EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ChronX wrote:
vote:xtoxm

because i don't know how I'm supposed to say that in my head
:lol: May it haunt your dreams!

I am also not going to random vote. Just saying hi with this post basically.

Ythill, this is my second game on this site, and do not have any completed games at all. And before someone tells me, yes I know I made a very noobish comment...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:Hmmmm... three random votes in a row on Xtoxm, none of them with dice.
MafiaSSK wrote:
Vote:Xtoxm
Because they seem suspicious.
Why "they seem" instead of
he seems
?
I was surprised to see that too!

He said they instead of he because of uncertainty of my sex, "they" refers to either.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok sorry. I only did it because I thought it was so obvious and a pointless question.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:Xtomx’s gender is clearly marked under his avatar.
Yes, but it is easily acceptable that someone does not recognise the symbol, or even that they simply did not see it.

What are you getting at with this point?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Whether or not he knew my gender has absolutely nothing to do with that. I am not jumping to his defense. I am questiong a weak argument.

Your other point, about why he voted for me, is valid, however, unconnected. So drop the gender thing.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

MafiaSSK wrote:I voted for Xtoxm truly because 2 people had already voted him. so I wanted jump on the bandwagon. xD
You are backtracking now. You said you found me suspicious.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

MafiaSSK wrote:Yes well I was lying.
vote: MafiaSSK

You've given the reason for me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Wow. You guys makes such big posts. I'm too tired to read it all right now, but i'll try and put some time aside next week to read this whole thread.

Just saying i'm still here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill, I think you are acting very suspicous.

I don't know why Apyadg has the most votes, I don't know what the case against him is, though it's quite possible that I missed it.

Are there some cliff notes for reasons of votes on him?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@ Justin: I think it might be a good idea for you and I to reread our spat. I may have confirmed a scumtell on you but that doesn't mean you are mafia. Certain key pieces of damning evidence are missing from a complete case against you, such as signs of partnership between you and the others I suspect. Though I understand that it is not an argument, I assure you that I am town, and wonder if you, through honest contemplation, can find the holes in your own case.
This
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:Welcome Shteven. You are replacing into my hot seat though I will withhold my vote, giving you a chance to read the game. Once you have, I'd love to know your opinion of the confrontation between myself and your predecessor (96-103, 113, 120-122, 132-136), with the understanding that you cannot truly answer for his statements.
He can't answer for them at all, no matter his role. That is an unreasonable request. You can base your vote off what northjay said, but you can't ask the new guy to answer for him
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

MafiaSSK wrote:Sorry I've been a bit inactive, FireFox wasn't working too great with MafiaScum. But welcome Shteven. I would like to hear your opinions on other characters as well. Sorry if I can't do my review of everyone but I don't have the time. But I will keep my vote on whom used to be Natude I really hate inactiveness in Mafia games and still think that it is a sign of scaredness.
No..I think he just signed up, forgot about it, and never came back. This is very common in online games.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I read it but didn't have anything to say about it. I thought Ythill would have responded, he seems to be the active one here.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well my list of suspected mafia is: MafiaSSK and Ythill. I have already stated reasons for MafiaSSK. I will to to find the posts that i've got mafia vibe from Ythill.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@ Xtoxm: If you are town, watch your back on this. Your intentions may be entirely innocent but I do not believe Shteven’s are. Either way, you could tarnish your reputation here if you’re not careful.
Why did you say that? what does it mean?

That sounds just very manipulative to me...doesn't show good for you I don't think?

And what's my reputation anyway? I haven't even completed a game on this site yet
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok Ythill I promised to go back and find the stuff that made u look suspicious to me.
Anyone else want to take a stab at me before we move on to other matters?
This. And I also remember you saying somehting about having your go in the hotseat, but I couln't find the post.

I think those kind of statements sound like something mafia would would say.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill chides him less mildly. Did you really not see that? IMO, Incog’s interjection was less excusable than Xtoxm’s but me pointing it out aggressively would have seemed OMGUS, reducing the validity of the accusation. I figured I’d leave it for someone who wasn’t on the wagon to bring up, but I guess it’s too late for that now.
This sound like an excuse for purposely trying to avoid something being brought up, soemthing mafia would do so as to stop the town clocking something
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #201 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Good points ChronX. I may revote Mafia later, but I think we have plenty to talk about for now and I’d like to reserve my vote for pressuring others.
Why do you want to reserve your vote for pressuring? are you trying to force out power claims or something? I just decide who i'm gonna vote for and stick with it, not throw it around on people i'm not conviced are mafia for the sake of it. Why are you willing to revote mafia later over the same information we got on page one?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #202 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My Current Reads
Ask if you want me to elaborate on anything. Obviously I do not have any reads on DS or Natude.

Definitive Town: Ho1den, charter.
Probably Town: ChronX.
Middle of the Road: Mafia (slightly town), Incog, Xtoxm, Justin (slightly scum).
IGMEOY: Apyadg
FoS: North
I'd be interested to hear why you have me at the middle of the road?

And what has Apyadg done? I swear he never posts and might need replacing
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So i'm an incompetant noob? Gee, thanks.

