Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

VOTE: Umbrage

Fer' talkin' like a pirate, yarrrrrrr!
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Mooch? Mooching is a scum tell!
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

But I love rum ._.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Why's the rum always gone?

UNVOTE: Umbrage
VOTE: The rum
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

PranaDevil wrote:Some rules borrowed from various places (Activity section borrowed directly from Parama).

Game Rules:

Voting and Deadlines:

3 - You must
unvote
before voting. Unvotes must also be in bold as shown.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nexus wrote:
unvote
VOTE: AurorusVox

Die Scumbag.
Was that a joke vote?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Because page 1 matters!

Also, if you really wanna make the argument, Aurorus was the second person on the rum wagon.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So why, now, wouldn't you throw your vote on Umbrage for being the third person to vote the distraction wagon?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Terrible.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

And to clarify that, it'd be hard to organize everyone at once, and without that there's no way for anyone to tell what the flavor split is, as scum are just gonna follow the first couple claims' examples.

This is my first theme on this particular site, but do scum get a safelist? And is it common for there to be flavor attached or written by the host for that list? I know different sites have different opinions on this.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I doubt names are going to tell us anything, and I'd rather leave host meta, name meta, and flavor meta waaaay out of this one.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I have a PotC name fwiw. I'm catching up here and there so forgive me, but my activity level will resume as normal tomorrow afternoon
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Sorry for the inactivity. I am reading, im just not able to post much. Normal (lots of) activity tomorrow morning. I play the most when at work during the week :)
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I apologize for the low activity. I'm most active during weekdays, and weekends are a tossup depending on the Mrs.' schedule. I do have an iPhone, so I tend to skim the games I'm playing in, and try to post at least once a day just to remind people that I am alive and reading, but my biggest contributions will certainly come Monday mornings, and throughout the week until Friday-ish, wherein activity from me will die down again, because I tend to have busy weekends.

I'll have a lot more to say tomorrow morning, I need to sleep so I can get to work and play >.>!

Yar.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ok, there was a lot to catch up on, both in this topic and at work. Just finished page 8, but I really don't know what to think tbh. CK was just front and center for so long going "LOOK AT MEEEEE" that I got tired of him tbh, flailing his arms around in caps and bolds and emotions. He seems over-zealous, and slow to concede a point (the MC idea was downright stupid for soooo many reasons presented already). Umbrage's play intrigues me. Nexus seems a bit lurky. I may need to read the last couple pages closer. More to come.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:I will bet you money scum don't have fakeclaims
based on reactions to my suggestion

yeah i figured it was gonna get rejected
but not this hard
Why are you
still
going on about this?

UNVOTE: The Rum ; ;
VOTE: ChessKid

Do some scum hunting, I don't care if this were to even turn into a PL against you.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ugh, this whole mess with ChessKid throughout the entire topic is unenjoyable. It didn't even do a good job of bringing anyone else out, and is a whole big pile of suckfest. I keep trying to read his posts and find my eyes glazing over. Anyway, sorry for the inactivity, but it was a real chore reading CK and Umbrage go 'round. My activity resumes thusly, I honestly figured there'd be more to say but... there ain't.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:Direct response to something you said, jackass.
Sure, the second half of your post. The first, I guess you'd call that a sentence, or fail haiku, was just more whining.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'll do it for him; lol OMGUS and trying to throw suspicion on me for not being around on the *gasp* weekend. I'm sorry I had to wade through so much of your junk to come to my conclusion that you're useless, if not scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yes. I like to make sure it's known that, while I have a life, I do tend to skim on my phone, and I don't want to be replaced out. I like how you left out the time stamps.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Because once (twice on sunday, gasp!) a day is artificially inflating my presence. It's so people don't go "hey, why does Shadow keep disappearing?" It's a courtesy, get over it. Certainly not a scum tell.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:It's artificially inflating your presence in the thread.
You aren't saying anything, so just say V/LA on weekends and don't post then.
Don't post a whole bunch of times about how you don't have time to say anything.
And if anything, you're artifically creating more discussion than anyone in this thread. lolmassclaimday1, then arguing about it for 9 pages.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

There's a difference between posting a lot and saying nothing, and just not being able to post.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, hard to deliver a pizza when someone takes a massive dump in it.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

My position is that you're the biggest scum read for talking a lot, but not saying anything.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nexus is fishy and lurky (I said this), Umbrage is about as flaily as you, but a little more composed (though I think I mentioned fingering Umbrage). I like AV and IS, and beyond that there were smatterings of comments from other people that were completely overpowered by the stench of your scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Maybe you just have a real problem with comprehension, and a PL
is
the way to go. I'll let you go back and find your answer to that.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Wait
You think Umbrage and I are both scum?
Plz answer, thanks
Plz lrn 2 read kthx.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

WIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOM
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

CHEESKID! ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME? MAFIA IS FUN. FUUUUUUUUUN!

Seriously. If you're going to keep shoving implications into what people say, other people will probably start to vote me with you. And so there's no more confusion, let's do this dance;

In answer to your first question - I never expressly said I feel Umbrage is scum. His play is interesting, and I go on to ellaborate (as I still trudge through your muddy fields of post-despare) that I'm leaning slight scum over null. You should learn to read context, sir.

Second question - Distancing, buddying, there's no real sure scum tell, and meta is terrible (hey, remember how I said that about the point you continued to drag around in the mud for 8 pages? yeah, that one). I don't care if you and Umbrage act like the freaking Hardy boys reincarnate, that doesn't clear either of you from all suspicion if the other flips scum. You'd have to be dense to follow that logic. My vote stands.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

On old man WIFOM.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

And to clarify, placing your vote based on night actions and the flip as opposed to interactions based on who flipped (especially when you've nailed scum) is stupid.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Use your words CK! Instead of implying a doctor save, say "disregarding all night actions" or something to the effect.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

What is, WIFOMmobile Alec?

Seriously, there's not enough content in the game to judge right now what will happen if/when you flip potentially weeks from now. I'm not an advocate of the speed lynch, and hell, you've replied enough for me to know I've gotten all I'm going to get out of you, just off of my vote, so yeah. Now, if you'll excuse me, there are other players in the game.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

AV - to be fair, I wouldn't have thought of that logic. Mine was based on the fact that all of CK's interactions thusfar are "Rawrawrawr listen to me, these are my tortillas!", and that by the time he does flip (assuming he is ld1) there will potentailly (hopefully) be enough to actually answer that question, but as of now, especially given my assertions and vote, I don't nearly have enough information to answer his question sufficiently. Suffice it to say, even if I've pegged him dead on, finding his buddy would probably be a task independant of judging peoples' actions with CK.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage wrote:chesskid3 + Shadow1psc = scum distancing

That is all.
lolwut.gif

Hi Umbrage. Yar.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

ChessKid, you make me sad in the pants.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:Yea, yea, the weekend excuse. I start calling out Shadow, so... he goes after Chess? Why?
Chess is an idiot. Chess is of questionable mental capacity. Does that make Chess scum? Not yet.

That vote by Margaret is TERRIBLE. Is it scummy? Not yet.

