Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #4263 (isolation #400) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Vivax »

Maybe I should stick to Luca despite the Dannflor kill. It just seems like an unlikely pick for Luca if he's mafia here. Dannflor wasn't really threatening to anyone in particular. Maybe the Ninja townread gave him away?

Luca was pretty much tunneled on Oats, who flipped town. And this is probably the worst post in his ISO:
In post 3768, Luca Blight wrote: I'll let oats hammer and claim that precious towncred. He's gonna need it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4266 (isolation #401) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4264, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4253, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4252, Vivax wrote: The Dann kill clears most of my suspicions regarding Ninja and Luca.

I'm eyeing Hu Tao + DP now.

Hu Tao mostly because of her D1. I think that in the context of what I now know to have been a lot of townies and gob scum, her posts struck me as very noncommittal when there was a lot to talk about.

DP because on the day Oats got limmed, he was rather passive about it. Meaning, he had gob as lock mafia and Oats he said would have had to be supermafia for him to believe he was mafia, basically. Either way, I didn't see a lot of conviction on his part.

Luca's first post in the context of this Dann NK was spot on.
You realise he got hammered while I was asleep right?
Vivax, was this actually a legit read from you?
It's not about the hammer. What was bothering me on the reread was that you spent more time arguing on why Oats was town, among other things, over pushing gob over the edge. I am not used to this passivity from you, but it would make more sense given that we're offsite.

And you did end up with Hu Tao on gob at the end of the day, which is a convenient optic if you're both mafia.
I'm good with taking this day slowly and see what everyone finds.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (isolation #402) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4252, Vivax wrote: The Dann kill clears most of my suspicions regarding Ninja and Luca.

Hu Tao mostly because of her D1. I think that in the context of what I now know to have been a lot of townies and gob scum, her posts struck me as very noncommittal when there was a lot to talk about.

DP because on the day Oats got limmed, he was rather passive about it. Meaning, he had gob as lock mafia and Oats he said would have had to be supermafia for him to believe he was mafia, basically. Either way, I didn't see a lot of conviction on his part.

It's not about the hammer. What was bothering me on the reread was that you spent more time arguing on why Oats was town, among other things, over pushing gob over the edge. I am not used to this passivity from you, but it would make more sense given that we're offsite.

And you did end up with Hu Tao on gob at the end of the day, which is a convenient optic if you're both mafia.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4269 (isolation #403) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4265, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4263, Vivax wrote: Maybe I should stick to Luca despite the Dannflor kill. It just seems like an unlikely pick for Luca if he's mafia here. Dannflor wasn't really threatening to anyone in particular. Maybe the Ninja townread gave him away?

Luca was pretty much tunneled on Oats, who flipped town. And this is probably the worst post in his ISO:
In post 3768, Luca Blight wrote: I'll let oats hammer and claim that precious towncred. He's gonna need it.
I am basically assuming Dann was a blue snipe or a respect kill from someone who is familiar with him. He is apparently a very strong player on this site.
Made me think of you tbh.
That comment by gob with his little birdies chirping about your capabilities still nags at the back of my head.
You can brag in here, not in scum chat, don't be a stranger.

Unless you're town ig
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (isolation #404) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:06 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4270, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4266, Vivax wrote:

Ok, then I call bullshit vivax.

If you read that section of the day, then you would know that I had said that I wanted to use the full time, talk to OOO and I was directly concerned about exactly what happened, which was a quick hammer and an OOO nk without him posting up to date reads.

Why would I hard push a yeet when we had 3-4 days left and I specifically wanted to talk to OOO?

I am pretty sure the last thing I said before everyone yeeted oates was that I didn't want to yeet anyone right now.

So are you just making this shit up or what?
So you are saying that you just couldn't bake your posts out in time to be more determined? Fair enough I suppose.
Would you remind me, who did quickhammer Oats in the end? Including the E-2 vote. Because if you cared about it then, shouldn't you care about it now?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4277 (isolation #405) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4150, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (5) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni / Naerys
[Exe-1]

Gob (2) :
Hu Tao / Darth Punk
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
Luca Blight (1) :
Vivax
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes.
And the E-1 was Naerys.
I don't see it as clear cut that she's town as you do. That gob would hammer is obvious, but why don't you question who made it possible? I also put him at -1 then unvoted to get more info.

I'd even go so far as to say that this might just be one of those games where mafia just chilled while we self destructed and made ourselves look worse by being too active.

I'm still undecided, anyway. More reading, less writing.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4279 (isolation #406) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:20 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4278, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4277, Vivax wrote:
Oatsmaster (5) :
[Exe-1]

Gob (2) :
Hu Tao / Darth Punk
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
Luca Blight (1) :
Vivax
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
And the E-1 was Naerys.
I don't see it as clear cut that she's town as you do. That gob would hammer is obvious, but why don't you question who made it possible? I also put him at -1 then unvoted to get more info.

I'd even go so far as to say that this might just be one of those games where mafia just chilled while we self destructed and made ourselves look worse by being too active.

I'm still undecided, anyway. More reading, less writing.
Do you think Nearys could fake not knowing who the NK was when if she was scum she would 100 percent know?

That is really hard for me to get past.
Do you mean the Roden JK dumbtell? Or another one?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4283 (isolation #407) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4280, DarthPunk wrote:
Oatsmaster (5) :
[Exe-1]

Gob (2) :
Hu Tao / Darth Punk
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
Luca Blight (1) :
Vivax
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
So vivax, in your HT and DP scum team world, you think that only mafia are on gob here and only town yeeted Oats?

That seems really unlikely no?
I'd say that's unpredictable. Neither likely nor unlikely. What I do think unlikely is that me, Oats and Ninja had one scum when we were off wagon during gob vs you and gob vs Oats.

Like in that wagon analysis that I posted to say that me and Oats could never be scum together like Luca was claiming.
Luca was claiming that I didn't want either and Oats wanted gob, but somehow me and Oats were partnered.

It only doesn't make sense when I'm not town. But it made sense to me because I am.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4290 (isolation #408) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:37 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 3367, Vivax wrote:
In post 3336, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (4) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
This VC lol

Both DP and gob should be able to extract lots of info from this
In post 3369, Vivax wrote: Like that Oats + me + ninja can hardly be teamed here.

And also that 1 between DP and gob is likely mafia.

Oats just made a post that suggested he could‘ve made Gob -1.

Then Dannflor voted him taking away from that opportunity.

Lots lf thoughts to be had.
In post 3374, Vivax wrote: I think if gob is mafia that switch by Dann looks awful here.
Dann, Grack, gob with Dann instead of Luca? Is that it?
In post 3378, Vivax wrote: Thinking Oats is mafia is a bit silly in this wagon formation unless he's exactly teamed with DP
In post 3460, Vivax wrote:
In post 3457, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3383, Vivax wrote:
In post 3380, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 3379, Vivax wrote: Ergo Dannflor is mafia, cause he ignores that, votes Oats, but still should rather vote DP if he was town adhering to his stated beliefs.
The gob vote was a distancing attempt.
Do you think dann could fake the introspection and adjustment to his approach with the TL players this game?

I found that really townie to be honest.
I don't know about that but he should form the two following thoughts:

Are these wagons town on town?
He voted gob previously so clearly he doesn't think that.

If he thought gob was mafia, why vote Oats who was just coming around to vote gob (unless he assumed that was a setup for a bus)?

If Oats isn't bussing he can only be partnered with you, so if he thinks gob is the mafia being wagoned, how can he ever suspect Oats for prepping a vote on him?

I don't get this way of looking at the game at all. You can hold two separate scumreads on the two main wagons and change your mind based on subsequent posts. I don't get your point about oats only being able to be partnered with Darth, either. You seem to be operating from the perspective than Gob is definitely scum, even though you townread him not too long ago?
I operated from both perspectives as evidenced by me also trying to take gob's perspective on who he should scumread if he was analyzing both wagons knowing he was town and believing that DP was mafia.

What is so hard to understand ?
If me and Oats and Superfluousninja had at least two mafia we would both be working to hammer the town of the two wagons instead of delaying.

Then you show up and randomly say me and Oats can be mafia together because you haven't put a shred of decent analysis into the wagon formation. That's another reason for me to be unable to townread you.
In post 3462, Vivax wrote:
In post 3455, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3378, Vivax wrote: Thinking Oats is mafia is a bit silly in this wagon formation unless he's exactly teamed with DP
In post 3379, Vivax wrote: Ergo Dannflor is mafia, cause he ignores that, votes Oats, but still should rather vote DP if he was town adhering to his stated beliefs.
The gob vote was a distancing attempt.

Or maybe Vivax is scum with oats.

None of the above analysis makes sense to me, especially the last part when Dann clearly expressed his suspicion of oats prior to this.
You can't be town and in good faith argue that two mafias didn't at least attempt to hammer the townie one of DP and gob.

Maybe I should just stick with DP/Grack/Luca after all.
This sequence. @DP

Grack/Luca is possible, or not?
At the time I thought that like Dann would say, Luca's thought that me and Oats could be partnered was a line too far if he believed that gob was scum.

Luca seems to have a good grasp on the game. I recall that me and Oats had absolutely opposite opinions about gob during D1, to the point that Oats tunneling him made me suspicious of him. It just seemed like absolute nonsense to propose us as a team, and if we were, why would we pass up on hammering DP, especially if I went into the day scumreading you?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4293 (isolation #409) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4287, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

How? Walk me through this.
In post 4288, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4261, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4260, Vivax wrote:
In post 4034, Grackaroni wrote: Oats if you get eliminated now and flip scum you're going to get me shot.

It's really going to bolster my reputation.
That post from scum Grack would be Oscar worthy.
He did have gob and Hu Tao in his last list previously. I can see Hu Tao.

Hu Tao and ???

Is this a sort by postcount, become mafia pro game?
I have Nearys and Ninja as lock town. I think HT/Luca, HT/Grack, HT/Vivax all make sense in some way.

What about Grack / Vivax?
In post 4289, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Hey Vivax, since you are showing some new enthusiasm for talking about why people got killed...

WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT WHY OUTOFORDER WAS KILLED?

Because I sure would!
OoO softed being town investigative. Or maybe he got rolecopped.

As for the Dann kill not making sense with you or Luca mafia, it's because you three seemed to not interact much with each other in general in terms of getting into discussions, so if one of you or Luca was mafia, I'd struggle to see the benefit of you killing Dann.

Unless you or Luca correctly identified him as blue.

Dann voting Oats when he declared his readiness to vote gob also struck me as rather pro-scum. I struggle to see any reason for mafia to kill Dann here with how well he was sandbagging.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (isolation #410) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:01 pm

Post by Vivax »

I'd look at HT/Grack for today.