The one you asked me to rephrase you're right isn't a question, ? is a typo. Don't know why I put it there lol.
(2) It means that you should be careful to avoid tying yourself accidentally to Shteven. Let’s say I’m lynched and I come up town, D2 would include a thorough read of my interactions and, if you’re not careful here would tie you to Shteven at a point when his behavior is being seriously questioned by me. If your attacks are weak here, they could be identified as very scummy.
But if you're lynched and come up mafia...? ;)

You say you are questioning Shteven's behaviour. Why is this? whta has he does that is suspicious? And how does this in turn make me scummy?
WIFOM already? You’re a better player than that, ChronX.
Don't know what WIFOM means.

But the way you tell ChronX he's a better player than that sounds like a way of trying to get rid of him off your trail, trying to put down his argument against you as nothing. I think that's another reason which could make you look "scummy" (finally given in to this phrase lol).

However, I am pretty satisfied with everything else you said...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #207 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Not going to repeat accusations against North/Shteven here. They are all clearly posted in the thread. But making weak attacks against me right around the time I am attacking Shteven, he is cheerleading you, and both you and he are suspecting SSK could make the two of you seem like scumbuddies. It's the sort of thing players look back for later in the game.
No, I strongly disagree. That's rubbish. Apart from the fact that I voted for mafia long before Shteven replaced northjay, and our suspicions were made independantly, agreement is required for a lynch to take place, so I don't see how you can use that as an argument against me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey Claus.
Ythill wrote:@ Xtoxm: I have no clue what you're talking about. I've not made an argument against you. Why are you defensive?
Well it sounded very much like an argument against me. You're accusations of me and Shteven.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Interesting analysis, Kuribo.

You don't mention me much at all but there's this:
Post 12- Xtoxm sets up the n00b play for himself, as well.
I was not "setting up the noob play", I was responding to Ythill, and excusing myself for the inevitable meta on my newbie game.
And in Post 43- Xtoxm jumps on with the L-2 vote.
I was not "jumping on the bandwagon", I think my suspicions for mafia were made clear by that point, and I had seperate reasoning for voting him. My vote still stands and I am happy with it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #220 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'd be happy to go along with that...if you die and your mafia, then Ythill is twlling the truth, if your town, we can lynch Ythill.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #224 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I'd be happy to go along with that...if you die and your mafia, then Ythill is twlling the truth, if your town, we can lynch Ythill.
Xtoxm, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Are you suggesting that I should be the person lynched today to have my alignment revealed by the mod? And that if my alignment is revealed as town, that automatically proves that Ythill is lying about his role and that he should be lynched on Day 2? Have you considered that maybe Ythill isn't lying while at the same time I'm aligned on the side of the town?
No, I want to lynch mafiaSSK today. This will have no effect on what Ythill said. Ok so he could be vig and be wrong. But if he kills you at night and you are mafia we know he is telling the truth
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Okay, Ythill. First, the claim is too early. It almost looks like you were planning it all along and just couldn’t keep from pulling the trigger any longer. Three votes? I don’t consider it a certain scum tell, but it seems either the result of panic or pre-planning.
He has already proved that he's had this planned since page 1
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If he is scum I think it's a bit of a stupid plan cos if you die night one and come up town i'd just be pushing for Ythill's lynch until he's lynched.

Ythill - did you think about this (if you are town). What if the doc think Incog is town. He protects him. Mafia kill you. Role wasted.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Good points, Kuribo. I'm not sure what we should do anymore.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #238 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Disciple Slayer wrote:I am perplexed. I have no idea what to do any more. Mass RC, anyone?
On day 1? :?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #243 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I just read what Ythill said...I am going to go with assuming he is town for the rest of they day. I do not think you are a better lynch than SSK, cos what happens at night could be quite revealing.

DS has also now raised my suspicions with those comments.

Top suspects
#1 SSK
#2 DS

I would participate in a lynch for those 2, at this point.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #246 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven wrote:*mutter* I had been getting error pages about the site exceeding CPU. I suppose it's not that important, but for the record I FOS'ed DS before I saw the other two do it also. Call it a matter of pride ;)
I get that error from time to time
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #256 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mod can we have a vote count please
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Prod these too plz

4. MafiaSSK
5. charter
6. Ho1den
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #261 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't see how Ythill gets any personal gain form this claim. Personally I think it's very convincing. I'll be surprised if he's scum now.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #266 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I don't see how Ythill gets any personal gain form this claim. Personally I think it's very convincing. I'll be surprised if he's scum now.
Xtoxm, why do you think Ythill's claim only makes sense as Ythill-town?
Having thought about it, it sounds like a townie itching to put his plan into action, and I don't think this is the kind of thing a mafia would try to pull off
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #267 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And because if he is mafia we will be able to know by tomorrow if his plan doesn't work, so claiming it as mafia would have been stupid
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:And because if he is mafia we will be able to know by tomorrow if his plan doesn't work, so claiming it as mafia would have been stupid
That's my whole point, Xtoxm, there's any number of things he could say tomorrow if he's mafia and he still lives.

IE, a Doc must have protected him. The only way to dispute it would be for the doc to roleclaim, which would be just as bad.

My gut tells me he's lying, but it also says Disciple Slayer is scummier and we can sort Ythill on Day 2.
Well, I definitly don't want to lynch him today, he could still confirm town.

I dislike the SK role I hope there isn't one in the game, but I suppose 3 kills would mean Ythill is definite town.

Or if there are 2 tonight and 1 the night after.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If DS is the way votes are going I'll be happy to swap my vote.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #284 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:If DS is the way votes are going I'll be happy to swap my vote.
Don't be a sheep, use your own opinion.

