Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:03 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: outoforder
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:16 am

Post by Naerys »

luca blight feels towny
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 139, outoforder wrote:
In post 98, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 96, Dannflor wrote: UNVOTE: welp i got nothing from all that except a stronger confidence in DarthPunk as town

If you did it for a reaction, why not wait for outoforder's reaction?
this guy is prolly scum.
Curious, i personally got town vibes from luca
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 225, gob wrote: There is intent in RVS stage. The mafia commonly vote their partner in RVS stage to "distance."
i never voted my partner in RVS
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Naerys »

also sorry, i went down with a migraine
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:11 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 334, Oatsmaster wrote: I think it’s pretty bad naerys is leaving their vote on OoO
Well, i wasnt feeling well yesterday and so i wasnt really in mood for this game.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 374, Dannflor wrote: I think Superfluousninja is scum.

Generally, I think her posting revolves far more around "winning" interactions and signposting her intentions in an attempt to look town and than it is based around actually detecting people's alignments.

In , Ninja responds to Vivax's theory that she might be scum with this:
Yeah. THIS is just nonsense. Why would an alleged scum version of myself want to make such clear lines in the sand when day 1 was, for me at least, less than an hour old? Like I know yall were talking while I was getting my beauty sleep, but the idea that I was actually trying to choose sides this early is just not logical.
The LAST thing any scum ever wants to do, like ever, and much less at the very very beginning of the game, is have any clear allegiance with anyone. So this theory of yours seems like poor theorycrafting IMO.
this response, especially the last line feels a lot more like a scum response to a perceived "inaccurate" accusation than a town response. the whole response is based around dissecting Vivax's logic and basically calling it bad, ergo Ninja cannot be scum. the primary motivation here is for Ninja to show that she cannot be scum based on Vivax's obviously faulty logic.

but I'm not sure why a town!Ninja isn't more suspicious of Vivax or trying to interrogate Vivax more on his thought process to try and determine his alignment. I would think a town!Ninja's primary motivation here would be to try and detect which alignment Vivax is coming from. Instead, the last line of this post seems to assume that Vivax is town, by calling his attack poor thinking, instead of considering that it might be fake.

Her followup in is again focused on Vivax not being "fair" and his summation of her gameplay so far being inaccurate. again, very focused on the inaccuracies and her presentation of herself.

feels weird to me because she is immediately trying to undermine my strongest (and only at the time) town read. The tone of this post doesn't appear to indicate that Ninja actually thinks I'm suspicious for town reading DP, but rather it seems more geared towards trying to convince me to scum read him

Later, with Ninja's push on OutofOrder, I still don't really believe Ninja is trying to sort between who is scum and who isn't.
Like what do I need to do here to get you to actually explain your actions? Do you need me to vote for you to put the pressure on? Because I think I've reached that point.
In fact, Ninja's whole thing behind this vote is that it is very explicitly a pressure vote to get Out of Order to explain himself. She calls the behavior of outoforder "headscratching" but again I don't really get the vibe that Ninja thinks outoforder is scum.
In post 348, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm leaving my vote on OutOfOrder for now because I want to see my actions through on that one, but I'm fully in favor of a vote against Gob after all this.
I feel like this, again, betrays that the vote on OutOfOrder is very much just like... an optics thing that she feels too self-conscious to move before like getting some arbitrary amount of engagement from OoO. It's also such a weird signpost that I think most often comes from scum who are planning their trajectory throughout the day, rather than a townie who is reacting to things naturally and doesn't necessarily know where their suspicions or vote might lead them next.

Like, it is not at all clear to me why Ninja thinks that once OutOfOrder responds that she is going to stop suspecting him and be good to move onto gob. Instead, it sounds like she's already decided to stop suspecting OutOfOrder once he responds and Ninja can move onto pushing gob which is what she really wants to do. Like she "wants to see her actions through" which means what exactly?

Furthermore, I feel like Ninja's interactions with gob have been very... "ahah! I've got you!"-coded

like gob seems disengaged thus far and clearly enjoys kinda being annoying towards Ninja. I don't think either of these features are super alignment indicative but Ninja's whole post is about how gob's disengagement and "weirdness" must be from scum. and idk it just doesn't read genuine to me.

some of this read stems from me town reading all of roden/gob/outoforder and I think gob in particular is a pretty juicy target to push as scum because a lot of his logic looks surface level scummy and I don't think he particularly cares about being town read as town, so Ninja launching into a huge case about why gob is scum (while keeping a contrived vote on outoforder) looks bad to me

also i think the way she's played around the whole Roden vs. oats master thing has been kinda one dimensional. Like she basically went into that and immediately decided it was an SvT and oatsmaster was town and Roden was pretty sus. although it doesn't appear Ninja is interested in actually pushing that and would like the conflict to keep going? which is kind of conf biasing me into thinking Roden vs. oatsmaster is town vs. town.

but I'm contrasting this with Luca's read on the situation, which, while similar, has greater nuance. Luca is still questioning oatsmaster and I don't think is necessarily trying to encourage the conflict to continue
wtf is this wallpost, hurts my eyes
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 382, DarthPunk wrote: Catch up post.
shortened for my sanity, posts like this should be illegal
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 495, Vivax wrote: Do you think that Naerys voting pattern looks bad ? What makes her stand out for you over Dunn and Hu Tao ?
what pattern? i am still in my rvs
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:36 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 499, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Okay, give me more of an opportunity to explain myself. Unapologetic wall of text, and I'm not going to apologize for it, but please at least do me the courtesy of reading it if you genuinely suspect that I'm scum (especially looking at the likes of gob here). I just write a lot, and I often think about what a fucking killer that will be if people play with me long enough and I actually roll scum, because there's NO fucking way I could sustain this level of output if I had to make up literally everything I was doing. A quick disclaimer, remember also that there's a human behind this account, and I'm looking primarily at oats with this one. Just because you suspect someone is scum, that doesn't give you permission to be rude and hostile to them. Oats, you pull that shit with me where you insult my intelligence like you did on Roden just because you think I'm not aligned with you, we are going to have a HUGE fucking problem, you understand? I don't care if you think I'm so scummy that not even the most intense bathroom cleaner on the planet could make a dent in me; you don't treat the actual human like shit over a fucking form game. Please do your utmost to remember that.

