaving Hu Tao and Naerys to vote Vivax off tomorrow :roll:
This is why I'm having a hard time seeing you as town. I JUST said I am willing to reconsider everything but you're still pushing the same narrative that rules out having vivax as an Elim based on something that shouldn't be in play anymore. So why are you so worried about me and naerys tomorrow?

I don't understand what you mean.

I'm worried about you and Naerys as I'm trying to solve the game.
Okay yes. But I just said I was willing to reconsider and you still are pushing the narrative where I'll just vote you tomorrow. Also if you thought this, why vote Darth? Say I was scum would I not kill vivax and it would be me you and naerys still? See the contradiction?
Well, if Darth flipped scum then whoever is town out of you and Naerys would have to consider the possibility of me being town, surely.

Whereas if I flipped scum then, as things stood, you and naerys both were quite firm on your stance that me/vivax are scum.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5051 (isolation #486) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5044, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5023, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5021, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4983, Luca Blight wrote:

Is this literally not the pocketing you were just saying? Because you literally did not give me the same type of interaction when I said I would reconsider :lol:

Saying you will reconsider and actually reconsidering is quite different.
I literally fell asleep after I said I would reconsider. Why keep posting that I would reconsider after i didn't post after I said I would reconsider?

As I said, talk is cheap. You saying that you might reconsider doesn't mean a whole deal until you actually do reconsider. If I were scum with vivax I would hardly bank on you reconsidering based on that and suddenly go 1v1 with Darth, would I?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5055 (isolation #487) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5049, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5034, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5032, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4997, Luca Blight wrote: I'm starting to feel as though Naerys is more likely town, given she's actually reassessing her reads based on game developments.
:lol: what about when I said it? Is it because she was talking and I fell asleep?

Well, are you reassessing? Do you still think me/vivax are scum?
As I said I'm putting everyone back on the table. But I want you to explain why you think that I would reconsider you last game but not this one when I didn't last game

Because my play D2 onwards resembled that last game in many aspects. As I said, I could totally understand why you wouldn't TR me based on my D1 play this game.

Basically, you hard TR me based on hard, tunnelled pushes in the other game, but when I do the same this game your read doesn't change at all. Can you see why I find that a little suspicious?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5056 (isolation #488) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Right now I could see a world where both you and Naerys are town and the scum team is actually Darth/Vivax (who now thinks I'm scum with Darth again, lol).

I'm going to look into those interactions more.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (isolation #489) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah, but I'm not talking about D1. As I said, D1 my play was different from the other game as I found it difficult to get firm reads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5061 (isolation #490) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5059, Vivax wrote:
In post 5056, Luca Blight wrote: Right now I could see a world where both you and Naerys are town and the scum team is actually Darth/Vivax (who now thinks I'm scum with Darth again, lol).

I really disliked your vote.
Your persona so far has always been calm and collected and it was an impulsive play that contrasted it. It implies you had the jitters and that the game wouldn‘t be over for town if you did it again I guess.

And I haven‘t forgot about the Oats cred thing which imo was damning and DP should have given more weight to instead of just weakly agreeing with.

oats cred? Not sure what you mean by that.

I felt in the moment that Darth was very likely to be scum based on his reaction to my suspicions, and I still do think he has the most chance of being scum out of anyone. Why would I suddenly vote my partner out of nowhere? I don't get why you would think that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5063 (isolation #491) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Ok Hu Tao, fair enough. I did forget about your 3661.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5067 (isolation #492) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5065, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5063, Luca Blight wrote: Ok Hu Tao, fair enough. I did forget about your 3661.
Does this change anything

Well, right now my feeling is that both you and naerys are more likely town and that the scum team is Darth/vivax.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5072 (isolation #493) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It was a facetious remark, vivax. I felt quite strongly at the time that oats/Gob/yourself were the scum team, but gob was the weaker of the three scunreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5073 (isolation #494) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5071, Vivax wrote:
In post 5061, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5059, Vivax wrote:
In post 5056, Luca Blight wrote: Right now I could see a world where both you and Naerys are town and the scum team is actually Darth/Vivax (who now thinks I'm scum with Darth again, lol).

I really disliked your vote.
Your persona so far has always been calm and collected and it was an impulsive play that contrasted it. It implies you had the jitters and that the game wouldn‘t be over for town if you did it again I guess.

And I haven‘t forgot about the Oats cred thing which imo was damning and DP should have given more weight to instead of just weakly agreeing with.

oats cred? Not sure what you mean by that.

