farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Big Brother Mafia - Town wins!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Welcome to Big Brother I'm your host farside.
All the players are competing for a cool 1 million dollars in prized which will be split between the group.......did I forget to mention that little detail.

Where is Julie Chen you may ask well she was shot by the evil chen bots. There is also the mafia producers in the game trying to manipulate the players to give into their emotions and please the audience that toons in to watch their misery!

Lets met the players!!!! (5)
Crazy
snow_bunny
Kmd4390
Hewitt
bv310
saberwolf

PaltryExcuse
MrFinch
pablito
Grandi
whoot1234

Llamafluff
Kast
zwetschenwasser

animorpherv1
BV310
SlySly
Sironigous

coup d'etat clues:

Clue #1.

Clue #2.
Clue #3
Last edited by farside22 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

During each gameday, one player will be crowned with the role of Head of Household (HoH) and has the responsibility of nominating two players for eviction (lynch). The players will have the opportunity to discuss potential candidates before and after the two nominees have been announced. Before the deadline, except for the two nominees and the HoH all players must publicly vote on who they want they want to evict. Votes are irrevocable and the nominee who has the most eviction votes will be evicted (lynched). In the case of a tie, the current HoH will publicly break the tie.
The most recently evicted player will then unilaterally select who s/he wants to be the next day’s Head of Household, which can not be the same player that was HOH that day. The game ends when either one of the mafia families equal/outnumber all other players alive or when only townspeople remain

Each game cycle has several deadlines. Failure to meet certain deadlines may result in forfeiture of power or modkill (if necessary). The first deadline is for the HoH to nominate two players. This must occur within 7 days since the last lynch. The HoH cannot nominate himself for lynch and must nominate only two players. The second deadline is for special powers (such as power of veto, coup d'etat or america's player, etc.). These powers can only be used by the 10th day in a game cycle. Beyond that point, these powers cannot be used in that game cycle. By the 13th day, each nominee must PM me the name of who they would like to become the next HoH in case s/he is evicted. Also, aside from the nominees and the HoH all players except the nominees must publicly vote to evict one of the nominees. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you may be modkilled. Once a player has been lynched, his/her selection for HoH will be crowned for the next game cycle and the deadlines reset.

The general rules for Big Brother (US) can be found on wikipedia.
Last edited by farside22 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Rules

• Each game cycle, one player will be crowned Head of Househould (HoH) by the most recently lynched townsperson. This person will hold the position of HoH for the remainder of the cycle and thus cannot be lynched, unless a special power allows otherwise. The HoH has the responsibility of nominating two players for eviction by the 7th day in the game cycle. If for some reason nominations have been changed due to a separate game mechanic, the HoH may lose his ability for nominations or may be forced to change his/her nominations. If this occurs, the HoH will be notified of the changes and new deadlines. The HoH’s only other responsibility is to place a vote in the event of a tie. The HoH should continue to participate in the game throughout the week, as lynches are the only way to eliminate the scum.
• Once the two nominees have been announced, each nominee must PM the mod who s/he would like to become the next HoH in the case that the nominee him/herself is lynched. No individual can become HoH in consecutive game cycles. If no PM is received prior to the nominee being lynched, previous data or a random choice may be used in its stead. A lynched person cannot send in a choice after his/her lynch.
• Except for the current HoH and two nominees, all other players must vote to lynch/evict one of the nominees. Failure to do so before the deadline may result in modkill. All votes must be in bold. Vote: Nominee. In this game, there is no unvoting and please do not confirm your vote. Once you vote, you are stuck with it. Everyone who is eligible must vote before deadline. Lynches will require a simple plurality of votes. If the count ends in a tie, the current HoH will break the tie publicly. If at deadline a player has not yet voted by the 14-day deadline, he may be modkilled.
• Once all players have voted, I will formally post a final vote count. If I do not formally post a final vote count, assume that the lynch has already occurred and deadlines reset. Once you have been lynched, you may no longer post, not even a “bah” post. Please do not discuss the game further with people inside or outside the game.
• If any special powers exist in the game (ie: power of veto), they will be a two-shot ability that can be passed onward to other players. The current holder of the power can elect to use it that week or pass it onward to another player for the next week. When a special power is used in the game, the current holder will PM me how s/he wants to use the power. These powers must be used by the 10-day deadline (to prevent last minute manipulation). Once I receive notice that the current holder wishes to use the power, I will reveal the results of said power, as well as the history of who has had that power during each week in the game. POV will no longer be in play as of game day 8. After day 8 there will no longer be a POV in the game.
If the POV is used it will go back into play and given to a player at random. Once used a second time the POV will no longer be in the game.
• coup d'etat - each week I will post a clue. The only hint you will get for the coup d'etat is there are 2 puzzles and you must get both correct to receive this power. Once coup d'etat is won I will announce in the game that a player won coup d'etat but not say who won. You can only submit an answer twice in one week. I will not tell you if you have one puzzle correct. I will only tell you that you are wrong. Once you are correct about both puzzles I will inform you. You must use the coup d'eta by game day 8 or the prize is void.
• Do not edit/delete any previous submitted posts. Do not use invisible text or color=black.
• Do not quote any PMs from me, or anything from outside the game. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread.
• Please try to post at least once per day. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread and PM me ASAP. Treat this game as a commitment and be considerate.
• I am your mod. Anything I say goes. PM me if you have any questions.

