Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

AAAAAAAAAAAAGH MY EYES MY EYES YOU GOT HOT PEPPER JUICE IN MY EYES OH MY GOD I AM BLIND

*flails around*

I Wish I had a knuckle sandwich to throw. :(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

I suppose we could consider what people have to throw as potential scumtells... like... M&Ms are small, and hard, and very very sweet. Versus string cheese, which is soft and pliabile, but upper crust.

MOD: Can I seperate food and throw halves, like, two halves of an oreo or something?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

K.
Tarhalindur is an anorexic valley girl.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

foolinc wrote:I can already tell this is game is going to be a fiesta compared to others.

Throws a hot pepper at Skruffs
Did you forget this mod?

Lowell - Chopped onions? ?!!?!?!!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SHadow, any particular reason you claimed the number of items in your lunch box?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Sling bowl of tomato soup at Foolinc
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Meh. Don't freak out, it's not real food.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

holy CRAP
I thought the drinks were some sort of "Big Damage" item?
Plus, you're french. You have NO CHANCE...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Booger-flick French fry at Shadowlurker
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs wrote:
Sling bowl of tomato soup at Foolinc
Skruffs wrote:Meh. Don't freak out, it's not real food.
booger flicks a french fry at foolinc

That's the second piece of food you've thrown at me, and neither of them were for a valid reason. Why?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Foolinc : Spanish
Bamboomancer : French
pulsewidth : Japanese

I am not ethnic. :(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

I could say the same to you - My post saying that wasn't real food was immediately after the post in which I threw it. Did you miss it?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Foolinc, was the hot pepper one of your 'power' foods?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yama, any reason?

Foolinc, you have a multiple of multiple items?
I don't understand the reasoning behind your soup retribution.

Hmm.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmmmm. I am back! Woo. Apparently, I must be 'sensitive', as both the string cheese and the hot peppers were the 'small' items.

I do not think I like yamahako or lowell's theory of play, which is basically 'excess is best'. I take a similar stance as tarhalindur in that I am going to keep my food around until I have a strong feeling about who is scum. I would prefer if people would take my sensitivity into consideration when being suspicious of me later on, too.

Side note:
I'm pretty sure that I could be 'lynched' by just the scum if they were to all pummel me with all of their foods. Jdodge's drink did 30% to yama? Or was it both the drink and the taters? Yama, any reason to suspect you'd be more sensitive than others?

Foolinc- I don't like that you peppered me for slinging soup that I said was not real, but at the time I also thought you had thrown the string cheese, too. I'm not quite as mad anymore.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

I just noticed there's a blank slot there at the end of the graph. Maybe one of the kids is late to school, or was sick today? Worth noting for the future.

THere is a French, Japanese, Mexican student, (all cuisines, btw)
THere is a nerd and a valley girl, and (maybe) a bully....
I doubt you are all post restricted or anything, but it is worth noting that these players have at least attempted in the past to express who their characters were.

I think it would be horribly unfair for the mod to make an entire mafia post restricted, so I don't think that hte 'foreign students' are a scum group. One of them, maybe, though? I guess it depends on what the b ad guys are tryign to do.

I'm still troubled by someone who posted something about some people were trying to take over the school.

Ahh, here it is:
Tarhalindur wrote:No, I'm, like, saying that there are people in this cafeteria who, like, want to take over this school, and they're, like, responsible for this food fight somehow.

We must, like, totally get them sent home before we, like, lose control of the school! Who's with me?

One! Two! Three! Four!
Let's go find some scum to smore!
Where did you get that information, Tar? I want to accuse you of knowing that because you are scum, because I can't see anywhere in public where the mod has said WHAT exactly is going on, regarding the scum groups and so on.

And are you no longer a cheerleader?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Skruffs »

1st - Not liking Gorrad's 'Oops didn't see the prune' thing. It's at the beginning of the page, in bold, and I can see it with the scroll bar all the way up to the top.

2nd -
Sir Tornado wrote: I really don't see the mafia being post restricted at all. In fact, in some of the PR games I have read, mafia were the ones do did not have a PR.
Except that smart scum would have noticed some of hte PR's some players have and latched onto it, forming some of their own. I would love to think that we have five cleared players right off the bat, but that seems unlikely. The PRs do not seem to wholly interrupt the ability of those players to play - they are more 'flavoring' than anything else.

3rd -
Nightfall wrote:something Yama said made me think. This may seem like fishing but I want to ask if we should think about discussing it.

Yama said that the food in his lunch box doesn't match his role. Neither does mine.
Nightfall - what about your food doesn't seem to fit?
I've noticed some very strange foods. Chopped onions? What the hell is wrong with your parents, Lowell?

4th -
Should I make a list of the foods people have thrown (or pretended to throw) so far?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

This might be taken the wrong way, but... A jester?

I don't see how a jester would be equivalent in this game. Jesters win by getting lynched. Therefore a jester will almost certainly win in such a situation as this, where the only mechanic (that we know of) for eliminating players is by throwing food at them.

Bm, why are you assuming someone is more likely a jester than whateverthe name of the scumgroup is? I guess I am saying that someone would only think that there might be jesters if they knew about some sort of way to eliminate players other than lynching.

I'm basically saying I think you just botched up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also: BM being afraid of being humiliated??? Scum tell.
wedge french fry up BM's nostril

wedge french fry up BM's other nostril
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Ok. Hmm.

Here's what happened:
Jordan: "Hey Sir T, explain yourself or I will THROW DE FUD!"
Sir T: "Ok, THROW DE FUD!"
Jordan: "Wow are you a JESTER? *throws food*
Sir T: "Me Jester? Pshaw! Who else wants to THROW DE FUD?"
VItR: "Sir T is strange!"

Basically it's been fluff up to there, but I wanted to start it from when the Jester thing first came up.

Now, after that, and before I responded, this is what BM said abuot SirT (in alphabetical order).

By 'ignore him' i mean ignore his voting patterns, and comments, because they aren't helping at all, and for my part, they are very distracting.
He's certainly not town, but he could easily be a Jester, or scum with a PR.
I think we should look in other directions aswell, as we aren't deadlined.
i think it might be wise to stop throwing food at Sir T for now.
Its probably best if we simply ignore him for now.
i'm getting blatant Jester vibes from him
Now, he could well be scum, and could be the play today
unsurprisingly, i'm pretty reluctant to go against my gut and get humiliated by Sir T.

Summarized:
Sir T IS most likely scum, and unhelpful. However, he might be a JESTER, so we don't want to LYNCH him. That would suck!! Let's just ignore him, heh heh.

WHich would be a Perfect suggestion for scum. The thing that really got my attention is that he would jsut assume there is a jester out of no where, and THEN say that this person who is acting scummy in his eyes is PROBABLY IT. ???

Then, after I call him on that, by saying there's not likely a jester in this game, he says:
"If you dont think Sir T is a Jester, why have you not cast your food at him?
I'm getting defensive scumbuddy vibes here. "

Now my previous post really had nothing to do with SirT's role, as much as it was BM's speculation abuot that role, quasi defending and distancing of SirT, etc. But all of a sudden it's like BM tries to flip everything around. Now he's sayign that I must be his scum buddy, defending him. (Although in actually that is the opposite of what I Was doing)

See that's what really gets me - He says "Leave SirT alone, he's scummy because he's a JESTER" and when I say "There's probably no Jester", he says "O RLY? YOU ARE SCUM WITH HIM THEM!"

All through it BM has maintained that Sir T is scum, but now instead of trying to defend Sir T one way, he tries to blatantly deflect attention away from him and onto me.

He's tried to salvage himself by saying he was just asking me what my opinion of Sir T is, bu that's still really just trying to move on from the initial post where he got Caught. He's seemed to indicate that I have said anything about SirT's helpfulness or un-helpfullness in the game, when in fact, Jordan was the one who first suggested Jester, and BM just kinda grabbed that and ran.

Sidenote re: Jordan - he immediately agreed with JDodge that a jester is completely unlikely, after first broaching the subject, and in the post before that, saying that SirT is either a jester or mafia. Again, why would you assume someone is a jester?
This is back tracking, right?

Mostly, BM is being very self conscious regarding this whole manner, which I have never seen before.

Also: BM, a better accusation would have been to say that I was mafia and was trying to get rid of the idea of SirT being a jester so that I could help a townie get lynched. However, you seem to know/feel very strongly that SirT is mafia already, and for some reason have been trying to push attention away from him, and I think that 'knowledge' clouded your vision when you accused me of being a defensive scumbuddy to him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow. So my frenchfries do basically 1% each or something.
I have 10 of them, so that means about 10%.
This versus the hot pepper and the string cheese, which, together, did 11%.

Hmmmmmm.
I wonder if the amuont of damage is exponentiated by the number of items mashed together.
Yamahako, how many types of food have you been hit with?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #343 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote: I didn't say we shouldn't lynch Sir T. I said that we shouldn't lynch him YET. I'm surprised at you being someone in favour of cutting discussion short.
And yet I didn't say we should lynch him or not, did I? DID I???
Battle Mage wrote: I'm gonna make this very simply for you Skruffs. In your next post, i want you to tell me what YOUR thoughts of Sir T are. I dont want any 'JESTER? ROFLMAO' type of stuff. I want to know what you make of him. I mean, you don't think he is a Jester, and you dont appear to find him scummy, so i'm intrigued to see your explanation for his behaviour.
He appears to me to be pro-town. He is figuring out what his food does (instead of just using it willy nilly like jdodge) - he seems to have some sort of a pr (which I think has been discussed is less likely to make him scum, but doesn't rule it out), and while he has not been the best at hunting scum, he's NOT making incredibly .... thoughtless posts like "This is a scum, guys, but let's not lynch him because I don't want him to have the satisfaction of the doubt".
You seem to be quite sure he is scum, though - and in other games, your reasoning, though unorthodox (as mine is unorthodox) a lot of time is spot on the mark.

So why don't you explain why you think he is scum instead of trying to wifom the town into lynching, him, you, or both?
Battle Mage wrote: Much as it is nice to catch someone in the act of fabricating a case out of nothing, i would like to hear some opinions on something else from you-a topic which you have been deliberately avoiding. Sir T.
I have not been avoiding it. I have simply been keeping my attention on you - something you are tryign desperately to shift, without getting yourself into more trouble. What made you feel the need to both discredit sir t and 'defend' him at the same time?
Battle Mage wrote:I don't even recall Jordan suggesting Jester first, but again, assuming you have your facts straight, you won't be opposed to showing me?
Sure.
The beginning of the Jester debate
Jordan states it first, you tag along. You echoed his thoughts in post 262.
Battle Mage wrote: I don't entirely understand your last paragraph. One minute you accuse me of pushing Sir T too hard, and the next you suggest that i'm somehow DEFENDING HIM? rofl.
"Sir T is scum, but let's not lynch him."
That's what you said, BM. Telling town not to lynch someone is.. .defending them, right?
Battle Mage wrote:I'd say this is a good example of distancing from reality, Skruffs, because i'd be inclined to say that it was your non-commitalness with regard to Sir T, and pushing of a counter-wagon, really fits the description of defence.
How so? You are saying that by paying attention to your scum tells, I was being non-committal to Sir T?
How am I noncommittal when you first say "Sir T is scum, let's not lynch him" and then say "Skruffs if you think he's scum why aren't you lynching him?"
Just admit it, BM, you screwed up, and you got caught. It's okay. You've said yourself you're not playing this game too well.
Battle Mage wrote: Oh and i should note, as i end up saying in every game it seems, Jesters are not as unlikely as some people would have you believe. If you'd been in as many games with Jesters as me, you would probably be wary of them as well.
Telling totwn day one in a game where there may or may not be nightkills to not lynch someone YOU FEEL is scumym because they may be a jester... is... far fetched reasoning, even for you, BM. Yes, flavor wise, a jester would fit in nicely, but the game-equivalent would be a 'quick-n-easy day one lynch' by the mod, who is rewarded by 'winning' for himself for helping start up the game.
Battle Mage wrote: Anyway, i eagerly await your responses-custard pie in hand.

BM
You are threatening me for pointing out scum tells? When you know that I could very easily be lynched? Okie dokie. I'm just glad I got the chance to publicly note this.

BTW - BM - Are you getting ready to pie me because you think I'm scum or because I'm analyzing you?
If you think I am scum, please post an analysis before you throw that pie. I know you've noticed that I am 'tender', so if you are looking for a quick and easy way to dump a pie on me, (which sounds like it would be extremely messy and thus more likely to lynch me), I would expect you to post a good spate of reasoning first.

I am very curious about SHadowLurker myself. HE got wagoned early, complained, stated he only had 'five items' in his lunch box, and then disappeared.

Expect another post soon after this one - I am going to continue reading after BM's post now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

sir T - what the hell is "The Diet"???

BM - more deflection in post 324.

327 - Sirtornado's post just doesn't make sense. What are you fishing for?
Cover Sir Tornado in gasoline and set him on fire
(Not real) (FoS)

338 - (Jordan) - Hrrmr, missed that. That makes you look a little better, but I still don't like that string cheese you threw at me. Also - This reminds me of Tarhalindnur's post where he said there were people trying to take over the school.

341- Really? My lunch replenishes itself. And I'm pretty sure the school cafeteria wouldn't sell prunes. How old are you?

342- Erg0. Woo. Thanks, you simplified that for me.

Vote count, BM is much further up than he was. Odd -
MOD : Is there a delay before damage is accessed ?
Oh wait, wasabi. Ouch. K.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #347 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:Skruffs, do you seriously think this game might not have nightkills? Or are you just stating a hypothetical?
I don't seriously think it, no. I have no idea one way or another. All I "actually" know about this game (From post 1) is "We're night. Most of you are sleeping, some of you are scheming and gossiping. No night actions tonight, but those that are allowed to talk, can! ", for whatever that means. With 23 players, there almost HAS to be another way to eliminate players from the game other than by lynching, or else this game will go on for a very, *very* long time. I was going to say that nobody died n0, but apparently no nightactions were allowed n0, so that explains that. So I'm not *Quite* as ready to think there are no nightkills, actually, I'm pretty sure there ARE if nightactions weren't allowed.

