Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

HI GUYS!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

My first post is a breadcrumb. F U SCUM!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

:D
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

DGB saw my breadcrumb. She is town. We will soon become a crazy wrecking ball of estrogen power. We pack more punch than farside's flailing jumping-jack boobs. Scum are now scared.

VPB just peed his pants. He is trying to break up girl power. He is scum.

VOTE: VP Baltar

And I think UT might have peed his pants a little.

Also maybe Lord Gurgi.

I kinda like Umbrage for some reason though.

And I appreciate DGB passing that questionnaire around for my dating purposes.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

We are accepting applications for men though. We need a few to act as stud, so we can multiply. VP application rejected for obvious reasons.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I feel like that was really bitchy... I still love you VP! <3
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SpyreX, I still think you're sexy.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

What about the bra code?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK so kison or umbrage is a double voter. We should probably figure that out so that nobody can go "whoops" later. Unless the person with a double vote already knows, in which case fess up now.

I agree with VP on Pops. Also, who said farside runs the estrogen brigade? Everybody knows women rule by committee, not dictatorships.

unvote VP

VOTE: popsofctown
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Untrod Tripod wrote:ek: I think you misunderstood. that wasn't pee. I have a thing for dominant, strong-willed women you see, and...well...

I guess what I'm asking is if you wanna go on a date or something

I'm actually much more of a sub. I'm also insecure and paranoid. I'm good at cooking and sex though. Nobody's perfect.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't know what a cross-faded read is.

I am being serious, about everything in this game, ftr. Even when I'm joking I'm also serious. If you know what I mean.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac, I assume you're always drunk.

So pops has a meta town read on farside and LG has a meta scum read on farside, but he was drunk AND high (one substance was not enough?). WTF is this shit.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Everything I've done in this game has been serious.

I joke around, but I'm also serious about my votes and suspicions. Obviously a page 1 vote can't be as good as a page 10 vote, but it's as serious as I can be at the time. I never do something purely for comedic purposes. I also don't think the RVS is actually random or worthless. I think everything is important, but gets moreso as game continues.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I like the scooby wagon.

Before you voted him, he had one vote. How is that a wagon?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Prozac, go get drunk so you can vote somebody.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Scooby wagon is okay.
-Theory is full of fail (but town have crap theories sometimes too)
-His demarcation between groups A and B is wrong (who he put in the groups makes me question his perception or think he's bending things for scummy purposes)
-His choice of pops from group B is not supported (so feels like he just wants to get on the wagon - this is the scummiest part, IMO)
-Defense of Lord Gurgi is also nonsensical and scummy
-Random jibe at SpyreX feels off (somebody mentioned this also).

I don't like some of the stuff people have said about Scooby though:
-Prozac saying the "Prove this.Now." is making demands and scummy. I feel like anybody could say the Prove This Now thing. But Prozac also sites Umbrage's reasons, which I like, so w/e I don't hate Prozac. But I do feel Prozac teased me with the promise of a picture of cats having sex.
-Vollkan went professor mafia on Scooby telling him why his theory is crap, even though I think several people already did this. This wasn't horrible, but it made me tingle, and not the way that Kison makes me tingle. Reason is 1)Didn't add anything to convo; 2)If you're going to explain everything like the professor then tell me why you think his particular bad theory is more likely from scum than town.
-imaginality bothers me the most:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
imaginality wrote:scooby 142: "scum want to look active in the breaking point" -
I think this is projection
on scooby's part: he's scum and wants to look active, and he's projecting that logic onto everyone else.
scooby 148: "Prove this. Now." This is very much a gut hunch, but that abrupt response sounds to me like it could come from scum happy to have found something they can legitimately challenge someone about.

This sort of argument is like a siren's song to me.

VOTE: Scooby

I can't believe DGB likes this. It's like all imaginality's arguments are about scooby's motivations, which imaginality can't actually know so it's obvious he's making it up.

Other news:

Kison is sexy.

Pops explanation is okay. I'm not hot on him anymore. Except pops and Amrun having their own romantic interlude and ignoring Scooby drama is borderline weird.

Went back and reread LG. His first post calls farside scum. His third post, 31 hours later, says he's high and votes farside. Then he says it's meta. Then he tries to defend himself by blaming it all on being high and drunk. Was he high and drunk all weekend? I never did drugs, so I dunno, but I feel like this story keeps changing and still makes no sense.

Scum:
LG
Imaginality

Maybe:
Scooby

Town:
DGB
Umbrage

unvote pops

VOTE: Lord Gurgi
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Farside is always like that. It's basically pointless to attack her if you want a better read on her. Response to pressure helps me read most people, but not with her.

With LG it's not about not paying attention, it's about blaming his actions on meta (when there was almost no posts in this game to go off for comparision), and also blaming his actions on being high and drunk, when there was a 31 hour time gap. I mean... is he saying he was high and drunk all that time? Maybe I'm old and not hip to these things anymore, and as I said, I never did drugs, but that kinda seems like a long time to be high and drunk.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I did read it back and I know he said he was high when he voted farside. But he said farside was scum in his first post, 31 hours before the post where he said he was high.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VP Baltar wrote:so you're suggesting he planned out the high comment and backpedal from that vote later?

I'm suggesting that the whole thing doesn't make sense to me. My understanding of it is:

Apparently his first post where he said farside was scum was due to meta.

Apparently his third post where he voted farside is because he was high.

Like...

What does being high have to do with anything if he ALREADY thought farside was scum due to meta?

If I have to piece together some explanation for this, I would guess that:

I think he probably was high. I don't think he made that up. But I also think he was serious about calling farside scum due to meta (off of almost zero info this game), then he voted her for the scummy meta reason (while high), then when people called that BS, he started to go "GUYZ YOU CAN'T BLAME ME I WAS HIGH LULZ."
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LG: so all the meta stuff regarding farside was a joke?

LG wrote:But aside from that: EK, when I have I passed off my own behaviour as meta? I jokingly referred to my first post as meta, but I haven't done anything of the sort regarding my own actions.

I never said you passed of your behavior as meta (or at least I didn't mean to). When I talked about meta, I was always talking about you commenting on farside's meta.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LULZ GUYS SCOOBY IS L-1
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #263 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vollkan wrote:
EK wrote:
-Vollkan went professor mafia on Scooby telling him why his theory is crap, even though I think several people already did this. This wasn't horrible, but it made me tingle, and not the way that Kison makes me tingle. Reason is 1)Didn't add anything to convo; 2)If you're going to explain everything like the professor then tell me why you think his particular bad theory is more likely from scum than town.

1) I didn't think anybody had addressed the same issues as me, let alone in the same way. Umbrage had addressed the general Group A/Group B thing briefly, and gave his personal opinion that scum tend not divide up. I gave a more complete explanation of why I think the "all eggs in one basket" thinking is wrong. There's a difference between giving a separate, albeit largely concurring, opinion and simply repeating the arguments of others.

2) I actually pointed out in my previous post that I haven't assigned scooby scumpoints for this; maybe if it was later game, but I have a pretty wide RVS latitude

If you didn't assign scooby scumpoints for this, why did you vote him?? I didn't see other discussion directed at scooby from you.

SCUM:
LG
Pops
Vollkan
imaginality
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

scooby wrote:Other news:

Farside is speaking a lot of sense. Amrun is agressive. I like her. I miss mysterio and elvis.

Baltar is meh. Tone of his posts are slight town, though.

Besides pops who should die in a fire, I dislike DGB, Umbrage, imaginality and volkan. This could change after people answer my posts, but Gurgi and UT might also be scum.

I think DGB and Umbrage are probably okay. Everyone else I agree with you. UT just seems like he's not doing anything except going with the wagons and not having any original thought or reasoning. I'm not hating him, but I do agree that he's one to watch.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #266 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Here's a complete picture of my feelings.

SCUM:

Lord Gurgi
popsofctown
vollkan
imaginality

Almost scum:

UT

Owes me picture of cats having sex:

Prozac

Neutral:

VPB
Kison
Luconis
scooby

Needs to post more:

Internet Stranger
MrBuddyLee
Mysterio
Medicated Lain (slight town)
Mist Beauty (slight town)

Town:

DGB
farside
Umbridge
Amrun
Spyrex
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, I think she's hard to read in general so it's hard to say definitively, but I think she's giving good reads and making sense (except for her brainfreeze on imaginality, and her late vote on you). She seems to be scumhunting and giving original thoughts, don't see her really manipulating anything. Plus I <3 her, so I want to give her the benefit of the doubt until she pings my scumdar.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #274 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK pops first

unvote

VOTE: popsofscumtown
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #275 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
unvote scooby
well I guess this wagon is over. also I have no reason to think he's lying about his role at the moment so I guess it's time to reread his wagon.

woo.

ninjaedit: I'll say this, I don't it's smart to try to meta DGB...

doubleninjaedit: lolwut? you're upset that I was [mostly] shamelessly bandwagonning? cool. well I guess you're in luck, because you'll either love my wagon analysis or...uh...I dunno

completely unnecessary unvote with promise to analyze the wagon you were just on

+

no placement of vote elsewhere even though you're an admitted shameless bandwagoner

=

SCUMTASTIC

(Note: Bandwagonning is okay if vote is going in good places. Bandwagonning is good if you have good reasons. You did neither.)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I've never played with UT before. I just flirt with him in f62.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #285 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Porochaz wrote:If you demand them now, you may get.

GIVE. ME. PICTURES. OF. CATS. (OR KITTENS). HAVING. SEX. NOW!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #290 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

:D Prozac <3
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #329 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Umbrage is just being a pain in the arse (meant with love). No reason to derail pops wagon to vote umbrage. That is stupid, guyz.

Also, UMBRAGE -- as farside pointed out, pops is not a newb.

@POPS - post some reads.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #331 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Porochaz wrote:I still want reasons.

For what?

Why cats have sex?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well I thought his pops vote was sarcastic and like a F U to us all, and he'd unvote. If he's seriously voting pops after thinking he's town, then that's bad.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Honestly I think Umbrage was just trolling with that vote. He thinks pops is town for some stupid reason (he's an easy target and a newb?) He's actually not a newb, so not an easy target. He's also done nothing this game but OMGUS people, "ignore" vote counts, and not post reads. Let's not derail pops wagon. FOCUS PPL.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #360 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

^5 farside

:D
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I find those post-mortem reads underwhelming
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #367 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

If you'd post more cat pictures this wouldn't be happening.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

SpyreX wrote:EK et Farside et VP IMPORTANT QUESTION TIME:

You've got a gut with one glorious bullet in it. Who do you shoot?