It's scummy to say "I'll change my vote if the rest of you want me to."
....You not been listening to a thing i've been saying?

Quite a while back I said I would be happy to vote for either SSK or DS. Go look back.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #286 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Quite a while back I said I would be happy to vote for either SSK or DS. Go look back.
And what I'm saying is that it's scummy to ask permission to put a vote somewhere. It's scummy because if they come up town, you've already created an explanation.

Just vote if you're going to vote.
I didn't ask permission, it was a statement
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #289 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well the only one other than DS i'm finding scummy atm is SSK. So him. Wouldn't surprise me if one of the inactives is the last scum...I am assuming, considering game size, that there are 3 mafia. Would be this right?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #291 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What i've heard is the town mafia ratio is usually 3:1, so I think 9 town 3 mafia is likely with no 3rd party roles. That is also how I hope it it, cos if there's any 3rd party there will be an SK, which would suck.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #296 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill I just realised if there's a mafia roleblocker you're wasting you're one kill
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #300 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:Okay, hold on...

Endless speculation about power roles...

Speculation about how many mafia one assumes there will be...

Stating you'll change your vote if the town goes this way?

Xtoxm is scum. GG.
If those things are "scumtells" I guess I have no defense for it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #301 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I just realised if there's a mafia roleblocker you're wasting you're one kill
Funny, because I already mentioned the role-blocker risk in post #241. I'm looking forward to reading Xtoxm's response to kuribo.
Oh, didn't realise. I only skim some of the bigger posts.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #311 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Ythill wrote:
I think I've made it clear that I'm not eager for night. Rather, I want to gather as much information as I can before it happens. Hence my question which, by the way, serves the dual purpose of helping me decide as well as prompting everyone (including scum) to post more of their opinions for consideration in the hunt.

It has been noted that you haven't answered. And that you are directing ridiculous attacks at me though my alignment is almost certain to be revealed in the near future. What are you trying to accomplish here?

Finally, I find it highly unbelievable that any townie would have a problem with speculation about scum power-roles.
That's just it, your actions DON'T make it clear that you're not eager for night.

Of course I haven't told you who I want you to NK, nor am I going to. Fishing for a "safe" NK is just ASKING for trouble--- as I've pointed out, any number of things can go wrong, and you could simply say "well, you guys told me to."

Yes, I have a problem with speculation about scum power-roles, when we have no evidence yet that it may be the case. It seems like you're trying to set up the possibility of a role-blocker or what-have-you in order to give yourself a ready-made alibi tonight.

Or perhaps you have special knowledge of the setup?
Or perhaps he's just genuinly worried about that possibility?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #316 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Nice analysis.
Claus wrote:
Xtomx
: I like his play. He seems direct with his accusations and his defenses. His vote follows his opinions, and his opinions are consistent. Also, he does not verborrage ;-).
Wow, thankyou!! :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #323 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

None of the prodded people other than SSK have turned up, mod did you get any responses? If not can we have them replaced?

And SSK where's that post you promised.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #326 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:Or you've posted a false dichotomy. And a lame one at that. It's pretty obvious IQ boy isn't playing the VI and what, pray tell, would be the purpose of scum admitting intentional tell-dropping in response to someone putting him on the "nice" list? You're like a kid throwing a tantrum kuribo: long on aggression, short on sense. I think someone needs a time-out.
:)

Thing is, I feel like kuribo believes he is scumhunting. This is just more shenanigans.

Mod: did we get prods on charter and Apyadg?
[qoute]Apyadg, MafiaSSK, charter, and Ho1den have been prodded.[/quote]

But still they haven't turned up
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #327 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

oops I misspelt quote
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #329 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think he wanted some suspicion on him so he could claim
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #331 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I think he wanted some suspicion on him so he could claim
But that's not a pro-town thing to do. If he's a townie, he's hurting us.

Also, why are you answering for him?
Because he already said it i'm repeating it for you
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #335 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry Ythill, clearly I was mistaken, I thought that's what you said.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #339 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well..There's the 4 inactives, 3 of which clearly need replacing for not responding to prod. DS hasn't shown his face since he collected a couple of votes. So as it stands their's only 7 of us, so we either need to reach a unanimous desicion on an inactive, and, unless one of the others turns up/is replaced, none of us 7 can die.

Think this will be a long day...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #350 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Just like to say I have also seen Apyadg doing as Incog said.

Microscope finding it's way on to me now...This should be interesting
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #352 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven wrote:
The below need to be prodded.

4. MafiaSSK
5. charter
6. Ho1den
10. Disciple Slayer
12. Apyadg

Only 6 players made posts on page 14. Probably because of a lot of back and forth, but when you're trying to get answers mainly on people who aren't here, it's hard to move forward. Getting less certain about charter/ho1den as well, if they're willing to lurk. If mafiaSSK doesn't post much soon I'd probably just replace him in spite of his last post, also. Mod's decision final, of course.
All of those but DS were prodded very recently. Only SSK posted since, so charter, holden, and apyadg need replacing.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #358 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

IE, "I'll change my vote if you guys think I should."
I did
NOT
say that.

False-quoteing me is something I intensley disrespect...

