He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #107 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 105, GuyInFreezer wrote: And for what makes them different,

“I have no reads” vs “I have reads”

If I simplify like this, then it looks very different, right?
I have no reads

Slow down everyone, it is a beautiful day outside and I don't want to effort right away
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 126, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 107, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 105, GuyInFreezer wrote: And for what makes them different,

“I have no reads” vs “I have reads”

If I simplify like this, then it looks very different, right?
I have no reads

Slow down everyone, it is a beautiful day outside and I don't want to effort right away
Drew you better hurry up if you're town because otherwise it's going to be like last time where I tunnel you until way too late into the game and boy, my not-so-town list is reducing at rapid pace!
Compared to Maria you moved at a.....ahem, turtles pace

For real though, gonna enjoy the weather and come back and 'effort' later this evening
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok no mafia is here so I can actually play now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 161, Doctor Drew wrote: Ok no mafia is here so I can actually play now
*Not mafia

Of course there is at least two Mafia here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 163, KayJayQueue wrote: Another serious question - is that a real thing? Is that a viable play? The rainbow bold just threw me for a loop.
Well, that is just Not Mafia's intro to any game they are in
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 152, GuyInFreezer wrote: Ok this one is kinda hard to explain, but from all the games I’ve played and seen, there are few patterns made in my head about certain types of play style, and how they usually operate alignment wise. Gob is one such case. It’s not perfect (notice that I haven’t called Gob locktown), but it’s enough at this stage of the game unless something happens.
Are you saying this specifically for Gob? Or just in general?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 142, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 118, Solon wrote: I'm not taking any liberties or twisting arguments.
I am telling you that you are twisting my arguments and misrepresenting them. I know what my arguments are, what I am saying, and you do not. It is not
your
place to decide whether
you
are fairly representing what
I
am saying. It is
mine
and mine alone.
I really vibe with this, seems like genuine frustration.

Roland, how much experience do you have with mafia?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Roland
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 172, RolandOfGilead wrote: Indeed, it makes perfect sense to abandon a town read and do a complete 180 if a person answers your question about mafia history and makes a dark tower reference. This vote makes perfect sense.
I have a strong disdain for the works of Stephen King
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 172, RolandOfGilead wrote: Indeed, it makes perfect sense to abandon a town read and do a complete 180 if a person answers your question about mafia history and makes a dark tower reference. This vote makes perfect sense.
Also, who said I was town reading you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 176, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 175, Doctor Drew wrote:
I thought that was what you meant to convey when you commented on my frustration. I guess that wasn't your intent, then?
What do you think my intent was?

Also about asking what your mafia experience was as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 176, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 175, Doctor Drew wrote:
I thought that was what you meant to convey when you commented on my frustration. I guess that wasn't your intent, then?
What do you think my intent was?

The intent on asking about your mafia experience I mean, if that wasn't clear
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 179, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 174, Doctor Drew wrote: I have a strong disdain for the works of Stephen King
Damn, that sounds like Misery but good for you for taking The Stand. Your strong opinions are The Shining quality here. IT must be difficult to be the Gunslinger in what must feel like The Dead Zone, Under the Dome. Maybe we should pull a Shawshank Redemption and bust out of this Pet Sematary to send the scum walking down The Green Mile. Anyway, let’s get back to the game and catch some bad guys!

Carrie on.
Great post, I actually do love Stephen King.....check out the show Mercedes Man of you can(streaming somewhere I can't recall at the moment lol)

I made my post for the lulz
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 183, gob wrote:
In post 181, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 179, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 174, Doctor Drew wrote: I have a strong disdain for the works of Stephen King
Damn, that sounds like Misery but good for you for taking The Stand. Your strong opinions are The Shining quality here. IT must be difficult to be the Gunslinger in what must feel like The Dead Zone, Under the Dome. Maybe we should pull a Shawshank Redemption and bust out of this Pet Sematary to send the scum walking down The Green Mile. Anyway, let’s get back to the game and catch some bad guys!

Carrie on.

In case anyone is wondering, this is the most award-worthy post of this game.
The game barely started and you're already throwing out value judgements every which way. How about you yourself move the game state forward? Hm? These posts are just as worthless as many as mine.
Ugh, I both hate and love you Gob.

Never change....I guess

I need to teach you in the snarky ways though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 182, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote: What do you think my intent was?
To convey that you were townreading me.
To understand me better. For the same reason anyone asks anyone how much experience they have in any activity they are participating in.

These feel like some pretty straightforward questions and I don't understand why you needed to ask them.
In the interest of full disclosure....

Your frustration felt genuine....but is very easy to fake as scum. I wanted to know your experience since N00b scum would have a harder time faking it imo(and tbh, it did have a tinge of fakeness to it). Your response to my question made me feel good to throw a vote out to see what happens.

And kinda seems like you acted in a way that someone who knows how the game works, but doesn't have all the experience would react as scum

Also makes me feel as of your buddy(if I am correct about you) is not as present as you are to guide you a bit
In post 185, RolandOfGilead wrote: What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
More votes please
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 188, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 186, Doctor Drew wrote: I made my post for the lulz
What a coincidence! So did I :lol:
You definitely are creeping up the ranks of my new favorite poster on here lol :lol:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 191, RolandOfGilead wrote: So you don't think that's townie of Gob to have reacted like that? Like what is the issue you take with what I just pointed out?
Again....more votes please
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 194, RolandOfGilead wrote: Alright well I tell you what dude, if you think people are going to join a bandwagon to vote for me for making a good point about Gob's behavior then good luck with that lol. You are free to conf-bias your way into a read on me if you like but, as one of my town reads, I hope you instead do something that is actually productive, like giving more thought to my case on FancyPants, for example.

At the very least, you really shouldn't act like you have the game figured out when you haven't seen enough content from everyone yet. Who are you to say that the scum team is not fully contained in the people who have hardly posted a thing in this game, which includes Random Nurse (3 posts), FancyPants (1 post), and Not_Scum (1 post)? I know it is fun to go all inspector gadget on what you have and solve the puzzle, but it's probably a lot more likely that the people hardly saying anything are the ones more worthy of your suspicion.
Ok, whats your case on FancyPants?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 196, RolandOfGilead wrote: ...this whole situation with Gob is predicated on what I said about him in the case I wrote on FancyPants. I said I didn't think Gob had done nearly enough to deserve a town read at that point, which was relevant for my case on FancyPants. Gob was frustrated to hear that and expressed these frustrations, and importantly he was frustrated about the implication that he wasn't moving things forward, not that he wasn't being townread. I think that's a good reason to townread him.

You hated this line of thinking so much that you not only voted for me for saying it; you are even encouraging everyone else to vote for me for saying it. And now I find out you don't even know where the line of thinking originated from? Not to mention you seem unable to even explain your rationale anyway? So clearly this case of yours is bullshit.

On top of that, it's really strange you haven't read it, since my frustration post was 142, and my case post was 147, but you somehow missed post 147 entirely, even though it's probably the most useful thing I've said so far and was only 5 posts down from what you responded to. So you just stopped reading or something? I am supposed to believe that you read 142, you had enough of a scum read on me at that point to set up a tricky question for me, but then you suddenly lost interest in anything else I had to say beyond that, despite me being interesting enough to you that you'd want to ask me a tricky question like this.

I'm also rereading what you said earlier:
In post 166, Doctor Drew wrote: I really vibe with this, seems like genuine frustration.

You are surprised (!) that I read this to mean you must think I am town. I am starting to think that perhaps I caught an action that didn't align with your words and you are suddenly forced into a really weird explanation of the words you wrote. I don't otherwise know how to explain what you're doing here, other than to think that maybe you just kinda blurted these words out without really thinking about the message that was coming through. I can't find a way to read this and make sense of the vote you cast.

Right now I feel good about GuyInFreezer, Solon, Kay, and now Gob, and I am null on Random Nurse and not_mafia until they say more. But it is still entirely possible that you and FancyPants are the scum team. At the very least, you're in my scum pool now so

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Yes I read your displeasure with Fancy's vote on me, and read on Gob.

Why are you scum reading them and not Random Nurse and Not Mafia.....two others who have barely posted?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 213, Solon wrote:
In post 210, FancyPants wrote: I think townies are just as eager to defend themselves as scum, in some ways it's more emotional to defend oneself as town because you know your accusers are wrong. Whereas if you're scum you know your accusers have a point.

Do you buy that Drew's is not an implicit town read of Roland?

I would interpret it as a conditional townread, depending on Roland's experience of the game.

I certainly don't think it's scummy of Drew to have townie feelings about Roland and to then change to scumreading him upon further developments. I've done the same myself, as Roland appeared very townie early in the game, but he seems scummy in his recent exchange with Drew.
^^^

Check out the big brain on Solon!