Imaginality
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #409 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm okay with the hammer seeing as he claimed VT with no character or video.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #417 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah vollkan needs rope too

vollkan's scooby vote was really weak, and his explanation to me is even weaker.

vollkan wrote:
EK wrote:
If you didn't assign scooby scumpoints for this, why did you vote him?? I didn't see other discussion directed at scooby from you.

vollkan wrote: I haven't given Scooby any of my scumpoints yet (see first two lines of this for an explanation of what I mean), but the line of inquiry is valid.

In short, it wouldn't meet my threshold for scumpoints, but it did meet the threshold for something to use to springboard discussion.

In short, vollkan voted for scooby without thinking scooby was scum, and he's trying to weasel out of it.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #430 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

popsofctown
(11) Amrun, scooby, VP Baltar,
farside22,
elvis_knits, DrippingGoofball, Mist Beauty, Umbrage, Mysterio, Medicated Lain, Porochaz
Umbrage (3)
Kison, popsofctown

scooby (3) Lord Gurgi, imaginality, Lurconis
VP Baltar (1) vollkan

Not Voting: MrBuddyLee, Internet Stranger, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX

My scum picks are still LG, imaginality, and vollkan. But I'm struggling with them all being off the wagon.

P.S. I just had a delicious, fresh omelette for breakfast.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #431 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Compare to scooby wagon.

scooby (9) Umbrage, Lord Gurgi, Untrod Tripod, Porochaz, vollkan,
Kison
, imaginality, DrippingGoofball
popsofctown
(3) Amrun, scooby, Medicated Lain
Lord Gurgi (3)
farside22,
Lurconis, elvis_knits
Untrod Tripod (2) Mysterio, SpyreX
Porochaz (1)
popsofctown

elvis_knits (1) VP Baltar

Not Voting: MrBuddyLee, Internet Stranger, Mist Beauty

I really don't know what I think yet, just posting this for future reference. I might think of something.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #440 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Looking for scum on pops wagon.

Amrun, scooby, VP Baltar, farside22, elvis_knits, DrippingGoofball, Mist Beauty, Umbrage, Mysterio, Medicated Lain, Porochaz

Amrun - I feel okay about her. I have some experience with her, and not getting alarmed yet.
VPB - I find him somewhat suspicious. On fence with him.
farside - dead town
elvis - living town
dgb - living chicken
Mist Beauty - Very little content. Alt? Posts seem so blase and scum under radar to me. Potential scum.
Umbrage - voting pops while thinking he's town was scummy. My gut still saying town, sorry to ruin the fun.
Mysterio - not much content, neutral.
Medicated Lain - lean townish.
Prozac - lean townish

I feel the need to wagon Mist Beauty.

VOTE: mist beauty
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #443 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The Sins of VP Baltar

-Rained on girl-power parade.
-Defended LG
-Yesterday said Vollkan was scum, but really only as buddy to pops (which I didn't think was the obvious reason to suspect vollkan). THIS IS VERY CRAFTY SHIT. I am suspicious of vollkan, but it had nothing to do with pops and has everything to do with his scooby vote. Yet, you had other reasoning for thinking vollkan was scum, as a pops buddy. Then when pops flips town, vollkan suspicions disappear. It is a VERY crafty was to distance and at the same time clear a potential buddy. When I am scum, I ALWAYS try to tie my buddies to townies. If townie dies first, buddy is cleared. If buddy dies first, townie is free lynch. Scum tactics.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #447 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 444, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 440, elvis_knits wrote:
Amrun, scooby, VP Baltar, farside22, elvis_knits, DrippingGoofball,
Mist Beauty, Umbrage, Mysterio
, Medicated Lain, Porochaz

Umbrage - voting pops while thinking he's town was scummy. My gut still saying town, sorry to ruin the fun.

No, he's scum. Kison was a double-voter, and he hated Umbrage. And Kison is dead this morning. Double-voters aren't a high-priority NK target unless they're on to something -
especially
Night 1.. In which case, scum won't let them live.

Hmm. I usually don't like to speculate a whole lot on NK reasoning. But this one is pretty good.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #448 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VP, it's true you didn't say vollkan was cleared by pops death. You didn't say anything about vollkan, which made me worried that he would just disappear from your scum list, which led to my tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. It's true I might be jumping to conclusions, but that is why I said I was on the fence with you... it's a suspicion.

VP, how did you feel about vollkan's scooby vote?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #451 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK VP.

What does your scumlist look like?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #469 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 455, Lord Gurgi wrote:EK is probably scum. Already saying VP is scum for defending me which is predicate on me being scum. So why VP and not LG? Her arguments against him are all based on information we don't have or on him being right about Pops. Terrible wagon was terrible. Accept it. VOTE: Elvis_Knits

Actually I said you were one of my scum picks, and then I was on the fence about VP, one of the reasons was his defense of you. I am satisfied with his explanations and his scum list, so am actually cool with him atm.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #471 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 456, SpyreX wrote:
I still think EK is town but that analysis of the wagon is not gooood. Maybe one scum kinda maybe? Mind you, Mist would be up there on the death list.

I'm really starting to see DGB - Mysterio love-love scum. That's more paranoia but regardless Mysterious Mysterio can burn. Hell, this is shaping up to be one of those purge with fire and see a couple scumflips I'd bet.

Unvote, Vote: UT

I agree my wagon analysis was not definitive. All my scum picks are off the wagon, so I tried to look for scum on the wagon. And yeah, Mist Beauty was my strongest scum feel. Probably others, but not that I could pick up right now. Can you pick out more scum on the popswagon? Because if you can do better, or like help instead of poo-poo, that would be appreciated.

DGB still town, btw.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #491 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Umbrage, if you're town, stop baiting them.

Who do you think is scum?

Scooby and DGB? Is that your picks?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #516 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 492, Porochaz wrote:Who gives a fuck, ek? Im sorry but its pretty clear he can name whoever he wants but there is absolutely no reasoning behind his choices. Otherwise we would have gotten a better case on scooby than "he did that thing with the player list when he said half were town and half were scum", that is not a case, that is an excuse for a vote.

In the event that you guys are just fighting with pork swords, I thought that I would try to appeal to him. It can't hurt. If he gives us more reads/info/discussion it would help me read him. If he's town, I want us to realize that. If he's scum I want him to dig his own grave.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #517 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 507, Mist Beauty wrote:
note to other players, school team stuff is catching up on me, and I've be away for 30 hours, sorry about this

a quick phne post(i've been skimming)

I'll be much more active when I come back and post my reads. Did we decide it was NK? Pretty surprised that no one protected kison during night phase, probably implies no one has the power? top of my list right now are gurgi, scooby, vpb, not too sure about vollkan. ek's vote is justified, but not cool.

scooby, why didn't you mention me under people who need to post more? AND VPBaltar did the same on 425. I definitely belonged on both lists, scum obviously (maybe)trying to accidently pretend I'm part of their team, and not draw attention to the lack of posts by mentioning me after discussion? Is this too paranoid/too centered around mememe? vpb didnt bus scooby in the beginning, was quick to attack pops at l-1 to save his scumbro, I saw some buddying on page 9. Less-I'm tempted to toss a vote at scooby due to all the associative tells we might get, but I'll check out the thread again when im back in case I royally messed up. prozac probably took some meds, he's not seeming drunk anymore. 4give and 4get bad grammar.

This post is full of fail.

Doc speculation = bad

Wondering why scooby and VP don't suspect him? That's really convoluted and pointless. "PEOPLE WHO DON'T SUSPECT ME MUST BE SCUM!!! But only two of you that don't suspect me must be scum! The rest of you I won't mention!!"

I don't really know what to do with this post. It's more fail than scummy. I'm trying to withhold any further judgement until I see like a normal post not from a phone.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #519 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 513, DrippingGoofball wrote:
General question:

When IS's reads suck eggs and he screams for the overdeath of dead townies, while deriding everyone else, while boasting of past success in some other game, is he scum, or is he town? How about when he himself declares the pops lynch justified, while railing against other players that thought the same?

I thought this too.

IS wrote:I have never read a game so closely before

Oh God.

That was some funny, funny shit. Thank you for the laugh.

Fuck.

I'm voting IS.

unvote mist beauty

VOTE: Internet Stranger
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #523 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS wrote:I have never read a game so closely before

Yet most of your post was nonsense scumreads on dead town players. BRAVO! Good job looking like you're contributing. I also don't know why you hate Prozac. You put almost every player in the game down. Maybe it's so that we realize that we are dumb and bad at mafia, you are our savior here to lead us to victory and follow your genius reads like robots?

Also, I was trying not to be so obvious, but apparently you are quite dense.

DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town.
DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town. DGB is town.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #525 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why should I get into a long debate about your case on DGB when I know she is town? There's no point.

This has nothing to do with girl power. I'm not saying she's town because of girl power. I'm saying she's town because she is.

Can you please tell me why you spent so much time concentrating your catch up post on suspecting dead townies? Did you not realize farside is dead town? Like I really don't get why you would spend so much time on attacking her unless you were just trying to look busy.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #527 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

And blahblahblah about adhom, IS. I guess you're mad I called you dense. Do I really have to apologize for that? GOD, I'M SORRY. Seriously, I didn't mean it in a bad way. It's hard to pay this game without ever offending anybody, so let's not go down this road of arguing about what we can and can't say to each other unless somebody really crosses a major line or somebody gets butthurt. It's never my intention to offend anybody, and I think most everybody in this game feels the same. Like honestly, PM shaft.ed if you think I'm being a bitch, and he will tell me and I will listen, because I don't mean it.

My point in saying that you put down everybody in this game was not to go off on an adhom tangent. But I thought it was surprising that you seem to put down every player in the game. Not because you offended my tender sensibilities. It is important to me because it seems like a way of creating doubt between players who are starting to work together as a town, and taking control of us, like you know so much better than us. I found it divisive and scummy. That was my point.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #540 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

lol @ IS... could you have made a bigger wall?