I just noticed something while trolling through the first post looking for any indications of 'nightkills'.
There are two questions about "Bad Behavior Notes". One is saying that there is a private tally of bad behavior notes, that some players can give them out, and that others can lose them.

Considering that the "Alive list" is "Still Enrolled" and not "Still Alive" or something, I am going to assume that, maybe, bad behavior notes are like an independant, night-based 'food fight' - and that if someone gets 'enough' of them they are eliminated.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:
Skruffs wrote:sir T - what the hell is "The Diet"???
It's the Japanese parliament. They have fistfights, it's great! :D
okay. I thought he was threatening to do something that would shrink my lunch size or something.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: And yet I didn't say we should lynch him or not, did I? DID I???
Exactly. Hence my suspicion of you.
Why is it suspicious that I do not know (like you seem to know) that Sir T is scum?

Your entire post is designed (like your original two posts were) to push attention off of Sir Tornado and onto someone else. Even in this post, you are trying to tie me to him, but you have pretty much dropped him from your line of query. You are ready to throw a pie at me, but you do not want anything thrown at him.

Everything else is basically the traditional BM-centered posting I have grown to recognize you by. Saying I am inexplicable, I don't know what to say to that. Lots of times people say "Skruffs isn't playing like he normally does", so I would think that if I am playing in a way you think 'isn't normal', then I am playing 'normally'. I mean, that's just *me* talking, though.

But if you want to say I am not playing like I normally do, can you please post a game where you as town was 'afraid of being humiliated' for making a mistake?

If you want to see games I have played oddly in and been accused for playing oddly, check out Cats Mafia, Calvin & Hobbes, Mafia 61.
Rememebr mafia 61, where after I had cleared myself twice you still thought I was scum? Are you sure your "Skruffy scumomater' is calibrated correctly? So far, batting 0.

I was mafia in Mostly Mute Haiku mafia and Wolves mafia (town win).

Are you now saying that I am insisting this is a nightless game? And accusing me of misrepresentation?

Your red quoted post:
324 And why would you write off something called "The Diet" in a game that is about throwing FOOD around? Diet = restriction of food.
And no, I mean saying "I win when you are dead" instead of answering his quesetion. Of course, he's as likely to be fishing as you are to be balking.

327 - BM centric response...

338 - what is OMGUS for being hit with food for a nonreason? wouldn't it have been OMGUS if i had returned fire? You're so eager to paint me in a bad light you are latching onto everything without even comprehending what you are doing.

341- Prune = good for moving the bowels if you are old. Not used for kids much. Hesitance to state your age. Oh and BTW, scumhunting is NOT FISHING. Get your priorities straight, plz.

342- Wow. "i said that your attacking of me, and total ignorance of Sir T showed a strong defence of him. " ANd yet my attack on you is based entirely on your defense of me. And guess what? you're attacking me. ^.^

And you didn't answer my

BM is basically trying to find a reason, any reason, to launch a big food thing at a known-to-be-weak person. Fortunately, his eagerness is offset by his lack of ground in which to justify it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

I just don't see how BM's opinions and actions combined together can equal 'good guy'. Saying one person is scum (but a jester), watrning people to ignore/leave that player alone, then attacking someone else who seems critical of the suggestion, and then later trying to implicate that the second person is tied with the first, as well as threatening to (perhaps) preemptively lynch someone single handedlyl before the rest of the town has had a chance to weigh in, NONE of these things seem pro-town. Even if he THINKS I am scum, he's basing my scumminess on someone else, who's role hasn't even been revealed yet, and who he doesn't WANT To be revealed,'s scumminess. Presumably he gets me lynched and then uses my pro-town result to discredit the case on Sir Tornado tomorrow, all the while being fake-suspicious of him.

And you never replied to the whole "When have you ever cared about being humiliated as town" question, that i have seen.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

I have no idea what Sir T is. you accuse him of being a jester - I took interest in why you would suggest someone is a jester over scum in your eyes, and ever since you have been trying to say me and sir t are in cahoots. Who's the paranoid one?

and sorry if i am acting 'high and mighty', i promise you most of it is just inwards groaning. It's not meant to be condescending. Once you think someone is scum, you tend to ignore anything else in the game and focus on that person being scum, no matter what else happens. Except in Sir T's case, you've moved off of him and are focusing on me, instead. I'm surprised you haven't suggested that I was trying to eliminate the chances of him being a jester because 'i really know he's a townie and want him to be lynched'.

piephobia?
I'm at 11% from two things that should have done (if similar to my own) about 1% damage each. JDodg'e s bottle did something like 20% to yama, so I am willing to bet your pie would do something like 60% to me. If not more.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #374 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sir T, I don't believe I assumed you were scum or his scum buddy. my sole intention was to call out my disbelief in BM's thought process.

And BM - Don't say you don't have a pie like it should be obvious to me what you have and don't have.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #436 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Page 17 needs to be looked at, seriously. I don't know WHAT hte hell that was all about, but I didn't like it.
Also - ABR, your tuna and grapefruit didn't seem to do much to SL at all. Odd.

There any reason why you think all the foreign students are scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #443 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IT's really slowed down. Are people waiting for closer to deadline so that they can justify flinging their food?

Also, is there some sort of delay between when food is tossed and when it hits? I can imagine there might be a number of posts lag between the throw and the hit, it might explain why some of hte 'splatter counts' are lagging. Or it could be that the mod has to make the post, make an image, post the image to flickr, adn then post a link. Either or.

JDodge wrote:BTW, Bamboo, Sir T, Jordan and foolinc are scum
BAmboo = french
Sir t = Asian
Jordan = ???
foolinc = Latino

Is this just a racist thing? If so, why is Jordan included?

YAmahako :
So the peas aren't real, are they? Because in your first post you threw "peas", but not a quantity. Now you say there is a set quantity, but the mod could not have guessed how many peas you threw the first one. Explain?

Other totals thrown:
@Tarhalindur; "Peas"
@Skruffs: 1
@Skitzers : "Peas"
@Aimee : "Peas"
@Tarhalindur : "Peas", "peas", "peas", 1 pea, "peas", "peas", 10 Peas
@ Sir Tornado: 15 peas
@SL : 50 peas

I count 77 distinct peas thrown and 8 "Peas" thrown, a minimum of 16, which results in
93 peas.
Are the peas real?
If they are not, is there a reason you are trying to pretend you are throwing food around?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #454 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

YAmahako, why would peas be considered anorexia food? They are actually fairly high carb, which makes them a no-no in anorexia land. Celery and saltines are what I would expect from an anorexic.

Why are you still saying the peas are real when they, apparently, are not?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

THe whole incident with foolinc:
Foolinc hot peppered me. (It DID do damage, btw)
I did not like this.
I *pretend* hot souped him.
Then Jordan string cheesed me, but I (for some reason) thought that it was Foolinc who had string cheesed me in revenge for hot souping him (Even though I stated that the hot soup was pretend)

Shadowlurker got a french fry because of something scummy he said.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #483 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmmm.
If the anorexia thing is true... There might be other things to take into account vegetarians won't like meats, for example. Diabetics won't like sugars, etc.

wing french fry at the silent speaker

You went to the trouble of 'collecting' information about foods and such thrown but I've noticed quite a few errors. If you want to do something like that, it's important to do it
right.

Also... Got to try this:
steal one of foolinc's hot peppers and throw it at aimee

I significantly doubt this would do anything, but it's good to know, Now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #484 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

mod: does food gain strength during the day as well, since each piece of food becomes 'more' of the total of remaining food?

Great question, yamahako, except that you just became a huge liability later on in the game when your peas become more damaging...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #491 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm:
Are you still sore cuz I called you out on horrendous logic?

Or are you trying to exploit me being sensitive to foods?

or was I scummy for not being telepathic re: your cream pie?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #504 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Bm, that's the second time you've said yamahako was scum, accused me of being his scumbuddy, and then tried to direct attention to me. Even avoiding the scum buddy who would be easier to lynch (closer to lynch) to go after the accused partner. Is it good proceedure to say someone else is scum, then go after their supposed partner? Traditionally, in logic puzzles and the like, you want to minimize assumptions made when forced to work off of incomplete sets of data.

Also:
Believe it or not, people who get damaged an inordinate amount by small pieces of food
are sensitive
. That's kind of the definition of it. I have been hit with a sring cheese and a hot pepper... Both of these are claimed to be 'small' items by the people who threw them, and they did 11% or so damage. If you think I am in error to think that those items do not normally cause that much damage, please explain why you think that I am wrong. Then explain why it is scummy to be sensitive to foods.

Also:
Please point out where in thread you first acknowledged that the threat of a cream pie was in jest? Since you apparently mentioned it in thread before I was 'a moron' in taking you at face value, I would like you to explain where so that I can put that line of suspicion.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #513 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

You are right, BM. You said Sir Tornado was scum, no wait, a jester, and that I was his scum buddy. I misread your previous post to suggest that Yama was scum and I was 'following' behind him, that was a misinterpretation on my part. I confused Yama and Sir Tornado's names. Both japanesish.

That line of suspicion:
You threaten me with a cream pie. When I take it at face value, you say that I should have known you were kidding. I had no reason to think you didn't have a cream pie over you did. All I know you have is a prune (I think). You later said that " it doesnt take a telepathist to read the thread, any more than it takes a telepathist to have a go at working out who might be scum." in regards to me not knowing you had a cream pie.

Please explain where you said in thread that you were kidding about the cream pie,
before
the time when you were explaining that it was 'obvious' that you were kidding about it. Tell me how I was supposed to know that you weren't serious.

Also, how am I supposed to know whether or not the bad behavior note is serious? Is this just another 'obvious' joke of yours which would be scummy of me not to get? If you had a bad behavior note, why didn't you give it to the person you thought was a jester, earlier in the day?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #521 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't particularly see why you would think bad behavior notes would be part of the actual food fight, unless you are throwing them.

It makes a lot more sense that they would either have something to do with killing or roleblocking, to me. You apparently haven't considered what they are at all before you decided to use one on me. If you just 'accidentally' daykilled me with your bad behavior note, then I hope you are happy to have outed yourself to waste a kill.

:(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #522 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also, if you're just faking it, you are HUGELY fishing and probably scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #529 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The player list starts with "Still Enrolled".
I would assume that enough bad behavior notes would cause a student to be suspended or, effectively, nightkilled. I don't think it would have anything to do with lowering the ability to lynch, however, I am interested why you are discrediting me for seeming to be overly sensitive to foods, and then , apparently thinking that it would make someone even MORE sensitive to foods, target me with a bad behavior note. ???

I am also guessing that people who give out bad behavior notes are more likely than not disciplinarians, which ties in well with your prune, which is something older people have to eat to keep their digestive systems regular. In short, I very highly doubt that you are a student, battle mage.

Unlike you, I am not going to antagonize you and then make fun of you for not 'sublimely understanding' your plan of attack. I'm not going to unload all my food on you. I want to, but I don't know enough about why you would out yourself as what you are if you are scum, or even if teachers are scum in this game.

Oh, wait, that's right... I am just Paranoid. You're attacking
me[/], and I am
paranoid
. I understand. Discredit the player you are attacking in the hopes that others will follow along. Downplay your attacks while exagerating the players reactions to it, in order to incite apathetic other players to follow along.

And, yet, amazingly, you still haven't pointed out how I was supposed to know your threat of throwing an entire cream pie at me was just a joke. You still think I'm scummy for asking you why you would want town to leave someone you think of as scummy alone - someone you have claimed yoruself is scummy, but are basically ignoring. When I called you out on that, you turned your attention to me, and have been this entire game. First saying that I Was sir T's scumbuddy, which doesn't make sense, then using my lack of analysis on Sir T as cause for more investigation - mostly just ignoring what my attention was on, which was the reasoning why you would do something like that. Very fitting with someone who has got caught and is tryign to change the subject.

You've thrown a cornish pastry and three prunes.

you're also said "I don't have a PR, and the only role my food seems to fit is an incontinent German. lol "
This is the post we are supposed to take as gospel, right? BEcause you are so good at telling the truth and explaining yourself in a convincing manner this game.
It doesn't make sense, either, of course, because Cornish Pastries are from England, and prunes, the majority of which are from california. Cream pies originate in france, which, at least, is CLOSER to Germany than England.
So yeah, you aren't very good at telling the truth but you think it's ridiculous that people do not assume you are telling the truth EVEN THOUGH you intentionally DON'T tell the truth as WELL as botch the truth when you DO try to tell it. Using that as an excuse to be suspicious of someone - ie, not knowing where you are comign from, is the sterotypical Battle Mage asscrap that I thought you had outgrown.

Shadowlurker, you seem to have not noticed BM's use of the bad behavior note and instead focused on his target. Why?

Fling french fry at Battle Mage
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #530 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I kind of half realize that BM is just doing the equivalent of poking me with a stick to look like he's being active because he knows I'll snap at him, it's still very, very annoying.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #536 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Jordan is up on my shit list for throwing a string cheese at me foer throwing hot soup at foolinc, even though I said immediately after throwing it that it wasn't real. I attacked foolinc for it and after realizing it never levelled the charges at jordan.

Battle mage supposedly outed his possibly being a power role to weaken and then attack me, who he thinks is scum for being sensitive to foods, not understanding his sense of humor, and for 'following behind yamahako' - a reason I neither understand or agree with. All the while saying I'm moronic and paranoid, and ignoring any of the interesting points or counter points I've made to ridicule me.

Fine. I don't know if his bad behavior note is serious or not, but I'm guessing it is.
I'm also guessing the saurkraut (which is more likely german) is real.

Setting me up for the bomb, you are.

I don't have quite as much an opinion on blight *yet*, but I haven't reviewed what flameaxe did before making this post.

It's possible (hopefully) that someone with a bad behavior note or two is grounded and can't talk on the phone (gossip) or go out and play (scheme). If that's the case,

Also I googled food fight game and found a website dedicated to it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #542 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

give eight bad behavior notes to battle mage
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #546 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

toss remaining french fries at battle mage
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #547 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

squeeze ketchup bottle on battle mage

toss apple juice at battle mage

wing pickle slice at battle mage

There. I feel much, much better.
Battle mage, you are a chimpanzee.
I may be a paranoid moron, but thanks to you, i'm an ANGRY paranoid moron.
Asking someone to confirm/deny what you suggested about bad behavior notes was FISHING.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #549 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I would assume that bad behavior notes build on on secret "tally" against a player, and when a 'limit' is reached, that player is suspended from school. That's how it worked at my school, anyways, on on loooong time ago.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #571 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Everyone ignores bm's ridiculous play to attack me for not ignoring bm's ridiculous play.