Please confirm in thread. Mafia may talk to each other via PMs until the game officially begins. Once all confirms are in, we will begin shortly thereafter.

Deadline:

1 - HoH crowned
7 - HoH must announce the two nominees
10 - Any special powers must be used
13 - All votes must be posted in thread. Both nominees must have PMed their choice for HoH for next week in the case of his/her eviction.
Last edited by farside22 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

This is an open game the following roles are in the game

The evil chenbot 3:
You are in the evil chenbot 3 with AAA BBB and CCC.. You may talk with your fellow mafia until the midpoint of D0. I will notify you 48 hours before this deadline. You may NOT PM your fellow mafia or any other player still alive after that point.

Win condition: The evil chenbot 3 is alive and outnumbers or equals all others still in the game.
Chat thread:
Please confirm in thread.

The mafia producers:
You are in the mafia producers with XXX YYY and ZZZ.. You may talk with your fellow mafia until the midpoint of D0. I will notify you 48 hours before this deadline. You may NOT PM your fellow mafia or any other player still alive after that point.

Win condition: The mafia producers is alive and outnumbers or equals all others still in the game.

Chat thread:

floater townie:
You are a “floater”. You are not allowed to communicate with any of the other players outside the thread.

Win Condition: You win with the Town when all evil is gone.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Please read all the rules carefully and confirm in thread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:How is the HoH crowned D1?
Day 1 everyone votes in thread for the person to be HOH. The person with the most votes after 7 days will be HOH.
After that it is as the rules show.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Mufasa wrote:is it after 7 days or as soon as one get s majority?
I'm giving it 7 days and I will have a countdown clock once we reach the last day to nominate the first HOH. As the person with the most votes wins and in case of a tie it will be the person who had the first vote on them that will be HOH.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

SlySly wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Day 1 everyone votes in thread for the person to be HOH. The person with the most votes after 7 days will be HOH.
mod: Are these votes irrevocable like the ones to follow or is this more like an rvs?
After day 1 HOH is determined by the houseguest that is evicted.
The only votes that will matter after this one is the votes to evict from the 2 nom's the HOH puts on the block.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:Unrelated-to-game question:
How many seasons has everyone seen of BB US?
Personally, I've seen every one except Seasons 1 and 3.
There has been 11 season's of BB.
:shock:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #32 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

SlySly wrote:
farside22 wrote:
SlySly wrote:
farside22 wrote:
mod: Are these votes irrevocable like the ones to follow or is this more like an rvs?
After day 1 HOH is determined by the houseguest that is evicted.
The only votes that will matter after this one is the votes to evict from the 2 nom's the HOH puts on the block.
mod: My question was obviously not stated well. Would this be acceptable prior to first HOH being nominated?

nominate: farside

later...

unnominate: farside

nominate: Santa Claus
thats fine. You can vote or say nominate. I respond to either just keep in bold so I can see it clearly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hello house guest and welcome to the second edition of Big Brother Mafia.
As you can see there are some cold hearted bastards who want to (bleep) you over and will manipulate the way into the game.
First order of business house guest!!!
Lets nominate an HOH. To do this you much vote for who you want to be HOH.
Both of these are examples of how I want to see votes for HOH
vote farside
nominate farside

Please
unvote
before voting for someone else.
After 7 days the person with the most votes will be HOH.
Some time this week I will give a clue to the coup d'etat

GL, have fun and remember the camera's are always watching!
Last edited by farside22 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Mufasa wrote:nope
nominate self
No self votes will be excepted. Sorry I should have noted that when I discussed the rules but yeah not going to be counted.

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Sensfan (4) animorpherv, Crazy, whoot1234, saberwolf
Sironigous (1) Zwet
SlySly (2) PaltryExcuse, Snow_Bunny
saberwolf (1) Sironigous
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to need to replace two players in this game. Wish me luck
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

replacing whoot1234 is Grandi welcome to the game!!
DisCode is replacing Mufasa
Last edited by farside22 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Mod: We haven't heard from hexsixsic6 yet. Nor have they confirmed. Prod time?

He picked up the PM I will prod and if I get no response I will look for a replacement.

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Sensfan (4) animorpherv, Crazy, whoot1234, saberwolf
Sironigous (1) Zwet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Sensfan (4) animorpherv, Crazy, grandi, saberwolf
Sironigous (1) Zwet

Giving hex till tomorrow to post or I will be looking for a replacement.
Last edited by farside22 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Mr Finch wrote:
MOD: I realise that we must vote for eviction or face modkilling, does the same apply for HOH nom?
no
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

replacing hexissic is llamafluff
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Sensfan (3) animorpherv, Crazy, Grandi
Sironigous (1) Zwet
SlySly (3) PaltryExcuse, Snow_Bunny, saberwolf
Paltry (1) DisCode
Discode (1) MrFinch
Kmd (1) Llamafluff

HOH decided on Tuesday Dec 1st 4:16pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Sensfan (2) animorpherv, Grandi
SlySly (5) PaltryExcuse, Snow_Bunny, saberwolf, Sironigous, Zwet
Paltry (1) DisCode
Discode (1) MrFinch
Kmd (2) Llamafluff, Crazy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Paltry (1) DisCode
Discode (1) MrFinch
Kmd (2) Llamafluff, Crazy

Prods going out to anyone that has not posted in the last 48 hours or longer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #260 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

HOH votes:

Zwet (1) Kmd4390
Paltry (1) DisCode
Discode (1) MrFinch
Kmd (3) Llamafluff, Crazy, SensFan

First clue to Coup is coming very shortly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hello house guest as promised I know have clues to your puzzles for the coup d'etat.
As you enter the house you notice 2 pictures on the wall.

puzzle 1

puzzle 2 Image

What could it be?
Remeber to PM me your guess on the puzzle. One guess per week for the puzzles. Both puzzles need to be correct to win Coup
Last edited by farside22 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Wait... isnt HoH deadline tomorrow and not today?

