Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:33 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Vote: Nekka-Lucifer
For having a Dash in their name.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:48 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:
Unvote: YogurtBandit
for coming back and posting good content.
Vote: Erotomachia
for no reason.
Random voting is good Content> :P
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:49 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Streeflo wrote:
Unvote: YogurtBandit
for coming back and posting good content.
Vote: Erotomachia
for no reason.
Random voting is good Content> :P
EBWOP: The > is supposed to be a ?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:53 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:Hey guys! It's been a month but I still get really excited at the start of games :D. I hope this one is enjoyable for everyone!

The games I have been in all are really active and got out of the random stages early... I take complete credit for this ;). Let's hope that happens here, too.

Voting for MeMe is tempting as in my opinion her name just begs to be voted for, but I wouldn't want to start a wagon on the likely best player if she is town :).

Also, if I was into random OMGUSing, I would vote YagamiLight. I am not though - sorry for taking your number!

YogurtBandit raises a very good question
, Streeflo, how is YB's random vote at all good content and worthy of switching a random vote?

vote: Streeflo
seems as good a place as any to start.

Come on people, let's find the scum :).
Yay! A Compliment!
:mrgreen:
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:58 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:
Adel wrote:nah, too many smilies for my taste.
Heresy!

Thanks, Nanook.

And you're welcome, YB :mrgreen:.
Lol, you said Thank you and Your welcome in the same Post.. :P
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:
vote Nekka-Lucifer
Any reason why?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:
Guardian wrote: YogurtBandit raises a very good question, Streeflo, how is YB's random vote at all good content and worthy of switching a random vote?
Cmon guys, it's day 1. Do we really need to go over what happens on Day 1 again?

It was a joke. I previously voted YB for "lurking" and then unvoted him once he responded. You know? Good content. Haha, hilarious. I know. :]
Sounds good to me. :D
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:30 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:
vote Nekka-Lucifer
I just realized, that I had voted nekka-lucifer as well. This could have been a Bandwagoning act, because I think if the vote was random, he would have stated it. Of course, It could have just been Random, but I dont like to take chances, and having a random vote bugs me.

Unvote , Vote: ChaosOmega
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:25 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Erotomachia wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:Of course, It could have just been Random, but I dont like to take chances, and having a random vote bugs me.

So you remove your random vote from someone who's at 2 votes to put another random vote on someone else, who is now also at 2 votes? That doesn't make any sense to me. In fact, it's pretty contradictory.
Yes, but at least my vote had a reason, whilst yours did not.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:04 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YogurtBandit wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
vote Nekka-Lucifer
I just realized, that I had voted nekka-lucifer as well. This could have been a Bandwagoning act, because I think if the vote was random, he would have stated it. Of course, It could have just been Random, but I dont like to take chances, and having a random vote bugs me.

That good enough for Proof?

yes Guardian, I meant E's vote on CO.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:24 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:
Guardian wrote:Streeflo, the legitimate reasons are twofold. In your second post you made no indication that you were joking. Then, you accepted a random vote as "good content". I don't believe that a town member would, in seriousness, accept a random vote as good content at all. You then claimed later that that post was a joke... which it may well have been, but if it was not made with a joking intent and you saying it was a joke was merely a coverup later, accepting YB's rather insubstantial post as a reason to unvote him shows that you don't really care where your vote is. That being said... you may well have been joking. Just because this came up on the first page of the game doesn't mean that I am going to discard it completely, however - all posts a player makes are important.
You're way overthinking a random vote. How could I have suspicions in any possibly way on Day 1?
YogurtBandit wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
vote Nekka-Lucifer
I just realized, that I had voted nekka-lucifer as well. This could have been a Bandwagoning act, because I think if the vote was random, he would have stated it. Of course, It could have just been Random, but
I dont like to take chances
, and having a random vote bugs me.

I don't understand, what exactly are you worried about? He's at Lynch-5.

@Adel: Hope to hear from you soon.
Unvote;
until further notice.
Because, As Guardian stated, Voting without saying anything is a Scumtell. So a Bandwagon + a Scumtell = Vote.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:08 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote: It is more than a little fishy that YB has been patting me on the back so heavily... I like you, mate, but you have no reason at this point to be following me so closely ;).
Have I really been Patting you on the back that much? I thought that through all the games Im in with you, I might have been doing it too much, but not so much this game...

Adel, Your Vote web looks intresting.So far no Omgus votes,Only some canceled. The most someone's ever been voted is 2 votes (-5 lynch). Looks like noise. If you throw in the votes after that, its still kind of noisy..
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:11 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Someone give me a summary whats happening, because from what I see, apparently Nanooks in Trouble, and N-L is here.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:08 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

DogMom wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Hey everyone, sorry again, I was going to vote at the start somewhere but I had to close off quickly...
Anyway, I would like to bring this up...
Adel wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:
What's with the attack there Adel? First off just let me state that I don't care if you're a newbie or not .. It's not an excuse for ever being scummy as you put it. My vote was more out of confusion then it was tactful, and why do claim being scummy?

I made a mistake by exposing the cop, but honestly it's not something that I would do as scum, but instead keep to myself until the night hit. Maybe you should blame Guardian for outing himself, I just happened to catch on to it is all.
If you took offense to my "Rusty?" comment, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you, it was just a rhetorical flourish.

