DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by DaSpotthatkillsu »

/confirm that account has been activated
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 am

VOTE: Balam

wth kind of name is that.
ÔÇ£Look into any man's heart you please, and you will always find, in every one, at least one black spot which he has to keep concealedÔÇØ
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:59 am

hi FES
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 am

our last 2 posts were from

~Kcdaspot
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 am

Pathetric wrote:Let's see if I've got this playerlist straight.

1. Frogito Ergo Sum - CES/Shanba
2. Pathetric - I dunno. Some newb.
3. Gummybear - singersigner/quadz
4. Final Destination - presumably Fate/Almaster GM
5. Balam - no clue
6. Mrs. Flay - JDodge/Pickem
7. Reckamonic - Reckoner/dramonic
8. Greymarble - GreyICE/Llamarble
9. Untrod Stranger - Untrod Tripod pretending to be two people
10. BeaverWeasel - no clue
11. YosFlavouredCayke - Yosarian/Cayke
12. Unicorn Brethren - ReaperCharlie and...someone. Fritzler?
13. DaSpotthatkillsu - danakillsu/Kcdaspot
i think mrs.flay is drench and mr.flay.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 am

...^^^

~kcdaspot
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 am

Unicorn Brethren includes ReaperCharlie, AGar, Fritzler, possibly Papa Zito, and some others I think. I only know because I was originally supposed to be in it.
~ danakillsu
Preview Edit: Evidently, Kise is included as well.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 am

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote: Spot, shut up.

Not unless dana tells me to.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 am

^^^

~kc
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 am

TheButtonmen wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:
Day one starts once ten people have confirmed in thread.

Eight slots have confirmed so far, your voting while amusing is also pointless.
DOOOO HOOO HOOO
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

UB? 6 people? just wow.

I'm sorry for whatever i did to you FES.

I keep my VOTE: Balam
for now for the sake of not being confusing.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:00 pm

^^^^^ ~not dana
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm

@ FES

I'm new to the hydra mechanic so getting used to it is tough.

~kc <--- better?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

hmmm.. this one (the head that is speaking now) seen mafia with hydra games (one's with about one or two hydra's --- this one thinks he saw a hydra game like this game where all was hydras) where the hydra signed their posts.

This one gets the part where it's be a headache keep track of who said what because on signing but aren't there positives to signing as well?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 am

Reckamonic wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:hmmm.. this one (the head that is speaking now) seen mafia with hydra games (one's with about one or two hydra's --- this one thinks he saw a hydra game like this game where all was hydras) where the hydra signed their posts.

This one gets the part where it's be a headache keep track of who said what because on signing but aren't there positives to signing as well?
No, because the idea of a hydra is two heads, one player. So you shouldn't be playing as two people, you should be playing as one.
Okay, I wasn't sure of this. Last post as "one of me".
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 am

Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:In case tbm decides to continue his tyrannical policy, we will repeat my vote.

Vote: Spot

Unicorn Brethren, with us!
Unicorn Brethren wrote:Absolutely not Mr. Apple Face.

We vote where we wish. And we wish to vote Pathetric.

Ergo,
Vote: Pathetric
But then....
Unicorn Brethren wrote:
Unvote, Vote: DaSpot

Let's put the spot on the map. DaSpot is scum.
Have a little trouble with internal consistency on page 3, are we?
FoS: Unicorn Brethren
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 pm

@ Unicorn Brethren
Two things:
1) Your excuse is fail. There is no way we are going to allow your many heads to change what is a scumtell. If you contradict yourself, you are scummy.
2) You essentially contradicted yourself by saying we are scummy for not actually voting you and by saying that "our OMGUS was showing". If we're not voting you, it's not OMGUS.
With that said,
unvote vote: Unicorn Brethren
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 am

@ Greymarble and YosFlavouredCayke
If you disagree, say why. Our case on Unicorn Brethren is better than any other case right now, because it actually has reasoning instead of "oh look guys, they're signing their posts let's lynch them" or "^ scum".
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 am

@ Unicorn Brethren
You're so sure ON PAGE FOUR that we're scum, you want to lynch us already? We haven't even claimed, and the only "scumtells" you have on us are an "OMGUS" vote (which had reasoning, however horrible you might think it is) and poor reasoning, which isn't even a scumtell at all. You might want to settle down and actually think about this instead of getting pumped up by all the sheep votes you've managed to collect.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am

Hello.

I disagree with my other head as far as the contradicting statement goes how hydras should not contradict each other. I think it is entirely possible for one head to post without discussing with the other.

I would like to try to motivate UB to have more consistent posting. His first few posts in the game threw us off. Hence the FOS

Though I do agree with his second. Let me expand, UB called us out for OMGUSing off of a FOS. To me that doesn't sit right as a FOS doesn't carry as much weight as a vote in a game. The whole case about us OMGUSing in the first place may very well be a matter of opinion.

So UB does a FOS carry as much weight as a vote in your collective position?

I'll discuss unvoting with my other head in the QT.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 am

Kcdaspot wrote:Okay.

The reason we are cautious around UB is that, that hydra is a wild-card essentially. But voting him(it?) so preemptively is anti-town.

UNVOTE:
in case we hadn't

But we are watching UB closely. If it starts flinging votes left and right like it could, it might be a wise lynch.
I am VERY not used to this hydra mechanic.

-_-
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 am

MOD: Can you confirm that scum has no daytalk in this game?

I never saw once where they did. The answer is important to me and my other head.

Mod Edit: I'm generally not in the handing out setup information when asked and as such I neither confirm nor deny the restrictions on when scum can talk.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 am

Pathetric wrote:Yeah let's kill them.
TBM wrote:3. If it's not in the game thread or your private communications with your fellow head(s), don't quote it.
By the way, I don't think this is a fair rule to the scum, and for ethical reasons Patrick and I will not be posting our own transcripts until after the game.

-Ether
Wanna explain why? Seems to me, scum could do this just as easily as town. Heck, they could do it even if they didn't really HAVE a QT with their other Hydra head. I think it's fair for all and allows everyone to post the same thing both in their QT's and outside of them if they so choose.
@mod

You could at least say "No, I won't confirm whether scum has daytalk.". Assuming that's true...

But since it appears to be true, I guess I'll have to wait to reveal some thoughts that have been bouncing around in our Hydra QT.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Unicorn Brethren wrote:We don't like the Fate/AGM wagon any more. Plus, they shouldn't be lynched D1.

We are significantly
more
sure that DaSpotthatkillsu are scum anyway. Call it a... supermagical scum vibe; they are tingling our Rainbow-sense in a way that not a lot of people do. Reckamonic makes it tingle too. But of course, we are not sure if that is the same way or because of something entirely different and rainbow related. We will keep you informed. However, that is not the direction for today either.