I thought he was town to, but falsequoteing?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #361 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Tell me, Xtoxm, which part did I fakequote?
The one in my previous post.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #362 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

go along with the others.
Did not say that either.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #363 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And I've already told you about the changing to DS thing, I already previously posted him as #2 suspect behing SSK, and said I was happy to lynch him.

I never said anything like or suggesting I wanted to vote whereever other poeple wanted me too

And I already explained that why do you ask again?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #370 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:And I've already told you about the changing to DS thing, I already previously posted him as #2 suspect behing SSK, and said I was happy to lynch him.

I never said anything like or suggesting I wanted to vote whereever other poeple wanted me too

And I already explained that why do you ask again?
I'm sorry, when you say that "If DS is the way things are going, I'd be happy to sway my vote," I interpreted that to read, "If you guys want to get rid of DS, I'll jump on the bandwagon."

Clearly, I had interpreted that wrong.
That's ok, thankyou. :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #379 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Apyadg asking what type of scumhunting people want I think is suspicious...

Isn't it just...scumhunting...Who you think is scum and why...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #390 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, we didn't, Xtoxm just doesn't recognize sarcasm. Especially when I pointed out that the way I worded it was exactly the same thing as what he said.
Well I don't like you either.

Don't expect people to pick up sarcasm across forums...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #391 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, we didn't, Xtoxm just doesn't recognize sarcasm. Especially when I pointed out that the way I worded it was exactly the same thing as what he said.
Well I don't like you either.

Don't expect people to pick up sarcasm across forums...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #392 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ah crap posted it twice...Sorry about that. The first time the new page didn't load, so I hit it again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #394 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:I figured the sarcasm was evident when I quoted my own statement, and your statement, and the fact that you said I fake quoted you, despite the significance that both statements mean exactly the same thing.
I don't understand what you mean
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #397 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:You said that when I said:

"If you guys want to get rid of DS, I'll jump on the bandwagon."

that I was false quoting you.

But you DID say "If DS is the way things are going, I'd be happy to sway my vote,"

That's the exact same statement.
No, and i've already explained more than once why they are not, so go read back.

Thankyou Shteven.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #399 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

We'll need 3 replacements, I'm hoping the other will be lynched. Proabably DS.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #404 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

For that matter, XtoXm has had some posts that were vague enough other players needed clarification as to what he meant.
Uhh, what?!

Really? When?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #408 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Nanosauromo wrote:
Vote Count.

Disciple Slayer - 3 (kuribo, Shteven, Claus)
Apyadg - 2 (Charter, Apyadg)
Shteven - 1 (DS)
MafiaSSK- 1 (Xtoxm)
Kuribo - 1 (MafiaSSK)

Ho1den and charter haven't picked up their prods, so I'll be seeking replacements for them.
Think Apyadg's 2nd is from Incog...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #411 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

At this point nothing a potential DS replacement says will change my opinion of him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #419 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven wrote:New tactic: The last person to respond to this is scum. Everyone post something now to say hi. If you don't, you're guilty!

Post people, post!
LOL! What a great tactic! It's absolutley foolproof! Dam...How did we not think of it earlier?!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #427 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:AND THESE DAMN CPU QUOTA ERRORS AREN'T HELPING

ASDF
Yeh it's pissing me off, I think it's happening to me as much as half the time I try to check the forums today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #428 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That's interesting Incog, adds more to my suspicion of him.

This is getting a bit boring waiting. Surely we are ready to lynch DS/Apyadg...Replacements will be ok coming in on day 2 wont they?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #430 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Incognito wrote:Oh and P.S. I've been checking out Apy's newbie game just for the heck of it and it turns out he dipped out when he started receiving some pressure. He dipped out to the point of being replaced and by the looks of it, he was scum.

Coincidence? =]
Newbie games can't be assumed to mean anything, since a player's playstyle will (hopefully) change over time.
Yeh but there is no time diff is there, the games are being played simultaneously
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #436 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:Jesus, guys, enough with the meta.
Why? Whats wrong with meta? I think it can be quite effective.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #438 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol, kurbio, that made me laugh :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #442 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I was under the impression we had reached a consensus for DS lynch, and we are just waiting for the replacements...Which seems pretty hard to come by. I've had enough waiting too...I had decided I wanted to hammer DS so I could impose a reasonable time limit for his defense, but it seems now he's not coming back, I may as well too
unvote vote DS

By sounds of it I don't think either of those prods will be very effective.

I am suspicious of Apy too, and I was before the meta thing too, i'm pretty sure I said.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #444 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'll post an updated and more detailed list of what I think of everyone:

Town:

Ythill - Very confident
Kuribo
Justin

MOTR:

Claus
Charter
Ho1den
Shteven - Leaning town
Incog - Probably the one that has interested me most. Sometimes he says something that screams "town", sometimes "I'm scum". I really can't tell.

