ASOIAF: Test of Faith Mafia (Game Over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Let's skip the RVS and go straight to a lynch.

Vote: LynchMePls
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:
Vote: vezok

Best D1 lynch on the site.

But would you be willing to hammer LMP on page 2?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Don't worry, I'll vig vezok.

Don't waste our time with competing wagons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 am

Foar moar voats and we have a lynch!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

OK enough joking around, time for
SIRIUS BIZNISS

MagnaofIllusion is scum. For the sentence quoted, he is scum. Absolutely, irrevocably, unequivocally scum.

Shall I parse it? I'll give you a little window into how my mind works. This is a rare event. I may not do it again all game.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum

"If vezok flips scum" - why is MoI considering the consequences of something that is quite far in the future? Why is he creating some false vezok vs. LMP duel? We're all just having fun creating a kickass, scum-frightening town for ourselves, we're shooting from the hip for reactions, we're smashing the hive with baseball bats. And it's working; MoI is nervously getting his lined up lynches in order. Like LMP was actually going to get lynched on page 2. Townies weren't worried about this; but scum is. GUESS WHAT? High likelihood that MoI and vezok are buddies. "If vezok flips scum" - as MoI may know will happen, then the players voting for LMP will eat rope. So MoI is anticipating successful lynch lineups already.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP

Again, he's not getting it because he's a scared little scum. He's bus'ing: "UBER-VI vezok." He's making up that all of us wagoning LMP (who hasn't even shown up yet, and who we don't want to see claim for nothing anyway), are ACTIVELY CHOOSING to protect vezok!!! There are many twisted layers of manipulation that can only come for scum wetting his pants.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

...that list. He's already got a list of players that aren't just scummy, but juicy juicy scum. Lined up to be picked off. He's scum licking his chops at the thought of a whole lineup of townies eating rope.

Not to mention how he took my page 1 vig fakeclaim seriously. And counterclaims vig, calling me a liar! Who counterclaims vig??? A real vig doesn't counterclaim, a real vig shoots the fakeclaimant in the dark. Was he joking about it??? I asked myself that, but he's actually voting me over it (and saying he'll vig VEZOK and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

LYNCH PLEASE.

VOTE: MoI

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 am

Setael wrote:I actually like Maemuki as scum better than MoI at this point. Especially after votes like this one:
Kast wrote:
Vote: MoI

Vezok is his sacrificial scum-bus-buddy he was prepping for later.

unvote, vote: Maemuki

Actually, Maemuki is correct. vezok a the likely busbuddy.

=================

Dear SpyreX,

You are town. If for some reason I survive this night, or maybe even some other nights, I will become paranoid about you. Please point to this post and slap me if I do.

DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

Thor665 wrote:But, seriously, there are a handful of players I just really don't consider solid Day 1 lynch options.

Have you looked at the player list? Solid day 1 options are a rarity. We're going to have to cut into the muscle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 am

Thor665 wrote:DGB is on him for the fake counterclaim - to heck with that.

Whoa whoa whoa

I'm on MoI for a whole lot more than a fake counterclaim. Don't speak for me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 am

AlmasterGM wrote:LynchMePls (2) - Nexus, Locke Lamora
MagnaofIllusion (7) - Setael, DrippingGoofball, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX, Kast, Bilbo Baggins
DrippingGoofball (2) - MagnaofIllusion,
Magua

SaintKerrigan (6) - Empking, Lost Butterfly, AlmasterGM, vezokpiraka, Benmage, Maemuki
Lost Butterfly (3) - hasdgfas,
SaintKerrigan, Thor665

Check out the people in bold. Notice the correlation - they are all sketchy people, and they are all avoiding the top two wagons. Why is this? I think it's because SaintKerrigan is scum, and MoI is town.

Arright, AGM, you're town. Scum doesn't so what you just did.

I have looked at sketchy people on wagons on an experimental basis in the past, and abandoned the practice because it failed. It's using speculation about things you don't know, in order to speculate about things you don't know.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 am

Thor665 wrote:@Spyrex - IN THIS GAME how is he being scummy at all? I disagree with some of his apparent stated logic, but I don't see him as an optimal lynch.

What's this bizniss about optimal lynches? It's hard enough to organize a town to lynch scum... now we have to optimize for gawd-knows-what nebulous criteria? NO.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 am

vezokpiraka wrote:SK is scum. That last post isn't helping. AGM is towny town for the way he is pushing on SK.

MoI on the other hand is a scum driven wagon. DGB and LMP stand out as being the worse voters on MoI

Woo-hoo!

The busbuddy has spoken.

I love how you say that SK is scum, but nothing about MoI's alignment. Explain how LMP and myself are the worse voters. IN DETAIL.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 am

vezokpiraka wrote:So you say I didn't say anything about MoI's alignment? I said it's a scum driven wagon. Do you know scum that likes to bus their buddy instead of voting for the other big wagon on day 1? I don't.

I know you say it's "scum-driven" but since you haven't shown your calculations, it's a conclusion you're making up, not evidence that we can judge.