Unvote: Re-Vote: DaSpotthatkillsu

Day 1 can still be short. Make it so.
Look at this. Without any more post from us, without any discussion by others on our actions, without any real explanation, they suddenly jump off their big wagon and start voting for us again. It's almost like they think it's funny. And then they tell us to make the day short, when some people have barely posted. How is this not scummier than anything this account has done?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm

That's stupid, FD. There's nothing scummy about asking why something isn't scummier than what we've done. Your case on us always seems to come down to something ridiculous like "poor reasoning", which isn't a scumtell. Now they votehop like mad with no further info, and you say it's actually townish. Yes, I called the UB scummier than us without voting them. That's because I don't find them to be the scummiEST. More on that another day, when I can give you a full case.
Don't understand why saying that UB almost thinks it's funny implies they're town. Assuming UB is scum, their derailment of your wagon would make you scummier, imo, but what's your point?
It's dumb to say that I must have been frustrated with UB for unvoting you. I wasn't voting you in the first place, nor did I even call you scummy, so why would I want you lynched?
The fact that we didn't post any more should mean the UB's read on us DIDN'T change, and therefore should not merit a vote any more than before. And they gave no reason why you merited a vote any LESS than before. You see how that works?
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, where everything I say is somehow scummy or invalid, and everyone agrees on that but doesn't know why.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

The main reason why we haven't voted UB yet is that I keep telling my other head that UB have six heads DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE THEM SCUM.

In the future I would LOVE my compatriot to discuss what he wants to post in the damned QT BEFORE posting.

I'll be sure to look over his case BEFORE he posts. And we are going to agree on read.

PEdit: hang on are you saying that dana has a grudge against someone in UB?

also, as said I'm going to get reads up. and they WILL be approved by both heads.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 am

If you want to know why we haven't actually given our reads yet, it's because the mod won't answer us and apparently doesn't intend to. We'll get those reads to you today or tomorrow, though.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:52 pm

I don't have my others' reads/case yet But I will say that any meta case on fate is bull-s***. In wait your turn tex, I saw a graduation from calm fate to rage-ragey fate. In this case it foolish to think he would go rage in the first place, he has a QT to do that in. Afterwhich all he'd have to do is to let AGM post a rough translation of what fate says with fate's approval.

Also I think I speak for my partner when I say we have a objection to the way FES has played the entire game thus far.

I DO HOPE THAT DANA POSTS SOMETHING IN THE QT SOON OR WE WILL HAVE WORDS.

(HINTHINTHINTHINTHINTHINTHINTHINT)
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Here are our scum reads. Kc and dana approved.

Pathetric

Posts 0-14
Says little of importance, posts a lot of fluff, and says that meta has value.
Post 15
Hypocritically tells someone else to post who the scum are.
Post 16
Puts some quotes together and votes without reasoning. It would help to know what the quoted posts do.
Post 25
Brushes off what Fate says and tells him to elaborate, something that they haven't done themselves. Yet another hypocritical command.
Post 29
Is wary of putting vote on their own scum read. "Feeling weird focusing on one person" has never happened to me as town.
Post 30
Takes pains to make sure everyone knows they are "obvtown", which obvtown wouldn't need to do.

Frogito Ergo Sum

Posts 0-9
Tunnels on us.
Post 10
Suddenly changes their mind and says we were probably playing badly, not scummily. Only...there's no unvote.
Post 13
Unvotes and votes Final Destination, who they had not mentioned, simply because of some scumhunting someone else did. Adds nothing to the discussion.
Post 16
Tries to rectroactively give a little reasoning and comes up with meta and "their response reeked of scummy". Not convincing at all. Still looks like a bandwagon vote.
Post 18
Tries to explain why meta works here, and doesn't succeed, since Fate would normally be going crazy as scum, too.

We put in links because quote-striping is stupid. VERY stupid.

I would like to vote here, but We need a votecount first.

ALSO MOD WE STILL WOULD LIKE A ANSWER AS TO WEATHER OR NOT SCUM HAS DAYTALK.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 pm

OH SCRATCH THAT LAST LAST ONE ABOUT NEEDING A VOTECOUNT...

derp..

VOTE: FES
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:21 pm

^^^ oh... well... thank you in any case.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 am

Our agreed-upon townreads are Final Destination, Untrod Stranger, and probably Gummy Bear. If you think we're going to give more reasons for those than you yourself are willing to, though, you're dead wrong. We'd rather not give scum any more hints, if that's quite alright with you. And we're also not going to try to give an unambiguous read on every slot in the game, because that's just dumb, and nobody does it.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Okay this has bothered me long enough.

two questions:

1) Path: you have not (to my knowledge) explained in deatail why we are "borderline scummy". If you don't mind?

2) gummy: what do you like about our cases post? It slightly worries me that the only mention of that post is from you.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

I tack on that it is nice to see rage fate back on form. I hope the pressure he creates can flush out scum.

It's not foolproof mind you but, eh, we'll need it for Day 1 ESPECIALLY.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote: 2) gummy: what do you like about our cases post? It slightly worries me that the only mention of that post is from you.
ooh whoops,

FES and Path addressed our comments. my head has not been on to post today so we'll look at that later.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

other head, i meant.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 am

Balam wrote:This makes me sad, DaSpotthatkillsu. It sounds as though you expected suspicion to fall off if there weren't any additional posts -- SCUM MINDSET. Sad. My read is blown.
That's ridiculous. I listed the fact that there were no more posts from us in a bunch of other stuff, so it wasn't like it was my only reason there. And from the fact that I said "no further information", you should be able to gather that I meant they were switching votes with no possible reasoning. Or maybe you don't WANT to gather that?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I would love to chime in but other head has neglected the QT as of late...

gummy has not answered our question about why he likes our read...

just a sentence. that's it... if you like it say something about it.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

.... you all are idiots.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 am

Vote: Frogito Ergo Sum

Nothing has changed on that front. I agree that Unicorn Brethren is town, not only for the reason mentioned by Lord Fonzi, but because I really only see newb-scum or overconfident town hammering like that. Since it's not the former, it must be the latter.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

^ lol, cause we couldn't tell that that post was made by AGM
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Also, I wanted to ask DaSpot about this:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:.... you all are idiots.
He said this after the hammer, but before the alignment reveal. Re-reading his earlier posts, he did at one point briefly mention that he thought US was pro-town, but he never really tried to defend him or argue against the wagon, even though he was around while it was building up. It just seems odd to me; DaSpot, if you guys were THAT sure that the US wagon was going to be a bad one, why didn't you try harder to stop it?

-Yos
My other head hasn't answered me yet, so he might give his own reasons, but for me it seemed like we were doing everything we could to stop it by trying to prove FES was scum. To be perfectly honest, though, I wasn't on the site much around when US was being voted a lot, and his lynch was a complete shock to me.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 am

Hello.

I'll answer questions about this hydra.

We didn't defend Untrod simply because we were focused too hard on FES. By the time we noticed the wagon on US, it was too late. Our position on FES has not changed. He is scum.

Further, this hydra has differing opinions again. this time in relation to UB. My compatriot thinks he is town simply because UB is overconfident and has 6 heads. I feel EXACTLY the opposite. UB is scum incarnate. My case is his ENTIRE ISO. 6 heads or no, overconfident or otherwise, NO PRO-TOWN PLAYER LETS OUT ANY OF THOSE POSTS WITHOUT THOUGHT. At least put in to them.

UB can still salvage this. Provided that we see detailed cases on each of his scumreads. What posts makes those four players scum? Including us?

and with that, back to talk more with my partner.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 am

Also who is "mystery player"? Copper?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Thank you for answering gummy.