I get lots of food thrown at me when the supposed food i threw at bm does pt no pot damage.

People are intentionally shoving their heads up their own asses.

I am the lunchlady. I am aligned with the students, although none of them respect me. I don't care because i'm too senile to notice.
I hinted at Senile - mixing up players names.
i am claiming because i am either lynched or very very close to it.

Oh yeah, and look at that. I am sensitive.

Bm is so freaking scummy and the people who are throwing food at me without discussion, questions, without caring are just taking advatnage of that.
Most notably jdodge, who threw on on big chunk of food earlier in the game.

Pt no pot, not all of my food was real,. And neither all of the bad behavior notes. Do you see how many people attacked me when they saw i had "8" of them?

throw harmburger at jdodge
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #572 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

I also like how bm attacks the one person who does not follow in cahoots with bm.
All i can say is that i caught onto bm early and he's been antagonizing me ever since, just like i said he would. He's trying to cover up for his crappy behavior earlier in the day by acting 'more bm than ever', which is unhelpful.

Congratulations, bm. Another protown player dead due to you being assinine.

Also: fos onion thrower who threw onions after he saw i was at the equivalent of "-1". Majority of food=lynch. 51%=majority.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #573 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

Grr. My cell changes "a" to "on on" and "no" to "pt no pot". I dunno why.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why, yama? You think bm's claim is credible?
Battle Mage wrote:Yeah that's right Skruffs. Whinge and bitch and moan because you are getting some stuff thrown at you. Completely ignore the fact that i am closer to be lynched than you.
Oddly, i always thought that 50 was a higher number than 20. Or are you claiming to need a lower percentage to be lynched?
Battle Mage wrote: I dont understand your claim. You say you are 'senile'. That doesnt mean sensitive. In fact if you are too senile to care, it probably gives you heightened resilience, because the food thrown at you doesn't bother you so much.
I never associated senile with sensitive. I based me being sensitive on going up to 10% with only two pieces of cheap food. And now up to 50% with a few more. Why do you assume that i am more resilient? You seem to be going against the obvious in making false assumptions.
Battle Mage wrote: Nonetheless, it is probably time to claim. I reckon i'm about 10% away from dying.
Again: 30% to lynch? Why would you say that?
Battle Mage wrote: Anyway, i dont have a power role. I'm the Librarian (I'll go hook out the name in a sec). I suppose this explains the prunes, but im not sure what the rest is for. I'll go hook out some flavour too. The only good thing about my role is that i have a significant number of BB notes, which i can dispense to unruly students.
Note you claimed townie earlier in the game, when asked who you were aligned with.
Battle Mage wrote: *Erm, i'd also like to draw people's attention to Gorrad. Tell me, kiddo-why are you so quick to believe Skruffs when he hasnt claimed a role, or anything concrete. Plus we now have evidence that he lied about his character.
How did i lie about being the lunclady? You mean when you were fishing for how bad behavior notes, and i called you on it?
Also, i *did* claim a role. Lunch lady. You said in the exact same paragraph that i lied about it. Make up your mind.
Also make up a role yourself. Real Bad behavior notes? Power role. You just confessed to not having real notes. Which furthers the fishing/baiting theory.
Battle Mage wrote: And even more unnerving is the fact that you consider Skruffs being a 'Dinnerlady' to be a scumtell against me. :shock:
Wow, and didn't you say that people were scum for siding with me against you error-filled predelictions?

-----
I said i was sensitive. Bm began baiting me. Players (lowell, jdodge, flameaxe) ignore situation until i respond with counter baiting.
Bm ignores everyone but gorrad, a wrench in his plans.

Sidenote: jdodge, you buy your lunch? I doubt me being eliminated would affect your lunch.

What i personally feel, based on my alignment and role, is that there are students vs ???
Where ??? Might be: teachers, aliens, etc. I am not respected by the kids (i don't think that means miller though) so i am guessing there is probably a "teacher" scum team. I am not saying grownups are inherently scummy, but my flavor indicates, to me anyways, that the students don't like the grownups. I think that it's more complicated than that, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #617 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BAttle Mage, when you are wrong, and you sabotage a game (like you are trying to do in this game) do you ever actually consider "Hmm. Maybe I should reconsider my 'BM is right despite the influence of logic and reality on my assumptions' playstyle, it really doesn't seem to help anyone but scum. Like. Ever." and then maybe edit your playstyle to tone it down? Because I called out this method of playign already:
Skruffs, talking to Battle Mage when BM first started helping scum wrote: and sorry if i am acting 'high and mighty', i promise you most of it is just inwards groaning. It's not meant to be condescending.
Once you think someone is scum, you tend to ignore anything else in the game and focus on that person being scum, no matter what else happens.
Except in Sir T's case, you've moved off of him and are focusing on me, instead. I'm surprised you haven't suggested that I was trying to eliminate the chances of him being a jester because 'i really know he's a townie and want him to be lynched'.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #620 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm really surprised that you, BM, who ridiculed me for not implicitly knowing when you were actually throwing real food or not, and couldn't take a joke, and was too moronic to understand the subtleties of your play, thought that someone would actually bring a
WHOLE
ROASTEd
BULL
to lunch and
COULD
throw it at you.

It just goes to show the extreme discrepency between your perceived ability to read others and your disdain for others who 'can't read you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #628 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

We are a week before deadline. With votes unable to be retracted, it looks like either me or bm is today's play. (Thanks bm! You just now noticed the oppurtunists?)

Personally i think (now) that jdodge would be a good lynch..

i doubt that all of the foreign players are all town or all scum, that would be unfair.

My feeling on bad behavior notes is that after 'so.many' notes have been passed out to a player, that player is suspended, fired, expelled, etc. Differently accounted for than throwing food. If the bad behavior notes are rare, then if bm really has them (and I have no idea wether he does or not, he's lied about everything else it seems) then it might be better to let him sit a day. I do have bad behavior notes,. All of them are on bm. It's not 8.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #645 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm, you keep saying with absolute certainty that I am scum. You accuse me of reacting to things before those things even happen.

More importantly, you claim to have bad behavior notes, but then insist you are not a power role. If you really have bad behavior notes, you are a power role. And if you aren't a power role, and don't have bad behavior notes, than why did you fake claim librarian, who it would make sense to have bad beavior notes?

The only reason I am pushing for a jdodge instead of you is because A) claimed to have a power role (with claimed flavor to back it up) and B) you are playing so intentionally badly that I feel that if you are scum, you may very well be the 'jester' who's scum buddy you accused me of being earlier.

Also- if you are the librarian, why do you think the lunch lady is either scum or a fake claim?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #659 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:I'm disappointed that skitzer appears to be out of range for a lynch, though there does seem to be a good percentage of the food still at large. I'm going to hang on to my scarce resources for a little longer so that I can hopefully do some good with them.
IF skitzer turns out to be scum, go after Erg0.
I think that there are combinatinos of foods that make 'more of a mess' and therefore cause mroe damage. For example, if someone is sticky with nacho cheese, then french fries and chopped onions will stick to them more. It says in the rules that there will be unexpected results after throwing food - to write off someone you think is scummy is bad. You're kind of defending him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

The buhbuhbam avatar was to insult FlameAxe in another game, who made fun of it.
I've wanted this one for a while now, anyways. It fits. You wouldn't understand, being German.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #675 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

I saw hot coffee go flying. Also a grown up item.

There definitely has to be a lynch, (sez the one currently the most disgusting) and I may very well be lynched through apathy. Which is unfortunate.
I'd like to encourage everyone to let it fly at any of the current top four contenders.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #677 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well - the last food you threw was some mac n cheese on me, and that had no reasoning behind it, at all.

Then you question skitzer targetting me and BM with M&MS,

Then you say "no skitzer".

????
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #679 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry, my phone strips formatting out of posts.

This stinks. I think I've defended myself adequately. There is plenty of food left to lynch bm, skitzer, or probably one or two others. Deadline is in two days and nobody seems to want to be responsible for today's ending. I will say anyone who desn't dispense of the remainder of their food before deadline needs to say why they want to apathy-lynch me, because that's the equivalent.

I think I've contributed a good bit regarding questions asked and things noticed. I'd like to continue playing. I would hate to think that my play today was considered worse than bm's.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #681 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

So bm, are you willing to die also if I come up as town?
You are mimickig your exact play as a doctor in mafia 61. Even though I confirmed both the vig and the criminologist, you wanted me to die anyways.

I'm not saying it has to be you or me. I'm saying I'm helping town more than you, considering you think I'm scum primarily because I don't get your jokes and question the logic behind assuming someone is a jester over scum.

Oh that's right, you've kind of ignored sir tornado since then.

Ohnoes skruffs is trying to be persuasive!!! Evilanalysis threatening to destroy bm's playtime!!!! Kill him!!!!!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #687 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also, where's all the stuff you promised you were going to 'hook' for us? You had over 30 osts yesterday, none of them in this game, and only posted today after I challenged the apathy of the town. You must think you can weasel out of stuff tomorrow, because you invented a false dilemma and are just inviting scum to take advantage of it. Dunno why.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #691 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

I haven't claimed a role yet?
Okay, you apparently did make up your role, if you A) think you are vanilla if you have bad behavior notes and B) think that there is me for claim other than name, ability, and win condition, things you have balked at claiming because.. Hmmmm. Why would someone stall in claiming until they had someone else to base their role off of, which, admit it, you waited to do.

I'm trying to see you swing?you obviously missed the point of that statement, which was that you are an obnoxious, ignorant twit who seems to enjoy lynching power roles as town or scum. I have been attacking you? Yeah, I guess the food I threw at you was entirely unprovoked, and becase you were obvobv cleared townie and thus above suspicion. How do you do that eyeroll smiley? I want to do that right now.

You've been fishing about bad behavior notes, and then tried to pin it on me when I fed you misinformation about it.
You fished for information about powerroles, then claimed one, then also said you were vanilla.

You stated someone was a jester and shouldn't be lynched, then accused me of being his partner when I asked why you would assume jester over scum, and then ignored them and targetted me the rest of the day. When someone questions why people are throwing food at me and ignoring you, he's suddenly my scumbuddy - blatnt threatening anyone who gets in the way of you.

Now you are trying to kill a player with claimed abilities, sayong that I ham trying to see you swing. Hmm. What about the players I started looking at after you claimed; jdodge notably. Have you? No. Have you been trying to see me swing on a nonreason? Yes.

Did you ridicule me for being angry at your heavy handed extortion with your theat of a cream pie - a food item referenced In the game itself (or at least one of my pms)? Yes, you did.
But what did you do when someone fake threw a fake ox? You pretended to take it seriously, soething you had previously said was moronic of me to do.

In short, you've been useless all day, and I don't know why you have been singlemindedly trying to get my lynched all day, but, popularity contest aside, you are either a lyncher, jester,or godfather, with a badly claimed role. I am guessing lyncher, because you seem to not have considered anything other than getting me lynched, regardless of anything else in the game. But that desn't fit in with your jeater spiel on sir tornado, so I'll guess either one or the other.

In short, you may seem to hate me, but everything you've attacked me with, YOU are guilty of. I don't think it's my playstyle you have a problem with at all.

I think it's yours.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #692 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also: note bm's attempt to disperse food onto random targets.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #694 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage:
Battle Mage wrote: err no it doesnt. But it isnt difficult to infer from my role that i am protown. ROFL.
On the other hand, my role pm DOES have a win condition, and DOESN'T have a post restriction.

Throw Potato Chips at Sir T
What is your win condition?
Because I don't have a "You win when X are gone" - like you apparently do. Or at least, you claim to have:

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:For the last time...

I AM NOT A JESTER

BM, I believe I asked you a very simple question in my post 287
Sir T in post 287 wrote:Ok, BM, here's a question for you:

What is your alignment?

NO ONE ELSE ANSWER THIS.
If you ignore this again, you are going to end up with something very hot on yourself. I want a direct answer to this one, so do not try to joke this question away or deflect it on someone else.

In other news, Skruffs certainly needs to be elected to the
diet
lol and ofc i'm going to take your word for that, aren't i. :lol:
I dont see what my alignment has to do with anything, but i win when you and your scumbuddies are all dead.

Now please quit spamming the thread. I dont want to give Skruffs any excuses to miss my post.

BM
That's what you said, at first, was close to your win condition. Now I know that isn't your actual claimed win condition, but, MY role doesn't have ANY REFERENCE to who I have to kill to win.

But yours seems to - if it didn't, like mine does, you wouldn't have referenced to it at all.

Also, you never did say who you were aligned with. You said townies, but it as only after I said I was aligned with teh sTUDENTS that you did any kind of claiming at all.

OKay?

so that on top of your botched vanilla-with-power role claim is why I think you are fake claiming, and therefore scum. You were apparently willing to let deadline just sneak on up, because you were ignoring the game while posting in many, many other games, but you apparently are still keeping an eye on it - because you responded almost immediately after I called on town to lynch someone, and hopefully not me.
What did you respond with? Was it scum hunting? No, it was "Don't pay attention to skruffs he's SCUM!!!!zor"

throw french fries at Battle Mage

dump apple juice on Battle Mage

squirt ketchup on Battle Mage

Yes I know I did it before bu t I also backed off afterwards and now I'm doing it again, and this time I am sure of it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #695 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Also:

Yamahako, if you really buy that Battle Mage is unhelpful as town, then you need to see him in the beginning of the game, and look at how his behavior towards this game changed after I called out how his behavior seems different than normal. He's been since acting as "Battle Magey" as possible - oh and look, you are willing to write it off.

If you think that BAttle MAge trying to get claimed power roles lynched day one is a null tell, then maybe it would be better if I did get lynched. I'm starting to feel very, very... sad.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #696 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:BM... I am not asking you to "quote your role PM".

Quoting an allignment, like "townie", "scum", "neutral", etc is not exactly the same as quoting a role PM.
obviously my alignment is 'protown' then... :roll:

Oh, look, I can do 'hooking' too.