IS wrote:And to show you that I dont duck questions and hide behind others like DBGScum over there, what did you expect me to do while reading day 1? Read ahead? Read the ending of the book first? What would the be point then if my initial reads werent genuine? You seriously think im going to show up here and play armchair mafia and tell you what a bunch of idiots you were on Day 1 and just act like im starting fresh on Day 2? Thats bullshit projecting on me. How am I supposed to catch scum that way?

You seriously didn't read the flips before reading the thread? How can you possibly do that? I know I can't.

To answer your question, what I expected you to do in your reread is help us find scum. Reading through D1 and spending time calling dead townies scum is not helping us find scum. Besides just curiosity, this is why I would expect you to read the flips and act accordingly. Otherwise, your reread is full of unhelpful garbage.

On the subject of DGB, please throw more of a fit and fish for my information a little harder.

I am perfectly serious about DGB, and I will tell everyone why right now but it does involve night actions and some role information, more hers than mine. I kind of like the idea of fucking with scum and making them wonder how important it is to try to kill one or both of us. However, I am not totally against telling it either. I resent that IS is throwing a tantrum though and demanding it instead of talking to me reasonably, so I'm sticking out my tongue.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #543 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

PORK SWORDS
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #547 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

God IS, it didn't have to go down like this. You could have just been like "hey I don't buy it until you give up the info" instead of throwing tantrums that drip with disdain.

Last night I received a message from the mod telling me that I had been on a blind date last night and my date offered me an omelet. Mod asked me if I would eat the omelette.

I thought, omelet? DGB had been saying stuff about omelets. So went and googled "omelet kids in the hall" and came up with The Chicken Lady character and sketches (there is one where she has a blind date and feeds him an omelet from eggs she lays herself). The Chicken Lady is this half-human, half-chicken lady who is extremely horny and trying to find love. I figured that DGB was my blind date and her role is The Chicken Lady. I mean, all yesterday she was looking for strapping young men and talking about omelets. I don't know for sure that it's her, but... come on.

I wasn't sure if I should eat the omelet (like what if it's poisoned?), but I was reasonably sure it was DGB and she was town, so I decided to eat it. I was curious. Mod sent me a message telling me that the eggs were fresh etc, but otherwise nothing happened to me.

So DGB is The Chicken Lady and she is looking for love. She sends people omelets at night which do nothing. I can attest to that. It's possible she's trying to find another character. I don't know, but I have seen that in other shaft.ed games, so I think it's possible.

I cannot imagine that this is a scum role. Her night action is sending omelets, which do nothing.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #582 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS NEEDS TO DIE A FIERY DEATH
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #583 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 558, Internet Stranger wrote:And to further spam the thread, I understand why Elvis is so passionate about defending the chicken lady now. But Elvis is still wrong. Unless she is willing to admit that her character is male and swears that nothing happened to her, then im convinced that this is how its being played out.

Them eggs are the devil!

MY CHARACTER IS MALE YOU EXPLETIVE.

I ATE THE OMELET.

I AM ALIVE.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #584 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 570, Amrun wrote:Why can't the egg do nothing and just be a red herring of sorts?

I do think it's possible she is seeking a particular male character, but not necessarily likely. Either way, I see it unlikely to be a scum role, as she is unlikely to be able to submit kills and give eggs on the same night, which would out her easily later on in the game. And obviously, this is why she needs to be a town read. If you want to stick a "for now" on it, go ahead, but instead we ought to just claim whomever gets the egg each day and if we get down to one scum and the egg suddenly stops going around... welp.

This is required reading.

imaginality wrote:Most likely DGB's role is a red herring role that does nothing relevant, like Pokerface's role was in the Monty Python game.

Also this.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #588 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Anyway, I apologize if I did the wrong thing revealing this information. (I especially apologize to DGB, since it's about her). But I could see IS posting walls and walls for pages and pages, and I figured it would be a waste of time for everybody when I could just put an end to it.

I think IS and Umbrage are being ridiculously scummy, scrambling around trying to find any convoluted way to make a theory where DGB could be scum. Talk about conspiracy theories!! My reasoning for finding her town is air-tight. I fucking outed her role, outed her night action, gave you the result of her night action, and still, it's not good enough. IS has to fish for the gender of MY character too.

And this... IS COMPLETE SHIT:

In post 561, Umbrage wrote:
GIVE ONE NON-META REASON WHY DGB IS TOWN, OR SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

LET'S JUST FORGET FOR A MINUTE THAT I ALREADY PROVED SHE'S TOWN.

NOBODY HAS TO PROVE THAT SOMEBODY IS TOWN.

IF YOU THINK SHE'S SCUM,
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU
TO DO SO, AND EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR CASE IS SHIT.

It is a scum tactic to call somebody scum and then turn the tables on people who don't agree and go "well, prove she's town!!!"
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #589 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 578, Lord Gurgi wrote:Imaginality, your defense of DGB is that she might be CL? I think the IS case is solid, and the way that EK and DGB have had each others backs seems too complete for 'hey I got a night action from you'. This is the roleblocker argument all over again. I also don't like the spin of the defense on the other end, as well as how quickly they are reorienting themselves from those they were screaming bloody murder for a second ago. This is full on OMGUS in the third degree.
Proxy Vote: IS
. I hope you still allow that, shaft.ed.

Also sorry for not being around, I'm under the weather and Arabic is destroying me.

Actually, I think LG is saying he thinks me and DGB are scum together and that he is giving his vote to IS, not voting IS.

WTF

LG NEEDS TO DIE TOO.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #607 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 600, Umbrage wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT I DON'T EVEN

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY VOTING IS

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

WHY IS A NAME CLAIM A BAD THING

ESPECIALLY IF IT COULD PROVE DGB IS TOWN??????

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM???????

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

ELVIS YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

LET'S JUST FORGET FOR A MINUTE THAT I ALREADY PROVED SHE'S TOWN.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU DIDN'T PROVE SHE'S TOWN

IS PROVED SHE'S CHICKEN LADY

YOU WOULD'VE KEPT THAT TO YOURSELF

YOU LET DGB TAKE A TON OF SHIT ALL DAY

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH FAUCKING WAYS

EITHER DGB IS UNCONFIRMED IN WHICH CASE YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UNTIL YOU THINK OF A WAY TO RESPOND TO MY MILE LONG CASE THAT'S GROWING LONGER THE MORE SHE POSTS

OR DGB IS CONFIRMED TOWN AND YOU SAT YOUR ASS ON THAT INFO UNTIL IS DRAGGED IT OUT OF YOU

WHICH IST IT???????/

VOTE: ELVISKN ITS

EITHER YOU WITHHELD INFORMATION THAT COULD'VE SHOT MY CASE AND IS' CASE TO HELL AND SAVED VALUABLE SCUMHUNTING TIME

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YOU ARE FULL OF FUCKING SHIT..

WHICH IS IT??

lol
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #608 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 595, scooby wrote:There are so many things wrong with the last pages that I don't even know where to begin.

First, IS is retarded but town. Scum would already know who died N1. Wasting your entrance post, yeah that one that makes people either love you or hate you, in making cases against dead townies does not mean you are scum trying to look active. It means you are an idiot that forgot to read night results when you started reading. Yeah, this could be some sort of gambit, but I don't see the necesity. It's just stupidity in his pure form.

Further posts ciment this thought. No scum in his right mind would openly out a power role the way IS did. It just brings so many negative attention (as this wagon proves). So this wagon needs to die pronto.

Speaking of the claim, it's nuller than null. I still hate DGB and I don't buy her "lol scooby is town" after all she said against me day 1, but I'm willing to give her a pass until the omeletts are changed with kills.

Second, people who need to die are still: Umbrage, Lurconis, Volkan, UT and LordGurgi.

I'm keeping my vote on Umbrage. That wagon shouldn't have died and should come back now.

Finally, while I hate Gurgi and while he needs to die a slow death, iirc proxy vote means "giving my vote to IS" and not "vote:IS" so those recent attacks are crap as well.

Hmm. I'm still trying to reconcile my rage at IS calling me a fairy princess. Umbrage's resistance to logic, inability to work with anyone, and his need to flame me are not helping me settle my rage.

But I like scooby's scum list. And I like IS voting vollkan.

I don't think there's anything I need to respond to from Umbrage.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #618 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 612, Umbrage wrote:OK, LET ME SIMPLIFY:

DO YOU BELIEVE THE OMELET CONFIRMS DGB AS TOWN?

Yes
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #619 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Honestly, Umbrage, can you stop being like this? It's not fun.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #626 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm having a hard time separating my emotions from scumreads in this IS/Umbrage ragefest. I still think it should be glaringly obvious that DGB is town, especially in light of my information. But I really don't want to argue about this forever. I will not be voting her. Ever. The case on her is basically stupid, and her night action is verified to be harmless.

I could really go for a vollkan or UT lynch at this point. I mean, if this really is a clusterfuck of town-town fighting, scum are sitting there laughing, so we should wagon somebody who is quietly fueling the fire (vollkan, LG) or somebody who has done noooooooooothing (UT).
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #647 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

What are you even going on about now, Umbrage?

Who are you saying is one of the most renowned scum hunters on the site? YOU?

ROFL

I didn't particularly care that you were attacking her. You were one person, and your attack seemed like a lot of speculation. Scooby also didn't like DGB as I recall, but I don't think he voted her. Two people suspecting her, but it wasn't going anywhere. When IS came on and was like "this vote isn't changing" and he wouldn't listen to me and was posting walls, I began to think that it was going to waste a lot of our time given that now there were three people who really disliked dgb. So I gave the info that I have, that I think should make people reasonably sure she's town.

That's what happened. I don't understand why that seems strange to you.

You're attacking me one the one had for not telling my info sooner, and on the other hand for telling it too soon. Which is it, Umbrage? Did I tell it too soon or not soon enough?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #654 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Umbrage wrote:If you didn't care that she was being attacked, try and why confirm her?

I didn't care when you did it. I cared when IS did it, and I knew you and scooby were waiting in the wings. It reached critical mass.

Does this really not make sense to you?

Do you expect a cop to come out with an innocent investigation first thing in the morning? Or do you expect him to keep it to himself until he thinks it's necessary to reveal??

I would expect the second, and that's what I did. Even if you think something different, how can it not make sense to you? Can't you see this reasoning?

Umbrage wrote:What seems strange is that you say you believed DGB was confirmed town.

So either you knew there was confirmed town and you didn't tell us, or you were lying about the omelette.

Either way, you're scum.