Copper is definitely town.

What comment FES? that's just a link to the top of the page.

I'd post more but my other head has dosed off.

The QT is waiting dana.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 pm

...Yos where the fuck are your scum reads???

...forget FES, the only person you found scummy thus far was a mislynch

then you start on beaverweasel, an easy target.

no i'm not having this. dana be damned. I'll carry this hydra by myself.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: YosCakeScum

FD please vote with me here. FES is scummy but Yos is way scummier.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:08 pm

also, MORE POSTING DAMNIT

this is the most inactive game on mafia scum.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:29 am

@ FES (whenever it was you posted this)
I think that we didn't push that hard on Unicorn Brethren, and that even if we had, your apparently weak townread on UB should not make that a scumtell. Also, we STARTED the "popular" position on you.

@ FD
I would GLADLY be on the FES wagon.
unvote vote:FES
I'm just afraid my other head will want to switch it back for some reason.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am

first off holy *bleep* UB posted content.

i'm expecting rocks to fall later tonight.

We may have been 3rd in the vote count for FES but who came up with that good as balls case? hmmm... oh right us.

finally WE NEVER DID PUSH THE LYNCH.

Did we ever say, repeat EVER SAY"UB needs to die today" or "more votes for UB plox"? even out of context? worded differently?

no. and if saying what we said WAS pushing for his lynch, i'm Gilbert Gottfried in a *bleep*ing tutu singing "I'm a little teapot".

^ That's my other head.
All I have to add to that is
But we don't think he looks scummy, not at all.
That's what you said about UB in the post I was originally referring to. That seemed to me to be a weak townread, which is pretty poor basis for a scumread on someone else. But as my pal so aptly points out, your linked posts from us are pretty obviously not pushing a UB lynch very hard. We voted them, yes. And then we found a better lynch candidate.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 am

DaSpot: You mentioned both heads commenting on your latest post. Can I take that to mean you both agree that FES is your top scum suspect?
I believe that we do agree on that. After that...maybe not so much.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

It doesn't surprise ME mainly because a bunch of people are trying to basically say that in this thread, self-contradiction is not a scumtell. Unless, of course, it's this hydra doing it. No scumtells = no posting.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Posting because QT need attention (HINT)

also,
yoscayke wrote: DaSpot has seemed to be activly trying to prevent a Beaver-lynch today
.... has anyone else noticed this? anyone?

nice try there yoscayke. nice. try.

*woosh*
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:44 pm

fesscum wrote:If you're going to make this claim, back it up.
mmkay
Untrod Stranger, who we thought was town wrote:Vote:Frogito Ergo Scum
that's one
FD, who we think is town wrote:Unvote:
Vote: FES
that's two
DaSpotwhoistown wrote:VOTE: FES
and thats three

all three votes are on page 8 and 9 with untrod's on 8 and FD and our votes on 9, which is ALSO where we posted this.
Frogito Ergo Sum

Posts 0-9
Tunnels on us.
Post 10
Suddenly changes their mind and says we were probably playing badly, not scummily. Only...there's no unvote.
Post 13
Unvotes and votes Final Destination, who they had not mentioned, simply because of some scumhunting someone else did. Adds nothing to the discussion.
Post 16
Tries to rectroactively give a little reasoning and comes up with meta and "their response reeked of scummy". Not convincing at all. Still looks like a bandwagon vote.
Post 18
Tries to explain why meta works here, and doesn't succeed, since Fate would normally be going crazy as scum, too.
and there you are

now..
fesscum wrote:P.S. Yes, you were pushing the wagon.
NO WE WERE NOT. WE PULLED OFF AND WE STAYED OFF
YOU BACK THIS SHIT UP

P-edit:
So...what? Are you going to explain why you were opposed to a beaver lynch at the moment you attacked me for voting for him
cause he was getting replaced and that was a terri-bad vote. AND YOU KNOW IT.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm speaking for myself on this one (Spot):

I didn't think he was outwardly town but there was no way he was scum.

He didn't post much, but there was no WAY he was lurking, NONE.

TER RI BAD.

You lobbied for a easy target when that went through.

This next bit is credit to Dana:

ISO 6 and 7
With convincing arguments like "Let's ride this wagon and see where it goes." and "Voting for Ether here, seriously? Man, you guys are so scum.", YFC starts out scummy by voting for now obvtown FD.

ISO 11
Tries to defend FES's admittedly opportunistic voting.

ISO 12 and 13
Defends FES HARD.

ISO 14
Says suspicion on us is reasonable because he disagrees with us, after just telling us that we were wrong to call UB scummy for disagreeing with them.

ISO 36
Tries to place the blame on us for US being lynched because we "never really tried to defend him or argue against the wagon", as if arguing FOR another wagon does not accomplish the same thing in a better way.

ISO 39
Defends FES hard again, this time without any reasons. "THE CASE AGAINST FES IS TERRIBLE" is about all they have to say. Many others did not agree.

you are scum. Fes is scummier and your partner.

GG
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 pm

EBWOP:

"You lobbied for a easy lynch and he replaced YOU STILL HAVE NOT UNVOTED."
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

SVT is not scum.

Get your vote off.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

OMGUS they say and then they vote us AND WE HAVE NOT RE VOTED THEM.

HA
HA
HA

P-edit

CONTENT

They have not active lurked They put too much down to be active lurking.

BOTH OF THEM, BEAVER AND SVT
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm

If they are lurking they should be skimming then RIGHT?

*SVT/Beaver ISO.*

nope. no skimming here. they had a opinion they stuck with it answering questions alongside.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

what makes them less town in my book is that the content IS THERE they just need to get their act together and post more.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm

so again: NOT SCUM. Not town incarnate. BUT NOT SCUM
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Okay, this half of the hydra is getting spotty (get it?) internet access, but I'll keep it short. The people on our wagon are:
A guy who OMGUS'd because we were supposedly OMGUS'ing
A guy who FoS'd us because a post "seemed suspicious" despite his admitting that the opposite would have been scummier
A guy who we've been trying to get lynched for this whole day

So...don't listen to them.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 pm

since you're trying to discredit SVT now because he voted you, even though your last several posts have been defending him.
Okay, first of all, this sentence is a mess. If you're saying what I think you're saying, then:
What is the contradiction between those two actions of ours? Do we think SVT is scum? NO. Do we think SVT has BS reasons for voting us? YES.

As for the rest, YFC, I'm not sure. That should be covered by the other head.

I know of VERY few roles for which not claiming at L-1 with the pressure still on like this would be actually pro-town. Spit it out, man. A claim is THE ONLY WAY (barring investigations by other players) I will ever believe FES is town.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:15 pm

DaSpot: Have you even articulated an opinion about FES? Why on God's green earth are you on the wagon anyway?
Truly one of the funniest questions I've been asked in a mafia game. Try reading something we've said, okay?