Also again... whats with the pictures? I dont get the BB aspects really, this is just modified kingmaker to me (king nominates two, all others vote).
Read the rules about coup, POV and HOH.
After today's HOH there will be no more voting for HOH. The person evicted choses the next HOH.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:farside, I'm quite sure he meant tomorrow as in 24 hours from now when asking about the HOH deadline, for this game day.
I did say 7 days from the post and that was on Wednesday. Tuesday is 7 days from Wed.
:?
EDIT

Ah llama points out my technical issue. Alright another 24 hours so Wednesday it is.
Last day for HOH votes will be till Wednesday Dec 2nd
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #275 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just a note I did put a tag on the clue for the coup on the very first page of this game. I will do this every time I post a new clue.
Oh I can tell some people are not BB watchers. There was a seson season of BB in which they had objects and people come into BB to form a saying. The person who figured it out that season won Coup d'tea
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

SlySly wrote:
farside22 wrote:
SensFan wrote:farside, I'm quite sure he meant tomorrow as in 24 hours from now when asking about the HOH deadline, for this game day.
I did say 7 days from the post and that was on Wednesday. Tuesday is 7 days from Wed.
EDIT

Ah llama points out my technical issue. Alright another 24 hours so Wednesday it is.
Last day for HOH votes will be till Wednesday Dec 2nd
I will take my shot at lobbying now. A clear deadline was posted by farside in 178 on Sunday and has been reposted several times. There has been plenty of time to dispute it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:26 am Post subject: 178
farside22 wrote:

Point taken and noted that if someone saw this as a discrepancy then it should have been pointed out earlier. Since it was clear since page 178 the deadline for many that is the deadline.

With that stated and deadline reached SlySly is this weeks HOH
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

SlySly as current HOH you have 7 days to nominate 2 people you wish to see up for eviction. How you do this is soley up to you.
Please post in bold your nomination by Dec 7th 4:40pm PST
Once you place 2 nominee's in bold you can not change your mind.
Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote: Also,
Mod: are the clues related to the show?
. If the answer is yes, then it means no coup'd de eta (or however you spell it) for me. D:
maybe yes, maybe no.
Meh I will be nice and say the truth but just this one. No the clues have nothing to do with BB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Siroginous: Which question I'm not answering?

As I'm a stranger to BB, what does POV do? And a Coup d'etat?
POV (power of veto) allows a person to veto one of the nominations and forces the HOH to pick another person to put up for nomination that is not the POV holder or the person that was veto'ed

Coup d'etat - Who ever has the coup can basically dethrown the current HOH and put any 2 people up for nomination except for the person that was HOH
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Discode and Grandi have not responded to the prods I sent out on Tuesday. I will give them one more day then look for replacements.

prodding

zwetschenwasser
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

pablito replaces Grandi effective immediately.

Also note I have not done a vote count as many are not bold. If you wish me to keep a tab on nominations then bold your nom's for me.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nomination votes:

animorpherv1 - (1) crazy
Mr.Finch - (1) crazy
saber - (2) MrFinch, SensFan
zwet - (2) MrFinch, morph
SlySly - (1) Sensfan

Votes are based on what I found in bold only.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a reminder to the HOH.

farside22 wrote:
SlySly as current HOH you have 7 days to nominate 2 people you wish to see up for eviction. How you do this is solely up to you.
Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #440 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

SensFan wrote:
Mod: Replace me

I won't tolerate playing with people who ad hom (saber, Sly) or cheat (saber).

Sigh. I will work on this tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Reminder to the HOH. Looking for a replacement for Sens
farside22 wrote:

Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #449 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Sly has nominated Kmd and Sens for eviction.
Sens and KMD please send me a PM of who you wish to have as HOH in case you are evicted.
Nominee and the current HOH do not vote.
Once you vote in bold you can not change your vote.

Everyone has until December 14th, 8:40am PST to vote. If you do not vote you may be mod killed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #451 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

coup d'etat clue's

As you go outside the house after the nominations announcement you notice a few things you didn't see out here before.

First laying all on the ground is a big sheet that says
Puzzle 2
along with is:

On the table outside is another paper that says puzzle 1 next to some action figures.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

The diary room:
Saberwolf: This should come to no surprise my vote is for sensfan.

Nominee's SensFan/Kmd vote count:

Sens (1) saberwolf
Kmd (0)

Votes due December 14th, 8:40am PST.

Note: Diary room comments are just flavor for the game
Last edited by farside22 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #492 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

POV has been used. I can now tell you that PaltryExcuse had the POV.

The POV will now go back into my hands and will be randomly handed to other player next week. There is only one other time the POV can be used now.