My reads have shifted from last night. Regarding Dannflor, frankly I just missed post in the chaos of last night and only saw the vote on top of the next page voting for me, but now that I've read post 374, I have a lot to say about it, which I will reserve for a separate post (and I will need to work through it completely to arrive at a proper read of Dannflor). The tl;dr version is that you'll see almost every single thing he said there is prefaced with "I feel like", it is just a slew of confirmation bias, and if you guys decide to lynch me today and Dannflor is actually a townie, Dannflor is going to have a HELL of a time sorting out why his gut instincts betrayed him so badly here. But anyway, let me explain better where I am at with everyone.

TOWN READS

Luca
- This post in particular struck me as very townie and very helpful:
In post 295, Luca Blight wrote: Defensive: , (btw, I think Oats' comment in was fair and reflected my own thoughts at the time, hence my vote)

Aggressive/Potential Power-wolfing: , , ,

Yes, you later walked this back by saying you weren't being entirely serious, but that in itself I find somewhat suspect.
Like this demonstrates that they aren't going based on feels and other common excuses that scum will make, none of that "well I played other games in the past with this person and have this gut instinct based on information from those games that none of you played and thus nobody has the ability to corroborate any of it" bullshit, they're making a case from things actually present and happening in THIS game which we can all see with our own eyes, and that strikes me as townie. They have also requested more information from people, like wanting to hear more from Roden in post , wanted more information from Dannflor in . They're doing a nice deep dive of OOO's recent posts in posts and , trying to sort it out and understand it, and that level of dive / solviness suggests town to me.

I am encouraged also by the fact that Luca "reads Roden as scum independently", which is exactly how I feel also.

Oatsmaster
- My townread is largely based on my conclusion that acting like an asshole is townie. Oatsmaster has clearly crossed lines with belligerence in this game, and while I don't appreciate that in the slightest, I do give it credit for being a strong town tell, as it would otherwise show a near sociopathic level of arrogance and bravado to actually attack other people's character over their alleged personal stupidity for suspecting one's self to be evil. I prefer the far simpler and more likely explanation that he's just letting his position of innocence go to his head and his in-game moral superiority of not being evil give him some carte blanche to beat up on the baddies in ways that kinda cross the line. He is overly aggressive, like in post calling gob's read "insanely terrible" (I'm not saying it's a good read, I think it's a bad case, but I am saying that "insanely terrible" absolutely is aggressive and belligerent language), he said "Wow I can hold 2 separate thoughts in my head big whoop lol." which is quite condescending, and frankly I think Oats owes Roden an apology for the personal insult, but again, it's hard to see how a scum writes a post like 259, where they actually insult someone's intelligence over a disagreement. Maybe I don't know Oats well enough and he really IS that arrogant, but it just seems much, much more likely to me that all that comes from the perspective of a cocky townie.

DarthPunk
- I was initially wary of Darth for post , and at that stage of the game I think my pressure / thoughts on the matter were entirely appropriate, being concerned that when he said "I’m trying to be a bit careful not to jump all over someone for not meeting my high expectations", that this could be a scum tell as scum always wants to remain flexible and wants to avoid having to switch gears.

But otherwise, post was obviously a very helpful post and it isn't just a bunch of vibes agreeing and disagreeing, it is pushing people to explain certain things (including myself, which I appreciate, as I don't want anyone to be confused by what I am doing and encourage questions). I'm okay with Darth's wary stance on OutOfOrder (even though I currently read OOO as town...it's probably a light town read for me) and I align with Darth's thinking that Gob and Roden are scum. Bonus points for actually committing to / documenting a reads list without being prompted for it, which always strikes me as a townie thing to do. So I'm bumping Darth up to the Town column for now.

OutOfOrder
- After post , I feel a lot better about them. I wanted them to explain why they thought Luca was guilty and they delivered. I do still want an explanation on gob as I don't think I see them laying down their case anywhere, but their content contributions here are a lot more helpful and I feel better about OOO because of it, so

UNVOTE: OutOfOrder

There's been a bit of chatter about why I left my vote on OOO for so long and "why does Ninja still think OOO is guilty". I hope you realize that I was just waiting for more information / content from their end and wasn't going to change my mind about them until I got that, and it didn't actually come until this morning for understandable life reasons, so please don't be holding it against me for not sorting out my feelings on OOO prior to finally getting some answers. And again, bonus points for the reads list.

NULL READS

Dannflor
- will follow up in a subsequent post. I may move Dannflor out of null after I do it.

Vivax
- I think I am the most genuinely null on Vivax, but I possibly (POSSIBLY, not PROBABLY) lean more towards town than anything else. Mostly I would like to directly interact with Vivax more to get a better feel for him. I think my issue here is that I disagree with a lot of Vivax's views, but I can't deny that they are making a concerted effort to justify them. Like post , which ends with "Dann/OOO/Oats would be my picks for today", I guess the jury is out for me on Dann but AT THAT TIME I likely would have agreed with it, I think the read AT THAT TIME on OutOfOrder was appropriate (this was before OOO cleared things up with the post this morning), but I don't agree with the scum read on Oats at all. And post , Vivax thinks Roden is "very townie" and I don't agree with that at all. It's notable that, in Post , Vivax then changed their read on Dann after Dann's big post on me, and it is perhaps more townie / less scummy to willingly give up on a scum read from the day before. I would think a scum would be less likely to rather quickly change a read on someone based on one post, but I guess it's possible that Vivax is also just sailing with the winds of change and following the general direction of town and jumping on that very popular Ninja bandwagon right now.

Ultimately I just need more interaction with Vivax to sort this out and I encourage and welcome any and all of it.

Dunnstral
- 7 total posts as of writing this, and the only thing they've really talked about is a take on meta game analysis in post , about whether activity level is a sign of guilt. This is as good a time as any to explain my real intent with bringing up the fact that I think less activity is a sign of guilt: it was purely to try and light a fire under the asses of scum and get them to post more. My hope was that it would scare scum lurkers into providing more content, which is great, because the more scum has to say and the more content they have to provide, the more likely they are to screw up and get caught. When you're guilty, you increase your chances of getting caught every time you touch your keyboard and I don't think any scum is unaware of this fact, and I absolutely believe that plays out in games like this.

I mean I will fucking DIE on that hill, that I believe that the guilty just say less, and I cannot fathom why anyone legitimately believes otherwise. I am sympathetic to the view that it doesn't make for a
solid
case against anyone, but you have to be COMPLETELY off your rocker if you don't actually believe that the guilty are simply less likely to say stuff in this game, period.