And since you're making up the "scum-driven" part, inferences I might make about any implied comment about the guilt of the wagonee would be utterly meaningless.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 am

Anyone catching up, this whole page can be skipped.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #223 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 am

I think they're both ridiculous townies, actually.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #242 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 am

MoI's post is one giant outrage at being caught for the wrong reasons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:48 am

SK is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #247 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 am

AlmasterGM wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:SK is town.

X

Yeah, but he is.

In other news, a return to civility would be much appreciated.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 am

Here's why.

SK wrote:Also, with all due respect, the latter half of your #160 is ridiculous. That entire section hangs on the premise that I'm scum and that MoI is town.

The above is a townie mindset. You can't fake that.

Also, he's spreading a wide net of [sikrit town tell], rather than a wide net of [sikrit scum tell].

He is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 am

Magua wrote:Because I wanted to see if anyone would join on the DGB wagon -- particularly whether anyone else would want to be associated with the wagon that you were on instead of joining the SK/MoI wagons.

What would you have concluded if my wagon had gotten sails?
What have you concluded given that the MoI wagon has swollen?
And how does not reading MoI's posts fit into that scheme?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:23 am

hasdgfas wrote:...but you're being overly difficult[...].
You also seem to be taking little snipes at people. It's like you're trying to be annoying.

That would be the dumbest, most counterproductive scum strategy EVA, don't you think?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:39 am

Bilbo Baggins wrote:Not if you can use it to provoke players and then say 'oh you fakeraged last time as scum, haha you scumbag'. Because LB has been a bit too deliberate about inciting specific reactions he can use against LMP. I very very much mistrust it.

Nah. Because you still call negative attention upon yourself, the last thing you try to do as scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #263 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 am

Furthermore, "you fakeraged!" is unlikely to steam up a wagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 am

Hinduragi wrote:On another note, DGB is basically stating my reads for me.

All this means is that we need to hydra sometime.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 am

Magua wrote:In general, the faster a wagon grows in size, the less likely I believe that the person being wagoned is scum.

Nah. The fastest D1 wagon I've ever seen had 3 scumpals bus'ing zwet like there was no tomorrow.

And how do you define "fast?" Maybe the scum is really obvscum. Maybe there is a lot of activity in the thread. These are things that make it hard to define "fast." And how about the current STALL on the MoI wagon? Where does a stall fit in? It goes fast (by your definition) then it sputters. Does your belief that the person being wagon is more or less scum, after a stall (let's not inject in the particulars of current wagonees, I'm just trying to show that the theory behind your position is untenable).

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:41 am

Magua wrote:Seriously, where have you been with this ability to put forth an articulate argument? This is the exact sort of thing I wanted to get out of you in ASoS, and there all I get is "hasdgfas, please get yourself modkilled" and "town list/scum list".

Was I not right???? My argument was clearly beyond your diminutive comprehension, that is all.

Magua wrote:I think Maemuki is scummy. Do you think she's town, scummy, or null?

Lemme check.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #281 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 am

Yes. Maemuki is scum. As are MoI and vezok.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:57 am

I dunno. Hascow was so obv. The "restriction" had no head or tail. I was wondering, how would a mod even phrase the rules of so stupid a restriction? Why this wasn't obv to everyone, I'll never understand. But I came under heavy challenge for trying to out him. Crazy isn't it.

Usually I like to leave room for other people to figure things out. The best way to convince people is to suggest, and let them convince themselves. When I feel like, though, I can fill in the gaps.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Magua wrote:I would prefer to lynch LMP than MoI; it's not that MoI looks townier, it's that LMP looks scummier.

Really? How?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #289 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:15 pm

I ate the cookies, now back to my intended vote. I did notice that incriminating posting pattern from MoI.

VOTE: MoI

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:12 am

hascow, I can't believe you're scum
again

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #322 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 am

Empking wrote:I can agree with that. I'd also say that he's more likely to be the CR which I presume is the biggest threat.

Evidence?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 am

I'm leery of players that would vote a player over another for unsupported claims of "more likely to be CR."

Just vote scummy. Scummy is mafia, scummy is CR. We're lucky if we hit scum. CR would be nice, but distinguishing CR from mafia this on Day 1 is a pipe dream.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #343 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Magua wrote:God help me, DGB makes sense with every single post she makes. This is freaking me out more than you could possibly imagine.

I make sense? Now you're freaking
me
out.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #362 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 am

Empking wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm leery of players that would vote a player over another for unsupported claims of "more likely to be CR."

Just vote scummy. Scummy is mafia, scummy is CR. We're lucky if we hit scum. CR would be nice, but distinguishing CR from mafia this on Day 1 is a pipe dream.

You're ignoring the fact that Magua and SK are around equal scumminess but part of SK's scumminess is the self-evident support she had from Mafia to avoid her lynch and drag MOI up.

Faraday: LMP is on the scummy side of null.