@ YFC
Nice reason for lynching us. Yeah...that's our post. Convincing evidence ya got there.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 am

@Lord Fonzi
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
fesscum wrote:If you're going to make this claim, back it up.
mmkay
Untrod Stranger, who we thought was town wrote:Vote:Frogito Ergo Scum
that's one
FD, who we think is town wrote:Unvote:
that's two
DaSpotwhoistown wrote:VOTE: FES
and thats three

all three votes are on page 8 and 9 with untrod's on 8 and FD and our votes on 9, which is ALSO where we posted this.
Frogito Ergo Sum

Posts 0-9
Tunnels on us.
Post 10
Post 13
Post 16
Post 18
and there you are

now..
fesscum wrote:P.S. Yes, you were pushing the wagon.
NO WE WERE NOT. WE PULLED OFF AND WE STAYED OFF
YOU BACK THIS SHIT UP
just saying...

We want a FES lynch. today.

also, to clarify what my other head was mentioning...
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:Btw: reason # 174 why we need to lynch DaSpot today:

quote="DaSpotthatkillsu"]
I know of VERY few roles for which not claiming at L-1 with the pressure still on like this would be actually pro-town. Spit it out, man. A claim is THE ONLY WAY (barring investigations by other players) I will ever believe FES is town.
Can we please just kill this scum?[/quote]

Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 am

UB do you have ANY input whatsoever about the last few pages? any at all?

i mean the last post you have done was back on page 23.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Copper wrote:daSpot, you missed this question:
Copper wrote:
DaSpot wrote: I know of VERY few roles for which not claiming at L-1 with the pressure still on like this would be actually pro-town. Spit it out, man. A claim is THE ONLY WAY (barring investigations by other players) I will ever believe FES is town.
Why such certainty?

this was my other head speaking and he hasn't been in the QT much so he might word this better but I get it. FES has not done a pro-town thing all game and has been under pressure for most of it. Why hasn't he claimed? Does he have an ace up his sleeve that doesn't benefit the town (therefore scum)? Does he not know WHAT to claim? FES: you are now at L-1, You've been here before. Claim. Now.

also noting greymarble not counting votes.

finally: Beaverweasel was fail town. SVT was better town. that slot is town. I will stand my ground on that. If either of us EVER switch our stances on this it will be for a good reason backed by CLEAR evidence. no other reason, including the cases out there right now against that slot can as of current convince us otherwise.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Greymarble: it's L-1.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 pm

kay so why is FES town?

meta arguments won't here.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:59 pm

@ YFC
Not to mention that your defense of FES is so lame, you have to resort to using the word "obvious" about 4 times. Your entire defense boils down to "he's obviously town". Just as I suspected, you have proven yourself a scumbuddy of FES. Now to find the 3rd scum.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:15 am

..... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
okay fixable..

----

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:kay so why is FES town?

meta arguments won't here.
He's been doing more real scumhunting then 90% of this game.
where?
Every vote he's made all game has a pretty obvious pro-town motive.
I chuckled
He's consistently been aggressive and logical in scumhunting.
AGAIN WHERE?
It's quite obvious
that finding and lynching scum has been a higher priority for them then survival has been all game.
you know what no they have just been anti town
His refusal to vote Beaver at the start of today, when he was at huge risk of being killed, for example, is very unlikely as a scum (unless he's scum with Beaver, which dosn't seem that likely here).
This is the only point I agree with but then...
Instead, he's kept voting for FD, the guy he gave logical reasons for suspecting as long ago as day 1, and refused to let the fact that he was clearly risking his life to do or the fact that other people didn't agree change his mind.
FD has put down a good case for him as well.
And day 1, his behavior was quite obviously
pro-town; there's no way a scum makes this post:
Frogito Ergo Sum wrote:EBWOP:
We didn't notice that it was L-1 when we placed our vote, but we're aware of it now.
DOHOHOHOHOHO. no seriously I would see as scum signaling his partner saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VOTE THIS GUY ALREADY"

Also, day 1 stuff like the sparring with Ether about the Gummybear wagon was obviously
pro-town. He also disagreed with the US wagon on day 1, in a situation where he was at a significant risk of being lynched himself
I don't remember this... I'll check

All of the actions FES have done basically all game are pretty consistently pro-town actions; none of it makes sense for FES scum, it all makes perfect sense for FES town.
I said no meta
No one has made a case against him that makes a lick of sense at all to me, and yet he's at lynch -1. This is pretty clearly a bad bandwagon, and probably a scum driven one.
This is to show that we do not skim.

our response is in bold.

This is a bad case for FES town.

and i'm done.

-----

ahh... i missed one "obvious"... second sentence. still not obvi-town. is obvi-scum.

and where is FES'S claim?

----
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:@ YFC
Not to mention that your defense of FES is so lame, you have to resort to using the word "obvious" about 4 times. Your entire defense boils down to "he's obviously town". Just as I suspected, you have proven yourself a scumbuddy of FES. Now to find the 3rd scum.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IS THIS SCUM STILL ALIVE?

Anyone? I really want to know here how anyone could possibly have any doubt about Spot's alignment at this point. He asks for me to explain my read, and then he ignores the entire thing, except to claim that the word obvious is a scumtell, which is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard in a mafia game. There is zero chance that this guy is town who's trying to find out the truth here; he's apparently not even reading the answers to questions that he asks at this point.

-Yos

Okay. Where is the scum bit? where?

I'm THIS close from flaming THE FUCK out of you.

----

... I just checked...

yos: please point it out?

when did he NOT openly vote beaver? I'd expect some kind of defense of beaver if he didn't like instead of saying why beaver was town he called the wagon scum.

I defended beaver... where did he?

---

MOD: Delete the other four posts. I'm very sorry.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

@ Balam
FES swings first.
NO
QUESTIONS
ASKED.
Just finish the scum off. You don't let someone get to L-1 and not claim and then just back off of them.

@ YFC
Nowhere did I claim you were scum for using the word obvious. I claimed your defense of FES was lame because you used the word obvious so many times without much else and you have been defending them all game. THAT is what makes you scum, not just the fact that you used a word. And you have no reason to believe that I ignored your reasoning, especially considering I RESPONDED to it. My response was in addition to earlier comments made by another player, which I agreed with. You're sure misrepping me a lot, and it's making you look pretty bad.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 am

daSpot: Please name your strongest townread and second-strongest scumread.
Final Destination and YFC respectively.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:19 pm

daSpot: A hypothetical. Suppose FES flips town. How does that affect your read of YFC?
Don't know about my other head, but as far as I'm concerned, he's still scum. I don't see Yos-town trying to throw such BS at us and hope it sticks while simultaneously making blind, crappy defenses of FES.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Other head here. my compatriot has it right.

also no political refenda PLEASE. that analogy made my head hurt copper. in any case why did you feel to put A analogy in the FIRST place? FES is scum end of story.

in fact may be SO BOLD as to say he may be buddying up, or attempting to buddy, to you by going along with it.. like he wants to show that he's town to you by trying to show that he is of the same mind more or less.

just one last bit. I think it's best to clear something. UB isn't scummy just anti-town. FES is both. UB has been too open with it to seem scummy though honestly UB it would KINDLY help if you posted more intelligently in this game than chesskid. (No insult intended, It's just that I know at least one or two people in that hydra and I know they are better posters than this.) Meanwhile, FES has been more of a cautious anti-town. why? A aggresive anti-town has a ace up his sleeve while a cautious anti-town has something to hide.

thus, FES needs rope. unless a good claim happens to which i doubt.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 am

>L-1
>complacent

.... yeah...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm

:|

*rings gong*

THE FUCK IS THERE TO MEDITATE ON?