I still like my Shadow vote. Im calling him out on scummytude. Im all for a pressure wagon on him.
Hi, IS. We haven't met yet, yar. Is there anything in particularrrr ye find scummy about me, besides the weekend inactivity? I don't like the VI stance as a whole, because it often is anti-town, which is either directly against your win condition as town, or you're actually scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:blah blah, whatever Shadow. The fact remains that Chess just has an IQ of a peanut; He is not necessarily scum. You and Margaret are clearly taking advantage of him and trapping him with bullshit. Yes, he asked a retarded question because you were being deliberately obtuse with him.

Youre doing one of those defenses where you just go after the weakest person in order to kill him off and save your hide. Which works great in a kung fu movie, but its too easy to see in this format.

I realize that this game is in TurboPost mode, so its easy to hide for a while then pop up when its convenient. I assume that means that Bunny and Cain will suddenly pop up soon to jump on Chess as well.
Defense? I have nothing to defend really. You put a vote on me, but I don't have one foot on the gallows, or even the stirrup of the horse that would lead me to the gallows. I attacked KC for hyperactivity and terrible play. If he genuinely could not understand the logic or implications of my post thereafter (in regards to Umbrage, and other things that could easily be gleemed from my words), then we have a different matter, but if you're going out of your way to pursue playing a game like mafia, I should be able to expect at least some competancy.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Better now than days in. Feel better matey.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Liar said that IS. Though I certainly did mention policy lynch in my first discussion with Chess. I hate VIs, there's a reason newb games exist. That may be an ellitist or asshole thing to say, but, well... I'm kind of an ass, and very sarcastic. Like I said, I expect at least a certain level of comprehension in the game if you're going to pursue playing it, and you have in fact been playing awhile (as CK just mentioned he has been).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Did you really have to quote that Umbrage? Jesus.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

You give me much more credit than I deserve IS.

These AREN'T the droids you're looking for... yar.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

bristep123 wrote:@Internet Stranger I just looked through Shadow's posts, can you point out the ad hominem remarks made towards you because I can't see them. He is throwing WIFOM around and not backing it up by explaining it, but again with other points I've made it doesn't make it less valid. I do however think that WIFOM is a bad tact to take, because everything can be bottled down to WIFOM if you really want to. I think Shadow is one to watch and perhaps needs some questioning He hasn't made any real in depth contributions yet, so yes he could just be lurking in the middle of the pack. With that said, I think that there are other more valid lynches to pursue at this point.
I'm not lurking, I'm just having trouble finding much to say. I kept throwing "WIFOM" at CK's questions because they (in particular) were terrible, and as someone else pointed out right away, inconsequential and unhelpful (because of WIFOM). I was just tired of playing the back and forth with him because he seems to have enough trouble already after having read the back and forth with him and Umbrage.

Having said that though, I reply when someone says something to/about me, and I post my own thoughts where I think they're warrented on a situation. Between CK, IS and a replace, I'm just waiting for this game to really begin, especially if IS is also going to be replaced for whatever offense he gave. If you'd like to question me about anything, I'll certainly answer though. I feel like with 5 days in (weekend aside, it's now Tuesday) we should have had more content from a couple other people. Lemme figure out who they are xD
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Joan and Nero I don't recall at all.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Joan posted once saturday and never returned. Was Joan already replaced and I missed it >.>?

@MOD: ^ above

Nero needs much more content.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Mine started as a policy vote, but I think he's deliberately playing dumb. That whole mass claim idea debacle was also pretty scummy. It could probably still be classified as a policy vote, I'm just looking for something else scummy to happen, I don't expect a speed policy lynch.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Using meta as defense is scummy.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

You realize scum can hide behind town tells, and that it's actually scummy to say "Hey, only town does this, I'm doing it, I must be town!"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I just think it silly to defend oneself by saying something is town. "Omg I did this, and only town can do this!"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Using meta as defense is scummy.
Why? I've been watching you throw things around, and I'm not buying it. I think IS has you pegged. If it turns out you are the lynch choice today, I will gladly help out. For now though, I'm quite satisfied with my Umbrage vote.
Because of the way I've already explained v. CK. I'm throwing terms around at him because he doesn't seem to understand basic concepts, and is using terrible defenses to justify his VI play.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:I think I've been lynched day 1 3-4 times total.
2 of them were while I had no internet access.
I don't get lynched D1.
chesskid3 wrote:Actually I think I've only been lynched like two times outside of D1 as well. :/
I don't get lynched much.
Alright, scum seems to be trying to paint me red for being lazy (admittedly I have been, CK destroyed my will to want to be interested in this game, this morning I found it fun again). Look at these. Ignoring the idiocy, basic context alone proves that CK has played his fair share of games (implying that being lynched d1 3-4 times total isn't much, etc), and that, in fact, he doesn't get lynched much at all. CK is not new, he's playing the VI card, and I don't think you can play that many games and still be that dense. Further more, I could even see IS being scum trying to paint me red for accusing the 'easy target' (his scum buddy). His lack of real content vs. me is becoming more alarming, as he just pops in to say "hey, lynch shadow, kthx". CK quote wall after lunch.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:I still say we lynch Shadow.
Your logic is infallable, you have
me
convinced to vote Shadow!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Thanks for posting something bettarrrrrr.

3b) Policy lynching is
only
pertinent early game. If you're stuck with the VI late game, you are
screwed
4) your initial reasoning was shit, and you still don't have much going for you other than because I'm attacking the VI (who has scummy actions in addition to playing stupid). The only other scumspect being Umbrage, who you think looks town, so if I were to attack him too, you'd still be calling for my head.

Have at ye!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

There's nothing much to say about that other than to reiterate that my weekends will be content light and sparse. I try to follow along on my iPhone, and I'll post in response to random things as I see them, not necessarily as they come up, or in a timely matter even (in reference to talking about PotC flavor).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Ignoring the idiocy, basic context alone proves that CK has played his fair share of games (implying that being lynched d1 3-4 times total isn't much, etc), and that, in fact, he doesn't get lynched much at all. CK is not new, he's playing the VI card, and I don't think you can play that many games and still be that dense.
He's been on scum for less than six months. His volume of posts is inflated because he posts so many times a day with all kinds of meaningless stuff. He got lynched on day 1 multiple times, so that makes him available for more games (meaning this stat is also inflated). He is clearly still pretty new, and definitely a slow learner at that. He can play that many games and still be that dense. Be surprised if you want, but it happens.

Not a good defense for yourself. I still see picking on the n00b by throwing around pitiful attacks.
I guess I'll concede that Jedo. Admittedly I'm tunneling. I'll do some re-reading. FWIW, I don't like Umbrage or IS either.