Seeing you do what I was doing made me realize how scummy it was. Realizing that I was engaging in an activity that was anti-town I posted my
mea culpa

I wasn't blaming you for outing Guardian, I was considering the possibility that you are scum with Guardian and outing him is part of a brilliant ploy to remove both of you from consideration as scum. If this is the case then he gets to role-claim without us wondering why he role-claimed, and after he investigates he gets to clear a scum partner.

You did nothing to address this accusation. Hey, it may only be a wild conjecture, but the way in which you used "If I were Mafia" as a counter-factual strikes me as being scummy.

Could someone more experienced analyse my hypothesis? I can't wrap my head around what the odds of if being true are.
If he was mafia, he wouldn't agree (Guardian) because if he dies, he loses... Is that an honest sacrifice he wishes to make... Also, if something comes up on his NK (If there is one) then I have a suspicion...
Nekka, can you clarify what you're saying here? I'm getting that Guardian wouldn't agree with Nanook to set up the "cop" scenario if both of them were mafia because...um...if who dies what happens?

And may I ask what kind of suspicion you would have if there's a Night Kill? Honestly the only way I can understand your post here is to assume you meant
SerialKiller
instead of "mafia".

Maybe it's just because it's early on Monday Morning. I dunno.
I think he meant NK, Like he's sure hes going to be Nk'ed..
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:33 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

*Shiver* This is scary.. We do not know if there is an Sk or not...

There is 3 mafia though, it says that on the first post.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:13 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

MeMe wrote:That indicates
no
SK to me.

Lovin' my vote.
Why are you loving your vote?
(and Im not asking because its on me, I masking because I wanna know)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:08 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:One FINALDIPEEDAPEEDOSEY one... (lol) I don't see any hidden Docs :(
Neither do I, but the purpose of breadcrumbing is to hide it for later when needed.
I think this is probably like a c9 setup like I said earlier, and we have 12 people. 3 are scum, so there are 9 townies. We have a pretty good chance that there is a doc out there listening, but if we don't then the cop will probably be NK'ed tonight or the next.
There is always the possiblity of there being 2 Cops / 2 Docs.

Think. 3 Scum, 9 townies. 3 Scum, 1 Cop, 8 Townies. 3 Scum, 1 Cop, 1 Doc, 7 Townied. 3 Scum, 2 Cop, 1 Doc, 6 Townie. 3 Scum, 1 Cop, 2 Doc, 6 Townie. 3 Scum, 2 Cop, 2 Doc, 5 Townie. The chances that we have at least 1 Cop and 1 Doc are good, Assuming this is the way its setup ( It could also be like 3 Scum, 4 Cop, 0 Doc, 5 Townie, But I dont think so. )
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:24 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:I'd guess Meme likes her vote because you aren't adding anything to the conversation. Like,
"Hello Pot, I'm Kettle: you're black!"
Or maybe she is psychic and you are scum.
*Does not get the joke*
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:I think her vote is based upon your actions not being very pro-town since you haven't added much.
If
that is her reasoning (I am not a mind reader) I am calling her a hypocrite because she hasn't added much either. Hence the joke. The dry joke. The unfunny joke. Oh well.
Ah I get it. :P
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:ChaosOmega has posted twice for a total for three words. "Vote Nekka-Lucifer" in post #19 and "Random" in post 21.

WTF!

Vote:ChaosOmega
for the obvious reason.
Why the sudden jump on CO? You had never mentioned him before.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Nanosauromo wrote:I've been confused as to where this whole "cop roleclaim" thing came from, so I read back through the thread and found this, the post where it all began?
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:
C
oultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post.
O
ften, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did.
P
eople might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar ;).
Originally, I thought to myself that Guardian was completely foolish for doing such a thing on the first page of this game .. I don't know why people think it's a great Idea to claim something so early on, especially the supposed 'cop'.
Excuse me, but, WTF? It seems like Nanook is reading into things a bit
too
much. I still think Nanook and Gaurdian are both mafia. Nanook's "ousting" of Gaurdian as an important pro-town role (to help ensure his survival) ties into their voting together. Nanook's looking scummer by the minute. (Or hour, whatever.)
Yeah, Nanook did go a little overboard there. Its not something pepole would normally look at, Its almost as if they had planned it, but I think it could just be Nanook being creative. The way Nanook said that Guardian had claimed cop in that post is kind of weird, because he never actually claimed it.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:47 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I still dont think Guardian is Cop. He must be scum. He's claiming cop so early and he gets away with it and now the Doc is protecting him?(Assuming there is one) Its seems like a way to keep the doc from protecting town. If the doc protects the scum, All Guardian needs to know is who the doc is, then the doc gets Nk'ed, Then the real Cop the next night!! If we lynch town two in a row, and two nks in a row, its oh... 5 to 3. At Day 3 it could be a LyLo Sitiuation If we Lynch the real Cop today, I can tell you Guardian is Scum. Im willing to die/be lynched to prove Guardian is not the Cop. You all are probably going to think Im kidding, but Im not. Nanook claims cop for Guardian, Then Guardian is suddenly cop with full doc protection. I feel bad for the doc right now, because they will be gone by the time the Second Twilight comes around. And its all because Guardian is going to lead you all off course.

