Roll to Dodge: Zombie Apocalypse!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Roll to Dodge: Zombie Apocalypse!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat and I are co-modding a Roll to Dodge game based on an apocalypse of zombies (hence the name of the thread). /in in this thread and send both me and Packbat PMs with your choice of role. It will have some effect on your gameplay, but you can't give yourself any abilities. Make it specific, too. Something like "a college student" is too generic for us to make good RPG elements. "A college chemistry major who is good with technology" is much better. Once we have six players with accepted roles, we'll start. There will be two-day deadlines to keep the game moving. We're allowing V/LA within reason, as this could be a long game. If you aren't in one of the first six players, PM me and Packbat and we'll add you to the wait list. Rules are below the sign-up.

Edit: We have six players now, and the game will start as soon as we get everyone's role. If you want to be a replacement, PM me and Packbat with your role and anything you want secret about it. First come, first serve basis.

Alive and (mostly) well:

jmj3000-
a network analyst, who spends most of his free time playing video games on his wii and kinect, so he is not out of shape.
Mist7676
- a young girl that is smart in all things botany.
theamatuer
- secret assassin guy. Can kill with anything I can hold in my hands and expert in hand-to-hand and weapons; has shurikens
Katty Bard-
a clumsy waitress who is good with puzzles and runs really fast.
JDGA-
a young-ish (21?) physicist that also plays chess a fair bit, so he's good with numbers and problem-solving
izakthegoomba-
a 7-foot [tall] ex-military guy. Very strong, fairly intelligent, and ruthless. Carries a handgun firing hollow-point shells.
AcRv-
Escaped mental institution during the apocalypse and is trying to get back to the parallel universe he comes from; nobody knows if he's actually from a parallel universe or if is actually insane; has a jacket with lots of pockets, a journal, and a deck of cards.

Suffering from a mild case of zombies

gandalf5166
drmyshottyizsik (sorta)
Xalxe
Reecer6
Xalxe's bobcat
Kcdaspot
Klazam
mb53
Tragedy
animorpherv1
CSL

Waiting List

drmyshottyizsik- a 24 year old archery champion and I carry a cross bow and a one hand sword on my back
Charon34-a 25-year old Jeet Kune Do practitioner with 7 years experience in the art. He's very fit, flexible and agile and prefers bladed weapons which he is very rehearsed in (from knives-Tantō-Hook Swords) and carries a wakizashi with him at all times in a sheath tied to his waist. He's looking for his family (wife and daughter) on the other side of town who he has been in contact with through his cell-phone. He is quick witted and can keep cool under pressure. Problem is, he can be forgetful and he JUST moved to this town so doesn't know his way around very well.
Seeker99-An in-shape field medic, who has a somewhat large general-use medical bag stored in hyperspace, along with two standard pistols.
And a
Chuck Norris
Swiss Army knife.

Roll to Dodge!

Roll to Dodge is a fun roleplaying-esque game for a group of 6 people plus us, the mods. A bit like Dungeons and Dragons, but very simplified. You will be placed in a certain scenario, and you (may) be given a certain objective. Now here's the catch: for nearly every action you make, a die will determine the outcome.

The numbers on the six sided die are marked as follows:
1) Epic fail
2) Kinda fail
3) Kinda success
4) Success
5) Perfect success
6) Overshoot

For example, say Jack wants to jump over a wooden fence. Here are three examples of what might happen, given different rolls.

1. Jack tries to jump the wooden fence, but trips over his shoelace and smashes his face through it, breaking his nose.
2. Jack tries to jump the fence, but stumbles and slams into it, staggering back unhurt.
3. Jack jumps the fence, but his foot gets caught on the top and he faceplants on the other side, one leg hanging in the air.
4. Jack jumps the fence, and lands safely on the other side.
5. Jack jumps the fence cleanly, landing in a roll and keeping his forward momentum to continue running.
6. Jack clears the fence by a wide margin, flying another five feet to slam head-on into a tree on the other side, breaking his nose.

When multiple players' actions interact ... the dice will be rolled exactly the same way as before for each action, and the conflicts will be resolved however we like. (Mua-ha-ha!)

Rules!