So on that note, if you're town and you pushed back on me on this, just literally
what the fuck are you doing???
Were you not able to tell why a person might say something like this? If you are actually town and you argued against me on this, not only did you make what I think is a pretty dumb argument, you also just completely obliterated my move to try and scare scum into talking more, and at this point you've done that REALLY effectively, as now scum can look at all the pushback I got for trying to argue that low activity level means something and they can kick back with their cuppa tea or whatever calming beverage they prefer to consume and just let us townies provide all the content eating each other up while doing next to nothing to provide that content that will look scummy. Like, use your heads, people, and understand the implications of your thoughts and actions.

But I digress, the fact that Dunnstral offered so little content and that the only content is meta game analysis, I lean more scum, but there's just not enough content here to really nail that read down.

Hu Tao
- 16 total posts as of writing this, also very minimal levels of engagement. I lean more towards scum than town. They jumped aboard the choo choo SuperfluousNinja train and really only justified it based on a disagreement about meta game analysis (whether the guilty talk more or less), just like Dunnstral did. It strikes me as flimsy to think someone is guilty just because you have a different interpretation of what activity levels mean and strikes me as even MORE flimsy to legitimately believe that saying and doing less doesn't suggest that a person is more likely to be scum.

Naerys
- 8 total posts as of writing this. I will say she definitely leans scum based on what little is here, though, as it shows a very, very minimal level of engagement and is entirely unhelpful to town.

SCUM READS

Gob
- I think I have a completely legitimate reason to suspect gob after they tossed out this vote on me with the justification that my vote on OOO was "pretty bad" (see post ) but then subsequently admitted that they hadn't even tried to understand why my vote was there. Why would a townie make a point of saying "that move was bad" when they don't even understand the move and made no effort to sort it out? More importantly, why isn't a townie interested in understanding this stuff, period? Gob doesn't just SEEM disengaged from this game;
he openly admits that he is.
(see post ) And that is indeed scummy, since scum does not have any compelling reason to engage and figure things out, to ask meaningful questions and get to the bottom of anything, since they know exactly who is who.

Otherwise, just look at his ISO and tell me what you think is useful or moving the game forward at all. I find next to nothing in this ISO that does that. Post 322 sticks out as odd, by the way:
In post 322, gob wrote: Vivax is probably the mafia in that pool.

everyone get on vivax
Just says this, doesn't explain why, doesn't offer any logic behind it, and I don't think hardly anyone else really vibes with this sentiment anyway so it feels very necessary to actually try and explain this, and that just doesn't happen.

And yes, you can tack on the terrible logic behind post which has already been discussed at length here, as well as the whole "I'm posting just to post" stuff. It all adds up to a solid scum read of gob for me.

I still insist that I have scared gob with how active I am. Post is neuroticism about excessive content. I am somewhat arrogantly assuming that at least one scum, if not all scum, have caught on to how engaged I am in this game, and they feel really threatened by that and are thus trying to get me killed and are going into overdrive to shut me up. I'll be really curious to follow up on this theory after the game ends.

Roden
- Defensiveness, defensiveness, defensiveness. That's what the case boils down to for me. He's even being defensive about the fact that he's being defensive! (post ) Scum are obviously a lot more likely to be defensive since survival is their only real goal in this game, whereas town really shouldn't be quite as concerned with staying alive and is more concerned with moving the game forward, getting the truth out there, etc. I still think post was incredibly dismissive, and post 294 openly admits to being unhelpful:
In post 294, Roden wrote: I have thoughts on other players but you get them when you get them
Like what has Roden done so far? He focused interactions with Oats for a long time and later cast a vote for OutOfOrder without any explanation. That's, like, the extent of what Roden has done in this whole game, so for the life of me I wouldn't understand where a town read of Roden could possibly come from.

There's also the absent
MalcolmTucker
slot, and it is of course entirely possible they are scum, so we might have only been chasing 2 scum this whole time instead of 3 and IMO people need to be a lot more mindful of that, if they are already trying to theorycraft 3-person teams.

Thank you for reading all of this. One closing thought, I have absolutely nothing to hide and I'm not afraid of any of you or anything you might ask, so if there's anything I did or said that you still do not understand, please please PLEASE ask me about it. Please avoid a reaction of "eh, my read on all this is that Ninja is guilty, the end, I don't have any further questions" if you can.

I added my links to the posts at the end. If I missed any or mislinked anything, that was an error and not intentional.

Also I promise I'll never write anything this long again. :) Believe me, I don't want to lol

Wow that took me hours and I haven't even gotten to Dannflor yet. FML
I AM NOT READING THIS, CAN YOU STOP POSTING SUCH RIDICULOUS WALLS OF POSTS
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Naerys »

I dont really see any chemistry between those order mentioned, so order themselves could be scum
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Naerys »

*those order mentioned as SR
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 513, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 493, outoforder wrote: Gonna put my vote here for now.
VOTE: Naerys
Complete lackluster today.

As a side note, how do spoilers actually work here? They seem to be not working correctly in my mind.
Just letting you know, regardless of alignment this is how naery posts. Not a whole lot of content.
What can i say, i prefer to observe from backround
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:49 am

Post by Naerys »

Unless its actually SCUM who are writing those endless posts
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:54 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 518, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 517, Naerys wrote: Unless its actually SCUM who are writing those endless posts
There is like 7 of them. They can't all be scum :lol:
Trees hiding in a forest
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:34 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 533, Oatsmaster wrote: AFAIK naeyes still has their vote on OoO
yes bcz i dont care at all what everyone else thinks of me
i play how i want and i switch my vote when i want, bye
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 520, outoforder wrote:
In post 510, Naerys wrote: I dont really see any chemistry between those order mentioned, so order themselves could be scum
Can you explain the logic between this?
It feels like you randomly picked people to SR. And who else would do that than scum
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 579, gob wrote: I'm wondering why Naerys is still on OoO
Oatmaster and gob are scum buddies
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 599, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 598, Naerys wrote:
In post 579, gob wrote: I'm wondering why Naerys is still on OoO
Oatmaster and gob are scum buddies
They are poking into me still voting order, trying to make me look scummy
Why do you think that?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by Naerys »

Kk i love when the quote derps on my phone like that
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:42 am

Post by Naerys »

tired from work and my attention is elsewhere, cya laters
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:42 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: oatsmaster
oh and this is scum btw
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:29 am