Unvote , Vote: Guardian
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:19 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:Adel: Well, from all the games I've been in so far, and not one of them having any activity problems - in fact most of them people comment surprisedly about how ridiculously active the game is, while my play may have (many?) other problems I don't think it can been seen as a participation suppressor.

It got you to respond immediately didn't it? I don't have experience playing to back this up, but from reading games, scum squirm when targeted, whereas townies explain why their actions are founded and look for who the real scum might be. That last post reeks of the former and has nothing of the latter; you even present an explanation of why it is good to lurk... which it isn't...

I am not gunning for you, specifically, I am gunning for all people I see as likely scum candidates, especially when they post more scummy things.
I'd like to see Adel respond to that.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:29 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Well, I was planning on claiming later, but I guess I kind of did. I do not know my sanity, and Im guessing you dont either. Hopefully one of us is Insane, so we can actually make use of it. I dont think the Mafia will kill us until our sanity is known. I said I didnt care If I got Lynched as Cop. Know that there is the possibiltiy of there being two cops, I almost would claim, because If theres only one, and the cop gets killed, the other is scum. However, If I were to be Lynched, We dont know, but I would definetly Fos you Guardian, If I got Lynched and turned up Cop(Well, I f I was alive. Say someone else is cop, lets just call them Bob. Bob gets lynched as Cop, and Bill claims cop as well, Bill would get a FOS.) Anyways, If I dont get Lynched, Then the Mafia must choose between me and Guardian. Again though, Whoever doesnt get killed, will get a FOS. Its a very tough bind we are both in. Anyone who votes us, as you said, will be suspicous, yet, not so, since we could be lying. Its very confusing, and there are a million diffrent ways we could possibly do things. I think we do have 2 cops. Well, The doc should protect one of us at night. Who, I dont care, as long as one makes it into the morning to explain their findings. If its a guilty finding, They could always be Paranoid, Or Insane. Its very befuddling on everyones mind. A Quote from the Wiki:
Wiki wrote:All variant sanities are uncommon in Mini Games or other situations with just one Cop in the game.

When a Game Moderator uses these roles, the player receiving the role is usually only told his/her role is Cop. Sometimes sanity is revealed upon death, but frequently not, leading to ambiguity if a Cop is killed early in the game.
This tells us nothing, and that gives us much more mystery. But, its nothing we should worry about. Right now, we should worry about Lynching Scum. Hey, If we Lynch one today, and both cops get a Guilty, We could have a 3 day Town win.(Again considering the Mafia do not kill us both nights) Docs, If you are out there, protect who you think is more protown tonight. Just protect one of us.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:36 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:YB's claim brings this to light. For example, say we decide that any potential doc will target me tonight, and I will investigate YB, and he will investigate me. That means that if YB is town he is likely dead tonight, because the scum will know that he is not protected. I would get an almost useless investigation, and a cop would be dead. If YB is mafia, he and his buddies can try and influence the vote and get him doc protected instead so that they can kill me.
Hah! Im not investigating you! Im investigating someone else, some one I think is Scummy.I do think you are, but I also think you are Cop, So I'll save that one for later.
I guess I am Dead tonight. However, If I get the doc on my side you're going to accuse me of being scum so I guess Im definetly dead UNLESS there are two docs.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Erotomachia wrote:I haven't finished reading the last few posts, but I just saw YogurtBandit's claim.

unvote: YogurtBandit
Why the sudden reason to unvote me?

MeMe- In that post Where I thought Guardian was Scum and I was the only Cop,I was unsure about it. In responding to my Claim post, Guardian then started talking "Cop Strategy" with me, and I could tell he was Cop. However, Im only beliving his behavior is cop, but not entirely sure he is cop, because of the possiblity of only one cop.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

MeMe wrote:So, why are you still
voting
him if you currently lean toward belief that he's a cop?

And have you PMed theopor about your sanity?
Pressure. and Yes I have pmed him, Im waiting for a reply.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

I do not know my sanity and never will apparently.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:46 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

[quote="YL"]@YogurtBandit: Last but not least, seems the most cop like and pro-town between him and Guardian... just ggut feeling really. Also about what you said about 2 docs

Based on all this my current LoS from most scummy to least is:
Adel
NanookTheWolf
YogurtBandit
Streeflo
Guardian
Erotomachia
MeMe
ChaosOmega, Nanosauromo, Nekka-Lucifer
DogMom

You think Im scummier than Guardian but Im more cop? You are contradicting yourself.

unvote, Vote YL
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YogurtBandit wrote:
YL wrote:@YogurtBandit: Last but not least, seems the most cop like and pro-town between him and Guardian... just ggut feeling really. Also about what you said about 2 docs

Based on all this my current LoS from most scummy to least is:
Adel
NanookTheWolf
YogurtBandit
Streeflo
Guardian
Erotomachia
MeMe
ChaosOmega, Nanosauromo, Nekka-Lucifer
DogMom
You think Im scummier than Guardian but Im more cop? You are contradicting yourself.

unvote, Vote YL
EBWOP: Forgot to end the quote
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:54 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Unvote

Thanks for clearing that up YL.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:Note the "between 1 and 3" part. Do you really believe that all 3 of the scum could be on my list of active players?

