Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Fenix »

VOTE: el simo because he's the only name I recognize.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Fenix »

I have a
one-shot day-vig
that I may or may nor use before the end of the day.

Discuss.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Fenix »

I really hope you're not serious. Because mine was a fakeclaim.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Fenix »

Let me get this straight. You planned to counter-claim a claim you didn't even believe as a third party.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 76, 4nxi3ty wrote:Your vote is not retalitory tho considering it is a couple pages too late. In other news Nanook, L, and Garuru are charged with suspicion of rolefishing.

I don't understand. Do you mind elaborating?

In post 74, Garuru wrote:What were you hoping to achieve with that fakeclaim?

Discussion and reactions, both of which we have now. It was pulled off quite terribly on my part. I've seen it work much better in some of the games I've read.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Fenix »

Something just hit me, how does it benefit a jester to claim jester?
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 89, charter wrote:El simo is probscum too. Still talking about Jesters.
In post 85, charter wrote:There doesn't need to be any more talk about Jesters

Do you have anything else to add? Because it appears you're just saying that repeatedly to look like you're discussing things with the rest of us.

VOTE: charter
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Fenix »

So your reasoning is metagame -_-
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Fenix »

RBT has been tunneling IS all game, s/he hasn't made any suggestions. And those aren't our only options.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Fenix »

It's not. You have six posts. First one is a random vote, therefore not useful and fluffy. Second says you'll catch up, also not useful and fluffy. Third is a vote for me based on my fakeclaim which occurred on the very first page, indicating that you haven't really caught up as much as found a quick reason to throw down a real vote. Your last three posts have been incessant anti-jester talk, none of which is helpful or information based. You say talking about jesters isn't helpful when you're not being any help yourself. I'd say that's plenty reason to vote you.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Fenix »

I didn't think I was that bad...
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 116, 4nxi3ty wrote:el simo, i trust your judgement of fenix. however you are probably wrong about nanook.

Why? He had a perfectly valid point.

@Internet Stranger:
Charter has also been coasting and asking tons of questions while avoiding content. Why is [L] any more likely scum than him?
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Fenix »

[L] wagon has to have some scum on it. IS's gut-read and [L]'s "Why am I scum?" post are nearly the entire case against her, and her wagon built up very fast, indicative of opportunistic scum. I'm looking specifically 4nxi3ty and Wasabi, both of which dropped an [L] vote one after another within the same two hour block with little/no reason. I think we just landed ourselves a little scumpair. 4nxi3ty has the distinction of (fake?)claiming jester, having a
heavily
fluffed up ISO, and asking a multitude of useless/confusing questions.

VOTE: 4nxi3ty
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Fenix »

In other news, charter is still being useless. He just listed like half the game as lynch candidates. Is there any reason in particular that you find el simo so scummy besides committing a cardinal sin (Yeah, Rambo mentioned jesters. Woot. Got anything else?)
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 170, Wasabi wrote:Frankly, this attempt to link Anxiety to me makes me view you as more scummy. Yes, I know I took some pot shots at him early on due to his l33t-sp34k handle, but it was nothing more than RVS fun.

You're both scummy in your own right, I never once said you were scum
because
Anxiety is scum. So there is no lumping with Anxiety. But ironically enough you just manufactured a connection that wasn't there before by being paranoid. So thank you for making my life easier.

In post 172, charter wrote:Sorry, is there anything you actually find scummy of me other than the fact that I'm on to you? I know you're not claiming I'm the most useless person here.

I am claiming you're the most useless person here because you just deflected my question and won't provide any content yourself.

No, there's nothing else scummy about you. But lack of information, avoiding questions, and fluffy posts are definitely enough to constitute a lynch. You've failed to provide the content for us to tell whether or not you're town.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 191, Wasabi wrote:I'm operating blind here, and for all the big talk about scumtells, etc, it's some pretty subtle stuff we have to work with.