Pre-post-edit: Didn't agree with sure, but I had no idea at the time he would snowball it into an 8-page discussion, so I figured anything to help put to rest how unhelpful it'd be, especially if we were confined to a theme that narrow.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Liar wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:You realize scum can hide behind town tells, and that it's actually scummy to say "Hey, only town does this, I'm doing it, I must be town!"
OOC: Just a question, what's up with the emphasis on tells. Do they actually work?
Was that directed at me? I'm not sure what you're asking.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm of the belief that 'tells' follow along the lines of metagaming, and I'd much rather analyse the actions of someone in context to the game their currently playing, and the questions asked/answered therein. I don't care if someone
else
acts a certain way and they were town, or were scum, or even if you have a playstyle, because it's just as easy to consciously act in that manner
knowing
that other people expect that behavior from a certain allignment. It's even more suspect to call it on yourself imo, because then you're just shouting "I'm a saint!" at everyone else.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

AV - I admitted I fell into tunneling, and I've dug my own hole for sure. I need to re-evaluate my stance in this game.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Quick argument before I switch gears though; Why would Scum want to bring down VI, who either bring themselves down at somepoint, or are a manipulative assett in LYLO?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ok, so I'm doing a complete re-read through. I wasn't the only one to vote CK, and I wasn't even the first to propose a PL on him (that goes to Nero, who wasn't been around at all). #67, CK calls Liar stupid, I just have to laugh at that. So far Nero and Umbrage are Hook of Suspicioning/voting CK for all the same reasons Inhave pointed out, but w/e, VI and all.

Post #134 does two things for me. Umbrage takes what is clearly stated by Jedo (and should have been simply quoted at me, I think I understand why I look so bad now :/) and tries to make substance of it. Jedo is completely logical here, and it looks like Umbrage is just holding random things.

UNVOTE: ChessKid

Umbrage goes on to contradict himself in #137. His crappy replying within quotes was overlooked in my skimming, but his basic argument is that he supported the MC based on the two people who opposed it. But Umbrage had built a case on CK, why would he defend the idea which had long been established as anti town, while voting the person who proposed it?

CK makes a shockingly valid point @ Umbrage OMGUS. Umbrage goes on to say he had good reasoning, that was never explained until CK of all people pointed out how bad it was, and what the good points would have been. Quick point of defense, nearly everyone in the game has HoS'd CK at this point, and I've been called out for being the one to pressure him? Yeah...

Liar in #176 puts up some great contradictions in AVs Umbrage crusade. Didn't AV just drop Umbrage to jump on me...? We then have two amazing posts in 177 and 178 "CK played just like this and was scum", then "CK played nothing like this and was town". This isn't rocket science people, Jesus Christ. Bunny goes on to counter-point, saying CK is par for the course in #190.

Note: Jedo gives almost my exact reasoning for low content on weekends. Anyone pointing at me for that, is ass. AV tends to backpedal a lot and is trying to leave himself open for retractions and target switching, and concedes point. Not pointing this out as scummy, but I DO think at that stage of the topic Umbrage hadn't fully redeemed himself, and CK wasn't AS bad as I thought. Umbrage continues to look bad, looking his gift horse of one less accuser in the mouth, after AV has explained his reasoning. It sounds like he's trying to capitalize on defeat and run someone else down. Again, I don't find AVs concession scummy.

We need to see a lot more from Nero, who has rode on merely a few comments, all aimed at CK, just in less volume than my own. IS is also surprisingly silent for this long stretch of pages. Smargret gives an amazing post in #224. Definite town read from her so far this game. IS immediately comes back in once everyone notices this too. It's been an entire weekend at this point. Umbrage has a real problem explaining his votes as he makes them, and waffles back on to CK.

Either way, here's what I was waiting for, and I'm going to make another post for this, as I'm now re-caught up, IS is either stupid or scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger ISO#2 wrote:Wow, smargaret is right. Its all been 10 pages wasted with inane dribble.
What the hell, youre like a bunch of women bitching and whining at some New Jersey hair salon.

Mass claiming pirate names? Youre a freaking retard. That idea is so useless, all it does is detract from actually catching any scum by... filling up the thread with garbage.

All this has been so far is a giant pissing contest over who can post more. Idiots, all of you.
Just because you can over post somebody and keep at them until you make them cry doesnt mean they are scum.

Despite all that, has anyone even been voting? I dont recall seeing all that many votes being slung around. Is there an official vote count coming up?

unvote: smargaret
This is IS' third post of the entire game, after three complete days. It was the weekend, people have shit to do, its been said, but wait...
Internet Stranger ISO#3 @ Chesskid wrote:You do understand that all you are doing is allowing the scum to sit back and wait for you to finish peeing on everyone right? Scum have absolutely no incentive to get into the ring and got toe to toe with you because you just want challengers to your throne. Youre only going to after doofuses like Umbrage and that other guy.

If I were you, I would start looking at the mid-level posters.

I say its very like that one of:

Shadow
Cain
Bunny

Is scum. Go piss all over one of them.
Nero wants to call out 3 people who have all posted more than him? And not mention Joan, not mention Jedo? Are you just arbitrarily throwing names around? Why not (as people had suggested) read the (admittedly little) content there, and make some play based on the initial accusations/rebuttals between Umbrage, Jedo, and AV? But it gets better...
Internet Stranger wrote:What? Now all of a sudden Chess gets all impotent?
Dont hide under your shell now that you been called out.

I already told you that I sniff something coming out of Bunny, Shadow or Nero. I can almost guarantee that one of them is scum.

Im going with Shadow for now. I think he is one of those spectator scum I was commenting about.

Vote: Shadow
Yeah. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you're in the same pile, if not worse off for simply disappearing and not even offering any explanation, then slipping back in declaring that there's nothing commenting about. You either completely ignored three days worth of posting, or were lurking. Either doesn't look good, because even if you were skimming you should have come up with something better than "lynch lurkers".
Internet Stranger wrote:What the hell Margaret, is this another damn survey?
I already told you who I think is scum. This aint no damn interview.

I already said massclaim is freaking retarded.
What more do you want?!?!
This is hilarious because your entire reasoning for even Hooking someone is based on something you yourself were doing. Everything else post that point in the game is IS not really following up with anything, just attacking me (which started from a baseless claim) for attacking CK. I may have been scraping reasons together, but you started an attack on me from nothing, taking an incredibly hipocritical stance at that. Yeah, die scum kthx, and if you wanna go ahead and call it OMGUS, that's fine too.

UNVOTE: Umbrage
VOTE: Internet Stranger
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

@Umbrage - without quoting your wall of text you kinda just regurgitated things other people have said, and I have answered to. You still insist what CK and I were arguing about was distancing, when you could say that about any argument between any two people. You bring up a decent point about my immediate explanation of a one word post, which was me explaining to CK why a MC is stupid. There was no backpedaling, and clarification is not scummy.

My inquiry about a safelist and/or provided flavor for a safe list is directly related to said discussion as well. No one really answered either. Point being, it's just further explanation to prove that a MC is stupid. Extra explanation is that I play on a site where not only is a safelist provided, but flavor is often written upon request. I've admitted to skimming, and wanting CK gone on policy lynch with explanation of taking VI to end game is a terrible idea. I have no fear of MC, it's just a terrible idea. I don't even mind claiming my name if anyone more towny wants to jump on my case, if it'll prevent a town lynch or draw a scum counter. I'll trade town for scum 1:1 any day.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Well, I figure if I'm going to put a vote on someone, I still don't want to lose town. It was my intention (maybe not stated clearly) that it started as PL with intent to either prove why CK was scum, or an extreme enough detriment to town to warrant losing town, and that I was still trying to find things in other people. Reading back through the thread, I realize there was really only content from about 3-4 people anyway, and I started tunneling CK (not purposely, but a feeling of pressure to stick to my guns I guess).