Mind you, people that scream "CR" have an increased probability of being
mafia
. How 'bout that, pussycat?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #363 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:I don't think Magna needs to claim just yet, and hopefully not at all. He's not even at fucking L-1 thus there's no one who has the capabillity to hammer.

Someone said they would hammer. He was at L-1, and someone unvoted to avoid shenanigans.

Also - read my sig.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #377 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 am

Yeah, Nexus is town.

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT MoI IS STALLING CLAIM????????????????????????????????????????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #379 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 am

Nexus, please revote MoI.

He is pulling his hair out creating the perfect fakeclaim.

Players that ignore "
claim or die
" ARE ALWAYS SCUM and I've been playing this game long time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 am

One more vote for MoI and he's back at L-2.

CLAIM OR DIE AND DO IT NOW SCUM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #388 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:32 am

***tapping fingers***

***stretching rope***

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #398 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 am

Magua will be vig'ed.

I Magua is not vig'ed, I will have kittens.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #399 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

EBWOP SPAM

"
IF
Magua is not vig'ed"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #407 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 am

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Unvote: Nexus
Vote: AlmasterGM

We're waiting for MoI to claim, why are you doing this?

And frankly, after all this stalling, there is no way that MoI is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #409 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am

Thor665 wrote:@DGB - his wagon is down to L-2, are we still requiring a claim, and on what grounds?

On the grounds that he's at L-1.

Thor665 wrote:Do you really feel happy with how the wagon has grown and how it got to this stage? I'm not.

Lots of wagons reach claim and lynch, that I don't agree with. You're not happy with this one. I am.

Thor665 wrote:There are multiple questionable votes on it

I have yet to see a wagon without questionable votes.

Thor665 wrote:Specifically - how do you feel about Benmage's play today?

I shall not be distracted from lynching your CULT LEADER when he posts his fakeclaim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #412 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 am

Setael wrote:@DGB: What stalling are you taking about? He's V/LA for 2 more days. He checked the thread while on vacation.

Noted. But we can't let him get away with claiming because he's VLA and we have ADD.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #414 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 am

Not suspect, but the last thing I want to see is a L-2 player escaping claim time because we lose our focus.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #415 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 am

And is there ever an airtight wagon on D1. EVER.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #432 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Thor

I've seen townies defend players of unknown alignment like pitbulls on fire on Day1 for no reason.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #434 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Mmm yeah, good point, Moonbeams.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #435 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm still hungering for more Kast, I fervently hope for a dense wall of dark matter.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #439 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Thor665 wrote:@DGB/Spyrex - If I start adamantly defending him while denying there is ever a time it will be good to lynch him can we stop this wagon? You are both insaner than me by a good three steps.

Read again, I've been
defending
you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Thor665 wrote:Well, to be honest you did, and than Spy countered, and then you accepted his counter as valid, and then I came back with a counter offer to try and stop the MoI wagon...so, what's the confusion?

Yes, the part about "do not lynch him today, but lynch him tomorrow" is a burr in my cheese.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #452 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:24 am

Nexus wrote:Also cow went from being convinced I was scum to being swayed by the MoI wagon. A little suspicious.

Cow is scum, that explains it all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #454 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Dollars to donuts I get janitor.

WUT? Janitor?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #457 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 am

Empking wrote:OK, the fact that MOI seems to think he'll flip scum (I presume that's what he means by janitor'd).

That what I thought, but I couldn't believe my eyes. He's scum then. He pretty much said so.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:If Vezok flips scum those that actively chose to not vote uber-VI Vezok and instead went with LMP have juicy, juicy scum waiting to be picked hiding in that list.

The LMP wagon is probably mostly townies, as I pointed out earlier. Just a reminder before the hammer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #461 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:04 am

But to predict a JANITORING of his flip????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #497 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm

I have no idea why.

VOTE: SK

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:49 pm

VOTE: hascow

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #574 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 am

SaintKerrigan wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:[SK is town.]

Here's why.

SK wrote:Also, with all due respect, the latter half of your #160 is ridiculous. That entire section hangs on the premise that I'm scum and that MoI is town.

The above is a townie mindset. You can't fake that.

Also, he's spreading a wide net of [sikrit town tell], rather than a wide net of [sikrit scum tell].

He is town.

DrippingGoofball wrote:I have no idea why.

VOTE: SK

Explain, plz?

I was bored. I'm not voting hascow, who is real scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #575 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 am

EBWOP

I'm NOW voting hascow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 am

Yeah Bilbo is town, who the heck would vote Bilbo? Scum? No. That's what the NK is for. For the Bilbo Baggins of the world.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #627 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am

Empking wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah Bilbo is town, who the heck would vote Bilbo? Scum? No. That's what the NK is for. For the Bilbo Baggins of the world.

I'm confused. Though I agree that BB is obvtown and that nobody in their right mind would vote BB, what does it mean considering SK did vote BB?