Anyone else here have a 'protown' alignment?

Oh look, more hooking:

"Nonetheless, it is probably time to claim. I reckon i'm about 10% away from dying. Anyway, i dont have a power role. I'm the Librarian (I'll go hook out the name in a sec). I suppose this explains the prunes, but im not sure what the rest is for. I'll go hook out some flavour too. The only good thing about my role is that i have a significant number of BB notes, which i can dispense to unruly students. "

so what is the name, Battle Mage? and what is the 'role' you have, the role you keep asking me to claim?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #699 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Wow ckillor.
You totally took my role and play style, and Battle MAge's...
SWITCHED THEM AROUND...

And threw food at me.

I AM NOT THE LIBRARIAN

I AM THE
LUNCH LADY

AND I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S BEEN TUNNELVISIONED ON BATTLEMAGE, BATTLEMAGE JUST CAN NOT HANDLE THAT I SAW THROUGH HIS CRAPTACULAR SCUNM LOGIC AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED EVER SINCE

<-- ME

Image<-BM

I know you aren't stupid.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #700 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Image <- me
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #701 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

mod please delete the first link >.<
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #706 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

Fos ; flameaxe
Wether ckillor is scum, stupid, or insane, I don't thin he can be lynched today, and you throwing food at him is the equivalent of throwing food at me, since it's just helping to make it more likely I get lynched.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #710 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Are you enjoying yourself, bm?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #711 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

If anyone expresses any indication that they think any of bm's arguments make any sense and/or are base on the game, I'll respond to them, because I'm pretty sure it's just still goading me into being pissed off at him, which honestly, doesn't do anything but give him some snickers.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #727 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Which would you prefer, VitaminR?
And why is vegetarian better than lunch lady?
Or librarian?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #752 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.
"1. The administration is out to get us, and is probably enlisting help from brownnosing students. "

Gorrad, where did you form this hypothesis - with the brownnosing students corollary?

The JDodge 'murder' makes me look very bad. I realize this. I was very suspicious of JDodge yesterday, and I said so. He was pretty oppurtunistic in when and at who he decided to toss his food around. I will note, and this is of course, WIFOM, that JDodge would not be considered nearly as much a threat to ME as BM would be, and if I had a killing ability, BM would be dead today, wether it was SK, mafia, or vig.

I would like everyone who thinks that I am likely mafia because I am the lunchlady to look at the silent speaker's role name and ability. He was the School Secretary (Which would be considered Admin) and protecter of players. So yes, WHILE it's possible (LIKELY) there is a school employee mafia of some sort, there are ALSO school employees who are NOT MAFIA (Proven!)

I Would really like (BEFORE the food starts being thrown) to look at Battle Mage's successions of claims about his role, abilities, name, 'power role', etc, and what he was accusing/fishing at the same time about yesterday. Did it look like he really knew what the bad behavior notes was, as it pertained to the game?

Tarhalindur -
"No, I'm, like, saying that there are people in this cafeteria who, like, want to take over this school, and they're, like, responsible for this food fight somehow.

We must, like, totally get them sent home before we, like, lose control of the school! Who's with me?

One! Two! Three! Four!
Let's go find some scum to smore! "
You said this yesterday, adn I called you on it, and you said you were just guessing, I believe. Can you share any more information with us about this?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #758 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also,

The lunchlady serves food to the students. I do not believe she personally prepares it (though it's possible?), I think it's a lot more likely there is a cook of some sort.

I also agree with the 'not just adults' scumgroup theory, just like I agree that the foreign language players (wether students or teachers) are not all scum or town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #761 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yes, but if I was an sk who killed by cooking, and I claimed to be someone who worked in an area where food is cooked, and almost got lynched, I wouldn't kill the first nihght, esp after claiming. I don't think anyone is that shortsighted.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #764 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

I wouldn't know, I've never been an sk.

I'm going to focus on people who didn't toss food on one of the three main wagons late day 1, for starters. I don't like "either/or" mentality regarding bm/skruffs as scum (false dilemma), and probably people who said one thing but acted another.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #765 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm :
Open your eyes.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #778 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:I wouldn't know, I've never been an sk.
And you've never played in a game with an SK? :roll:
Actually, in every game I've played in, the SK has never been *forced* to nightkill, as far as I am aware. I'm sure they *did*, anyways, but I've not personally been involved in a game like that, as an SK or where the sk was revealed to be forced to kill. But look, twisting "I've never been an SK" into "I've never been in a game with an SK", is irritating. Stop it. Or I'll load you up with bad behavior notes, proving that I have them by (hopefully) getting your sorry ass fired or suspended, and (hopefully) making a very strong point that it is very unlikely for someone to have both quasi-day-vig AND nightkill abilities.

As the librarian, I'm really shocked that I have to be telling YOU to be respectful.

Sir Tornado:
Please post links to a few games where there was an SK that was mandatorially forced to kill each night.

Mainly because I personally have not seen such things and I've been in quite a few games on here (Not a huge amount but plenty). You haven't, so I am curious what experience you are drawing that assertion from. I actually thought Battle Mage was the one who stated this, which struck a memory of another game. In that game, someone stated that a not-often-used role was actually quite popular, and wound up being that role themself. So I'm curious what games you were in where the SK was forced to kill, because I think it is likely you may have said that more likely AS someone with insider knowledge.

Tarhalindur - You said that you were able to night talk day one. Blatantly. If you have game information, you are a target, and you might as well share it. That seems obvious to me.

Gorrad - are you bread-crumbing allergies? Why?
(amended) so you where. Again. Why?
And then you said the allergy directly. That was useful only because someone
randomly
hitting you with stuff with peanuts(?) in it will immediately be considered scummy.
Are you going to use the allergy as an excuse not to scum hunt?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #809 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

"Oh Dear Skruffy. Caught in another lie? Because, according to my recollection, you gave me no less than 8 BB notes yesterday, claiming that not all of them were real. Now, either you were lying there, and have more than 8 BB notes, which i find extremely hard to believe, or you are lying now, in an attempt to scare people into not offending you.
Nice try, but i'm happy for you to hit me with any BB notes you have, scum. :p"

Battle Mage obviously has no idea how bad behavior notes work. He seems to think I have a finite supply of bad behavior notes, which, if he really had them (as he pretended to have done yesterday by giving me one) he would know, that is nto the truth. I am not sure if he is fishing through baiting, or not. I would appreciate someone else looking through Battle Mage's various posts regarding roles, bad behavior notes, his jokes, etc, to see if he is fishing or pretending to be dumb, or both.

Tarhalindur, your sanity (if you are the cop) is nto guaranteed, and I am surprised you would put yourself at risk by claiming yourself rather than having one of your mason partners fake claim with your actual results instead.

Battle Mage. *YOU* started this shit fest, and I'm not going to apologize for trying to play a game that you don't seem to be capable of taking seriously. My attitude towards you soured around the time you started acting imbecilic, and I am pretty sure you are aware of that. If you want to be cooed over for pooping yourself, there are lots of websites dedicated to exactly that sort of thing. Go find them.

Gorrad - False dilemma. Why do you think that Battle Mage being town makes me scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #810 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Side Note:
Tarhalindur's 'clearing' of battle mage is the only thing that is keeping me from doing exactly as battle mage is asking me to do.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #811 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM's Bad Behavior Notes Statements, Opinions, and Rolefishings:
Battle Mage wrote:also
Give Bad Behaviour Note to Skruffs
I think it's about to time to test what exactly this does.
Battle Mage wrote: You arent supposed to know whether the Bad Behaviour Note is serious or not, but a good start would be to ask me. To clarify, yes i do have Bad Behaviour notes as part of my inventory. I don't know what they do, but according to the Mod, i should only use them on somebody i really think is scum. I'm obviously not going to use something that will probably speed up a lynch in some way, on somebody I THINK MIGHT BE A JESTER.
Battle Mage wrote: I have no idea what they do, but i know that they are used during the day, and they should be used on someone you find scummy. Based on the setup, that screams to me 'lower percentage required to lynch' which is fine. If it turns out to be a DayKill, then at least we hit scum, and we'll know that they need to be used cautiously in future. I don't quite know what you mean by Roleblock. In all my months playing mafia, i've yet to see a daytime Roleblocker, but ofc, Skruffs knows best.
And for the last time, i am not a complete idiot. I have given the note some thought, and i think it is a great idea to see what we have early on, especially when we have a great target to test it on.

Oh and the only other thing i know about the notes is that people can produce fake ones. So watch out. A private tally is kept, or something along those lines, so the impact of the notes is incremental- not likely to be a DayKill then.
Battle Mage wrote: I didn't claim a power role. My role is completely unrelated to my possession of bad behaviour notes, as far as i can tell. I'm sure someone else can confirm/deny this. The bit i put in italics is an example of you desperately trying to defend against the points made against you, but getting caught up in your own web of lies. Do you fail to understand the case against you, or do you understand it, but disagree with it? Which is it to be?

Yes, the bad behaviour note is serious.
Battle Mage wrote: erm, i dont get this post. Please explain the bit in italics-your grammar confounds me. I'd also like you to explain why me throwing fake food to get a reaction off Skruffs (which was remarkably successful) was a 'stupid move'.BM
Battle Mage wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:Pickemgenius, why did you just throw food at skruffs? You give no reasons, and he's got the highest food count out there.

I also am suspicious of the bad behavior notes.
catapults whole roast ox onto BM
lol you are SUSPICIOUS of the bad behaviour notes? and rather than find out what they do, or even if they are good or bad, you decide to lob a main course at me?

Watch this man-he is in cahoots with Skruffs. BM
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: More importantly, you claim to have bad behavior notes, but then insist you are not a power role. If you really have bad behavior notes, you are a power role. And if you aren't a power role, and don't have bad behavior notes,
than why did you fake claim librarian
, who it would make sense to have bad beavior notes?
Dude, Bad Behaviour notes are not a role. I don't have a power role. I don't do anything at night, nor anything particularly incredible during the day. I have Bad Behaviour Notes, but as i dont know what they do, i dont consider them of much value atm.
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Okay, you apparently did make up your role
No i didn't. I am vanilla, but i have bad behaviour notes. They aren't a ROLE, they are an additional feature of the game, which i gather several people have (including yourself apparently).
There's no fishing going on here, right?

That said, Gorrad said yesterday that if I was town, BM was likely scum, and that he believed my claim, now he is saying that I am likely scum because BM is supposedly town. He's trying to get either of us killed, which suggests that he is scum and thinks we are both town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #813 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

For some reason, I confused your short post with the end of Tarhalindur's long post.
Sorry about that, Gorrad, you are not being inconsistent.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #818 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Actually, it's been said by quite a few people that they think that we are both town.
BM always thinks he is right, and has no problem trying to ruin/sabotage/otherwise manipulate a game to do so. He will continue to press my lynch for absolutely no reason except through baiting and otherwise harranging me until I am dead and revealed as town, in which case he will say "oh golly gee", and pick another (probably random) player to make the game an absolutely unpleasant experience for.

He seems to be begging for more notes, and I have no problem loading him up just to stop him from fishing. I think it's *interesting* that he thinks there can only be one godfather, presumably he is sure that there is only one mafia group in a 23 player game, which is very surprising. I am not twisting words, this is something that BM said himself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #819 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Flameaxe, don't go fishing for a counterclaim. Really scummy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #826 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM -

" I'm not sure what 'harranging' is, but your failure to acknowledge ANY of your scummy play is the last nail in the coffin as far as im concerned. "

Pretty much everything you have said is scummy (Like saying I never claimed, when you claimed RIGHT AFTER I DID), is based on your OWN perspective of the game, which, almost always, is based on something that isn't real. You have admitted that you are simply baiting me. Your case is nothing but baiting and goading. Now you want an apology from me, and that, to me, just sounds like more goading and baiting. You are not taking this game seriously, you are trying to turn it into "BM's-Playtime" instead of
" the silent speaker-ShadowLurker-pickemgenius-PlaysWithSquirrels-Skruffs-Bamboomancer-Gorrad-
Tarhalindur-Aimee-Erg0-Sir Tornado-ckillor-VitaminR-Nightfall-Yamahako-
BattleMage-Blight-Lowell-foolinc-JordanA24- Albert B. rampage-skitzer-JDodge-Dripping Goofball-playtime"

I actually pointed out some pretty heavy points about you counterclaiming yourself and outright lying about having bad behavior notes, and instead of responding, you are focussing on whining about my play.

Now here's what I have to say about The Silent Speaker:
I think that since Bad Behavior notes are similar to a public but hidden lynch system (There being no way to know how many it takes before someone is fired or expelled or whatnot, but all bad behavior notes must be posted publicly), it seems to me that The Silent Speaker maybe was more of a vote-remover than a doctor.

The reason I say that is because he can get rid of bad behavior notes from players. So if bad behavior notes were the 'second kill', then the only players who would have died from them would have been either me or Battle Mage, assuming that both of our notes were real and enough to kill.

But, and I want to make sure of this, The Silent Speaker is listed as both alive and dead. MOD - Can you confirm or correct the current player roster?

I originally thought maybe he took all of the notes I gave BM and it was enough to cause him to be fired, or something, but when I Was making the list up above I noticed that JDodge and skitzer are not on the alive ilst but the silent speaker is. So I thought bad behavior notes *might* result in a temporary suspension. But since TSS wasn't given any, I guess that theory doesn't hold water.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #837 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM, you obviously don't have meta-knowledge on me, because I'm not scum. So if you think you have a meta on me, you are wrong. I actually respect metas to a degree, but you do not have any. I actually successfully (I think) used a meta on you earlier day one and then you went batcrazy and started 'over compensating' by acting like the LArger than Life BM that I mentioned seemed to be missing, which was, to me, more likely a sign of you being scum. When you immediately dropped the guise, and went after me (and have continued to go after me nonstop to the exclusion of payign attention to other players, which is also scum tell), and that's been your 'Plan' ever sense.

Lowell, Tarhalindur, All I know about BM is that he has NO idea what he's takling about regarding the bad behavior notes, and that he is WILDLY fishing in the guise of making assertions that are not true and asking if anyone will back him up. Everyone else goes "Uh, hmm," and he chalks it up. He's fishing. Hard core. He would NOT answer Sir T's question about his alignment.