Only six (6) people may play at a time. Spots are filled on a first come first served basis, but if you did not make it in time, we can still add you to the waiting list.
To keep this game moving at a good pace, after the actions from the last round are resolved, there will be a 2 day deadline for all players to take their turns. If you miss one deadline, your character will do nothing (except as below). If you miss two deadlines in a row or three overall, you will be removed from the game and the first person on the waiting list will take your spot. We will allow V/LA absences within reason - please discuss with us if you expect to be without access for an extended period.
This game will use the declare system. To declare an action, post "Action: your action" in bold face. (For example: "Action: Shoot the lock.") To take back a declared action, post "Undo Action: the action being undone".
When everyone's move has been declared or the deadline is reached, we will announce the turn has ended in-thread. Then the dice will be rolled for all actions and results determined and posted.
We will only count the first action you posted that you haven't undoed before we call turn ends. Exceptions will be allowed only for minor actions (looking around, talking, etc.) or at our discretion - we will let you know if your selected actions are permissible.
If you do post multiple actions, we will only execute the first, but (1) we will keep in mind your plan when evaluating success and (2) if you miss posting the next turn, we'll go ahead and perform your second action (if it still makes sense). Thus, if you ask to, "Jump the fence, then punch the guy in the face", we will only roll on the "Jump the fence" action, but on a 5 you may end up being able to hit the guy anyway.
You may post almost any action you desire. If you want to attempt to harness the power to fly or spontaneously grow a third arm, you can do so. You may not god-mod and ruin the fun for everyone, however - we reserve the right to veto and the right to force-replace for actions along these lines.
You may kill or be killed by players or your actions, so be careful. Note, however, that if you attempt to kill another player early in the game and fail, the reaction from your fellow players might not be entirely positive. Note also that attempting to do something stupid (e.g. "Jump into the volcano") can lead to a very funny death.
A final right we reserve is to add modifiers to rolls depending on circumstances. For example, if you are running on a broken leg, we might put an automatic -2; if you are attacking an ant with a bazooka, we might use an automatic +2. Rolls which are less than 1 or more than 6 after modifiers will have very interesting consequences!

On rare occasions, players will be allowed special bonuses under precisely defined circumstances. On actions where these special bonuses are ruled to be in effect (and this ruling shall be strictly at the moderator's discretion), the player will automatically reroll a 1 or a 6. (If they get a 1 or 6 on the reroll, however, the action stands, so be careful!)

Startup

After we post these rules and the setup flavor post, all players will receive PMs notifying them that the game has begun. Each player will then need to confirm in the thread.
In each confirmation post, the player must describe the character they will be playing in the thread for the benefits of the mods and other players. (If you want your player to have hidden characteristics - for example, "I'm secretly an FBI agent working undercover as an addict" - PM the mods first, and we'll work it out.)
Any player who does not confirm within two days will be replaced.
Any player whose character description is overly vague will be asked to clarify.
After all players have confirmed, the mods will post the opening scene and the game will start.

I think that's everything you need to know so far. So lets get this show on the road!
Last edited by theplague42 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ummm sorry chess but now you're going to have to pick another one. They're supposed to be secret :shifty:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Actually, I made a mistake. Put normal roles in the thread. Everyone will know. If you want to have any surprises or skeletons, PM any secret stuff, with any "cover IDs" in the thread. Sorry Xalxe for misinforming you earlier and chess for just now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@chess
Nope. You're good to go.

@Xalxe
Aaarrrggghhh!

@drmywhatsyourface and jmj3000
Good to have you. What are your roles? PM secret stuff.

@Reecer6
Pillows and zombies. Classic.

PMing gandalf now, and we can start once he confirms.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Pre-game mod action: Xalxe gets a pet bobcat.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@Gandalf
I'm not sure if we're allowing weapons in roles. I'll PM Packbat and we'll work something out either way.

@Kcdaspot
Sorry but we've reached six players. I'll put you in for the first replacement, though.

The game will start once Packbat PM's me back. He has the starter story so he'll post as soon as he's back.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Also, we need to wait for jmj and drmy's roles. BTW, the better you make yourself in the beginning, the more you have to lose :shifty:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by theplague42 »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:I am a 27-year old ex-military(Special Forces) with an IQ of 173, and I am particularly good with machines and computers. I am fairly built, with blond buzz-cut hair. I am dressed in a white undershirt with no sleeves and jeans, and I carry a handgun.
me to, but the only guns I need are on my arms *flexes*
Hmm not allowed sorry. Make it original! Maybe MMA fighter, instead? We need a wide variety of people. In that chain of thought, everyone stay true to your character :D

Note for starting roles: we will take into account your role when deciding succeses both in flavor and power. Flavor is self-explanatory. For power, if you're weak, you're more likely to get good stuff (not by dice rolls, but by us mods interpreting the rolls). If you're strong, your low rolls will be much worse. And some insane powers may have side-effects. An IQ of 174 may make it that the other players can't understand your vocabulary.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@chess
Smartness is definitely a strength.