I felt in the moment that Darth was very likely to be scum based on his reaction to my suspicions, and I still do think he has the most chance of being scum out of anyone. Why would I suddenly vote my partner out of nowhere? I don't get why you would think that.
In post 5030, Luca Blight wrote: I think I'm going to rule out Hu Tao/Naerys as a scum team. They could have ridden the Darth tunnel to victory quite easily.
So you're ruling out that Naerys and HT are mafia because they didn't vote Darth while thinking that Darth is scum?

How does that work? Found another nail in the coffin.

No, you minsunderstood.

I meant that if naerys/Hu Tao were scum then they could have ridden on Darth's tunnel on me to victory without having to reassess anything.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (isolation #495) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5075, Vivax wrote: I don't see Darth tunneling you, he's been very inactive for his standards.

Both Naerys and HT have you as scum.

So they are in fact riding Darths tunnel on you.

What gives?

lol, Darth said I'm '
confirmed scum
'. That sounds a bit like a tunnel to me?

And yes, that was my point. If hu Tao and naerys were both scum, they could have kept their views unchanged and waited for Darth to vote me. Therefore I don't think hu Tao/Naerys is the scum team.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5077 (isolation #496) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It makes sense now why Darth pushed so hard to save vivax on D4. My only regret was that I helped him along with it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #497) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:48 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5078, Vivax wrote:
In post 5076, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5075, Vivax wrote: I don't see Darth tunneling you, he's been very inactive for his standards.

Both Naerys and HT have you as scum.

So they are in fact riding Darths tunnel on you.

What gives?

lol, Darth said I'm '
confirmed scum
'. That sounds a bit like a tunnel to me?

And yes, that was my point. If hu Tao and naerys were both scum, they could have kept their views unchanged and waited for Darth to vote me. Therefore I don't think hu Tao/Naerys is the scum team.
And you had that thought while I was your strongest townread at the time?
So only DarthPunk is mafia?

You should be tunneling me and DP to oblivion if that's what you thought.
I'm waiting.

I don't get the point you're making here.

I'm pretty sure you and Darth are scum right now, yes. I'm trying not to tunnel, which is why my reads have changed considerably since the start of day, as I've been open-minded, but I feel pretty content with this solve now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (isolation #498) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5079, Vivax wrote: I've made my mind up, just waiting for DP to chime in.

It's fitting that it should come down to tl vs mafiascum at the final hurdle.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5083 (isolation #499) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think they might be willing to vote Darth.

Right now Darth is my strongest scumread, but you're a close second. I can do either today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (isolation #500) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Is this Vivax trying to convince me to 1v1 him so that if he's limmed then Darth can talk his way into winning it on Day 6?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5085 (isolation #501) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That post from vivax doesn't make sense from someone who truly believes that me and Darth are partnered.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5087 (isolation #502) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

How about this - Hu Tao and naerys can decide who to eliminate out of me and vivax, with the understanding that if the right choice is made then they will eliminate Darth on Day 6.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #503) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Look, I'm more than happy to just go ahead and eliminate Darth, since on that at least we can agree.

btw, you literally just did suggest that we 1v1 in ?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5092 (isolation #504) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Well, I'm going to bed now. I'm really interested to see who Darth will say I'm partnered with.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5094 (isolation #505) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5093, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5083, Luca Blight wrote: I think they might be willing to vote Darth.

Right now Darth is my strongest scumread, but you're a close second. I can do either today.
Did you not just say that you didn't want to vote vivax because me and naerys would vote you tomorrow. Or is this no longer the case?

Both you and Naerys have shown that you're reconsidering, and vivax is now a clearer scumread for me than he was before.

The point I made before was that if I was scum with vivax then I wouldn't have started a 1v1 with Darth when I did, because if I was eliminated (which seemed most likely at the time) then vivax would be next on the chopping block.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (isolation #506) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

For someone who complained about me voting him when he was going afk, it's a bit rich that you should vote me while I'm asleep.

VOTE: Darth Punk

I've said pretty much all I have to say. If Naerys or Hu Tao have any questions then let me know.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (isolation #507) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5137, DarthPunk wrote: For someone that basically everyone called mafia, Luca is incredibly hard to yeet this game.

Who's my partner then?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5146 (isolation #508) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5145, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5143, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5137, DarthPunk wrote: For someone that basically everyone called mafia, Luca is incredibly hard to yeet this game.

Who's my partner then?
Im still figuring that out, but as you have gone to some length to throw shit around this game, its hard to entangle.