AGAIN, DO YOU EXPECT EVERYBODY TO CLAIM ALL THEIR INFO RIGHT AWAY, OR DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE MORE NORMAL TO WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING BECOMES AN ISSUE TO CLAIM INFO?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #655 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 653, Umbrage wrote:EK: WHY DID YOU REVEAL THE OMELETTE WHEN YOU DID?

AS I'VE BEEN FUCKING TELLING YOU FOR POSTS AND POSTS, I REVEALED IT WHEN I DID BECAUSE IS WAS POSTING WALLS AND SAYING HE WOULDN'T VOTE ANOTHER PLAYER, AND I KNEW YOU AND SCOOBY ALSO SUSPECTED HER. AT THAT POINT, IT SEEMED TO ME THAT DGB WAS GOING TO BECOME THE FOCUS OF THE GAME AND MAIN ISSUE, SO I CLAIMED MY INFO TO PREVENT THAT.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #658 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 656, Internet Stranger wrote:She still is the focus and the main issue of the game though.

I know.

/wrists
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #669 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote Internet Stranger

VOTE: Umbrage
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #671 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Let's do this.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #677 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It's raging with shit cases, voting pops when he didn't think pops was scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #679 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Maybe. But Umbrage is just such a dick.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #681 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think Umbrage has a good enough chance of being scum to make him a good lynch because he's either scum or the-most-annoying-and-wrong-townie that ever lived as to make it not beneficial to even keep him around.

I like lynching vollkan too though.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #710 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 549, Umbrage wrote:
PEDIT: Chicken Lady doesn't sound like a town role to me. She's a crazy stalker. I mean, you're trying to confirm her based on flavour (no pun intended)
in a bastard game
. In the face of the literal wall of evidence against her, I'm not convinced.

Why do you think this is a bastard game???
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #714 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 711, Umbrage wrote:Unlynchable Townie?

I don't see how that would make it a bastard game.

If we can't lynch you then, oh well. I'll just have to ignore you for the rest of the game and hope you get a NK.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #716 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 715, Untrod Tripod wrote:bzzzzt

if he's a townie then I want him alive

IF

Who the fuck knows
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #718 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'd like to know too. I'd also like a million dollars, a pony, and bigger boobs.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #720 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

What do you suggest I do?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #755 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I find SpyreX's obsession and paranoia over DGB very disturbing.

I find vollkan's attack on IS full of OMGUS.

I want a few more votes on Umbrage to be sure we can't kill him before we try to lynch somebody else.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #758 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, I would like to see an overlynch on Umbrage because you never know. Maybe he's SK or GF and instead of NK immunity he has to be overlynched. There's no harm in trying.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #762 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 759, Umbrage wrote:Forget it. I have fucking proven scum in EK, and the best she can do is argue that I should be lynched just to see if it's possible. NO.

Where did I say that the reason I want to lynch you is to see if it's possible?

That's not the reason.

It's because your cases are such shit and you're an asshole.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #769 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Maybe he's an unlychable jester and that's why he says it's a bastard game.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #803 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK, I want to make a recap post much like DGB's. I've only skimmed hers and not read it in detail because I don't want to be swayed before I have a chance to post my initial reactions. Then we can discuss.

Town

DGB
Prozac
VP
Scooby
UT - I considered him as a potential early busser, but the way he thought Umbrage was third party does not seem like something a scum buddy says while bussing
Medicated Lain - this is mostly a gut feel here, don't see anything I object to

Null

IS - lean scummy, however WIFOMing with myself on odds of Umbrage and IS both coming after me over DGB if they were buddies
MBL - not enough info, however timing of catchup post was slightly suspect
Mysterio - no info

SCUM

(I have broken this into different types)
Still Generally Scummy

LG
Imaginality - timing of Umbrage vote was like "oh shit I better get on record as voting him before he goes down"

Tried to derail Umbrage lynch

Mist Beauty
Lurconis

Possible Third Party

Spyrex
Vollkan
(These guys are behaving in scummy ways, but I don't see them as connected to anybody. They seem like islands, but scummy islands. I feel like one of them is likely SK).

I'm aware this is too much scum, but I've put down all my doubts just for the sake of being thorough. I'm hoping others can help narrow this down a bit. I can see through skim that DGB thinks lurconis is town and has a case on IS... so I'm going off to read that now...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #804 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I've never seen vollkan make so little sense...

In post 789, vollkan wrote:
In post 788, Internet Stranger wrote:That's it Vollkan? I'm the eternal scum, the scum of all scum, the most vile man in all of the universe because you think I was role-fishing?!?

Quote for me please where I indicated anything of the sort.

How about two posts above where you said:

In post 787, vollkan wrote:
Vote: IS

And to address MBL's post from the end of yesterday:
MBL wrote:
@vollkan, is IS really your #1 suspect? If so, please make a more explicit, thorough case. If not, who's your top suspect and why?

Yes. Reason was the continued pushing of DGB for "hard evidence" after she'd already claimed role-related reasons.
It's effectivley just role-fishing
in scum-IS's standard Conspiratorial Cassandra rhetoric.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #805 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 798, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yesterday, imaginality voted IS, Mist Beauty, and Umbrage. In my book, he voted three scumbags. I can't fault him for that.

This is the best case for imaginality being town that I have seen.

I'm not sure about IS, although I do think your case is good.

Mist Beauty I'm for sure in agreement, and Umbrage is confirmed scum (although Imaginality voted him post lynch, so imaginality doesn't get too many points there).

I think overall, it puts imaginality on the backburner for me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #806 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 796, DrippingGoofball wrote:
IS:

"DBG, oh look opportunistic Umbrage vote to start the day. Great!"
- when I was perfectly CORRECT that Umbrage & Co had killed Kison because Kison was a mega-double voting threat to Kison which could have been VERY problematic in endgame.
"You completely ignored my very awesome points of your attacks on Umbrage"
"If you can get past all the lunacy, Umbrage actually has a point."

And for those that think in-your-face rolefishing is too-scummy-for-scum, remember Umbrage:
"DGB: explain what the omelettes do now. I'm not rolefishing."

And then:
"Meta arguments do not work on Umbrage. Im unsure if he is scum just because of the raging though. Whats the argument on him anyways?"

I've counted EIGHT posts where IS tries to divert the Umbrage wagon onto vollkan, SIX of which were urgent appeals while Umbrage was in dire jeopardy.

I think this is all true, and I didn't realize quite how bad it was.

Part of me still wonders if scum-IS would have thrown his lot in so heavily with Umbrage, both trying to rolefish you so hard and bully me, while also defending Umbrage. It's horribly risky. However, I think the overlynch necessity might be a mitigating factor here - scum never thought Umbrage would actually be lynched, thus making it less risky to tie themselves together. I believe they thought they could get away without lynching Umbrage, further evidence being Lurconis and Mist Beauty trying to start LG wagons (which incidentally makes me wonder if LG is actually town... hmmm).

I don't want to get into the business of eliminating somebody as "too-scummy-to-be-scum" though. That will fuck you every time.

I think this makes the most sense:

1) Umbrage thinks he's invincible. Tells his buddies the town will never overlynch him so he's going to go batshit all over anybody he wants. For whatever reason, DGB is the target. I think scum are generally scared of her because she's a good scum hunter, but the most scary thing about her is she is unpredictable. Scum hate unpredictable.
2) Umbrage overplays his hand and fucks with me and DGB who are pretty sure each other are town. IS supports him because IS is so arrogant that he thinks he can get away with it, plus Umbrage is hard to lynch. And they really want to kill DGB, and at least find out her role info (I think there is more to this based on the scumteam's name of DFSM).
3) Lurconis tries to convinces us all that we want to lynch LG instead by quoting our comments about LG.
4) Mist Beauty tries to act like she's helping us lynch Umbrage, but always gets back off the lynch before he dies, and puts her vote back on LG.

Umbrage/IS/Lurconis/Mist Beauty

I'll go for a IS lynch.

Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #809 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Incidentally, I have a theory about the scumteam being DFSB, but maybe I'll save it until we get a scumbag trying to fake claim.

I think the scumteam doesn't have safe claims because Umbrage didn't try it.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #810 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 807, Porochaz wrote:Wow, your starting to worry me elvis...

Why?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #818 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 814, Porochaz wrote:Its worrying me as your relationship with DGB is starting to look suspicious.

I think both of us are reasonably cleared based on Umbrage interactions, so I don't think you need to worry that much. Unless you find one or both of us scummy, it's paranoia to be suspicious just because we trust each other. I do have a reason for it, even though most people seem to think it's not 100%, it's good enough for me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #819 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS wrote:Have you even looked at the case on Vollkan? Have you looked at HIS interactions with Umbrage? How about looking for scum instead of trying to lynch people that you think are mean?

I have looked at Vollkan. I've said I think he's scum. I don't agree with DGB when she said he's town. I think he might be SK though with how you want to lynch him.

IS, tell me who you think is scum besides Vollkan?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #822 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, that's fair prozac. I don't expect anybody to think me or DGB is FERSURE confirmed. But I think you have to make certain distinctions as the game progresses, like I've made in thinking several people are very likely town based on Umbrage interactions. It's not like I wouldn't change my mind if something really scummy happened, but that would be the exception, not the rule. So if you think we're both town, the fact that we trust each other should be taken with a grain of salt.

Also, I'm not DGB's minion, as IS seems to think. But I'm not going to change my vote just to prove it either. I feel he's insulting and manipulating me to make me change my vote, which makes me want to never move my vote.

IS being an arrogant jerkface just makes me want to lynch him more.

Hey, it worked yesterday.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #826 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real.

I don't expect you to be a fucking swami and nail all the scum. I want to know what your fucking reads are.

WHO ELSE BESIDES VOLLKAN IS SUSPICIOUS TO YOU??
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #839 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Elvis wrote:WHO ELSE BESIDES VOLLKAN IS SUSPICIOUS TO YOU??

In post 828, Internet Stranger wrote:Oh you mean other than DBG and her little princess puppy minion thats yapping at every turn? The very same DBG thats spouting off a BULLSHIT case on me and carrying the Mysterious egg of mystery that she doesnt want to talk about?!?

The rest of your scum list is me and dgb?

And you complain about me only wanting to lynch people who annoy me?

lol

Silly IS.

I have given reads on every player in this game, and despite your campaign to convince people that I am only lynching people off emotion because I am a hysterical female, I actually have reasons and cases that have nothing to do with emotion.