When rereading Luca, his overconfidence on Oats being mafia struck me as kinda townie.
He also didn't post yet so maybe he's gnawing at a pillow for being wrong on Oats.

Ninja, everyone is inconsistent. The trick is finding who is trying their hardest not to be.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4308 (isolation #411) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by Vivax »

At least it's the trick that works on me. If you deliberately play like a scummy potato, I will townread you.
I might just be the only player in the game who actually defended gob lol
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (isolation #412) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:08 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4311, SuperfluousNinja wrote: @Vivax

Why did you try to murder me yesterday?
Fire support for OoO :mrgreen: . Same way we attempted to go after Luca D1.
But also cause the way you acted surprised about Dunn getting wagoned as if he was so obviously town made me go scumscum on you.

Do link a scum game of yours please. I'm curious if you're as hyperactive in such a case.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (isolation #413) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by Vivax »

Lol I take back my Luca doubts. :mrgreen:
In post 4152, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4145, Vivax wrote:
In post 4100, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Darth Punk / Vivax
[Exe-2]

SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
If gob is town you can see why they‘re in a hurry with Oats too.

Luca said he doesn‘t buy gob‘s claim then votes Oats.

Wrong again.

It was Darth who said that. I raised the possibility of Gob being a mafia tracker.

I was voting oats already before Gob's claim. Oats has always been my stronger scumread.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (isolation #414) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:25 pm

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: LUCA BLIGHTVOTE:

ALL CAPS
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (isolation #415) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Vivax »

Come on, mafia isn't so bad. Imagine having to talk to people all day. Writing is much better.
I was voting oats already before Gob's claim. Oats has always been my stronger scumread
I'll let oats hammer and claim that precious towncred. He's gonna need it.
Now, what's wrong with this?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (isolation #416) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4326, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4318, Vivax wrote:
In post 4311, SuperfluousNinja wrote: @Vivax

Why did you try to murder me yesterday?
Fire support for OoO :mrgreen: . Same way we attempted to go after Luca D1.
But also cause the way you acted surprised about Dunn getting wagoned as if he was so obviously town made me go scumscum on you.

Do link a scum game of yours please. I'm curious if you're as hyperactive in such a case.
Do you think she is not cleared?
Probably. Not 100%.

I just think it would be kinda odd if Grack and Luca were a team and initiated a wagon on you. It's possible but ballsy for mafia.
Then they both ended up on Oats, but put him at E-2 together.

So from a vote dynamic perspective, that makes HT look better and Naerys look worse.

And tbh the way she wondered why I didn't suspect Grack which was far from the truth btw suggests a slight whine at me being tunneled on Luca. Same for Ninja but we have established that Ninja is more or less clear.

Maybe without the dumbtell it's just Luca and Naerys who are left.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4364 (isolation #417) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Vivax »

OATS MY MAN YOU DIED FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4371 (isolation #418) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4368, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4366, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4362, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4361, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4359, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4358, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Town misreads town as scum in a game of mafia, more at 11!
I am scared of this and I am taking what you say seriously as you are basically cleared.

Otherwise I would have voted already.

For real, why do you think this means something? How many townies have incorrectly voted to yeet town in this game so far? Why is this one instance of Luca doing it so notable?
Cause his reads and actions don’t align

Are you concerned at all that the guy you are sheeping posted those quotes in the wrong order, or that he didn't tell you how many posts were inbetween, so that you wouldn't get a sense of how much time and how much post material he had to change his mind?
No, not really.

Luca said oats was always his bigger scum read and that he also thought gob could be mafia tracker .

Then why does he Think his strongest scum read would hammer his buddy?

Why would he not hammer his other scum read?

All of those are fair questions that vivax is pointing to.
You can add those to the mix but my concern is really just simpler than that. And now pretend I'm an angry Italian man who just saw you put parmesan on tuna pasta.

IF YOU THINK THAT OATS WOULD ACQUIRE GUARANTEED TOWN CRED FROM HAMMERING GOB BECAUSE YOU WON'T???
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT OATS IS YOUR STRONGER SCUMREAD?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (isolation #419) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4369, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Look, if you are content to let Vivax play you like a fiddle, I guess I don't need to intervene. Hu Tao, Naerys, Luca and myself can handle the game from here so I don't really see much value in trying to get through to you at this point.
Let me take a page out of your book for a change?

Are you implying that DP is stupid for townreading me?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (isolation #420) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4374, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4305, Vivax wrote: Ninja, everyone is inconsistent. The trick is finding who is trying their hardest not to be.

I guess that doesn't apply to Luca, huh?

Though of course you get to conveniently decide for all of us that he's "trying his hardest not to be" in that case, right?
Not in this particular case.

Saying his stronger scumread would get cred for hammering his weaker scumread implies his reads weren't real.
Weaker scumread implies a possibility where you see them as town. If he saw that possibility, he wouldn't have anticipated Oats getting cred.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #421) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4379, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I am sorry I lost my cool but I do want you to answer the question.
I would if I could find it.

If it's wagon analysis we're talking about. I checked your readslists again, but I don't recall finding a post where you do VCA.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (isolation #422) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4382, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3474, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3464, Vivax wrote: I see you writing a lot but not much substance behind it when you could just look at the wagons and draw conclusions in a more rational way.

Why are you suddenly saying this? I do this massive amount of work to describe the full history of votes on Dunnstral, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you said nothing about it, at all. (I remember because it seemed like nobody gave a shit about that analysis, and that made me sad, because I really did put a lot of work into that, even marking page numbers and such) But now suddenly you're arguing that this is important? At the very least, since my analysis was ignored by everyone, this opinion that looking at wagons matters so much is seemingly not shared by anyone. To me this feels like you're only arguing that it matters when it is convenient for you to make a case on someone.
Here you go Vivax. Explain.
You mean when you assumed 1-3 mafias to have been on the Dunnstral wagon? I did look at it, and I thought you were making it all up a while after OoO began to push you.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (isolation #423) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4383, Luca Blight wrote: I've only skimmed through, but wanted to answer this:
In post 4358, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Town misreads town as scum in a game of mafia, more at 11!
I am scared of this and I am taking what you say seriously as you are basically cleared.

For real, why do you think this means something? How many townies have incorrectly voted to yeet town in this game so far? Why is this one instance of Luca doing it so notable?

Are you concerned at all that the guy you are sheeping posted those quotes in the wrong order, or that he didn't tell you how many posts were inbetween, so that you wouldn't get a sense of how much time and how much post material he had to change his mind?
No, not really.

Luca said oats was always his bigger scum read and that he also thought gob could be mafia tracker .

Because Gob was pretty much a consensus scum read by that point and his death was inevitable. It's common practice for scum to bus their partners when this is the case
, and I thought oats' earlier response to you about Gob was awkward and possibly indicative of someone failing to bus their partner in a natural looking way. Obviously I was wrong about oats in this case.

The reason I made that post was because I wanted to put oats, who I thought was scum, in another awkward position where he would have to make a decision on whether or not to hammer his partner.
At the time you were saying

1. Me and Oats were mafia together.
2. Gob was your weaker scumread.

Rhetorically elegant way to weasel yourself out by appealing to thread consensus and common practice but doesn't hold with what has transpired.

Read on me please.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (isolation #424) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4385, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4384, Vivax wrote:
In post 4382, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3474, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3464, Vivax wrote: I see you writing a lot but not much substance behind it when you could just look at the wagons and draw conclusions in a more rational way.

Why are you suddenly saying this? I do this massive amount of work to describe the full history of votes on Dunnstral, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you said nothing about it, at all. (I remember because it seemed like nobody gave a shit about that analysis, and that made me sad, because I really did put a lot of work into that, even marking page numbers and such) But now suddenly you're arguing that this is important? At the very least, since my analysis was ignored by everyone, this opinion that looking at wagons matters so much is seemingly not shared by anyone. To me this feels like you're only arguing that it matters when it is convenient for you to make a case on someone.
Here you go Vivax. Explain.
You mean when you assumed 1-3 mafias to have been on the Dunnstral wagon? I did look at it, and I thought you were making it all up a while after OoO began to push you.

Are you allergic to answering questions or something
Of course I argue when it's convenient for me, ergo when it helps me to murder mafia, which replying to you about that particular point isn't doing, because looking at the Dunnstral wagon isn't going to help me case Luca.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (isolation #425) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4394, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4389, Vivax wrote:
In post 4383, Luca Blight wrote: I've only skimmed through, but wanted to answer this:

No, not really.

Because Gob was pretty much a consensus scum read by that point and his death was inevitable. It's common practice for scum to bus their partners when this is the case
, and I thought oats' earlier response to you about Gob was awkward and possibly indicative of someone failing to bus their partner in a natural looking way. Obviously I was wrong about oats in this case.

The reason I made that post was because I wanted to put oats, who I thought was scum, in another awkward position where he would have to make a decision on whether or not to hammer his partner.
At the time you were saying

1. Me and Oats were mafia together.
2. Gob was your weaker scumread.

Rhetorically elegant way to weasel yourself out by appealing to thread consensus and common practice but doesn't hold with what has transpired.

Read on me please.

I was pretty sure of oats/Vivax/Gob being the scum team by that point, but independently oats was my more certain scum read and if I was wrong on one then I would have picked Gob, but I didn't think I was wrong.

Right now I think you must be scum, not only for the reasons I mentioned yesterday regarding the wagon analysis but also by PoE. I'm going to take some time later to review properly before placing my vote, though.
You seem pretty sure of yourself after neither me nor Oats 'bussed' gob at the end of the day.
So you made an association read with me and Oats in it and Oats flipping green didn't change a thing about your read on me.

My vote is in the right place then.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (isolation #426) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4399, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4397, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4396, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4391, SuperfluousNinja wrote: @Luca, who are your top 2 scum reads at the moment?

Vivax is the only clear scumread I have, but I would imagine the other would be in Naerys/Grack. I still think Hu Tao and Darth are more likely town, but I need to review again.

Naerys picked up on the fact that Dannflor said "SuperfluousNinja is my strongest town read" yesterday and deduced that he was almost certainly saying it because he checked me. There's no way a scum Naerys points out a thing like that. So IMO Naerys is also basically confirmed town at this point.

I completely disagree, because if she didn't point it out then someone would have. I noticed Dann's comment myself and suspected he might have had an inno result at the time.