Nice try.

How about posting some real content, scum.
I'd like to see CO reply to that.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:56 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:
Note the "between 1 and 3" part. Do you really believe that all 3 of the scum could be on my list of active players?
Yes.

The person who I'm most suspicious of right now is YogurtBandit, and you're saying it's inconceivable that 2 of the other people on your list could be scum as well? I'm not saying it's probable, and I do agree that some people need to post more (myself included, I've been busy the past couple days), I was just saying that it's possible.
I'd like to know why you suspect me.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:59 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:Same reason as before. It just looks like you're posting a lot of fluff.
Which posts do you think are Fluff?( Id like a PBPA)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:01 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:
MeMe wrote:And aren't you voting Guardian? How does that make sense in light of your newest proposal?
Oh, yeah. I was holding a grudge, and expecting to be 0-for-3 with this crowd.
unvote

Fos: ChaosOmega, Nekka-Lucifer, Nanosauromo, Erotomachia, MeMe, YagamiLight
for being behind the curve in posting content, pretty much in that order. YagamiLight gets another special notice for being almost perfectly non-scummy, which I am beginning to think is a scum tell. Do something scummy or I will be forced to think you are scum. :x
You voted him because you expected to be 0 for 3?

fos:Adel

The last sentence is an Oxymoron.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:08 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:Out of your 35 posts, 7, 20, 21, 23, 24, and 28 have useful content.
Out of your posts... Thats tough. Maybe 243.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:33 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Ok, regarding to Meme's post, I will try to clear something up

All I was meaning was that it's impossible for them both to be scum....
That doesnt answer Her question.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:06 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

theopor_COD wrote:
Battle Mage is replacing Nekka-Lucifer. Votecount on the way

Votecount 6

Adel 2 - Nanosauromo, ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega 2 - Adel, Guardian
Nekka-Lucifer
BM 1 - MeMe
Nanosauromo 1 - Erotomachia

Not voting the rest of the town - 7 to hang someone, deadline is some 8 days and 13 hours away.

Point 4 of the rules still holds sway, if you want an extension I will grant one at anytime up to the deadline - if over 50% of the town state they want one
No! Not Bm :( J/k :D
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:You'll see what I was trying to collect votes for in a couple of hours.
Oh really, and you cant tell us now?

fos:Adel
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I claimed because there was a bandwagon on me.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:32 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:I figured you would say that, but you were at lynch -3 :?. I didn't perceive that you were close to being lynched, nor did anyone ask for a claim.
Yes, but I felt you were going overboard with your cop claim.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Guardian wrote:I figured you would say that, but you were at lynch -3 :?. I didn't perceive that you were close to being lynched, nor did anyone ask for a claim.
Yes, but I felt you were going overboard with your cop claim.
OK, now we're getting somewhere. What do you mean by this? Can you give examples? Do you still feel the same way? Why or why not?
Ah!Alot of questions :o

I mean that you were getting cocky and sarcastic. Like you said "Oh all the doc protection is mine" and stuff. I dont feel the same, because When I claimed, you opened up more and then etc etc and it lead to two cops.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:56 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:
Good catch!
How did of a contradiction do you think it is?

I think it lends more weight to the earlier theory (and I can't remember who the credit goes to for this- Guardian?) that YB made a fake-claim to confuse the doctor and draw protection off of Guardian. Lies are harder to keep track of than truth.

I'm not convinced just by this yet.

Can I make a suggestion, and get a fair hearing for it? Can we all brainstorm the best case against YB? I'm not proposing a bandwagon, just a cooperative collection of the evidence against him? I've never voted for him, nor have I been very suspicious of him, but I have could easily missed something more damning. Is there anything else?

If there isn't, then that one contradiction of his isn't much worse than my "do something scummy" line.
Oh how nice, Adel is congratulating her Scum Buddy. Ithink you two are scum. You can bet my investigation is going to be on you. Think. Just think.

YL- that is not what I said. I said that at first I didnt mean to claim, I meant to destroy Guardians claim, but It turned into a claim.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:42 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:Still waiting to hear from YB. I did a search, and he's been active on other games. Would you like to respond to what I've said YB?
Whats the question?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:44 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Erotomachia wrote:
Guardian wrote:I don't understand you going beyond that and defending YB though; why do you not want to hold him up to public scrutiny? If it looks like he is town, then I might buy, at least temporarily, that there are indeed two cops in the game. Be if not, I can definitely see him as scum fake claiming. Two cops in a mini normal is indeed rare.
Well, I figure it might be more valuable to keep YogurtBandit around today and see what happens during the night. That way we can also see what he has to say for himself on Day 2. I'm not saying I fully trust him and that he should never be lynched. But in the short-run it'll be interesting to hear his investigation results.