Who is my partner?

vivax is your partner.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (isolation #509) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm allowed to change my mind based on game developments. That's what town does.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5152 (isolation #510) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Nope, I changed after interactions with Naerys and Hu Tao showed they were both more likely to be town. How am I sheeping my mafia read? I suspected you independent of vivax, and later came to the conclusion that you're both aligned.

As Town I don't have the answers in front of me. I've had to wade through a lot of mess in order to come to the conclusion that I've now arrived at, and I fully believe it's the right conclusion.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5153 (isolation #511) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5151, DarthPunk wrote: In fact town should be -cautious - right now, one mistake ends the game, but you kind of lost your mind when you voted for me.

That whole section of play outlined in my case CANNOT come from town.

Your reaction to my suspicions confirmed to me that you were scum.

Don't pretend like scum don't have to be equally as careful as town, if not more so. Scum play strategically, town play from the heart.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5154 (isolation #512) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Who's my partner then?
Im still figuring that out, but as you have gone to some length to throw shit around this game, its hard to entangle.

Who is my partner?

Whenever someone else something like this, you'd say they're '
hedging
'.

If you had to choose right now, who would you say my partner is?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5155 (isolation #513) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5154, Luca Blight wrote:

Who's my partner then?

Who is my partner?

Whenever someone else says something like this, you'd say they're '
hedging
'.

If you had to choose right now, who would you say my partner is?

FBWOP
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #514) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5157, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5152, Luca Blight wrote: Nope, I changed after interactions with Naerys and Hu Tao showed they were both more likely to be town. How am I sheeping my mafia read? I suspected you independent of vivax, and later came to the conclusion that you're both aligned.

As Town I don't have the answers in front of me. I've had to wade through a lot of mess in order to come to the conclusion that I've now arrived at, and I fully believe it's the right conclusion.
Yeah you believe that the people who call you mafia are mafia, just like all game. You sheeped vivax and the idea and thread sentiment he generated when he pushed me, then you called him your biggest town read, 30! minutes after saying there is no good reason Vivax and Nearys are not scum together.

You clearly don't believe what you say,
because it is just about an agenda of survival/misinformation for you.

Says the guy who say I'd spewed Dunn as town, then votes to eliminate him a short while later :roll:

I did not sheep vivax at all, I have my own reasons to suspect you and don't even understand why vivax supposedly suspects you.

I have been called mafia by literally everyone in this game, so of course I would end up voting someone who called me mafia - it's inevitable.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5166 (isolation #515) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5162, DarthPunk wrote: Anyway the reasons think Luca is mafia are clear, multiple cases, play based on agenda, survival oriented mindset, on the wrong wagons, read progression based on convenience rather than evidence.

the reasons luca thinks I am mafia is because I called him mafia.

Oh yes, so
convenient
to take on the half the tl crew at once while (rightly) defending my townreads D1.

So
convenient
to go 1v1 with the player who was the consensus townread at the start of the day.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (isolation #516) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You're very good at accusing others of behaviours that you exhibit yourself, Darth.

btw, I stopped calling you mafia when you were still gunning for my head, and you were the one who then stopped calling me mafia, so it's the other way around.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (isolation #517) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5173, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5172, Vivax wrote:
In post 5169, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5164, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5161, Vivax wrote: Bananakin Skywalker.
Sorry I‘m just shitposting.
Not helpful.

Feel free to ask me questions or engage with me on my luca case, if you see any issues with it or whatever.

Do you still think this is a double bus?
@ Vivax
I‘ll find out when Hu and Naerys place their votes.

Game is over if they‘re scum. That‘s our current collective bet if we‘re three townies.
I wouldn't be voting unless i was 90% + sure on luca being scum.

He has been scummy all game, and he basically has done nothing at all except push townies
. Like if you take out his push on me and oats, what has he done?

I've also defended townies, like Dann and Ninja, and intervened between a potentially disastrous OoO v Ninja duel.

You've also pushed your fair share of townies this game. The only thing you have is your bussing of Gob, who by then was a consensus scum read and was on borrowed time anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #518) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5179, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5177, Luca Blight wrote:
Not helpful.

Feel free to ask me questions or engage with me on my luca case, if you see any issues with it or whatever.

@ Vivax

Game is over if they‘re scum. That‘s our current collective bet if we‘re three townies.

He has been scummy all game, and he basically has done nothing at all except push townies

I've also defended townies, like Dann and Ninja, and intervened between a potentially disastrous OoO v Ninja duel.