I'm telling SK to smarten up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #636 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 am

Benmage is 100% guaranteed town. I daycop'ed him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #641 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 am

You're both town. Move along!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #658 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 am

Setael wrote:@DGB, LMP & AGM: what's the scum motivation for someone predicting a janitoring of their flip?

So his contribution to the thread be WIFOM'ed, as his alignment is in question.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #687 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Espeonage wrote:Is it just me or is this AtE looking really bad.

Unvote, Vote: SK

L-2

That particular AtE means SK is town. Thanks for dropping an opportunistic wikitell.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #707 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

VOTE: Espeonage

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #708 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am

Locke Lamora wrote:Ok, thoughts on catching up:

-Cow reads forced and a bit wishy-washy to me. Maybe it's because he's using actual words, but his reasoning doesn't always sound genuine and a number of his responses and stated reads have been fairly non-committal.

Cow is scum. I'm glad someone else agrees.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #737 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

Nah.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #741 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

sowwy no

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #744 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:58 pm

So, I should hammer a player I don't think is scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #751 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

SK is town.

Say. I don't expect scum to give up on a townwagon that easily. But I'll put this out there. Just think about those shiny, blinking 10,000 town cred points you're going to get for bus'ing, right now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #754 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 am

SpyreX wrote:Ffffffthhhh DGB WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BREAK MY HEART

Let's make a deal then. I will surrender SaintKerrigan's pulsating townie entrails today, and you mercilessly gut hascow scum tomorrow should I be eating dandelions from the roots. If I'm alive, we'll eat his liver together, dipped in light breading and fried in fresh creamery butter.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #755 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 am

Note to self: do not post while hungry.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #756 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 am

I will speculate that there is scum in these parts that are too chicken to hammer a townie I'm defending:

Benmage
>>>> hasdgfas <<<<
Magua
Thor665
Nexus
Setael
Hinduragi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #777 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Setael is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #791 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't know what possessed me to unvote scum. I will rectify the situation.

Cake is awesome.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

I don't know what possessed me to unvote scum. I will rectify the situation.

VOTE: Espeonage

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #793 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh wait. CAKE.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #800 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 am

YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moar voats pleese!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #802 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 am

Which is more wet, tea or coffee?

Coffee of course, hence my hascow vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #812 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:46 pm

hasdgfas wrote:Um, hello?

What exactly am I supposed to say in response to people just voting for me but not explaining why? Unless I missed some explanation in Hind's post.

*caught for wrong reasons*

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #813 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Thor, vote cow. Don't you like burgers better than cheese?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #822 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 pm

I iso'd him and reached the opposite conclusion.

@ Thor - a hascow lynch is always followed by a BBQ.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:40 am

So many scummy scumz scumz here:

Locke Lamora
- maybe, maybe
SpyreX, nah
vezokpiraka
- that would be a thought
AlmasterGM
- maybe, still lean lightly town
Empking - Meh, he's a bit argumentative, towntell
LynchMePls - I don't recall but maybe I had him as town
Espeonage
- yes yes yes scum
Bilbo Baggins - prob town

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #874 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

I don't know. This game. It's running out of steam.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #962 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #970 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

LynchMePls (1) -
MagnaofIllusion

MagnaofIllusion
(11) -
DrippingGoofball
, LynchMePls, Hinduragi, SpyreX,
Kast
Bilbo Baggins
, vezokpiraka, Benmage, hasdgfas, Nexus, AlmasterGM
SaintKerrigan
(1) - Maemuki
Maemuki (1) - Magua
Magua (2) - Empking, Locke Lamora
Nexus (3) - Lost Butterfly, Thor665, Setael
AlmasterGM (1) -
SaintKerrigan

vezokpiraka (1) - Benmage
SaintKerrigan
(9) - Lost Butterfly, Locke Lamora, SpyreX, vezokpiraka, AlmasterGM, Empking, LynchMePls, Espeonage,
Bilbo Baggins

Empking (1) - hasdgfas
Espeonage (3) -
SaintKerrigan
DrippingGoofball
, Thor665
hasdgfas (1) - Magua

Not Voting (3) - Nexus, Setael, Hinduragi

=================

M'kay.

Thor is scum for being off the MoI wagon yesterday, and for being the non-town on the Espeonage wagon.

WAGON 1 - 3/8

LynchMePls
Hinduragi
SpyreX
vezokpiraka
Benmage
hasdgfas
Nexus
AlmasterGM

WAGON 2 - 3/8

Lost Butterfly
Locke Lamora
SpyreX
vezokpiraka
AlmasterGM
Empking
LynchMePls
Espeonage

SCUM = Thor + 2 of {SpyreX, vezokpiraka, AlmasterGM, LynchMePls} + hascow on gut

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #972 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:30 am

We could lynch LMP. MoI was town, but LMP was probably bus'ed just the same, only by others.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #974 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 am

Empking wrote:DGB: You think there are only four scum?

Why, are you five?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #975 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:04 am

SpyreX wrote:
I don't know. This game. It's running out of steam.

Yes it is.