@drmy
So your name is
Russian
... got it!

Now we just wait for jmj. I'll get everything together in a table format tomorrow or Monday. I would do it now but it's 12 here.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:31 am

Post by theplague42 »

Drmy's role has been slightly edited so you might want to re-read.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 am

Post by theplague42 »

@Gandalf
Everyone with gear in your roles can keep the gear.

@Zodiark13, brokenscraps, and werewolf555
You guys are added to the waiting list behind Kcdaspot.

I'm PMing jmj3000 now. If he doesn't respond by tommorow, Kcdaspot will take his slot and we'll start the game.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 am

Post by theplague42 »

If he doesn't respond soon, yes.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:52 am

Post by theplague42 »

Three months ago, the Earth passed through a dramatic and intense meteor shower, with thousands of meteorites reaching ground level. It was described as unprecedented in all recorded history by experts of astronomy.

Three weeks ago, an epidemic influenza-like disease began to appear, springing up in hundreds of places worldwide. The disease was progressive, with victims moving from mild fatigue to muscle aches to delirium to a vegetative state in days - and it spread like wildfire, paralyzing countries and bringing civilization to a standstill.

Three days ago, the victims began rising from their beds, shambling in a straight line for whatever edible meat they could find.

Three hours ago, the power went out.

Three seconds ago, there was a knock on your door.

What do you do?

Current status:
All characters are in good health and carrying the gear described in their introductions.

Current location:
You are barricaded in an abandoned liquor store (hey, free reinforced bars over the windows, right?). Much of the liquor is spilled or missing, but there's still a fair amount remaining; the edibles have all already been consumed.

Red is the official mod color for this thread. Use it at your peril. Deadline for moves is 7 p.m., January 12.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:57 am

Post by theplague42 »

@Xalxe and chess
You have to put actions like drmy did so we can find them easily. Xalxe, yes you have invisiblity, but it could have disasterous consequences.

Edit: Thank you kindly, chess.

Zyrconium added to waiting list.
Last edited by theplague42 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:58 am

Post by theplague42 »

Deadline is 8:00 PM today by the forum clock. That's 7:00 PM EST if I'm not mistaken.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Xalxe wrote:
jmj3000 wrote:Also, may I ask why a liquor store had a bear trap in the first place?
To keep the bears away.
I was going to say traveling salesmen. Alive or undead.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Turn resolution coming in this post.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 am

Post by theplague42 »

18! lolz
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 am

Post by theplague42 »

That's the sternum, chess
:D
Lady, please stop posting immediately. We'd rather talking be limited to players only. Otherwise it detracts from the ultra-scary atmosphere we're trying to create. Also, you used red text at the bottom of last page. Uh-uh. Bad idea. Go to the discussion thread that Kcdaspot created for the purpose of starting another game.

@shotty
You're a big-ass Russian, not Superman. Now if you were German, and volunteered in the Die Glocke program, then we might have something. Also:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
action: Pull machine gun(soviet kind) out of my jacket packet and shoot a rabbit I see hoping around
You specifically asked for a machine gun. Even with the action change, we figured you still wanted that.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by theplague42 »

PM'ing Reecer now. He'll be killed off if he doesn't make this deadline.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 am

Post by theplague42 »

He' still got about 6 hours to go. Its 4:20 EST and he still hasn't picked up the prod. And remember, Reecer's turn is last. Just sayin'.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by theplague42 »

@
chess
Xalxe
You may yet get your wish...
Last edited by theplague42 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by theplague42 »

chesskid3 wrote:I thought maybe my sternum could be in the middle of my chest but noooooooooooo
Umm your sternum is still in the middle of your chest. You're thinking of pelvis!
And I did indeed mean Xalxe. Fixing now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by theplague42 »

chesskid3 wrote:I know what my sternum is jesussssssssssssssssssssss I GO TO PRINCETON GODDAMNIT
Math, not biology :D
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 am

Post by theplague42 »

Actions updated. Waiting for jmj3000 and Zodiark13.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Kcdaspot wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:
can I get a summary of where I am what do I see FROM in the church?

might be too late but... plz?
Oops sorry. It's written up and I'll post it ASAP. We still need actions from Zodiark and jmj.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by theplague42 »