Now he's demanding that I role claim. Tell me, Tarhalindur - Do *you* have a 'role' to claim, or do you have a Name, some flavor text, and perhaps some abilities (with explanation)???

BM's contradictions on himself regarding what is what, his alignment, what he thinks about my claiming, EVERYTHING, indicates that he has NO ideaq what he is talking about. I was the first person (I think) to claim who I was in this game, and he immediately followed right after wards with a similar claim, whil saying that mine is likely scum. When SIR T asked who he was affiliated with earlier, he said "Pro-town, obv", after refusing to.

Now he is trying to get more information. More. And you seem to be, instead of calling him out on oit, or being curious, you BOTH seem to be trying to goad him into launching food at me. Hmm.

Lowell
, yesterday you said "Skruffs, I'm not buying that BM would claim a role if he knew he was scum and could potentially be linked later to other scum. I'm content to believe you both for now (if for no other reason that because your roles will grow easier and easier to confirm) ". Now you are trying to turn us against each other.
Also, you ahve only thrown food at skitzer (town) and Gorrad, almost exclusively. You are not exactly hunting so much as saying "This guy is scum!", etc.
What is *your* strategy in this game?
For trying to goad two players that you say you are content to believe into throwing food at you, I will
Fling French Fry at Lowell
. Bad form, and very obvious.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #838 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

And Tarhalindur: No, I have absolutely nothing to do with Any of those people you are mentioned. I'm not affiliated with any gossip groups, scum groups, masons, any thing of any sort. I don't know anyone's role, I'm not a cop or anything like that. My opinions are based on my observations of play IN the game, which I think should be obvious if you look at what I am saying. I know the game is already 34 pages long, but if you were to read back through it, skimming through except around Battle Mage, and when he goes quiet, when he gets upset, when he gets belligerent, and how he responds to questioning, you will see why he shows up so highly on my radar.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #841 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

My opinion on bm is based on his actions, in the game, not his role that he claims to have and claimed to have right after I claimed.

If you think there is a ROLEBASED reason why I think bm is acting scummy that I haven't mentioned, why don't you or tarhalindur expound on the reasoning behind that thought? Tar is in a talkative groupat night (by his own admission), are you claiming the same?

And you completely ignored my point about you vs gorrad.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #851 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:In BM's case it's
definitely
playstyle.
Do you mean my 'case' against BM or BM's 'case' against me? Just to verify.
If you think that BM is 'acting scummy' because that's just his playstyle, then why are you trying to goad him into acting MORE of that way? What I mean is, why would you write it off as a nulltell AND encourage it at the same time? If it's a nulltell than you are giving him a free pass to be as destructive and distractive as he wants.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #852 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:BM, you obviously don't have meta-knowledge on me, because I'm not scum. So if you think you have a meta on me, you are wrong. I actually respect metas to a degree, but you do not have any. I actually successfully (I think) used a meta on you earlier day one and then you went batcrazy and started 'over compensating' by acting like the LArger than Life BM that I mentioned seemed to be missing, which was, to me, more likely a sign of you being scum.When you immediately dropped the guise, and went after me (and have continued to go after me nonstop to the exclusion of payign attention to other players, which is also scum tell), and that's been your 'Plan' ever sense.
Unfortunately you have rendered your own argument invalid here. By claiming that a meta only exists if it is on scum, and then claiming one on me is a stupid statement, because it makes the assumption that i am scum, before the meta itself is brought into play.
You are saying I am scum based on meta knowledge.
Since I am NOT SCUm, your meta knowledge is flawed. How did you interpret that to mean that "Only scum can have metas?" Point dismissed.

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Lowell, Tarhalindur, All I know about BM is that he has NO idea what he's takling about regarding the bad behavior notes
It concerns me that no-one has picked up on this yet. Me and Skruffs have both claimed BB notes, and have both claimed different mechanics for them. Thus 1 of us MUST be lying, and hence, scum. As i've been cop-confirmed, it makes absolute sense to lynch Skruffs today, because even if he came up town, you would know that i was scum.
Ooooh!
Tell me again how the bad behavior notes work, again, BM?
Let me show you how mine work.
I get a set number every morning. If I don't use them, I continue to have the same number the next morning. If I use them, I still have the same number each morning.
Give Eight Bad Behavior Notes to Battle Mage

You are A) Taking the cop at face value and encouraging the town to do the same.
B) Creating a false dilemma (since he has a claimed inspection on me, skruffs is the obv scum) and
C) Contradicting yourself. :) I mean, you kind of just ignore all the cases of contradiction I've already given you instead to spout out inane babble against me - and congratulations! it seems to be working, if the asking if it's okay to lynch me-talk that is coming up is working. Also:
D) You don't seem to have any sense of introspection, which, UNLIKE your play in Mafia 61, as town, seems to show up in ONE form or another.
You *were* being a little more level headed until I said that might be a scum tell - in which case you devolved. So why don't you tell us: Do you intentionally act scummy more as town or as scum?
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:and that he is WILDLY fishing in the guise of making assertions that are not true and asking if anyone will back him up. Everyone else goes "Uh, hmm," and he chalks it up. He's fishing. Hard core. He would NOT answer Sir T's question about his alignment.
Lies and more lies eh Skruffs? Again, it doesnt take a genius to go back and read my posts and find the inconsistency in Skruffs' comments.
Right, because reading your posts will provide instances where I am inconsistent. AS compared to... OH.... I dunno... the person who actually wrote them.

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Now he's demanding that I role claim. Tell me, Tarhalindur - Do *you* have a 'role' to claim, or do you have a Name, some flavor text, and perhaps some abilities (with explanation)???
Um, how long have you been playing Mafia? :roll:
Role = Ability... FOOL.
And you don't have an ability, apparently, or you have reason to think that the bad behavior notes are not ability related at all. Which is wrong. I've claimed. Y ou apparently, HAVEN'T. Or at least, haven't correctly.
Your gambit FAILED.
Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: BM's contradictions on himself regarding what is what, his alignment, what he thinks about my claiming, EVERYTHING, indicates that he has NO ideaq what he is talking about. I was the first person (I think) to claim who I was in this game, and he immediately followed right after wards with a similar claim, whil saying that mine is likely scum. When SIR T asked who he was affiliated with earlier, he said "Pro-town, obv", after refusing to.
Wait a sec. So withholding information is scummy, and trying to extract information is also scummy? :lol:
And failure to claim immediately is scummy when i do it, but for you its a completely different ball game right?
I CANNOT believe i'm hearing this... :shock:
???
You shouldn't be fishing for h ow bad behavior notes, Battle Mage, if you have them. If you actually have them, you know what they are. You don't. If you had them, but didn't have all the information, why would you assume that other players WOULD? WHy would you only get notes but not have any idea what they do, whereas someone else would get bad behavior notes AND know what they do? No. You didn't get bad behavior notes. You lied about them in an attempt to 'hook' information about how they work and what they are from the town. And that's pretty obvious. TO me. Nobody else is interested enough to look, apparently, and that's fine. I really don' twant to play a game with lobotomized sheep, especially if they are following *YOU*.

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Now he is trying to get more information. More. And you seem to be, instead of calling him out on oit, or being curious, you BOTH seem to be trying to goad him into launching food at me. Hmm.
What do you have to hide?

BM
BM - aren't you curious why Erg0 asked you when you were going to try and get me lynched? Doesn't that strike you as strangely passive? No? I didn't think so.

Chew on that for a while.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #858 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

I believe the plan is to wait until very clsoe to deadline, adn then everyone pile up onto me and BM again. That's the impression I am getting. Town doesn't care and Scum doesn't have to.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #865 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm, you were expecting to draw the cop's investigation last night? Why? Were youintentionally acting scummy so as to draw it? Or are you suggesting that you appear scummy when you are actually protown? If so, then why would you intentionally fish for an investigation by attacking people who pick up on your town-scumvibes?

Or, to be succint, why were you expecting to be investigated over me, if I'm obv scum?

You slipped, again.only apparently, your slips were intentional.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #898 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Re: page 12: could you quote the post where I thought sir t was 'most likely' scum? I have a suspicion that you are taking that of context; my feelings on sir t is that he is much more likely to be scum than jester, and my line of questioning at that time was about why bm would say 'yes he's a jester (or scum) and in either case should be ignored'.

He later on insinuated that several people were sir t'a scum buddies, but never once pushed any line of questioning on sir t himself. And after he got called out on that, he's been attacking me ever since.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #905 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Interesting that BM criticizes Vollkan's rehashing of stuff without commenting on the stuff itself. *shrugs*

*flick french fry at battle mage*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #908 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:
BM wrote:obviously my alignment is 'protown' then...
I see... so, your PM mentions you are pro town?

This is all too interesting, because my role PM actually doesn't mention any alignment. Nor does it mention any win condition. Just my name, my lunch box and my post restriction.
err no it doesnt. But it isnt difficult to infer from my role that i am protown. ROFL.
On the other hand, my role pm DOES have a win condition, and DOESN'T have a post restriction.

Throw Potato Chips at Sir T

hmmmm
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #913 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

In order of self-percieved likeliness:

A) bm could be mafia and tarhalindur is insane

B) bm could be godfather and either tar Really investigated him and then put himself at risk for no reason by 'clearing him', or tar is claiming cop knowing that if bm does die it still looks good for him (more likely)

C) bm is a jester that shows up as pro-town on investigations but is still trying to get himself lynched, creating a false dichotomy so that if I do get lynched and show up town, he gets lynched the next day

D) both me and bm could be townies, but bm has no clue what he's talking about in regards to alignment, role, abilities, behavior notes, and win conditions.

E) perhaps since the caeteria is 'my turf', I have more bad behvavior notes than bm, who is 'visiting'.

Note: bm, instead of talking about current topics, continually falls back on 'he's scum'. Much like how certain politicians use certain events to avoid having to answer questions at a press conference, bm has onesole thing in mind.

Bm, make a promise to me: if you sucessfully get me lynched and it turnsout I wasn't lying, you will voluntarily help lynch yourself tomorrow because ifyou're not scum, I am, in your own words, and I want to push yor flawed, stupid, idiotic reasoning to the next step and make you eat your own words. If I am town, you are scum, agreed?

Note: I would never do this to anyone in any game but if bm's acting this way intentionally - and he hasn't denied this - then I want him to be held to it. Town will do better with a dead bm, regardless of his alignment.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #934 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm kind of curious why The Fonz is curious if aboiut who Tarhalindur can target... the only way I can see him asking that is if he thinks BM is an SK or whatnot, with immunity. The only *town* reason, anyways.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #957 (isolation #100) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

colluding?

Throw french fry at albert s. rampage

Trying to direct a daykill?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1018 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Let's look at what has happened.

BM has false dilemma'd (amongst many other things, such as counterclaiming himself) by saying that IF He is town, I am scum, because we have claimed different mechanics for the bad behavior notes.

(Side note: It is proven that both me and him have bad behavior notes; since neither of us have lied, it is now very likely that we both are probably our claimed roles)

Tarhalindur has claimed a " Cheerleader" Mason-Cop with an innocent on Battle Mage when he (and battle mage) was under no significant pressure. Slight false dilemma regarding several other players (Jordan and Aimee are who I remember).
(Another side note, Tarhalindur seemed to be sided with Battle Mage day one (as per TSS's long review post shortly before he died). Curious why he investigated BM if he thought BM was mroe town than the people arguing against BM.)

The Fonz began questioning if Tar could detect any type of scum or just mafia (breadcrumbing his future sk-cop role)

Quite a few players have suggested that we are both townies, others have pushed me or Battlemage to start launching food at the other.

Battlemage is pushing that he is cleared by tarhalindur, and that I am therefore town, although nothing about Tarhalindur's claim can be confirmed (At this time).

The Fonz pushes that I am not the sk several times, even directly, to counter other player's assertions that the Lunchlady (who serves food) is the "Cook" (The role-name I Am assigning to the presumed SK who 'boiled' JDodge last night ((Side note to BM: JDodge was not served, I don't know where you got that idea. Nobody has died, just been eliminated from the game.)))

The Fonz has claimed that he is "Fat Kid" - the equivalent of an FBI agent, which seems to infer (if he is telling the truth) that the theory that the 'cook' is an SK, is a good one. (Via flavor-matching and evidence of 'cooking'). He's claimed an innocent on me, seeming to say I'm not the SK. The only way I can imagine The Fonz would want to fake claim an SK cop with an innocent on someone, if he wasn't the SK cop, was if he was the SK, or if he knew there was no SK.

ABS then counterclaimed The Fonz saying that he was the fat kid. AS someone else mentioned, , lactose intolerance (drinking milk and then farting out a post restriction on someone) is not indicative of being fat, and, as well, ABS has not exactly counterclaimed The Fonz 'gourmand taste tester' flavor as for the reasoning behidn his role, or the action of actually investigating another player. Can ABS investigate anotehr player? If so, can he only investigate if he's been splashed with milk? Dairy items include cheese, yogurt, and milk, I have none of those things in my inventory.

Even more intriguing is that ABS is sayign that he knows The Fonz is scum, that he KNEW he was scum. However, The Fonz apparently (somehow) claimed ABS's 'role' before ABS did, and ABS's talking afterwards is suggesting that he may have fake claimed his role to put pressure on The Fonz? I'm not sure how to interpret this.

For me to be the "SK", The Fonz needs to be Mafia, which makes ABS the real SK-cop (if that is what he is claiming to be) or another scum, which would be really nice if it were true. (Three scum in a row, shebang). I will point out that PlaysWithSquirrels last post stated that he wanted to see a case on someone that wasn't based on Flavor, which is (slightly) counter intuitive to The Fonz claimed role. It would make sense for The Fonz (as SK-cop who knows the flavor behind the SK) to investigate someone who claims to have worked in the kitchen.

The alternative "Skruffs=scum" situation is that I am mafia, which hasn't been disproven yet. I will note that, with bad behavior notes confirmed to be in the game, that the mod seemed disappointed with the lack of them being used. IT is possible tht mafia DO have bad behavior notes, as well - there's no way to confirm someone being town just by them having notes. This doesn't do ME any favors, of course, saying that, but it should be said.