Here's an amazing ONE TIME OFFER:

Tell me how I'm wrong about SK's slip. Give me a plausible scenario for the events laid out and we'll swing it this way.

Otherwise, jump on the wagon. IF I am wrong (I'm not) the other can happen.

Dealio?

SpyreX is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #979 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 am

Empking wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Empking wrote:DGB: You think there are only four scum?

Why, are you five?

Three mafia in a twenty player game is stupidly low.

There are four in my equation.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #981 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 am

Well I dunno and it doesn't matter. I can't tell them apart. They're scum independently of each other. I'm not going to worry about cult or mafia. Scum is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #983 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 am

I'm reviewing yesterday.

hasdgfas wrote:
vote: Empking

after re-reading him, it seems that he's putting trying to sound impressive(read:town) without actually saying anything.

^^^ I agree with hasdgscum - Empking is lurking in plain sight a great deal.

TOWN

DGB
SpyreX
AGM
Benmage
Setael - I think I had her as town earlier.

SUPER SKETCH

Magua post #505, but #514 sorta magua-townish. #516 is bad. #523 is baaaaaaad.
Hinduragi #524 - getting SpyreX to do his dirty work
Empking - too much fluff
Locke Lamora - who is he?
Lost Butterfly - playing out of character
Nexus - is in the game? LURKER SCUMZORZ???

DIE SCUM DIE

Espeonage Maemuki - not getting case, his #539 is a heap of nonsense to justify a townie vote.
Thor - Kast died after posting little, and Thor being his only suspect. Biblo Baggins was suspicious of Thor as well. Plus defended MoI for town cred?
LynchMePls - was bus'ed
hasdgfas - too passive
vezokpiraka - a little too subdued, #527 very forced, baseless accusation of CR

More to come, my connection keeps jamming, it's hard to read the game. Note to self, continue from p.26 onward.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #993 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:15 am

SpyreX wrote:Actually your VCA really surprised me with what it shook out (minus me because it ALWAYS says me) sooo:

Is has gut that much stronger and more braver than what you came up with?

Two days, two wagons, data is scarce for the scumputer. That's why I'm looking at Day 2 behavior especially, I think it was a horrible lynch, SK was bleeding town in the end.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #994 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am

I have a theory that the more a player is rabid about the cult recruiter, the more likely he is to be mafia.

How has been rabid about cult recruiters? Certainly vezok. Magua, since you've been accused of being CR a lot, could you tell us who has been the most gung ho?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #995 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 am

EBWOP

WHO has been rabid... not how.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #996 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Magua wrote:Nexus was a hardcore lurker/fencesitter in ASoS as well.

What was his alignment, pray tell?

Magua wrote:Do you have Benmage as town simply because Thor is pushing him, or is there another reason?

He has the odor of town.

Espeonage wrote:SK wagon stall leads me to believe he is probably town. The only other serious wagon aka Thor isn't taking off. Leads me to believe I am right. js.

Yep. Thor. But Espeonage's #686 is fail.

[quote="Magua]I'm not claiming that the hasdgfas wagon is founded on anything concrete. It's built on the same swamp. But it's 10,000 times more useful to see who's willing to join the hasdgfas wagon, who's willing to support the hasdgfas wagon over the SK wagon, and who clings to the SK wagon and for what reasons, than it is to simply lynch SK at this point.[/quote]
I like the above.

I like my own post wrote:I will speculate that there is scum in these parts that are too chicken to hammer a townie I'm defending:

Benmage
>>>> hasdgfas <<<<
Magua
Thor665
Nexus
Setael
Hinduragi

TOWN

DGB
SpyreX
AGM
Benmage
Setael - I think I had her as town earlier. Has grown worrisomely lurky. Lurking in #656, #768 is good, later dropped super sikrit town tell
LynchMePls - was bus'ed - although contribution seems clean. Leaning town though after re-read.
Hinduragi #524 - getting SpyreX to do his dirty work - later seems town

SUPER SKETCH

Magua post #505, but #514 sorta magua-townish. #516 is bad. #523 is baaaaaaad. Does have some decent posts.
Locke Lamora - who is he? Lurking in #655. #701 feels good.
Thor - Kast died after posting little, and Thor being his only suspect. Biblo Baggins was suspicious of Thor as well. Plus defended MoI for town cred? His #718 seems really townie, though.

DIE SCUM DIE

Nexus - is in the game? LURKER SCUMZORZ??? >>> LB has not-town read - Lurking in #695
Empking - too much fluff, #709 is scary scummy #769 urgh
Espeonage Maemuki - not getting case, his #539 is a heap of nonsense to justify a townie vote.
hasdgfas - too passive, #650 is fishing for reasons to vote, day 2 (???) sheeping
vezokpiraka - a little too subdued, #527 very forced, baseless accusations of CR, #696 is horrible.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #998 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmm let's see.

Magua being a suspected CR, the mafia should have NK'd him if they have 2 brain cells in the group of them. I know if I were mafia and some people picked up on a player being CR, that CR-candidate would be a bag of bones. Magua might have flipped town, or CR, I wouldn't have cared, I wouldn't want to take a chance.