The Church

The main body of the church is a large columned hall leading from the front doors to the altar. Hanging from the vaulted ceiling above and behind the altar is a large cross, silhouetted against a stained glass window set high in the rear wall. Pews line the aisle, and a pair of podiums stand on either side of the altar. Doors lead to other parts of the church through the rear and right side of the main hall as one looks through the doors; a fire exit is visible on the left. At some point after the apocalypse began, one of the podiums was tilted on its side and laid in front of the fire exit, and folding tables and chairs were stacked in the hallways to block the other doors. The front doors apparently are of a style which can be closed with a heavy bar, which has been shot back to afford entrance to the survivors from the liquor store.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am

Post by theplague42 »

PM'ing jmj3000 now for his action.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 am

Post by theplague42 »

Writing now. Will be posted once we have a consensus.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 am

Post by theplague42 »

PM'ing Reecer since he's the only one who hasn't posted. We'll give him a full day or so to respond, as everyone else posted pretty quickly.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 am

Post by theplague42 »

Stil no response, so I'm calling it. Actions coming forthwith.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 am

Post by theplague42 »

Waiting on Xalxe and jmj3000.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 am

Post by theplague42 »

Pm'ing jmj3000 now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump again. I'll send out PMs tomorrow for a mass prod.
Last edited by theplague42 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by theplague42 »

PM'ing Zodiark and Reecer now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 am

Post by theplague42 »

PMing Reecer now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 am

Post by theplague42 »

Actions in. Resolutions forthcoming.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 am

Post by theplague42 »

Whoever succeeds in extinguishing (or not) the fire will depend on rolls.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by theplague42 »

PMing jmj3000 now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 am

Post by theplague42 »

PMing Kcdaspot now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by theplague42 »

All actions are in.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:29 am

Post by theplague42 »

Reecer, which radio did you want to communicate with?

Just waiting for Packbat. He seems to have disappeared.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Xalxe is an avatar thief!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Looking for zombies will be included in your action. Any zombie activity will be decided by the roll.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 am

Post by theplague42 »

Xalxe wrote:
theplague42 wrote:
Pre-game mod action: Xalxe gets a pet bobcat.
'scuse me mods, but I believe I'd like to cash in on this now.
In that case, just use the bobcat in your next action.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:29 am

Post by theplague42 »

Reecer, there are indeed zombies outside. Therefore, you will search for food.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:58 am

Post by theplague42 »

PMs going out.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 am

Post by theplague42 »

jmj3000 wrote:Because the other 5 of us had already posted our actions.
Actually it was just 4, but yes that is correct. Less of a prod and more of a notification that resolutions are in.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 am

Post by theplague42 »

PMing Reecer6.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 am

Post by theplague42 »

Who's in that hydra?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 am

Post by theplague42 »

Ah didn't think of dana :neutral:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by theplague42 »

PMing Zodiark since everyone else has posted, just to let him know that resolutions are in.
I may start doing that, just to let people know when they can post new actions.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 am

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat seems to have disappeared. I'll post my unrevised actions later tonight if he doesn't respond.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 am

Post by theplague42 »

Or I can just post them now and have a less-awesome-than-usual turn resolution.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by theplague42 »

PMing Reecer6 now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I'm going to assume he means a cast for his ankle/leg.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat seems to have disappeared again. I just sent him a PM, and I'll post them either later tonight or tomorrow if he doesn't respond.

Edit: I'm assuming the medical kind :D
Last edited by theplague42 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I know. Surprisingly, I'm not stupid. :twisted:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:59 am

Post by theplague42 »

This could get interesting. You had better not roll a five...
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Still need Kcdaspot's action.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Rolling dice now. Kcdaspot will sit there starting blankly at the zombies if he doesn't post his action soon.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Klazam wrote:Any way i could get in the game?
Once somebody dies, yes. PM'ing Reecer6 now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:32 am

Post by theplague42 »

BTW, sorry to Klazam but he's actually second on the waiting list. AuroraVox is first as he had reminded us first about who was on the waiting list.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 am

Post by theplague42 »

Oh, and I have no problem with the bet.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat wrote:
(P.S. When I read what theplague42 sent me the resolution for Reecer6, I was literally laughing out loud - don't be fooled by the fact I've been posting all these, much of the best comes from him!)
And the other 90% and all the nice editing and formatting comes from Packbat :D

Also, Xalxe, what were those weird words in your post about strangling chesskid?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 am

Post by theplague42 »

PM'ing Reecer
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 am

Post by theplague42 »

All actions are in. Resolutions coming soon.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I seem to have made a mod error. :( Kcdaspot actually had a -1 on that turn, so his roll should have been another 1. Decision pending on whether to change the resolution.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump. Still waiting for a
real
new action from Reecer6.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 am

Post by theplague42 »

I think not.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Still waiting.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am

Post by theplague42 »

Let's.