Umbrage is still on my list, especially with his post on me, but IS takes precedent at this point. I skimmed, hard, and just wanted to jump back into the topic instead of analysing (circa yesterday morning). There were some downright stupid walls put forth by Umbrage, and CK's general lack of good posting structure. I remembered IS posting at the beginning (his avatar jumps out at me), and kind of assumed he was contributing. He has not, and makes a case on me for the very things he has done himself. I don't care if you've got a busy weekend, it appears to be the norm of this group of people as it were, but IS just outright stepped in it there.

pre-post-edit @ bunny;

I realize he said mid level posters, but there isn't much a difference from me saying once on saturday/sunday that I'm busy, and him just not posting at all. Same content level of posting, and this goes about the same for you and Nero.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

That's BS. 3 posts constitutes mid-level? Because I was gone by page 2, about the same time you were. If you're gonna call anyone out for lurky activity, my point is that you're closer to lurky than anyone, as you clearly read enough to know who was 'mid level posting' and did no posting or contributing yourself. You're full of it.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:CK: 64 posts
Umbrage: 51 posts
Vox: 22 posts
Liar: 18 posts
Nexus: 16 posts
Shadow: 13 posts

Nero Cain: 11 posts (all of them in some way related to PL on CK, but that's besides the point)
Doombunny: 9 posts
Smargret: 8 posts
Jedo: 3 posts
IS: 2 posts
Joan: 1 post

who sees the problem?

Clearly Shadow is being evasive. I never said 3 posts. I never said lurkerhunting. Again, its mid-level posting. And you were right in the middle. Why do you keep hankering on that point and nothing else? (Hint: Its because Shadow is scum).
I made 10 posts from the start of the topic 'til about noon on Friday, mostly RVS. I made 3 posts thereafter. That still doesn't make me feel any better about the fact that you only posted 2 therein. You're basically saying it's ok to lurk for 3 days, but it's not ok to post a couple times in that same period. You also ignore the fact that basically, anyone who wasn't Umbrage or CK was in the same realm of post count if that's all you're going on, because if you're talking about post
content
then again, that just means you were sitting there and lurking while everyone else 'mid level' was at least trying to get a post in. Jedo outright said the same thing I did (though his post was a good one). I'm not being evasive, your point is moot, and then you decided to follow it for another moot reason (I attacked CK, which i'm also not the only one to do, I just did it more vehemently than others for reasons stated).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

UNHAND ME

I am
Captain Jack Sparrow, pirate
. Yes, I realize meta-ing whether or not that could possibly mean I'm town or scum is partly useless. I bread crumbed it (blah blah, only scum breadcrum), but if you're gonna follow IS, and continue to lynch me, you'll know what to do come sunrise. Here's two things you can surmise for certain, though;

1) Captain Jack Sparrow is most assuredly in the game. You can meta yourself in circles all you want over a safe list, I don't care. WIFOM yourselves to death.
2) If you lynch me now, I will come back more powerful than you can... wait, wrong theme. If you lynch me, you need to take a real hard look at just how much bullcrap IS has pulled. CK is an idiot, maybe worth looking into. Umbrage is quick to jump on my wagon and derail any possible lynch on himself, also needs looking into. Doombunny is the most town looking person on my lynch, and I'm ok with that.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

God damnit chesskid -_-
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I claimed because I have a wagon on me. I was more under the impression this was a PotC based theme, from the intro video and light discussion based around it. I figured the absence of CC would draw at least some merit to my claim, but if there are names outside of that then that's shot. Also, did not claim role because if I'm not lynched, we don't need to give scum any indication of who (/not to) shoot at, that's just smart play. If you're going through with the lynch though, just remember my words. IS, Umbrage (for sure, that vote of his looks terrible).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

The only argument I have against that is playing with two (vastly) different communities has proven that rule to be terrible. A claim's a claim, it isn't going to matter when you do it. Sure, doing it without anyone on you out of the blue is weird, but with 3-4 people on me and IS sitting there smugly twirling his curly mustache, I had no other option. You can all either get off me or hammer me at this point, I said it before, I'd gladly trade town for scum 1:1 any day, and it looks like I may have even hit a buy one get one free sale here.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

IS, your logic is flawed. Why would I as scum, who wasn't even L-2 try and role fish based off a name, which we've all clearly figured on having nothing to do with role. Trading as scum 1:1 for town is stupid, even if you happen to hit power based off a lame hunch. No one is
going
to speak up, and you know it because you are scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

L-1, cool. Seriously, IS, Umbrage. Take. them.
DOWN
tomorrow.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

IS assuredly. Smargret, that may be a stretch. Though there certainly could be a three-way scum team.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, you're either intentionally being dense to obscure the facts. I said, why would
scum
gambit a claim early to rolefish based on a flavor name which has nothing to do with the role. I'm not scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bristep knows nothing about me, my name is Wes fwiw.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:what makes you think flavour name has nothing to do with role?
Previous discussion on Prana meta, coupled with something else.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So let me ask a question to everyone on my wagon. What do you do when I flip town?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

No one hammer me; I want explanations from everyone about what they will do come my town flip, then if you all still want my head, I'll hammer myself.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

IS I wasn't the main topic of discussion for quite a few pages, and you voted me (randomly) to start with.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Jedo - my town flip doesn't tell you anything about the other people on my wagon? Umbrage is the easy target (as am I right now). That's not to say I don't think Umbrage deserves a lynch, I'm just saying, my town flip tells you
something
about the other people on my list.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

IS - you look terrible, I'm ok with that and I didn't expect an answer out of you anyway.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Are you saying my posting was not adequate in the periods with which I said I would be (IE, not weekend)? I'm confused.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I responded AV, lemme find it.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Also, I don't know how to be more clear; I started in on CK as VI, policy voted, then went back and followed through to find scummy action to both a) prove that he was anti town and worth the PL even if he was town, and b) hopefully even hit real scum behavior because it'd be even better if he were scum. I said that too btw.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Shadow1psc wrote:Well, I figure if I'm going to put a vote on someone, I still don't want to lose town. It was my intention (maybe not stated clearly) that it started as PL with intent to either prove why CK was scum, or an extreme enough detriment to town to warrant losing town, and that I was still trying to find things in other people. Reading back through the thread, I realize there was really only content from about 3-4 people anyway, and I started tunneling CK (not purposely, but a feeling of pressure to stick to my guns I guess).
Shadow1psc wrote:I'm of the belief that 'tells' follow along the lines of metagaming, and I'd much rather analyse the actions of someone in context to the game their currently playing, and the questions asked/answered therein. I don't care if someone
else
acts a certain way and they were town, or were scum, or even if you have a playstyle, because it's just as easy to consciously act in that manner
knowing
that other people expect that behavior from a certain allignment. It's even more suspect to call it on yourself imo, because then you're just shouting "I'm a saint!" at everyone else.
Shadow1psc wrote:Mine started as a policy vote, but I think he's deliberately playing dumb. That whole mass claim idea debacle was also pretty scummy. It could probably still be classified as a policy vote, I'm just looking for something else scummy to happen, I don't expect a speed policy lynch.
Shadow1psc wrote:Defense? I have nothing to defend really. You put a vote on me, but I don't have one foot on the gallows, or even the stirrup of the horse that would lead me to the gallows. I attacked KC for hyperactivity and terrible play. If he genuinely could not understand the logic or implications of my post thereafter (in regards to Umbrage, and other things that could easily be gleemed from my words), then we have a different matter, but if you're going out of your way to pursue playing a game like mafia, I should be able to expect at least some competancy.
All said by me (in reverse order, sorry), all answering that entire post, and some of the others asked post my claim. It's like you people didn't even read the wagon you're on.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I don't feel like quote hunting anymore, but in regards to 2, my point still was that CK was trying to point out his own town-tells, a scummy thing to do. I don't care if someone else wants to point them out in an argument, but shining a beacon on yourself going 'look at me, Im doing town things!' can just as easily be used as a scum defense.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