Sly, as current HOH you must now find someone to replaced Kmd as a nominee that is not KMD or PaltryExcuse.
You have no more then 48 hours to post your replacement in thread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

saberwolf wrote: Sly, just put me up for nomination. When I get evicted, I'll choose you again as HoH, and you can renominate him. I feel there is way more information to be achieved through his lynch than people make out to be.
*read the rules!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Proding DisCode and Sironigous
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Found a replacement for Sensfan!!!
Need to send the guy info but replacing Sens is hewitt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #522 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a reminder to the HOH. You have just over 24 hours to replace Kmd as a nominee.

farside22 wrote:
POV has been used. I can now tell you that PaltryExcuse had the POV.

The POV will now go back into my hands and will be randomly handed to other player next week. There is only one other time the POV can be used now.

Sly, as current HOH you must now find someone to replaced Kmd as a nominee that is not KMD or PaltryExcuse.
You have no more then 48 hours to post your replacement in thread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

hewitt wrote:This is a really unnecessary conversation to be having in this game thanks.
Agreed can we cut out the chat about saber and morph bet please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #565 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

replacement nominee vote count:

saberwolf (1) hewitt

Mod: How can you tolerate this? He IS ruining your game! At least he's ruining the experience for me.
I gave him a warning. He has just the one then it's off with his head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

saberwolf (1) hewitt
Morph (1) Crazy

Note HOH must have a replacement nom in just about 3 hours from this point

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #603 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

SlySly wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:

saberwolf (1) hewitt
Morph (1) Crazy

Note HOH must have a replacement nom in just about 3 hours from this point

This. Hewitt is not on the block, I am, and I don't know why.
This is farside's attempt at tracking the suggestion votes for who is to replace kmd on the block. Refer to my list, farside is just looking for bold post and missed a few. You are not on the block at this point.
^ this and I was asked to keep a list. it's really up to everyone if they wish for me to keep a list or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

SlySly wrote:
farside: I am requesting a 3 hour extension of deadline as discussion has picked up greatly and want to give those who could be at work a chance to post before making my final nomination announcement.

No way. I post many times over and gave 48 hours to do a pick. I want a pick in the next 1 or I'm picking someone myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Discode you now must sit in the chair next to SensFan/Hewitt.
If you guys want to say something before the votes are cast you may do so at this time.
The votes are now going to be in effect and the deadline does not change.
All votes are due by Monday (this Monday) no later then 4:30pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Nominee bv310/Hewitt vote count:

bv310 (1) Kmd4390
Hewitt (0)

Deadline is Monday Dec 14, 5:00pm PST

Note: DisCode has not picked up his prod and zwet needs to be replaced.
I have one replacement in mind which I will use for Discode today.
Last edited by farside22 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

bv310 replaces DisCode
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #679 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Diary room

"I'm not sure what to think of these nominations. I don't know how I'm going to vote"

bv310 (1) Kmd4390
Hewitt (0)

Deadline is Monday Dec 14, 5:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #703 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Diary room

"I'm not sure what to think of these nominations. I don't know how I'm going to vote"

bv310 (1) Kmd4390
Hewitt (0)

Deadline is Tuesday Dec 15, 5:00pm PST
Last edited by farside22 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #711 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Replacing Zwet do to his V/LA being a bit much will be Kast.

I'm going to give an extra 24 hours to vote against the 2 nom's so all replacements have a bit of extra time to catch up.

prodding pablito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #733 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Diary room

"This house is full of liars. Looking at the 2 nominee I'm voting on who I think is the biggest liar here."

bv310 (3) Kmd4390, animorpherv1, Paltry Excuse
Hewitt (1) saberwolf

Last edited by farside22 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #743 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote: @Mod- do I get to guess at the coup d'etat puzzle?
Is it possible for multiple players to win the coup d'etat?
If so, is there a mechanism to prevent scum teams from sharing answers or otherwise having a big advantage in this (ie. Is each mafia team only allowed to win once...?)
You can guess once per week.
Once a player submits the correct answer that is it there is only one coup d'etat in the game. I will not say who won the coup just that a player has received the coup..
If you see the example on page 1 the scum teams could only communicate once in the game and no more communciation is allowed after that time limit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #747 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:@Mod-
-I assume that means Zwet did not guess yet and I can still take a guess?
You can still guess. I'm sorry I misunderstood the question.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #756 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Host:

Well the votes show that bv310 is eliminated, but lets hear from the rest of the cast on their votes.

bv310 (7) Kmd4390, animorpherv1, Paltry Excuse, MrFinch, SnowBunny, Crazy, Sirongous
Hewitt (2) saberwolf, Hewitt

Last edited by farside22 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #766 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

@Mod-
If BV doesn't select anyone, do you pick the HOH? If so, is it a random selection?
If a person fails to pick an HOH I do the selection myself randomly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

All votes are in..........
With a vote of 9 to 2 I'm sorry to tell you that BV310 has been evicted from the Big Brother Mafia house.
You have 10 minutes to say your good bye and take your leave.

BV: This really sucks I barely get in the door just to have to leave without much of a relationship to be had.

BV walks out the door and just like that the houseguest hear a scream

AAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BV falls into a pit of gators and eaten alive.
Hey did you expect to walk about alive in a mafia game. :lol:
I can now reveal to the house gues BV's alignment. How do you think they will react when I give them the news?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #774 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I will announce the HOH in about an hour. For now you can chat amoung yourself about these results.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Welcome everyone to Big Brother HOH competition. This game with test your luck and maybe skill as you try and slide your puck across the ice.
You have one shot with 10, 20, 40, 50 or 100 points without going past the auto out line wins!