Reecer6's Action: Do nothing.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Mod shortsightedness on my part >_< Shouldn't matter too much though.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I'm using random.org as well.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump. Still need actions.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 am

Post by theplague42 »

All actions in.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:54 am

Post by theplague42 »

For some odd reason, I can't find AuroraVox in the players list. If he PMs/posts or someone can find him for me, he'll replace in. If not, I'll let Klazam in.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ah it's Aurorus, not Aurora. Did he say when his Internet is back? We may just let Klazam in if it's several days.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ohhhhhh Wedneday.... Got it. PM out.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by theplague42 »

Kcdaspot wrote:/facepalm

has anyone sent a action that would effect my rolls and succeeded? That is what i want my other thing to be.
No. All rolls are independent of each other, excepting penalties for past failures and such.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by theplague42 »

jmj3000 wrote:Also, do I still have my shotgun?
Yes, with the seven shells inside it. No ammo bag.
chesskid3 wrote:What's our situation, pack?
I'm here too.... :cry:

Note to self: CSL is first on waiting list, animorphev is second.
Another note to self: Fix OP's lists of players, dead people, etc.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by theplague42 »

chesskid3 wrote:lol k
what's our situation, plague? :P
Yay!

In one house, Reecer6 is asleep on the couch and you are on the kitchen table, as I assume it would make a good operating table. Kcdaspot is slumped beside you, exhausted from surgical work and blood loss.

A couple streets down, jmj3000 is inside a basemet with the newly discovered survivors named AurorusVox and Klazam.

A couple houses down and across the street, Zodiark13 is in a Cold-War era bunker with supplies and a locked gunsafe. The bunker has a steel door which is presently bolted shut.

As for equipment, Reecer6 still has his .22 target rifle and about 45 rounds of ammo somewhere in the house. jmj3000 still has his shotgun with seven shells, but has lost his ammo bag with more shells and 9pm rounds. AurorusVox has a flashlight and an apparently very well-equipped first aid kit lies next to chesskid3.

With regard to zombies, they have begun leaving the church and heading towards anything living. A horde is still outside the first house, dazed from Reecer6's rave. A few are standing at the bottom of the tree that houses Xalxe's bobcat. The main horde is heading towards the street where Zodiark13, jmj3000, and the others reside.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

mb53 has been added to the waiting list behind CSL and animorphev.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 am

Post by theplague42 »

@AurorusVox
What was your character again? I can't seem to find it.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat-bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat-bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Tragedy wrote:[Sorta PM'd theplague about joining. Got no message or anything.]
Ah crap I meant to update waiting list and send PMs to all that are on it to let them know where they are. I swear I'll do that tomorrow if someone reminds me.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 am

Post by theplague42 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Why not do it now?
It was rather late and I was tired. Updating right now. Order
may
should be right, but PM me if it doesn't look right.

Edit: Alright it's done. For some reason, I can't find AV's PM with his role. Can you re-redo that, por favor?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:21 am

Post by theplague42 »

Klazam wrote:(I have rope in my inventory, correct?)
Yes.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by theplague42 »

So Kcdaspot, do you want to personally join the fray?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ignore my stupidity.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Mist7676 wrote:
theplague42 wrote:
Ignore my stupidity.
But then I'd have to ignore all of your posts here on the site!
sorry i couldn't help myself :D
Thanks....

Zodiark13 wrote:Theres a gunsafe in here? Cool.
Thought it'd be best to remind you of that.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for AV.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Should we wait or what?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat, you switched off your mod-color. What's wrong?

You can leave him idle if you want.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ah, I see you missed the Star Wars reference
:)
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for AV. You guys can ask for prods whenever you want now, within reason.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #104) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:32 am

Post by theplague42 »

from OP wrote:CSL-teenager with a purple jacket; an archer who fires exploding arrows.
animorpherv1-a 25 year old male who goes to the gym too much
mb53-a high school offensive lineman
Tragedy-Female 'Ninja' whose skilled in Agility and Weapons, but lacks Logic

Yep. I'll add mist.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #105) » Tue May 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ok we'll see once someone dies.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #106) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #107) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Seeker99 wrote:I would like to replace /in.
I've been watching this for some time and deduced that this is awesome.

Adding you now. You can give your character whenever, as long as it's before you replace in.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #108) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Not sure about Packbat, but I'd rather do it like we're doing now. It's easy to PM back and forth about resolutions after he random.org's the rolls. We could do them in PM and then quote into thread if you guys would like it. Wouldn't be as aesthetically pleasing, but it'd avoid any accusations if mod-bias. *eyes certain people* >_>
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #109) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:25 am

Post by theplague42 »

No hint really. I assume you mean "out"?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #110) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Seeker99 wrote:Are there any animate headless zombies?