Regarding TSS, I really do not think he was a doctor. I believe that he was a 'vote eraser', that's what his flavor describes. I think it would help to look at this game as having three tiers of eilminations. The public tier which has Everyone tossing food (And the 'value' of food has gone up since yesterday, I believe gummy bears are now all worth at least one point, I have no idea if the Peas have any effect yet, though). This 'tier' ends each day with someone being lynched as a rsult of food thrown about by each player, and is reset at the beginning fo the next day.

There is a "Selective" tier which consist of bad behavior notes; if a player gets so many notes, they are eliminated from the game. Apparently, only a selective group of players have these notes, and the notes do NOT reset at the beginning of a day, which is why TSS was in the game. TSS deleted those notes from 'the permanent record'. I think it's very likely that he probably removed one or more of the notes I gave BM yesterday.

The third tier is that of the night kills, which are private and ultra selective, as only the people who are actually making the night kills decide how they eliminate players.

So there are three mechanics that are around, one of which is definitely useable by the town, and another (the second tier) is at least Partially usable by the town.

Claimed Roles:
----
BM - Librariany - Finite Bad Behavior Notes
Skruffs - Lunchlady - Finite Bad Behavior Notes Per Day
----
Tarhalindur - Cheerleader - Mason, Cop, with innocent on Battle Mage
The Fonz - Fat Kid - SK-Cop, with innocent on Skruffs
ABS - "Fat Kid" - Lactose Intolerant(?), if hit with milk can give another player a porting restriction, also Sk cop??
-----
Gorrad - Allergic to Something

----
mneme - Japanese
YosiP - French
foolinc - Spanish
I think there's another ethnicity but I forget what it is now

I suppose my questions now are:
Albert:
Please clarify what you have claimed. Are you multiroled?

Tarhalindur:
Please clarify why you targetted BM and if you thought he was town day one, and also, now that you know the reasoning behind The Fonz's asking if you can detect SKs, are you still suspicious of him? And can you detect SKs? If so, that would at least partially refute the fonz's claim.

Alpha Strikers/Counternukers/Etc
: What is the point behind 'sudden death' tactics?

[c]cicero[/b]: You read the entire game and your sole conclusion was that I was likely the SK who 'got caught', and that The Fonz is scum. Does this mean that you believe Albert's counterclaim? Why do you think The Fonz would (as mafia) go out on a limb by false claiming a role to save someone who is likely the SK? IF you think I am the SK than I can't be on The Fonz's 'mafia' team, so please explain why this would have happened?

JDodge was useless but TheSilentSpeaker was not. His big post towarsd the end was actually a very useful summary. Has anyone else read it or have comments on it?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1039 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

I have claimed to have a set number of BB notes that reset every day.

It is known that I have 3 bad behavior notes (used yesterday, counted by mod)

I have used the same number today. If BM is "right" about him (and therefoer, in his opinion, everyone), then the eight notes I gave him today, are nonexistant, and won't be coutned at the end of hte day, because I would have used all of them yesterday.

If the bad behavior notes I used today show up (as part of hte total of bad behavior notes, wether it be 3 by themselves, or 7 if it includes yesterday's in teh mix), then BM is a lying poop head, OR

OR

ORRRr

There is more than one mechanic in regards to bad behavior notes.

However, since it IS EVIDENT that I DO HAVE bad behavior notes, it is ALSO likely that I Am telling hte truth in regards to how they work for me, NO?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1043 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

But if he fakeclaims as town, how does that make Fonz more scummy?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1060 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm, did you ever say.you had a meta on me? Didn't you disparage the meta I had on you 'as town'?
Couldn't abr (as scum) 'fake' the town meta of him fake claiming a role? Does he usually push a fake claim to his death as town?
Where was abr scum? Link, please.
Did anyone toss any dairy yesterday? I remember a cheese stick. Is anyone willing to be 'targetted' by abr tonight? I am..

Would it be feasible to consider looking at the 'foreign' roles?

There was a rule about faking bad behavior notes in the first post. Fake bad bahavior notes don't count towards the tally, or the tally'd've been 9 instead 4. I'm curious as to why thered be a rule about fake claiming, considering it would be confirmable if they lied.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1066 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

Agreed with cicero on this one. He knows (per his role) that there is an SK. Are you suggesting that he should not assume that there is a mafia? Or rather, that it makes more sense for him to assume that the other kill (the firing) is a vig?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1067 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lowell is an odd one.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1073 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

I get the impression that people will at some point want to fakeclaim having bad behavior notes. Since town would not want to fake claim having scum abilities, I can only postulate that scum would want to fake claim having a town ability, which suggests that bad behavior notes are likely a town-only ability.

I guess I am risking outguessing the mod on that one.

Fonz - does your role say 'people'? People is plural, person is singular.

Lowell seems to be likely SK in my opinion.

Another question for fonz, esp if he is an sk hunter:
What happens when you target the guilty party?
Can you protect from that player killing?
Do you cure the player?

This are questions based on the wiki-definition of psychiatrist, which is the closest I can find to what the fonz has claimed.

Can we extend the deadline?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1075 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

So it is more of a 'cafeteria killings' cop.

Cicero, pay attention. :)

So it could very easily be two scum groups, each with their own cop.

Tarhalindur, can you shed any light on that theory?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1081 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't think its fishing to confirm your role, fonzy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1093 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Note: the peas didn't do anything yesterday.
Today they might do visible damage, and tomorrow they most likely do even more. Damage is based on weight*percentage, or some formula to that. As players are eliminated, percentage will go up.

The fonz, I have claimed. I've claimed ( I think ), everything there is to claim about my role, yesterday. My name is (for all intents and purposes) "the lunchlady".

I think bm was asking for my name yestrday, too.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1094 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also: I've not seen abr lie when he was actually a power role, only when he was a vanilla townie. Apparently abr is claiming not to have lied, anyways.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1098 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

One pea, probably not.
Multiple, maybe!

Bm: that's very strange, because I did a full role claim. You seem to think bb notes do not count as a role, and you have a name, which I do not, and which the secretary did not.
Hmmmmmmmm. I guess the secretary was a death miller, amirite, because you have a name ad thus all staff should? Even though no other staff seems to except you?
What's your 'role name' again, if it's not vbbnote distributor or librarian?

Abr:
I know deadline is imminent but trying to push a lynch without explainig yourself is scummy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1118 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero, wouldn't it make more sense to suggest fonz to investigat bm, or tar to investigate me? Why would fonz get a different result on me tonight than last night?

Lowell, how town is it to say you agree with the cop. And then try to lynch him? Why the false dilemma re: abr?

Bm: you actually have 'vanilla townie' in your role pm? I don't.

Sidenote: the lunchladies (in my school) were split between those serving food (which is how I interpretted my rolename) and those who watched over the cafeteria. I don't know if there is a distinction in this game., or not... And I'm not claiming to be something that I am not.

However, bm has claimed a finite number of bb notes. Odd. I am an employee of the school and mine are replenished every morning. Maybe his are stolen? I don't know why he'd only have a finite number.

Bm was given a name, and I wasn't. Tss was a school employee, he did not have a name. Jdodge was a kid who was strong, and he has a name. Bm has claimed to have a name, but hasn't provided it, yet.. Fonz and abr are both claimed kids with claimed names.

This strongly suggests to me that bm is also a kid, or has fake claimed having a name for some reason, or is trying to fit in with the rest of the group.

Laatly, he seems to think that bb notes are not a role ability, though TSS showed up as a BB note negater.

Cicero's 'resignation' of abr's inevitable lynch, and his suggestion for fonz to reinspect me (which is odd), and lowell's desire to keep a claimed post-restriction giver over a claimed sk-cop hav them both high up on my own list for today.

Someone hit abr with some dairy so he can post restrict bm tonight. Please please :D someone can shut him up
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1130 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero: you seem to think all four cops/targets are town. Obviously the answwer is tofind people who aren't town. You are not attempting to do that.

hurl salt shaker at lowell

squirt ketchup on lowell
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1133 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero: the mod has confirmed I have bad behavior notes, and I confirmed bm has bad behavior notes by revealing how many of those confirmed notes were from me. (3).

If scum have bb notes, why would town want to claim them!

I am not saying I am Cleared at all. I'm not, but why would I be more likely scum if fonz is fake claiming?

Also considering that whereas I have been direct and up front in regards to my role, abilities, etc, I haven't made ambiguous promises to 'hook' out info later (like bm has, three times no less, and each time only doing so after fishing for more info),...

Anyways. Yeah, I'd like abr to be around to prove Himself, but if it's abr or a claimed cop, I'm protecting the cop.

Look at how people are acting and not what they are claiming, if you don't trust a dgb game to be linear. Scum is scum in any game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1139 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

wing french fry at lowell

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1141 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

I still think ABR needs to be tested tonight, so a mozzarella stick or some cheese, or milk, or whatnot (something small) needs to hit him if it hasn't already...

Squirt mustard on lowell

catapult apple juice on Lowell
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1150 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Do what I do!
throw harmburger at, towards, and into lowell
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1164 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Basically ABR is the lead in food right now... he got in trouble for mistakenly coutnerclaiming the role name "The Fat Kid", which The Fonz claimed when he claimed a scum-group-specific cop. Because of this counterclaim, both Fonz and Albert were 'alpha striked' by various members of the community, with ABR winding up much more 'damaged' than Fonz.

ABR has claimed a person who, if hit with dairy foods, will be able to fart on a player and give them a post restriction. Some players have suggested that ABR has fake claimed cop just to incriminate Fonz, who he thinks he is guilty, but ABR has not confirmed either of those aspects.

Lowell has been playing badly, and has not claimed, but he has attempted to lynch a claimed cop on the aforementioned faulty logic.

So it is down to ABR or Lowell, with Lowell being who most people claim to want to be lynched, and ABR being the default. While ABR is a better lynch than a claimed cop, Lowell is more likely to be scum in my opinion.

You should definitely throw any food you are comfortable throwing at one of those two players.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1165 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Skruffs »

ABR - fried medusa head = not real food (look at Gorgon's avatar)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1168 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Kudos to the mod for a fun game so far. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1185 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Tar:
Explain your claim, now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1190 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

I ma not disputing that Tarhalindur is a mason, I am disputing him being a normal, flavorless cop, when two scum-group-specific cops were just killed in one night. Tarhalindur's claim no long er makes sense.

I'm hoping one of those kills is a vig kill. Hopefully not the Fonz, that would be incredibly stupid.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1196 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

total percentage of food thrown
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1197 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I mean, uh, it's... um... a scale... to show how scummy you look to the reset of hte town, cicero.
So if it starts going up you better start bussing buddies.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1204 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

knowing that lowell worked with soup, that chopped onions are commonly a part of, it may be posible to discern other food-preparation mafiates by the food they sling.

Which reminds me :L Cicero, are you the one who has intentionally avoided throwing any food?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1208 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

My attention is goiing to be on tarhalindur until he explains his flavor bgetter.

also, false dilemmas... from yesterday...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1209 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

AND YET YOU WANTED ME TO BE LYNCHED FOR CORRECTLY STATING THE MECHANICS FOR BAD BEHAVIOR NOTES?!

WHY DID YOU NOT CHECK THIS YESTERDAY?!!?!

slam frenchy fry at battle mage
[

seriously, if you are town, jsut shut up and hope to god you live to end game...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1211 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

You could have checked Night one, or Day two, or dring the fight : There was absolutely no reason for you to try and get me lynched if you were intending to confirm, or if you weren't even SURE in the first place
this is unbelievable

and i think tarhalindur fake claimed cop because we have two scum group specific cops dead, and tar seemed baffled by the concept.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1215 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

What exactly do you investigate, though?
I mean, what are you checking FOR?

Korlash, if you confirm, please also confirm : are your mason partners confirmed innocent? That's one thing tar forgot to mention.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1229 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mneme: Or (you forgot this) BM could be mafia and I'm not, considering everything I have claimed has been honest and truthful and NOTHING He has claimed has been honest the first time around. Or maybe that means me and him are both scum. Because I am the godfather of Soup Scum Mafia (Which is why I would throw FAKE tomato soup DAY ONE, as a blatant breadcrumb to being soup scum) and BM is my regular goon. Right.

We know that The Fonz claimed a specific cop for a specific group, he got an innocent on me, he is dead.

We know that Erg0 was a specific cop for a specific group, and he is dead.

Tarhalindur, Nightfall, and Gorlash are all parts of a mason group that are not cleared with each other, that can investigate.
I highly disbelieve that they are straight up cops, that can detect any scum, and get guilties on them.

It seems a bit much to have 5 sane cops, at least, in a game, even of this size, even if two fo them are scum group specific. Yes, this is saying that I don't think Tarhalindur's results should be taken at face value. Yes, this means I am saying that Tarhalindur's inspection on me does not clear me.

Look, he even wants to lynch a player he claims to have investigated, however, he does not want to lynch the (in my opinion) player he outed himself to 'clear' yesterday.

very very fishy.

If people can not understand why I get irate at battle mage, if you really think I'm just distancing from him, then, I feel really sorry for you, because you are apparently only reading what I am sayign, and have no idea what BM is doing.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1239 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bm: what did you say your name was? Surely if you asked the mod what your bb notes did you also remembered to ask what your name was, too.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1242 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Battle Mage wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Note: the peas didn't do anything yesterday.
Today they might do visible damage, and tomorrow they most likely do even more. Damage is based on weight*percentage, or some formula to that. As players are eliminated, percentage will go up.

The fonz, I have claimed. I've claimed ( I think ), everything there is to claim about my role, yesterday. My name is (for all intents and purposes) "the lunchlady".

I think bm was asking for my name yestrday, too.
hmm, thats interesting. Because my name is not 'the librarian'. My character has an actual name (i cant remember off the top of my head, but if necessary ill get the mod to resend me my role pm). :o

Oh and that wasnt what i have been asking you for. I was, and still am, waiting for an actual role claim. :roll:

@Skruffs-ofc, ABR is not going to admit to lying now, is he? :roll:
I find it necessary. Apaprently you lost all the information the mod gave you, but you know enough about it to assume you are right baout stuff (until proven o therwise)
So I would like you to fully calim now before you can change your character's setup again

This is partially becase I want to be able to corner you later on if you rae lying, and partially because iwant you to know what you are talking about if you are town. So do this for me.