HE'S NOT GONNA CLAIM BECAUSE HE HAS NO GOOD CLAIM. LYNCH HIM PLEASE.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 pm

hang on...

one head thinks gummy is scum the other doesn't over here... so... why is gummy scum?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm

... oh wait... "WE DON'T CARE IF SOMEONE OUT THESE TWO GET LYNCHED, JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THESE TWO..."

wat?... Not L-1-ing w/o partner.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 pm

i was paraphrasing...

reading their ISO.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 am

..... Nope. other head confirms not having this lynch.

VOTE: FES just to make sure.

there was more content in gummys ISO than in yoscayke's and FES's

don't make me call yall stupid again.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 am

yoscyake's and fes's COMBINED*
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 am

^^

"
I'm still hoping we can get some movement on the Spot wagon here
, but if not, the Gummy wagon would be a reasonable compromise wagon, and I'll most likely join it before deadline if nothing changes.
(Also, Spot's recent posting has really increased the odds that Spot and Gummy are scum together, so it's kind of a win/win here.)
"

cooltunnelbro
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 am

YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your partner SVT can hang tommorow. You need to die today.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your partner SVT can hang tommorow.
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your partner SVT
YosFlavouredCayke wrote: Your
partner SVT
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Yoscaykescumwad

HAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHO'S OUR PARTNER AGAIN? WHO?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am

HONESTLY.

WE'RE SCUMMY FOR DEFEND SVT AND NOW WE'RE SCUMMY FOR DEFENDING GUMMY.

WHO IS OUR PARTNER THEN?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 am

FD
GUMMY
GREYMARBLE

GET
IN
HERE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 pm

lol you guise...

yos just scum slipped...

lynch pl0x
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 pm

... gummy is not obvscum.

yoscayke is.

FES is.

UB... maybe.

SO WHY IN THE FUCK IS THERE A WAGON ON THEM?!?!?!??!?!

I'LL PUSH THIS WAGON UNTIL I'M BLUE IN THE FACE

VOTE YOS.

DONE DEAL
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 pm

I STILL WANT AN ANSWER.

A CASE.

NOT JUST "lolreadthieriso"

I
WANT
UNDENIABLE
PROOF
THAT
GUMMY
IS
SCUM

THAT IS FINAL.

IF NONE OF YOU MORONS CAN PROVIDE SATISFACTORY RESULTS THE STOP TRYING TO ALL "LOLIAMAVETWATCHMEGETTHENOTSOOBVISCUMLYNCHED" AND LETS GO AFTER OBVI SCUM YOSCAYKESCUMBAGNEEDSTODIENOW.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 pm

my 180 happens because of reasons i've already posted.

I hung back from 100% scum read from them. up til now it's been a 75% read that was steadily climbing. BUT THAT POST.

CALLING US PARTNERS WITH 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

IT'S LIKE THEY WANT TO TRY TO PUSH THAT BIT WHERE WE WERE APPARENT SCUM WITH BV/SVT

AND NOW?

THEY INTEND TO CALL US SCUM?

WITH PEOPLE WE DEFEND????

WA
HA
HA
HA
HAAAAAAAAAA

I WON'T PERMIT THIS SCUMBAGGERY ANY LONGER.

FINALLY.
AFTER TRYING SO HARD.
TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
GAME AFTER EVER-LOVIN' GAME.
FINALLY
I CAUGHT SCUM.

FINALLY

IT'S THE FUCKING 4TH OF JULY IN MY HEAD.

HALLY-FREAKING-LU-YAH

NOW.

ANSWER MY QUESTION.
NOW
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 pm

ebwop: they were trying to push the bit where we are scum with svt UNDER THE CARPET

AND I'M WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:23 pm

HI YOSCAYKESCUM

THIS WILL BE ENTERTAINING.

PLEASE POST A EXCUSE.

PLEASE.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 pm

SKIMMING SCUM!!!

MY CASE WRITES IT SELF!

I'M NOT VOTING YOU FOR YOUR FOS ON GUMMY.

HELL NO.

YOUR TUNNEL ON MR IS WHERE MY SCRUTINY LIES.

NOW? YOU CAN'T TELL WHY I VOTED YOU?

LOL

JUST.... WOW...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:35 pm

ME*

YOUR TUNNEL ON ME

THIS IS SCUMMY.

YOU HAVE NOT BACKED UP YOU TUNNEL
NOT ONE BIT

THERE IS NO ONE.
NO ONE

THAT SEES ME AS SCUM LIKE YOU. APPARENTLY IT'S OBVIOUS. WELP CLASS?

MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT. ANYONE? FD? GUMMY? BALAM?

THEY SEE ME AS OBVIOUS SCUM... DO YOU ALL KNOW WHY?

IF NOT.. MAYBE IT'S NOT OBVIOUS THEN...

HRRRMMMMM
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm

clarify:

if balam or FD or greymarble and the rest can't see your "obvious" case?

what case DO you have then?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 pm

pushing a crap case on us since the first posts...

get rid of it.

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:I STILL WANT AN ANSWER.

A CASE.

NOT JUST "lolreadthieriso"

I
WANT
UNDENIABLE
PROOF
THAT
GUMMY
IS
SCUM

THAT IS FINAL.

IF NONE OF YOU MORONS CAN PROVIDE SATISFACTORY RESULTS THE STOP TRYING TO ALL "LOLIAMAVETWATCHMEGETTHENOTSOOBVISCUMLYNCHED" AND LETS GO AFTER OBVI SCUM YOSCAYKESCUMBAGNEEDSTODIENOW.
this still stands.

that bit we quoted from yos came from when we were defending against the BW/SVT lynch.

honestly yoscayke, i'm SO honored. You want me dead so bad that you'll commit such a slip just for me...

:oops: :)

i'm blushing! no really! I am!
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Final Destination wrote:Daspot, stop fucking posting.

As your top #1 town read in this thread, please listen to me and stop posting.

YosCayke is scum, yes, that fact will not go ignored by me. I'm not likely to die tonight anyway, so you can bet your ass I'll be on him in the morning. If not, well YOU certainly won't die and you can push him then.

In the meantime GummyBear is ALSO scum. Look now how she appeals to AGM "When's he coming back so you can move your vote off us!?? SRSLY"

AGM's already approved this vote, and all the posts I have made so far. Course it was retroactive approval since we haven't been on the same time lately, but its good enough. Our reads are in SYNCMODE and we are loving this Gummy lynch.

And yes I'd like to replace UB with Lord Fonzi now if I could, AGM talked about him awhile back but it isn't something I'll go into detail about today.

hmm...

also it doesn't help that their recent posts are just one liners that don't make sense.....

grrr... don't wanna unvote... I'm reading this iso... I'M DOING IT MAN I'M MAKING IT HAPPAN
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm

.... yeah i don't like this ISO...

gummy you had a town read on fes? what made you change it?

i see no prompt to.

my god are just picking scumreads out of the air?

did you even mention us waffling before your ISO 27?

my god... this ISO is in shambles...

:( :( :( :( :( ...

grrg geh... beh...