Mafia:

SSK
DS
Apyadg

Just cos I felt like it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #445 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Btw - If anyone was meta-ing on my newbie game, it just finished. Although I feel my play has changed a lot since the start of it...Heck, it's changed a lot since the start of this one too!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #448 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:
I’m going to wait until tomorrow before I place my vote.
Probably a good play. If my count is accurate, your vote would put him @ L-1 with a couple of "suspicious characters" (Incog and Apy) not voting for him. Though I'm not sure what he could say to change my mind about him, I really wish DS would say
something
in his defense.
Yeah..He's not coming off my "mafia" list, no matter what he says...So i'm not really bothered if he doesn't defend himself.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #450 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:You guys do realize that he's not coming back right?
I was under that impression.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #452 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:His sig says /out for all games and now he goes by the moniker "Captain Bandwagon".
What? You mean he made another account? ...What's the point?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #454 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

But...Why make another account...That's just silly...The only point of it would be to make a clean start...But he's said what his new acc...So it's completely pointless...And just abandoning all his games...I thought you'd only do that if you got bored with the game/site in general...Not go and just start another...Seems silly to me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #456 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:Oh, it's not like he went around telling people that he made this new account. He kinda got found out by JDodge or someone else. I read it somewhere in the forums.
Oh right lol...Serves him right :P

How did he get found out?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #458 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm on the DS wagon...Like I say, i'm currently happy with a lynch on any of DS, SSK or Apy.

I feel ready to end day 1. Infact I have done for a while now. I don't think there's much more to say.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #461 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol. It was pretty funny actually. He tried to nominate himself for a Scummy Award under the name Captain Bandwagon for DS's play in a Newbie game. JDodge pointed out that he has to be the same person because he votes the same way as DS. DS usually would make his votes in bold and all caps and Captain Bandwagon did the same.
Lol, nice one :lol:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #462 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Anyway, there’s my two cents. I’m going to look for a game or two to replace into now, in an attempt to accrue some good karma.
I'd quite like to get these replacements filled. I'm sure we can agree to get the number required down to 4 by lynching DS.

I PMed a guy earlier who offered replacing to the first PM, but no reply so looks like I wasn't first. I see your sig says you'd be happy to cross-replace, I would also, I don't want this game to die.

Could 4 of us try to cross-replace maybe?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #464 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I would be happy for you to replace back into the game, Ythill. I have the feeling the mod won't allow it, but you never know.
If we are really lucky (or I am anyway), all of our scum are among the slackers and they won't kill anybody. Lol.
That would be nice. And infact if the night takes place with no replacements we'll probly get some useful info we shouldn't be getting.

Particularly for me as my 3 mafia's are all inactives.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #467 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

We have 7 players active, which is just enough for lynch. Though Claus hasn't been on for a while :? I think we're getting a bit of help from an inactive that voted earlier.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #469 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:
kuribo wrote:Assumedly, the fact that scum almost always go after claimed power roles. Unless he's scum, he's likely dead, since they won't want to risk leaving him alive.
I disagree. He's already claimed to be a one-shot, night-kill vig who will be using his shot tonight. He's also stated that he confirmed with the mod that if he chooses to kill someone and he's also targeted for a night kill, his one shot will still be effective despite the fact that he might be NK-ed. If he really is the one-shot, the scum would be better off leaving him alive since he'll basically be a vanilla townie after using up his shot.
That's an interesting idea. Although, he would pretty much confirm himself as a townie, which the mafia don't want.

Also, there aren't usually many, if any, power roles in these games, I've checked a few of them.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #480 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, the fact that only two people died last night, we could probably state pretty confidently that there's not an SK in the game. The doctor died on Day 1 so nobody could have been protected and so I think the maximum amount of possible deaths happened last night.
Or SK could be any one of the 4 inactives. I actually think there is, as Vig is a strong town role to be having in a game like this. Or the SK could have targeted Claus/Ythill.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #481 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

About Claus's Naughty and nice list (assuming 3 scum) I think there is probably one scum in the nice list and one in the naughty.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #485 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: Or SK could be any one of the 4 inactives. I actually think there is, as Vig is a strong town role to be having in a game like this. Or the SK could have targeted Claus/Ythill.
Are you an SK?
Now that's a silly question, cos the answer is no no matter my role.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #486 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey, I found a guy who said he'd cross replace with me! Gorgon should be joining soon :)

I PMed the mod.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #489 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:Eh? I think he means that someone will be replacing one of the inactives in our game while Xtoxm follows suit and replaces one of the inactives in Gorgon's game.
Yeh that's what I meant. I was pretty clear...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #493 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Maybe he just thought Claus when scummy when night ended. It did sound like he had got less suspicious of Incog, though.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #494 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Also, the fact that only two people died last night, we could probably state pretty confidently that there's not an SK in the game. The doctor died on Day 1 so nobody could have been protected and so I think the maximum amount of possible deaths happened last night.
Or SK could be any one of the 4 inactives. I actually think there is, as Vig is a strong town role to be having in a game like this. Or the SK could have targeted Claus/Ythill.
Vig is a strong role, but that doesn't mean you have to have an SK to balance it. We could have no cop, we could have mafia roleblockers, or it could even be 1 cop/1vig/1doc vs 3 scum. I wouldn't consider that unbalanced, really. Vigs can often kill town. I wish we hadn't lost Ythill so early from his gambit, but I'll admit he killed scum and thus the gambit was worth it. I'd rather he killed two scum, but in any case, he was successful. Claiming to only have one shot was a pretty clever idea.

Anyways, I don't think talking about a possible SK is really going to help things, only distract. It will be easily proven night 2, with the vig dead and the mafia making one kill.
Yeh I guess. I still think there's one. But i'll leave it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #497 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Could you explain your thinking during this sequence of posts?
No...I don't know how I came to the conclusion that if Incog was town Ythill was definitley scum. Seems silly now you point it out.