Nope.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #111) » Tue May 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by theplague42 »

That's everyone.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #112) » Tue May 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Changing now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #113) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 am

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat seems to have disappeared.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #114) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

animorpherv1 wrote:

There should be 3 Heys, it's

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE.

fail.

Actually, you failed
:)
This has already been discussed in the xkcd forums. Apparently the line goes "Hey Hey-ey" so the second "Hey" is two syllables.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #115) » Sun May 15, 2011 10:29 am

Post by theplague42 »

Chill. Packbat's obviously busy with one thing or another, and I don't trust myself to post resolutions without some awesome editing by my co-mod.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #116) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #117) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Done.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #118) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

Post by theplague42 »

The resolutions are in the mail.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #119) » Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 am

Post by theplague42 »

I'd say just try to keep bolding them as much as possible, mostly to keep us from making mistakes :) But we won't kill you if you don't.

PS. I'm going through and removing any self-rolled dice that may have been rolled. (Redundant I know :neutral: )
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 am

Post by theplague42 »

Just a quick notice: I'm modding my first actual mafia game very soon (next week maybe?). I'm not taking pre-in's right now as I'm not sure if I had needed to announce that earlier. If I can't, you should still join in the Mini Normal queue!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:20 am

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat has disappeared.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by theplague42 »

...I swear your first PM wasn't in my inbox earlier... My fault.
:(
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 am

Post by theplague42 »

Waiting on animorpherv.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Do you mean a stick with a flaming oil-soaked rag on it, or the silly British word for a flashlight? Either way, no.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 am

Post by theplague42 »

My bad. I thought he had lost it fleeing the basement.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 am

Post by theplague42 »

AurorusVox wrote:
Find a way of turning the electricity on

Building or flashlight?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 am

Post by theplague42 »

AurorusVox wrote:Building. The flashlight's dead, yo.

Throw Flashlight at theplague42

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #129) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 am

Post by theplague42 »

That stung a little, but no blood.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 am

Post by theplague42 »

Zodiark13 wrote:Lolzwut?

AV threw a flashlight at me.
:cry:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:12 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for animorpherv1.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:40 am

Post by theplague42 »

Kcdaspot wrote:plague... check the OP...

i'm still alive?

Sorry forgot to update it :( Will do so when I'm on a computer and not mobile.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:56 am

Post by theplague42 »

Agh I wanted post 1337
:(
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 am

Post by theplague42 »

I'm back from V/LA later today. Also, my new modding color is green.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry busy with vacation stuff! I will write them and send them to Packbat right now
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:48 am

Post by theplague42 »

Waiting on Zodiark13.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:43 am

Post by theplague42 »

Waiting on something.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:29 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #139) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump. Waiting on mb53 for an action.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by theplague42 »

My fault. I helped a friend move over the weekend. I'll do the first draft around lunchtime.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

Sure. Just post your character and I'll edit the OP replacement list.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Deadline in 12 hours or so.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 am

Post by theplague42 »

Klazam wrote:*A headed ghost with no body fades in being*

aaauuuurooooruuuusvoooox, iii cuuuurseeee theeee wiiith aaan oooneeeee.

*fades out*

"an one"?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat wrote:
Notice regarding Hurricane Irene

My area is on the border of where Hurricane Irene may cause significant damage, so it is possible I won't have Internet for a few days; in the worst-case scenario, this may cause resolutions for turn 56 to be delayed.

Good luck and enjoy the ride! If it downgrades to a tropical storm, it might even be fun! If not, just keep the luck!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #147) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

:P =/= sobbing
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for Zodiark13.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 am

Post by theplague42 »

Blame the inactives.

I'd establish a deadline but I'm very busy tonight and tomorrow night so I doubt I'd have time to write resolutions anyways.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 am

Post by theplague42 »

Deadline tonight at 10PM EST.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry, I've been a studying-recluse for the last few days.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1479, JDGA wrote:According to CSL's result, They're nowhere to be found.
Try Tragedy or theamatuer.

We generally view actions as simultaneous unless specifically stated otherwise. Therefore, it's still very possible he can find them.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #153) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:18 am

Post by theplague42 »

Deadline in 10 hours.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:59 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1498, Packbat wrote:
slightly too ambiguous.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1507, Packbat wrote:
Executive decision: I'll give you one 50-round box of .45 ACP ammunition for the pistol, 10 rounds of which are in the gun.