Post by Naerys »

i played with roden as my scum buddy and he did play like "sorry i need to catch up" and then disappeared
tbf it might just be his irl stuff
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1199, Roden wrote:
In post 857, Naerys wrote: VOTE: oatsmaster
oh and this is scum btw
Future me, does Naerys ever actually do anything?
I have better games and i have worse games, nobody is perfect so chill
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1232, Hu Tao wrote: I'm okay with voting Luca or maybe naerys.
kk Hu is probably town here
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by Naerys »

also i love sleeping so bye
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1253, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1235, Naerys wrote:
Cuz u are SR me
Why
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

can you stop being so disgustingly active
i am not catching up those 18 pages
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 1948, Vivax wrote: Yeet: Roden, Dunn, Hu Tao.
Yeet tier #2: Dannflor, Naerys, gob
kinda funny how ur read of me progressed through time
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: Vivax
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Naerys »

Doing something? you are literally harming town with that shtposting of 18 and more pages
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Naerys »

for someone who doesnt spend every minute of every day here its kind ahard to keep track of this game
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Naerys »

Anything you write is a gem, gob
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:29 pm

Post by Naerys »

I wouldnt mind going back on oats
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:24 am

Post by Naerys »

i am curious
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2434, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2430, Naerys wrote: i am curious
I'm guessing this is a no?
indeed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:47 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2674, outoforder wrote: Yeah i am being toxic? Come on your site cant even use the word to correctly yeet people.

You dial up, i have not been abrasive, or even rude to anyone here.
Yes, you are toxic.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:51 am

Post by Naerys »

my scumTaometer tells me this Hu is likely town
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:52 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: luca
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2811, SuperfluousNinja wrote: What are your reasons for voting Luca?
Bad reaction to Hu Tao´s experiment. Got overly defensive imo
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:56 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2733, Hu Tao wrote: Dann, gob, Naerys, roden, dunn
have you played with scum Dann?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:01 am

Post by Naerys »

Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
makes me kinda sus Dann tbh
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:11 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2826, Hu Tao wrote: ....

Uh. You know roden claimed jk right
no, i must have missed that
i dont keep up with that mass of posts you people are producing
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:43 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2839, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2838, Naerys wrote:
In post 2826, Hu Tao wrote: ....

Uh. You know roden claimed jk right
no, i must have missed that
i dont keep up with that mass of posts you people are producing

This information is in the very first post.
what?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2841, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You say you're thinking about the night kills, yes? So you're thinking about this after we would have gotten our chance to see Roden's alignment, not to mention that Roden had claimed being jailkeeper during day 1 also. But if you were really interested in putting some thought into the nightkills and wondering how and why they happened like they did, why wouldn't one of the very first things you do, if not THE first thing, be to check the role of the person who died?
You are confusing me. I knew that Roden flipped jk i just didnt know he claimed it.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2846, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2843, Naerys wrote:
In post 2841, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You say you're thinking about the night kills, yes? So you're thinking about this after we would have gotten our chance to see Roden's alignment, not to mention that Roden had claimed being jailkeeper during day 1 also. But if you were really interested in putting some thought into the nightkills and wondering how and why they happened like they did, why wouldn't one of the very first things you do, if not THE first thing, be to check the role of the person who died?
You are confusing me. I knew that Roden flipped jk i just didnt know he claimed it.

I see, I was maybe misunderstanding things. So when you're looking into how scum "got lucky", you're wondering how they got lucky killing the JAILKEEPER specifically. I thought you might have meant that they got lucky getting a kill, period.
i meant that they were either lucky or very observant killing cop AND jk
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Naerys »

wait i got mixed up games
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Naerys »

rofl
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 2883, gob wrote: I think Dannfloor is mafia. They don't seem to be solving much at all.
Hmm
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by Naerys »

i think dann did plenty of solving and gob is sus
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: gob
i actually wish to head this way
anybody up for this
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:33 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2941, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Look at how little interest there is in going after Gob, or Naerys, or Grack. If I'm right and that really is the scum team, then why would they need to do anything
right, gob is my buddy and thats why i want to yeet him
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:35 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 2950, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Look at the post count of everyone right now and tell me it doesn't tell a really fucking interesting story.

Dann - 243
Darth - 416
Hu Tao - 263
Luca - 214
Oats - 346
OOO - 358
Hot girl - 271
Vivax - 279

Gob - 161 (and if we're counting actual substantive posts, it's more like...20)
Grack - 91
Naerys - 51

Tell me I'm not on to something here.
Number of posts isnt AI. I used to look at that too, but then i realised that often ppl with the least number of posts are actually townies.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:38 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3049, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Why do you want to yeet him? What specifics can you point to that make him seem yeet-worthy?
i think town gob usually spouts some nonsense
but this gob feels rather manipulative
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3203, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Naerys is even more underwhelming. Notice how fast she vanished when I asked her for more of a case on Gob than the 1 sentence of feels she gave me? She wants a free pass just because she suspects someone I also think is guilty, as if bussing isn't a thing. Making no case whatsoever on the person you're bussing is pretty par for the course.
If u cant respect that i dont sit at this game 24 hours per day then meh, i dont feel like answering to you questions
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:33 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3246, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3243, Naerys wrote:
In post 3203, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Naerys is even more underwhelming. Notice how fast she vanished when I asked her for more of a case on Gob than the 1 sentence of feels she gave me? She wants a free pass just because she suspects someone I also think is guilty, as if bussing isn't a thing. Making no case whatsoever on the person you're bussing is pretty par for the course.
If u cant respect that i dont sit at this game 24 hours per day then meh, i dont feel like answering to you questions

The point is that there's a LOT of space between "sitting at this game 24 hours a day" and what you are doing, though.
culture clash i suppose
i am low talking person
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:27 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3438, Luca Blight wrote: Regarding Naerys - I'm not reading too much into that supposed town-slip. I actually once played a game before where this happened - a player was so disengaged that they missed the claim of the player who was NK, or something like that, and everyone townread them for it. It actually turned out that they were scum but not pretending to town-slip - they had barely read the posts in the mafia pt either, and were genuinely unaware of the claim.
i do pay attention to the game much more when i am scum
as town i tend to be lax
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:31 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 3336, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (4) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes.
In post 3450, Gypyx wrote:
Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Hu Tao
[Exe-2]

Oatsmaster (3) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight
[Exe-3]

Luca Blight (1) :
oatsmaster
DarthPunk (1) :
gob

Not Voting (2):
Vivax / Grackaroni

Mod Notes.
curious shifts, i need to think
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:22 am

Post by Naerys »