You've also pushed your fair share of townies this game. The only thing you have is your bussing of Gob, who by then was a consensus scum read and was on borrowed time anyway.
Wrong, I pushed gob really early, before it was popular.

Yeah, you hard defended dann and ninja to pocket them, your pocketing of ninja was particularly egregious.

Or perhaps it's because I genuinely townread them, and their views of the game reflected mine? I've already posted an example of me doing this from my previous game.

You were pocketing oats, and couldn't turn on him when in return he was then sheeping your every move, which is another reason why you ended up bussing Gob. You may have pushed Gob early doors, but it didn't really lead anywhere, did it? If I was scum with Gob I would have pushed him more as well, especially in a game state where I lacked scumreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (isolation #519) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This was a good observation from Roden:
In post 1663, Roden wrote:
In post 1644, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1639, Oatsmaster wrote:
You play with a tunnel vision on slots who suspect you. First Dann, and now myself. You didn't suspect me when I wasn't getting in your way that's true, but doesn't mean much.
He was pushing both of you before either of you out and said that you thought dp was scummy??

See oats can read AND represent things accurately

Oats is town

Be like oats
This is so over-the-top pockety towards Oats

Unless you're just claiming that anyone who can read and agrees with you is town?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (isolation #520) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5184, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5182, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5179, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5177, Luca Blight wrote:
Not helpful.

@ Vivax

Wrong, I pushed gob really early, before it was popular.

Yeah, you hard defended dann and ninja to pocket them, your pocketing of ninja was particularly egregious.

Or perhaps it's because I genuinely townread them, and their views of the game reflected mine? I've already posted an example of me doing this from my previous game.

You were pocketing oats, and couldn't turn on him when in return he was then sheeping your every move, which is another reason why you ended up bussing Gob. You may have pushed Gob early doors, but it didn't really lead anywhere, did it? If I was scum with Gob I would have pushed him more as well, especially in a game state where I lacked scumreads.
I thought oats was pocketing me :D

I disagree, I pushed gob and got the thread to a point that force him to fake claim to survive.

Gob fake-claimed when he wasn't even near being yeeted, so that's not true.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (isolation #521) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5186, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5185, Luca Blight wrote: This was a good observation from Roden:
In post 1663, Roden wrote:
In post 1644, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1639, Oatsmaster wrote:
You play with a tunnel vision on slots who suspect you. First Dann, and now myself. You didn't suspect me when I wasn't getting in your way that's true, but doesn't mean much.
He was pushing both of you before either of you out and said that you thought dp was scummy??

See oats can read AND represent things accurately

Oats is town

Be like oats
This is so over-the-top pockety towards Oats

Unless you're just claiming that anyone who can read and agrees with you is town?
Or we just formed a town circle, common practice on our site.

And yet when I form a town circle with Dann and Ninja it's pocketing? :roll:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (isolation #522) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Why did I not vote to eliminate vivax yesterday when you townread vivax and scumread Grack?

You said I have convenient reads, so what was convenient about that, if I'm scum and you're town?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (isolation #523) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5192, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5191, Luca Blight wrote: Why did I not vote to eliminate vivax yesterday when you townread vivax and scumread Grack?

You said I have convenient reads, so what was convenient about that, if I'm scum and you're town?
cause you let me lead a mislim on grack, to put me in a situation where my alignment is questioned and I lose thread pull when i have to deal with you.

ALSO just wifom, you really love the wifom arguments hey?

Have I used your pushing of Grack to say you're scum? Not really. In hindsight it makes sense why you wanted to save vivax, though,

Ninja was practically begging to eliminate vivax, who I had scumread before. Yet I cause conflict with Grack, who wasn't previously scumreading me, and push a wagon that ended with a mislim, rather than letting Ninja take responsibility for the vivax elimination, and then use your scumread on grack to win the game in melo?

You can't say that my reads are convenient, but then when I point out why they aren't write it off as 'wifom'.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (isolation #524) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The main point though was that my reads haven't always been 'convenient' like you're making out. If I was scum and you and vivax are town like you seem to believe, then it would have been way more convenient to lim vivax on D4 for the reasons I explained.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (isolation #525) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5199, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5198, Luca Blight wrote: The main point though was that my reads haven't always been 'convenient' like you're making out. If I was scum and you and vivax are town like you seem to believe, then it would have been way more convenient to lim vivax on D4 for the reasons I explained.
I don't agree.

well, of course you wouldn't, because you're scum.