I guess you're right about "outguessing the mod."
Hmm, You're obviously right, Im just not sure I will live to tell my results.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:02 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:
Adel wrote:Sometimes I think I would be better off if I just lurked.
Damnit, it didn't stop to consider how scummy that sounds. What I meant was: would it be better for town if I stopped posting for a while? It seems to me that I am generating more noise than anything else so far.
Yeah Nice cover up.

vote:Adel
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:29 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian, a thing that my mind has just brought attention to me, I was thinking if we really are both cops,
The Mafia could kill one and blame the other for lying
Which would kill both cops, If not both townspersons. I mean come on. We must really be aware that lynching one of us isnt the smart thing to do. Even if I am scum, would I really want you lynched? No.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:59 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:Guardian, a thing that my mind has just brought attention to me, I was thinking if we really are both cops,
The Mafia could kill one and blame the other for lying
Which would kill both cops, If not both townspersons. I mean come on. We must really be aware that lynching one of us isnt the smart thing to do.
Even if I am scum, would I really want you lynched? No.
YB... if you are scum, you
most definitely
want me lynched. You, as scum, would
say
that you don't want me lynched, but you would rather I got lynched and you had your NK to aim elsewhere. Saying that as scum you wouldn't want me lynched... makes little sense and is scummy.

Also, please address YL's points.
What are Yl's points?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:39 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:I would also love to hear BM's response to MeMe, and would still like YB to answer my questions
YagamiLight wrote:I'm sorry, thought it was clear, but what I had wanted was a comment from him about the contradictions and why I must be scum for pointing them out.
especially since its been almost 2 days since his last post here, and he has been active in other games.
What are your questions?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:My self quote, they have been on here so often now. I wanted a comment on your contradiction. My main question, though, is why you said i was scum for pointing them out?
Simple mistake. and I dont recall saying you were scum for THAT reason.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:
theopor_COD wrote: Adel 4 - Guardian, YogurtBandit, Nanosauromo, ChaosOmega
Battle Mage 3 - MeMe, Adel, DogMom
Nanosauromo 2 -Erotomachia, NanookTheWolf
[/b]
I expect to find at least two scum among YogurtBandit, Nanosauromo, ChaosOmega, and Battle Mage.
Again with the whole, I bet at least two of A,B,C, AND D are scum. Youve played that card too much.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote: I've mentioned what I don't like about NanoS, and I re-skimmed YB's posts, and I am just not liking him as a second cop. He definitely was considering counterclaiming, toying around with a two cop theory, and then decided to do it. He has not given good reasoning for his suspicions, and has blatantly dodged YL's concerns like 5 or 6 times, not even bothering to do a quick re-read to try and answer. Lynching him today does indeed seem foolish, but if I end up dead tomorrow morning, please look at YB closely... I am just not buying it.
And if I end up dead, Youre the main suspect. Im sorry we're stuck here. Even if we are both cops, mafia will use this too their advantadge and tghere goes the cops.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:15 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

theopor_COD wrote:
Jalyn has replaced DogMom effective of now. Deadline is 48 hours away. Votecount coming.
thats odd, Dogmom had just posted.Oh well.

Welcome Jalyn! Right now me and Guardian have both claimed Cop, fyi.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:37 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Battle Mage wrote:crap, i g2g now, and im only on page 11. ill be on before deadline, but not by much. still, at least if i die tonight, you will have my analysis to go on :)
Sounds slightly like WIFOM.

About not reading the thread, Im sorry, I am reading but theres not much else I can post right now.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:49 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Erotomachia wrote:Why do you keep procrastinating, Battle Mage? It appears that you're purposefully putting off your vote until the last minute. With the way you're acting, Adel's concerns seem legitimate.
BM is probably waiting for another Nano vote so he can hammer. It wouldbe risky to try out, but if someone else votes Nano, we see if he quiklynches.. But thats all speculation.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:45 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote: Are you just faking confusion so you don't have to answer anything? I would much rather lynch scum who don't post much content then scum who post a lot of content. So I'm going to
unvote
, mainly to cause separation and make it less likely for a no-lynch to occur.
So, You want someone to die?

Fos: CO
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:37 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Sorry I didnt have time to post my result right away, but I Investigated Meme and got innocent. My sanity is unknown. Guardian, Im sure you investigated me, but keep in mind, both of our Sanities are unknown.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:Since Guardian is wrong that means he is insane and not scum, right? A scum fake-claiming cop would report an innocent result, right?
First, How would you know? a Fake claimed cop could say anything, so nice job getting into the mind of scum. You claim Townie then? Doc or 'nilla?

Second, This is my last day, Since Im positive I will be N'ked if not Lynched.Guardian, I do hope you find your sanity, So you can use it. The next best way to test sanity is to Lynch, So if Adel come sup scum, You're Paranoid or Sane, If Town Naive or Insane.I really think you are of the two latter, because of my investigation. In your latest(597) you're pretty sure you are gulity-Paranoid, which I agree with. I guess its some sort of bond between us, we cant just pull eachother as scum. Or maybe one of us is hiding something. If you got Guilty, I would say you were Insane-Paranoid, At least in my mind. Adel is scummy, so I say you're sane. i meither Naive or Insane if so, and if Im Insane, MeMe is her scumbuddy. Besides that, A bigger situation we have is that there is an Sk, so Meme could be indeed an SK and I got an Innocent. But MeMe is doing a good job of being pro-town and giving good content, So she in my book is town, Even though I did Investigate Her. Or She apparently has me Confused. The Scum are trying to play us against each other, So lets argue so we can stay alive. j/k
But, Theyll Kill One of us, Possibly me if MeMe is scum, But then again not anymore after reading that. If We lynch Adel, It'll be easier for us to survive into Day 3.
Doc's, Protect me and Guardain Tonight.
Idoubt there are Docs,with 2 sucseesful Kills, and Two cops, Its unlikely.. Anyways, so We can survive into D3, and I was Voting her yesterday

Vote Adel
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:
Guardian wrote:I investigated Adel because I realized that if I got a guilty on YB, he would say "Oh, you must be insane". If I got an innocent on him, that would prove that there are two cops, but I highly doubted that I would get an innocent result on him. Also, if he is really a cop, more suspicion was on him at that point, and I was sure he would be NK'd if innocent because he would be less likely to draw potential doc protection.
You are forgetting that naive & paranoid are possible cop sanity.