I concur.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:52 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1513, drmyshottyizsik wrote:this is still going on???.... wow

Packbat and I are persistent.

We'll start doing deadlines soon and replacing people for missing them. The apathy is appalling.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #159) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Might as well spam in here as well. Anybody want to co-mod Prisoner's Dilemma Mafia III with me in a few weeks? Setup is done, but open to consideration. I'd like to co-write role PMs as to not miss anything. You'd probably do mostly flavor, as I'm very un-creative, and the occasional votecount. I'd handle lynches and mechanics.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Writing now.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1582, Packbat wrote:
I haven't consulted with theplague42 about the floor plan, but I assumed the first floor is a lobby and you've walked into a dead-end corner of it.

Correct. I imagined you went down a side hallway of sorts and came to a dead end. Whatever else the building contains will probably be based on your rolls. :cool:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #163) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1588, izakthegoomba wrote:Can I /in for the waiting list? I have no idea how I've missed this until now.

Sure. I haven't updated the list/OP in forever, but I will soon.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 am

Post by theplague42 »

I'll update the OP tonight. Last night sucked, but I have next to nothing to do tonight.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #165) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1597, theplague42 wrote:
I'll update the OP tonight. Last night sucked, but I have next to nothing to do tonight.

And by last night I mean sometime this weekend. Feel free to send me strongly-worded PMs regarding my lack of attentiveness. Otherwise I'll probably forget again.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #166) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am

Post by theplague42 »

OP updated-ish. I added JDGA, izak, and AcRv so hopefully I didn't miss anybody. If I did, feel free to send me more strongly-worded PMs. Thanks to those who reminded me!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #167) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1604, JDGA wrote:...
Mist, this game has been running for almost SIXTEEN months now, and shows no signs of stopping. I
very
highly doubt that it's dead. Mods have lives too, you know~

Wow, has it really been that long?

To any and all concerned, I'm pretty sure that neither Packbat nor I would siteflake and leave our games (especially this one, seeing how much time we've put into it) modless. Any/all delays are caused by my laziness and joint forgetfulness.

tl;dr I don't remember stuff well :?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:17 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1606, Mist7676 wrote:

In post 1599, theplague42 wrote:

And by last night I mean sometime this weekend. Feel free to send me strongly-worded PMs regarding my lack of attentiveness. Otherwise I'll probably forget again.

In post 1602, Packbat wrote:
Aaaah! I'm so sorry - I forgot to put the deadline on my calendar. Rolling dice now.

Hey, I updated the OP awhile ago, missy! :igmeou: (Is using "missy" appropriate in this context? I feel like it is, considering the age difference)

Also, the fact that we continually apologize for our lack of attentiveness shows that the game isn't dead! :wink:
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1616, animorpherv1 wrote:I don't think I have any weapons still...

Distract guards

You have a Galil but no bullets.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1619, Mist7676 wrote:Better be a fucking 5

What benefit would that have over a regular 5?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #171) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 am

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #172) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1639, Mist7676 wrote:Bump?

Resolutions incoming, my internet was screwed up from Sunday until Tuesday.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #173) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 am

Post by theplague42 »

Does anybody know Kitty Bard's actual username? Apparently it's not "Kitty Bard" and I can't find her in the members list.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #174) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

Post by theplague42 »

Ah, thanks!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #175) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for animorpherv1. I'll be gone from tomorrow until Thursday, so either Packbat will do the resolutions or I'll do them ASAP when I get back.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #176) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1664, JDGA wrote:
Checkmate Katty already, then say hi to theamatuer and ask why he's being so paranoid

Free action!

Turning away from the stranger at the door, JDGA returns his attention to the chessboard. He deftly moves a knight and sits back with a smug look on his face. Katty looks at the board in disbelief, before violently flipping the table to the side and rising to her feet. Nonplussed, JDGA gets up and walks over to theamatuer, who is breathless from his flight upstairs.

"What's eatin' you, mate?" JDGA asks.

theamatuer practically screams back in frustration. "Have you not seen what's going on with the world at the moment? Zombies walking the earth, giant ships from space, millions of people dead. We need to move NOW! Three of these grey freaks are following me right now. They can't be more than a minute behind me. Do you have any weapons?"

Katty speaks up. "No, we haven't needed any yet. I'll go and search the apartment now. I'm Katty Bard, by the way, and this is JDGA."