The game was very close. Llama shoot and scores 40, Kmd shoots and also gets 40.
Hewitt takes a deep breath and gets the 50.

After a few more shots no one was able to beat Hewitt's score.

Congrats Hewitt you are the new HOH!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Mod-
-Did you randomly select the HoH or did BV submit a choice?
-Do we know the schedule for receiving Coup d'etat Clues? If so, what is the schedule (specifically, do we get to guess each time you reveal a new clue)?
-When you said we can guess once per week, is that real time week or game time week (and is a game day equivalent to a week)?

BV made the choice. If someone doesn't select the player I will let you guys know it was random.
I do the Coup clues once a week (RL week). I go basically from when I do the clue to the next clue and they are either Monday's or Tuesdays. (yes I'm a day behind this week but that's RL issues for me). So when I do the clue tomorrow you will have 1 guess you can made only and the next time you can guess won't be when till I give another hint.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #825 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I found out saber was banned. I will look for a replacement but don't be surprised if it is BV again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #828 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

coup d'etat clue #3

The house is a buzz today with another clue coming your way.
On the table in a clear case next to it is a note that says Puzzle 1

While outside the house as you lounge about in walks a very disturbing imagine around it's next you see Puzzle 2

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In to replaced saberwolf is bv310. Thanks so much for doing this!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #904 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Nominations:

SlySly (3) Crazy, Mr Finch, Snow_Bunny
Animorpherv (3) Crazy, MrFinch, PaltryExcuse
Sironigous (1) PaltryExcuse

Just keeping a track of anyone who put nom's in bold.

Also prodding Sironigous
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #936 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nominations:

SlySly (5) Crazy, Mr Finch, Snow_Bunny, morph, pablito
Animorpherv (4) Crazy, MrFinch, PaltryExcuse, Kmd
Sironigous (1) PaltryExcuse
Kmd (1) SlySly
Paltry (1) SlySly
SnowBunny (2) Kmd, pablito

HOH nom's due Tuesday Dec 23, 5:54pm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #960 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

The HOH walks up with the keys and hands them out one by one.

Hewitt: Sly and Snow bunny I have nominated you to for eviction. I think based on your action that you are both scummy.

With that Sly and Snow Bunny take the front seats waiting to see whether POV will be used or if one of them will go home.

SlySly/ SnowBunny vote:

sly (0)
Snow (1) Kmd

Votes are due by Sunday Dec 27, 4:30pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #982 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:
@Mod: When is the deadline?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #996 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Diary room:

Well it seems the house is divided.....

SlySly/ SnowBunny vote:

sly (2) animorpherv1, MrFinch
Snow (1) Kmd

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Diary:

It seems the house maybe pulling for one person over the other. Maybe their right....
SlySly/ SnowBunny vote:

sly (4) animorpherv1, MrFinch, Kast, Crazy
Snow (1) Kmd

*Please note: There seems to be a lot of holiday issues going on. I may be inclined to extend this deadline if most need the extension.

Thank you.

*mod notes; pablito temp leave till the 1st, sig v/la from the 26 to the 6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Question to mod: if all votes are received early does this mean that day ends once all votes are received?
This is a holiday week and frankly I will be busy on Sunday myself. If I see all the votes are in on Saturday then yes I will end the day on Saturday if not this may strength out to Monday because of the holiday's.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Host: It is offical that SlySly has been evicted but let's hear from our last few voters and what they want.

sly (6) animorpherv1, MrFinch, Kast, Crazy, BV310, Sironigous
Snow (1) Kmd

Not voted:

Llamafluff
PaltryExcuse
pablito

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

The coup d'etat has been claimed. Someone won the power to over throw the HOH. Whoever that player is they must use this prize by day 8 (game day 8) and on that day they must use it after or before if they want the HOH declares his/her nom's. Between now and then I will ask the holder if they wish to use this power.

The answer to the puzzles were as follows:

Puzzle 1
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.
Puzzle 2
Fly by the seat of your pants
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Host: although we now know that slysly will be evicted we only have pablito left to cast his vote. Will he vote with the majority?

Snow (3) Kmd, PaltryExcuse, Llamafluff

Not voted:

pablito

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow (3) Kmd, PaltryExcuse, Llamafluff, pablito

Hello house guest I will now read the results of the vote.

by a vote of 6 to 3 SlySly you have evicted from the Big brother house. Please grab your shit and leave.

SlySly just looks at everyone and grabs his bags to walk about the door.
He already knows what awaits him.
He takes a deep breathe and opens the door out into the abyss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Good morning house guest. Today is a crazy day after the holiday. You're task today is to dress up like Santa and try and get as many presents down your chimney as you can in 2 minute!
Ready
Set
Go!!!!!

Oh did I mention that the roof you are on is slick with water and ice.

*pablito tumbles first onto the ground
*BV got to some presents and falls on his way back
*Snow bunny living up to her name looks to be having an easy time with the task

Time is up everyone~~!

The winner of the challenge and the next HOH is ..

KMD4390!!!!!

Congratulations you are the newest HOH. You have 7 days from this post to announce your nominee's.
Last edited by farside22 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Prodding:

Kast
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

ATTENTION HOUSE GUEST:

KMD as current HOH I must inform you that you have until Sunday Jan 2nd to announce your 2 nominee's
Please make sure to bold the names of your two nominee's

That is all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Farside, yep, thanks for the reminder. I'll be around. I have nothing but free time since losing my girlfriend, job, and car in the last 2-3 weeks.
Wow that sucks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 am

Post by farside22 »

The nom's are now official.