There aren't usually big scum tells unless someone makes a mistake. That's why longer days are good for town, more discussion and more opportunities to slip up.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Fenix »

Seriously? Four of your last five posts are concerned with your image. Read:

{
Dammit, so I'm barred via game rules from using font colors to draw attention to my notes, so I'll be using curly brackets with italics. Like so.
}

In post 175, Wasabi wrote:Luck doesn't enter into it. They're suspect of their own doing {
Defending yourself, concerned with what people think
}. I'm I'm objecting to being lumped in with Anxiety on the basis of a shared vote on day 1, and my day-1 RVS banter {
Pity party for yourself, playing victim
}.
In post 178, Wasabi wrote:Well, I can see we're going to spend this game sniping at one another, at this rate. At least we agree on Anxiety - if we're right, and he's scum, maybe we can bury the hatchet? {
So you want to come to a truce because you're under suspicion, that's also being concerned with how people view you. If we get Anxiety-scum because of that vote, wouldn't that make you
more
likely to be scum partners with him?
}

I'm not thrilled to place a vote that puts him at such a hammer risk this early. {
If you weren't concerned with how people think of you, that sentence would be phrased differently. More of a fact and less of an implied "I'm town, so
of course
I think ending the day early is bad"
}
In post 191, Wasabi wrote:I'm operating blind here, and for all the big talk about scumtells, etc, it's some pretty subtle stuff we have to work with. {
Subtly mentioning how you're oh-so blind. We all see what you're doing, nobody falls for that.
}
In post 195, Wasabi wrote:Somehow, in my limited time here, I'm coming across scummy in my early posts more often than not {
You could just as easily be using this as an excuse for scummy behavior
}. I suppose it comes from being more concerned with the hunt than how my own posts appear, and I'm not exercising enough caution to prevent my fellow townies from suspecting me {
You suppose? I love how you just casually throw out "Oh yeah, I'm town so I'm totally not concerned about what others think of me, cause only
scum
do that. But since, you know, I definitely don't do that, I'm obviously town. Hint hint nudge nudge." Once again, it doesn't fool anybody.
}. Sucks, because I know it means I'm detrimental in the early game until I can get some solid reads from the data we get after the first night {
Again with the you could just as easily use this as an excuse to be scummy
}.

I get very aggravated and annoyed at passive-aggressive attempts to subtly make yourself seem town, but I can get over that just fine. What really ticks me off is false advertising. You can't spend the whole game hinting at every opportunity how town you're supposed to be while telling everyone to their face that you don't care what people think of you. It's bullshit and it's deceitful.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Fenix »

@Wasabi:
I wasn't saying you were scum for that, because none of the things I mentioned were tells. I'm telling you to be consistent for my sanity's sake. Nice OMGUS vote, btw.

@[L]:
For all your talk about needing information, you haven't given a single opinion on anyone this entire game besides Anxiety, and even then I had to guess your opinion based on your vote alone. Follow your own advice:

In post 205, -L- wrote:Do not forget that this is a game of information. Failure to provide it when asked for both makes you look suspicious, and as though you have something to hide.

And if you read that post further, it appears you're coaching Anxiety as well.

Happy with my vote. It wouldn't be hard on my conscience to hammer [L] either.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 230, charter wrote:It's easy to be scum if you never explain any of your votes and unvotes.
You've avoided posting content in general, aren't you guilty of the same crime to a higher degree? At least votes themselves provide information.

In post 230, charter wrote:
Fenix wrote:No, there's nothing else scummy about you. But lack of information, avoiding questions, and fluffy posts are definitely enough to constitute a lynch. You've failed to provide the content for us to tell whether or not you're town.

Who has provided the content for us to tell that they are town? I see plenty of people (yourself included) who have provided the information that you are scum.
There are a couple people here who have infact provided enough good content to be considered town. You have not done so.

In post 236, charter wrote:Didn't realize there was only 11 people in the game
I only believe this because you haven't been active.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Fenix »

VOTE: Charter

In post 250, Wasabi wrote:I wonder if we've got a case of the Grues?
Grues?
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Fenix »

I've stated both Wasabi and Anxiety as scum as well as you. If I have reasons and you acknowledge that I have reasons for calling you scum, it's not OMGUS. That term has a very specific use for the fail-logic of "you suspect me, therefore, scum".
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 260, el simo wrote:It's hard to get a read on anybody in this game because everyone is so vague with their cases. All these one lined declaration of who is scum and votes to boot really make it a struggle to read anyway.