"I'm theamatuer," he replies. "I'll guard the door while you two find something to fight with. Is there anybody else with you?" JDGA and Katty both shake their heads. "Ok, well there's a few other survivors I was with but I got separated from them a few hours ago. I'm not quite sure where any of them are; I think I remember somebody saying something about a large metal structure downtown. We should probably go check that out after we deal with our current problem."

A few blocks over, jmj3000 is lying on the sidewalk of a street near the remains of his shotgun. He is surrounded by 9mm ammunition and is holding a Beretta with two rounds in the magazine, as well as a bag of shotgun shells. His leg is injured, although not too severely.

CSL is also lying on a sidewalk, also with an injured leg. A mecha is next to her and is traversing its gun towards her.

Mist7676 is currently attempting to climb inside one of the large mechas. She is currently facing the back of the alien that is piloting the machine.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #177) » Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry, I was out of town for a couple days and neglected to tell anyone. It's late now so I'll write up the resolutions tomorrow. They'll be done either tomorrow or Friday,
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1691, jmj3000 wrote:How many aliens are in the elevator with me?

Four. The commander-looking one, the two holding you, plus one more. As usual, subject to Packbat's veto.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 am

Post by theplague42 »

Just a quick heads-up, I'm leaving this Friday and won't be back home until the first week of August. We're continuing the game but due to my limited access the resolution times will most likely drop significantly. When I get back in August everything will be back to normal. Sorry for any annoyance!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #180) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1735, Mist7676 wrote:Oh okay have fun! :D

Assuming you are going on a vacation...

Vacation/mentorship/NASS/relatives. Classes start three days after I get back. :?
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #181) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1738, izakthegoomba wrote:Do we know what kind of alien this is? In particular, would taking it down without using my gun be a viable approach?

It's one of the gray-colored ones that the others have seen. You are a pretty big, fit guy so you definitely have a fighting chance.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 am

Post by theplague42 »

Hey everybody! I'll have internet access for the next four weeks, but my time will be extremely limited. Possibly a couple hours each night, maybe even less.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #183) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ah, we had lost power for a couple hours but we got lucky. I'll start on the dice.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #184) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:05 am

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry everybody, power losses from the storm combined with a busy internship week for me means super-slow resolutions. I'll get to them ASAP today.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #185) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 am

Post by theplague42 »

I sent in the first draft of resolutions on Sunday but Packbat hasn't responded, probably due to the second storm front moving across where we live (adjacent states). I'll post them tomorrow if he doesn't log back on by then.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1812, JDGA wrote:I believe there's precedent for no-actions automatically getting a 5.

It was just a coincidence, but doing nothing extremely well doesn't benefit anyone. :]
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1825, izakthegoomba wrote:What if jmj were to do a really terrible job of doing nothing?

Then I assume something would happen!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #188) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 am

Post by theplague42 »

Resolutions in as of yesterday, just waiting for some edits. FYI I'm leaving my internship tomorrow for two weeks of vacation/relative-visiting so internet access may be a bit sketchy.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #189) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for jmj3000.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #190) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by theplague42 »

I had been thinking about dropping out if my country's resources would be used for what I wanted, but I ended up staying. I agree, that game was the most epic do far. This one won't top it, as it requires much less effort from all parties involved. :P

And yes, I was rolling in nukes and could've killed everybody. Of course, if I did that I'd have been dead, too, so I figured it wasn't worth it. You guys are just lucky I never cut off oil exports!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry, meant to start resolutions yesterday/today but got distracted by various things, most of which were distinctly unproductive. I'll start them tomorrow; feel free to yell at me if I don't!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #192) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 am

Post by theplague42 »

Dice rolled, working on resolutions.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #193) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1883, Packbat wrote:
Sorry - I've been really distracted and not thinking about resolutions.

Same is true for me with classes now. I'll try to get something tonight as well.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #194) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Packbat seems to have disappeared. I've written most of the resolutions, but I'll have to write the last one tomorrow as I'm swamped tonight. Sorry for the delay.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #195) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Sorry, I haven't been able to log on for a few days due to homework. Hooray for weekends!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #196) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1947, JDGA wrote:I assume I won't get any extra information from a >LOOK?

Not necessarily.

JDGA looks around the room, taking in the strange scene. He decides it's a lounge of some sort, though he's not sure what it might be used for. Looking through the slits, he can see a room strikingly similar in appearance to a human kitchen, though the appliances are very different. The lounge has a few more doors scattered along the walls, as well as the single large door leading back outside.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #198) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 am

Post by theplague42 »

Resolutions are about done, but Packbat's had something come up so we'll have to finish edits and post them tomorrow.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #199) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Bump for theamatuer.
Part of the problem.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”