people metaing someone = null. someone using meta as a defence (IE, Calling for massclaim is an inherently town tell according to CK) = null. Calling your own actions out as town because meta says town acts that way = null/scum. I dunno how much more clear I can be on that point. In the third example, it's not about the meta itself, but someone trying to paint themselves saint based on the actions of others. It's still null at best, and scummy at worst to have breadcrumbed (essentially what you're doing when you call your own town actions).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Wait, I don't understand how you think I was lurky. I was either gone for the weekend (where I posted twice to state thus), or I came back, gunz blazing while trying to catch up.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

ITT: Liar and smargret are town.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger. So hard. I wouldn't be opposed to questioning Umbrage either.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Extreme tunneling, hypocrisy, terrible arguments and reasoning. His attitude in general. His content to try and twist the couple of my posts he did, or intentionally misread them. Dude's just not town.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I've said all I'm going to about my claim. You can find out with my body if you'd like, everyone needs to take a real good look at what happened today though if you do. And it's not WIFOM, I asked a single scenario, with plenty of given information (not with one or two votes, I'm at L-1 and it's very likely that I'm going down now). Either way, you answered.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Aye Umbridge. If I be walkin' the plank, you be not far behind...
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:Of course he HAS to say to come after me. Thats the only tactic he has left. It would look useless and even scummier if he went after anyone else.
He even tried playing the martyr card already too.

I dont know what more evidence you need on someone to get them lynched.
And what will you say when I actually turn up town? "Oops, my bad?"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

it was about the inevitability of an actual plausible scenario, coupled with the difference in content and information from when he asked (I had none) and when I asked everyone else, who are ready to lynch me.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

A lot of this game feels like that Bristep.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Fine. As I said, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. I'm a Vanilla Pirate.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Because name has everything to do with role. We had an entire discussion on this, based around the MC debate, wherein everyone ended up on the side of uselessness. Umbrage
still
pushing scummy.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

You're also ignoring the fact that if I'm not Jack Sparrow, there's a counter. But wait, no one is going to counter because
I'm
Jack Sparrow, and it'd be scum suicide.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Absolutely none.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Weekend is upon us, my posts of course will be sparse, but WTF @ #613 Ckid?

FWIW, I think Ckid is the lesser of evils on the ship (can we all be on a ship?). I really don't think he's scum with the way voting trends have worked out. I was L-1, I think he would have found it easy to hop on my wagon, and pushed a lynch. He's been one of my only advocates, and as Town I have to say that he's made a little more sense recently (until people started pushing him, I'll have to take a closer look at his recent flip-out). Still, IS and Umbrage worry me more.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:Nice try to manipulate me Nero. I KNEW you would vote if I had said I would hammer. Im not going to fall prey to your VI shenanigans and hammer. Face it Nero, you are useless and have no clue whats going on. EVen if you did, the fact that youre faking it and trolling us like Chesskid is of no use or consequence.

Its a big handicap, but I will single handedly lead this town to victory despite your hindrances.

Chesskid is likely to be scum, but as #2 scum. My #1 scum is Shadow. Im waiting for Shadow to hammer Chess and see what happens.
... >_> God, I can't wait to roflstomp all over this tomorrow. Normal activity resumes in the morning.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage... pretty much laid it out. No matter what I did, IS would have found a reason to go after me. If I hammered and he was town, i would have been opportunistic scum. If I hammered and he was scum, I was bussing my mate. You know why i didn't hammer? Because you're scum IS, and you're the one I want dead.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:I don't really believe in bussing on Day 1, so that isn't an option anyways. The only real reason why you wouldn't hammer is because you KNOW chess is innocent (because Shadow is scum). Its the only scenario that fits. If you hammer chesskid and he turns to be scum, Shadow would be more innocent to me.

The fact that Shadow continues to refuse is scummy to me.
[quote="AurorusVox]
Scum misrepresent to forward their scummy agenda. Misrepresenting people undermines their points and spins things to make yourself look better. Townies do not misrepresent on purpose. You've done it on purpose.[/quote]

I just thought it funny that AV would post this about someone else right after IS' hilarious post.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

It wasn't a shot at you AV; and I figured it was ninja'd by IS, I just think it hilarious because that applies to IS.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Also, I agree with Jedo. At this point, a lynch will tell us the most, even if its a mislynch with all the information we have.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Don't you think, if I were scum and knew Chess was town, that I'd happily hammer? Rather than, again as scum, risk getting lynched myself? I fully expect it to swing back, and I'm firmly of the belief that you and/or Umbrage is scum and would happily lynch either.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

IS your reasonings are terrible, considering no matter what I do you're just going to come out and attack me for it.

If Chess is scum, and I hammer, you've already said bussing is stupid d1 and you don't expect it, so why wouldn't I have bussed? Probably a scum trap. If he's scum that doesn't do anything in the way of vindicating me, you're just trying to push a town lynch, when I have clearly stated multiple times who I find to be scum, and if CK is scum, he can wait a day, or even two, for night actions and further analysis to condemn him, as if he's scum, it most certainly will. The only reason anyone should be pushing CK is policy lynch, which is stupid now that we have so many legitimate candidates (myself included).

Note, I'm not calling myself scum, but some of the people on my lynch are obviously town. Misguided town, but town nonetheless, making myself a 'legitimate candidate' (not me telling you I'm scum, I'm town).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@Doom - I look bad (thanks to IS) in any situation, but I look the least bad if I don't move on CK, whom I believe is still null. The fact that CK did the same to me (didn't hammer, when everyone was clammoring for my head) made me take a second look at both him as VI and possible town. I feel much more strongly about IS, and to a lesser extent, Umbrage. My weapon is my vote, and I have placed it squarely where I believe scum lies.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:In post #681, I guess I didnt make it explicit enough for the general audience, but the fact that Shadow flat out refuses to hammer Chess implies to me that Chess is more likely innocent than scum and that Shadow is definitely the scum.
You keep contradicting yourself. You set up a situation where if one town (me) doesn't hammer (whom I believe to be) another town, you can paint either of us as scum when the other flips eventually.

A) If I hammered CK and he flips town - I look like scum for hammering town.
B) If I hammered CK and he flips scum - I look like scum bussing a buddy.
If I abstain, and the lynch diverts back to me...
C) I flip town, CK looks like scum trying to get towncred.
D) I flip scum, and CK is painted as protecting his scum buddy.