But any objective person can see that if I was scum D4 I would have had more reason to ride conftown Ninja's wish to eliminate vivax, which would have been very easy as I was already scumreading vivax, who has scumread me for most of the game and who you hard townread, than vote to eliminate Grack who you scumread, and who wasn't scumreading me until I started pushing for his elimination. Strategically this would have been massively counter-productive as scum, leading to a situation on D5 when you and vivax are already likely to gang up on me, as well as hu tao and naerys who both thought I was scum with vivax heading into this day.

If I'm scum then I'm making it unnecessarily hard for myself, I'm certainly not making 'convenient' reads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #526) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5200, DarthPunk wrote: Why are you trying to convince me if you are convinced I am mafia? lol.

You keep saying shit like this. So any time you respond to my points then it means you're trying to convince me? :roll:

I'm countering your arguments against me, it certainly isn't for your benefit.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (isolation #527) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5203, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5201, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5199, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5198, Luca Blight wrote: The main point though was that my reads haven't always been 'convenient' like you're making out. If I was scum and you and vivax are town like you seem to believe, then it would have been way more convenient to lim vivax on D4 for the reasons I explained.
I don't agree.

well, of course you wouldn't, because you're scum.

But any objective person can see that if I was scum D4 I would have had more reason to ride conftown Ninja's wish to eliminate vivax, which would have been very easy as I was already scumreading vivax, who has scumread me for most of the game and who you hard townread, than vote to eliminate Grack who you scumread, and who wasn't scumreading me until I started pushing for his elimination. Strategically this would have been massively counter-productive as scum, leading to a situation on D5 when you and vivax are already likely to gang up on me, as well as hu tao and naerys who both thought I was scum with vivax heading into this day.

If I'm scum then I'm making it unnecessarily hard for myself, I'm certainly not making 'convenient' reads.
I already explained this, you probably did it to make this exact argument against me/whoever your 1v1 target was.

Why didn't I say it earlier, then? I've only said it in response to you saying I have only made convenient reads.

As soon as I point out my reads have been far from convenient, you write it off as wifom.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (isolation #528) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5204, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5202, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5200, DarthPunk wrote: Why are you trying to convince me if you are convinced I am mafia? lol.

You keep saying shit like this. So any time you respond to my points then it means you're trying to convince me? :roll:

I'm countering your arguments against me, it certainly isn't for your benefit.
Why don't we both just stop then.

I'm fine with that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5212 (isolation #529) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3003, DarthPunk wrote: I have issues with the fact that I can't see a world in which HT and Luca are mafia.

Luca also just OMGUS me and oats and has no other scum reads really is another nail in the coffin (in my mind I know that most of you don't agree) and particularly ironic as that is something he accused me of doing and a reason he 'leaned scum' on me (inherent hedging anyone)

I don't think there is a world where that is not the case so I am just going to operate assuming that is just true and try and find the 3rd mafia.

I'm just going to filter dive and see what I can find.

But basically I am ruling out Dann, Ooo and Oats.

Out of those three I don't really think Dann can be mafia at this point, he adjusts really quickly to new information and well basically his own self meta seems to apply, he looks like he is actively trying to solve the game.

Ooo has been obv town when he is in the thread.

Oats - Views the game in the same way as me, as small part of me worries that I have been pocketed, but I am keeping it simple and assuming that he just feels the same way about me, particularly as we have both been on the receiving end of scummyness from Luca all game.

The next tier are less certaing

Grack - Looks town to me whenever he posts. Same as OOO I can see thinking behind his questioning, I think his pushes have been reasonable (aside from the one on me obviously), I don't understand why people think he is scum aside from activity tells (ninja saying his posts have less substance was weird)

Vivax - Looks like town to me one minute and mafia the next - I find his progression of his DP read weird, because before the end of day he said he wouldn't be surprised if I died over the Un CC'd jailkeeper and then he completely flipped his read. He seems more confident to me than he has looked in his previous mafia game, so that makes me lean town even when his reads are shit. The grack/DP/Luca team is farcical and he should have moved off that by now IMO. Less town that grack and a slot to watch.

Ninja - Her posts are painful to read, and I completely disagree with her a lot of the time. She just looks openly lost to me, and I think mafia will try and pretend that they aren't (like luca)

Null tier

Gob - Unreadable troll and a good lim.

Naerys - I have to filter her because I have no idea what her positions are she has been that unforgettable = good lim (but let me check her iso)

Scum tier

Luca - I have posted about why enough, if you are all too stupid to understand why he is mafia and get taken in by him then whatever. If this was on TL I would just flame him and everyone else until one of us dies, but I am trying to be polite on this site and not shit up the thread.