I do agree about mneme, and i think people who are ignoring the other 22 players in thegame to focus on the two players who have both been investigatd at least once AND have (apparently) pro-town actions (bb notes) are being arrogant and obnoxious.

I think it's worth testing the food-order theory which means ckillor is today's play. Ckillor's food so far:

baby carrot
salmon sandwich
cheesecake

This seems to infer that ckillor is well to do - most parents do not give their children salmon or cheesecake for a school lunch.

ckillor, before a bunch of food is tossed your way, if you have reason to suspect that the food order theory is flawed (aka you being t ow), could you post something to dissuade the issue?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1248 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

I *have* full claimed, bm. You're the one who always has something up his sleeve, something he'll have to 'hook' out later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1270 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

ABR:
Why would you try to post restrict a cop when BM had offered to be your test subject?

TAR:
Why did you investigate me if you had a feeling that the scum were lined up next to each toher: Ckillor was the only person sitting next to Lowell.

MOD:
Why did you put me next to BM again. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1273 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yup.
I am "the Lunch Lady".
My role is the ability to distribute 3 bad behavior notes a day.

I do not have a name (which is odd , because so far, all the non mafia employees (me and Tss) are referred to by our profession rather than our name) (And side note, nobody else, even if they don't have a name, should confirm this, as it might leak out power roles. )

My role PM does not say I am "vanilla". It does say I can distribute BB notes, 3 per day.

BM - I think you are really playing a dangerous game, as you have been proven to be lying about your claim, which evolves slowly as the game goes along. First one thing, then you check with the mod and it's another. What I'm, sayin gis, YOU don't really have the basis to use your claimed role to try and coutner someone else's, because you have already been shown to state things 'without checking hte facts' in an attempt to get someone lynched.

JUST LIKE ABR DID WITH FONZ.

I guess my question to you is, You seem to have FOUR parts of your role PM:
Your name "Gertrude"
Your Profession(?) "Librarian"
Your Role "Vanilla"
and additional actions "1 BB Note"

I personally believe that the Name and Profession part should only occupy one slot. FOr that reason, I have a strong feeling you are lying. I'd really hate to get lynched to prove that you are lying, because we already have proof WITH EVERY OTHER DAED PLAYER so far, but it IS worht considering.

For Future Reference, please note BM has both a name and a profession
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1274 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, that siad, let's get abck to ckillor/mneme.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1284 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Happy birthday dgb!

Can someone point out where fatty mcfartypants got hit by dairy? He claims to have tried to PR a cop, but he said earlier that he needed to be hit by dairy first. And i don't remember anyone hitting him with any dairy, but i haven't checked.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1294 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

A) Skruffs is the Lunch Lady, not the Librarian
B) ABR targetted The Fonz, who was a claimed cop, with a supposed PR even thought other players asked him to target them (Why he would try to target someone he thought was scum with a PR is beyound me, and why he would try to target a claimed cop is also beyond me), NOT Nightfall (who never got a chance to claim) or BM, who both asked to be targetted.
C) Tarhalindur claims to have received an innocent on me last night, Korlash has not revealed his result at all, yet, though Tarhalindur has claimed Nightfall's result.

Korlash: Why is it possible that the secretary was pro-town faculty but lunch lady can't be? Also : Did you miss "Soup Scum Goon"? One fo the scum groups is obviously named "Soup Scum" - I'm not sure why the doctor (if any) didn't protect The Fonz after he confirmed that there was a Food-Group mafia (everyone thought it was an SK until he said it was "people" not "person"). Maybe they did but the doctor was scum group specific as well - like one person mentioned yesterday about TSS.

Tarhalindur: Why did you think that based on Nightfall's result it's likely he's naive? He came up with an innocent on you - right? UIs there a reason he should not have?

People who are implying that me and BM are scumbuddies distancing: You are an idiot. Why don't you read BM's incredibly blatant fishing about how Bad Behavior notes work, and his misclaims, and his general un-knowledge fo the game that he is intentionally screwing up to try and get whoever he wants claimed, just READ his posts, just in isolation if you want, and you will see why I keep bringing up attention to him. Apparently the entire TOWN has received innoculations against Measles, Mumps, and Battle Mage, except me, because nobody NOBODY seems to give a DANMN about his horrible, scummy, play. Except, maybe, uh, maybe Skruffs is his *partner* and that's why they are arguing. YEah. BEcause BM's lying and misclaiming, that's fine, but when someone points it out, that's just 'distracting the town', when it seems that half the players in the game

either

have no idea who claimed what, don't remember who said what, don't *care*, and are too busy picking their noses to actualyl scum hunt.

Well I feel better:

Mod: Are Cheese Doodles dairy?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1299 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

No matter what evidence comes up, people are going to say I'm SK... no wait, mafia... no not taht mafioa,t his mafia.. no wait... godfather...

Why not just suggest I'm the Godfather of BOTH scum groups AND the principal???

Back to original argument: WHY WOULD I CLAIM LUNCH LADY IF MY SCUM GROUP WAS "SOUP SCUM"?!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1301 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Skruffs »

If someone starts acting like Battle Mage, are they more or less likely to be scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1305 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Tarhalindur, which player in YOUR triad do you suspect of being scum?

"Also note that until last night's kills (specifically The Fonz and Erg0) my theory on the setup was that players were divided into triads and one player out of each was scum (with two leftovers of unknown alignment). "

Did you therefore suspect one of your own mason partners as being scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1310 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mnene

When did fonz say he investigated BM? I am really curious why so many people are making such incredibly bad mistakes, esp regarding me and bm's claims. Are we that identical that it's hard to distinguish us?

Also; am i advocating bm's lynch today? Please point out where. I have my suspicions of bm, but i am not going to go after him, officially, until tar is revealed as a fraud.

I am really curious about tar because he's said that he thought 1 out of each triad was likely scum, but hasn't expressed that suspicion.

He also said he thought nightfall was likely naive, but, he didn' explain why: nightfall targetted tar n1.

Those two clues, coupled with tar outing not only himself, but both of his scumbuddies, to save battlemage, who is by his own claiim just a vanilla townie, makes me very suspicious of tar right now.

The flavor for tar's group mason-n-cops thing has yet to be explained, either, esp. Since we know that there were two flavor/scumgroup cops now already.

Lastly; gossipping mason doesn't imply investigative ability.

Post lastly: considering the fonz investigated foods that people made, how would, flavor wise, there be a godfather?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1312 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Both Fonz and Tar have claimed to have innocents on me, one specifically about Soup Scum mafia, the other about , apparently, in general.

People make mistakes but it aggravates me when they form a conclusion on those mistakes, and then hold that conclusion even when the mistakes are revealed and admitted to.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1315 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

"i can persuade people not to use their power each night as i feel it is my duty to the school to stop the war of food. "

This is a very strange flavor explanation: It doesn't fit the action at all. Food isn't being thrown at night, only during the day. The flavor explanation fits that of a "vote-stealer"-equivalent role in this game. None of the 'night actions' have resulted in a food war, except JDodge's. How would diplomatic abilities stop someone from bashing in someone's head?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1318 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

well, who did you roleblock the first two night, korlash?

bm: i am noting your discrepancies, and if tar turns out to be scum or his results invalidated, you should be lynched. You have lied about your role in order to get someone you didn't like lynched. You claim more titles than any other player in the tgame, you indulge in false dilemmas at any oppurtunity, you encourage fake claiming ,etc... so yes i am suspicious of you. if you played reasonably, i wouldn't be.

"Tar claimed 'Gossipping Mason' with investigative ability. Nightfall has died, and come up, shock horror-Gossipping Mason!"
Nightfall did not come up with an investigative ability in his role name, claim, or flavor, as far as I can tell. tar believed yesterday that 1 out of every 3 in each triad was scum, but he hasn't explained his reasoning for that yet, and considering he was in a triad, and that he outed himself to protect you, even when he had reason to doubt his own sanity - and considering he doubted the sanity of his mason buddy who had only protected tar, i think tar's claim is less than foolproof.

are you really the one accusing me of wifom? okay. Sorry that you seem to 'know' everything about the game, what the player's motives, etc already. i don't , so i do something called 'scum hunting' which is a process where i try to figure out who's telling the truth and who's lying and why they might be lying, if they are. You're a librarian, read abook on 'psychology' and it might make more sense.

Fonz's flavor is that he can only receive guilties on one type of scum, presumably by tasting food they make to see if its made with good stuff or whatnot.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1321 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I realized that after I posted but, I'm lazy.

The intention was not to confuse the two roles.

Ckillor - who have you roleblocked?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1324 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

What about the first night?
It could be useful in that regard.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1325 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Besides, korlash, why the >.> ? He couldn't have blocked you; you have a result, you've said so yourself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1336 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero, are you pulling a dgb gambit?
Fonz is dead, and has been since before ckillor claimed.

I am pretty sure the repitition re saying i am fonz cant be accidental.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1338 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Flameaxe's goading is also noteworthy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1344 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Tar:

Your 'investigation' on me, or bm, doesn't have any facts behind it. Even if you are naive, there is still the proven innocent on me from fonz.

Does your name suggest you are also likely naive?

My big question for you is, we knew lowell's alignment, we knew fonz had claimed any innocent on me, we knew you claimed an inn on bm. Knowing that, and with your theory of scum being next to scum, why didn't you target ckillor?

Why 'waste' any invest. on someone who was already cleared? Its unlikely i would have been lynched, it was likely i would show up town, and if you dont believe in the '1-scum-per-three' theory, but do believe in the 'like-next-to-like' theory, then you were again wasting your investgation; you already targetted someone in my 'trio'.

I would be an excellent target for a fake claiming cop, though, since i'm 'half cleared' already.

Lastly, you were a likely target for nk last night. Apparently, if the 'trio' thing is true, than scum (knowing that), figured that your partners were on either side of you. That explains, maybe, why he was targetted last night, which does suggest that gorgon/ckillor/etc might be a goodlynch.

In all your blustering, you avoided: why did you think that 1/3 from every trio was scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1345 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

And ckillor doesn't have to reveal who he blocked last night, just the night that we only had 2 kills would be fine by me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1373 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

The question, flameaxe, is why you chose to exacerbate a misunderstanding, rather than attempt to clear it up.

Referring to posts does not explain your motives or why you said what you did, it only reaffirms that you did do it. I'm pretty sure we all knew you said what you said in response to that post.

I will be honest, you appear to be flailing in an attempt to avoid the actual question.

give bad behavior note to flameaxe

I might as well spread them out onto people who seem to be begging for them.

Ckillor, we're all still waiting on you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1381 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mneme: Why are you accusing Korlash of being the troll?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1392 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

Two people (a+b) were arguing about another player (c). B refers to C by a dead player (d), not once, but repeatedly.

Player A expresses confusion over the mention of player D.

Player E chimes in, ridiculing/goading player A, telling him to preview his posts befre he hits submit, although player B is the one who actually made the mistakes, and thus should be criticized.

Other players later ask player E to explain his decision to scold the confused player, and he stubbornly refuses to comment on it.

However, after being called a troll, he begins to offer well thought out posts on other matters of the game.

This to me is very scummy.

Korlash: you saying that you are intentionally doing 'anti town' things, and defending it by saying it doesn't prove anything - not once but twice - makes it a lot more likely that you are scum.

Mneme- i agree that flameaxe is not usually a troll, but he refuses to comment on an incident where he flamebaited a response of someone for no apparent reason.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1394 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero:my point against flameaxe is that YOU were the one he should have been telling to pay attention, NOT korlash. This isn't saying you are scum or whatnot, it's saying that flameaxe was criticizing someone WHO was paying attention over someone who wasn't.

Also: it's my hot body, i'll post what i want. You don't own me! *snap* *snap* *snap*

Ie: other people should be posting more if my 'ratio' is too high
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1396 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Flameaxe wasnt referring to any plot developments. He was referring expressly to korlash not understanding why you were talking about a dead player. Korlash was making an attempt to figure out what you actually meant, flameaxe was attempting to goad korlash with a pointless, inflammatory post that almost seems to be pulling attention away from you..

Mneme, and you have both since attempted to ignore that, to focus on korlash. Regardless of korlash's behavior (which was not all that noteworthy before, but did get worse after the flamneme tagteam)n why would flameaxe be 'overlooked' like that?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1398 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

I *agree* that it wasn't interesting. I'm NOT saying that Cicero's name goof was a scum tell. In my opinion, it was OBVIOUS that cicero was referring to me, not FOnz. Korlash didn't seem to 'get it'. Flameaxe either got it and intentionally tried to exacerbate it, or is exactly what other people are accusing Korlash of, 'not involved in the game', because he thought Fonz was alive and was ridiculing Korlash for it. Since he refuses to elaborate, that indicates it's one of those two.

I Agree, but ckillor is playing mum. This is a good lead, I think if it turns out scum is not side by side. Tarhalindur's original theory that one out of every 'three' players is scum, makes sense, but he's refused to comment on his theory since he mentioned it 0- or even why he thought that, being in a known set of three himself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1418 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Maybe ckillor should be prodded? He's active in other games, (i checked)...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1433 (isolation #161) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

vote : abr

I've been sick, (rl) but am better and should be able to better catch up concurrently.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1437 (isolation #162) » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mod: Have you prodded CKillor
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1443 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

K. Ckillor posted in mishmash 3 hours after the mod posted her prod on him.
He's intentionally ignoring the game, which is not a protown. Him saying who he roleblocked would most likely of cleared him: he's avoiding that. I think his goose is cooked... Figuratively speaking.

Deadline is in 5 days, and the game is pinioned around ckillor. Conversation has stopped, there's no hunting going on.

Everyone here likes the game, there's no reason to let ckillor-scum slink out of this.

I'll be lauching food in my next post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1444 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

He's intentionally ignoring the game, which is not a protown. Him saying who he roleblocked would most likely of cleared him: he's avoiding that. I think his goose is cooked... Figuratively speaking.

Deadline is in 5 days, and the game is pinioned around ckillor. Conversation has stopped, there's no hunting going on.