You, however, have one suspect, and when pushed to give reads on others, you refuse, when pushed again, you name your biggest attackers.

NOT HAVING READS ON ANYBODY ELSE IS A THE HALLMARK OF SCUM.

YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS GAME AND HUNT SCUM.

YOU ARE TRYING TO GIVE US AS LITTLE INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE CONNECTED TO YOUR BUDDIES AFTER WE LYNCH YOU.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #840 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Nice sig, IS
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #841 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL wrote:@EK, who is a scumbag that you have identified as a scumbag for reasons unrelated to their interactions with you? I understand your IS focus and your Umbrage focus--they fucked with you in ways you found sketchy. Give me a few more, please, but preferably for reasons other than "they fucked with EK and lost".

I realize that part of why I dislike Umbrage and IS is that they fucked with me, but that's not the whole story. In fact, I purposely held off voting Umbrage for a while because I didn't want to lynch out of anger. So, you and IS can stop painting me as some hysterical female.

If you read my first post this morning, I think it answers your question. My thinking is changing slightly to more like this:

IS
- he never busses so he tied himself to umbrage. Now he looks like a derp and he's angry and calling me a princess minion.
Mist Beauty
- tried to get off Umbrage wagon several times and start the LG wagon
Lurconis
- similar derailing tactics, pushing LG wagon during Umbrage lynch

Spyrex
- said umbrage was town a million times, has focused on dgb and UT most of the game, with little reason or case, doesn't seem to be scum hunting. This is the sort of play I think is likely to be SK, weakly going after low-priority people, trying not to piss the real scum off.

LG
- alternate scum, less convinced of this given mist and lucronis trying to start wagon on him to save buddy umbrage.
Vollkan
- not making any sense, not helping with anything, striking out at IS seemed OMGUS. However, the more IS attacks him, the more I think he's not on the scumteam. He could still be SK though.
imaginality
- I had my doubts, but DGB made an excellent point that he voted for (probably) all scum yesterday.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #842 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 838, Internet Stranger wrote:SBG needs to still answer about her eggs.

Why should she answer any question about the eggs?

Why should she reveal more role information when she is not in danger of being lynched?

EVEN YOU do not want to lynch her right now. WHY do you need this information?!

SCUMMY ROLEFISHER INTERNET STRANGER MUST DIE
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #845 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You're acting like the egg has the ability to kill, when I KNOW IT DOESN'T. I ATE ONE AND I LIVED.

I am not worried about the fucking eggs.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #852 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Seriously, why is Internet Stranger STILL rolefishing DGB when he's trying to lynch vollkan?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #855 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS:

1) So you're saying that I am preventing you from scumhunting?

LOL

Because I am so powerful, I can PREVENT you from scumhunting.

I'm actually ASKING you to scumhunt. I WANT you to scumhunt. I find that getting reads from scummy players to be very helpful to me in being more sure of their allignment. If they make a lot of sense I will begin to see them in a different light. If they're scum then they usually dig their own grave and give some scumbuddy hints.

2) Your reason for rolefishing DGB continues to be unclear to me. It is because you think she has a shit case on you? So she should give up role information?

3) You think you're a LION??

LOL

Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #864 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 863, DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP, quote fail.

In post 858, Internet Stranger wrote:Typical female attitude, actually.

Don't answer this, elvis. He's baiting you. Think of the outrage if he'd said "typical black attitude" or "typical Jewish attitude."

Why is he baiting me?

He must just think if he can make me fight with him he can make me seem irrational. "EK has a vagina! Don't trust her!"

The thing is, I'm completely rational. He's trying to cover for the fact that he can't tell me why he's role fishing you so hard or who any of his suspects besides vollkan are.

Vollkan is probably SK, btw. Spyrex being Amrun's mason is probably going to exonerate him.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #865 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

IS: It's not true that I want to hear what I want to hear, btw. It's more about your reasoning than your conclusions.

So be a man and step up and give me your reads.

While your at it, answer my question about why DGB should full claim when she's not anywhere near being lynched.

Unless you don't have the balls.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #874 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Still not seeing the answer to my questions, IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #875 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I resent that IS calls me princess, when my title clearly states that I am a QUEEN.

Please address me as "Your Royal Highness" in all future communications, IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #892 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

The only players who refuse to post reads are scum.

This is because scum want to limit the amount of information they give and limit potential ties to buddies.

Why won't IS give me reads?

Because he is scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #895 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 876, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 874, elvis_knits wrote:Still not seeing the answer to my questions, IS.

I believe that I did.

You did not.

You gave me excuses. You've said I am preventing you from scum hunting, so that's why you can't post reads. And you haven't come up with one good reason for why DGB should give you role information. All you have done is gone on and on about how unfairly attacked you are, while ignoring the actual arguments and failing to answer my legitimate questions.

You are trying to make me into a hysterical female and you are trying to make it seem like you are being voted out of a personal vendetta. That is not the truth. You are being voted because
1)you worked with Umbrage to rolefish DGB and vilify me
2)you won't post reads
3)you continue to rolefish despite having no good explanation for it
4)you are baiting me and trying to create a distraction from your scumminess
5)you're lying (You keep saying that I am protecting vollkan, when I keep telling you that I think he's scum too, just not you and Umbrage's buddy)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #897 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 893, Internet Stranger wrote:So if I give you all my reads on every single person in this game and totally derail any possible future secret scumhunting on my part, will you vote for Vollkan or first wait to see what DBG tells you to do?

Not sure what secret scumhunting is or how it's valuable.

If you give me reads I will discuss them with you. I can't promise I will vote Vollkan. I will do what I think is right; that is not dependent on DGB.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #901 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 899, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 895, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 876, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 874, elvis_knits wrote:Still not seeing the answer to my questions, IS.

I believe that I did.

You did not.

You gave me excuses. You've said I am preventing you from scum hunting, so that's why you can't post reads. And you haven't come up with one good reason for why DGB should give you role information. All you have done is gone on and on about how unfairly attacked you are, while ignoring the actual arguments and failing to answer my legitimate questions.

You are trying to make me into a hysterical female and you are trying to make it seem like you are being voted out of a personal vendetta. That is not the truth. You are being voted because
1)you worked with Umbrage to rolefish DGB and vilify me
2)you won't post reads
3)you continue to rolefish despite having no good explanation for it
4)you are baiting me and trying to create a distraction from your scumminess
5)you're lying (You keep saying that I am protecting vollkan, when I keep telling you that I think he's scum too, just not you and Umbrage's buddy)

Im offering reads now, but you have made such a big deal out of them that I want assurances that youll finally act like your own person.

*I* started the whole issue with DBG FIRST. You started yapping away as soon as that started. Umbrage then globbed on to ME. We werent "working together", he jumped onto my coattails much the same way you yap away in favor of DBG. Once I heard what I wanted I moved on, he kept going. Im not responsible for him, you know. Its not like he was my puppy or my minion. When you paint the facts that way princess, I am justified in saying that this is in FACT a vendetta against me.

All I want to know is where the egg went today. Im not asking what it does, THAT I will figure out on my own. Why work so hard in keeping it secret today when it was fine to reveal the egg target yesterday. What are you ladies hiding?

I want Vollkan lynched. You and your master are babbling on about the egg and Umbrage and whatever else EXCEPT Vollkan. Whos the distraction here, princess?

If Vollkan is scum, why not even a sniff of a vote his way? Are my points on him not true?

No guarantees. I do act as my own person, but if you fundamentally disagree, I'm not doing anything to placate you or anyone else.

Post reads or die.

Also, Umbrage was attacking DGB way before you even started participating in this game. That is a fact. I am not making shit up or have a personal vendetta against you. You are not a victim. It's hilarious to me how you want to be a victim and the alpha male at the same time. If you're such hot shit, how do I, as a lowly female, even bother you?

And I'm not keeping the eggs a secret. I've said everything I know on the eggs. I didn't get one last night. I have nothing to offer on that front. I just think you're rolefishing DGB for no apparent reason. You've admitted you don't think she's scum. What is your problem?

I have been saying I think vollkan is scum since my iso 21. I have posted my scum list all along, and he's been there. I'm not voting vollkan because I can only vote one person at a time, and I'm voting you. vollkan is not doing a whole lot, so I feel he can be lynched whenever. You have first priority for death because you're spewing bullshit all over this game and are thus more of a problem.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #904 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 902, Internet Stranger wrote:How am I more of a problem when we should both be going after Vollkan? Everyone thinks he is scum, so why not lynch him since its practically guaranteed?

Post reads or die
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #915 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have a guess. I'm wondering if my guess can be used to tell a fake claim from a real claim, so haven't said what I think DFSB means.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #925 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I feel the need to point out IS's lies, misdirection and manipulation, in addition to his failure to answer my questions. That's why I keep responding to him, but I have actually tried not to be too verbose about it and keep it to the point. I think for the most part I have been reasonable and haven't even resorted to caps lock that much. If it got to be too much, I apologize. I will try not to overpost.

I want to hear from everybody too.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #935 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think that Lurconis is the least scummy of the scummy players, and that if I went with an alternate to IS or Vollkan, I would go for Mist Beauty.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #977 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Checking in. Still want to see IS hang. Still feel vollkan might be scumbag. Still feel Mist Beauty is likely Umbrage buddy.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #980 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You should probably keep reading.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1032 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have a few thoughts.

Spyrex:
UT - I originally thought of him as a potential early busser (given the other early voters seem town to me). His talk of third party had me thinking it wasn't a buss though. I guess I'm looking to discuss this more, as I'm pretty sure I disagree.
LG - I have found things he's done scummy. But do you really think he's scum given that he was the apparent last-ditch effort of Mist Beauty (and lurconis to an extent) to direct the lynch off Umbrage? Perhaps if Mist Beauty (and lurconis) are town then we can discuss LG as scum. If Mist Beauty is scum, I think it argues for Gurgi being likely town.

Evilpacman: catchup insights suck
Zeek: ditto as evilpacman
(Please try to get more in this game so we can see what you are).

MBL: perplexing that you haven't voted. Tempted to go find that one invitational we were in together, just for some perspective.

I find it interesting that Lurconis was starting to be the alternate to the IS/Vollkan mess, then after I (and I think somebody or a few others) said we thought Mist Beauty was scummier than lurconis, Mist Beauty became the alternate wagon. I'm thinking about WHY we would get another alternate wagon, and what that means.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1042 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1033, SpyreX wrote:I think Mist and Gurgi have been throwing softballs at each other and both are scum together.