I think if Oats is town then atleast one of Dann/Luca is scum
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:03 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3467, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3451, Naerys wrote: i do pay attention to the game much more when i am scum
as town i tend to be lax

Do you understand why lax play is interpreted as scummy?
I dont care.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3494 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3463, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Oats has just been antagonizing people and playing defensively all game long, doing little if anything to help us converge our reads and lessen the chaos. I would say both Dann and Luca have done the exact opposite; they've put a lot of effort into solving things, showed flexibility, admitted to faults (this last one is a BIG one to me), and both seem to be working as a team with town as a whole (rather than just one or two people).
yes, the chance of oats being scum is decent, but what you said is exactly reason why i think Dann/luca could be scum in case of town oats. As scum you are obviously trying to not being found and also to firmly position urself between townies
so oats could be just a way for scum to get easy mislim, without drawing suspicion towards themselves
i am fine with flipping oats bcz that gives plenty info(still prefer gob)
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3836 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:50 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3834, gob wrote:
In post 3821, outoforder wrote:
In post 3817, gob wrote: this is boring
why is this borinng? you have suspected Ninja since from when i remember?
too many words not enough action.
Agreed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4111 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay, so gob slot will sort itself as the time passes. Lets say i believe his claim for now.
With that -
VOTE: oatsmaster
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:03 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4167, gob wrote: VOTE: Oatsmaster

ive had enough of this clown
Finally some action
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4176 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:24 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: gob
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4177 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:25 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3940, gob wrote: Alright everyone, unvote me temporarily. I have an announcement to make.

I am the
Tracker.
I tracked Naerys last night and she didn’t visit anyone.

This is why i was originally suspicious of Hu Tao’s scumclaim.
With order flipping tracker, this is clearly scum.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4179 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:29 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4172, Gypyx wrote: 2.6
DarthPunk (4) : Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob [Exe-2]
Gob (4) : Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor [Exe-2]
Luca Blight (2) : oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) : SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Remaining scum in Grack-Hu-Ninja in my opinion.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:30 am

Post by Naerys »

Certainly atleast 1 scum at Darth wagon since it was counter to gob
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4181 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:30 am

Post by Naerys »

Unless Darth is scum but i dont feel like its that case
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4185 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:34 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4182, Hu Tao wrote: But I wanted gob over oat?
Yea Grack is more likely to flip scum.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4187 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:34 am

Post by Naerys »

Today: gob lim
following: Ninja,Grack
Thats my solve.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4199 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4198, Dannflor wrote: superfluousninja is my most confident town read
Why?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:15 am

Post by Naerys »

Ninja´s position on Oat is pretty sus. If DP was failed counterwagon then looking at oats wagon might be good idea.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4213 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4210, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Someone needs to unvote immediately if we don't actually want a quick hammer. This is -1
No, we need to yeet the scum ASAP
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4214 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:10 am

Post by Naerys »

Oh right, he hammered himself
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4216 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:12 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4215, gob wrote: i was town
I dont believe that.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:41 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay, based on that my guess is that Dann used his ability on Ninja, means Ninja is town.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4224 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:54 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1670, gob wrote: im the mafia and my teammates are Luca and Vivax
:lol: i wish gob actually spewed his team like this...
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:57 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay based on interaction i think DP is also town.
2 scum in Hu-Vivax-Luca-Grack
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:01 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4226, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You are making it very hard to scumread you, Naerys. lol
Good, beceause i am town.
Vivax and Grack it is. I didnt like Vivax in previous day and Grack has some pretty bad wagon positions.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:01 am

Post by Naerys »

VOTE: Grack
i want this one first
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4231, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4225, Naerys wrote: Okay based on interaction i think DP is also town.
2 scum in Hu-Vivax-Luca-Grack

I will have been extremely bamboozled if Luca is actually scum. If there's a case to be made on him, I don't think I could find the proof for it. Everything I know and utilize in a game like this has told me he's town.

As for Hu Tao, what they said about not divulging reads lists so as to not help scum secure a useful skill basically solidified them as town for me. I also still insist that Hu Tao's gambits are just not something scum would want to do. Attention is bad.
I agree.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4233, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 4229, Naerys wrote: VOTE: Grack
i want this one first

Any particular reason why Grack first?
In post 4179, Naerys wrote:
In post 4172, Gypyx wrote: 2.6
DarthPunk (4) : Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob [Exe-2]
Gob (4) : Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor [Exe-2]
Luca Blight (2) : oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) : SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Remaining scum in Grack-Hu-Ninja in my opinion.
Dont like his position at DP wagon.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4238 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:18 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4236, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4223, Naerys wrote:
Okay, based on that my guess is that Dann used his ability on Ninja, means Ninja is town.
Why would he check obvious town 😭
Dann marked Ninja as obvious bcz of his check. Atleast thats what i suppose
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Naerys »

Well, we can ask Dann whom he checked and why after the game ends.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4257 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:23 pm

Post by Naerys »

I love how Vivax does not consider Grack at all.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:41 pm

Post by Naerys »

Wait was that hammer
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

Vivax is scum its basically confirmed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Naerys »

I am not sure if Ninja unvoted
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4564 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:41 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 4561, Vivax wrote:
In post 4560, Grackaroni wrote: Why is Naerys town to you Vivax?
The tone mostly+the jk thing.
And she isn‘t trying to murder me that‘s a bonus.
Just for ur info i am SR you along with Grack
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4605 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:17 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4570, Vivax wrote: I‘m looking for Dannflor‘s N1 check. Was it Grack ?
Even- night means 2,4,6.. etc
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4606 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:19 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4582, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You know what else I might do if I wasn't paying attention to the game?

I might accidentally kill the guy whose flip will end up clearing a townie.

I have been wondering why this happened, why the mafia would flip a guy and validate his read, and the fact that you are missing pretty basic details of this game goes a real long way in explaining why.
Or kill the guy whose flip basically spews my buddy as scum :lol:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4607 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4595, Vivax wrote: The two who didn't reevaluate the game after scumreading Oats are literally her and Luca.
Luca made an associative Oats + Vivax double mafia read and Naerys an associative that if Oats is town, Luca is mafia.

I want to lim Naerys now tbh.
Try harder, scum :lol:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4608 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:23 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4604, Vivax wrote: VOTE: Naerys

Shouldn‘t hurt.