Crazy and PaltryExcuse have been nominated by Kmd.
Crazy and paltry because take your set in the nomination seats. Everyone has 7 days from this post to cast their vote.
Remember put your vote and bold and once it's cast it can not be chanced
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Diary: This place has gone crazy since a chen bot was found.

vote count:

Paltry (1) Kast
Crazy (0)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

mod is to sick to care vote count

vote count:

Paltry (1) Kast
Crazy (0)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:10 am

Post by farside22 »

If whoever has the coup wishes to use it now. Please put in bold the following:

I the coup holder so chose to use my power to over throw the HOH

If this is not stated in the next 24 hours the power can not be used for today's nominations.
Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Paltry (1) Kast
Crazy (1) Snow_Bunny

Deadline is Friday January 8, 1:45pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Mr Finch wrote:
pablito wrote:Just realised, it's my scumday. Oh fun.

The person I'm most anxiously waiting to come back is Mr Finch.

Also I'm possibly going to be on V/LA for the next two days until Friday-ish comes around.
Pabs - happy scum day!

Guys an gals - I am so sorry to do this to you, I have asked farside to replace me. I things have hit the fan at home and I can't commit any time to this game right now.

I hope that this doesn't affect the game
too
much and thankyou all for letting me play.
Sorry it happened. If things pick up and you want back in the game send me a PM I was happy to have you here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sironigous is offically back today so I sent a prod to him to post
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
vote count:

Paltry (1) Kast
Crazy (1) Snow_Bunny

No change to the vote and deadline is tomorrow........dont' make me start doing mod kills!
:twisted:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

PaltryExcuse wrote: @Mr. Finch: Sorry to hear you're leaving. Best wishes.
@Mod: Is his slot to be given leeway on the vote or get mod-killed front if you do not get a replacement in time / replacement doesn't finished catching up in time?
I'm still debating this. So far I have had no takers so there is a good chance for a mod kill here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Paltry (3) Kast, animorpherv1, Llamafluff
Crazy (2) Snow_Bunny, hewitt

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Paltry (4) Kast, animorpherv1, Llamafluff, bv310

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

Paltry (5) Kast, animorpherv1, Llamafluff, bv310, pablito

not voting and facing mod execution:

mr.finch
sironigous
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Mod: Will the special power dates be shortened due to the modkills in order to keep the power of them at the original level? (2 modkills = 2 less days to use them?)
YES!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Time is up and I will now read the votes........
by a vote of 5-2

PaltryExcuse you have been evicted from the big brother house. Please pack up your shit and get out now.

Paltry hugs many of the players as he tears up a bit.

Paultry: Good luck guys. Go find those scum!

Paultry walks out into the abyss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Houseguest.......it seems we have 2 quiet people in the house who failed to put in a vote.
I decided as per the rules to bring out my gun and mod kill said players.

*BAM!!!

*BAM!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Welcome back houseguest.
After that gruesome display I hope you are not too shaken up to answer some questions about our "evicted" houseguest. The player beats out all the players will win HOH.

First round: Pablito and llama are out.
Second round: Kast and Hewitt are out
Third round: saberwolf, snowbunny and morph goes out.

That means that Crazy in the new HOH

Crazy as current HOH it is your job to nominate 2 people for eviction. You have 7 days from this post to nominated (Jan 15th, 2:00pm PST)

In addition:

Now that 2 players were modkilled that shortens the time here in the game.
The POV and the coup e'teat will only be in the game till day 6. After the end of day 6 there will be no more POV or coup to be used or avialable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding Kast
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a reminder to Crazy the current HOH.

Deadline for nominee's are: (Jan 15th, 2:00pm PST)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

The nom's are in!
Crazy steps up to the key cermony. I have decided to nominated
animorph and bv for eviction

The cast quickly gathers before the host is even ready to vote:

Nominate: animorph and bv

Morph (3) kast, Kmd4390, Hewitt
Bv310 (0)

Deadline for votes are Friday Jan 22nd 2:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Host: The votes show that Morph will be evicted but last have the last 2 players give us their eviction choice

Morph (4) kast, Kmd4390, Hewitt, snow_bunny
Bv310 (0)

Not voting:
Llamafluff
pablito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 am

Post by farside22 »

prodding pablito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Crazy wrote:Okay, so ani's dead. 4/6 votes.

Last time I watched BB, I just remembered that (# of players) - (3) = (# of voters.)
Yup, yup and there is currently 9 players alive right now so 6 players voting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Morph (5) kast, Kmd4390, Hewitt, snow_bunny, Llamafluff
Bv310 (0)

Not voting:

pablito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Pablito has 3 more hours.........

EDIT: My appologize I'm a week ahead of myself. There is still one more week to vote.

grabs coffee to wake up.
Last edited by farside22 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

IF PAB'S IS MODKILLED. DAY 5 WILL BE THE LAST DAY TO USE POV AND THE COUP.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the panic I swear I had it in my head the deadline was this Friday.

Host: The votes have been cast and by a vote of 6-0 animorpherv you have been evicted. Please grab your belonging as you head out the door.

Morph gives a big thumbs up as he walks out the door into oblivion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Welcome houseguest to the next HOH competition. As the people are evicted from the house it seems there is less and less people to compete against.