Possible power role combinations based on evidence so far:
a: 1 sane cop, 1 insane cop (or naive or paranoid), 1 vig
b: 1 sane cop, 1 vig
c: 1 insane (or naive or paranoid) cop, 1 vig.
d: 2 insane cops (or naive or paranoid) cops, 1 vig

If there were a mafia RB, I think they would've used him.
There could be a Godfather.

We all agree that there isn't a SK.

Lynching me or MeMe wouldn't prove much.

Possible lynch results:
e)Adel is town: Guardian is paranoid or lying scum. Or our mod is a bastard for making me a miller without telling me.
f)Adel is scum: Guardian is paranoid or sane.
g)MeMe is scum: YB is naive, or lying scum
h)MeMe is Town: YB is sane, or naive.

Can cops investigate themselves?

I don't think the NKs help us determine the alignment of either of our cop claims. WIFOM and fear of a doc could've kept scum away from both cops. Not wanting to out a cop-fake claim could as well.

2/5ths of my voters died last night, and were town. That creates a strange feeling.
Alot of role speculation for the scum.How could you rule out an SK? SK=Stranglings If not SK= Gun and Mafia= Strangling. WHO CLAIMED VIG? They are the Sk. I mean, seriously.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:25 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel at -3..

Lets see.. With 3 Townies Dead, its 6-3 So far. Im Confidetn Adel is scum, So A scum lynch would be 6-2. Even with 3 Dead, we're at a good posistion.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:YL: I see your point, but I think the more obvious scum move is to report an innocent result on a suspect player. This is WIFOM territory though.

I've ruled out the possibility that we have two sane cops in my mind. Guardian is either lying or not sane, my bet is he is not sane. In my mind that makes YB and MeMe confirmed innocent, and Guardian a probable innocent.

vote:Streeflo
Random much?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:14 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:Image
/agree

That warrants a confirm vote.(and trust me, I CAN confirm vote.)

Confirm Vote x 5:Adel
[/b]
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:03 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:no sense of humor with those two. :)

Have a good weekend everyone, hopefully you won't lynch me so I'll have a chance to continue this on Monday.

^^^WIFOM.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:42 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

NanookTheWolf wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Adel wrote:no sense of humor with those two. :)

Have a good weekend everyone,
hopefully you won't lynch me so I'll have a chance to continue this on Monday.

^^^WIFOM.
What part of this is wifom? .. I think I'm still confused to what exactly the definition of wifom is .. hmm.
I think that says it loud and clear.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

So,

Guardian and I-COP

Adel-Vigilante

Meme-NOT the Vigilante

I dont know if anyone else claimed..
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:41 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:Adel is claiming that he killed BM, who was killed by a shot
We don't know who was killed by what.
theopor_COD wrote:A night to forget for the residents of Theoville. Cracks of thunder and death all around. The town awake to see two dead bodies, one shot in the head, the other strangled painfully to death.

Battle Mage, Vanilla Townie, Town Aligned
Erotomachia, Vanilla Townie, Town Aligned
Well He Would know, regardless of what Killing role he is. unless Theo put no Flavor.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:I don't know if it would take all that much of lucky guessing to be truthful, I mean BM was in the hot seat for the most part right before the night struck, and the fact that he didn't participate to most of the players liking before deadline could warrant a few wanting him killed ... It's a stretch by far, but I wouldn't completely rule it out .. I don't know how new Adel is to the game and such, but I give the guy a lot of credit. He's got some skill, IMO.
QFT
It seems like it wouldn't take to much to figure out who was most likely vig killed and not mafia killed.
Yagami, are you the Vig or no?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:No, I"m just saying that it seems easy to guess who the vig targeted... I thought you were someone else at first seeing your new avatar.
Yeah, a game Im co-modding.

So YL,MeMe,I, and Guuardian are all not the Vigs, and Adel is.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:39 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Im more sure that Adel is the Vig, but Any of us could say there not the Vig when theyre Adel's scumbuddies, So my thoughts on Adel right now are up and down... I dont see your point n Claiming Vig with Only 2(3?) votes on you though, Seemed rushed.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

So Stree,Jalyn,CO,YL,MeMe,I, and Guuardian are all not the Vigs, and Adel is.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:38 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:Well, the way I see it, now that I think I haven't missed anything, Is that one way or another Adel is lying to us. Either about being vig or about who he targeted because if the mayor was shot then the mafia killed BM who was shot, and therefore the vig killed Eroto. Based on this, I think that Adel is probably scum, and Guardian is a sane cop, and if that's true then I think YB may also have fake claimed, but that I will determine later for the time being.
So you're saying MeMe is scum?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:00 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Guardian wrote:Well, I'm 5 pages into a re-read analysis, but I read the last few posts... and wow I think YL is right, at least in that Adel must be lying about someone - I thought this independently when I read the first post. Shot most definitely seems to be a mafia kill, and strangled a vig kill.