They understood why I asked the question about Roland's experience with mafia.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 243, GuyInFreezer wrote: Drew a little bird tells me that you asked Roland for experience and jumped on him once you learned that he’s kinda new. What would you tell the little bird about it?
I would tell that bird to take the same Drew reading class that the turtle needs to take.

I asked the question since I didn't think someone who has never played the game could fake the genuine frustration that I pointed out, once they said they had some experience playing the game I was curious how they would react to a naked vote.

If anything was conditional it was my vote on them, which now is a vote on scum me thinks.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 319, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 311, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 307, GuyInFreezer wrote: Wdym I’m a victim too!

At this point I’m waiting on nurse to show up before I go guns blazing

But what's the point? If two people are just trolling and not even trying, that could be the entire scum team right there and all of our solving efforts are pointless. If people aren't even participating, we are powerless to actually get to the bottom of anything.
Do you think Gob is scum from all this?
I actually do think this makes the slot more likely town, I honestly feel like Gob gets bored as town and just goes into business for himself.

He needs to learn how to shit post while still staying within the lines
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, sucks that the newer players here had to put up with it....most games go smoother than that here lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 325, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 324, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, sucks that the newer players here had to put up with it....most games go smoother than that here lol.
I’ll hold you to that lol
Lol, I am sure the replacement will be great and.....
In post 326, Thomith wrote:
JacksonVirgo replaces gob.
.....ahhh! Oh no everyone run away!!!!!

(Jk, Jackson is great)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 332, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 324, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, sucks that the newer players here had to put up with it....most games go smoother than that here lol.
What a disgraceful lie
Well I mean, many games are each their own interpretation of a trainwreck....but in a beautiful sort of way
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 373, JacksonVirgo wrote: I agree with your Roland, Freezer and Solon reads. I am not sure where the Drew one is coming from, and I ask not just because I wanna read Drew.
I know you are still catching up, but anything you want to ask me?

Pre Edit: I do agree about Kay, something seems kinda forced about their posting.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 382, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 378, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 373, JacksonVirgo wrote: I agree with your Roland, Freezer and Solon reads. I am not sure where the Drew one is coming from, and I ask not just because I wanna read Drew.
I know you are still catching up, but anything you want to ask me?

Pre Edit: I do agree about Kay, something seems kinda forced about their posting.
Do you agree with those three as Town? What's ur read on Fancy?
Well I think it is obvious my feelings on Roland lol.

Fancy, I can't understand how they got their read on me, I wouldn't say very town, but does reek of needing to do something....as I am typing this I am back and forth if that is scummy or not

Solon, the only person to really understand what I was doing with Roland, so I could be pocketed into thinking they are town(but probably are town anyways)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 388, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 387, Doctor Drew wrote: Well I think it is obvious my feelings on Roland lol.
True, can you elaborate on that somewhat?
Lol, I am voting them and have called them most likely scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 390, JacksonVirgo wrote: Yeah I know, I'm asking for reasoning cuz I don't recall anything. I have them as the top town which is why I ask specifically
I thought there reaction to my question to them about their experience coupled with their reaction to my naked vote on them just reeked as scum, not to mention how they went all omgus on me.

Also how he just assumed that I was town reading him, just feels like caught scum panicking.

There still is like 15% of me that could consider that I am tunneled and the reaction was frustrated townie, but my gut tells me otherwise
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 458, KayJayQueue wrote: Someone come give me a read to think about, I need a distraction lol
How about Gif?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 460, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 358, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 231, RolandOfGilead wrote: On a side note, I no longer scum-read FancyPants. It obviously makes no sense for him to be partnered with Drew, since he initially voted for Drew (which, sure, you could argue was distancing) but then finished his analysis of the game, gave a good summary of where he thinks things are at, and then allowed his vote to stay on Drew, not taking the out (much harder to convince me that that is distancing). Drew is my heaviest scum read at the moment so I'm more inclined to align my reads with that in mind.
Are you changing your read on them because of your read on Drew?
Yes. If my read on Drew somehow got flipped, then my townread on FancyPants would probably change.

I want to lay down my case on Drew and see if he'll actually respond to it. One of my biggest issues right now is how evasive he's been with me.
Evasive how?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 231, RolandOfGilead wrote: On a side note, I no longer scum-read FancyPants. It obviously makes no sense for him to be partnered with Drew, since he initially voted for Drew (which, sure, you could argue was distancing) but then finished his analysis of the game, gave a good summary of where he thinks things are at, and then allowed his vote to stay on Drew, not taking the out (much harder to convince me that that is distancing). Drew is my heaviest scum read at the moment so I'm more inclined to align my reads with that in mind.
Yes. If my read on Drew somehow got flipped, then my townread on FancyPants would probably change.

I want to lay down my case on Drew and see if he'll actually respond to it. One of my biggest issues right now is how evasive he's been with me.
Also making associatives on D1 before a flip is a slippery slope(though most people tend ignore that anyways lol)

Imagine I didn't exist(a sad thought for mafiascum I know), would you still scum read Fancy?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 465, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 459, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 458, KayJayQueue wrote: Someone come give me a read to think about, I need a distraction lol
How about Gif?
What is your opinion on this GIF person?
I remember subbing into a large game awhile back into their slot, they were town and slightly fake claimed, which I of course went with, we were a goose one two punch that led town to victory.

Also their alt likes to tunnel on me haha

But here, I dunno......I will say town, but feels like here you are dancing in the shadows a bit like scum would if things are going their way D1......but that is bordering on tinfoil a bit
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 466, JacksonVirgo wrote: Do you pronounce GIF like GIF, like GIF or like
Spoiler: GIF
I don't know why that reminded me of them lol, but you ever listen to Infant Annihilator?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 472, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 469, Doctor Drew wrote: but feels like here you are dancing in the shadows
Oh I always dance in the shadows, town or scum. I like being mysterious. Albeit, I toned it down a bit here cos I'm kinda treating this game as a newbie game.
But it's not really convincing of me to say it because I have almost 100 posts.
The tinfoil comes in since it feels like you know when to post, and know when to hang back.

But I will let you dance.....for now muah :twisted:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 476, GuyInFreezer wrote: Like I'm so town that I subconsciously do all the town things to pinpoint accuracy.
Lol, now you sound like Gob
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Roland, it is coup de grace.

Slight town points for actually knowing where my name sake comes from though lol(seems to be a mystery to some here)

If you expect me to respond to every point you are making, you will be disappointed. You have made up your mind on me and, best case scenario, have been tunneled on that to color your reads on others.....hence why i asked to think of a world that i don't exist here.

If you are town I will be the first person to say 'my bad my dude', but from my personal you just keep spewing scum.

Why did it take so long to actually case me after your omgus vote on me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 481, GuyInFreezer wrote: btw I've read the case.
I will avoid commenting on it until the man on the spotlight dukes it out first.
Meh, maybe when I am back home ony laptop
In post 482, KayJayQueue wrote: It was a fun read
It was actually, I do enjoy playing with Roland
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 497, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 494, JacksonVirgo wrote: I read the wallpost, and I'm glad I did cuz it gave me more resolve to keep my vote where it is*
If you really have to flip me in order to start taking my case seriously, you go right ahead. Whatever I need to do to get town pointed in the right direction.
I said I enjoy playing with you, that was a statement of general playstyle, not if if I think you are town or scum, or even if I read all your posts.

I wanna be mad at the lick my balls thing, but I thoroughly enjoy snark so I actually love it(I was curious how you react to me being a grammar nazi, and you did not disappoint lol

Also you still haven't answered my question about if I wasn't here, what would be your read on Fancy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 500, JacksonVirgo wrote: Drew, updated thoughts on Kay?
If Roland flips scum, then all eyes on Kay
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 507, JacksonVirgo wrote: I see, you took it that way
I think they might be scum either way, but seem locked in on Roland being town.....which obviously I don't get

Kinda like Gif, I feel like they aren't doing much to make things happen....and just letting things happen
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 463, Doctor Drew wrote:

Also making associatives on D1 before a flip is a slippery slope(though most people tend ignore that anyways lol)

Imagine I didn't exist(a sad thought for mafiascum I know), would you still scum read Fancy?
Ya....but this
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 510, RolandOfGilead wrote: Frankly Drew, if this really is a TvT between the two of us, you should be 100x more embarrassed than me, seeing as how you have 100 times as many posts as I do on this site.
You will learn I don't care about public perception of my play and go with my first instinct and gut.

Like I said, if I am wrong I will be the first person to apologize.

Pre Edit: It's cool Jackson
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 513, RolandOfGilead wrote: Why should I answer any of your questions when you won't answer any of mine? Why do you get to ask this of me?
Everything I have done involving you was to test your reaction, and every step of the way you spewed scum.

I purposely was hand off, as I said, and it wasn't until Solon posted that someone figured out what I was doing.

Since then you have been off to the races doing everything you can do to paint me as scum, and frankly making assumptions about what my intent was......even after I said what my intent was.