HT - Has basically done two inexcusable things. 1) agreed with a post that called her scum, in a way that the post only made sense if she was scum and said basically nothing if she is not scum. If you can;t read that interaction and see why that makes her mafia I will just laught at you post game pretty much.
2.) why fake claim cop for (reactions) it achieved nothing, it could out a potential counter claim - why does town think this is a good idea? Back in the old days on TL we had a phrase "lim all liars." She lied. Must die.
Same applies to Luca.

Anyway these are my thoughts at this time, I am going to ISO and read bits of the thread, I welcome anyone at all to ask me some questions about these reads so we can try to solve the game together (just watch Luca drown it out with Oats/DP omgus.)

What happened to this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5217 (isolation #530) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

made me realise something, Darth was heavily pushing me and hu Tao as being scum early doors on D2, and then only when Darth became wagoned himself and along with his partner Gob did he switch over to that wagon:

In post 2800, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
DarthPunk (1):
Luca Blight
outoforder (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (5):
Hu Tao / Grackaroni / Naerys / gob / Dannflor

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes
Reminder that while the game of mafia can be room for more lax social rules given the way it works, i would MUCH rather that everyone keeps it cool, i'm also not excluding myself from force-replacing people on the grounds that they create an excessively toxic game environnement, no matter the alignement

Flavor
Spoiler:
Doing flavor later cause i'm sad

In post 2879, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (3) :
oatsmaster / Vivax / Naerys
[Exe-3]

Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
DarthPunk (1):
Luca Blight

Not Voting (6):
Hu Tao / Grackaroni / gob / Dannflor / SuperfluousNinja

Mod Notesi'm so ADHD coded litterally forgot i was doing this VC midway

Flavor
Spoiler:
Yeah depression is kicking my ass why do you ask

In post 3006, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (3) :
Grackaroni / Vivax / Luca Blight
Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
Gob (2) :
Naerys / SuperrfluousNinja
Luca Blight (1) :
oatsmaster

Not Voting (3):
Hu Tao / gob / Dannflor

Mod Noteseepy

Flavor
Spoiler:
Yeah depression is kicking my ass why do you ask

In post 3275, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (3) :
oatsmaster / Vivax / DarthPunk
[Exe-3]

DarthPunk (2) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight
Gob (2) :
Naerys / outoforder
Oatsmaster (2) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
Hu Tao

Mod Notesi'm not in a good headspace so flavor is canceled for the remainder of the game
In post 3336, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (4) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (isolation #531) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5216, DarthPunk wrote: Do you live in NZ or something Luca? that is the timezone that makes sense to me.
From England but living in thailand currently.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (isolation #532) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This was the vote that preceded Darth's bussing of Gob:

In post 3302, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: DarthPunk

I wouldn't hate oats or gob either. But think I prefer this

Despite me and Hu Tao being Darth's two biggest scumreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5221 (isolation #533) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You kept Gob as an 'unreadable troll' in your null pile, who you would be open to limming, but you always preferred to lim either me or Hu Tao. You then went over to the Gob wagon when you had been wagoned yourself along with Gob, and if you were to hard push my wagon along with your buddy vivax then that would look terrible later in the game, and oats was never an option for you when he was in your pocket. You basically had no choice but to bus Gob when you did.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (isolation #534) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If you were town, you would have continued pushing your main scumreads (Hu Tao and myself) over someone you had just labelled as 'unreadable'.

This is why I kept pushing oats, who was my biggest scumread, over Gob, who is the type of player I can't read very well.

But you knew Gob was on borrowed time, and so you took the chance to bus and distance from your partner instead of trying to save an irredeemable slot.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (isolation #535) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5242, Naerys wrote: Vivax/Luca feel unlikely, they could just pocket Darth and be done with it
Vivax/Darth feels unlikely due Vivax pushing Darth at this stage

that leaves us with Hu/Luca and Hu/Darth

Vivax is
not
pushing Darth, vivax is hedging his bets, hoping for a Luca elimination today, while in the event that Darth is eliminated it gives him a chance on Day 6.

Vivax only started pushing Darth after I did, and then tried to tie me and Darth together as partners. There is clear scum motivation there in terms of a vivax/Darth scum team.

I'm convinced at this point that both you and hu tao are town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #536) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And here he is to prove my point - vivax doesn't want a Darth elimination, he wants a Luca elimination.