Given this, it's more likely that Magua is mafia, than CR, if he's scum. That would explain why Magua remains un-NK'd x2. Scum won't kill one of their own.

In fact, I think it's extremely likely that Magua is mafia.

Kast & BBaggins were Nk'd... the mafia was shooting for townies, not CRs. That's a little bit weird.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1000 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:07 pm

By default; he didn't give off CR vibes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1011 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

I think Magua is very likely mafia.

CyberSet's lurking is setting off my paranoia generator into full gear.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1021 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 am

LynchMePls wrote:Like you floated me as a lynch, got 0 traction from anyone else on the subject, so then you decided to move me to town.

But you know, if I really had my heart set on your lynch, you'd have a healthy wagon on you already.

Don't forget that my internet was sticky and I had to divide my re-read in two sections, waiting for the internet to get better.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1022 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 am

Magua wrote:Reading this chorus of "lolMaguascumvote:hasdgfas" has got the hairs on the back of my neck up fierce.

I reckon, it's more than just a little bit weird. They can't all be your buddies protecting you by voting cow...

What could it possibly mean from
your
point of view?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1023 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 am

Confirmed lurkerz

Nexus
2011-06-25 11:51:19
2 days
0 hours 17
Locke Lamora
2011-06-24 18:16:10
2 days
17 hours 13
hasdgfas
2011-06-23 13:20:51
3 days
22 hours 29

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1073 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Magua wrote:I think it means that hasdgfas is being pushed as an acceptable lynch (probably not bussing) and then D4 can start with "lolshould'velynchedMagua" like D2 started out with.

Really?

You're assuming hascow-town? We're going to go "LOL shoulda lynched Magua?" the next day?

That's pretty far fetched compared to the more forthright explanation that your buddies aren't voting you.. but they're doing due diligence on the distancing front. That's basically what you're saying, yourself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

LynchMePls wrote:
Benmage wrote:How am I scummy?

Magua just explained this. Use your eyes.

Magua-scum didn't explain anything.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1075 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

hasdgfas wrote:ugh, I'm hitting my "let's get lazy" part of the game. I really need to make myself not do this.
Could someone quickly point me to the reasons for magua/benmage so I have something in mind when I re-read?

It's YOU we're lynching.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1076 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm liking the competing Magua vs. hascow wagons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1078 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm

I am thinking they are both scum. Let's keep even pressure on both of them as long as we can.

We need to chastise one-person wagons.

LL doesn't have much townie vibes, but he's not the worse right now. We only have one lynch, and we lynched the vig...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1081 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

I don't like Magua losing steam... and Benmage gaining some.

This could be a scum-only wagon.

Benmage (3) - Thor665, Locke Lamora, Magua

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1096 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 am

Magua wrote:But, counterquestion: Since you think I'm scum, and you think hasdgfas is scum, do you think I'm scum *with* hasdgfas?

I don't know. I think you are both scum, but that doesn't mean you are. We'll see after flips.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1097 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 am

CyberSet wrote:OK so:

DGB, Spy and Benmage are town with the caveat that any one of these (moreso DGB and Spy tbh) would have made for an ideal cult recruit last night.

Also, ideal mafia NKs. You have to balance this out.

CyberSet wrote:Cow and LMP are good second tier choices for lynching, but seriously it boggles the mind just how little attention has been paid to Espeonage.

He's not
today
's lynch, he needs a little bit more cooking, but Espeonage isn't making it to end game, don't worry.

=======================

CyberSet's post is pretty much a scum manifesto. No cases are made, but there is some whining that
OTHER PLAYERS
aren't pushing hard enough on Espeonage. Without a case on Espeonage. Unless you consider
Espeonage is attacking us CyberSet
a case. Or
Espeonage is a lurker saying we're lurking, oh the hypocrisy.

And CyberSet digs itself further with
while these
OTHER PLAYERS
are town, they could be CULT!
Paranoia!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1098 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 am

Yeah yeah I know, too much scum, not enough townies.

TOWN

DGB
SpyreX
AGM
Benmage
LynchMePls - was bus'ed - although contribution seems clean. Leaning town though after re-read.
Hinduragi #524 - getting SpyreX to do his dirty work - later seems town

SUPER SKETCH

Magua post #505, but #514 sorta magua-townish. #516 is bad. #523 is baaaaaaad. Does have some decent posts.
Locke Lamora - who is he? Lurking in #655. #701 feels good.
Thor - Kast died after posting little, and Thor being his only suspect. Biblo Baggins was suspicious of Thor as well. Plus defended MoI for town cred? His #718 seems really townie, though.
Setael - I think I had her as town earlier. Has grown worrisomely lurky. Lurking in #656, #768 is good, later dropped super sikrit town tell. But later shows up with scum manifesto. I suspect bad CyberBob logick.