I've seen all these points presented in one way or another.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, because I already pointed out that you did (which I think was just you trying to BS me into voting CK). Point B was for anyone else out there that isn't dumb enough to think bussing can't happen day 1 with a potential 3+ size scum team (Protip: it happens).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Logic... so terrible... SO TERRIBLE.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Non-comedy response:

There is absolutely no way to conclusively prove from me not hammering CK that I'm scum. Not a single way, just your speculation, which, no matter
what
I did, you'd be selling me up the river as scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage wrote:Just so you know, I will vote IS or whoever to get a lynch before the day is out. I'm keeping up with the thread.
That sounds incredibly wishy-washy, non-committal. "Yeah, I'll just vote whoever to placate whoever by day's end."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I've been on him (IS) for quite awhile. TBH, I think you make a great point in that IS or I could have hammered and it probably wouldn't have been as bad as I made it out to be, but the fact that IS didn't hammer as soon as he said he would (on a VI/possible scum, really, when you weren't even the lynch leader and second place lynch was the one calling you out) seems more scum than "oh ho, I was just trying to see who would push me to hammer!".
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@Umbrage - Well, it's obvious there won't be a no lynch. It's generally acceptable, however, to say more than "Yeah, I'll vote for whoever". You've just been on every train without much reasoning all day.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

omg @ Umbrage wall of nothing.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage strikes me as just wanting the day to be over. Everyone has argued themselves to the ground, and I don't think we're going to get any more out of this day until someone hangs. There's nothing innately wrong with that analysis, but the fact that Umbrage is willing to jump on any bandwagon might be the wrong (see: scummy) way to represent this logic. Saying "Yeah, I don't care who I vote out of these 4 people" is a great, non-commital blanket statement.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Shadow1psc wrote:Umbrage strikes me as just wanting the day to be over. Everyone has argued themselves to the ground, and I don't think we're going to get any more out of this day until someone hangs. There's nothing innately wrong with that analysis, but the fact that Umbrage is willing to jump on any bandwagon might be the wrong (see: scummy) way to represent this logic. Saying "Yeah, I don't care who I vote out of these 4 people" is a great, non-commital blanket statement.
Internet Stranger wrote:Youre right. Umbrage should vote for that Shadow guy.
(PS: Shadow is the scum)
Dare to compare, IS.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Also; I know you were talking about #785, I'm just pointing out that you gotta at least be consistent with your argument. Something more than "Lol he does it to" doesn't work when your post in question is literally right next to a post where I
didn't
follow that example.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ninjad; point stands.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:Plenty of other things? Like what, garbage that others are speculating on?

Oh $aybe you meant the words of wisdom that Shadow and Margaret are spewing.

All this circlejerking is useless and irrelevant until Shadow flips scum.
Yeah, and what happens because I flip town? It suddenly becomes relevant and enlightening? Your tunneling becomes your death, you won't even consider what's going on here, or give in to at least trying to figure out who scum really is?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:
Umbrage wrote:@ CK3: I'd take that bet if my avatar wasn't so much better than yours. :P

@ AV: u mad bro?
The problem with your statement is that Shadow has thought chess scummy, so why didn't he hammer?
You know, I'd actually like Shadow to answer this. As I recall his position was more of a policy lynch. Has that changed, or have I got it wrong?
maybe because me not hammering him when i had the chance gave him pause?
Chess... actually sorta has it right. I especially don't like the tremendous wagon that built on him when people called me out for the same reasons. The fact that IS didn't kill it when he had the chance (and even said he would) I think was ridiculous and not some kind of trap to catch scum, but to point fingers and not be caught lynching a towny as well. Then, goading me into the attack, where there's no real way to allay suspicion on me no matter how CK flips.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

CK - Why don't you think IS is scum?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

So you're not even sure then.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Has everyone fingered Umbrage at this point? IS, CK? Everyone has been like "Well, I think X person is scum... and this is more prevalent than Umbrage over here, he can be dealt with tomorrow!"

If people are split pretty evenly between myself, IS and CK, but everyone agrees Umbrage is general scum in the background, I could go for an Umbrage lynch. Though, obligatory "What have we learned if Umbrage flips town?" question has to be asked.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

AurorusVox wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Has everyone fingered Umbrage at this point? IS, CK? Everyone has been like "Well, I think X person is scum... and this is more prevalent than Umbrage over here, he can be dealt with tomorrow!"
More people have fingered you, in fact.

But I like how you're trying to distance from him at a point when its far too late to actually get Umbrage lynched. Where were you when I was asking those who supported his lynch to hop on his wagon a few days ago?
On IS, who has a much more prevalent wagon. I've stated about 100 times that Umbrage is my number two suspect. Again, I merely suggest that if we can't decide between myself, CK and IS (people seem pretty divided), that nearly everyone
does
agree that Umbrage looks terrible, despite the current vote split. There's no distancing, and less people have said Umbrage looks town than have said the same about me.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

IS doesn't plan on claiming I guess. I find the "it's WIFOM" argument either as he's just gonna claim 'nilla, 'cause he is, or because he is in fact scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Internet Stranger wrote:I love how Shadow reiterates my point while still painting me with the scum brush.

I will never claim.
N E V E R
Which is anti-town. unless you're power, and then you're still anti town, because we don't lynch claimed power D1. Either way, you still look like scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Hmm. Things to gain from all this...

I never suspected Jedo or Liar's slot. I wouldn't go so far as to call Jedo obv town, but he makes a good choice. Snake's protect dilemma... what are the odds that there are a real doc and a weak doc in any given setup? Is it usually one or the other? (Note; not asking for real doc to step forward in the event there is one). I think it's fairly obvious to say that a weak doc is going to take extreme care to pick their target, and hopefully Snake took his time reading the thread during the time from he replaced through night phase. The problem is he doesn't have enough posts to convincingly prove who he chose.

What we do gain, however is a 50/50 - He either protected (soft)claimed power, or he protected someone obv town. The latter leaves out myself, umbrage, CK and probably Nero. Obviously he didn't protect Jedo. Unfortunately, the pool it leaves is too big to really make a case on, and unfortunately again I can't really make heads or tails of someone who posted so little.

On AV v. Umbrage - I think there's a small chance that this is just town arguing amongst themselves, but AV getting waved at does not confirm his own alignment. However if Wraith
is
town, that is the one-shot he was talking about, and has thrown his suspicion AV's way even (though I don't get the logic in it, unless Wraith's deduction is "well if I thought AV was so town, maybe Snake thought so too"). Umbrage looked pretty bad all day, and had bad interaction with confirmed town. AV has made decent enough points, so it's a good place to start.

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

PS - Umbrage's latest post, with the caps, and the flailing and ChessKid like qualities isn't really helping his case.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage wrote:Shadow is still tremendously scummy, btw. His "I never suspect Jedo or Liar" is a transparent attempt to retroactively distance himself from the kills.

@ CK3: You've said who you think is town, now, who do you think is scum?