This is why Darth tried so hard to save vivax on Day 4 - because they are partnered.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5275 (isolation #537) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5274, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5271, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5242, Naerys wrote: Vivax/Luca feel unlikely, they could just pocket Darth and be done with it

Vivax is
not
pushing Darth, vivax is hedging his bets, hoping for a Luca elimination today, while in the event that Darth is eliminated it gives him a chance on Day 6.

Vivax only started pushing Darth after I did, and then tried to tie me and Darth together as partners. There is clear scum motivation there in terms of a vivax/Darth scum team.

Not true, he was pushing me all game.

Saying you're scum when you're in no danger of being eliminated is meaningless. I posted the VC's earlier - when you were really being wagoned vivax jumped off your wagon and onto mine.

Whenever push comes to shove, like now, vivax will not vote you. This is class mafia distancing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (isolation #538) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@vivax
: Once I sorted both Naerys and hu Tao as more likely town, it became apparent that you were therefore more likely scum. You then went back to tying me and Darth together as partners, which was the only way for you to maintain your position on Darth without having to commit to voting him - as you would vote me instead.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (isolation #539) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5277, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5275, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5274, DarthPunk wrote:

Vivax is
not

Not true, he was pushing me all game.

Saying you're scum when you're in no danger of being eliminated is meaningless. I posted the VC's earlier - when you were really being wagoned vivax jumped off your wagon and onto mine.

Whenever push comes to shove, like now, vivax will not vote you. This is class mafia distancing.
Why would we not pocket you and yeet say nearys? see? anyone can make that argument. If we were partnered I can guarantee we would not pushing you like this based on the way you have reacted to being pushed all game.

It's all WIFOM but if you are going to use shitty arguments like that I can too.

You'd already been pocketing naerys for half the game by writing her off as town based on next to nothing - this one one of the reasons I began to suspect you today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5282 (isolation #540) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Naerys, please notice how these two are continually ganging up on me.

They are partners, while I am clearly not aligned with either of them.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5283 (isolation #541) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm going to stop posting now and only respond directly to hu tao and naerys, to avoid shitting up the thread.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5285 (isolation #542) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Just one more point: if vivax thinks me and Darth are aligned and is pushing that, shouldn't vivax be concerned that darth is agreeing with everything he says?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5286 (isolation #543) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And shouldn't Darth be more concerned about vivax possibly being scum, when he thinks Darth is scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5290 (isolation #544) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5288, Hu Tao wrote:

Vivax is
not

Didn't vivax want Darth yesterday? Or was that still after you did

I don't know, but it's irrelevant as Darth was never in danger of being eliminated.

On Day Two when Darth was wagoned, Vivax jumped off Darth's wagon and onto mine. Today when Darth is in danger, vivax prefers a Luca elimination.

vivax was in danger yesterday and Darth pulled out all the stops to save him.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (isolation #545) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

As scum, saying your partner is scum with a town player is a classic scum play. If your scum partner is flipped at some point, then you look good and can then push the townie that you said was his partner. If you flip the townie then you can say 'my bad', and then reconsider your scum read on your partner based on being 'wrong' about the partnership.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5299 (isolation #546) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5297, DarthPunk wrote: The fact that he is now calling, the two people not pushing him town, and the people pushing him mafia.

Its just an appeal to whoever can get him out of being yeeted.

I just want to point out once again that this is nonsense. Everyone in the game has called me scum at one point or another.

Darth, who do you think my partner is right now?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5303 (isolation #547) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5300, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5299, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5297, DarthPunk wrote: The fact that he is now calling, the two people not pushing him town, and the people pushing him mafia.

I just want to point out once again that this is nonsense. Everyone in the game has called me scum at one point or another.

Tbf everyone alive has called everyone alive scum at this point in the game

Exactly, so Darth's point makes no sense.

I thought you and naerys might have been scum earlier, but seeing that you both reconsidered led me to believe you were town, as scum wouldn't have had to reconsider in that situation - you could just maintain that I'm scum with vivax and throw away my arguments as 'wifom' like Darth has repeatedly done.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5306 (isolation #548) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5302, Hu Tao wrote: The voices in my head are saying that vivax is not voting hoping for one of us to vote wrong and then hammer

He's hoping you vote me, and then will hammer. That's been the plan all along - he will only bus Darth as a last resort, and then NK me and try to use naery's paranoia against you on D6.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (isolation #549) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5308, DarthPunk wrote:

Go read my filter dives, my position has not changed, I think your partner is likely determined based on the outcome of this flip.