DIE SCUM DIE

Nexus - is in the game? LURKER SCUMZORZ??? >>> LB has not-town read - Lurking in #695
Empking - too much fluff, #709 is scary scummy #769 urgh
hasdgfas - too passive, #650 is fishing for reasons to vote, day 2 (???) sheeping
vezokpiraka - a little too subdued, #527 very forced, baseless accusations of CR, #696 is horrible.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1100 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 am

Can you summarize the case against Espeonage? I personally don't get it. Maybe you can help.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1102 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 am

VOTE: Magua

I have to, because this action only works on vote leaders.

Magua, you better not be a Miller.

Test by Fire: Magua

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1103 (isolation #115) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 am

Also, thanks to whoever trusted me with the gift of the POWURRR.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1115 (isolation #116) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 am

I'm waiting, but we can keep moving you know.

Otherwise day will be too short on information.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1137 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

Oh yes.

Since Porochaz was recruited, we know that at least one recruiter isn't jockeying for quality on his team.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1140 (isolation #118) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

Ooooooooooooopsy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1154 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Still waiting.

Continue.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1165 (isolation #120) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Magua wrote:Benmage, do you think I'm scum? y/n

Soon we will
know
. The question is rather pointless.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1170 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Magua wrote:Either you're going to kill me or investigate me.

Er, the mod is going to post it in the thread.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1172 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Why? If you're confirmed town, we won't lynch you.

You're acknowledging you'll be lynched soon after the mod posts your alignment?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1175 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:oh magua's going to get confirmed as town? awesome.

I don't get your comment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1179 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:i'd just assumed you were trolling the investigation up untill you said it'd be posted in thread.

I'm not trolling, are you trolling with your Magua-town bizniss? I won't be happy if you are.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1183 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Thor665 wrote:What's to troll - you don't act that confident for lulz when you've been Daycopped.

Not necessarily... but Magua did imply that he'd be lynched promptly after his mod-confirmation, and that's why he's in a rush to get Benmage to answer his question.

It's like there's a town tell and a scumslip in the same post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1208 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 am

Failgambit, haha.

I didn't see anything out of Magua to convince me he's town, but I didn't see anything that would condemn him.

Hascow continues to lurk hard, though. Tempted to re-vote Hascow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1212 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Argh.

Magua vs. Benmage, town on town.

Seven days to deadline.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1218 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 am

Benmage wrote:I TOLD U TO FUCKING WAIT. COW WOULD'VE HAD TIME BEFORE HE 7 DAYS ARE UP TO RESPOND.,... 7 DAYS ARENT 1.

What's the panic, cow has 5 votes now, and needs 9 to hang.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1223 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 am

hasdgfas wrote:I must've missed this.

You're now at L-3. Don't miss it!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1226 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 am

hascow

L-2

Claim time

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1237 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 am

Mmmmmmmm

I just iso'd hascow.

There is a lack of role breadcrumb, resul breadcrumb, and suspicion breadcrumb.

Hascow left no hint that Thor and Lock were investigated and cleared.

And no hint that they were his suspects to begin with.

Am I wrong, cow? Prove me otherwise.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1238 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 am

hasdgfas wrote:
vote: Empking

after re-reading him, it seems that he's putting trying to sound impressive(read:town) without actually saying anything.
'

This was cow's most recent vote, and he didn't investigate Empking?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1240 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 am

Do we really want to out a cult cop if there is one?

hascow's claim smells of fakeclaim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1243 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:52 am

Magua wrote:Are scum going to NK a cult-cop? Not bloody likely.

Why wouldn't they?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1247 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:14 am

But the cult cop might be recruitable...

It doesn't add up...

An un-counterclaimed cult cop would be un-lynchable, and un-NK'd.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1251 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 am

Thor665 wrote:@DGB - you're saying that an unrecruitable cult cop would be unbalancing?

I think it might be.

hascow's lack of breadcrumbs, nonsensical choices, and his
claim-and-run
act aren't inspiring confidence.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1252 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 am

Hinduragi wrote:Cult too. Hell, cult cop could even be a mafia fakeclaim or actual role.

Yep. I could be a mafia role.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1253 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 am

EBWOP

"It" not "I"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1258 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 am

SpyreX wrote:Why would a cult cop be not NK'able?

Because... who would kill a cult cop? Unless the cult has killz.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1262 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 am

Magua wrote:DGB would agree with me after stating that the "real" cult cop shouldn't counterclaim.

My thoughts are evolving.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1277 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 am

hasdgfas wrote:As far as result breadcrumbs? Why in the world should I breadcrumb "not cult"? All that means is they're not cult that night, it means literally nothing as they could be culted the next night or be mafia.

You could have said
something
. Like "I feel a little better about Thor" or "Thor is probably not cult" or "Thor's latest contribution doesn't look culty." Then when you die and flip cop, we put two and two together. We'd know you're not a mafia cop. We'd know that today's non-cult is tomorrow's recruit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1279 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 am

hasdgfas wrote:yeah, but I didn't. Sorry. I don't feel breadcrumbing cult cop "not cult" results is useful at all.