I‘ll be heading out. Free time is over and now is my time to produce capital gains for glorious Arstotzka.
You´re just grasping at straws. The fact that you decided to try to yeet me, has basically confirmed you are a scum.
VOTE: Vivax
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:03 am

Post by Naerys »

Man, you are switching your reads like a shoes.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:22 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3275, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (3) :
oatsmaster / Vivax / DarthPunk
[Exe-3]

DarthPunk (2) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight
Gob (2) :
Naerys / outoforder
Oatsmaster (2) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
Hu Tao

Mod Notesi'm not in a good headspace so flavor is canceled for the remainder of the game
DarthPunk (4) :
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
Looking at these. Can we agree that DP is likely to be town?
Also lets say Vivax is town. That would mean there were 3 scum at DP wagon. Not sure how i feel about that. But i have to admit i dont like how Luca wagon fell apart.
So lets start from a scratch. Ninja and DP are town, do you agree?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4743 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:25 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4170, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (6) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni / Naerys / gob
[Execution !]

Gob (2) :
Hu Tao / Darth Punk
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
Luca Blight (1) :
Vivax

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
Unless Hu was trying some hard distancing i think she is also town.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:30 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4218, Gypyx wrote:
gob (5) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Dannflor / DarthPunk / gob
[Executed !]

Not Voting (4):
Vivax / Grackaroni / Luca Blight / SuperfluousNinja

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-25 14:18:14)

Mod Notesok lol
Vivax-Grack-Luca contains atleast 1 scum.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4745, Grackaroni wrote: Do scum never vote each other off on this site?
They do, but would she sit on her buddy wagon for that long?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:30 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4776, Vivax wrote: I have to say though, that being self deprecating about your skill at the game sounded scummy.
True, i had used that as scum aswell.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4827 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:41 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 4820, Gypyx wrote:
Grackaroni (4) :
Luca Blight / Hu Tao / DarthPunk / SuperfluousNinja
[Execution !]

Vivax (1) :
Naerys
Luca Blight (1) :
Grackaroni

Not Voting (1):
Vivax

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to secure an execution.

Day Four ends in (expired on 2024-02-27 16:38:49)

Mod Notes.
Okay so luca/hu contains atleast one scum
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4828 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:43 pm

Post by Naerys »

So the possible pairings are vivax/hu
Vivax/luca
Luca/hu
Unless DP is scum and i am getting badly played
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4835 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:23 am

Post by Naerys »

I am vanilla
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4836 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:24 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4834, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 4828, Naerys wrote: So the possible pairings are vivax/hu
Vivax/luca
Luca/hu
Unless DP is scum and i am getting badly played
So you think Luca vivax can be mafia together. It seems really implausible
Why its implausible? I dont see reason why they couldnt be scum together
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4838 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4837, Hu Tao wrote: Why not vivax
That was my impression from looking at Grack wagon. I consider DP town.
That means atleast 1 scum is in you and/or Luca
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4839, Vivax wrote: VT.

I couldn't sit for two days after seeing the Grack flip and I'm still half blackout drunk from yesterday and probably won't do much, anyways:

Here's a case on DP-flowchart thingy:

Did DP find scum in this game? No
Did DP not get shot for four nights? Yes

Laugh it off but it's solid where we come from.
I'm guessing with Luca?
Considering your behavior during the day we yeeted Gob, you really shouldnt talk about finding scum.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:44 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4844, Hu Tao wrote: Well. I'm still of the same belief as yesterday. Both scum are in Vivac/grack/luca
Grack? REALLY, HU?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:47 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4218, Gypyx wrote:
gob (5) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Dannflor / DarthPunk / gob
[Executed !]

Not Voting (4):
Vivax / Grackaroni / Luca Blight / SuperfluousNinja

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-25 14:18:14)

Mod Notesok lol
You didnt vote scum, Vivax
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:48 am

Post by Naerys »

And previous day you ended in "not voting" so idk which scum you apparently voted
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4855 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 321, gob wrote:
In post 320, Vivax wrote:
In post 319, gob wrote: We need to lim between Naerys / Vivax / SuperflousNinja

OutofOrder's tone has been consistent since the begining of the game. He also did progress the first page on his own pretty much.

SuperflousNinja's posts are really long and kinda void of anything worthwhile (in my opinion). So I am thinking she could also be mafia. Naerys not really sure on.
Luca repeatedly pointed out that OoO switched up his tone to a more aggressive demeanor, he also pointed it out for Roden.

So the tone consistency thing is something you are disagreeing on diametrally.

What does that make your read on Luca ?
wtf does this have to do with luca??

Anyway idk what you mean disagree diametrally or whatever.
Maybe it is Luca lol
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4856 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 325, gob wrote:
In post 323, Vivax wrote:
In post 322, gob wrote: Vivax is probably the mafia in that pool.

everyone get on vivax
Honestly you remind me of one of those peasants from Monty Python.

Luca said OOO hasn‘t been consistent, you say he has. That‘s the point. Your opinions differ, that should bother you, because it bothers me if it doesn‘t.
What lol why would it would it bother me?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4859 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:01 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 824, gob wrote: I dont really think its ninja anymore. I think we need go go darthpunk
I dont think Gob would push his buddy like this
also kinda noticed Gob didnt much interacted with Luca at all
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4868 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 am

Post by Naerys »

Everyone write 2 names of those you think they are the highest possibility of being scum,please
for me its:

Luca, Vivax
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:23 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 4895, Vivax wrote:
She had Luca as town early on and the other is herself so help me understand how this warranted a TR?
Its a joke between Hu and me
She often scumreads me at earlier stages of game when she is town
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4900 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:27 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 4898, Vivax wrote:
In post 4896, Naerys wrote:
In post 4895, Vivax wrote:
She had Luca as town early on and the other is herself so help me understand how this warranted a TR?
Its a joke between Hu and me
She often scumreads me at earlier stages of game when she is town
What about you and Luca?
Why do you even think he is scum?
looking at Grack wagon, i TRed Dart and Ninja which meant that atleast 1 scum is in Luca/Hu
and Luca is the one who looks much worse during the whole game
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:37 pm

Post by Naerys »

Sorry that i actually tried to solve the game lol
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4951 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:40 pm

Post by Naerys »

I became active after people stopped posting ridiculous number of posts and it became easier to concetrate on this game for me
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:41 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 4950, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4949, Naerys wrote: Sorry that i actually tried to solve the game lol

Why do you think that Hu Tao is town and I'm scum?
I am on phone right now so i will just say that i didnt like your position on some wagons, Hu was pushing gob for some time so i dont think they are aligned
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4968 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:13 am

Post by Naerys »

Naerys-
Luca,Vivax

Hu Tao-
Luca,Vivax

Luca-
Darth,Naerys

Vivax-
Naerys,Hu

Darth-
Hu,Luca
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:02 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4970, Vivax wrote:
In post 4968, Naerys wrote: Naerys-
Luca,Vivax

Hu Tao-
Luca,Vivax

Luca-
Darth,Naerys

Vivax-
Darth,Hu

Darth-
Hu,Luca
Hu, DP actually
fixed
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4973 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:03 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4971, Luca Blight wrote: If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.
And what do you think about Hu Tao?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4975 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4974, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4973, Naerys wrote:
In post 4971, Luca Blight wrote: If me and vivax are scum then the only way to win from here is to buddy Darth and get him to vote someone like Hu Tao, who he also scumreads.
And what do you think about Hu Tao?