Or I get yeeted and the game ends.

So basically you're '
hedging
?' The thing you love to accuse others of doing.

If you really believe I'm scum then my flip shouldn't make a difference.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (isolation #550) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5314, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5306, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5302, Hu Tao wrote: The voices in my head are saying that vivax is not voting hoping for one of us to vote wrong and then hammer

He's hoping you vote me, and then will hammer. That's been the plan all along - he will only bus Darth as a last resort, and then NK me and try to use naery's paranoia against you on D6.
Yeah you or dp. That's what I need to figure out. Makes me kinda think it's vivax and one of you two

Hopefully you can see in the context of what's happening that Darth and vivax are working together, while I'm battling them both at the same time. It's been the case for most of the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5320 (isolation #551) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5317, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5310, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5308, DarthPunk wrote:

Go read my filter dives, my position has not changed, I think your partner is likely determined based on the outcome of this flip.

Or I get yeeted and the game ends.

So basically you're '
hedging
?' The thing you love to accuse others of doing.

If you really believe I'm scum then my flip shouldn't make a difference.
It's how people behave in relation to yeeting you, if it even happens.

I can't imagine mafia would prefer that then misyeeting me.

In the case we yeet you and I am NK I would encourage everyone to analyze the votes as the best way to figure out the rest.

My analysis of reading HT and Nearys' ISO was shared a couple of times.

If you were town who believed that you would be killed after my elimination you'd make more of an effort to identify my partner now.

The reason you don't is because you know that when I'm eliminated the game ends. That is your only goal.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5329 (isolation #552) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Well I was town, so gg if it's Hu Tao and Darth after all.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (isolation #553) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:22 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm town, so who actually was scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (isolation #554) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm guessing it has to be hu tao based on that hammer. I was really convinced of vivax/Darth before that.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5358 (isolation #555) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Well played Hu Tao in melo.

Well played Darth in general, at least my conviction there wasn't misplaced and preventing vivax's elimination D4 didn't affect anything.

Darth did a great job of manipulating his tl buddies this game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5370 (isolation #556) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The Darth/Hu Tao distancing was pretty convincing. I should have given it more consideration.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5380 (isolation #557) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5374, Dannflor wrote: i think town had a bit of an issue in this game with not having enough players willing to play more of a "supportive role" so to speak, so when it came down to it town had a really hard time forming any type of block or working together

i kinda tried to adjust my play halfway through but it was a little too late to really have any effect i think

distancing between darth and hu tao was very well played, and gob did his job taking townies out on his way out

I tried forming a block with you, Ninja and OoO, although I think me and OoO saw things completely differently this game and often got sidetracked as a result, and only Ninja really trusted me at any point.

Another takeaway from this game for me is to push players like Gob more on D1 when I don't have much else in the way of scumreads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5381 (isolation #558) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5376, Naerys wrote: I still think Luca looked really scummy.

I'm curious why you think this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5386 (isolation #559) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5383, Naerys wrote:
In post 5381, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5376, Naerys wrote: I still think Luca looked really scummy.

I'm curious why you think this?
your position on vc looked really bad

You have to consider that if I was scum then I would consciously try to look good on the VC's.

It's the reason I don't put a lot of stock into VC analysis generally.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5388 (isolation #560) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5385, Vivax wrote: So town yeeted Oats on their own while both scum chilled on gob and laughed.

My nightmare came true.

I called it ages ago. With so many vocal town players suspecting oats, scum didn't have to lift a finger, and oats was objectively scummy in how he played imo.

I thought Hu Tao was scummy in how she was on the Gob wagon while keeping her options open to switch to oats whenever. In the end I just thought she seemed an unlikely partner for Darth.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5389 (isolation #561) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also well played Hu Tao on the reaction test, which was pretty well executed.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5392 (isolation #562) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5391, Vivax wrote: I‘m sorry btw Luca. I think your writing style is something I‘m more used from scum as well. And I should have been more patient.

Dannflor had some really good takes on Darth after all.

No worries. I looked through your past games and saw you'd lost in melo as town every time, which gave me a bad feeling.

I'm usually able to be obvtown when i'm town, but I struggled to get into this game D1. The differences in play-style especially with the tl players so vocal in the game made it hard to get into for me. It was hard at times just to keep up with the pace of it D1, actually.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5402 (isolation #563) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I've come back to the site after a three year break and in both games lost in melo as town. Probably need another long break after this.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”