Adel, what are you lying about, and why?
Why would the Vig want Ero dead? He was a perfect townie...
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

MeMe wrote:
Since Adel's the vigilante, that means YogurtBandit's the real cop -- which clears me -- and Guardian's either scum or useless as a cop. I found his breadcrumbing to be just as likely the actions of mafia attempting to set-up a counterclaim as the actions of someone who got "cop" as his role and his play yesterday and today convince me he's the correct lynch. I'm really not too excited about the backlash this is likely to generate, but those who are town will certainly see the logic here.

vote: Guardian
Well, Guardian Could be Insane and I Sane, Which clears both of you.

So that leaves us at Stree,NTW,CO,Jalyn?Hmm 3 of those 4 Are scum if so.
I think Ill pressure NTW a little bit. besides, I have no use for my vote On Adel now(I do belive she's vig, because no one C-C'ed.)

unvote,Vote NanookTheWolf
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:Not that I want to be lynched or anything, but you didn't include me on there YB.
Ah right.

So Out of those 5, 3 are scum, Which means if We lynch one, Theres a 60% Chance they are scum. I still dont like NTW for claming cop FOR guardian, But I do Think Guardian is cop, and I think NTW just hit Cop or something...
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:48 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

happy birthday to Streeflo!

Hmm, after reading the pbpa, I think I'll switch my vote.

Unvote,Vote ChaosOmega
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:08 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:Hey, just got back from Warp Tour @ Pomona, and I'm tired as hell.

One thing caught my eye though, and that was the quip about Adel.

Look at it this way. If Adel was really the vig, she wouldn't lie about her target.
If she was lying scum, then the counterclaim vig would know for sure she was lying if they targeted BM and she didn't.

I think Adel is a vig. I think Adel is the vig that killed BM last night. Would that be clear?
I assume, I also think CO is scum that should be lynched.(and if he is town, Vig doesnt shoot)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel, If we lynch town, do NOT use your Vig. It will end the game if you hit town, and lylo if you hit scum.

Any other talking needed before we lynch CO?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Alright, I haven't been able to read the thread in its entirety here, but basically I'm getting that Adel is the vig which confirms YB as cop and Meme as town .. right?

I've had a feeling about Guardian from the beginning and I think I'm going to
Vote: Guardian
.. I could be on the wrong side of the town, but my thoughts from earlier and new thoughts from others combined makes this a better choice, IMO. Plus, between the two wagons, I've really got nothing against CO, so Guardian will be my choice.

I haven't been posting too much recently btw because of sickness and attention needed in games I've been modding.
So both Nanook and CO scum wanted a last ditch attempt. Nice try, scum.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:Any reason why I shouldn't hammer CO?
I dont think there is any, since we know tomorrows lynch.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

I really dont want a fellow cop lynched, please, lynch Chaos, He's obv scum.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:18 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:
unvote:ChaosOmega vote:Guardian
... Vig. Yeah Right. You just wanted to take both cops out.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:48 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

We know who to lynch tomorrow.

If Im dead, Its all part of Adel's plan to take out the cops. Any Doc alive, protect me, please.

If there relly is a vig, Dont shoot if Guardian is town. If Guardian is scum, hit Wolf. We'll take care of Adel Tomorrow.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

MeMe wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
Write up coming in five.
We've passed five minutes
and
five hours -- I'm really hoping he didn't mean five
days
here. :wink:
Well, He hasnt been online...
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:Back! Finally got around checking this thread.

So the deadline passed and Guardian is lynched. I'm surprised at the fast bandwagon on him, and Adel's sudden vote change seeing how he questioned my sudden FoS when MeMe explained her reasoning. But not altogether unhappy, as Guardian would have been my second choice under ChaosOmega.
Adel is obv scum.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:38 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

MeMe wrote:We know there's a vigilante.

EVERYONE checked in and said that they weren't the vigilante.

Therefore, Adel's the vigilante.

What the
hell
, YB?
Then Wh ywould she kill a Near Confirmed Cop?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:08 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

No. Do not Nk him, Cause if you do and hes town, we lose. Wait so we can lynch unless Guardian is scum.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:
Adel wrote:I don't know if changing my vote was the correct decision. The anticipation is killing me.

With 8 votes cast at least two scum are voting. My theory is that CO didn't get bussed by his scum mates because he is not scum. Guardian may not be scum either, but I was worried about two realistic possibilities:

1. YL is scum, and would drop the hammer on CO once he found the good excuse he was looking for, like a looming deadline.
2. Anyone else (besides me of course) who switched from one bandwagon to another is likely scum.