UNVOTE:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

i hated doing that i really did...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 pm

DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~

QT

NOWS
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

also while i wait to discuss

I like this new design the QT site has...

anyone else with opinions?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Alright, fine.
Vote: Gummybear

In large part because town players with good track records are telling me to lynch him and also because this wagon is actually going places. PC, I appreciate your vote, but it looks like that isn't happening today. In other news, SVT is nearly confirmed town.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I don't like where this lynch is going but yes I have to concede gummy's scummyness

FD... please... promise me?

FES or Yoscayke tomorrow?

PLEASE?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 pm

RADDA FRAZZA

FD! THE REST OF YOU! YOU BEST BE RIGHT

I WILL BE SOOOOOO PISSED IF GUMMY FLIPS TOWN

SOOO PISSED.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:27 pm

... that last post of gummy's looked as though it was a town tell...

MY MIND IS F***ED

PEDIT:

grey: honestly that latest post of gummy's.

does it confirm that this is the right choice for you?

just tell me..
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 pm

GREY

HELP ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THIS

PLEASE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:54 am

Maybe you guys will listen to us now?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not a FD lynch! Never! Do not ignore us twice and kill the whole town with your idiocy!
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 pm

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

COPPER: GET YOUR ASS OFF OF BALAM.

WE ARE LYNCH FES TODAY.

SCUM IS:

LORD FONZI
FES
YOSCAYKE

WE LYNCH THEM ONE AT THE TIME SO HOW ABOUT WE TAKE CARE OF ACTIVE LURK SCUM EH?

AND UB.

I KNOW YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE.

WITH 6 HEADS PUT TOGETHER HO WOULDN'T BE?

BUT DUDE.

WHATEVER SUPERSCUM TELLS YOU SITTING ON.

REVEAL THEM.

Y'SEE I KNOW AT LEAST WE CAN AGREE THAT YOSCAYKE OR FES OR BOTH ARE SCUM.

THIS GAME HAS BEEN A SHIT FEST. WE HAVE TO LYNCH SCUM
TODAY
!!!

I KNOW YOU WANT TO SAVE IT FOR YOUR META BUT...

RIGHT NOW THERE IS A GAME. A GAME YOU ARE PLAYING. A GAME YOU WANT TO WIN.

IF YOU ARE IN FACT TOWN, AND HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN CRACK THIS GAME WIDE OPEN... WELL LETS FUCKING SEE IT!

NOW...

CAN WE LYNCH FES PLEASE? IF NOT WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE GODLIKE PROOF THAT THEY ARE TOWN?

THAT QUESTION IS FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT FES.

THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE. AND THEY BLEW IT. TIME AFTER TIME.

NO MORE.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:30 pm

BALAM IS TOWN
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:34 pm

^^^ ..... HONESTLY WHAT MAKES THEM EVEN SLIGHTLY TOWNIE? WHAT?

VV SHUT UP YOSCAYKE YOU'RE NEXT.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:34 pm

BY THEM I MEAN FES.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:54 pm

GEE SURE IS LURKING AROUND HERE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:04 pm

OH COME ON.

FRIDAY NIGHT.

I'M FULL OF CAFFEINE.

IT'S THE PLAYERS THAT MAKE THIS GAME BAD

"OHNOES SUMONE IS SPAMMING ALL CAPS STAY AWAY"

AND THEN YOU LYNCH OBV TOWN.

GEE WIZZ IS THIS SOME NEW WAY TO PLAY MAFIA? LOSE LIKE IDIOTS?

I'M NOT GAME.

I'M FUCKING STICKING TO A LYNCH.

NOW LET'S LYNCH FES SCUM.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

oh but we HAVE

(sorry about not posting in the right account.)

let me show you a reason why you are scum eh? there's other things we've been over (and to save some sanity let's skip the back and forth on that shall we?)

but something else I noticed when I went over my reads is that as of right now our PoE has you 3 nailed.

FD has good, understandable cases. he has stayed with most of his reads and has been pretty consistent. The counter argument against them being town is their post style... wut?

Balam has had good thoughts all game i don't think they have been on a wagon without proper reasoning yet.

We've (you and we)been back and forth over BC's slot. we've (dana and I) always thought this slot was town and then BC comes in and posts like a boss. no way he's scum

the low man on the town list is UB. they have been anti-town but when we put thier post against our scum list they a damned sight better

and we've (dana and me again) have a town PM sitting in our read messages folder soo...

that's 5 players

and with 8 alive

that leaves 3

you
FES
and lord fonzi

again that's just A REASON, but a damned good one at that.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 am

Kcdaspot wrote:... we missed copper?

SHIT.

He IS town

He has more logic about him than any of you 3 (you, FES, LF).

currently WRONG LOGIC but he's still posting better than most of you( I'm referring to everyone here)

I don't why I was under the impression that there were 8 alive...

/facepalm
...mod pity me and delete the other post.

this is what happens when you log out of your main and log back into it. Just woke up. GRRRRRRR

CAN WE LYNCH FES TODAY???

PLEASE?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 am

UB finally making sense

FD made a damned good point...

.....ugh
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Yoscayke

let's get this scumwad.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 am

i really didn't want unvote there

but if I can't lynch obv scum FES i'm lynching obvscum yoscayke ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

can we stop the town v town nonsense and vote yoscayke?

this real interesting and all but we got scum

noting they haven't posted during your whole back and forth. you'd think a town player would step in..

honestly why give me a great reason why yoscayke isn't scum

like a undeniable proof.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm

well i mean do you think frog is way scummier?

if you do you're gonna be hangin there quite some time.

i don't think yos has been under L-1 yet.

i think at the least we can force a claim. most? catch scum like nobodies business.

switch your vote over and let put pressure on them.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Great idea, guys: instead of yelling at each other like drunks because we think we're smarter than everyone else, lets calm down and lynch the obvious scum players. You know you can do it. All it takes is a bolded tag to win this game and all (well, not ALLLLL) go home the victors.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:30 am

I'm getting tired of seething with rage. Can we get somewhere with this game?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Beuller?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:43 pm

.... I am not amused with these hijinx.

Balam vote them already

they have specifically stated that they will not claim.

LET THEM DIE IN THIER SILENCE.

fes got away with this tactic TWICE IN A ROW. You gonna allow it again? you do and we end up on someone else whose obv town again you're scum. no way around it.

I'm thinking you're stalling.

I'm this close to killing my town read on you.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Balam wrote:(AGar)
Final Destination wrote:Grab your ball sacks and lynch scum before they fakeclaim. I've done it many a time and it feels
so good.
No, that won't be happening. We wanted a claim, and we threatened to move without a claim in order to force a claim, not hammer away without care.
I think you're town, Balam, and I think I got as much information out of incog with this little game of brinksminship as I'm likely to, so if you still want me to claim, I will. I don't really think it'll accomplish much at this point, though.
if you're not claiming shut up and take some rope.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

^^ answer: he made out as if he was going to claim a PR. but now he's chickened out and is going to claim a VT.

rope plox.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 pm

We do not believe yoscaykes claim.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 pm

yos... a jailkeeper is a more protective than aggressive... right?

i mean... how much info can you get as a jailkeep? none.

the people you've targeted were, at one time or another, on your suspect list... right?

why did you protect them? YES you can RB them. but your giving the people that YOU think that are scum protection.