Here's my post on why Wasabi and Anxiety are [L]-wagoning scum.

Here's are my posts on why Charter, while maybe not the most scummy here, avoids content and tunnels me instead of scumhunting.

I have not made a post about chkflip yet. However, he appears to be scumhunting well and using good logic in a legitimate effort to catch scum, so I have him as a town-read. I would say the same for you.

IS is a very odd player, I'm having an extremely difficult time getting a read on him. Nanook is the same way. Riceballtail reads like Ythan with an IS obsession -_- I'm going to have to read her(?) posts much moreso in context. All three need an ISO-re-read on my part.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Fenix »

^That is very odd that they'd disappear together like that.

After reading RBT's ISO, (s)he's even more guilty of lurking/no content than Charter is. At least Charter is making a half-decent effort.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Riceballtail
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Fenix »

I'm seeing more of a RBT/IS scumteam. They've been distancing each other since the start of the game without pushing a good case (RBT's useless one-liners hardly constitutes a solid case). IS is now ignoring RBT as if (s)he doesn't exist.

I want to make this clear, RBT isn't scummy because (s)he's lurking, (s)he's scummy because (s)he's trying to get away with fluff posting while still looking like an active participant in this game. Every time we bring it up (s)he deflects it or ignores it. Charter has started posting content more, this is good, why he's suddenly so aggressive is beyond me, but I prefer this to nearly forgetting he exists. His recent posts are reminiscent of a POed townie, and I feel comfortable enough with this conclusion to stop tunneling him.

In post 307, Wasabi wrote:Earlier on, I was waiting to see how the fakeclaim weirdness got resolved, and I just don't see how we can be comfortable with what came of it.

My fakeclaim was very clear and deliberate. It sparked discussion, and then I withdrew it. Anxiety fakeclaimed a jester-vig and just confused the hell out of all of us. There's a huge difference between the two, even if you dislike them both.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Fenix »

I'm a big believer in the 'Conciseness is Protown' meta, but there's a difference between conciseness and fluff.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 317, charter wrote:Nothing to say, Fenix won't defend against accusations, so more people should vote him.

False dichotomy.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Fenix »

EBWOP: I am tired, I meant non-sequitur.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Fenix »

Fakeclaiming at the start like that is probably the worst way to play SK. You want to stay underground, someone like RBT would qualify more.

And there was only one kill, there is no real reason to believe there is an SK until otherwise proven. You're ridiculous.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Fenix »

I made a similar post about Wasabi, but I was under the impression that most of them were null-tells.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Fenix »

Charter is a pissed off townie, RBT/IS is still the scumteam. I'm not sure if I believe the claim or not, but I definitely don't trust IS's view on it.

We're also dangerously close to a no-lynch and the RBT wagon is going nowhere.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Intemet Stranger
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Fenix »

That's L-1.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Fenix »

Townie kills are townie kills no matter how you look at them. They're preferable to scum kills.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Fenix »

Alternatively, we could have had two scums NKed by now. Alternatively, we could have also avoided LyLo. Scum kills are always gonna hit town. Vig kills have a chance to hit scum. You're very experienced, so either you're lying or nobody's properly explained to you the reasons why a vig should kill every night.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Fenix »

VT

Scumteam is pretty obvious at this point.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 429, Internet Stranger wrote:I already said that my reads are difficult because of the inactivity thats plaguing this game. You havent made any sort of eternal discovery here Anxiety, I already had said as much already.

That's no excuse for voting 2/3rds of everyone on the playerlist. Only person you haven't really made a case on is RBT who you're passive agressively distancing with little, unsubstantial comments like that.