The post where I just quoted something Ythill said, and said "This", was in a phase when I was still being a retarded n00b. I think i'd just pointed the finger at him so I had to go back and find a reason for pointing the finger at him, and that post seemed to contain something that fitted. Cause I hadn't read most the thread up to that point.

...Apologies.

And before you point it out, I know I shouldn't have done that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #499 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I believe your claim Incog.

I still think there is one scum on the naughty list and one on the nice.

I think Apy and Charter/Shteven.

Town having a mason group increases my suspicions of an SK presence in this game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #500 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ythill wrote:Claus: Either he’s scum or Justin is, for a lot of reasons that will be apparent during a reread. Chief among these was their recent debate, which was too slippery to be town vs. town and too reaching to be distancing. Also, Claus as scum clears Incog while Incog as scum is almost required for any scenario that embroils Justin.
I am happy to believe Justin is town based on this. And Incog, but I said that already.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #503 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

So, is Ythill allowed to replace back in? He had no extra knowledge.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #505 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

But since we don't have anything to go on at the moment
What? You think we have nothing to go on?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #515 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

They are either scum pair or masons then. Tbh I have little to no doubt they are town.

And i'm pretty certain there isn't going to be a scum pair in this kinda game.

As far as i'm concernced they are both confirmed innocents.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #517 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think there is an SK because I can't see town having this many power roles agaisnt just 3 scum. We've had a normal vig, a doc, and now a mason group. That's overpowered from anything else i've seen in these setups, and I think an SK presence is going to balance it out.

It is untrue that i've focused on this more than finding the mafia, I have not speculated on who I think the possible SK is, and I won't until I see evidence that there is one from the night kills.

I have stated that I think there is going to be one scum on the naughty list. Apyadg. And one on the nice. Stheven/Gorgon (Charter). I can see Shteven paired with Claus.

I have readily accepted your mason claim because I can't see scum doing that at this point. It's not like scum are desperately close to losing they have to try and pull something like this off. I think it would be stupid at this point for the mafia to claim mason pair. So I believe you.

There was a defined point yesterday at which I said I was going to assume Ythill was town as he requested, so as to let him prove it. His posting style subsequently convinced me completely that he was telling the truth.

Oh, and made a mistake in my last post, edit out the "pair" and replace with "mason". Ofcourse I think there's a scum pair left in the game lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #519 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:Xtoxm, again, speculating on a closed setup isn't going to help at all. I keep telling you this, all it does is distract from the town.

Or is that what you want?
Like I just said I haven't speculated on who the possible SK might be and won't unless night kills confirm one.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #521 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:But that's just it, speculating on the existence of roles that may not exist isn't helpful. Especially when we don't yet have evidence that there IS one.

Again, I ask you, are YOU a serial killer?
No i'm not.

I think there is a SK because we can see already that town is more powerful than usual, for these games. I think something has to counterbalance that, and I think that thing could well be an SK.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #522 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not trying to be forceful with discussion of SK, but you are forcing it from me. Like I said I don't wish to discuss SK's possibility further unless there is evidence from NK's that there is one.

I was just stating my opinion on the over-powerful town roles...It doesn't add up.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #524 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:How are you trying not to force it? You've brought it up at least twice now.
I've said that I think there is an SK in the game. Nothing more.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #526 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I have stated that I think there is going to be one scum on the naughty list. Apyadg. And one on the nice. Stheven/Gorgon (Charter).
I can see Shteven paired with Claus.
[underline mine]

Why?
I noted that you didn't seem to have much interaction with claus, your predecessors both quit around the same time too.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #528 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:That's pretty shaky ground, Xtoxm.
I didn't say "I have a case that's make Shteven certain scum" I said "I can see Shteven paired with Claus"
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #531 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

If you want me to go into details I can, but Northjay and ChronX quit very close together, as my memory serves. The others were scattered. SSK still seems to be around, though he deserves to have been replaced.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #534 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

*Sigh*

Come on guys, don't let this die.

Well I think Apy is scum and it's a chance to get rid of another inactive.

vote aypadg
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #537 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven wrote:I would support an Apyadg lynch, but I would much rather prefer not to lynch someone who isn't here to post for themselves. We already mislynched once doing that, and risking another is a high cost.

I'm going to wait this one out for a little while; either a replacement or a magical reappearance...It worked with mafiaSSK, although he's somewhat unhelpful.
Given the amount of power roles for town we have seen, do you really think it's likely any of the ones left unclaimed are going to claim anyhting other than vanilla? Which is all that the mafia are going to false-claim anyway?

I think he's scum and unless I got a very convincing claim from him nothing would change that.

And I really can't see town having any more powers.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #538 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And mod, please prod Gorgon, he hasn't said anything since he replaced other than a "hi" post
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #541 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, given mason's aren't power roles...But they are very useful to town. Along with vig and doc. I doubt there are any more.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #543 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Shteven wrote:
kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: And I really can't see town having any more powers.
"More" power roles than what? A single vig?
DS was the doctor.

I could see a third power role, but yes it's likely that those are the only 2.

ooooh yeah, i forgot about DS

So I take it I'm not the only one that doesn't believe the Mason claim?
Why don't you believe the mason claim? what makes you doubt it?

SSK has backed Incog up on it so if they are lying that's the last 2 scum.

That's insanity for scum to try and pull.