So, what do you want me to say? I think you are scum and have done all the heavy lifting for me here......and now you don't want to engage with me with any good faith, even after I admitted there is a small possibility I could be a bit tunneled on you.

Responding to petty insults will not helps things one way or another
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 517, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 513, RolandOfGilead wrote: Why should I answer any of your questions when you won't answer any of mine? Why do you get to ask this of me?
Everything I have done involving you was to test your reaction, and every step of the way you spewed scum.

I purposely was hand off, as I said, and it wasn't until Solon posted that someone figured out what I was doing.

Since then you have been off to the races doing everything you can do to paint me as scum, and frankly making assumptions about what my intent was......even after I said what my intent was.

So, what do you want me to say? I think you are scum and have done all the heavy lifting for me here......and now you don't want to engage with me with any good faith, even after I admitted there is a small possibility I could be a bit tunneled on you.

Responding to petty insults will not helps things one way or another
Ok if you are gonna insult me for anything, it will be for fucking up this formatting haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

For the love of......

I need a shot
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 185, RolandOfGilead wrote: What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
I agree that Gob/Jackson is town.....I have even said as much

Me asking for more votes on you have nothing to do with your read on Gob
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 526, JacksonVirgo wrote: You say if Rolex flips red to look at them, but I don't see why a scum would buddy this hard when it seems all the major voices (that are currently talking) are currently turning on him. She doubled down
I am not saying lock her as scum, but in a micro game you can't really buss your buddy too much and have to be much more nuanced about it.

And this is coming from someone who likes to buss their buddy lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 528, JacksonVirgo wrote: I ain't gonna lie, I was expecting to get pushed for shifting to Roland
Despite Gob being eww......I think most people thought he was town.

Is annoying repping into am obvTown slot though, I get it lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 525, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 523, Doctor Drew wrote: Me asking for more votes on you have nothing to do with your read on Gob
Then what DOES it have to do with?
If a Drew says reaction into the thread, but a Roland keeps ignoring it....

.....Did a Drew actually say it?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 535, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 532, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 523, Doctor Drew wrote: Me asking for more votes on you have nothing to do with your read on Gob

You didn't say it. Prove me wrong.
I have said that everything I did, and repeatedly said it, revolving around my initial question to you......my naked vote on you......and my asking for more votes on you......was to see how you would react.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 539, Doctor Drew wrote:

I have said that everything I did, and repeatedly said it, revolving around my initial question to you......my naked vote on you......and my asking for more votes on you......was to see how you would react.
In post 540, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 462, Doctor Drew wrote: Evasive how?
Gee I dunno man, maybe with shit like
In post 532, Doctor Drew wrote: If a Drew says reaction into the thread, but a Roland keeps ignoring it....

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Just because you willfully ignore something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 189, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 182, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 177, Doctor Drew wrote: What do you think my intent was?
To convey that you were townreading me.
To understand me better. For the same reason anyone asks anyone how much experience they have in any activity they are participating in.

These feel like some pretty straightforward questions and I don't understand why you needed to ask them.
In the interest of full disclosure....

Your frustration felt genuine....but is very easy to fake as scum. I wanted to know your experience since N00b scum would have a harder time faking it imo(and tbh, it did have a tinge of fakeness to it). Your response to my question made me feel good to throw a vote out to see what happens.

And kinda seems like you acted in a way that someone who knows how the game works, but doesn't have all the experience would react as scum

Also makes me feel as of your buddy(if I am correct about you) is not as present as you are to guide you a bit
More votes please
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 552, RolandOfGilead wrote: I feel like this is a simple, fair, and straightforward question, and yet you don't want to answer it at all, and I don't understand why. "Why oh why Roland can't you accept that I just kinda scumread you in a general sense and not get bogged down in these details?" Because the details are important to me, that's why. So let's please hash them out.
Why do you think I keep asking about how our read would be on Fancy if I wasn't in the equation?

I don't know how more clearly I can say this.......I was trying to see how you would react

Here it is again in all caps I WAS TRYING TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD REACT.

You are focused on the trees when the forest is right here smacking you in the face
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 565, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 558, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 552, RolandOfGilead wrote: I feel like this is a simple, fair, and straightforward question, and yet you don't want to answer it at all, and I don't understand why. "Why oh why Roland can't you accept that I just kinda scumread you in a general sense and not get bogged down in these details?" Because the details are important to me, that's why. So let's please hash them out.
Why do you think I keep asking about how our read would be on Fancy if I wasn't in the equation?
I haven't the slightest idea, dude. I can't read your mind so there's no way I can answer this question.
I don't know how more clearly I can say this.......I was trying to see how you would react

Here it is again in all caps I WAS TRYING TO SEE HOW YOU WOULD REACT.

You are focused on the trees when the forest is right here smacking you in the face
That's great, but can you at least understand why I might think that there was something in my Gob read that you thought was scummy? I get it and accept that you were trying to see how I would react, but can you please just toss me a freakin' bone here and acknowledge that when you say "more votes please" after what I said about Gob, you scumread something with my read on Gob?

I'm doing this because I want to see if it's even worth trying to get through to you, if I can get you to give me even the smallest bit of charity in this conversation.
On a very surface level read, I could understand that you thought it had something to do with Gob

But you seem to hyperfocused on that one aspect.....I just don't get it....especially since I came out of that with the wagon on me, not you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 562, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: RN
I hate limming all lurkers on D1.....but I am kinda ok with this here......and I think I am ok with Roland living for another day, I believe they will continue to spew scum if actually scum.......but do realize that we are also matching each other in frustration

VOTE: Nurse
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 617, RolandOfGilead wrote: UNVOTE:

I would very much like to hear more from GuyInFreezer today (the answer to my question in particular) and more from Solon too. It would also be great to hear literally anything at all from Random Nurse, but that's not looking likely. I'm definitely willing to hammer if we reach that point.
They certainly love their shadows

Does feel as if this game has stalled a bit without them and Solon.....and the eternal wait for Nurse to do something
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 636, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 635, JacksonVirgo wrote: If I throw the top town { you, GIF, Solomon, Drew, Kay} and the rest of the players. I think there's a scum in each, assuming two evils of course
This is how I’m feeling too (except me, I’m good)
Not saying I believe my own crazy thoughts(but hey, been slow in the game today so why not get a bit kooky)

What if the scum team is JV/Kay, and that is why Kay was so frustrated with Gob. Literally just a thought that popped in my head and made me say 'hey wait a minute'

Like I said, not anything I will push, or even have any concrete evidence of......I just kinda wanted to say it in the off chance I am right and can gloat post game lol(after town loses of course haha.....no stopping that team me thinks)

Ok, I will take the tinfoil hat off now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 637, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 636, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 635, JacksonVirgo wrote: If I throw the top town { you, GIF, Solomon, Drew, Kay} and the rest of the players. I think there's a scum in each, assuming two evils of course
This is how I’m feeling too (except me, I’m good)
S+(7I/11) could you vote Mary Seedcole please? I need to test something
Who was Seedcole again?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 646, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 645, JacksonVirgo wrote: Oh shit that was meant for the scum PT, everyone ignore
In before someone gets all serious and accuses you of breaking the rules even though that was obviously a joke :lol:
*PM's Anix*
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I do remember a recent game where Dragoneater did accidentally post in the game thread when he meant to post in the scum PT.....so it actually can happen lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 650, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 649, Doctor Drew wrote: I do remember a recent game where Dragoneater did accidentally post in the game thread when he meant to post in the scum PT.....so it actually can happen lol
Was it on this site that someone accidentally showed a screenshot if a spreadsheet and at the bottom there was a tab called “super secret mafia strats” or something. That shit is what I strive to do
I don't recall that, but would be funny as shit if it did happen here lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 682, Solon wrote: It's ironic that as Freezer feels better about Drew, I feel worse. I don't think Drew has developed since his early townie-looking push on Roland. So again, I'm perplexed as to why Freezer is
now
starting to townread Drew based on developments.

What developments??
I definitely agree with this take on Gif
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 685, Solon wrote: As of page 21, we have:

Town:
Jackson, Roland, Kay

Null:
FancyPants (I've liked a few of his posts, like his points regarding Drew vs Roland, but I've seen nothing that couldn't come from scum).

Scum pool:
Freezer, Not_Mafia, Random Nurse (just by PoE they seem quite likely to be scum), Drew (I liked his early push on Roland, but I can see Roland's points against him and he hasn't done anything of note since then).

I'm out of time, so will perhaps grace the thread with my presence once again in roughly ten hours.
Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 687, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 686, Doctor Drew wrote: Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?
I’ve been a fun, charming general presence but anything of note? No, I’ve added nothing.
You have been the light in this dark and muddy game of ours

Unless you are scum, then you are the worst thing ever
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 689, Solon wrote:
In post 686, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 685, Solon wrote: As of page 21, we have:

Town:
Jackson, Roland, Kay

Null:
FancyPants (I've liked a few of his posts, like his points regarding Drew vs Roland, but I've seen nothing that couldn't come from scum).