It gives her a reason to be townread, which she needs at this point if she is scum.
I can agree with that.
Since it's something you like doing as evidenced from how you treated Oats, why don't you help me hammer my partner in Grack or Naerys? :lol:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4404 (isolation #427) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by Vivax »

I really think it's Luca and Naerys though.
Mostly from the way and timing Naerys switched from Gob to Oats. I'll have to revisit her posts at the time, still.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #428) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4406, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4404, Vivax wrote: I really think it's Luca and Naerys though.
Mostly from the way and timing Naerys switched from Gob to Oats. I'll have to revisit her posts at the time, still.
not grack?
I think you're right.
Naerys posts have a townie vibe after all.
In post 3458, Naerys wrote: I think if Oats is town then atleast one of Dann/Luca is scum
Could use some expanding on this one though.

Now to review Grackaroni.

Luca has no escape if we hammer the Grack and he flips scum.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #429) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: Grackaroni
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (isolation #430) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 pm

Post by Vivax »

UNVOTE:

Too early actually. There's a few posts sticking out that make me reconsider.
Hu-Tao and Luca could also be a thing :igmeou:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4412 (isolation #431) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:57 pm

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: Luca Blight

This is my conviction scum read. Peer pressure be damned.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (isolation #432) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4407, SuperfluousNinja wrote: VOTE: Vivax

He really needs to be the one to go today.
Here, have a token of attention
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (isolation #433) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

I am calling you mafia because you told your stronger scumread that he should gain cred by hammering your weaker scumread instead of you doing it yourself and killing a town in the process.

You can use all the whataboutism you want.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (isolation #434) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4419, DarthPunk wrote: Vivax who is mafia if Luca is town?
Hu Tao and Grack I‘d guess
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #435) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by Vivax »

I ISOd naerys and banished the thought of her being mafia.

I would like an update on the Oats town-> Luca/Dann mafia thought
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4425 (isolation #436) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4421, DarthPunk wrote: How many mislims do we have?
Only me wallah
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (isolation #437) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4429, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4425, Vivax wrote:
In post 4421, DarthPunk wrote: How many mislims do we have?
Only me wallah
so 1?
No that was a joke.
I think 2.

But actually less considering that some players prefer personal feuds over correct guessing.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4435 (isolation #438) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:21 pm

Post by Vivax »

I‘m not fond of the way Grack adressed Oats regarding HT‘s fakeclaim and all.

The way he reacted to said claim was one of the reasons I had him as town.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4439 (isolation #439) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Vivax »

Ngl I‘d have struggled with getting a read on Dann today.

Guy was all blended in with Luca and Ninja in my book.

Which is why my kneejerk reaction was to want to TR the other two.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4442 (isolation #440) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4438, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4435, Vivax wrote: I‘m not fond of the way Grack adressed Oats regarding HT‘s fakeclaim and all.

Then why didn't you say any of that in the previous phase?
Yeah, Vivax, why can‘t you just do everything at once ?

I was busy with Luca and Oats and his zany theory about us being partnered.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #441) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4445, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4442, Vivax wrote:
In post 4435, Vivax wrote: I‘m not fond of the way Grack adressed Oats regarding HT‘s fakeclaim and all.

Is it more or less zany than your theory that me and Darth are partnered?
As I recall, you and Grack were a thing in it. Just an insignificant detail of course.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (isolation #442) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4452, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4442, Vivax wrote:

It is why I'm doubting you though.

When I played with you on mafia universe you were actively trying to get people to yeet me throughout the game. In the last phase you were placing me in teams, but you weren't trying to convince anyone to yeet me or even mentioning the things I was doing that you found scummy - and obviously I'm the front runner to be yeeted now and you mention this for the first time.
Yeah that‘s why my vote is on Luca Blight.
Anything else ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4458 (isolation #443) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by Vivax »

I don‘t answer to violence and coercion.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (isolation #444) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4459, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm not using violence or coercion dude. Where is this coming from?
Extorting attention is a form of violence I am familiar with.

I will not answer your question.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (isolation #445) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4467, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4465, Vivax wrote:
In post 4459, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm not using violence or coercion dude. Where is this coming from?

Will you answer my question in?
I think I have been vocal about assuming gob was too scummy to be scum for most of the game.

I wasn‘t really floating him as a mafia member, but also not really opposed to hin being yeeted if we exclude the diarrhea joke.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4473 (isolation #446) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4472, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4470, Vivax wrote:
In post 4467, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4465, Vivax wrote:

Will you answer my question in?
I think I have been vocal about assuming gob was too scummy to be scum for most of the game.

I wasn‘t really floating him as a mafia member, but also not really opposed to hin being yeeted if we exclude the diarrhea joke.

I still don't understand the question in the context of what we were talking about. We were discussing your points about the wagons, and then you suddenly throw in your question about Gob which was irrelevant to what we were discussing.

Were you trying to convince me Gob was town?
Mostly I was trying to convince everyone that you‘d have been a better target than him.

Not because I dislike you or anything, I just thought your odds of flipping mafia were higher.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4474 (isolation #447) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Vivax »

I think you are very sneaky. That‘s what I‘m on the lookout for.

I will have to dig more even though the argument presented today should have sufficed in my opinion.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4488 (isolation #448) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:47 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4484, Grackaroni wrote: I think it's Dp and Vivax.
lol

Okay, sign this please:

We convince everyone in the game that it's either DP and me or you and Luca and each day we yeet one from each team.
Guess who wins?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4499 (isolation #449) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4494, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4488, Vivax wrote:
lol

Okay, sign this please:

We convince everyone in the game that it's either DP and me or you and Luca and each day we yeet one from each team.
Guess who wins?
I am not sure who the last mafia is TBH. I think grack is mafia though.
Yeah I think his approach to the game today reeked of a malicious angle.
Saying I was instantly ready to hop on him is quite the misrep. I think I have put in the legwork.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4500 (isolation #450) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:05 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4498, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4497, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4488, Vivax wrote:
lol

Okay, sign this please:

Guess who wins?

Which of you and DP do we yeet first in this scenario?
ok lost cause lol.
Once you understand, you know what to do.
It's an extra vote for mafia sadly.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4515 (isolation #451) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Vivax »

I thought I was greenchecked to Grack tbh.
You are witnessing scum under pressure boxing themselves into a corner against the ones pushing them.

What happened to Gracks Naerys read? She stopped posting after calling him mafia, so not relevant for him.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4517 (isolation #452) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:31 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4516, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4515, Vivax wrote: I thought I was greenchecked to Grack tbh.
You are witnessing scum under pressure boxing themselves into a corner against the ones pushing them.

What happened to Gracks Naerys read? She stopped posting after calling him mafia, so not relevant for him.
You just copied the last two people and the previous two didn't make any sense either!

Exhausting. I'll hammer myself at this point.
Very nice writing.
Do I have to already ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (isolation #453) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:33 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4518, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4517, Vivax wrote:
In post 4516, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4515, Vivax wrote: I thought I was greenchecked to Grack tbh.

You just copied the last two people and the previous two didn't make any sense either!

Exhausting. I'll hammer myself at this point.
Very nice writing.
Do I have to already ?
If you do it'll be you tomorrow.
Don‘t threaten me with a good time
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (isolation #454) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Vivax »

bonk :dead:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (isolation #455) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:51 pm

Post by Vivax »

Hu Tao what do you think about Luca Brasi ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4558 (isolation #456) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:41 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 2802, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I almost forgot the homework assignment I pursued over the night phase. I documented the vote wagon on Dunnstral to see if anything interesting came up. The full history of votes on Dunnstral on Day 1:

Grack - 1st vote on Dunnstral (pg 29)
Darth - 2nd (pg 29)
Hu Tao - 3rd (pg 35)
Oats - 4th (pg 36)
Dannflor - 5th (pg 36)

Then OOO yells at Oats and Dannflor, and Dannflor immediately switches off Dunnstral and votes Roden
In post 893, outoforder wrote: That's absolutely very fucking stupid, both of you!!!
Then Darth unvotes (pg 37), followed by Oats (pg 38), followed by Hu Tao (pg 39)
Only Grack is voting Dunnstral at this point

Much later, Grack switches to Gob (pg 62), 0 votes on Dunnstral

On Wednesday, a new Dunnstral vote begins:
Gob - 1st (pg 79)
Vivax - 2nd (pg 79)

Then Vivax switches his vote to Roden (pg 80) which puts Roden at -1
Only Gob on Dunnstral

Voting continues some pages later:
Luca - 2nd (pg 92)
OOO - 3rd (pg 93)

Then OOO hops off Dunnstral to vote Hu Tao, then Darth immediately votes Hu Tao, then OOO immediately puts his vote right back on Dunnstral (pg 94)

Darth - 4th (pg 95), after light encouragement from Oats to vote Dunnstral
Oats - 5th (pg 95)
Vivax - 6th (pg 95) which puts Dunnstral at -1
Dannflor - 7th (pg 97), hammer vote
This one ?
I just can‘t get much from the Dunnstral elim in terms of information.

Maybe if Grack flips mafia we can tell that mafia initiated the wagon on him twice?

Does that answer it ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (isolation #457) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by Vivax »

Maybe if I had an anime avatar, Keckaroni would find me tonally townie as well.

Plot twist: He‘s with Hu Tao
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (isolation #458) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:05 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4560, Grackaroni wrote: Why is Naerys town to you Vivax?
The tone mostly+the jk thing.
And she isn‘t trying to murder me that‘s a bonus.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4567 (isolation #459) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:22 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4562, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4561, Vivax wrote:
In post 4560, Grackaroni wrote: Why is Naerys town to you Vivax?
The tone mostly+the jk thing.
And she isn‘t trying to murder me that‘s a bonus.
I don't really see why that lead you to banish the idea of her being mafia from reading her ISO.

Her tone has been the same throughout the whole game.
Okay lets pretend you are right. Why should we yeet her?
I don‘t understand this reverse approach of having me explain why we shouldn‘t.

There‘s that post about gob posting gems while she was scumreading him and also the complaining about long posts. Idk.

UNVOTE:

At most, she feels more aggressive this phase.
She thought I hammered you and decided it was scummy even if you flipped scum. That‘s probably a site culture thing.

She doesn‘t expand on her former thought that Luca at this point has to be mafia.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4570 (isolation #460) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:45 am

Post by Vivax »

I‘m looking for Dannflor‘s N1 check. Was it Grack ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4573 (isolation #461) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:50 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2048, Dannflor wrote: does anyone have a strong read on grackaroni at all
In post 2053, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2050, Roden wrote:
In post 2048, Dannflor wrote: does anyone have a strong read on grackaroni at all
Not super strong but he's a lean town for me
Why

I just scrolled through his ISO

And idk there is nothing *scummy* exactly but nothing that makes me want to town read him
In post 2444, Dannflor wrote:*twirls*
In post 2452, Dannflor wrote: everything is absurd
In post 2616, Dannflor wrote: kinda town reading grack's posting today
Either he checked Grack or he got jailkept I think.
Dunno, it's too ambiguous.