EDIT: So you think Doom is scum then?
How is that distancing? I always conceded Jedo's posts, and never opposed Liar for that matter. Why are you just trying to shrug off the suspicion to anyone you can now? Granted, I'm not the paragon of town excellence at this point, but god damn.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:When in the fuck did he become confirmed?
Either Wraith is confirmed, or both Wraith and AV are scum, you can't really have it any other way.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

... what? Are you high? That wasn't the implication of the post at all. You're right, nobody is drawing connections between me and the night kills, because it kinda goes without saying. I'm talking about the NK's in relation mostly to Snake because it's pretty obvious he died protecting scum. Are you that dense?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #134) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

You're reaching, so hard. There's an entire post there of content related to why I said that first sentence. Explaining why Jedo is the obv shot (if I 'didnt suspect' jedo and was scum, i OBVIOUSLY shot him, I wasn't distancing, follow your own logic train FFS).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #135) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

What more would you like from me? Umbrage is the easy lynch, and I've fingered/fought him since this game started. I'm not sure what you're talking about as far as excuses for not posting goes... I started the game with that cause it started on a weekend (wherein I either don't post, or post little when i get a chance to skim). That hasn't been brought around in forever, unless you were just reading my entire ISO in general. The rest of D1 was spent defending myself from IS' terrible tunneling, or pointing out how Umbrage be floppin' around like a fish outta water.

Anyone else remember the speculation regarding one 'captain flubber'? Was that Liar's spot in the beginning? Lemme go check...
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #136) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Oh, yeah it was. That really didn't read anywhere, and that was an argument with CK anyway, who I think is town, and whose reads may be on. He is just having a terrible time explaining why at most junctures.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #137) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

It's honestly hard to make heads or tales of it. I think CK is town. I'm honestly not sure what to think of AV. Umbrage has been my second scum read, and I have been attacking him, it's just becoming redundant. We've lost 3 town, and we're still going in circles, and I bet the scum team is laughing their faces off. Smargaret, I don't see the case people have brought against you really (CK, mind breaking it down?). NC is pretty out there, Wraith and Bristep are null. That's what I've got. Everyone is going in circles.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm here, kettle.

@Bristep - I'm really not sure tbh. Misguided attacks on my presence during weekends, and the way I played catch-up (game started on a friday, and CK+Umbrage exploded pages by Monday). I attacked CK for being a VI/suggested policy lynch, and it was tunneltunneltunnel from there.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Kettle comment was @ Nero, sorry just woke up and didn't see another page.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I don't think it mattered who hammered what, it's not like we're going over IS' lynch with a fine toothed comb. A CK lynch would have gained even less attention imo. Do I think he's scum? I think I addressed this, and I'm currently of the belief that he is not. What prompted the change? I'm not sure. Somewhere between my own impending lynch and the rest of D1, even with IS' flip, CK just doesn't strike me as scummy.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I really doubt there's an SK, there's no reason to discuss it either until we see more night actions.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

o.O Why would you even bother to ask that Nero?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

smargaret - I see mostly the same issues we saw day 1. I'm reading a long, but it's a lot of people bitching and bickering. I also feel like I'm in such a precarious stance after yesterday, that the second I piss someone off, there's gonna be a no brakes wagon rolling for my head, so I'm picking and choosing my battles here. I do believe Scumbrage is playing bad, and I'm not sure what to make of the doombunny case by AV. AV is playing well and aggressive, with enough of a one track focus that he doesn't seem too scummy, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was kinda thing. I feel better about CK (especially after his last post) because he's starting to make more and more sense, with less and less of cruise control random posts (I'm not saying their gone and he's reformed all dahli llama, but he's looking better as we go).

My big contribution is so far is that I pointed out, and would like to point out again that no one has really taken a good look at the IS lynch. I wanted to see if anyone would take that and run with it, or go back and say "Hey yeah, this fits in with such and such", etc. So;

Internet Stranger (7) - Shadow1psc,
Wraith
, smargaret, Nero Cain, Doombunny9, Umbrage,
Jedo the Jedi

I bolded those whom we more or less are believing to be town (Jedo obv confirmed). If I believe myself confirmed, and Smargaret I don't have any convictions towards you, that leaves Nero, Doom and Umbrage. I would believe that one, possibly two scum are on this mislynch. I find it really hard to believe all three would have been on this. so, with 7 people on IS, one confirmed town, myself town, and 4 people off (1 confirmed town), i'd think it easy for a 3 possible scum to have scattered easily. I believe Bristep (Nexus slot) and AV would be those two. Bristep has the benefit of the doubt coming into a game that took of as it did, but AV kinda steered clear the whole time. Now, with AV having fingered both Doom and Umbrage, that makes me feel uneasy about Nero.

That's my analysis fwiw. My scumdar read Umbrage (as most outwardly scummy) > Nero > AV > Doom > Bristep really. CK, Wraith and Smargaret pinging null or town.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:Friendly Neighbor is different from innocent child, hence he can't confirm/deny that.

Meh
Bristep is losing his/her townread quickly, but I have higher suspects :/
Being the post I was referring to. Of course I get ninja'd by a classic CK double post.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

AurorusVox wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:My big contribution is so far is that I pointed out, and would like to point out again that no one has really taken a good look at the IS lynch. I wanted to see if anyone would take that and run with it, or go back and say "Hey yeah, this fits in with such and such", etc. So;
Funny that I'm scummy for steering clear of IS' lynch, when the reason I steered clear of it was because I
had
taken a good look at the IS lynch (/wagon) and determined that it fits in with a Doom-Umbrage-(Shadow?) scumteam - the very thing you were hoping people would have done. There's a serious hole in your logic somewhere.

@Nero I don't see why Prana would, but @everyone else it's not like the question has a downside, is it?
I didn't say that was the sole reason. If anything you to me is just more of a gut thing, coupled with the fact that it's just stupid to think the entire scum team was on it, so someone off it was likely someone well off it. It could be as much Bristep/Nexus as you.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Also, steering clear referring to not being on the wagon. Not, people steering clear of analyzing the lynch. Anyone can take the list and look at it and make it fit with their theories, it just remains to be seen if you were using it for good or evil.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, my wagon was ever present tbh. There was no reason if you didn't think IS was scum and you did think I was that you shouldn't have been voting for me.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Awwwwww yeah it's time to make a CK move;

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mr. Doombunny
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

We're allowed to talk in twilight, right?