Anyway I thought I was your top suspect, how is that possible if you don't believe their claim?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #548 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Kuribo has ignored the question's I directly asked him. Make of that what you will...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #551 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Kuribo has ignored the question's I directly asked him. Make of that what you will...
I didn't ignore it. I said why I didn't believe it.
No you didn't, you responded only to Justin
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #553 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No you didn't. You answered only Justin's. Our Q's were different. If they weren't Justin wouldn't have needed to bother asking right after me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #561 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Kuribo I think you're being a bit silly, I don't see a reason to doubt the mason claims and I would refuse to believe there are anyhting other than 3 mafia in this 12 player game. The only way there could be just 2 mafia is if there were 10 townies, which as we can clearly see is not the case. Stheven could well be scum but if he is that has no bearing on any possible knowledge of a 4th scum SK.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #565 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thanks Justin! Just need 2 more of us to do that.

I am discounting SSK he doesn't deserve to be called active.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #569 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Shteven you are a single person as is all the players here so you refer to any player as Claus's scum partner in that content rather than the plural, which would imply you are 2 or more persons. This does not mean there isnt another scum partner.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #571 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I have to agree that that particular argument is completely meaningless. However I think he brings up some other good points. As i've stated before I could see you being Claus's partner Stheven...But like i've been saying all along I think there's one on the naughty one on the nice. And I want to lynch Apyadg today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #582 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Doc got lynched
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #584 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh didn't realise that was from day 1...I dunno...Maybe he just overlooked it...Sometimes easy to forget dead ppl were once alive lol...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #587 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

He claimed one-shot vig.

Thanks for replacing!!!! We nearly have a full set now! :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #590 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

As I already said it would take a lot from an Apyadg replacement to convince me to change my mind.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #592 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I REALLY don't like your discarding of Claus's list.

Also, there can't be a nurse otherwise Ythill would still be alive. Unless...If an SK AND mafia targetted Ythill, and a doc protected, would the overkill still kill him, or would the doc's protection save from both? I assume it's the latter, it makes more sense.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #594 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry.

I don't think I could say any more throuroughly why I think that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #595 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Perhaps Ythill wasn't allowed to replace back in because he has extra information. He knows whether or not he targetted Claus.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #603 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think i've already said what I think of Claus's list, do you want anyhting further from me on the subject?

On a side note, I find it quite hard to respond to your monster posts... :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #624 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I did bring up that point on why I think he killed Claus earlier, I think. But yeh I agree with that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #645 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry for my recent bout of inactivity...Been kinda limited access recently, and there's been so much heavy content in this game over the last couple days i've only had time to glance.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #659 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey...Not liking the votes on Kuribo. Still think he's town personally. I think Jester has made a good start. Although I can't help but wonder if he hasn't mentioned any suspicion of me because he wants to try and shake me off after what i've said.

I'm starting to think more and more Stheven is scum.

Glad to be backed up on the SK issue. :P But yeh we wait to see the night.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #660 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thanks for input SSK, please continue to do so. I think you'll find this is quite a good game if you get involved, since we now also have a full squad. Your views are also important as a confirmed townie.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #704 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm here. It's all getting a bit heavy for me. 1 Justin is about as much as I can take.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #705 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

unvote vote Shteven
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #706 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I basically can't enjoy the game anymore...There's too much text that I have to work my way through. :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #709 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Jester's play has been pretty good I think. I think Stheven is scum.

Maybe I am a good lynch, if it'll help you figure out who scum are. I get the feeling if I make it to lylo i'd be the play. Which is v bad for town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #711 (isolation #140) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

A lot of people think i'm scummy, and a lot have been gunning for me. And I don't like games where's almost all the posts are large chunks of text.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #713 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well it's not an appeal to emotion. I think Stheven is scum. I can actually see Jester being town now. Hold1en maybe as the partner.

I was enjoying this game but it's really gone out of it now. :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #715 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think Kuribo is the most strong town based on play. I'd be
very
surprised if he was scum. Obv you and SSK are confirmed town.

If you remember what Ythill said about the Claus-Justin affair, I think this shows very good on Justin.

That leaves Stheven, Jester and Holden/hjallti, Gorgon/charter. From my point of view.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #716 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Although I think the points made about Claus setting up Apy as the next lynch shows good on Jester. I could see Stheven paired with either of the other 2.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #720 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote: He seems like the questionable Serial Killer.
You people are going to make my head explode.
Lol. Think it's probably best to wait and see if we reach a situation were 3 scum are dead and the game is ongoing or we get 2 kills at night.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #726 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

We are at the deadline, does someone want to hammer?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #727 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Nanosauromo wrote:I've been thinking I need to do this for a while, and now I'm going to.

Deadline: Friday, March 7 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time

If a player has 3 or more votes at the time of the deadline, he will be lynched. In the event of a tie, no lynch will occur. If someone gets 5 votes before the deadline, he will be lynched as normal.
Ah - Just noticed this. No hammer necessary. Was worried we would be forced into no lynch!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #730 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I thought it was EST rather than pacific time, still it's only an hour to go.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #733 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

LMAO!!!
Friday, March 7
Notice the subtle error.

I was working by date.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #734 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, shit, it's gone midnight!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #735 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Dam these time differences! Curses!

I'm on GMT.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #740 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Natude never said anyhting, you don't need to include his name in Kuribo's analysis.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #742 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incog, who is inactive atm?