Scum pool:
Freezer, Not_Mafia, Random Nurse (just by PoE they seem quite likely to be scum), Drew (I liked his early push on Roland, but I can see Roland's points against him and he hasn't done anything of note since then).

I'm out of time, so will perhaps grace the thread with my presence once again in roughly ten hours.
Allow me to push back slightly on your read of me here, has anyone really done anything of note the last few days since the back and forth with Roland and myself?

That's a fair point, but it seems like you're just reacting to what's happening, for example replying to some of Roland's points against you, rather than pushing your scumread of your own volition. Personally, it would concern me a great deal if the majority of players were hard-townreading my top scumread who I think continues to '
spew scum
', so based on this context I kind of expected more.

I also think Roland's recent case on you was townie which, even though you are the subject of it, I would have expected you to acknowledge as being so, rather than doubling-down on your read without really going into detail on it, or having much energy or urgency to your push. It feels a bit comfortable and convenient to sit on your scumread in such a fashion.
It is more that I understand that pretty much everyone else is hard town reading him and won't push a useless vanity wagon, I made my point that I think is valid.....and hope that going forward more people can see things from my perspective.

Sometimes I like someone to 'expose' themselves so we have something to look back on depending how the game goes.

I also am not arrogant enough to think that I am 100% guaranteed correct, so I am fine with letting him live and am trying not to be tunneled on my scum read of him and listen to what he has to say in the off chance I am wrong about him(I tend to be about 50/50 on early hard scum reads like this......sometime I nail scum that people think are town, and sometimes I am way off......but I hate going against my first instinct)

And I hate playing this card, but if I had a nickel for everytime someone described my style as 'you seem to just be reacting'......

Pre Edit: Trying to figure out Not_Mafia is definitely a fools game lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 692, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m not trying to figure it out, I’m trying to vote him out.
I do have a funny anecdote about my first experience with him(and a follow up experience).

He, and another player, both faked a cop guilty on me that led to my lim.......and because of fate's cruel breath I was actually scum caught in a crazy gambit by two townies.

Not long after that he did hammer town in in a game where I pulled so much shit out of my ass to win as scum, so I am grateful that he subbed in at the right time(tbf though, I was viewed as 'obv town', but the game was dragging and I was starting to get worried)

So while he can be a troll, he isn't all bad(and he actually has put in some effort here, believe it or not)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 694, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 693, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 692, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m not trying to figure it out, I’m trying to vote him out.
I do have a funny anecdote about my first experience with him(and a follow up experience).

He, and another player, both faked a cop guilty on me that led to my lim.......and because of fate's cruel breath I was actually scum caught in a crazy gambit by two townies.

Not long after that he did hammer town in in a game where I pulled so much shit out of my ass to win as scum, so I am grateful that he subbed in at the right time(tbf though, I was viewed as 'obv town', but the game was dragging and I was starting to get worried)

So while he can be a troll, he isn't all bad(and he actually has put in some effort here, believe it or not)
I think I skimmed some of that second game you’re talking about but I can’t remember if I was skimming for you or him. (or someone else in this game) Either way, I remember a game where you were “obviously town” as scum. That must’ve been fun, no one’s ever making THAT mistake again lol
Well he subbed in right at the very end, and I wasn't 'obv town' until the last day as well

Was it the Defcon 6 game you were looking at? Such a very unique game that I also was 'obv town' since I nuked(there wasn't NK's, but very player could nuke another player during the day) my buddy very early on, because I asked another player who I should nuke.....and he said my scum buddy lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, no one else from here(besides NM) were in those games lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

viewtopic.php?t=90946

Here is the game with NM repping in at the end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 698, KayJayQueue wrote: Hmm that wasn’t it. Maybe I need to take notes when I do shoddy research lol
Now I am curious what scum game of mine you were reading lol

There is a 9:12 setup one that I am very proud of as well, hope it was that
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 700, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: It is more that I understand that pretty much everyone else is hard town reading him and won't push a useless vanity wagon, I made my point that I think is valid.....and hope that going forward more people can see things from my perspective.

I am still genuinely confused about this, though. Your case on me was built on a test that you crafted yourself, and all you have shared with everyone else is that I failed this test of yours. None of us have any idea how this test was designed, what exactly you were looking for, what criteria you applied, really anything that would allow us to follow your logic and see how you arrived at your conclusion. I genuinely do not understand why you think this could ever persuade anyone. You did keep saying "more votes please" as if you thought that your case spoke for itself to the rest of town, and frankly, it just doesn't, not in the slightest. Thus my confusion.

I mean do you see the problem here? "I gave Roland a test and he failed it." That's what you have presented to this town as your case. Why would this be convincing to anyone? They don't know the details of your test, what to look for, what counts as "scummy" in your book. So how does that convince anyone?

Your results also seem contingent on my level of experience with this game, which, again, you don't know. And I do find it very interesting that after I've mentioned to you multiple times that I actually have NOT given you a good idea of how much experience I have with this game, you still have shown zero interest in collecting that information. I have not seen any "alright then, Roland, how many games of werewolf DID you play with your guild, how many town of salem games would you say you have played, roughly?" It strikes me as odd that your read is contingent on my experience, but you aren't actually interested in collecting the information to calibrate it properly...you seem content to just make up whatever suits you and roll with that. And THAT is very scummy behavior.

I just hope everyone in this town takes a good, hard look at the difference between the case I made on Drew and the case he made on me. Mine was entirely built on evidence that is clearly available to everyone to see, thoroughly documented, with nothing mysterious or left intentionally obscure. Drew's case on me is built on stuff he decided in his head that he refuses to discuss in detail or to present to everyone else, and it is built on assumptions he refuses to adjust or ask more questions in order to define better. Drew's case is built on things he can control; my case on Drew is built on things I CANNOT control as it is built entirely on what exists and what is in front of us.
Here's the difference

I am leaving room for being incorrect about you

You are not leaving room for being incorrect about me.......and every post you make just brings up the same 'gotcha' points you keep trying to make until you think you can get some votes on me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 721, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 719, Solon wrote: A psychic vision of a Not_Mafia/Drew scumteam just flashed before my eyes.

My tinfoil hat theory this morning is that Drew asked me my experience in mafia not because he was setting up an "is this guy scum" test but because he was setting up a "can I get away with framing this guy" test.
That isn't really a tinfoil theory, and someone else already brought this up I believe.

But in this scenario where I am scum and am trying to frame you, I definitely would not ask the question about your experience beforehand......for this very reason.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 744, KayJayQueue wrote: I don’t think I’ve been giving off any “surety” that my reads are correct. I think you’re overestimating my confidence in my own reads. I said I’m 0% locked because I had no confidence in that read, not that there is 0% chance it could be both of them. It definitely could be.
Except that you did say that it is a 0% chance that the scum team is NM and Nurse
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 754, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 752, FancyPants wrote: I understand what you mean but 0% locked is still a weird phrasing. Even if one randomly selected scum pairings it would never be 0%, I understand the word ‘locked’ adds context but no townie is really locked onto a read anyway.

It’s really late for me so I have to go to bed but before I do,
@Kay, what’s your experience playing mafia outside of this site. And two:?
@kay if you had to eliminate someone this instant who would it be and why?
1. I played a few games around 2021 on discord but they weren’t long form like these. I watch mafia games on twitch/youtube though, but that’s the extent of my experience.
2. Not_Mafia
(Ok Fancy, now here is where you naked vote Kay and ask for more votes on her, works every time)

:shifty:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Since we are all about tinfoil theories this game, Kay is a secret alt of an established player here. I tried to do it but slipped in my first game lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 765, JacksonVirgo wrote: I think I've come to the conclusion that the N_M wagon is only existing because RN's wagon was being pushed up.
Like I get wanting to lim NM, but that would be a convenient person to push to try to save scumRN

Pre Edit: I just now realized that abbreviating Random Nurse is RN, and I think I need to sit down now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 787, GuyInFreezer wrote: Also it's kinda pointless to look at the associatives from wagon progression right now. It needlessly locks you into bias, when the reality could be vastly different from the assumption (I don't really think this, but for all we know, RNsnow and N_M could be both town).
Oh I don't like to go down the associative route until there is a flip, but it is an interesting observation by JV at the very least
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 792, Snow2697 wrote: Hi, has taken over RN's role. Quite a reading here. Will review during today.
Can you explain why Kay is scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 794, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 793, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 792, Snow2697 wrote: Hi, has taken over RN's role. Quite a reading here. Will review during today.
Can you explain why Kay is scum?
She’s not!