I think either you or Hu Tao are scum with Darth. Based on interactions I would say that you seem more likely at the moment unless Hu Tao and Darth have done some thorough distancing.
Thats the problem i have, looking at the reads i dont see Hu being aligned with anyone.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 am

Post by Naerys »

So it makes me TR Hu.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Naerys »

Tho i have to admit i had afeeling that Hu was only mimicking my own reads without really adding anything her own.
Eugh. I hate this.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Yea scum is unlikely to bus at this stage
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4980 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Naerys »

Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4981 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:12 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4980, Naerys wrote: Also Darth would be probably easy pocket if u and vivax are scum together
Which makes it more probable to be Darth + Hu lol
bcz i dont see any pocketing attempts from either Vivax or Luca
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4982, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4979, Naerys wrote:
In post 4977, Luca Blight wrote: How about me, though? Do you really think I'd go 1v1 with Darth if me and vivax are scum together? That's literally the worst thing I could do.
Yea scum is unlikely to bus at this stage

If me and vivax are scum together, I buddy Darth (who I had been townreading anyway) and push Hu Tao, who Darth says he scumreads. That would be the only path to victory. Going 1v1 with Darth means I most likely die as everyone has already expressed a willingness to vote me, and everyone townreads Darth. Darth is then the NK and that leaves you, Hu Tao and vivax as the last three - both you and Hu Tao think vivax is scum, so it's an instant loss.
How do you feel about Vivax. Do you think he could be scum with Darth or Hu?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4985, Vivax wrote: I often also got the feeling from Naerys that she‘s often in the thread but very picky about what to reply to because sometimes she replies very quickly when it seems worth it.
huh? i reply when i am here, but i am not here 24 hours per day
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:19 am

Post by Naerys »

Well, Vivax has been trying to solve, or atleast it looks like that.
Looking back at Hu Tao, her solving feels kinda forced tbh.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:21 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4992, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 4989, Naerys wrote: Well, Vivax has been trying to solve, or atleast it looks like that.
Looking back at Hu Tao, her solving feels kinda forced tbh.

Do you get the impression Hu Tao has been pocketing you?
Pocketing? I dont think so. Mimicking my reads? Yes
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5001 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4995, Vivax wrote:

In post 4168, Naerys wrote:

Finally some action
Different reactions, see?
In post 4522, Naerys wrote: Vivax is scum its basically confirmed
tbf at 4168 i was bored
In post 4521, Naerys wrote: Wait was that hammer
In post 4520, Vivax wrote: VOTE: Grackaroni

bonk :dead:
The bottom posts are chronologically inverted tho.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5001, Naerys wrote: tbf at 4168 i was bored
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5006 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Naerys »

And i allowed people to convince me that oats could be scum, i should have stayed at Gob, i know that.
YOu have to admit Vivax, that Hu Tao´s voting yesterday doesnt look good either
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5011, Vivax wrote:
In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
:roll:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5029 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:42 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4802, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: grack

Fine ill go grack. Like I said it doesn't matter. Grack/luca/vivax solves the game imo
This kinda lacks nervousness from a mislim, since we were close to mylo.
Also i feel like Hu was silently supporting me not suspecting Darth
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4239, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 4228, Naerys wrote:
In post 4226, SuperfluousNinja wrote: You are making it very hard to scumread you, Naerys. lol
Good, beceause i am town.
Vivax and Grack it is. I didnt like Vivax in previous day and Grack has some pretty bad wagon positions.
I agree with this. At first I thought vivax was town but I remembered something he did that was sus. When I put gob at e-1 he unvoted. Originally I thought it was to protect oat but I think it was to give gob more time to fake claim a role.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Naerys »

Also Vivax conveniently fgot to mention that Gob fakeclaimed tracker, thats why in the end we went with oats.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5041 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:52 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5039, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5011, Vivax wrote:
In post 2814, Naerys wrote: Hmm i am kinda thinking about the nightkills. Either scum got really lucky or there is person with good analytical mind
This is funny because she was casting suspicion without being caught up.
But maybe she knew she had someone with said analytical mind on her team.

Dann tbh, let's remove the two n and a b
Da th

GOTCHA
:lol:
:roll:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5064 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:17 am

Post by Naerys »

I need a break, gooing to do something else for bunch of hours.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5097 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:38 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5062, Hu Tao wrote: Also Naerys I'm still waiting for you to show me where I was 'forced'
In post 223, Hu Tao wrote: Maybe OoO but like I said I don't have much of a strong read
In post 879, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 878, Dannflor wrote: thoughts on Roden, hu tao?
I have no clue. I eliminated him wrong last game so maybe that's why I haven't given much thought on him here
In post 960, Hu Tao wrote: None of these are actual good reasons to scumread me. If I was scum I could easily make up reads if I wanted to. So me saying what's on my mind and being honest is not a bad thing.
(i actually like this post, i am putting it here just for my observation sake)
In post 966, Hu Tao wrote: I'm just someone who takes awhile to come up with reads in general. You can see any of my past town games and see this as fact if you really need to.
Admittedly this makes me feel better about Hu
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5098 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:41 am

Post by Naerys »

Also the interactions in Hu´s ISO indicate she cant be scum with anybody
If Hu and Luca are both town then the scum team is obviously Darth and Vivax
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Naerys »

I am not sure what are you trying to say? Do you mean that DP and Luca arent scum or what?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5122 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5119, Vivax wrote:inflexible.
i am literally doing wild mental gymnastics today and thinking about every possibility
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5126 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5125, Vivax wrote: Mafia are less inclined to read attentively and with gob having diarrhea they probably stayed out of scumchat.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5127 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:29 am