I think LG's apparent glee at "newbies cannibalizing each other" is scummy to the max, but I really question how Mist and LG could be scum together given Mist's attempt to stop umbrage wagon with a LG wagon. I mean, give me an plausible explanation for this.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1047 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm tempted to just lynch Mist Beauty because she's scum in either scenario.

However, I am still wondering about this IS/Vollkan phenomenon, and why we got a third wagon. I think it means one or both are prob scum. I mean, not for sure, but you get me.

Spyrex, you think IS is town. I'd like to hear your best argument that might sway me if I've gone wrong here in thinking he's scum.

When I cut through all the ridiculous posturing, my main points are:
1)Catchup post was largely useless and about dead townies (yes I still think this is significant)
2)Rolefishing and DGB paranoia
3)Apparent collusion with Umbrage against me and DGB
4)Pushing vollkan during Umbrage lynch
5)Bullying behavior, baiting, avoiding questions
6)Refusal to give me his reads
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1051 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really didn't ask for you to respond. It is clear that we will get nowhere.

And honestly, the sexism and misogyny hurts my feelings. Please stop.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1072 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:02 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1064, Untrod Tripod wrote:sigh

unvote IS

more tomorrow

why
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1085 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

lol @ shaft.ed having to edit that post to fix the green tags.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1088 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1086, VP Baltar wrote:
you son of a bitch, mod

teehee VP writes in pink, which is so giiiiiiirly!

<3
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1090 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

:D Who doesn't?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1111 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'd also vote vollkan at this point, so vollkan should claim, he is within lynching range.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1118 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1113, MrBuddyLee wrote:I'm currently under the assumption that vollkan and IS are both town, despite strong reservations about vollkan. I want more from pacman and Zeek before we lynch today. If there are three scum remaining, it's entirely possible that the two of them are two thirds of the remaining scumteam. We need to tie them to more shit, pronto.

I pretty much disagree. I think the fact that neither wagon was getting completed for a long time means one or both is likely scum. (Something like, "I don't want to buss my buddy after Umbrage died, but if I vote the other one and he flips town I'll make us both look bad tomorrow. So I'll just try to start a third wagon!") If both are town, I don't see why both wagons would stall.

But who are you thinking is scum, if IS and Vollkan are both town?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1120 (isolation #128) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

If he's L-2,

unvote IS

VOTE: vollkan

VP said he's willing to hammer.

Vollkan, CLAIM TIME.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1126 (isolation #129) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1122, MrBuddyLee wrote:I also need to post this now in case I get nightkilled. I believe it's relevant long-term.

I was able to target two players last night with my role. One was reachable, as my N1 target was. One was not reachable.

Unless you all see a reason why I should not identify my unreachable target, I will identify them publicly. You will eventually know. The question is, is now the right time for me to blab?

Also, I do not want doctor protection.

Hard to say without knowing what your role is and the implications. However, since you mentioned it already and the cat is half out the bag, I'd say probably give the info, unless you think it could be harmful.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1156 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1140, vollkan wrote:Okay, just checked in, and I see I am at L-1, so:

I am
Kevin
from Citizen Kane. I have a protecting and killing power. Basically, the first time I target a person, I protect them. If I choose to target them again, it will be a kill attempt instead. Night 1 I targeted VPB. Reasoning was that VPB was one of my #2 suspects. My hope was to push IS on D2, and then, if VPB got scummier over D2, to kill him on N2. On N2, however, I instead protected DGB, given her claim. I win with town.

Seeing as your character murders somebody with a knife in that sketch, it really doesn't make me feel too good about you.

I guess now it's time to speculate on DFSB, since I was holding it back until at least one person we thought had a good chance of being scum claimed.

This:
Umbrage, Inexperienced Cannibal, Lynch Resistant Goon, DFSB

(note: this character played by Dave Foley)
+ this:
Dave Counter, Innocent Character

Makes me think that DF=Dave Foley, and that Dave Foley characters are bad. Umbrage's inexperienced cannibal character is played by Dave Foley. And we have a dead role that
counted Daves
, which I am thinking means "counts how many scum are left. (Obvious problem here being that pops claimed VT, but he also wasn't looking at vote counts and he didn't claim his character or his video, so I think that it's plausible that he just got confused and misclaimed).

So DFSB means something like "Dave Foley Supremacy Brigade" and they're all Dave Foley characters trying to kill the rest of us off.

So I actually believe vollkan is probably telling the truth about his clip and his character because otherwise he wouldn't be claiming a character who kills people in his sketch. That's like super dumb to make up. And he kills a Dave Foley character in his sketch, so I find it very unlikely that he is DFSB mafia. He is either SK or town. I mean, his play has been scummy, and his character claim seems pretty psychotic. I think it's more likely he's SK.

(Side note, I also think shaft.ed didn't give the scum fake claims since Umbrage didn't claim and IS refuses to claim. It also makes sense for why vollkan would claim his actual character and sketch, he admitted to not knowing the show so fabricating his own character and sketch would take time.)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1162 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Zeek, I think that vollkan is likely SK. He's SK or town, but prob not mafia.

I guess if you can tell mafia from SK in a game you want to take out the SK because then you have less NK's and then you have longer to try to catch the mafia. However, it is tempting to try to lynch Umbrage buddies now that we have dead mafia. I want to lynch IS since he's Umbrage's buddy, but lynching the SK is better in the long run, and we can just lynch IS tomorrow.

I think the unreachable thing means that one of MBL's actions didn't go through for some reason. I guess the target was protected/jailkept, or is not able to be targetted for some reason, maybe can't be targetted? Something like that, which may have implications to either confirm other actions or imply something bad. Hard to say without knowing what the info is, but I think it may be significant.

I'd like to hear the MBL info. I don't want a long fucking stall, but I would like the info.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1164 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It fits in the sense that DGB/Chicken Lady is not played by Dave Foley, and is thus prob town. I know that my character is in a sketch with Dave Foley, but I am not played by Dave Foley.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1166 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OH FUCK, maybe I am played by Dave Foley... my clip is really short so it's hard to tell. Either my character is Dave Foley or he's not in the sketch. I feel like I need to even show you guys now since I just made this retarded theory that might be wrong. Honestly I can't tell who is playing my character because he's dressed up in wig and stuff, but I think the voice might be Dave Foley. But if I post it I will basically be roleclaiming.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1168 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It will not help the town. I just feel stupid now. I am pretty sure my character is Dave Foley at this point, and now I don't know anything about the flavor.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1170 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Why did I not rewatch my sketch BEFORE having my conspiracy theory...

Embarrassing...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1177 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

No, it's a guy, and he's also wearing a wig.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1183 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1181, MrBuddyLee wrote:e_k was untargetable last night.

Cool.

Time to lynch vollkan.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1192 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Lurconis is right.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1206 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I have no knowledge that anything happened to me as a result of the omelet. I did not gain anything (that I know of). The only response from the mod was to tell me that it tasted fresh. That's all that happened. Unless it is a hidden mechanic. I know nothing.

So, I think MBL's info is good to have because it probably means something although I have no idea what, and if people feel the need to keep a cult suspicion in mind, go right ahead, but I think that it's sort of pointless to get too much into mass hysterics about a cult. The way I always play in a game is that unless there is evidence of a cult (as in dead cult members or somebody with evidence or a dead cult detector role) then you don't go crazy worrying about a cult. I think it's a distraction.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1219 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

<3 DGB
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1307 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I am back. My initial thoughts are:

1)Yay for Mist Beauty death.
2)Yay for ML being scum, but OH SHIT looking like another scum team. Says ML was a "member" of FLF. So there are more. Will have to rethink things. People that I ruled as town for "not scum with umbrage" now need another look.
3)IS needs death regardless of anything else we decide.

I want to reread yesterday since I only skimmed it, and also think about everything now that I know that ML is scum in a second group.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1308 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

OK, gave ML a little bit of a reread (kinda skimmy).

ML's early defense of scooby is now concerning to me. I have liked scooby for a large part of this game, but I don't like ML defending him in what seems sort of a BS way. I want to take another look at scooby, but I'm actually hoping to find stuff that rules him out as being ML's buddy. But I feel like it's dumb not to even take another look at him at this point.

I think IS has a huge chance of being ML's buddy. ML consistently defended IS, trying to resolve the fighting between me and IS, as "IS is always like that."

ML showed some soft support for zeek's cult idea. I'm unsure if this implicates zeek or suggests that ML was piggybacking onto a dumbtown idea. At some points in my mafia career I have thought that suggesting cults was a mafia tactic to distract the town. I still think it does that but I don't want to be entirely rigid here. I have to take more of a look at zeek to be sure what I think of this.

I think UT is prob town. I didn't think he was an umbrage buddy, and I don't think he's an ML buddy either. ML fingered UT early for non-contribution, and it just looks like he didn't like UT, which makes me think UT is prob town.

When I'm not so sleep-deprived I will have more, but for now I'm gonna

Any way you slice this game, IS is fucking scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1311 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Hi MBL,

I'm calling BS on you (and your "whoa guys we've been lynching too fast"). The last two days: vollkan and MistBeauty. Vollkan was not fast, imo, and Mist Beauty was fast but was scum, so who cares if it was fast. Have you even voted all game? It's like you're acting like some super-responsible townie, yet you're not even fucking voting, which makes me think you're not at all serious about actual scum hunting, only the appearance of it.

Please tell me who you think is scum.

Regards,

EK
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1316 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL, I'm going to need you to have some more opinions about who is scum, otherwise I will assume you're scum. You were all like "let's stop lynching ML so fast" yesterday, and haven't voted for anyone at all this game. What are you doing to help this town?

Lord Gurgi still bothers me. I remember ruling him out as scum with umbrage. I will have to look at him as a ML buddy, see if I think that could fit.

Scooby: Do you seriously think IS is town??!! Please explain.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1318 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:48 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Rainbow time. From scummiest to towniest.

Scum
IS
Lord Gurgi

MBL
Zeek/imag
EPM

scooby
VP
Prozac
UT
EK
Town

Still need ot do more thinking and rereading, but this is how things are shaping up for me so far. Please comment and help me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1319 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, it sounded like there was more neighbors than just Mist and Medicated Lain. I'm thinking about whether I want to know the other member(s) of the neighborhood.