@ Ninja

I was looking at the live wagons during D2, not the Dunn wagon. One had scum in them and the other is just a consensus scumread who flipped town.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4576 (isolation #462) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:55 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4575, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4573, Vivax wrote: @ Ninja

I was looking at the live wagons during D2, not the Dunn wagon. One had scum in them and the other is just a consensus scumread who flipped town.

Why are live wagons, on people whose alignment we don't know, more worthy of consideration than the wagon on the person whose alignment we DO know?
Because live wagons decide the outcome of the day, exhuming Dunnstral's mummy doesn't.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4580 (isolation #463) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:01 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4577, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4573, Vivax wrote: Either he checked Grack or he got jailkept I think.
Dunno, it's too ambiguous.

Are you not paying attention to the game?

1) He's an EVEN-NIGHT neapolitan
2) Even if he wasn't an even-night neapolitan, the jailkeeper was killed the very first night, and mafia usually works that if you get targeted for a kill, unless you're a bodyguard or something that interacts with a kill, your action just doesn't go through.
I missed the even-night part tbh.
Anyway, feels like I'm back to square one.

Grack/Luca?
Naerys/HT?

Ugh.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (isolation #464) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4521, Naerys wrote: Wait was that hammer
In post 4522, Naerys wrote: Vivax is scum its basically confirmed
In post 4525, Hu Tao wrote: Is that hammer? Who all was voting grack?
In post 4526, Naerys wrote: I am not sure if Ninja unvoted
In post 4527, Hu Tao wrote: She's voting vivax so I think it's e-1
In post 4529, Hu Tao wrote: Either way I'm fine with grack gone if that was hammer. I'm going to sleep, I'll be back later.
Maybe I'm oldfashioned but it doesn't sit right with me how they popped out of nowhere when they thought something happened that was worth a post from them.

Meanwhile the rest of the game has an autonomous impulse to post, most of which post to solve. That was very reactive.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (isolation #465) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:41 am

Post by Vivax »

*natural ambience sounds*
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (isolation #466) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4589, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4586, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4488, Vivax wrote: Okay, sign this please:

Guess who wins?

We need to figure out what the hell this is about. Vivax is asking for a 2v2, with only 2 misyeets left, so this could just end the game. A contest of Vivax / DP vs. Grack / Luca.

My thought was, if my initial suspicion of scum being Vivax / Grack was correct, he finds a way to make sure that the one who dies on his side is DP, and the one who dies on the other side is Luca, and voila, he has won the game. But I don't know how he manages to pull it off without drawing attention. How does he shove DP in front of the train as the one who asked for this in the first place, you know?

I admit that if Vivax is partnered with Darth, this is a stupid thing to ask for, and he'd be screwed. So if he really were partnered with Darth, is he just playing a game of chicken?

So like, I feel like I'm missing something here. Anyone have thoughts?

Here's how I would like to resolve this.

I agree to the 2v2, on one condition: the first person we kill is Vivax.

If he flips town, then I agree, completely, wholeheartedly, that we yeet either Grack or Luca.

This was your idea, so you seem to think that you are on the right track here, yes? If you are, in fact, agreeing to a 2v2, you are effectively saying you are willing to die for this. My understanding of a 1v1 or anything similar is that you are saying, I don't even care if I die as a result of pushing this, I just want the other person gone,
even if that means I die too.
So in principle you should have no problem being the one who dies first.

You okay with that, Vivax?
I have untunneled myself literally a few hours ago.
You are just argumentative for its own sake, so don't complain if I don't bother engaging. I don't know where this obsessive tunnel of yours stems from but it's far from what I consider to be a normal attitude.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4593 (isolation #467) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3863, gob wrote: I would go Ninja > Luca > Oats
In post 3950, gob wrote:
In post 3944, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 3940, gob wrote: Alright everyone, unvote me temporarily. I have an announcement to make.

I am the Tracker. I tracked Naerys last night and she didn’t visit anyone.

This is why i was originally suspicious of Hu Tao’s scumclaim.
Why naerys?
She was (and still is tbh) in her scum range.
In post 4156, gob wrote:
In post 4152, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4145, Vivax wrote:
In post 4100, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Darth Punk / Vivax
[Exe-2]

SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
If gob is town you can see why they‘re in a hurry with Oats too.

Luca said he doesn‘t buy gob‘s claim then votes Oats.

Wrong again.

It was Darth who said that. I raised the possibility of Gob being a mafia tracker.

I was voting oats already before Gob's claim. Oats has always been my stronger scumread.
Good catch
Oats getting yeeted before Gob might have been pro-town tbh.
It led to this:

In post 4168, Naerys wrote:
In post 4167, gob wrote: VOTE: Oatsmaster

ive had enough of this clown
Finally some action
In post 4111, Naerys wrote: Okay, so gob slot will sort itself as the time passes. Lets say i believe his claim for now.
With that -
VOTE: oatsmaster
In post 3836, Naerys wrote:
In post 3834, gob wrote:
In post 3821, outoforder wrote:
In post 3817, gob wrote: this is boring
why is this borinng? you have suspected Ninja since from when i remember?
too many words not enough action.
Agreed
In post 3494, Naerys wrote:
In post 3463, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Oats has just been antagonizing people and playing defensively all game long, doing little if anything to help us converge our reads and lessen the chaos. I would say both Dann and Luca have done the exact opposite; they've put a lot of effort into solving things, showed flexibility, admitted to faults (this last one is a BIG one to me), and both seem to be working as a team with town as a whole (rather than just one or two people).
yes, the chance of oats being scum is decent, but what you said is exactly reason why i think Dann/luca could be scum in case of town oats. As scum you are obviously trying to not being found and also to firmly position urself between townies
so oats could be just a way for scum to get easy mislim, without drawing suspicion towards themselves
i am fine with flipping oats bcz that gives plenty info(still prefer gob)
In post 3481, Naerys wrote:
In post 3467, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3451, Naerys wrote: i do pay attention to the game much more when i am scum
as town i tend to be lax

Do you understand why lax play is interpreted as scummy?
I dont care.
In post 3458, Naerys wrote: I think if Oats is town then atleast one of Dann/Luca is scum
What happened to her conditional scumread? It just vanished.
And to think I almost yeeted Grack :eek:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4594 (isolation #468) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 am

Post by Vivax »

What happened to her conditional Luca scumread? It just vanished.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (isolation #469) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Vivax »

The two who didn't reevaluate the game after scumreading Oats are literally her and Luca.
Luca made an associative Oats + Vivax double mafia read and Naerys an associative that if Oats is town, Luca is mafia.

I want to lim Naerys now tbh.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (isolation #470) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Vivax »

Not sure what to make of Grack‘s refuge into audacity.

There‘s very little in Naerys ISO to really pin her down. Gob doesn‘t help much either.

I‘m inclined to go for a Naerys vote here but I‘d like to see Luca caught up.

HT any updates ? Opinions ? Donations ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4604 (isolation #471) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:27 am

Post by Vivax »

VOTE: Naerys

Shouldn‘t hurt.

I‘ll be heading out. Free time is over and now is my time to produce capital gains for glorious Arstotzka.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4611 (isolation #472) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:45 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4608, Naerys wrote:
In post 4604, Vivax wrote: VOTE: Naerys

Shouldn‘t hurt.

I‘ll be heading out. Free time is over and now is my time to produce capital gains for glorious Arstotzka.
You´re just grasping at straws. The fact that you decided to try to yeet me, has basically confirmed you are a scum.
VOTE: Vivax
VOTE: Grackaroni :mrgreen:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4613 (isolation #473) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:57 am

Post by Vivax »

Good thing rayn got NKd or he‘d modkill himself around here after raging
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4614 (isolation #474) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:05 am

Post by Vivax »

Technically if I did the same town could still win even with superflousthrower.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4620 (isolation #475) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Vivax »

Grack, DP.

We will discuss this in private post game but if I have the correct picture this game is unwinnable.

VOTE: Naerys

I think it‘s Hu Tao and Naerys though. I think only mafia would exploit the presence of Ninja and her issues this shamelessly.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #476) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:33 am

Post by Vivax »

I think we realized this on D1-2 already but it isn‘t a normal game. Get on Naerys with me ?

I want to see if anyone hammers.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4624 (isolation #477) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4623, DarthPunk wrote: Grack why is vivax mafia?
Ngl it‘s like we‘re stuck here with a bunch of b-movie actors who don‘t play mafia and just gang up to mislead and try to trigger you.

If you are correct on something, they try to isolate you or yeet you. Look at Oats.

It‘s like a room made for malignant narcissists.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4631 (isolation #478) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by Vivax »

Wouldn’t mind the yeet.
With Oats and OoO dead, the game feels like a prison and an assessment center for its potential guards.

There’s no real dynamic left.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4632 (isolation #479) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by Vivax »

Luca Blight and Grack is still my last guess.
Naerys + Hu Tao is too easy.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (isolation #480) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:30 pm

Post by Vivax »

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4636 (isolation #481) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4635, DarthPunk wrote: Specifically why all the flip flopping reads, and why the unvote on naerys when she scum reads you, the grack vote, and then talking to grack like he is town to then vote him again when I ask you about it?
Naerys hasn‘t created a fitting narrative yet where me and Grack are both scum.

She deliberately abandoned the narrative where Luca was mafia if Oats is town.

But I think she‘s also trying to paint herself as more scummy on purpose.

The amount of backlash for scumreading Luca is incredible, and not credible as the word implies. It‘s like he has a bunch of players always ready to get you off track when you ping him.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4638 (isolation #482) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by Vivax »

The flip flopping should elicit a gotcha moment or at least questioning, which we didn‘t see from Naerys.

Grack if town, should at least be able to cooperate with me here in voting Naerys, but he just remains silent.

If Grack and me are both town, we lose.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4639 (isolation #483) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:03 pm

Post by Vivax »

The alternative if this is mylo is to no-launch
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (isolation #484) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 pm

Post by Vivax »

Considering that you both know my lazy scum meta it‘s alienating that Grack would believe I was scum.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (isolation #485) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Vivax »

I went into the day with gob, my teammate, on a platter, defended him D1 but added Grack into the list overnight while another teammate was almost set to be limmed ?

That‘s what Naerys thinks? It‘s so absurd that she just wants me to get tunneled on her I think.