I think we have everyone.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #751 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

vote Gorgon
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #758 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I essentially put the death sentence on Stheven do you really think i'm scum?

Kuribo is clear imo. Consistent pro-town play throughout and generated most the argument for a Stheven lynch.

With the mason pair I think scum are jsut trying to get us lynching our masons in the belief one is scum. Still both clear imo.

Gorgon, H, JP are the only candidates. In that order. IMO.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #759 (isolation #155) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incog, you have a theory on me? As in you think i'm scum?

Please, continue...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #761 (isolation #156) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Incog, you have a theory on me? As in you think i'm scum?

Please, continue...
No, it's more a theory that you're town but I'd rather not say what it is right now.
Ok. Sounds fair enough.

I'd like to know when the game ends :twisted: You have me interested.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #765 (isolation #157) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hammer him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #770 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Seriously guys, we don't have a cop. Lynch him. We alreayd saw how much power the town has...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #772 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No. You're scum...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #773 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'll answer it 2moz if you came up town. Lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #775 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't believe you, and only way to confirm it is kill. As you say we can afford mislynch so whats the matter.

Die scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #778 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

it's not disastruos. There's one left, and we have it pretty much narrowed down to 3.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #783 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well I think that's very silly if that's the truth.

Town is clearly overpowered if there is a cop, IMO. And all the other power is proven.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #803 (isolation #164) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I did that yesterday.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #804 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Wtf, why am I being lynched??? Lynch Gorgon ffs.

unvote vote Xtoxm
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #806 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

w/e. If you were town you'd accept your lynch cos we have enough mislycnhes. Like I am. You are scum.

Lynch me today and Gorgon tomorrow.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #808 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #809 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmmm...Actually...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #810 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #813 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. With amount of doubt on your claim, and i'm not the only one, there's no way you're being nightkilled. You have a crappy investigation if you were cop you should have gone for someone not lynching Stheven. Like H or JP. IMO.

And you are today's lynch logically.

Just cos someone claims cop doesn't mean they are immune.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #814 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:Just because you made a bad play in that game by self-lynching while a cop doesn't mean that Gorgon should.

Further down the line, in that thread, Xtoxm is told that town should never vote themselves.

Hmmm....
This is different kuribo, we have 2 mislynches to play with. For some absurd reason you guys think i'm scum so lynch me and lynch Gorgon tomorrow.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #817 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you bring up a town result the chance of GF if you really are cop overrides it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #819 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What about it?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #822 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

How is Kuribo scum?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #824 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok..I think I realised the *slight* advantage of not lynching Gorgon today.

If he doesnt get a scum result I say to lynch him, whatever the reason may be...He's not trustable enough...

I guess Hj would be the next one.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #826 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Cos I think JP is town. Not seen much of you, JP has done a lot, and Ytill was pretty confident in him too.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #832 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think it's insane you actually think i'm scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #833 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's not like I defended Stheven to the death, like our "cop".
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #838 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It was said to any and everyone...Whomever it applies.

WHY the hell would u lynch kuribo...?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #848 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hjallti wrote:So as Xtoxm says we might even lynch Gorgon tomorrow if he comes back with an innocent?
I strongly advise it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #849 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And please don't lynch kuribo or the masons...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #853 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry if you honestly think i'm being a dick, that's not my intention. I just think you are the last mafiate.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #855 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And I do admit it's not 100% ...But when I become sure of something I argue vehemenently for it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #856 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Gorgon wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Sorry if you honestly think i'm being a dick, that's not my intention. I just think you are the last mafiate.
Yeah well, I somewhat withdrew that statement of mine in my second post, and I apologise.
:)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #860 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
kuribo wrote: No, I absolutely hate the idea that if scum plays well then they should be handed the win.
And by this I mean that I'm going to do my best to make damn sure that no matter which one of you is scum, and no matter how hard you play, the town gets a W.
I strongly agree with this.

If by that statement what you mean is "JP has looked to me suffiently pro-town for me not to lynch him ever" then I accept that, it's how I feel about Kuribo.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #863 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you didn't have such a bulletproof claim...lol...:P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #866 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Incognito wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:If you didn't have such a bulletproof claim...lol...:P
lol. Do I seem scummy right now or something?
Seems like you're trying to get just anyone lynched ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #872 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Looks like a lot of work Incog.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #877 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm more betting on them being the same person.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #888 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

They see the light. :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #894 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

He's been like this all game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #896 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Don't worry Incog, it took me days to realise the advantage - Based solely on claim - Of not lynching him today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #906 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Dragging now...

unvote vote JP

I think it's Gorgon, but yeh, we can't lynch him today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #908 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What's the point?

Everyone has Gorgon as their top suspect atm, I think. We're jsut after a second lynch. And JP is the least active...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #915 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'd rather JP tbh.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #916 (isolation #196) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

JP is L-1, H is L-2.

SSK and Gorgon please place your votes...This day is getitng slow and dragging.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #918 (isolation #197) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well. I think it's Gorgon, but that's besides the point.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (isolation #198) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugh. I don't care which one anymore. If you vote H i'm hammering.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #922 (isolation #199) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

kuribo wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Well. I think it's Gorgon, but that's besides the point.
I do too, but there's no point in lynching him today. In terms of Gorgon, we need to see what tomorrow brings.
Yeah I know, but it means we're lynching someone else that no-one particularly suspects.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”