Scumteam IS-RBT 2011

VOTE: Internet Stranger
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 427, Internet Stranger wrote:Take a close look at the people voting for me, you will undoubtedly find at least two of the scum there.
In post 436, Internet Stranger wrote:I can assure the rest of you that there are scum on my wagon. I just don't know who now.
In post 430, 4nxi3ty wrote:day2:
In post 303, Internet Stranger wrote:I made my case. The scum are Simo, Nanook and Wasabi.

One of them is a dead townie, the other two aren't voting you. You're using fail logic and you're all over the place. This is completely different from your reads yesterday. I'm happy with my vote.

In post 438, Riceballtail wrote:@Simo: But I'm CONFIRMED by GUNSMITH INVESTIGATION that I do not have a gun. At this point, it's the most pro-town thing we have.)

So you're confirmed not to be a vig/sk. That's great. You still have teeth and you're still scum. You've spent the entirety of this day pushing a mass claim despite not claiming yourself, and insuring your "confirmed" town status despite the kill flavor.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Fenix »

I'll be doing an in depth ISO of Nanook today looking for connections and such. I will also be doing comparative ISOs with the double ISO feature I just found.

No-lynching today offers a statistically better chance to hit scum, but lynching today means we'll only reach a lynch if all three of us agree (offers more security, scum can't quickhammer). I'd advocate the latter. We don't have PRs left, and waiting a day has limited cost-benefit. I'd like more discussion if possible.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Fenix »

Just did quick skim ISO. He's pushed a lynch on myself, charter, and Anxiety. Paradoxically he also advocated against RBT being confirmed whilst not mentioning her/him in any context other than claims and agreement.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 501, Riceballtail wrote:Well, we don't KNOW of any PRs anyway.

What exactly are you implying?

In post 504, Riceballtail wrote:Until a flip, we had to assume the scum were toting guns.

I beg to differ.

In post 243, Empking wrote:
Maxous was eaten. He was a Vanilla Townie.
In post 382, Empking wrote:
Chkflip was eaten Night Two. He was a Vanilla Townie.

The first time RBT and Nanook had an interaction at all was day 3, when RBT suggested a massclaim with the notion s/he was town. This post in particular looks like Nanook speaking on RBT's behalf. The majority of that interaction is light accusations, RBT never once calls Nanook out on his own or votes him, instead grouping him with other suspected candidates.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 514, 4nxi3ty wrote:@fenix, what is your read on charter?

Neutral scum. He hasn't done anything all game, and then he blames the rest of us for lack of content when all three of us have each provided more content than him. While lurking and not contributing isn't an explicit scumtell, long term it can be. He also hasn't strongly pushed for any lynch except mine. RBT's provided less content and has more scum-based interactions with Nanook. I believe RBT is much more likely to be scum.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 524, Riceballtail wrote:I don't need a case to lynch someone.

Yes you do. If you don't have a case then you're just lynching someone to get them killed, which is essentially the core of scum motivation.

In post 524, Riceballtail wrote:You are in a 1v1 with fenix.

No we're not. You have proved your scumminess repeatedly, and this is four person lylo, everyone is on the chopping block. If you want to continue arguing, that's fine and good. I'm keeping tabs.

In post 507, Riceballtail wrote:Love the smear campaign 4nx and Fenix are running here. At this point, you should realize that the battle is between the two of you.
In post 517, Riceballtail wrote:Fenix and 4nx should make a case on each other. Now.
In post 520, Riceballtail wrote:You need to convince me as to why you aren't scum. Thus, you need to
make fenix scummier
. Get to it, or get noose.

You feverish pace and frantic attempts to redirect attention are duly noted. Bold italics in the last post mine, why would anyone be making another person scummier? If you're making legitimate attempts to find scum you don't need fabrications.

VOTE: Riceballtail
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Fenix »

EBWOP
In post 515, Fenix wrote:
Neutral scum. He hasn't done anything all game, and then he blames the rest of us for lack of content when
all three of us have each provided more content than him.
Everyone else in the game besides RBT has provided more content then him.
While lurking and not contributing isn't an explicit scumtell, long term it can be. He also hasn't strongly pushed for any lynch except mine. RBT's provided less content and has more scum-based interactions with Nanook. I believe RBT is much more likely to be scum.