Today's competition is another endorance where we give the players a wedgie as they hold onto this prop toilet seat in mid air.

Everyone ready!!!

*pablito falls off first.
*llama is not far beind
Soon the players fighting for it are Hewitt and Kmd.

Hewitt can't hold on which means

KMD is HOH once again!!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

This is the host just saying hi. Felt like commenting a bit and asking questions to the houseguest.
Anyone feeling safe this week besides the HOH? Do you think the either scum team could win the million dollars?
Also I'm considering reducing time so the game doesn't drag but if everyone is good with the 7 days discussion followed by 7 days to vote to evict I will leave it be.

Good luck houseguest
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Just a note:

HOH nomination due by Friday Jan 22nd 5:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

prodding BV and Hewitt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Nominate Llama and Pablito

Llama (2) Hewitt, Kast
Pablito (0)

Not voting

bunny
bv
crazy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:
@MOD: When is our deadline?
Deadline is next Thursday Jan 29th, lets say 3:00pm PST

HOUSEGUEST PLEASE NOTE:

If you are going to use the POV or coup today just post in thread the following by this Sunday (Jan 24, 3:00pm PST)

I (player name) am using the Coup/POV today.

Then say how you will use it. I see no need for a PM to me in regards to using it.
POV holder if you are not using the POV please remember to PM a name of a player you wish to give the POV to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 am

Post by farside22 »

prodding snow bunny
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

diary room: the numbers are starting to dwindle fast.

Llama (2) Hewitt, Kast
Pablito (1) crazy

Not voting

bunny
bv
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Houseguest Pablito has the POV and is using it to save himself.
Since I left my notes at work on who had the POV I will post that info Monday (sorry)

Kmd as HOH it is up to you to decide who to nominate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

crazy and llama nominated.

Deadline for votes are the same
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

POV notes:
Day 2 kmd had POV and sent to pablito (d3) who sent the POV to hewitt (d4) who sent the pov to pablito (d5)

No more POV is in the game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

crazy/llama vote count

Llama (1) Snow_Bunny
Crazy (0)

not voting
everyone else.

Deadline this Thursday 3:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
@mod -
If someone doesnt vote (modkill) what happens in respect to overthrow?
If you didn't notice before. The person evicted is killed/lynched/evicted first.
Then any player that did not vote is mod killed.
With the game as it stands I would be screwing over the person with the coup if I modkilled today. So I won't modkill this round what I will do is automatically have anyone not voting nominated in the spot instead no matter what. I do this to encourage voting and playing the game.

Crazy/llama vote count

Llama (2) Snow_Bunny, Kast
Crazy (1) pablito

not voting

Hewitt
Bv310

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a reminder to those that did not vote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:
@Mod-

Actually, that question should be better posed to the mod. When a player gives PoV to another player, is the recipient told who gave them the PoV?
NO!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

With a vote of 3 to 2 Llamafluff you have been evicted from the BB house.
Please pack up your shit and get the fuck out.

Llamafluff looks really sad as he leaves.
"I played this game with my heart. I wanted to see us win the million dollars."

Llama walks out the door and into nothiness.

Host:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Welcome to the HOH competition.
Today's competition will be based on questions about what you have seen in the house. The person who answers the most questions correctly wins.

Results
pablito had 2 questions correct
Crazy had 2 questions correct
Snowbunny had 1 questions correct

So far we have a tie
BV310 had 4 questions correct
Hewitt had 5 questions correct.
Can Kast take over Hewitt.

Kast had 2 questions correct

That means Hewitt is the new HOH today.

I have decided to give this game a boost. The HOH now has 5 days to decide who to nominate but the vote will still last 7 days.

Hewitt as current HOH you have 5 days from this post (deadline Feb 2nd, 2:30pm) to place in bold your 2 nominee's
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

The host celebrates the HOH's quick pick for nom.s

Snow Bunny and Kast have been nominated.
If the player who has Coup wishes to use it they must use it by Monday Feb 1st, 5:00pm PST

Vote deadline will be Friday (sooner would be nice) Feb 5th, 3:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

kast wrote:@Mod-
I am using the Coup.
I am nominating BV.
I assume you mean you are putting BV up in your place.
As the coup holder you can change one or both nom's but can not nominate the HOH.

For now I assume SB/BV nomed till told otherwise.

Deadline remains the same
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Houseguest I have an announcement to make

First of all since Hewitt was over thrown as HOH he could be given HOH this time if one of the nom's desires.
This means any player that one of the evicted nom's wishes to give the power of HOH is fully open to any player in this game (of course you can't give yourself HOH as your going to be evicted).

Thank you.

BV and SnowBunny
please remember to send in your choice on who you wish to be HOH as soon as possible.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow/BV vote count:

Snow (1) Kmd
BV (0)

not voting:

pablito
Hewitt (hewitt gets a vote since he was dethrowned as HOH)
Crazy

In the event of a tie vote Kast will be the deciding vote.

Deadline Friday Feb 5th, 3:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

host: Well that vote from crazy means that snow bunny will be evicted but we still have one more player to vote.

Snow/BV vote count:

Snow (3) Kmd, Hewitt, Crazy
BV (0)

not voting:

pablito

In the event of a tie vote Kast will be the deciding vote.
Deadline Friday Feb 5th, 3:00pm PST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #130) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:
@Mod-

If I have to make a tie breaking vote (ie. if you decide Hewitt's vote does not count and others vote for BV), then my tie breaking vote goes to BV.
Why would I not count it when I said I would.