Minimally, it would support your own claim. You were under fire from early on, you must have anticipated being run up to a claim, why not brace for it with breadcrumbs?

I hope you understand why your claim is screaming fakeclaim; your choices and results are completely un-supported.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1288 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 am

CyberSet wrote:Top 3 cult recruits for us would be DGB, Spy or Kublai.

DrippingGoofball wrote:Can you summarize the case against Espeonage? I personally don't get it. Maybe you can help.

Which parts are you having trouble with?

Its entirety.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1292 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 am

Magua wrote:I don't see cult recruiter hardcore lurking D1/D2 and taking the chance of being lynched for it.

I could see it.

This being said I'm of two minds regarding hascow's claim.

I do know him to be clever enough to pull a gambit that will let him lice until end game *spreads arms wide*. His choices are sketchy at best, and there are no breadcrumbs. On the other hand I'd hate to lynch a cult cop, but the thing is, I don't believe him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1294 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 am

I'll add that hascow's "last words" should have been here already.

He's acting like a lazy lazy condemned scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1296 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 pm

CyberSet wrote:It would make sense for the cult to push a cult cop's mislynch, no?

That's what would make it a powerful fakeclaim. Who could push for a hascow lynch without looking culted? I am taking this risk, personally, because the claim is full of holes and I don't believe it. I wish I could believe it.

Actually, hascow's "last words" may have been that recent post where, instead of telling us who he thinks is scum, he's telling us that his rolename won't be counterclaimed. The odor of safeclaim is overwhelming, especially without the usual "
A is scum, G is scum, kill H when I flip town...
"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1301 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Hinduragi wrote:...I'll fly with letting him live.

Oh lawd. I hope this isn't fake post restriction redux where I'll spend 3/4 of the game railing in the dead QT that hascow was lying.

Still, we've got one week to find someone to string up and we are just now coming alive.

Hinduragi wrote:I'd rather not have a SK repeat...

You should have listened to me with SK, too :-(

This being said I do like the CyberSet vote. It's just that hascow needs to be tortured some more. He's dropping nothing but huge scumtells.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1303 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 pm

hasdgfas wrote:nobody's said they'll hammer. what's the point of last words?

Stalling scum.

You've been flavr-counterclaimed.

All my love to Benmage.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1304 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Hinduragi wrote:
DGB wrote:You should have listened to me with SK, too

I called SK obvtown like the entirety of after my re-read post. I don't think I was ever on the wagon.

You're a real pal ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1307 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Hinduragi wrote:I'm hammering. Better post those reads.

Just hammer.

Unless you want WIFOM-sauce splashing your tool.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1326 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Benmage is so town... you guys are unbelievable.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1330 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm

I like how hascow hasn't even complained about Benmage's CC being a lie.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1338 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

hasdgfas wrote:oh I see, it ninja'd one of my posts.

And you didn't get a ninja alert?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1339 (isolation #154) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:i'm trying to draw the nightkill away from benmage, but dgb professing him as obvtown means it won't work as well

VOTE: Benmage

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1343 (isolation #155) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Always works for me.

Are you messing with us hascow?

Are you sheeping my humorous Benmage vote?

Benmage already said he gambited. Why exactly are you voting him?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1350 (isolation #156) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Hascow is messing with us, folks...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1353 (isolation #157) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

hascow is still scum... he might even be CR... he has yet to make a post that isn't a complete derp-lie.

Instead of faking a post restriction, he's faking dumb.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1357 (isolation #158) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would Cow call me scum, and not cult?

doesn't matter he's not getting lynched today :D

I hope that's a fake save, LB. I'm going to be raging mad in the dead QT.

RAGING MAD

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1361 (isolation #159) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:50 pm

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why would Cow call me scum, and not cult?

Because I didn't see you "counterclaim" me. If I had, you can bet it all I would have had you as cult.

How could you not see that, you filthy lying cult recruiter, I even made a post referring to it in between.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1367 (isolation #160) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 pm

hasdgfas wrote:was that where you said "you've been flavr-counterclaimed"?

Because if so, I thought you were counterclaiming.

Why would you, a really smart guy, fail so hard at reading comp?

"you've been flavr-counterclaimed" =/= "I flavr-counterclaim you"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1372 (isolation #161) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Benmage wrote:Then why didnt u call DGB cult?

He did, he said I'm cult wanting the cult cop dead.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's the CR.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1376 (isolation #162) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 pm

hasdgfas wrote:well, lynch Benmage tomorrow when I flip Embodiment of the Father.

Benmage
said
he was gambiting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1377 (isolation #163) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Next, hascow is going to deliver a cult recruit and he'll coast until end game...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1414 (isolation #164) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Still no scum-hunting from hascow in this long twilight.

He'd better be scum or I'll be ranting a six foot-long post in MD. That and predicting a janitored flip...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1417 (isolation #165) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:44 pm

It's not about pleasing me... it's just that if I were dead, I'd do some detective work to help my side win... if I were town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”