... There is NO WAY IN HELL that a town JK would do that.

it's not only a fake claim but a scum claim at that.

this is why you are hanging today.

got it? good.

now...
LYNCH THIS BASTARD NOW
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:30 pm

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
But since this is the game of Mafia and since I know you're a good player, I'm going to assume that choices in this game aren't made 100% randomly; they're made based off of things that go on in the thread.

Let me simplify this:

1)
You claimed to have had an almost 100% town read on Pathetric.
2)
Even if you WERE 100% right about your scum reads, you'd have a certain percentage chance of roleblocking the CORRECT scum on Night 1 which is dependent on however many scum are in this game (whatever that number is is irrelevant; it'd certainly be less than that 100% town read you had on Pathetric though).
So, if I have a 100% correct town read on someone, that means they're 100% going to be nightkilled? Of course not.

If I have a 100% town read on one player, they still aren't that likely to get nightkilled; it's much less likely then the chance a correct scum read of mine is going to make the nightkill.

Did you miss the part where I already explained why I didn't expect the scum to try to kill Ether?
Given that, it makes only LOGICAL sense that a pro-town Jailkeeper would absolutely 100% protect the town read they had on Night 1 since no scums were hit on Day 1 and that probability number is going to be greater than the probability of stopping a kill (almost 100% (assuming you were right about your town read which in this case you would have been) compared to a lot less than 100%). No questions asked.
No, that's stupid.

I've been a doctor several times in mafia games; newbie games, mostly. You know how often I've successfully stopped a nightkill as a doctor?

Zero times. It's never happened.

I had good town reads in some of those game, but that's not nearly enough to be a successful doctor. You have to both figure out who's the most likely scum target, and then figure out if the scum are going to WIFOM around the possibility of a doctor and kill someone else instead.

It's really damn rare for a doctor to actually stop the scum kill. It's one of the hardest things to do in mafia. Read through 10 newbie games at random, and see how many of them had a sucessful doc protection.

Not that sucessfully roleblocking a scum is much easier, of course, but your logic, which seems to be "if you had a town read on someone then there is a 100% chance that they are going to be killed" is just horrible.

And, of course, that's without the risk of roleblocking a town power role. For a jailkeeper, trying to play doctor is much riskier.

This is bar none the scummiest thing said all game.

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD A JK PARTAKE IN A WIFOM BATTLE?

no... dude... no...

you've just blown your chance.

how in THE FUCK is it RISKY to use your JK as a doc?

PR OR NO IT KEEPS THE GUY THAT MAKES THE MOST SENSE IN PLAY.

you WANT that guy around. to HELP THE TOWN.

IT'S FREAKING PROTECTING 101!

the PROTECTION THE A JK PROVIDES IS EASILY MORE VALUABLE THAN THE RB FUNCTION OF ONE.

QED.

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE!
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 pm

no...

you block people that are town. you DO have a one in 12 chance of a success the odds grow considerably when you don't random.org it.

you can think right?

you probably had 3 or 4 or 5 people on your town list D1?

you ARE a considerable player are you not?

so you'd have confidence in your town reads right?

so much so that you have a feeling that one of them MAY in fact DIE.

don't you want the biggest threat to scum to survive? guaranteed?

THEN WHATS THE RISK? YOU DYING?

what ever game you are playing. it's not town.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 pm

YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
YosFlavouredCayke wrote:
Balam wrote:(AGar)
Final Destination wrote:Grab your ball sacks and lynch scum before they fakeclaim. I've done it many a time and it feels
so good.
No, that won't be happening. We wanted a claim, and we threatened to move without a claim in order to force a claim, not hammer away without care.
I think you're town, Balam, and I think I got as much information out of incog with this little game of brinksminship as I'm likely to, so if you still want me to claim, I will. I don't really think it'll accomplish much at this point, though.
if you're not claiming shut up and take some rope.
hey, there's this new game where the idea is to listen to what people say and try to figure out their alignment. It's called "mafia". You should try it some time, it's fun.
by and by. is this a rebuttal or a put down?

either way I am playing. don't insult me.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:44 pm

YosFlavouredCayke wrote: On the other hand, I don't see any reason for Balam to fakeclaim there. It's also consistant with the way he was demanding I claim or die on the spot, hestiated when I hinted I was a power role, and then dropped it completly when I claimed jailkeeper.
hang on they investigated you.

they KNEW that.

why did they wait for you to claim to confirm your role? why did they press for your role?

NOT BUYING IT.

FD's claim came WAY too soon to be fake. immediately (or as soon as he saw the post), w/o his partner here AGM claimed cop.

I don't think he's bullshitting.

doubt? READ DGB'S SIG.
IT TOOK YOU 2 DAYS TO COME UP WITH JAILKEEP AND BALAM TO BACK YOU. TWO DAYS. IT TOOK MINUTES FOR AGM TO CLAIM.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

You know what I want nothing more than yoscayke to flip.

this was inevitable.

Claim: Town Tracker

Both fes N1 and Yoscayke N2 got a did not visit.

going into today i thought fes more town the way this yesterday and early today.

this is also why we are SO GOD DAMNED POSITIVE THAT YOSCAYKE IS SCUM.

THERE. WAS. NO. TOWN. MOTIVE. IN. BLOCKING. US.

NOW YOU REALIZE WHY I'M SO PISSED AT YOU STUPID IDIOTS?

VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke VOTE: yoscayke
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS GAME.

YOU IDIOTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE THIS GAME TO SCUM? REALLY?

I'M NOT LEAVING.

EVERY BREATH IN MY BODY WILL BE USED TO LYNCH YOSCAYKE.

I WILL NOT FLAKE.

THIS SHIP MAY SINK BUT I WILL STAND TALL.

I SEE THIS GAME FOR THE SHAM THAT IT IS.

AND
I
WILL
HAVE
YOSCAYKE'S
HEAD
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #132) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm

LYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKELYNCHYOSCAYKE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #133) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

FD.

TELL ME THAT YOU BELIEVE ME.

TELL ME THAT I'M NOT SCUM.

TELL ME THAT WE ARE LYNCHING YOSCAYKE.

OH GOD PLEASE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #134) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Balam is lying.

yoscayke is lying.

we can find the last scum later.

it's between PC and Lord Fonzi.

for now. please, for the ever loving merciful god. LYNCH YOSCAYKE.

Pedit:

That is odd.. he said no result TO BOTH and then revised it to "no visit"

Don't believe me? I have the freaking PM's. Either you are not JK (= Goon). Or "no visit" = "no result". I'm plenty of confident that you are a RB. WHY? I'm willing to believe that you DID use your actions on who you said you did... AND THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE IS YOUR END ALL BE ALL SCUM CLAIM.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #135) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Balam: just fuck off.

YOU'RE NEXT.,

JUST
SHUT
UP
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #136) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 pm

FD JUST LYNCH YOSCAYKE ALREADY

WE CAN DO THIS ANY WAY

I'D REALLY RATHER KILL YOSCAYKE...

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:42 pm

YOS? HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS???

WHAT
IS
THIS
FAGGOTRY????

PEDIT:

BALAM YOU ASSHOLE THAT WAS @ YOSCAYKE.