(I was hoping I could introduce you to the yellow m&m)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

The yellow m&m is the best cop you could ask for

Stares right into your soul.....
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 889, RolandOfGilead wrote: VOTE: Not_Mafia

This is 1 vote away from elimination. (And Not_Mafia has already voted himself so there's no danger of a meme hammer here)
In post 890, JacksonVirgo wrote: Not a fan of this route
In post 892, KayJayQueue wrote: I think I prefer Snow today but I’m happy with either snow or N_M. I just feel like N_M was more trolling than being scummy (yet is at the bottom of my list because everyone else feels better to me) whereas RN was null and then got replaced and snow’s contribution is just settling off red flags all over for me. I don’t know which one it is but I’m leaning snow over N_M.

Can we just hear from everyone once about their preference? I know we’ve heard from most players. I wonder Drew’s opinion on who to vote today? Anyone else who has more to say after snow’s analysis?

UNVOTE:
As I stated, I always hate limming a lurker on D1, but the way RN popped into the thread was bad(and thinking about it more, mention Hu Tao could definitely have been a dumb tell), so I was definitely ok with him being the lim. Snow actually has out effort in at least, but I am always weary when someone really towns it up when they repp in, so I am still fine with an RN lim.

I don't like limming NM, but I definitely get it, if it were a bigger game I would be totally fine with it, but would hate basically a policy lim taking out a townie in a game this size.

Problem is, I am still ok with a Roland lim, but am definitely in the minority there lol.

And GiF still is pinging me weird, but not sure I could(or even would want to) push them at this point.

Basically I am reluctantly fine with the lime being snow or NM
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

And yes, the lime is always great at finding scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 900, Solon wrote:
In post 895, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 889, RolandOfGilead wrote: VOTE: Not_Mafia

This is 1 vote away from elimination. (And Not_Mafia has already voted himself so there's no danger of a meme hammer here)
In post 890, JacksonVirgo wrote: Not a fan of this route
In post 892, KayJayQueue wrote: I think I prefer Snow today but I’m happy with either snow or N_M. I just feel like N_M was more trolling than being scummy (yet is at the bottom of my list because everyone else feels better to me) whereas RN was null and then got replaced and snow’s contribution is just settling off red flags all over for me. I don’t know which one it is but I’m leaning snow over N_M.

Can we just hear from everyone once about their preference? I know we’ve heard from most players. I wonder Drew’s opinion on who to vote today? Anyone else who has more to say after snow’s analysis?

UNVOTE:
As I stated, I always hate limming a lurker on D1, but the way RN popped into the thread was bad(and thinking about it more, mention Hu Tao could definitely have been a dumb tell), so I was definitely ok with him being the lim. Snow actually has out effort in at least,
but I am always weary when someone really towns it up when they repp in, so I am still fine with an RN lim.

I don't like limming NM, but I definitely get it, if it were a bigger game I would be totally fine with it, but would hate basically a policy lim taking out a townie in a game this size.

Problem is, I am still ok with a Roland lim, but am definitely in the minority there lol.

And GiF still is pinging me weird, but not sure I could(or even would want to) push them at this point.

Basically I am reluctantly fine with the lime being snow or NM

This is a strange sentence.
How so?

I have seen people repp into a scum slot and save it from a lim since they 'town it up' so much people move off them.

Not explicitly stating that is what is happening here, but always makes me a bit weary.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I guess I should have specified when someone reps into a slot that is highly scum read
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 905, Solon wrote: So you would scumread Snow no matter what he did, then?

Also, what did you mean by the Hu Tao dumbtell point.
Well that is a way of twisting my words, I said I have seen someone that is widely scum read get replaced, then the person who repps in does everything they can to be obvTown so everyone else starts town reading that slot.....and then oh look, that slot was scum all along.

I also said I am not explicitly saying that is the case here, but am always weary of this when someone reps into a scum read slot.

And yes, in a vacuum I do think Snow's catch-up was pretty good, but that discount the sins of their father.

And RN talking about Hu Tao in this game could be a dumb tell to try to show how much that haven't played attention to the game and just is a townie who is confused rather than someone purposely messing it up to save face
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 909, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 905, Solon wrote: So you would scumread Snow no matter what he did, then?

Well that is a way of twisting my words, I said I have seen someone that is widely scum read get replaced, then the person who repps in does everything they can to be obvTown so everyone else starts town reading that slot.....and then oh look, that slot was scum all along.

I also said I am not explicitly saying that is the case here, but am always weary of this when someone reps into a scum read slot.

And yes, in a vacuum I do think Snow's catch-up was pretty good, but that discount the sins of their father.

And RN talking about Hu Tao in this game could be a dumb tell to try to show how much that haven't played attention to the game and just is a townie who is confused rather than someone purposely messing it up to save face
*That doesn't discount the sins of their father
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 906, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 900, Solon wrote: This is a strange sentence.
it's consistent with their past games
I will translate to Auzzie for you next time
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 913, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 912, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 911, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 906, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 900, Solon wrote: This is a strange sentence.
it's consistent with their past games
I will translate to Auzzie for you next time
You'd be so kind?? :O
No secret languages allowed!!!
Don't be a roo lost on the top paddock, Kay
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 920, Solon wrote:
In post 909, Doctor Drew wrote:

I wasn't twisting your words, I was asking a legitimate question. Because if you will be suspicious of someone towning it up upon replacing into a dubious slot, then it seems you're always going to scumread that slot regardless. I get that once bitten twice shy and all that, but my overall impression of your post was that you were hedging your bets.

And your point about the dumbtell is that it was done on purpose to look townie by not knowing what's going on? In which case yes, I think that is a possibility.
I generally go with my first instinct, which is that RN is scum......so in a way I guess yes, I will scum read that slot unless something happens that can prove otherwise.

This is how I feel with Roland as well, except the support isn't there for a lim(as I mentioned)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 926, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 923, Doctor Drew wrote: I generally go with my first instinct, which is that RN is scum......

Well, based on your first instinct track record in this game, this is the strongest sign yet that RN is actually town.
I don't remember your flip, have you been confirmed as town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 928, RolandOfGilead wrote: I know I've waffled a bit tonight. I laid down some thoughts I had about Snow's arguments and realized that even I was not all that convinced by them, so I can understand why nobody else would be.

Although Snow's arguments were definitely inconsistent, I too have made arguments that are inconsistent. This game quickly becomes really complicated and I think maybe people conflate "you screwed up the facts!" with "you are scum!", maybe because you might believe scum want to distort the truth and such, but I also tend to think you'd have to kinda be a complete idiot as scum to just outright lie about stuff and call red blue and think you can get away with it and such. GIF obviously has a good point about how the context of my scumread on Gob was different from my non-scumread of GIF, but not fully grasping a context doesn't make a person evil.

I worry a little that we are all just plowing snow when he might not have had a real fair chance at catching up with the game. Haha, get it, plowing snow, snow, plow, hahaha get it haha okay I'll shut up.

Snow has at least given me SOME reason to think he's town. There's still plenty there to think he's scum too, but I contrast this with Not_Mafia who has given me ZERO reason to think he's town. I don't know how anyone can argue with a straight face that his reads list kinda makes sense when he listed himself as the scummiest person on there, and then proceeded to vote for himself. He is either open-wolfing or frankly we just rolled a really terrible teammate and them's the brakes and we just have to live with that, but I really just don't see a good path forward keeping him in this game if this is honestly how he's going to contribute to it.

That's why at this stage I prefer a Not_Mafia lim. Feel free to convince me otherwise.
So Roland/Snow scum team confirmed.

Oops all first instinct

Pre Edit: Nice setup there for when you are wrong

I know longer will go with a NM lim
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 932, RolandOfGilead wrote: You are welcome to go with the snow lim if you like. I'll even join you if that's what it takes to break you out of this.
I am already on Snow, come join :lol:
In post 933, RolandOfGilead wrote: BTW we really ought to thank each other for the free doctoring we've given each other tonight. No way scum kills either of us at this point.
Explain this?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 936, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 931, Doctor Drew wrote: I know longer will go with a NM lim
Drew, it's "no"! Duh!!11
Thank you for stepping in when auto correct didn't lol

But, nice deflection as well
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 940, RolandOfGilead wrote: Drew might have manipulated me into killing a townie, but if I don't vote here, he crucifies me. Well played if you really are scum, Drew, but a snow lim is not NOT what I want, so I'm frankly fine with this.
Wut????

I am the only one scum reading you.

If anything this makes me want to unvote snow

UNVOTE:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Roland
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 943, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 942, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Roland
Nooooo
In post 940, RolandOfGilead wrote: Drew might have manipulated me into killing a townie, but if I don't vote here, he crucifies me. Well played if you really are scum, Drew, but a snow lim is not NOT what I want, so I'm frankly fine with this.
Read this Roland post....really read it.....and tell me scum doesn't say that
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 946, RolandOfGilead wrote: Drew, you should really ask yourself this: if I really were scum, why the hell would I go after YOU?