Just to prove I couldn‘t get onto Luca Grack so quickly? That‘s what it looks like to me.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (isolation #486) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Vivax »

She reminds me of Ninja at this point.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (isolation #487) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:47 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4643, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4632, Vivax wrote: Luca Blight and Grack is still my last guess.
Naerys + Hu Tao is too easy.
:shifty: Was worried you had us figured out for a second
Scumclaiming with another player is allowed now ?

This game doesn‘t work without rules.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (isolation #488) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:58 pm

Post by Vivax »

Okay I overreacted a bit there. I can see it being a joke.

But still, something about this whole day feels orchestrated.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (isolation #489) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:03 am

Post by Vivax »

I love it when the Oats yeeter in charge says I don‘t make sense.

You need to figure out Grack and Naerys if you are town Luca and considering I was the only vote on her so far, safe to assume that town is simply unwilling to do that.

If you don‘t yeet me then scum leaves ninja alive anyway and she can prove how Winja she really is when I flip town, so go ahead.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (isolation #490) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:05 am

Post by Vivax »

The obs is a lot more pleasant than this for sure.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (isolation #491) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:09 am

Post by Vivax »

Did Grack comment on the D1 thing by Hu Tao that Grack said was a death sentence btw ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4736 (isolation #492) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:11 am

Post by Vivax »

DP said*
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (isolation #493) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:16 am

Post by Vivax »

Chances are Hu Tao is scum but we‘re all just focused on Naerys cause she is at least doing something
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4741 (isolation #494) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 689, Grackaroni wrote: Finished reading through the thread.

My top town are Dannfloor/gob/Hu Tao.

Dannfloor for leading the pushes in thread. I don't feel either of them have been scum-motivated.

The way Gob posts I just don't see coming from scum.

Hu-Tao - I liked post #576 the most, but he just seems very care free while still contributing.

I don't like the way OutofOrder has been posting so far. I think as town he is able to consistently assist the town by narrowing and eliminating people from the lynch pool, while as scum he is able to build up a large post count by getting into arguments that lead nowhere.

I'd probably favor lynching a lurker at this point since there are some people that are giving absolutely nothing, but if not a lurker then I would lynch Ninja/Roden.
Why did Grack put a but in his followup sentence to the Hu-Tao read ?

Seems like he wanted to say something else.

Both mafia also makes sense to me.
DP posted a Grack case, it‘s up to Luca now if town to correctly go down the avenue.

I am not going to reply to anything Ninja says for obvious reasons. I‘d rather be yeeted than get sucked into that type of ‚conversation‘.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4746 (isolation #495) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Vivax »

Especially if town moved to Oats of their own accord I‘d stay on the failed scum wagon that flips the next day 100% of the time.

Hu Tao isn‘t even doing anything on this day. She cleared herself with the fake cop claim and dropped off since then.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (isolation #496) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:03 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4529, Hu Tao wrote: Either way I'm fine with grack gone if that was hammer. I'm going to sleep, I'll be back later.
In post 4626, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: vivax

E-1
In post 4630, Hu Tao wrote: UNVOTE:

Fine. But I'd rather this not take 8 days. Imo game is solved by voting grack vivax and Luca in any order. But I prefer vivax or grack
She‘s avoiding to have Grack hammered, see ?
Where did she vote Grack if she was fine with both ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (isolation #497) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:05 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4501, Hu Tao wrote: What's the votes at? I'm okay with vivax or grack. Don't see myself voting elsewhere
So where is the Grack vote?

Grack opportunity. Hu Tao doesn‘t vote.
Vivax opportunity, she votes.

Fact: They aren‘t equal wagons to her
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4753 (isolation #498) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Vivax »

[gifv][/gifv]
In post 4751, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 4749, Vivax wrote:
In post 4501, Hu Tao wrote: What's the votes at? I'm okay with vivax or grack. Don't see myself voting elsewhere
So where is the Grack vote?

Grack opportunity. Hu Tao doesn‘t vote.
Vivax opportunity, she votes.

Fact: They aren‘t equal wagons to her
I think you just want to provoke a vote and hammer.
I think the ‚but‘ in your sentence makes you partnered.

I know how well you write that wouldn‘t occur to you if it wasnmt Freudian.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4754 (isolation #499) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:15 am

Post by Vivax »

The But implies you were hedging to write a non-town reason, insted you decided to commit to a town reason in the sentence.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4774 (isolation #500) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4755, Grackaroni wrote: I mean going back to that post - am I really going to take my two partners {Hu-Tao/Gob} and put them as my top town as my entrance when nobody else shared those reads.

I would feel very iffy about making that post as scum and having to answer questions to it. I'm just a bad player lol.
Don‘t know if it‘s an issue for others but having mafia as townread isn‘t scummy per se to me.
It‘s their only job to be a TR.

You think it‘s me and DP. We know DP is a high priority kill when he‘s town. Dann died instead.

If you are not mafia as you say, let‘s look at HT + DP instead ?

UNVOTE:

Or even better, let‘s look at HT in isolation.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4775 (isolation #501) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:59 am

Post by Vivax »

I‘m on break so I can do more in a few hours.

I want to bring up the HT thing DP called a death sentence again.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4776 (isolation #502) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Vivax »

I have to say though, that being self deprecating about your skill at the game sounded scummy.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (isolation #503) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4786, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4744, Naerys wrote:
In post 4218, Gypyx wrote:
gob (5) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Dannflor / DarthPunk / gob
[Executed !]

Not Voting (4):
Vivax / Grackaroni / Luca Blight / SuperfluousNinja

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-25 14:18:14)

Mod Notesok lol
Vivax-Grack-Luca contains atleast 1 scum.
Yep. That's where I've been at this entire day too
But you voted me and not Grack.
Why do you make it sound like you‘re reading us equally then ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4793 (isolation #504) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4790, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4748, Vivax wrote:
In post 4626, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: vivax

E-1
In post 4630, Hu Tao wrote: UNVOTE:

Fine. But I'd rather this not take 8 days. Imo game is solved by voting grack vivax and Luca in any order. But I prefer vivax or grack
She‘s avoiding to have Grack hammered, see ?
Where did she vote Grack if she was fine with both ?
I'm fine with voting grack
Words and actions.
You omitted an action.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4795 (isolation #505) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:33 am

Post by Vivax »

I unvoted just for you.

Otherwise you could explain why I‘m the better yeet.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4817 (isolation #506) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Vivax »

Kinda depressed.
I didn‘t change socks for five days just to vote Grackaroni.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (isolation #507) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Vivax »

Thank you ninja
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4839 (isolation #508) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Vivax »

VT.

I couldn't sit for two days after seeing the Grack flip and I'm still half blackout drunk from yesterday and probably won't do much, anyways:

Here's a case on DP-flowchart thingy:

Did DP find scum in this game? No
Did DP not get shot for four nights? Yes

Laugh it off but it's solid where we come from.
I'm guessing with Luca?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (isolation #509) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:40 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4840, Naerys wrote:
In post 4839, Vivax wrote: VT.

I couldn't sit for two days after seeing the Grack flip and I'm still half blackout drunk from yesterday and probably won't do much, anyways:

Here's a case on DP-flowchart thingy:

Did DP find scum in this game? No
Did DP not get shot for four nights? Yes

Laugh it off but it's solid where we come from.
I'm guessing with Luca?
Considering your behavior during the day we yeeted Gob, you really shouldnt talk about finding scum.
What would that behaviour be?
Especially if I ended the day with a vote on mafia anyway that nobody agreed with, it just makes me shrug.

I'm going to break into DPs computer and make him hammer himself if I must. I already spent my last money on a flight to Tanzania and am about to land as we speak, a group of people with machetes in their hand is waving at me and smiling. They should be sympathetic to the cause.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #510) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:49 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4849, Naerys wrote:
In post 4218, Gypyx wrote:
gob (5) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Dannflor / DarthPunk / gob
[Executed !]

Not Voting (4):
Vivax / Grackaroni / Luca Blight / SuperfluousNinja

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-25 14:18:14)

Mod Notesok lol
You didnt vote scum, Vivax
I meant the day before, who cares who voted gob on the day he was confirmed??? It's meaningless.

I want to vote DP today. It's the other scum that I'm uncertain on.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (isolation #511) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:50 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4850, Naerys wrote: And previous day you ended in "not voting" so idk which scum you apparently voted
You don't suspect DP even a tiny bit? Do you know his calibre? He's basically Harvey Specter from suits in skill level.
What about gob's little birdies post? Do you think I told him about DP being good in scumchat or did DP tell him himself?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (isolation #512) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:01 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3241, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3208, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3006, Gypyx wrote:
Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
Gob (2) :
Naerys / SuperrfluousNinja
DarthPunk (2) :
Grackaroni / Vivax
DarthPunk (1):
Luca Blight
Luca Blight (1) :
oatsmaster

Not Voting (3):
Hu Tao / gob / Dannflor

Mod Noteseepy

Flavor
Spoiler:
Yeah depression is kicking my ass why do you ask

This vote count has 2 different DPs if it wasn't fixed yet
~_~
DarthPunk (4) :
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
In post 3450, Gypyx wrote:
Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Hu Tao
[Exe-2]

Oatsmaster (3) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight
[Exe-3]

Luca Blight (1) :
oatsmaster
DarthPunk (1) :
gob

Not Voting (2):
Vivax / Grackaroni

Mod Notes.
In post 3511, Gypyx wrote:
Gob (4) :
[Exe-2]

Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / gob
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax

Not Voting (1):
Grackaroni

Mod Notes.
This takes me back to my wagon analysis. With ninja and oats dead and me town, I know that both the remaining mafia were voting in VC 2, and I also know that they didn't vote Luca.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (isolation #513) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:03 am

Post by Vivax »

Ninja and Dannflor saved gob together with Luca in the last VC leading to the Oats lim.

It's really just Luca and DP.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4862 (isolation #514) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:03 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4859, Naerys wrote:
In post 824, gob wrote: I dont really think its ninja anymore. I think we need go go darthpunk
I dont think Gob would push his buddy like this
also kinda noticed Gob didnt much interacted with Luca at all
It's distancing.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4864 (isolation #515) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:14 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4861, Hu Tao wrote: So I don't buy the dp bragging to gob thing in scum chat
That's not the right way to look at it.
Maybe gob just recognized his ability by how well DP blended in with town and is generally unassailable by conversation.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #516) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:34 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 846, gob wrote:
In post 841, Vivax wrote:
In post 839, Dannflor wrote: I feel like a number of people (and people pretty familiar with Vivax?) have said various things along the lines of Vivax seeming different this game or that he seems scummy or that his reads don't make sense - and I'm wondering why no one actually seems to want to vote him
VOTE: Dannflor

You could say that about more people than just me.
I feel like I want to fight you, so that‘s what I am going to do once I get home.