More specific, more accurate. Better?
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Fenix »

You're already voting me, scum can't hammer.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 528, charter wrote:So is there any reason you're voting RBT, or have you just stopped pretending?

I think you have selective reading syndrome. I just gave you several reasons on top of my previous points.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 537, Riceballtail wrote:Except for the part where Charter has the most posts of all of us, possibly. But wait, what's this? You have the fewest posts? And you're calling other people lurkers. Right.

Number of posts says nothing of the amount of content is within each post. A point I've made most of this game is that you and charter generally seem like you post a lot without really pushing for anything. When I called charter out on this, he flipped shit and started tunneling me, however, his reaction was fearful and showed some attempt to justify his OMGUS read. When I called
you
out on this, you had a more confident, lazy reaction and you've refused to provide any reason for your scum-read on me. At this point you're just riding charter's OMGUS coat tails and hoping for a lynch.

In post 516, charter wrote:Fenix, point to what you've done so far this game.
Point to where you have mentioned Nanook as well

I have not mentioned Nanook, el simo (except for some vig-theory discussion), chkflip (at all), Max (at all), or any of the short term replacements. I've generally tried to stick to discussing my scum reads. Null reads are useless, town reads are only useful if your strong town-read is being heavily wagoned.

RBT is still lazy scum that needs to die. She's shown clear scum motivation with her recent posts, unwillingness to make a case, extreme defensiveness, and many attempts at both subtle and not so subtle "suggestions" to guide the game rather than content and case making. It really couldn't be clearer.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 539, charter wrote:Nowhere did I show fear, I know this because I never show fear, ever, in any mafia game.

I'm reading between the lines. You did appear to become more active/determined when we had a nice debate. I don't know if you remember that but you can definitely go back and check. During that time I assessed your reaction as more town than scum (while we're looking at that post, there's a relevant example of me scum-hunting and pushing cases).

In post 541, charter wrote:Anxiety, don't let his excuse of not mentioning half the players in the game lessen suspicion. Just because he didn't mention them either doesn't lessen the scumminess of not interacting with confirmed scum.

The fact that this isn't an isolated incident should mean
something
to you. I would concede to that point if it were isolated, because it would show a direct relationship. However, in this case it's a coincidence.

In post 541, charter wrote:The way Fenix is trying to portray events is clearly skewed. He hasn't made any attempt at scumhunting all game. He's spent the whole time droning on about lurkers, but even now, he's lurking. The hypocrisy is obvious!

I'm not lurking now, that's a blatant falsehood. I've written 5/19 posts on this page (now 6/20). With four people alive and a mod doing votecounts, that's more than my fair share of posts. I've written half of the large posts on this page, and detailed several instances where RBT is
really
scummy. I have not devoted either one of my previous large posts to defense, instead pursuing the last scum. And that was a mistake on my part. It's highly bifurcated and the entire game comes down to whether or not I can show my town play this game.

This post I pointed out your jester talk because I believed you were active-lurking to stay under the radar. I understand that was a point against you which is now invalid, but I would hope you can still recognize that it was, infact, scumhunting. This is a previously mentioned post, clearly making an effort to scumhunt. Here are several now-invalid points against Anx and Wasabi. Also scumhunting. Also scumhunting. I haven't been nearly as active as I'd like to be, and I'm writing most of my posts at school, but I haven't been lurking.

In post 541, charter wrote:I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game.

If you agree that RBT looks like scum, why aren't you voting her? Have you ever seen her play a scum game, and if so, how would you assess whether or not this is one of her scum games?

Another thing: Why would she show strong scum motivation if she's town? Scum motivation is distinctly different from meta, she might naturally defend herself a lot, that's fine, but that doesn't account for posts like these where her language shows that she's blatantly fabricating things.

In post 541, charter wrote:I have no motivation to push for a Fenix lynch if I am scum

You're not scum, you're confirmed town.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Fenix »

In post 552, charter wrote:I'm not voting RBT, period.