You have a bajillion posts on this site. You've for sure played this game a lot longer than I have. I have, as of this post, 165. And you honestly think I'm fucking crazy and stupid enough to just pick a fight with a guy who has a ton more experience than I have at this game, instead of just sitting back and trying not to draw any attention to myself? Like how dumb do I have to be to do that? To embark on this brilliant play to escape detection by picking a huge fight with one of the most experienced people in the game, who oh by the way already has a suspicion of me.

Why would I need to argue that YOU were scum to deflect your attention from me? Why wouldn't I just defend myself and NOT stir up a fucking hornet's nest by suspecting you back? How do my actions as scum make any sense whatsoever here?

The only thing that logically explains it is that I do, in fact, think you are scum. There's no good explanation for my actions otherwise.
So after this back and forth with me and you, and me asking about your experience, and you saying you had a decent amount of experience......and then claiming that I was scum thinking I was going after a n00b.......and then you GOING AFTER ME......

You now are playing the 'scared newbie' card?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 947, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 941, Doctor Drew wrote:
Wut????

I am the only one scum reading you.

If anything this makes me want to unvote snow

UNVOTE:

Why does that matter, that you're the only one suspecting me? I trust that people have powers of persuasion in this game.
What sort of influence do I have that leads to your 'crucifiction'?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 951, RolandOfGilead wrote: If that's how you want to frame it, sure.

It's 1 am here, I sure hope that leaving my scum partner at 1 vote while I go unconscious for 7 hours and while another guy who has strongly implied he will finish snow off is around here and likely to pull the trigger does not somehow go terribly wrong!
You do need some help with math
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 955, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 953, Doctor Drew wrote:

It's 1 am here, I sure hope that leaving my scum partner at 1 vote while I go unconscious for 7 hours and while another guy who has strongly implied he will finish snow off is around here and likely to pull the trigger does not somehow go terribly wrong!
Can you not be rude and just tell me what I supposedly got wrong?
You got the math wrong just as you pointed out how I had a spelling mistake
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 957, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 956, RolandOfGilead wrote: If you're going to ride my ass no matter what I do
Dang, I always miss all the fun.
I am an ass man
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 974, Solon wrote:
In post 973, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 964, Solon wrote: Btw, how it is that Gob can be kicked from the game for not playing to his win condition but Not Mafia isn't?

Could it be because Gob is town and Not_Mafia is scum? Being anti-town therefore wouldn't be against his win con.
I think the bigger issue with Gob was the threatening to throw the game. Doesn’t that go against any win conditions no matter what side? At least that’s how I read it.

Tell me how Not_Mafia is playing to his win condition as town.

As scum, there's always the potential motive of reverse psychology - '
scum wouldn't be so scummy'.

If not_mafia is town then he is literally throwing the game. The fact he hasn't been kicked, when Gob has, implies to me that the former is scum while the latter is town.
You definitely can have issues with how NM plays the game, but Gob was forced replaced because he broke site rules...... absolutely nothing to do with what alignment he was.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1067, JacksonVirgo wrote: I had it written out as an EBWOP, but I'm not going to answer that yet but I'll explain around that. That feels weird that you're asking me instead of asking him to explain himself. The train of thought I'm following is of course loose, I'm not in his head but I don't see the "jumping to conclusions" which I believe you're scum-reading that part of his posts to be all that scummy at all. Drew was behaving incredibly loose towards Roland, his posts were directly showcasing that much. He said as much in his post that he wanted to just see what happens, test the waters. Which coincides with his previously loose posting. Can you not see progression there?

Roland: *makes behaviour that Drew deems easy to fake*
Drew: *goes further into that particular read, checking if it's fake*
Roland: *responds in a way that didn't quench drew's taste of blood quite enough*
Drew: "Your response to my question made me feel good to throw a vote out to see what happens."

It's always been loose, it's always been casual engagement to verify a read that Drew had.
This is pretty much what was going through my head, though I wasn't looking for blood lol

Pre Edit: And where is the scum motivation for me to push on someone who is widely town read?

Also, Malachi, you said something earlier that I was town reading Roland, I never said I was, I just thought his frustrations seemed genuine and wanted to see how he reacted to naked votes/pressure since scum or town usually will expose themselves this way, imo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1103, Malachai wrote: I agree. I think the scum team is Not_Mafia and Drew, and Drew's actions last night really bear that out too. I am highly skeptical that Snow is scum and I've found good reasons to trust everyone else.
I would enjoy that chaos of being scum with NM.

Also I don't believe you explained the logic behind why you think scum(me) would push someone(Roland) who is being universally town read.

What would I have to gain? It is not like I had heat on me......would only make sense if my buddy was being strung up......but then again why would I try to push someone who I know would be very difficult to push?

Unless you think I am some scum mastermind, and even if that is the case.......scumMe would push for more LHF

There isn't much logic behind your scum read on me, except you don't like how I have pushed your slot
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

That being said, I will get behind a NM lim
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1108, JacksonVirgo wrote: Now I will emotionally blackmail everybody by saying I will never think ur cool if ur into an NM elim
Pssh, I already have it writing that you think I am cool
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1112, Solon wrote: Drew, has you opinion on the Roland slot changed at all?
Somewhat yes, I do agree that the frustration leading up to his repp out would probably be more townie frustration, but he did show general frustration over certain things as well that are NAI imo(like getting upset when JV messed with his name).

And as I have said, was basically a vanity wagon for me and wasn't going to help anything if I kept pushing it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1113, KayJayQueue wrote: I need to ask another newbie question, please indulge me…

What does EBWOP stand for?

Thanks in advance.
Ya know, I know it means basically a post edit.....but still don't know what it stands for haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1159, GuyInFreezer wrote: I kinda wanna cfd drew now for funsies.
cfd?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1159, GuyInFreezer wrote: I kinda wanna cfd drew now for funsies.
Ok bring it on, I think we need some fun in the game right about now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I mean.....I was ready to tunnel you relentlessly....but how can I now??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1177, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1173, Doctor Drew wrote: I mean.....I was ready to tunnel you relentlessly....but how can I now??
VOTE: Quack
I assume that is me?

Gif, I think you do have an option at Plan A here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Not Mafia

If anything this is good for the game moving forward with no distractions
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

If NM flips town, then this was totally a policy lim

If they flip scum, then I am a genius and everyone should sheep all my reads going forward
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1097, GuyInFreezer wrote: Rolandslot, Jackson, Kay, and Solon townread is never ever changing for me so
No reason I am choosing this post in particular :shifty:

I just want more cats from Gif
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1227, JacksonVirgo wrote: Wait idt that was hammer
Ah shit, forgot NM was voting themselves before they switched to me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1228, JacksonVirgo wrote: I was using twilight to justify me not being assed to explain myself. Ima pretend it is and explain D2 anyway
This was all a reaction test for you

You failed
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I mean, Gif could make a cat themed vote as well
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1309, GuyInFreezer wrote: Never lim list:
Kay
Malachai
Solon
Jackson

Leftover:
N_M
Snow
Fancy
Drew

ATM my order of not-want-to-lim are as follows:
N_M > Snow > Fancy > Drew

I explained about N_M, and Snow I think is one of those players with exotic my-way trajectories, and by that I mean kind of a player whose posts make little sense that I don’t see them coming from scum. I already mentioned the 3-scum thing. 3-scum doesn’t make sense from the balance point of view, and if he’s scum, then he should know that 3-scum ain’t it. Also the whole Solon thing and not following the readlist when it comes to voting, I think… it’s too blatant? Yeah, blatant. I think it sums up the whole Snow’s play. It is definitely part playstyle thing, but yeah.

Fancy isn’t really hitting the town notes for me. Like I don’t see anything particularly scummy, but nothing particularly towny either. Almost feels like he’s playing carefully?

I keep going back and forth with Drew. At first I thought he was being impactful, but then it has fallen off. And then there was this part recently when I called for Drew flashwagon, he didn’t react to it until after I called it off, except for asking what cfd is. I think he would’ve at least given me a snark reply after learning what cfd is, and I don’t think he is the type to skip on any opportunities like that.
Lol, when I found out what cfd was I didn't think you were being serious, hence why I have said 'here is your chance for it's towards you in regards to it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1334, JacksonVirgo wrote: Omg it’s Doctor Drew, may I get an autograph?
It will cost you
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:03 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I actually think NM actually is scum here, there is definitely a sense of panic from them.

And this is definitely the most I have seen them actually play the game(the irony given the controversy surrounding him lol)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1383, GuyInFreezer wrote: VOTE: Drew

I have decided. If I'm wrong this time, then next time I play with him I just need to flip whatever read I have on him and it will be accurate.
Be the change you want

Aka.....you are yet again wrong
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1385, GuyInFreezer wrote: Drew why is your best option vote a vote a policy
It was seasoned with some policy since for reasons I gave, but as you discovered that wasn't the only or main reason, if anything I held back because I didn't want to make it about policy.