Get your vote off Roden and case me instead at least we‘ll have some action.
lol wat kinda post is this

Vivex, what do you think about DarthPunks tone this game? I feel like its hesistant and feels like scum being cautious. What do you think though?
Do you think this guy is partnered with me?
I think DP hardbussed him all day because of what he's doing here.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4867 (isolation #517) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:26 am

Post by Vivax »

Mafia played well enough that I'd give them a win tbh but that's probably against the rules.
Tough setup too and they sniped every single role.

Maybe we should vote for a draw and make peace with the mafia.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (isolation #518) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4869, Luca Blight wrote: From my perspective, I feel I have to bet the game on Darth being town or there is no chance of winning anyway in this gamestate.

I'm suspicious of Hu Tao for the
'scum is definitely in Grack/Vivax/Luca'
, even more so now she is doubling-down following grack's flip, so will probably end up voting her today unless she can justify that statement.

I don't know why everyone seems to assume Naerys is town.
Why do you have to bet the game on Darth being town ?

Naerys dumbtold and Hu faked a cop claim (and both voted gob D2 in a believable manner)

You voted DP with gob in VC # 2 while DP was voting for gob.

Where was mafia on the counterwagon to gob in your opinion ? When Oats was yeeted.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4883 (isolation #519) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:59 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4876, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4871, Vivax wrote:
In post 4869, Luca Blight wrote: From my perspective, I feel I have to bet the game on Darth being town or there is no chance of winning anyway in this gamestate.

I'm suspicious of Hu Tao for the
'scum is definitely in Grack/Vivax/Luca'
, even more so now she is doubling-down following grack's flip, so will probably end up voting her today unless she can justify that statement.

I don't know why everyone seems to assume Naerys is town.
Why do you have to bet the game on Darth being town ?

Naerys dumbtold and Hu faked a cop claim (and both voted gob D2 in a believable manner)

You voted DP with gob in VC # 2 while DP was voting for gob.

Where was mafia on the counterwagon to gob in your opinion ? When Oats was yeeted.

I've seen mafia supposedly 'dumbtell' on this site, I don't read anything into that at all.
I'm suspicious of how Naerys did nothing early game but then suddenly jumps into action when the game is near the end.

I don't read much into wagons, as I said earlier, especially when the wagon is Gob who scum wouldn't try that hard to save.
Agree on that.
I find it odd how sure she is of me being mafia even when I push a you+DP team.

What‘s my plan here ? As mafia I should be omgusing not disgruntling potential allies.

We should take it slow there‘s surely something to be found that can reveal mafia between Hu and Naerys.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4887 (isolation #520) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:04 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4885, Hu Tao wrote: I said this early on. Naerys will be lurking as scum or town but you have to see if her reads make sense to see if she's scum or not. She's made sense this game so she's town.
Does it make sense to you that she uses me not voting gob as outed scum as a reason to push me ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (isolation #521) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4888, Hu Tao wrote: The way I see it, I wanted vivax yesterday and was baited into grack. And now Luca is trying to bait me out of Vivax today.
Baited ? You had him as scumread so why baited ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4894 (isolation #522) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by Vivax »

Paranoia world: DP and Luca
Nonparanoia world: Naerys & Hu Tao
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (isolation #523) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1235, Naerys wrote:
In post 1232, Hu Tao wrote: I'm okay with voting Luca or maybe naerys.
kk Hu is probably town here
She had Luca as town early on and the other is herself so help me understand how this warranted a TR?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (isolation #524) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:25 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4896, Naerys wrote:
In post 4895, Vivax wrote:
In post 1235, Naerys wrote:
In post 1232, Hu Tao wrote: I'm okay with voting Luca or maybe naerys.
kk Hu is probably town here
She had Luca as town early on and the other is herself so help me understand how this warranted a TR?
Its a joke between Hu and me
She often scumreads me at earlier stages of game when she is town
What about you and Luca?
Why do you even think he is scum?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4901 (isolation #525) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:31 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4170, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (6) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni / Naerys / gob
[Execution !]

Gob (2) :
Hu Tao / Darth Punk
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
Luca Blight (1) :
Vivax

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
Maybe I just clear Hu and Darth from this and go for Naerys and Luca.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4903 (isolation #526) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:33 pm

Post by Vivax »

Or maybe we do the opposite and it's DP and Hu Tao hamstering cred.
It's complicated.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (isolation #527) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Vivax »

I'd just give DP the win here if he's mafia.

Luca/Naerys looks good as a guess to me atm.
It's only rational their pairings would include each other + one townie which they have to push but not too obviously.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #528) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:16 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 4909, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4906, Vivax wrote: I'd just give DP the win here if he's mafia.

Luca/Naerys looks good as a guess to me atm.
It's only rational their pairings would include each other + one townie which they have to push but not too obviously.

If I'm scum with Naerys then why would I not eliminate you yesterday?

Darth hard-defended you yesterday while hard-scumreading Grack, Ninja wanted you dead, and Ninja was always going to be the NK.

Think about that for a moment.
If you are town, DP and Hu Tao or DP and Naerys is what you should be looking at.

Me vs Grack was TvT so it doesn‘t really force scums hand.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4911 (isolation #529) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Vivax »

The more I think about this game the less I believe I know.

But do I want to believe that the Oats wagon only had gob as scum in it ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (isolation #530) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:16 pm

Post by Vivax »

Rereading D1, it surprises me how quickly DP voted for gob. Even Dannflor said that he was playing in a NAI way according to his meta.
Then we have the HT thing that DP also jumped on but I agreed with that as opposed to gob.

Even if DP is mafia, I'd rather find his partner today. He can't justify surviving another night phase (and btw the Dannflor kill is a bit unlikely when someone who caught gob so early and additionally ended up with his vote on him on the day of the Oats yeet or not?).
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (isolation #531) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:33 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 3750, Gypyx wrote:
2.9 (no changes)
Gob (4) :
[Exe-2]

Oatsmaster (4) :
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax

Not Voting (1):
Grackaroni

Mod Notes.
In post 3857, gob wrote:
In post 3855, Hu Tao wrote: What do you think of naerys voting you?
doesnt look like naerys is tapped in. She is iust sheeping others i think.
In post 3848, gob wrote:HU TAO SAVE ME
In post 3852, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (4) :
[Exe-2]

Gob (3) :
Naerys / DarthPunk / Hu Tao
[Exe-3]

SuperfluousNinja (2) :
outoforder / Vivax
Luca Blight (1) :
oatsmaster

Not Voting (1):
Grackaroni

Mod Notes.
In post 3860, Hu Tao wrote: Fair. I'm not voting ninja, but I could vote oats. I'll think it over and be back later
In post 3864, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3861, outoforder wrote:
In post 3860, Hu Tao wrote: Fair. I'm not voting ninja, but I could vote oats. I'll think it over and be back later
Why is this?
Because I scumread oats and ninja is my top tr. I explained earlier
Maybe this is what gave Hu Tao away.
She kept reiterating that she had a SR on Oats but kept her vote on gob and interacted with him like she probably shouldn't if she really thought he was scum.

Juicy part of the game.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4943 (isolation #532) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:35 pm

Post by Vivax »

There is a real chance that the Oats wagon was all town.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (isolation #533) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1887, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1865, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1856, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1851, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1841, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1801, SuperfluousNinja wrote: NGL, Vivax's sudden vote on Dunnstral feels like a panic move in response to a sudden plethora of convincing evidence of Hu Tao's guilt. Why are we suddenly shifting to Dunnstral? How convenient that it's a fairly inactive person. How odd that Vivax says so little to justify the vote.

I don't really like how little engagement Vivax made with my request for info on Hu Tao, either. He seemed unaware that I even suspected him, and frankly I haven't a clue what to make of that, but it's either neutral or willful scum obstinance.
We actually agree for once :lol:
What parts do you agree with here?
Um. Read my post before that. It pretty much explains?
Do you agree that vivax was panicking to the plethora of evidence of your guilt? I did read the post before but I don’t see how that applies when ninja is talking like you are guilty and then you agree with the post.

UNVOTE: unvote

VOTE: Hu tao
This might be the biggest misrep I've ever seen. Either you don't get the point, or you're doing this on purpose.

I'm saying that I think that vivax scum sees me as town. But knows that regardless of how it's looking I'll be eliminated soon. And when that happens he can say he tried to push it in a different direction to gain town points. Now how is that anything of what you just said?
We should probably bring this up again, and HT is also in DPs elimination pool today.
Technically, if he votes first and the team is right and HT isn't quickhammered, we already know everything. So it doesn't really matter what happens afterwards.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4970 (isolation #534) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:56 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4968, Naerys wrote: Naerys-
Luca,Vivax

Hu Tao-
Luca,Vivax

Luca-
Darth,Naerys

Vivax-
Naerys,Hu

Darth-
Hu,Luca
Hu, DP actually
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (isolation #535) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:15 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4199, Naerys wrote:
In post 4198, Dannflor wrote: superfluousninja is my most confident town read
Why?
In post 4198, Dannflor wrote: superfluousninja is my most confident town read
Dann had DP and Naerys as SRs at some point.
I often also got the feeling from Naerys that she‘s often in the thread but very picky about what to reply to because sometimes she replies very quickly when it seems worth it.

The Dann kill kinda does it for me after this happened.

So DP/Naerys could be a thing after all.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #536) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:22 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4168, Naerys wrote:

Finally some action
Different reactions, see?
In post 4522, Naerys wrote: Vivax is scum its basically confirmed
In post 4521, Naerys wrote: Wait was that hammer
In post 4520, Vivax wrote: VOTE: Grackaroni

bonk :dead:
The bottom posts are chronologically inverted tho.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4999 (isolation #537) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:24 am

Post by Vivax »

She had gob as scum though before she switched to Oats allowing him to hammer.
With how she reacted to the fake-hammer, it could have been her anticipating a Grack town flip.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5011 (isolation #538) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:30 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
makes me kinda sus Dann tbh
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5017 (isolation #539) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:34 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5014, Naerys wrote:
In post 5011, Vivax wrote:
In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
makes me kinda sus Dann tbh
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
:roll:
This isn't funny I had a Hank Schrader moment in the elevator while writing that
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5040 (isolation #540) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 am

Post by Vivax »

Naerys-
Luca,Vivax

Hu Tao-
Luca,Vivax

Luca-
Darth,Naerys

Vivax-
Darth, Luca

Darth-
Hu,Luca

Updated.