Post by Naerys »

Darth i will answer tmorrow, i am tired and i need to sleep
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5235 (isolation #146) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:21 am

Post by Naerys »

Okay based on the fact game is not over yet, atleast one of Hu/Vivax is town
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5236 (isolation #147) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:22 am

Post by Naerys »

And i dont think scum would make such spectacle at this stage, so one of Luca/DP IS a scum
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5237 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:22 am

Post by Naerys »

But also one of Luca/Dp is a town
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5238 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:24 am

Post by Naerys »

possible pairings:
Hu/Luca
Hu/Darth
Vivax/Luca
Vivax/Darth
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:28 am

Post by Naerys »

Vivax/Luca feel unlikely, they could just pocket Darth and be done with it
Vivax/Darth feels unlikely due Vivax pushing Darth at this stage

that leaves us with Hu/Luca and Hu/Darth
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5243 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5241, Hu Tao wrote: Why don't you think this?
Luca and Darth team could both just go with "vivax is scum" stuff and be done with it, instead of all this drama
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5244 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 am

Post by Naerys »

Hu, out of Luca and Darth, whom are u leaning scum?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5248 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:36 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5246, Hu Tao wrote: Darth has been trying to push me as scum for what I consider bad reasons all game.
could you post some of his pushes?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:37 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5247, Hu Tao wrote: I don't buy this. So basically you think I'm scum?
I am brainstorming.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5250 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:37 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5246, Hu Tao wrote:You?
Leaning Darth as scum for now.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:47 am

Post by Naerys »

It would be nice if Darth commented on this, once he comes here. I owe him answer to his question, i will be back in couple of hours for that.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5124, DarthPunk wrote: Naerys can you outline your read progression on Luca, cause early on you had him town, so what changed?
First i find interesting that gob
never voted Hu or Luca
even tho he voted plenty of townies, without much sense
Then its bunch of vote counts where luca doesnt really look good
In post 3750, Gypyx wrote:
2.9 (no changes)
Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Hu Tao
[Exe-2]

Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / gob
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax

Not Voting (1):
Grackaroni

Mod Notes.
In post 4100, Gypyx wrote:
Oatsmaster (4) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor / Luca Blight / Grackaroni
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / Hu Tao / Darth Punk / Vivax
[Exe-2]

SuperfluousNinja (1) :
outoforder
outoforder (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
oatsmaster

Mod Notes.
curious thing about that one is that one scum was 100% bussing, also Luca looks really BAD here

I allowed then Luca sway my mind a bit then, if he and vivax were buddies then all they really needed was to pocket you and yeet me or hu
but looking at those vc i am leaning luca again lol
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5258 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:11 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5256, Hu Tao wrote: Maybe I should just go with my reads going into today. Because if i was right I'd be so sad :lol:
Do you think that scumn vivax and luca would try to yeet darth instead of pocketing him and trying to yeet me or you?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5263 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:30 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 4104, Vivax wrote: I forgot that gob claimed tracker. I hate mornings.

VOTE: Luca Blight

He didn‘t.
Vivax here rather quickly got off gob, even tho with valid reason
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5264 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5262, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5254, Naerys wrote: It would be nice if Darth commented on this, once he comes here. I owe him answer to his question, i will be back in couple of hours for that.
What do you want me to comment on here?
On Hu Tao showing post where you SR her,she said your reasons were bad
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5268 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5242, Naerys wrote: Vivax/Luca feel unlikely, they could just pocket Darth and be done with it
Vivax/Darth feels unlikely due Vivax pushing Darth at this stage

that leaves us with Hu/Luca and Hu/Darth
what do you think about my brainstorming here, Darth
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5336 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by Naerys »

WHY DID YOU VOTED
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5339 (isolation #163) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by Naerys »

damn your recklessness
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Naerys »

HU I WAS ON YOUR TRAIL
AAAAAH
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:36 pm

Post by Naerys »

@mod nominate Hu and Darth for great scum play, thx
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5357, Dannflor wrote: the game was frustrating at times but i feel there's a lot to learn from it
yeah unfortunately i started to think too late and Darth kinda swayed me
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Naerys »

overall i have been stupid, sorry town
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5369 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5368, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 5362, Gypyx wrote: i would also like to point out the fact that Hu Tao and gob rolled scum together in 2 simultaneous normals lol

This was pretty funny
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5373 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

Anyway, good game, thanks for modding Gypyx :D
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by Naerys »

I still think Luca looked really scummy.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5379 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Naerys »

I am trying so hard to improve myself as town and then scumTao explodes in my face :lol:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:48 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5381, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5376, Naerys wrote: I still think Luca looked really scummy.

I'm curious why you think this?
your position on vc looked really bad
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5387 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:51 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5385, Vivax wrote: So town yeeted Oats on their own while both scum chilled on gob and laughed.

My nightmare came true.
This is kinda humiliating.
Reminds me my recent game with scum Black :(
Stupid me
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5386, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5383, Naerys wrote:
In post 5381, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5376, Naerys wrote: I still think Luca looked really scummy.

I'm curious why you think this?
your position on vc looked really bad

You have to consider that if I was scum then I would consciously try to look good on the VC's.

It's the reason I don't put a lot of stock into VC analysis generally.
its interesting to look at how wagons are created and fall apart, it helped me to catch scum twice
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:59 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5392, Luca Blight wrote: It was hard at times just to keep up with the pace of it D1, actually.
i agree
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5396 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 5395, Vivax wrote:
DarthPunk (4) :
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
This VC tho
it was truly well made
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5400 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:04 pm

Post by Naerys »

that moment when gob cried "hu tao help me" lol :lol:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5437 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:09 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5426, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 5361, Gypyx wrote:
In post 5355, Naerys wrote: @mod nominate Hu and Darth for great scum play, thx
players are also allowed to write the noms :P
Absolutely wrong! Only mods are cool enough to right noms!

/jk if not clear
oh look who was watching us :p
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5445 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5443, DragonEater70 wrote: Thanks, I /inned.
never enough mafia, huh?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5451 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:21 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5449, DragonEater70 wrote: Alright let's see! I'm excited to try
Have fun :D
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5454 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5453, DragonEater70 wrote: Nice Avatar (The Last Airbender) you have
I have been watching the new version by Netflix and i loved it
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5456 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:27 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 5455, DragonEater70 wrote: Is there a new version? I didn't know that
yup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_T ... TV_series)

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”