Also I still want Malachi, but no one still will go for it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1391, Malachai wrote:
In post 1387, GuyInFreezer wrote: Maybe this is a sign.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

What's the issue?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1396, Malachai wrote:
In post 1392, Doctor Drew wrote: What's the issue?

You actually think a band like Infant Annihilator is worth listening to!

If you are into music with dark, post-apocalyptic themes that is actually transcendent and changed the face of music, then for fuck's sake listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven! in particular is voted as the 19th greatest album of all time on rateyourmusic.com for good reason, and it is not filled with pretentious music snobs, it is filled with anyone who appreciates music, and thus if you appreciate those kinds of themes, then you should just listen to that and have your life changed.

I took a red-eye bus to Chicago to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor in concert in 2012. They played 4 songs in their 90 minute set and I swear to fucking god it was
THE GREATEST CONCERT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
And at this point I've seen so many concerts that if I don't wear earplugs to them, my ears hurt because they can't take the volume anymore. Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy who has seen Rush, Pearl Jam, even Bob fucking Dylan in my lifetime; I even once went to a concert headlined by both Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers and the opening band was this up-and-coming band called MUSE and I'd still tell you that the Godspeed show I saw is the greatest motherfucking live show I've ever seen.
Lol, IA is just a fun meme band that is a bit of a guilty pleasure, much prefer the drummer and guitarist's main band Black Tongue, that is much more serious and doomy.

I have heard good things about Godspeed, maybe I will check them out.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1398, Not_Mafia wrote: I was a Vanilla Cop, won't be town's biggest power but still a pointless elim based on playstyle differences and personal dislike.

Solon who is literally refusing to play the game for no valid reason would have been a valid policy lynch but he plays conventionally so he's being let off with it

KayJayQueue is scum, take that to the bank, he's used everyone letting him off with his "uWU silly newbie me" posting because "Not_Mafia mean silly cow man" as an excuse to quickhammer scot free

KayJayQueue + Doctor Drew scum team, quote me now, thank me later
Lol, apparently I am scum with multiple people

That would be an interesting setup ngl
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, I will wait to see a flip before I take what NM is saying as gospel
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1405, Malachai wrote:
In post 1399, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1356, GuyInFreezer wrote: Not_Mafia just could be a PR trying to set himself as a low-priority target
Why am I always right when I don't want to be right

You weren't right. You voted to kill him.
I can't lie, that is a great point assuming NM isn't just trolling some more
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1408, Malachai wrote:
In post 1406, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1405, Malachai wrote:
In post 1399, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1356, GuyInFreezer wrote: Not_Mafia just could be a PR trying to set himself as a low-priority target
Why am I always right when I don't want to be right

You weren't right. You voted to kill him.
I can't lie, that is a great point assuming NM isn't just trolling some more

Nobody cares, scum.
You need to start playing in a way that you can accept when you are wrong......assuming you are actually town.

There is no benefit to shutting out someone's reads, even if you highly suspect that person to be scum.

If you are scum, you are playing too brash and should tone it back slightly(being brash can be useful as scum to an extent imo)

#AsktheDoc
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1412, Malachai wrote: Which of you and I do you think dies tonight, GIF?
Ha, you think gif is that obvTown?

Also, that is a bad post to make if you are scum

Pre Edit: What the fuck dude, I am playing the game.....I thought your slot was scum, and still do....this is a game where people argue to make your point. I simply made a play to find out how much I can trust Roland, and seemed like I couldn't so pushed that angle a bit. If someone can't handle being pushed, no matter what alignment than maybe this game isn't made for them

I never insulted them or their play, I only wanted to find out their alignment.

So if you think I am scum, then fine....like I said that is the game.

But don't you dare act like I am some piece of shit who made someone have a breakdown because of how I played. That is a fucked up thing to say, for real
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1417, Malachai wrote:
In post 1005, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 959, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 955, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 953, Doctor Drew wrote:

Can you not be rude and just tell me what I supposedly got wrong?
You got the math wrong just as you pointed out how I had a spelling mistake

When a person says "you need help with math", they are making it personal when they insert the "you". My comment was on the comment; yours is about me, the person sitting in the Roland slot.

I apologize for what I said earlier when I said you, in particular, should be embarrassed about me flipping scum as I clearly crossed the line there. It's just you have done so too at this point.

You didn't seem to address this, Drew, which is why I ended up concluding that you're not the nice guy that you might claim to be. Want to address that now?
Ya I gave him some snark after he gave me some, again this is a game where people argue and sometimes people get snarky(i definitely do as do others......gif even just was scum reading because of my lack of snark).

If it affected Roland more than I thought, I will definitely apologize to him.....I don't want to make things bad for someone outside of the confines of the game.

But, why are you coming at me like I am some piece of shit? Again, that is fucked up by you to say.....and I will say again, if someone can't take some arguing that the game encourages, then maybe this isn't the game for that person.

You are making it personal now, if you think I am scum trying to bully Roland, then fine that is all in game. But you are questioning my character as a person here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1420, Malachai wrote: I mean he made a legitimate point that you made it personal, plus he even gave you the olive branch of apologizing to you, and you didn't say anything in return. So yeah, knowing his real alignment, forgive me for white-knighting the guy and drawing my own conclusions from there.
Well considering I was asleep when all that went down and when he repped out......when did I have the chance to address it or apologize?

And I literally just said I would apologize if my words affect him in a negative way.

So before you act like you are holier than thou, maybe consider that.

Also, are you seriously using you think I am the worst human being in the planet as a reason to scum read me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1421, GuyInFreezer wrote: Each day we stray further from mith’s path
Brb, gonna turn some water into wine
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1425, Malachai wrote:
In post 1423, Doctor Drew wrote: Well considering I was asleep when all that went down and when he repped out......when did I have the chance to address it or apologize?
In literally any of the time after you woke up. It's at least somewhat likely, if not very likely, that Roland is still reading the thread.
And I literally just said I would apologize if my words affect him in a negative way.
Honestly, I am so fucking sick of shit like this. "I will apologize IF I offended you". Own up, dude, and don't wait for some contingency of someone to tell you whether they were offended to acknowledge that you might have done some wrong. It should be enough for you to read the argument that he wrote and understand it as a legitimate argument and take action from there. People need to take more responsibility for their own actions.
Also, are you seriously using you think I am the worst human being in the planet as a reason to scum read me?
Come on dude, you are strawmanning my argument if you think I am portraying you as "the worst human being on the planet". I take issue with something you did and would rather you just own up to it and not add all these contingencies, but that doesn't mean I think you're "the worst human being on the planet". Roland made a legitimate point and it is already deserving of a response.

Either way, no, my scumread on you is not because of this. It's twilight so this is a good time to clear the air with shit like this.
You literally are calling me a terrible person because you think it was my actions that caused Roland to repp out, I don't think I did anything close to anything to make someone repp out, outside of maybe tunneling them? But that is part of the game, does it get annoying if you are town? Yes it does, but again part of the game

So ya, I don't think, nor do i think, I have any reason to apologize for a small bit of snark.......but if it did affect him more than I thought it would, again yes I would apologize.......also if it did affect him that much, I doubt he would continue reading the thread......plus I would reather speak to someone 1 on 1 to apologize, not just throw it out into the ether.

Also I will state again, I only gave him some snark because he gave me a bit first, I enjoy that sort of thing so I figured he could handle a tiny bit right back at him

And you just were saying how you don't care about my opinion because you think I am scum(which is fair), then went immediately into a holier than thou diatribe about how much of a terrible person I am......so how can I not expect the two to be related?

But now I am hangry, gonna eat some food
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1434, KayJayQueue wrote: I think Malachai is town. But I also think this conversation is excessive. I will say I don’t think Drew was being malicious, as someone who was present at the time. More than half this town has been being snarky to each other, but I didn’t think anyone was taking it personally.
You are probably right about Malachi being town

I ate something and am less angry lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1439, FancyPants wrote: For what it's worth I don't think Drew did anything thing wrong with regards to Roland - if he's scum he's allowed to do whatever he wants to win and you're both town those kind of interactions happen all the time.
If he wants to play mafia he's just going to have to get used to them and develop a thicker skin.

Anyway I guess the day could end any second. I still think it's snow for the record - I'd love to know why GiF is hard townreading them now. Kay, GiF and Jackson still my pool for the final one, I maybe need a reread during the night phase though - pointless until we actually see NM flip and confirm the claim.
I have trolled as scum saying I am town an what not before, no one make any assumptions before a flip here.

And literally I did it to expose town in any way I can

I still don't believe NM one bit
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1494, Malachai wrote:
In post 1465, JacksonVirgo wrote: Malachai dipped off, Snow actively avoided it which I considered Townie at the time hence my shift I was refusing to explain in the moment. Solon as a counterwagon is strange, but the alternative was NM who would have been their partner in a scum snow world. The pivot to Drew is awful but it would also explain why that happened to begin with. One of malachai and snow are wolves and we have the freedom to chop down both. I want to chop down both.