And DP had Lucas vote on him already and survived, it wasn't a wide span of time but a costly mistake if mafia with Darth. It adds fuel to the Darth mafia scenario so he can save himself in this phase.

Just from tone and reaction both Naerys and Hu felt townie to me on these pages. The Naerys switch to Oats is more likely to come from town because as mafia she'd know it could be used against her and there was no benefit to saving gob anyway cause he'd get auto'd the next day.

As an added benefit I can say I went into D2 with two correct guesses before everything got discombombulated again.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (isolation #541) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:12 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5056, Luca Blight wrote: Right now I could see a world where both you and Naerys are town and the scum team is actually Darth/Vivax (who now thinks I'm scum with Darth again, lol).

I'm going to look into those interactions more.
I really disliked your vote.
Your persona so far has always been calm and collected and it was an impulsive play that contrasted it. It implies you had the jitters and that the game wouldn‘t be over for town if you did it again I guess.

And I haven‘t forgot about the Oats cred thing which imo was damning and DP should have given more weight to instead of just weakly agreeing with.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5068 (isolation #542) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 4371, Vivax wrote:

No, not really.

You can add those to the mix but my concern is really just simpler than that. And now pretend I'm an angry Italian man who just saw you put parmesan on tuna pasta.

IF YOU THINK THAT OATS WOULD ACQUIRE GUARANTEED TOWN CRED FROM HAMMERING GOB BECAUSE YOU WON'T???
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT OATS IS YOUR STRONGER SCUMREAD?
This one got buried under the ninja tunnel at the time.

Luca: 'Oats is my stronger scumread, but I'll let him hammer my weaker scumread gob for the precious cred'
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5070 (isolation #543) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:23 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5061, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5059, Vivax wrote:
In post 5056, Luca Blight wrote: Right now I could see a world where both you and Naerys are town and the scum team is actually Darth/Vivax (who now thinks I'm scum with Darth again, lol).

Your persona so far has always been calm and collected and it was an impulsive play that contrasted it. It implies you had the jitters and that the game wouldn‘t be over for town if you did it again I guess.

And I haven‘t forgot about the Oats cred thing which imo was damning and DP should have given more weight to instead of just weakly agreeing with.

oats cred? Not sure what you mean by that.

I felt in the moment that Darth was very likely to be scum based on his reaction to my suspicions, and I still do think he has the most chance of being scum out of anyone. Why would I suddenly vote my partner out of nowhere? I don't get why you would think that.
In post 5030, Luca Blight wrote: I think I'm going to rule out Hu Tao/Naerys as a scum team. They could have ridden the Darth tunnel to victory quite easily.
So you're ruling out that Naerys and HT are mafia because they didn't vote Darth while thinking that Darth is scum?

How does that work? Found another nail in the coffin.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5071 (isolation #544) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:23 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5061, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5059, Vivax wrote:

oats cred? Not sure what you mean by that.

I felt in the moment that Darth was very likely to be scum based on his reaction to my suspicions, and I still do think he has the most chance of being scum out of anyone. Why would I suddenly vote my partner out of nowhere? I don't get why you would think that.
In post 5030, Luca Blight wrote: I think I'm going to rule out Hu Tao/Naerys as a scum team. They could have ridden the Darth tunnel to victory quite easily.
So you're ruling out that Naerys and HT are mafia because they didn't vote Darth while thinking that Darth is scum?

How does that work? Found another nail in the coffin.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5075 (isolation #545) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:27 am

Post by Vivax »

I don't see Darth tunneling you, he's been very inactive for his standards.

Both Naerys and HT have you as scum.

So they are in fact riding Darths tunnel on you.

What gives?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5078 (isolation #546) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:33 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5076, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5075, Vivax wrote: I don't see Darth tunneling you, he's been very inactive for his standards.

What gives?

lol, Darth said I'm '
confirmed scum
'. That sounds a bit like a tunnel to me?

And yes, that was my point. If hu Tao and naerys were both scum, they could have kept their views unchanged and waited for Darth to vote me. Therefore I don't think hu Tao/Naerys is the scum team.
And you had that thought while I was your strongest townread at the time?
So only DarthPunk is mafia?

You should be tunneling me and DP to oblivion if that's what you thought.
I'm waiting.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5079 (isolation #547) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:39 am

Post by Vivax »

I've made my mind up, just waiting for DP to chime in.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5082 (isolation #548) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:52 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5080, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5078, Vivax wrote:
In post 5076, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5075, Vivax wrote: I don't see Darth tunneling you, he's been very inactive for his standards.

What gives?

lol, Darth said I'm '
confirmed scum
'. That sounds a bit like a tunnel to me?

And yes, that was my point. If hu Tao and naerys were both scum, they could have kept their views unchanged and waited for Darth to vote me. Therefore I don't think hu Tao/Naerys is the scum team.
And you had that thought while I was your strongest townread at the time?
So only DarthPunk is mafia?

You should be tunneling me and DP to oblivion if that's what you thought.
I'm waiting.

I don't get the point you're making here.

I'm pretty sure you and Darth are scum right now, yes. I'm trying not to tunnel, which is why my reads have changed considerably since the start of day, as I've been open-minded, but I feel pretty content with this solve now.
Naerys and HT aren't willing to vote DP, but they are willing to vote you or me.
If you had to place a vote now, where would that be ?

I'd vote you. It's the only play that makes sense when I'm town.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5086 (isolation #549) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:04 am

Post by Vivax »

Me and the boys are still scouring the African steppes looking for DPs mansion, they are growing impatient.

If I vote DP and Luca him with me, it just feeds into Naerys wrong assumptions because it makes us look partnered.

I‘ll have to vote Luca and then try to convince them it‘s DP and not me on the last day.

Both HT and Naerys should display the same reads to avoid scum picking off the one who’d help them the least in the next phase.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5088 (isolation #550) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5087, Luca Blight wrote: How about this - Hu Tao and naerys can decide who to eliminate out of me and vivax, with the understanding that if the right choice is made then they will eliminate Darth on Day 6.
Why not you and DP?
That's 100 % hit rate from where I'm at.

For you as well, I'm always partnered with DP. And for me, you are always partnered with DP.

So you should say they should choose between me and DP, and I say they have to choose between you and DP.

I'd never say they should choose between me and you unless I was scum with DP.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5089 (isolation #551) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:19 am

Post by Vivax »

I really hope they try to understand what I just said.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5091 (isolation #552) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:27 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5090, Luca Blight wrote: Look, I'm more than happy to just go ahead and eliminate Darth, since on that at least we can agree.

btw, you literally just did suggest that we 1v1 in ?
I considered it but then I'd give Naerys a case for why we were partnered, HT would get killed at night, and I'd lose to DP in lylo.
So I am forced to yeet you, and you are forced to yeet me if you think it through.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5099 (isolation #553) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5098, Naerys wrote: Also the interactions in Hu´s ISO indicate she cant be scum with anybody
If Hu and Luca are both town then the scum team is obviously Darth and Vivax
You can test that theory.
If you vote me and we‘re both town the game ends.

If you vote DP and Luca is either, it won‘t.
I think Luca came off worse from the latest pages just from wanting to force a situation with himself in it.

As town you only want to pit scum vs scum not yourself vs anything else.

If you don‘t understand, then so be it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5100 (isolation #554) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:54 am

Post by Vivax »

Should probably reread the brief DP vs Luca discussion of D2
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5101 (isolation #555) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:57 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2581, Vivax wrote:
In post 2579, outoforder wrote:
In post 2578, Vivax wrote:
In post 1265, Dannflor wrote: I understand this is an uphill battle

I understand none of his friends are going to want to kill DP D1
Guy was fighting windmills. Maybe I'm slightly biased but I can fully understand feeling this way.
I like to think that fighting windmills isn't something scum is prone to do.

In DarthPunk town! world a mafia would be more likely to do what I did and just keep him off the table for D1 imo.
What does it matter if youre fighting windmills as mafia? It's better youre not listened to as long as your scumbuddies are not under fire.
Was Dann fighting DP windmill when Luca was under fire?
I don't know.

I saw DP having townie thoughts on him earlier similar to me, then realizing he had dropped off at some point (was about to multi-quote but that was probably too much to take in).

We got a wagon going (and by that I mean primarily you and me when we went gogeta) after which Luca's activity went up by quite a bit, but I haven't seen DP really going for the throat afterwards. He is superficially extremely rational but I don't feel his conviction and ambition. It's like he his hesitant to lead and too content with everyone doing whatever they want.
This put Luca at 3 votes with DP and Oats voting before.
Worth mentioning now, still.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5102 (isolation #556) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2740, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 2629, Hu Tao wrote: Okay. I'm just going to say it.

I don't have a guilty on anyone.

I wanted to see if scum would do anything awkward when faced in this scenario. Or even tell on themselves. And I wanted to get reactions from people in general for reads and I think I got a few things from this.
Lol
In post 2742, DarthPunk wrote: I’m a few pages behind and got into trouble with my gf for posting on our trip away.

I’ll be away for a while

VOTE: Ht
Think about it: DP voted Luca in the time window of HTs fake cop check, and switched to Hu Tao when she called it fake but all he could say was lol.

Why was it even scummy?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5103 (isolation #557) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2771, Luca Blight wrote: Another example that Darth doesn't believe anything he says:

In post 2290, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 2289, Luca Blight wrote: I've read through Dunn's Iso and there is literally nothing in there that makes me think he might be town. I actually thought I liked some of his posts just skimming through the game, but it really stands out how little he has done when reading his posts in isolation, mainly talking about theory and posting about things that aren't going to help progress the game in any meaningful way.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I'll get to some more Iso'ing soon.
This whole string of ISO post reeked of forgone conclusion Luca just went through and tried to find anything scummy to justify his vote instead of calling it what it is. A lurker vote.

I’m happy he spewed Dunn town tho.
In post 2351, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 2349, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 2345, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 2342, outoforder wrote: It's time to go, Dunnstral is the way to go. :)
Im not getting off my reads just because you say so, I have legit reasons to yeet both of them.
theres at least 3 mafia :>
come to the dunn side
Fine.

UNVOTE: unvote

VOTE: Dunnstral

VOTE: Darth Punk
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5104 (isolation #558) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Vivax »

I'm just posting this so Naerys reads it tbh. Please reread D2 and tell me that the reads on each other from DP and Luca weren't bonkers.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5107 (isolation #559) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5105, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5104, Vivax wrote: I'm just posting this so Naerys reads it tbh. Please reread D2 and tell me that the reads on each other from DP and Luca weren't bonkers.
Not true.
I had a legit case on why Luca was mafia.