AT LEAST SHOW ME SOME INTELLIGENCE.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

... sorry about "asshole"

I'M JUST SO PUMPED.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm

A) i'm town tracker
B) I OFFICALLY got "no visit" when I first got "no result" both nights.
C) night 2 I tracked yoscayke night 1 was fes.
D) Fes was better today and yesterday SOMEWHAT then D1. We now can read him as a slight town.
E) Yos blocked us.

I have heard of a scum role cop before. I just can not see past a yoslynch and will accept nothing less.

That's it a nutshell: While balam has been scummy, yos has been way scummier for us. but that step back......... that.... could be a town tell.....

DASDSSDFDFHSRTGKMSAHTRRGASRFDDSTRFJERFGSRGNDRFHDFHQAERHARTASDGHAETHAWERHFEHHBAER

HATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAMEHATETHISGAME
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Yos....

are we scum or not?

right here and now.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 pm

scum going for a perfect game.

definately.

BUT WHO THE FUX SCUM?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 pm

.... soooooooooo "big rock candy mountain" means "I'M A ROLE COP."

???
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:11 pm

i'm 22 and have only 6-8 months playing this game

and i srsly do not know what the fuck is going on...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm

via "big rock candy mountain"?

:|

BTW all posting from tonite is from kcdaspot.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm

My face... possibly when this entire game...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:23 pm

hmm... i've played idiot town the ENTIRE game...

and now..... this is really the tipping point...my vote could turn this........

UNVOTE:
yoscayke isn't off the hook... BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE QT TO WAKE UP.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Balam...

as said...

Shut up.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

VOTECOUNT PLOX
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm

mods still on...

pm was sent...

mod please answer quickly...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:50 pm

... clarified and sent.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 pm

.... unclear.

There would not be informatory info regardless.

that means "i could have been blocked."

there is no difference in text if either i was blocked or not...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm

hypothetically if yos was maf and killed OR if he was VT and i was blocked it would come up as he didn't visit.

either way. I just don't know.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

let me sleep on this...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:02 am

Okay, guys, if I'm right, it's not lylo. We might have a jailkeeper, we definitely have two investigative roles. Lets tell the JK to get on a scummy player, use our investigations on somewhat less scummy players, and hopefully we get something important. Meanwhile, we lynch the player who will get us the most information: Final Destination. I know that's coming out of the blue from this mostly spamming slot, but can anybody find a major problem with that strategy?
Yeah, you know who this is and apparently I missed some important stuff...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:39 am

danakillsu wrote:
Lord Fonzi wrote:Well, there's the fact that if we lynch wrong, we lose one of the two investigators. It's not so much that FD gives most info, as he has the lowest downside.

Has the issue with the tracker and potential roleblocking been cleared up to everyone's satisfaction? If so we should be good to go.
True, didn't think of that side of things. But if FD is scum, YFC ISN'T, right? So YFC won't roleblock us, and we will have one guaranteed investigation result as long as YFC doesn't target the same people we do. We can make sure that doesn't happen by selecting different fields of targets (for example we will target A B or C and they will target D E or F).
SOOOOO close to getting through this game without doing that.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:04 am

I agree with my partner.

lets do this.

VOTE: Final Destination I'm sorry fate and AGM but they make too much sense.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 am

also: L-1.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 am

Final Destination wrote:You're "DASPOT IS FAKECLAIMIN SCUMBUDDY FOR NO REASON"

Ok, then why doesn't his claim actually INCRIMINATE anyone or anything?

Because its FUCKING REAL, just like mine.

Yours is the bullshit odd one conviennt scumbag claim.

This game's wrapped up.
we caught scum.

worst misrep ever, assuming you're attacking balam.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #159) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 am

how was he a dick in that game?

hell WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU USING MARATHON AS META???
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #160) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 am

Final Destination wrote:Deadline is May 1st.

If the hammer is dropped ANYWHERE NEAR BEFORE THEN they become lynch fodder. There is no reason to rush this day without FES' input and Mastermate not even on the same page.

I don't care who you think is scum out of FD/Balam, if you're town you will let this play out longer.
^stall tactic
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #161) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 am

@ Copper
As impressively LONG as that post is, it doesn't get at the heart of the real issue. Yes, I previously believed FD to be town and YFC to be scum. But that's not the point. The point is that because of the way the roles work, FD is less believable, since I can't really see Balam-scum risking his life to save YFC-scum when it wasn't lylo. The point is also that if FD flips town, we know TWO SCUM and we have few others to choose the third from. If Balam flips town, we can only be sure of ONE SCUM (FD).

@ FD
Thanks for erasing all my suspicions. If you were town, you'd be smart enough to see that your death will benefit us greatly by showing us two scum. Instead you rage, because you mainly don't want to die. That is your primary motivation, so you are scum.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #162) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 am

Final Destination wrote:Daspot, stalling for what/

FES and Mastermate haven't even fully commented on everything that's happened. Why are you rushing this day?

Yos is scum from your point of view right? How does he make MORE sense as scum with me, then scum with Balam?
Time, bro. Time.
You can see the writing on the wall, and delaying this can only make us reconsider what would be a deadly decision to your team.
If you flip scum, Yos is clear, and we were wrong. We're willing to admit that.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 am

I'm not used to Fate throwing so much AtE my way. Especially since he usually hates my guts. I'm still not 100% sure what's going on here, but hammering probably shouldn't happen yet.
unvote

The thing is, Fate, I KNOW you have known I'm town this whole game. And you also know how easy a mislynch I am. I could definitely see you doing all that just to set up a claim in the future. Of course you would know I'm town if you were scum. Now quit yelling about how I was right and now I'm wrong. I'll figure that out myself if that's the case.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:33 am

@ Profane
Well, there are only 4 people that COULD be FD's scumpal now: Copper, you, Mastermate, and Lord Fonzi.
Do you see any reason to eliminate the three other than yourself?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 am

i am so close to replacing...
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:14 am

no this is not funny..

hell this isn't mafia..

this is stupid... just FUCK-TAR-DED
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

END THIS GAME MOD END IT RIGHT NOW.

you've ruined this game.

fuck you fate. fuck you AGM.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:16 am

i'm not having this.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:17 am

this is the equivalence of a two year old on a temper tantrum. he can't win so he ruins it for everyone.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

VOTE: FD

if he's town i'm done with this game.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

NOT DANA ASSHOLES
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:31 am

anyone PM'd the mod?
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 am

Balam wrote: I swear to God that if you flip anything with the word "town" in it, I will drag your body from the noose and lynch it again.
this.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 am

DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
END THIS GAME MOD END IT RIGHT NOW.

you've ruined this game.

fuck you fate. fuck you AGM.
Henrik Ibsen
DaSpotthatkillsu
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
DaSpotthatkillsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:16 am

Personally, I thought this game took the biggest turn for the worst when people reacted the way they did to Fate's revelation of his gambit, not when he started the gambit. I see nothing wrong with what he did, whether you consider good play or not. I was ready to switch my vote to Balam and go wholeheartedly for the scum, honestly. I guess I can only hope Fate is lying now and he isn't really town, but that seems so unlikely.

~Dana
Henrik Ibsen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”