I guess that the neighborhood is responsible for the lurconis kill last night. Wasn't that what MB said they wanted to do on a previous night, and she had screwed it up. So they thought she was protecting lurconis. So last night they were able to agree on the lurconis kill (I guess with ML participating)

I'm guessing that the DFSM killed ML.

Which leaves Spyrex as the FLF kill.

FLF knew the DFSM existed, but the DFSM may or may not have known that the FLF existed, but they killed ML who flipped FLF.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1322 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hmm, night action doubler? Sounds like it would be overpowered if it allows scum to double their kills. I didn't know that was Gurgi's role.

And yes, I have no idea why you couldn't target me N2. It has nothing to do with my role, or anything I understand of it, or have been told by mod. DGB said the omelette made me untargettable, so I assume that she's telling the truth and that's why. She flipped neutral, so I don't know why she would lie.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1324 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, we really need to lynch IS
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1325 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In case anybody was wondering what I thought, we really need to lynch IS.

(Want to start the new page off right)
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1326 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I would also like to point out that when we had a stalemate between IS and vollkan wagons, ML was the one who chose to vote vollkan over IS and tipped the voting that way.

Just to spell this out: ML, KNOWN SCUM, actively defended IS, obviously avoided IS's wagon, and pushed the alternate wagon to IS, who coincidentally was who IS wanted to lynch.

Internet Stranger
(4) vollkan, DrippingGoofball, Untrod Tripod, elvis_knits
vollkan
(4) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Lurconis

Not Voting: VP Baltar, imaginality, SpyreX, Lord Gurgi, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Medicated Lain, Mist Beauty

vollkan
(5) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Lurconis,
Medicated Lain

Internet Stranger
(4) vollkan, DrippingGoofball, Untrod Tripod, elvis_knits
Lurconis
(1) Lord Gurgi

Not Voting: VP Baltar, imaginality, SpyreX, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Mist Beauty
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1330 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

scooby,

I disagree about his catchup post. He said he analyzed the game blind, purposely not looking at who died, something that is easy for scum to fake. I also think that it's a way to look like you're contributing but actually being useless, which is scummy. It's a way for IS to look like he's helping when most of his comments are on dead players and are therefor inconsequential. Even if you disagree with my interpretation, your interpretation is not very strong, definitely not enough to clear him of all his wrongdoings.

Also, I think you're confused about the scum teams. Umbrage and Mist Beauty were DFSM, and Medicated Lain was FLF. So maybe IS is not Mist Beauty and Umbrage's buddy. Like, I'm not going to even argue that because you might be right. But we have another scum team. He could still be Medicated Lain's buddy. Look how Medicated Lain defended him and tipped the game toward lynching vollkan when their wagons were deadlocked.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1340 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Are you serious
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1346 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm wondering if somebody could legitimately think the things that zeek thinks.

1)I'm pretty sure my character is Dave Foley. It's hard to tell, but the voice sounds like it to me. I can post my clip if needed. I don't know what to tell you about the whole Dave Foley thing -- I suggested the "Dave Foley is scum" theory myself before realizing my character was also Dave Foley, and then realizing it couldn't be correct. I would hardly do that if I knew I was Dave Foley and all Dave Foleys were scum.

2)I'm pretty sure scooby is town. He's been acting pretty town this game, IMO, and the way he mixed up the scum buddies (thinking ML was scum with Umbrage) seems like a real townslip to me. Scum wouldn't do that because they know who is/was on their team. It would have to have been a purposely faked townslip, and I think the odds are it was real, especially given the rest of his play.

3)Lynching somebody because he claimed vanilla and you *think* there are no vanillas, is a really stupid thing to do. You don't know what the setup is. And stop fucking convicting people based on flavor alone. That's a recipe for disaster!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1349 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Gurgi, this is why I keep thinking you're scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1352 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Are we also posting clips?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1355 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really don't care if we do it or not, but the problem with it is MBL is trying to find anybody with a Dave Foley character which is stupid for 2 reasons, 1)Dave Foley Theory is not correct; 2)If it were correct, scum would not claim any Dave Foley characters.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1367 (isolation #157) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK so now we get to wait on those three who also happen to be VLA.

Great.

Let's lynch IS while we're waiting!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1377 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS is ridiculous. I couldn't even read through that whole scummy wall post. It seems that now IS is trying to blame me for making DGB a treestump? I ate the omelette on N1. DGB turned into a treestump on D4 (I think). How the hell could that be connected? This is just another smear campaign by IS-scum.

I've been completely open and honest about everything that happened with DGB and everything else. I ate DGB's omelette and the mod DID NOT tell me what it did, DID NOT say that I was given any powers as a result, and DID NOT say that I was now her boyfriend. MBL said I was unreachable the next night. DGB explained that the omelette made me untargettable for the rest of the game. That is all I know.

I will claim my character and post my clip now if this is actually something that people care about. Then you will see why I am confused by who plays my character. I think it's Dave Foley, but it's hard to tell.

I'm Just a Guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHddsnWcnU

I'm vanilla, so that's how I know that vanillas exist in this game.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1382 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I hope you all realize that IS is frantic to lynch me because he can't NK me thanks to DGB.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1384 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1379, Internet Stranger wrote:Im not letting a Foley live today. Elvis needs to be lynched.

Also, please realize that if I were Foley scum that would make me the scum buddy of Umbrage and Mist Beauty, which is basically impossible behavioral-wise.

IS needs to die ASAP.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1385 (isolation #161) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1383, Internet Stranger wrote:As im sure that the fact that Chicken Lady should have gone all poof and found love the second she gave you that fucking egg. She clearly found love Day 4, why didnt she find love Day 1 if youre supposed to be just some vanilla guy anyways?

Maybe you should ASK DGB why/how she became a treestump, instead of blaming me for shit you don't understand.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1389 (isolation #162) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I had Mist Beauty fingered as scum for a long fucking time. And if you think me and Umbrage's interaction seemed like scum buddies... well, you need help.

I was VLA for work purposes. I have a dumb phone. I couldn't post. Using that as a reason to think I am scum is ridiculous.

You're right on one thing though: I don't know whose buddy you are! But I do know you're fucking scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1391 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Lynching IS will make this so much better.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1393 (isolation #164) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I give up
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1407 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Explanation: maybe shaft.ed didn't make the game breakable.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1408 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1402, evilpacman18 wrote: IS wagon seems like a lot of negative reaction to the fact that he's volatile, arrogant, and churlish. That's probably a town thing, to be honest.

Hey, that's exactly what ML said about IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1415 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1409, Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 1407, elvis_knits wrote:Explanation: maybe shaft.ed didn't make the game breakable.

How exactly would that make the game breakable?

Because all we'd have to do is character claim and lynch all the Foleys?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1416 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1414, ZeekLTK wrote:
Also, @EK: if Dave Foley wasn't synonymous with scum, when why did MB fake claim to avoid claiming that she was a dave foley character?

How should I know?

Perhaps it was because she knew that some people thought all Foleys were scum and she was a Foley? Easier just to fake claim.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1422 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SCUM:
IS
LORD GURGI
ZEEK

ALMOST:
EPM
MBL

TOWN:
UT
VP Baltar
Porochaz
scooby
elvis_knits

It's a shame that UT, VP and Prozac are all VLA right now.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1427 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:27 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1426, Untrod Tripod wrote:also I'm assuming that I moved closer to scum on e_k's alignment chart because I put forth the idea that she and IS could be scum together? e_k being scum could explain why DGB didn't want to be her girlfriend per the omelette fiasco

lulz

actually, DGB, why haven't you told us more about your omelettes? who ended up being your live-in boyfriend and sperm donor?

I still have you under town though.

I guess I don't understand why you suddenly are thinking I'm scum, which is confusing to me. I find the EK-IS scumbuddies theory to be terribad (and since I say that probably only reinforces it oh no). But I'm willing to let it slide if you will just fucking vote IS with me now. If you think me and IS are both scum, then you think IS is scum, so let's lynch him.

I really don't understand why people think I'm scum at this point. It seems to be:
1)She's a Foley, she claimed scum. (Which assumes shaft.ed's a derp and made the game breakable).
or
2)Her relationship with neutral treestump DGB still worries us!!!!!!
or
3)She's probably buddies with Umbrage or IS, the two people who have tried hardest to lynch her all game!!!!!!1111eleven

I'm sorry... but all those reasons are horrible, and have nothing to do with my actual play this game. It's all flavor BS, or outguessing the mod, or speculation on roles and night actions that we don't understand.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1428 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1425, scooby wrote:
I guess I should clarify. I don't think IS is scum.

He really is though.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1430 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, let's just lynch on flavor alone. I'm sure that will work.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1443 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1440, MrBuddyLee wrote:I can confirm with like 99% certainty that Gurgi is telling the truth about his rolename and actual role. For multiple reasons.

I am going to need these details to be convinced Gurgi isn't scum.

However, my first priority is lynching IS.

You seem to agree that he is scum. Let's lynch him.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1444 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1441, ZeekLTK wrote:
I am less certain about VP now, but I'd still like to hear from him before I say anything.

You were supposed to claim first. If you end up claiming last and then can't confirm anybody, I'll be thirsty for your blood. FYI.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1449 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:22 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hey IS, why don't you give us your reads on the living players.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1450 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1447, ZeekLTK wrote:
and also I don't believe UT's claim at all FWIW

Why?

Or will you tell us when you claim?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1454 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I really wish I were a vengeful townie. Then I would vote myself and kill IS on the way out.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1456 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm pretty aware that I don't control the town's lynches, otherwise IS would have been dead a long time ago.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1467 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

zeek is a massive VI or scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1471 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1459, ZeekLTK wrote:
Just to clarify... I have NOT found the orgy yet.

Night choices?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1475 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1472, Porochaz wrote:
In post 1467, elvis_knits wrote:zeek is a massive VI or scum.

We both played our first game together, he isn't a VI

Like I don't know how to say this without insulting him...

But do you think he could legitimately think these things as a pro-town person?

I mean, there was the cult mumbo jumbo hysteria, and the flavor paranoia, and then he was supposed to claim first, but he delayed by saying he could confirm somebody if everybody went before him, and now he can't confirm anybody, but he says he
thought
he could confirm somebody who claimed a gay character. WUT. Why would the fact that somebody's character is gay make them town? And he didn't give his night actions.