You have to be willing to vote obvscum. Otherwise we're not going to get anywhere.

In post 546, Riceballtail wrote:Town tell? Scum would want to immediately withdraw that from getting a CC to not be lynched. It also could be seen as super role-fishing.
In post 547, charter wrote:He would risk a ton by letting someone counter, people would immediately believe the counterclaimer because "no scum would be that stupid to counterclaim day one a role they couldn't back up, it would be suicide". Best case scenario for him was both of them get lynched. He had no option but to take it back.

And what exactly do you think town would do at that point, leave both claims on the table so both myself and a PR gets lynched? That's terrible play! Maybe fake-claiming at the start wasn't the best idea, but getting myself and a potential PR lynched within the first day and leaving the town with nothing to go on is absolutely the most detrimental thing I could have possibly done. So you are right, partially. I didn't have a choice.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 557, charter wrote:Any vote other than one for Fenix is a vote for no lynch. I'm not changing, so when I get NK'ed tonight, vote him tomorrow.

You're being really irrational and stubborn.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Fenix »

Your vote is permanently parked on me, if I had a kill you would have been dead.

VOTE: Riceballtail
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Fenix »

Here's the deal, I have a big post in the makings to address your posts, charter. But I wanted to make a post to show you this.

I was going to use that photo to illustrate how ridiculous all three of you were being in relation to this situation, because I thought all three of you were arguing points, and all three of you were talking about how the other side is being close-minded. But then I re-read and realized, you're the only one being close minded. I'm the only unconfirmed town, naturally RBT's going to push my lynch. Anxiety has been making points this entire time, and arguing with logic. But you on the other hand...

In post 505, charter wrote:there is about zero chance I will vote RBT.
In post 528, charter wrote:So is there any reason you're voting RBT, or have you just stopped pretending?
In post 535, charter wrote:So Anxiety is confirmed town, which means Fenix or RBT, and that's a pretty easy decision. I'll go back and try and
embellish
my case on Fenix some more.
In post 541, charter wrote:I know RBT looks like scum, but I'm telling you, she does this
every
game.
In post 555, charter wrote:No way I will vote RBT
In post 557, charter wrote:Any vote other than one for Fenix is a vote for no lynch.
In post 573, charter wrote:I am voting Fenix no matter what, whether you die or not.
In post 576, charter wrote:Well, looks like we're going to have a tie unless you grow a pair and vote Fenix.

You're just being stubborn.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 577, charter wrote:And in response, Fenix never voted for Nanook, Fenix never even MENTIONED Nanook. How do you explain that?
I comment a lot on people I don't find scummy or find hard to read. I've also failed to mention a lot of the playerlist. Please read this post. There is a reason I keep pointing that out, it's not so you can ignore me and keep arguing the same old points, it's so you recognize the nature of my play. That post is one of the few/only early posts where I've mentioned chkflip, el simo, and IS. That's four people total. Out of eleven. That's 36% of the playerlist. If you wish to keep arguing that point, fine, but please stop pretending like there is no other possible explanation.

In post 577, charter wrote:Fenix just pushed for town lynches.
I have pushed for RBTs lynch. I'm almost positive I could come up with a list of people who have failed to mention Nanook because both he and RBT have been trying to fly under the radar, but that requires reading 15 ISOs extensively.

In post 577, charter wrote:Fenix tried to look town, but failed spectacularly.
You're still on about my fakeclaim at the very start, and you were also the one who was insistent that we drop any jester talk of any kind.

In post 577, charter wrote:Why is it not town to be confirmed town? Everyone wants to be confirmed town.
One of your main points
against
me is that I "attempted to look town". The difference is, RBT tried directly to secure herself as confirmed town when she wasn't, and I took the risk of not looking town for a gambit. The two are distinctly different, however, and I have never once said "I took the risk of not looking town, therefore I am town". I have given my reasons for fakeclaiming, because many people have asked. You have also asked me why my fakeclaim is town, but if you think it was trying to look town, there's obviously
something
about it that would make you think "a townie probably did that". When you figure out what that is, you have your answer. And tell me what it is too, because I found fake-claiming to be quite harmful to the town.