This day wasn't going anywhere. It was the same ol' arguments running round and round, with the only new information on Doombunny. Scum, I figured, would be complacent to harp on the mislynch, and misdirect town with the days' info. AV jumped ship from an easy lynch he'd hounded the entire of day 1 to a pretty out of left field tangent on Doom. It feels like the only genuine bit of scum hunting here.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nero is definitely next in line. Let's see what AV has to say.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Deflect moar!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:Stop trying to goad him into a quickhammer
He's on the wagon >_>

Also, why are you completely complaining, and attacking when
we're on the wagon you're promoting
. If Bunny flips scum, which we all think he will, I'd call that a town tell. Yet here you are, bitching already.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm pretty sure CK was including himself in that. Nero+Umbrage+CK+IS from day 1 = hilarity.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

;)
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Wasn't it said scum don't have daytalk IN THIS TOPIC?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Hmm, not by Prana it wasn't. Must have been in the other game I'm in. Either way, isn't it assumed here that you only talk at night? Is that a newb game thing? I don't even know.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

You asked a question? It's hard to tell in all the raging, and scumvomit.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Restate your question sir!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I didn't until after you blew up on the simple fact that I merely fingered you (hehe), while I wasn't even on you. It was otherwise mild gut, but you've been flying off the handle all day, and you're not even leading lynch candidate. You'd think you tried to run a PL on someone then got called out for it, sheesh.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Which is two days of us kickin' rocks 'round the water cooler. Whoopidy do.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I didn't say at me necessarily.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LOOK AT 'IM RUN!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero

Wanna explain that vote?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #163) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

but why switch at this point? What did that serve AT ALL? He was already on the DB lynch. Is it because nero is in fact scum, and DB is innocent? Maybe he's bussing Bristep for town cred. What are the votals?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

the only reason to get off that lynch, is if you're informed minorityyyyyyyy
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Raise your hand if you saw
that
coming!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

VOTE: umbrage
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I will honor your wishes, most venerable bulbasaur.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage wrote:Please. Could you two be any more obvious scum? It's likely lylo now, and you two vote me without a second thought?

VOTE: Shadow1psc

CK3 I can buy as just really stupid town. Shadow on the other hand... from the other game I played with him, he seemed to be above stupid crap like this.

@ CK3: If you're not scum, unvote now, or we've probably lost the game.

And don't give me any GAW HE NOES HOW MANY SCUMZ DERE R!!11 bullshit. We clearly don't have an SK, so we're looking at 3 mafia. Again, CK3, if you are town, you've just lost the game for us. Thank you.
Because I haven't been voting/FoSing you this whole game, and you've done little to change that opinion.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Also @ Bristep why would you put Umbrage as your top suspect, then be shocked when two people vote him, and not want to put him at at least L-1 for pressure? He's been skating by on town lynches for two days!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

also also, Umbrage just did the very same thing you voted me for.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

...WHAT?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm all for waiting for a CC on that watcher claim, and seeing what Umbrage has to say about that in his own claim btw;
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

@ Mod - What happened to AV?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

He mentioned it, I remember it clearly.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:you were pushing lOL I THINK HE VISITED HIM
not like
HI GUYS I KNWO HE DID
you were doing theory speculation lol lets get chess lynched
not like
I KNOW it's good.
Well yeah, he's not gonna out himself as town power and get killed before mr. friendly neighbor (who he watched succesfully)
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

smargaret wrote:So AV votes Doom without a strong reason (yesterday's voting patterns? At least explain said voting patterns!), brings up the case on Umbrage again, and suggests that SP's death implies Chess is scum. Feeling out the town much? IGMEOY.

That said, I think there is much more evidence for Chess scum. Jedo doesn't make sense as anything but a mafia or SK kill - he was far too pro-town to be shot by a vig. SKs are unbalanced in a game of this size. Thus, Jedo is the logical scum nk. This implies that SP died as a result of his protect, and Chess having soft-claimed a power role makes it logical that SP would have chosen to protect him.

@ Mod: How many people are still alive? You've posted 9 alive and a list of 11 names.

VOTE: Chess

EBWOP: Nero Cain, you thought that they were scum for misreading you? Did you have any other reasons?
This
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

umbrage/CK/someone else scum team? DUDE
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

unless we have a direct watcher claim (Umbrage, had you previously claimed?), smargaret has had my town read this entire game.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Everything you've been saying is just WIFOM btw CK. Everything could be just as deliberate to make you look town as scum, as much as you would normally just do it as town. That's the point of this game, and I brought this out on you earlier. Saying your own actions look town because of X just means you acknowledge that even as scum, you'd do said action to make you look like town. You act like bussing doesn't happen ffs.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

that was l-1 because CK unvoted.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

lmfao AV

HAMMER CK
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Smargaret watched you as the soft-PR claim hoping to catch scum. Makes sense. Same reason she watched Wraith.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

AurorusVox wrote:LolChess I'd love to see you hammer Shadow seeing as he's at L-3 /whistles
He's been raging at Umbrage because he believes he's town, based on smargaret being scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Explosion in activity has post order fucked up, because yours gets thrown in by timestamp, which stops when you hit post BEFORE the 'do you want to edit because of 100 more posts just happened' screen.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I thought you wanted umbrage to lose chess?

Bristep needs to speak up.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Umbrage can die first.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

so that's hammer eh?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

inb4 AV/Smargaret/CK scum team.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

VOTE: CK

Yup. We talked about this.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #190) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Pending smargaret's actions, we lynch CK. But why didn't Smargaret die? Scum WIFOM attempt maybe, or worried about a real doctor (nurse?). I doubt the latter though, and highly suspect the former.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #191) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

also, with doombunny confirmed town, I'm thinking Bristep is the last piece of the team. Need thoughts from AV and smargaret. UNVOTE: I guess so there isn't a quick bus as there are probably two scum left and we're in mylo.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #192) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

sorry, lylo* not speed lynching you is making sure we don't have another confirmed guilty first.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #193) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

bristep123 wrote:Why am I the last piece of the team Shadow? What's your reasoning? Also, what's your thoughts on the questions I asked smargaret? (Other than the ones about her results from last night of course).

AV and CK what are your thoughts?
Why would scum bother with the gambit when they hadn't lost a single member? Distancing sure, but outright bussing someone with absolutely no provocation, in what was most assuredly lylo yesterday is just stupid. They had the game had they led a lynch on town, and anyone is a clear target. At this point, you replaced that scummy guy right? And then haven't said much at all since. If I had to guess Umbrage's scum partner, it was that slot is all. Makes the most sense, and there's no reason to call smargaret into question (yet). Should she come back claiming she was roleblocked, then maybe.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm inclined to believe smargaret without a watcher/tracker/cop counter in a setup like this. Especially if scum had a rolecop for w/e reason.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #195) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

VOTE: chesskid

It's the logical choice. If it's a huge scum set up, then bravo, you had us all game, but there was no reason for scum to do it.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #196) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

unless AV is claiming power, (or you are Bristep), we are severely underpowered town. Maybe Umbrage sent the kill because he was the most suspected anyway.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #197) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Hah. Gg scum. I had a gut bad reaction the second D2 started and AV was suddenly less passionate about anything. Smargaret clean played a good game, and town felt too underpowered not to buy it. Weak doc and a tracker? Not to mention days 1 and 2 where everyone wanted to have a 'whos voice is loudest' contest, and CK's unwillingness to buy Umbrage as scum (why couldn't Smargaret and Umbrage both been scum? You backed down too hard the second his lynch was imminent).

If you wanna call my play bad, thats fine.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah. It was a tossup between an extreme scum gambit, and CK who inherently looked bad for attacking someone who got scum lynched (and refusing to vote Umbrage). CK explodes so much that its hard not to see him as scum is the problem, and I think I called it d1 that taking him to lylo is a liability.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:hey
shadow is the only reason we lost this game
Hey I'm all for admitting my own fault d4, but you were town too. I see you blaming any one but yourself. Work on your attitude and maybe people will listen to your reads, which aren't half bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”