I'm going to be out this afternoon to late at night. Just letting you guys know if pab's votes today
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow/BV vote count:

Snow (4) Kmd, Hewitt, Crazy, pablito
BV (0)

not voting:

Host:
The votes are in. Snow_Bunny with a vote of 4 to 0 you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
Please say your goodbyes and get your ass out.

Snow looks to everyone.
"You are so wrong about me. I tried to make friends not take over the game."

With that snow walks out to oblivion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Welcom houseguest. As you know any one of you could be HOH at this time.

The competition is a word game. The person who puts the most words together in the quickest time wins!

Ready

Set

Go!!!

Crazy is trying to unscramble the words first on the ground trying to see how they would form.
Hewitt starts to put words he finds on the set up as he goes along but gets stuck with some bigger words.
Kast seems to be flying by in this challenge.

In the end the buzzard sounds and the winner and the next HOH is....

PABLITO!!!

Congrats Pab's. You have 5 days from this post to put 2 nom's up for eviction. Since there is no more Coup or POV one of these 2 players will be evicted from the house.

GL houseguest.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Prodding Kmd and hewitt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #134) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't forget Pab's that the deadline for nominations is tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

nom's do today!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

The keys are given.
Bv and Hewitt you have been nominated for eviction. You folks have 7 days to cast your vote on which of the 2 you wish to evict.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

bv310 (0)
hewitt (1) kmd

not voting:
crazy
Kast
Last edited by farside22 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

vote count:

bv310 (0)
hewitt (2) kmd, crazy

not voting:

Kast

It's official hewitt will be evicted but we still have to hear Kast vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Houseguest: Just to let you know. I will be out of town Sat - Monday. I will have a backup mod here just to keep a vote count, prods, and if necessary the eviction scene while I'm gone.

Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:Have fun! Who's our backup?
Well the backup is Jebus but I notice he's a bit flaky. I'm asking Llamafluff since he's out of the game just to keep an eye on things for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

I know kast never post during the weekends. I will prod him tomorrow if he doesn't post today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

With 3 more lynches and only 3 potentially scum candidates remaining, do we have to play it out or can we just call the game now?
If mafia wants to concede and out themselves they are welcome to. As for me I plan on continuing the voting process.
There is currently in the game, pabs, bv, kmd, kast and crazy.
If scum can make final 3 and get HOH they auto win.

That said let's get the verdict of Hewitt

HOST:
Hewit with a vote of 3-0 you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
Please pack up and leave.

Hewitt looks to the guest. I may have been scum and I may not remember my scum team name but mark my words there is one last scum still in this house.
Good luck suckers!!

Hewitt walks about into oblivion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Hello houseguest. This has been a great season. Congrats to the players in the house. You have one last scum to find to win the 1. million dollar grand prize to split amoung the rest of the house.
Will you be wanting to split that money with those left or will you be greedy and get out another town person instead!

Onto the competition!!!!!!!

The winner of HOH who will get to nominate 2 players for eviction is

CRAZY!!!!!!

Congrats crazy you have 5 days to place your 2 noms up for eviction.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Just as quickly as that Crazy nominated Kast and Kmd

You guys have 7 days from this post to vote on who you wish to evict from the Big Brother house.

GL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Nom's Kast & Kmd

Kmd (0)
Kast (0)

not voting:

pabs
bv310

Deadline Feb 16th, 12:30pm PST
Last edited by farside22 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod note:
At a point where the player voted out in 4th place is not mafia that player can choose any player they want to be HOH. Just like big brother the final 3 all have a shot at HOH.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

prods going out today to everyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nom's Kast & Kmd

Kmd (0)
Kast (1) pabs

not voting:

bv310

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

bv310 wrote:It's not just me not voting is it? We also need Crazy's vote.
Crazy is the HOH and only votes in case of a tie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

time is up.

With a vote of 1 to 0 Kast you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Bv310 because you did not submit a vote in time you are also evicted from the BB house.

This only matters for the prize money as the last 3 people if both town could split this money.

Kast and Bv both walk about the door without a word or glace to anyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the thing that had me wanting to join in the game the most was when Kast called out Hewitt as scum with Llamafluff but never said boo when Kmd was nominated by Sly for HOH after his eviction.
I know this was hard a bit for the scum team. They had to battle some bad plays but if you look at the last game scum won so this actually had a nice balance and had it not been for some bad moves the scum could have won this I think.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think I was concerned by the use of the coup being used in final 4 and that should never happen in this game.
As for POV again final 4 should not be used. I didn't want to get 2 scums into final 4 with coup because that would be almost an auto win
I will have to check my computer at work for some people's guess's on the clues but I didn't get too many people that tried to guess the puzzles
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

however, farside, you were a little bit more lax on people being able to announce possession of coup and pov - any rationale for that?
I didn't see a reason to ping anyone for announcing they had POV. Look what happened to finch when he announced and used POV everyone thought he was scum.
Kast stated it and many wanted to put him up to use it early. I was a bit surprised he didn't keep that fact to himself but I can see a pro-town prospective on it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm glad you guys had fun (those that did) I am glad pab's had a chance to join since he came up with the orginal idea way back in the day.
Congrats to the town for getting this right. I thought for sure Kast was going to make the final 3 but Crazy called him out and as soon as he got HOH I was sure Kast was done for.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”