Also, IS needs more votes.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1477 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't know if he's fake claiming. I just think his play sucks and that he promised to be able to confirm somebody (for a really dumb reason) and then couldn't do it. So it seems like he's VI or scum, imo.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1485 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

LG, what have your night choices been?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1502 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm confused. I thought MB and ML made it sound like there were more people in their neighborhood, and nobody has claimed it.

Also, we had three deaths last night, so I was assuming that:

Neighbors killed Lurconis (ML said this is what they wanted to do and MB blocked it, so they thought Lurconis was scum)
DFSM killed ML (Because ML was FLF, FLF didn't kill ML)
FLF killed Spyrex (Which leaves spyrex as the FLF kill)

I think this is different that what MBL said he thought happened with the kills.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1506 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I am concerned about a couple things:

1)Characters claiming their powers don't work.
prozac and epm claim their powers don't work. Zeek hasn't been able to find his orgy, but maybe he just hasn't targetted right. Other characters seem to have their powers working, even some dead players have shown evidence of powers (kison, umbrage, dgb). However, pops did claim vanilla when he is listed as having a power.

I am concerned about this because

Mist Beauty wrote:I might have abilities, that never work.

I concerned that Mist was trying to float this idea.

2)The Neighborhood

Mist Beauty and Medicated Lain seemed sure the other was scum, at least by the end of yesterday, and were trying to off the other and off their scum buddies to help their own team. ML thought MB's buddy was Lurconis (wrong). MB thought ML's buddy was LG.

Mist Beauty wrote:I asked to kill Gurgi, but she said (paraphrased) that based on the umbrage system and her reads, she cannot agree to kill Gurgi. So keep that in mind. She has been backing up scooby for no reason early on as well, another association I wanted out there.

Mist Beauty wrote:If you're a roleblocker, you HAVE to block ML. If ML flips scum, obv go for gurgi, not lurconis.

Mist Beauty wrote:I think that scooby needs a little attention for the umbrage voting as well. He's flown completely under the radar for his behaviors below.

So it seems that ML was protecting Gurgi in the neighbor QT which strongly suggests to me that Gurgi is ML's buddy. I don't really care that he is a role doubler at this point. I actually think that either the neighborhood is responsible for the third kill last night, or that Gurgi doubling his scumteams kill is responsible for the third kill last night (which implicates MBL).

It seems that MB was mostly suspicious of scooby because of "umbrage interaction," and now that we know MB was umbrage's buddy, we know that was faked. She was not honestly trying to find umbrage's buddy because she was umbrage's buddy and would not be trying to out her scum team in that manner.

So at this point I see a strong case for these three being scum: IS, LG, MBL.

My problem is that I see all of them as *probably* FLF. Which leaves none of them as DFSM. MBL could be DFSM (see quote below), but then he can't be LG's buddy, and I think LG can only be FLF, and not DFSM.

Mist Beauty wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:After yesterday's clusterfuck quickhammer of a town power role, I'd appreciate it if you jackanapes would unvote until we have this situation fully explained.

+townpoints Can you guys please not end this phase by Saturday (day of my test). I can't iso people right now and dno't have enough time to organize posts clearly.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1507 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:40 am

Post by elvis_knits »

ALSO, IF YOU ARE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HAVEN'T CLAIMED IT -- PLEASE CLAIM NOW!

YOU WERE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH TWO SCUM, WE NEED MORE INFO ON WHAT HAPPENED THERE!!!

WE ALSO NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THIRD KILL LAST NIGHT!
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1511 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Who even brought up this possible "lovers" bond? Was it one of the neighbors? Because I thought Mist Beauty denied knowing anything about it. They were called neighbors, not lovers. The fact that you're trying to float this possibility makes me think that's your cover for your double kill last night.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1512 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OKAY... found it!

In post 1273, Mist Beauty wrote:
There is no one else in our group.
If there was, he'd probably come out and vote ML in a jiffy. All abilities we have are Track, Protect, Kill, and Investigate. We both must coordinate the target and who must be performing the actions. We have a night QT which I've also just gone through. I'm not even sure WHAT ML is doing either, our actions have been coordinated, and she hasn't let me have my say, mostly that she lives 12 hours ahead of me, she's willing to change her mind if I offer someone else, but not really.
The moment one of us dies, the other can use AS MANY REMAINING actions as they please.
Now unless I've been roleblocked or jailed or the targets have been jailed, our Night 2 and 3 actions have not produced any results, and we may have every action remaining.

Are you seriously telling me that after 2-3 sentences from MBL you suddenly are falling all over the floor with some perceptive epiphany? This seems like it was planned in advance, to me, I don't understand :(

If ML is killed in the night, then I die with her.
She had suggested at first to me that we breadcrumb each other, and come out soon, defending each other. But once I pointed out "I die when you die," she instantly said oh, forgot to read my role PM clearly, yeah the other person should never come out. I purposefully didn't suggest it only applied to night for me, but it seems to me like she lied.

So it seems that there are no other neighbors.

Also apparently, if one neighbor was lynched, the other got to use as many (or all) the remaining night actions. But if one was NKed, the other died, lover-style.

SO.

1)Neighbors weren't responsible for any NK's. There are no other neighbors.
2)DFSM killed Medicated Lain (FLF) to prevent her from getting all those tasty night actions.

Question: How did we have 3 kills last night? It wasn't from the neighborhood.

I think this strongly implicates MBL and Lord Gurgi are responsible for us having three kills last night.

Unless it was Prozac, but he says he tried to kill EPM last night. If he's town, he wouldn't lie about targeting EPM, and if he's scum he wouldn't be responsible for an EXTRA kill, he would just be part of our normal 2 kills and not create an extra.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1513 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh fuck, unless ML got to use the neighborhood kill before she died.

:(

Why am I so dumb?

I'm going to stop posting now and hope somebody can help me sort through this...
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1535 (isolation #190) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL: one things you are not taking into account with MB. She did seem to suspect Gurgi and scooby, but she suspected scooby as "being umbrage's buddy." Since she was umbrage's buddy, you know she wasn't legitimately looking for umbrage buddies. So she fabricated that case. Gurgi, on the other hand, she legitimately thought was scum with ML.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1536 (isolation #191) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL wrote:N1: DFSB killed Kison (Umbrage revenge), FLF killed farside (she found Umbrage townish, so a less likely DFSB kill)
N2: ??? killed Amrun. ??? tried to kill EK or DGB and got blocked, or doubled up on Amrun.
N3: ??? tried to kill EK or DGB and got blocked. ??? also tried to kill EK or DGB and got blocked. Also possible that there are NK-immune godfathers.
N4: DFSB killed Lain. FLF killed Spyrex, Lain killed Lurconis.

Ok so apparently I could have blocked kills because I am locked in DGB's apartment and can't be killed.

But how could kills on DGB fail?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1540 (isolation #192) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK, people think I am Dave Foley scum, please look at my iso. I had Mist Beauty pegged as scum since Sept 6 when i voted her, and my interaction with umbrage is ridiculous. I think that maybe umbrage's problem with me was as a result of attacking and voting his bud.

IS will present you with some sort of retarded argument about "anybody can be bussing" etc., but honestly, I don't think anybody in their right mind can put me with MB and Umbrage as buddies. Also, IS argument is guaranteed to be retarded because he says he doesn't buss and people rarely buss. Although, for me, he says "you were all totally bussing." Riiiiight
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1543 (isolation #193) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

More Internet Stranger votes please.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1544 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, if I am locked in DGB's apartment and can't be targeted, I would guess I also can't target anyone. I'm vanilla so it doesn't matter. But if I were a third Dave Foley scum and I am locked in an apartment, effectively jailkept, there would have to be a fourth member for the DFSM to be committing the kills. Three kills last night means a DFSM kill happened. And I couldn't have done it. So unless you think there are four or more DFSM... it's not me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1545 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

@DGB -- can you confirm? I'm locked in your apt and can't be targeted, but can I target anyone?
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1550 (isolation #196) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1549, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1544, elvis_knits wrote:Also, if I am locked in DGB's apartment and can't be targeted, I would guess I also can't target anyone.

That is correct. You cannot target anyone.

TAKE THAT, IS!

NEUTRAL TREESTUMP DGB HAS NO REASON TO LIE!

I AM NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE TO HAVE COMMITTED THE KILL LAST NIGHT. I CANNOT BE DFSM!

ANYBODY WANTING TO LYNCH ME AT THIS POINT IS SCUM.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1553 (isolation #197) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Now I have to prove I'm not FLF? For what reason?

How about you make a case why I'm scum first, UT, then we'll talk. The only reason I have seen lately (besides BS from IS that we've been over 1 million times) for me being scum is that my character is a Dave Foley and both DFSM characters have been Dave Foleys. Well I just proved that fucking wrong. You have any other problem with me, tell me what it is.

Also, even if I were FLF, I cannot target anyone. I would be a scum that cannot ever make a NK. IS THAT REALLY A PRIORITY?

Seriously, anybody that is worried about a player who is permanently jailkept... is fucking scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1563 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:31 am

Post by elvis_knits »

SO IS and zeek are arguing that DGB, who is neutral, already won, and a treestump, would lie for me to help me win as scum.

They're like "DGB is not town! Don't trust!"

SHE'S ALSO NOT SCUM!

And she's been instrumental in lynching all the dead scum we have, and spoke out against our mislynch on vollkan.

All evidence suggests she wants to find and lynch scum, and that she is good at it.

And again, no reason for her to lie to help any player. I feel like that would be violating some site rule, to lie for the express purpose of fucking up a game. That's what IS and zeek are arguing, that DGB is lying just to fuck with the game. Does anybody really buy that? Nobody that knows DGB would buy that.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1565 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

zeek, I don't remember you being instrumental in the scum lynches. I remember you being against vollkan lynch but that's it. Then I remember you being paranoid about DGB and floating cult leader paranoia and lots of other diversionary bonehead theories.

My point is that:

This is false:
zeek wrote:
She doesn't care who else wins the game, and she certainly doesn't care whether it's DFSB, FLF, Town, or even some other faction we have yet to find.

All evidence shows that she wants the town to win.

This is false, slander's DGB's good name, and quite possibly against site rules if somebody did this:
zeek wrote:
For all we know, she is now making this stuff up to help her friend elvis_scum win, just for her own amusement.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”