In post 577, charter wrote:The no kill only makes sense if Fenix is scum. If RBT was scum, she could kill you and we lynch Fenix the next day. Fenix is worried that if he kills me, you'll reconsider and vote him.
You're using WIFOM logic and it's making my head spin.

Fenix has been lurking hardcore lately.
I've been just as active as everyone else, you simply can't be satisfied. And once again this should show you that you're being unreasonable.

The whole beginning of the game, Fenix did NOTHING but drone on and on and on about lurkers and all he did was useless lurker hunting. That's SOOOOOO easy of a strategy for scum to take, but he has avoided actually doing any scumhunting the whole game while pretending to. RBT just never even pretended, but Fenix's faking it is an ironclad scumtell.
Ok, now you're being unfair and attributing a set of characteristics to me falsely while also ignoring the fact that RBT pushed a lynch on IS just for the hell of it. PLEASE read her ISO. She blindly and repeatedly said IS should die, and then acted like we were all stupid for not believing in IS scum. If you really want to talk about what's an easy strategy for scum to take, that's it. She made it look like she had made this case but kept under the radar the entire game. Conversely, I've been under fire the entire game. Staying under the radar is a clear scum strategy that's been used since the beginning of mafia, and it's much easier and
much
more effective scum strategy than screaming "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" for reactions that might expose scum.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Fenix »

She has no reasons.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Fenix »

So in other words, instead of helping us make a decision for a lynch, you're trying to strategically secure a
"confirmed" town position that you do not have.

In post 590, charter wrote:Anxiety, why are you being this obtuse?

You have
absolutely
no room to talk.

In post 505, charter wrote:there is about zero chance I will vote RBT.
In post 535, charter wrote:So Anxiety is confirmed town, which means Fenix or RBT, and that's a pretty easy decision. I'll go back and try and
embellish
my case on Fenix some more.
every
game.
In post 555, charter wrote:No way I will vote RBT
In post 557, charter wrote:Any vote other than one for Fenix is a vote for no lynch.
In post 573, charter wrote:I am voting Fenix no matter what, whether you die or not.
In post 576, charter wrote:Well, looks like we're going to have a tie unless you grow a pair and vote Fenix.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Fenix »

In post 594, charter wrote:I love how Fenix spends his time arguing with me instead of proving RBT is scum or he is town.
Anxiety already knows RBT is scum, you're the only one who's left to argue with. But you ignore me.

In post 594, charter wrote:It's like he's obligated to post every couple of days, so he makes more useless posts, but he isn't even trying to lynch scum today.
If you would vote RBT we'd have lynched scum a long time ago. Once again, the only one left to argue with is you. And that's only because you're being stubborn.

In post 594, charter wrote:Anxiety, do you see how he's spending all his time arguing with me and not building a case on RBT?
There is already a huge case on RBT, you ignored every word of it.

In post 593, Riceballtail wrote:But Fenix, YOU are the one who just said I was confirmed town.
I said you were scum.

In post 582, Fenix wrote:I'm the only unconfirmed town...

So I'm the only unconfirmed town. Let's go over who is
confirmed

Anxiety. Charter.

Oh, look at that. You're not on the list. Let's go over the other players.

Fenix. RBT.

I said I am unconfirmed town. That leaves one role, scum, and one player, RBT.
GO!
RAICHU!
Fenix
Fenix
Goon
Fenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Fenix »

I was kind of screwed at the end. If I killed Anxiety, charter and RBT would have voted me immediately and I would have been quicklynched. If I killed charter, Anxiety and RBT would have voted together and lynched me, because obviously RBT wouldn't kill charter. I figured my best bet was to keep everyone alive and try to convince charter to vote RBT, which he wouldn't have done even if Empking mod-confirmed RBT as scum.

You have
no idea
how frustrating that was.
GO!
RAICHU!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”