Everyone here likes the game, there's no reason to let ckillor-scum slink out of this.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1445 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1446 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

AAaAAAuGH
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1449 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

fling french fry to flameaxe

True. I'll try to make up for it next time!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1456 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

We don't have time, hasdgfas (welcome to the game). Your predecessor spent a lot of time wasting time. This isn't a threat, just a note to help you be aware that you are very high at risk of being lynched. I think claiming who you blocked night one would really help you out, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1487 (isolation #169) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

Splatter Harmburger on hasdgfas
Fling all frenchfries at hasdgfas
Throw apple juice on hasdgfas
squirt ketchup on hasdgfas

IF hasdgfas turns out to be scum, I'm going to be looking at the people who disseminated their food onto other targets early, especially TArhalindur, who is the one who brought up the whole 'partnership of three' thing in the first place, seems to have lost faith in the idea, but isn't telling us so why or whatnot.

Also, I believe Battle Mage had something in his Role PM that said he won when sum was dead or whent the fight was over : I think it's pretty obvious that everyone has unique role pms so that fake claims won't be automatically discarded.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1488 (isolation #170) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

Bad Behavior Note: Volkan
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1492 (isolation #171) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I believe his last few posts have kind of been ignoring Has. He even threw food at someone else, if I am not mistaken.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1495 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was talking to Vollkan, about Tar. Come on, he directly adressed me only two posts above my response, Korlash.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1496 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

In point: Throwing food at Yamahako, calling him admin scum, and sayign that had is probably scum WITH Yamahako (admin scum) when had was under all this scrutiny BECAUSE Tarhalindur made a theory that the scum were all sitting next to each other, just like the masons were.

Now he seems to not believe - or even be considering - his own theory. Consider that we have no confirmation that 'gossiping 'equates to actual investigations (As compared to the two remaining mason's claims - which cano nly really be confirmed when one of them are dead and town).

Anyways, I'm not liking Tar, still, right now.

My food is expended, I think, and all BB Notes are distributed, I'm ready for the day to end.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1501 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.. a nurse that prevents against Burnings, which I am guessing would be the soup mafia. Which, I've also noticed, we haven't HAD any burnings since JDodge, I think.

Might as well start with the claimed doctor's results!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1509 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

And his replacement confirmed it all, too.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1515 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Korlash wrote:bah I bet we masons dont get guilty results... *sighs*
So who did you get an innocent on?
As far as you know, everyone you targetted has in fact been innocent.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1522 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Tarhalindur wrote:Speaking of masons getting innocents... a-yup, I got another innocent (Yamahako, for what it's worth) last night. Given what Korlash is now saying, I'm pretty sure I'm Naive at this point.

This, in turn, means that it's time that I do a thorough reread on Skruffs and Battle Mage. At this point, I think that giving them a free pass based on investigation results is a bad idea.

I'm also interested in how none of the scum kills have targeted players in the upper half of the player list, especially since there have been no scum crosskills so far. I still suspect that there is something up with the player list, although I won't deny that ckillor coming up town is a blow to the theory. (If we do decide to lynch based on player list, Gorgon is the clear lynch today.)
Gossiping has NEVER been proven to be an investigative role.

However, The fonz cleared me of being in the soup scum mafia. Trying to refute that to put attention on me is BAD. I don't believe your claim.

I think it's funny that you abandoned your own theory yesterday o go after other people, and then,a fter it works, you still try to encourage other people that there is something about it.

Isn't it *Also* interesting to note that two claimed cops haven't been targetted, long after the other claimed cop was NK'd?

Korlash: If you are naive, like you claim, then there is no reason not to prove that you actually investigated someone, even if your investigation is faulty.

I think it's possible, and this is a spur of the moment theory, that the mason 'cops' were three people, one a 'bumbling' cheerleader, and the other two maybe each part of a mafia group. The two that were scum got the third killed to 'clear' themselves, and have been, I dunno, maybe telling their own groups who to kill who not to kill?

I don't know, it's just a theory, but it's a lot more likely than Tar's suggestion that the players who do have innocent results on them, not even by Their own claimed naive investigations, but by other, confirmed, scum-specific cops, no less, start being investigated.

I don't understand why Tarhalindur would want to cannibalize his results like that. I don't see why jsut because he has all innocent results, he would assume he's naive.

That's also why Korlash should 'confirm' his innocent results, because so far it seems that nobody who's been targetted by either of them has been Nk'd, and it's probably up to four, if not five, players by now.

I think that a pair of mason cops should be trying to investigate as many people as they can as well as claiming their results. If they are naive, it will show up after time, but until they are proven naive, there's no reason to think so.

But then again, Tarhalindur thought that one out of every three 'clumpings' was scum, and he thought that the mason-cop who had targetted him was naive, so I have no reason to think that TArhalindur is telling the truth about what he's saying.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1524 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

This game seems to be lagging, and we need to spice it up.

Here's something to chew on: Night two, two players were bashed in the head. Are there any 'motivators' or players that would help someone do more than one night action? If so, whoever they targetted ngiht two may have been scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1526 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oh yeah, and, additional sidenote:
vollkan was "School Nurse", SS was "School Secretary".
Both grownups didn't have names.

BattleMage does.

Hmmmm.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1528 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey cicero!

Do you?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1534 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Speaking of which:

Mod: Can we have a Tally?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1548 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm willing to vote Gorgon today. ^.^

There is no reason to assume that the cops are naive or lying based on their investigations, just because they have all received innocents. I belive Tarhalindur is scum, but that's because of slips he's made, but I'm not going to actively go after it yet, scum will eventually have to kill both of them, just because of the risk that they might be un-naive.

Anyone who was in ORK MAFIA should know that sometimes the cops just have horrible investigative skills; Shanba in that game 'cleared' the godfather n1, investigated townies the entire game, and finally found the miller.

Does anyone think they are a miller and would be willing to be investigated to check out that theory?

Battlemage is still scum,as usual. His bag of tricks is empty so he's waiting for a chance to look heroic and misdirect town to amislynch. Seen itb efore.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1554 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hey BAttleMage:

You mean like when I moved the lynch away from Fonz (COP) and onto Lowell(SCUM)?

As compared to you, who wanted me lynched for having renewable bad behavior notes, only to THEN acede that that is, in fact, how the game works?? Who's entire purpose this game seems to be tossing cheap jabs at people rather than scum hunting?
Who only posts in the game after someone notes that he's lurking? Who basically broke every single claiming rule there is in the game so far, but still is having ht epretensions of being a good player?

Heh heh heh. Right. When you are contributing, I'll resopnd to you again. Until then, continue waiting until the next chance for you to be oppurtunistic.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1555 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Gorgon: I'm not saying you are pullign the newbie card. I am saying that it's not totally unusual for cops to receive innocents every night, for a while. THe same thing happened to me as my first time as a cop in Love Boat mafia.

And look at who's been investigated:
Skruffs, Skruffs, Battle Mage, Yamahako, and (I forget). That's five people, or whatnot, right/ Out of 30 or so? Do you ahve a reason to believe that any of those people should have come up scum? If you do, please say why.

The reason scum would be more likely to say it is because they would KNOW if oen of their own have been investigated, which would tell them the cops are naive. There's no reason to assume it otherwise. THe only way we can tell is if someone they have claimed to have investigated, comes up scum. That infers they are scum or naive.
(I'm willing to believe that Tar is scum, but I Say that in every post.)

How about the foreign kids. Is there any reason to suggest that some of them are either A) Admins (of say the foreign language sector) or B) Soup scum (of, say, ethnic foods?)

I doubt that all of them could be scum, I also doubt that all of htem would be town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1566 (isolation #185) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

cicero : I snipe at him because he is playing completely retardedly, and has been ever since i pointed out that playing intelligently is usually a scum tell. Nobody seems to put any consideration, in fact other people try to put accusations on ME because I am constantly pickign out scummy behavior he does. What am I suppose to do? I keep hoping scum will kill him, but they never do. Obviously the bad behavior notes don't seem to do anything. I hopd that they would 'add up' over several days into a day vig, that didn't work. i tried using them over many people twith the hopes it would roleblock scum, but i don't know if that worked. Since he's a vanilla with a power role, I'm not going to try and get a power role lynched. Although his role is a contradiction just in claiming it, i don't go after claimed power roles when there are bigger fish to fry.

battle mage has very carefully built up a reputation of being incredibly bad at mafia when he is town, and not so bad when he is scum. I have a reputation for just sounding crazy to people because icome up with ideas and speculations that don't make sense.

Here's a theory, maybe bad behavior notes keep kids 'grounded' for the night, which prevents them from being able to do their night actions - like talking on the phone, maybe. it might also act as a sort of protection, like miniature jailkeeping or whatnot.

would either of hte cops mind if i gave them a bad behvior note, to see if it stops them from doing their actions?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1569 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yamahako has an 'innocent' on him, though, right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1577 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Still, while I agree that Tar's results are useless, that's my opinion. opinion.

When there are like 15 players, it makes no sense to try and lynch players that have an innocent on them, even if it's possibly from a naive cop, than it is to go after those players that have NOTHING On them.

Re: Battlemage : I will note that the only person you attacked yesterday was someone who hasn't lied about their claim and has at least one certified cop and another uncertified cop investigation on him. You didn't even mention has yesterday, so of course you will wait until today to talk about it being a mislynch. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1582 (isolation #188) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm Not Saying that we should lynch BM, I'm just CONSTANTLY repeating that he is playing like SCUM BM trying to act like 'sterotypical TOWN BM"

Believe it or not I don't vote people just cuz I don't like them, I *DO* try to vote for the peopel who are likely to be SCUM.

Cicero: I am also NOT saying we should take the innocents as anything more than claimed innocents. But in the off chance that the cops are NOT naive, there is NO reason to kill the people they have cleared, NOT when there are SO MANY players that *aren't*... That makes sense to you, right?

Toss three french fries at Gorgon
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1583 (isolation #189) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Korlash - Do you mind if I give you a bad behavior note? IF you don't say no in your next post I am going to assume you don't mind the idea (To see if it possibly acts as a roleblocker for students)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1585 (isolation #190) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cicero:
The post in which he said he would reply was the LAST POST he has made to the site, since then. I don't think it's fair to say he's ignoring your request, just yet. Chill. I have no reason to put your desire to pressure vote Yamahako over my own suspicious, on Gorgon.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1592 (isolation #191) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Interesting.

TArhalindur's list (except for Gorgon) seems to consist entirely of players with investigations on them. And for some reason, he's trying to not only discredit his own investigations, but ALSO the fonz, that we have NO reason to suspect as being naive.

Thank you for your willingness to cooperate, Korlash. ^.^

Bad Behavior Note: Tarhalindur

Since you have no faith in your own investigations, hopefully you can at least tell me tomorrow, if the bad behavior note blocked that investigation.

Bad Behavior Note: Mneme

Bad Behavior Note: Battle Mage

Tar: What about
1. JordanA24
2. Blackberry (repl. foolinc)
4. mneme (repl. Sir Tornado (repl. pulsewidth))
6. TheHermit (repl. YosiP (repl. Bamboomancer))
7. Flameaxe (repl.Blight)
10. Albert B. rampage (repl. waar)

Most of these players have not been investigated at all, but you are just ignoring them. Why?

Mod:
11. hasdgfas (repl. ckillor) is still in the alive list?

With two scum groups, I presume 3 or so in each, -1 for soup scum, and with only 13 alive, I don't know if it's possible to win unless there are crosskills of SOME sort.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1600 (isolation #192) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

but not admin scum? Why do you say that, cicero? Do you know who the admin scum are?

i'm dumping the rest of my food tonight, prolly aroound 9PM EST. Gorgon, post or perish. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1602 (isolation #193) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Wow

Now, my question is, if the soup scum are so easily identifyable, what about the admin mafia makes them easily identifyable?

The secret lays in Battle Mage.

Food scum, if they don't want to be obliterated too early, probably want to try and kill admin maf tonight. ^.^
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1604 (isolation #194) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

not cream pies... or french friies...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1611 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

As we stand, now, there are 9 and a half hours until teh day ends.

Gorgon, I think it's abit late in the day to be criticizing for someone saying they are going to alpha strike. If someone doesn't get lynched, they don't get lynched. I gave you your chance to claim or defend yourself and instead you jsut said that the reasons on you were weak. Well... if they are, they are. But they seem to be sticking, regardless. I hope you're scum; if you are town, then, well, sorry. The 'scum next to each other' theory not working seems to have taken the wind out of our sails.

My suggestion is a full name, food, and role claim tomorrow from everyone, especially if the consoumme turns out to be an accurate reading on Gorgon.

Wing French Fries at Gorgon

Splatter Gorgon with Harmburger

Douse Gorgon with apple juice

Spray Gorgon with Ketchup
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1622 (isolation #196) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

A horse!
A horse!
Free peeks at my withered knockers, for a horse!
(go town)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1926 (isolation #197) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

I SAID HE WAS SCUM I SAID HE WAS SCUM I SAID HE WAS SCUM
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1952 (isolation #198) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

The Fonz wrote:
Erg0 wrote:Wow, investigated three times in the first two nights and he still won... nice job, BM.
Well, none of those cops could detect him, which made it substantially easier. In fact, I think they helped him- like I said before, without Tar coming out with his innocent on BM, BM gets lynched very early indeed.
He was investigated three times? Who investigated him? I thought I was intvestigated three times, and BM Was still pushing for my lynch - until after I died, and then he wants to hold the investigations?

I was ripping my hair out watching this game, the complete BLATANTNESS of Battle MAge's scumminess, so completely blatant... didn't you guys notice the nervous LOL at the beginning of every post near end game... that's a HUGE battle mage tell... it's like you guys just said "We want Battle MAge to win"... I can't think of any reason that nbobody put two and two together after I Died, came up as town, and he wasn't lynched for basically badly fake claiming every single thing I Did. The name, the bad behavior notes, the uinvestigation-wariness, etc....

I mean really, town *deserved* to lose...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1962 (isolation #199) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

My PM said that I was on the student's side, even though none of them respected me. I Expected to be some sort of miller, due to that. I had no idea that I was helping scum in any way:

Mod: Any clues on that?

Also, was I the only person other than BM, who WAS scum, who had bad behavior notes?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”