Frankly I am having a lot of trouble following your arguments and your thought processes.

It seems like so much of your reads are super heavily dependent on a town read of Drew. Doesn't that make you uncomfortable? Not even GIF considered Drew a townread, so what makes you so sure that he is?
Well Gif was back and forth on me, and everytime he thought I was 'caught scum' he quickly realized his read was incorrect.

Also, even if he didn't town lick me, why does only his reads matter? He is wrong about not lock towning me, so he is probably wrong about someone else he is lock towning.

Also I was gonna say we should lim off wagon, but Solons claim is just so bad.

I do feel we go Solon>Malachi>snow and that wins us the game

There is paranoia around Jackson and Kay though
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #139) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1495, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1494, Malachai wrote:
In post 1465, JacksonVirgo wrote: Malachai dipped off, Snow actively avoided it which I considered Townie at the time hence my shift I was refusing to explain in the moment. Solon as a counterwagon is strange, but the alternative was NM who would have been their partner in a scum snow world. The pivot to Drew is awful but it would also explain why that happened to begin with. One of malachai and snow are wolves and we have the freedom to chop down both. I want to chop down both.

Frankly I am having a lot of trouble following your arguments and your thought processes.

It seems like so much of your reads are super heavily dependent on a town read of Drew. Doesn't that make you uncomfortable? Not even GIF considered Drew a townread, so what makes you so sure that he is?
Well Gif was back and forth on me, and everytime he thought I was 'caught scum' he quickly realized his read was incorrect.

Also, even if he didn't town lick me, why does only his reads matter? He is wrong about not lock towning me, so he is probably wrong about someone else he is lock towning.

Also I was gonna say we should lim off wagon, but Solons claim is just so bad.

I do feel we go Solon>Malachi>snow and that wins us the game

There is paranoia around Jackson and Kay though
Lol I hope he wasn't licking me, town lock I mean of course
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1499, Malachai wrote: I guess my thing with Solon is... He REALLY had it in for Not Mafia. Genuine irritation.

You could argue that he was genuinely pissed at his scummate, but IMO this all went down far too early in the game for things to have come to blows between them. Like that would have to be one UG-LY scum chat for him to be that genuinely upset with Not Mafia just halfway through day one.

The other possibility, then, is that he's faking the whole thing, but man he was so close to getting himself axed with what he was doing. I don't really buy that a guy puts himself on the line like that unless his feelings were genuine. I mean he even bashed the entire Mafiascum site... That doesn't seem like an act to me.

I scratched my head over his announcement but I feel like once I asked some questions and got answers, it felt to me like he was telling the truth. His overall thought process does make sense to me. If you're worried about targeting someone who could leave you dead, I can see why you'd choose an obvious target.

I'm off the Solon wagon unless someone's got a compelling argument otherwise.
I was kinda thinking he was just generally pissed off at NM because he was his buddy, and I think that was legit anger. But he wanted people to see it so if/when there was a flip of NM, people would have the same reaction as you, Malachi.

That being said, I totally get where you are coming from......and this really is a case of wifom at its finest lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1502, KayJayQueue wrote: I don’t know how serious the first claim was, but we now have two town role claims. What do we all think about that?
What was the other claim? Did I miss that?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Malachai(I just realized I have been spelling your name wrong, apologies for that lol), is making the most sense here. I think it is just Solon, and the GG town well played.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1528, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1526, Snow2697 wrote: Kay - I have explained my position on you above.
The reason why I townread Jackson from VC is that I think that he committed his vote to NM - something he would not have done as scum, since he would have reserved possibility to vote me or another town if there is opportunity.
If I’m scum, how do you explain me not even trying to put Drew at E-1 and see if anyone bites? Why immediately go to hammer scum if it’s my partner? Make that make sense. I have no loyalty to Drew if NM and I are scum together, why wouldn’t I try to get a mislim? What do I gain from going straight to hammer instead of seeing in anyone would hammer Drew since he was getting enough heat? You are trying to force me into a scum role that makes no sense with what happened. I suggest you spend the next few days looking into someone else because I am a waste of your time. It should be clear by now that I am town.
Ok now Kay is making lots of sense as well.

In my head leaves Solon, Snow, Jackson, Fancy.....and in that order from most to least likely scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1531, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1529, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1528, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1526, Snow2697 wrote: Kay - I have explained my position on you above.
The reason why I townread Jackson from VC is that I think that he committed his vote to NM - something he would not have done as scum, since he would have reserved possibility to vote me or another town if there is opportunity.
If I’m scum, how do you explain me not even trying to put Drew at E-1 and see if anyone bites? Why immediately go to hammer scum if it’s my partner? Make that make sense. I have no loyalty to Drew if NM and I are scum together, why wouldn’t I try to get a mislim? What do I gain from going straight to hammer instead of seeing in anyone would hammer Drew since he was getting enough heat? You are trying to force me into a scum role that makes no sense with what happened. I suggest you spend the next few days looking into someone else because I am a waste of your time. It should be clear by now that I am town.
Ok now Kay is making lots of sense as well.

In my head leaves Solon, Snow, Jackson, Fancy.....and in that order from most to least likely scum
You still think there’s a chance I’m a wolf?
Not really, I should have put a big gap between you and Snow. But in my eyes you are still in the poe.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't know why you think I am some uncontrollable beast ready to unleash hell on whoever puts me at E-1 lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1559, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1254, FancyPants wrote:
In post 957, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 956, RolandOfGilead wrote: If you're going to ride my ass no matter what I do
Dang, I always miss all the fun.
Are big arguments fun when it's two people you town read? Frustrating for me. It's fun if you're scum - Kay continues to give me bad vibes.
Oh I didn’t even see this response. I think you misinterpreted my comment there. It was an immature joke about “if you’re going to ride my ass”, and I joked that I missed the fun, the fun being ass riding, not the context of the post in question. I was just trying to lighten the mood, as usual. Sorry that none of my jokes land, will I stop trying? No, not at all.
I enjoyed the joke :lol:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Snow

The informer must be dealt with(please someone get that reference)

I really trust Malachai, and this just makes sense
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1576, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1572, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Snow

The informer must be dealt with(please someone get that reference)

I really trust Malachai, and this just makes sense
A licky boom boom down
In post 1577, JacksonVirgo wrote: I hope I got that lmfao
Yes hahaha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1618, Thomith wrote:
Malachai is being replaced.
What the? That slot is cursed
In post 1620, Gimli wrote: im a townie

lets talk
I do agree with this statement
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1633, Gimli wrote:
In post 1630, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Snow

Yeah that one isn’t happening
but do walk me through your drew townread
Just keep reading
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1644, Gimli wrote: VOTE: snow

lets flip this

if it doesnt end the game ill read the rest
What's the VC?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1646, Thomith wrote:
Votecount 2.3
Votecount 2.3

Snow2697 (3):
KayJayQueue, Doctor Drew, Gimli
E-1

Not Voting (4):
Snow2697, Solon, FancyPants, JacksonVirgo

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-03-22 03:39:58)

Mod Notes
Solon is V/LA until Monday
I choose you Jackson!

Or Fancy, guess it doesn't matter who lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #153) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

That was a solid repp in Gim's, town MVP right there lol

Apologies again to Roland if it was me that caused you to repp out, just trying to play the game, but again my bad if I crossed some line.

Unfortunate little stretch with NM, but at least it turned into a clean sweep by town

Gg
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #154) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1659, GuyInFreezer wrote: This game is yet another reminder that my early game gut is way too good to be ignored.
And you even backed off tunneling me......eventually
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1667, Gimli wrote: thank you thomith for modding!
Nth this

There were definitely a few 'bumps in the road' you had to put up with, but still modded a relatively smooth game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh wtf, Malachai was Roland??

Ain't that some bullshit, now I am bit more upset about a few things
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1675, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1674, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh wtf, Malachai was Roland??

Wait what?
Look at the Ban thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #158) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1677, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1676, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1675, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1674, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh wtf, Malachai was Roland??

l
Wait what?
Look at the Ban thread
…I’m so confused why you’d replace…yourself? lol
Basically to yell at me from what I can gather.

The real fucked up part is that Malachai PMed after the game to apologize about it, even saying that he tends to white knight people and said he was a bit drunk that night and went too far.

And acted like he wasn't also Roland!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #159) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also what a way to make my 10,000th post lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #160) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ha, I can just picture the look on their face as they finally understood an IP address is
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #161) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1685, Cabd wrote: In fairness to me re: last statement, they didn't come clean about the THIRD alt so meh
That is what got to me the most, they didn't even admit to me that they were Roland and even still tried to keep the scam going.

They are like a poor man's Kayser Soze

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”