I basically got pushed off of it by ooo saying I was wrong.

Turns out he was wrong and now here we are.
Whatever dude.
If Naerys keeps tunneling me you win anyway.

This town yeeted Oats cause he found mafia so it makes perfect sense.

Be right, you die.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5108 (isolation #560) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:16 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5106, Naerys wrote: I am not sure what are you trying to say? Do you mean that DP and Luca arent scum or what?
No I mean they never had any real intention of killing each other when a lot suggests otherwise from D2.

As soon as Hu Tao faked a result, DP voted him until she unfaked it. But DP also wrote a case on him so the result shouldn‘t have mattered.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5111 (isolation #561) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:42 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5109, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5107, Vivax wrote:
In post 5105, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5104, Vivax wrote: I'm just posting this so Naerys reads it tbh. Please reread D2 and tell me that the reads on each other from DP and Luca weren't bonkers.
Not true.
I had a legit case on why Luca was mafia.

I basically got pushed off of it by ooo saying I was wrong.

Turns out he was wrong and now here we are.
Whatever dude.
If Naerys keeps tunneling me you win anyway.

This town yeeted Oats cause he found mafia so it makes perfect sense.

Be right, you die.
No don't whatever me.

I am here now to talk to you and try figure shit out.

Vivax, I am not mafia, so are you pushing me for sport here?
If you read my posts you‘d know it wouldn’t matter what read I have on you.

I said I‘d vote Luca even if you two were partnered.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5112 (isolation #562) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:46 am

Post by Vivax »

The only thing that matters is your read on Luca and whether you are able to convince Naerys.

Town only survives with three townies on the right person.

Mafia doesn‘t even have to do much except not vote, not say too much and wait for the right opportunity.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5113 (isolation #563) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:50 am

Post by Vivax »

It‘s easier to become fluent in swahili than convince anyone on this site why Luca is mafia
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5117 (isolation #564) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5115, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5113, Vivax wrote: It‘s easier to become fluent in swahili than convince anyone on this site why Luca is mafia
I think Luca is mafia, I am writing a big post now. Can you just pretend you think I am town for a bit.

We both think Luca is mafia, so who is his partner? Cause that is the hard part of this IMO.
If it‘s not you with him I think Naerys.
Maybe she‘s just pretending not to understand anything I say.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5119 (isolation #565) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:08 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5118, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5117, Vivax wrote:
In post 5115, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5113, Vivax wrote: It‘s easier to become fluent in swahili than convince anyone on this site why Luca is mafia
I think Luca is mafia, I am writing a big post now. Can you just pretend you think I am town for a bit.

We both think Luca is mafia, so who is his partner? Cause that is the hard part of this IMO.
If it‘s not you with him I think Naerys.
Maybe she‘s just pretending not to understand anything I say.
Why naerys over ht?
HT has a certain coolness today, Naerys seems pushy and inflexible.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5120 (isolation #566) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:10 am

Post by Vivax »

I‘ve been very doubt stricken so far and I didn‘t see that in her.

Still looks like her opinions aren‘t evolving with new evidence presented.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5125 (isolation #567) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:27 am

Post by Vivax »

Mafia are less inclined to read attentively and with gob having diarrhea they probably stayed out of scumchat.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5132 (isolation #568) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:13 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5131, DarthPunk wrote: Its really annoying that everyone is not around when i am TBH.
You live on a remote part of the planet where you wage war on emus what did you expect.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5134 (isolation #569) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by Vivax »

Dunno, but I was thinking the same at the time, he felt like the sanest in early game.

You think HT is the other one ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5156 (isolation #570) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:25 pm

Post by Vivax »

All you have to do is to shout that you have the highground now.

I‘ll let Hu and Naerys decide on a vote before I do.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (isolation #571) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:27 pm

Post by Vivax »

Refuge in sorority
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5161 (isolation #572) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:30 pm

Post by Vivax »

Bananakin Skywalker.
Sorry I‘m just shitposting.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5172 (isolation #573) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:39 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5169, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5164, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5161, Vivax wrote: Bananakin Skywalker.
Not helpful.

Feel free to ask me questions or engage with me on my luca case, if you see any issues with it or whatever.

Do you still think this is a double bus?
@ Vivax
I‘ll find out when Hu and Naerys place their votes.

Game is over if they‘re scum. That‘s our current collective bet if we‘re three townies.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5175 (isolation #574) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:49 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5173, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5172, Vivax wrote:
In post 5169, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5164, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5161, Vivax wrote: Bananakin Skywalker.
Not helpful.

Feel free to ask me questions or engage with me on my luca case, if you see any issues with it or whatever.

Do you still think this is a double bus?
@ Vivax
I‘ll find out when Hu and Naerys place their votes.

Game is over if they‘re scum. That‘s our current collective bet if we‘re three townies.
I wouldn't be voting unless i was 90% + sure on luca being scum.

He has been scummy all game, and he basically has done nothing at all except push townies. Like if you take out his push on me and oats, what has he done?
I agree but still, I won‘t do anything here until Naerys and HT can react to the situation.

Fairly unemotional about it honestly.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5176 (isolation #575) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Vivax »

I already said how I‘ll vote.

Do you think our odds are better if I directly vote Luca here instead of waiting ?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (isolation #576) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5180, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5176, Vivax wrote: I already said how I‘ll vote.

Do you think our odds are better if I directly vote Luca here instead of waiting ?
I don't think it matters, I would just like to talk about what happens post luca flip.
That largely depends on the perceptions of each other we put out into the thread.

Last scum will kill accordingly. Technically we‘re better off lying about our intentions for what happens afterwards.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5272 (isolation #577) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:33 am

Post by Vivax »

I‘m back. Long workday.

Ready to put Luca at - 1

Darth Vader, are you his father ?

If not, we can proceed.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5276 (isolation #578) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:44 am

Post by Vivax »

As soon as I began exploring other options besides you today I instantly became your strongest TR.

I‘ll admit that it‘s some insane tenacity I‘m seeing here but I made up my mind yesterday already and this is just regashing old stuff.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (isolation #579) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5263, Naerys wrote:
In post 4104, Vivax wrote: I forgot that gob claimed tracker. I hate mornings.

He didn‘t.
Vivax here rather quickly got off gob, even tho with valid reason
Do you truly understand the part where I said he didn‘t ?

That means Luca didn‘t forget gob claimed tracker, not that Luca didn‘t claim tracker.

Luca was still pushing gob even after the claim which even with gob mafia was extremely anti-town without knowing his alignment.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (isolation #580) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5285, Luca Blight wrote: Just one more point: if vivax thinks me and Darth are aligned and is pushing that, shouldn't vivax be concerned that darth is agreeing with everything he says?
I already presented evidence for why I think you could be partnered so no, why should I ?

It‘s like you just invent new arguments for things that happen on the last page not the entire day.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5291 (isolation #581) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:57 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 5289, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5272, Vivax wrote: I‘m back. Long workday.

Ready to put Luca at - 1

If not, we can proceed.
I thought you wanted Darth today? I might be wrong you kinda changed reads a lot today
Read what I wrote yesterday please.

That gets harder to do with these two spamming it up ofc.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5301 (isolation #582) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5294, DarthPunk wrote: like the stuff he is saying doesn't even make a bit of sense in the context of the whole game.
It‘s just annoying atp lol. Feels like we‘re trying to yeet Holyflare.

‚Hey did you kill those townies ?‘
‚No sir it wasn‘t me I would never step over a red traffic sign after doing that‘
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5304 (isolation #583) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5298, Hu Tao wrote: So vivax why haven't you voted yet if you're so confident on luca?
Creepy post tbh.
Now I want to wait and reread.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5307 (isolation #584) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by Vivax »

If Hu Tao was partnered with DP that‘s the type of post she‘d make lol
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5312 (isolation #585) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5309, Hu Tao wrote:

Ready to put Luca at - 1

If not, we can proceed.
In post 5291, Vivax wrote:
In post 5289, Hu Tao wrote:

Ready to put Luca at - 1

If not, we can proceed.
I thought you wanted Darth today? I might be wrong you kinda changed reads a lot today
Read what I wrote yesterday please.

That gets harder to do with these two spamming it up ofc.
In post 5304, Vivax wrote:
In post 5298, Hu Tao wrote: So vivax why haven't you voted yet if you're so confident on luca?
Creepy post tbh.
Now I want to wait and reread.
These don't add up to me
Someone else please tell me I shouldn't be worried when someone wants me to place the vote first?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5319 (isolation #586) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5316, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5314, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5306, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5302, Hu Tao wrote: The voices in my head are saying that vivax is not voting hoping for one of us to vote wrong and then hammer

He's hoping you vote me, and then will hammer. That's been the plan all along - he will only bus Darth as a last resort, and then NK me and try to use naery's paranoia against you on D6.
Yeah you or dp. That's what I need to figure out. Makes me kinda think it's vivax and one of you two

Hopefully you can see in the context of what's happening that Darth and vivax are working together, while I'm battling them both at the same time. It's been the case for most of the game.
I think you're dug in now. You should have seen that I just got a doubt planted into my head by Hu Tao.

You didn't, so you're not thinking flexibly.

Basically this vote means I'm ready to lose to HT and DP if they're mafia here and it's not something that comes easily to me. But I'm fine with losing to them here.

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5328 (isolation #587) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by Vivax »

I think it's Naerys and Luca
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (isolation #588) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by Vivax »

I might be lying though
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5337 (isolation #589) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 5332, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5331, Vivax wrote: I might be lying though
!!!!
In case we really have a NK ahead I don't want to make it easy to pick, we discussed it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5367 (isolation #590) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Vivax »

HT twisted my arm there. I think that was the winning move because she appealed to my impatience.
I honestly couldn't see myself paying much more attention to the game with 3 more busy days ahead though.

And I've sussed Luca for too long.

Very gg by scum.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (isolation #591) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Vivax »

So town yeeted Oats on their own while both scum chilled on gob and laughed.

My nightmare came true.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (isolation #592) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:55 pm

Post by Vivax »

I‘m sorry btw Luca. I think your writing style is something I‘m more used from scum as well. And I should have been more patient.

Dannflor had some really good takes on Darth after all.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5395 (isolation #593) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by Vivax »

DarthPunk (4) :
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
This VC tho
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5406 (isolation #594) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:19 pm

Post by Vivax »

Any tells that mafia are aware of that actually made them mafia would be helpful for the learning process.

The D1 HT thing DP also called out maybe ?
DP not killing scum for two days and generally avoiding too strong leadership ?
Anything else ?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”