Nanook will be my NK. Nanook's name was in the encrypted breadcrumb Guardian left a couple of pages ago. Guardian as townie had Nanook as a prime suspect, and Guardian as scum would target a scumbuddy next. Either way Nanook will die tonight.
I wasn't waiting for an excuse, I wanted to make sure that we were done with the conversation and confident in a CO lynch. I had already said I thought he was scummy.
And Adel wante dto save her buddy, and was waiting to think up an excuse. I honestly cant belive shes Vig.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

ChaosOmega wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:And Adel wante dto save her buddy, and was waiting to think up an excuse. I honestly cant belive shes Vig.
Since there's only 2 sides, there's no SK. There were 2 kills last night. No one counter-claimed Adel. What makes you think Adel isn't the vig?
Iknow no Sk, but m,aybe Adel's a rouge vig.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:21 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Well ,Im insane. That's good news for Streeflo, Who I got an Innocent on. Streeflo is basically confirmed innocent, alnog with me and Adel.

Vote:NanookTheWolf
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:32 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Oh wait, I did get innocent on MeMe. So I am Sane.

Unvote, Vote Streeflo

Thats better. he's the play for today. I'll probly be n'ked tonight, with the doc gone, So you'll have to find the last one alone.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:40 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jalyn wrote:Huh? So you got a "guilty" result on Streeflo, not an "innocent" but you thought you were insane so you thought guilty meant innocent?
Yeah. Streeflo is Guilty.

Adel, Vig whoever you please tonight, tomorrow you all will take out who ever didnt get killed at night.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:24 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Okay, That Sounds good. iwill unvote as well.

Unvote
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

I just found our Second scum. Scum are Streeflo, Guardian ,and Nanook the Wolf. Adel, Vig Wolf tonight and we win.

Guardian wrote:
Coultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post. Often, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did. People might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar Wink.

Originally, I thought to myself that Guardian was completely foolish for doing such a thing on the first page of this game .. I don't know why people think it's a great Idea to claim something so early on, especially the supposed 'cop'.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I tend to think it's more so a mafioso move to set them selves up later in case they get into a bind so that they have a defense later, like If you read my earlier game post you'll see that I claimed cop or something.

Again this could have been something obviously mistakened for all I know, and if you truly are the cop, well then I apologize.

I voted streeflo originally b/c of guardian's not so random vote early on. I then changed my vote due to the confusion it seemed to cause. I had nothing more on Streeflo then that ..
Nanook claimed cop for guaridan. His scumbuddy. Game, Over.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:14 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:As for the Mafia kill last night, I have no idea why they didn't choose YB or Adel.
YB as mafia makes sense, as he would want to kill MeMe to confirm himself.
Or Maybe that's what you wanted.

Vote:Streeflo
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

basically. But really. A tracker, a vig, a cop, and a doc is one game is way too farfetched.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jalyn wrote:YB, there can't be a tracker and a cop. One of you or Streeflo HAS to be guilty based on YOUR claimed result!

I do find it interesting that tracker/vig/cop/doc is farfetched but cop/cop/vig/doc seemed just fine to you.
And How come I got it right when MeMe was innocent?

I shall rest my case, because I am confirmed anyways, and we'll lynch streeflo.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:02 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I tis obviously Streeflo, I was confirmed until he fakeclaimed.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

And Of course, you're not going to suggest your buddy as a lynch.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:42 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Wel,, If we lynch me, when I turn up cop, Streeflo is the obvious NK. The problem for adel is it is lylo basically (2-1) and If Streeflo Mafia lynches me, they will take out the vig(adel) tonight so It is REALLY Lylo.

If we lynch Syreeflo, he WILL comeup mafia. When He does, Nanook is the vig for tonight, and game over, town wins. If Streeflo is town,for all sakes, Vig Nanook.Adel will have to use the vig to have a chance of winning. I highly doubt he wioll be town though. Nanoook is the obv scum you would want to vig if Streeflo is. NANOOK CLAIMED FOR GUARDIAN. In fact, if we lynch Nanook scum, We could be more safe since it would be 3-1 WITH A killing role.

Let's just lynch nanoook scum or Streeflo and finish this.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adel wrote:YB: if you didn't
know
that you were the cop, why would you think that Streeflo is lying and Nanook is his scumbuddy?
I know Im cop, but if You wont belive it, Im saying that is what woukld happen, a game over.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:34 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Hmm, How about we just lynch Nanook? If He's scum, Adel Doesnt use the vig so its 2 to 1, and if Idie, Streef is scum, If Streef dies, im scum, if Adel dies, We're in trouble. But still, it is 4-2, So if we lynch Nanook scum, Its 4-1, and even if we lose a townie at night, as long Adel doesnt Vig, It is 3-1, and if we mislynch tomorrow, (Say, me) Adel Vigs the Other(Streef) UNLESS Adel is dead, Then We automatically lynch Streeflo.

SO

Day3-Lynch Nanook, 4-1
Night 3, Scum kills 3-1
Day4-With Adel Alive, We can Mis lynch and still win. With Adel dead, We lynch Streef.

Or, we can just cut the crap logic, and LYNCH NANOOK, THEN LYNCH STREEFLO!

Unvote, Vote nanookTheWolf
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:55 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

No, but you all belive Streef's fake claim, so lets go with Nanook.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:11 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

WOA, I CLAIMED MYSELF!

Nanook, outed Guardian. Liar scum.

unvote, vote Streeflo
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:38 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Actually, you just lostr the game. Vig Streeflo, Lynch Nanook.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”